Lovely Lycanthropy | Natasha...

By widows-venom

Bye bye sunny California and hello Michigan. Y/n Rogers finds herself with a lot more than moving boxes to un... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight - smut NatG!P
twenty nine - smut GXG
thirty
thirty one
thirty two - smut NatG!P
thirty three - smut GXG
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

forty four

915 40 10
By widows-venom

THIRD PERSON POV:

The alpha wolf slept and while she slept she dreamed and as she dreamed.. She lifted the thin veil of darkness to discover that while the war was over, there was something they missed in their efforts to save y/n's soul that could start yet another war. The winds outside were howling, the sweat on Natasha's brow thickened and the air became as thick as soot. Visions of bones turning to flesh and cold rivers running hot with blood plagued the wolf's dreams as her fingers dug themselves into the fabric of the couch beneath her.

Y/n's dreams were not much kinder and not too far off from her lovers. Instead the script was flipped and it was her slit wrists staining the river water with her blood as the skeleton of Hela held the silver dagger to her skin. The skeleton tilted its head as the bones snapped, its black and ashy eyeholes staring back at the imprint. The river bubbled louder, becoming hotter with each drop of blood Hela's skeleton's mouth dropped open and her jaw fell off and into the river before y/ns head was pushed under.

Thunder boomed against the foundation of Wanda's home, making the protection barrier around the four walls flicker. Y/n's body convulsed as she began to gasp for air. Natasha was sweating, the beast awakening within as her claws began to shred the fabric of the couch.

The nightmares wouldn't stop, at least not for now. Trauma didn't go away in a day.

"Kill for me..."  Hela's voice whispered in Nat's head, taking cover behind the veil of darkness, further edging the alphas' paranoia of what's real and imaginary.

"No.." Natasha whimpered, the two nightmares colliding into one and the ginger wolf was taking the place of Hela's skeleton, holding a blade to her imprints wrist.

"No." The wolf whined, the back of her eyes burning as her imprint looked back at her, the fear of her eyes haunting her before she pushed her head under the water to drown.

"Kill for me..." The voice echoed again as Natasha opened her crimson wolfish eyes, the pure amber color they used to be long forgotten.

Everything happened quickly. Natasha got up from the couch roughly, the eyes of y/n snapping open as Romanoff's fingers found their way around her throat.

Y/n gasped, digging her nails into Natasha's wrist in hopes it would be enough to make her stop. The woman didn't know what was happening, but judging by the red wolf eyes, the imprint knew it wasn't her Nat. This was the dark side of the beast.

"Nat-" y/n choked out, slapping at her arm as Natasha grunted, backing the woman hard into the wall her vision became a little blurry as her head hit the wall. A few pictures fell from their nails and the glass cracked as it hit the floor.

"Nat-ack! Please.." the y/h/c woman gasped, her eyes becoming a little blood shot from the lack of oxygen.

"What's going- oh my god!" Wanda crept into the room, the sleep fading from her eyes when she saw what was playing out in front of her. The witch rushed into help, running towards Nat and the wolf backhanded her across the room.

The Maximoff was quick to recover, a little blood dripping down from her nose as she shot a blast of red magic at the alpha. The wolf dropped y/n and she began gasping for air, trying to suck it all into her lungs while Nat stalked towards Wanda, her shirt sporting burn holes from where the magic hit her.

Natasha growled loudly, going to grab Wanda but y/n jumped on her back and held on tight.

"Nat it's me, it's y/n. Come back to me, please! I need you to come back to me." Y/n begged with a hoarse voice.

Natasha shrugged y/n off and grabbed her by her arms tightly enough to bruise, forgetting about Wanda who placed her fingers against Nat's warm temples and snuck inside her mind.

Wanda whimpered, finding it hard to get through the barriers clouding Natasha's mind. The magic began to work however, the crimson red eyes of Nat flickering between their amber color and Nat's forest green eyes, before turning red again.

The alpha had one human moment as she looked at y/n, letting her go as her body fell to the floor before rushing out of Wanda's house and out into the storm.

The door stayed open due to the harsh winds, letting in all the cold as the warmth left, her eyes staying on Natasha's retreating form.

YOUR POV:

"What the hell just happened!" Clint paced back and forth, while Wanda handed me some hot tea and sat next to me on the couch. My throat was sore and bruised and it hurt to speak.

"You don't think she's really gone, do you?" Carol asked and it seemed like all eyes were on me, like I was the only one who could possibly answer this question. But I didn't know.

"You gotta tell us y/n, you're the only one who knows." Clint breathed.

I took a sip of the warm tea and swirled the rest around in the mug, "I don't know what happened. I was having a nightmare and then I woke up to whatever the hell that was. And no, Nat didn't say anything or give any clues as to where the hell she went."

"Fuck this, I'm gonna try and contact her through the mind link." Yelena mumbled, leaving the house and into the pouring rain.

Wanda gave me a soft smile as I took another drink of my tea. I was tired and I just wanted things to go back to normal. As normal as they could be. The warm tea slid down my throat as everyone in the pack, minus Peter, went to go search in the pouring rain for their alpha. Wanda suggested that I try and go back to sleep, but there was no way I was sleeping after that, at least for a good while.

At least that's what I thought. The tea had a mind of its own, making the boyish face of Peter start to obscure. The very bones of my body sunk down like they were tethered by gym weights as the couch started to swallow me whole. My head jerked towards Wanda- was that Wanda? Her features were blurry but I could hear her voice telling me to sleep as I tried to keep my eyelids peeled back.

"You.. drugged..me.." I mumbled out before the tea took over every one of my senses and knocked me out.

PETER'S POV:

"What the fuck did you do?!" I gasped, body shooting up as I watched my best friend pass out, the mug of tea about to fall out of her limp hands. My reflexes were quick and I caught the mug, bringing it up to my nose and smelled, instantly getting a whiff of Chamomile. My face turned sour as I glared at the ginger, "You drugged her?"

"Down, pup. She needs to sleep. Her dreams seem to have meanings most of the time, they give us a sense of direction or the next clue, even. Her dreams, as hellish as they can be, are her gift and her burden." Wanda explained to me calmly.

"If this is you trying to get her to tap into whatever kind of spooky witch, self care, inner healing, mercury is in Gatorade type shit, then-" I huffed but Wanda just smirked and waved her red glowing fingers around.

"Then? What are you gonna do about it?" The woman taunted, walking around me and I began to get a little nervous, the palms of my hands getting sweaty and I contemplated throwing the contents of the mug still in my hand, at her.

Wanda dropped whatever act she was pulling and shoved my shoulder, "Lighten up, Parker. I swear on my parents that it was just to help her sleep. Nothing more, nothing less. Okay?"

I raised and eyebrow at her, eyeing her for a few more moments before relaxing, "Okay."

Maximoff smiled, "Good. Now I need my beauty sleep, so I'm going back to bed. You can use the kitchen, just don't eat all my food."

"Got it. Night, Wanda." I bid her with a smile and she did the same, wandering back to her room and shut the door. I made my way into the kitchen and dumped the rest of the tea out in the sink before leaving the mug there too. Exiting the kitchen I looked at my best friend, looking peacefully asleep but I wondered if that was the truth, or if Wanda did trap her inside her own mind with her "hellish dreams" as she called them.

Making sure y/n was comfortable as much as I could, I gently laid her in a better position and covered her up with a blanket before sitting on the floor. I watched her chest rise and fall as she took each breath, her mouth parting ever so slightly when she'd exhale and the way she snored ever so lightly. Part of me still had it bad for this girl, but that same part didn't know if I could be as strong as Natasha going through it all. I mean Romanoff came back from being a dead werewolf under Hela's control, not to mention the weight of trying to keep y/n safe and comforted. I guess even shape shifting wolves needed a break every now and then.

Outside the deck creaked as footsteps approached the door, I knew by the scent it was Clint as the man entered, wiping off his boots on the mat.

"Glad she's getting some sleep." He gestured towards y/n.

"Wanda drugged her." I deadpanned.

"Oh." The beta squeaked out.

"Yeah... So, did you find anything?"

Clint nodded but his face looked grim, "After Yelena tried to contact her through the mind link and failed, we followed her scent trail. Peter.. It led back to Hela's castle."

Y/n cackled devilishly, startling me as I scrambled away. Her body began to sit up, the blanket falling off her shoulders as she swung her legs off the couch and stood, her eyes still closed.

"y/n.." I whimpered.

"You fools!" Y/n snarled, sounding more like Hela than y/n, "Thought you could get rid of me that easily?!"

"What do you want Hela?! Your heinous act for blotting out the sun and bringing eternal night won't work anymore! We destroyed the bow and the arrows!" Clint screamed at y/n.

"Stupid dog! You must have forgotten here your little y/n is the damn key! I could drink her dry and continue on with my heinous acts."

"I don't know what kind of magic this is, but we burned your body!" Clint shouted as Wanda came running out of her room, wondering what was going on.

Y/n smirked, her body floating into the air, "This isn't magic baby, it's real. You may have burned my body, but did you make sure my bones turned to ash?"

I tore my eyes away from y/n and looked at Clint to see how pale and unsure he looked. The beta looked down at me and then looked at Wanda and I knew the answer to the question.

"What a rookie mistake." Hela's voice chastised, "Though, I guess you've never faced a vampire like me before. And in case it wasn't clear, it's too late. My little pet has decided to come home, and soon she'll be coming to retrieve our little play thing."

Y/n's body went limp in the air and began to fall down. I scrambled up to my feet just in time to catch her. I whispered her name in hopes that she would wake up and be herself. I said her name a little louder and her eyes opened.

"Y/n are you okay?" Wanda asked, looking a little frightened.

The y/h/c lifted her head up to look at Wanda and proceeded to flip her off, "You drugged me, bitch."

Wanda laughed a little, "yeah.. Sorry about that."

"Fuck.. you." Y/n mumbled under her breath before drifting off to sleep and I knew the drug was still in her system. I laid her back on the couch and covered her up while Clint stayed for a little longer before leaving, needing to clear his head and I had a feeling he was putting this all on himself.

"We're gonna make it right this time, right?" Wanda asked me.

"We have to."

a/n: here's a little update for you that I've had in the drafts for a minute. I know I've been absent with this book and I thank you all for being patient. I have decided to just write the rest of this book and publish it all at once, so it might be a little while before more chapters come. Again I thank you all for being patient and want you to know I do plan on finishing this book!

thanks for reading :)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 17.5K 38
Natasha Romanoff was never particularly fond of Y/N. Ever since you joined the team, there was a tangible rivalry between you both. Apart from this...
6.4K 221 12
(G!P Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader) STORY IS COMPLETE BUT FOR SOME REASON WATTPAD KEEPS GLITCHING Natasha Romanoff is the captain of the soccer t...
129K 1.9K 31
This book has different type of scenarios smuts and fluffs Natasha Romanoff = GP The reader name will be = Meredith Y/L or Y/N Y/L/N There will be d...
51.7K 1.1K 50
Natasha Romanoff x Avery Rogers -smut -strong language -self harm -drinking -eating disorder -suicide attempt 😏-smut ⚠️-any other trigger warning