Ghosts vs Demons

By kbran12

I'm writing this because I was so sick and tired of waiting on a crossover between Danny Phantom and Hazbin H... More

The Ghost Girl goes to Hell
The Human Guest and The Defeat of Sir Pentious
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 1
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 2
Dance of The Ghost Girl - Part 1
Dance of the Ghost Girl - Part 2
Kill the Bully!
Daphney's Voice of Family Murder
The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 1 - You Will Remember Bonetown!
The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 2 - Song
Daphney vs Verosika
The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 1
The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 2

The Ghost Girl and The Radio Demon

844 17 3
By kbran12

The scene opens to Daphney in the limo with Charlie, Vaggie and Angel Dust. Daphney was sleeping in her Human Form.

It was weird for her, Angel Dust was playing with the window screen button. Then Charlie introduced, herself and her girlfriend, Vaggie, they asked Daphney, how did she she to Hell. I the start to explain them, how did I get here even told them about the book too, I also introduce myself to them until I realised Vaggie was glaring at Angel.

Vaggie: "I'm going to kill him," Vaggie said as she went back to her seat.

Angel Dust: "Too late toots," Angel said as he went back to his seat too.

Then he realizes and joked...

Angel Dust: "Wait, wouldn't that make me double dead? And where am I going to go to double hell? Hahahahaha! Sorry but your stuck with me bitch get used to it."

This made Vaggie mad as she mumble angrily in spanish also see a skull in her eye. This scares Daphney a bit because she is inside a limo with Demons even the daughter of Lucifer, herself.

Angel Dust: "Listen, who cares some jag gets hurt. Most of them are ugly freak, look around. You got bunch of fucking horrible of babes down here," Angel said as he laughs.

Vaggie: "You're the one, who talk," Vaggie said as Angel stops laughing.

Angel Dust: "Hey! This body is flawless, everyone want some of me and I got a creepy fan to prove it," Angel said as he show a fan letter with a picture.

What the hell?! What kind of Demon, who send a picture of himself hugging a version of Angel?! That is so disgusting even she really want to go home. Daphney was so glad that all of the Demons didn't know, she was not a full-Human here in Hell (Even she didn't know she was in).

Charlie: "That is really uncool of you know, Angel," Charlie said as she tries to calm down Vaggie but this made it worse.

Vaggie: "Uncool?! After that, train wreck! There is no way, anyone isn't stay at the hotel! All thanks to you, yours selfish bullshit!!!" Vaggie said to Angel in anger.

Daphney: "Wait! You trying to say is Angel ruined everything because he entered a truf war?" She asked Vaggie as she looks at her.

Vaggie: "Yes, he did. Angel made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie said as she points at him.

Angel Dust: "Does that mean, I don't have a free room, anymore?" Angel asked as Vaggie gave him a look on her face say, 'what do you think'.

Angel Dust: "Well, shucks..." Angel said as he snaps his fingers.

Charlie: "Hey, come on. We don't know things are over yet, try to relax Vaggie, it be okay," Charlie said as she put her hands on Vaggie's shoulder even smiled at her too and this cause her to smile back at Charlie.

Daphney didn't feel quite sure.

Charlie: "Don't worry Daphney. We are going to help you get back home too even risking our life to help you," Charlie said as she holds my hand.

Daphney looked at Vaggie and saw she was smiling at her even Angel too, she made new friends from Hell. She just hope everyone in the Human World misses her. Daphney has to say this but...this is the first time she made a friend with a Demon. This is only the beginning for her in Hell and she knew there is danger coming their way but all of them are going through this together even risking her life/afterlife to help Charlie with her hotel too.

They all made it, back to the hotel and Vaggie went to sit or lie down on the couch as Angel went to the fridge and got himself a popsicle.

Angel Dust: "Um, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place you know to feed all the wayward souls you got in here," Angel said as he saw her sad face.

He started to go to Charlie but stopped himself as he went to sit next to Vaggie, Daphney then came out of the hotel so she can call her mother.

Charlie: "Hey, Mom. I know, keep calling calling you and I know you are busy, really busy but um the interview didn't go well...and I don't know if, I'm going to make a difference. And I don't know, what I doing. I really need some advice, Mom. I think Dad was right about me...haha! Anyways, I'll stop talking before it gets longer for you, I love you, bye...," She said as she hanged up on the phone.

And Charlie went back inside until she saw Daphney in front of her.

Daphney was just looking for Charlie to ask her to send her back home until she heard her talking to her mother on her phone. She was shocked to hear, what she said even Daphney feels so sorry for Charlie. This reminds her of back home, when people being so horrible even doing bad stuff too, then Charlie come inside until she saw Daphney.

She was prepared to say something until she stopped her even when she hugged her too.

The Egg Bois came in and they suck with Daphney.

Daphney: "Well, it looks like someone wanted to tag along."

Vaggie: "They like you because of your looks, Daph."

Daphney: "They just like how many times I hugged them."

She looks down at Charlie and says...

Daphney: "I'm also sorry to hear this, Charlie. I didn't know you were trying to help your people, even you want to make your kingdom a better place too. I am so sorry, Charlie," She said in sadness.

Charlie hugs back even she felt little better but she was still sad.

Charlie: "It's okay, Daphney. It's not ba-," Charlie said but she cut her out.

Daphney: "No, Charlie! It is bad! I understand, now even, why. It's because the extermination, they are killing your people even your kingdom is becoming worse because of them! If, I was following your footsteps, I will feel really sorry for you and your people too" She said to her in sadness even I was crying too.

Charlie was shocked, what Daphney said to her even she didn't expect her to care for Demons.

Then we heard a knock on the door, this cause
Charlie to panic even looking at me too.

Charlie: "Daphney! I need you to stay with Vaggie even do not leave her side too. Do you understand?" Charlie said to her as she nodded.

Daphney want behind a corner to see, what's going on even who can that be too. When Charlie open the door, there was a Deer Demon at the doorway.

Charlie: "Say what, now?" She said in confused of him.

Alastor: "Help! Hello, is this thing on? Testing, testing!" Alastor said as he was tapping his cane.

The Microphone Scepter "I heard you loud and clear!" It said to him.

She was curious of him until he saw me, I was prepared to run but I realised, he used his magic to bring me towards him.

Alastor: "Well, well, well! I didn't expect the Human Girl with Ghost Powers to be here in Hell. What's your name, my dear?" He asked me as I shake in fear.

Daphney: "M-my name is Daphney Fenton. But in Ghost Form it's Daphney Phantom," She said to him as he still smiles at her.

Daphney was even more nervous when she touched his hands.

Alastor: "Well, that is a beautiful name! My name is Alastor, my dear," He said as he grabs my hand and kiss behind her hand too.

This caused her to blush until Charlie interferes him.

Charlie: "Um, you want to help with?" She asked him as teleports or popped up behind Charlie and Vaggie.

Alastor: "Why help with this ridiculous thins, you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it," He said to Charlie as I wonder, why is everyone scared of him.

Charlie: "But, why?" Charlie asked him, this made him chuckle at her.

Alastor: "Why does anyone do anything my dear? Sheer absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. Lacked focus. Aimless!" Alastor said to us as he put his elbow on Vaggie's head, she was still glaring at him.

Daphney felt a bit uneasy.

Alastor: "I've come to crave a new from of entertainment! Haha!"

Charlie: "Does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Charlie asked him in nervous as Vaggie comes next to her.

Then Alastor chuckles at her.

Alastor: "That's the purest kind my dear, reality! True passion! After all the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment!" Alastor said as he smiles at Charlie.

Charlie: "So do think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asked in hopefully until Alastor laughs.

Alastor: "Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Oh redemption! The no existent humanity! No, no, no. I don't think there's anything left to save such loathsome sinners," Alastor said to her as he looked over at Angel Dust and Vaggie on the couch, then turned back to Charlie.

Daphney: "Now I hope that I don't end up down here."

Alastor: "The chance given was the life they lived before the punishment is this! There's no andrine withat is done," Alastor said.

Charlie: "So then, why want to help if you, don't believe in my cause?" Charlie asked him as Alastor looked at her.

Alastor: "Just consider an investment for ongoing entertainment for myself!" Alastor said as he spins Charlie a little.

Alastor: "I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to the road to betterment," Alastor added as Charlie look at him really annoyed.

They looked at him for a second and he continues...

Alastor: "Only to trip and tumble to the fire pit of failure," He said as his voice went darker.

Charlie: "Riiiiiight," Charlie said as she took his hand off her shoulder, she was a little worried now for Charlie's safety.

Alastor: "Yes, indeedy. I see big things coming your way! Then, who better then to help you then I!" Alastor said as he drags Charlie away from us, then Angel broke the silence.

Vaggie "Well! I don't trust him!" Vaggie explains as she crosses her arms angrily.

She then continues...

Angel Dust: "To be fair do you trust any man?
Men? Man?" Angel Dust asked her as Vaggie give him annoying look on her face, she then want to Charlie to warn her about Alastor.

Vaggie: "Charlie, you can't believe this creep! He's not just a happy face. He's a deal maker, pure evil. He can't be redeemed and is also trying to find a way to destroy everything we're are trying to do!" Vaggie said to Daphney and Angel Dust as she looked at Alastor, then turned back to Charlie in worried.

Charlie: "I... we don't know that. I know he's bad and I know he properly doesn't want to change but the whole thing point of this is to give people a chance to have faith that things will get better! How can, I turn someone away, I can't, it goes against everything I'm trying to do, everything I believe in," She said to Vaggie as she puts her hand on her shoulder even they both watching him looking at Charlie's family picture.

Daphney knew Alastor was kind deep down somehow.

Charlie: "Just trust me, I can take care of myself,"
Charlie added as Vaggie sighed in defeat.

Vaggie: "Charlie, what matter you do. Do not make a deal with him even we need to keep Daphnry's safe from the overloads too," Vaggie said to Charlie as I saw Alastor looking at them.

Charlie: "Don't worry. I picked up one thing from Dad. 'You don't take shit from other Demons," Charlie said as Vaggie watched her walk towards Alastor.

Now, Daphney discovered and even learned about Alastor, he is a deal maker and the most powerful Demon in Hell, too.

Charlie: "Ok Al! Your sketchy as fuck and you clearly think that everything, I do here is a joke," Charlie said to Alastor as Daphney saw he was starting to glow until he turns back to normal as Charlie turns to him.

Charlie: "But I don't. I think everyone deserves a second chance so I decided to take your offer to help. On condition there are noooooo... Tricks and voodoo strings attach," Charlie said to Alastor as he spun his staff.

Alastor: "So, it's a deal then?" He asked as he holds out his hand making green fire light.
Daphney, Vaggie and Angel covering our eyes as Charlie snapped his hand away.

Charlie "No! No! No shaking! No deals! Um..." She says as she was thinking until she turns back to him.

Charlie: "As princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I hereby order you to help me with this hotel as long as you desire," Charlie said as she looked at Vaggie, who was looking at her in worried.

Charlie: "Sounds fair?" Charlie asked him as he was thinking until he agreed with it.

Alastor: "Hmmm. Fair enough," Alastor said to Charlie as he walks away from her.

Charlie: "Cool beans," Charlie said as she gives a thumbs up to him until her face became nervous.

Alastor walks past Vaggie until he saw she was not smiling.

Alastor: "Smile my dear! Your never fully dressed without one!" Alastor said to her growls at him as he walks away.

Daphney needed to be careful around him and don't make a deal with him too, it be so much easier, if Sam was here, she has to get used to it. Plus...she's going to help Charlie through it, she is risking her life to help her with the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 262 21
In all of Hell, there was a demon more feared then Alastor, the radio demon, one that rivaled that of Lucifer and angels alike. Who is she,an overlor...
428K 11.8K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...
21.9K 416 14
Hazbin hotel/Helluva boss harem x Demon reader Will have random crossovers.
39.5K 699 21
¤Revamped¤ (Y/N) had been living in Hell for a month now. No one knows who she is and why she has an Exterminator's halo above her head. Everyone s...