BOBOIBOY X BNHA CROSSOVER: He...

By Obaloluwa02

Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They hav... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Unknown World ๐ŸŒŽ
Chapter 2: Adapting...
Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School
Chapter 5: Preparations for the Sports Festival
Special Chapter: Meeting Admiral Mechamato
Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 1: Obstacle Course.
Chapter 7: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 2: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 3: Tournament of Power I
Chapter 9: Sports Festival; Part 3: Tournament of Power II
Extra Chapter: Introducing the groups
Chapter 10: Hero Names
Chapter 11: Internships: Part 1
Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2
Chapter 13: Testing the Students' Improvement.
Chapter 14: Preparation for the Final Exams
Chapter 15: Final Exams
Chapter 16: Going shopping with the whole class
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes; Part 1
Sorry, guys

Chapter 4: Boboiboy and friends meet Class 1A

2.4K 64 51
By Obaloluwa02

Narrator POV

In the classroom...

『YOU'RE THE NEW STUDENTS?!』

.
.
.
.
.

     『Hi guys...』Yaya greeted.

Yaya

Boboiboy

Fang

Ying

Gopal

    『Eeeek... there are two hot girls...』 Mineta said drooling.

     『Ewww... who's that pervert?』Ying asked as she pointed at Mineta

     『Oh, that's Mineta...』Jirou answered, dashing a glare at Mineta. But she wasn't at all concerned about Mineta right now. The person who captivated her was the brown haired boy wearing the orange dinosaur hat whom they called Boboiboy. The guy was friggin' hot. The purple haired guy was also handsome, but Boboiboy was on a different level.

     She looked around and saw the rest of the girls captivated too.『Who the heck is this hot guy?』Ashido asked.

     Yaya noticed the stares of the girls and followed their line of sight. When she saw they were admiring Boboiboy, she got pissed off, but didn't say anything.

     『But Sensei...! If they're joining right now, they must be strong students right?』Sero asked.

     『Yes, and they performed the same exam you guys did, except that there was a change. Well it was a recommendation exam anyway.』Mr Aizawa remarked.『Can we see their points?!』The whole class asked except a certain explosive and a stoic candy cane.『That's not for me to decide.』He said, looking at the KKTG if they wanted to show the class. The class looked at them with pleading eyes, again except Bakugou and Todoroki.

     『That's okay, it's not like we're gonna do anything with it anyway.』Boboiboy replied. Fang said something about how Boboiboy always makes the decisions.

     The whole class (Except Todoroki and Bakugou. They just don't do those kinds of things.)scurried to the notice board Mr. Aizawa was holding. They stopped midway when they saw 300.

     『Uhhh... Aizawa-sensei...? Not that I'm underestimating them or anything, but... by any chance, did the teachers add another zero by mistake?』Kaminari asked.

     'I knew someone would ask that...' Boboiboy thought, comically crying.

     'Is this guy freakin' underestimating Boboiboy?' Fang thought.

     『Ah... no, this might sound hard to believe, but Boboiboy actually got a perfect score on the practical entrance recommendation exam.』Mr Aizawa replied.

     『Might sound hard to believe?! It is hard to believe!!!』Satou shouted.

     Both Todoroki and Bakugou who had been indifferent all this while ('cause they had thought there was some kind of error) suddenly perk up as they heard that Boboiboy's points were not mistaken. 'But that exam was hard...' Todoroki thought.

     『None of us could even reach a hundred in the normal entrance exam. All of them except the chubby guy surpassed hundred in the recommendation exam. Then one even got a perfect score. The friggin' hell...』Satou remarked.

     『He's way too talented, waaay too talented.』Sero and Kaminari said simultaneously.

     『If I remember correctly, All Might's points were 74 rescue points and 65 villain points, making 139 points in total. So in actuality, the Shadow dude also did something worth noticing... since he surpassed All Might.』Todoroki said.

     They were all very shocked, even Bakugou. 『Eyyyhhh...?!』

     『What exactly are your quirks?!』Iida asked.

     『My quirk is Shadow manipulation. I can make anything out of shadows.』

     『Oh, he's like Tokoyami, only that he has the advantage of more skills in his arsenal.』

     『My Quirk is Time manipulation. I can rewind time, slow it down and speed it up.』

     『My Quirk is Molecular manipulation. I can rearrange the Molecular compositions of objects which can turn them into different things. It doesn't work on humans though.』Gopal said, eating a pack of chips. 'Where did he get that from?!' The whole of Class 1A thought, even Bakugou and Todoroki.

     『My Quirk is Gravity manipulation. I can control gravity and anti-gravity. It makes me fly at super-sonic speeds and deliver a really mean punch.』

     『Oh! Oh! She's like me!』Uraraka exclaimed excitedly.

     『Yeah, but she can fly very fast, use the force of gravity, and punch very hard. While you can only make people float. She's in a whole different league from you, Uraraka.』Sero pointed out. Uraraka went to sit in a corner.

     『That was harsh Sero...』Midoriya said as he and Iida went to comfort Uraraka.

     『My Quirk's Elemental manipulation. I can control more than one element.』

     『Oh, so he's like Todoroki with the hybrid Quirk!』

     『Ummm... it's not just two I can manipulate though. I can manipulate seven.』Boboiboy explained.

     『SEVEN?! That's impossible!! No one can withstand the side effects of carrying such a Quirk like that!』The class shouted in shock. Bakugou and Todoroki both had an eyebrow up in question.

     『What are those elements?』Iida finally asked.

     『You'll find out later. And note, when I'm using an element, use the name of that specific element so I won't be confused with my other elements, 'cause we have different characters.』Boboiboy replied, winking at them.

     『Guys, look at their written exam! B–B–Boboiboy got 99%! (Light took control of Boboiboy during the exam without his consent). T–This is inhumane!』Kaminari exclaimed.

     'Thanks to Light...' The KKTG thought sarcastically, except Gopal who was munching down some chips.

     『The girls got the exact same score as each other, 98.99%! Who does that?!』Satou asked.

     『Shadow dude got 93.45%! Just how high is their IQ?!』Sero asked

     『The other guy's result isn't that bad. 67% is a moderate score. He got a C+』Midoriya commented.

     The Kokotiam Gang (except Gopal again, who was searching deeper into the chips packet whether there was still any chips in there)palm faced at them. How is it so shocking that they got this high?

     『Ummm... Aizawa-sensei? Where're our seats?』Ying asked.

     『Just because you got so high in the entrance exams, you think I would let you into my class so easily? You'll have to do what the rest of your classmates did when they first entered my class. No partiality or favouritism! Time for the Quirk apprehension test.』Mr. Aizawa said firmly. 『Sir, yes sir!』

     Fang and Gopal sweatdropped at how strict he was.

     『Iida, Yaoyorozu. Come along to assist me with their apprehension test.』Mr. Aizawa said.

     『The rest of you can come along if you want, but you can also stay to read your books.』Mr. Aizawa remarked and walked away with Yaoyorozu, Iida and the Kokotiam Gang.

     Bakugou walked to the door and slammed it open. 『Where are you going Bakugou?』Kirishima asked.

     『TO WATCH THE APPREHENSION TEST, SHITTY HAIR! Did you not see the points they got?! Huh?!! Didn't you just hear how powerful their Quirks are?! If we just stay back here and do nothing, those extras will come from the garbage and surpass us, Dammit!』Bakugou replied, angrily as he walked out the door.

     Todoroki then said,『Although I have no kind of respect for him whatsoever, I have to agree. If we're not careful, we could get thrown to the sidewalk and I don't think I'm ready to become a side character.』He went out.

     『Besides guys, do you want to spend an hour of homeroom doing class work?』Kaminari asked.

     He followed Todoroki out and the remaining Class 1A students came along. They were surprised to see other classes and their teachers that came to watch Boboiboy and the KKTG.

     『Go do it Amato-kun!』The girls from other classes screamed.『Please use Boboiboy, not Amato, okay...?』Boboiboy told them.

     『How on earth do they know his name?! And why are they here?!』Class 1A asked.

     『A certain blond idiot couldn't mind his business...』Kendo remarked, glaring at Monoma. (He was eavesdropping on Class 1A and went along to broadcast to the whole body of 1st years that new students were around and so on. Besides, the teachers already knew Boboiboy and his friends, so they too wanted to watch the apprehension test.)

     Mineta wasn't even concerned about that right now. He was angry at how Boboiboy was getting all the girls.『Oi! Give me back my girls!』He cried. Ying gave him a glare.

      Fang murmured something about how Boboiboy always gets all the attention. 『Who gets this popular in a day?』He asked.

Quirk Apprehension test.

First Test: 50m Dash

     It was time for the 50m dash.『Ha! Boboiboy will clear this with ease! Oi, whoever got the fastest before, Boboiboy and Ying will wreck you.』Gopal commented.

     『What makes him think someone can surpass Iida's score of 3.04 seconds?』Class 1A wondered aloud.

     Fang and Gopal heard that and let out a snort. 『Pffft... are these guys that weak?』Fang asked.

『Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!』

     He switched to Lightning then said,

『Lightning Dash!』

     He ran from the start to finish as fast as he could.『0.15 secs.』The annoying robot remarked as Lightning passed the finishing line.

     『Tch... Light would have gotten something better than this.』Lightning said, a bit pissed off. 『He surpassed my score?!』Iida asked. 'He surpassed Iida's score?!' Class 1A thought, very, very shocked. Ying got『1.45 secs.』The robot said again, as she got to the finish after Boboiboy.『Easy to predict.』Fang commented.

     Yaya and Fang were next. Fang readied himself. He created a terrific Shadow Blast (He can do anything with Shadows). It blasted him from the start to the finish in >>『1.79 secs.』The robot said as Fang dashed past it. Yaya came right after him,『2.02 secs.』

     Gopal did his on his own. He got his act together and changed his bag into a jetpack.『2.95 secs.』

     『Fuckin' Hell!』Bakugou shouted.『They all surpassed Iida...』Class 1A said, shocked.

     『He looks terrifyingly hot in his Lightning form...!』The girls in other classes screamed. Lightning heard this and looked away, blushing a bit. 『How cute...!』The girls commented.『Tsundere, aren't we...? But come to think of it, Boboiboy does look even hotter in his Lightning form. How come we never noticed?』Ying asked Yaya. Yaya gave her a 'Stay away from him' glare. 『Yikes! I'm just commenting, okay? It's not as if I'm in love with him anyway.』Ying said.

Test 2: Grip Strength.

     Boboiboy turned into Earth as he's the right choice when it comes to strength. He formed some rocky gauntlets.

『Earth Gloves! Earth Fist!』

     He squeezed it and the device beeped loudly. He looked at it.

'POWER OVEROAD. DEVICE BROKEN'

   『Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to break it.』Earth apologised, releasing the device.

     Everyone's mouth dropped in shock at what they saw. Mr. Aizawa was a bit shocked but masked it.

     Yaya went next. The device beeped, '700 kg.'

     Fang created a Shadow Gorilla. He fused with it and squeezed the device. '680 kg.'

     Ying squeezed with her own strength. She got 49 kg. She wasn't affected 'cause she knew she was way more specialised with her legs and feet than with her arms and hands.

     Gopal squeezed hard. The device beeped, '58 kg.'

     『Three of them tackled your score, Shoji.』Mineta said, tapping the said person, mouth open in shock and fear.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump.

     Boboiboy switched to Wind and cleared the sandbox. Yaya also cleared the sandbox. Gopal got somewhere after the middle. Fang cleared it (Remember that time when they were escaping from Captain Vargoba from the pirate colony? That helped a lot). Ying cleared the sandbox.

     Test 4: Repeated Side Steps in 30 secs.

     Ying got 600 steps in. Boboiboy Lightning got 598. 『Damn! Just 2 more!』He complained. Yaya got 279 steps. Fang got 40 since he had no way of getting an extraordinary number with his Shadows, although he's got a little more speed and stamina than normal humans since he's an alien (but looks like a human). Gopal got 26 sidesteps.

     『How did they get all that in 30 seconds?!』All the classes screamed.

     『Three of them beat my score! How am I supposed to get the girls now?!』Mineta cried. Fang, Lightning, Yaya and Ying looked at him in disgust. Gopal was eating chips (Where on earth did he get it from?!)

Test 5: Ball Throw.

     Yaya threw hers first. The infinity sign appeared,'∞.' 『It's obvious she was gonna send it to space anyway.』Ying commented.

     『Well I'm not too surprised. Her Quirk is gravity manipulation. Uraraka got that too and she's way stronger than Uraraka from what we've heard and seen.』Sero said.

     It was Boboiboy's turn. He switched to Earth.『Huh? Earth? Why didn't he use his Wind Element?』Kirishima asked.

     『Wind is a weakling compared to Earth.』Fang told them, folding his arms. Then he remembered an experience he had. It was when Earth got so angry at Adu Du, that he threw him into space. He shivered. A terrible experience it was. Yeah...

『Earth Gauntlet! Improvised Move!Earth Throw!』

     Earth created rocky gauntlets and threw the ball.

     A small crater was made under Earth as he threw the ball. Every student felt a huge blast of wind hit them as the force had created a shock wave. '∞.' The machine revealed.

     『Whoa...! The infinity sign actually popped up!!』

     『I see what you mean.』Kirishima said, as he felt a shiver down his spine.

     Fang smirked as he went next.

『Shadow Hands!』

     He stepped into the circle, gave the ball to the shadow hand. He got into throwing position. The Shadow Hands imitated his moves. He threw a fluke. His Shadow Hands threw the real the real thing.

     『Another infinity?!』Everyone asked, shocked.

     『Their strong, way too strong, far above our level...』Tokage from Class 1B said, shaking his head.

     Ying put all the speed and strength she could muster in her right arm as she threw the ball. '1057.54 m.'

     Gopal threw the ball with his normal strength as he had no way to make an extraordinary score. '81 m'

     Mr. Aizawa showed the revised version of the apprehension test. It went like this...

Apprehension test.

1. Amato Boboiboy.

2. Yah Yaya.

3. Kaizo Fang.

4. Xiao Ying.

5. Yaoyorozu Momo.

6. Todoroki Shouto.

7. Bakugou Katsuki.

8. Iida Tenya.

9. Tokoyami Fumikage.

10. Shoji Mezo.

11. Ojirou Mashirao.

12. Kirishima Eijirou.

13. Ashido Mina.

14. Kumar Gopal.

15. Uraraka Ochaco.

16. Kouda Koji.

17. Satou Rikido.

18. Asui Tsuyu.

19. Aoyama Yuga.

20. Sero Hanta.

21. Kaminari Denki.

22. Jirou Kyouka.

23. Hagakure Toru.

24. Mineta Minoru.

25. Midoriya Izuku.

     『Oi! Midoriya got last! How'd that happen?!』Gopal asked.

     『Don't remind me about it.』Midoriya whined, hiding his face in his hands.

     ~Heheheh... Terbaik...~ Boboiboy said, thumbs up and saying his catchphrase.

     But before we conclude, Bakugou attacked Boboiboy with an explosion. Our boy dodged it with his fast reflexes and agile body. He looked at Bakugou with a questioning face.『Did someone possess him or what?』He asked.

     『Kacchan...?』Midoriya questioned in shock as to why Bakugou attacked Boboiboy.

     『Fight me Elemental Bastard! In my eyes you're just a weak obstacle in my path!』Bakugou shouted.

     『Oh no no no no no no no... Bakugou, there are three things in this life that you must never do. 1. Never come late to school, 2. Never say Yaya's cookies are bad, and 3. Never, and I mean never, call Boboiboy weak or you won't live to see the next minute.』Gopal warned as he backed off.

     『Hey! What's wrong with my cookies?!』Yaya questioned as she chased Gopal around.

     Bakugou didn't give a damn about what Gopal just said. 『He's small fry anyway, so of course he's afraid of Elemental Bastard here. Fight me, you weakling!』He shouted.

     『Why do I have a bad feeling about this...?』Iida asked. 『You're not the only one.』Midoriya agreed.

     Kirishima wanted to jump in and neutralise Bakugou, but Fang told him to stay back,『Do you have a death wish?』He asked. Everyone shivered at that question.

     Mr. Aizawa didn't say anything, he just stayed back 'cause he thought Bakugou needed a good lesson on humility. (But seriously who can teach Bakugou that?)

     『Repeat what you just said...』Boboiboy murmured.

     『I said you're a weakling, Baka! Fight me!!』Bakugou shouted.

(Author's note: Baka could mean any of these; Stupid, Idiot, Bastard, Dumbass, Jackass.)

     『Weakling...? Oh, I'll show you who's weak here!』Boboiboy shouted.

     『You're dead Bakugou...』Ying remarked.

     『And here it comes...』Fang commented.

     『Elemental Power! Boboiboy Fire!』

   Fire attacked Bakugou with full anger.『Don't underestimate me, Walking Bomb! Fiery Punch!』

     'It seems he has Kacchan's character too...' Midoriya thought as he sweatdropped.

     『Come at me!』Bakugou shouted.

     Bakugou dodged Fire's attack and gave attacks of his own. Fire dodged all of them with little to no difficulty.

     『The greatest mistake Bakugou has made and will ever make is taunting Boboiboy.』Gopal said with a bump on his head (Yaya just gave him a hard knock on the head).

     The fight had ended in 2 minutes. Boboiboy's Fire element gave Bakugou some really intense 3rd degree burns and some extremely harsh insults.

     『I knew something was gonna go wrong, but this is way too much...』Iida commented.

     『Kacchan...!』Midoriya shouted, running towards an unconcious Bakugou.

     『I didn't kill him. If he's not weak, he won't die from something like that.』Fire said sarcastically, emphasising the not weak. 'But crap, I'm gonna get a beating from Earth after this.' He thought.

     『He's terrifying...』All the classes there said.

     Fire turned back into normal Boboiboy. He ran towards Bakugou. 『Oh, Fire hurt you? I'm so sorry...』Boboiboy apologised.

     『A few seconds ago he was angry, now he's apologising?』Eiko, a girl from class 1G asked. Jirou quickly explained a little about Boboiboy's Quirk 'cause she didn't know all the details but she considered his character change part of his Quirk's downside.

     『You know he's unconcious, right?』Fang asked Boboiboy.

     『Oh, right...』Boboiboy answered, just realising that.

     However, when all the attention was centered on Boboiboy, a certain dual haired teen moved away from the scene with resentment in his countenance.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

     Recovery Girl came along and did her thing (Ya' know, kissing Bakugou on the cheek to make him recover).

     『You have to be more careful!』Recovery Girl yelled at Boboiboy, twisting his ear severely.

     『S–Sorry, Ma'am...!』Boboiboy apologised several times, wincing in pain. 'I swear this is almost like Tok Aba's infamous ear twisting. How do old people do this kind of thing...?'

<><><><><><>

     I'm very tired. Ummm... Guys, if you watch a lot of anime, Who's winning this fight? Saitama or Saiki Kusuo? I just had an argument with someone. The person friggin' said Saitama is one of the most powerful anime characters. He even said that him and Zeno are top contenders for most powerful. I was saying if we're talking about most powerful here it would be people like Saiki K, Anos Voldigoad, Rimuru Tempest, Zeno, Truth, Anti-Spiral and Ellipse.

     For God's sake, do you think Saitama even ranks among the top ten? That he's the strongest in terms of muscle power doesn't mean he's the most powerful. For example, Saiki K can easily finish the fight in a second by turning Saitama into stone or rearranging his DNA and changing him to a rat. Write in the comments please.

     And thanks for reading... Chapter 5 will come next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 60 7
In an alternate timeline, BoBoiBoy/Kurai rejected their hug, because he is too lost in his anger and vengeance, thus staying evil. Now, TAPOPS will h...
1.8K 410 37
Emily is a regular girl, She lost her family 2 years ago in a car accident, She is 14 years old that started a new life with her adopted sister Alora...
Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

26.1K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
11.1K 318 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian โš Disclaimerโš ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ โš Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monstaโš  But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...