man | eddie munson oneshots

By munsonluvver

18+ MINORS DNI Reminder to be kind if you do not like the content within these oneshots as there are others w... More

author's note
Sweetheart
Separate Ways
Freak
Drinking Games
Dream On
Crazy
Valentine (fluff)
Boyfriend
Summer
Casual
Casual (2)
Ink
Prom (fluff)
Ripple
Warm
Wildflower
Halloween
Birthday
Spa (fluff)
Jessie's Girl
Rockstar
Rockstar (2)
Deal

Daddy's Girl

2.1K 46 3
By munsonluvver

Eddie can't help his interest in the daughter of his arresting officer...

Warning: Oral male receiving, daddy kink, penetration (p in v), public sex, praise kink

-

"Here's your lunch." You thrusted the bag forward. Your father took it with a huff, setting it on his desk. "Thank you, sweetheart. Would've had your brother drop it off but-"

"Hockey." You finished for him with a shrug. Your Dad was a detective, a plethora of papers thrown about on his desk that made his head spin. It was rare that you'd been at your father's work- he'd been spewing something about you not needing to see the evil that comes through here. You'd smoothed out your skirt, smoothing out the collar of your shirt. "Me and the girls are going to the drive in tonight. If that's alright with you?" You would pretty much get whatever you wanted with the simple flush of your eyelashes and flash of your golden cross necklace between your fingers.

"Who's driving?"

"Stacey."

"Alright." He pulled his wallet from his pocket, pulling a 20 from the small leather pouch and handing it off to you. "I want change." He raised a brow. "Thank you!" You pulled him into a hug.

"I'll see you there." A voice called from the cell beside your father's desk. "Munson- You're not going anywhere."

"This is a warning and you know it. I'll be out of here by 5 o'clock." Your eyes moved towards the holding cell, a gulp going down your throat. His hair was dark, long- just past his shoulders, tattoos along his forearms that hung out of the cell and the prettiest brown eyes you'd ever seen. Your breath hitched in your throat. "Hi." He turned to you with a smile. "Hi-" You'd barely been able to get out.

"Y/N. Go home. I'll see you later." Your Dad piped up, shooting a glare to Eddie. "Yeah. I'll see you." You couldn't help your shivers, taking a second glance back at him as you headed for the door. You were shocked to find he'd already been staring right back at you, you whipped around again.

The drive in was a bust- your friends failing to mention they'd be bringing guys with them, the pair of them finding themselves in deep make out sessions that made your skin crawl, the sound of their slurping was enough for you to leave the car, deciding to take a late stroll around the carpark. Your breath could be seen in the air, a chill running up your spine. "Hey." A voice made you jump. "You actually got out." You laughed, half expecting your father to trump up the charges for his smart mouth.

"As much as your Dad likes to act tough- I think he has a soft spot for me." He grinned, another laugh leaving your lips. "You in there a lot Munson?" You recalled. "Y/N." He did the same. "It's Eddie actually. And practically every other week."

"You're not a very good criminal then." You shivered, unable to tell if it'd been from the cold air of the mere presence of Eddie Munson. "You cold?" You shook your head though the chills on your bare legs would give you away. "C'mon." He nodded his head in the opposite direction of where you came from. You took a glance around, the sight of The Creature from the Black Lagoon on the huge screen in front of you, there had to have been at least 100 cars here and yet nobody was looking.

He looked behind him to make sure you were following him and sure enough you were. Your mary-jane clad feet carrying you through the field of cars until you'd reached his van. You gulped at the sight, trying to use your head but there was just something about Eddie. Criminal or not- he was the most beautiful man you'd ever laid eyes on. "I'll turn the heat up." He gripped your hand, helping you into the beaten up van. Your legs immediately pressed together on instinct. The warmth of his hand in yours was enough to get your mind reeling.

You sat in the back of his van, your eyes flickering to the movie every few minutes, otherwise you'd stare down at your lap. "You know I thought this might be an act." Eddie piped up. You cocked your head to the side in confusion. "What?" You'd subconsciously began to fiddle with the cross necklace in between your fingers.

"This- good girl thing. I thought you might just be putting on a show for your Dad."

"Oh. I don't really get into much trouble. Cop Dad kind of steers you in the opposite direction." You shrugged. "So what are you doing hanging out with me? That'd get you into trouble." He smiled, your gaze flickering to his plump lips. "You seem nice."

"You met me in jail."

"Everyone has their faults." You laughed, hearing his own with the words. "Weren't you supposed to be with your friends?"

"They invited guys to make out with and I didn't get the memo."

"Do you have a guy to make out with?" You raised your brows. "Are you asking if I have a boyfriend?"

"Maybe." His hands were sweating, unable to stop himself from his flirtation though he feared at any minute you'd recall he was nothing more than a criminal and you'd be sprinting out of the car.

"No. I don't." You bit your cheek to suppress your smile, hearing his leather jacket squeak as he moved closer to you, your thigh touching his. A chill ran up your bare legs. "Shit- here." He pulled off the jacket, placing it over your legs with a soft smile. You leaned into him, his body exuding all the warmth you could possibly need. "I run pretty warm." He admitted. "I can feel that." You looked up at him to see he'd already been staring down at you.

You never did things like this. You weren't brave or bold but you kissed him. It was slow, sweet until he'd laid you down, both of his hands gripping your cheeks. One of his hands slowly moved down, gripping the bare skin of your thigh to wrap around his waist. You should've stopped him- you barely knew him and yet you couldn't, everything about this felt too good. His tongue rolled against yours with fervor, his grip on your thigh tightening as you pushed yourself into him. You threw the leather jacket beside you so you could feel the indent of his erection against your underwear clad pussy.

Eddie quickly sat up, pulling the doors to the van closed before he moved back to you, pressing his mouth to your jaw, his fingers now fiddling with the little white blouse that adorned your skin. You pulled it over your head, pressing your mouth to his once more as your own hands found his belt, working quickly to undo it. Eddie really hadn't expected this tonight but now that he was in it, he was in it. Part of him a little too happy that he'd been about to fuck a cop's daughter. He felt it Hawkins PD's comeuppance.

"So the good girl thing- definitely an act." Eddie's words came out in a squeak the moment you'd placed a palm over his cock, rubbing it through his boxers. "I'm still a good girl." You breathed, your lips placing tender kisses down his throat as you continued to palm him. "Fuck." He threw his head back.

This was more than Eddie could've dreamed. Your kisses traveled to his happy trail, pushing his shirt up to taste the sensitive skin. When you'd pulled his cock from his boxers he let out a hiss of air- sucking it between his teeth. You took the head first, your tongue circling his tip, drops of pre cum hitting your tastebuds. "Christ." His voice left in a guttural moan. He gripped your hair, pushing you further, the tip of your nose practically against the base of his cock. "Yeah. You are a good girl." He praised upon the feeling of your hollowing cheeks. Your mouth slowly moving against him, your tongue rolling over the sensitive skin.

Your hands now clasped what you couldn't fit in your mouth, running your fist up and down as you continued to pump him. Eddie threw his head back, his eyes rolling until they'd fluttered shut. "Oh my god." He huffed, his jaw falling slack as you milked his cock. You knew he was going to come soon based solely on the fact that he'd been thrusting into your throat up until this point, his body shuddering, hips sputtering against you.

"Fuck-" He repeated, the word falling from his lips over and over. His come hit the back of your throat, a salty hot spurt that nearly made you gag with the force. You'd ignored the choking feeling rising in your mouth, taking a swallow before you'd pulled your lips off of him with a pop.

He sat up in an instant, his lips quick to move against your own, your fingers fisted in his hair, settling yourself onto his lap, grinding against his soft cock once more, hoping he'd get worked up enough to fuck you. Eddie's hand slipped under your panties without missing a beat, his lips moving towards your jaw, his tongue darting out to lick and suck the sensitive skin. A small part of you wanted to push away the touch, fearful the punishment you'd receive for having a hickey- fearful of the line of questioning that would come with such a mark but right now you couldn't care less.

Your breath came out in a shudder, soft and breathy over the sound of the movie playing outside. You'd almost forgotten yourself- where you were but you were low enough to the floor of the van that you'd hoped nobody could see inside the windows. "I think I can-" Eddie breathed, his hand slipping out of your panties to grip his cock. "You want to-" He couldn't even finish his sentence before you nodded. It'd been a mere moment before he pushed your panties to the side, you felt his tip against your sensitive bud, his rubbing against it making you bite your lip.

His tip had pushed it's way into your folds, a gasp escaping your lips with the sensation, stretching out your cunt with every inch it pushed through. "Daddy-" The word slipped out of your mouth before you could comprehend what you'd said. "Sorry." You quickly apologized, unable to stop your embarrassment. "Don't be. I liked it." His serious expression had turned into a grin before he kissed you again. You wasted no time in pulling yourself up just to fall back down onto his cock, riding him slowly, moaning at the sensation of your clit against his pubic bone.

Eddie placed his hand there now, the pooling wetness making his dick harder if it had even been possible. He couldn't help it- nobody had ever been so into him, so sensual, everything about you drove him wild and when the pet name left your lips he felt he'd come right there.

"Say it again." He pleaded, gripping your hair to expose your neck before he'd begun his attack. You let out a squeak at the feeling of his canine's against your throat. "Daddy." You moaned, gripping the back of his head to pull him further against you. Saying it felt dirtier than the act itself- but it was clear Eddie liked it- loved it with the way he'd began rubbing your pussy even faster, wanting to take you over the edge to hear you scream it.

Your hips rocked back as forth as he continued to thrust into you, his head now falling back in grunts and groans. "You're fucking me so good." You whimpered knowing the words would only encourage him to go harder than he had been. "You like how Daddy fucks you?" He was getting cocky now, watching you bounce on his cock, the sweet names falling from your lips- both had sent him into overdrive. "Mm." You confirmed, a bead of sweat running down your neck, a chill running down your spine as Eddie had licked it off of you, an obvious sense of pride on his face.

"You going to come soon?" He asked. You nodded again. "Words."

"Soon." You could already feel the tightness in your stomach, that familiar warmth threatening to burst out of you. "Good girl." He praised, his lips finding yours once more, his warm tongue against yours had felt like heaven- now you'd forgotten where you were, you were drunk off of his cock, far too focused on the feeling of his length against your spot with each thrust to even care about where you were.

"Oh my god." The words left you in a near whine, unable to move your mouth with his anymore as your mouth fell open. "Fuck." The combination of his cock practically tearing you apart alongside his fingers circling your clit with the perfect amount of pressure had sent your orgasm through you, your hips bucking against his own. Your pussy contracted around his cock, coating him in your juices with a final moan. "Daddy-" He came on the spot, a long spurt inside of you but you didn't care right now.

"Fuck- Good girl." He'd managed to let out. The pair of you breathing in near gasps, a giggle leaving your lips before you pressed them to Eddie's pinning him against the van floor. He couldn't help his smile, finding himself pushing his mouth against yours again.

"Jesus Christ." He breathed. You laughed before you climbed off of him, laying beside him on the warm floor of the van. He pushed himself back into his boxers. "Yeah." You agreed, the sight of flashing lights in the window went unnoticed as you stared at Eddie beside you, your hand pushing his sweaty hair out of his face. He leaned into the touch. It wasn't until a knock on the van made you jump. Eddie was quick to toss his jacket over you before the door opened. "You can't come in here without a warrant." He was quick to yell.

"Probable cause." The voice replied and sure enough the flashlight had been on you, who bore nothing but Eddie's jacket and the skirt you'd arrived in- your blouse was across the van. Your eyes bulged. "Hi Daddy." You squeaked, taking a glance at Eddie who had looked more than smug.

"Get the hell out of this car." His voice came out in a hollow yell.

"Okay." You didn't move though. "My um- my shirt." You managed to whisper. Eddie reached over and handed it to you, unable to wipe the smug look off of his face. You changed into the shirt underneath the jacket before you handed it off to Eddie. "Bye, Eddie." You whispered.

"I'll see you soon, Y/N." The words made you smile despite how horrible this situation had turned.

"Like hell you will." Your Dad yelled with a pointed finger at Eddie who merely smirked.

"What were you even doing here?" You huffed as your father practically ripped you out of the van. "Your friends called me after you disappeared on them. I have half a mind to throw you in jail for public indecency. Last thing you need in this town is a reputation. Eddie Munson is nothing but a no good-" He went on for awhile but you couldn't bring yourself to listen. A blush on your cheeks and butterflies in your stomach with every thought you had of him. You didn't care what trouble came with him, he made you feel alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 14 5
¡Everyone in these stories are 18+! This book contains short stories of male characters in Stranger Things, if you have any recommendations please te...
9.6K 359 20
CW: Smut/Language/Supernatural. **Summer, 1986. Eddie Munson isn't sure if graduating or surviving interdimensional monsters is the bigger miracle. W...
49.6K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...
2.7K 148 70
This is the story of how you joined Hellfire club and got a chance to be close to the leader Eddie Munson. This story would take place during the tim...