36 🫶🏽

"𝐃𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐍𝐀 Concentrate!"

"Didn't ask."

He shrugged his shoulders as he continued to bother me to make him food. I rolled my eyes, got up, went to the kitchen, and brought my speaker down, playing 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐢.

"BUT I THINK IM DONE T-T-TRIPPING"

I sang as I made pancakes dd sang on live with me.

"Nigga stop bugging me and put the ingredients away and then set the table"

He nodded and did as I asked before singing 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧. I sang the lyrics as I flipped the last pancake before turning the stove off then sitting down with dd and eating.

--

𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 at the message Miles sent me as me and dd rapped along to 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐭 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚. He passed me the blunt as he threw his arm around my shoulder as we rapped the live hyping us up.

I laughed and moved from dd as I sat down at my vanity and did some light makeup to go meet a couple of the guys by the park basketball area. Miles was gonna come and meet them since sha and a couple of em are coming too.

I put my curly hair in a ponytail before doing my edges, then took a pic before grabbing my bag and leaving. I placed my airpods in my ears as I walked to the deli with dd. I got doritos, Sprite, and a chopped cheese before paying and then leaving to go to the court.

I hugged sha as he noticed me coming down, he smiled and then kissed my forehead softly.

"How are ya, gang?"

"Good, how about you, sha?"

"Good, sorry about you and ddot BTW"

I shrugged and gave him a reassuring smile before locking eyes with Miles. I gave him a hug before sitting down on the benches on my phone.

******************   **   ******************

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼: 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑘𝑥𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑎, 𝑗𝑎𝑦𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1

𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑘𝑥𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑎, 𝑗𝑎𝑦𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1.1𝑘 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

𝙆𝙭𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙖: 𝙂𝙛 😍
↪️ 💋😫

𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣: 𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙜 💜
↪️ 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 😝🤍
↪️ 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙆: 𝙇𝙄𝙇 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇. 🤨

𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧12: 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙪: 🤢
↪️ 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙛 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 😐