Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191

The legendary "big ticket" was blown into the cesspit by the wind.

Guan Guiling was so angry that she jumped up and down, she started looking for bamboo poles around without saying a word, which caused everyone to make strange noises uncontrollably.

......Alas!

Hu Huihui looked at this woman mockingly, thinking that fifty cents is worth it, it's really embarrassing, she smiled indifferently, "Let's go." The tricycle driver was very dumbfounded by

this Guan Guiling, and hurriedly pulled the car and left. You have to stay away, otherwise the money won't be enough to compensate her. Hu Huihui just left. But the others didn't leave, everyone was looking around to watch the fun.

At this time, Guan Guiling found a bamboo pole and pulled it up.

Because of the quarrel between Bai Fendou and Guan Guiling, the whole street came out to watch the excitement, and everyone stood at the gate of the compound, discussing a lot: "How much is this, and she just digs the cesspit?" "No matter how much it is, it is still money.

" It's not easy to make money."

"That's true, you see Hu Huihui is so rich, it's normal to make a big unity with one hand." "

Yes, yes."

...

Everyone was discussing how much money is needed. Let Guan Guiling ignore it directly, but Xiao Tuantuan tilted his head and said with some hesitation: "That one just now, isn't it fifty cents?"

Mingmei looked down at her son and said, "Did you see it?"

Tuantuan nodded: "That's right, I think it's fifty cents."

Yuanyuan: "If fifty cents falls into the toilet, I, I, I..."

She gritted her teeth, and after a long time of construction for herself, she still said bitterly: "Although fifty cents is a lot, I might not be able to pick it up. The cesspit is disgusting."

The little girl couldn't pass her own test.

"Fifty cents..."

Several other children also fell into silence, hesitating whether to pick it up or not.

This is the beginning of thinking.

Mingmei: "Guan Guiling is a ruthless person."

Just as everyone was discussing, Guan Guiling finally pulled out the fifty cents to see clearly. She saw that it was only fifty cents, and immediately cursed: "This bitch, put on airs, pretend to be rich , I thought it would be worth her to be so embarrassing if I gave it as much as 50 cents, what a damn thing. Why didn't I go out and get hit by a car! It looks like a chicken! This..." Guan Guiling's cursing is really

unbearable Mingmei immediately covered her daughter's ears and said, "You all go home and do your homework. Don't let such dirty words stain your ears. Who are you?

"

Mingmei: "Hurry up, everyone go home."

"Ah..."

Mingmei was taking care of the children when she heard screams from outside, sharp and urgent.

This is Guan Guiling.

Although it was only fifty cents, Guan Guiling didn't want to give up at all, but a bamboo pole is always difficult to stir, and it can't be fished out no matter what. She was also in a bad mood, swearing and not concentrating, fiddling around, wishing she could get the money up immediately, but she didn't use her strength all of a sudden, and fell down.