Hale Sister

By derekhalekolmlover

Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

Hale Sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) The Hales
2) the dead body
3) assumptions
4) magic bullet
5) Visit from Kate
6) calling the Alpha
7) night school
8) lunatic
9) Wolf's bane
10) kidnapped
11) Kate knows
12) code breaker
Act II
1) new boyfriend
2) complicated feelings
3) ice pick
4) first date
5) confusing feelings
6) honesty
7) Restraint
8) Raving
9) party guessed
10) the puppeteer
11) kidnapped
12) Master Plan
Act III A
1) tattoo
2) chaos rising
3) trapping them
4) Visit from the alphas
5) frayed
6) Motel California
7) currents
8) visionary
9) the darach
10) the overlooked
11) saving baby Hale
12) lunar eclipse
Act III B
13) kidnapped.... Again
14) Galvanize
16) the oni
17) power surge
18) the memory
19) the Shugendo scroll
20) the message
21) de-void
22) I love you, goodbye
23) Divine move
Act IV
1) the dark moon
2) Kate
3) tryouts
4) the benefactor
5) I.E.D
6) Buddhists
7) secrets revealed
8) forgiving
9) Perishable
10) monstrous
11) crashed date
12) Smoke and mirrors
Act V A
1) creatures of the night
2) Senior Year
3) Mercury
4) Condition Terminal
5) dread doctors
6) Required Reading
7) Strange frequencies
8) Ouroboros
9) lies of omission
10) morning after
11) hospitals
12) surprise visit
Act V B
13) Codominance
14) theories
15) Eichen House
16) saving Lydia
17) A credible threat
18) surprise phone call
19) The beast of Beacon Hills
20) Apotheosis
Act VI A
1) Memory lost
2) superposition
3) sundowning
4) Relics
5) Radio Silence
6) the plan
7) heartless
8) Blitzkrieg
9) memory found
10) Riders on the storm
Act VI B
11) Said the spider to the fly
12) fear
13) hunters
14) Face to faceless

15) illuminated

521 12 5
By derekhalekolmlover

Hazel, Scott, Kira, Lydia, and Stiles were all at the station being questioned by Scott's dad. "So, when did you get there" Agent McCall asked Stiles. "At the same time" Stiles said.

"At the same time as who" Agent McCall asked. "At the same time as me" Scott said.

"Yeah, me too" Hazel said. "By coincidence" Agent McCall asked. "What do you mean by coincidence" Stiles asked. 

"That's what I'm asking you the three of you arrived at the same time" Agent McCall said. "Was that confidence" Agent McCall asked. "Are you asking me" Scott asked.

"I think he's asking me" Stiles said. "I think he's asking the both of you" Lydia said.

"Okay let me answer the questions" Agent McCall said and Hazel looked confused.  "Let me ask the questions just so I have this completely clear Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her which blacked out the entire town" Agent McCall said.

"Sounds about right" Stiles said. "How did you know he'd take her to a power station" Agent McCall asked. 

"Well cause he was a electrical engineer so where else would he take her" Stiles said.  "That's one of a deduction Stiles" Agent McCall said.

"Yeah, well what can I say I take after my pops he's in law enforcement" Stiles said and Noah started to laugh but quickly covered it up with a cough.

"Stiles just uh answer the man" Noah said.  "We made a good guess" Stiles said. "What were the two of you doing" Agent McCall asked Scott and Kira. "Eating pizza" Scott said.

"Eating sushi" Kira said. "Eating sushi" Scott said. "Eating pizza" Kira said.

"Eating sushi and pizza" Scott and Kira both said. "You believe this" Agent McCall asked Noah. "To be honest I haven't believed a word Stiles said since he learned how to speak but I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it" Noah said.

"Kira is that how you remember it" Agent McCall asked and Hazel, Lydia, Stiles, and Scott all looked at her. "Yes" Kira said.

"Could I get my phone back now" Kira asked. "Sorry but no" Agent McCall said and Hazel, Stiles, Scott, Lydia, and Kira left the office. Stiles and Lydia already left the office going home.

"Kira a deputy is going to take you home, but we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first" Agent McCall said and he and Kira left.

Scott saw Hazel was about to leave and he quickly stopped her. "Hazel" Scott said, and Hazel faced him. "You uh need a ride home" Scott asked. "Sure, I'll be outside when you're ready" Hazel said and left.

>>>

"Derek you here" Hazel asked walking into the loft after Scott dropped her off. Derek made his appearance known and walked closer to Hazel. "There you are" Derek said.  "Where were you" Derek asked.

"I was saving what I think is a Kitsune" Hazel said. "Scott drop you off" Derek asked. "Yeah" Hazel said, and Derek smiled at her.

"Don't give me that look he was just being nice" Hazel said. "Really because it seems more than just being nice like he has a crush on my baby sister" Derek said.

"Oh, shut up" Hazel said going to her room to head to bed for the night. "I swear sometimes my baby sister is an idiot" Derek said to himself.

>>>

"No, no stop, stop" Stiles told Scott who tried to get to Kira. "What I need to talk to her" Scott said. "No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her" Stiles said.

"Which is why I need to talk to her" Scott said. "Scott no way until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody I vote against any and all interaction" Stiles said.

"Okay I see your point, but I don't think she's anything like that I have a good feeling about her" Hazel said.

"Hazel's right what if she's like us" Scott asked. "That girl walked through 1.21 jigawatts of electricity she's not like you guys" Stiles said. "Your wrong she is like us I know she is" Hazel said and left.

>>>

Scott and Hazel found Kira sitting down against the wall and sat next to her.

"I don't want to talk about it" Kira said. "And that's okay" Hazel said. "Want to talk about the pre-cal test on Friday" Scott asked.

"The teacher takes all the equations right out of the book" Scott said. "Do either of you have your phone" Kira asked. "I'm going to show you something no one else has ever seen no one except for Barrow" Kira said and Scott got out his phone.

"Take a picture of me and use the flash" Kira said and Scott did, and both Scott and Hazel saw the photo confirming her suspicions of her being a kitsune. "Whoa" Scott said.

"Yeah" Kira said. "What is it" Scott asked. "I don't know it started showing up a couple of months ago it only happens with the flash on, and I don't know how but Barrow knew about it he used my own phone to take pictures of me" Kira said.

"That's why you asked for it back" Scott said. "If someone sees those pictures" Kira said. "We need to get your phone back" Scott said.

>>>

Hazel was with Stiles in the passenger side meeting up with Scott and Kira. "Okay this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office" Stiles said giving Scott the keys.

"You didn't steal these did you" Scott asked. "No, I cloned them using the RFID emulator" Stiles said.

"Is that worse than stealing" Scott asked. "It's smarter" Stiles said. "Scott, can I ask you something" Kira asked. "Okay I'll just" Scott said and they stepped off while Hazel and Stiles gave them their privacy.

Soon enough Scott and Kira came back to them. "Okay so now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout but there's always somebody at the front desk there's a dispatch and usually a night shift or two you guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster alright" Stiles said.

"Nobody uses it, now I'll text you if anyone comes out but Scott if you get caught, I can't help you my dad's, under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad If anything happens, I will run and leave you both for dead" Stiles told Scott.

"Got it thanks seriously dude" Scott said. "I'd ask my dad, but you know" Stiles said. "No, I know I get it" Scott said.

"Alright just uh hurry up" Stiles said. "And try not to get caught" Hazel said and Scott nodded at her before he and Kira left.

Stiles happened to notice Hazel watching Scott go into the building with Kira and he sighed before breaking the silence.

"Not that it matters what I think but you should tell Scott how you feel before it's too late" Stiles told Hazel who stayed silent knowing he was right.

Stiles stated messing with his keys while Hazel stayed silent thinking about what Stiles said when a car pulled up and Stiles realized who it was.

Stiles texted Scott seeing Agent McCall get out of his car. "Come on Scott" Stiles said.

Agent McCall entered the building while Stiles unbuckled. "Okay I'm so going to regret this" Stiles said getting out leaving the car while Hazel got out of the car leaning against the jeep using her heating in case she needed to intervene.

Soon enough Stiles came back standing outside the jeep and a few minutes later so did Scott and Kira.

"We did it all the pics deleted" Scott said. "That was awesome I mean terrifying completely terrifying but kind of awesome I've never done anything like that before have you" Kira asked.

"Yeah, once or twice" Stiles said. "So, I guess I should take you home" Scott said.

"Or I can" Stiles said and motioned to Hazel without Hazel noticing and Scott seemed to understand where he was getting at.

"Oh thanks" Scott said. "Hazel, do you want to ride with me" Scott asked. "Sure" Hazel said, and Kira got in Stiles's jeep leaving with him while Scott and Hazel went to Scott's bike getting on heading to the loft while Hazel had no idea a party was happening.

>>>

As soon as Scott and Hazel walked into the loft, she saw the party confirming the noises she heard before they walked in.

"You know my brother may kill you right" Hazel asked. "You won't let him will you" Scott asked back.

"I should but I won't" Hazel said and Scott smiled. "Well enjoy it while it lasts" Hazel said quickly leaving feeling butterflies in her stomach while Scott looked confused.

>>>

Everyone started to enjoy the party and Allison saw Scott with Kira looking jealous, but Scott didn't pay attention to her as his eyes was on Hazel heading to the roof.

Scott followed Hazel to the roof seeing she was sitting on the bench, and he sat next to her. "Why are you up here" Scott asked.

"Just needed a little break" Hazel said. Hazel happened to notice the glitter on Scott's face. "Okay I don't want to mom you, but you have glitter on your face" Hazel said and Scott laughed.

"Mom me huh" Scott asked. "Yeah, unfortunately it seems like I may have to" Hazel said.

"Do you mind" Hazel asked. "No go ahead" Scott said and Hazel managed to get the glitter off. "There" Hazel said and she and Scott both looked at each other deeply in the eyes.

Hazel started to turn away, but Scott stopped her. "Hazel" Scott said, and Hazel looked at him. Scott kissed her surprising Hazel that she didn't even kiss back.

Scott pulled away after realizing she wasn't kissing back. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have" Scott said but Hazel interrupted him by kissing him surprising Scott.

Hazel pulled away from the kiss and looked at Scott. "You like me" Scott asked. 

"Yes, I do I think I always have I just never said anything because I didn't think you feel the same" Hazel said. 

"Of course, I feel the same how could I not it took me some time to realize it because I'm a idiot" Scott said and Hazel laughed. "But I do like you I promise" Scott said and Hazel smiled.

"So, I guess that means we're boyfriend and girlfriend now" Hazel said.

"Guess so" Scott said. "Is that okay" Scott asked. "It is very much okay" Hazel said and Scott smiled when he along with Hazel heard a loud roar. They both stood up after hearing it. "Derek" Scott said.

>>>

Derek walked into the loft and saw the party he walked to the DJ and tried to get past, but the bouncer stopped him.

"Bro sorry the bloody Beetroot doesn't take requests" the bouncer said and Derek nodded trying to get past again before he was stopped again.

"Bro seriously I said the DJ doesn't" the bouncer said before Derek lifted him up choking him.

"He'll take mine" Derek said before tossing him then tossed the DJ table. "Get out" Derek yelled and everyone started running to leave except for Aiden, Ethan, and Kira.

Soon everyone left leaving just Derek, Aiden, Ethan, Danny, and Lydia. "Get her out of here" Aiden said. "Find Scott" Lydia told them, and Danny left with Lydia.

They all saw the creatures and then Allison, Issac, and Scott arrived with Hazel.

"Guys they're all looking at me" Aiden told them. The creatures took a step closer to Aiden. "Why are they all looking at me" Aiden asked them. "Guys" Aiden asked again.

Derek went to fight the creature with Scott and Hazel right by his side.

Derek tried to snap his neck only for it to snap back into place. He threw Derek onto the ground along with tossing Scott to the wall.

Isaac went to attack only for him to stand back once he realized that the creature had a sword. "Somebody, do something" Allison said.

"Did you not see the sword that could kill us that he pulled out of his chest" Hazel asked. The creatures took Aiden looking at him deeply and then they eventually dropped him to the ground.

The creatures turned to Hazel as Derek noticed. "No" Derek said going to attack when they threw him once again. Issac went next but was thrown next to Derek.

The creatures grabbed Hazel looking at her deeply before dropping her. "Hazel" Derek said and went to her along with Issac. The creatures turned to Kira and Scott got up standing in front of her glowing his eyes.

He turned to look at her as she looked at him in surprise before he turned back growling.

Soon enough the sun came up and they disappeared. "What were those things" Scott asked. "Your dad's 24 hours are up" Issac told Allison.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 433 46
Theo Raeken x OC Season 5-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
9.8K 218 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
29.8K 928 42
Derek Hale x OC S3-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
913 54 11
(Theo Version of Whittemore Sister) Season 1-6 Oc x Theo Raeken