10 🫶🏾

I was eating my burger n fries when ddot stole one of my fries. When he has loads left.

"Get Yo fatass off my fries!"

"Shut Yo 2'1 ass gonna do"

"Ddot you're not even tall why you chatting?"

"Say word to ya mother"

I just took a bite of my burger and ddot laughed. I rolled my eyes and continued eating cause this shit was too good.

I was taking mid chewing when I camera flashed by my face. It was DDot recording. I stuck my middle finger up at the lens while continuing to eat.

After we finished we walked home and when I got to my door I knocked and Trey answered ddot dapped him up and I walked past them and went upstairs.

After showering I put on my spongebob ethikas and white top then went downstairs to grab my airbar outta my bag. DDot came behind me and scared the fuck outta me.

"DARRIAN!"

He was creasing as I breathed heavily i stood there waiting for him to stop laughing.

"Can you shut up and tell me what you want?"

"Oh yeahh, I'm going home now I came to say bye"

"Oh bye"

I hugged him wrapping my legs around his waist his hands holding my legs. I kissed him on the cheek and then he smiled and left.

I went upstairs to take a quick picture for Instagram before getting into my bed, my hair in a messy bun and turned on Boondocks.

After 5 episodes I turned off my tv and went to sleep.

************************************
[ 7 am ]

My alarm went off scaring me awake. I got outta bed and had a shower after I got out and played sativa before pre rolling a blunt. Then I got dressed and did my male up it was 7:50 and I lit my blunt while putting my shoes on.

I met ddot at the deli at 7:10, we got sum to eat and then went to school. I had my airpods in while looking for photos to post on insta.

************************************

1/3

2/3

2/3