The West Side [Book 1]

By lovelylebo

After being expelled from his previous school due to violence , Justin Hawk has to adapt to his new life whic... More

Author's Note
chapter 1 : Before the crashing
chapter 2 : Spring
chapter 3 : The west side
Chapter 4 : The westies
Chapter 5 : Mending relationships
Chapter 6 : Sinister
Chapter 7 : Bloodshot eyes
chapter 8 : Nine lives
Chapter 9 : Touch
Chapter 10 : Not ready
Chapter 12 : Truth
Chapter 13 : Heartbeat
Chapter 14 : Sleepover
Chapter 15 : Sunny days
Chapter 16 : Home
Chapter 17 : Heart
Chapter 18 : Ride
Chapter 19 : Say it
Chapter 20 : Wrath
Chapter 21 : Boyfriend
Chapter 22 : Cheating
Chaper 23 : Boys
Chapter 24 : Waves
Chapter 25 : Friends
Chapter 26 : Stepdad
Chapter 27 : Makeover
Chapter 28 : Rules
Chapter 29 : Confrontation
The End .

Chapter 11 : Angry birds

0 0 0
By lovelylebo

                            I'm not gay !

                                  🌻🌻

________________________________________________

The following day in the Hawk mansion , no one spoke to one another . It was as if something in the house had switched and it was suddenly cold again . Justin and his mother avoided each other like the plaque . He was bugged because that meant that the relationship they had built was tumbling down in a blink of an eye . His hands were already tied so he couldn't save every piece from falling down . It was depressive to think that they would go back to ignoring each other's existence again , he was already adhered to having his mother's attention by now .

The boy had a slight gut feeling as to why his mother was avoiding him but he couldn't be certain about it . It could be the fact that he didn't inform her about his whereabouts yesterday or maybe his mother was done pretending and was finally sick of him , again . It could be that his mother has found another hobby that she enjoyed rather than to entertain his nonsense . He was insufferable beyond endurance and maybe she was starting to see that .

Justin was currently in the kitchen , looking for something to eat in the fridge . He was in nothing but his black sweatpants , and his unruly hair in every direction . The bruises on his body were healing in an inconceivable way that is not explicable in human intellect . The red blotches from yesterday were now replaced by his fair skin , the scar on his hand had disappeared too .

Nothing was out of the ordinary .  His body was fine too , no pain on his lower back could be detected and he wondered why ? Yesterday he was convinced that he'd broken a muscle but now why was he feeling like a recharged battery ?
He was all but confused at the discovery . Could it be that I was imagining everything ?  It was the only valid answer for all his burning questions .

He closed the fridge after grabbing a water bottle . I just lost my appetite he thought sharply  . He was about to leave the kitchen when his mother suddenly appeared in front of him . She came out of nowhere and he screamed like a girl in her face .

He looked  ridiculous as he jumped away from the kitchen door to save himself from nothing . His mother was looking at him unamused , her hands folded on her bosom . She was looking as elegant as ever , with a knee long red dress that hugged her petite body , and stiletto heels on her feet  . She was wearing a diamond necklace as well , her black hair tied neatly on her head . She looked like a queen , beautiful and graceful .

" Why are you half naked in my kitchen ?" she said , making her way inside the room . Justin couldn't tell if she was in a good mood or not .

" Because it's hot ? " Justin answered timidly . He wasn't expecting his mother to talk to him again . It made him look down guiltily at the little faith he had on her . " I didn't think I'd catch you here , I thought you had gone to work already ."

" It doesn't matter , what's done is done ." she said , leaning over the counter to look at her son properly . He looked different from yesterday . No more bruises plastered his handsome face . " Can you tell me what actually happened yesterday ? "

Justin looked at his mother with wide eyes , how was he supposed to tell her what actually went down ? He couldn't risk her doing something stupid for him again . He was certain she'd hunt Andrew down and make his life a living hell , and he couldn't have that . She may be powerful but Andrew's power was out of this world . That bastard could kill her with a snap of his fingers .  Of course he wouldn't tell her that the guy was a bloody vampire who was out for his blood , his mother would go mad . Who knows what she'd do if she finds out . He wonders if she'd even believe him if he did tell her .

" I'm waiting ..." she said softly . 

" Uh... I can't remember everything . It was dark out and I didn't see the person's face , but he took my wallet ..." he said a shaky voice . He was obviously lying and his mother was looking at him with squinted eyes , detecting his unusual behavior . " I know it's vague information but I was scared shitless , I didn't take notice of everything !"

" Justin , how many times do I have to tell you to fix your language ? Words like that shouldn't be in your vocabulary young man . " the beautiful woman said . " No more using that kind of language in my presence okay ? "

" But I can't help it if they are already in my vocabulary . " he answered truthfully .

" That's no excuse ." his mother said sternly . She grabbed her phone , dialed a few things and turned back to her son . " Now I need you to describe the person who robbed you . Tell me how you even got to that side of town . I need details and be very clear with your descriptions . "

"..."

" Come on Justin , I don't have all day ... Just tell me what you remember ." she was growing impatient with him now .

" Are you recording me?" the heir asked his mother , his face in disbelief . " What is this ? An interrogation room ? "

" Yes I'm recording you , I need solid information from you . No person in the world will threaten my son's life and get away with it , not while I'm still alive . They should know that I don't mess around when it comes to my family . So are you ready to talk ?" she asked while placing her phone gently on the counter . " If you don't want that person to be punished for their actions then it's fine with me . I'm not the one that's gonna have nightmares at the end of the day , it's you . The ball is in your court ."

" I'd rather you not get involved mom . I'll be fine , whoever the person was wouldn't bother me again ." He lied a white lie , he knew very well that Andrew would be after him , especially now that he had something against the vampire . " Thank you for your concern though ."

" That boy that you claim saved you , is he really your friend ? " She asked her son , eyeing his every move . From the way his eyes bulged from their sockets , to the sweat on the corner of his eye . She also could see how his face tinted a bit at the mention of the asian boy .

" Yeah , we're friends . " He answered with curtness which gained his mother's suspicion . Hmm ?

" That's all he is , your friend ?" she inquired further , her blue eyes studying Justin's reaction .

" Oh for Pete's sake mom , I'm not gay !! " he shouted .

There was a tense moment in the kitchen before Justin stole a quick glance at his mother . Her face was passive as she looked at him intensely , as if trying to reach into his soul . He gulped down his frustrations and looked back at the interesting floor . Me and my big mouth , now she suspects something .

" I didn't say you were ... " she finally said , her eyes still on her son . " Perhaps there's something you're not telling me ? Should I be concerned ?"

" No , I'm definitely not hiding anything . " he answered flatly .

" I don't believe you , I know there's something you're not telling me . Whatever it is , I want to know . I'm your mother Justin , you shouldn't hide anything from me . " She made her way by his side and interlocked their fingers . " I know I haven't been the best mom to you , I know I haven't been around much and it's hard to trust me just yet . I know all that okay . But I want you to know that I am trying to be the best I could be to you . I'm working on it  . I love you Justin . "

Justin had to blink away the tears from his eyes to see his mother's sad expression . She had finally said it , the three words he'd been dying to hear from her . His ears must have been deceiving him .

" Did you just ... I think I was only 6 when you stopped saying that to me . All these years I was convinced that you never loved me , that you hated me just like everybody else did . " He sobbed , his fingers tightening around her slender ones .

" I'm sorry for everything , I hope this time I can make it up to you for everything I've missed out ... " She said as her aquatic eyes birthed tears . She let go of her son's hand to give him a heartwarming hug . Justin hugged her back immediately , burying his face on the crook of her neck . Inhaling his mother's sweet scent , he sighed loudly .

It was the first time that Justin saw her cry , the sight was heartbreaking . His mother was a strong woman , seeing her cry broke him . It wasn't his intention to make her cry , he hated it when people cried because of him . So he held his mother tightly , afraid of letting go . They were the same height so it was easier for him to hold her .

He rubbed a soothing hand on her back when he heard her sobs getting heavier . He let his own tears flow , making pools of sorrow on his mom's back .

" I love you too mom . " he whispered .

...

" Do you realise the damage you caused ? What were you fucking thinking !? " Tip yelled from the top of his lungs , pointing his index finger to the indifferent vampire .

They were in an abandoned house , in a deserted area where no life could be detected . Andrew and his minions were sitting on a worn out couch while Elle was standing by a cracked window . Her expression was forlorn as she looked into the distance . Anyone could tell that she was not happy with how things came out to be . That was not the way she had planned on telling Justin the truth about who she really was . She was hoping to take back time and do things differently .

After Justin ran away yesterday , Elle decided to sent Tip a message , telling him everything that happened and how Justin was almost bit by Andrew . She texted him because she didn't trust her voice . Tip had answered immediately by calling her back , she had answered the call with shaky hands .

Tip only received the message after Justin left his place with his mom . So he couldn't do anything because Justin was already gone . He would have explained everything to the boy .

He had read the message over again to make sure he was reading it correctly . His first thought was  Holy cow , were screwed ! He wasn't expecting Andrew would stoop this low . He wondered what triggered his actions . After contemplating it , he decided to call a meeting with Andrew and his minions because it seemed like the right thing to do  .

Which resulted in them sitting stiffly in the abandoned house . The house was big and old , dust particles in whirlpools  . The floor was made of wood , which creaked to life with every step . But Tip wasn't worried about the house , he was worried about their current situation .

" He wasn't thinking ... He never thinks , all he does is talk shit and now we're here because of him . " Elle's voice interrupted the silence , she was still looking in the far distance . A pained look had graced her beautiful features , making it hard for a person to think straight .

" I'm glad one of us is able to talk shit ... " Andrew sassed . He was sitting comfortably on the couch like he owned the place . His whole body was relaxed , his legs spread in a dominant manner . He was oozing confidence  when he spoke .

" The fuck are you even saying ?! " Tip bellowed . He was pissed off at the vampire but unfortunately couldn't do anything about it . All he could do was throw insults .

" See , all that's coming out of his fanged mouth is bullshit , he doesn't care ." Elle injected , now making her way to the others in the room . She stood next to her friend while the others looked up to them .

" I'm starting to think you have a crush on the human Electra . " Andrew said with a smirk . He was looking at Elle hungrily , eyeing her exposed legs shamelessly .

Elle decided to give him something to look at by sitting on a wooden chair seductively and spreading her legs in the process . This earned a whistle from the vampire as he licked his lips . She was wearing a short tennis skirt and a blue crop top . The boys must have seen more than her legs .

Tip who was unaffected by his friend's seductive nature , rolled his eyes . Elle didn't need to look to know that Beau was now scowling , she could see from the corner of her eye . She didn't want to entertain the bloodsucking bastard , but felt the need to . She couldn't let Beau believe that she was crushing on Justin . That would ruin her chances .

" It's Elle for you. "  She said rather calmly and briefly looked for a reaction on Beau's face . But the boy was looking at her closed legs , he seemed to be in deep thought ." And no , I don't have a crush on him , he's my friend ."

" Wow  but you're doing so much for someone you just met ..." Andrew said with a hint of a smile . " You saved his pathetic life and you welcomed him to your little friendship but now he hates your guts . "

" That's fucking besides the point ! I just want to know how we'll get out of this mess ... " Tip said . " You know , if I knew that your minions would be less of help , I wouldn't have called them or do they need your permission before opening their mouths?"

" Got nothin to say . "  Toni answered on his behalf , shrugging his shoulder boredly .

" Got nothin to say ." Beau imitated his friend .

That was the last straw for Tip , he pinched the bridge of his nose distressfully . These were adults acting like 5 year olds . He was sitting with a bunch of immatures . His only attempts at having a civil conversation became futile .

" You know what , this is hopeless ! " he said after a while .

" Don't fret about it , the boy's your friend . Why don't you just talk to him to an understanding of things ? " Beau suggested at seeing the worried face of the Asian boy .

" Or we could just eliminate him and refrain from the hassle of explaining things . " Andrew said , looking at his friend with deadly eyes that spoke volumes .

" We're not killing him !" Elle and Tip said simultaneously .

" Why not , it'll be better when he's dead anyway ." Toni said nonchalantly , he didn't care about if he sounded cruel . Besides , the boy wasn't his friend .

" We're not killing him and that's final ..." Tip said , walking to where the others sat to stand in front of the vampire . He leaned down closer to Andrew's face and smirked before say ;

" You seem threatened by him . "

Andrew's smile vanished from his pale face , replaced by a scowl . Tip was looking at him knowingly and that made him uneasy . He was about to say something but Elle beat him to it .

" Of course he is , he hates it when you get close to other people . He thinks he owns everything , including you Tip " she said .

" This bastard doesn't own me . I'd be damned . " Tip said in disgust .

" Okay I think we should leave ." Beau said through the tense atmosphere . He was still  looking at Elle's legs thoughtfully as if they would magically open up again .

The fuck ? Elle was thinking , her emotions getting the best of her . She looked around the others but they were all engrossed in the argument , yelling over one another . She smirked a little as she began spreading her legs slowly , her attention on the boy's dark eyes . She could see how his Adam's Apple bobbed the wider her legs spread .

Beau fidgeted as she spread her legs more wider , showing off her lacey red underwear . His face became hot , his body tingling at the sight . He could feel himself getting tighter in his pants which was something he never experienced . Elle was looking at him suggestively , her lips trapped between her teeth . It felt like it was just the two of them and his eyes were on her genital area .

He could do nothing but look as she slowly rolled her hips on the chair , grinding with precision . He swallowed hard when he saw the look she was giving him . Unknowingly to him , his pants had gotten wet but his attention was on the girl who was doing things to him .

As he was still enjoying the show , Elle suddenly cleared her throat and closed her legs swiftly . Tip had caught her seducing the boy and she knew she was not going to hear the end of it . He was gonna tease her about it  . She almost groaned when he smiled smirked at her .  So much for having my back !

" Alright ... we're leaving ." Andrew announced , walking out the door with his friends following behind .

Beau glanced at Elle one last time before walking out of the door without saying anything else  ...

" That was interesting ... " Tip observed .

" No shit , he's finally noticing me !" Elle quelled dramatically .

" Because you fucking seduced him ! " the boy  said , smacking his friend on the head .

" Ouch , that hurt you fucking sadist ! "

" You deserve it . " Tip said with a roll of his eyes . " Who the fuck opens their legs in a room filled with hormonal teenage boys , you were dry humping the poor chair ! "

" Hey don't judge me , I wasn't thinking straight . He kept staring at my legs and I wanted to show him what he's missing out on !" she said defensively . " I didn't see him complaining ... I bet he got hard for me "

" You're sick .."

Its's progress , Elle thought laughed wholeheartedly .

________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 296 80
Change was what Kristina Monroe wanted the most. A change of scenery. Maybe even going to a different town. But Kristina didn't expect was that her w...
149K 3.9K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...
25 0 18
The story revolves around the lives of four friends who found love in unusual places. It's a romantic and chaotic story about young people who fall i...
82.9K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...