MinLix <> ~Coffee Shop~

By SEUNG_COM

"Who is she?" "You look so happy with her." "Do you like her?" More

Authors note
Chapter 1 {Who are you?}
Chapter 2 {Run Away}
Chapter 3 {Smile}
Chapter 4 {You and Her}
Chapter 5 {Crush}
Chapter 6 {Untold Secrets}
Chapter 8 {Before You Go}
Chapter 9 {Stay}
|End| Chapter 10 {DΓ©jΓ  Vu}

Chapter 7 {Dreaming}

292 7 1
By SEUNG_COM

Felix's POV

Yesterday was complete hell for me. I stayed up all night crying my eyes out.

One minute i was crying, the next i was listening to my playlist, then the next i cried. It repeating until my alarm clock rang at 6:30. I was already up so i paused the song i had on and got out of bed to get ready.

"LIXIEEEEE! WAKE UPPP" Olivia yelled came barging in my room as she twirled and danced around.

"Oh your already up." She said after she realized i was already up.

"Good morning." I said to her and gave a fake smile.

"Felix why are your eyes so puffy?"

"I slept a little late, i had to study for the history test."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you expect me to be lying?"

"No of course not im just making sure if your okay you dumbass" She said to me gave a joking scoff.

"Im okay."

"Okay then im here if you ever want to talk about something okay? Now get ready so i can drop you off on my way out." She told me and left my room.

"Can you close the door on your way ou-"

"Ughhhhh, she already lefttt."

I had just got to school, and i was super early.

I saw Hyunjin listening to music under on of the trees, so i went by him.

"Hey Hyun."

"Oh Hey Lix, your early today." He replied and took his airpods off.

"Yeah, my sister dropped me off."

"Ah~ so when are you guys leaving to Australia?" He asked me and tilted his head.

"In two days." I replied while nodding a bit

"EH?! DIDN'T YOU SAY NEXT WEEK THOUGH??" He yelled out and got on his feet.

"YA WHY ARE YOU YELLING, CALM DOWN-"

"BUT YOU TOLD CHAN NEXT WEEK!"

"I know but we made a final decision yesterday and Rachel chose to leave in two days, and so did i."

"Why would you do that."

"Because."

"Because what?"

"I dont know. But i did."

"Oh my god Felix, your a dummy"

"Says the one who asks his crush to help him with the homework." I said to him and sticked my tongue out jokingly.

"YA YA SHUT YOUR ASS. IF SOMEONE HEARS YOU ILL BE DEAD MEAT."

"Anddd, why is that?" I asked

"Because."

"Because what?"

"I dont know.."

"oH mY gOd hYunJiN, yOuR a dUmMy." I mocked him and when i looked back up to his face i regretted doing so.

"ARE YOU CLOWNING ME?!?" He yelled out and started chasing after me

"YA WAIT IM SORRY, IM SORRY-" I yelled back and ran for my life as i started laughing at his reaction.

Eventually the doors opened and i was tired as fuck. All that running from Hyunjin made my face red.

Students started showing up and me and Hyunjin were already inside the building putting our things in our lockers.

"Hey lixxxxx, do you have a pencil i could useeeee" Hyunjin turned to me and asked.

"Yes, but im not giving it to you, because you chased me around like a lost chicken."

"BHAHAHAAHA A LOST CHICKEN-" Hyunjin laughed and clapped his hands satisfied with the joke.

It was true though, im pretty sure i looked like a lost chicken running around because of him.

"You know Felix, you do look like a chicken." He said to me as he snatched the pencil i have in my hand and ran to his class.

"YA! GIVE ME MY PENCIL BACK YOU. Fu-ricken nugget...." I yelled out to him but stopped before i continued the last word because Mr. Jeon was standing by his door looking at me with his hands crossed as he nodded and smiled.

"Good job Felix, good job."

i laughed awkwardly and sprinted away to my first class.

Damn you Hwang Hyunjin.

I'll get your ass back one day you chicken.

Class started and i noticed that someone was missing.

Minho.

He never showed up, and he was always the first one to always get there.

He did tell me he wasn't coming yesterday before we left, so i guess he really did mean it.

But its okay.

Im okay.

At leaat for now i am.

I think.

"Good morning Felix" Chan walked and greeted me with a smile

"Oh good morning Chan, did you see Minho in the hallway anywhere?" I suddenly had the urge to ask

"uh no, i dont think he's coming today, something happened with him and his mom yesterday so um, no." He awkwardly replied

I noticed he got a little quiet and he didn't smile much.

He sat next to me and then the teacher walked in

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mrs. Park." The class said all at once.

"Did you guys study for the history test Mr. Jeon is giving you today?" She asked us and smiled while she flipped through some papers.

Oh fuck.
I never studied for that.

I stayed up all night crying and listening to music-

Fuck my life at this point

Whatever. Why am i so upset? Im leaving in two days anyways.

that thought kept running through my head the entire class. Will i ever be able to see Hyunjin and the others again?

If i don't i could still call or facetime but it just wont feel the same.
Is Minho gonna care? I dont think he will. He doesn't like me as a friend anyways so like-

The bell suddenly rang and i jumped.

"Woah- you okay?" Chan asked me as he had a concerned look on his face.

"Huh- yeah. Im okay." I said back feeling like im in a nutshell.

"Oh okay, ill see you in Social studies class."

"Bye Chan!"

"Bye Lix!"

Woah what the fuck was that-
My voice sounded like a high pitched uwu girl.

"FELIXXXXXXXX!!" I was leaving the classroom when i suddenly heard Jisung yelling my name and when i looked up he was sprinting towards me.

"AH- WHAT THE FUCK JISUNG."

"GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT!!" He yelled at me in excitement

"WHAT- YOUR SCARING ME, THE FUCK."

"Chicken buttttt!"

"HAN MOTHER FUCKING JISUNG. YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME, I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED-"

"BUT SOMETHING DID HAPPENNNNNN"

"Then why the fuck did you reply with cHicKen bUtT" i asked and went near the water fountain to drink some water

"BECAUSE I WAS JOKING, TRY TO TAKE A JOKE FOR ONCE LEE! Oh and Hyunjin and Seungmin are officially dating."

PPFFT-

I spit out the water in my mouth and choked midway

"WHAT." I almost screamed

"You. Spit. The. Water. On. Me." He said while wiping his face with his hands.

"No not that the other thing. Wait- oh." I realized i spit the water on him even though he literally just told me.

"Sorry~" i said to him and dryed his face off with my sweater.

"Its fine." He said and kept drying his face up.

When Jisung says "Its fine" just know that it is not fine.

After that me and Jisung went to class, but i still need to find out what happened between Hyunjin and Seungmin and how all the dating started.

Hyunjin was fine this morning when i mentioned Seungmin, he always freaks out not wanting anyone to know and it was the same as usual today but he never told me they were dating or anything.

Classes passed by slower than a sloth. That social studies test wasn't that hard, i don't know what i was even freaking out about.

Eventually the school day ended and everyone went their ways.

i started walking home when the coffee shop had caught my eye

Well and my nose, because apparently it led me to going in and ordering something to drink.

"Hello Sir, how can i help you today." It was the same person at the desk from last time when me and Minho came here together.

Ryujin was her name i believe

"Hi, ill just take a creamy latte mug please."

"Alright that'll be, $5.23 please."

I payed her the money and i remembered when Minho was with me when we first came here.

"Sir?"

We had a nice time and he seemed to enjoy it too. At least i think he did-

"Sir??"

I didn't realize i spaced out until the lady called me again.

"Oh! Im so sorry about that, i spaced out-" i said and smiled awkwardly.

"Its alright it always happens to me too, like literally at the worst times ever." She said to me and shook her head with a laugh.

I just smiled at her, i was happy she understood and it wasn't awkward anymore when she told me that.

"Here's your drink, enjoy."

"Thank you~" i said and gave a bow.

I heard the bells to the door open as someone walked in, then i took my drink and went to sit down at a table.

I chose to sit at the same table me and Minho sat at the other time.

I dont know why but a feeling of déjà vu had been with me ever since i entered the shop. Literally everything i think about or do is where and what Minho and I did when we were last here.

I have to admit i miss him but i need to stop thinking of him because he doesn't think of me.

Suddenly i felt a hot liquid on my chest.

i accidentally spilled my latte mug on myself.

My chest started to burn and i felt like crying. Not because i didn't drink my coffee but because my chest hurt like hell.

And thoughts of the fire came rushing in my head, as i remembered the time i was in the hospital bed with the doctor trying to comfort me.

I immediately got up and went to the bathroom, the lights flipped on automatically and rushed to the sink and got napkins.

I lifted up my shirt to see that the old scar wasn't bleeding or anything, but it just burned.

There was a red spot near the middle of my stomach too, that also burned. My drink was still hot so it wouldn't be surprising if i got any burns.

I wet the napkin with some cold water and took my shirt off to clean it.
My shirt was soaked with coffee from the top but i was lucky enough to have my sweater with me. I put on my sweater, zipped it up, and washed my hands, while putting my shirt in my bag i noticed something when looking back up.

I heard footsteps coming to the bathroom door and thats when i realized i kept the door unlocked.

It wasn't a bad thing since i was just about to leave but-

"Felix?"

"Minho-?"

"what are you doing here..?" I asked him

"I just felt like getting something before going Chans house." He said

"oh okay." I said and made my way out the bathroom when he took hold of my arm.

"Felix wait"

"Huh?"

"Your just gonna pretend that nothing happened yesterday?" He asked me with a sad smile.

"Um..no? I just thought you were mad at me and i dont know what for but i wanted to give you some space because i thought you found out about something."

"What is that something?"

"So you dont know?"

"No. At least i think not?" He said

"Wait but since when did you and Chan start hanging out-?" I suddenly asked him, thinking that Chan probably told him my secret.

"Since he told me that you like a guy named Minho." He replied sarcastically and smiled.

Wait- so Chan did tell him.

Oh no. I wanted to just disappear right there and act like i never was even at the coffe shop.

"oh..." i technically whispered that out.

"Felix, i like you too."

WHAT- HUH.
WAS I HEARING THIS RIGHT? WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

"Minho I-"
I didn't even have time to reply as i felt a pair of lips on mine.

We separated and he looked up at me.

"Minho, i really wanted to tell you this but i was scared. And the reason i thought you were mad at me was because i thought you found out i liked you and you were uncomfortable."

"no why would I, Im gonna be honest with you too since you were honest with me, i thought you liked Hara and I was just jealous." He admitted and looked down in embarrassment.

"You were jealous?"

"Mhm." He said and nodded

I chuckled and he looked up at me with red cheeks.

He was so cute and i felt like just kissing him again. So, i did.

I pulled him in and captured his lips, he was surprised but he still kissed me back as his lips moved with the pace of mine.

We then separated after some seconds to breathe.

That had to be the best moment of my life. I looked into his eyes to see that they had already been looking at mine. All i could do was just stare at him like he was the only thing existing right now.

He went closer and gave me little pecks on my lips and then he laughed when he was done.

"I cant believe this just happened when i was having the worst day of my life yesterday, i even forgot about all of that." He said and hugged me while his cheeks burned up and he kept giggling.

"Same. I never expected this to happen even though i did keep thinking of you all day." I admitted

It was true, everything i did today reminded me of him.

Even breathing.

"Minho, why do you have a scar on your forehead..?" I asked him when i noticed a small scar on the top right of his forehead. It seemed new.

"Oh that...it was uhm. I'll tell you later, i just want to be with you right now." He told me and looked up.

"Okay but your not leaving without telling me how you got it." I said

"Okay mom."

"Excuse you!?" I said and jokingly slapped him on the arm.

He laughed and it made my heart fly like a baseball being yeeted in mid air.

He grabbed my hand and we headed out of the bathroom. We stayed like that, hand in hand. Fingers fitting together like a puzzle piece.

I couldn't believe this was happening.
And the fact that we kissed. My lips still tickled from the feeling of his lips on mine. I wanted to cry from joy but now was really not the time.

"Hey you lovebirds, how can i help you two?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.8K 26
"do you trust anyone?" "i trust everyone."
6.3K 40 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...
143K 5.8K 78
"You want the truth Y/N?" "Yes, I want to know" I never saw her so nervous "I-I'm falling for you, Y/N, very bad..." Oh wow "Will you accept me? Wi...
127K 3.8K 40
π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂 π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’† 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’π’π’π’—π’† π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 π’π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ π’„π’Šπ’•π’š π’ƒπ’π’š!? 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 π’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’π’”π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’†! 𝑰𝒔 π’Šπ’•?... #2...