love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 11

3.4K 87 33
By sweetlovemoment

" I think you better put on some clothes. Why don't you come eat?" Keith asked as Roman was in his bathrobe. Keith finds out that Roman just took a shower and asks Keith to clean his tattoo.

"How am I right now?" Roman pretended to ask.

"Does he look friendly?" Keith replied.

"Isn't it good that I'm friendly to you?" Roman sneered.

"Isn't that too nice? However you feel comfortable like this, what can I say?" Keith pretended to say.

"Uh, you're already talking like that. I think I'd better go change," Roman said with a slight smile, before being directed to walk towards the inner dressing room. Keith let out a small sigh of relief. Roman agrees to put on his clothes Keith was sure he wasn't obsessed but he can't help but look at Roman's strong chest that gleamed in the opening of his bathrobe. Keith is usually used to the soft white breasts of the person he's going to sleep with. But he had never experienced a chest so strong and full of muscles. Roman was soon dressed in a dark blue nightgown. It is a nice cloth , short sleeve shirt, long pants , which looks very unusual . Because Keith had never seen Roman in an outfit like this before. Roman raised his eyebrows slightly. Seeing that Keith was looking at him.

" What's happening?" Roman asked.

"It's just weird," Keith answered bluntly, Roman smirking slightly.

"You'll get used to it," Román replies, before inviting Keith over for a late-night dinner.

"Do you have any plans to go to Thailand?" Roman asked as they sat down to eat together.

"Yeah, but probably after probably coming back from the school reunion," Keit replied.

"Do you have many friends in Thailand?" Roman asked, or general things like that, but that's why Roman wants to know Keith's story, more than the information his people gave him before.

"Yes. These are friends who went to school together," Keith replied, remembering his friends in Thailand.

"Will I get a chance to meet your friends?" Roman asked, Keith glanced slightly at Roman, and chuckled softly in his throat.

"Which friend of mine are you going to meet? My friends aren't big businessmen at all. The most handsome ones are just cops. To talk to you I think would be difficult" Keith replied.

"Well, I think that one day I will definitely meet your friends", said Román with confidence.

"Well. I'll wait and see that day", Keith said jokingly, he could well understand the meaning of Roman's words, regarding what Roman thought when he met his friends but Keith wasn't sure. It would be possible because between him and Román, the relationship, the feelings are still vague. And the state of the two is quite different and most importantly both are on the offensive end.

After that, Roman invites Keith to talk about other topics. They both tattooed some more on Keith's friend until the meal was over.

"I think I'd rather go to bed first, you can rest," Keith said when he saw that it was already late, but Roman didn't stop him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Roman said. Walking towards Keith across the room. that his subordinates are waiting to bring Keith.

"Thanks for the late-night meal," Keith said.

"Okay, good night," Roman said. Keith smiled back.

"Good night," Keith replied before heading back to his room. Roman looked at the back of Keith who had walked away for a while. then he goes back to his own room and takes a rest and thinks he'll get a good night's sleep like Keith wished.

After that night Keith lives on Roman's cruise ship as usual. With Roman's staff waiting to make things easier for Keith, he goes swimming and does some activities with Jake. Sometimes he goes to eat with Danil. with the occasional presence of Roman because he has work all the time but Roman always found time to visit Keith. Roman lets Keith use the tattoo parlor, to give Jake a tattoo and tattoos for his subordinates who are also interested in getting tattooed but only a few because he didn't want Keith to be too tired. He wanted kieth Rivera activities to do without getting bored and also let his subordinates pay Keith though the tool. The whole team belongs to Román anyway.

Because of Marco and Rina's Aldo, they are still trying to mess with Román but Román always found a way to avoid it. When it comes to messing with Keith he was blocked by Roman as well as being gently hit by Keith to be embarrassed at times. In a nutshell, Marco and Rina's approach this time did not have much of an effect on Roman.

And today in the afternoon the ship will dock at the pier to end this trip. Keith gets up early, goes to the gym and returns to pack his things and Lugo travel home. Keith went for a farewell drink with Jake. The two exchanged cell phone numbers. Keith saw Roman last night and at breakfast. He thought that he would like to leave Roman before getting off the ship. Keith intends to call his friend, who was about to get off the ship and fly back to Geneva tomorrow because Keith is staying at a hotel near the airport the night before, but not before calling his friend. Someone knocked on the door of his room. Keith then went to open the door, he sees that Roman's man was Noris along with 4 other people.

" What's happening?" Keith asked.

"The boss sends for Mr. Keith right now. It's just a little emergency," Noris said in a tense tone. Keith raised his eyebrows slightly.

" That?" Keith asked surprised.

"The boss will definitely tell Mr. Keith, Carlos, go carry Mr. Keith's bag and follow him. Mr. Keith, go ahead." Noris ordered seriously and immediately gave Keith a hand to accompany him. Keith, although puzzled, asked. pick up if personal bag first. Section of his clothing suitcases Roman's subordinates helped carry it. And Keith walked with Noris accompanied by Roman's bodyguards, as if to protect him, until he reached Roman's private room that Keith had come to clean the tattoo when he entered, he found that Roman was already sitting and giving orders to the 2 secretaries.

"Keith, sit down first," Roman said solemnly. Keith walked over and sat down without hesitation.

" What's happening?" Keith asked curiously.

"Did you go out drinking with Jake last night?" Roman asked, Keith nodded.

"Yeah , we drank until midnight and then dispersed to our rooms," Keith said again.

"Have you ever met Anita?" Roman asked, Keith looking a bit taken aback. Roman turns to Travis, before receiving the photos to send to Keith. Keith took it, looked at it and raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know her personally, but last night this woman came to ask me for a toast. Then she came to ask me a little more about my tattoos." Keith answered because he recognized the girl. He didn't pay much attention to the girl last night. because in normal I used to find people who would come and ask about their tattoos. According to people who like this art.

" What's wrong with this woman?" Keith asked.

"This woman's name is Anita. She was found dead in the storage room on the same floor where you were staying. And most importantly, your shirt was also found there," Roman said and Keith immediately frowned.

" My shirt?" Keith asked in disbelief, but stopped when he suddenly thought of something.

" Which is my shirt?" Keith asked, and Nathan placed the clear bag with the shirt on the table for Keith to see.

"Is this shirt the one I wore on the fishing boat the day before?" Keith asked.

"Yes" answered Roman.

"And I also know that this has nothing to do with you, this is the shirt that you took off before diving. And you didn't put it back on because you were wearing a cape that day," Roman said again. Which is exactly what Keith tells Roman to know. Because he realized his shirt was missing when he was packing his suitcase, and remembered that he should have left it on Roman's boat, Keith didn't think to go get the shirt back, but how? Because he thinks it's just a shirt and he didn't think something like that would happen either.

"What is this about? And how did my shirt get there?" Keith asked in a serious tone.

"My people found Anita's body. So they informed me. I went to look and found the shirt dropped. Since I remember it's your shirt. So I picked it up first. Now none of the guests are aware of this matter. But now in comparison I have to contact the police to see the body," Román said.

" Because?" Keith asked curiously, why would Roman have to do that?

"Keith, I'm sure someone like you would never do something so terrible to a woman, but having your shirt there you know what will happen. I think there's someone out there trying to hurt you. I don't want you to be a suspect, so that while I clarify this situation, first I want you to go to my safe house", Roman said in a tense tone, Keith remained silent for a while.

"I'm going to call dad," Keith replied, thinking that his stepfather would be able to help in his current situation.

"I'll be the one to call and discuss this with your dad. Because I have to take responsibility, I'm the one who brought you on board so something like that happened," Roman said again, Keith hesitated a bit.

"Trust me, as I believe that you did not do this," Roman assures Keith of his confidence. Keith looked at Roman in silence. Before letting out a small sigh of relief at his own situation, Roman even destroyed the evidence by removing his shirt. Before we let the cops check, it's easy to say that Keith killed the girl. Román was also complicit in helping to destroy the evidence for him.

"Okay, what do you want me to do? Tell me, oh and I also want to know the progress on this. I want to know who it was that gave me trouble," Keith said, sounding a little annoyed.

"Yes, I'll inform you of everything," replied Román.

"So what do I do now?" Keith asked.

"You must get on the speedboat from now on. My people will take you to a nearby port, they will take you to my safe house," replied Román.

"What about you?" Keith asked.

"I'll follow you as soon as possible," Roman said again. Keith let out a small sigh of relief. before nodding.

"Thanks for helping me," Keith said before Roman had his men load him into the speedboat. As for him, I wait for the cruise ship to dock.

"Boss, how can you be so confident? That guy didn't really kill Anita," Nathan asked after Keith had left.

"Do you think I made a decision with my personal feelings?" Roman asked in a low voice.

"Have you forgotten? How many cameras does this ship have?" Roman asked again. Nathan was silent for a moment.

"Then CCTV is evidence to help prevent that man from becoming a suspect. And why did the boss let him hide in the safe house?" Nathan asked again. Roman raised a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

"I've heard the saying that turn a crisis into an opportunity?" Roman replied, leaving Nathan silent as he thought about his boss's words. As for Travis, who remained silent, I listen. I knew all along that roman did this in addition to showing that he helped keith. It's also a little more time to spend more time with Keith. But she didn't want to tell Nathan how. Allow yourself to think about it.

After boarding the speedboat, Keith wonders if he should call his stepfather. But he had to cut his mind off, he better wait for Roman to speak first.

'Where are we going Noris?' Keith asked Noris, whom Roman had sent mainly to take care of Keith.

"The chief's safe house is in the woods," Noris replied, and Keith didn't ask what kind of wood it was. Thinking he would know himself, the launch soon came ashore. There were 2 shiny black Audis waiting. The other subordinates got into another car. Everything was going fast Keith sat down and watched the path the car was driving on. After about an hour, he reached the entrance of the forest. The car headed towards a small road, until it reached the pier next to Lake Noris again took Keith to the boat, going straight to an island in the middle of a mysterious lake.

"(Did you bring me the forest policies for more?)" Keith thought secretly to himself. Because it is very mysterious. They soon reached the marina on the island. Keith looked up and saw them standing between the huge trees.

"It's over," said Noris. I look around the area with interest. And he understands that the rich want to do everything they can, they really can.

“Do I heist the kraken yet?” Keith asked as he followed Noris.

"It should. As scheduled." Noris looked at her watch before answering. Some of Roman's bodyguards are already waiting. to open the house.

"This is Mr. Roman's safe handle?" Keith asked.

"Yes," Noris replied, this log house is considered a Roman vacation home. Because he is isolated from the outside world, no one except one of Roman's close friends, and trusted bodyguards.

'How many concessions do you have to lose? Is it considered a forest invasion? And these timbers after cutting to make a house, have you planted them instead?" Keith asked curiously. He almost tripped Noris. She turned to look at Keith in surprise. He thought Keith would have praised the log house by saying that it was worth the large amount of wasted Roman money.Instead, he talks about encroaching on forests and planting trees.

"Ahem, it's this area right here. The boss got it legally, but few people know. Part of the construction, we have a company that buys forest concessions. They cut stems to make a house and they are planted every year," explains Noris. Making Keith nod in satisfaction.

"This is your bedroom. What can the others use? I'll be around," Noris said as Keith was led up to the second floor and into one of the bedrooms.

"Thank you," Keith replied, because the other party had taken care of him during the entire trip. Keith entered the bedroom and discovered that the furniture was mostly made of wood. And it goes well with this log house. Keith went to open the curtain on one side and saw that it was a balcony. There is a shade tree. And saw a tree house not far away
make him pay attention according to his childhood dreams that he wanted to have a treehouse since childhood Keith thinks Roman is coming. I'd like to take a look at that house a bit. Keith went back to his room. Then take out the clothes and hang them in the closet. Luckily, he had already used the dirty clothes from the ship. But it is not known how long he will be here. When he picked up the mobile phone, he found that there was no signal. Keith sat on the end of the bed, thinking about what happened as to why the culprit had blamed him.

"Uh," Thinking about it, Keith suddenly remembered something, before getting up and walking out of the room. He goes down to meet Noris below.

"Mr. Noris", Keith called to the other party who was doing his job.

"Yes," Noris replied.

" Closed circuit television cameras must be installed on Roman's ship. This means that there is evidence that I am not to blame for what happened. And why did Mr. Roman bring me here?" Keith asked curiously. , while cursing himself in his mind for forgetting about this matter No laughter fell silent.

"There's a camera, though it can prove that Keith isn't a criminal. But the fact that you were mislabeled. This means the other person is watching you. The boss wants you to hide here until the boss can find someone who did this." Noris was witty and answered in a convincing tone, to help her boss otherwise though she is really preventing the damage that will happen to Keith. But part of it is that Roman wants Keith to be with him more. Keith listened before nodding.

"Um, I see," Keith replied.

" Where is the kitchen?" Keith asked.

"Keith, are you hungry? I'll have someone cook for you," Noris replied.

"Okay, I'd rather cook myself, guys, great job," Keith replied, not wanting to bother the others too much. And he was more used to doing everything himself. Hearing that, Noris led Keith into the kitchen. Fresh food has already been purchased and placed in the refrigerator. The house has several large generators. Including enough solar panels to live safe

"Can I make it for you?" Keith asked as he saw the ingredients in front of him.

"It doesn't matter your cooking your own ate," replied Noris. Before leaving Keith to cook himself, Keith made plain steak. Then I walk and explore around this house again.

"Thank you very much Román, who cooperated is if something progresses I will contact you later," said a high-ranking police officer. After investigating the death of the young model Anita.

"Yes," Roman answered quietly. It is normal when you are in front of other people. Before, all the policemen came together to look for more evidence. As for Román, they will separate first, let their subordinates look for evidence this time.

"Marco and Rina?" Ivan asked when the police officer left the ship's lounge.

"I got back, it said there wasn't a list on the ship in the first place. It doesn't have to be a waste of time." Roman answered, and he didn't care if the other party stayed or left.

"What do you usually think? Besides, he's the one who takes care of Anita. No, you're going to say that he's innocent, right?" Daniel said.

"Do you think it was his doing?" Ivan asked. Roman chuckled slightly in his throat.

"He may have been involved but he's not the main one," Román answered confidently, before addressing his own secretary.

“Nathan, have our men clean up the hall. Travis, call Keith's father for me. I have something to talk to him about,” Roman said, not really needing to call Keith's father. But since he had already spoken with Keith, he now what he says.

"Then let me take Danil back first. I'll keep in touch," Ivan said. Roman nods before Ivan and Danil lead their men off the boat. Roman is waiting to speak with Keith's father.

"Michael, is that so?" Travis's voice rang, when the other party answers the call

"(Yes, who is it?)" Michael, Keith's stepfather, asked with a very deep voice.

"I'm Mr. Roman's secretary, my boss wants to talk to you," Travis said, before handing the phone to Roman

"Hi, Michael," Roman greeted in a calm voice. He no longer had a humble attitude. Even though the other party was the father of the person he was interested in.

"(Román Vasillo)" Michael says Roman's name just to be sure.

"Yes, it's me," replied Roman.

"(Where is my son? What happened there?)" Michael asked immediately. Roman smiled slightly.

"You know the news as fast as a member of the FBI," Roman replied, knowing that Michael said this. It means that he is aware of what happened on his ship.

"(Of course you wouldn't ask how do I do in January?)" Michael replied.

"Do you think I won't know? That government officials have boarded my ship," replied Román. In fact, he always knew who the FBI or CIA was lurking on the ship but he didn't care. Michael's side was a little quiet.

"(Ok, you called me. What's up? About my son Keith?)" Michael asked back.

"Yes, someone wants to color Keith. I'm looking for a way to help him. So I want to call to tell you that Keith is going to have to stay with me a while longer," said Roman in a serious tone. On Michael's side, he didn't think that a person like Román Vasillo would call him and talk to him, although he could have asked his subordinates to talk to him.

"(I want to talk to my son, where is he now?)" Michael asked with a tense voice, when he found out that the case had happened to him, his son was involved.

"I sent him to a safe place, you don't have to worry, I'll definitely let him contact you," replied Roman.

"(I think it's better that you give me back my son. I can take care of my son myself)", Michael said, because he thinks that being with Roman would most likely be dangerous.

"I'm just calling to let you know," Roman said quietly. That made Michael realize that Roman wasn't planning on letting Keith come back to them any time soon.

"(I don't understand, why are you interfering with my son?)" Michael asked bluntly, because Roman wasn't interested in Keith at all.

"You'll understand, I have to hang up I'm sorry" Roman didn't let Michael ask any more questions. He ends the call and hands Travis back his phone.

"You know what you have to do next," Roman told Travis. Then, Travis removed the SIM card from the phone he had dialed a moment ago and immediately threw it away because they had many more numbers in this situation. After that, Roman goes to the deck of the ship. To get on a helicopter to meet his parents first and then go see keith again the next day.

On Michael's side, he contacted friends from the FBI to help find his son. Where are you worried? With the question in mind why Román helped his son. I would say because keith is a benefactor. But Michael thought there was more.

Keith woke up refreshed in the morning, because this villa is among the trees There is a sound of birds singing in the morning, periodically after lifting his face and eyes, Keith went downstairs. Roman's subordinates were scattered around.

"Good morning Mr. Keith. My name is Kenta. I'm in charge of the kitchen" said a tall, slender young man with an Asian face, as I led Keith into the kitchen.

"Oh, I told you I could do it myself," Keith said in a normal tone.

"Then let me be your assistant," Kenta replied, but Keith didn't dissuade him anyway. KhaoGinae breakfast is a simple American destination, and I bring everything to the table on the balcony next to the house that will see the great lake Keith continued to eat breakfast. Thinking about his father, he would know, Keith looked around the woods, stopping at him before narrowing his eyes slightly, seeing something he hurries to eat his breakfast, then heads into the kitchen again.

"Kenta, do you have a basket and a small knife?" Keith asked. Kenta seemed a bit taken aback, but he gave everything to keith so Keith carries everything to the front of the house. Some of Roman's men followed suspiciously.

"Where are you going, Keith?" Noris quickly asked, when Kenta went to report that Keith asked for a basket and a knife.

"Picking mushrooms," Keith replied without raising his visa. Making Roman's subordinates look stunned. Keith walked to the place where he saw the mushrooms, and immediately bent down to pick them up. Kenta approached Keith curiously. Noris ordered his men to follow Keith.

"What kind of mushrooms are they?" Kenta asked.

"Sweet bee mushrooms, here they are. Can you pick them? There are a lot of them, don't you pick them to eat?" Keith said, cutting into the dirt with the knife.

" It is this?" Kenta walked over and stopped at the mushroom forest Keith was pointing at.

"Yeah, yeah," Keith replied, before Kenta asked the rest of Roman's men for a pocket knife. To help Keith gather mushrooms, some of Roman's bodyguards came over to take a closer look at Serca. Some people helped find it.

Roman takes a helicopter down to the parking lot on the other side of the island. His subordinates took the car to pick him up and drive along the road that they themselves had made until they reached the house. Noris came out to stand in front of the house to receive him. Nathan and Travis didn't come. Because they have to wait for work orders in a penthouse in the center of the city

"Keith?" Roman asked Noris as soon as he got out of the car. Noris moved dunks to face the woods next to the house.

"In the forest," Noris answered, Roman's eyebrows immediately furrowed.

"Into the forest, why did I go in? What happened?" Roman asked suddenly, because he was thinking about what happened to Keith? Then I hear a loud voice floating to be heard.

"Keith, this is the way."

Roman heard it and immediately walked towards the sound, followed by Noris and the others. Noris thought her boss would see for himself. So he didn't say anything. Roman walked impatiently then found his subordinates wandering around as if looking for something. Keith is kneeling on the grass and doing something.

"Keith" Roman called Keith in a low voice. Keith turned to look at him before smiling slightly.

"Are you here yet? I'll talk to you later, give me a minute," Keith replied, turning his attention back to the one in front of him. Roman went to see what Keith was interested in? and then he freezes seeing that there were so many mushrooms in the basket

"Keith, this flower is very big." Kenta's voice sounded. Along with walking with a mushroom to come to Keith, Kenta froze a bit. Seeing Roman on his feet he immediately froze.

// Others are helping Keith find mushrooms// Noris speaks softly to Roman. Roman clenched his teeth. His heart wants to be angry with his subordinates. That they came to do nonsense but the person that I directed their subordinates turned out to be Keith. So he had to suppress his emotions. The bodyguards walked looking for mushrooms, knowing that Roman had arrived immediately stopped and waited.

"That's enough, Keith eat everything first. You can find another one later," Roman said, and Keith looked at his basket in his hand and the kenta hand he'd added, nodded.

"Um, that's really a lot. Let's take this first. Thanks kenta." Keith told kenta. The other party bowed their heads to accept Keith's gratitude. Keith stood up and brushed the knee of his pants from side to side.

"I'll go take a shower first. Then I'll come downstairs and talk to you," Keith told Roman, before turning to Kenta.

"Kenta, don't wash the mushrooms with water. Just take a knife and a small brush to remove the dust," Keith said, walking past Roman to return to the handle with kenta hastily following him. Roman was taking a deep breath instead. the face of his subordinates who helped Keith find mushrooms.

"If you're free, go practice some combat," said Román in a low voice. Roman's subordinates could only listen in silence. Before Roman followed Keith back to the house.

Keith gives Kenta Ian a basket of mushrooms. Then she went upstairs to take a shower and change her clothes, because in the morning she only washes her face and brushes her teeth. After taking a shower, I go downstairs. Roman was sitting on the sofa in the middle of the hall. Roman stared at Keith. Keith gave Roman a slight smile. But instead of going to Roman Keith on the way to the kitchen. Making Roman frown at the same time.

"Go get Keith for me," he told Noris. Noris entered the kitchen and came out alone again.

"Keith said if the boss wants to talk, let's go to the kitchen. Keith is cleaning the mushrooms," Noris said in a normal voice, then she turned her eyes to the other side so she wouldn't look at Roman because she might make him laugh. He didn't think that anyone would dare call Roman to walk towards him like this, because most people tend to be the first to approach Roman. Roman took a deep breath, suppressing his temper, he wasn't too angry. He just didn't expect to find someone who would dare to offend him, if it's someone else he must have already shot him. But this is Keith, Roman's subordinates secretly looked at their boss. Because they want to know what Roman will do next. Roman puts his iPad on the table, Lugo gets up and walks to the kitchen, making the subordinates in that area turn to look at each other while thinking that Keith would be a very important person for his boss of course.

     Now all of you happy.

                                         let me know         What is your opinion about this episode ☺️

                        I know you guy's Can't wait for there love session but your wait is gonna end after some time. And i can guarantee you it will gonna tooo much fun😁😁🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...
165K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
449K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
19.1M 460K 60
"𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 �...