Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

The words of the Lan family have been inherited in one continuous line.

This is only for you, no one else has it.

It's hard to say whether there are really any, but all of them are very sincere.

The corner of Mingmei's mouth twitched, she had deep doubts about the words, but she still nodded silently. Whether this thing is true or not, it is always good to give it. Anyway, her main task is to lead the way, and lead this cousin who looks sincere and unreliable in speech to the courtyard and throws it to the grandpa's house!

It's so strange, her grandfather didn't go out to eat or watch a movie today, otherwise it would be a waste of time.

But it seems that her grandpa didn't welcome the eldest grandson that much. The old man and his wife were cooking dinner when they heard a knock on the door. The old man was very surprised: "Who is it?" Although they live here

, Being old and coming later, it's true that I don't have much contact with everyone.

He got up to open the door, and when he opened the door, he saw Mingmei's smiling face. Just as he was about to speak, he saw energetic young men emerging from the side with bright smiles: "Ding Dong, Grandpa , do you miss me?" Not surprised, she curled her lips and said, "I guess you'll be here in two days."

He stepped aside and said, "Come in."

Mingmei said crisply, "Grandpa, do you know that cousin is coming?"

Old man Lan: "You Uncle has contacted me."

Lan Xiang complained: "Look at my dad, he does things that make people unhappy, I said I would give grandpa a surprise." Old Lan looked at

him and said, "Because your dad I know, you came here, it's not a surprise. Let me introduce you, this is your grandma Luo."

Luo Xiaohe is not young, but most people are called grandma, but she is not married, and her younger sister's child is still young. She didn't grow up, her younger brother just got married and didn't even have children, and their family didn't have any relatives here, so her seniority was really not that high.

Suddenly being called grandma by a young man, Luo Xiaohe felt awkward everywhere, but she still said: "Sit down quickly."

Lan Xiang: "I brought cooked food, let my cousin stay and eat together, look, I bought enough."

Zhuang Zhixi thought to himself that the Lan family's personalities are really similar, Mingmei's mother is also like this, and now Lan Xiang is also like this. Even the things they bought were similar, so they were really a family, Lan Sihai: "It's pretty much the same."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "Then I'll tell my parents when I get home."

They were all in the same yard, and he just went out home.

Zhao Guihua doesn't care where he eats, it's better not to eat at home, and it saves money.

But she also said: "You can bring a fish to add a dish."

Because of the secret base, his family's fish is not too short, so it's good to bring a fish as a gift when you go out. Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

She wrinkled her nose, "What's the smell?

"

When he looked back, he saw Jiang Lu sitting at the door with a basin of water cleaning a suspicious-looking gadget. Well, needless to say, everyone understands, men, how can they not understand this. The corner of Zhuang Zhixi's mouth twitched slightly, he really didn't understand, it was just Zhou Qun's matter of a few seconds, as for love?