Bestfriend πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ; SUGARHILL...

By Ihrttheweekndd

Nah lemme stop I got a wife yall πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ, do you even know what that is πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ, I put a ring on her finger... More

1 🫢🏾
2 🫢🏾
3 🫢🏾
4 🫢🏾
5 🫢🏾
6 🫢🏾
7 🫢🏾
8 🫢🏾
9 🫢🏾
10 🫢🏾
11 🫢🏾
12 🫢🏾
13 🫢🏾
14 🫢🏾
15 🫢🏽
16 🫢🏾
17 🫢🏾
18 🫢🏽
19 🫢🏾
20 🫢🏾
21 🫢🏽
Photos dedicated to trey n Indi🫢🏽
22 🫢🏾
23 🫢🏾
24 🫢🏾
25 🫢🏾
26 🫢🏾
27 🫢🏾
28 🫢🏾
29 🫢🏽
30 🫢🏽
31 🫢🏽
32 🫢🏽
33 🫢🏽
New Characters ❗️❗️
34 🫢🏾
35 🫢🏽
36 🫢🏽
!! Read !!
wagwan whores
38 🫢🏽
39 🫢🏽
40 🫢🏽
not part of story cause its done
SEQUEL??

37 🫢🏽

1.4K 22 55
By Ihrttheweekndd

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 as I saw an edit of me, trey and notti to 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐳 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐚. DDot looked at my phone smiling slightly at the videos of us he looked up at me kissing my cheek and I smiled.

Then remembered Miles I backed up abit and got out of my bed and ddot sat up looking at me confused. I sighed before talking.

"You cheated on me and hurt me ddot"

"But I explained to you what happened"

"I was hurt whether not you meant to leave or not I was still hurt"

"Did Miles dick you down the fuck? cause why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what just becuase I care about his feelings doesnt mean he had to dick me down to do so!"

"Nah you a dayroom I'm out nigga"

"Dont let the door hit you on your way out dickhead!"

He slammed the door and I sighed before Edot come back in looking confused.

"You okay sis??"

"I'm good Eli"

"You sure?"

"Yeah by the way I'm going out in a sec"

"Alright be safe sis"

Edot said giving me a lil smile before closing my door I had a shower and washed my hair before grabbing my phone and texting miles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 💓.
𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 🕸️💜.
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒉𝒉

𝐈𝐦𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 💓.
𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒂?

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 🕸️💜.
𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒆

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I smiled turning off my phone before grabbed my black skims shirt and grey PLT joggers. I got dressed then sat at my vanity and dried my wet hair and put eco style gel in it leaving it out.

I did my skincare before doing my makeup routine while singing to 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐐 𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫. I looked at my notifications seeing Miles had texted my asking to McDonald's and Snacks.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head until he said he'd pay for my next nail appointment. I smiled then agreed before setting my phone down and finishing my makeup.

I sat up from my stool and put an old oversized tee into my handbag then put a grey jumpsuit and my grey cement J4's in bag before putting spray, gum, a lighter, my vape, phone charger and airpods onto of the clothes.

"Alexa! Off"

I said before putting on my yeezy slides and going downstairs I hugged edot, Dudeylo, Roscoe and Dee before leaving taking my house keys with me. I walked to the deli as I uber eats McDonald's to Miles's house before grabbing our snacks.

Then Miles told me he got an uber outside for me, I smiled and got in as the driver asked my name and I said yeah before sitting on the seat.

After 15 mins i was outside of Miles's house and I thanked the driver while getting out. I knocked and he opened the door smiling, I hugged him and stood up on my tippy toes giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled before taking me in.

"What's with that kiddie ass kiss"

"I dont kn-"

He cut me off pressing his lips against mine mine me smile. He took my hand and led me upstairs to his room I looked around at the decorations.

"This is niceeee"

I said mimicking that tik tok sound he started laughing as he had realized. He laid on his bed and motioned me over as he turning on the TV.

I laid beside him playing with his dreads as he looked for a show to put on.

"I think you should dye them"

"I was thinking about it"

"You should lemme do it"

"Maybe"

He turned his head looking at me he was about to kiss me when my phone went off I rolled my eyes and sighed. Grabbing it, it was ddot asking why I'm not in sugarhill I left him on read and then put my phone on DND.

I thought of ddot though he really wanted me and I spent so much time alone missing him before Miles came, I mean Miles is so fine he looks like God took his time on him and his personality is even better but he wasnt ddot.

Miles looked at and sighed abit.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now"

"Do it then"

"But I can't becuase you're not mine and you know it you think of ℎ𝑖𝑚 Often and you love your 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 too much for me to be the only one"

He said and I froze what he was saying true, I nodded and shook my head I wanted Miles but I also missed and want my 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑. Miles kissed my forehead and then smiled at me.

"Maybe in another lifetime it's just me and you"

"Guess I'll wait another lifetime ohhh"

I sang smiling at the boy and he laughed softly before speaking again.

"Go get ya mans girl imma be chill ova here I got McDonald's"

He laughed and made me go, I ran out and I got a cab to his crib and knocked on the door to see mama fab and I hugged her smiling.

"Hey mija I missed you that other girl was a puta"

I laughed

"I know"

"Darrian is in his room"

She said before going to the living room I nodded and ran up the stairs jumping onto his bed and hugging him. He started laughing while holding me tight.

"I'm never letting you go again hermosa"

THE END.

Bitch you thought 😹

I woke up to ddots arm around my waist his mouth slightly open. I smiled before getting up, re doing and brushing my teeth. After I finished I did my skin care and then went downstairs to cook breakfast.

I made scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes. DDot woke up and came downstairs kissing my cheek and hugging me from behind.

"Morning Indiyah and Darrian"

His mom smiled and I smiled back

"Morning mami do you want any breakfast I made extra"

She smiled then nodded

"Yes please I have a lil of time till work"

She said and I nodded telling ddot to set the table he did before sitting down. I put everyone's food down and grabbed a jug of water before returning and eating.

"Ay mija muy deliciosa"

"Gracias mami"

She smiled and continued eating her food ddot was eating like he hadn't ate in ages I side eyes him softly nudging him to slow down before going back to eating my food.

--

DDot took a picture of us together to post on his insta.

******************************************

@𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭: 𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 💕.
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑟𝑚𝑑𝑎𝑂, 𝐷𝐷𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1.1K 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

@𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐎: 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏
^^ 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨.

@𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒚
^^ 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲
^^ 𝑺𝑴𝑫
^^ 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐰
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟

@𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐯𝐫: 𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐫
^^ 𝑭𝒂𝒙.

@𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐟: 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐔𝐒
^^ 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 😂

𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐫123: 💀

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐫: 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 🤢

𝐄𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲: 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨 ❕❕
^^ 𝐎𝐟𝐜 !!

******************************************

He kisses me before picking me up and carrying me to his room to go chill and watch TV. I laughed as he carried me and set me down on his bed.

"I love you hermosa"

"I love you my bestfriend."

***************************************

🤪 Should I end it here or nah

Thoughts n feelings??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 13.6K 87
aint finna be nun nasty in here an before yall get on me im 14 as well . Luv ya!πŸ₯° (y'all can stop stealing my content nowπŸ˜’)
161K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs🀭
48.7K 1.4K 21
𝐏𝐑𝐒π₯π¨π©π‘π¨π›π’πš - α΄€ κœ°α΄‡α΄€Κ€ ᴏꜰ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction β»αΆœα΅’α΅α΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ