My mother-in-law is reborn (7...

By CNovel_Reader

My mother-in-law is reborn [70s] 我的婆婆是重生的[七零] Author: crispy chestnut Source: https://www.banxia.co/268_268... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-219

Extra

639 12 3
By CNovel_Reader

Extra 1

Hello, 1997.

Time flies, passing through the 1980s, and time is galloping towards the 90s. Compared with the hardships in the 1970s, the reform and opening up in the 1980s, there were more things in the 1990s, such as televisions and bicycles are no longer rare items; people's basic necessities of life have improved, Taking a taxi is no longer a three-wheeler, and the treats are starting to go to restaurants; it seems that there is no machinery factory anymore.

The large state-owned enterprise that attracted much attention in the past has now completely closed down, and the workers have also been laid off.

The machinery factory in the 1970s and 1980s was a good unit envied by everyone, with good benefits and high benefits, but it could not withstand the tide of the times. It gradually declined in the early 1990s, and it has been maintained intermittently. It was not officially closed until 1996. The ten-thousand-person factory in those days finally came to an end in the tide of the times.

The machinery factory was closed in 1996, but in the early 1990s, it began to show its decline. Some well-connected and flexible people have begun to find a way out for themselves. Compared with the layoffs of other enterprises in the Forty-Nine City, the machinery factory cannot be regarded as The most pitiful, of course, can not be called good.

But even if you are unwilling, life will always go on. More than a year is not enough to relieve the pain of being laid off, but you are used to it. Fortunately, this part of Xinghuali did not shake much, and the sadness was really sad. After all, the big factories that have been built for decades will disappear if they say no, and many people have dedicated their lives to the place. But if you want to say that you can't live on because of this, it's not true. Although this area belongs to the actual old machinery manufacturers, thanks to Zhao Guihua and others, this area is exceptionally capable. They have been "rolling" since the 1980s. If anyone does not do some side work , people will say "lazy".

In such an overall environment, the conditions of the people in this area are very good. The money earned in the 1980s is really called "money", and the purchasing power is just right.

This person, to some extent, has the heart of conforming to the crowd, and some people make samples, so everyone in this area is "learning" and living a prosperous life. The conditions are good and I am doing a side job. Although it is also painful to be laid off, it is still much better than others.

At this time, I don't know how many people feel that it is fortunate that they have saved some money and worked hard these years, otherwise they would really be blinded now.

Fortunately, after more than a year, everyone has gradually gotten used to the days of being laid off.

Just like ten or twenty years ago, early in the morning, there were noisy sounds in the courtyard, coughing, running water, scolding children, one after another.

The young people back then have become middle-aged people; the young people back then also got married and started businesses.

It has been thirteen years, and it is true that the compound has changed a lot. Lan Sihai passed away three years ago at the age of ninety-three. It is considered a joy and death at this age. According to his wish, he gave this room to After leaving his wife Luo Xiaohe, Luo Xiaohe has been living a difficult life for the first half of her life, but the second half of her life is very easy. She really feels the joy of life when she is with Lan Sihai.

Over the years, I also got together with Zhao Guihua and the others and became the new "Four Aunts".

Luo Xiaohe's nephews and nieces and nephews and nieces all approached Luo Xiaohe after Lan Sihai's death, and wanted to take Luo Xiaohe back to live, but Luo Xiaohe refused. She has been used to living in the compound for so many years, although she doesn't talk much, look It doesn't seem to have much sense of existence, but Luo Xiaohe can be called the new "four aunts" of the courtyard house.

Everyone gets along well and has fun, she doesn't want to go back to live, it smells far away and smells near, when the time comes to get entangled with the younger generation, it will be bad on the contrary. She has a place to live and savings, so why go to someone else's place, that's not necessarily good.

Now Luo Xiaohe gets together with Zhao Guihua, Aunt Wang, Aunt Zhou, and the others every day. We dance a square dance together, stroll around to see suspicious characters, drink tea and eat snacks and gossip when we have nothing to do. beautiful.

Luo Xiaohe didn't move out, but someone else moved out of the courtyard. The one who moved away was a family surnamed Zhao. His family lived in the backyard. He didn't have a strong sense of presence and didn't show up at ordinary times. It was too far away, and the family had some money, so they simply bought a building and moved away. The two rooms in the courtyard were sold, and no one competed with Aunt Wang. Aunt Wang and Chef Li bought the house and gave it to two grandchildren. As for the room bought outside, it is now rented out. , but the house has already been given to Li Zhenzhen.

Apart from the Zhao family who moved away, the Sui family also moved away.

The Sui family has a large population, but the children are all promising. After getting married, they also sold the house here and took away their parents. The one who moved was two years earlier than the Zhao family. The Sui family consisted of three houses, all of which were sold to Wang Zizhen.

Wang Zizhen also moved here from the compound next door, and her family rented out all three rooms in the compound next door. Wang Zizhen has been hanging out with their compound all the time, and everyone is very used to it.

Now Zhao Guihua and the others are all old ladies in their seventies, so naturally they don't practice stalls like they did more than ten years ago. The old lady is in a good mood, has money in her hands, and is very energetic. Walk like flying every day.

In the past ten years, the compound has changed a lot, but it seems that there are not many, and the children have grown up. But there was a new crop of juniors, so the courtyard was still bustling, no, early in the morning, someone scolded the children, and Guan Hong yelled at them.

"I think you're a lazy donkey who rubs shit and urinates a lot. You have to go to kindergarten today, and you have to go to kindergarten if you don't. It's useless to cry."

"Wow, I don't go to school, I don't go to kindergarten~" The chubby little boy rolled on the ground, and his mother stood aside with his hips on his back, and said, "If you keep rolling, you don't want to eat sweets or meat these days, you are only allowed You eat vegetables."

"Wow, I don't want to eat vegetables, I'm not a rabbit and don't eat vegetables, I want to eat meat..."

"Then teach me! Don't think you can fool me!"

"I don't, I don't...Wow, Dad save me..."

Su Jinlai couldn't help but whispered: "Why don't you take a day off today, anyway, you can't learn anything in kindergarten. Look at the child crying..."

The little chubby dun'er immediately looked at his mother, eagerly.

Guan Hong glared at the child, then turned her head and sprayed Su Jinlai: "Su Jinlai, are you playing against me? I never told you, get the hell out of me when I'm taking care of the child, and why are you acting like a good person here? Well. Where does a child go if he doesn't go to kindergarten? If he doesn't go to kindergarten to learn things, what will he do after entering elementary school? Is it better than other children? Besides, it's not his first day to go to kindergarten, so you want to soften your heart when you cry? Are you still a man?"

Guan Hong sprayed wildly, and Su Jinlai silently retreated into the room.

Guan Hong akimbo: "Get up for me, don't think your dad can save you, no one can help you!"

Little Fat Duner finally understood that he still had to go to school, woo woo woo!

Poor kid has to go to school.

A mother really needs to have a big heart, so Guan Hong picked up her son, carried him like a puppy, and left.

The child cried, but still couldn't get rid of the fate of going to kindergarten.

Yes, Guan Hong and Su Jinlai are married. This was beyond everyone's expectations, but the two of them were going around for a while. Although they had known each other since 1982, they only got married in 1992.

After ten years in the middle, Su Jinlai grew up well and had a formal job, although there were many bad rumors in the early years. But if a prodigal son turns back, he won't change his money. This age is always tolerant of men. So he has also been in several partners, but basically none of them are in the long run.

After all, Su Jinlai is somewhat magical. Although he does have some good things, but his personality is not so pleasing. Every time he has a partner, he is okay at the beginning, but after a long time, it will not work.

In addition, the mother-in-law Wang Xiangxiu didn't seem to be easy to get along with, so many people retreated.

Su Jinlai dated no less than ten partners, but was dumped every time.

This matter caused their machinery factory to set up a bet at the beginning, just to bet on when Su Jinlai will get married and how many times he will be dumped in total. Because of this, Su Jin came to bite the quilt and cried miserably at night.

As for Guan Hong, Guan Hong really fell in love with Li Junjun, both she and Zheng Huimin fell in love with Li Junjun, but Li Junjun has always had a crush on Little Swallow, after all, it started when she was a child, and this person is always difficult to change.

But little Yanzi fell in love in her junior year and found her classmate.

Since then, Li Junjun has more or less given up, but Guan Hong still hasn't pursued success. Although Little Swallow doesn't like Li Junjun, Li Junjun really doesn't like Guan Hong either. In fact, he is not an indecisive person, like whether it is Guan Hong or Zheng Huimin, he said at the beginning that he didn't have that kind of thought.

It's okay to ask him for help if you have something to do, but he definitely doesn't have that kind of thought.

Little Swallow has already fallen in love, and Li Junjun has let go of her, but she still hasn't been chosen, and Guan Hong is no longer persistent. She has been introduced several times, but after a short time with her, she fades away.

This world is always harsher on women than men. She was late in finding a partner. She was twenty-seven or eight years old, and in the eyes of many people, it was too late. What most people introduce to him are basically crooked melons and cracked dates.

There's a lot of nonsense, and I'm like rubbish, still asking for this and that, and wanting to control Guanhong's money. Guan Hong is not a good-tempered person, she has always shot directly, and she has been on blind dates several times.

Of course, there are also those who actively pursue Guan Hong, and there are also those who are well-qualified and good-looking, but Guan Hong has not continued to date, she has been in business for so many years. There is a fresh and fresh old lady beside her, even if she is not close, she can still learn a thing or two. There have never been many people who eat soft meals. After all, Guan Hong has always been the most businesslike, and everyone knows that she has a lot of money in her hands. Some men also rushed up after smelling the fishy smell.

Not to mention some men, even relatives are the same.

For example, Guan Hong's parents once asked her to hand in her income to help her save.

Guan Hong refused, and it's not that she doesn't know how to save, so why should she let someone else do it.

Her mother was better, and her father even took the initiative to borrow money from her to buy a house for her brother, but Guan Hong also refused. The house his brother wants to buy is 81,000, he borrows 80,000 from her, and deposits 1,000 by himself. Damn, isn't this treating her like a fool?

Her brother wanted to borrow another 10,000 yuan to buy a job, but Guan Hong didn't.

She has a bad temper, but she is not a fool. Have you never eaten pork or seen a pig go away? Even Aunt Wang Zizhen can walk out of the mountains and find a way out for herself. Why is she going to be a helper demon?

Because she desperately wanted money and refused to lend it to her elder brother and younger brother, her family had almost fallen out with her over the years.

Many people here in this courtyard have become better because of money. They live a better life, people are more friendly, and there are fewer conflicts. But this is not the case for Guan Hong. Instead, she has trouble with her family because she is rich.

In the past, when she had no money, she went to work safely at that time, and paid a normal salary to her family for living expenses, and kept the rest for herself. Parents seem to be quite equal. At that time, she was quite self-willed. But later when she got rich, things were not like this. Her parents always hoped that she could use all her income to subsidize her natal family.

No matter whether it is the elder brother or the younger brother, they all look forward to making money from her, especially her parents.

Instead, everyone's family relationship is precarious because of money.

Both Su Jinlai and Guan Hong had trouble with their blind dates and partners, but they didn't feel distressed because of this incident. After all, the personalities of these two goods are not the kind that will be entangled and uncomfortable.

No matter what outsiders say or think, they are just like people who have nothing to do.

It stands to reason that they may not necessarily get together, after all, the two of them had already talked about it a few years ago. But sometimes the fate is really difficult to say, because Guan Hong's sister-in-law couldn't take advantage of it, she came to trouble her sister-in-law, and was met by Su Jinlai.

Su Jinlai, a gay man with no qualities.

He doesn't care if the other party is a lesbian or not, but Guan Hong is a member of their compound, everyone is in the trenches, so you want to come and domineering? Don't think about it!

It is impossible for the people in their big courtyard to suffer.

Su Jin came to help Guan Hong, and not only pissed off the one who came to take advantage of her and find fault, but also pissed off the gossiping one. Guan Hong... seemed to have found the hot feeling she had back then.

She was more or less a "hero saving the beauty" plot. She came and went, but she fell in love with Su Jinlai again. She took the initiative to attack. Su Jinlai is not a very determined person, but the two of them have achieved positive results.

The two of them were together, and many people were surprised, after all, they hadn't dealt with each other for a long time.

But on second thought it's not surprising. After all, Guan Hong had already taken a fancy to Su Jin back then, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him again.

Wang Xiangxiu is also in her fifties. For example, when Zhao Guihua was in her fifties, her eldest grandson was seven or eight years old, and Wang Xiangxiu's son was not married yet. Over the years, she has also seen that it is really not easy for the eldest son to get married.

So now Guan Hong is happy, but Wang Xiangxiu is not happy.

Su Jinlai and Guan Hong got married on May 1st, 1992, and their child was born around May 1st the following year. Xiaopang Duner is now four and a half years old, a small kindergarten class, and a household with difficulties in schooling.

Every morning, I can hear his dry howling, just like an alarm clock, at a fixed time.

No, Guan Hong took the child out to go to the kindergarten. Although the grandma felt distressed, she didn't stop her. Going to school is always good, and she understands this. How many troubles did his three sons cause when they were young?

It can be seen that children have to be educated from an early age.

Speaking of which, Wang Xiangxiu's three sons are doing pretty well now. The eldest son and his wife were originally dual-employees. At the end of 1993, the dual-employees retired one of them. Guan Hong took the initiative to choose herself and got a sum of money. The compensation was gone, and he put his mind directly on the business.

She used the money to open a shop, mainly selling clothes, plus she originally had two stalls in the mall, which made her earn much more than when she went to work. Last year, the machinery factory closed down completely, and Jin Lai lost his job, so he didn't worry about anything, he didn't have the panic of being laid off like others.

It's not because his daughter-in-law can earn money, many people are whispering behind Su Jin's back, but Su Jin is very proud of his reputation. He felt that those gossiping people were purely envious, jealous, and hated. They could eat soft food, who would want to eat hard ones?

Whoever has a toothache will know for himself.

Guan Hong didn't dare to let him work with her. This guy is not a businessman. Even if he lost money in the past ten years, he still remembers it fresh. In those days, it was really rare to be able to sell it and sell it at a loss.

So Guan Hong didn't dare to let Su Jin come to meddle in her business at all, but she didn't let Su Jin stay at home, but opened a small shop for him, selling books and audio-visuals. The shop was not big, but because It's near the university, so it's still possible to buy and sell. The small shop is busy all by itself, and the income is much higher than when working. Su Jinlai is still in a good mood. Although it is summer vacation and there are not many people in the school, it is a little lighter, but the monthly income is still more than the original work.

Su Jinlai was very happy to go to the shop every day. This guy called himself Boss Su.

He went to work happily, Wang Xiangxiu shook his head with a smile.

The three children in his family are all doing well at work, but not so well emotionally. Jinlai got married in his thirties, and so did Yinlai. Yinlai started to practice stalls in the early days. With money in hand, he bought several shops and even set up a small garment factory. The business was very good. It was quite early that he was suspended without pay.

Because of Tong Lai's relationship, his clothing factory can still receive work for some costumes for the crew, and the business is really good.

Yinlai and Jinlai got married in the same year, but he had been in love for many years. His wife was a classmate of Tonglai, and she stayed in school to become a teacher after graduation. They met Yinlai when they came to his house for a party when they were in school. The girl took the initiative and pursued Yinlai for several years to marry him.

Speaking of which, there are really several people in their compound who are teachers. Mingmei is a teacher at the Police Academy, and Yinlai has never graduated from elementary school, but his wife is a teacher at the Film Academy.

Hutou also stayed in school as a teacher, and Hutou also stayed in school as a teacher after graduating from university. Yinlai's daughter-in-law is a colleague. Besides them, Xiao Yanzi and his wife also went to key high schools as teachers. It can be seen that their compound is really a scholarly compound.

Yinlai and his wife gave birth to a little girl who is two years old and has not yet entered kindergarten.

Little Pang Dun'er doesn't want to go to kindergarten because he wants to play with his sister at home.

If their family is to say that they are the most promising, it is copper. The gold content of college students in the 1980s was still very high, and the same is true for film schools. Tonglai is also well-known now. He didn't get married as late as his two elder brothers. He got married the second year after graduation, but the marriage lasted only one year before they got divorced. The child's mother went abroad to pursue his dream. a son. This year I was in elementary school and lived with them. Wang Xiangxiu took care of the children, and Tonglai basically came back every day when he was filming locally. The relationship between father and son is very good.

Tonglai doesn't come around randomly, but these years, he has girlfriends constantly. According to Zhao Guihua, the environment he lives in is that environment, so it's not surprising. As long as you don't step on a few boats indiscriminately, it's normal to fall in love and break up or something.

Everything in the Su family is normal now. Wang Xiangxiu also owns a shop. She is not like Zhao Guihua and the others who are in their 70s. She is only in her 50s, and she can still work. Besides, the wind can't blow and the rain can't get wet.

Don't look at them all living in courtyard houses, but whose family has no "property" outside.

House ah, and have it.

Of course, this is also thanks to Zhao Osmanthus. Zhao Osmanthus has made a good impression on everyone. She just buys a house when she earns money. The era is a big outlet, and no number of industries are worse than real estate.

Although the housing prices in their forty-nine cities have been rising all the time, it is only after the millennium that they really take off, most obviously in the 2000s. It is not an exaggeration to think that it will also rise.

Some industries are actually no worse than buying a house.

But, they are old and can still fight, so it is best to be safe.

Zhao Guihua is trying to be safe and buy a house, but in fact, this person with previous life experience has more golden fingers than ordinary people. The houses Zhao Guihua chose were basically near Zheng Huimin's old house, and that area was really impressive. In 1988, there was news of demolition. After the new year, Zhao Guihua had thirteen houses over there that were officially demolished. This time, for the demolition and remodeling, Zhao Guihua didn't need any compensation and added money, and all of them were replaced with houses.

Because she had a lot of houses in her hand, the developer took the initiative to talk to her first. After some back-and-forth, Zhao Guihua added money by herself, and when she had no choice, she directly asked for a building. She wants to be in the front row of the community, a ten-story building with four households on each floor.

A total of forty houses.

Zhao Guihua is now a real charter woman, and the rent of these forty houses alone is enough for the old couple to live happily. It is precisely because they know that Zhao Guihua has benefited greatly from the demolition, so everyone is more eager to buy a house. It is always uneasy to stock up on one or two houses in their hands.

In that year of demolition, other people also made gains. After all, everyone followed Zhao Guihua's example and bought the basic houses there. No, you can see real benefits. Although it's not like Zhao Guihua changed forty houses at once, but she still made some gains.

Stuffy hair rich!

This was the first time that Lian Tan'er was doing business. Everyone followed Zhao Guihua and made money. The second time was to follow Zhao Guihua to buy a house in that area, and made money from the demolition. Not to mention anything else, just these two times are enough to make everyone flock to it.

People, I like to follow suit, not to mention I have seen Aunt Zhao's ability. In short, in this area, Zhao Guihua is a really awesome old lady. Zhao Guihua also bought a few shops, and everyone followed suit.

This is not afraid of people being stupid, but afraid that there are no smart people around.

If you learn from someone like Aunt Zhao, can you still get rich?

Like Aunt Wang and Aunt Zhou, even Luo Xiaohe has a house rented out. The rent is enough for them to live on. Although they don't have pensions, their lives are no worse than those with pensions.

Sometimes I really have to believe in nourishment. In my previous life, Zhuang Laozi worked diligently and was not willing to part with himself. He was very frugal, but his health was not very good. Since Zhao Osmanthus was reborn, this life is very willing, not only eating and clothing, but also warm in winter and cool in summer. This old Zhuang'er has a good physique, although there are some minor problems at the age of more than seventy, but he is still in good condition.

You know, if this is left in the previous life, the trees on the grave will grow taller.

But in this life, he and Zhao Guihua are very good, and they can go for a walk together in the evening. On the contrary, I learned a lot from Uncle Lan. He and Cook Li both hang out with the old lady, and sometimes we all go on trips together, which is extremely fashionable.

Chef Li has completely retreated to the second line now.

Can he not retreat?

How old is this.

Now the old people in the yard are the most happy, and every now and then they sign up for a tour group for the elderly and go out together. Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laojier, Cook Li and Aunt Wang and his wife, Aunt Zhou and Luo Xiaohe, the six of them are getting companions.

Young people are as busy as dogs, but their days are nothing compared to them.

Very beautiful!

The life of the Zhuang family is the best in the compound, thanks to Zhao Guihua's good leadership, but they are also working hard. Zhuang Zhiyuan is still working in the railway department, but he is no longer on the train. He is now a member of the railway department A leader; but Liang Meifen had no job after being laid off, and was introduced by her son Hutou to work as an auntie in their school.

Although earning money is not comparable to that of many lesbians in the compound, Liang Meifen is very open now. Their husband and wife are not as aggressive as others, and life is pretty good anyway, so there is no need to compare too much, it's so tiring.

When she was in her twenties or thirties, she couldn't see through it, and always felt like she wanted to be sharp, but now that she is turning fifty, she is much more open-minded.

Besides, the elderly subsidize them a lot, and they are content.

Liang Meifen is now working as an auntie in the female dormitory of the Film Academy, and she is really at home.

Well, the gossip is not less than that in their big courtyard back then. Really, she has piercing eyes and can see clearly. Liang Meifen is working hard every day now. Hey, just a joy.

There is new gossip in the entertainment industry every day.

Every day when she came back, she wished she could hold a forum for his family to gossip.

Anyway, she has nothing to do, his house is really relaxed and there are few things to do.

Hutou and Xiaoyanzi are also married.

Hutou married his classmate, and so did Little Yanzi.

Speaking of which, only little Yanzi in their big courtyard is the same as her previous life, walked the same path, and married the same person. Everyone else has changed, they are all completely different. Hutou and his classmates also dated each other during college, and the two of them had a good life. He got married early, and got married after graduating from college. It is the largest one in the compound. She is ten years old this year and is in elementary school.

Don't look at Hutou who has been assigned a house after working, but he is still willing to come back to live, and his wife listens to him. Don't look at Hutou, who has a good temper and doesn't pinch his teeth, but whether it's in this life or the previous life, he always has the final say at home.

His daughter-in-law doesn't care about that either.

I have to say that in the eyes of the older generation, Zhuang Zhiyuan and Liang Meifen are the most relaxed. Because the life is comfortable and the children are stable. Everyone knows that doing business makes money, but it is also good to have an iron rice bowl.

All the family are teachers and respected.

What's more, the two children in his family don't need to be urged to marry. They both found their classmates and got married after graduation. Like other people, not necessarily, the old man always thinks that marriage is very important, but, in the big courtyard, Hutou and Xiaoyanzi are the most successful.

Not to mention the situation of the Su family, even Aunt Wang's family is not so smooth.

Needless to say, Li Junjun, he has been secretly in love with Little Swallow for so many years, and everyone in the world knows that Little Swallow doesn't know it, and he didn't even open his mouth in the end. This has been wasted for many years, almost thirty, and finally got together with Zheng Huimin after going round and round.

Yes, it's Jung Hye Min.

This is the same as Guan Hong and Su Jinlai being together, which is unexpected, but after careful thought, it seems to be traceable. Zheng Huimin has been pursuing Li Junjun all these years. It's not the kind of sloppy pursuit, but he has never concealed his intentions.

Li Junjun didn't stay with Zheng Huimin after Xiao Yanzi got married, and there was a delay between the two of them for two or three years, and finally saw his mind clearly when Zheng Huimin decided to leave. Over the years, they actually had feelings for each other.

Li Junjun and Zheng Huimin went around and got together. Both of them have official jobs, and Zheng Huimin also has a small business. The husband and wife are living a good life. Because everyone got married relatively late, so their children are together again. Grown up kid.

They have a large courtyard, and children gather together one after another.

Li Weiwei started from selling soybean milk and fried dough sticks at a stall, and now he has opened three restaurants. He married later than his brother, and his wife was a young girl from a fat butcher's family in the back street. When they were young, they had a fight with kidnappers and were caught on the spot.

But there was a little fat man who was also held down, and his father killed the Quartet, that's the family.

This girl is four or five years younger than Li Weiwei, and she and Li Weiwei can be regarded as... well matched.

One is the cook's son and the other is the butcher's daughter. Isn't that just right? Two people have something to talk about.

As the person who knows the previous life best, Zhao Guihua really feels that the younger generation in this life will be happier when they get married than in the previous life. It may also be that they have been in free love all their lives, and they got married after going through many things, which has a more emotional foundation.

In the past life, several people got married on a blind date. A blind date is a matter of putting the conditions on the table and comparing them. The only thing to look at is whether the conditions are suitable. When it comes to the actual personality, you don't know if you don't spend a little time together.

So in the end there was a lot of unhappiness, or it was a mistake.

But after getting along with each other in practice, it is different. This still has an emotional basis.

Their children are also married, but as for the younger ones, they are not yet. After all, it's 1997 now, and even Hong Kong has returned to the motherland. Of course, it's not like in the early years, getting married in your twenties. It's quite normal for people to get married later.

Besides, young people are all working hard on their careers.

Compared with the stability of the dealer's big house, Zhuang Zhixi is much more flexible than his brother. No one thought that he would leave his job without pay in 1988 and go to sea. In fact, he has also bought a lot of houses over the years. For example, at the time of demolition, he also had a house near the train station.

But Zhuang Zhixi did not put all his treasures on the house like his mother did. He opened a car dealership by himself. In the early years, he mainly sold bicycles and motorcycles. Since the 1990s, he has mainly been an agent of cars. The original bicycles and motorcycles The car is also made, but it has been spun off. He did it early and had a quick mind, and now he can be called the biggest dealer in Forty-Nine City.

He not only has a car dealership, but also a repair shop. No one thought he would do this, but he did it.

It can't be said that it was a coincidence, in fact, Zhuang Zhixi entered this industry after careful consideration. But it's really good.

How much money Zhuang Zhixi has, even his old mother didn't know it. This kid is very shrewd, and he also understands that money should not leak out. Zhao Guihua won't ask, and he won't tell anyone if asked. Anyway, in the big courtyard, no matter how rich you are, you are all the sons of this courtyard. After all, the parents are still in charge of the house.

But he didn't feel anything, there was a grandson in their compound!

True grandson.

Now Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan are not in China. These two children are going to study abroad in university and continue to study in graduate school. They graduated this year and they have not returned to China. After all, they have lived abroad for many years and have to be with their classmates. Saying goodbye to teachers and friends, I have to deal with some miscellaneous things.

In the 1990s, it was a boom to go abroad, but the two children went abroad to study not following the trend, but after careful consideration, and the children themselves thought it was better. Although they went to school abroad, they still had some achievements. Tuantuan, well, they should be called Zhuang Xing now.

He is quite well-known among the international students of prestigious schools. He once co-founded a website with others. Although this is not considered an entrepreneurial venture in his own opinion, it can only be regarded as practice, but he is also very famous.

His younger sister, Zhuang Chen, is not bad either. Zhuang Chen majored in finance and has excellent grades. Before graduating, Wall Street has offered him an olive branch. These two brothers and sisters are very capable.

For example, Zhuang Zhixi is currently acting as an agent for many foreign brands of cars. Two brothers and sisters are in charge of negotiations abroad, which not only broadens the children's horizons and abilities, but also exercises themselves, and at the same time helps the family.

In fact, many people thought that it would be better for the two of them to change their names. It would be better for the elder brother to be called Zhuang Chen and the younger sister to be called Zhuang Xing.

Tuanyuanyuan are capable children, both Zhuang Zhixi and Mingmei are very proud of this pair of children. Mingmei is still working as a teacher in the university, and what remains unchanged is that every freshman has to be "educated" by the teacher at the beginning.

This is the suffering of judging people by their appearance.

Don't look at Tuan Yuanyuan studying abroad, but they are not the only ones. Ye Siyuan is also studying abroad with them. Ye Siyuan and Tuan Tuan study the same major, and the three children can be regarded as taking care of each other.

These little friends, the others didn't go out, but although they were separated from each other, they would come back every year during the holidays, and after all, they grew up together since they were young, and their relationship is still very strong, and it hasn't changed at all.

This batch of children are all studying very well.

They are not alone. It can be said that in Xinghuali, especially at their age, there are very few students who are not good at reading. Well, this is all the "good deeds" that Su Jin came to and the three brothers did back then.

Everyone is strict with their cubs because of him, isn't everyone caring about it?

Xiao Qijin and Bai Qingqing went to Tsinghua University, but Li Zhenzhen didn't go to this school, but studied medicine. This was beyond everyone's expectation, but she liked it very much. The girl was a foolish and bold girl when she was a child.

Her father holds a knife and works as a cook.

She also holds a knife, a scalpel.

Now she is continuing to study and has not yet graduated.

Now Chef Li is most often showing off this granddaughter, who makes this child the most promising.

Although Li Weiwei is the richest of the three children in his family, the old man thinks that it is enough to spend enough money. The old couple are not without money. They are even more proud of the child who can study.

If this is put aside in ancient times, it is equivalent to his granddaughter winning the election!

Anyway, Chef Li is most proud of Li Zhenzhen.

Bai Qingqing graduated from university and didn't go on to graduate school. She started a business with her boyfriend. Yes, her boyfriend, Bai Qingqing and Qijin are dating. The two guys will be able to go to high school. Reunion and Li Zhenzhen are a cover for the brats. I didn't let my parents find out.

As shrewd as Zhuang Zhixi, he didn't even notice.

The reborn old lady Zhao Guihua didn't notice either.

It can be seen how thoughtful these little guys are.

The waves behind the Yangtze River push forward the waves ahead!

The two of them were discovered after they went to college. It wasn't just when they were in college, they were discovered by He Lan by accident when they were in their junior year.

They digested internally, and their childhood sweethearts came together, which is really not surprising. After all, the two children were very good when they were young, but Bai Fendou and Zhou Qun fought a duel for this one hundred and eight times. Both of them felt that their cubs were at a disadvantage.

Every meeting is like a cockfight.

But it is very good for the child, and she just looks down on that unlucky in-law.

The eunuch!

snort!

Both sides miss each other so much!

On the contrary, Jiang Lu and He Lan were very calm, fools would pay attention to their stupid old men.

They are all workers in the machinery factory. This time they were laid off, thanks to the fact that each company has a business, so it didn't affect their lives at all. There is some sadness and loss. After all, it was a place where they had been working for decades, and everyone was already familiar with the environment. No matter what they did, everything changed suddenly. Not to mention Jiang Lu, Zhou Qun and Bai Fendou both fell ill.

But after recovering from the illness, looking at the life of some workers, I feel even more emotional. Thanks to them, they started business early, otherwise life would be difficult, not to mention whether they feel uncomfortable.

They were all greatly affected, and Daqiang was also affected. He had also been working for decades. Fortunately, Wang Zizhen comforted him, and he calmed down. This is helping the daughter-in-law's shop, and going back and forth, but he doesn't care about the sadness.

Although this layoff is a big wave of the times, it is really uncomfortable.

Fortunately, they already have a foundation, otherwise, they really don't know how difficult life is. Think about it at this time, who would not be grateful to Zhao Guihua and the others who started the practice booth in their courtyard back then. At that time, how many people gossiped behind their backs, but they couldn't help but join in, scrambling to death.

However, it is really useful. The hard work of those years really laid the foundation for today.

Otherwise, how would you live today.

Zhao Osmanthus felt it. Recently, everyone has been very polite to her.

But Zhao Guihua smiled slightly, and said to herself, this is where it is!

Almost this year, their compound will be demolished!

You can finally know the benefits of having more houses.

It's a bargain, and not very common.

Pie in the sky!

At that time, you will know that my old lady is not an ordinary person.

Although her rebirth was not earth-shattering, but with the advantage of "rebirth", she lived a comfortable life, and ah, she also led everyone to become rich.

Behold!

Zhao Guihua felt that she really knew too much. She walked around the yard with her hands behind her back and smiled slightly, but she didn't remember what day it was.

If you don't talk about it, you will come up with whatever you want, and when you are strolling, you will hear the sound of the bicycle rattling, and you will be kicked out of the spark. It was Bai Fendu who rushed in, even though he was almost fifty, this guy was still very impulsive.

When I was young, I was an impulsive teenager, then I was an impulsive youth, and now I am an impulsive middle-aged man.

Bai Fendu threw his car away and called, "Aunt Zhao, have you heard? We're going to demolish it!!!"

He was so excited: "It's going to be demolished!!!"

sent!

Extra 2

In the hot summer, there was no wind in the evening, and the cicadas kept screaming. Such a night was ordinary and very ordinary, just like every night before. But this night was different from every night in the past. Everyone who could come back came back, and everyone in the yard sat together, their faces rosy. If you look closely, you can see how excited they are. Can this not be exciting? This is a big deal.

They looked at each other for a long time, Zhao Guihua coughed and said, "Why don't you talk?"

As soon as the words came out, everyone immediately became more excited. Aunt Zhou said, "Is the news about our demolition true? This is not a rumor, is it?"

"Oh, no, Aunt Zhou, why don't you believe my information? An old customer of my family is in charge of this. He said that it's eight or nine years old, and even the account is closed. Now it's impossible to change the account. gone."

Zhou Qun nodded at the side, and said, "I've heard that too. I went to the sub-district office to inquire about it, and they said that the account transfer cannot be done. Take a closer look, it's 100% about to move."

"It must be true. This is a great thing." Aunt Wang calculated that there are quite a few houses in this area. If it is to be demolished, it will cost six rooms!

There are three rooms in his house, one for each of his two grandsons, and Li Zhenzhen has another room in the back street, which is really amazing. A happy person like her is about to float, and the others are not bad. Zhao Guihua is not considered a child. She has a room in this compound, but she also has several houses nearby. Her old lady has Family property, after all, she has been in business for more than ten years, and she started doing business during the best ten years.

It can be said that they are the first batch of practice stalls in Sijiu City, and now they go to Xidan, and they can still be recognized by many people.

what is this?

Line up!

The old lady has been in the business for more than ten years, but she has saved money in her hands, and only a few interest is deposited in the bank. When she is old, she doesn't pay much attention to luxury goods. She buys a lot of houses. The old lady said proudly: "Everyone says the building is good, take a look, we are not bad now."

"Who said it wasn't?"

"Aunt Zhao! Aunt Zhao... Huh? You are all here." It was Yu Xiaomei who came over in a hurry, and asked, "Auntie, why did I hear that our area is going to be relocated, and I want to ask you about it. "

Zhao Guihua: "There is such a thing, everyone is talking, you find a bench to sit."

"Hey, okay."

Yu Xiaomei found a place to sit down by herself and listened carefully. She knew that the compound was well-informed. It's two to two, one tie for two draws."

"Oh, then my house is sixty-five, isn't it one hundred and thirty square meters?" Bai Fendou calculated it and thought it was not bad.

"Bai Fendou, don't pretend, who doesn't know that your house has two houses outside, both of which are nearby."

Bai Fendou raised the corner of his mouth and said, "Oh, there are indeed, but money is not overwhelming, and I have to prepare some for my daughter."

"This is for you to be proud of, who doesn't have it."

"Oh, that's not right. I remember that in 1988, when Osmanthus and the others were demolished, they said they would pay 2.5. Why are there so few now?"

"Auntie, you need to talk about this matter. This is definitely not the final thing. It must be discussed. We will be on the same side by then." Zhou Qun had an inspiration at this time.

Li Junjun: "Our compound has several houses in this area, and the proportion is not small, and we can always have aspirations together."

Zhao Guihua: "That's for sure. If it's a public facility, you can give as much as you want. Just don't let us suffer. But this is sold to foreign businessmen, why don't you take advantage of this advantage?"

"That's right, who would dislike too much money?"

"Aunt Zhao, what do you think we should do?"

For this matter, I have to listen to Aunt Zhao.

Now there is no such thing as the management of the courtyard and the management of the courtyard, but everyone is used to everything and ask Aunt Zhao more, this old lady has a lot of skills, and this young man doesn't understand the Internet. The old lady dared to go to any Internet cafe.

It is said that it is the first Internet cafe in the country, and the only one is five yuan an hour. The old lady went to play for two hours in a daze.

And it seems to understand very well, and the young people who watched it felt that they were still out of date.

Look at this new age old lady.

This old lady, she has a foresight when looking at things, and everyone is naturally willing to ask for the opinions of the old man. Li Weiwei asked: "Grandma Zhao, then tell me, is it right for us to ask for money or a house? Look at such a large place. They were all taken down by this Hong Kong businessman, if we are a lion, what will we do if they don't talk to us."

Zhao Guihua: "You're overthinking this. It's they who want to talk to us, not us. The price they offered is not right, so we don't have to move. How dare they move in these four or nine cities? Besides Now, we're not just asking for a lot of money and trying to gain benefits for ourselves. Besides, we're really not afraid of this. If they're not willing, they can't force us to evict us. We'll continue to live, and if we don't have enough money, someone will come and move out in a few years. From time to time, there may be more repayments. Look at the price of a flat house in 1988. How much has it increased now?"

Everyone nodded: "You are right."

Zhao Guihua really knew that the Hong Kong businessman who bought this land was to develop it into a residential area, and it took more than five years to start construction, and the house could be handed over in two years. , Waiting to move back for nine years. This fucking can grind.

Zhao Guihua: "Their demolition has to be delayed for many years. Anyway, this time I don't plan to buy a house. I plan to get the right compensation and get the money directly. Wouldn't it be nice for me to buy a house elsewhere? Here I don't know how many years it will be until they return to move."

"Huh? Don't want a house this time?"

Zhao Guihua: "If the house is demolished, I definitely don't want it. I will try to get the most suitable compensation and then buy a new house. Instead of fighting with them here, it's better to be more realistic."

"Aunt Zhao, anyway, we will do whatever you want, we will listen to you."

"Yes, listen to you."

Aunt Zhou hugged Zhao Guihua's arm unceremoniously, and said, "Old Zhao, we are old sisters. Have we known each other for more than fifty years? This is a half-life friendship. If you are a husband and wife, you will catch up with me." It's golden wedding, you can't leave me, anyway, I will go wherever you go."

With such hot eyes, all the juniors gritted their teeth and couldn't bear it.

Aunt Wang pulled Aunt Zhou away and said, "This is my old sister, why did it become yours, anyway, I'm going with you."

She looked at Zhao Guihua firmly and said, "Osmanthus, we are our own people."

Zhao Guihua couldn't help laughing, and said, "What are you doing?"

She said, "Anyway, what plans do I have at that time, let's discuss it together. As an old lady like me, it may not work out depending on things."

"Aunt Zhao, we can trust you. If you can't see things well, we can't even do it. As far as buying a house, everyone will get a lot of bonuses."

If you say that, Zhao Guihua would deny it. She shook her head and said, "If you earn money, you should earn it yourself. It's not my fault. I'll practice stalls and I'll buy a house. Are there not enough people who know about it?" ?Many people know it, but many people just watch the fun. It's up to you to get rich. Don't say you're learning from me. What are you going to learn from me? Isn't this training stall losing money?" Su Jinlai glanced at him.

Su Jinlai was aggrieved: "I'm not losing money. It's all old calendars. My business is very good now. You can't look at people with old eyes."

Zhao Guihua: "I didn't mention you either. Those who make money don't necessarily buy houses, so don't say it's all due to me. All these decisions are made by yourself. If you want to thank you, thank yourself. You don't need to thank me. other people."

"Aunt Zhao, you are too modest."

"That is, if I didn't watch you buy a house, I wouldn't buy a house."

Regarding buying a house, in fact, everyone really didn't pay much attention at first, until... Zhao Guihua was demolished, demolished, and the current house price, think about it and look at Zhao Guihua, this old lady is too rich.

It's not too late to learn this now, no, I'm getting a bonus.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "Okay, everyone, stop complimenting my mom, is the old lady going to float up?"

Zhao Guihua: "You need to talk too much."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said, "Isn't our topic today demolition?"

"That's right, it's still demolition."

"Anyway, we have to be on the same side."

"it is necessary."

Aunt Zhou: "Don't say anything else, anyway, I will live where you live."

Zhao Guihua: "Oh my god, you are too good at motivating people. I am richer than you. I live well and you can't afford it."

"This is for you to brag about. You really want to live in a single-family courtyard. Are you comfortable living by yourself? How boring are you thinking about it? We can even play mahjong when we are together."

"Hey, that's true, the game of mahjong still has to be played."

Well, off topic again.

Everyone chattered again, will there be Zhao Zhongxiang in this year's Spring Festival Gala for the 50 cents mahjong, Aunt Zhou: "My current male god is Uncle Benshan, I am proud of this one, that pig's kidney face, hey!"

"I miss Andy Hua the most, the young man is so juicy."

Young comrades: "..."

"Daughter-in-law?" Yang Shulin came to look for his daughter-in-law, Yu Xiaomei waved: "Come on."

Yang Shulin immediately sat down and joined them.

Yu Xiaomei saved money and bought a house on this street. She and the Yu family are not in the same compound, but they have not gone far. In fact, they have been in business for many years. If you want to buy a building, you can buy it. , but they still bought a house nearby, in order to be able to take care of the elderly.

It's really hard to say otherwise. At the beginning, the old man and the old lady favored their sons and paid the least attention to their daughters. But after they got old, it was true that their daughters and sons-in-law took care of them. I was in my eighties, not too young.

But no matter who thinks, Yu Xiaomei and his wife should support this old man. After all, if the old couple hadn't sold the house, his family Erlin would not have been able to raise such a big man. Now the young man is very capable, and he belongs to Li Zhenzhen. Junior, also studied medicine.

Probably because of his childhood experience, he has a natural admiration for this industry.

After the death of the old couple in the Yu family, they left a will, and the house was given to their daughter. Now Yu Xiaomei's family is doing well, and his family has already bought a house and settled down. After knowing how her husband's family treated her daughter that year, she never brought a pair of children back to her husband's house.

Her man, Yang Shulin, had gone back, dealt with the family's belongings, transferred his household registration, and then left.

Probably because of the comparison between the mother-in-law and the old father-in-law, he is really disappointed in his parents, and he will also give the pension money that should be given, even according to the general situation in their village, but Yang Shulin will not send money. To his parents, it was sent to the village instead, and the village gave the money.

He trusted the character of the village head, but not the character of his parents. Later, the granddaughter of the village head's family was admitted to the capital, and he and his younger sister sometimes helped take care of the little girl. Back then, the village chief really helped their family a lot.

Xing'er also remembers Miss Xiaozao, she was Miss Xiaozao's grandma back then, she would always secretly save food for her when she saw that she didn't eat. Myolie remembers it all.

For so many years, Yang Shulin's family didn't know what they were doing in the capital, but they didn't think their family got rich. After all, Erlin was in poor health and took medicine all the year round. That's how he was in the village. The family is the poorest.

Now I went to Sijiu City, and everyone in the village knew that Yu Xiaomei's parents sold the house to treat the disease. They didn't know if it was cured or not, but they just thought that this person who took medicine all the year round would not get much better.

The old couple stayed in their hometown to follow the eldest son. The eldest son and daughter-in-law were not filial. When they were young, they naturally complimented the two elders. They had to wait for the help of the two elders. It will be different when they are older.

They couldn't work for the family, so naturally they didn't entertain them. Even though life was getting better and better tomorrow, their life was not as good as when they were young, and they passed away within a few years. Even when her parents-in-law passed away, Yu Xiaomei didn't come to the door in a daze.

She didn't let the child go back either. Back then when they entrusted Xing'er with food, their family abused the child and didn't give them food, and even deliberately scratched the girl's face. If Xing'er hadn't run away by herself. She couldn't even think about whether her daughter would still be there after she went back.

She didn't even dare to think about what would happen if her daughter ran all the way to the capital by car and met bad guys.

She can do whatever she wants, but hurting her child is a lifelong hatred.

As for Erlin, because Erlin was born with a disease in her mother's womb, she knew that the child was not in good health, so the grandparents never looked at the child carefully or paid any attention to the child.

Her mother-in-law, Yang Mu, has a peerless "famous saying": "I'm going to die anyway, why should I watch him waste his feelings?"

So Yu Xiaomei will not let her children go back, they have no affection for them, and she will never let her children waste any affection on "unimportant people".

Yu Xiaomei is the head of their family. Although Yang Shulin wanted the child to go back, he sighed and gave up when he thought that his parents didn't want to see the child and his wife. And since his parents passed away, he really has no ties to his hometown.

As for my brother?

Yang Shulin doesn't even look at this kind of person. He still remembers the first time he went back to apply for a household registration. His eldest niece came to him and asked, "Second Uncle, is Xing'er going to school now? Her face is healed." ?"

He couldn't help but slap the bitch with such maliciousness.

His elder brother, sister-in-law and nephew were not convinced, and Yang Shulin was not polite, and he hit four. Although he didn't take advantage of it, he didn't suffer.

Coward.

Since then, their husband and wife have stayed in Sijiu City. They have been working hard these years. They can't compare with the rich people, but they can be regarded as a well-off family, and the conditions are quite good. His sons and daughters are all college students, and as for the wicked niece, she is still plotting with others in the village over Sangualiangzaoer, and the parents and the west are at odds with each other.

Now, their house is about to be demolished, so the days are naturally more prosperous.

Yang Shulin held his daughter-in-law's hand, and the two were also excited. Yu Xiaomei whispered to Yang Shulin, "We will buy a house wherever you buy a house. It's interesting to have old neighbors together."

Yang Shulin: "That's not true."

He heard people say that some people live in the same building and are not familiar with the opposite door, so he feels very unbearable, and it is better to be lively. The two of them were muttering on one side, and the other guy finally abducted from the Spring Festival Gala at the end of the year.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I have a friend who is engaged in real estate development. Have you seen the community they developed nearby? It is the Xinghuali community. It is not too far from home. It has not yet started selling there. If you are interested , I can arrange to take you there to have a look, and I can also negotiate the price."

Apart from the name of Longfengfengwu, many neighborhoods are named after communities and streets. Their area is called Xinghuali because there is an alley running through it, and this area is Xinghuali Lane.

The community is a bit far from home, but it is also on the edge of Xinghuali Lane, so it is named Xinghuali Community.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Anyway, what you mean is that you don't want to move back with the money, so you might as well consider the other side. I think it's not bad. The other side is bordered by a park. The community's landscaping is well done. The six-story elevator building is now like to build a large building. Tall buildings, this is not common."

"Oh, that's not bad. I just don't care for the one that is too high. I feel dizzy when I look at it."

"Who said it wasn't?"

"Uncle Zhuang, why didn't you build tall buildings here? Now they are all high-rise buildings. But few houses like this are built."

Zhuang Zhixi: "They are close to the park, and the planning does not allow it. We can only build this kind of six-storey roof. There are two households on the first floor, and they are all elevators. It is really good. It may not be suitable for you to invest, but it is really good for self-occupation ."

"Then what are you waiting for? Take a look."

"Yeah, we have to see it too."

Everyone soon became lively.

Zhao Guihua: "Third brother, call your sister and tell Dabao and Erbao."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay, I understand."

Although his sister still lives on the island, she also has a house in this compound. Not to mention that he has it, he even has Dabao and Erbao. At that time, the two children came to Sijiu City to study in the military academy, and their household registration was transferred to the school. When they graduated, they had to transfer out. Zhao Guihua allocated a room for each of the two brothers, and they settled down smoothly.

Zhao Guihua feels that although the household registration does not seem to be important, it is useful at critical times.

At least the juniors study, which is a world of difference in Forty-Nine City and on the island. Zhao Guihua didn't go far to buy, they were all nearby. This time it was definitely within range. She has memories from her previous life, and her memory is relatively good. In fact, there are many places that can be demolished in Sijiu City. The reason why she chooses this place is also to increase her bargaining chips.

One and a half rooms, people don't take it seriously, but it's different if there are more.

The old lady has always been fair. There are big treasures and second treasures, and there are also those from the old family and the third family. Each of the six children has a room, which the old lady gave them in advance.

This rich old lady is different from a poor old lady. The rich old lady is the most likable. Although Zhao Guihua believes that these little boys in her family are filial, after all, children who had no money in the previous life were sensible. But from her own point of view, Zhao Guihua felt that if she changed herself, she would definitely like to be rich.

Zhao Guihua: "Boss, daughter-in-law, you can call Hutou and tell him that they will come back when the time comes."

Liang Meifen grinned excitedly, and nodded quickly: "Okay!"

Unexpectedly, the pie in the sky finally fell on Liang Meifen, hehehe!

Sometimes it's really hard to say about this matter. Their family was divided into buildings and replaced, but it seems that they still suffered a little bit, but now it's been twenty years. Even the children are married, and she even has grandchildren. The big courtyard where they live now has been demolished, but I have never heard that the house they allocated back then can be demolished.

So, they are lucky.

Thinking back to my younger uncle who helped me change the house back then, Liang Meifen was full of gratitude and sincerely said, "My third son, thanks to you! My sister-in-law really doesn't know how to thank you. You are a good person!!!"

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

His sister-in-law must be in menopause, what's wrong?

Suddenly making a scene like this, uh, it's a good word, but he has goosebumps.

Liang Meifen: "My sister-in-law has treated you so well these years, don't care about me, a fool."

Zhuang Zhixi: "???"

He said sincerely, "Sister-in-law, be normal, it's better than anything else."

Extra 3

Republic of China twenty-nine.

In Zuojiazhuang on the outskirts of the city, a thin girl knelt in an open space with her back straight.

Surrounded by a group of ragged men, women and children, all wearing thin clothes, shivering from the cold, just passed the Ching Ming Festival a few days ago, and it was not warm at all in April. Everyone rubbed their hands, looked at the girl in front of them, and then at a skinny old man.

This old man is the village chief.

The old man's eyes were cloudy and filled with many vicissitudes. He sighed deeply and said, "Girl of the Zhao family, you are making things difficult for others."

He said even more sadly: "Which one of us is not poor? If we help you, will we help others in the future? Your family is a foreigner, but it is no match for our own family. There are so many people surnamed Zuo in our Zuojiazhuang. Can't help, I want to help you, a foreigner? People from Zuojiazhuang don't poke my back? But how can we have so much ability?"

The girl clenched her teeth and clenched her fists, raised her head and said, "I know you're embarrassed, I won't let you do it for nothing, I'll pay for it with a house. As long as you can help me bury my parents, I will give him my house, and I don't want it!"

"What!"

"Use the house to pay?"

"Your house is not very good, it's just an adobe house, and it's been so many years."

Everyone was chattering, talking about everything, and the girl was firm: "No matter how bad my house is, I can always change it with a thin coffin. This is a house! Besides, there is a small vegetable garden in front of my house, which was also fat in previous years." land."

When she said this, everyone gave a little smack and nodded, thinking that what she said made sense.

It's a good deal.

But, there are some things that are difficult to say... Everyone looked at the old village chief again.

"But you arrived at the house, where do you live?" the old man asked.

The girl was firm: "No matter what, I have to arrange for my parents to be buried first, and we will talk about the rest later."

Big and small sighs came from the scene again, not only sympathizing with the girl, but also sympathizing with themselves. If they get to this point, they will probably end up in the same fate. Who made the present day be so fucked up.

It is not easy for them ordinary people to survive.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, knowing that the deal was suitable, but they didn't know how much money it would cost to prepare a thin coffin, for fear that they would lose a penny.

"I don't think selling your house is a way out. It's better to go to the city and sell yourself. Not only will you have a way out, but you will also find a resting place for your parents." At this time, a grandmother with a bun said, He opened his mouth and showed a mouthful of yellow teeth, and said, "My boy works in the city. If you are interested, he can introduce you. You should also know that he is a capable person."

The girl glanced at the old lady, she smiled at the girl, all the creases on her face were in one place, she looked more mean and despicable.

The girl was firm: "No, I'm selling the house."

She raised her head, looked around, and said, "I don't want anything at home, everything belongs to the buyer."

"I don't want any more?"

"Whatever he has in his house is nothing more than a cupboard, and it's still tattered."

Girl: "The cabinet is a little bit bad, but it can be used anyway, and it will cost a lot of money to buy a new one. And I still have a pot at home. Where can I buy this iron pot casually?"

Now everyone was speechless, feeling more and more that the deal was a good deal, but they couldn't help but shut up, wanting to see if the girl could come up with more bargaining chips. But some people know that his family only has these things, and everyone is poor, so what else can they have?

A middle-aged man standing at the back said, "I'll change with you."

At this time, everyone turned their heads to look at the middle-aged man, and the middle-aged man asked, "You mean what you say?"

The girl nodded: "What you say is what you say."

"Xiangzi, will you trade with her?"

Xiangzi nodded and said, "The five sons of my family just can't afford to live together. One more room will save us from building our own houses."

He calculated carefully, an adobe house, a cabinet plus an iron pot, plus a vegetable garden at the door, and a pair of thin coffins, this is a good deal. His family sometimes goes to the city to set up a stall, and he is considered a wealthy family in the village.

The girl kowtowed to Xiangzi.

Xiangzi: "You don't have to do this. I wrote the transfer procedures with me, and I asked my son to cut down a tree and order a coffin."

Their farm family lives in poverty, and they don't go to places like coffin shops. They make a coffin by themselves and barely make it up. The girl also knew this truth, nodded silently, and kowtowed again: "Thank you, Uncle Xiangzi."

The people around saw that the transaction had been completed, and there were many discussions, but the old man at the beginning glanced at Uncle Xiangzi dissatisfied. Politely rolled his eyes.

But Xiangzi is not afraid of them. His five sons are all young men, and he has four brothers. The family has the most men. The family is strong and can hold a group.

Besides, he also has his own calculations.

These two have their own calculations, so why doesn't he have one? But it is inappropriate to say more at the moment.

The girl didn't show any expression either. She watched Uncle Xiangzi's family getting busy, and got up herself. Maybe she had been kneeling for a long time. When she got up, she staggered, but she still gritted her teeth and looked determined.

Since the matter went well, it didn't take much time, just one day. Xiangzi's family nailed up the coffin, put the two bodies together, and finally buried them in peace.

From beginning to end, the girl did not shed a single tear.

She knelt in front of the grave, kowtowed constantly, and the people who came to the burial with her looked at her and shook their heads slightly.

This girl is none other than Zhao Guihua when she was a girl.

Zhao Guihua looked thin and mean when she was old, but no matter how mean her face was, she was still handsome when she was young. She must be a delicate girl.

That is the water spirit girl from all over the world.

Her parents were buried, and the house was given to someone else. The yellow-toothed granny came up again and said, "Young girl of the Zhao family, your house has been given to someone else. What are you going to do in the future? You don't even know what to do." There is no place to stay. We are all a village. Tell grandma, what do you think? What are your plans in the future? Why don't you come and live with me. I am a good person, and I hate this miserable person the most. ,I......"

Zhao Guihua glanced at Huangya Grandma, interrupted her, and said, "I haven't thought about this yet."

Grandma Huangya rolled her eyes and was about to speak when she heard Uncle Xiangzi say, "Although your house has been given to me, we are all from the same village. After a few days, just let me out after you have figured out the way out."

After hearing this, everyone gave thumbs up and praised benevolence and righteousness. Zhao Guihua also rubbed his eyes and thanked him sincerely.

Well, Grandma Huangya's complexion is ugly again.

During this journey, everyone didn't say anything, Zhao Guihua arrived home, and seeing everyone dispersed, she sat down on the kang, crying? The tears have long been shed. His family was originally a reunion family.

But she has grandparents. Apart from her parents, she also has two younger brothers. She is Zhao Daya. She was born in August, when the sweet-scented osmanthus bloomed just right, so she was named Zhao Guihua. But these days, they cannibalize people without blinking an eye.

First, her two younger brothers were killed when they went to the city to sell vegetables, and then her grandma couldn't bear the blow and left one after another. In a good family, there are only her and her parents left.

There were only three members of the family left in the family. A few days ago, in an air strike, her parents were killed while working in the field and were injured on the spot. The family was already destitute for the funeral. In order not to drag her down, her parents hit the wall directly.

Now, her parents have gone too.

Zhao Guihua sold everything with strength, just to be able to bury her parents. Fortunately, they were also buried in peace. Zhao Guihua was suddenly at a loss, what should she do next?

Although she is a girl, she is not stupid at all. Naturally, she knows that some people have malicious intentions, and the village chief's refusal to help is because he wants to wipe out the family. No matter how she buried her parents, it was in a coffin or wrapped in straw mats.

He didn't care about it. When the time came, she, Zhao Guihua, would be left as a girl in this family, and it would be difficult to escape from his grasp. He got the house without spending a penny. Zhao Guihua herself is a clever girl, not to mention, her father told her about the temperament of these people in the village before he died.

When they were alive, they would naturally say hello, me, everyone, and they could still be called Zhao Xiaozi, but if he left, it would be impossible.

Besides, Grandma Huangya, she was even more uneasy, she made it clear that she wanted to plot against her, why her son could help, and why she sold herself, she was afraid that she would be sold and people would take the money. Just because of the disgusting appearance of this old poisonous woman, when the time comes to sell her, she will covet her house.

She knew very well that it would be a real loss to exchange the things in her house for a thin coffin, but she had no choice. If she didn't do this, she would be wiped out. It's better to be cruel and let your parents be buried with dignity.

At least, she can get this.

From now on, she will be alone.

Zhao Guihua got up and steamed a few black-faced buns for herself. If it was black-faced buns, the rest of his family's food could only be steamed in one basket.

It can be said that his family is impoverished.

Zhao Guihua lowered her head and ate the steamed buns, thinking about the next road, the current road is not easy to walk.

But even though it's hard to go, she must go on, she must be strong, she is the only one left in their old Zhao family, her father said, she is the only root of the old Zhao family, let her no matter what, We all have to live.

Zhao Guihua gritted her teeth, got up and started tidying up her things. She didn't have anything, only a change of clothes, but her mother had a thin padded jacket. Zhao Guihua hurriedly put together the few clothes Jiji had worn, grandma's, parents', and younger brother's.

There are two cotton-padded jackets at home, which are very thin, so whoever goes out in winter wears them, and people at home don't need to wear them. Zhao Guihua took apart the cotton-padded clothes, and then took apart the two thin quilts at home, and made herself a cotton-padded jacket and trousers.

She quickly changed into it and felt much warmer.

Zhao Guihua folded up the dismantled ones, even if they were ragged, they were rare good things for their family. She folded them up and arranged them together, and took out ten copper plates. This is all his family's money.

She had gone to the city with her father before, and knew that a bowl of white noodles on the street was worth eight copper coins. If you buy Erhe noodles, you can buy two, but his family's wealth is only these, that's how poor they are.

After Zhao Guihua tidied up her burden, she felt more and more impoverished. In fact, his mother used to have a silver hairpin, which was passed down from her grandmother, and she pawned it to buy a coffin for her grandma.

That's all there is in his house.

Zhao Guihua didn't plan to stay here for a long time. Although Uncle Xiangzi said that he could stay for a while, Zhao Guihua knew that she couldn't take advantage of it like this.

She looked at the sky, it was already dark.

She was busy all afternoon, Zhao Guihua thought about it, and decided to say goodbye to Uncle Xiangzi, and she would leave early tomorrow morning.

In fact, Zhao Guihua didn't know where she should go, but she wanted to go to the city to see, even if she was a little beggar, it was better than having no way out in the village. Every household in the village is poor, and she has nothing, not even a place to live, so truth is not a way out.

She got up and went out. It was already April this year, and the weather was still very cold. Every house closed the door, and no one was strolling outside. Zhao Guihua came all the way to Xiangzi's house. Several brothers in Xiangzi's family built houses together, and the houses in this row are all their houses.

Zhao Guihua walked past the back wall, intending to go around to the fenced yard in front to call the door. As soon as she got to the fenced yard, she heard someone talking, "Father, why do you want to buy Zhao Daya's house? The little girl's family, if she doesn't sell the house, can she still keep it? We have a lot of families, so what if we occupy it, who in the village dares to shout at us?"

This is Aunt Xiang's voice.

Zhao Guihua immediately stopped and pricked up her ears.

Uncle Xiangzi scolded his daughter-in-law: "You are a woman's opinion. You only see one; you don't see the other. Don't you see that the village chief also wants it? Otherwise, why would you just keep stretching it? And that auntie, She clearly fell for Zhao Daya's idea."

Speaking of this, Aunt Xiang immediately said: "Aunt Ya has already made up Zhao Daya's idea. Two years ago, when she was with the talented daughter-in-law, she asked her to sell her daughter, but she was sold by the talented two sons. After hitting the door, I have been hated by Aunt Ya since then."

When Aunt Xiang talked about this, her tone was full of gloating: "Look, something happened to those two boys after entering the city. I heard that it was Aunt Ya's son's handwriting."

When Zhao Guihua heard it, her fingers were about to be dug into her palms. She resisted the urge to rush in and ask for details, but she posted more and more stickers on the wall, for fear of being discovered. But her lips were bleeding, and her eyes gradually filled with hatred.

But he didn't move, and listened carefully to the words in the room.

Aunt Xiang: "But what does this have to do with our exchange? It's obvious that we can get it for nothing, but we still built a coffin. It doesn't take much effort to cut down the tree? The foreign nails for nailing the wooden boards cost nothing! Besides, our son still works. son."

Xiangzi knew that his wife didn't have much eyesight, so he said meaningfully: "You can only see this, you can't think more? It's not a loss for us to exchange, not to mention, we can get Zhao Da Ah, I'm so grateful. I've thought about it for the past few days. She lives there, and it's just for the boss to come over and cook the rice. The boss has a daughter-in-law. And no matter how poor his family is, there are always three people. Jujube, get it together when the time comes."

"Ah, the head of the house, you want to..."

Xiangzi smiled triumphantly, and said, "You think I'm not calculating? Our sons are not young anymore, so they should be married. Doesn't it cost money to marry a wife?"

Aunt Xiang muttered, "There are some that don't cost money."

"Yes, but you can trust those who don't know the roots? Who knows if they are innocent. Even if they are innocent, who knows if there is something tricky. But Zhao Daya is different. She grew up in the village and knows her roots. , this girl is not bad-looking, and she is a good job at work, and she has a dashing personality. If she comes in, you can hand over all the work in the house to her, and she can do it properly. And We are helping her now, we are kind to her, and we can take care of her. She has no family, and there will be no one to support her in the future. Even if life becomes more difficult in the future, we can sell her for some food. will live."

Xiangzi was very proud of what he said, but Zhao Guihua's heart was cold when he heard it. She didn't expect that Uncle Xiangzi had such vicious thoughts.

"Since you think it's okay, you can directly propose marriage to your son..."

"Her parents just died, so she might not be happy about it. Let's play it safe, and cook raw rice."

"Father, don't wait a few days, let's do it today."

"Father, why do you only care about elder brother, what about me?"

"That's right."

Several people quarreled over this, Zhao Guihua clenched her fists tightly, feeling that this family was really despicable. And Grandma Huangya... Zhao Guihua endured her hatred and left quickly. She went home quickly, and when she got home, she was out of breath.

She absolutely dare not stay in this family any longer. Who knows if this family will act today.

Her father was sure that the village chief was greedy for money, and the yellow-toothed grandmother was greedy for money, but he didn't count that Uncle Xiangzi, who seemed to be a righteous and good man in the village, was also sinister and despicable. Zhao Guihua looked at her burden, and ate another steamed bun with a cruel heart.

She has to drive at night, so she has no strength.

Zhao Guihua didn't dare to stay any longer, she took advantage of the night and left quickly. She didn't dare to stop, and walked very fast. She estimated that Xiangzi's eldest son would make his move tonight, but normally speaking, he wouldn't arrive too early, and he must have to wait until midnight, which bought her time. .

Zhao Guihua carried the burden and walked quickly step by step. Grandma Huangya, Uncle Xiangzi... She will have revenge one day!

Zhao Guihua hates her so much, but she also knows that she can't do things like this now, she is alone and weak, and if she goes head-to-head with others now, she will undoubtedly die. She has to figure it out slowly. Zhao Guihua was on her way very quickly, and she didn't know what time it was, she just knew that she should keep walking.

What Zhao Guihua didn't know was that not long after she left, Uncle Xiangzi's second son went to Zhao's house and wandered outside the yard.

Why let his eldest brother marry a wife first, he wants to be the first to go. He was thinking about how to get in, when he saw the third child also coming. As soon as the two met, they instantly understood each other's thoughts and made a big move on the spot.

Immediately afterwards, the boss also came.

The three of them huddled together and quickly attracted people from the village. Everyone's eyes were a bit wrong, and the villagers were not fools. Everyone was arguing, and I don't know how long they were arguing. Finally, someone realized why Zhao Daya hadn't come out.

When everyone opened the door and entered the house, they saw that the house was empty, Zhao Daya had already left, and everyone went to the empty building.

Aunt Xiang cried and scolded: "Why did this bitch run away, chase after me, everyone chase after me..."

The villagers looked at her with disdain, and said, "Of course I have to leave after selling the house. Why do I just run away? It has nothing to do with your family."

Village head: "It's gone, everyone go back."

He is just greedy for the house, and this family wants to get both money and money. It is even more insatiable. Not as good as him. Now people have run away and want them to find someone? Don't think about it! He didn't blame the family for interfering with his affairs.

He put on a smile and said, "It's late at night, we won't accompany you to find someone everywhere. Besides, there is nothing to look for. Maybe, the girl just left because she knew about your plan."

"What calculations, don't talk nonsense."

"Hey, the three sons are all blocking the door, so who can't see it?"

A group of people quarreled like this, Xiangzi pursed his lips sullenly, and said, "That's enough, go home, what's the matter with you three boys? We're just buying a house, don't mess around here, our family's conditions , it's not easy to find a wife? What are you doing, come home with me."

He left angrily, walked a few steps and turned around: "Aren't you leaving?"

Everyone quickly follow.

Xiangzi walked away, and said in a low voice, "What are you entangled with them? Let me chase them right away. This bitch has run away. It's unreasonable!"

The sons immediately said, "Okay!"

Everyone quickly chased after him, but Zhao Guihua had been walking for several hours at this time, and she didn't dare to stop along the way. Fortunately, the country girl was used to farm work and had strength, so she walked all night and finally arrived in Sijiu City the next morning.

Zhao Guihua let out a sigh of relief and queued up to enter the city.

She was standing in the line, and seeing the girls entering the city being groped a few times, she wished she could strangle these dogs to death.

However, you have to endure it.

Zhao Guihua was busy taking care of her parents who were seriously ill these days, and then her parents passed away, and she was on the road overnight, and she couldn't care less about cleaning up, and she smelled bad all over her body. The leader who entered the door didn't even look at her, and waved her away.

"Where is the beggar coming from, it's so annoying."

Zhao Guihua didn't dare to complain, so she left quickly. She entered the city all the way. Sijiu City is completely different from the village. Although it is a troubled time, it is still lively here. There are rich and poor families, and there are many people on the street.

Zhao Guihua knew that no matter what, she had to settle down first.

She came to several shops along the way and asked, "Boss, are you hiring small workers?"

"Boss, are you hiring?"

"Boss, I can be a waiter..."

She asked several families one after another, and she was kicked out without exception. Zhao Guihua was not discouraged, and continued to ask. There are not many jobs in this city, and even less for her daughter's house. Most places do not recruit female workers.

Those who do business on the streets are all small laborers. Girls can't find any jobs. Generally, girls want to work. Apart from going to the spinning mill, they basically have to do some starching and washing jobs at home. .

But Zhao Guihua is a country girl who came to the city, so she doesn't understand at all.

She searched for a job for three or four days, but couldn't find it.

At night, I find a corner to squat, just like countless beggars on this street, but just like this, Zhao Guihua is often chased away by others. In just a few days, the money in her hand was spent, and several black-faced buns were also eaten.

When Zhao Guihua went to the city, she thought that as long as she worked a little harder, she would be able to live a full life. There were also a few girls in their village who were working in the city, and they said they were doing well. It wasn't until Zhao Guihua entered the city that she realized that it was also difficult to find a job in this city.

Gululu.

Her stomach growled again, Zhao Guihua hadn't eaten for a day, if she couldn't find anything to do, then she really didn't know what to do. Zhao Guihua was so hungry that she found a back alley of a restaurant by herself and hid in a corner.

This is a good place she found, very sheltered from the wind, and no one came to compete with her for the site.

A few days ago, she squatted in the corner of a rich family, and was chased away by the housekeeper with a broom; later, she was chased away by other beggars when she hid in the street. These days, beggars divide their territories.

This is a good place Zhao Guihua found, she felt squatting in the corner, gurgling, gurgling!

She pressed her stomach, feeling that her stomach could scream too much.

Huh?

She saw a person come out from the back door, looked around, and took out a bun.

Gululu!

Zhao Guihua swallowed her saliva.

This man is Zhuang Laojier, Zhuang Laojier when he was young.

Hearing the sound of grunting, Zhuang Lao Er said, "I have eaten breakfast, why is my stomach so loud."

He lowered his head and was about to eat the steamed stuffed bun, when he heard the grunting sound coming again, he realized belatedly that it wasn't his stomach that was screaming, he looked up and saw a figure in the corner, a yellow-haired girl.

He turned around and lowered his head to eat, only to feel that the sound of his stomach growling became heavier.

He moved away a little more, very firm.

This steamed stuffed bun was a rare good thing, even if he was doing odd jobs here, he wouldn't be able to eat such a good thing. If it weren't for a guest who was in a hurry to leave today. The shopkeeper has other waiters that he didn't see, so it's not his turn.

He quickly hid the bun in his clothes, and planned to eat it secretly while he was out washing the dishes.

Can't give it to others.

Extra 4

Zhuang Laolan dragged the man in, and immediately recognized the man at the door, he was a little beggar.

Both of them were sticking to the door. Hearing the sound of running outside, it seemed that someone was chasing him. Zhao Guihua didn't dare to move, especially Zhuang Laoer. For a long time, there seemed to be no movement outside. He turned his face to look at her, only then did he realize that there was a lot of blood on her body.

Zhuang Lao Er is an honest man, an ordinary citizen, when he encountered this kind of thing at first, he was shocked, and he stammered: "You, you, you, are you injured?"

Zhao Guihua took a deep breath and said, "No, it's someone else's blood."

Her heart was beating too fast, she rubbed her eyes and said, "I'll leave later, I won't implicate you."

Old Zhuang pursed his lips, not knowing what to say.

It was Zhao Guihua, who looked around at this time, and saw that this was a small courtyard, with only one light turned on in a small building, and the surrounding was very quiet. She said in surprise, "This is your home?"

Old Zhuang shook his head, "No, I'm looking after the house for his family."

How can he afford such an expensive house? He doesn't have his own house. He rented a single room before. Recently, he showed this house and quit the group, which saved the money. Zhuang Laolan is usually alone anyway, so naturally he saves as much as he can.

He looked down at Zhao Guihua, his eyes stayed a little longer on the blood on his body, he hesitated, but he didn't speak.

The two looked at each other like this, and after a long time, they heard a rumbling sound, and the sky was already gloomy, as if it was going to rain.

Zhuang Laoer said, "You have to leave tomorrow morning."

Zhao Guihua was taken aback for a moment, realizing that he had asked her to stay until tomorrow morning, she immediately became excited and nodded vigorously.

She followed Zhuang Laoji into the door, Zhuang Laoji was looking after the house and only lived in the small porter at the entrance, he naturally did not dare to let anyone into the big house, he said: "You will stay here for the night. "

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips and nodded slightly.

Zhuang Laoer said, "Would you like some hot water?"

Zhao Guihua: "Yes."

She was also very straightforward, Zhuang Laoer took another look at her, then poured her a glass of water and said, "Here."

Zhao Guihua was dirty from head to toe, she was also very perceptive and didn't sit around, but sat on the ground in the corner with her water cup in her arms, drinking water one mouthful at a time, she ran too fast just now, and was on fire , Now drink some hot water, inexplicably feel a lot more comfortable.

Thinking of what happened just now, she felt her heart beating extremely fast. She also knew that what she did just now was very dangerous, and she might lose her life if she was not careful, but she was still impulsive. Her hatred at that moment was really too strong.

He only thought that even if he was caught, he would take revenge. But thinking about myself is really too impulsive.

She sat in the corner, thinking of the gunshots just now, she felt a little scared. Although she was a bold girl, she had never experienced so much. Where can I not be afraid. She wanted to distract herself.

She looked up at the lamp and said, "Is this the lamp?"

This was the first time she stayed in the door of the room with the electric light, and she looked up curiously and suspiciously.

Zhuang Laolan nodded, hummed, and sat on the edge of the bed with his head down, not knowing what to think.

The thunder outside the window kept ringing, and the rain fell in a rush. The rain hit the porch eaves, making a crackling sound, and the rain was urgent and heavy. At this time, Zhao Guihua is very fortunate that this kind-hearted Baozi benefactor has temporarily taken her in.

Otherwise, with such heavy rain, she has no shelter from the rain and suffers from

Typhoid fever is over.

She was grateful in her heart, and took another look at Old Man Zhuang, seeing that he was still bowing his head and not speaking. Zhao Guihua leaned against the wall, feeling very peaceful.

In fact, Zhuang Lao Er is also very scared at this time. Although the little beggar is a yellow-haired girl, but this girl is covered in blood, and there are people chasing her. At first glance, she doesn't look like a good man. How can he not be afraid?

Zhuang Lao Er is not a courageous person, and his heart softened for a while when he took in this yellow-haired girl, but when he entered the house, he felt a little uneasy, and he did not dare to move when he sat on the edge of the bed. He sneaked a look at the yellow-haired girl. Her face was dirty and she couldn't see her face clearly, but her eyes were particularly flexible.

The sound of the rain kept crackling, and he shrank his shoulders.

The two of them didn't ask each other's name, nor did they ask each other what's going on, they just kept quiet, and after an unknown amount of time, Mrs. Zhuang felt more and more sleepy, and said, "I'll give you the quilt."

Zhao Guihua looked at the quilt, then at her dirty self, and said, "No need, it will get dirty."

Zhuang Laolan looked at her and found that she was dirty, but he was still firm and said, "Since I gave it to you, you can take it."

"It's cold," he said.

He got up and handed the quilt to Zhao Guihua, Zhao Guihua frowned, she rarely felt such kindness from outsiders. She rubbed her face and said, "I have blood on my body."

Old Man Zhuang sighed, and said, "Then...you put my clothes on outside, so that when you leave tomorrow, no one will find out that your clothes are full of blood."

Zhao Guihua blushed in embarrassment, but her face was so dirty that she couldn't see it at all.

After the two men finished their work, Mr. Zhuang turned on the light, and the room quickly became dark. Zhuang Laolan curled up on the bed by himself, curled up into a ball, probably because he felt a little chilly, so he put another piece of clothing on himself.

Zhao Guihua: "I..."

She moved the corners of her mouth, she really didn't know what to say, she pursed her lips, very quiet.

The quilt was very warm. Although she was sitting on the ground, she always felt much warmer with the quilt. She pulled the quilt and wrapped herself up, and she met a good man.

On this cold rainy night, Zhao Guihua felt a sense of warmth. She leaned her face on her knees and closed her eyes slightly. She took a rest, just a rest... Zhao Guihua didn't know when she fell asleep, But as soon as I woke up, it was already early in the morning, and the sun had already come out. It could be seen that the heavy rain last night was heavy, one spring rain and one warm.

Today's weather is really good.

Old Zhuang Er got up a little earlier than her, his eyes were blue, and he seemed to have not slept well. He looked at Zhao Guihua and said, "Here."

Zhao Guihua saw that she was a black-faced bun.

She shook her head quickly: "I don't want to."

She patted her stomach for fear and said, "I was full yesterday."

She ate food in Bada Hutong yesterday.

Zhuang Laoer firmly said: "You take it, if you don't eat today, you can eat tomorrow."

These days, beggars don't get much food, and it's not as easy as they think.

Seeing his firm expression, Zhao Guihua hesitated, took the black-faced bun, and said, "Thank you."

She bowed solemnly and said, "Thank you for helping me."

At this moment, Old Man Zhuang showed a smile, and said, "You're welcome, we are all poor people, we can help if we can, and I can't help more."

He scratched his head and said, "Be careful in the future and live a good life."

Zhao Guihua bit her lip and nodded heavily.

Zhuang Laolan laughed again, he looked like a very simple and honest young man, Zhao Guihua held the bun and said, "Then I'll go first."

Zhuang Laoer: "Be careful all the way."

Zhao Guihua laughed softly and said, "I know."

The two came to the door together, Zhuang Lao Er opened the door, looked around and said, "There is no one outside."

Zhao Guihua slipped out immediately, she ran out of the door quickly, and when she turned a corner, she disappeared. I didn't notice it last night, but when I walked here today, I realized that the alleys here are all the back doors of big families, and she should have been leaning on the back doors of their houses yesterday.

When she came to the street, she realized that she forgot to return the clothes to Old Zhuang Er. Although she didn't know his name yet, he was a good person. Zhao Guihua turned around to go back. But soon, she stopped again.

She returned the clothes and had to wear the clothes underneath, but her clothes were covered in blood, which was not acceptable.

Zhao Guihua hesitated for a while, but in the end she didn't go back. She took revenge first, and as for the future, I will talk about it later. She didn't dare to think about those things last night, but today she mustered up her courage and walked towards Bada Hutong. Sure enough, some people were talking about what happened last night.

"Have you heard? Foot patrol shot and killed someone last night."

"Who knows what's going on, the man was cut with a lot of knives."

"You're all behind the news. That's not the case. I heard that it was a man who went to Bada Hutong to have a good time. When he came out, he was robbed. I don't know whether to say his life is good or bad. His high Calling for help, those foot patrols naturally wanted to come and take a look, but the thief was vicious, and he pushed him directly to the foot patrol's gun. No, he was gone. I heard that there was no one in his house, even a There are no corpses."

"Does that foot patrol?"

"What are you thinking? How could these bastards do this? They don't care."

"Then this person is quite unlucky."

"Who said it wasn't?"

"What about the corpse?"

"It was dragged back. If no one came to redeem it for a day or two, it would be dragged to a mass grave outside the city."

When Zhao Guihua heard this, she was a little surprised, but she quickly realized that this person was not robbed by her, or that the corpse was patrolled by those dogs, he deserved it!

She confirmed that this person was dead, and she breathed a sigh of relief. This is her enemy, and she naturally hoped that this guy would die so that she could not die any more, so as to relieve the hatred in her heart.

Zhao Guihua wiped her face, and put her mind on the other enemies, Wang Yi and the four brothers.

They beat her younger brother violently and harmed someone, but now she

Don't let these people go. Zhao Guihua turned around and left. As soon as she turned around, she saw some turtle-like people running out with wooden sticks, shouting: "Hurry up! Gou Lanxiang, this little bitch can't run far!"

"Damn it, if you catch her, you'll kill her!"

"Hurry up, she even took the money and ran away..."

These people ran and shouted, their eyes were vicious, ordinary people had never seen this before, everyone moved away, Zhao Guihua also quickly moved away and stood in the corner, seeing that these people were gone, she also left in a hurry.

I don't know who these turtles are catching.

Let's hope they don't, though.

Mr. Gui is not a good person, so the person they want to arrest must not be a bad person.

Zhao Guihua simply thought about it, but she didn't take it to heart. She still had her own things to do, so she wouldn't care about people she didn't know.

How could Zhao Guihua have imagined that she would be neighbors with this person for decades in the future, but the name just flashed by her now. She quickly asked for directions and found out the situation of Wang's family.

After inquiring, Zhao Guihua knew that this Wang Yi and his brothers really did all sorts of evil. Now that the world is chaotic, this kind of villain can jump up and down very well. They don't dare to be famous people on the street, but they can bully poor people and bully men and women by relying on their strength.

It is said that they forcibly robbed a girl who was visiting relatives in the city, and the girl was beaten half to death if she refused, and finally sold her to the place of fireworks after teasing her.

I heard that they saw a man in the courtyard bought a foreign car, and they tricked him out of the city, killing people and stealing the car.

I heard that they accidentally discovered that a teacher Chen rented in the alley was an anti-Japanese activist. They actually reported him quietly and brought someone to arrest him. That Teacher Chen was shot dead on the spot.

I also heard...

In short, these four brothers did not do any human affairs at all, and they did countless immoral things, and they did not know how many people were harmed.

Zhao Guihua felt more and more that her idea of ​​killing these vicious villains was not only for revenge, but also for the sake of the people.

She pursed her lips and thought about it. Although he killed Uncle Ya by himself, it was not because of her ability, but because she was too lucky at the time. Thinking about it carefully, if she made a mistake, she would have died on the spot.

It would be very difficult for her to kill a man with little ability, let alone face four strong men.

She has to outsmart!

Zhao Guihua thought about it, she quickly slipped to the vicinity of the four brothers' houses, squatted in the corner and watched, there was one more beggar on the street and one less beggar, no one would pay attention at all. Zhao Guihua squatted in the corner and observed for two days. They were all tall and big, and they really couldn't do anything except poisoning.

But where to get the poison?

How to trick them into eating it?

Zhao Guihua thought about it again, she squatted in the corner, but her eyes rolled around...Huh?

Just when Zhao Guihua was struggling, she suddenly saw an acquaintance, this is Aunt Ya.

People in the village call her Aunt Ya, and the children call her Grandma.

The man had big yellow teeth, so he was nicknamed Aunt Tooth.

Aunt Ya hurried over with a small bundle and knocked on the door of Wang's family. Zhao Guihua regained her spirits all of a sudden, why did this old guy come here?

Aunt Ya knocked on the door, Wang Yi came to open the door, and said in a bad tone, "Who is it?"

Aunt Tooth: "It's me."

She said, "Wang Yi, I am Aunt Tooth."

Wang Yi opened the door, and didn't let anyone in. Instead, he said lazily, "What are you doing here? How did you find this place?"

Aunt Ya quickly said, "Wang Yi, tell me, where is my son? I went to look for my son, and many people said he was dead. This is a lie, a lie, right?"

She grabbed Wang Yi's arm and couldn't believe it.

Wang Yi threw Aunt Ya away and said, "You old godly woman, you found me here when you were looking for your son. You son didn't know that that bastard killed your son. Go and collect the corpse. If you don't go to collect the corpse, People were thrown into mass graves."

"What!"

Aunt Tooth was greatly stimulated and couldn't believe it: "Nonsense, you are talking nonsense, how could he..."

"How is it impossible? This trash can't do anything, and it can even be attacked by people. Go away, don't bother me here."

Uncle Ya is dead, Wang Yi naturally ignores Aunt Ya, what use is this old woman, Aunt Ya can tell what she means when she sees it, she dragged Wang Yi and said, "Don't drive me away , you go with me,

You go with me to collect the body. My kid is your brother. You can't ignore anything at this time. "

Wang Yi sneered and said, "Brother? You are a brother if you have money. If you don't have money, don't talk about friendship. Get lost!!!"

Aunt Ya refused to let go. Seeing Wang Yi's indifference, she shouted: "You can't be so indifferent. He has done so many things for you, and I have helped you a lot. How can you turn your face and be ruthless now? You... ah !!!"

Wang Yiyi punched and knocked out several teeth of the old lady.

He scolded: "Get out, don't worry about me if you have nothing to do, this is not a place for you to run wild."

With a bang, he closed the door, and Aunt Tooth scratched the door and screamed: "You unconscionable people, how much we mother and son have done for you, you turned your face and ruthless, you will die. You take out my son's part."

Wang Yi creaked the door open and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? What is 10%?"

Aunt Tooth: "My son also helped you dump the smoke, don't think I don't know..."

Zhao Guihua hid in the corner, her ears pricked up, thinking that these people are really bad, they can do these things unexpectedly. While she was thinking, Wang Yi said, "Since you know, I'll just pay you back."

With a twinkle in his eyes, he said, "Come in."

Aunt Ya was overjoyed, and hurried in, no matter what, her son was gone, she had to get her money back, and she would still have her grandson to live by then. She hurried through the door, but she screamed as soon as she stepped in.

"ah!"

Zhao Guihua trembled, and hurriedly looked over cautiously, but couldn't see anything.

Immediately afterwards, I heard two more breathless voices, Zhao Guihua: "..."

Aunt Tooth, it is estimated that there is more than good luck.

She doesn't sympathize with this kind of people, they have harmed a lot of people, and now they just deserve what they deserve, but this makes Zhao Guihua even more worried. Because today's incident shows that Wang Yi's family is vicious and cautious, and they can kill people and silence them with just a few words from Aunt Ya.

If she can't solve it all at once, it will be very difficult.

She pondered for a while, and then thought of the fact that she had heard someone comment on storytelling in the village--□□.

She can poison people with meth.

Zhao Guihua immediately took aim at a pharmacy on this street, she went to buy drugs rashly, they would not sell them to her. She pretended to be a robber, took advantage of the fact that there was only one old man in charge of the store in the evening, went in with her face covered, grabbed a bag of diapers and ran away!

Teacher: "!!!"

I've seen people robbing money, but I haven't seen people robbing sex.

But I know when I think about it,

This man was afraid that he didn't want to do something good. He was trembling with fright, but he didn't dare to report to the officials.

In the current government, there is no good thing. If they really keep it, they will be skinned. Regardless of whether they have been robbed, these people should "eat" and "eat". The old master didn't dare to find anyone. Zhao Guihua sneaked into the house over the wall while there was no one in the house. After observing for several days, she confirmed that there were only four gentlemen living in the house. She climbed over the wall and settled down. I saw that the corner soil in the yard had been turned over.

Thinking of the missing matchmaker, Zhao Guihua was sure that the person must still be buried here, but she didn't care about that, and walked in the door silently. There are many good things in this room. It looks like a wealthy family, and Zhao Guihua doesn't care about it. Moved, rummaged directly in the kitchen, there were a few unfinished dishes in the cupboard anyway, Zhao Guihua looked at the fried sausages with peppers, and poured the meat into it. She also sprinkled some on other dishes, but not a lot.

Zhao Guihua had done everything well, and tried her best to get out.

In the past, when her family was all around, she didn't even kill a chicken, but now she dared to kill someone. If her brother hadn't been killed, her family wouldn't have come all the way to where it is today. Zhao Guihua hated these people so much, she hid under the corner and watched Brother Wang and the others come back together.

They even bought a piece of sauced beef, and her stomach couldn't help but growl.

She only ate one black noodle bun a day, which was the copper coin she picked up that day when the shop opened, and she bought one black noodle bun a day to barely support her stomach. If it wasn't for the luck that day, she would starve to death now.

However, she was also a little worried. These people bought beef with sauce, can they still eat the leftovers?

Zhao Osmanthus was apprehensive, but fortunately she still had half of the penis in her hand.

If not, she can do it again for the first time.

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips, and at this time the people in the room had already started to heat up the dishes and began to eat, Wang Yi: "Does this dish smell a bit strange?"

"Pig intestines don't taste good in the first place, and it's not too hot today, so it won't go bad."

"It's only a day, it's not enough."

Several people came to the table quickly, Wang Yi scolded: "I don't know if it's bad luck for that dead old woman to be buried in the yard, but there are less money coming here recently."

What they do is not doing the right thing, distributing cigarettes for others, or stealing, cheating, and cheating girls, and they also stare at those who seem to be disobedient, to see if they are anti-Japanese elements, as long as they are, they can always Receive the bounty.

This is how they make money. Of course, sometimes robbery and murder are possible, but such "good things" are not always possible.

Several people ate together and discussed.

"I see that the boss of Rongbaozhai is making faces all day long. Maybe he really did that. Should we report it?"

"Wait a second, I've got a handle."

"The toothmother and the uncle are dead. His wife and children are in the country. Should we go there and trick them out... We can sell them for money."

"Okay, his family has grown a bit over the years."

"I think it will work."

They talked more and more freely, but they didn't find that the taste of the food was not right... Or, they found out, but they didn't take it seriously. After all, it's normal for the food to change a bit when the weather is hot. People like them these days It's not easy, and it's impossible to eat and drink, so naturally I don't want to waste it.

But I don't want to, I ate them all...

Zhao Guihua squatted outside for the whole night. Until noon on the first day, no one came out of the house. Normally, the family would go out, but not today. Zhao Guihua wondered in her heart whether she had succeeded. .

She waited until evening, gritted her teeth, and ruthlessly climbed over the wall again.

She thought about it, if, if this was a trap they set for her, she would fight, the worst would be death!

But revenge, that must be revenge!

Zhao Guihua climbed over the wall and entered the yard, the yard was quiet, she tiptoed to the door, and looked through the window, yell! Several people were lying on the table, the corners of their mouths were full of blood, Zhao Guihua clenched her fists, gritted her teeth and entered the door, she approached slowly, stretched out her hand to sniff...

Several people are already out of breath.

Zhao Guihua sat down on the ground and couldn't help crying.

Although she has been holding on for the past few days, only she knows how scared she is. After all, she was still young, Zhao Guihua couldn't help crying even more, she rubbed her eyes, she had a face like a cat, but now it was even more outrageous.

Zhao Guihua cried hysterically, for a long time, finally cried enough, and her stomach growled.

Zhao Guihua looked at the food on the table, she didn't dare to eat it at all, she didn't know if it was contaminated with other things. She got up and took a closer look at the room, then touched these people, and found two silver dollars and a handful of copper plates.

Zhao Guihua put it away decisively.

Nor is she clueless.

This kind of bad guy's money, if not collected, will fall into the hands of those dogs.

Gululu.

Her stomach growled again, Zhao Guihua searched everywhere, and found a small half bag of flour.

Zhao Guihua is a bold girl. There are four dead people in the house, but she boldly set fire to the house and steamed the steamed buns. Then, she quickly entered the back room and started searching again.

She searched carefully, and finally found a small box, inside which was neatly stacked thirty silver dollars, Zhao Guihua's breathing became short, since she was a child, she had never seen so much money.

In the best years, his family couldn't save a single silver dollar.

But Zhao Guihua knew that these people did not dare to make money by doing good things. She poohed angrily, and continued to search, but she never expected to find another box on the beam. Inside the box was a small bag with four small yellow croakers, about the thickness and length of a man's finger.

She shivered and put the silver dollar and the small yellow croaker into the bag, but couldn't put it down, Zhao Guihua thought for a while and tore a piece of cloth, put these things together, and tied them up. At this moment, the steamed buns in the pot were ready, and she could smell the unique aroma of steamed buns in the back room, and Zhao Guihua's stomach growled even worse, so she hurriedly opened the pot, ignoring the fact that it was still hot, and ate it with big mouthfuls.

Well, delicious!

Zhao Guihua had never eaten such delicious steamed buns. She was so hungry that she ate four of them before she felt full.

Actually...you can still eat it.

But Zhao Guihua didn't dare to eat it, she was afraid that it would be spoiled and her appetite would be overstretched, what to do when there were not so many buns in the future, she picked out all the steamed buns, steamed the first pot decisively, and boiled water to wash it herself took a shower.

She hasn't bathed for a long time. The whole person has long been rotten and can no longer be rotten.

Her head was full of fleas. Zhao Guihua shaved her head bald, changed her clothes, and cleaned them up. She had been cats here for three days, and the room already smelled a little bad. Zhao Guihua's clothes were also clean, so she sorted out the things that could be taken away from the house, even the daggers of these bad guys were kept on her body, and then she opened the door in the early morning with a big burden on her back, quietly Leave without a sound.

Zhao Guihua left with a burden on her back, but

It was the direction she was going, but she didn't hesitate, she was heading towards Baozi Engong, who had helped her twice, and she had money in her hand, so she would naturally return it to him.

She knows that everyone is not rich, and her benefactor is also a poor family. She always has to go there when she takes money from the bad guys.

Zhao Guihua ran to the restaurant with her burden on her back,

She cleaned herself up and washed all the clothes. Who would have thought that she boldly stayed in the door of the room with the dead for three days. Zhao Guihua rushed to the small restaurant and arrived soon. Zhao Guihua ate Full, but not hungry, standing at the door and looking around.

She forgot to ask Eun-gong's name.

Zhao Guihua stood there for a while, and seeing a young guy come out to pour dirty water, she hurried forward and asked, "Brother, I want to ask, where is the other waiter in your store? He is a head taller than me, and he is very thin and Hei, Maobutou, oh yes, he also wears a cotton felt hat."

Brother: "You mean old Zhuang is wimpy?"

Zhao Guihua: "I don't know his name."

The waiter boy: "There are only four of us working shifts here. You should be talking about him. He was fired by the boss."

Zhao Guihua: "Huh?"

She looked at the waiter boy in surprise, but he was also a warm-hearted person, and said, "He had typhoid fever a few days ago, and accidentally broke a plate from the boss. The boss thought he was unlucky and fired him."

Zhao Guihua froze for a moment, and said, "Typhoid fever?"

"No!" He murmured: "The boss saw him like that, and he was afraid that he would delay the work in the store, so he fired him, because he broke a plate, and he didn't get paid for the ten days."

Zhao Guihua frowned.

"Then he just left?"

"Let's go." The waiter boy looked at Zhao Guihua curiously and asked, "Who are you?"

His gaze stayed on Zhao Guihua's bald head for a long time, and Zhao Guihua came casually: "I'm his distant cousin, who just returned to vulgarity."

The waiter boy looked at Zhao Guihua in shock, not knowing what was going on.

Zhao Guihua: "Then I'll go find him."

"Do you know where he lives?"

Zhao Guihua: "Didn't he work as a concierge?"

"Hey, that's all happened in the past. The owner came back from another place the day before yesterday, and he was not happy when he saw him drowsy. He was afraid that he would infect his family, so he scolded him and drove him away. gone."

Zhao Guihua said eagerly, "Do you know where he is?"

"He is very ill. The renters are afraid that it will be bad luck for him to die at home, so they refuse to rent to him. He is now at Datong Shop in the south of the city. If you want to find him, go there."

Zhao Guihua: "Thank you."

She thought for a while, then quickly took out a few copper coins from her pocket, and handed them to the waiter brother: "Thank you."

The little brother immediately smiled, he didn't expect to get such benefits, and immediately said: "Do you know the place? If you don't, I will take you there after I get off work."

Zhao Guihua didn't dare to delay, and immediately said: "I can find out by myself and find it. You are busy, thank you."

"Hey, you're welcome."

Zhao Guihua didn't dare to delay, asked the place clearly, and quickly walked to the south of the city.

He must have slept without a quilt a few days ago, that's why he was frozen. It rained and was very cold that night. At that time, she was surrounded by the quilt, and she only felt warm, but she didn't think that he couldn't resist the cold weather at all.

It's all her fault.

Zhao Guihua quickly came to the foot shop in the south of the city. Before anyone arrived, she heard a sound of shouting and drinking from the alley. It seemed that someone was fighting. All torn.

The beaten man was exactly the benefactor she was looking for.

Zhao Guihua immediately called out, "What are you doing!"

She took out the knife directly and rushed up.

The people who were beating and kicking Mr. Zhuang saw what happened and shouted, "Don't meddle in other people's business, you... ah!"

Zhao Guihua slashed at him with a knife, and the man screamed and dodged away.

Zhao Guihua brandished a knife, and then rushed forward. She knew that she was no match for the three of them, so she took the initiative to attack and suppressed them so that they could be afraid.

Zhao Guihua brandished a knife, thinking of the old women in the village fighting, she kicked the gun without saying a word.

"ah!"

Men are always most afraid of being attacked where they are weak. Zhao Guihua fights very fiercely, oh, or else, the soft is afraid of the hard, and the hard is afraid of the horizontal. Now Zhao Guihua is like this, she mentioned

The appearance of not being afraid of killing someone with a knife managed to scare the three people, who stumbled over and shouted, "Wait, we will be back!"

Zhao Guihua: "Bah!"

She spat, and hurried forward to support Zhuang Laoji, Zhuang Laoji's complexion was very bad, pale beyond belief, he was obviously a black boy, but at this moment, he could see a little paleness: "You..."

Zhao Guihua: "It's me, remember? Baozi."

Zhuang Laolan twitched the corners of his mouth, as if he wanted to laugh, but he seemed so weak that he couldn't even smile, so he said, "I know."

He recognized her eyes.

Zhao Guihua: "Come on, let's see the doctor."

Old Zhuang'er was lifted up, staggered, and said, "No, there's no need, I'll take care of it myself..."

Zhao Guihua was firm: "You must see a doctor."

She was very strong: "You have to listen to me."

"I......"

"What are you! If you hadn't given me the quilt, you wouldn't have suffered from typhoid fever, and you wouldn't have been fired."

In fact, she was the one who got him involved.

Without saying a word, Zhao Guihua supported him and left. The two quickly found a medical clinic. Old Zhuang'er had suffered from typhoid fever for several days.

The doctor looked at Zhao Guihua and asked, "Are you taking medicine?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "It's for the medicine."

Only then did the doctor nod his head. Seeing a doctor is still very expensive at this time, and the old man Zhuang delayed the door for a while, which is naturally even more serious. The doctor first treated the wound, and then prescribed medicine for him, saying: "This medicine should be taken three times a day, at least three days. If it is safer, it is best to drink it for five days."

Zhao Guihua is firm: "The ones that bloom for five days."

Zhuang Laoer: "No need, I..."

"listen to me!"

Zhao Guihua was extremely firm, the doctor nodded and listened to her.

She took the initiative to ask: "Doctor, can he rest here for a while?"

The doctor nodded: "Of course it is possible, take your time before walking."

Zhao Guihua nodded, she helped Zhuang Laoer to lean on the chair, and said: "You rest here for a while, I will find a place to live, and then I will pick you up."

Zhuang Laoer: "You don't have to worry about me."

He looked at Zhao Guihua with dull eyes, but he was also embarrassed that he spent her money.

Zhao Guihua: "What nonsense are you talking about? If it wasn't for helping me, how could you have typhoid fever!"

She said seriously, "I can't ignore you at this time."

Zhuang Laoer coughed and said, "No, it's because my body is normal, it has nothing to do with you, so I don't blame you. I'm a drag..."

"It's nothing to drag."

She interrupted Mr. Zhuang'er and said, "I don't think you are dragging me down, and don't think so yourself. Have you not eaten well these days? Come, I have steamed buns here."

She took out a steamed bun from her bag, handed it to Old Man Zhuang, and said, "Eat it, feed it well, and you will get better. You will get better soon, so I don't have to worry about it."

She tied the bundle again and said, "I'm going to find a place..."

"Girl, do you want to rent a house?"

Zhao Guihua looked up at the old doctor, the old doctor smiled and said, "I have a house for rent, do you want to see it?"

Zhao Guihua: "Huh?"

The old doctor: "My house has a yard in the back street, which is rented out separately. Now there is still a door that has not been rented out. If you don't mind, you can go and have a look."

He glanced at the boys and girls and said, "If it's inconvenient for you to live, you can all be separated in the room."

He said a price, and Zhao Guihua didn't know if the price was suitable, so she directly asked Zhuang Laoer, "What do you think of the price?"

Zhuang Lao nodded and said, "It's really the price."

The old doctor smiled: "That's natural."

Zhao Guihua: "Then let's go and have a look."

The old doctor: "Success."

The place he was talking about was a large courtyard with many people and there were seven or eight rented houses, but Zhao Guihua quickly decided to rent it, and they all had to have a place to stay. The two parties quickly wrote the contract, and Zhao Guihua helped him into the house, saying: "We are so lucky. We can rent a house by the way when we see a doctor."

Zhuang Lao Er nodded, you know, because he is a patient, many people are not willing to rent a house to him. Fearing that it would be unlucky for someone to die inside, the reason why he was stranded in Datong shop was because of this.

Zhao Guihua looked around, the room was very small, it was said to be a door, but there were not many at all, even the pots and stoves were in this door, a small kang.

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips, Zhuang Laoer followed Zhao Guihua's line of sight, her face blushed suddenly, she was very embarrassed, and stammered: "I, I, I, I play the floor, I..."

Zhao Guihua: "You live first, we are separated by the middle door."

Zhuang Laoer said in a low voice, "Someone will gossip."

Zhao Guihua: "Let's live like this for the time being. When you get well, we'll go our separate ways. It doesn't matter what others say. We don't know each other anyway. We're just here for the time being."

Old Zhuang fell silent.

Zhao Guihua: "By the way, I haven't asked your name yet. I heard your name is Zhuang Laojier?"

Old Zhuang'er: "My name is Zhuang Haoren. Haoran is upright and benevolent, and I am benevolent and benevolent. But I am a man who does things well, so everyone calls me by my nickname. My nickname is Zhuang Laoer. What's your name?" "

He looked at Zhao Osmanthus wistfully, and Zhao Osmanthus said brightly, "My name is Zhao Osmanthus, I was born in August, and the osmanthus was in full bloom at that time, so my family named me Osmanthus Osmanthus."

"Zhao Osmanthus, Zhao Osmanthus... this is a nice name."

Zhao Guihua also blushed a little, but said crisply: "Of course."

After the two of them finished speaking, they both fell silent, not knowing what to say, after all, they were not very familiar with each other. But Zhao Guihua could tell that Zhuang Laoer was a very good person, after all, no one would do this by himself in order to help others.

She said, "By the way, I haven't asked you yet? Why did those people beat you just now?"

Mentioning these things, Zhuang Laoer didn't blush anymore, and said: "They want to steal my money. I'm very sick all by myself. They think I'm weak and easy to bully, so they set their minds on me. Today is They tricked me out, and then they did it. If I didn't pay the money, they beat me."

He was a little angry, and said, "One of them is the guy from the company where I used to work."

Zhao Guihua's eyes widened: "So wicked?"

"yes."

Zhao Guihua: "Don't let me see them again, or I will definitely beat them!"

Zhuang Laolan thought of Zhao Guihua's fierce look just now, thought for a while, and said seriously: "You are very powerful, but it's better not to confront them. We are no match for four with two fists. It's better to be careful."

Zhao Guihua muttered: "I have a knife."

Zhuang Lao Er laughed and said, "Be careful then, when I recover, I'll beat the sap."

Zhao Guihua was taken aback for a moment, as if she didn't expect Zhuang Laoer to say such a thing, but she still laughed out quickly.

She said crisply, "Okay, let's go together, we must not let the bad guys go."

"Um!"

Zhuang Laoer was also extremely firm.

After Zhao Guihua finished speaking, she said with a smile: "Then you lie down for a while. I'll tidy up the house. Since I live here, I always have to clean it. That's how I feel comfortable."

Zhuang Laolan looked at the little girl who was already clean, nodded and said, "Okay, I'll clean it up with you."

Zhao Guihua: "You have to rest..."

Zhuang Laolan: "It's okay, we'll be together, and I'll take medicine too, so I'll get better soon."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, let's go together!"

The two looked at each other and smiled...

Extra 5

It was the first time for Zhao Guihua to live in the same room with a strange man, and she felt a little uneasy, but she gritted her teeth and persisted when she thought that this man was like this because of herself. A sick child?

Besides, she sneaked a sneak peek at Zhuang Lao Er, thinking that he was a good person and he could be trusted.

She is only sixteen, she hasn't met many people, and hasn't experienced many things, but Zhao Guihua still feels that she is quite accurate in judging people. She looked at the wilting old Zhuang and said, "Let's start cleaning."

"Okay." Old Zhuang'er's face was flushed, and he didn't know whether it was because of typhoid fever or because of embarrassment. He got up and cleaned briefly with Zhao Guihua, Zhao Guihua said: "Wait a moment and draw a curtain in the room, we have half of the room."

After a pause, she said seriously: "I tell you, I believed in you, so I did this. If you don't behave, I will chop you up!"

Zhuang Laolan hurriedly shook his head and said, "I won't."

At this time, Zhuang Laoer was only a young man of sixteen or seventeen. Although his skin was a little dark, he looked very immature and innocent. He said seriously: "I am not that kind of person. You helped me , I know."

Zhao Osmanthus snorted, looked Zhuang Laoer up and down, and said oh.

Zhuang Laoer: "Outsiders..."

"Why are you meddling in the affairs of outsiders? We call them cousins, and if someone speaks up, I'll slap him."

Zhuang Laoer: "...Oh."

Zhao Guihua: "Just listen to me. We will live here for the time being. When you recover from illness, you can find a house. Or if the house is left to you, I will find a house and move out. How about you?"

Zhuang Laolan nodded again, he took a cautious look at Zhao Guihua, and for some reason, he felt a little uncomfortable when he heard these words. But he said firmly, "I will listen to you."

Zhao Osmanthus pursed her lips and smiled, she was a messy worker, although Mrs. Zhuang was sick, but such a big fart place would be cleaned up in a short while, when Zhao Osmanthus was working He also asked, "Are you alone in your home?"

Zhuang Lao Er nodded, a little sad: "It's just me, my family is gone."

Zhao Guihua is not surprised, this year is like this, many families have broken families, barely living alone, life is very difficult, Zhao Guihua herself is also like this, she whispered: "I am the only one left in my family. A man from the country came to make a living."

This is not surprising at all, after all, if there are other people in the family, she will not be a little beggar by herself.

He said, "I used to live in Nanluoguxiang. Later, my father fell ill and sold the house for treatment but he was not cured. I came out alone." He said with some pride: "My father is Scholars, do you still remember the house I looked at that day? The owner of that house is my father's classmate."

Zhao Guihua thought of what the waiter in the restaurant said, and said, "Then they still kick you out?"

Zhuang Lao Er felt a little embarrassed, pursed his lips, and said, "It's good that they can help me a little bit. I'm sick, and it's not uncommon for them not to believe me."

Zhuang Laoer was quite satisfied, he said: "I was given this job because of the little friendship. My father has passed away for four years, and the relationship has faded. Besides, I look at the house for three months. This saved three months of rent."

Zhao Guihua found that this person was really easy to bully, so she simply asked: "Then what do they do?"

How much will I pay you? "

Zhuang Laoer: "Thirty copper coins a month, we agreed to wait for them to come back to pay the bill, but I was sick, the mistress of his house said that I had an infectious disease, and she was determined to drive me away. In the end, I didn't give it. I'm a penny."

In fact, he also said a lot of nasty things, such as not enough for poor ghosts to take advantage of, and other things.

Zhao Guihua saw something from his expression and rolled her eyes.

She said, "Dare you, they just took advantage of you."

She said crisply: "I see, maybe they didn't want to pay you in the first place, but just wanted you to watch their house for nothing."

Zhuang Laolan: "Uncle Li is very nice..."

"Then when you were kicked out, did he show up?"

Zhuang Laozi tightened the corners of his mouth, and said: "His family is headed by a woman, and he can't beat his wife. Although his wife is from a scholarly family, she is pungent..."

Zhao Guihua: "You don't understand anything just by looking at it. You are such a fool." She rolled her eyes and said, "This kind of thing happens in our village. It's nothing more than a bad face and a bad face. There are so many men. , They are all cowards. They actually think so, but they still have to pretend to be masculine. So they encourage the women in the family to stand out. When the time comes, the women will take over the bad reputation, and they are innocent and good people. .If someone else talks about it, let's say one more thing: there are good men but no good wives. Actually, I can understand it, and they all think the same way in their hearts, that is, they use women to make heads."

She saw this from Uncle Xiangzi.

This person has a good reputation in the village. Like this time, when he came out to help, Zhao Guihua never thought that he was harboring evil intentions, and it was because of this. Because he has always had a good reputation, but his daughter-in-law, everyone wants to say that she is a wicked woman, that is really nothing to do with human affairs.

But now that Zhao Guihua saw the true face of this uncle, she thought, isn't this just deliberately pushing his wife to charge forward? In fact, the same is not a good person, or worse.

There are other families in their village like this, the bad things are done by the ignorant old women in the family, but in fact, the men don't come out, but they all hide behind and follow to take advantage of it.

Zhao Guihua made a strong promise, Zhuang Laolan was dumbfounded: "Can it still be like this?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "That's right, you don't have much life experience at first glance."

Zhuang Laolan scratched his head and laughed.

"Their family must have never really helped you before, and they have a close relationship with you."

Now Zhuang Lao Er was even more surprised, and said, "You're right."

When he thought about it, it was really the case. When his father was still alive, Uncle Li had a good relationship with his father, but after his father passed away, the two families had no relationship. But he knows that he works as a waiter in a restaurant.

The place where he works is not far from here, and sometimes he comes to eat, but he has never met him face to face. It was also a few months ago that he found him and said that he wanted to help him, which was to give him a job opportunity.

At that time, Zhuang Laolan was very grateful.

But now that he thought about it, he felt that Zhao Guihua was right.

But he thought about it for himself, sighed and said, "Forget it, even if they tricked me into guarding the door on purpose, I would have saved three months' rent myself. His house has electric lights in the door house, which is better than a hotel."

He said: "Although they have the intention to take advantage of it, I have not gained nothing myself."

Zhao Guihua took a deep look at him, deeply feeling that this man is really a simple person, who only thinks of others for the better.

She asked again, "Okay,

Then this restaurant doesn't pay you and you can still say that you live for free. What about the restaurant? Why don't they pay you? Just because you're sick? "

Zhuang Lao Er nodded: "I made a plate, and the boss said it was worth ten days' wages."

He said honestly: "I have worked there for several years, and the boss often finds reasons to deduct wages. This time, it is a bit ruthless, but it is indeed my fault. After all, whoever goes to eat does not want to see a patient wandering around. Afraid of getting infected."

Zhao Guihua tilted her head and looked at Old Man Zhuang'er, she really didn't know what was going on with this man's good-natured personality. Just like this, they will be wiped out in their hearts. She pursed her lips and said, "It's true that you have survived for so many years..."

Zhuang Laoer smiled gently, and said, "It's a day to be good or bad, and it's a life to be happy or not, so I won't embarrass myself anymore."

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips and said, "You are really..."

She said something again, but she didn't know how to describe this young man. She looked up at his face and saw that there was sweat on his forehead, and said, "Lie down, you are all because of me, I will take care of you these few days of."

Zhuang Laoer was serious: "I said it's not because of you, so don't always blame yourself like this. My body is not particularly strong, and typhoid fever is normal. It's not because I gave you the quilt."

Zhao Guihua was noncommittal.

But she didn't argue with anyone. Instead, she said, "You stay at home, I'll go out and buy some things for you. Oh, by the way, your belongings are still in the Datong shop, right? I'll go and get them back for you."

Zhuang Laoer immediately said: "I'll go by myself. I don't worry about you going there. There are all gentlemen over there." He took another look at Zhao Guihua's delicate face. Although she had shaved her head, she looked still She is a delicate little girl.

The world is in chaos now, especially in a place like that.

He said, "I'll go by myself."

He said firmly, "Where are you going?"

Seeing him like this, Zhao Guihua didn't force her, and said, "Then I'll go and get my things back, I still have things hidden behind the restaurant."

After a pause, she said, "How much does the owner of the restaurant owe you?"

Zhuang Laoer: "Forty copper coins, but they are all worth the dishes. You..." He asked: "Do you want to go for it? Don't go, the boss has backers behind his back. If we mess with him, when the time comes Those who are held accountable for misfortune are always those of us who have no roots."

He knows that he looks cowardly like this, but this is the way of the world, is it in troubled times?

What justice do you expect?

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips and said, "Let's talk about this matter later, I'll go buy some things first."

"Give!"

Zhuang Laoer stretched out his hand and took out a big ocean, his eyes were a little bright, but also a little showy, and said, "I will buy things for you at home."

Speaking of this, he blushed a little, he used "home", I don't know if she heard it or not.

Zhao Guihua...Zhao Guihua didn't hear it at all, but she asked curiously: "Why do you have Dayang?"

Then he said, "You don't want to see a doctor if you have Dayang?"

She looked at Old Man Zhuang as if she was looking at a big fool, how could this person be so stupid.

Old Zhuang'er blushed, and said, "This is all my wealth, I dare not spend it carelessly." He probably felt that it was not good to say this, so he quickly said, "It's not that I'm reluctant to spend it, I'm just afraid of giving it away. Die faster."

He said: "I had taken two doses of medicine, but I was still not cured. I just happened to be driven away. I couldn't find an inn all the way, so I had to stay on foot. There were coolies and low-class people there. Yes, there are some people who are not human. I was targeted as soon as I passed by. Someone asked me whether I had money. If I started to collect medicine, they must know that I still have a little money in my hand, and they will be punished if I fail I did it, and I have also been a waiter for several years, and I have heard a lot of messy things. That's why I held on and didn't move. I don't know if I did it right, but I thought, maybe it's okay to hold on to typhoid fever It can get better, but if you show a little money, you will be killed if you don't keep it."

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips. She came from the countryside, so she didn't know that the city was also in such a mess, but she didn't think it was too surprising. Now there are ghosts everywhere, as well as big-headed soldiers and two dogs. In short, there are people who are not human She nodded slightly and said, "I don't know if you are doing the right thing, but since you saved the money, you can put it away. You have helped me twice, and this time it is my turn." I helped you. And, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be out of work."

"It's gone, it's gone, I'll just look for it when I'm done."

He quickly said, "You take it, you..."

Zhao Guihua pressed the hand he had been holding on to her, and said, "You listen to me! You are a patient, of course you want to listen to me."

Zhuang Laoer: "..." What does this have to do with illness.

But seeing that Zhao Guihua was very determined, he also became stubborn: "If you don't accept me, I will leave. I, a big man, can't drag you, a little girl, and do you have money?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "I have."

She half-truthfully said, "I came to the city this time not only to pay for life, but also to ask for debts, and now I have already arrived."

Zhuang Laoer suddenly realized, and immediately said: "Even if you have money, I can't let you support it."

He blushed again, and said, "If you don't want it, I'll leave."

Zhao Guihua looked at this person, and the two were at a stalemate. After a long time, Zhao Guihua finally let go and said, "Okay then, give this to me."

Zhuang Lao Er immediately cheered up and said, "That's right, here."

Zhao Guihua put away the ocean, put down the burden, and only tied a small burden around her body, then said: "Then I'm going out."

Zhuang Laoer immediately nodded and said, "Be careful."

Zhao Guihua hummed and went out, but she didn't dare to put down her money, she must be on guard against others. Although Zhao Guihua thinks that Zhuang Laoer is not a bad person, but the villagers who get along day and night in the village can plot against her, she dare not completely trust outsiders.

Zhao Guihua went out alone, whether the two lived together for a short time or lived in the future, there must be something at home. Zhao Guihua pursed her lips, and went to Wang Er's house without hesitation. Yes, it was the second and fourth brother Wang who was overthrown by her with arsenic.

Zhao Guihua went for a stroll and found that this side had not been discovered yet. She had already seen that Wang Er and the others hated dogs, and ordinary people would not associate with them. That's why she dared to come here Stay at home for a few days, now...

She climbed over the wall and entered the door. When she left last time, she steamed the white flour and steamed buns. It was used up, and the money was also taken away. This time, she came here for something else, and Zhao Guihua herself felt that her courage was as big as the moat.

But she is very brave.

Fortunately, the weather is not so hot now. Although there is already a smell in the house, it is not easy to smell it outside. Zhao Guihua covered her mouth and nose before entering the door. She put away all the clothes and bedding and tied them into a I unpacked the bundles, and sorted out some pots and pans. I have to say, there are really not many things in this house, and these people are not people who are passing by, so naturally there are not many.

Zhao Guihua rummaged for a while, and was about to go out when she tripped over a bench and bumped into the cabinet.

Zhao Guihua: "Hey!"

She rubbed her forehead, it hurt so much.

She poohed and said, "I'm not afraid of bad guys like you!"

She was about to leave, but stopped suddenly, because she bumped so hard that there was a gap in the cabinet, Zhao Guihua: "Eh?"

She pushed it with all her strength, and the entire cabinet was moved away. Zhao Guihua took a look and said, "Hey, this is still a secret room."

She poked her head at the door of the secret room, but there was no sound in the room. She gritted her teeth, carried a kitchen knife, and moved the cabinet to block the cabinet before going down. Fortunately, she came again, otherwise she would not have found this.

Zhao Guihua walked into the secret room, the secret room was not complicated, not even big, the cupboard was wide open, so it could be seen clearly in broad daylight. She looked around and saw that there were grains on the ground, thinking that this was the escape route they left for herself.

After all, the most important thing in this world is food.

Zhao Guihua looked carefully, and there was still rice.

Two bags of rice, two bags of noodles, and six bags of Erhe noodles.

Zhao Guihua became excited, and next to several bags of noodles was a smoked pork leg, she was very excited, the poor became rich, that's it, she lived so long, where had she seen such good food, she rubbed her eyes and felt I want to cry again.

Their family was diligent and conscientious, and they could barely make a living. In the end, they encountered bad guys and their family was ruined. But such a vicious person could save so much life-saving food, Zhao Guihua only felt uncomfortable.

She wants to say that the world is unfair, but she also feels that it is very rare for her to find these things.

She looked in the secret room, there was nothing else here, and there was no money, and the small place should only store food. But she did see a few catties of salt in the bag, these are terrible things.

It should be said that although these villains are not people who live a life, they are indeed shrewd people who know what to save.

Zhao Guihua was not polite, and moved out all the things in bags. She couldn't stay here for a long time, and the situation here would definitely become more dangerous the longer it was delayed. Zhao Guihua wondered how to move all the things away, but God is really on the side of justice and never makes people difficult in times of crisis. She will soon see that there is still a cart in the yard, Zhao Guihua Zhao Guihua's eyes lit up, you said it was not a coincidence, she really came up with something, Zhao Guihua moved all the things to the cart, she found out the scarf to wrap around, and put on a bad old clothes for herself, she did After everything was done, he felt that it would be impossible for him to come back now, so he came out with the lock in his hand, poked his head at the door, saw no one was around, and quickly pushed the cart out. Backhand locked the door. Hurry up and push the cart away

.

Zhao Guihua didn't dare to delay, and quickly disappeared into the alley. She pushed the cart all the way away, and when she returned to the courtyard, it was already evening.

Although it was already dark, the poor families had to work for a little while. At this time, they just got off work and came home to cook. Zhao Guihua pushed the cart into the yard and parked it at the door of her house. At this time There was no one in the yard, so Zhao Guihua moved things in.

Old Zhuang'er was a little groggy. He drank some medicine in the clinic, and after meeting Zhao Guihua, he felt much better. But in the afternoon, when Zhao Guihua went out, he also went out. He went back and brought back all his luggage. His illness was lingering, and it had dragged on for more than a week, and his heart sank again, feeling that it was really a drag.

In fact, he was very afraid that he would be like his father, and he would never be cured. He couldn't express the feeling in his heart, he was afraid that Zhao Guihua would never come back, but he couldn't help despising himself, how could he think of her like that. Although she has a sharp mouth, she is a very good girl.

He just helped a little bit, and she came back to him and helped him like this. He had never seen such a nice girl.

He was meditating, when he heard the sound of the door opening, he got up quickly, Zhao Guihua: "Come and help."

Mr. Zhuang was taken aback for a moment, and quickly said, "Okay."

He hurriedly carried the bags into the door without asking where they came from. The two packed them up. Zhao Guihua said, "You are a patient. Let's make some rice porridge tonight."

Zhuang Laolan's eyes widened all of a sudden, and he looked at Zhao Guihua in disbelief. He couldn't hold back, and said, "You must not do dangerous things. You are a girl, if you really, if you really can't make it through, I will go You can do anything."

Zhao Guihua blinked her eyes, and Zhuang Laozi blushed again.

Zhao Guihua didn't hold back either, and said, "You really blush easily."

Zhuang Laozi frowned and said, "I'm sick."

He looked at Zhao Guihua seriously and said, "I don't want you to take risks just to take care of me, then I don't feel at ease in doing anything."

Zhao Guihua tilted her head and looked at Zhuang Laoji, Zhuang Laoji avoided her eyes, blushed even more, and said, "Anyway, you can't do anything wrong, even if, even if you do something bad, I should be the one to do it." He took a deep breath In one breath: "I am already very happy that you can come back to me."

Seeing his sincere eyes, Zhao Guihua suddenly blushed, and she muttered, "I didn't take any risks."

She looked around and said, "I just emptied the bad guy's house secretly."

She looked up and said, "Do you think I'm doing too much?"

Zhuang Laoer did not hesitate, and said firmly: "Since you are a bad person, of course it is not too much. My father said that kicking a bad person is equivalent to giving a good person a little more chance, so there is no need to have a little sympathy for the bad person." ."

Zhao Guihua: "!!!"

She savored it and said, "That makes sense."

Zhuang Laozi raised his head: "Of course, my father has studied."

Zhao Guihua envied: "That's great."

She asked curiously, "What about you?"

Zhuang Laoer: "I also read books, but I was only pissed off. When I was eleven years old, my father fell ill. After that, my father couldn't take care of me, so I didn't study anymore. After my father passed away, I There is no opportunity to study."

Zhao Guihua: "No one in my family has ever read a book."

She thought about it, and said some truth.

She said: "There are three children in my family, and I have two younger brothers, but when they went to the city to sell things, they were killed by a prank. My grandparents couldn't stand it and followed. I was killed by an air strike... I went to the city this time to find the person who killed my family, and these things were moved out of their house."

Zhuang Laoer suddenly realized, he said: "You said debt collection..."

Zhao Guihua sneered: "Debt by human life, of course you have to pay with human life!"

Zhuang Lao Er was silent for a while, then nodded seriously: "You are right."

If this was a different era, Zhao Guihua would not have confessed so quickly, but this period is the most chaotic time, the ghost is still jumping around, and the society is also chaotic. Dead man, if there is no one who suffers from the money to pursue, no one will come forward.

This is also the reason why their family is helpless when her brother dies.

Even if they spent money, it was a bottomless pit, not to mention, the other party was not easy to mess with. It can also make money calm down there, so now Zhao Guihua dares to say that this kind of person will die if he really dies.

see if there is this

How dare you do this.

Zhao Guihua: "I'm very fierce."

Zhuang Laolan: "In this world, if you are not fierce, you will be bullied long ago."

Zhao Guihua immediately showed a bright smile and said, "Then you have a rest, I will cook."

"I'm with you."

Zhao Guihua: "Are you okay?"

She thought for a while and said, "You'd better take a good rest and get well sooner."

Zhuang Laoer nodded heavily: "Well, listen to you."

Both of them are hard-working people, and they are also the most ordinary people now. Many people are similar to them, and they are not better. The two cooked porridge, and Zhao Guihua cut some bacon slices and put them in the porridge.

This is a rare delicacy, the two drank porridge, Zhao Guihua sat near the door and made medicine for Zhuang Laoer, she said: "You will recover quickly after drinking the medicine."

Zhuang Laoer: "Thank you."

Zhao Guihua smiled brightly and said, "You're welcome."

Although they have just met for a short time, the two have been in the same room before. Although they were a little shy this time, they still insisted on acting "natural".

Zhao Guihua put the torn clothes she brought over between the two of them, and they both slept with their clothes on. Fortunately, Zhao Guihua took the quilt from Wang Er's house, and it was warm. Although people are still bad people, the quilt is not a bad quilt.

Zhao Guihua stayed overnight, and got up early the next morning to cook porridge again. Good things are eaten less and less, but patients should always add some nutrition. Zhao Guihua decided that Erhe noodles can be eaten later. Eat something good and raise it.

She got up early, drank a bowl of porridge by herself, and then went out. Old Zhuang said, "What can I do?"

Zhao Guihua walked to the door and said, "You can remove all the bedding, let's wash it, otherwise it will always feel unclean."

"good."

Zhuang Lao Zhuan'er got the job, and started to work happily.

Zhao Guihua went out alone, and when she met people in the yard, she nodded, not being enthusiastic. In this world, everyone is busy with their lives, Zhao Guihua came to the back alley of the restaurant, and her baggage was hidden here, but no one found it.

But this thing may be good for little beggars, but people who can live a little will not think these are such good things. Zhao Guihua looked at the restaurant and thought of the harsh and bullying store, she snorted, Think of a bad idea.

But today, it's a bit late. Another day, she will come to avenge Zhuang Laolaner. This guy is obviously a man, but he is too honest. No wonder people would bully him, he had to deduct wages even though he had done the work.

She has heard of it, several times.

Zhao Guihua went back with the bag, and saw that Zhuang Laoer had already taken off the quilt and was carrying water, she immediately called: "What are you doing, let me do it."

Zhuang Laoer: "I'm fine."

Zhao Guihua stared, Zhuang Laolan saw that he was unhappy, and immediately said: "I won't do this next time."

Zhao Guihua: "If you don't take good care of it, how can you recover quickly? Don't always mess around. Really, what's the matter with you."

Zhuang Laolan listened to her thoughts, looked at her blushing, but smiled again, Zhao Guihua quickly got to work, and she said: "I thought about it, the family's things use bad luck, let's talk... ..."

She lowered her voice: "I'm also afraid of being recognized by others. I plan to sell them all at the pawn shop. We won't be able to use that much anyway."

Old Man Zhuang: "Okay."

Zhao Guihua "dressed up" herself and covered her face before going out again. If you say that her house is full of old clothes that are patched, they really can't be sold for a price. If they give you a copper coin, it's all for your hard-earned share.

But the clothes of these bad guys are not good. Their clothes are not patched, and they look almost new, so they can be sold for a little price. Zhao Guihua put the quilt cover together, as well as the pots and pans, pushed them all together and went out together.

Although the price was severely reduced, Zhao Guihua still pawned some money. After all, there is still a cart, which is worth more. She used the money to buy a large piece of cloth and two sets of bowls and chopsticks before returning.

Zhao Guihua is like an industrious little bee, she didn't make a quilt after she came back, but went to find someone to play cotton, and it took another day to go back and forth. The Wang Ersi brothers are wicked, but each of them has a good bed Zhao Guihua plucked the cotton again to make two sets of quilts, and saved the rest to renew a padded jacket for herself.

Zhao Guihua spent money again today, but it happened to be the money for selling things, so it was evened out.

Old Man Zhuang looked worried, and said, "Is your money still enough? Actually, I've improved a lot. I'll go out and find a job..."

Zhao Guihua: "Can you stop moaning, old man, why do you have to say it over and over again. Let you raise it well, you will raise it well, don't always babble,"

She was fierce, but Mr. Zhuang Zhuang'er buried his head in his dinner decisively and didn't dare to say a word.

Zhao Guihua: "Am I a bit fierce?"

Her nurses and mothers are also aggressive women, so she is influenced by her ears and eyes, and her personality is a bit more aggressive, not as gentle as ordinary girls. In addition, she is the eldest sister in the family and takes care of her two younger brothers, so she naturally developed a relatively strong temper.

If she was in the village, she would still receive some points, but Zhuang Lao Er is not a very stubborn person, so Zhao Guihua naturally took the initiative more and more. But Old Man Zhuang became quiet. She herself realized that he was not a younger brother who would only laugh foolishly under her discipline.

She poked her rice bowl and said, "I didn't mean to..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted, Zhuang Laoer smiled at her and said, "I'm happy to let you take care of me."

Zhao Guihua blushed instantly.

Old Zhuang'er also blushed, looked at her cautiously, afraid that she would be unhappy, but said very honestly: "Since my father passed away, no one has treated me so well."

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips, Zhuang Laozi said: "It's good that you are fierce, I am happy to be talked about, I know that you are all for us, and our life is better."

He looked at Zhao Guihua with bright eyes, and Zhao Guihua suddenly felt a little overwhelmed. She lowered her head and took a mouthful of rice, and said, "I'm not someone like you...it's not good to talk about you like this."

Zhuang Lao Er was taken aback for a moment, then immediately said: "You are my cousin."

Zhao Guihua burst out laughing, and said, "Tricking up relatives."

Zhuang Laoer: "You said it yourself."

Zhao Guihua murmured, Zhuang Laolan stared at her, seeing that she was not unhappy, he felt relieved, and burst into a smile.

The two ate quietly, and when they were full, they lay down separately. Wang Er and the others sold their clothes. Zhao Guihua hung up the old clothes of herself and Zhuang Laoji, and set up a cover in the middle of the kang, and the two lay down separately. , Zhuang Laoer said: "When I recover from illness, I will find a job."

He said, "I can pull a rickshaw, I can also be a waiter, and I can also work in a factory."

Zhao Guihua wants to say, when you get better, we will part ways. But listening to Zhuang Laoji talking about the future so happily, she couldn't say anything disappointing. She said, "Then do you think I can go to work in the factory?"

Zhuang Laolan thought for a while,

Said: "It's hard, now only the silk factory recruits people, but you may not be able to do it."

Unconvinced, Zhao Guihua sat up and said, "Why can't I do it? You look down on people."

Zhuang Laoer hurriedly explained: "No, no, that's not what I mean. The female workers in their silk factory are all familiar with each other now, and they usually introduce each other. You are a foreigner, so they probably don't want you. "

He also said, "Besides, the silk factory recruits female workers, and they all have to be careful. I, I, I have seen your hands. Your hands have done farm work. They must not be willing to take them."

When he talked about looking at other girls' hands, he felt embarrassed again.

Zhao Guihua fell silent, pouted her lips in disbelief, but she also knew that Zhuang Laoer was right, she said, "I have to do farm work in the countryside, my hands must be rough."

This is the difference between girls in the city and girls in the countryside. There are also poor families in the city who do this and that, but they are still different from those who have done farm work. After all, it is also much more delicate, and the silk factory is more fancy about this, for fear that the rough hands will snag the silk.

She said helplessly, "It's really hard to find a job. When I first came to the city, I always thought I could find a job, but I couldn't at all."

Zhuang Laolan: "That's for sure. Let's just say that I am a waiter. If I didn't care about it, I would admit to deducting money and admitting to being scolded. I would have been fired a long time ago. There are many people who want to work. Wolves are succulent." Little, you have to endure being bullied."

Zhao Guihua's eyes flashed, and she said, "Let's go take revenge."

Zhuang Laoer: "Huh?"

Zhao Guihua: "We don't confront each other head-on, we go to their door to throw dung, disgusting to death!"

She was indignant: "Let them bully you."

Elder Zhuang stared blankly at the curtain for a long time, and said seriously, "Okay, let's go together."

In fact, in the past few years, he has been holding his breath in his heart, but he is not capable by himself. His father has always taught him to be a man with his tail between his legs. He is only one person, and he is not very old, so he can only behave like a man with his tail between his legs.

Over the years, he was used to being bullied, but now listening to Zhao Guihua's words, he could feel her anger. This anger was because he was being bullied, and Zhuang Laoer only felt that his heart was extraordinarily warm.

He sat up and said, "I'm so glad to meet you."

Zhao Guihua felt the temperature on her face rise a little bit, she deliberately said casually: "Children of the Jianghu, you helped me, and I will help you too."

Old Man Zhuang'er laughed out loud, affirming heavily.

Zhao Guihua: "Zhuang Haoren, Zhuang Haoren, pretend to be a good person, your name is actually quite strange."

two

People can't sleep, so they just chatter.

Zhuang Laoer: "I know that too, so I would rather be called nicknames."

Haoren, it sounds good.

But his surname is Zhuang, so...he scratched his head and said, "It's really not that easy to name my family."

Zhao Guihua laughed again. Ever since something happened at home, she had never been effective, but when she got together with Zhuang Laoer, her smile increased a bit. She said, "It's strange for a young man like you to be called Lao Ji'er."

Zhuang Laolan: "It's okay, it's better than pretending to be a good person. This person always looks at me when he hears it. I'm embarrassed."

Zhao Guihua: "That's right."

She turned over and said, "Go to bed early, we will go to do bad things tomorrow morning."

Old Man Zhuang: "Okay."

It was the first time he did something bad, and he was a little excited, and couldn't fall asleep after tossing and turning.

Zhao Guihua: "Are you okay?"

Zhuang Laoer: "I have never done this before."

Zhao Guihua: "Me neither, but there is a first time for everything."

She was firm: "We don't dare to deal with people openly, why not just disgust them?"

"right."

Zhuang Laolan: "The shopkeeper is really bad. He not only treats us harshly, but also deceives people. He will add water to the wine, and he will try to buy dead chickens and make chicken soup for sale at a low price. Besides, they also..."

Zhao Guihua: "It's so bad."

Zhuang Laolan: "I was young when I first started working, and I didn't know so much, so I secretly told the customer. At that time, the customer was very angry and quarreled with the boss. Later, I took twenty copper coins as compensation, and I was proud of it. I left. Before leaving, he said that I was a fool. I was very shocked at the time, and I couldn't believe that he said this to me. Because of this, I was beaten up by the boss. If it wasn't for an old friend of my father who pleaded for me I'd been fired a long time ago. I didn't have eyesight back then."

"Your father's old friend? That Uncle Li?"

"No, it was another person, but he is gone now, he was killed. He is..."

Zhuang Laolan didn't say anything, but Zhao Guihua understood.

She said earnestly, "They are all so brave."

Zhuang Laoer hummed and said, "I can't even do it..."

Zhao Guihua is serious: "We can't be so brave and powerful, so we should live a good life and don't show mercy when we encounter bad people, that's all."

"Um!"

"Go to sleep, go to sleep, tomorrow I have to throw dung..."

"Where is it?"

Zhao Guihua: "I know this. I've been sleeping at your back door for several days. A dung truck passed by around four o'clock in the morning, and it happened to stop not far away. Let's steal a little, hehe."

This is how she is, she has revenge for revenge and revenge for revenge, and love and hatred are happy.

Zhuang Laolan looked at Zhao Guihua adoringly, and said seriously: "You are the most capable girl I have ever met."

Zhao Guihua: "Just say that to you, just look at it."

Old Man Zhuang laughed out.

The young men and women shared a room, and although there was a curtain in the middle, they gradually became acquainted with each other during the evening conversation. As for the defense of men and women, there are actually some, but poor people sometimes can't even live on, so they don't care so much about it.

It seems that people who live in this area are not poor. Many families sleep on the same kang, old and young.

Of course, there are also those who are separated by beds, depending on their respective lives.

Boys and girls like them would gossip a lot more, but neither of them was afraid. They won't live here forever, who knows whom?

The two were lying on the kang without moving. At this moment, there was a sound outside the door. It seemed that someone was breaking the door, and Zhao Guihua sat up all of a sudden. Zhuang Laolan also felt it, and he immediately got up, opened the curtain, and looked at Zhao Guihua.

Zhao Guihua made a gesture, Zhuang Laolan nodded, and the two tiptoed off the kang, Zhao Guihua immediately picked up the kitchen knife, Zhuang Laolan looked around, and directly picked up the fire stick.

The two gestured to each other, and stood at the door with a tacit understanding, one on the left and the other on the right. Just as the two of them had ambushed, the door was opened, and a person came in tiptoeing. As soon as he entered the door, Zhuang Lao Er used all his strength to smash it with a stick... "Ah!!!!"

A sharp cry sounded, and Zhao Guihua's kitchen knife directly slashed at it.

With a flash of cold light, the man staggered away and fell to the ground. The man behind him was stunned, and then

He lifted his foot and wanted to kick Zhao Guihua, but before he fell down, Zhao Guihua split him open with a knife. He couldn't dodge in time, a big split fell on the guy in front of him, Zhuang Laoji immediately hit him with a bang, the fire stick hit him, Zhao Guihua even kicked him mercilessly.

"What's the matter? What's the matter?"

"What happened?"

"Ah, why are you fighting?"

Zhao Guihua saw the people in the yard coming out, and saw one of them was still holding a stick for self-defense, so she stepped forward and said, "Give it to me."

That person: "Ah? Oh."

Zhao Guihua stepped forward with a wooden stick, which was much thicker than a fire stick, and Zhao Guihua hit it mercilessly, bang bang bang!

"ah!"

"Killed people!"

The two little thieves screamed one after another, and Zhuang Laoer recognized them immediately and said, "They lived in the same house when I lived in Jiaoxing. It's just him, he is the same as yesterday who wanted to rob Mine is in the same group."

Zhao Guihua sneered: "If you dare to touch the door to steal things, don't you? This kind of thief can steal us today, and steal others tomorrow, and he deserves to be killed!"

"ah!"

Zhao Guihua was really rude, her subordinates didn't stop at all, she knew very well in her heart, she was convinced soon, these people might think that she was easy to bully, and would come again. Coincidentally, I also killed the chicken to show the monkey.

They have just moved here and are not familiar with everyone, so that no one will be distracted.

The reputation of being a shrew is not very good, but it is easy to use.

Zhao Osmanthus rattled, and Old Zhuang beside him kept chattering.

The two little thieves were beaten to the brim, at this time the people in the yard came out, seeing the cruel look of the little girl, with a kitchen knife in one hand and a wooden stick in the other, they were all speechless.

"I was wrong, I don't dare anymore, please forgive me, please forgive me..."

"I killed someone, I'm going to kill someone, we just want to steal something..."

The people around talked a lot, no one stepped forward to persuade the fight, but they didn't shout to kill anyone either.

"You guys just want to steal something. That accomplice of yours was almost beaten to death by me yesterday. I don't believe you guys are just trying to get rich? Besides, if you have the ability, you go and rob those rich people. Those who are rich and unkind have piles of gold in their homes." You don't grab Yinshan, you only bully honest people, you only bully me. I know, don't you just see us poor people as easy to bully? How much money can I have? You are too vicious."

Zhuang Laoer is really not weak and incompetent. What he said immediately put the two thieves on the opposite side of everyone.

Yes, everyone is poor.

But in fact, it is true, what he said is not a lie, these people dare not deal with powerful people at all, they only bully soft persimmons.

Zhao Guihua: "What are you doing talking nonsense with them? Just beat them to death. Anyway, they broke into and burglarized, so we can't blame us!"

She didn't dare to beat people to death in front of so many people, but she had to have an attitude.

"Ah ah ah, big sister, I was wrong, is it okay if I am wrong? I really didn't think about it, please forgive me..."

"As long as you let us go, we will repay you like cows and horses. We really don't dare to do it anymore."

"My house is also nearby. I really don't want to harm anyone, I just want money... woo woo woo."

Just when they were yelling, people saw it and said, "Are these two cousins ​​from Lao Zhang's family in the back street? You can really do it."

"This rabbit doesn't even eat grass by the side of the nest, how can it hurt the neighbors nearby."

"Woo. We were wrong, we didn't dare anymore, and we really never dared again. "

Probably because you recognized them as neighbors, but someone finally spoke up and persuaded: "Brother, sister, these two boys are nearby, they are not sensible, but they are really not vicious people, please Give them a chance."

"Yes, they all live in the back street..."

Zhao Guihua put her hands on her hips: "I let them go, what should they do if they turn around and seek revenge on us?"

"We won't! I swear not!"

"I swear it too! I don't dare to do it again..."

Zhao Osmanthus made a look of embarrassment, Zhuang Laoer naturally stood in the same camp as Zhao Osmanthus. The person who was first persuaded by the leader said, "That's it, I'll call his family. I will definitely give you an explanation."

Zhao Guihua hummed somewhat "reluctantly".

She and Zhuang Laolan looked at each other, and there was a tacit understanding...

Extra 6

Zhao Guihua really didn't expect that someone would come to his house to pry open the door in the middle of the night, but this is the way of the world, if their family let go gently, people will only think they are easy to bully.

She didn't care what happened, she beat someone first, and the two of them were beaten like pigs' heads.

In fact, everyone hates this kind of thing. After all, everyone is poor. If you come to steal something, is that stealing? That is simply killing people. But in the end it was a neighbor, so naturally they asked that family to come over. As soon as the old lady of that family arrived, she cried, "My eldest grandson, who beat you like this."

Zhao Guihua said unceremoniously, "I hit it, what's the matter? It's not too much to kill someone who slipped the door and picked the lock."

She put her hips on her hips, and the wooden stick in her hand slammed on the thief's body again, very fiercely: "Is there any reason for you to steal things? How dare you make a loud noise when you come here? What's the matter? We are so young. Want to get university? I am not afraid of you!"

She was fierce and not polite at all.

Elder Zhuang at the side nodded his head and said, "That's right, breaking open the door in the middle of the night, who knows if you are only looking for money or killing yourself for money."

Pointing to one of them, he said: "This guy robbed me with others during the day yesterday. I can stand their banter."

When you hear it, it really makes sense.

"It's really wrong to steal something."

"I just said that this kid is always strolling on the street, with a sneaky look, and he must be staring at the neighbors. This little brother is right, he can steal the new ones, so naturally he can steal ours..."

"My family lost a jar of cabbage a few days ago, I don't know if it was them..."

"That's hard to say."

Everyone talked a lot, and the old lady who came to "rescue" the eldest grandson was really numb all of a sudden. She originally saw that the sufferer was two young people, and wanted to preemptively catch them, but unexpectedly, these two actually They are all thorns.

Seeing Zhao Guihua beating again, she cried, "Stop beating, stop beating soon. There is only one single seedling in my family, if you beat him again, you will be destroyed. Why are you so cruel, little girl?"

Zhao Guihua: "So what? I haven't heard that you can't beat thieves. Besides, I'm the one who is ruthless. Why don't you say that you are ruthless when you do bad things! Look at how my cousin was beaten." , When they robbed money, they didn't attack lightly, why are they pretending to be innocent now?"

Seeing that the old lady was about to move forward and wanted to hold her back, Zhao Guihua directly held the old lady with a wooden stick, and said coldly: "I can tell you, no matter how old you are, there is no one in this world who is used to shrews. If you dare to come up, I will dare to do it. I don't care if you are killed. Since I dare to do it, I am not afraid of you! I have not practiced for nothing all these years! If you have the ability, all of you will go up there with your family, and see if I will clean up you!"

Zhao Guihua was bluffing, she had a bald head, but she was quite convincing.

Well, it looks like a master.

Practiced!

At this time, the first few men who went to call people in this house looked a little ugly, but this ugly look was not aimed at Zhao Guihua and his young couple, but at the old lady. They are all responsible people, so naturally they will not be replaced by the thief's family. What they think is, if their house is stolen, will this person mess around again? Just now I felt that the neighbors were helping to make peace, but now I just feel that the face is slapped, which is very ugly.

Everyone was not very happy, and there was even that violent swearing.

The man in this family quickly grabbed the old lady, and said one after another

apologize. He stepped forward and kicked his son, and said, "Little bastard, look at what you have done." He beat the two boys cursingly, and then hurriedly said, "Girl, what happened to you?" It's my fault."

"It's our fault, it's our fault, stop beating." The two beaten were crying.

Zhao Guihua snorted, but Zhuang Laoer said: "I don't understand, there are many villains of the rich, why don't you rob the rich and help the poor, why are you staring at me, a poor man, and so on?" Again, is it appropriate to pluck the wool over and over again?"

Zhao Guihua was also fierce: "Say, why are you staring at him!"

These two thieves are not the kind of very bold, Zhao Guihua broke their courage at this time, one of them said pitifully: "We just saw that you are sick, and we think you are easy to deal with..."

Everyone was even angrier when they heard this: "There is no such thing as you."

"That's right."

"You guys are really promising."

"Yes, I think this little brother is right. If you have the ability, you can steal from the rich and unkind. What's the use of being a sick person to bully the poor."

Although this family has only moved here for two days, everyone knows that this family is a patient, and the medicine they cook three times a day still has a strong taste. This is also the reason why no one comes up to say hello among neighbors, who is not afraid of getting contaminated with medicine jars.

What if there is no money to borrow money for medical treatment?

Because of this kind of thinking, although everyone knew that they had moved to a new neighbor, they did not take the initiative to interact with them.

"I don't dare anymore! Woohoo!"

"That's right, we don't dare anymore! If you catch us stealing things nearby, break my legs, woo woo woo..."

The corner of Zhao Guihua's mouth twitched, and she stopped stealing nearby, so she was going somewhere far away? She rolled her eyes, but seeing the two cousins ​​crying, she was speechless. The man in this family took the initiative to say: "Girl, I know this is the fault of these two bastards in my family. They are ignorant, but this time, I promise it will be this time, and there will never be a next time. You Just let them go, and if something like this happens in the future, I will break their legs! Please."

The middle-aged man knelt down.

He could see that, although the men usually make the decisions, it was obvious that this girl had the final say.

"father!"

"uncle!"

The man was serious: "I also promise to all the neighbors that I will definitely take care of these two little bastards, and I will never let you down and cause you trouble."

Zhao Guihua was silent for a moment, then looked at Old Zhuang'er.

Old Zhuang sighed and said, "Forget it."

He looked at the kneeling man and said, "Forget it this time."

"Thank you, thank you so much, I will definitely take care of the two little bastards..."

Zhao Guihua snorted and moved the wooden stick away, the old lady hurried up to help the two little thieves.

Zhao Guihua curled her lips at Old Zhuang'er: "You are kind..."

Zhuang Lao Er was silent for a while, and said softly: "I miss my father, if my father is still here, he will definitely protect me like this."

There was a second of silence.

When Zhao Guihua heard this, she also fell silent. If her father was still there, her father would also defend her. Don't look at her as a girl, but her father treats her as well as her younger brother. Zhao Guihua sighed and said, "Forget it."

The middle-aged man was really afraid that this little nun would get mad, so he didn't mind seeing her, and hurried forward to help the two boys. Both of them were beaten with bruises and swollen faces. It's impossible to think about it if they don't rest for a month. .

But he felt lucky, fortunately he was decisive, otherwise this little nun could really kill people, it was too fierce.

They apologized again and again and left quickly.

When the people left, the people in the yard also dispersed. They all have to work tomorrow, but they don't have more energy. Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laoer also entered the house, Zhao Guihua lit a candle and asked, "How do you feel?"

Zhuang Lao coughed and said, "I'm fine."

In fact, he himself felt quite strange. A few days ago, he felt that he was so sick that he was almost unable to bear it, and his mind was dizzy. But since she came back to look for him, he felt that he got better a lot faster.

He felt that Zhao Guihua was his lucky star, the best and the best.

He had never seen such a nice girl.

He went to the kang and sat down, and said a little worriedly: "Do you think they will retaliate against us?"

Zhao Guihua thought for a while, and said: "Probably not, these two people don't seem that kind of bold. And the man in his family is quite reasonable, of course, it may be pretending, but since you want to Living in this area, even if he is pretending, it's not easy to do too much, so we don't have to worry too much."

Zhuang Lao Er nodded: "I think so too. His family is the old lady who is more difficult to deal with."

Zhao Guihua snorted and said, "I'm not afraid. We have a lot of such unreasonable old ladies in our village. My grandma said, don't give them face. At worst, fight, whoever is afraid of whom."

Zhuang Laolan lowered his head and laughed.

Zhao Guihua felt a little embarrassed when she was laughed at, and forced herself to say: "Go to bed early, I won't wake up early tomorrow, we will go to the restaurant for revenge in a few days."

Zhuang Laolan laughed again, he didn't know why he was happy, he just kept giggling, and he said, "Okay."

He looked at Zhao Guihua, then at her bald head, and whispered, "You can blow."

Zhao Guihua blushed slightly: "Blow it, and no one else will come to make trouble, how nice it is."

She also went to the kang and lay down. She was a little awkward last night, but after today's fight, she was relaxed and at ease. She said, "My bad name will spread in the future."

Zhuang Lao smiled weakly: "I know, you are actually a nice person."

Zhao Guihua curled her lips, but she quickly asked curiously: "You and your father are the only two in your family? I haven't heard you mention your mother."

Zhuang Laoer: "She passed away when I was a child. She had a lot of blood when she gave birth to me. She was not in good health. She passed away within two years. I don't remember anything at that time. I I grew up with my father. There was no one else in my family in the early years."

Zhao Guihua gave a soft oh, and Zhuang Lao said: "I have to take care of it these few days, and find a job as soon as I finish raising it. We can't just sit and eat."

Zhao Guihua moved the corner of her mouth, trying to say something, but didn't say it.

Zhuang Laoer said: "I've thought about it, I can't find a job as a waiter, although it's okay, but not in the long run. I have to find someone who can do it in the long run, so that it will be more stable." He originally thought about finding someone I can do any job, but now I have more ideas, and I am always a waiter, which is too unstable.

In the future, in the future... He couldn't help but peek at Zhao Guihua, thinking that if he got married in the future, it would be better if he had a craft. Otherwise, he could be kicked out at any time, so how could he support his wife and children?

A man must always be able to support his family.

He blew out the candles and kept quiet again and again, but Old Man Zhuang could feel Zhao Guihua's gaze.

Zhao Guihua blinked at Zhuang Laoer, and said: "When I earn money, I will give it to you." When he said this, he took a peek at Zhao Guihua, his face was burning hot, he was glad that he just blew out the candle Otherwise, she must have seen his blushing. He didn't need to look in the mirror to know that he must be blushing, and it was bleeding red.

Zhao Guihua tilted her head and said, "What do you want me to do with your money?"

Elder Zhuang murmured, Zhao Guihua said a little louder, "I can't hear what you said at all."

Zhuang Laolan glanced at Zhao Guihua again, thought for a while, and found an excuse, and said, "You paid me to see a doctor and rent a house for me. I have to pay you back."

Zhao Guihua: "Oh."

Zhuang Laolan thought about it again, and continued: "I have to pay you back double. You even cooked for me. There are so many good things. I haven't had them for many years."

Zhao Guihua: "Oh."

Zhuang Laolan didn't see her rebuttal, so he laughed and said happily, "I'll definitely get better soon."

Zhao Guihua: "Yes."

She glanced at Zhuang Laoer, and saw that his joy was beyond words, even if he didn't light a candle, he could see his happiness through the moonlight. Zhao Guihua pursed her lips, she didn't know why she smiled lightly, then scratched her head, and closed her eyes with some indescribable emotion.

Probably because I slept too late, when I woke up the next morning, it was already noon, and Zhao Guihua came out to cook and decoct medicine with her bald head. At this time, the neighbors in the yard also came to say hello. It's an acquaintance.

"Girl, what's your name?"

Zhao Guihua: "My name is Zhao Guihua, that is my cousin, Zhuang Haoren, and he has a nickname called Zhuang Laojier."

Anyway, these people must be asking, so Zhao Guihua took the initiative to speak out.

"What's wrong with your cousin?"

Zhao Guihua: "Actually, it's just typhoid fever, but after a few days, it's a bit serious, but it's okay. Now I'm taking medicine every day and I'm much better."

After a while, Zhao Guihua became friends with several people, and she also asked about the situation in this group. Zhao Guihua is the boss in the family, and she handles things with a bit of frankness.

She inquired about other people, and also said some things about herself appropriately.

This is not much to say, but the people in the courtyard know that Zhuang Laoer was originally a waiter, but because of illness, he was dismissed by the master's family, and even his residence was evicted. This makes it necessary to complain a little more.

These things are something that poor people like them can encounter.

Zhao Guihua: "He has no place to live, and the inn feels unlucky to see that he is sick, so he can only find a place to live in footsteps. Isn't this because of his illness and being targeted again? In fact, how much money do people like us have? Those landowners are the real rich."

"Who said it wasn't?"

After Zhao Guihua decocted the medicine and brought it in, the others were also busy making lunch, so they dispersed.

Zhao Guihua cooked meat porridge, but fortunately the smell of the medicine was strong, which covered the taste of the meat porridge. She took out the steamed buns she steamed a few days ago, and started to eat the porridge. Zhuang Laolan: "Are the people in this yard easy to get along with?"

Zhao Guihua: "It's okay, anyway, each lives his own life."

Zhuang Laolan drank the porridge very cautiously and said, "You are right."

After a pause, he said, "This porridge is really delicious."

Zhao Guihua: "Of course it's delicious. This is white rice porridge with meat in it. In the past, my family could only drink it in the morning of the Chinese New Year. It's not as much rice as this."

Zhuang Laolan nodded: "Indeed, the rice is not bad.

eat. "

In fact, both Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laolan felt distressed. This is fine grain, but Zhao Guihua also knows that Zhuang Laoer is a sick person, so he naturally wants to eat something good to nourish him. He has already eaten well, so why is she going to eat bad food?

It must be the same, and besides, Zhao Guihua also felt that she should raise it too. If they are well-raised and have strength, they can live better. Otherwise, if they have no strength, what else can they do?

She is a girl from every family, so she has to be able to protect herself. She has always been very strong and fierce, which is probably a kind of protection for herself. Otherwise, she is just a girl, anyone can come up and bite.

It's different now, because she is fierce, and everyone talks to her with a bit of politeness.

After the two of them had lunch, Mr. Zhuang also drank the medicine honestly.

Sickness comes like a mountain, and goes away like silk.

This old saying is always good, like Zhuang Laoer, who used to be groggy every day, but these days he took the medicine seriously, and after three or five days, he got better quickly.

Although he is recovering, the food in their family these days is not bad. Zhao Guihua said seriously: "The doctor said, you and I are both in short supply. If conditions permit, we still have to eat something good. Raise one."

Old Zhuang'er was healed, so naturally he wanted to feel his pulse again, and Zhao Guihua followed suit, and no surprises, she was also in short supply.

On this day, no one is at a loss.

But Zhao Osmanthus still decided to raise her, because Zhao Osmanthus didn't mention the matter of letting him leave, and Zhuang Laoer was very happy.

He recovered from his illness and immediately began to look for a job. It is not easy to find a job these years. Old Zhuang'er has found nothing for several days and is a little downcast. He said, "If it doesn't work, I'll still give the waiter a job."

This kind of work is relatively easy to find, after all, he has experience.

Zhao Guihua: "Let's take another look."

After a pause, she looked at Old Man Zhuang and asked, "When are you leaving?"

Zhuang Laolan became stiff instantly, he pursed his lips and lowered his head, like a big abandoned dog. Seeing him so disappointed, Zhao Guihua felt a little uncomfortable, but...they just met by chance, and they weren't real relatives.

She poked her head down at the food, her mind a little confused.

She, if she doesn't mention it, he will leave when the time comes.

Zhao Guihua was very quiet, and Zhuang Laozi felt cold in his heart. He pursed his lips and said, "I, I haven't paid you back yet... I still have to pay you back."

Zhao Guihua looked up at him, and Zhuang Laolan was serious: "I'll wait until I pay you back the money, and I'll leave at that time."

not good? "

He finally found an excuse.

Zhao Guihua was silent for a long time, she lowered her head and let out a soft murmur. Although she brought this matter up on her own initiative, Zhao Guihua was actually not feeling well. Hearing that he did have "reasons" not to leave for the time being, she He also silently breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then wait a little longer."

Zhuang Laolan nodded immediately, and he also breathed a sigh of relief.

He bowed his head to eat and said, "I eat so well every day, I should give you the food expenses. I owe you a lot of money, a lot of money."

It's best if it's not finished, so that he doesn't have to leave.

Zhao Guihua snorted and said, "Then, that's fine."

When Zhuang Laoer was working hard to find a job, Zhao Guihua also quietly went around the vicinity of Wang Er's house, and saw that a seal had been pasted on the door. She lowered her eyes, knowing that someone had discovered this place.

It's not surprising though, it's been hidden for long enough.

It is impossible to say that it will not be discovered at all.

Although people are dying every day in these four or nine cities, the rumors about it are quite lively. The main reason is that this family is not a good person, and everyone knows that this family is not a good thing, so now that they have been killed, it is somewhat gratifying.

Everyone discussed a lot, but they were all very happy when they talked about it. If someone eliminates harm, can you be unhappy?

These brothers may have harmed someone. I heard that a corpse was dug up in his yard.

Zhao Guihua: "...As expected, Aunt Ya was buried in the yard."

But Zhao Guihua can only say that she deserves it. When they deceived others together, they didn't think that they would be silenced.

What happened here, some said it was revenge, some said it was robbery, some said it was murder... In short, there are all kinds of rumors, but the theory of robbery must be the most. After all, his house was raided.

Zhao Guihua: "..."

it's me.

She has a lot of thoughts in her heart, but since she has been discovered here, she will definitely not come again in the future. Zhao Guihua went back after buying vegetables, and saw Zhuang Laoer came back, with a smile on his face, and said happily, "Osmanthus, I found a job."

He was overjoyed and said, "I found out that the machinery factory was looking for apprentices, and I was accepted."

Zhao Guihua was also curious: "What does a machinery factory do?"

Zhuang Laoer: "It's just making mechanical parts. In fact, I don't know how to do it. It's just an apprentice, so it must be taught first."

Zhao Guihua is from the countryside, so she doesn't know much about it, but Zhuang Laoer is from the city, so he naturally knows the situation of this factory. He said: "This factory belongs to Mr. Zhang's family. He is very good. A well-known good guy in the city who doesn't treat workers harshly at all, I'm really lucky to be admitted."

Zhao Guihua was infected with joy, and said, "It's good to be kind."

Zhuang Lao Er nodded and said: "No, his family's treatment is not harsh. I am an apprentice, but even an apprentice is given ten copper coins a month, and I still take care of three meals. When I finish my studies, Not only the salary is high, but also the house of the machinery factory can be rented cheaply."

Ten copper coins are very few, but I am an apprentice myself, so I am very lucky to be able to give these, let alone three meals. You know, in many places, apprentices don't pay a penny, so they have to work for the master for three years.

So now it's really a good way out.

However, some poor families dare not go, they can't afford to gamble, because they don't know how long it will take for them to become official, and they can't add a little money to their families for several months. live on.

There are many families whose money is fixed every month, and they dare not make any difference at all. Only when the conditions are good, or if there are others in the family who can support the family, can you dare to become an apprentice.

Being an apprentice is great, but some people just don't have that opportunity at all.

Zhuang Laolan would be willing to go, but in fact, he was at the bottom of the boat. What he thought was that he could live a better life in the future by staying tight for a while, and he was only looking forward to this. Moreover, he also thought about doing something to supplement his family.

He is serious: "I will work hard as an apprentice and strive to become a full-time student as soon as possible."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay."

Zhuang Laoer: "My job is an apprentice, and I earn little. I thought about it. I come back from work every day to help pick up manure in the suburbs. This job is common, so we can earn a little more. " His eyes brightened, and he said, "I can support, support a family."

When Zhao Guihua heard this, her face turned ruddy, and she said, "What nonsense are you talking about?

Home. "

Zhuang Laolan looked at her flushed face, couldn't hold back, and said, "We are a family."

Zhao Guihua blushed even more, and retorted, "Who is your family."

It's rare that a sassy girl like Zhao Guihua also has a bit of a shy attitude like a little daughter's family.

Elder Zhuang drooped his head and said shyly, "I, I, I..."

He stammered, but still mustered up his courage, and said, "I miss you."

Zhao Guihua raised her head suddenly, and saw this man's eyes sparkling, looking at her expectantly with a blushing face. He held his breath, as if he was about to pass out the next moment.

Zhao Guihua grunted and said, "Why do you care about me? I'm obviously very fierce."

"I just like you. In fact, I don't know why. Anyway, I just think you are good. I like that you are fierce and capable. I like that you are kind-hearted and will come to help me. I also like that you are good-looking. "Old man Zhuang felt that he was going to burn, but he still looked at Zhao Guihua steadfastly.

Although he is a weak person, he is very firm when it comes to big things. He repeated earnestly: "I just like you, you are very beautiful and kind."

Zhao Guihua rubbed her fingers and said, "Who knows if what you said is true or not."

"It's true!" Zhuang Lao Er hurriedly said, "If I lie to you, I will be struck by lightning. I'm not lying to you, I'm telling the truth."

Zhao Guihua looked into his eyes and said, "I, I have to think about it..."

She was actually flustered.

It was the first time someone said such a thing to her. Is she... pretty?

She bit her lip, her heart was in a mess, she was nervous, and there was also a little joy in her heart.

She didn't know what she was secretly happy about, but she was just happy, almost couldn't help smiling. She bit her lip and forced a smile down.

Zhuang Laolan nodded seriously, and said, "Okay, think about it, I won't force you. But, you understand my intentions."

He smirked and said, "I'll work hard."

Zhao Guihua raised her eyes: "Don't go to the suburbs to pick up shit."

She said, "You have just recovered from illness, so don't tease yourself."

Zhuang Lao Er became anxious and said, "If I don't go, we won't have enough rent every month. It's not easy for you to find a job. I..."

Before finishing speaking, Zhao Guihua said, "Didn't you give me a big ocean? I still have a little in my hand. The rent is enough, and I can last for several months. As for food and drink, don't we have it at home? We don't have enough food. If you don't have it, you can still eat three meals at the factory. After careful calculation, our expenses are very small. I'm not a heart

I love you, I am, I just think you just went to do heavy work, what should you do if you get sick again? Seeing a doctor costs money. Besides, if you go to work after work, people are not energetic, and you must not be able to concentrate on studying. Isn't it slow to become a regular? It's better to put all your thoughts on studying and strive to become a regular as soon as possible, which is worse than anything else. The sooner you become a regular, the more money you will have. "

She clenched her fingers even more, twisted her hands together, and said, "If you're not healthy, I won't marry you."

Zhuang Lao Er was taken aback for a moment, and immediately said happily: "I know, I knew you liked me too. You already want to get married."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She blushed and poohed, and said, "Who thinks that, stop talking nonsense."

She waved her fist and said, "If you talk nonsense again, I will beat you."

Zhuang Laoer hehehe, giggled non-stop, had enough, and said seriously: "I will work hard and strive to become a regular as soon as possible."

Zhao Guihua: "Oh."

She was firm: "Don't pick shit, you study hard, and it's serious to strive for early success."

Zhuang Laolan thought for a while, then nodded vigorously: "Okay."

He did some calculations, although it would be a lot harder for him to be an apprentice and not a part-time job, but what Osmanthus fragrans said was right, if the teasing of the body was over, then it would be a chicken and an egg. He knows how important a healthy body is.

After all, he was kicked out of the original shop because of illness.

So he felt that what Zhao Guihua said was very reasonable.

She is really smart.

Although he has studied, he is not as smart as Zhao Guihua.

Zhao Guihua: "Our family has food, and we buy less vegetables recently. I can dig some wild vegetables. As for the rest, it is the cost of rent. There are not many other things, but it is actually okay."

She didn't say anything about the small gold bars and silver dollars in her hand.

Although she also believed in Zhuang Laojier, after all, she didn't know each other for a long time. Defenses can not do without. These are the backing, and the days are hard to come up with.

Zhuang Laolan: "Then I will save some firewood when I have time now, and I will save it slowly, so there is no need to worry about it in winter."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay."

The two discussed it quickly, and Zhuang Laoji started to work very quickly. He was assigned to work as a riveter. Zhuang Laoji was very diligent and quick to learn. If this is placed in a general place, if you want to be an apprentice, you will have to slip away from the master.

If you don't like smoking and drinking, you can't learn it.

Thanks to boss Zhang's good atmosphere, the main reason is that he won't allow anyone to make decisions or not teach them. If there are more workers in hand, the output value of his side will be high. The master wants to make a decision? That is really the boss can let them drink a pot.

Although Boss Zhang is a well-known good man, he is also a businessman.

Those who can make a lot of money in this year and month are not good men and women.

Zhuang Laoer also seized this opportunity and became a master master in just three months. As for making it more refined, it also depends on the advancement of time and the increase of proficiency. But when it comes to first-class workers, Zhuang Laozi reached it in three months.

Among the people who entered the factory at the same time, he was the fastest to learn and also the fastest to become a full-time employee. Since he was no longer an apprentice, his income increased. At this time, he really felt that what Zhao Guihua said was right, his salary would be quite a lot when he became a full-time employee, which was twice as much in one month as he used to be as a waiter.

When he got the news that he had become a full-time member ahead of schedule, he danced happily, and it was rare for him to lose his composure. After work, he rushed back immediately. Zhao Guihua would go out to dig vegetables during the day, and after entering the city, she really felt the difficulty of being a woman.

I always heard that there are many jobs in the city, but in fact, there are really no recruits for women.

She will be busy with family affairs tomorrow, so she dug up vegetables and some of them have been dried in the sun, more or less prepared for winter.

"Osmanthus, Osmanthus, I'm back."

Zhuang Laoer ran back, very excited: "Let me tell you, I became a full-time employee, and I will be paid in the future, I will be paid!!!"

When Zhao Guihua heard this, she was also overjoyed: "Ah, this is great."

Zhuang Lao Er nodded vigorously and said, "We won't be so nervous in the future."

God knows how anxious he is, well, it's all right now.

Zhao Guihua was very happy to be infected, and jumped up and down: "You are really amazing."

Zhuang Laoer: "I listened to you, so I became a regular so quickly!"

Zhao Guihua: "You are very capable yourself, why would you listen to me?"

"Why not, there is, you see, you said you put all your energy into it..."

he broken

The corners of Zhao Guihua's lips curled up as she kept thinking about it. Old Zhuang'er was very excited when he said it, but suddenly, he twitched a little. I was a little embarrassed, but said seriously: "I've become a regular now, we, our business..."

Zhao Guihua is also a straightforward girl, in fact, she has also had a crush on Zhuang Laoer for a long time.

Zhuang Laolan thought she was kind and beautiful, but in fact, why didn't she think the same?

She had been in the city for many days, and he was the only one who extended a helping hand to her. Even when the situation was unknown, he let her in who was covered in blood to hide, and he had no complaints when he was fired because of her typhoid fever.

If she was talking about a kind person, she thought Zhuang Laozi was the one.

She raised her eyes to look at Zhuang Laoer, and felt that he was extremely nervous. She didn't know why, but she was not nervous when he was so nervous. She smiled slightly and said, "You won't regret it, will you?"

Zhuang Laoer: "Idiots regret it."

Immediately, he quickly reacted and said, "You, you, you. You mean you agreed? You mean you agreed, right?"

Zhao Osmanthus burst out laughing, having laughed enough, said softly, "I agree."

Zhuang Lao Er was so happy that he was about to run wildly, he was incoherent with excitement: "That's great, it's great, I knew it, I knew you like me, and I like you too, we will have a good time Okay, let's... let's go together..."

Talking nonsense.

But seeing him so happy, you can know what his heart is like.

Zhao Guihua was also very happy. After talking about it, she felt very bright and happy.

She never thought that she would find a man to marry so soon, but when she met Mrs. Zhuang, the two of them were together, and she felt extraordinarily happy. She was also smiling, her heart and eyes filled with joy.

But soon, she thought of something and opened her mouth.

She said seriously: "It's been less than a year since my parents passed away, so I have to keep my filial piety for a year anyway. Even if we get married, we have to be married next year."

Zhuang Laoer understood what she meant, and immediately said: "Then I'll wait for you, and we will get married when our parents are one year old, okay?"

After clarifying each other's thoughts, it is natural to rush to get married.

He looked at Zhao Guihua carefully, afraid that she would not be willing, and promised: "I will study technology in the future, strive to improve my level, earn more money, and support my family well."

Zhao Guihua puffed her cheeks and nodded vigorously.

"good."

She said firmly, "Okay."

Mr. Zhuang

Lil'er immediately laughed.

The two of them are the most ordinary people, earning a little bit of hard work to get by, but they both feel inexplicably that life is extraordinarily energetic. Zhuang Laolan has been alone all these years, his life is not easy, and he can't see any future, it seems that every day is counting the days, he doesn't know the future, and there is no future. But after meeting Zhao Guihua, he suddenly felt that his life was vivid, and he began to imagine a better life and look forward to a better life.

And Zhao Guihua...Zhao Guihua is the same, her family has undergone great changes, and she has been supported by revenge in the beginning, and it was Zhuang Laozi who extended a helping hand to her when she was most in danger. Although she never said it out of her mouth, she was not unmoved in her heart. Otherwise, she wouldn't come back to look for Old Zhuang Er resolutely.

There is not so much excitement in this era. Both of them are alone. Relying on their good feelings for each other, they are quickly moved, and they come together and depend on each other for life. The two quickly communicated with each other. Although there were no more sweet words, both of them felt very at ease.

Zhuang Laoer: "The factory also has houses that can be rented, but there is a queue, and I can sign up when I become a regular. When it is our turn, we can rent a cheaper house."

Zhuang Laoer said again: "I can earn half a dollar a month in the future, the two of us can live well, enough to eat."

He also said, "When the Chinese New Year is over and your filial piety is over, we'll get married, and we'll buy a piece of red cloth to make clothes."

Seeing him chanting non-stop, Zhao Guihua didn't feel annoyed at all, instead she had a smile on her lips, and she said, "I know, we also need to save some money and stockpile some food, those bad guys know that we should stockpile food , we also have to have something, which can be of great use at critical moments."

"you're right."

Zhuang Laoer said: "When I am on vacation, I will go to the countryside with you, and we will pay homage to your parents and your family."

Zhao Guihua nodded and said, "Okay, then I will go to the grave with you to meet your parents."

Zhuang Laoer looked at Zhao Guihua, mustered up his courage, reached out to hold her hand, and said, "From now on, the two of us will be able to live a happy life together."

Zhao Guihua raised her head to look at Old Man Zhuang'er, she didn't pull her hand out, instead she raised the corners of her mouth and nodded very seriously, she looked at the man in front of her and said, "Okay."

With a smile on her face, she was extremely firm: "I listen to you."

Zhuang Laoer: "Our family listens to you. I'm not very capable. From now on, it's up to you to decide where to go. I'll fight wherever you point. I'm very obedient."

Zhao Guihua burst out laughing, Zhuang Laozi raised his eyebrows innocently.

Zhao Guihua smiled and said angrily, "From then on, I will listen to everything? I have always been the master of our family?"

Zhuang Lao Er was very serious and said, "I listen to you!"

Zhao Guihua: "Then let you give me all the wages?"

Zhuang Laoer looked at her strangely, and said, "Isn't this agreed a long time ago? I don't know how to spend money, so I'll give it all to you! From now on, I'll make money, and you will manage your life."

He said: "I didn't joke before, and I didn't mean to say that, I mean it, and I'm willing to give you all the money."

After a pause, he scratched his head, embarrassed but sincerely said: "You, you don't think I earn less..." At this point, he couldn't help raising his eyes, and quickly defended: "But I will work hard, I will definitely work hard to make more money..."

Zhao Guihua bit her lip and raised the corner of her mouth, she said: "Then I will take good care of the house."

She said crisply, "From now on, the two of us will live a good life."

"Well, have a good time!"

Extra 7

Two red stamps sealed the marriage certificate.

Both Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laoji'er blushed with excitement, but they took the marriage certificate with both hands and put it away carefully.

At this time, there is also a marriage certificate. Some people will formally receive it, and some people will just pay homage to it. The young couple has no relatives anymore. Even if it was worship, there were no relatives to witness. The two seriously got their marriage certificate, and only then did they feel like they were married.

Zhuang Laozi grinned and said, "We're married, that's great, we're finally married."

He also has a family now, Zhao Guihua also curled up her mouth, she couldn't be happier than this, she said: "Let's go, let's go back and move."

Zhuang Laolan: "We are really moving today, today is the day of marriage. This is too exhausting."

He applied for a house with the factory. After more than half a year of waiting, it was finally his turn. It was in a courtyard house in Xinghuali. He only got the key yesterday. He said, "We can... tomorrow..."

Zhao Guihua: "I asked Blind Li in the alley. He said that today is a good day, suitable for marriage and moving. Besides, we are both fine, so why don't we move today? Let's move there earlier, so we don't have to worry about it." ."

Seeing that Zhao Guihua persisted, Zhuang Laoer nodded and said, "Okay."

The two of them didn't stop there, and went back to move quickly. The new couple didn't have many things at home, so they rented a scooter and moved all the things up there. Pushing the cart together, we quickly arrived at No. 44 Xinghuali.

Walking to the door, Zhao Guihua looked at the house here, and took a deep breath. This room is better than the one they rented. This side is obviously better, but because Zhuang Laoer is from the machinery factory, they The price is even cheaper.

Zhao Guihua felt countless joys in her heart, and said, "Let's go."

The two of them pushed things into the door together, and as soon as they entered the yard, they heard a sharp voice: "Who are you looking for?"

A lesbian held a baby and looked at Zhao Guihua and the others. Zhao Guihua raised her eyes and looked at the woman carrying a baby. She could see that she was also aggressive. She said crisply, "We are new here, this is my man."

Zhuang Laolan'er is not the old man who will be decades later, he is a young man, even when he is old, he will be stunned, but when he was young. The couple looks really good.

It's not that kind of extremely beautiful appearance, but it can be called delicate and handsome.

If you think about it carefully, it must be the case. The three children of the Zhuang family are not bad in appearance, so they naturally resemble their parents. However, although she looks good and looks very delicate, Zhao Guihua's eyes are a bit fierce, and she is not a very easy-to-provoke young wife at first glance.

Zhao Guihua observed this woman, and this person also looked at Zhao Guihua.

Both sides had some judgments, the woman thought for a while, and said: "My man's surname is Zhou, and he also works in the machinery factory. My own surname is Li. Some people in the courtyard call me Mrs. Zhou, and some call me Mrs. Li. Someone called me Zhou Lishi. This is my son, seven months old now."

Zhao Guihua nodded and said, "Sister-in-law Zhou, we haven't finished moving, so I won't talk to you for now."

They found their home, it was in the side room of the front yard, a room, the husband and wife unlocked the door and entered, Zhao Guihua was full of eyes as soon as he came in, it was bigger than the house they rented first.

Zhao Guihua showed a smile, looked inside and out, and said, "It's really good, there are two rooms here."

Old Zhuang nodded his head, "That's not true."

He was also happy, and with a smile on his face, he gestured and said, "Build it on this side, and then install a door. This is the inner and outer room. The inner room is for rest, and the outer room is for cooking and eating. It's very good."

He looked at his wife with bright eyes and said, "What do you think? We can do it today."

Zhao Guihua: "I think it will work."

Old Man Zhuang said, "Alright then, I'll move it a second time, you can rest at home."

Zhao Guihua whitened him and said: "What nonsense are you talking about, I naturally want to be with you."

The two have known each other for a year. Although they were not married before, they still depended on each other under the same roof. He treated her very well, and she was naturally not a ruthless person. He was willing to do all the heavy work alone. .

She was very decisive: "You are so tired pushing the cart by yourself, I will share some of it, we both feel relaxed, let's go, together."

Zhao Osmanthus frankly, Zhuang Laolan was happy, but he didn't know how to say it, so he could only groan, rubbed his hands and followed Zhao Osmanthus, the two went out together, and happened to meet a pregnant woman coming out. She looked at the big belly, which seemed to be about to give birth. This person had a weak face. Seeing them, he showed a soft smile, with a bit of timidity, and whispered: "You are new here. Neighbor?"

Zhao Guihua nodded, and introduced herself again. The big belly woman said softly, "My man's surname is Su, you can call me Mrs. Su."

The man didn't mention his name at all.

The two didn't exchange greetings with anyone, and soon went out again, but Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Su got together to discuss the new neighbors. But Zhao Guihua didn't know what they were talking about, but even if she knew, she didn't care that much.

They finished the second trip very quickly, and handed over the keys of the house to the landlord. The landlord is the old doctor of Huichuntang, and his house is not worrying about renting. They happily congratulated the young couple and accepted the Candy for the couple.

Candies are expensive now. Even if they are married, the couple will buy very little, and only distribute them to a few people they have contacts with. The two of them push the cart and pass by again, and there are more people in Xinghuali courtyard. a bit. One of the bright and tall daughter-in-law said with a smile, "I live in the backyard. My man's surname is Li, my surname is Wang, and my name is Wang Xiaocao."

She is also a woman with a big belly, not as big as Mrs. Su, presumably she is a little shorter than Mrs. Su.

Zhao Guihua greeted her with a smile, and was about to leave when she heard the sound of things falling to the ground and breaking.

Everyone followed the line of sight, and saw Mrs. Zhou standing by the cart and picking up other people's things. She didn't break it, but her son was still hugging her body, and her little hands scrambled and knocked a box crookedly. A rice bowl fell to the floor with a thud-broken.

The scene immediately quieted down, and Zhao Guihua immediately looked at Mrs. Zhou.

Mrs. Zhou was a little embarrassed, but she still pretended to be casual and said: "Look, this thing is not well placed here, it just fell off, it really scares me to death."

Instead, the wicked can file a complaint first.

But Zhao Guihua is not easy to get along with. If she was manipulated when she first moved in, wouldn't it be endless in the future?

She sneered and said, "I'm scared to death? What you said is a bit unconscionable, right? Why do you bully people because we are new here? I put all my good things in the car, so what does it have to do with you?" Is it? You came here to pick up my things and dropped them. Now you still want the wicked to sue first? Look at this bowl in my house. We just bought it not long ago. There is no broken porcelain, so you You're making fun of me, and you still want to mess around now? I'm new here, and I don't want to trouble you, so just accompany me for a bowl of money."

Sister-in-law Zhou's face turned green and then pale, and she was very unhappy. She snorted and said sharply, "What's the matter with you? Why are you blackmailing people? Why are you so unreasonable, little girl?"

Zhao Guihua was not weak at all: "You broke my things and said I blackmailed people, why do you think you are justified because you have a loud voice?"

She rolled up her sleeves and said, "It's true that I'm new here, but I can't be bullied."

"you!"

Aunt Li on the side, that is, Wang Xiaocao, took the initiative to say: "Sister-in-law Zhou, I have seen it all. It was your small group that was picked up by others, so you can lose money. No one is rich now. You You can't harm others without losing money, right?"

Aunt Zhou immediately became unhappy: "Who are you after? We are neighbors, so what do children know?"

"Children are ignorant, but I think children's ignorance is guided by adults, but if adults understand something, they won't mess around at this time." Zhao Guihua is not polite.

At this time, Wang Xiaocao was not happy anymore. She said, "You are my neighbor, and this Zhao Guihua is also my neighbor. Naturally, I will see who is more reasonable. What I say is fair."

Aunt Zhou was so annoyed, she didn't expect Wang Xiaocao to be so careless, she originally thought about joining the sisters-in-law in the courtyard to give the newcomer some flair. But before anything happened, Wang Xiaocao turned his back on him.

It's not a thing.

"I won't compensate today, what can you do to me? Who told you to put it in the yard..." Mrs. Zhou was very proud, looking at Zhao Guihua arrogantly.

Zhao Guihua ran directly in the direction of his house, smashing the glass with a bang.

She doesn't care about that.

Mrs. Zhou looked at Zhao Guihua in disbelief, and became angry, handed her son to her, and rushed up: "Ah, you dare to smash the glass in my house..."

She was about to scratch someone when she came up, but Zhao Guihua grabbed him, grabbed Mrs. Zhou's hair, and punched her straight away.

"Fuck!"

"Don't fight!"

"My mother."

"You, you, what are you doing?"

"Why are you still hitting people! This is not right!"

"That's right, this kind of person can't be moved into our yard, where is there such a..."

The people in the yard came out quickly, and a black-faced lesbian in the room next to Zhou's house heard the movement and took a look, and quickly retreated when he saw the fight.

Zhao Guihua stood in the yard, neither humble nor overbearing, she said crisply: "We moved here, the factory allowed us to move, today is the first day we move, are you going to bully others together? I can see this old man bullying newcomers. What? What? She smashed my family's job, and she still found fault and refused to pay compensation. Is it okay for me to take revenge? What's the matter with the state officials setting fire and not allowing the people to light lamps? She was talking to me just now, bullying people, you should treat it as I didn't see it. Then of course I can't forget it, and now I don't need her to pay for my job. Anyway, I'm here, whoever smashes my job, I'll smash the window of his house. It's a big deal. As for beating people... she If you strike first, I can't fight back? I have to be beaten? There is no such reason in the world, right?"

Zhuang Laolan nodded aside, and said: "My wife is right, who knows that moving is always a matter of time, and I will ruin my job on the day I move. Is this a good idea? Leave this matter to your family. Are you willing? Don't talk about beating her. My wife doesn't do it, and I'm not polite. We moved to the workers' compound in the factory, not the bandits' den. What's the matter? You want to bully our new neighbors together ? There is no such thing, right?」

"You..." Mrs. Zhou was punched and the glass was smashed. Seeing that the young couple are quite temperamental, knowing that these two are not being squeezed and flattened by others, they shed tears in anger .

Wang Xiaocao: "Why are you crying? No one would ruin someone's job on the day of moving. It sounds really bad luck."

Having said that, everyone really felt sympathetic, and felt that this matter was quite unlucky.

Wang Xiaocao said again: "You are really capable of causing troubles and can't make peace. I see that both of you are a little angry. We are all neighbors. Between neighbors, it is impossible, really impossible, and we will still be on the same level in the future. As for the courtyard, don't worry too much about each other. I think, let's forget about it. Anyway, if you smash other people's jobs, they smash your glass. It's even. You see, we can live in a big courtyard Son, it must all belong to the same factory. We are not only co-workers, but we will never see each other again in the future. This can't happen, so let's take a step back, okay?"

I have to say that Wang Xiaocao has already shown a bit of a "manager" temperament at this time, but she can persuade everyone. She said: "Distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors. In the future, if they don't keep everything together, they have to help each other. Compared with these Unhappy with this incident? Zhao Guihua, isn't it? Look at your festive move. Although the bowl is broken, it's a small matter. We can't let the festive matter become angry. Ah. Don't be as knowledgeable as Mrs. Zhou, she is always like this."

Then he pulled Mrs. Zhou and said, "You were wrong in the first place. Don't you admit that it's useful? Everyone has eyes. How can you let others be alone if you mess around? You see, you don't care about your children when you quarrel with others." Why is it more important to have a child? I'll help you look after the child, so go and change the glass at home. Otherwise, it's impossible to have no glass at night. Doesn't it cost money to freeze it?"

It's May now, but it's not good at night, it's still cold.

After hearing this, Mrs. Zhou stomped her feet, snorted, and said, "Then I'll go buy glass first."

Zhao Guihua also snorted, and Zhao Guihua was just a young girl at this time, when she was young and energetic, she fought back and started to move. They moved things in, and Zhuang Laoer said in a low voice, "If this happens, there will be a commotion, is it all right?"

Zhao Guihua thought for a while, then shook her head: "It's okay, she was unreasonable at the beginning of this matter, and she wanted to blame us for being unreasonable. If we admit our love, you can watch it in the future. This kind of thing must never end It's gone. But it's different now that I fight back, at least they have to take it easy. It should be clear that although we are young, we are not easy to bully."

Zhuang Laolan nodded, thinking that his wife was right.

This is not the case now, but if you are a little weaker, countless blood-sucking insects will rush up. This is the old society.

It's better to have a bad reputation than to be weak and bully.

Elder Zhuang said, "Then I'll go buy some bricks now, and build two rooms inside and outside the house."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay."

"Then I'll clean it up at home," she said.

The two quickly divided the labor and cooperated. Wang Xiaocao came over holding his belly and said, "We are all neighbors, not unreasonable people. If you have anything to do in the future, call me. My man works as a cook in a machinery factory. You The man is from the workshop, right?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "Yes, he works as a riveter in the workshop."

She looked at Wang Xiaocao curiously, and asked, "How long have you been pregnant?"

Wang Xiaocao smiled: "I have been here for more than six months."

Zhao Guihua: "I see there is a pregnant woman in the yard..."

"Oh, she is coming soon, she will give birth in less than a month, don't rush her."

Zhao Guihua: "I know."

She smiled and said, "I'm not that impulsive, am I?"

"You are not impulsive, you are the most impulsive little daughter-in-law I have ever seen." Wang Xiaocao said very sincerely, "Very powerful."

Zhao Guihua scratched her head: "Does she look like a shrew?"

"How can there be, how can there be such a good-looking shrew."

Zhao Guihua giggled, and Wang Xiaocao also laughed. Although it was only the first time they met, they both had a refreshing personality, and they hit it off a little bit, and from this day on, the two of them have been together for a long time. Ten years of friendship.

"Actually, it's right for you to be fierce. Sister-in-law Zhou is like this. She bullies the weak and fears the hard. If you are fierce, she won't dare to provoke you in the future. But if you are controlled by her, she will never end."

As a neighbor, Wang Xiaocao knew Mrs. Zhou's personality very well.

Zhao Guihua: "So dare I do the right thing?"

"That's for sure."

The two chatted quickly, and after a while, Zhao Guihua figured out the general situation in the yard. Not to mention, the yard was really full of workers from the machinery factory. mouth.

Next to it is the Su family, who got married last year. It is said that the youngest daughter-in-law escaped from the famine.

There is also the Zhou family, their family is also a family of three, and his neighbor is also the same. That family also gave birth to a son named Bai Fendou, who is now three months old. As for the backyard, there are also many families, but there are not too many families.

How should I put it, now that the world is chaotic, who doesn't die?

Even Wang Xiaocao's family is the same, the family members are gone.

Zhao Guihua found out the situation in the courtyard, and felt relieved. This place is actually not complicated. Compared with the large courtyard they lived in before, there are more people here. After all, there is a front yard and a courtyard. There is a backyard, but this side is not as complicated as that side.

Almost every household here is a machine factory worker. Although they are also poor, it is much better to have a stable source.

The poorer you are, the more chaotic you are, this is inevitable.

She used to throw vegetables in the big courtyard. It was much better for Zhao Guihua not to keep her things outside, and she had a bad reputation from the beginning. Others really can't do it. She had heard that other people's homes lost dried vegetables.

She just hoped that things would get better here.

While the two were talking, Zhuang Laoer had already returned with the bricks, and Wang Xiaocao was not here to cause trouble at this time, and the husband and wife immediately started working in full swing. The two of them were strong enough to tidy up the house very quickly.

Zhao Guihua folded all the quilts and put them in a corner of the kang. Speaking of which, his house has no shortage of bedding. There are all of them, and the continuation is very solid.

In addition, Zhuang Laoer used to have a quilt, so he re-plunged cotton together, and made two cotton-padded jackets and trousers with the rest.

She and Zhuang Laozi both have it. Fortunately, Wang's family is four brothers and has a lot of things.

After she finished tidying up, she turned her head and saw that Zhuang Laoer took out two red candles shyly and put them on the table. He met Zhao Guihua's eyes and said quickly, "I didn't waste it, I just Thinking, today is our wedding day, how could there be no red candles."

He pursed his lips, and Zhao Guihua burst out laughing, and said, "You're still thoughtful."

Zhuang Laolan immediately smiled.

With a bit of pride, he said, "Actually, I've already asked others about what we are planning to get married. Although the two of us have no other relatives, we still have to."

Zhao Guihua nodded vigorously and hummed.

Zhuang Laolan: "From now on, this will be our home."

Zhao Guihua nodded more vigorously. Seeing that her hair was messed up, Old Zhuang went up to help her tidy it up. Zhao Guihua shaved her bald head at this time last year. Now her hair is not very long, so she can only comb it twice under her ears. a bunny tail.

Zhuang Laoer: "The wall is finished, but I haven't found the door. Let's use old clothes to make a curtain for the door. What do you think?"

Zhao Guihua: "Let me do it. You leave the doors and windows open, so that the walls dry faster."

"good."

The two were busy, Mrs. Zhou led someone back to change the glass, she was so distressed that she didn't want it, if she knew it, she would pay for a bowl, the glass is more expensive than the bowl. She wanted to ask for money, but she really complied with that sentence, bullying the weak and fearing the hard.

She really didn't dare, this little daughter-in-law dared to cause trouble when she first arrived, but she just got on with it. Besides, when she went out just now, she specifically went to the area where they used to live to inquire about it.

Well, as expected, she is a shrew.

I heard that the two of them nearly killed the thief who entered the house to steal something. This woman dared to stab someone with a kitchen knife. When she thought about it, she felt that she still couldn't do it. Everyone said she was hot, but she really couldn't do it this hot.

And it is said that this little girl is much more fierce than her man, so she has specially trained. After hearing about this, Mrs. Zhou really didn't dare to offend anyone. She gritted her teeth, feeling that she didn't do well today, it was a loss.

She is also a quick-faced person, she can't hide things, and everyone in the big courtyard knows about it, the new couple, that is very fierce. That Zhao Osmanthus is still a practiced one.

Who knew that Zhao Guihua shaves her head to get rid of lice, no one knows, under her own misleading, she became a master of the mountains, you say this...

Anyway, bragging, not breaking the law!

The day hadn't passed yet, and everyone in the courtyard knew their "details". Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laoji also bought pork head meat and a roast chicken, and Zhao Guihua made dumplings.

Today is not only their housewarming, but also a day of great joy for the two of them. Both of them changed into good clothes, Zhao Guihua put on a red gown, and Zhuang Laoer also changed into newly made clothes.

Zhuang Laozi touched the new clothes happily and said, "Daughter-in-law, you are so kind."

The corners of Zhao Guihua's mouth curled up, and Zhuang Laoji made dumplings with Zhao Guihua. This was the white flour that Zhao Guihua brought back last year. Except for the time when she was sick, she didn't eat it every day. Except for New Year's and holidays, they It will only improve two or three times a month.

But now, there is still one and a half bags left.

There was one and a half bags of rice and white noodles left, but I ate a lot of Erhe noodles.

Zhao Guihua: "You put the food under the pot in the kitchen."

"good."

This is a small secret room that they built by the way when they were building the wall just now. It is impossible for Tibetans to hide people. It is just under the pot on the side. People cannot hide people, but there is no problem at all if you put a few bags of grain. . Zhao Guihua learned this from her grandma. After these hard times, no one knows how to hide food. It can save lives.

Not to mention her family, even Wang Er and those gangsters know how to hide some food for emergencies.

As soon as Zhao Guihua gave the order, Old Man Zhuang understood.

It turned out that when his father led him to live, there were also such things. He put all the food away and locked the small cabinet. The lock was pinned in the corner, so it was really hard to find unless you took it out.

He said: "In the future, I will work hard, earn more money, and fill the secret room."

Zhao Guihua glanced at him with a smile and annoyance, and Zhuang Laoer thought brokenly: "Although I spent some money this time, don't feel bad, I will work harder to make money in the future. This is the only time we get married, and we have to Celebrate well, or you will regret it later when you think about it."

He was afraid that Zhao Guihua would love money.

Zhao Guihua glanced at him again and said, "Be virtuous."

At this time, she had finished making dumplings, wiped her hands, got up and dug into the pillow, took out a bag, and said, "Look."

Zhuang Laolan opened it suspiciously, looked down, his eyeballs almost popped out, and said, "This, this, this..."

He stammered, lowered his voice, and said, "You, you, how do you have so much money?"

Zhao Guihua took the bag, counted it to him, and said, "This is thirty-one silver dollars, four small gold bars, one silver dollar was given to me by you, and the rest I dug out from my enemy's house." ."

During this period of time, Mrs. Zhuang already knew what was going on with Zhao Guihua's family. He didn't feel that his daughter-in-law was cruel at all, even though he was a quiet and honest person. But he is also very strong and righteous in his bones.

He wouldn't feel a pity if a bad guy died ten thousand times. On the contrary, when this kind of bad guy dies, good people have more hope of life, so he agrees with Zhao Guihua's behavior. The only thing he fears is that fortunately, Zhao Guihua Osmanthus was not caught.

But she didn't want to, she took so much money out.

Zhao Guihua didn't feel embarrassed at all, she said bluntly: "I didn't dare to trust you completely before, so I didn't tell you that I didn't spend any of the money I took at that time, it was all here. Now that we are married, I will naturally tell you."

Zhuang Laoer said seriously: "You are doing the right thing."

Zhao Guihua raised the corners of her mouth and said, "Of course."

She said: "I am very good at living. These days, our living expenses, food and clothing are all your wages. There is still some money left. So I didn't move this money, just in case. "

Zhuang Lao Er nodded: "You are right."

He looked at the small gold bar curiously and said, "This is the first time I have seen a gold bar."

Although this gold bar is the thickness of a finger, it is not big, but the common people have never had it.

Four!

That's pretty cool.

Zhao Guihua: "I'll put it away first. When our family is short of money and food, we can also exchange food. It will be of great use at critical moments."

Zhuang Laolan quickly nodded and said, "It's up to you, put it away quickly."

Neither of them thought that the silver dollars and small gold bars saved up would be of great help. The famine of around 1960, and the ability of three children to graduate from high school were all thanks to this family background.

Of course, no one can see what's going on ahead, these are things for later.

He whispered: "Let's not be found, be careful."

Zhao Guihua: "Of course I know."

Zhuang Laolan couldn't imagine that his family's "family property" is so big, but he understands that the wealth is not revealed. He whispered: "We don't know our neighbors very well, and we don't know who they are. We just moved here. You'd better not dig vegetables, stay at home more."

Zhao Guihua: "I know."

She also has her own calculations, she said: "I will go to the match factory to pick up some job of pasting matchboxes, and earn some money to supplement the family."

I used to think that it was extremely difficult for a woman to find a job, but now that life is getting better, I can find some odd jobs. Although they all work at home, they can also supplement some household expenses.

Zhuang Laolan: "That's fine, but don't make yourself too tired."

Zhao Guihua rolled his eyes at him and said, "I used to do a lot of work in the countryside. Why am I afraid of being tired? We ordinary people naturally have to work hard to live a good life. Otherwise, we have nothing to eat and drink. What's the point of living?" Sample?"

Old Zhuang'er smiled, "Okay, okay, I'll listen to you."

Zhao Guihua put away the money again, and then got up to cook dumplings. The husband and wife also bought a small bottle of wine, a very small bottle, Zhuang Laolan poured two glasses, closed the doors and windows, and lit two big red candles .

After the dumplings came out of the pot, Zhao Guihua brought the cut pork head meat and roast chicken to the table. The two of them looked at each other, and sat on the kang like this, worshiping the heaven and the earth three times in front of the red candle.

Husband and wife bowed to each other... Zhuang Laozi held Zhao Guihua's hand when he raised his head. He smiled and said, "We will be husband and wife from now on."

Zhao Guihua: "We are husband and wife, and we went to the office this morning to get our marriage certificate."

This is very formal.

"Yeah."

Zhao Guihua: "Come on, let's eat."

Zhuang Laoer: "Okay."

Today's dishes are very good, it is a rare delicacy for two people, Zhuang Lao Er pulled off a chicken leg and said, "Here, here you are."

Zhao Guihua: "You eat it too, what else..."

The two ate quickly. On the wedding night, both of them were a little tired because of moving, but their mood was extraordinarily bright. Although the world was chaotic, the two of them finally had someone who depended on each other, and they would never be together again. Alone...

Old Zhuang'er and Zhao Guihua officially became husband and wife, which feels like an old couple, but Old Zhuang'er feels more motivated.

Because they moved to a new house, the rent has decreased, and Zhao Guihua and the others can naturally save a little more every month. Because Zhao Guihua had a conflict with Mrs. Zhou on the day she moved here, the people in the yard were not very friendly with Zhao Guihua.

But there is no conflict, everyone lives their own lives, and there is no time to quarrel with cliques.

I'm already exhausted from chewing a little grain every day, so I don't have the time to talk about what I have and what I don't have.

On the contrary, Wang Xiaocao can get along with Zhao Guihua, and the two interact more.

Zhao Guihua and his wife quickly settled down, and they are also slowly integrating into the compound. The people in the compound come and go, some people move out, and some people move in again, but Aunt Zhou These few companies are all there, and slowly they can talk.

Don't look at Zhao Guihua and Mrs. Zhou's conflicts on the first day, but his brother Zhou didn't say anything, and they got along with each other after a long time. The middle-aged men in several courtyards also went to the river to fish together to improve their lives, and they were quite harmonious.

Otherwise, people are happy to have sons these days, and they have many sons. It is because there is great power in numbers.

If one or two people can only go fishing, they may not be able to catch it, and there are also many local ruffians who are greedy for cheap and forcefully ask for it. But if more people go offline together, it will definitely be rewarding. Each family gets a share, whether it is eaten by the family or sold for money, it is all right.

Zhao Guihua and the others are not very good at cooking freshwater fish, but fortunately there is Wang Xiaocao's man. Cook Li is now a serious cook, and his skills are good. I don't want to teach them how to cook, but give me advice on how to get rid of the fishy smell. is allowed.

If it doesn't work, marinating salted fish is also a tough dish.

Days went by day by day, when Zhao Guihua and the others moved here, they didn't think about how long they could live here, but they didn't think that it would take them a few years to live here. The days also settled down. Probably because of the stable life, Zhao Guihua's family is also more and more prosperous.

In the past few years, there have been many changes in the compound, and so has their house.

Their family has also changed from two people to four people, and from one room to two rooms. The room next to them was also leased by them for the children.

Zhao Guihua has already given birth to her eldest son, Zhuang Zhiyuan, and her second daughter, Zhuang Zhixin. The two little ones are not yet at the age of school, and they are jumping around in the yard. There are many children in their compound, and there are also many children of the same age.

Everyone is dancing grid in the yard, there are the three siblings of the Su family, little Zhou Qun, little Fendou, and little Li Fang, Li Fang leads Zhuang Zhixin to turn the flower rope... The children are very lively, while the adults are busy , Zhao Guihua is also pasting paper boxes.

No matter it is her, the women of several families in the yard are working, this is money.

It's cold now, but everyone doesn't mind, and they still get together to work.

This together can still gossip about the surroundings, um, after so many years, although they look down on each other in their hearts, they are already very harmonious on the surface, after all, they are neighbors who look up but see down.

Everyone was gossip about the alley and the factory, when suddenly there was a crackling sound outside. Everyone was startled when they heard the movement, and immediately realized that the common people had seen such chaos a lot. Although they didn't know what happened, they almost didn't stop to collect their things and quickly called to their own houses. The child, close the door and window, if you are so nervous, rush to push the door.

Zhao Guihua also called her two children into the house and told them not to run around. She leaned on the window and looked out. Her husband hadn't come back yet.

At this time, Zhuang Laojier and the others were all working in the factory.

"mother......"

Zhao Guihua: "Play by yourself."

She hesitated, ran out and closed the door, but left it unlocked.

After all, the men of each family have not come back yet.

Zhao Guihua came back and sat in the room, feeling the cold wind blowing, and suddenly felt that it was really cold today. She got up and said, "I'll light a fire."

The two children looked at Zhao Guihua eagerly, Zhao Guihua tried to calm down and said, "It's okay, mom is at home, everything will be fine."

The two children moved to their mother's side, and Zhao Guihua rubbed the children's heads. Although they were ordinary people, they also knew that there was a war in Tianjin Wei, but they didn't know more about it.

Everyone is apprehensive and afraid, afraid and looking forward to it.

But at this time, no matter how scared she was, she didn't visit other people's homes. She hid in her own home peacefully and waited for a result. This morning, Zhao Guihua spent the whole morning in anxiety. She didn't even know that How long the situation will last, I only know that the common people can only wait at home honestly. Although she was very nervous, but because the child was still young, she tried her best to pretend nothing had happened.

It's just that she forgot to put salt in the dish at noon, which showed her trance and restlessness.

Just when everyone in the compound was nervous, Zhao Guihua suddenly heard the sound of the door opening outside, and she came to the door immediately, and saw that several men who were working in the compound had come back, and they were all excited and shouted. : "Liberated, liberated! Come out, everyone..."

"Xizhimen has switched defenses, it's liberated..."

"The large troops of the People's Liberation Army will enter the city in two days..."

When the people in the yard heard this movement, they ran out one after another, their faces flushed with excitement, they couldn't believe it, but they were extremely happy: "Really? Are these all true?"

"Aren't you mistaken? Did you read correctly? Did you hear correctly?"

"No, not at all, the streets are full of people now, everyone is celebrating, it's great, it's great..."

Zhuang Laoer ran to his daughter-in-law, held her hand, and said excitedly, "No one will oppress us anymore, and we can live a good life... These days are over, everything is over."

Zhao Guihua also started to cry. She couldn't stop crying, but the corners of her mouth were raised high. She rubbed her eyes and said, "That's great, that's great."

Although no one in her family can see such a day, she will replace them and live a serious life.

"It's so good, it's so good." She murmured repeatedly, Zhuang Laoer didn't care whether he was outside at this time, he hugged Zhao Guihua and said, "From now on, our family, we don't have to be afraid anymore! We can live a peaceful life now!"

Zhao Guihua felt uncomfortable being strangled by him, but she couldn't stop smiling and said, "Well, don't be afraid anymore! The future will be a good day."

"Daddy, daddy hug..." Zhuang Zhixin rushed over, and Zhuang Laolan picked up his daughter and his son in his arms, and the two children were lifted high. The children were infected with the joy of the adults and yelled along.

Zhuang Laolan laughed loudly and said, "Let's eat dumplings tonight!"

"Wow!"

"I want to eat, I want to eat!"

"My family wants to..."

The children were particularly lively, and the adults in the yard were even more lively. They knew better than the children how this good day came about, and they all ran around excitedly, crying and laughing. Regardless of whether there were small frictions or conflicts before, they can hug each other excitedly and celebrate happily at this time.

Zhuang Laolan was holding his wife and holding the child. He suddenly turned his head and looked at his daughter-in-law. He said seriously: "Daughter-in-law, shall we have another child? If we have another child, he will be born in New China." gone."

He was happy with longing: "Just call Zhixi, Hope's Xi, regardless of whether it's a boy or a girl, it's called this, okay?"

Zhao Guihua's eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles, she nodded vigorously, and said, "Okay!"

Extra 8

Zhuang Zhixi was born in New China.

Although there were hardships and poverty along the way, it was not as chaotic as the old society. He grew up healthy and happy all the way, and successfully graduated from high school. If it was not for the policy at that time, he should have been admitted to a good university and continued his studies.

However, although he did not go to university, he entered a machine factory after graduating from high school, and just missed the "going to the countryside". It's been a smooth journey. The children in his family, whether they are the previous generation or the next generation, Zhuang Zhixi's age is just right for this matter. If he didn't go to the countryside, other people's age would not be able to meet them at all.

It can be said that the three children of the banker are all lucky and living well in their age.

If it's really going to the countryside and going out, Zhao Guihua has to worry.

Fortunately, no.

The morning sun was particularly bright, and the cicadas kept chirping in the early morning. Even though the heavy blackout curtains were covering it, there was still a ray of sunlight "sneaking" into the room, and there were a few wisps of heat. When Osmanthus woke up, she was a little confused, but she soon calmed down.

It turned out that she was dreaming.

For some reason, she dreamed about those old things. She dreamed about the time when she and his old man first met. It has been maintained for decades, and the relationship remains the same, which is different from the young people today.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up. It's summer now. Although the air conditioner was turned on, she still felt a little hot. She stretched her legs and stood up, poured herself a glass of water, and drank it down in one gulp. Only then did he enter the bathroom, wash up and come out, and changed into a pure cotton cultural old man's shirt. Now there are many kinds of materials, such as silk chiffon linen, but Zhao Guihua still likes the old man's shirt made of pure cotton the most, she doesn't like anything else.

In fact, she is a very nostalgic person in her bones. Zhao Guihua put on cotton loose slacks, opened the door and came out, muttering: "Where did the old man go again?"

Her family lives in an old courtyard house. It is said that this was the mansion of the princes of the Qing Dynasty in the early days. comfortable.

The youngest son Zhuang Zhixi bought this in the 1980s with the money from selling Clivia at that time, and it cost nearly 100,000 yuan.

Although this amount sounds like a joke now, it was a huge sum of money in the early 1980s. Not everyone could afford it, and even if some people could, they might not be willing. Buying a house was not popular at that time, so Zhuang Zhixi got a great deal. What's rare is that this courtyard house is well preserved. Although it has undergone some simple repairs and renovations in the later period to make it more livable, it still retains its antique flavor. Zhao Osmanthus loves it anyway.

Now, this house is not easy to buy for several hundred million.

Just terrible.

Zhao Guihua and his family's compound in Xinghuali was demolished more than ten years ago, and the old neighbors moved into the building. Zhao Guihua also lived in the compound for a few years, but he lived in the compound all his life. She wasn't used to the building.

She is not used to it, and neither is his old man.

Of course, there are still many advantages to living in a building. The comfort alone is better than a big courtyard, but as I get older, I prefer a down-to-earth life and have a courtyard. Seeing that his father and mother were a bit aggrieved, Zhuang Zhixi simply renovated the courtyard here, and his family moved here.

For this reason, Aunt Zhou and the others joked that Zhao Guihua's old couple would not enjoy life, how nice it is to live in a high-rise building.

Zhao Guihua thinks that they don't understand, they are older and like to have a down-to-earth atmosphere. The old couple followed their son's family and moved to the courtyard house, Wujin's big house. The old couple immediately jumped up and down. They were obviously old, but they decisively opened a vegetable garden in the yard.

If it weren't for the children in the family who still like flowers very much, Zhao Guihua and his wife would have shoveled the flower garden long ago.

Where is this kind of flower better?

In a thousand words, growing vegetables is the kingly way.

Because of growing vegetables, the old couple is alive and well. They are obviously in their eighties, but their bodies are great, and their children may not be more energetic than them. Zhao Guihua came to the central courtyard along the corridor of Chaoshou Pavilion. Zhuang Laoer was playing chess with his eldest son. Zhuang Zhiyuan came here every day after retirement. He and Aunt Wang and Aunt Zhou were in the same neighborhood, and it only took fifteen minutes to walk there. very close.

In fact, Zhuang Zhixi also invited his eldest brother and second sister to come and live together. Their house is five-entry, and there is always room to live in, but both parties refused, neither of them wanted to take advantage of the younger brother.

Besides, their living habits may not be the same.

But even though they haven't moved here, they still come here almost every day. As the old man gets older, his children naturally hope to spend more time with the old man, especially Zhuang Zhixin, who married her own man when she was in her twenties. Going to the island to join the army, it can be said that I have never been filial to my parents in my whole life, and I come back every two or three years, only for a few days. Parents' affairs are handled by older brothers and younger brothers. Even his two sons own a house in the capital because of his mother's help. Zhuang Zhixin actually feels very guilty in his heart, and now the husband and wife are both retired. The two of them also returned to the capital. Even though they have lived on the island for most of their lives, they still feel that this is their root.

They are all natives of Sijiucheng, and they want to go back to their hometown when they get old. Besides, the family is here.

The two of them moved back to their own house, which was bought with the money from the demolition. The house in Bailaiping was just right for the old couple. Zhuang Zhixin and his eldest brother lived upstairs and downstairs, and they came to visit each other every morning. .

Zhuang Zhiyuan came every day, rain or shine. Zhuang Zhixin didn't give in too much.

Zhao Guihua opened the door and came in, Zhuang Zhiyuan smiled and said, "Mom, you got up late today."

Zhao Guihua: "Can't I sleep in at my age?"

She snorted and said, "I dreamed that my father and I were young."

After saying this, Zhuang Laoer immediately laughed and said, "I was also a spirited guy when I was young."

Zhao Guihua smiled and said, "If you're not energetic, I still can't see you."

"Who do you look down on?"

Zhuang Zhixi and his wife also came over. Both of these couples are very anti-aging people. They are obviously in their sixties, but if you say that they are in their forties, most people will believe them. They look much younger than their actual age.

People who have never experienced hardship in this life can tell from their faces that the years have not left any traces.

Mingmei has already retired. She retired normally at the age of fifty-five. In fact, the school wanted to re-employ, but she herself refused. This person has worked all her life. When she reaches retirement age, she should enjoy life instead of forcing herself personal value.

Besides, personal value is not reflected in whether you go to work or not.

But since retiring, Mingmei has been hanging out with Zhao Guihua more, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have had a lot of troubles, so that Zhuang Zhixin always wonders if Mingmei is her mother's daughter. These two people are really speculative.

Probably because of the "master" support of Mingmei, Zhao Guihua now walks like a crab, walking sideways.

Fortunately, the old lady is still reasonable, otherwise it would be really unbearable.

Zhuang Zhixin followed behind his younger brother and younger siblings, holding breakfast in his hand, the old Sijiucheng traditional breakfast, which he would never tire of eating. The family sat down, but did not continue the topic of the leader. Zhao Guihua looked left and right, and said, "Where are you guys?"

Mingmei: "Isn't this the Olympic Games soon? I have a performance, so I went to practice early in the morning."

Yes, it is 2008, the year of the Olympic Games.

Zhao Guihua nodded, Tuanyuanyuan was married, and the little boy she was talking about was naturally their child. Tuantuan got married at the age of 30. Tuantuan married his university student abroad. That girl is also from Forty-Nine City. She graduated from university and came to Tuantuan's company for an internship. They got together after coming and going. The two gave birth to twins the year they got married. , now the two children are six years old, and they will not be in first grade until school starts in two months.

Yuanyuan is married to Ye Siyuan, which is very surprising. After all, since childhood, they have not shown the slightest bit of specialness. Among a group of friends, the relationship between the two of them is also very regular.

Xiao Sitian knows that sticky Tuantuan needs sweets, but Siyuan and Yuanyuan are nothing special, just like brothers and sisters who love each other.

But sometimes things are so bizarre that two people who have no sign of it finally come together. If there is one person who is not surprised, then it is brother Tuantuan. Maybe it is difficult for others to understand, but Tuantuan can understand. They went abroad to study after graduating from high school. It can be said that the three depend on each other for life.

This is a bit exaggerated, but the three of them live together, and they are together in everything. Some relationships are happy at first sight, but they are considered to be in love for a long time. Others didn't expect it, but Tuantuan didn't feel surprised at all.

When they first came to foreign countries, they were not very old. Although they looked bold, they were somewhat uneasy in their hearts. It was the same whether they were men or women. They were not as tough as they thought.

A little fragile at times, still a little.

Yuanyuan is good-looking, and there are still many suitors. Siyuan helps prevent a lot of troubles, and in the same way, Yuanyuan also helps Siyuan avoid a lot of rotten peach blossoms.

Therefore, it is normal for two people to develop feelings under the support. They have finished college and graduate school, and they have been together for so many years, so they are naturally very emotional. So the two began to fall in love before returning to China.

But neither of the two said anything, and the two didn't make it official until Siyuan returned to China.

Siyuan returned to China a year later than their brother and sister, and the two talked for two years after they made it public. Yuanyuan got married earlier than her brother, but his child was the same age as her brother's child. Now Yuanyuan and Ye Siyuan also lives here.

Yuanyuan still loves her family very much, anyway, the family is not too big to live in, her grandparents, parents, and elder brother all want her to live there, Yuanyuan doesn't hesitate at all. Ye Siyuan let her handle all these matters.

I have to say that the girls in his family look gentle, but they are somewhat strong in their bones.

Zhuang Zhixin is a love brain, but her men have been promoted to very high positions, and she has the final say in his family. As for Little Swallow and Tiantian, it's the same. Zhao Guihua expressed her deep relief that love is not terrible, but the terrible thing is that there is no thought and reason.

All his children have.

Zhao Guihua: "Since they are not here, let's have dinner."

Zhao Guihua ate fried dough sticks and asked, "Where is your man?"

Liang Meifen didn't come every day, but Zhuang Zhixin's man still came very frequently.

Zhuang Zhixin: "I called him away early this morning, his old comrades-in-arms are going to get together."

She smiled helplessly and said, "I dug out all the white wine at home early in the morning and took it away. At such an advanced age, I don't care about my age and drink it. It's really worrying."

After finishing speaking, she said again: "By the way, when I came here this morning, I saw a few foreigners taking pictures outside. Is this all right?"

During the recent Olympic Games, many people came to Forty-Nine City. It was really lively like never before. The old courtyard house like theirs is very quaint and unique, so many people wandered over to take pictures.

Zhao Guihua: "It should be nothing, wait for me to go out for a while."

Zhuang Zhixin: "OK."

Since the Olympic Games started, it was bustling everywhere, there were many people and volunteers, all the neighborhood committees were busy, and many hutong aunts who were familiar with the local area were busy. Zhao Guihua and the others also want to join, but they are too old, and the neighborhood committee really dare not use it. They really pissed off the old lady.

They also want to contribute to the Olympics.

But even though the neighborhood committee doesn't use them, they are very good at organizing spontaneously.

Zhao Guihua, Aunt Zhou, Aunt Wang, Luo Xiaohe, and Lao Zhuang'er, Cook Li, are all quite a few of them. Jiang Lu and the rest of the retirees have also followed suit. Although they have been laid off more than ten years ago, they can be regarded as a "smooth transition" because they have a store. They are gone. Jiang Lu and his wife, Bai Fou and his wife, Wang Zizhen and his wife, Li Fang and his wife, and Zhuang Jia, even Yu Xiaomei and his wife, and Wang Xiangxiu participated. Strolling around, as old people from the four or nine cities, I met someone who asked for directions, asked questions, and they could still speak vernacular.

They are also very sharp-eyed when they meet those who are scheming and scheming.

Ho ho ho, who are they, they are well-informed, people who have really seen the world, and they can be won in minutes. In short, any petty thief should not even try to escape in Xinghua.

Want to slip through the net?

Ho ho, no way.

Oh yes, this place is still in Xinghuali. Although it is not far from the place where they originally lived, but it is such a coincidence that this area still belongs to Xinghuali. Even if there was no Olympic Games in previous years, they still strolled here a lot.

Killed two gangs of thieves, caught three robbers, and reported four who smoked that.

Well, it's famous.

As a native of Sijiu City, you may not like to drink bean juice, but you have to know that Aunt Xinghuali is so awesome.

The law and order in their area is really just now.

No, Zhao Guihua and the others had just finished breakfast when they heard the doorbell. It was Aunt Wang and the others coming over. The old ladies made their own uniforms and wore Little Red Riding Hood. Little Red Riding Hood is very necessary to shade the sun.

Although there are quite a few people in their team, not everyone can be there every day. For example, He Lan is not here today. His teeth were knocked out."

Linlin is the child of Qijin and Bai Qingqing's family. The two of them were married the year Ye Siyuan returned to China. They were the earliest married among the friends. They gave birth to a child in the second year of marriage. Now the little guy is in elementary school. Break the sky.

This child is still righteous, sometimes it is obviously not his fault, and he fights for the sake of classmates or friends in the class, so the number of times this parent sees the teacher is really quite a lot.

Every year during the Chinese New Year, Bai Qingqing and his wife would go to give many gifts. This is not expecting the teacher to be partial, but they are really embarrassed. This child has caused too much trouble for the teacher, and even the parents are embarrassed.

They feel helpless if they become teachers for their own children, and their hair will be a few more gray.

Now this little brat gets into trouble at school, they take turns to be scolded, not necessarily every time it's Linlin's fault, but every time he fights, he can take the top spot, parents always feel embarrassed.

Fortunately, there is only such a child in the two families, so they can take turns to embarrass each other anyway.

Today it was He Lan's turn, Jiang Lu obviously breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "I don't think Qijin and the others were like this when they were young."

Zhao Guihua: "What's the difference? I used to raise children this way, but now how do I raise children? I used to raise them rough, but now I have a family with one cub. It's not fine. Children are precious."

"Linlin is just being naughty. It's okay. I've seen many children, many more naughty than him. My great-great-grandson is very good. Naughty children are smart." Aunt Zhou is very defensive.

Everyone laughed.

Zhao Guihua rolled her eyes: "You really are..."

Aunt Zhou: "Aren't you the same yourself? You said that when you were young, you could stand out for your children at that time."

Zhao Guihua thought about it, um, that's really the case, but she didn't panic at all, and said, "I'm on the side of justice, my child is right, of course I want to defend it."

"Look, look, look."

Everyone laughed.

When it comes to the past, everyone can't help but talk about the ancient times. When you get older, you can't help but talk about the ancient times. Aunt Zhou: "You are always right."

Zhao Guihua: "I was right."

"I'm on Aunt Zhao's side in this matter. Aunt Zhao is the best." Bai Fendou said from the side, his tone very doggy.

"Tsk tsk." Zhou Qun expressed his dislike for his in-laws, but he also said, "Aunt Zhao is really amazing."

Now they all sincerely think that Zhao Guihua has a vision, two of which are the most obvious, one is Bai Qingqing, and the other is the demolition ten years ago.

It would be a long story to talk about Bai Qingqing.

If you want to talk about why Bai Fendou is so stupid, it's because Zhao Guihua's arrangement back then really worked. Bai Fendou didn't even think that such a day would come true. He Lan's ex-husband, Fan Jianguo, really came to ask for his daughter.

At the beginning, Fan Jianguo was arrested for robbery, and there were other robberies that resulted in the death of people. In addition to gambling, it happened to catch up with the severe crackdown in the second year, and he was sentenced to a heavy sentence. I was going to go down. But because he exposed the gambling incident and cooperated with arresting a lot of people, it was regarded as meritorious service, and finally sentenced to life.

Over the years, Fan Jianguo has performed well in it, and his sentence has been commuted repeatedly. He has been in prison for 25 years, and was released early at the end of last year. After this person came out, the old man in the family had passed away long ago. Some of his brothers went to the south and there was no news.

Fan Jianguo is also getting older now, he can come out early not only because he has performed really well these years, but also because he is really old. He was only a few years younger than Bai Fendou and the others, and he was in his sixties and seventies now.

After he came out, he had no house, no money, nothing, and his health was not very good, so he put his mind on that daughter back then. He also knew that he had nothing, and he couldn't find He Lan, so he looked for it. Not to mention the help of the media, there are always so many dirty things that can be done for the sake of popularity.

After a lot of tossing and going, he really found He Lan. Of course, it is useless for Fan Jianguo to find He Lan now. They didn't even get a marriage registration back then. He actually wanted to find his daughter back then, and he wanted her to retire. .

This is his cub, even if he hasn't been raised for a day, he has to be cared for.

Fan Jianguo really found He Lan, and also knew about Bai Qingqing. He was really happy to the bottom of his heart, very proud, because Bai Qingqing was rich. He immediately took the media to find someone, but he didn't get mad at He Lan. Speaking of it now, fortunately Zhao Guihua reminded him that He Lan looked at Fan Jianguo's face and really hated that even after 25 years of squatting, the villain is still a villain.

Some people did not do well at the beginning because they were too poor and because of the times, but people like Fan Jianguo are really disgusting.

In front of almost everyone at that time, she said viciously: "You still have the face to come to me? The child back then died as soon as he left Fan's house. If your family hadn't abused our mother and daughter, how could my daughter?" Maybe you can't make it through? Now you still have the face to..."

He Lan looked at this old and outrageous man, and was no longer afraid of him. She raised her hand, without hesitation, slapped Fan Jianguo's face with a big mouth, and said, "This The slap is for my father who was cheated by your family back then, my father believed you, but your family only cheated them out of money!"

Without hesitation, she slapped another slap and said, "This slap is for myself. I was abused by your family back then. I didn't dare to resist at the time, but I will pay it back to you now."

She was followed by a third slap in the face: "I slapped this for my dead daughter. Your family tried to kill her because she was a girl. You succeeded. Do you still have the face to look for your daughter? You I don't even think about it, you guys kicked our mother and daughter out in order to climb high branches in the cold weather, and the child was still sick at the time, is there any way for her to survive?"

Bai Qingqing came out from behind He Lan with an ugly face. She supported He Lan and said, "Mom, let's ignore them."

In fact, she had heard such rumors when she was a child, but her friends were very kind to her and encouraged her all the time, so she didn't take it seriously, but she didn't expect that when this person came, she had heard her mother's rumors more or less. He hated the Fan family very much.

Fan Jianguo looked at Bai Qingqing, his eyes lit up, and said, "Girl, I am your father, I am your father. I..."

This He Lan still wants to lie?

Isn't this kid here?

He must be pensioned.

He Lan laughed and said, "Qingqing was born after I got married. I know you want to say that this is your daughter in order to find someone to take care of you, but you can investigate, or you can go to the police station to check the original file. Qingqing was born after I married my man. It is a legitimate child. Probably because I took a girl with me before and gave birth to another one in the same year, so some people think that Qingqing is the one I brought from the Fan family. It came out, but in fact it wasn't, and I don't want to say anything, go check the files yourself, I believe you will see the truth."

Bai Qingqing looked at her mother in surprise. She had always thought that she was not born to her father, but she was mistaken. Her mood jumped up immediately.

He Lan was very calm. She clearly knew that she had been careful when she registered for the household registration. This was not changed later, but it was like this when she was registered, so there is nothing to worry about. She said bluntly: "It was still very cold when I left Fan's house, it was just around spring, but my daughter was born at the end of the year. Do you still want to rely on it?"

Fan Jianguo: "Impossible, this is impossible..."

He Lan sneered: "Go and investigate."

Now, the reporter who accompanied Fan Jianguo was also speechless. Although he knew that Fan Jianguo must have added a lot of lies, but he didn't expect that the matter was not like this at all. Since this Ms. He can persist, it is possible, Bai Qingqing It really has nothing to do with Fan Jianguo.

Fan Jianguo: "How is it possible, how is this possible..."

Reporter: "You can make dna..."

He hoped that the news would be bigger.

Bai Qingqing sneered: "Why do I have to do dna with a strange old man? Does he say that he has a relationship with me? I was born after my parents were married for nearly a year. Are you implying that my mother is not innocent? What are you talking about?" Ah You."

"Get off! Damn it, I'll call the security if you come again..."

Bai Fendou wished he could come out and beat someone up, but He Lan held him down early in the morning, and he was not allowed to participate.

He Lan raised her chin and said, "If you want to make news or take advantage of me, don't think about it, we have nothing to do with each other from the beginning to the end."

Fan Jianguo and the reporter didn't get the result they wanted, so they did a search and found out that Bai Qingqing was born at the end of that year. No matter what, she couldn't be Fan Jianguo's child. .

Not to mention the earliest child, even the idea of ​​marrying Bai Fendou after pregnancy is untenable, because the time is not right.

Fan Jianguo's claws were numb now, and he lost his mind.

Similarly, reporters who didn't make news are also very lonely. Bai Qingqing is still a well-known entrepreneur. He originally wanted to make a big news. As for whether Bai Qingqing will be stalked by a vampire, it's none of his business.

But he didn't fare well, and was fired inexplicably a few days later.

When he went back in a panic, he was in a bad mood, because he was fighting for a seat in the car, and had an argument with someone, and was directly broken by the irritable old man; this arm happened to be fought by the young man again, and he pushed him down the steps and broke his leg.

Although there is compensation every time, this guy also knows in his heart that someone has taught him a lesson.

When the accident happened for the third time, he understood even more that there is no bottom line in life, and no one will leave any bottom line for him. He took the initiative to come to the door to apologize sincerely, and there were no "accidents" after that. What he didn't understand was that he really hated Fan Jianguo, thinking that he was the one who implicated him. Therefore, Fan Jianguo was beaten up in revenge!

This is the only way for a person like him.

As for Fan Jianguo, Bai Qingqing had nothing to do with him no matter what.

His daughter, who was able to take care of the elderly, also died, and she could only pick up junk to make ends meet, but she walked the same path as his wicked old mother before she died.

It's not that he didn't want to go to He Lan to ask for money or to be attached to Bai Qingqing, but the matter of having his own daughter is untenable. He was detained for three months for harassment, and after he came out, he was hated by reporters again, and he Beat up.

Fan Jianguo looked at this completely different society again, and finally became honest.

Now it's different from before.

He completely disappeared in front of He Lan's mother and daughter.

Although Bai Qingqing and the others encountered disgusting things, they almost quickly dealt with them. I am really grateful to Zhao Guihua for this hands-on struggle. I think Aunt Zhao is really far-sighted. Decades, she could have predicted today decades ago.

If they hadn't delayed the registration at that time, I'm afraid they would really be entangled now.

But it is different now, because the confusion of the date of birth has completely avoided this problem.

Bai Fendou now looks at Zhao Guihua and thinks Aunt Zhao is amazing!

big!

Not only that, but they also had a deeper feeling about the relocation that year, the demolition eleven years ago, they did not choose to move back, but chose to take the money and leave. Because they have a lot of houses and they are in a group, they are given a lot.

Generally speaking, those who want to take the money and leave are not as many as those who move back, but they have achieved a balance.

After taking the money, everyone basically bought a house in the real estate recommended by Zhuang Zhixi. In their compound, young and old, the older generation and the younger generation, almost all of them are in this community. As the house price rises like a rocket , they all thought it was great.

What was even more unexpected was that fortunately they did not choose to move back. The real estate developer from the Hong Kong city was really not a thing. It took nearly nine years from the start of the demolition to the official move back. Those people they moved back only moved back at the beginning of last year, which is very outrageous.

Over the years, they have really taken advantage of it.

Now that I think about it, I want to yell loudly: follow Aunt Zhao, you can eat meat, follow Aunt Zhao, you won't suffer, and following Aunt Zhao will never go wrong... Aww, it's right to follow Aunt Zhao anyway! ~

He recalled what happened a while ago, and felt even more emotional: "Aunt Zhao, why do you think you are so good?"

Zhao Guihua: "Needless to say? Can my brain be the same as yours? My brain is for foresight, and yours has never been used."

Bai Fendou scratched his head hehehe, and didn't think there was anything wrong.

When he was like this, everyone laughed along with him.

Zhao Guihua also laughed heartily. She didn't expect that her original reminder would really work now, but she was really happy when she was happy, and her thoughts were not in vain. Now Bai Qingqing is happy every day.

She was actually a little skeptical before, but now she is completely relieved because of her birthday. At the same time, I also feel that I am a fool, how can I believe rumors? Why didn't she think about it at all, she was born after nearly a year of marriage between her parents. Naturally, it cannot be a child brought back from outside.

Fortunately, she graduated from a prestigious school, so she has no brains at all! I didn't even think about time, and if I really cared about it, it would be chaotic.

Her father treated her so well, how could she be a child of the Fan family.

Bai Fendou treated this daughter very well.

Therefore, Bai Qingqing has no doubts at all. This will last her whole life. Bai Qingqing will never know that Bai Fendou is not her father. And Zhou Qun, Qijin and his son were also kept a secret for a lifetime.

Jiang Lu has lost her love interest, and she is really very shrewd. She has never shown any mistakes in these years. She has always felt that God is helping her. Qijin gave birth prematurely, and there is no problem with the timing.

Similarly, Qijin's blood type is no problem.

Qijin has the same blood type as her and looks like her, so no one has ever doubted Qijin's background.

She kept it a secret.

Whether it's Qijin or Bai Qingqing, they all have parents who love them very much, and they are extremely happy. Although they are all born in the 1970s, they are all living a very good life and developing very well.

The two of them got married, and Li Zhenzhen married her colleagues, Sijia and Sitian, Xing'er and Erlin, and they all had a good life of their own.

Now they still have gatherings every now and then, mostly at the banker. Anyway, when they were young, they all lived in the reunion room, and it is the same now. They throw the children of each family into the courtyard, and let them run around and play around. Well, anyway, the place is big enough for the little ones to toss about. They play cards and brag together, talk about work and life, or listen to all kinds of gossip, which is also very pleasant and relaxing.

They are also very happy to be with Grandma Zhao and Aunt Mingmei. Even though they are all retired, they still have a lot of fun around them. For example, the elders like them patrolled everywhere recently, and there were many strange things.

That's a lot of fun.

Zhao Guihua's squad doesn't rest every day.

In order to adapt to the development of the times, to show the positive spirit of the Chinese people and the unique hospitality of the people of the Sijiu City, Zhao Guihua also organized a big job to learn simple English.

Even if there are crooked tourists asking about it, they are not numb.

Everyone goes out lively every day, very motivated.

Zhao Guihua led a small team to patrol the area in Xinghuali. Whether it was the old courtyard house in this area, or the neighborhood across the road, this area belonged to Xinghuali anyway.

They have worked and lived here all their lives, even though they have moved now, they have not left Xinghuali.

"Hello, I would like to ask, how far is the Forbidden City on foot?"

Zhao Guihua: "You take the bus..."

"Hi, I would like to ask, what bus do I take to go to the Great Wall from here?"

Zhao Guihua: "You have to go there by car...then take a direct train from there..."

"Grandma, you look so young, do you live in this area?"

Zhao Guihua smiled slightly and said, "You don't have to worship me, it's about maintenance, I dare to say number two, no one dares to recognize number one..."

Elder Zhuang Lian'er was on the sidelines, following Le Hao fiercely, but Aunt Wang and the others all shrunk their mouths, Ming Mei held back her laughter and followed to watch the fun.

Probably because of their uniform clothes, there are quite a lot of people asking for directions, even foreigners, a young blond guy came over with a camera on his back, and asked warmly: "Ni Hao~ I want to ask, Is there a haunted toilet near here? Xinghuali, haunted, toilet."

He looked anxiously, and was extremely curious: "It will be haunted! Haunted. Sigh! Ghost!"

Zhao Guihua: "..."

The people around were all stunned.

After a long time, they suddenly couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing one by one...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 213 36
Author: Lingxi Type: Rebirth and Time Travel Status: Completed Work Introduction: It takes three minutes to ripen radishes, and five minutes to ripe...
17.5K 158 9
Yu Tong woke up and went back to the 70s. Not to mention not having enough food and clothing to keep warm, the best relatives can't be counted on one...
42.6K 683 12
Author: Diao Xiaochong Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2021-02-24 Latest: Chapter 111 Postscript Through rebirth finished Qiao Qiao, the hand...