BTS One-Shots

By RiKaOt70608

In this ff I will write one shots of all members and it will be 21+ one shots and also some love one shots I... More

Cousins With Benefits
Maid In Love
Drugs in the Wine
Home Tution
Chemistry Professor
Fuck Partner
Queen of Korea
Ghost Of The Train
Nightmare
Enemy
Home Tution 2
Love to Hate
Old Man
Mission Breakup
Enemy 2
Bake A Cake
Dating App
Dance Rival
Sexually
I'm Back!!
Home Tuition 3
Friends To Partners
Illicit
College Enemy
Devil Love
Text Boy
New Year Party
Professor!!
Soulblinder

Interview Host

1.8K 17 6
By RiKaOt70608

Hoseok X Lana
*————————–*

Hoseok Pov

Ahhh.....being an idol is very hard have to give interviews in daily basis I was in our makeup room getting ready for the interview suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder it was namjoon

Namjoon:hey are you ready?

Hoseok:yes most probably *smiles*

Jimin:ahhh....noona how many times you'll comb my hair *pout*

Noona:until I get satisfied with your look *smiles*

Tae:*boxy smile* by the way i heard that the interviewer is a girl *focused on mirror*

Jimin:damn then it will be good interview *smirk*

Namjoon:no way jimin don't you dare to flirt with her *glared*

Jin:what's her name *fixing his tie*

Jk:well....we don't know that but her surname is Shin *smile*

Yoongi:ahhh...I just want to go home and sleep *sighed*

Staff:sir lets go interview is about to start *bow*

Namjoon:ok we are coming

We all walked towards the stage and sat on our seats interviewer is still not here ahhh.....when will this interview start

After sometime a girl in black knee length short dress and black heels came and sat on the interviewer seat her hairs was also open she gave us a smile and introduced herself

??:Hello everyone I am your host Shin Lana *smiles*

What the fuck no way she is our host my ex-girlfriend is pur host but damn after becoming my ex she become more beautiful and hot *checking her out*

Namjoon:hello Miss.Lana I am Kim Namjoon aka RM leader of bangtan Sonyeondan *dimple smile*

Jin:hello I am Worldwide Handsome Kim Seokjin *wink to camera*

Yoongi:hello I am Min Yoongi aka suga *coldly*

Hoseok:I am your hope you're my hope I am J-Hope aka Jung hoseok *smile to camera*

Jimin:hello I am Park Jimin *smiles*

Tae:hello I am Kim Taehyung aka V and I am good boy *boxy smile*

Jk:hello I am Jeon Jungkook aka Jk *bunny smile*

Lana:ok...guys thank you so much for your introduction let's start pur interview *smiles*

Jimin:yeah sure *smirk*

Lana:so namjoon tell us something about your mysterious 8th member *smiles*

Namjoon:well she is not mysterious its just she wants sometime before doing any interview *smiles*

Lana:ok well....what's her name and form where she is

Jin:she is form India her real name is Ritika but her stage name is Luna *smiles*

Lana:oh...well its been 3 months after her debut so how you all feel living with her in one dorm *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:well...its not that difficult like sometimes we both just get invisible for everyone like we both will be just sleeping whole day *laughs*

Lana:well beside Luna there are more 3 members in your group right so tell us something about them

Namjoon:well.....just like luna Liana,Lia and lucy are also very different like living with them doesn't feels like we are living with girls *nod*

Lana:damn that's good so good to hear well tell us there one bad habit *excitedly*

Jin:Lucy is a very picky eater just like jimin *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:well Lia drinks always before dinner

Tae:liana always ruin kitchen when she cook something

Jk:luna overthinks so much *nod*

Lana:woah.......ok and what you all like about them *smiles*

Namjoon:I like Lucy dedication towards her goal like can you believe that she is the 2nd member who learned korean language fastly *proud smile*

Jin:I like her behaviour like she is a rapper but her behaviour is just like a soft vocalist *smiles*

Yoongi:well...yes I agree she raps very good but beside this she is also a good songwriter

Lana:wait are you going to give us a spoiler does that mean she is writing a song for us *excitedly*

Yoongi:oh...no *gummy smile* I am sorry Lucy I totally forget about that *hides his face*

Lana:well namjoon what you think can luna abel to become a leader like you

Namjoon:well I trust her she will become a better leader then me *dimple smile*

Lana:glad to hear that well hoseok what you want to say about Lucy and luna *smirk*

Hoseok:well both are very good dancer like luna is very good in all types of dance but Lucy is good in hip hop she is also learning contemporary for her upcoming song *smiles*

Lana:oh...my god you all are just giving us spoiler about her new song *laughs* well just one more spoiler then army and starlight will finally found out the whole song *laughs*

Jimin:ok so Lucy should I give the final spoiler *wink to camera*

Lana:no no jimin or I am damn sure she will be get angry form you *laughs*

Tae;well.....luna is really very hardworking not only she all 4 of them they are giving there 100% to both groups BTS and Moonlight

Lana:well its feels very good to hear that there team members are that supportive *smiles* well tell us something about Take Two

Hoseok:well that song was specially about armies and starlights *smiles*

Lana:well.....thanks for giving your time now say bye to army and starlight *smiles*

BTS:army and starlight bye we will see you again

Staff: ok pack up

Lana:oh...well I am happy that interview went good *smiles*

Namjoon:same goes to us

Hoseok:long time no see *smirk*

Lana:right long time no see *smirk*

Tae;wait you both know eachother *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:oh..yeah meet Shin Lana my ex-girlfriend *smirk*

Jin:oh....hello well why you both broke up

Lana:well he thought that I will be the hurdle in his idol life *smirk*

Hoseok:and you thought I can't satisfy you *walks closer to her*

Lana:I was not wrong tho *smirk*

Hoseok:its been 9 years but you're still a bad bitch *whispered*

Lana:thanks for compliment baby *whispered seductively*

Yoongi:oh...my god what the fuck is going on *coldly*

Jk:ehh...hyung let's go to our makeup room *dragging hoseok*

Hoseok:don't you dare to show me your face again *yelled*

Lana:guess what you have to see it tonight *smirk*

I was still processing what she said like what she meant by tonight jk dragged me to makeup room and only we 7 were there I looked at namjoon he said

Namjoon:hoseok what was that *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:what she is my ex-girlfriend and I hate her *yelled*

Jin:really but it seems like you still love her *soft voice*

Hoseok:it doesn't matter now she hates me *looks down*

Yoongi:well obviously cuz you broke up with her cuz you thought she will be hurdle in your idol life *coldly*

Hoseok:well....its not my fault it was the bitter truth of k-Pop industry *looks down* and also I heard her saying that I can't satisfy her so this is the also the reason I broke up with her *looks at yoongi*

Namjoon:ahhh.....well ok we don't want to scratch your old wound and also Luna called me we both have to visit bang PD nim so let's leave now

Hoseok:by the way what she meant by see you tonight *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:ahh...actually you remember you promised armies that you'll give them the live tour of your house

Hoseok:yes I remember so?

Namjoon:well Lana is the one who will show that tour live to whole world like she is going to visit you tonight for the live tour *nervously laugh*

Hoseok:no way I don't want to face her again *yelled*

Namjoon:ahhh....you have to do it just for armies *smiles*

Hoseok:ahhh....Shin Lana

Jk:hyung what you think what will happen tonight *whispered to jin*

Jin:well....maybe they will clear there misunderstandings and again become friends *smiles*

Yoongi:or maybe he will prove her that he can satisfy her *coldly*

Jin:yaaa.....you brat how can you say this type of thing to him he is a baby *yelled at yoongi*

Jk:well....nah hyung I am already 26 I know everything *smirk*

Jin:wait there let me beat you with my pink slippers *yelled*

Jk:aaahhh.....sorry hyung *run here and there*

Ahhhh....Lana its ok let me make tonight memorable for you *smirk* let's see how can you abel to resist me tonight *smirk* I moved towards my house and other members moved towards our new dorm

--*Night Time*--

I checked everything for the last time the candles wine bottle perfect suddenly I heard a knock on my door I walked towards the door and opened it I saw she was standing with a camera she was wearing a denim shorts and black shirt with white converse high I smirked looking at her

Lana Pov

I was finally here ahhh.....I am very nervous today at the interview i want to hug him and tell him how much I missed him but it get impossible cuz of his ego *rolls eyes*

Lana:so let's start our live *smiles*

Hoseok:yeah sure.... *smirk*

I turned on the recording and started recording everything he was telling everything about his house and painting in his house ahhh....i really missed his smiling face I wish I can hug him right now *sad smiles*

Hoseok:so army look at this *pointing at the painting* this is my favourite painting *smiles*

Ohhhh.....hoseok I wish we can go back to our old time when we loved eachother with our whole heart I was recording everything suddenly my eyes fall on some clothes on his laundry

Wait these are female clothes did he already moved on form me but he broke up with me saying I am hurdle in his idol life then how can he date other girl like she can also be hurdle in his life

Why it seems like he just wanted to leave me that's why he lied to me I looked at him and a tear escape my eyes after sometime we are done with the recording I switched off the camera and walked towards the main door

Hoseok:are you leaving? *raised eyebrow*

Lana:yeah...my work is done *coldly*

Hoseok:well....lets have few drinks and you can leave after that *smiles*

Lana:nah.....I don't drink *coldly*

Hoseok:ok but you can drink sprite *smiles*

Lana: *chuckles* your live for hamburger abd sprite didn't changed *laughs*

Hoseok:obviously they are my favorite

Lana:your love didn't changed for anyone expect me *walked towards the table*

Hoseok:its not like that its just you fall out of love *serving the sprite and chips*

Lana:nah...you're wrong here I never fall out of love *sips sprite*

Hoseok:oh...really then why you told your friend that I can't abel to satisfy you *glared at her*

Lana:*chuckles* you didn't heard the whole conversation but you made decision *sad smile*

Hoseok:what was the whole conversation tell me *sips whiskey*

Lana:well....it doesn't matter cuz you'll not believe me *sad smile*

Hoseok:just tell me what is it

Lana:ok so basically that day Rachel asked me that how good are you in everything so I told her about you but then I said that "he didn't abel to satisfied me in cooking" but you only heard half of the conversation *sad smirk*

Hoseok:is it true *raised eyebrow*

Lana:well......I already told you that you'll not belive *massaging her forehead*

Hoseok:no its not like that I can believe you cuz a normal person can lie but a drunk person can't lie *smirk*

Lana:*chuckles* I knew that you mixed some thing in sprite ahhh...that's why my head is paining *chuckles*

Hoseok:well....I just want yo prove you that I can satisfy you and according to me drunk sex will be more powerful and rough *smirk*

Lana:woah.....you're going to cheat on your girlfriend *chuckles*

Hoseok:girlfriend?who?

Lana:well don't lie to me i saw those female clothes in your laundry *serious tone*

Hoseok:aish.....you fool those clothes belongs to my sister

Lana:wait you mean jiwoo unnie why will she leave her clothes here *drunk voice*

Hoseok:cuz they were dirty so she said that next time she will take them *looking at her*

Lana:oh...ok you know what I should go now *smiles*

I tried to walk but I again sat on the chair but 2nd tiem I stand up and walked towards door suddenly someone picked me up in bridal style I looked t the persone and pecked his lips

Hoseok:you're not going anywhere you're totally drunk *throws you in his bed*

Lana:but you're the reason of my current situation *drunk voice*

Hoseok:ahh....I didn't knew that you have very low alcohol tolerance *looked at her lustfully*

Lana:why are you looming at me like that *stares him back*

Hoseok:can I ruin you lama *whispered seductively*

Lana:ahhh.......I also want you hoseok *grabbed his collar*

Without wasting time we both kissed eachother passionately ahhh.....I really missed him and his touch he traced his hands ok my body and I traced my hand in his back ahhh...he got some back muscles

Fuck I can't wait him to fuck me ahhh...I know the alcohol inside me us making ne think like that but this is what is it I pushed him lightly and he fell beside me i hovered over him and he just stared at me with a smirk

Lana:ahhh....you don't even know how much I missed you *whispered near his lips*

Hoseok:I also missed you *almost touching her lips*

Lana:really show me how much you missed me *bites his lips*

Hoseok:ahhh....my pleasure baby *kissed her roughly*

He make me lay on the bed and opened my shirt slowly slowly making me more impatient after opening my shirt he throwed away my bra somewhere in the room

He also removed his t-shirt and damn his body is so hot the abs and chest muscles he really changed so much in these 9 years I traced his chest with my soft sole and he smirked he started kissing my feet

To my leg slowly he moved towards my inner thighs talking the chance he removed my denim shorts along with my panty now my naked body was fully in display infront of him he was staring at me like a hungry animal

He pinned my hands above my head and sucked my neck roughly while sucking my neck he was pinching my nippels with other hand I was also creasing his clothed dick he was groaning near my ears making me more needy

Lana:ahh...don't tease me now and just fuck me *moaned loudly*

Hoseok:why so impatient baby I just started tasting you let me taste you fully *smirk*

He put my legs on his shoulder and moved towards my clit he rubbed my clit with his nose and fuck It feels so good he slowly entered his tounge inside my clit and started thrusting it more deep

I moaned his name loudly I was pressing my boobs with one hand and creasing his hair with 2nd hand It was hella pleasurable after some time I cummed and he licked all of it and kissed me making me taste my own juice

I kissed him passionately yet roughly while kissing he inserted his hard thick dick inside me and I yelled in pain he smirked looking at me he was fully sweaty his hairs were coming on his forehead

He flipped his hair back and damn he looks so hot like that he stared thrusting me while thrusting he kissed my ear and pinched my nippels tears were coming form my eyes due to pain and pleasure then he pressed my navel and said

Hoseok:can you feel me how deep I am huh.....baby *smirk*

Lana:ahhhhh....fuck i-i w-wan-want y-you to ru-ruin m-me *moaning loudly*

Hoseok:oh...sure baby yo-your wis-wish m-my co-command *panting hard*

As soon as u said that he fasten his pace and started thrusting in lightning sped ahhh....i can't take it its hella painful but its also pleasurable fuck he is so powerful I was screaming in pain and pleasure and he was loving it fuck he is so merciless

Hoseok:do you want more speed baby *whispered seductively*

Lana:hell no ahhh.....hoseok I am in pain slow down please *screams*

Hoseok:ahh....just few more minutes baby then I will stop *moans loudly*

He started thrusting me more hard and moaning my name ahhh......I cummed twice and his thrusts also get slopier and soon he also cummed inside me and fell beside me ahhh.....

--*Next Morning*--

My eyes get opened and I saw myself in his arms then I remembered everything what happened last night a unknown smile formed in my face I looked at him and he also smiled

Hoseok:good morning baby *pecked her lips*

Lana:good morning I love you hoseok

Hoseok:I also love you Lana but still I can't be with you *sad smiles*

Lana:but why we love eachother then what is the problem *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:I have some toxic fans and if they will get to know about us they will surely try to hurt you and harm you *concern tone*

Lana:for you I am ready to bear everything

Hoseok:no Lana its not possible I can't see you in pain yes I live you very much but its impossible to be with you until I am an idol *looked at her with soft eyes*

Lana:then leave this idol life and be with me beside being an idol you can do many other works *concern tone*

Hoseok:how can I leave my dream that easily Lana being a successful idol was my dream and now its become true how can i leave everything suddenly *annoyed tone*

Lana:you can't leave your idol life but you can leave me is it really love *raised eyebrow*

Hsoeok:so you're trying to say that I don't love you huh..... *dissappointed look*

Lana:maybe cuz if you love ne then why can't you leave everything behind

Hoseok:try to understand its not that easy

Lana:I don't want to listen anything I am going bye

I dressed up myself and leaved form there with my camera I think this is the end we can't be together in this life I have to accept my destiny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=hey everyone well as I told you all look I created this whole imagination properly I know it took a long time but what should I do I also have to finish my series ff "Secrets and Kills" so that's why it takes time well now whole OT7 one-shot is complete so now i will post irregular ok I hope you all will understand so bye for now I will see you all in the next one byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
24.6K 585 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...
3.5K 471 17
Just some BTS one shots and imagines. CONTAINS: swearing, 13+ content and fluff. No smut ~~REQUESTS OPEN~~ Comments and votes are appreciated. So is...