𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

Av ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... Mer

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

Yes...it is - Part 2

3.4K 86 625
Av ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/N- For some reason I just love this gif. And i always think of me hugging him.... _/////_

IMPORTANT- Guys, I know I said this was going to be longer, but I have to divide it into 3 parts now. I just didn't was to keep ya'll waitin.

Y/n's POV

It was awkward before taking Muichiro's hand and dragging him to the door. I mean, it's best we left early...

Once out the door I quickened my pace. I'm excited to go to the festival.

"Y/n, we need to wait for everyone else to catch up."

"What? Noooo. I want to gooo" I whine.

Suddenly he stops. Well, for one, since he's still holding my hand, I stopped with him. For two, since he's stronger, I was pulled back

"Hey! At least warn me before you stop! I could have ripped the dress!"

He gived me a blank stare, "Whats the logic in that?"

...to be honest...I was just being careful.

"Its ok you guys. You can go ahead." Mitsuri says looking at the two of us. I can slightly see Obanai smile. That's cute...he really does love her.

Uzui looks at us, "Yeah, we'll meet you two at the festival. I need to talk to my wives a bit." He says.

Muichiro's grip on my hand tenses. I look at to see that him and Uzui are sharing weird looks.

"Come on!" I say, trying to drag him along. Finally, he listens and starts to walk with me. He is being strangely quiet though.

"Sooo. What do you want to do when we get there?" I ask. I might as well spark up a conversation considering we'll be walking on this road for a little while until we reach the village.

"Eat lunch." He says shortly. I take my hand from his and cross my arms, "Really? Your being boring."

"I'm being logical. We eat first, do stuff, eat again, do more stuff."

"Why don't we just snack?"

He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Thats unhealthy." I roll my eyes

"Thats unhealthy" I mimic him. Ha. That's going to get on his nerves.

I was right. He stops to look at me. I shift uncomfortably at the unexpected attention. He's just studying me.

"Y/n-"

Suddenly an older boy walks up to us. "Hello! Are you two lost?" He asks.

"Oh, no, were not. Thank you though!" I say sweetly. That was nice of him.

"I don't suppose your going to the festival..."

"Yeah, were going." I say. Is it just me or is Muichiro being quiet?

"Are you going...together? Are you a couple?" He asks. A-A couple?!

I laugh nervously and wave my hands around, "O-Oh! Not-"

"Yes. We are. She's my fiance..." Muichiro says.

H-HUH?!!!!! F-F-F-FIANCE?!

I blush tremendously and look at Muichiro.

"Wow. Uh, congradulations. But...arent you a bit young to marry?"

"No. Were fourteen." Muichiro replies. (At the time, marriage was common for kids that age. I think...)

"I see. Umm. Well. The festival is just a few minutes away. Stay safe. Oh, and my name is Haru."

I try my best to smile, "Thanks, nice to meet you Haru."

As he walks away I look at Muichiro with frustration. His cheeks are dusted with a light pink. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why am I suddenly your Fiancé, huh?"

He looks away from me and starts to continue walking forward.

I stand there in disbelief. I have to be honest...I'm not mad about what he said. Honestly, I Wish I was his finace. But. I'm mad now that he is walking away from me. And why would he say that in the first place? He could have just said that we were not a couple.

"Hey! Really? Don't leave me behind! If I run, my hair will mess up!" I yell after him. I hear him sigh and walk towards me.

Suddenly my feet arent on the ground anymore. He's carrying my bridal style.

I laugh, "Now it really seems were engaged."

He ignores my comment and continues walking. Although, I still see some blush on his face. Ha. I embarrassed him again.

Time Skip~

We reached the festival grounds after a few minutes like Haru said. It looked very traditional. And pretty.

5 minutes later Mitsuri and Obanai met us at the entrance. Uzui and his wives took their time though. We still got together though.

"Ok. What do you want to do first guys?" I ask.

"Lets eat!" They said in a union. I roll my eyes again, "Wow. That's what Muichiro said too."

"Well, it's a nice schedule." Obanai says. I look at him with a disturbed look on my face.

Muichiro. Said. Something. Like. That. Too.

"Well. I want omurice." Mitsuri says. Oooh. I think I just got hungry. "I could go for some of that." I smile.

I earn a look from Muichiro. "What? I guess I just got hungry..." I sweatdrop.

"Hey, can I pull Mitsuri over for a minute?" Mitsuri asks. They nod, "I was just about to go get some ramen with Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma (His wives) anyways." Uzui laughs

"Well, wait here for a moment Muichiro. We'll be right back." Mitsuri says taking my hand, dragging me away. For a moment it looks like he's about to protest but he doesn't.

Once were away, Mitsuri starts to giggle uncontrolably. "What?" I ask. "Well. I'm going to go on a date with Obanai...soooo....youll get to go get lunch with Muichiro! You've never gone and ate with each other."

I gasp, "Thats right! Maybe we can get closer!" She nods.

I'm excited. I have to admit that. "Ok, lets not keep him waiting!" She smiles, cheekliy.

We walk to where we were standing before. Only Muichiro's not there. Tanjiro is.

"Huh? Tanjiro!" He turns around and smiles at me. "Hi Y/n-chan."

"Umm. Where Muichiro?" I ask. I hear Mitsuri sigh. "Well, he wanted me to give this to you." He says, giving me a slip of paper.

It read:

Y/n,

Uzui wanted me to come with him and those weird women. I'll meet you later at 6:00 when it gets dark. I guess just look for Uzui and you'll see me.

-M.T

I clutch the letter. I should have known he would want to spend time with Uzui...

I guess Tanjiro could tell I was upset so he tossed me onto his back. "W-Woah!" I laugh.

"Its ok, I carry Nezuko around all the time so I can carry you. She's with Zenitsu at the Butterfly Mansion right now.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask. "Yeah, it'll be fine."

"Y/n, I'm sorry to leave you. I thought Muichiro would be here." Mitsuri sighs.

"Its ok. I'll walk around with Tanjiro. Besides..." I give her a funny look, "Muichiro is the one that needed to go...so he wont mind me spending my time with another boy."

Her expression shows that she understands. Tanjiro doesn't though.

She understands my goal to make Muichiro jealous.

I'm not sure Muichiro has ever been jealous, so I'll have to try really hard. (oooh Guys. You know where this is going. Muichiro is very jealous around you....)

"I'll see you at 6:00" She says, winking at me. I'm glad she understands me.

"So. What do you want to do first?" Tanjiro asks. "Well. We've got four hours until we have to meet up with them. Lets get some lunch first." I say, still holding onto his neck so I don't fall off his back.

"Ok! Onward then!" He laughs.

"Tanjiro, your such a good friend. I'm so glad I met you after final selection."

He twists his neck a bit to be able to look at me, "Me too Y/n. Your like another sister to me. And a best friend to Nezuko...which is very important to me."

_______________________________________________________

After a while, we got some lunch and bought a few packs of sakura mochi.

"Do you think we should get another pack? Mtsuri loves these, so we wouldn't want to run out." I ask, looking at the supply case. "We can if you want to." Tanjiro replies.

I grab another back (Ok, like 4 more....) and walk up to pay. Tanjiro said he would pay for half, so I let him.

"Hello there, is this everything you'll be buying from us today?" The woman at the front desk asks.

I nod my head, "Yup, this is everyth-"

Something behind her catches my eye. I guess she saw my gaze, so she looks behind her. I hear her chuckle lightly as she pulled the object out of the display case. Everything in there looked very expensive.

"I see this caught your eye?" She asks, holding a snowflake charm in her hands.

I don't know why, but I was suddenly drawn to it. I look up, "U-Uh, yeah. It looks intersesting."

The woman smiles softly. "Its been in this case for generations. My shop has been passed down for quite some time. Not a single person even spared a glance at it."

"Wow. That's odd. It looks very...special..."

She chuckles, "You have an open heart. Your eyes can be a map, even to the blind."

"A map?" I question. "Its not supposed to be taken from the words; but from the meaning. Therefore, the blind, is not just one who cannot see. It is a person who cant see past the mist in their eyes. You...have already opened them though."

Mist in their eyes? That reminds me of Muichiro...

She holds out the charm and I take it in my hands. I slightly gasp, the snowflake is cold! Cold like real ice!

"Yes. This is a type of rock that keeps it's temperature down."

"It looks like glass..." I say. As much as I don't want to, I hold the charm back to her. "I dont have a lot of extra money on me. I'll have to buy it sometime else." I sigh.

She shakes her head, "Nonsense, you take it. No charge."

"R-Really? Thank you...very much!" I say, studying the charm in my hand. "But..." I look at her, to see what conditions she held.

"Lay it in the hands of someone who you love...and it will tell you how much they love you the same way."

"So its like a love charm?" I ask, slightly confused. She laughs, "It has many purposes..."

I see Tanjiro head towards the doorway, "Are you ready Y/n?" He asks.

I look at the woman once more and she nods, "The ice will melt...dont worry."

The ice will melt?

Oh, it must be another metaphor. "Thank you ma'am." I bow in courtesy and walk off to Tanjiro.

"What did you buy?" He asks. I smile, "She gave it to me, actually." I show him the charm and put it in his hand. "Wow, it's cold like ice!"

"Thats what she said it would be like...but it chanages for some other people though. I don't know what would happen though."

He gives me a confused look, "What type of other people?"

I blush, "The person I'm in love with..."

Now I'm confused by the look of mischeif on his face, "Why dont we let Muichiro hold it then? It will surely change..."

I playfully slap his shoulder, "Really Tanjiro?! That's mean..."

"Well, We've got one more hour until we meet with the others..." He shrugs. "Hey, can I go to the bathroom real quickly?" I ask.

He nods, "I'll be inside that shop over there." I see that he's pointing to a shop with girly stuff in it...

"Oh, your going to get Nezuko some stuff?" I see him shift a bit, "Yeah! And....I was going to look for something for...kanao."

Kanao?

!!!

"You like her don't you?! Oh, Tanjiro Kamado, the tables have turned...." I tease.

Before waiting for an answer, I make my way to the girl's bathroom.

After using the bathroom I look around for the shop where Tanjiro is. The crowd is just to big though.

Apon seeing that the sun was setting, I notice a little short cut.

...

It's a creepy alleyway though...

Eh, whatever...

I start to walk down the ally between two buildings.

There's so many people around, so its not like I can get killed right now or something.

Spoke too soon.....

I feel a strong grip on my shoulder, pushing me towards the brick wall. Now, for some reason, (I wonder why...) I almost call out Muichiro's name.

But this isn't Muichiro, its....

Haru?

"Haru? What are you-"

"Ha. Ive got you alone now, huh?" He smirks. "W-What are your intentions here?!" I yell.

"ah. Quiet dear...we wouldn't want anyone to hear you...although. I don't think that will be possible soon..."

I cringe in disgust. Who does this guy think he is?!

First its Ryuu, now its him?!

The only thing is...Muichiro isnt here to protect me. And this boy...touching me...it doesn't feel nice at all!

He slips a hand through the top of my Kimono, groping my chest.

"Hey! Stop That!!!" The blood and bile is flowing through me, faster than ever before.

"I haven't even started" he said huskily.

The look in his eyes...scares me.

As the tears start to dwell in my eyes, I think of a plan to escape. Muichiro has taught me a bit about combat...

I take the opportunity to knee him between his legs. (yeah. Where the sun don't shine)I start to push him off so I can run but he pulls me down to the ground

"Your gunna regret that, you stupid girl!!!" He yells.

I notice him eyeing my exposed neck. "Ah, so it seems that boy already got to you" he traces the visible bruises.

"Please....just...stop..." my voice comes out as a whimper.

"Hmm...no thanks." He jerks himself forward onto my neck.

I use every ounce of energy I have pent up in my throat to scream.

"MUICHIRO!!!!!!!"

Suddenly the boy is thrown off me. I tilt my head back to see my savior.

I should never have doubted him.

I shouldn't have feared he wouldn't come

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Muichiro...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

86.8K 1.2K 24
UPDATE: i forgot that he forget things 😭 T.Muichiro one shots! reader can be any gender, you just need to say which gender you want in which one sho...
10.2K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
78.5K 1.4K 25
You are the younger sister of the water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka. The Hashiras have a soft spot for you, but one has more than the others. That would be...
219K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...