A Spy, An Assassin, A Telepat...

By _Crazy_Stone

One day I woke up in a body of a 9 years old kid I looked around and found myself in an orphanage. Who's that... More

Prologue
ch. 1
ch. 2 Start of the Plot
ch. 4
ch. 5

ch. 3

131 8 2
By _Crazy_Stone

Lemme just insert this here. I ship this two and the genre of this webtoon changes everytime Taehoon is given screentime Bye!
🏃‍♀️💨💨💨

Third POV

As y/n went to 'grab her stuff' Loid followed her figure until it was no longer on sight. He was contemplating about his decision and observation.

'Clearly this kid is not your average normal one. Based on the brief interaction between her and the manager, he seems to be afraid of her. And the way the kids cower after she arrived... I guess I'll just ask Frank about her background. Nevertheless I should be able to have some use for her and... I do need help with... parenting'

Of course all of this was 'heard' by Anya.

'Oh no! What if he found out about nee-chan! Ah! Nee-chan is scary, Anya will wish you luck spy man! ' Anya thought as she raised her hand and made a salute towards Loid with a comical tears on her face.

'Weird' was the only thought Loid had. They waited for a minute or so before they heard soft footstep only to see y/n with a (color) bag on her back.

"Is that everything?" Loid ask as he observe her stuff.

"Yup! Everything me and Anya has! Again, thank you for adopting us—" she smiled and bow gratefully before turning to the direction of the orphanage manager her kind and sweet look replaced by a cold a ruthless smile" —also thank you manager for taking care of us all these years. I wish you live a long and happy life" she said before turning around and walking towards the door.

Children old and new, big and small, started hiding from her. A trembling drunk bald, a subtle drilling stare from behind and a joyful hum from her little sister.

'What a nice way to finally leave this place. I hope they enjoy my little parting gift' is what y/n thought which Anya only replied in her mind

'Nee-chan is going to scare everyone again. Waku-waku! '

'I have a kid. Mission accomplished. That was almost too easy'

Y/n POV

As we arrive towards the apartment complex Loid told us to call him father to which Anya and I replied as Pa and daddy

(No just kidding get your dirty mind away from here. This is a family friendly fic. Now back to the story)

—to which Anya and I replied as Pa and Dad. He said that to us we've only become his daughter today but to he want others to see that we've been his daughter from the start.

After that, came one of the scene in the anime in which a neighbor greeted us.

"We just moved in. Forger's the name." Loid said as he tipped his hat as a greeting.

"Hello I'm Anya! I'm Pa's daughter!"

I'm glad I taught her. She didn't say too much detail this time. Not too mature but just childish enough for a kid her age.

"Hello miss! My name is y/n forger! This is my dad and little sister. We're your new neighbors I hope we got along!" I sent her a smile to which she just coo at and pinch my check.

"Oh my! What cute and polite little girls you have. Your so lucky Mr. Forger!"

"Ah. Yes I'm indeed lucky." He smiled before waving at our neighbor goodbye and opening the door to our new apartment.

Anya and I look around before she gets distracted by the tv. Loid told her that she can open it to which she did and watched a spy show.

Hehe Based on the anime Loid is probably thinking like this now. 'Of all the things to watch' and just to prove it I saw Loid squint his eyes at Anya and the show she's watching.

'Hehe cute'

Being the older Loid showed me the room of Anya. He said that he didn't expect to brought two child so I have to share with Anya for now. Well it's not like I have a problem with that. Since after the incident that will happen later dad and Anya will change apartment for safety reasons.

After getting settled Dad told us that he wanted to see our academic level to which Anya-just like in the anime- refused with all her heart.

"Anya don't need to study! I could just read everyone's—"

Mind

"What? Are you planning on cheating? Look if you don't get in, it's mi—"

Mission failed.

Loid felt helpless and glance at me, asking for help. I chuckled at him and gave a curt nod before crouching next to Anya.

"Anya what did I say before?"

".... To study hard and play harder"

"Good. Now after we study a bit let's play hide and seek later okay? We can go on an adventure"

" Really?! "

" Yes, now what are you gonna do? "

" I'll study hard and play harder!!! Waku-waku!!! "

I grin at her before standing up and gave Loid a smug smile. Ha! Top that Mr. Best spy in Westalis! He just sighed at me before getting a few test questioner and giving it to us to answer.

I took a look at Anya's and saw that it was on a elementary level test and mine is on a high school level one. What's with the gap? Did Loid already guess my intellect? Or is he just thinking that I'm a genius?

Mmh nevermind I already taught Anya some basic knowledge a 6 year old should know and I've already learned this already.

Whenever Anya gets stuck on a question I read the question in my mind  and gave her some hints to refresh her mind to which she responds as she read my mind.

After a few minutes I already finished my test followed by Anya a few seconds later. We gave it to Loid and he started to check it. Anya went back to watching the TV and I went to the kitchen to find some snacks.

Mmh if I remember Anya and Loid will go around the town to buy stuff and for Loid to get to know Anya. Then tomorrow.... the kidnapping incident will happen.

Mmh should I secretly buy for a stun gun later?

Loid's POV

Checking the answers of the two I found out that y/n might have a higher IQ than the average kid her age while Anya... Mmh how should I say this.

She isn't lacking in any basic knowledge and I saw her getting some help from y/n a few times. I guess a little more improvement is needed nevertheless this is enough to pass and enter that prestigious school.

'Now then, I have to get everything I need, and get some papers forged for the both of them. '

I organized their answer sheet and stood up getting the attention of the two.

"How did we do?" Y/n ask as she sat down in the sofa fiddling with her clothes.

'Based on her body language she's a little nervous and a little bit excited. Mmh does she want to get praise? Or maybe a reward? '

"You two did great especially you y/n. Right, I'm going out for a bit. You two stay here and wait for me-ah and do you want me to buy something for you two? "

As I said that I walked towards the door when suddenly Anya ran towards me and clutch my leg.

" Adventure! "

"It's not an adventure! It's just shopping!"

" I also want to go out. I haven't been this area after all"

I look up and saw y/n walking towards us. I guess they don't want to be left here. I guess it's fine, this can be their rewards and it'll be a good idea if they get to be familiar with their surrounding.

Timeskip brought to you by y/n and Anya annoying the shit out of Loid.

Y/n POV

Anya, Loid and I are finally in outside. Walking aimlessly while Anya skips and looks around in excitement. Suddenly she took a few steps ahead of us before saying that she wanted a gun with a silencer.

Loid told her that she could have one if they have one on sale. He also asked me if there's anything I wanted but I just told him that I'll just ask him if there's anything that caught my eye to which she just nodded before patting my head.

I smiled warmly at him before holding Anya's hand so she wouldn't get lost.

In the anime, Loid is should probably be thinking like this now 'Never stand out, and always act normal. The essence of espionage! We must appear as a most ordinary parent and child'  before getting snap back to reality by Anya yelling for help.

And just like that Anya and I got pushed by the crowd leaving and end entering the bus. Anya yells at Loid for help but before he could get near a nice aunt guided us out of the crowd and unto Loid's.

"Oh dear, you really ought to keep a hold of your children. Here, hold their hands like this" she said as she put my hands on loid's and Anya's hand on mine.

"Sorry dad, we got swept by the crowd." I told him as I looked down in 'guilt'.

"It's fine, but be careful next time. You too Anya"

"Hai!"

"Hai"

As we continue to walk I noticed Anya staring at Loid with a curious look before morphing into an alarm one and breaking from my hold. She then proceeds to find somewhere to hide but before she could I fastly grab a hold of her hand.

"Anya? What are you doing? You can't break off just like that" I told her as I pat her head gently giving her a worried but assuring smile.

"Anya is taking cover!" She half shouted looking side to side before crouching and covering her head with one arm.

Loid proceeded to go near us but halted as she heard what Anya said. He's probably thinking that it's he's fault that Anya did that and that he needed to understand her for the sake of the mission.

When I noticed that Anya was about to talk I hurriedly carried her and walk towards Loid before setting her down again and holding her hands.

"She probably got startled by something" I told Loid as I smile at him knowingly. "Why don't you buy her something dad. Anya's favorite is peanuts and she hates carrots. Except that she'll eat just about anything.... "

Ah wait, she also don't like Yor's cooking.

" Anyway why don't you buy her something to eat and stuff? "

Loid looks at me before looking at Anya." Do you want anything? ”

Anya looks around before seeing a poster of her favorite show. Anya pointed it at Loid before dragging me towards it.

"Anya wants this!" She said as she fish out a coin from her pocket.

If I remember her money shouldn't be enough to buy this poster. With that I slightly block off Anya's hand and ask the man how much the poster cost. He told me it's price and I ask Anya if her money would be able to buy it.

She looked at me before glancing at Loid then started counting in her hands. After a few seconds she gasped and looked at me with teary eyes saying that it wasn't enough.

Because of the noise people started to point their fingers at Loid making him frustrated a lot bit. He told us that he'll pay for it and bought the poster along with some peanuts and bread.

On our way home Anya told Loid that she was sleepy. I know Loid is already drained mentally so I offered him that he would carry Anya and I'll carry the groceries.

He thanked me and gave me the paper bag before carrying Anya in his arms. He gave me a light pat in the head reminding me not to run away from him.

(Me? Run away from YOU. Sir I think you'll be the one running away from Me, hehehe)

The rest of our way home was silent. He's probably reflecting the things that happened to day and I was physically tired from walking around so I did have much the energy to talk.

'Damn this child body'

He suddenly stops walking and sighed.

"I remember that I have to get something from the library. Can you wait outside for a little bit?" He said as he gave me an apologetic and tired smile.

Mmh well I'm also tired from walking around but...... what's the off chance I might get kidnapped here or something?

Risk it or not? That is the question.

"Mmh it's okay! I'll wait for dad here and guard the groceries! I'll wait in that bench near the cctv so when someone tries to steal the food dad can catch it!"

I told him as I walk towards the said bench, putting the paper bag full of foods gently before plopping myself down contently.

He seems to hesitate because of my words but ultimately agreed and promise that he'll be quick.

Just as he and Anya disappeared from my sight I look around my surroundings making sure I wouldn't have any unlucky encounter.

After I deem it safe enough I leaned my head on the bench and closed my eyes.

Tomorrow Loid will go out to forged the documents needed, while he's out Anya will play around loid's gadgets and will alarm the enemy. That will be the trigger for the kidnapping. When Loid comes home he'll notice something wrong then save us. Hell try to bring us back to the orphanage but Anya will convince him to stay family.

"Speaking of , how did Anya know how to operate the communication device? Did he learn it from the tv show? Int there like a Morse code signal that are used in types like this?"

Just as I finish contemplating I saw Loid come back with a bunch of books on his hand and a sleeping Anya. I stood up from the bench and carried the paper bag again. I walk towards him and stare at those books.

"That looks heavy. Do you need some help dad?"

"Ah no it's fine. I can carry this much, well anything happened while I was away?"

"Nope!"

"I see then let's go back. I'm sure your also tired"

As soon as we got home Loid went to Anya's and mine's room to tuck Anya and I put the groceries in the table. I organized it and put the cans and foods in the cabinets and refrigerator. I also left Anya's poster in the table.

By the time I'm done Loid finished tucking Anya in. He looked at me asking.

"Did you put everything already?"

"Mmh, I used to help in the orphanage so I know it. But I can't put these stuff because the cabinet are too high"

"Mmh that's fine. I'll handle the rest"

He said giving me another pat in the head. I think it's becoming a habit of his. Is it because of my hair? Not that I'm complaining. Anyway did I forget something?

"Ah, I just realized that we didn't get you anything today."

Loid said as he turn towards me. He looked embarrassed and sorry.

"It's fine, as long as Anya's happy. Besides it was your first day becoming a parent so I didn't want to overwhelm you much dad" I said to him as I lay down in the sofa.

"I could just ask you for something the next time you went out" I mumbled as I felt my sleepiness kick in.

The last thought I had before blacking out.

'I forgot my the freaking stun gun!!!!'

Third POV

Just as y/n fell asleep Loid stared at her tired face. Getting a blanket and covering her with it he offered a grateful smile towards her.

"Thank you, without you I don't think I'll be able to survive today. Sleep well y/n"

🕳️☄️🕳️☄️🕳️☄️🕳️☄️🕳️☄️🕳️☄️

Okay that was long!

That was the longest chapter I have very written in my phone. My fingers are numb now and it's currently... 2am where I'm at.

I'm freaking sleepy but I wanted to finish this so here I am.

Also imma just left this here okay?

Yes this was cannon. I didn't edit the words.

Please press my dim star✴️

Word Count:27

_Crazy_Stone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
85.2K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...