chasers : j of stayc

Par moonisblues

every victory, every race, every fight and every loss led her to who she was today. PREQUEL TO SO BAD. Plus

[0] playlist
[1] prologue
[2] adrenaline
[3] dollar bills
[4] changes
[5] a dream
[6] uninvited guest
[7] show and prove
[8] humiliated
[9] morality
[10] the man himself
[11] chrome hearts
[12] vivienne westwood
[13] pretty fighter
[14] white cougar
[15] the chase
[17] last dance
[18] setting sun
[19] the suited man
[20] da coda: end to start
authors note

[16] the secret

16 3 0
Par moonisblues

edited:

thirdly, stereotypes are very prominent in the racing scene.

keita watches the masked racer make her way to her car before driving off. he hops off his car trunk and gets into it, following her.

he follows the car until it stops at the carpark by the river. there were not a lot of parking spaces left, which explained why the park was quite crowded today. he parked his car at a parking lot near yeeun's car and waited. 

he watches the girl reach for the mask on her face and—

keita's jaw dropped. yeeun?

yeeun unties her hair, unaware that someone was watching her. she gets off the car and walks into the convenience store beside the carpark, exiting with a can of coffee in her hand. she walks to the riverside and opens the caffeinated drink.

keita gets off his car and walks to yeeun. he stops behind yeeun.

"so you're the masked racer."

yeeun froze, but she did not turn around to look at keita. instead, she continues to drink her coffee while gazing at the city lights.

"why?"

yeeun felt she should've gone home instead of stopping by to take a break by the river.

she continues sipping on the drink, not bothering to look at him.

"i've been in the racing scene way longer than you. you wouldn't know why."

"so that's why i'm asking you this."

she turns around with a cold expression. 

"because me, a female racer, who's a student, would make people think that i'm a pushover. can't you see the stereotypes in the scene? don't you think i've tried to race without a mask? fucking idiot." 

she walks to her car, gets in, slams the door, and drives off.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.6K 499 11
Introducing a captivating tale of a skeptic's journey from doubting love to embracing its magic. Join Astra as she discovers that love can be both th...
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.