The Knights (Honkai Impact x...

De Tim_Kazomi_

Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy a... Mai multe

OC Introduction (1)
OC introduction (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement!
A Christmas Special (1)
New Year and Christmas
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

1K 36 13
De Tim_Kazomi_

[Mei's POV]

I woke up with a small headache in my head.

"Where... Am... I?" I said while looking around.

"You're awake," a red haired armored woman said.

"Sorry. But, who are... You?" I asked the woman who was standing in front of me.

"My name is Murata Himeko, you can call me Major Himeko." She introduced herself.

"Ahh... Kiana-chan, Kaito, and Alan, where are they ?!" I asked her.

"They're all alright, Your friends are in the infirmary next door," I felt so relieved after Major Himeko said that.

I lowered my head. Kiana-chan almost died protecting me, and it's all my fault.

"It is because of me... That Kiana-chan got hurt...." I murmured.

"You can do whatever you want with me," I said.

"Sorry?" Major Himeko said.

"You can do whatever you want with me, Kiana-chan got hurt because of me. It is because of my carelessness that she got hurt, and even Bronya-chan, and.... Kaito. I'm just putting them in danger again and again," I said.

"Even killing you ?" Major Himeko said.

"Yes! If that is the best for them," I said. Then, I felt a sting pain on my cheek. It looked like Major Himeko had slapped me.

"Our duty is to fight Honkais, not kill a girl like you!" She said with a higher tone.

"And if you didn't value your life... then give it to me. I will forge you into a warrior that is capable of controlling the Honkai inside of you!" She said again.

"Then... what if I lose control again and harm my friends again ?!" I said.

"We will plant a microchip bomb on your heart if your Honkai level reaches a high level. That way it will scare the Honkai inside of you," She explained.

"Hopefully this will set your mind at ease and try to value your life just a little," she said before walking away.

"And if you are feeling a little better, try to see your friends. They're worried about you," she stopped for a moment and walked away again.

I tried to take everything in for a moment and after that, I got up from the Infirmary bed and went towards the one next door.

When I slide open the door, I see Alan and Kiana who were chatting for a brief moment before looking at me.

"Mei-Senpai!"

"Mei !"

Kiana tries to get up only to wince in pain the moment she was about to do so.

"Don't move, your back is still wounded." Alan said, gently helping Kiana lay down.

"Ah... I forgot about that, hehe." She laughed.

I approached both of them.

"Sorry Kiana-chan, because of me, your back got hurt." I apologized to her.

"Don't be sorry, Mei-senpai! I'm completely fine, see!" She shows a smile.

"Well, not for long since you will feel a stinging pain again." Alan chimed while leaning on his seat.

"Alan... I'm trying to cheer Mei-senpai up and you're breaking the mood!" Kiana-chan said.

Alan just chuckled

"Anyway, we really are happy to see that you are fine," Alan said.

"Um!" Kiana nodded.

I felt really happy when both of them said that. Then, suddenly I realized something.

"Ah! Kaito ?!! Where is he ?" I asked both of them.

"Knew you're going to say that," Alan said and he pointed towards a curtain.

I quickly walked towards it and opened the curtain. I see Kaito lying on the Bed and Bronya-chan who was holding his hand at the side sitting on a chair.

"Mei-neesama ?" Bronya-chan surprised

"Bronya-Chan... What happened to him ?" I asked her

[A/N : I will make Mei called Bronya, Bronya-Chan from now]

"Kaito-nii did something that made the Herrscher inside Mei-Neesama stay dormant and it resulted in Kaito-nii to be unconscious." Bronya explained.

I was surprised after Bronya-Chan said that. Kaito... Why did you do that? Guilt starts to take over me.

"Mei-Nee sama, do Mei-Nee sama feel fine ?" Bronya-chan asked me.

"I'm fine. It's just... Kaito... He did something that almost got him killed and it is because of me..." I looked at the unconscious Kaito with sadness plastered on my face.

"Kaito-nii always did something like this for us back in the orphanage," Bronya-chan said .

"Eh ?"

"Kaito-nii always protected us from something that could endanger us, no matter how dangerous it is. The Bronya remember Kaito-nii protecting Seele and Bronya from a Wolf when both of us are playing around the Orphanage," Bronya-chan said.

"Eh ?! Kaito did that?" I was surprised after Bronya-chan said that.

"Da! Kaito-Nii protected us and as a result, got injured. Fortunately, Matushka and Alan-Nii came since they heard Seele's scream only to be surprised once they saw how badly Kaito-Nii's injury was. Then, after bringing him back to the orphanage, Matushka proceeded to patch his wounds only to scold him after that. She scolded Kaito-Nii about how dangerous it was to be outside at these times. But, once he was asked about the reason why he did so, he explained that if it weren't for him, then both Seele and Bronya would be in a far worse situation." Bronya said.

"I see... Kaito is really a caring person.." I said with a slight smile.

"Da!" Bronya nodded.

"Hmm..." I heard a growl and it was from Kaito. His eyelids are slowly opening.

"Kaito!" I quickly come close towards him checking if he's alright.

"Where... Am... I ?" He slowly got up and I helped him.

"We are in Hyperion," Bronya said.

"Hyperi..on ?" He said, clearly confused due to him just waking up.

"A flying battleship under control by Shicksal," I heard a voice and turned revealing Alan in front of us and also Kiana.

"Kiana-chan ?! Why are you off from your bed ? Your back is still hurt isn't it ?" I asked her.

"I'm fine Mei-senpai, besides the pain on my back does not sting like before," She said.

"We both came here after hearing Kaito's faint voice," Alan said.

"You all are awake!" We all turned around to see a... Little girl ?.

"Umm.. Sorry but who are you ?" Kiana-chan asked

"I'm Theresa, the principal of St. Freya" She said.

"Ehhh... A little girl leading a school ?? Wow, that's amazing!" Alan patted her head.

"Ehehehe...." She blushed and leaned on the pat until she realized something and swatted off his hand.

"What the heck do you think you're doing!" It looks like Alan angered her.

"Oya ? I thought every little girl liked being patted on their head," Alan said and Kiana snickered.

"What's with all the ruckus..." Kaito opened the curtain and saw Theresa-san.

"What's a little girl doing here ?"

"Little girl ?!" She was surprised and put on an angry face.

"Just you know I'm older than you!!" She stared and I could see her red face due to anger.

"Ok..." Said us all and followed by a nod.

"Anyway back to the point. I want all of you to join St. Freya." She said,

"St. Freya ?" Kaito was confused because he just woke up.

"Isn't that a school for Valkyries and talking about Valkyries it means it's only for girls." Alan said.

"You're right mister, but, I'll make an exception for you and the boy in the bed since you two have a Stigmata like the rest of the girls." Theresa-san said.

"Ah, yes... I forgot that I have a Stigmata on me." Kaito said as he held his left pec.

[E/N: For those who don't know, "pec" is basically a person's "front chest".]

"I see," Alan held his chin.

"So... The reason you are asking us to join St. Freya is because we all have a Stigmata ?" Kaito asked Theresa-san.

"Not just that, it was because of Himeko's recommendation for Raiden Mei to join in and also for you too, Kiana Kaslana." She pointed at Kiana.

"Me ?! Why ?" Kiana-chan is confused again.

"Because I know Siegfried's whereabout," She said and that makes Kiana-chan eyes widened in surprise and ran towards Theresa-san

"You know where the old man is ?! Tell me now!!!" She shouted in front of her, making Theresa's hair fly back a bit.

"What a hot temper, just like him. But sadly, right now he's putting himself in a real danger and you'll die if you try to find him in this state," Theresa-san said.

"These wounds will not stop me! So, tell me about his whereabouts!!" She ordered her.

"I'm not talking about your wounds, but your combat skills. You almost got yourself killed before, am I right ?" Theresa-san smiled.

Kiana-chan just remains silent.

"Because of that, I want you to join St. Freya to forge you into a warrior that is capable of fighting entire enemies on your own and withstand any danger." The words that come from Theresa-san do sound similar to Major Himeko words to me.

"Hmph! Sounds so easy to me!" Kiana-chan said confidently.

I just gave an awkward laugh as a response.

"Alright then, we have a deal, you all will attend St. Freya from now on. Also, get prepared, we are arriving shortly," She said and walked out from the infirmary.

"Well... Looks like we have a school to attend, still can't believe we're trying to get out from Nagazora to only end up entering a school." Alan said.

"But, we have to thank both of them. If it's not because of them, maybe we are all now still in Nagazora trying to find a way out." Kaito said.

"You're not wrong tho, and maybe we should all get prepared." Alan said again.

[Timekip, 3rd POV]

The groups made it to the St. Freya Dormitory under Major Himeko guidance. They stopped in front of a door then Major Himeko grabbed a key from her pocket and opened the door. When the door opened, They're greeted by a view that could only be described as a... Dumpster.

"What a mess..." Kaito said, looking around.

"Yup. Welcome to the house of an angry single female" Himeko said, embarrassed.

"You know... I'm starting to think that the jungle is a better place than here." Alan commented.

"Gah!" Himeko felt an arrow strike her chest after Alan said that.

"Let us clean this place," Mei said as she got in and picked some of the dump.

"Mei-senpai, let me help you," Kiana walked towards Mei and helped her.

"Well... Major Himeko- No, Himeko-Sensei, may I ask you why you didn't clean this place before ?" Alan said with a serious face.

"Ahhh... It's because of some things that I have to take care of as a teacher, and also as a high ranking Valkyrie, "She said.

Kaito sighed.

"I don't know if you're saying that as a reason or an excuse."

"Anyway, I'm going to clean the other part of the room. What a mess!" Kaito said again and walked away followed by Bronya.

"I think I have to agree with Kaito., and also, you have to help us too, Himeko-sensei," Alan said.

"Of course, I will," Himeko said.

All of them were cleaning the dorm and making slow progress.

A closet caught Bronya's attention, she grabbed the Closet handle.

"Ah! Don't open that closet!!" Himeko said but it was all too late as Bronya opened it and a bunch of stuff fell down burying her. Later, Bronya's head popped out from the bunch of stuff that was on the ground.

"Looks like I have to lecture you about how to put some stuff properly and clean the room," Kaito said as he stopped Sweeping the floor with the broom.

"Ew! It reeks of Alcohol!!" Kiana said as she pinched her nose preventing herself from smelling it again.

"Ahh..." Himeko's head lowered with a gloomy aura coming out.

"Geez, what a mess! And it looks like you finally started to clean it." A voice said and it was Theresa who just got here.

"Ah! Principal," Himeko greeted the short nun.

"Oh! Didn't know we have a child visiting us," Alan joked with a smug face.

"What did you say ?!" Theresa said with a high sound.

"Ah! Aunt Theresa, I already signed up for St. Freya, now tell me where my old man is!" Kiana said, looking at Theresa.

"Not so fast! You have to be an A rank Valkyrie if you want me to tell where he is,'' Theresa stated.

"Hmph! I knew that you would say something more! Well time to for some serious A rank Valkyrie cosplay!!" She proudly said and resulted in everyone looking at her with a 'seriously' expression and an embarrassed look.

"Did she just say Cosplay ?" Kaito checking again.

"The Idiotka is back," Bronya said with her expressionless face.

Mei just laughed awkwardly.

"Hey Alan, what is a Valkyrie ?" Kiana asked the white haired boy and her question just made him do a facepalm.

"Kiana... Are you really that dumb... And now I got a feeling that you have the brain of a Fish," he said.

"Just tell me the answer already!" She demanded.

Having no choice but to answer it, Alan then speaks.

"Well... Valkyrie are powerful female warriors of Shicksal who have high Honkai resistance and who either have natural or artificial stigmata that fight Honkais. That's all I know." Alan said as he continued wiping the Dinner table.

"Oh, I see..." Kiana nodded.

Then suddenly a devilish smug formed on Himeko while looking at Theresa.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Theresa proclaimed herself as the number one cutest in the world." She said, making Theresa's face reddened.

"What! Himeko!! Why did you say that ?!" Theresa said.

"I don't know, just feel like it," Himeko smugged.

"Ehh.. No wonder she still looks like a kid, maybe because of her self proclaimed number one cutest." Kaito commented, making Alan snicker.

"Pft!!!"

Now Theresa's reddened face because of embarrassment turned into anger.

"Alright, I supposed my presence will only distract you from cleaning and I have to go since I have paperworks to do," She tries to walk out but suddenly gets lifted up like a cat by Alan who has just been in the kitchen.

"Where are you going principal ? I heard from Himeko-sensei that you were going to live here with us and that means that you have to help us clean too ?~" Alan said with a Devilish smile .

Then, Himeko appeared next to him and also put on a devilish smile

"Principal~~ You don't want to leave me to babysit them alone and clean won't you ?"

Then, Kiana joins in.

"What Alan said is right so... you have to join us too~~" Kiana said with the same smile.

"I-I have paperwork to do I'm not lying.... Wait... Don't Drag me... NOOO!!!!" Theresa cries in defeat while Bronya closes the front door to keep her voice from disturbing other students.

[To Be Continued]

[A/N : Savior! Bloodstain! Hellfire! Shadow!]

[E/N: ...ok]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.4K 72 15
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
12K 348 48
[This is it's own story involving the following franchises: FullMetal Alchemist, Neptunia, and Honkai Impact 3rd. Only things I own is my OC and the...
108K 6.1K 29
After a classmate tells Mizuno Jun his quirk is gross, the 15 year old just snaps. Now on the run from the police he happens upon a member of the inf...
63 2 9
After a horrible incident at just 8 and 9 years old, Izuku and Katsuki are forced out of their home and onto the streets. Soon after they become vigi...