Waqt Ki Baatein | A MiNeil Fa...

由 MiNeilFanGirl

Mini and Neil shift to their new beautiful Villa but people say it is 'HAUNTED' Is it true? And if it is, ho... 更多

Trailer
Part 1- Is the place Haunted?
Part 2- Weird People
Part 3-Unpleasant cries
Part 4- Mouse or Spirit?
Part 5- Who's the Piano Player?
Part 6- The room
Part 7- Something is wrong
Part 8- Doubts
Part 9- Everything seems Unreal

Preface

80 8 6
由 MiNeilFanGirl

Mini and Neil are a married couple who shift to their new beautiful Villa in Rajasthan, but people say it is 'HAUNTED' They believe its one of those silly village tales, but they hear unusual voices in the house. Is there a ghost in the house? And if there is, how will they deal with him? Read the story to find out.

Disclaimer: The story contains strong language which may be offensive for some readers so, read at your own discretion.

Mini is a photographer and the owner of the restaurant with Neil who is also the head chef.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
81K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...