My mother-in-law is reborn (7...

Von CNovel_Reader

My mother-in-law is reborn [70s] 我的婆婆是重生的[七零] Author: crispy chestnut Source: https://www.banxia.co/268_268... Mehr

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-219
Extra

Chapter 171-180

478 3 10
Von CNovel_Reader

Chapter 171

Zhao Guihua lived two lifetimes and encountered many things.

But to talk about robbery, this was the first time she met her. She looked down at the knife in front of her.

No matter how skilled she is, she is afraid of kitchen knives. She really can't act rashly. She stepped back and said, "If you rob money, just rob it. Calm down." Fan Jianguo sneered: "What's wrong? You thought I was

robbing You also look at yourself as a shy old lady, am I right? Hurry up and pay!"

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She didn't mean that at all.

Sure enough, the gambler's brain is not clear when he gambles.

She coughed lightly and said, "I'll get you the money, don't scare me with a knife." "

Hurry up, why are you talking so much nonsense. I don't like you guys from the city, you all think you are superior, What's the big deal? Who do you look down on?" He shook the knife in his hand, his eyes full of malice.

Don't look at him as a coward in the village, but to the weaker elderly, he is very fierce. He is just like this bully. He stared at Zhao Guihua, full of malice in his heart. He also knew that this old lady was not from his family. He went to the houses of several brothers and sisters to steal things, and no matter what the reason was, they would not hand him over to the police.

But the stranger would not let him off so easily.

So since Fan Jianguo did it, he didn't think about letting Zhao Guihua run away.

Otherwise, if this person calls the police, wouldn't he be unable to fly? But if he robbed the money and stabbed people to death and pushed them into the toilet, most of them couldn't find them, and they might think that the old lady left first.

His eyes flashed, and he felt that this idea was very good.

He stared at Zhao Guihua perfunctorily and said, "As long as you take out the money, I won't do anything to you."

After Zhao Guihua heard this, she paused when she took out the money, let alone, because of this, she became much more vigilant. She raised her head and glanced at Fan Jianguo in front of her. Fan Jianguo didn't even block his face. Was he not afraid of being recognized by her at all?

Zhao Guihua didn't think this was a good thing. When she saw this, she thumped a little. She drooped her eyes and said, "Wait a minute, my money is hidden in my shoes."

Zhao Guihua took the opportunity to support the wall. Although Fan Jianguo looked vicissitudes and lack of energy, Zhao Guihua did not ignore the fact that he was a middle-aged man in his thirties. If such a person really did something to her, then she would resist The chances are slim.

So she had to hit it straight, without delay.

She leaned on the wall in the name of taking off her shoes to get money, her hands were trembling, as if she was terribly frightened. Seeing her like this, Fan Jianguo smiled complacently, thinking that this kind of person is like a plague chicken, and he will be honest when he is scared.

She glanced at the toilet, then at Fan Jianguo.

Fan Jianguo: "Hurry up."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, okay."

She looked at Fan Jianguo from the corner of her eyes, and seeing how proud he was, she moved a few steps in and said, "I'll give you Take the money, don't kill me."

"If you don't kill me, don't kill me."

He was extraordinarily foolish.

"I'm trembling with fright, slow down, you look outside, don't let people see..." Zhao Guihua was still talking, and when Fan Jianguo heard this, he felt that what this person said was right, so he swept outside, and in the At this critical moment, Zhao Guihua suddenly rushed forward, hitting Fan Jianguo's arm with the sole of the shoe in his hand, and grabbed a handful of soil with the other hand and threw it out.

Fan Jianguo: "Holy shit, you are so old!"

Zhao Guihua saw that he was covering his eyes, and now he was no longer afraid, and quickly hit him hard, and Fan Jianguo smashed through the toilet pedal in an instant , but the person didn't fall, but got stuck all of a sudden.

"Fuck, you old guy, I'll kill you!"

He kept waving the dagger in his hand, trying to get up.

Zhao Guihua picked up a rock and threw it at him. Fan Jianguo: "Fuck you! You..."

Zhao Guihua shouted louder than him, "It's a robbery! Someone is robbing it!"

The public toilet here is not far from Fan's house, and it's not too far from the land in the village. Zhao Guihua ran out after hitting someone, yelling, and soon someone came over. The leader is Li Weiwei, and Li Weiwei's blind date is getting dirty again.

He went melancholy to the yard to smoke a cigarette, and suddenly heard Aunt Zhao's voice. After all, he was a neighbor since he was a child, so he recognized him. He yelled badly, and ran out quickly. He ran in the direction of the voice. past.

At this time, Zhao Guihua was not interested in fighting, she ran out immediately after hitting Fan Jianguo, and ran directly in the opposite direction of Yang's house. Li Weiwei arrived first and called: "Grandma Zhao, what's the matter?" Zhao Guihua: " There is a man with

a knife to rob."

"What!"

robbery?

He immediately protected Zhao Guihua and said, "Where is the person? Where is the person?"

Zhao Guihua: "Toilet."

At this time, everyone in the village also came over with picks and shovels. When they heard that someone was robbing, they said nothing He ran in the direction Zhao Guihua said, and when he entered the toilet, he saw Fan Jianguo was still stuck in the latrine pit, unable to get in or out.

He got sand in his eyes, just after rubbing them, he yelled angrily: "You old bastard..."

He didn't expect that he couldn't even catch an old man.

Everyone saw that it was Fan Jianguo again. I didn't know what to say for a while, but I'm talking about them. They have heard of pornography, gambling and drugs, but the most common thing they have seen is money gambling. As for the others, I haven't seen much.

But just this gamble has really ruined many families, not to mention Fan Jianguo, who can even rob for gambling money.

At this time, Fan Jianguo also immediately lowered his head and shouted: "You misunderstood me, I am not, I did not intend to rob, it is this old lady who wronged me. She has no good intentions..." After a pause

, It seems to think that the other party is a stranger, so no one will believe it.

He simply changed his words and said, "I just thought she was someone I didn't know, and I was afraid that she would be a bad person, so I wanted to ask her why she came here. Think about it, what if she is a bad person? The bad person didn't write On the face, maybe it's a kidnapper? We are from the same village. I am worried about this person, so I naturally have to ask her more about it. I didn't expect that she is really not a good person, so she directly treated me Let's start. Look, how can such a person be a good person? We are people from the same village. You can't believe her, and if I really rob, don't hide my face? I will let Looking at her like this? Do you think it is reasonable? Besides, if I really rob, will I not be able to beat an old lady? I really am not robbing!" "Bah, stop farting."

Zhao Guihua couldn't help but turn him upside down Black and white, she said: "You can fucking put on a show. Don't think I don't know what you are. I come to the toilet, and you come up and ask me to hand over all the money. You are still pointing at me with a knife , you don't want to let me go. I think you just want to kill people. This robbery doesn't even block your face. You obviously don't intend to let me live. I've eaten more salt than you have traveled. I still can't see what your sinister intentions are? Am I a bad guy? You don't go out to inquire about how many bad guys I, Zhao Guihua, have caught. It's no problem for me to deal with people like you!"

Zhao Guihua sneered: "I gave you a face of sand, otherwise, I'm afraid you might have killed me. Didn't you say that I depend on you? Okay, let's find the police. We can see it then It's not the old society now. You can say whatever you want." "

I can prove that this is not a bad person, this is my guest."

Aunt Yang said: "Three people came to my house today . Guest, my in-laws brought me here to discuss the matter of a blind date, not the bad guy that Fan Jianguo said. If you want to make false accusations about others, you can't do it." Aunt Yang's family's blind date business has already been

split Son, she definitely won't offend her in-laws even more, after all, she was brought here.

"Fan Jianguo, you have a criminal record in the village. Just tell me how many times you stole your brothers and sisters. They don't care about you because they care about how much you still have family ties. But we outsiders don't care about that! What's the matter? You Now that you can't steal your brothers and sisters, you're starting to develop outside?"

Zhao Guihua sneered: "This shameless bastard can face me with a knife today, and he can face you tomorrow, and I'm not trying to convince you. This is robbery, and it's not something you can handle in your village. Li Weiwei, you go to the police."

Li Weiwei: "Okay."

When the villagers heard this, they immediately talked about it, and they were a little bit reluctant. If you go to the police, Isn't the reputation of their village even worse? But after hesitating for a while, he didn't stop him. After all, it had nothing to do with them. If Fan Jianguo was really stealing them, he would really suffer.

People are for themselves, and they don't speak a word.

But they didn't speak, and the village chief said, "I don't think it's right to call the police rashly for this matter. If it's a mistake, it's not..."

Zhao Guihua didn't give him a chance to speak, and only said: "If Afraid of making a mistake, isn't it appropriate to call the police? They are always fair."

"No, you can't call the police, you vicious old lady, you come to our village and you still want to be a tyrant, you can't act wild here place, you... ah!"

Zhao Guihua just kicked in the past, kicked directly on the mouth, and a tooth flew out just like that.

Well, this kind of person won't let go of his hatred if he doesn't kick his mouth.

This product is a fart!

Seeing him stuck in the toilet, Zhao Guihua thought to herself, luckily the toilet is relatively empty, and there are not many things underneath, otherwise if it falls, it will be "scented for thousands of miles" again, fortunately, everyone's fat and water will not flow to outsiders field.

Otherwise, there is no way to eat this lunch.

She said, "You fucking shut up."

"You hit my son." At this time, the old lady of the Fan family finally ran over.

She went up the mountain today and just came here. Seeing this situation, he rushed to his son with a groan, and started fighting with Zhao Guihua: "You vicious old lady, you treat my son like this, I will kill you!

" Reasonable.

No matter who is right or who is wrong, since her family is being bullied, she has to go up.

Zhao Osmanthus is not too polite, I really don't want to go out, you still think I'm a sick cat?

She doesn't have much confidence in dealing with a middle-aged man in his thirties with a knife, but she can't deal with a scrawny old lady? Granny Fan rushed up to beat the man, Zhao Guihua didn't hesitate, and directly held the man down with two fists.

Mrs. Fan wanted to grab Zhao Guihua's hair, but Zhao Guihua flickered, grabbed Mrs. Fan with her backhand, and swung her forcefully to the side. Mrs. Fan's foot directly kicked Fan Jianguo in the face. Fan Jianguo: " ah!"

Zhao Osmanthus grabbed Mrs. Fan, and Mrs. Fan used Jiuyin Bone Grasping, scratching with both hands, Zhao Osmanthus dodged extremely fast, isn't it a war? She is very fast, she is out of the way. He dumped Mrs. Fan again.

Granny Fan kicked Fan Jianguo again.

Mrs. Fan: "You despicable villain. Let me go if you have the ability."

Zhao Guihua: "What's the matter? I have to let you beat me? Others spoil you, but I don't spoil you. Who do you think you are? Ah. I think you are an immortal, mean and vicious, you hit me whenever you hit, you think I'm afraid of you?"

Zhao Guihua plucked old lady Fan's hair and pulled it off, mouth not stopping, really quite A fighting old lady.

Mrs. Fan: "Ah!"

The two old ladies started a martial arts exercise, you deal with me, and I deal with you. But one can tell at a glance that Zhao Guihua occupies the absolute peak, and you have not suffered at all. She slapped Granny Fan on the face and said, "I must teach you a lesson today."

Zhao Guihua is like this, if you don't mess with me, I won't mess with you, but if you mess with me, then I will definitely I'm afraid to call you once. Otherwise, it's not over. She was so fierce that she beat Aunt Fan to beat people, and after only two or three reconciliations, Aunt Fan had already been beaten into a pig's head.

What's even more frightening is that her good son was also seriously injured. It's not Zhao Guihua's beating.

Zhao Osmanthus is just one stone and one foot, other things are really not Zhao Osmanthus' fault.

It was all called by Mrs. Fan, yes, you read that right, it was Mrs. Fan.

It is true that Mrs. Fan fought with Zhao Guihua, but she did not hit Zhao Guihua. Instead, she accidentally injured her son one after another. If you say that these two old ladies are also capable people, in such a wide space outside, these two people are You come and go in such a small place like the toilet, punching and kicking.

Everyone in the village stared at each other with their teeth bared and their mouths cracked. They only felt that their skulls hurt. If they were beaten, it would really hurt. Mrs. Fan didn't know how many feet she had stepped on her son, and she was about to step on it herself.

Everyone kicked Zhao Guihua down, but Mrs. Fan really had this tendency.

"Isn't this old lady good at beating?"

"Why don't I say that these old ladies are not easy to mess with now, look at them, how scary they are."

"No."

After a while, Zhao Guihua beat them up Lie on the ground, snorted heavily, and said, "You still want to bully me, Zhao Guihua? No way. I'm not going out to inquire. Is Zhao Guihua someone who can be bullied?" Everyone took a step back silently

.

Zhao Guihua won a complete victory here, and looking at Mrs. Fan, she sighed: "It would be great if there was a camera, and I can also take pictures of my victory state. I can also take pictures of this guy's ugly face.

" Showing it to someone can be regarded as a solution to hatred.

Everyone: "..."

You are going too far.

But without waiting for the villagers to respond, Comrade Public Security soon came over. They were not from Xinghuali, they were familiar with Zhao Guihua, so they definitely wanted to ask about the situation in detail. Just look at the scene.

"It's too much for you to beat people."

Zhao Guihua didn't take the blame and said, "Ask a living person, although I was robbed by this old man, I didn't beat him like this, but his mother beat me up." Yes. She still wants to teach me a lesson but I'm not a good person to bully."

Zhao Guihua crackled and explained the matter in detail.

The people around nodded silently. Although they didn't see the part about the robbery at the beginning, it was indeed Mrs. Fan who first took the initiative to teach Zhao Guihua a lesson. Under Zhao Guihua's crazy counterattack, Mrs. Fan's attack was resolved on her son.

Police officer: "..."

Mrs. Fan babbled and cried bitterly when she saw the police officer: "You guys have to be arrested for this old guy."

Zhao Guihua: "Hey, if I want to arrest you, I will arrest you first. What kind of good is your family? One is robbery and the other is messing around. You have discussed it? Don't think that if the villagers don't care about you, you can bully me, a foreigner. Yes, Comrade Public Security, he didn't even cover his face when he robbed me. I think he was trying to kill people. You have to check this family carefully. This man is a gambling dog. This kind of person has no money and wants to gamble , I really can't say what I've done."

After a pause, she said, "This person has a criminal record."

She wanted to mention Guan Guiling, but she didn't. Comrades from the Public Security Bureau can always investigate such things. of.

She said: "I've heard that this person also steals things in the village."

Aunt Zaohua jumped out and said, "That's right, his family stole my chickens during the National Day last year, and they still don't pay back the money. Their house even stole..."

"You want to talk more?"

Aunt Fan called: "It's all a village, you are helping outsiders bully your own people..."

Zhao Guihua picked up a piece of dirt and directly I stuffed it into the guy's mouth, and said, "Shut up. You're really spouting shit. Comrade Public Security, according to me, this old lady is not a good person..." Before Zhao Guihua could finish speaking, she

listened A sentence came from the crowd: "That's right."

Everyone followed the voice, and it turned out to be the eldest daughter-in-law of Aunt Fan's family. She looked at the old lady and Fan Jianguo resentfully, and said, "Fan Jianguo always comes to my house to steal. This old lady is a watcher. Every time we ask for it, she cries, makes noise and hangs herself. She even stole a golden pot that my daughter-in-law brought over when she got married. ." She thinks she is also a selfish person. It's not a good thing, but I didn't expect the rest of the family to have no bottom line. They are all garbage people.

"You bastard, whose family are you actually helping outsiders..."

"I help outsiders? Both of your mothers were dismantled by the second child's family, and the third child made them go far away. If our family didn't have many sons, you would have been killed by you. Don't say anything here A family. Comrade Public Security, I report that this family was not a good thing before. They also harmed others, and spent money for private affairs. That incident caused this guy to be fired, as well as Li's chicken and Zhang's The ducks, the Xu family's geese, the food in the field, and..."

The scene became chaotic in an instant, and everyone who was named was furious.

This farmer's family doesn't have many sources of money. Raising chickens and ducks is already an open source method, but I didn't expect it... so Fan Jianguo did it?

The eldest daughter-in-law of the Fan family: "In fact, many of them were done by Mrs. Fan!"

As soon as the victim heard this, he rushed forward. All of a sudden, she fell down completely. She was stuck there all the time, but before Comrade Public Security came to rescue this guy, this guy fell straight down.

"Damn it."

Seeing everyone's shocked faces, the village chief quickly said, "It's okay, it's okay, this toilet is empty." It's

so good, I almost had to fish people from the cesspit, but fortunately, there is no one in this toilet I don't have this worry anymore.

Comrade Public Security: "Everyone, don't be too angry. We will take people back to the police station and investigate them in detail. We will never let you suffer. If you lose something, you can come and register with us, and we will check it out one by one.

" Looking at Zhao Guihua again, she said, "Ma'am, you come with us too."

Zhao Guihua: "No problem, I will do my part."

But she will not let this kind of person get away with it, she said: " Although we are old, we understand the law very well."

Comrade Public Security: "All right, thank you, are you okay?"

Zhao Guihua: "I'm fine, I'm not injured."

She snorted coldly and said, "Go and inquire and I'll find out. I don't know how many pieces of rubbish like them have been destroyed. Hmph." The two of them were talking when Granny

Fan suddenly let out a cry. She rushed to the eldest daughter-in-law and hit her directly. Compared with outsiders, she hated her own family's backstabs more. However, the daughter-in-law of the boss of the Fan family is not a cheap lamp, and a bully can't survive in this family.

The two pulled their hair and tore it apart, and after a while there were bloody scratches, and the two of them fought very embarrassingly.

Zhao Guihua: "It's not okay for them to fight."

She continued to explain: "Everyone is most taboo to have weaknesses in the hands of others, so you must not let people catch your hair. The world's martial arts, why not break it quickly... When this old lady catches him, she should dodge quickly and use her hands and feet at the same time, as soon as this person dodges, she can kick him over."

Everyone: "..."

No wonder you can win, this is all the experience of fighting .

Zhao Guihua: "They are like this..."

Aunt Wang quickly pulled Zhao Guihua and said, "Let's keep it too.

" Teach them the essence of fighting."

The daughter-in-law of the Fan family heard this, her eyes flickered, and she rushed over quickly, and with a bang, she was kicked out by Mrs. Fan. As soon as everyone helped Fan Jianguo up, the old lady fell all of a sudden, and both of them fell down.

"My mother."

The eldest daughter-in-law of the Fan family has really held back for too many years. Although he is not a good person, he was suppressed by Mrs. Fan in the early years, and even more so by Fan Jianguo these years. light. This man steals and takes everything, and his family has to live by themselves. It made the house really dirty.

Although their family clamored to sever the relationship, but this man just came to steal, and it was useless to beat him up. So much so that she held back her breath. Don't look at the fact that the police are there now, but it is precisely because of the presence of the police that she wants to beat up these two bastards more and more to vent her anger.

"These years, our family is going to be killed. My children can't be bombed now because of the two of them. They really..." Before the eldest daughter-in-law of the Fan family

finished scolding, the second child rushed forward. He was speechless all the time, but seeing his sister-in-law talking about it, thinking of his divorced temperament and the child taken away by his wife, he couldn't hold back in an instant.

Seeing that Mrs. Fan and Fan Jianguo were dragged up, he rushed up too, and slapped the two of them wildly. Several police officers were stunned.

They really have never seen a family so ruthless. Fan Laoer: "My wife and children are separated because of them. I exposed them. It is not the first time that my old mother robbed things. Seventeen or eighteen years ago Once, the old man who was murdered died, and the old man had no children, and the adopted son took the benefits and let it go, but he died for nothing."

Zhao Guihua's eyelids twitched when she heard this.

Not to mention, she really knew about it. I heard Bai Fendou say it many years ago, when He Lan told Bai Fendou.

Now it seems that this is what the second child of the Fan family was talking about.

"You guys follow me."

The police knew that this family was a lot of dirty when they saw the situation. Although Zhao Osmanthus was the victim, Zhao Osmanthus was now excluded. They can't wait for each other to die.

Comrade Public Security: "Shackle the person into the car and take him away."

Apart from them, there are naturally many people who plan to report the crime.

Although it doesn't look like a lot of half-long vegetables lost in the field, but you can still eat half a month, how can you bully people like this, everyone is a village, you can really steal. After discussing with each other, everyone followed suit.

As a victim, Zhao Guihua could take a car, so she followed the police station to make a statement.

One of the little policemen looked at the address, looked at Zhao Guihua in surprise, and said, "You live in Xinghuali."

Zhao Guihua: "That's right, it doesn't say that."

Little police officer: "Ah, then I've heard that gangs that kidnapped and trafficked women and children have been arrested in your area before. Oh yes, there have been ghosts in your area, and there are still others. There are still people in your area Into the cesspit. I heard that there is a sign saying you can't swim at the back of the public toilet in your area, isn't it?"

Zhao Guihua: "...Yes."

This sign was written by her son Lao Huang who helped clean the toilet.

Unexpectedly, they are really famous in that area, look around, even the people here know it.

Sure enough, good and bad things can easily spread thousands of miles.

Zhao Guihua: "The one who fell into the toilet at that time belonged to our compound."

Comrade Public Security looked at her in shock, let out a long groan, and said, "It turned out to be your compound. I heard that you Is there a male killer in the compound?"

You see, the speed of gossip is always faster than everyone's imagination.

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She was a little speechless, but she knew it at a glance, um, yes.

If not, rebut it.

"I also heard..."

Zhao Osmanthus: "You don't have to hear so much."

Little Public Security: "I really heard about it." Zhao

Osmanthus: "..."

Have you been a thief?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "Yes."

That year. They almost got the civilized compound, unfortunately, too many accidents happened later. So that it was not obtained in the end.

At this time, everyone looked at Zhao Guihua with a little more admiration.

"Ma'am, you are really amazing."

Zhao Guihua: "Whether it's catching thieves or catching children's gangs, it's not done by one person alone, it's done by everyone. If the bad guy is not caught, won't the good guy cry? We can't make the bad guy proud Good people shed tears."

But Zhao Guihua felt that she had enough accident physique. You said you would go on a blind date, but who would have thought that you would have sex with the Fan family.

Doesn't Fan Jianguo's robbery count as a day? No one dares to mess with him.

She said: "I may be born against those criminals. They can always run into my hands, but Fan Jianguo, I think he is very bad. He didn't cover his face. When he was held hostage, look at his state. I have feelings, I think he didn't want to let me go. You see, I am a stranger. If no one in the whole village looks for me, no one will know that I was killed. "

"We will investigate this in detail, don't worry, I will give you an explanation."

Zhao Guihua nodded.

Zhao Guihua believed in Comrade Public Security very much. After all, the comrades she had been in contact with all along were very good.

The little policeman has just worked for a short time and is actually still unfamiliar, but the old policeman agrees with Zhao Guihua's idea. Although they are a grassroots police station, they have also been in contact with some things. Generally speaking, robbery does not hide your face, basically because you don't want the victim to live.

No wonder Zhao Guihua guessed like this, in fact, he guessed like this too.

As for Fan Jianguo's refutation that he was not a robbery, he didn't believe it either. Working in their grassroots police stations is no easier than working in urban police stations. And some dangerous elements in the jurisdiction, they are also recorded, such as this Fan Jianguo.

Because his family has a criminal record, they are the ones who focus on people, and this person is a gambler, so he deserves more attention. They have seen too many people who have no money to gamble and take risks. They've also been taking bets all the time.

But this kind of thing just goes on and on.

This place was taken and a new one came in a few days later.

These people are like wild dogs, they can always smell the smell and get together to gamble.

"We will continue to investigate, and you can tell us more about it. Don't worry, we will never let a criminal go unpunished."

Zhao Guihua nodded: "Of course I believe you. If we ordinary people don't believe you, who else can we trust?

" That's fine."

The on-site statement was very detailed, and Zhao Guihua didn't hide it, and told about her entry into the village. He also explained clearly why he had to go to the toilet in the village. He even talked about the chat with Aunt Zaohua.

The police recorded them all.

Zhao Guihua's record was done quickly and was considered quiet, but Fan Jianguo's was not. This person is like this, but he became honest when he met the police, and he was so cowardly and useless.

But his old lady is not cowardly. She is cowardly towards her son, but she is aggressive towards outsiders.

And the eldest family of the Fan family and the bachelor second child all hated these two, and really wished for them to die and explain their affairs in a blurry manner. The angry old lady Fan hit people with a bench.

But this is not a place for them to run wild. Even if Mrs. Fan is fine, she will be detained.

Zhao Guihua took notes here, and when they settled the matter, it was already afternoon, and the group walked back. Although the blind date failed again today, Li Weiwei was not sad at all. How could he have imagined that he actually watched such a big scene when he came out.

He thought about Aunt Zhao's force value in beating people, and felt deeply: Your aunt is your aunt! It's not easy to mess with!

She is really not easy to mess with.

As for that girl from the Tian family. Since she and her cousin are in love with each other, then let him forget it, after all, there is no fate. Anyway, no matter how embarrassing it is, can it be more embarrassing than Guan Hong's incident? On the way back, he really didn't stop at all, discussing the Fan family all the way.

At this time, Zhao Guihua and the others did not expect that bad people are always the worst no matter what time they are.

Bad guys always get their rewards.

Fan Jianguo's final fate was beyond everyone's expectations.

Because he also stole a lot of things in the village, although it was not worth much, but when the news got out, people from other villages also reported the crime. After repeated inspections, it was found that the situation in many other villages was true. Speaking of it, it is also Fan Jianguo's own problem. He lives in the village and doesn't dare to make too much noise in the village. So it was all about stealing small things, but when he went to other villages, people didn't know him, so he did a lot of hacking. After this investigation, a lot of placements were made. It also involves gambling.

These gamblers are heartless. Their greatest happiness is at the gaming table. What if they have no money? Always looking for ways to make money. If there is no one in his own family, he is an outsider, and Fan Jianguo also has a few friends.

After all, as the old saying goes, Qin Hui still has three friends.

He, Fan Jianguo, has the same, and he is also a gambling dog.

Several people really robbed together.

In addition to this, they are also very clear about the people who set up gambling games in ten miles and eight villages. All ideas are explained.

This case started from an attempted robbery, and it snowballed all the way to get bigger and bigger. When the matter rolled to the end of the year, it turned out to be a major case. In the end, the entire police station was rewarded. Also got the outstanding group.

And this case has been investigated all the way to the end of the year. For such a big case, one must always be cautious, and strive for every step to be clear. Because the investigation was more detailed, it was already the second year after the case was submitted.

Coincidentally, evil comes with evil, and it caught up with the crackdown.

A few of this gang were more serious than Fan Jianguo and went straight to see Hades. Those like Fan Jianguo were also sentenced to life.

Normally speaking, Fan Jianguo hadn't reached this level yet, but who made them catch up. In this case, it will be a little heavier. As for Mrs. Fan, although she also stole things, she was only detained for seven days because she was too old to get involved with her son's affairs.

Later, after she came out, the other children didn't care about her at all, and this person just went around scavenging to make a living...

But these are all things, and now everyone didn't expect these things, and the group returned to the city.

Zhao Guihua and the others walked back together, and Li Weiwei suddenly stopped and said, "That..."

The three old ladies looked at him, and Li Weiwei pointed his fingers. He said sadly, "Well..."

"What?"

Everyone looked at him in confusion.

Li Weiwei: "Can you tell me when you go back that I didn't like that girl Tian? Don't say that she has another love?"

Zhao Guihua: "..."

Aunt Wang: "..."

Aunt Lian immediately: "Okay, this one Let me tell you."

She was the introducer, and she originally wanted to earn some money as a matchmaker, but who would have thought that things would develop like this, and the girl from the Tian family would have another lover. It's outrageous for someone who has a good friend to come out on a blind date. What's so wicked and smoky, and what's even more speechless, Miss Tian's girlfriend is actually Li Weiwei's cousin, what do you call this.

She was really a little unhappy, but it was not easy to show it on the man's side.

After all, Li Weiwei was wronged even more.

She had to coax Li Weiwei nicely.

She said: "Don't worry, the matter of your blind date is on my shoulders. This won't work, let's change, there are many good girls in the world. It's a good thing for us to see through that this girl is not suitable. It's better than wearing a cuckold after getting married. Are you right?

Li Weiwei looked at Zhao Guihua silently.

Zhao Guihua was embarrassed: "I said the same thing last time. That's how Guan

Hong comforted Li Weiwei.

This time Aunt Lian also comforted Li Weiwei.

Aunt Lian stopped, and then said: "In the future, your blind date will be on me. Don't worry, I will find you another suitable one." Li Weiwei: "Okay!" He said: "Aunt Zhao and Aunt Lian are both You said you must introduce me, I believe it, you can give me more snacks."

"You Don't worry, next time I'll find you a good-looking one with a job. "

Li Weiwei breathed a sigh of relief.

He also wants to save face.

The group went back to the yard together, and saw Su Jinlai sitting at the door smoking.

This guy obviously has no money, but he will show off. To smoke, you have to have a big front door .He wouldn't afford to lose that person by smoking cigarettes to save money. He looked at Li Weiwei, snorted, and said in a strange way: "Hey, you're back from a blind date? How about it? Didn't work? The girl didn't like you, did she? "

If it wasn't for his foot being hurt by a mousetrap, he would definitely go and provoke him.

But he hoped that Li Weiwei would not have a successful blind date.

It's not that he has any grudges with Li Weiwei, but that he doesn't want others to live in a match. " He is good. He hoped that these people of the same age in their compound are not as good as him. This is the only way to pay back. Besides, he is older than Li Weiwei. He is not married, why should Li Weiwei get married? He is not

the

first There are people who work, but it must be the first one to get married.

Otherwise, didn't you lose?

He looked at Li Weiwei and continued to be ambiguous: "This rural girl, only you can fall in love with her. "

Li Weiwei clenched his fists angrily, without saying a word, he rushed directly to Su Jinlai, and punched him hard. He hit him in the eye, and shouted: "You damned, you speak ill of me, as if I dare not Beat you, right?

Aunt Lian on the side quickly said: "Boy of the Su family, it's not good for you to be like this, and you won't find a job as a whole, just like a blind wanderer. " It's outrageous to provoke the neighbors. You can't do that. "

Because of the blind date problem, Aunt Lian must help Li Weiwei speak unconditionally now, otherwise people will know that the girl she introduced is unreliable, so it will ruin her brand?

As an introducer, you must also be honest.

She said: "It's not good for you to be like this."

She also said: "Li Weiwei didn't like that girl today, I'll introduce him to a better one tomorrow. As for you, hehe, people like you will be single for the rest of your life. "

Seeing that this kind of blind person doesn't need her to introduce a partner, and can't earn his money, Aunt Lian is not polite.

Well, that's how realistic it is.

"You old lady, what do you mean? Do you want to fight? You don't go out to inquire. Who in this street doesn't know that I am Su Jinlai? You really..." "Grandma, grandma."

Su

Jinlai Still clamoring, Yuanyuan ran into the yard like a spinning top, panting but flushed with a small face, like a red apple.

She called: "Grandma, my grandfather caught a big fish."

Zhao Guihua: "Big fish?"

Yuanyuan hurriedly pulled her away and said, "Yes yes yes, follow me to see it, but it's too big. It's so long, it's hard to pull it up, and the fishing line is broken because of it."

Zhao Guihua hurriedly said, "Let's go, let's go and have a look."

Aunt Wang: "I'm going too."

Aunt Zhou: "I can't do without me."

This is a lively event, but no one will dawdle, everyone is whizzing, and quickly followed Yuanyuan to the river embankment. Not far. Zhao Guihua suddenly said: "Yuanyuan. You don't start school tomorrow, do you have to review your homework today? Why did you go to the river with your grandfather?"

Yuanyuan: "Ah!"

Her small mouth opened slightly: careless!

What she and her brother originally thought was that it would be okay to go out to play for a while, and go home quietly before the family members came back, so that no one would find out, but... Xiao Yuanyuan didn't expect that the plan would not change so quickly.

She pointed her fingers and said coquettishly to Zhao Guihua, "Grandma, I'm going to school tomorrow, come out today to relax and relax. I can't come out to play after school." She said with a smile: "I finished my homework.

" "

Zhao Osmanthus: "Then have you previewed?"

Yuanyuan's eyes fluttered, and she said: "Tonight, I will definitely preview at night."

Zhao Osmanthus: "You child."

Xiao Yuanyuan shook Zhao Osmanthus coquettishly and said, "Grandma. Don't tell mom and dad, okay?"

She raised her hands and said, "I promise, I will be good in the future."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

Before she agreed, someone said: " I heard it."

Yuanyuan: "Ah? Ah!"

She turned her head and saw her father.

Xiao Yuanyuan: "My mother! Dad, why didn't you go to work?"

Zhuang Zhixi said confidently, "You can't prepare your homework well at home, so I can't come out to watch the excitement?"

Xiao Yuanyuan immediately asked Going to her father's side to act like a baby, the little girl prayed silently in her heart that her mother would not be absent from work, otherwise the whole family would know that she hadn't previewed. The little girl sighed sadly in her heart, but she acted like a baby seriously.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Forget it this time. Not next time. Do you know?"

"I know."

Yuanyuan smiled coquettishly, she had enough, looked curiously at the bag her father was carrying, and said, "Dad, what are you buying?" Is it already?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I bought it from a waste collection station, look."

Yuanyuan took a look, but didn't quite understand.

Zhao Guihua: "What are you buying these parts for?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Grandpa wants to assemble a radio, so I'll help him. I really bought second-hand parts, which are quite cheap."

Zhao Guihua: "The second-hand parts can be used . Is it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Yes, I didn't buy all the second-hand ones, I bought new ones for some important ones."

Zhao Guihua knows that Lan Sihai has never read a book, if he is a scholar, he must be a better one of. Even now it's amazing. Although in the eyes of many people, some things that Uncle Lan knows are a bit unprofessional, but it is not a kind of folk custom inheritance.

She is also very familiar with Uncle Lan. Uncle Lan really knows nothing. This person can figure it out by himself, so Zhenzhen can be called the number one craftsman in their yard.

Not to mention making radios, he even knows how to stab people with paper chariots and chariots. In addition to knowing this, they can also sing opera, understand drums, suona, and play movies. They are really versatile. Although I am too old to do fine work and have retired, I still know how to assemble radios.

Zhuang Zhixi can actually do it too, but Zhuang Zhixi was taught by Mr. Lan.

What his family is using now is Zhuang Zhixi who bought the parts and assembled it himself, and it works pretty well.

Zhao Guihua: "Doesn't his family have a radio?"

Zhuang Zhixi lowered his voice and said, "Grandpa wants to sell a batch of radios."

Zhao Guihua: "???"

She remembered that the old man had a pension. Moreover, he was hired back when he had a pension, and his income was very high. After all, he is an eighth-level worker, and he is still in a special industry.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Is there anyone who thinks there is too much money?"

He said with a smile, "Besides, grandpa also wants to take me along."

Zhao Guihua looked at Zhuang Zhixi suspiciously, and Zhuang Zhixi: "Grandpa said that the policy is different now, so this People's lives are also rich, but if you want to make a lot of money, you can't rely on salary alone. This businessman is the most profitable. I have seen it a little bit over the years, and now I will not suppress this businessman, but instead Advocate. Then there is no problem. However, in order to avoid policy repetition, we are now testing the waters and playing around for a while. Now he is taking me with him, first to teach me, and second, to help me earn some money .Even if you do something in the future, you still have capital. We both agreed that each earns half of the money."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She really wanted to say whether your grandfather was born again or I was born again.

Why is his mind so fast.

But after thinking about it, Zhao Guihua became very calm again. She has been reborn, and indeed she has more experience than before, but her IQ does not increase after more experience. Isn't her brain like that? So an old lady like her still doesn't have much ability.

But although you won't make a fortune, you can always live a good life if you want to.

Moreover, the natives of Sijiu City herself are already the target of many Rebirth Party.

To be a human being, be content.

"Okay, you can hang out with your grandpa. I won't stop you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Hey."

He really didn't know that his father caught a big fish to watch the fun, but happened to meet the courtyard on the way home The son's people went out in a mighty way, and then they followed quietly. No, they knew the fact that their little girl wanted to be lazy.

He said: "Mom, did my dad catch a big fish?"

Zhao Guihua: "That's right, I don't know what it is." "Aren't you going to the countryside for a blind date

today?"

Said: "Li Weiwei didn't like that girl."

Zhuang Zhixi saw the subtlety of the old lady, rolled his eyes, and cocked the corner of his mouth as if there was nothing there.

understood.

Guaranteed that they didn't like Li Weiwei.

To put it bluntly, it really depends on fate. In fact, Li Weiwei's family is not bad and he is not ugly. He even has a job. It seems that the conditions are not bad.

It's really strange.

But he wasn't curious about other people's affairs, their compound was too lively, to this extent. It's nothing at all.

When the group rushed to the river, they saw a lot of people surrounding Old Man Zhuang. Old Man Zhuang was very proud. It was the first time he met such a big guy after fishing for so many years. He said: "Look, look, take a look at my skill, no one else can do it."

Several old men who were also fishing around had their noses crooked out of jealousy.

Zhao Guihua smiled: "You are still the best, and my wife is the best!"

She gives a thumbs up.

Old Zhuang'er was even happier, his eyebrows raised.

Zhao Guihua: "Go back tonight and have some soup..."

After a pause, she said, "Forget it, let's eat dumplings. Let's make fish dumplings when we go home. I will reward you for being a great hero. What do you think?

" Son: "Okay, I like this."

Zhao Guihua: "Then I'll make you some wine." Zhuang Laoer: "I think it's okay.

"

ah. Don't look at Zhao Guihua as fierce, but she has always discussed with her wife, and the words are pleasant. Feelings are pretty good. This young man can't compare.

Everyone felt jealous, thinking that Old Zhuang'er was lucky too.

Zhao Guihua didn't care what she thought, she felt that she was lucky. She had been with Zhuang Laoji since she was young, and the two of them hadn't blushed much, and he treated her very well. For decades, she took care of her family and worked diligently to support her family. He is strict with himself and frugal, but he is generous with Zhao Guihua. In the end, the man himself did not enjoy any blessings. In this life, Zhao Guihua is trying to make the old man not lose himself so much, so it's not wrong to pay attention to eating and drinking. In their previous life, their family had a hard time saving money, and her wife lost his health. By this time it was already sick.

The old man left without much enjoyment.

Zhao Guihua doesn't want to face such a situation in this life. In terms of eating and drinking, I have to check my body every year and keep it. Sure enough, it worked, and now their old man is very healthy. It can be seen that people's living habits are too important.

In fact, no one knows that Zhao Guihua hardly saves money.

His family's Zhuang Lao Er earns a lot, but Zhao Guihua still doesn't save money, and he is very particular about eating and drinking. This person will live a lifetime, and he can't be too regretful. As for if something really happens, Zhao Guihua sips Mouth, she still has a secret weapon.

She can sell a large yellow croaker.

But it's definitely not needed now.

Speaking of large yellow croaker, I can't help but think of boiled fish.

Zhao Guihua: "Let's go home and make boiled fish. It's cold and hot." "

It's great!" "I love it , I love it

."

In response to grandma's words.

Zhao Guihua laughed: "Success, I'll make it for you when I get home."

Yuanyuan: "I want to eat fish eyes, I'm smart if I eat fish eyes."

Tuantuan: "I'm smart even if I don't eat fish eyes, I'm the smartest."

Zhuang Zhixi She sneered and said, "Aren't you like me? If you weren't like me, you two would be idiots." Both

Tuantuan and Yuanyuan blinked, feeling that her father's logic was not right. Does this mean that mother is a stupid beauty? Otherwise, why are you only smart if you look like your father?

Xiao Tuantuan muttered: "I want to tell mom. You imply that she is stupid."

Yuanyuan: "I want to sue too."

The corners of Zhuang Zhixi's mouth twitched, what did he mean? Why don't you just say it casually? These two poor children, this is impossible.

Two little rascals!

Chapter 172

He Lan never thought that he could still get news from the Fan family.

Although I have heard that to really forget a person completely is to ignore him, but He Lan doesn't think so, she thinks that real hatred is just wishing the other person a bad life. Really bad.

She was glad to see him unlucky.

But the Fan family was unlucky, and she, He Lan, was happy, but she also asked worriedly: "Aunt Zhao, are you okay?" After checking

up and down, Zhao Guihua shook her head and said, "Look, am I standing still? Here? What can I do? I still can't deal with such a little bastard?" At

this time, the people in the dealer knew that something happened to Zhao Guihua, and Zhao Guihua went to see the fish as soon as he came back, but he didn't have the first time Time said this, and I was really angry when I heard it.

Who would have thought that there would be such a maddened person in broad daylight.

Zhuang Laoer: "I'll go find him, bastard, I..."

Zhao Guihua hurriedly stopped his wife and said, "Don't worry, I'm okay? I can't get hurt so easily."

She added: "Everyone was taken away by Comrade Public Security, and you may not see him when you go. Besides, I don't think he will be able to relax after he goes in. I'm not the only one today. At that time, his family members were all dismantled. I guess it's not He stole it. Anyone who loses something has to go to the police station to report it."

They have experience in this matter, the greater the value of the case, the heavier the sentence, they understand it very well.

If this was not the case, how could Aunt Yu have given such a severe sentence back then? The underpants and socks she stole seemed worthless, but the amount couldn't hold up, and it was still calculated according to the original price, which was naturally serious.

And it's the same with Fan Jianguo now, no matter if he stole something or not, if someone loses something, he will definitely be caught. Can the guarantee be compensated? This is human nature, so Zhao Guihua felt that Fan Jianguo's matter was not a trivial matter.

Even if he tried to rob her, Zhao Guihua, there were a lot of things stolen.

She said, "It's not a small matter for him."

Zhuang Zhixi frowned slightly, and said, "Could it be that he recognized you? Revenge you? When he threw Guiling off, you were one of the witnesses.

" She thought a lot, but Zhao Guihua was stunned by what she said.

But soon, Zhao Guihua thought about the situation at that time carefully, and she demanded: "I don't think he recognizes me. It's been ten years, and I just met that time back then, so he may not recognize me. To be honest, if I hadn't seen him entangled with Aunt Zaohua today, I might not have recognized him at first sight. This man has really changed a lot in ten years." Ten years ago, this man had a straight back and a straight

body Honestly, he looks like a child of a cadre family, and he speaks in a different way. He is a hypocrite, but at first glance he looks quite human.

But ten years later, this person seemed to be unable to straighten his back, and he was all skinny. There was no flesh on his face, like a skeleton with some flesh hanging on it, and his hair was even more messy like a bird's nest. The person in his thirties looked like he was in his fifties, and Zhao Guihua felt that this person looked like a heavy smoker in the old society.

It can be seen how terrible this gambling is.

It can really turn people into ghosts.

Having a bad life made him lose all energy.

She said: "But since you brought it up, I will go to the police station next year and talk about it again. See if he recognizes that I intend to revenge. If it is really intentional revenge, then this is even more serious. ."

At the beginning, they were also one of the people who testified at the scene.

He Lan looked at Zhao Guihua with some concern. The reason why Zhao Guihua got involved before was to help her vent her anger, and she was very upset.

Zhao Guihua patted her instead and said, "You don't have to be so nervous. I don't think he recognized me. He just wants money. This gambler will go crazy and have no backbone if he lacks money." He Lan

: "But..."

"Don't be nervous, look at you, I'm not nervous even as an old lady, why are you so nervous."

He Lan thought for a while, then nodded lightly, she took a deep breath to calm herself down Feeling. Seeing her like this, Zhao Guihua laughed and said, "Okay, don't think about it. I told you this to make you happy, not to make you nervous. I wish he would take revenge on me. If he If he really recognized me and retaliated against me, then it's all right. He's waiting for more charges. But I'm afraid I didn't recognize him from the way he only recognizes money today." She can still observe

people She felt that Fan Jianguo did not recognize her.

She sighed and said: "You said it would be great if he really took revenge?"

"Aunt Zhao, don't scare me, I'm scared enough."

Zhao Guihua: "You are too timid."

He Lan smiled lightly.

Zhao Guihua said: "Let's eat fish at my house tonight. The fish in my house is not small."

Everyone really wants to taste such a big fish, and He Lan is not pretentious, saying: "Okay, I'll come to help, just in time I'll buy some meat and let's add some vegetables."

Zhao Guihua: "That's okay."

As soon as they finished talking, they heard a knock on the door, and it was Lan Sihai who came over, carrying a bottle of Moutai, and said, "Cengfan!"

So direct.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, I guess there will be a lot of people tonight, I'll ask again..."

Before I could ask, Chef Li's family also came over. Roll up your sleeves and say, "I'll take care of this big fish. Bring a portion to our family for dinner, and I've brought a chicken."

These days, if you go to someone else's house for dinner, it's not a normal relationship. .

Although it is much better now than it was in the 1970s, you can't do whatever you want, so if you want to make a living, you always have to bring something in exchange. This truth is generally understood by everyone, and there is nothing that makes people unhappy.

With Chef Li as the chief chef, Yang Lixin as the second chef, and Li Weiwei as the new cook, they don't have to worry about the food. Probably seeing that Chef Li's family and Grandpa Lan came to have a meal, after a while, Zhang San'er next door also brought his daughter-in-law over. They lived a good life as a husband and wife. It's like just getting married.

It's good to say that not having children, compared to other families who worry about their children, this couple doesn't worry about it, and they both look young. And don't worry about the children, if the husband and wife don't get angry or have conflicts, the relationship is just new.

The two of them came here with a small basket of salted duck eggs. Aunt Zhou watched everyone pass by one by one, and hurriedly urged Jiang Lu: "Let's go over to have dinner, they have all gone. I haven't eaten yet." Such a big fish. Don't look at Zhuang Laozi's usual innocence, but he's quite powerful."

Jiang Lu: "There are so many people in his family, can he sit comfortably?"

She's actually not greedy. , In fact, other people are not necessarily greedy, they really join in the fun. Jiang Lu hesitated for a moment, but before Aunt Zhou could speak, her son was in a hurry, and Xiao Qijin was so anxious that he almost turned around in circles, so he hurriedly said: "I'm going, Mom, let's go!" Go too, if you don't go, I'll go by myself."

Don't talk about the relationship between the adults, the children in their yard have a good relationship. It's not polite to rub a meal with each other.

But children are children, and it is outrageous for adults to rub their meals. Jiang Lu nodded to his son with a smile, and said, "You, just don't treat yourself as an outsider

, that's all right, you stay here, and I'll go over and tell you."

It's a good meal for everyone. Your family contributes some of this, and my family takes out some of that, so we can get together. Really good.

Even Wang Xiangxiu came here. Actually, she had a normal relationship with the banker and didn't have much contact with her, but Yinlai had been with the aunts since she was a child, so she was familiar with the aunts in the courtyard. He can be the first to find a formal job. It is also indispensable that these aunts always go to the street office to complain about the child's difficulty.

As for Tonglai, although he is not that familiar with the aunts, he knows how to do things, and often helps everyone with small jobs within his ability. You know, many people in the courtyard are talking behind their backs, saying that Wang Xiangxiu finally survived.

Although she had a difficult time when the child was young, no matter how Jin Lai was, Yin Lai and Tong Lai seemed to be sensible, so mothers should be relieved.

No, because Yinlai and Tonglai have a good relationship with the people in the courtyard, and their family also went to join in the fun.

But Jin Lai was not happy about it, he felt very ashamed, how could the sons and daughters of the world get mixed up with old men and old ladies, they were too worthless. He felt that these people were really shameless and shameful.

He lit a cigarette, exhaled smoke rings, and said: "I won't go!"

After a pause, he said: "You are not allowed to go either, they all look down on our family, don't you make others' ambitions and destroy your own prestige in the past? Yinlai : "If you don't go, it's because you don't

go. I'm going, and I can help Aunt Zhao and the others."

On Aunt Zhao's side, no one said anything bad about him. The other aunts always went to have fun together, and everyone took good care of him, sometimes even giving him snacks. So Yinlai is very close to them.

He didn't listen to Jin Lai's nonsense, and said, "Mom, let's go over there. I heard that the fish is big, so let's try the big fish too." Tong Lai nodded, "Come on, let's go over together, and I can

help Let's start a fire."

Wang Xiangxiu looked at the eldest son hesitantly, and said, "Jin Lai, why are you so stubborn? Isn't this harmonious?"

Jin Lai frowned, feeling that his family was really useless Use, he said arrogantly: "You are like this, how can I think highly of you? You can't be like this. Let me tell you, they all look down on our family. The more they look down on our family, the more we have to make a fortune. Wait for me If you make a fortune, you will definitely give them a good look."

"Why do you do this?" Wang Xiangxiu really didn't understand the elder son's thoughts: "Isn't it good for everyone to get along together? There is nothing wrong with being in a group." Jin Lai raised his head: "Group? Wolves don't get along

. The wolf kings are all lonely, and the ones who get along are dogs!"

Wang Xiangxiu: "..."

Yinlai: "..."

Tonglai: "..."

This is all messed up, Tonglai: "Who says wolves don't get along well? According to the habit..."

Jin Lai: "Shut up, are you the big brother or I am the big brother, I am a person who has seen the world, you should know that when I was in the juvenile prison..." Tong Lai waved his hand and said

: "I know, I know, there are so many kings in Shuiqian, and there are big brothers everywhere. Don't brag about it." They have

entered the juvenile detention center one by one, what kind of wolf king are you pretending to be!

He said: "Mom, I guess the big brother doesn't like the excitement over there, so the big brother can stay at home by himself, let's go over. You can see that everyone in the yard has gone, and I think everyone in the backyard has also gone. Let's not go there because we are idle and we don't fit in? There is nothing wrong with being in a group. Besides, how lively it is when everyone gets together."

Wang Xiangxiu is not ten years ago now. Although she is only in her forties, she also likes to be lively. .

She said: "That's fine, let's go, the past is lively and lively, Jin Lai, you cook something to eat yourself..."

Tong Lai: "Big brother is a big brother in society, how can he cook? Let him do it. Doesn't the family have steamed buns?" Let's go."

Tong Lai pushed his mother out, Yin Lai followed, and closed the door intimately, saying, "Brother, if you don't have enough food, drink some water to support yourself." Stomach."

It's not that there is no brotherhood in Yin Lai Tong Lai, but that Jin Lai has been begging his family for money since he went to the countryside. He wants to live well in the country but doesn't want to work, but his family's family conditions are always limited. The family is having a hard time.

Later, there was the matter of compensation for stealing things. Originally, the relationship between the brothers faded after they were not together for many years, and he was always so out of tune. Where can this silver come from copper? No, it has been more than a year since he returned to the city, and he sat at home all day long.

I don't like this job and don't want to do that job, so I live at home and rely on the whole family. Even Tonglai can dig vegetables and firewood for the family after studying to share some of the burden. Jin Lai eats and sleeps every day.

Such a person is really not worthy of respect.

Not to mention, this guy looks like a brother from society all day long. In fact, who can think highly of him.

Isn't it just a street sneaker?

It is precisely because of this that Yin Lai Tong Lai and his elder brother Jin Lai have a very shallow relationship.

The three of them left, and Jin Lai was really pissed off. He scolded: "A bunch of bastards who have milk and are mothers. They don't have the slightest brotherhood." Gululu

.

His stomach growled.

He hung on to the window to look for Zhao Guihua, but he couldn't see it.

This is not the past. Now that Zhao Guihua has changed houses, he can no longer see his cooking house.

He looked around and couldn't see anything, but he was scratching his head in his heart. The smell of incense soon came from outside, even if Jin Lai didn't go out, he could still smell it, after all he is not blind.

There is nothing wrong with this nose, where can I not smell it?

Originally, a big fish tastes good if it is cooked in large quantities. When we go to make friends, we must not be stingy. At least we must be worthy of other people's fish, or we will be embarrassed? People at this time pay more attention to face than in previous years.

I was too poor a few years ago, let's say ten years ago, what was it like.

After all, it is much better now. Even pork can be bought directly. It used to depend on the ticket, but now it is the same, but it is a little more expensive, and ordinary people can buy it anywhere.

The days are getting better, and everyone pays more attention to face.

Everyone brought good things, even Wang Xiangxiu brought a pig's tail, and his family was on par with the pig's tail.

Seeing that there are many people, Zhao Guihua is ready to do it.

Several lesbians were making dumplings at this time, Li Chef and Yang Lixin were in charge of the spoons, and Li Weiwei was helping. Others help if they can help, and sit on the kang and chatter if they can't. Just such a room, full of people.

Dozens of people can't sit down at all.

But no one went out, and everyone felt lively.

The men are talking about the mountains, and the women are also talking about their parents.

Even Wang Zizhen's family came over. Wang Zizhen was married from their compound and got along well with them. Naturally, such a situation was inevitable, and everyone gathered together to have fun. As soon as Tonglai entered the door, he offered to help light the fire, which was really outrageous.

Hutou looked at Tonglai, feeling a little melancholy.

This is someone else's child. Although his grades are average, he is very eager to learn. This is worth learning, so many parents urge their children to learn more, and Hutou, a senior high school student, feels the deepest.

Who let it go, this is only a freshman, and Tong came to find someone to make up for it.

Children are very difficult to explain, but adults feel that this kind of child is very worry-free. Zhuang Zhiyuan asked: "Tong Lai. How is your make-up class? Is the effect good?"

Tong Lai sighed and said, "Uncle, I can't do it. I can only be regarded as a middle-level student. I used to think that hard work can make up for weakness, but The thing about studying is really not like this. Sometimes I don't know, but I really don't know. I'm actually under a lot of pressure now, and I'm going to go with this situation. I think even if I continue to take tutoring, I hope to be admitted to university. Not too big."

After a pause, he said, "But even if it's not big, I have to work hard. Although there is little hope now, there is always hope. But if I don't work hard now, I will be completely hopeless. I still I want to go one step further."

Otherwise, what should he do? Looking for a place to do odd jobs?

He didn't want to face such a situation.

The parents of several children who are still studying are a little touched. Everyone is very optimistic about Tonglai, but unexpectedly Tonglai himself is not so optimistic about himself.

On the contrary, Lan Sihai looked up at Tonglai and said, "You can go to an art school."

Everyone was taken aback, not quite understanding.

Lan Sihai: "If your cultural class is average, you can take art students or physical education students. In this case, your cultural classes will not be so demanding. Don't even think about physical education students, you are definitely not good. But if you want to talk about art students, I I think you can do it. You can take a film and television performance test, and the culture score they require is not very high. If you start to practice hard now, and add your culture class results, the hope will be much higher." "Huh?" Tong

came

instantly His eyes lit up, and he hurriedly asked carefully.

Lan Sihai: "I don't understand that well either. You can ask the teachers at your school. I just go out for a lot of strolls. I have some old friends and have heard of them. In fact, I don't understand very well." Tonglai: "Hey, thank you Lan Sihai

. Uncle, this is a big deal, I have to ask carefully."

The topic of Lan Sihai immediately attracted everyone's attention, Zhuang Zhiyuan hurriedly asked: "Then look at my Hutou..."

His Hutou's grades are even worse It's worrying.

Lan Sihai: "Do you think that tiger head is suitable for acting in any way?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "..."

This is really true.

Hutou looks pretty good, but his character is not the kind of person who can act calmly in front of others. If he is really allowed to perform in front of others, this guy will die of embarrassment first.

This is not to say that this kind of personality is bad, but that individuals have their own characteristics.

You said let him learn acting, which is outrageous.

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "This is really difficult."

Lan Sihai: "Don't listen to me, you should inquire again and see if there is any other way. It will always be better to be more careful at this time It's hard. Children of this age are actually ignorant of the outside world. Parents, give your child a little bit of guidance and let him be clearer. He will have a good life in the future. Don't you worry about him having a good life? ? Do you think I care about my son and daughter? I don't care at all. When I was young, worrying about it for a while will save me decades of effort when I grow up." Everyone: "..." Who can do this like

you

!

No no no!

But Lan Sihai's words were remembered by everyone. Indeed, although the children are not young at this time, they are always in school. They don't know so much. As parents, they should help out more.

If you walk the right path at this time, it will be easier in the future.

Uncle Lan, you are right!

Everyone thought this way, but some children struggled in high school, and everyone's topic quickly turned to learning. Lan Sihai was not that interested in learning, but instead asked: "The parts I asked you to buy Have you bought all of them?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Grandpa, don't worry, you can make mistakes if you leave this matter to me? There is no problem at all."

Lan Sihai: "Okay, let's do it tomorrow, and I'll see how this thing sells. So."

Zhuang Zhixi said pertinently: "I think it's okay, our cost is low and the price is low. These days, radios are the mainstream, and TVs are a minority after all."

"In my opinion, this radio will have to lag behind for a few years. Who doesn't want to buy a TV, but if they save some money, they definitely want to buy one. Anyway, let's do it first and see the situation." Lan Sihai thought This business won't last long, but even though I think it won't last long, I still feel capable.

The two were discussing like this, and the comrades at the other end got together to make dumplings one by one, but fish dumplings were rarely eaten. Chef Li also cut a large piece of fat meat, chopped it into foam and mixed it together. Really big fat, not a little thin.

Many of these fish dumplings are made in this way, firstly to increase the smooth taste, and secondly to remove the fishy smell, making the dumplings more delicious. If this is normal, a single piece of meat with no leanness is really unbearable. She is not a person who does not eat fat meat, but what she likes to eat is meat that is seven or eight parts thin and two parts fat, fat and thin. Fat meat, although the family is still greasy, but I really can't eat it.

But it's impossible to eat it when it's mixed in the dumplings. If someone hadn't said it, no one would have thought that there was fat in it. Not only fat meat, but also ginger and fish dumplings, it is very important to adjust the filling.

This shows the importance of Chef Li.

Zhao Guihua sighed: "Aunt Wang, you have never worried about eating in your life."

Aunt Wang snorted and said, "That's not what I said. You see, this cook cooks in the unit all day long. , It's enough to go home. Generally, I don't like to cook. My old Li is like that. He doesn't cook much when he goes home. How can I not worry about eating? It's not me who eats lunch and dinner in my family Hold it in your hands with Li Fang."

Seeing that Tian'er is cooking, I really don't like to face the stove when I go home.

Zhao Guihua smiled, the words are true, but his family basically has a lunch box brought by Chef Li for dinner. But she will not dismantle the old sister's stage at this time, after all, they are all her own.

She smiled and said: "Then your family also has a chef, take a look, we can't make this taste."

Xiao Yuanyuan wandered over and asked, "Grandpa Li, what is this delicious? "

This little girl was greedy when she was a child, and she is the same now. When she hears something to eat, her face is full of light. To say that Tuantuan and Yuanyuan are also lucky. Although the two children were born in the 1970s, they just caught up with Zhao Guihua's rebirth, and their family has always eaten well. The two children are not like other children. The child is guilty. The nutrition of the two children is very good, and they are taller than their peers.

Yuanyuan is eleven years old, but she looks like a normal twelve or thirteen-year-old girl, but her face is still childish, she is a little greedy cat.

Chef Li: "This is baked pumpkin with egg yolk, here, you have a taste."

Yuanyuan nodded immediately, she wanted to taste it first, she blew on the warm air, put it in her mouth, then opened her eyes happily, and said: "Well, it's delicious."

She called it delicious, and the sound of several children's saliva came from the room.

Seeing that there were still a lot, Chef Li simply filled a small bowl and said, "You children, take it to eat."

Yuanyuan immediately said, "Okay."

She went back with baked pumpkin with egg yolk, and several children gathered around Together, one by one, Yuanyuan said eagerly, "Come on, it's delicious."

Several children hurriedly started, their eyes lit up, and they nodded one after another: "Delicious!"

They thought the pumpkin was just ordinary, But why is baked pumpkin so delicious? Sure enough, eggs are a good thing, and they are extra delicious when dipped in eggs. Sitian, the youngest daughter of Daqiang and Wang Zizhen's family, said happily: "Eggs are the best, and they are delicious."

Cook Li: "This is not an egg, but a duck egg yolk."

The children suddenly realized, Actually, they don't understand at all.

Zhao Guihua squinted at the children and said, "Don't eat too much, there will be a lot of delicious food in a while.

" It's really better than my family's New Year's food."

His family didn't come empty-handed either.

Zhao Guihua smiled and said: "My family's New Year's Eve is not so rich. This family can prepare as much as possible, but everyone is different. Everyone, you prepare some and I also prepare some. Isn't this too much?"

"That's true."

Don't look at everyone quarreling on weekdays, but everyone doesn't care about it. It's time to eat and drink together, and we still have to mix together. It's not a major issue of principle, and everyone has no overnight feud. Everyone was busy with their work, but they forgot that there was really no one in their compound.

Jin Lai was at home alone, cursing. He felt that the people in his family were really spineless, and they wanted to take advantage of such an advantage. At the same time, he felt that the people in the dealer were really hateful. Obviously knowing that he was alone at home, he should come over and invite him four times, say something nice, and invite him over to have dinner with him.

In the end, all the members of this family thought he was not there, it was really unbearable.

Could it be that these people are thinking of calling themselves after the banquet?

If that time comes, I can't just call it out, I have to stretch it two or three times, otherwise I won't be able to realize the importance of myself. He was first class and second class, thinking about how to embarrass the dealer's family, and smiled triumphantly.

If these people don't invite him well, don't expect him to attend.

A person like him is promising, if they don't curry favor with him now, then when he becomes prosperous in the future, they won't be given a chance to curry favor with him. The more he thought about it, the more proud he became, and the smell outside seemed to be even more fragrant.

However, I still didn't see a single person coming.

Are these people dead?

There was lively talking and laughing outside, each of them was quite loud, and they didn't know what they said, and their laughter was loud. Jin Lai was first class and second class, but he never saw anyone, his eyebrows were already wrinkled into embarrassment, and there were even more Sichuan-style lines between his brows. He looked out unwillingly...

Su Jinlai was expecting someone to invite him, but he didn't show up, and everyone seemed to have never remembered him.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and he spat at the head, cursing: "The whole family is so unlucky, they are all bastards."

He took another breath of the fragrance in the air, and cursed: "One by one. Are they all pigs? I just know how to eat them, and I will eat you to death one day, ahh."

His stomach was rumbling non-stop, and he was a little hesitant to come to the door by himself, but he also felt that it was too cheap to come to the door by himself. Who is he? If people don't beg him well, can he still deliver it to his door?

Not allowed, absolutely not allowed.

He can't allow himself to drop his price like this, a man's face is heavier than the sky!

He snorted, and went out honestly. He quietly touched the backyard. Everyone really gathered at Zhao Guihua's side. A room here is about 30 square meters, but five tables are set up. , was packed to the brim, and there were still two tables on the kang. Fortunately, the children didn't take up much space, so they were squeezed into a small table.

Zhao Guihua: "Divided into five tables, some dishes are less. Everyone can watch for themselves. If there is something that is not available on your own table, you can go to another table." "Aunt Zhao, don't worry, there is enough food.

This After eating, there is another one, these are all hard dishes."

They gathered together, and there were ten dishes at a table, and this big fish not only contributed fish dumplings, but also a large pot of boiled fish, and a fish dish. Pill soup. Although the fish is quite good, everyone's first chopsticks are still running for the meat, Yuanyuan gnawed at the pig's tail, and kept sighing: "It's delicious." The

men were drinking, and the atmosphere in the room was very hot.

Zhao Guihua : "Children eat fish carefully with fish bones, eat slowly, don't get stuck."

"Okay~"

These days, children from families with the best conditions are greedy, after all, there are too few delicious things. It seems that their area is already considered a working family, and the conditions are quite good, and it is still the case.

Tuanyuanyuan and a group of friends, everyone buried their heads in eating, Zhao Guihua: "Oh, I forgot to give everyone a drink. Come, the children still have Arctic Ocean." "

Yo Hou."

"It's great."

Zhao Guihua : "Your Grandpa Lan and Grandma Luo bought this."

Yuanyuan whispered, "Grandpa is the best."

Lan Sihai gestured with his hand, like a leader, everyone laughed.

The banquet had already started in the house, and it was obvious that no one called him and no one was waiting for him. Jin Lai squatted by the window, very out of breath, and he swore to the cold weather that he would trample all of them under his feet when he became prosperous in the future.

None of these people would try to take advantage of him.

Neither his mother nor his brother.

The humiliation they bring to him today will surely retaliate in the future.

He stared angrily at the room, feeling that he was really unlucky to meet such people. He snorted heavily, but soon felt that his stomach growled even more. He hesitated between entering and not entering, and finally went out with a cold snort.

He also wants to save face.

A man should save face more than the sky.

But he didn't want to go home either. Su Jinlai didn't want to be like this. He took out a dollar from the sole of his shoe and sneered. Wrapped in a padded jacket and went out the door. It's already the beginning of spring, tomorrow will be March, why is it still so cold.

He walked out of the alley with thoughts, and ran to the nearest small restaurant. There are also some private restaurants now. Although he still dares not open up and open up, he is not cautious, and it is a bit obvious.

He found a small restaurant, opened the door and entered. There were several tables in the restaurant.

After Jin Lai sat down, he ordered a bowl of big meat noodles, and felt a rush of heat. Speaking of which, the taste of small restaurants is better than that of state-run restaurants. .

But it's different here, one brother at a time, Jin Lai smiled slightly, lost in the title.

He ate big meat noodles and felt that such a day was really beautiful.

It's a pity that he has no money in his hand, and Jin Lai has been back from the countryside for more than a year, and he hasn't been looking for a job seriously. Is going to work something that a person like him can do? He definitely won't do it. It is impossible to go to work.

He doesn't have any way to get money, but he does have a few friends in the juvenile prison. Everyone went to the countryside in different places, and now they all come back. There is no good way out. A few of them are now in their old jobs and still steal thing.

He also participated in it twice, but because he was not his "person", he didn't get the chance to go in, so he could only let the wind outside, and he got very little. Regarding this point, Jin Lai was very unconvinced. He felt that he hadn't neglected his craftsmanship all these years. Damn it.

Think back when he went to the countryside to be an educated youth, who in the village would not call Su Ge when they saw him?

These people are really blind.

But it's very bad if you don't have money, even if you eat a big meat noodle, you can't eat it all. He really needs to find a job.

He knew that these bastards on the street rarely steal from other people's homes, after all, how many homes there are. Anyway, the risks are the same, so it is natural for everyone to steal a better option, and they are all children of the machinery factory, so it can be said that they rely on the mountains and water to eat water, they rely on the machinery factory, and the machinery factory they most want to steal is the machinery factory.

They can't find big things, but there are quite a few small ones.

Jin Lai thought about it, and carefully considered what would happen to his income if he went it alone. This steel is all valuable. In fact, wires are also valuable, but Jin Lai has an instinctive fear of wires. He still remembered that some of them were electrocuted to death in this area, and it was very scary to think about it.

He pursed his lips, thinking non-stop while eating.

Speaking of which, there are quite a lot of old news in their area, but they are all nonsense, and there are not many really useful news at all. He shook his head slightly, thinking that it would be impossible to make money from the news, but he could indeed do it again. Old business, stealing things for money.

"Su Jinlai."

Jin Lai turned his head and saw that it was his little friend who stole things with him before. He smiled and said, "It's you."

This is a monkey.

The monkey said, "Why are you eating noodles here alone? Why don't you order a few dishes?"

Su Jin came and snorted, but didn't answer.

The monkey leaned over and

said mysteriously, "We are planning to do some big work recently, what do you want?" I can't give up, anyway, fly legs are also meat. He said, "That must be what I'm doing. I'm short of money recently..."

"No one is short."

The two murmured softly.

Monkey: "Come on, I'll treat you, boss, you have a plate of peanuts."

Su Jinlai: "This is dry eating peanuts, no wine. "

Monkey hehehe:" I brought it. He

took out a bottle of Erguotou from his pocket.

After the two of them ate the noodles, they drank a bottle of Erguotou mixed with water for just this plate of peanuts, and they made it clear about the theft. Jin Lai was so happy. Oh, go back. Although the people in their compound exclude him and don't pay attention to him, this capable person will not be overthrown by the tide of the times at any time, and he is still very good. Su Jinlai can't drink, at this

time Already in a daze, although he drank Erguotou mixed with water, he was still drunk, and he walked like a snake with curves. Jin Lai hummed

a little tune and walked back, walked to the toilet, and turned in directly.

Zhuang Zhixi also When he came out to go to the bathroom, he saw Jin Lai and said, "Where did you drink? It's a good day. He

reeked of alcohol.

Jin Lai waved his hands and said triumphantly, "This is me. I'm out to discuss business." Zhuang

Zhixi: "..."

He was silent for a moment, and said, "You're pretty good."

"Of course, what kind of simple person do you think I am? " I tell, I tell you, my business is tens of thousands. Big, big business. Jin Lai showed off to Zhuang Zhixi.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Then your business is big enough. You mean money?"

"You, you, why do you still look down on people? " Of course it's money, who do you think I am? You all look down on me, but you are not as good as me, not at all. When I get rich, I must make you look good. You wait, wait. "

Jin Lai didn't even mention his trousers, just walked out.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Fuck, no matter how much money you have, just put on your trousers." "

Is this too much?

" "I, I... I don't care." "

Zhuang Zhixi grabbed Jin Lai and said, "You don't care, but I don't want my lesbians to look hot. Besides, there are children in the yard. You put it on quickly." Jin Lai firmly said, "I don't!

"

Others The more he is not allowed to do it, the more he will do it, and this can reflect the true nature of a man.

He held his head high: "I don't, I won't!"

Then he mockingly said: "How can you help me?"

He even took off his pants to his ankles.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Damn this guy's wine quality is poor and top notch, he really hated it when he was a child, and he still hates it when he grows up.

Zhuang Zhixi clenched his fist, and without any hesitation, he shot straight away, hitting Jin Lai in the face with a bang, Jin Lai fell to the ground and got away. Zhuang Zhixi didn't care about this stuff, and went straight home, where everyone was still eating and drinking.

This fish-filled dumpling is rarely eaten by everyone, but once you eat it, you can feel that the taste is really good.

It's no worse than pork.

Everyone was reluctant to leave the table. Zhuang Zhixi entered the door and came to Yinlai and tapped his shoulder. Yinlai was taken aback for a moment, then went out and asked, "Little Uncle Zhuang, what's the matter?" Zhuang Zhixi: "Your brother is drunk

outside I took off my pants, I was afraid that people would see him as a hooligan, so I was beaten unconscious, and you two brothers hurried to be carried home."

Yinlai: "..."

He immediately said: "I Let's go now."

He hurried into the room and called Tong Lai, the two brothers went out together, Zhuang Zhixi thought for a while, and followed together. The three of them went out together one after another. As soon as they got out of the yard, they saw Su Jinlai was already awake, otherwise cultural people don't know how to fight.

Zhuang Zhixi's fist wasn't strong enough after all.

After such a short time, Su Jinlai woke up.

Jin Lai had already woken up, but he was a little more confused than before. He took off while walking, singing loudly: "Running with the wind, freedom is the direction..." There is no such

song in these years, this is the time when Zhao Guihua hummed , was heard by him, although he only knew one sentence, he only hummed this one, Jin Lai felt that this one sentence could understand his state of mind!

He sang: "Run with the wind..."

He sang this sentence repeatedly, and took off his clothes one by one.

Pants...the pants have already been taken off.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

He really underestimated Su Jinlai's ability.

Su Jinlai sang loudly, unbuttoned his clothes, flung them around twice, threw them out, and continued to take them off.

He is not afraid of this strangely cold day, it is quite irritating.

Silver and copper are completely black.

The two of them didn't expect that his elder brother could do such a thing. Although his elder brother is out of tune, is this too out of tune? Not daring to delay, the two rushed forward, each grabbed an arm, and supported him.

Jinlai was dissatisfied: "What are you doing!"

Yinlai: "Damn, can you show some face?"

Su Jinlai put his hips on his hips: "Why am I shameless? A man is a man, and he is upright in everything he does. I, Su Jin Come to be famous in the society."

"There is such a reputation, you think you are a celebrity, but you are actually a personal name." Yinlai really suffered, and dragged him home, saying: "Uncle Zhuang , help us put away our clothes."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

He kindly helped Su Jinlai to pick up all the clothes, this little brother is really free, isn't he free if he doesn't wear anything?

The two brothers dragged Su Jinlai home, Su Jinlai shouted: "Let me go, let me go, you brave little thief, you dare to besiege me. Let me tell you, I'm not afraid, I..."

Zhuang Zhixi was afraid that people would draw hot eyes, so he ran back quickly, blocked the door and said, " Don't come out, Su Jin came to drink too much and stripped off, lesbian...my mother!" Being dragged away by several old ladies, they squeezed out.

"Don't get in the way."

"Really, haven't we seen each other at our age? Don't delay." "

Yes."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

The younger daughter-in-law and children didn't go out Well, Aunt Zhou went out as an old lady, staring at her closely, what's the difference in their age. Don't look for nothing!

Aunt Zhou: "Well, this child can develop well."

Aunt Sui nodded and said, "Don't be indifferent to this kid, but he still has some capital."

Aunt Wang: "This is an immoral thing."

Zhao Guihua: "... ..."

No wonder, in his previous life, he was such a bear, and his wife still refused to leave, and he was so determined, so it turned out that he really had some capital.

Young lesbians are not very embarrassed to go out, and children are not allowed to poke their heads. And the elders are not afraid of so much, they all rushed out to have a good time, Zhou Qun looked Su Jin up and down, and said quietly: "Is this child too developed?" He couldn't help but feel sad when he thought about himself

. come from.

Why is this gap so big?

Although he can't use it now, it's very sad if there is a gap. He can't compare with his peers, why can't he even compare with the juniors. The men in their compound have all been to the bathhouse, he knows it, and he is ranked last, without any suspense. Even that bastard Bai Fendou is a little stronger than him.

He is not as good as a child now.

The more he thought about it, the sadder he became, and he couldn't help thinking about his childhood, saying: "When I was young, I was nicknamed Xiaoniao."

Aunt Zhou: "..."

She finally couldn't bear it anymore, and turned around and beat her son: "Shut up, is this your place? You just come out and blah, why do you show yourself? You talk too much Tongue, what are you looking at, get the hell out of here."

As an adult, aren't you afraid of embarrassing your family?

This is shameless, you always have to take care of your children, right?

Aunt Zhou became more and more annoyed, and said, "Go home."

Zhou Qun is really innocent, he obviously did nothing, and a man in his early forties was beaten by his mother. He was very wronged and said: "You are too fierce, am I just saying it casually?"

Aunt Zhou: "Get lost!"

Zhou Qun sneaked into the room in despair. Xiao Qijin looked at his father sympathetically, and said, "Did grandma scold you?"

Zhou Qun straightened his back at this moment, and said calmly, "Your grandma is

just too fierce. " Still lying on the door and looking out, he said very insightfully: "These children are honest and don't know how to use nicknames. If they really want to be nicknamed, they should be called Big Bird." Poof

!

Everyone inside and outside the house was sprayed.

Children: "...???"

I don't really understand what this means.

Jiang Lu was also angry: "Zhou Qun, shut up."

Zhou Qun immediately became as quiet as a chicken.

Wang Xiangxiu: "..."

It's embarrassing, but not so embarrassing.

It's hard to put into words what it feels like.

She hurried out to drag Su Jinlai home with her two sons. At this time, Su Jinlai was shivering from the cold, and dared to be naked without looking at the day. Drinking really hurts people. Wang Xiangxiu was dragged home by Su Jinlai and directly tied up, then covered with a quilt, and said, "That's all right."

She frowned: "Who did you drink this with? I don't know how much I drank, but I'm so drunk." Both

Yinlai and Tonglai kept their faces dark and silent. The person concerned expressed that he knew nothing, but they felt that Embarrassing no. If you put the current situation aside, Tonglai is considered a social cow, but it is still very embarrassing.

As long as Su Jin comes here to operate, no matter how good the society is, he will feel that the society is dead.

They don't understand the word, but their minds are buzzing.

At this time, they were very grateful to Zhuang Zhixi. If Uncle Zhuang hadn't met his eldest brother when he went to the bathroom, they couldn't imagine how many monsters his eldest brother could make on the street. After all, all the people living in their alley were machines. The people in the factory, when the time comes...don't dare to think about it, really don't dare to think about it.

What's more, if the eldest brother wanders into the street... people don't care if you are drunk and crazy, they will definitely punish him for being a hooligan.

That's the end of it.

Fortunately, fortunately, it was discovered in time.

Although shameful, it is always on a small scale.

But they forgot that the gossip among them is also the fastest to spread.

"Mom, what should I do?" Yin felt numb. He had never experienced such a thing.

On the contrary, Wang Xiangxiu sighed and said, "Okay, it's all right." After a pause, she added,

"It's all trivial." At that time, the stench was so bad that she could bear it, but now that she thinks about it, she can...be able to bear it! Yes, you can! "It's okay, it's okay." I don't know whether to comfort my son or myself. Yinlai: "I'll go get his clothes back."

Wang Xiangxiu: "Okay."

Although Su Jinlai had been brought into the room by Xiang Xiangxiu and the others, everyone's enthusiasm remained undiminished. One by one the discussions were very lively. It's a good thing that the children are here, otherwise the discussion would have been even more...

well, there are children, so keep it, you must put it away.

Everyone talked a lot, only Zhou's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law stared at Zhou Qun with eyes like knives, and Zhou Qun didn't dare to fart.

Zhuang Zhixi looked at Zhou Qun, and felt that Zhou Qun was a bit magical, he could always say very extraordinary things. Back then, Chen Yuan was so frightened that he told the truth and ran away naked.

Now this nickname... It is conceivable that it will be spread tonight without tomorrow.

But Zhuang Zhixi felt that this was rare and strange enough, in fact, it was normal for Su Jin to come.

It can only be said that Zhou Qun is too weak.

In fact, it's not that Zhou Qun has never seen the world, but isn't it just a coincidence that Jin Lai is a junior? So naturally I was surprised. As a result, this topic is somewhat skewed.

He muttered a few words, then shook his head silently.

Going to work tomorrow, I guess it will be lively again.

Not to mention, what Zhuang Zhixi thought was right, as soon as he went to work the next day, someone asked him, and all men and women had a little interest in Su Jinlai.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I knew it would be like this."

"Xiao Zhuang, tell me, is it really that powerful?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

How did he answer this?

Nothing he said was appropriate.

His firm and righteous words: "I didn't see it at the time, you can ask others." "

Ah? You didn't see it, you really..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Go, go, go find Zhou Qun."

Anyway, Zhou Qun provoked the matter, so go ask Zhou Qun, he can only say that he doesn't want to get involved.

He was a man himself, and it was embarrassing to think about discussing other men's convenient matters.

Zhuang Zhixi: Tactical retreat.

Chapter 173

Few people knew about Zhao Guihua's robbery, and no one paid attention to it. Li Weiwei failed another blind date, and no one paid attention to it. Everyone's focus is now on Su Jinlai.

With the "help" of Zhou Qun, Su Jinlai got a new nickname - Big Bird.

This nickname is more or less proud and a bit shameful. As a big brother in society, Su Jinlai is very inclined to the former. He felt that he was already famous in this area, and he walked with arrogance.

Zhao Guihua deeply felt that this was a stick.

But other people's affairs have nothing to do with them.

After they had dinner together in the big courtyard, she had a lot of leisure time. The main reason was that all the children in the family had gone to school. This kid didn't go to school, so she felt that the family was very lively. But when they started school, they were much quieter.

Zhao Guihua went to the police station a few times, because there was still a detailed investigation there, but she didn't ask more. But as the person involved, she still knew a lot. Just as she expected, many people who lost their things went to report the crime. The investigation is now being expanded.

As for Zhao Guihua's suspected retaliation, after rigorous interrogation, Fan Jianguo really did not recognize Zhao Guihua. But Zhao Guihua is not surprised, they just met once by chance, and the changes in the past ten years are not small.

Fan Jianguo still had to continue to investigate, and Zhao Guihua didn't urge him much, and he should live his life.

Their compound has been a bit lively recently, many old ladies and sister-in-laws around have come to check their brains, Zhao Guihua doesn't think they are here to play, they are clearly coming for their compound Su Jin.

After all, such a nickname always makes people curious.

Zhao Guihua thought, if there is such a person in other courtyards, she probably has to go to see the excitement. It's not that she has any ideas, it's just curiosity. Properly curious.

To put it bluntly, Su Jin was very proud of having such a nickname, and he felt that he was very good at it, but after he followed him, he realized the inconvenience brought by this nickname. You know, he is planning to be a thief. This thief is too high-profile, isn't he just waiting to be discovered? Although he wanted to steal things, he didn't want to go to jail at all.

He remembered that the days in the juvenile detention center were already very uncomfortable, but now as an adult, if he really went in, he would definitely go to jail, which would be even more difficult than in the juvenile detention center, so he was very worried.

Everyone is staring at him, it's not going to work.

I don't know if it's because of the wide spread of this nickname, but that Guanhong also clings to him and comes to him all day long, which disturbs Su Jin too much. He also went to the small video hall to watch Hong Kong City movies.

That social elder brother was always surrounded by all kinds of women, so he felt that Guan Hong's obsession with him did not confuse him at all. But, these big brothers and women are all bold and generous, never caring about how many good sisters they have around their men, and what's more, they will take the initiative to find a suitable good sister for the man who misses him.

However, he doesn't like Guan Hong. Guan Hong is too clingy, and she doesn't look like a sister-in-law at all. Su Jinlai is not happy to want to occupy him alone. Anyway, he has already slept with Guan Hong. Of course, I don't take Guan Hong seriously.

Even though Su Jinlai and Guan Hong hadn't known each other for a long time, when the two of them secretly went to the small video hall together, something good happened.

Because of this, Su Jinlai didn't care much, but Guan Hong was determined and seemed to want to save the prodigal son. No, she had to go to work, but she bought breakfast early in the morning and sent it over. They scrubbed and washed all the dirty clothes accumulated by their family.

Mingmei got up early in the morning and was stunned for a while when she saw a strange woman in the yard. Then she was even more confused when she saw that this person was still washing clothes.

She rubbed her eyes, looked at the scene in front of her, and felt like she had gone to the wrong door, but just when Mingmei was 120,000 doubts, Wang Xiangxiu went out, don't look at Guan Hong coming to work for Su Jinlai, But Wang Xiangxiu was actually not happy to let her come.

Speaking of which, she can be regarded as someone else's mother-in-law, but Guan Hong doesn't have much respect for her. Wang Xiangxiu is partial to the second and third in what she says, and she is very inconsiderate and incomprehensible to Su Jinlai, with a strong tone in her tone. Strong complaints. She even felt that Wang Xiangxiu and the others had influenced Su Jinlai's development and take-off.

Just for this, how can Wang Xiangxiu see Shangguan Hong?

Guan Hong came to work, but it didn't go well.

Wang Xiangxiu had a dark face, and saw Mingmei waving to her, Wang Xiangxiu walked over: "What's wrong?" Mingmei

asked in a low voice, "Who is this?"

As a non-machinery factory employee, Mingmei must not be familiar with the people in the machinery factory .

She wondered: "I haven't heard of any relatives coming?"

Wang Xiangxiu tapped her toes in embarrassment, and said truthfully: "This girl is called Guan Hong, and she came to my house." After a pause, she said

: "She pursues The eldest of my family."

Mingmei suddenly realized that although she didn't know this woman, her name was quite impressive. She took another look, and saw that Guan Hong was washing the man's underpants.

Mingmei: "..."

The little girl now is really different from them at that time.

She thought for a while, and said, "Sister Xiu, you have an extra helper, so you can save yourself a lot of worry in the future."

Wang Xiangxiu's face turned ugly, and she said, "I'd rather not worry about it."

She looked at her speechlessly. Looking at Guan Hong, she happened to meet Guan Hong's eyes. Guan Hong glanced at Wang Xiangxiu resentfully, and thought to herself that as expected, a mother-in-law would not make things difficult for her daughter-in-law. Before she came in, Wang Xiangxiu looked down on her.

It doesn't matter what reputation he was back then, but he still doesn't like her.

When she married brother Jin Lai, she would definitely not care about this woman.

There are four rooms in the Su family. Her husband is the eldest son, so they should all be given to brother Jinlai. The others will have no share. When the time comes, let her mother look after the children. This mother-in-law and two younger uncles will all be kicked out instead.

I really don't look at who I am, how much I owe brother Jinlai.

In this family, Jin Lai was the only one who went to the countryside alone, and they all owed Jin Lai.

Guan Hong rubbed her clothes vigorously, dreaming about the happy day when she and Su Jinlai would get married. Brother Jinlai has ability and a house, so by then she will be married into Fuwo? Thinking of this, she showed a satisfied and sweet smile.

Seeing her like this, Mingmei shook her shoulders, feeling a chill.

This man came to work early in the morning, washed his clothes in cold water, and still smiled happily? This is a normal person?

Mingmei felt that this was not the case for anyone who was a little normal. She clicked her tongue and came to the pool to brush her teeth, while Wang Xiangxiu looked at Guan Hong and felt her head was buzzing, so she went home to have breakfast.

Guan Hong bought breakfast and didn't eat it for nothing.

Guan Hong glanced at Wang Xiangxiu's movements, and mocked this person's shallow eyelids in her heart. She is trying to please Brother Jinlai's family now, but as long as she enters the door, these people don't want to get any good face.

Her eyes fell on Mingmei again. Mingmei was wearing a brown shirt with a creamy white sweater with a sweetheart collar, and a pair of brown pants underneath, which was the same as the shirt. She had fair skin and curly hair. He got up, with a fluffy bun on the top of his head, looking refreshing.

Guan Hong frowned slightly, why didn't she know that there was a young girl in this yard, but she didn't know whose family it was. I don't know if she will rob Brother Jinlai from her, but her eyes are a little more hostile.

The eyes staring at Mingmei are very unkind.

Mingmei sensed Guan Hong's gaze and looked up suspiciously, not knowing what the snail girl meant. Don't they know each other? As for being so hostile? My brain is not good. But then I thought, this person really has a bad brain, but how can any normal person do something like falling in love with another man at first sight on the day of the blind date, and then posting it back?

This is the first time that Mingmei has seen Guan Hong on the pole at such a young age.

"Daughter-in-law."

Zhuang Zhixi went out, carrying a basin, and said, "Do you drink tofu nao or soy milk?"

Mingmei: "Tofu nao, I want more parsley .

"

I don't know Guan Hong, but Zhuang Zhixi does. We all work in the machinery factory, so there is nothing we don't know. He glanced at it, and went out as if he didn't see it, and returned after a while with breakfast.

At this time, Tuanyuanyuan also came out, Zhuang Zhixi: "Hurry up and wash up, go to school after breakfast." Tuanyuanyuan: "

Okay."

Yuanyuan leaned over to Mingmei and asked, "Mom, who is this?"

Mingmei : "Su Jinlai's suitor."

Yuanyuan: "???"

The little girl was shocked.

Although the child is still young, Mingmei will tell the child some things. She is different from other mothers. When she was young, her mother would tell her many things and would not hide it from her daughter. So now Mingmei will tell her daughter the same way.

You can't think that the child is still young and prevaricates the child if he doesn't understand anything. Sometimes the more you hide it, the more curious the child will be. It would be better to tell the child frankly from the beginning, which is better.

Mingmei: "She likes Su Jinlai, so she comes to work early in the morning, but Su Jinlai despises her very much because of her work like this. It is the worst thing to please others without a bottom line. You see, people are more important than them." Is something wrong?"

Both Tuantuan and Yuanyuan peeked out of the window at home and said, "No."

Mingmei: "Yeah, not at all."

She shrugged and said, "Do you think the water is cold? ?"

Tuanyuanyuan nodded vigorously: "It's very cold." They have to carry the thermos to the yard to wash their faces.

Mingmei: "She works in the cold like this, and even buys breakfast for others, but they don't think highly of her. Your parents at home are not willing to let you do much work, but it's not that you are going to work for others for nothing My son. You should understand after reading it. This is not good, so don't learn it. It doesn't matter whether you are a boy or a girl. It's the same thing. It's a bad brain to do this kind of thing." Tuanyuanyuan nodded immediately, feeling

sympathetic Qi Yan, they are not willing to work either.

Yuanyuan was soft and firm yet firm, the little girl said seriously: "I don't want to work for others."

Tuantuan nodded: "That's right."

He was not happy either.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled at the side and said: "It's good if you understand. I provide you with delicious food and drink. I don't want you to go to other people's homes to be filial sons and grandsons, to be cows and horses, and to wash the clothes at home when you have time. I and Your mother will save trouble."

When the two children heard this, they said firmly, "We won't do that."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Just understand, let's eat."

Yuanyuan stretched out her hand: "I want to eat coke. Circle."

"Here, here are tea eggs."

The two children had breakfast and went out with their schoolbags on their backs. As soon as they came out, they saw Li Zhenzhen and the other children staring at Guan Hong. Not so good. After all, they have hatred.

This person's blind date with her second brother failed.

She let out a heavy snort from her nostrils, and said, "What a bad person."

Yuanyuan took Li Zhenzhen by her arms, and said, "Let's go."

They went to the next yard together and called, "Little Yezi, little Yezi."

Ye Siyuan ran out and said, "I'm here."

He was one year younger than them and in the first grade, but they all went to and from school together, and his younger siblings also ran out with small schoolbags on their backs. Several people walked away singing songs together.

"The sun is shining in the sky, and the flowers are smiling at me..."

Although I am already a senior, everyone doesn't think it is childish.

As a human being, the most important thing is to be happy.

Here, brother Jin Lai in their yard is an adult who takes off his clothes and sings. They are still elementary school students, so singing is normal.

Among them, only Ye Sitian was in kindergarten, so everyone stopped at the entrance of the kindergarten first. Ye Sitian waved her little hand and said, "Goodbye, brother and sister."

She poked Brother Tuantuan emphatically, and said, "Brother Tuantuan should study hard." Brother Tuantuan

is the best big brother, and he will give her delicious food. Si Tian understands best. Although she is a kindergarten child, she is also a shrewd kindergarten cub.

The second child, Ye Sijia, snorted, feeling that her younger sister was the most partial.

He grabbed his elder brother's sleeve and said, "Let's go, this younger sister is facing outsiders."

Ye Siyuan: "Brother Tuantuan will give candy to Sitian, but you will only compete with Sitian for candy."

Ye Sijia: "..."

Was dismantled.

But soon, he said: "I won't compete with my sister in the future, otherwise my sister won't like me the most."

Ye Siyuan said proudly: "Even if my sister doesn't like Brother Tuantuan the most, she still likes me the most. Anyway, it won't be my turn. You."

Ye Sijia: "..."

want to cry.

He immediately called: "Sister Yuanyuan~"

Yuanyuan: "Okay, okay, don't bully others."

Although Yuanyuan is not the most vicious, she is the big sister who has the right to speak in the small group.

She said: "Let's go, if you don't go, you will be late."

Xiao Qijin nodded: "Hurry up,

Hua Die is the most fierce, go." A skirt with a pattern of flowers and butterflies, the elementary school students nicknamed her Butterfly, they were very afraid of the dean.

Everyone hasten to speed up the pace.

go to school!

A few children ran to school, and Yuanyuan said as she ran, "The grandmother who sells pancakes is not here." "

You have already had breakfast, so don't worry about it. Let's go .

"

The fruit shop is not there, but the entrance of the school is still very lively. There are small fried dough stick stalls and baked sweet potatoes.

There are a lot of people running small businesses now.

Tuantuan and Yuanyuan also heard their father and great-grandfather muttering about doing small business, but children don't understand so much. The children hurried to the school.

At this time, Zhuang Zhixi was also thinking about his small radio business. Recently, they have been tinkering with a few, and they plan to take it to the small market together to see the market. Zhuang Zhixi also has ideas. Now the policy is different from before. Many places may still wait and see, but in the place where the policy was first issued in Sijiucheng, many people have stepped into the door of small traders.

After all, young people who have been sent to the countryside are now returning to the city, and there are not so many jobs. If they want to live, they always have to earn money.

What Zhuang Zhixi fears the most is embarrassment, he can see the profit in it.

This person was also thinking about this matter at work . Their section chief came over and called: "Xiao Zhuang, come here." Come on, that's a hard-working young man. He has also worked in the propaganda department for more than ten years. From the outsiders' eyes, he is a very promising young man, and he handles things decently.

Compared with the old fritters in the office, he is considered diligent and clear. However, in units like theirs, they are very particular about ranking seniority. If you want to be promoted, you must make a contribution. Otherwise it's hard.

As for the Propaganda Department, this is not the Security Department, if it can catch moths, then the meritorious service is real even if it is not entirely his own. This kind of post in the publicity department will not work.

An office like theirs is even more difficult.

So although Zhuang Zhixi is considered talented in their office, he is still a clerk.

However, Zhuang Zhixi didn't show any displeasure, he was still full of enthusiasm and fighting spirit for his work every day. Of course, only you know how many fish you catch in a day. So there is something. The section chief was still happy to find Zhuang Zhixi.

No, I called him again.

Zhuang Zhixi got up and went to the office. The section chief smiled and said, "Sit down." Zhuang Zhixi: "Section Chief , do you

want me to do something?"

Yes, this one was transferred from the army and was not promoted from within. But this is the nephew of the leader. There are some of them, so there is no need to say more.

However, this section chief Lin has also made meritorious service in the army, so being a section chief is more than enough.

Probably because he retired from the army, and he likes this straightforward personality the most. Zhuang Zhixi naturally understands it after being with him for a long time, so he never exchanged pleasantries with more useless annoying people.

For example, Xiao Xu, who has been suspended without pay, has always been disliked by their section chief, because he is flattering, which is exactly what their section chief doesn't like. This person felt that he had no hope of promotion, and he was not liked by the leader, so he simply stopped working without pay and left for money.

But Zhuang Zhixi did it with ease.

The current form of doing business outside is not clear, and it is somewhat inferior. Zhuang Zhixi has no plans to suspend pay and stay at the job now. In the future, I will definitely not do it now. He said: "You have something important to do this early in the morning."

Chief Lin: "Do you know about the Canton Fair?"

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "Yes, we also participated in the exhibition this year. Some senior workers in the factory recently I'm busy with this."

Section Chief Lin nodded: "Yes, we will leave the day after tomorrow, and our factory will also participate. After a meeting in the factory, it was decided that the Propaganda Section will arrange a person to participate together. I have appointed you here, and you can go back by yourself. Get ready. Set off with the main force the day after tomorrow."

Zhuang Zhixi was dumbfounded, it wasn't because he underestimated himself, it wasn't the sales department's business?

He said: "If you don't go to the sales department, people from my promotion department will follow? I don't know how to do sales either?"

Section Chief Lin laughed and said, "What do you think? You should be asking you to cooperate with the promotion and sales. , do you have such a great ability? You! You are happy with the sales department and not with them. This time you are arranged to go, mainly to follow the big process and make records. After you come back, you will write some promotional articles for our factory, and you will report them when you come back .This is to promote our factory. If you are not the best at writing these things in Corey, you will be able to get your turn this time? Those old guys are rushing to go." Zhuang Zhixi suddenly said: "That

line , How many days am I going this time?"

He is very happy about this business trip, and their publicity department rarely has the opportunity to go out like this, and it can't compare with other sales departments. But it's good to see the world. Especially if you are going to the South. As a northerner, I am quite happy to see different living habits.

Section Chief Lin: "Ten days or so, you have to go ahead of time, and you have to set aside time for the exhibition, at least ten days. You make a plan for half a month. Although you are going this time, it is to cooperate with the leader to do it. Notes, come back and blow it up... Uh, come back and write a report. But since you are away from home and everyone is a leader, you have a bit of insight, so you should help take care of it." Zhuang Zhixi: "I know this, so who is there in this line of work

? Section Chief Lin

: "The factory director also has deputy factory director Zhang, the sales section chief, the deputy section chief and the following three salesmen, as well as the office director Lao Huang, and the factory director's secretary He. Including you, ten Personal."

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "I know."

Chief Lin glanced at him and said, "What do you know, the water is deep here, you go and stick to your duty, some things are not yours, you Just don't mix it up, it won't show you. If you do something bad, it's your responsibility. If you do something well, it's your meddling. It's rare to go out of town. Your job is simple, so you should go out and look around after your break. Just look around, buy some souvenirs for the family, and don't even think about getting involved in other people's sales department."

He can say this, and he already regards Zhuang Zhixi as one of his own, otherwise he wouldn't have said it. You must know that these words have a deep meaning.

Zhuang Zhixi knew Section Chief Lin's kindness, and nodded: "I understand."

He also said sincerely: "Thank you Section

Chief for your kindness. " Ah... well, you understand it yourself."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "I understand."

He has been in the factory for many years, so he naturally knows that a big factory like them fights fiercely with each other. Even flattering the leader can easily cause trouble, so Zhuang Zhixi knows his position very well.

Anyway, they are all leaders, so they will be treated equally.

"Okay, let's go back and get ready. You won't be going to work for the next two days."

Zhuang Zhixi was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect such a good thing to happen, so he was immediately elated: "Thank you, section chief."

"Go, go." Zhuang Zhixi left cheerfully, and as

soon as she returned to the office, Sister Cui strolled over: "What's the matter?

"

I know, but I definitely won't say it now. Zhuang Zhixi left quickly with a bit of excitement. Sister Cui shook her head and said, "Really, it's mysterious." Zhuang Zhixi left work

early with a smile. Didn't it come home early? As soon as she entered the yard, she saw Lan Sihai playing with her The small flower bed, which is said to be a flower bed, is actually a cactus planted. Zhuang Zhixi leaned over and said, "Grandpa, your hobby is really extraordinary. This cactus is not an ordinary thing." Lan Sihai looked up at Zhuang Zhixi and said:

" Cacti are better than cacti, and they are resistant to wind, rain, and drought, and they are easier to grow."

He put away his small shovel, folded his arms to admire his flower bed, and said, "It's really good, a touch of green in winter."

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head: " Yours is not as good-looking as my Clivia, I bought a few pots of Clivia recently, do you want to see it?"

Lan Sihai: "Let's go."

The two went to Zhuang Zhixi's side together, Lan Sihai nodded: "You are growing well. "

Zhuang Zhixi smiled triumphantly, and said: "I am also arty, and let me explain that beauty likes some greenery in the house, which will make it look vibrant.

" Make money. What was the price of this thing last year, and what is the price this year. I heard from my father-in-law that he went to Changchun, but he saw that the price of this thing has changed. It has doubled just last year and this year. Although this thing is not It is very expensive, but after careful calculation, the increase is not bad, I thought, plant some flowers to cultivate sentiment, if the price really rises again, I will change the money." Lan Sihai glanced at Zhuang Zhixi and said, "You boy

! , Didn't you just say that Mei likes it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I really like Mingmei, but if the price increases a lot, I would like to sell it for money to buy meat and eat Mingmei, and I would prefer to buy new clothes and wear Mingmei. Then you see, we must be pursuing the first demand more. "

Lan Sihai: "You seem to be very reasonable."

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's not true, because I really have a reason. I even bought some seeds, and I will plant another one later."

Lan Sihai hummed He laughed and didn't say anything, but he agreed with Zhuang Zhixi in his heart.

But the old man is naturally tense, but he suddenly reacted: "Why are you back at this time?" He asked, looking at Zhuang Zhixi

curiously, Zhuang Zhixi heheed, and said: "I am on a business trip the day after tomorrow, today the leader Let me rest. Let me come back and make some preparations. I'm going to Guangzhou the day after tomorrow." Lan Sihai 's eyes lit up, and he

said, "That's not bad."

The best.

"Go and see if there are any rare things, come back and bring me some." This old man is at the forefront of fashion.

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said, "Okay."

Zhao Guihua came out to go to the toilet and saw her son's door was open, raised her eyebrows in surprise, and walked over. Isn't it time to go to work in broad daylight? Only when I came here and saw Zhuang Zhixi did I know that this guy is fine, she said: "Are you going to Guangzhou?

"

Guessing, but instead exhorting: "When you go out, be more careful. Go early and return early. Don't worry about things at home, we still have it."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said yes.

The man hasn't left yet, but the old lady has already begun to tell him.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Don't worry, I'm such an adult and I'm not a big girl, so I won't lose it."

Zhao Guihua gave him a blank look, what should he do.

Zhuang Zhixi turned around and locked the door, and went out with Lan Sihai. Zhao Guihua turned around and glanced at the two of them, and saw that they had already gone out. It didn't take much thinking to know that they must be selling radios.

Zhao Guihua really did not guess wrong at all. Zhuang Zhixi originally wanted to make a few and sell together, but it happened to be going out, so he simply sold the ones in his hand. He and Lan Sihai found a park, and the two quickly Go in and set up a stall.

There are quite a few practice stalls here. Although the policy has long been acceptable, people are always sneaky, and of course they dare not make it bigger. If it is bigger, it is hard to say whether it meets the policy. After all, there is a saying that more than seven people can't do it.

But if they only set up a stall with two people, that's fine.

Except that it's a little embarrassing to say it, nothing else matters.

Zhuang Zhixi quickly put the radio on. They made a total of ten radios this time. The important parts are all new, but some unimportant parts are used second-hand, which really reduces the cost. The ones are also second-hand. But Zhuang Zhixi polished it carefully, and it wouldn't be obvious if you didn't look carefully.

As soon as they put it on, someone came up and asked, "Men, is this selling radios?"

Zhuang Zhixi immediately opened his mouth: "Yes, radios, special prices, good ones, you can earn money when you buy it, just take a look. "

Or Zhao Guihua always feels that some things are born, Zhuang Zhixi is born, he has never done business, but he can open his mouth without blushing or stuttering, and his tongue is very smooth.

"A radio is a thing that can be used for a long time. The elderly listen to storytelling, listen to the news of major national events, and use it if there are any new policies." Sure enough, two sentences convinced people

.

"Let me see, how much is this?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Fifty-five, no tickets required. Now there are no 100 in the mall, but I can't get it down. But buying a radio for more than 100 is really distressing, oh yes, I still need a ticket. My radio works the same as the radios in the mall, so it's not bad, right?"

The old man who asked the price was really surprised when he heard that there was so much difference, but then he said, "What's wrong with you? It's so cheap, so it's not the wrong way, right?"

Immediately, he stared at Zhuang Zhixi, his eyes were like radar.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Hey, look at what you said, I am from this area, and I am also a worker. If this is done in a wrong way, can I still be a human being? Let me tell you the truth, look at this, I am a refurbished machine , but even though it is a refurbished machine, the casing and these buttons are all refurbished. You see, I have not installed it yet. Have you seen the inside? The wiring and the electric board are all new. It is definitely not a scam. , I actually earn a manual fee, I don't earn a lot of money. In fact, I don't try to earn money. The main reason is that I want to set a good example for my children. Let them know that no matter what knowledge, It can be used in daily life, so it is very important to study well."

Lan Sihai stood not far away, watching Zhuang Zhixi talking, this guy is really born to do this, didn't you see it? Several old men and old ladies around Zhuang Zhixi nodded their heads, as if the words reached their hearts.

But people nowadays are very vigilant. An old lady pointed out the doubts in her words and said, "You are a worker, why didn't you go to work today? Don't you lie to me?

" , It's nothing to lie about. Look, I'll play the radio for you and try it out?" "

Okay."

"Try it."

Zhuang Zhixi: "This one is dual-purpose, it can be used with a large battery, or You can directly plug in the power, look good."

Zhuang Zhixi quickly played the radio, and the storytelling of the old Mr. Shan Tianfang came from the radio, and several old people nodded: "This is good."

"It's really good."

" My family does have one, my second child..." Talking about his family background, the one who asked Zhuang Zhixi at the beginning interrupted him, saying: "Don't brag, let me pick one." "Your family also has it

? "

I bought one for my son. This kid is not willing to spend money. As an old man, I have a pension. Buying a radio for my son is a big deal for him." "Oh, yes, what you

said Makes sense, I want to buy one for my child too, but it's not easy to get a ticket."

"Let's buy a few more, young man, it's cheaper for you."

"That's right."

Several people surrounded Zhuang Zhixi, and Zhuang Zhixi said, "I'll give you batteries, and I'll give you two batteries for each of you. What do you think? My price is really high." That's right, you have seen the world, I don't say anything else, you just take the radio to the place that sells electronic accessories to compare, and then you will know the purchase price of each of my things. I really don't earn much. I'm just setting an example for my children."

"You young man, it's true, you're not very old."

Zhuang Zhixi kept chattering and said, "Auntie, what do you say? I love to listen, and I am happy to be praised. Actually, I am in my thirties, and my children are about to enter junior high school." "

Ah? Is it true or not?"

"Look, what else can I lie about? Aren't you just walking around in this park, wait for my next batch to be sold on weekends, and when the time comes to bring my children, you'll know that although I have an unreliable little white face, but You are very honest."

"Hahahaha, you can really talk."

"You know yourself well."

Zhuang Zhixi: "No, I don't rely on this to make money, and I guess it will be a month before I come back again. , but it's okay, anyway, you often walk here. I'll greet you when I see you." "

Oh, okay."

"Young man, I'll get one too. That's all you need?"

Zhuang Zhixi: " There are ten units in total, that's all."

"If you give in a little bit, we old guys can make a round for you."

Zhuang Zhixi was flustered with joy, and said, "Hey, don't take care of my business. Buy them all, buy them if you need them at home, don't buy them if you don't need them." "

Just tell me how much you can sell."

Zhuang Zhixi showed a troubled face, hesitated for a moment, and said, "I'll give you another two yuan."

"It's done."

"It's all right, right?" Zhuang Zhixi: "Of course, come on, anyway, everyone is not in a hurry, let's take

a stage test."

"Success."

Rotten Tongue sold all ten radios, and the cost of one of them was twenty-eight. The selling price is fifty-three, one earns twenty-five, and after deducting the free battery, one earns twenty-four.

There was a total of two hundred and forty yuan, and Zhuang Zhixi and Lan Sihai each shared one hundred and twenty.

How should I say this one hundred and two, not too much but not too little.

Like Zhuang Zhixi, his monthly salary is forty-five yuan, which is two or three months' salary strictly. But it has a different meaning to him. This is real craft money. Going to work and returning to work, this is a bonus for practicing hands.

In fact, they could ask for a higher price, but neither Lan Sihai nor Zhuang Zhixi did it.

They also don't want to make it too big, after all, at the beginning, they always have to pay attention.

So, don't look at Zhuang Zhixi's boldness, but under the boldness is cautious, not that kind of arrogant personality. He sold the radio not long after he went out, and simply went to the vegetable market to buy meat before heading back.

Before he got home, as soon as he arrived in the alley, he saw Su Jinlai wearing cotton trousers and pulling slippers out to the latrine.

Zhuang Zhixi looked at the big sun, feeling that people are really comfortable these days, sleeping until noon and waking up naturally, it is not like them, they have to get up early to go to work, this little life is lived, not only is the old lady taking care of it, but also the big girl comes to help do the laundry.

Take a look at these little days.

Su Jinlai has always looked down on the people in the courtyard. Although everyone is better than him, he just feels

I am a dragon on the beach, and I have bad luck, but if I have a little luck, I have already soared into the sky.

Finally, he despises these small citizens in the big courtyard, really despises them.

When Su Jin came to see Lan Sihai and Zhuang Zhixi, he didn't say hello, and went to the toilet with his trousers in his hands.

However, when he reached the door of the toilet, he braked. He looked at Lan Sihai and said, "Master Lan, I have finished building the flower beds and repairing the roof of your house. I even cleaned your windows. I did the laundry. Let's clean it up, right?"

If it's laundry, it's really not him, he handed over the job to Guan Hong, and Guan Hong washes with them for a day on Sundays.

But it doesn't matter who did the washing, it was arranged by him, Su Jin, and he just has such ability.

Lan Sihai raised his eyebrows, and said, "I'm looking at your brother's face this time."

Su Jinlai snorted heavily, feeling very disapproving, his brother has some face.

"I'm doing this job for you because of my brother's face." Su Jinlai was very arrogant.

But he forgot who Lan Sihai was. Lan Sihai chuckled and said, "Aren't you looking at the sake of the mousetrap? You see, each of these mousetraps is worth a lot of money. I didn't bother with you, you That is to say, when you meet an old man like me, if you change someone, hehe!"

Lan Sihai continued to slander others: "I also know that you are a person with status, but with such a status, why do you still go to the toilet yourself? Why is there no one to do it for you? ?hehe!"

Lan Sihai continued to output: "Hey, you have to be careful when you go to the toilet. I heard that you are a good swimmer. Hey, you can swim too well, and you have even wandered in the cesspit. You are very capable. I've never seen someone who is more patient than you. Hehe."

Su Jinlai panted heavily, how could this old man speak so annoyingly.

He stared at Lan Sihai ferociously, Lan Sihai beat his arms, and said with a smile: "You see, I'm getting older now, and my physique is not as good as before. I just hope that someone will come and touch me , look, if someone rushes up here, won't I be guaranteed? Someone will take care of me."

Zhuang Zhixi on the side smiled: "You're still smart, grandpa. When you say it, I feel like I'm older We can also seek some such guarantees. We are not blackmailing people, this is not teaching young people how to behave?"

Su Jin trembled angrily.

He looked at the two people and said loudly: "No quality."

Lan Sihai was not convinced when he said this, and he was annoyed: "Oh, you have quality, you are too talented, and people with quality still run around naked Well, it's a big crowd, we've never seen such a quality in front of a big crowd. Awesome!"

Su Jin went mad with anger.

Looking at his emotional state, Zhuang Zhixi felt that this guy would make his grandfather mad. It's really not an exaggeration at all.

Lan Sihai: "I don't know if I'm really drunk, or if I want to show it on purpose, tsk tsk tsk, when I was an apprentice a few years ago, I saw some people who were psychotic, they just liked to show it in public - Bird, I don't know, do you also have this hobby..."

"You have it, your whole family has it, I was drunk at the time, do you need to keep grabbing and talking non-stop? How can you be like this? You are the ones who pierce your heart, right? You are too much!" Su Jin burst into tears in anger, feeling ashamed and humiliated. What he hated the most was when others brought up the fact that he drank too much and took off his clothes that day.

Although this big bird sounds awesome and fits his identity, it is also embarrassing and embarrassing!

He also felt that such a thing was somewhat shameful.

These people are too much.

He burst into tears and shouted: "You wait, I will take revenge!"

Lan Sihai was curious: "Why revenge? Take it off again to scare me?"

"You you you!" Su Jinlai called: "Vulgar, disgusting, sick !"

This young man just has low face, he thinks that Lan Sihai is really wicked and has no integrity, Su Jin is so angry that he just doesn't match up with the old man, he is an old wicked ghost.

He left directly, and it was out of style to talk to such a person.

He retreated angrily, Zhuang Zhixi shook his head slightly, and sighed: "This combat power is not good."

Compared with their generation, this group of young people now obviously have less face, and such a small matter will break the defense. Zhou Qun still had Bai Fendou back then, how much has he experienced. People haven't broken their defenses yet.

Sure enough, one generation is not as good as one generation.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Let's go, grandpa, let my mother make meatloaf at noon today, and let's have dinner together."

Lan Sihai shook his head: "That's okay, I plan to go out to eat with my wife."

I always celebrate when I make money For a while, it's interesting to eat at home by yourself, he said: "It's so cold, I have to eat Dong Lai Shun Er."

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's still comfortable in your old days."

Lan Sihai smiled and said: "I am so old Well, of course it should be comfortable. Otherwise, Gabeng would die all of a sudden, I would be thankful?"

He walked with his hands behind his back, very arrogantly.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and shook his head. He looked back at the toilet and saw that Su Jinlai didn't intend to come out, so he also went home.

This combat power, no.

Su Jinlai really didn't have much fighting power, and a young man of his age wanted to show his face, so he felt that this old man was wicked. He dawdled in the toilet for a long time, seeing the two people had left, he dawdled out of the toilet.

He walked home cursing, only regretting that he was not born in a cadre family. His grandparents have been working hard for generations, and his children and grandchildren followed him to enjoy the cool; What a poor man.

He has no money recently, and he doesn't have a penny in his hand. Although he agreed with the monkey to make money together, but recently because of the big bird, everyone is staring at him, which makes him aim big. People are very afraid of big goals. If he was going to steal something, he would be discovered before he even got there, so the monkey decisively dumped him and found someone else to do it together.

This angry Su Jinlai didn't know what to do.

He wants to be a thief now, but no one takes him!

No one takes him to play, these people are too realistic, they must be jealous of his "rich capital".

Jin Lai cursed and gnawed on the cornbread, lamenting the misfortune of life.

It was also at this time that a well-dressed woman stood at the gate of the courtyard. She hadn't been here for more than ten years, and when she came again, it felt like a world away. She looked up at the yard, and it seemed that the yard hadn't changed much in the past ten years.

Zhao Guihua came out with a basket. When she saw this woman at first, she was stunned for a moment. It took her a long time to recognize her and said, "Hu Huihui?" Yes,

this woman was none other than Hu Huihui. Recognized, "Aunt Zhao, I haven't seen you for a long time, you are still so tough."

Zhao Guihua said with a smile: "No, I have a good heart and a good body. It has been many years since I saw you. Now you are... "

She looked Hu Huihui up and down, and felt that Hu Huihui's current dress was a bit exaggerated, but it seemed to be very avant-garde and fashionable in this era. She was wearing a pink suit with big shoulder pads. This pink suit had a low collar. Hu Huihui brought a pair of Gold necklace, underneath is a small pink skirt of the same color, which can fit into a suit skirt, Zhao Guihua is still wearing woolen trousers, she is wearing silk stockings with bare legs, and a pair of white high heels.

Look at Hu Huihui's head permed, her hair is curled up with wool, and she seems to have mousse and makeup on.

Zhao Osmanthus: "..."

Well, it looks very fashionable now, but Zhao Osmanthus doesn't think it looks good.

It's not that her old lady doesn't understand beauty. When she dances in the square, she also wears colorful clothes, but she just thinks that Hu Huihui's outfit is not good-looking.

She said, "Aren't you cold?" She

even wore silk stockings on her bare legs.

Hu Huihui smiled softly, and said: "I'm not cold, Aunt Zhao, is my cousin at home?"

Zhao Guihua: "That's definitely not there, she's at work this time, you come to see your cousin, you just go over there Come on, there is someone at home, Jin Lai is at home."

Hu Huihui smiled again, she didn't seem too surprised, she said: "That's okay, I'll go there first. Let's talk later."

That's what I said, but Zhao Guihua is so old. She has seen it, she can see that Hu Huihui doesn't think highly of them either. I think so, Hu Huihui seems to be married very well.

Oh no, she was married to the deputy director of the Revolutionary Committee at the time, and it is said that she was later promoted to director.

Now the policies are different, and some bad guys have been liquidated.

She...

Zhao Guihua hadn't heard about Hu Huihui in these years, so she was quite curious. She looked around and saw Hu Huihui knocking on the door. Jin Lai said in a low voice, "Who are you looking for!

" Open it, and when I saw it, I was stunned: "Who are you?"

Hu Huihui: "Come here, Jin? I'm your aunt."

Su Jinlai was even more stunned.

Little, aunt?

There is such a aunt in his family?

He looked Hu Huihui up and down, and at a glance he concluded that she was rich.

Just now I lamented that I was a poor man, so a rich man came out? Why didn't he remember, he...ah no, he remembered.

Su Jinlai finally recognized the person in front of him after a short distraction. He knew who the person in front of him was. He said, "Hu Huihui?"

Hu Huihui glanced at him and said, "What's the matter with you kid? Is there anyone who calls my aunt by her name like that? It's not polite."

Su Jinlai said, "Come in quickly, auntie."

He hurriedly greeted him through the door, He is naturally willing to associate with such rich relatives. He rubbed his hands, feeling a little embarrassed, although he was very self-important, but facing such a rich man, he was still a bit weak in his bones.

He poured a cup of books for Hu Huihui, but Hu Huihui didn't drink it. Instead, he handed the gift box to Jin Lai and said, "I bought some snacks and malted milk for your family. You put them away." Jin

Lai At first glance, there are smiles on the eyebrows and eyes, which is a good thing.

He greeted people: "Little aunt, sit down quickly, it's cold outside, you go sit on the kang."

Hu Huihui shook her head and said, "No, it's nothing cold."

She took out Huazi from her small bag, lit one, Ask: "Do you smoke?"

Su Jinlai hurriedly said: "Smoke."

He has never smoked Huazi, what is his status, smoking a big front door, that is all pretending. This is Hua Zi, he nodded obsequiously, took a sip, and said: "It's really good, it really is a good thing."

Hu Huihui threw the rest to him directly, and said: "You smoke it."

Su Jin came even more Happy, oh my god, if this thing is put out to pretend, everyone will take a high look.

He picked it up happily, and asked: "Auntie, how have you been doing these years?"

Hu Huihui: "I'm pretty good. In fact, I wanted to help you back then, but you also know that at that time I It can be regarded as a high promotion to your little uncle. People say one, but I dare not say two. I am just under the eaves, and I have no right to speak at all. Even if I want to help my relatives, I have no ability. In fact, I think I'm ashamed of you. Do you remember? At that time we were so poor that we couldn't even eat steamed buns."

Jin Lai: "..." Now we can't even eat steamed buns.

Hu Huihui: "The policy has changed in the past few years. Your little uncle used to...you know that you can't continue to do it. Now that we have both left our jobs, the two of us have also set up a small stall, which can be regarded as a business. .Although it sounds ugly, our husband and wife are now much more relaxed than before. I used to be incompetent, but now I am capable. Naturally, I am thinking about my relatives. I heard that you have not worked since you came back from the countryside. If you really If it's difficult, why don't you come to our side."

Jin Lai: "!!!"

Is there such a good thing?

Sure enough, heaven has eyes!

His good luck has come!

But, Jin Lai is the type of skinny donkey who pulls hard shit. Even if he wanted to take advantage of this, he still put on a tough look, and said, "Well, let me think about it. Actually, I'm not I can't find a job, and I have a lot of friends outside. I don't like ordinary jobs, so I haven't been in a hurry. After all, we are not short of the money for work." In fact, the poor don't have a penny in their pockets. .

Hu Huihui's eyes flickered, and she said with a smile: "Yes, but my aunt still hopes that you can come."

She looked at Jinlai and said: "Our family does not speak two different languages, you have a good reputation!"

Su Jinlai : "...???"

What does this have to do with fame?

His reputation is good? Why doesn't he know it himself?

The eavesdroppers at the door also scratched their heads, um, yes, eavesdropping.

Where did the gold come from? Under the windows of their house, there are several old ladies who eavesdrop...

Well, they are not qualified.

Zhao Guihua was also among them, she was not the first to come, the first one to rush out and squat under the window was Aunt Zhou, Aunt Zhou was as fast as a monkey when she heard the movement, she not only passed by herself, but also He kept waving to other people, and called Luo Xiaohe and Aunt Wang over.

Well, everyone has gone, but if she, Zhao Guihua, doesn't go, is it because she can't keep up with the gossip?

This is not acceptable.

The four old ladies were all under the window. It was the first time for Luo Xiaohe to do such a thing. She was trembling with nervousness, but everyone was also very confused. With Su Jinlai's reputation, no one knew what he was doing. It's not enough to eat anything, just this, or a good reputation?

For a while, everyone wondered whether Hu Huihui had learned from Uncle Lan.

Chapter 174

This person, more or less, has some hobbies.

A few old ladies squatted under the window to eavesdrop curiously, wondering if Hu Huihui was telling the truth, just wondering, when they saw a pair of slippers appear in front of them, looked up, okay, no The other person is Su Jinlai.

Su Jinlai said with a dark face: "Aunts, are you sick? Why do you come to eavesdrop under my window? Do you think I'm easy to bully? You don't do things like this. Can you have some quality? I, Su Jin, are here for you to peep and eavesdrop at will? If I see you poking around here again, I will break your necks." Aunt Zhou struggled to refute, and Zhao Guihua hurriedly gave

someone Stop it, this is what they did wrong.

She hurriedly said: "Jin Lai, it's our fault, I'm sorry."

She dragged a group of old ladies and hurried away.

Su Jinlai raised his head proudly, and said, "You guys are good friends."

He turned his head cursingly, and said, "These old ladies are all unqualified, just say that these people are in the courtyard all day, just like disturbing shit." Like a stick, I suspect that they are ruining my reputation outside, otherwise I am a good young man, how could I... Uh, cough, aunt, how did you hear about me?" Hu Huihui didn't think much of these old ladies

. On, but she didn't come here because of these old ladies, she didn't take them into her heart at all, and said: "Don't worry about them, I've heard about you. You don't know, your reputation from Su Jin is in the four Nine cities are loud, otherwise my aunt would not be able to come to you."

Su Jinlai: "!!!"

He has already gained a reputation before he started to mix in society?

His brows and eyes were full of smiles, and he asked, "Auntie, did you encounter any difficulties that need to be settled?"

Otherwise, how did you find him?

Hu Huihui shook her head: "That's not true."

After a pause, she smiled meaningfully. Said: "Auntie heard that your nickname is Big...Bird?"

Su Jinlai: "!!!"

His face darkened.

He thought of his stupidity when he was drunk, and when he looked at Hu Huihui, he became a little more unkind. Isn't this aunt too much? Are you here to make fun of people? Do you have any relatives like this? He said coldly: "Auntie, what do you mean?"

Hu Huihui cursed in her heart when she saw Jin Lai's face changing, but she was not surprised at all when she thought that this guy was not reliable when he was young, he was a white-eyed wolf This kid looks like this now.

She smiled softly and said, "Look at you, there's nothing wrong with such a reputation, is it? Men, it's a good thing to have such a reputation, it's better than others, right? Auntie will tell you the truth, I have a crooked My friend, she has heard about your reputation and wants to get to know you very much."

Su Jinlai: "...???????"

He is so awesome that he wants to make friends with him? ? Su Jin was really a little confused all of a sudden, and then he became proud again. You see, he is just so powerful. Even if you stay at home, you can still be famous in four or nine cities.

He cocked his feet proudly, and said, "What kind of friend is your aunt? She has some vision."

Hu Huihui: "..."

She took a deep breath and said, "Your uncle and I are mainly working as tour guides now. Walk around with some crooked nuts from abroad, enjoy our great rivers and mountains, and take them to buy some unique things. The crooked nuts I mentioned are our customers." Actually, Hu Huihui didn't

lie Don't look at his family's old Zheng as the leader in the past, but this is the boundary of the Forty-Nine City. If one wall falls on ten people when they go out, nine of them can have backgrounds. They don't dare to be too arrogant. It is precisely because his family, Lao Zheng, is still in charge. Although he is greedy for money, he is not ruthless and keeps his life on the line. Therefore, not many people were offended, and in the final liquidation, he was only dismissed.

Unlike some people, they went in directly.

Old Zheng has stepped down, so she was naturally sent home and lost her job.

It was a coincidence that a neighbor of Hu Huihui's family came back from rehabilitation and was free at home, and Hu Huihui was also free at home, but they hooked up, oh no, they hooked up. This person has a background in studying abroad, so Hu Huihui simply started to learn English from him.

What she was thinking about was that she would not be overwhelmed with skills.

Hu Huihui knew what she wanted since she was a teenager, and she is no exception now. She knows that no matter what she learns, it is her own, and she can use it when she is not sure. Therefore, I have been studying very seriously.

Unexpectedly, it was because of this that she ushered in a chance. Because of her half-baked English, Hu Huihui really met a foreigner who came from abroad for business by chance. At this time, many people shy away from this, but Hu Huihui also It's a bit bold. She seized the opportunity and offered to be a tour guide.

Not only did he act as a tour guide, but he also took this guy to buy antiques, which made the foreigner very happy.

Although this is an antique, Hu Huihui knows it herself, and it's a fucking fake. They have also confiscated a lot of things over the years. The biggest advantage of her is that she is eager to learn, not to mention proficient, but generally speaking, she still reads a little bit of good things and bad things.

After all, she has a lot of things in her hands, so she can be regarded as caring.

But what does it matter, whether it is true or not, this foreigner thinks it is true. Hu Huihui also made a lot of money by colluding with others to sell fake products to foreigners. Since then, she has tasted the sweetness. She specially went to stop some foreigners and recommended herself as a tour guide.

Of course, sometimes she relies on these customers to introduce each other. She can be regarded as a good "business". Although there are not many crooked nuts in Sijiu City now, isn't her business just three years without opening, and three years after opening?

She didn't mean to sell fake antiques, but how could there be so many real ones!

Could it be that she is still going to buy for others? Isn't that free?

She is from Sijiu City, and she has heard of many foreigners coming to their Sijiu City to grab good things, so now she is using fake products to deceive people, and Hu Huihui has no guilt at all. Her business here is pretty good.

She has recently come into contact with a few rich women from abroad, which were introduced by her previous guests.

According to her observation, these people just want to make a fortune and pick up the leaks, so Hu Huihui's tricks are also very rude. Coincidentally, they recently went to eat local specialties, and by coincidence, they heard someone mention Su Jinlai.

This crooked rich woman has a more unrestrained personality, and her eyes lit up instantly, wanting to feel it.

This kind of thing, in fact, is not the first time Hu Huihui has set up a bridge. Anyway, both parties are voluntary, and if they give enough money, they will not suffer. If she doesn't like it, Hu Huihui won't force it, she can always fool her with sweet words.

She steps on the line when doing things, but if you say she is bad, that doesn't count.

It just so happened that Su Jinlai was his relative, so Hu Huihui took the initiative to find him.

If it wasn't for this, Hu Huihui would really not be willing to come to Wang Xiangxiang. She always thinks that Wang Xiangxiu is a bit evil, with a bit of broom star attributes. This is not her superstition, her good cousin has fucked so many people.

Hu Huihui had to guard against it.

It is precisely because of this that she specially picked the days when Wang Xiangxiu was not around to come here.

Could she not know that Wang Xiangxiu was at work at this time? She must know it, and she can figure it out with her toes, so she chose this time on purpose. Anyway, she didn't want to meet her good cousin.

Hu Huihui: "You see, my aunt doesn't lie to you. My aunt's friends just heard that you are very talented, so they want to see you. They don't let you do it for nothing. They give you money. It doesn't matter how old you are. But you're a man, so you don't suffer! And it's good to say it, you see, all the crooked nuts come here especially, don't you think so?" She looked at

Su Jinlai and said, "I heard that you are very It's amazing, then don't we have to let Wei Guoren see it too?"

Who was she talking to, Su Jin came like this, so she had to support him.

"If you don't want people to know, and no one will know, the crooked fruit girls will leave in two days." Hu Huihui smiled and said, "You have the money for the three of them.

" finger.

Su Jinlai rolled his eyes, snorted, and said, "Ten yuan is nothing."

Hu Huihui's mouth twitched: "..."

She wanted to curse, this child is so ignorant.

She said: "What do you think? If it's ten yuan, my aunt will come to you? Doesn't that mean you look down on you? Is it right for your nickname?" Su Jin asked curiously: "How much is that?"

He

was I really don't know anything about these things.

Hu Huihui: "One thousand dollars."

Su Jinlai roared out instantly: "How much?"

His eyeballs almost bulged, and he looked at Hu Huihui in disbelief. He had never had so much money, to be precise, since he was a child. , the biggest money on his body is not even ten yuan! Suddenly it was one thousand... When he went to the countryside, the family only got one hundred.

That's going to the countryside!

He tremblingly asked, "You, you, you, you, didn't lie?"

Hu Huihui: "I'm your aunt. Although our two families don't have much contact, I won't lie to you, right? Think about it, although we don't have much contact, but Have I lied to you?"

Su Jinlai thought about it carefully: "That's not true."

Hu Huihui: "Yes, and why don't I find someone else for such a good thing? Isn't it because you are my nephew? I just hope You also earn money. Otherwise, I can find someone else. They have only heard of the reputation, but have never seen the real person. I find a fake one to fool them, and they don't know. This way I can still make money. But now I'm just connecting you for free. I don't want a penny for a thousand dollars, not only that, but there are additional benefits."

Su Jinlai was curious: "What is it?"

Hu Huihui: "You think , During the few days they are here, eating and drinking must be very good? Didn't you enjoy it when you were with them? What old Mo, what Quanjude, which one can't go? Besides, I have to lead you to buy a suit of clothes? Think about it There are so many benefits."

I have to say that Hu Huihui is still very tempting, and Su Jinlai was really tempted all of a sudden, not for anything else, but for money.

He didn't hesitate at all, and said: "Okay, I promised my aunt about this matter. I'm not doing it for money. It's easy for me to make money. I just want to give this crooked woman a little bit of color."

Hu Huihui rolled her eyes in her heart, but smiled on her face: "Yes, my aunt knows that you are a strong child, and you must be strong in this kind of thing." Hu Huihui: "Then you are going out with my

aunt now? I will take you to buy two sets of clothes. "

Su Jinlai: "Ah, this is, this is the time to buy clothes?"

Hu Huihui: "Of course, my nephew is no worse than a movie star in Hong Kong City, so naturally he has to dress up, let's go!"

Hu Huihui looked at Guotai Wowotou on the table, and said: "Look, how can you eat this? Auntie knows you don't care about this, but we have to eat better. Let's go, Auntie invites you to eat roast duck." "Okay!" Su

Jin

came He was so excited all of a sudden, he really didn't expect such a good thing to happen.

At this time, Su Jinlai was really grateful to the monkey. If it wasn't for the monkey's Erguotou, how could he get drunk? How could you take off if you weren't drunk? If it wasn't for Tuotuo, where would he be famous?

So, thank you Erguotou Duishui!

He excitedly went out with Hu Huihui, and ran into Zhuang Zhixi as soon as he came out. Zhuang Zhixi's family made meat pies, and Zhao Guihua directly directed his son to deliver meals to the school. Although students can eat in the cafeteria at noon, if they make good ones, they can also send them to the school. little bit.

Some children still specialize in taking meals.

Zhuang Zhixi was kicked out of the house right now, he murmured: "You were never so kind to me when I was young." Zhao

Guihua: "Shut up and go quickly."

The three brothers and sisters have never experienced such good treatment, but the grandchildren of their family are very fond of Zhao Guihua. Tiger-headed Swallow and Tuanyuanyuan are all well taken care of.

Zhuang Zhixi will be ordered to come out to deliver meals.

He happened to meet Hu Huihui and greeted him with a smile: "Hi, long time no see. Are you going out?"

Hu Huihui nodded, "Yes, Jin Lai and I went out for dinner. I haven't seen you in so many years, Brother Zhuang It hasn't changed at all."

Hu Huihui looked at Zhuang Zhixi, and really wanted to lament how this man has grown, he has been gone for more than ten years, but the years have not left many marks on his face. Even the temperament is very handsome.

Although some people look good, they feel a little tired no matter how old they are. But Zhuang Zhixi didn't have it at all, he still looked very energetic.

She calculated that Zhuang Zhixi was in his early thirties, but she really couldn't tell at all.

She is one or two years younger than Zhuang Zhixi, but when it comes to looks, if they stand together, people will definitely guess that Zhuang Zhixi is younger. She has to be Sister Zhuang Zhixi. This man was young and handsome, she thought that if Zhuang Zhixi and Jin Lai were compared together, as long as his eyes were not blind, he would definitely like Zhuang Zhixi more.

But she just thought about it for a while, and then said goodbye to Zhuang Zhixi.

Although Zhuang Zhixi looked better, but based on her brief understanding of the compound, this product is not a cheap lamp. She would not cause trouble for herself. Hu Huihui and Su Jinlai walked out of the alley together and called a taxi. There are very few people who can afford a taxi now.

It was Su Jinlai's first time to ride a car, and he was so excited that he was going to float.

Brother, this is also seen in the world.

He said: "Auntie, are you doing well now? It's not cheap to take a taxi."

Even though he has always boasted that he is not short of money, but every time it comes to a critical moment, he will still reveal who he is. people. He touched the car, his face flushed with excitement. Looking at Zhuang Zhixi riding a bicycle from the rearview mirror, Jin Lai felt that he was arrogant.

This day is so cool!

He was overjoyed, secretly thinking about how envious and jealous Xiao Zhuangshu was, and he was bubbling with joy.

He was right to think so, but he didn't know that Zhuang Zhixi didn't take them to heart at all. Hu Huihui claimed to know Zhuang Zhixi a little bit, and it just so happened that Zhuang Zhixi also felt that she knew a little bit about Hu Huihui.

This person is very thoughtful, and he is not profitable.

She hadn't looked for Wang Xiangxiu's family for so many years, and she made it clear that she didn't want to have anything to do with this family, but now she came to Su Jin again. It has nothing to do with him, he still has to feed the two little greedy cats at home.

Sure enough, the two children got the meatloaf, their eyebrows curved with joy, who doesn't love delicious food.

Zhuang Zhixi not only delivered meals to his children, but also delivered meals to his wife.

After turning around in circles, Zhuang Zhixi found that he was more tired than going to work this day, and how could he stealthily fish at work. But I was at home during the holidays, went out to sell things in the morning, and delivered food everywhere at noon. This day, I was really tired.

He came back by bike, and as soon as he got home, he saw all the old ladies in the courtyard gathered by his mother's side, and everyone was discussing why Hu Huihui had come.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Everyone is really gossip.

He simply went back to the house to take a nap in the afternoon, which also allowed him to experience Su Jinlai's joy in sleeping in broad daylight every day.

Today's Su Jin came, his happiness was shopping, he didn't even think that he could actually buy good clothes, he was really proud, he was very proud. This was the first time he had heard that a man could make money by sleeping with a woman.

Other men spend money outside.

He is just so different.

Su Jinlai is a dog who can't save two or two taels of oil. Although he didn't say how he made money, he bought new clothes because of the delicious food. When he came back, he showed off. He bought a new suit and his hair was even better. It is combed like a cow licks it.

Yinlai and Tong came to see it, and they were really shocked.

Yinlai: "Brother, don't do anything illegal. If you steal something and someone catches you, we won't care about you." Tonglai: "I heard that my

aunt came today. She has always been with our family . What are you doing all of a sudden?"

Su Jinlai: "Look at you, are you jealous of me? Jealous of me finding a new job? Let me tell you, my aunt is now working as a tour guide for Wai Guoren. You asked me to go there as a helper. In the future, I will be a decent person. I said, with my ability, I can achieve prosperity no matter what. You still don't believe it. Now you know? I'm not an ordinary person. ."

He was triumphant and very arrogant.

These people all look down on him, and they all think he is a rice bug, do you know now? He's the one who makes the most money. As for being Hu Huihui's assistant, that's also true. Hu Huihui always needs a reputation to give Su Jin money.

Otherwise, what if others think that Su Jin is famous for stealing?

After all, he had to have an explanation for his sudden fortune.

Hu Huihui didn't want to be implicated by Su Jinlai, an idiot, so she paved the way.

Su Jin didn't understand Hu Huihui's thoughts. Anyway, he thought that Hu Huihui was the one who gave the money, and she could do whatever she said. Just give a lot of money.

Jin Lai was only interested in showing off and didn't have much brains at all, but Tong Lai and Yin Lai looked at each other and felt that something was wrong. When they were going through the most difficult time, their aunt didn't even say to help, how could they come out to help now? It's wrong for them to think about it.

Tonglai said bluntly: "What on earth does she want you to do? Let me tell you. If you break the law, I will expose you. Don't cause trouble for me." This is a serious

statement, not a joke at all.

Jin Lai was furious: "I knew it, I knew you must be jealous of me. You expose me? What are you exposing me? What did I break the law? I just slept with women, and I didn't break the law at all." Yin Lai Tong Lai:

" ..."

The two of them didn't know what to say, Jin Lai saw their expressions and said, "I'm a man, so I don't suffer any disadvantages, just mind you." With a bang, he slammed the door and walked out

.

Tong Lai rubbed his temples and said, "He's really capable of causing trouble."

After a pause, he said, "I'll ask

Mr. Lan about this. " In terms of the situation, he was considered the smartest in their family. But I don't know anything about this kind of thing. As for his mother and brother, it's even worse, so Tonglai can only find the person he trusts the most and thinks the most knowledgeable, Uncle Lan.

Tonglai went to Lan's house, he was not afraid that Uncle Lan would say that although Uncle Lan looked insensitive, he had the strictest mouth, and Tonglai told Uncle Lan about his family's bullshit, rubbing his temples sadly, Said: "Uncle Lan, do you think there will be trouble in our family's situation?"

Seeing Tonglai's anxiety, Lan Sihai thought for a while and shook his head and said, "I don't think it's a big problem. Your brother is making money from his body outside. That's what you mean, right?"

Tonglai nodded.

Although he didn't want to admit it, he could tell that it was so.

Lan Sihai: "This kind of thing is actually your wish, and it is relatively private. The woman will definitely not make it public, so there must be rumors at that time, but no matter when, this kind of thing Without evidence, no one can say that there is something wrong with your brother. Losing face is sure to lose face, but won't he let you lose face now? Same, it doesn't matter if you calm down." "Will that affect my college entrance examination?

"

Blue Sihai: "No, if you don't take the exam, you can go to college. It still depends on your grades, not on your brother's reputation. In the early years, some remote places would be stuck in the college entrance examination because of their grades. But now it's all eight. It's been two years, nothing like that. Even if he goes to jail, it should have nothing to do with you, and I see that the current policy is getting looser every year. You are only a freshman in high school now, and it will be eight or four years before you take the college entrance examination. I think The policy must be looser, you should think about how to study hard, only if you don't study well will affect yourself, he won't."

He said with a smile: "The main reason is that he looks out of tune, he must be capable. Some embarrassing things, but I think you should get used to it. Does our compound still care about this? If you affect your state because of these rumors, then there is a problem. The other things are really nothing, you are mainly yourself Be steady. Your family should eat and drink, live as you want, and your brother can dance as long as he likes. There used to be a lot of people dancing in our courtyard. And let me say something ugly , your elder brother is embarrassing, how can you embarrass you more than being inferior to your grandma?"

These words are not pleasant, but they really opened up the copper.

Tong Lai nodded: "Really."

Lan Sihai patted him on the shoulder: "Be a man, don't pay too much attention to other people's eyes, just your brother, I don't think he has the guts to do something utterly devoid of conscience .What he can do is to be obscene and embarrassing. Don't be afraid."

Tonglai smiled: "I see, then I also know how to appease my family."

Lan Sihai nodded and said, "Calm down."

"Okay."

Tonglai was persuaded, and he really calmed down a lot.

Zhuang Zhixi originally thought that the Su family could make a big fuss, but after Su Jinlai slammed the door and left, Tong came to ask for help outside the venue, and quickly calmed down. He secretly said to his daughter-in-law: "I thought it was a gossip, but it didn't turn out to be, and I suddenly felt dumb."

Mingmei looked at him and said, "You can be a person."

Zhuang Zhixi shrugged and laughed, but it was very difficult. Quickly, he put his arms around his daughter-in-law with a playful smile, and said, "I'm going on a business trip the day after tomorrow. You have to be well today..." Mingmei took

him by the arm, and said, "Be good to me."

Zhuang Zhixi felt wronged: "Daughter-in-law, why did you do something to me? I started to worry before I left. You are so indifferent. It really hurts my heart." Mingmei snorted softly and said, "I haven't

said my worries yet. Well, you are still on the blah blah, let me tell you, you are away from home, you are not allowed to mess with me, don't think that you can do whatever you want when you go to other places. If you let me know that you are messing around outside, I will interrupt you for the first time Three legs, let you keep company with Zhou Qun and Bai Fendou. From then on, you can be called the third eunuch in the courtyard."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I am not like that."

Mingmei snorted and said, "Whether I am or not, I I have to warn you, if you dare to apologize to me, I will not be polite. You know my character, if you dare to make some mistakes, I will definitely make you regret it for the rest of your life. I will treat you like a joke." Mingmei is

not A person who often speaks harshly, but she really has the ability to speak.

She poked Zhuang Zhixi's chest and said seriously: "You are outside, no matter whether other people are upright or not, you have to be upright with me."

Zhuang Zhixi raised her hand to make an oath: "I promise, I will not make a principled mistake."

He wasn't afraid at all, only those with a guilty conscience were afraid. He is a decent person, what is there to worry about? He embraced his daughter-in-law and said, "I will not mess around when I go this time. Don't worry about that. In fact, when I go this time, I also want to take a good look around. They say that there are private factories there, and there are a lot of them." The purchase price of things is also low. Some hawkers here are going to the south to buy goods. I really want to go and have a look. Oh yes, you give me some money, I will bring more money, if there is anything suitable, I'm planning to spend a little more money. I've gone anyway, so maybe I can earn some money."

Mingmei looked at Zhuang Zhixi in surprise, and asked, "Didn't you go with the leader? When you come back, it's a good idea Is it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "What's wrong with that? I'm in the publicity department, not the sales department, and I usually travel less. It's a rare opportunity to go out on a business trip and want to buy more things. It's okay, right?" Mingmei

: "It seems to be the same."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Don't worry, I don't care what other people say, I'm happy to be thick-skinned." Mingmei

burst out laughing, Zhuang Zhixi laughed too, and said, "It's really nothing."

" That's fine, I'll get you the money."

After a pause, Mingmei thought for a while and said, "Ask your mother-in-law to see if she can buy anything there. When you go out, take it with you if you can."

Zhuang Zhixi: " Well, I know this. This old lady has quite a lot of little secrets."

Mingmei smiled softly, she knew why, but she didn't say it, hehe.

"We as children just listen, why bother to ask so much, they have always eaten more salt than we have traveled." Mingmei is like this, someone is worried, she is happy to step on others way to go.

As a human being, you don't have to be so strong.

Anyway, she was having a good time.

Zhuang Zhixi: "What you said makes sense."

Mingmei said, "Of course."

Zhuang Zhixi was about to go out, but Mingmei naturally didn't collect the money that his boss had paid for selling the radio. Zhuang Zhixi happily saved up his private money, hoping that he would come back from the south, and his wife couldn't remember it either.

In fact, it is obvious whether Mingmei can remember or not.

This man, you can't put a lot of money on them, or you will spend money indiscriminately if you don't keep it all.

Not to mention, the next day, before Zhuang Zhixi found his wife, Zhao Guihua called Zhuang Zhixi over. She saw that no one was eavesdropping outside, so she quietly gave Zhuang Zhixi some gold jewelry. Zhuang Zhixi: "... "

In broad daylight, with the doors and windows closed, Zhuang Zhixi said mysteriously: "Mom, where did you come from?"

Zhao Guihua sneered: "You don't know?" Zhuang Zhixi

was innocent: "How would I know?"

, Said: "Don't pretend to be garlic, I don't believe you haven't suspected it."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed, and finally told the truth, saying: "It's something hidden in our stove."

Zhao Guihua said to him: "Aren't you Know? I guessed that you have suspected me a long time ago, you are so thoughtful like a sieve."

She said truthfully: "I took this in the toilet back then, and Yu Baoshan hid it. The things he secretly obtained when he ransacked the house, I was cheating. Your dad and I know about this, and now you have one more." Zhuang Zhixi: "Actually, I have some

doubts."

Because Yu Baoshan couldn't find it. A few days before the thing went crazy, his house just built a stove, obviously, this is not necessary. And the two brothers can do it, but his mother just let his father do it by himself. At that time, he just looked at it a few more times, and his mother scolded him, so Zhuang Zhixi was very suspicious at that time.

But there are some things that shouldn't be said after all, so he never said them.

Later, when he changed houses, he found that the stove in his room had been moved again, so he became even more suspicious.

But he didn't even say anything about Mingmei. It's not that he doesn't believe in Mingmei, but there's no need to say it. He himself is skeptical. What's the point of saying so much? If he guesses wrong, isn't it just a joy?

So he kept silent.

But he didn't expect that his mother would take it out.

Zhao Guihua: "Let me tell you the truth, you still have gold bricks in the stove over there. I didn't take them out. I just took out some of them and planned to cash them out secretly. These things are dead things when they are left, but they are exchanged for gold bricks when they are cashed out." Money. The family can live better."

If this is an antique, there is still a need to keep it. But the gold, silver and jewelry actually don't have much added value. Although the gold, silver and jewelry are beautiful, they can't be called antiques.

Zhuang Zhixi was surprised: "I still have them over there?"

He thought his mother had poached them all. This is really quite trusting him.

Not only did I tell him, but he also had them.

Zhao Guihua: "Also, you, your father, and I know about this matter, so don't tell it. Your elder brother doesn't know about it. I didn't want him to know either. He's not as thoughtful as you. I know It's not good to show it too much. But it's not all for you if you put it on your side. At that time, I will have other uses. If you want to do business, I can give it to you Some money. We as parents have to support you. But if you don't do business, I plan to buy a house slowly in a few years. When I buy a house, I will give you a share. Even if the younger generation is worthless, you can be a Charterer."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

He was silent for a moment, then said: "Okay, I understand."

Zhao Guihua: "You take these jewelry with you, and sell them when you go to the south. Of course, if it is inconvenient Don't sell it, sell it if it's convenient. It's up to you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

Zhao Guihua: "I don't want to sell this thing in Sijiu City. Gold bricks are fine, but this kind of jewelry looks very special. I'm afraid that people will recognize it. We are all from Sijiu City. If it is recognized by others, then it will be bad to pursue the batch of things hidden in Baoshan more than ten years ago and let people find out that we have good things in our house." This is why she gave Zhuang Zhixi the jewelry,

mainly It is this kind of thing that looks very distinctive, and it is difficult to guarantee that it will be recognized by others. Who knows whose family Yu Baoshan took. But if the house was taken away, relatives will know what is missing in the house if it is not in order. If you think of the ransacked house back then, then think of Yu Baoshan.

Also, Yu Baoshan went crazy and said that the gold, silver and jewelry he had hidden were lost, so Zhao Guihua was not willing to take risks.

But getting it abroad is different. She said: "Sell it if you can, and forget it if you can't. Don't force it, and pay attention to safety. I don't want you to get into trouble

because of these junk things."

Zhuang Zhixi said seriously: "I know."

Go buy something for the family over there, and keep the rest of the money. I think you will have to pay for those Clivias. Don't always ask your wife for money. Your family spends a lot "

Zhuang Zhixi raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Mom, you are so generous."

Zhao Guihua sighed quietly: "People live a lifetime, and if conditions permit, who wouldn't want their family members to live better? To live a good life, it is sick to have to suffer "

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's true."

It's not that Zhao Guihua is partial to the third child, and she treats all three children equally. The reason why she told Zhuang Zhixi is because this kid is shrewd and seems to see everyone in the same place. eyes. What she said was just to let him confirm it.

As for the other two, the boss's mental quality is not good, Zhao Guihua is afraid that this kid will be so scared that he can't sleep and lose his hair. Zhuang Zhixi fell out of Clivia, and he was able to stabilize himself. Zhuang Zhiyuan lost his hair and became bald because of worrying about Zhuang Zhixi.

This man is not good at heart.

So Zhao Guihua didn't want to tell this person at all, and besides, she was somewhat on guard against Liang Meifen. Although she looks different from her previous life, she should be careful. If she told the third child not to tell his wife, Zhuang Zhixi would be able to keep quiet, but if she told the eldest son not to tell his wife, he would talk in sleep if he was not sure.

Zhao Guihua doesn't gamble.

As for the second child, Zhixin, she is not around and will come back every few years. She couldn't even tell.

With her two sons by her side, she did give more, but she didn't mean to love her daughter. She also sent a lot of things to Zhuang Zhixin every year, but it was not too much.

The main thing is that she knows that her son-in-law is a paramecium, straight-line thinking, and a person who has been in the army for a long time and is simple. If she behaves much richer than she actually is. If the goods are not in order, you can suspect that she has done nothing good.

So Zhao Guihua doesn't take care of her daughter too much. Of course, she also knows that the wages of her daughter and son-in-law are not low, and the living conditions must be acceptable. Zhao Guihua has thought about it, and for the time being these few years, she doesn't want to be too jumpy. She will definitely sell the gold, silver and jewelry later, and buy a house for her daughter at that time.

At that time, the policy will be different, and there will be more businesses. She will buy a house in the name of saving money from business, which makes sense.

Just for this, she still plans to make a fuss every now and then It doesn't matter whether you earn money or not, you say you have earned money. It is a channel for your own money. Zhao Guihua felt that it was really difficult for her.

Who made this era be like this.

If your family gets rich for no reason, even the old ladies in the alleys can keep an eye on you.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, I don't need to say anything superfluous, you understand, just leave. Keep your mouth shut."

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "Okay."

The conversation between Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Zhixi, the family really didn't know anything about it, Zhuang Zhixi didn't say much because he agreed to his old lady, what should he do anyway, as for monopolizing? We are also men, we can't do that kind of thing.

Zhuang Zhixi packed his luggage here, and soon it was time for a business trip. He himself only prepared a handbag and gathered with everyone on the morning of the business trip. As a member of the publicity department, Zhuang Zhixi knew everyone in the factory by face. I can also be called by name, but there is no contact in private.

But there are many people who are polite. Zhuang Zhixi greeted them one by one, and went directly to pick up the sleeping berths that the factory had reserved for them in advance. He got on the train first and found a place for everyone. There are six people, Zhuang Zhixi and three sales staff live in another private room, and several leaders just live in one. Zhuang Zhixi took the initiative to fetch hot water for them. Deputy Factory Manager Zhang said with a smile, "You've been busy since you got in the car, thank you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Hey, this is all as it should be. This time we are on a business trip together, and everyone's tasks are heavier than mine. My task is the lightest here. It is also good to provide logistics services for everyone and do small things within our capabilities. It should be."

He smiled and poured hot water into each cup, and when he was out of the house, everyone had one thermos cup.

After Zhuang Zhixi poured the water, he went to fetch another pot of hot water, and said, "Call me if you need anything, and the dining car sales time is..."

He took the initiative to point it out, and then said: "If you want to rest, I will You can just buy it and send it over."

Deputy factory manager Zhang was the most polite, and said with a smile: "No, we'll play poker for a while without taking a break."

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's fine, I'll go there first."

He went back to them This private room, this private room is not yet full, there are only four of them, and Zhuang Zhixi doesn't neglect them because they are not leaders, so they should be dripping and fetching water in the same way. But this time he changed his rhetoric: "I am the youngest, let me do it."

It stands to reason that the sales department and their publicity department are at the same level. , It doesn't matter who is higher than another, everyone is happy that he is like this, and feels that he is respected.

It's not that Zhuang Zhixi took the initiative to pretend to be a grandson. He has only been away for a few days, so there is no need for him to be unhappy because of this, anyway, he is here to accompany him this time. And because they are not in the same department, there is no competition between them, so they can get along well.

Why not do a little thing to change the relaxed atmosphere along the way.

Zhuang Zhixi can talk, and soon got into a ball with everyone, and became warmer.

There are many business trip opportunities for the sales department, and there are many people who have traveled far and wide. I have to talk about the customs of various places. Zhuang Zhixi is very happy to hear that. They have also been to Guangzhou more than once. Before the train arrived, they began to introduce Zhuang Zhixi. , Zhuang Zhixi listened very carefully, asking questions occasionally, this kind of cooperation made everyone talk more happily.

"Xiao Zhuang, isn't your publicity department busy at ordinary times? It's not like us, who always have to go on business trips and travel around a year."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Who says we're not busy? Our publicity department is different from yours. We are Not on a business trip, but the documents from above need to be publicized, and there are still some random things. There are quite a lot of fragmentary things. If I explain it in detail, I really don't think I have done much. But if it is summed up, it is really a lot It's time."

He said, "Everyone has their own business."

"That's right, you still have to write, if you let me drink and talk about business, I can do it, but I can't do this."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed: "That's also your advantage."

"Oh, yes, I remembered what Lao Wang said about drinking, Xiao Zhuang, I heard that there is a kid on your side who got drunk and took off his clothes on the street?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Hey, what about you? " You all know?"

"Hey, don't you know? It's so lively in your area..."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed out loud, and said, "There are, but it's normal for young people to lose their temper after drinking..." You can't

say Su Jinlai must be a fool.

Zhuang Zhixi is talking hot, but Su Jinlai on the other end is wearing a suit and leather shoes, spotless big-toed leather shoes, and his hair is slippery with flies. This is very decent. Follow Hu Huihui, Hu Huihui: "They can only speak a few simple Chinese I don't know much about others, you just follow them and listen to them, anyway, you don't need my aunt to tell you about things about men and women, do you?" Su Jinlai proudly said: "

Of course not."

He is not the first once.

He had slept with Guan Hong before.

"Also, they are only here for two or three days, and they don't need you for many days. But we are all relatives, I have to remind you, don't think that you can do anything just because you are young, you go home Afterwards, you have to ask your mother to make up for you."

Su Jinlai looked at Hu Huihui incomprehensibly, and Hu Huihui said, "Benefit, big tonic soup, you have to drink it, get some old turtle soup, chicken soup , Anyway, you have to make up. Otherwise you will be squeezed dry at a young age. Do you remember Zhou Qun in your yard? Why did he look like a bear later? I heard that he messed with old women when he was young too many."

After all, they are considered relatives, but Hu Huihui is quite honest: "After this time, you should rest for a while, don't go out to make trouble with the little girl, and take good care of it, otherwise you will be abolished." Su Jinlai was very disapproving

. , Who is he, who is Zhou Qun, and they are compared together, can Zhou Qun compare with him?

snort!

He said: "I'm not a waste like Zhou Qun."

Hu Huihui said every word: "Don't take it seriously, who has never been young. You are my nephew, so I said, if I change someone, I will take care of you." Are you alive or dead?"

This man didn't know what to do.

Su Jinlai pursed his lips. He suddenly remembered that he had followed Hu Huihui for the past two days, but he hadn't seen her man.

"Why didn't little uncle come with you..."

Hu Huihui said calmly, "Oh, just in time for Qiaoer, there are a few people coming. I'll ask him to stay with you."

Su Jinlai: "... ..."

He opened his mouth, not knowing what to say, and looking at this little aunt again, he felt that her mother was a cruel person. Are your men using it?

"That..."

Hu Huihui: "It's not that I don't want to give money, it's just right for him to go."

Su Jinlai: "..."

He fell silent.

Hu Huihui didn't care what he was thinking, and led the people all the way upstairs. She came to the door of the room, knocked on the door, and the door opened. It was an aunt who looked about forty or fifty, with blond hair and a strong figure. As soon as he opened the door, he fixed his eyes on Su Jinlai.

Those eyes, want to eat people.

Immediately afterwards, two more women appeared, all three around the same age, staring at Su Jinlai in unison.

Hu Huihui smiled and said to the leading woman: "Mary, look, this is the young man I told you about, he is great."

Mary laughed, and looked Su Jinlai up and down. Suddenly, Su Jinlai was not happy. He was frightened by this crooked old woman staring like a wolf, and immediately backed away, "I, I, I..."

Woooooo , he was not happy.

This woman looks older than his mother.

He doesn't want to earn this money anymore, not at all.

One is enough, but there are three more, he, he, he, he is afraid!

He kept backing away: "No, no, I can't..."

Mary immediately looked at Hu Huihui, spreading her hands in confusion.

Can Hu Huihui fail to see what Su Jin came to mean?

It's not just getting cold feet!

This coward!

Hu Huihui quickly grabbed the man and said, "Let me tell him something."

She whispered, "This is one thousand yuan, one thousand catties of meat, you can't finish it, and you can also buy a lot of rice noodles and oil. The whole family eats fine grains, which can't be eaten in a year. Do you know how much this money is? Your mother will go to work, at least for two or three years. You don't want it? Do you want to go back to eat corn bread? You are not a little girl, you are a big guy, you are not at a disadvantage? Just say, do you want to do it! If you don't do it, I will find someone else, and I will give you five hundred I still have five hundred left!"

Although Su Jinlai wanted to retreat very much, but when he thought of the money, he felt that he was not willing to part with it and could not afford it.

Hu Huihui continued her efforts: "Others spend money to sleep with women, but you make money sleeping with women, I'll tell you, people are willing to pay you a thousand yuan only after hearing about your reputation as a big bird. Even if you want to meet in the future This kind of thing can never happen, understand? Can't happen! I didn't take advantage of others for such a good thing, because I didn't treat you as an outsider! Think about it carefully, do you want to do it!" He gritted his teeth:

" One thousand, one thousand and one thousand! Done!"

He gritted his teeth, stomped his feet, followed the woman into the door, and soon after, he screamed: "Ah..."

Hu Huihui: "Damn it, that's too loud."

She leaned against the wall in the corridor and wanted to light a cigarette again.

Actually, she didn't do anything wrong. A person like Jin Lai can't do anything. He has too many shits and is picky. It's better to make the best use of everything than to mess around like this. At least this is really earning a thousand dollars.

She was tempting Su Jin just now, but what she said was not the truth. As far as his family's conditions are concerned, this thousand yuan is worth a lot. In the past, her cousin relied on men to earn money, how much could she earn at a time?

It's just one percent.

Besides, if it wasn't her nephew, she really didn't intend to find Su Jin, wouldn't it be nice to find a fake one? As far as Su Jin is concerned, she can't even please a woman and thinks very highly of herself. In fact, it is very difficult for her.

If Su Jinlai's performance is not good, it will affect her affairs. She is really serious.

Moreover, she really didn't make any money. She just wanted to coax these people and buy fake antiques.

She paid for Su Jin's clothes.

It's not easy for her either.

Hu Huihui leaned in the corridor, very melancholy.

Anyway, she felt that she had done a good thing by finding Su Jinlai, but she just didn't know whether Su Jinlai understood her painstaking efforts. With a faint sigh, she went downstairs silently, and came to the coffee shop on the first floor. There are many foreign guests here, so there is a coffee shop, which is not available in ordinary places.

Hu Huihui can't drink anything good, but every time she comes, she has to order a cup. Wai Guoren likes it, and she always has to pack it.

It doesn't take much practice, I'm really not used to it.

She drank her coffee and wondered if Su Jinlai was really useful, not just showing off.

If it doesn't work, it's over.

But at this time, Su Jinlai cried aggrievedly, he didn't want to do this job anymore, hey, it's so hard to make money.

"Baby, come again~"

Su Jinlai said, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

, help!"

Money is hard to earn, shit is hard to eat!

...............

Tonglai came back from school and met Aunt Zhou, who was washing clothes in the yard, saw him come back, and asked: "Tonglai, your elder brother hasn't come back yet. What's the matter? I left home Run away? Does he have a place to stay?"

Tong said, "He may have gone to my aunt's place."

Aunt Zhou rolled her eyes and asked, "Then why did your aunt remember to introduce him to a job? You guys Haven't you been in touch for so many years?"

Why did she feel that something was wrong.

Tonglai: "Yeah, we didn't know each other before, but my elder brother has never been out of work? My aunt also doesn't want to see my family is too difficult, so she came here to introduce jobs to my elder brother." He ended the topic with a smile, just

saying "Aunt Zhou, I'm going back to study."

After a pause, he said again: "By the way, there is a seller of fried chestnuts in sugar at the entrance of the alley."

Aunt Zhou wiped her hands quickly when she heard this: "Ah, this is my little seven. Jin likes to eat, I have to hurry to buy some."

"They haven't finished school yet?"

His freshman year of high school is over.

"They are going to the Children's Palace after school today." Aunt Zhou said, and hurried out, the grandson likes it, so he has to buy it. She didn't care about chatting, and hurried out. Tonglai came home, leaned against the door, and sighed melancholy!

Chapter 175

Guangzhou Railway Station was crowded with people, and Zhuang Zhixi and his group followed the crowd out of the station and saw the person with a vertical sign to pick them up. For their visit this time, the staff still attached great importance to them. They sent them all the way to the hotel, and everything was properly arranged. Two people share a room, and Zhuang Zhixi shares a room with salesman Xiao Wang.

Although his name is Xiao Wang, he is a few years older than Zhuang Zhixi. They had a small meeting as soon as they came here. As a participant, Zhuang Zhixi listened more and talked less, so he didn't have a strong sense of presence. He didn't need to speak in such a meeting. Everyone has their own position.

They had a meeting as soon as they arrived, and it was free time to rest in the afternoon. The others had their own social affairs. Zhuang Zhixi packed up his clothes and went out with his bag on his back, intending to take a look around. It's still very lively and bustling here.

In fact, their Forty-Nine City is also prosperous, but the style is a bit different. The commercialization of Sijiucheng is not so obvious, but there are obviously more shops here. Zhuang Zhixi walked around the street a few times, and found a small shop for recycling gold and silver jewelry in an alley.

Although hesitant, Zhuang Zhixi went in to inquire about the recycling price, and then sold his gold jewelry. This was his first time doing such a thing. Although he was nervous, it went smoothly. After Zhuang Zhixi sold her gold jewelry, she didn't go back to her residence directly. Instead, she went around a few times and then went to the shopping mall. She entered the main gate and exited through the small gate. Anyway, it was an extra layer of insurance for herself. There is no harm in being cautious.

He circled around several times, went to the toilet to wash his face and changed his clothes before returning to the hotel.

If it was before, Zhuang Zhixi wouldn't have thought of disguise, but who made him happy to play with Lan Sihai? Let alone the transformation that Lan Sihai gave Bai Fendou back then, Zhuang Zhixi felt that he could learn a lot from it.

People, when you go out, you have to insure yourself more.

He returned to the hotel with most of the money on his back. Xiao Wang was not there, so he boiled a pot of water and drank several cups of tea to calm down. He really has never seen so much money. Although he and Mingmei have saved some money, the money they can earn from work is limited, and the family has to live and raise children, so the husband and wife are really not rich. For example, Zhuang Zhixi sold a lot of jewelry today. This is almost catching up with the bank deposits of their family who have been married for more than ten years.

Zhuang Zhixi put the money away, stuffed it in the travel bag and under the bed, and lamented that it was fortunate that they came with the unit this time. This hotel is currently occupied by conference participants, and there must be no guarantees in all aspects. Otherwise, there is not even a lock, and I am afraid it will be very unsafe.

However, none of the others had brought a suitcase, and if he had brought a suitcase with a lock, it would be too much money for three hundred taels in this place.

So Zhuang Zhixi didn't intend to do this either.

Zhuang Zhixi turned over and lay on the bed, pondering what he observed today. The business here is more developed, selling everything, but the bell-bottom pants are definitely the ones that are more popular with young people.

This kind of trousers is considered the latest product and is very popular. He went around and saw that there are quite a few young people wearing them. Although the older ones may not like it at all, they think it is very out of tune, and they don't look like serious people, but they are very popular among young people, and they can't escape two words-fashionable.

In the eyes of young people, this kind of trousers are very fashionable. For example, the old comrade Lan Sihai caught up with the fashion once during the Chinese New Year, which almost caused a sensation. But the old man caught up with the trend, but he didn't think the pants were so good-looking, so he didn't wear them again after only wearing them for a few days.

However, the young man in their alley went to the mall to look for it, but they still haven't sold it yet.

That's right, Lan Sihai's article was sent by Mingmei's cousin from other places, and it was specially for the elderly, which shows the character of this family. But Zhuang Zhixi is keenly aware that these pants have a lot to offer.

Maybe this thing can't be worn for a long time, but if he wants to earn a lot of quick money, he thinks it's appropriate. Zhuang Zhixi sat up suddenly, and he went out again without any hesitation. This time he ran Many stores go.

After visiting several shops in succession, he came back after dark, out of breath. Xiao Wang also came back at this time. He looked at Zhuang Zhixi in surprise and asked, "Where have you been?

" Turn around and see if there are any special products you can buy, you...?"

Xiao Wang: "I went to have a drink or two with a few salesmen from other factories, by the way, have you had dinner? The meeting staff prepared the buffet, which is learned from some crooked fruit, but it is still very convenient, you just report the room number."

Zhuang Zhixi really didn't know this, his eyes lit up, he smiled, and said: "That's not bad , I just haven't eaten yet. I think you're not in a good state of being drunk, do you want to go down together and have some food?"

Xiao Wang waved his hand: "I'm not going, I have to go to our section chief There, let's touch tomorrow's things and ideas again."

They did come to work, not like Zhuang Zhixi, but mainly to record.

Zhuang Zhixi: "There is hot water in the thermos. Make a pot of tea, just to soothe the hangover." Xiao

Wang: "Okay. Thank you."

Not anymore. He was still very relaxed, he said: "I will come back later at night."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

He went downstairs by himself, it was relatively late at this time, there were not many people eating, Zhuang Zhixi thought about it and understood Now, I put my favorite dish on the plate. These days, we still have to eat meat.

Zhuang Zhixi is a carnivore and can eat meat but not vegetables.

He sat alone by the window eating steak, um, he didn't understand it very well, but he could learn it. Seeing others using knives and forks, Zhuang Zhixi learned for a while, and felt that it was really inconvenient, so he simply used chopsticks himself.

Learning is good, but freedom is also good.

Anyway, as long as a person has a thick skin, he has nothing to fear.

He didn't eat the staple food either, he just ate all he could with the steak, but as soon as he finished eating, he felt several eyes seem to fall on him, and Zhuang Zhixi calmly bought himself a drink to digest his food.

As long as I don't care, even if you see Hua Hua'er, I will remain calm.

Probably because Zhuang Zhixi was so good-hearted that everyone who looked at him felt a little embarrassed. At this time, a fat man walked over and greeted Zhuang Zhixi: "Hello." Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Hello." The two sat on the

same

table Opening the table, the fat man said sincerely: "Brother, you are so kind. I can't get enough to eat every time I come here. The main reason is that I am embarrassed to eat. I always feel that others look at me when I eat too much. You are amazing. Eat with chopsticks." Steak. You can still eat so calmly."

Zhuang Zhixi: "No one here knows me, so I must be full, right?" "

They look at you."

"Just look at it. I can't miss anything. Maybe they look at you." It's because I'm handsome."

Fatty: "..."

You're bragging if you talk like that.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I don't know where to get a job?"

"I'm from Lincheng, a small place. It's very difficult to win this opportunity to come to participate in the exhibition this time. Our factory is engaged in bamboo weaving. My deputy factory manager, my surname is Zhu, Zhu Youcai. Originally, another factory was booked to participate in the exhibition, and we were on top temporarily. I don't know what to do at this time." If it weren't for the fact that he didn't know what to do, why would he come to dinner so late

? .

Probably because the person in front of him didn't care about being surprised at all, but he wanted to come over and sit down for a chat. Also relieve your stress. Along the way, he lost weight.

"Are you...?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm also here to participate in the exhibition, from the Jingcheng Machinery Factory, Zhuang Zhixi."

"The capital is good, the capital is good." Fatty sighed: "You are much more visible and knowledgeable than us."

He smiled and said, "Where is it? It's my first time on a business trip, so I'm really blind, but fortunately I'm just a foil, so I don't have to think about it so much."

The two chatted like this, and although the fat Zhu Youcai came here temporarily, it wasn't the first time he came here. He was a bit more familiar with this place than Zhuang Zhixi and his colleagues. He said, "Are you here to buy something? Brother, let me tell you that this place is different from our state-owned shopping malls. Small shops are all Personally, it requires hard bargaining. When I passed by for the first time, I met a young man in a daze. He talked about eight yuan for thirty yuan. Don't be too scary. How dare they ask for it? I didn't dare to ask more when I heard 30 yuan. Who would have thought that it would be able to drop all the way to 8 yuan, which would scare me to death."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Is it so far away?"

"No way."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then I can get it Make it clear."

"I want what I want, or I will be the loser."

Fat Zhu Youcai said again: "In fact, Pengcheng sells things at a lower price. I used to..."

Zhuang Zhixi heard this with great interest, and saw the world with him. In comparison, he is a mountain cannon.

Even if they come from a small place, they are well-informed. He is really a cannonball going out.

Zhuang Zhixi can chat with anyone, and he got acquainted with this big brother very quickly. The two of them even agreed that if they have time, they will go out together. Look, how friendly they are. Zhuang Zhixi finished talking and went back cheerfully.

Although Zhuang Zhixi has his own careful thoughts, when he is away from home, he is still on business. The next day he followed the bosses in the factory. On such a big occasion as the Canton Fair, he felt that it was unnecessary to stand like a minion, but Zhuang Zhixi did Really eye-opening.

He has always written in the office, and this is the first time he has seen so many people, both domestic and foreign, many of them are leaders of various factories, even the sales staff of each factory are masters. Let's just say that the few from their machinery factory seem to be only bragging, but when they are really busy, they have two brushes. Zhuang Zhixi didn't take part in helping others, and the harvest these days is really not small.

Needless to say, he really learned a lot.

Not only the people from their factory, but also other booths. Zhuang Zhixi is a hard-working person. He will be lazy and fish for fish, but he also knows what is useful. Knowing more about this thing will be of great benefit to him. .

Zhuang Zhixi was taken aback, and followed him busy, not to mention, he also ran into Zhu Youcai again, their booth was in a corner outside. There is no comparison with the location of the machinery factory. But business is booming.

You look at things like bamboo weaving as if they are worthless, but many crooked nuts just like this. Their small stall orders are pretty good. Like a thief, Zhuang Zhixi squatted not far away and watched for a while, probably seeing something, and also knew why Zhu Youcai and the others were able to participate in the exhibition even though they were a small factory.

There are mainly four words: national characteristics.

In their view, this kind of bamboo weaving pays attention to practicality, but some people think it is a work of art. Zhuang Zhixi was sweating profusely as he watched Zhu Youcai, a deputy director of the factory, go to battle in person. This big brother can speak a few foreign languages.

There are so many skills that you don't overwhelm yourself.

Zhuang Zhixi was really shocked when he came out this time. He has greatly improved his knowledge, and he also knows that people should not be judged by appearances. Zhu Youcai was obviously a nervous and hesitant fat man before starting, but now he is a small sales expert, flying around the field.

Zhuang Zhixi looked at it for a while without delay, and returned to the booth of their own factory. Their orders are definitely not as good as Zhu Youcai's, but their unit price is much higher, and they have their own advantages.

Zhuang Zhixi has been busy for several days, besides laying down his hands, he also followed the leader to walk around and look around. After a day, he was really tired, but at the end of the week, he lost a lot of weight.

When he was at home, he didn't eat meat every day, but he still lost weight after eating meat every day.

With this busy opportunity, Zhuang Zhixi went out every evening in the first few days, looked for several stores, and finally chose one to order. At first, he wanted to go to the factory, but as a newcomer, he was not familiar with the place, and he also knew that he would not be taken seriously because his goods were not so large, so he could only go directly to the store to order.

Should I say it or not, these stores are really daring to buy, and they cost dozens of dollars. Zhuang Zhixi found a middle-of-the-road shop. He also observed it for two or three days, and felt that this shop was easy to talk to after all. Zhuang Zhixi went straight to the door, and the shop owner was the boss, a middle-aged man.

Zhuang Zhixi wanted bell-bottom pants, and he immediately introduced them: "Look, these types are all sold well, sky blue and pink are the favorites of young people. I have to go here a lot every day. Now Bell-bottom pants are the favorite of fashionable young people. If you say that you are old, you must not understand, but which young people don't wear them? Even those who come from Hong Kong Island wear bell-bottom pants and a full-length mirror. Take a look. How fashionable."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I want to order more, can it be cheaper?" "

A lot? You want ten or eight days, if you want ten or eight..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm really buying, you can give me a cheaper price , six yuan!"

The shopkeeper was stunned, and said: "Fuck, go and go, you hurry up and leave, where did you come from, you are making trouble, right? I want twenty-six, you give me six yuan as counter-offer. Do you think I'm a fool? I'm not just a casual thing here."

Zhuang Zhixi stopped him: "Don't tell me, I want a lot. I really want a lot. I'll take a thousand pieces.

" Said: "What about a thousand pieces? You can't give me six yuan for a thousand pieces? You are too much, you have to let me earn money. If I sell all of them to you, I will continue to do it in the future. Don't do business anymore?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Brother, don't get angry. I know you earn a little less, but you always earn more and less. Although you don't earn that much for a single item, you can add up to a lot. Don't you think so? Let's talk about me. This is brought back to your hometown, and it will not delay your local sales at all. Although you earn less, you are not at a disadvantage. And you can see that I only get so much for this one, which is also easy."

Seeing that the shopkeeper hesitated, he made persistent efforts: "You are a finished product, and you don't need to conceive any patterns and styles yourself. You didn't do it yourself. You just made money right away. There is nothing more comfortable than this. Actually Brother, I am also doing this for the first time, and I am new to trading. If I caught up with other veterans, they would have gone directly to the manufacturer. You see, if I search here for a few days, I can still find the manufacturer. I am not a I came here to save trouble, and secondly, can I trust your character? One of my elder brothers said that you are the most righteous person. Her surname is Chen, and she is from the north, do you remember?" A blind person, but this

is It's easy to get closer to each other.

The store does not only sell it alone, they also sell wholesale, and they do a lot of it. He didn't remember who the northerner surnamed Chen was, but he looked at this kid who came to him directly, and he probably knew him. .

He hesitated for a moment, and said: "Your six yuan is too little, so add another fifty cents."

Zhuang Zhixi made some calculations and said, "Add two cents for one item.

" There is a cost to bring it back."

"Well, how do you get it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I only want sky blue for men's models, and pink for women's models. I don't take other colors. I only take two sizes for men's models. , women only take two sizes. The same is 250 pieces."

"Yes."

Zhuang Zhixi had thought about it a long time ago, although there are white, yellow and bright red, but in comparison, sky blue and water pink are the same The ones that are easiest to accept are also rare on their side, and what he sells is rare.

As for the size, people nowadays are generally thinner, so there is no need to take a large size, and there is no need to sell it for a small number of people. Similarly, he does not consider the small size that is too thin. Being thin means that you don't eat well, and the probability of spending money if you can't get enough to eat is not high.

That's what the two of you said.

Zhuang Zhixi agreed to pick up the goods in three days.

When he went back, he picked up some money. When he went out this time, his wife gave him 1,000 yuan, and he still had 300 yuan from his own house. His mother sold gold jewelry for a total of 5,300 yuan. It's a good thing the money is enough, otherwise he would really be a little blind.

Speaking of which, it's really thanks to him putting more gold jewelry in his mother's hand when he went out. They didn't think about doing business at the time, but mainly because they wanted to come to a foreign place once in a while, so that they would sell all the special ones, or some marked ones. That's why I took some more, you see, it's all used.

Zhuang Zhixi was overjoyed, feeling that he was lucky. However, he didn't dare to rest assured, he would definitely check the goods carefully when he received them. He took out his notebook and wrote it all down. This is Zhuang Zhixi's habit. He will briefly remember some important things in his life. Whether it is for reviewing later or as a reminder, it is very useful. He was sitting on the bedside, writing and drawing in his notebook. Xiao Wang came back drunk again. He looked at Zhuang Zhixi's writing and said, "Are you starting to write now?"

Zhuang Zhixi closed the notebook and said: "No, I just recorded some key words and some inspirations, so that I won't forget them when I go back." Xiao Wang: "

It's not easy for you."

Do you have any plans?"

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head: "I don't have any, maybe I should look around, after all, it's the first time I'm here. Then I can buy some gifts and go back. My eldest brother is a train conductor. , often travels north and south, and he will bring some gifts to our family when he goes out. My children have eaten the local products brought back by his uncle. It is rare for me to come out, so I must buy more." "That's true,

this Brother is a family, sister-in-law may not have no ideas."

Xiao Wang sighed, it seems that he is also a middle-aged man with a story.

He said: "I reckoned that the leaders will definitely be with the leaders of other factories. I also have an appointment here. If you don't feel embarrassed, you can come with us. If you are embarrassed, I won't stop you." Watching you, walk around by yourself."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Thank you, Brother Wang, but there is no need to wander around together. I promised a friend to look around with him. I promised someone, so I can't go back on my word I don't know if this old boy is really familiar or fake familiar, can't you sell it to me?"

Xiao Wang smiled: "What are you selling? I made friends all day long."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm also here to participate in the exhibition. He thinks that I am a very free-spirited person who eats meat and is not afraid of worldly eyes, so he asks me to eat with me every day. Doesn't this make him hook up?" Xiao Wang burst out laughing

. Thinking of something, he sat up with a huff, and said, "Oh, that's not right, you, you, are you the one who went to the buffet to eat steak with chopsticks? You don't eat vegetables, you only eat beef?

" Sorry, it's always not good to call someone a bitch.

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's right, that's me."

He didn't feel embarrassed at all, what a joke, what year is this, you can't eat meat all at once, and you don't want to eat this even rarer beef after seeing it? It would be a fool not to eat it. Anyway, no one knows anyone, so why pretend.

Zhuang Zhixi: "My friend is amazed by my refined temperament, so he wants to eat with me every day."

Xiao Wang: "..."

The corners of his mouth twitched. He had heard that there was a fat man at the buffet on the second floor The two skinny guys, just like the fat Toutuo and thin Toutuo in The Deer and Ding Ji, went to the buffet to eat beef as soon as the meal came. Called the Maverick Killer.

It's okay to eat beef, but these two people don't even know how to use a knife and fork, so they directly use chopsticks.

That little skinny guy is like a stick, he can eat more than ten steaks in one meal, I don't know if his stomach is a bottomless pit. With his wonderful temperament, this guy quickly gained some vague fame among them.

If everyone was not busy with business, they would have started to inquire a long time ago.

But Xiao Wang really didn't expect that such a capable person would share a room with him, and he didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment or anxiety, which is outrageous. He asked sincerely: "You really don't feel embarrassed?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then what's the embarrassment? Isn't it all included in our room rate? I always have to eat. Actually, it's nothing. Xiao Wang: "

... I have seen it."

Looking at Zhuang Zhixi again, I feel that this person is indeed a bit different.

He said: "You..."

He hesitated for a while and wanted to persuade Zhuang Zhixi, but he vaguely felt that what Zhuang Zhixi said seemed to be correct, why should he be embarrassed, anyway, he didn't know anyone. Xiao Wang frowned for a long time, and said, "Then, do as you please."

He lay down, not knowing what to think.

Zhuang Zhixi stopped writing at this time, put away his notebook, and went to take a shower. This season, the weather in Guangzhou is quite different from that in Forty-Nine City. He was wearing a shirt, and he was sweating profusely after a busy day.

He took a shower directly, and lamented that it was so convenient. Sure enough, the hotel they stayed in was a high-end hotel. Generally small hotels are really not so convenient. He came out of the shower and saw that Xiao Wang was actually getting dressed, and he had returned to normal at this moment.

Zhuang Zhixi was puzzled: "You want to go out?"

Xiao Wang nodded: "I'll go out for a while."

After a pause, he asked him: "Do you want to be together? Do you want to go out with me to see and see?"

He was a little embarrassed, but then he lowered his He raised his voice, showing a tone that men can understand, and said ambiguously: "I am going to the shampoo room with a few friends."

Seeing that Zhuang Zhixi didn't seem to understand, he let out a hey, and said, "There is a girl inside."

Zhuang Zhixi suddenly realized, and he hurried Shaking his head: "I won't go, you go and have a good time."

He is really not interested in this matter.

Speaking of which, he still thinks it's more interesting to figure out how to make money.

He said: "Don't work too late, you have to work tomorrow. I can't bear it."

Xiao Wang proudly raised his chin and said, "What is this? Comrade, it won't affect my work. You really don't want to go. That girl is very fresh."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I really don't want to go, I'm so tired all day, I just want to go to bed early."

Xiao Wang: "Okay."

Zhuang Zhixi didn't think it was a big deal if he didn't go, after all, it costs money to find a girl . He didn't know how much money Zhuang Zhixi had brought, was it enough? As for his treat? Then forget it. He would rather find two than treat them.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Are you coming back at night?"

Xiao Wang: "No." Zhuang Zhixi: "...then you pay

attention to safety.

"

Watching TV on the bed, I smiled silently, thinking who is this. Speaking of which, although Zhuang Zhixi never went to university, it's not because he didn't have enough grades, it's because he didn't take the university entrance exam at that age, and the university was cancelled. He graduated from high school and is already a scholar. In his bones, he is a bit of a scholar. Don't look at this person's indifferent personality, he can get along with anyone. But I'm not used to seeing things like this.

He curled his lips and couldn't understand such behavior, but although he didn't understand it, it had nothing to do with him, so he didn't mind his own business. The TV here can not only receive local stations, but also Taiwan across the river.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't quite understand the squeaky Cantonese spoken on the TV, half understanding and half guessing.

But after watching it for a while, I gradually got used to it. In the past few days, I met many locals who speak Cantonese. He is considered a good language talent, but he can understand a little bit. Zhuang Zhixi leaned against the bed and watched TV for an unknown amount of time, and slowly fell asleep.

When the TV became snowflakes and there were no programs, he himself didn't know it, and slept very soundly.

If you sleep well, you will be in good spirits. After all, you are in your early thirties, and you are still in your prime. Zhuang Zhixi, at thirty-two, is at the top of the list of young people on business trips. It is another sunny day. Looking at Xiao Wang and the others, I always feel that their legs are fluttering.

Well, maybe I thought too much.

The exhibition lasted for a week, seven days of work, and after the end, there was still a day to clean up. Zhuang Zhixi showed that he was not afraid of being dirty or tired. He followed along and after cleaning up in half an afternoon, he said goodbye to everyone. Carrying a bag of cash to pick up the goods.

The boss was already waiting for him. Although the payment of more than 6,000 yuan seemed a lot, it was the first time that Zhuang Zhixi had passed so much money, but in the eyes of some local shopkeepers, this was not really a big deal.

After all, it's been 1982 now, and some people with quick brains and a keen sense of smell have already started to make troubles. Before the reform and opening up, there were people who secretly engaged in the black market, let alone now.

So the people who get the goods are often a little bit. Zhuang Zhixi's business is indeed not small, but it is not big. If this is thrown in someone else's garment factory, it is a small business, and no one will pay attention to it. But the shop here is barely considered a big customer.

But even if it is a big client, it is not uncommon to see him, so he is much calmer than Zhuang Zhixi. The two parties paid the money with one hand and delivered the goods with the other. Zhuang Zhixi then randomly checked some clothes, and there was nothing wrong with them.

Only then did he feel relieved, it wasn't that he was cautious, but that there were already liars, so he couldn't be careless. Zhuang Zhixi checked the trousers immediately and found them to be all good, so he found a tricycle and left with the goods.

A thousand pairs of flared trousers, not to mention four big bags, but they can be brought here.

Zhuang Zhixi finished taking the goods, and there was less than 600 left in his hand. Although 600 is not much compared with 1,000 pairs of jeans, the purchasing power is very strong.

In the last two days of free activities, Zhuang Zhixi decisively mixed with Zhu Youcai. This person sometimes knows who each other is when they meet each other. Zhuang Zhixi and Xiao Wang also get along, but they are not friends. If you want to talk about the relationship Very good, then there is no more.

But although Zhu Youcai is a casual acquaintance, the two of them think that each other is a good person just because they want to eat together. Zhu Youcai and his factory are a small factory. This time four people came here, Zhu Youcai directly separated from them and went to play with Zhuang Zhixi .

He sighed: "Our factory manager and the others are really tense, and I feel so tired."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then you come to me, and I will not be tense after seeing it."

Zhu Youcai laughed loudly and said: "That's right, let's go."

The two walked around for a while, Zhuang Zhixi knew that there were two days, so he was unambiguous, and when he saw a suitable one, he made a move. Zhu Youcai was dumbfounded. He usually sees lesbians shopping when he is on a business trip, and this is the first time he has met a gay man who can buy things like this.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Look at this scarf, there are peonies on it. It's spring in the north, and the flowers will bloom at the end of March. It's just suitable for wearing this kind of scarf. If you go out, you should buy it." Zhu

Youcai : "Oh."

Zhuang Zhixi picked four.

Zhu Youcai: "Holy shit, do you want so much?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "My wife, my mother, my mother-in-law, that's three, and my niece, she is also a big girl, it's time to love beauty, so it's not exactly four ?"

Zhu Youcai: "That's right."

He hurriedly picked out a few, and his family also has quite a few.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Sister, how do you sell this?"

"Eighteen."

Zhuang Zhixi counted and said, "Look, we have bought eight pieces in total. There are so many, you can give us a cheaper price, four yuan."

Zhu Youcai's face was pale up.

The proprietress: "Hey boy, how can you bargain like this..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "We are all real people, you wait for me to go back tonight to promote it to you, we have some colleagues here this time, I will say I I bought it for six yuan."

The proprietress giggled, although she knew it was a bargaining strategy joke, but she still said it? "You can add more."

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's only three yuan. You see, there are quite a lot of silk scarves selling in this street. Guess why I came here directly. Eldest sister, you look so kind... ..."

He babbled, Zhu Youcai stood aside, feeling that he was quite superfluous, so it turns out that brother Xiaozhuang is so good at bargaining?

Sure enough, I heard the proprietress say: "Okay, okay, you young man is so clever, I sold it to you, do you want to see something else? Elder sister, I will give you some."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay, this sweater is not bad."

Zhu Youcai: "Why do you buy so many undershirts?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Myself, my father, my brother, my grandfather, my father-in-law, my uncle, my nephew..." Zhu Youcai: " It seems to

make sense."

After killing four yuan and five yuan, Zhu Youcai was numb.

A few days ago, he even taught Zhuang Zhixi to bargain when buying things, but look, look at this little brother, he is so talented!

Zhuang Zhixi bought new schoolbags and pretty skirts for his son and daughter, and then bought another bag of red seees.

Zhu Youcai didn't even need to talk, he just bought it. He felt that Zhuang Zhixi was the best bargainer he had ever met, regardless of gender, he was the number one.

The two bought large and small rolls. Zhuang Zhixi looked at the fruit stand. Fruits are still relatively expensive now, and there are few common fruits in the north. Zhuang Zhixi went over directly and asked curiously: "This tastes so strange. What kind of fruit is it?"

Zhu Youcai: "..."

You spoke with restraint, this is not a strange smell, it is clearly a stinky smell.

"This is a durian, do you want one?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "How do you sell it?"

Zhu Youcai was speechless when he heard the price, it was more expensive than their clothes. Isn't this smell the same as eating shit?

Zhuang Zhixi was a little thoughtful.

"This thing is a bit more expensive, but not many are sold now. Not to mention your north, there are not many coming in from our side now. Buy one and go back and try it. People who like this thing especially like it, maybe It's your favor?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then it's cheaper for you."

Zhu Youcai hurriedly grabbed Zhuang Zhixi and asked, "Are you really going to buy it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Yes. Otherwise, what price can I ask

?

" I don't think so."

He said, "You can tell by the price, this thing must be good, otherwise how could it be so expensive, it's more than ten yuan." More than ten yuan, this is a lot of

money Yes, I can buy two clothes and turn a corner.

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's why we need to negotiate the price."

Zhuang Zhixi bargained seriously, and finally got seven yuan. It can be called a huge sum of money.

Zhu Youcai didn't follow at all this time, he was determined not to follow, he definitely wouldn't buy this stuff. But it was the first time he saw someone who could even negotiate the price of fruit. What a fucking talent.

Zhu Youcai said sincerely: "I don't think you should be limited to a small place like the propaganda department. If you can come to our factory as the deputy director in charge of sales, I think you can fool people." Zhuang Zhixi: "You are

so It's wrong to say that just because I can bargain doesn't mean I'm suitable for sales. This thing requires skill. I've seen you sell things, and it's really amazing. I'm just doing some tricks here." "Don't do

that Say, I think you are very talented."

Zhuang Zhixi burst out laughing, and said, "Are we sure we want to flatter each other like this? Let's go, look around." The

two of them came back from a day of shopping, and walked at the door Just happened to meet Xiao Wang and the others who were planning to "wash their hair". You don't have to eat this meal, But the head must be washed. Xiao Wang, to Zhuang Zhixi in terms of age, he was called Lao Wang.

But everyone followed the director and called him "Xiao Wang".

Xiao Wang: "Fuck, did you fall into the latrine?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "No, this visit is not in vain, am I buying some rare fruits? Although the taste is a bit strange, but we in the North It's common. My family will definitely like it when I buy it back."

Everyone's eyes flickered, and they shouted in their hearts: Not necessarily, not necessarily.

Zhuang Zhixi: "What kind of eyes are you looking at? Do you think this thing is cheap? The asking price is twelve, and I only got it to seven yuan with my three-inch tongue!

" It's too expensive."

"How dare you ask for twelve for this stinky thing? You won't be cheated, right?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "How is that possible? It's expensive because it's rare."

"This thing is really expensive. It's so expensive?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Who's to say it's not? I just thought it was so expensive, and I thought it should be a good thing. Some things just smell sad, but actually taste good. Think about it. Reason? This is the same as that stinky tofu."

He encouraged everyone enthusiastically: "Do you want to buy it? Why don't we all buy it together and go back."

Everyone bought it, so it wasn't him who made the bad smell.

Well, it's such a sinister intention.

However, everyone shook their heads firmly, spending so much money to buy such a stinky thing, they don't know if it's good or not, if it's not good... It's seven yuan! This is so distressing, enough to wash my hair.

"No, no, come on."

"That's right, I can't do it either, I can't stand the smell." "

It's too expensive, I can't bear it, can you tell us about it then?" It's definitely not.

Everyone firmly refused, covered their noses, and said, "Let's go first."

Xiao Wang: "What, Xiao Zhuang, I'm not coming back tonight."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

Everyone left one after another, Zhu Youcai couldn't say anything She looked at Zhuang Zhixi and said, "Why don't you go and ask if you can return it?"

Zhuang Zhixi said firmly, "No, it looks delicious to me."

Men, you must stand firm. Don't be swayed by other people's doubts.

Besides, the real truth has always been in the hands of a few people, he will not retreat, he will never retreat.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I think it's pretty good, but I'm afraid of affecting others..."

After a pause, he said, "I'll go to the front desk to order some newspapers, and make a good pack."

Zhu Youcai said sadly: "You said others won't I thought you brought shit on the train and beat you?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "This is a civilized society, you are overthinking."

Well, add two more layers.

Although Zhuang Zhixi has only been here for a few days, he gets along well with Zhu Youcai. Zhu Youcai and the others leave earlier than Zhuang Zhixi. He is on the train tomorrow evening, and Zhuang Zhixi and the others leave at noon the day after tomorrow.

But, even though they got along for a short time, they still exchanged contact information. Zhu Youcai said, "You come to Lincheng, and I will show you around. Although our Lincheng is not as good as your four or nine cities, it is still interesting." Zhuang Zhixi

laughed He said: "Why are you still robbing me? Come to Sijiu City, I will be your guide, and we will climb the Great Wall .

"

Soon it was time for him to leave. There were six bags in total. Everyone in the machinery factory said, "..."

What the hell are you doing here.

It's okay to have six bags, but there is still a strange smell that seems to be there.

Deputy factory manager Zhang is a knowledgeable person, and said: "Did you buy durian?"

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "Yes."

He smiled honestly: "I haven't seen this before, and I want my family to taste it too. , I wrapped more than ten layers of newspapers, but it seems to still smell."

Everyone looked at his big and small bags again, wondering what they were buying, and they bought so many things.

However, everyone is a quality person, so Zhuang Zhixi found a porter to help him put everything in the car without saying anything. At this time, I found that sometimes it is very easy to spend money to do things.

Everyone bought the tickets from the organizing committee, basically for the same route. Zhuang Zhixi was somewhat embarrassed because he carried durians with him. He is embarrassed to eat steak with chopsticks, and that doesn't affect others, but now he is really a little embarrassed, because it affects others.

Fortunately, the sleeper private room with them also went to Sijiu City, and also came to participate in the exhibition. These two people are also in sales, and they know Xiao Wang and the others. The few people didn't say much, and got together to play poker as soon as they got in the car.

Because he had a lot of big bags and durians, he took the initiative to fetch water for everyone, and said with a smile: "The things I bring are very smelly, and they have caused a lot of trouble for everyone. Call me if you need anything, and I'll serve you, so it's an apology."

What he said was ironic, and everyone smiled and said,

"

It's okay. " It's more like fetching water, but it makes people feel comfortable.

How do you say that?

The more incompetent this is, the more he can boast, not to mention extravagant hype, he is too embarrassed to speak. But like they sell like this, I have seen a lot of insomnia, although they are also talking about running the train, but they are all insiders, so there is no need for that.

Anyway, it's that sentence, who doesn't know who.

So one by one is not too fussy. Now the trains are all green leather cars. It will take several days to get down all the way. Zhuang Zhixi sleeps on the top bunk. He is tall and feels crowded. Fortunately, he is still thin .

If it was Zhu Youcai, it would probably be even more uncomfortable.

At this time, Zhu Youcai hadn't arrived at the station yet, even though he left early, he also didn't arrive.

Zhu Youcai and his colleagues had a female comrade who looked at Zhu Youcai with a sad face and said, "Old Zhu, you said you bought such cheap things, why didn't you say so? Oh, I knew I would go shopping with you. Your friend is also very good at bargaining."

Zhu Youcai: "Hehehe, this kid is interesting."

"I don't know if he is interesting, but it is true that he can bargain."

Zhuang Zhixi, a small bargaining expert.

They stopped and went all the way without stopping, and there were some sellers outside the car window, but Zhuang Zhixi was so rude, he just poked his head out and bought a lot. The people watching this were stunned.

Xiao Wang: "You can't go back now, have you bought so many things?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's all here."

Well, indeed, all of them are here.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't have as many opportunities as them.

Everyone can understand, but it is very shocking.

It's also good that they got on and off the car at the starting point and the ending point, otherwise, Zhuang Zhixi would have suffered because of things like this. With a little help from everyone, you can call Sanluner when you get out of the station, but it doesn't affect anything.

The train finally arrived at Sijiu City, the capital, and Zhuang Zhixi had been out for half a month.

Even though it's only been half a month, I feel that it's not as cold as when I left, but when I get out of the car, I still feel the cold air rushing towards my face.

After all, they came from Guangzhou.

Everyone got out of the car together, the office director glanced at Zhuang Zhixi's big and small rolls, shook his head with a smile, and said, "Okay, since we're back, let's all go home, take a little rest today, and go to work tomorrow. Zhuang

Zhixi: "..."

This leader is really good at talking, it's already half past three in Sijiu City. It was 4:30 when I got home, which was half an hour earlier than the time to get off work. This made the leader say that it was like taking a day off.

But everyone smiled gratefully, anyway, they had to behave like this.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't take the initiative to send the leader off either, he didn't have the ability either. The big and small rolls took three rounds to go home, and as soon as they entered the alley, this familiar smell rushed over. He happened to see Comrade Su Jinlai coming out of the toilet.

Zhuang Zhixi waved: "Jin Lai. Long time no see!"

Su Jinlai turned his head.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Damn it!"

He was shocked, and said: "Why are you so thin? Oh, I'll go, you still have dark circles."

These big dark circles, like the giant panda in the zoo, are also very desolate. Zhuang Zhixi: "Are you okay? ?"

Su Jinlai raised his head proudly, and said, "It's up to you."

Very unfriendly.

The unfriendly Comrade Xiao Su didn't look at Zhuang Zhixi at all, and strode home directly, but his frail body looked very precarious.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh my god. Why does this look like I met a female ghost? It seems to be sucked dry."

He sighed, ignored the impolite brat, walked to the door and shouted: "Mom, Comrade Zhao Guihua , your dearest son is back."

Raising her arms, she saw Zhao Guihua come out very quickly, she frowned and cursed, "What are you yelling for? Bring in wild wolves again." That's what she

said Said, but with a smile in his eyes, he hurried up to meet him. Said: "You are quite embarrassing."

Zhuang Zhixi: "No, I have been on the train for several days. But our compound is not as good as I have been on the train for several days."

He pointed The Su family pursed their lips, and then said: "Master, please help me move the things down."

Master Sanlun'er: "Okay."

The one who pays, why not do it.

Zhuang Zhixi moved things home and paid for the car, and saw Su Jinlai lying on the window of his house secretly looking out, aiming at their house.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Why is this kid so grimacing."

Thinking about it again, he said, "Oh, that's not right, didn't he run away from home a few days ago?"

Zhao Guihua: "I'm back early.

" mouth, said: "The first few days after I came back, it was like running out of oil and burning out the lamp."

She had nothing to say to her son, and said directly: "I must have gone to sleep with someone."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Zhao Guihua: "If you don't have that body, don't make this money, and don't see if you can do it. "

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

He whispered: "How do you know?"

Zhao Guihua: "I have eaten more salt than you have traveled, so he can hide it from me with his tricks? Don't say it." You can't hide it from me, even Aunt Zhou and Aunt Wang, so none of you can see it."

She felt that it must be the guest introduced by Hu Huihui.

She thought about her previous life, and guessed that in her previous life, Tong came to do this business, and Hu Huihui was the one who made the bridge. But this life has changed. But when it comes to this, Zhao Guihua thinks that Tonglai is more suitable for this job. After all, he can be low-key, sweet-talking, coaxing, and discerning.

Just Su Jin?

He can't.

This guy can't keep up with his brother's cleverness.

But despite what he said, Zhao Guihua is very happy that Tonglai did not have such a different growth environment in his life, and this child is not the same as in his previous life. Although he has small thoughts, he is a decent and good boy.

Zhao Guihua really hopes that Tonglai can be admitted to university and have a good future.

And she also firmly believes that copper is possible.

This kid knows how to make progress.

"Wang Xiangxiu has a chicken for three days, and sees Tian'er to be supplemented by Jin Lai. I can understand it." Zhao Guihua: "Oh, okay, what does his family do? He can look at it if he wants to? Your trip How about it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then can I go out? I sold everything I brought with me, and I bought a thousand pairs of flared trousers."

Zhao Guihua's eyebrows were about to wrinkle into a figure eight, she said: " Bell-bottom pants? That ugly thing, how do you sell so much?"

Zhuang Zhixi was shocked: "Mom, you don't know fashion."

Zhao Guihua: "I think you have no aesthetics."

Zhuang Zhixi: "This must be a good seller."

Zhao Guihua: "Is it...?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then I'm coming! Just look at it, you, you can't do business according to your own vision, you have to follow the tide of the times. Let me tell you, these flared pants are very ugly at your age. But That young guy would think, damn it, I'm the prettiest kid on the street."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

So, I don't really want to agree.

But in my heart, I vaguely felt that the third child should be right.

She took a deep breath and said, "I'll go with you to set up a stall."

She rolled up her sleeves: "I'm going to practice a stall too!"

Chapter 176

Zhuang Zhixi's return kind of ignited the enthusiasm of the courtyard.

Nowadays, people's lives are monotonous, and it's not like holding a mobile phone to know the world's affairs. The biggest excitement at the moment is given by the neighbors around, and there are not many TV sets. Tuanyuanyuan A group of children came home from school, and saw their father as soon as they walked into the yard.

When Zhuang Zhixi came back, he took a bath first. This bath was a pure bath.

It's not like the shampoo room, the serious mechanical factory bathroom, but it's good now, there are showers now. In the past, this was not allowed, and it was said that this thing was exploitation. It was a good enjoyment, but it was gone, and the scrubber was unemployed.

It's different now. Two or three years ago, the scrubber started working again. After taking a bath, he lay down and rubbed his back, tapping his shoulders and back, which really relieved his exhaustion. The first thing Zhuang Zhixi did when he came back was to take a shower. How can this not be washed, after several days on the train, I feel that people are going to be rancid.

As soon as Zhuang Zhixi came home, he saw his two little boys came back with a group of children. The two children screamed, and Yuanyuan rushed over, hugged Zhuang Zhixi's leg, and said coquettishly, "Dad, I want to You."

Tuantuan: "I miss you too."

He is a boy, not as straightforward as his sister, but he is also very sweet-mouthed under the influence of his sister.

"Hello, Uncle Zhuang."

A group of children called out one after another. Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "Seeing how well-behaved you are, it's worthwhile for me to travel all the way to bring you gifts. Just wait." Sit in a row and eat fruit

.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Bai Qingqing and Li Zhenzhen, come here, this is the first bouquet that uncle bought for you."

He took an extra one, handed it to Ye Siyuan, and said, "This is for your sister Xiao Sitian."

Ye Siyuan said crisply: "Thank you, Uncle."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Boys, I bought you a small badge. Look, it's Monkey King, you can wear it on your chest." "

Ah. I like Lijia Monkey King!"

"I'm Monkey King, Monkey King."

The boys jumped up one by one, and Monkey King was their favorite. Xiao Qijin is playing tricks and jumping around like a monkey.

Zhuang Zhixi distributed the things to the children, and took out the candies: "Catch by yourself, grab as much as you can, don't be polite to uncle." "Thank you uncle!" The

children

got gifts and candies one by one, floating happily erratic.

On weekdays, the children had to get together to do their homework, but today when Uncle Zhuang came back, everyone was a little perceptive, and went home separately, Tuantuan and Yuanyuan hugged Zhuang Zhixi's thigh, making it difficult for Zhuang Zhixi to walk.

"Brother Zhixi."

Seeing his wife coming back, Zhuang Zhixi danced happily: "Daughter-in-law, come quickly."

He pretended to be kidnapped, and said, "Hurry up and save me, look at these two brats. , They tied me up."

Mingmei came back by bicycle, and she was very happy. I haven't seen you for half a month. Since we got married, the husband and wife haven't been separated for so long. I really miss him. She ran over quickly, Zhuang Zhixi He reached out and caught the person.

Fortunately, he is in good health, otherwise, this would have knocked him down.

Zhuang Zhixi embraced his wife and said, "Miss me?"

Tuantuan and Yuanyuan: =口=

They are still there.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't care about these two little bastards, and said with a smile: "Let's go home, it's so cold outside."

Mingmei scolded, "Why is it cold? I think the weather is fine."

The two entered the room together, and they were in harmony Yuanyuan hesitated and hesitated, and finally couldn't resist the desire for the gift, and followed through the door. Mom and Dad are too tired. They are still children. I can't see this.

Fortunately, Zhuang Zhixi didn't do anything else. Instead, he flipped through the package and said, "Come on, I bought you schoolbags, one for each of you." This is the most popular cartoon

pattern nowadays, two small The child screamed and jumped on the spot with his schoolbag in his arms. Although he is in the fourth grade, he is still an eleven-year-old child. They go to school early.

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's really a dress for Yuanyuan, and a sea soul shirt for Tuantuan." "

Brother Zhixi, why is there a strange smell in the house?"

Mingmei opened her mouth at this time, she sniffed, It doesn't taste right.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh, I bought a durian. Although it doesn't smell very good, it is said to taste delicious. You see, this is for you, a dress for you, and a sweater for you. , and this, a silk scarf."

It's rare to go out, Zhuang Zhixi must buy a lot.

The two children, Tuantuan and Yuanyuan, looked at their clothes in the mirror. Yuanyuan saw other bags with big eyes and asked, "Dad, what are they really?

" Grandma needs to practice."

Yuanyuan's big eyes were wide open, but she didn't realize it for a while.

It's not that they are rare and strange, but that this thing has really never been seen before! They have seen people who set up a stall, but they have never seen an old lady set up a stall.

Zhuang Zhixi was serious: "Your grandma wants to sell this at the stall, and I will help you with it when the time comes."

Look, what a good son he is.

Zhuang Zhixi: "When I get old, if you are as filial to your grandma as I am, I will be secretly happy."

Yuanyuan immediately acted like a baby at her father: "Dad, I won't let you practice stalls, I earn a lot Spend the money for Dad."

Zhuang Zhixi raised his eyebrows, Yuanyuan puffed his face, and said, "What I said is true."

Zhuang Zhixi turned around silently, rummaged through the bag silently, found a pen silently, and said, "What you say is unsubstantiated, write it down and sign it."

Yuanyuan: "Huh?"

She stared blankly at her father. She regretted it, but, she didn't expect her father to have such an operation. Sure enough, father is a father, and he can always do very "father" things. But the little girl nodded quickly: "Okay, I'll sign my name, and I'll also press my fingerprints."

Such a simple child.

Tuantuan came up and said, "I'll sign too, I can't let my sister sign alone."

Well, Zhuang Zhixi seems to be holding two people together.

Mingmei smiled and leaned aside to watch the excitement. Seeing that Yuanyuan was seriously writing her name on the notebook, she finally said, "Okay, stop messing around, your dad was just joking with you. You little idiot, what are you doing?" Do you still believe it?"

This little girl in his family will not be deceived when she goes out, right?

Yuanyuan tilted her head and said, "My father treats me the best, and he won't lie to me."

Zhuang Zhixi rubbed his daughter's head and said, "My daughter is so nice. Dad will take you out to play on weekends.

" Looking at it, Zhuang Zhixi hurriedly treated the little guy's hair in a mess, and said, "A man just tells his sister if he envies him. What's the matter, are you afraid that Dad won't take you?" Tuantuan also laughed

.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Let's go, take your things with you, let's go over and distribute presents to them." "

Okay."

The two children were crisp.

Zhuang Zhixi also bought a lot of gifts, and he left as soon as he arrived at the main house. Everyone had dinner at Zhao Osmanthus's side. Zhao Osmanthus made delicious food today to celebrate her son's return. Everyone has a share, oh no, Liang Meifen does not.

Zhuang Zhixi said bluntly: "Sister-in-law, it's not that I don't buy it for you. If my uncle buys clothes or silk scarves as a sister-in-law, it's hard to say, it's weird."

He also said: "Look at the big brother and the tiger-headed little swallow, I haven't left behind, I really can't bring it to you."

Regarding this, Liang Meifen didn't pick him.

If her man is on a business trip, he definitely can't bring things to Mingmei. What's going on, it must be unpleasant, so it's normal for Zhuang Zhixi not to bring her something. Anyway, her family has a lot of gifts.

She smiled and said: "I understand this, I can borrow my daughter's scarf."

Little Swallow: "..."

She muttered: "I don't want to borrow it."

Liang Meifen: "Hey you girl. "

Little Swallow giggled.

Zhuang Laoer couldn't put it down very much for the big sweatshirt, and said: "Hey, the words on it are really good."

In fact, it's sweatshirts, that's what the locals call them, they are called T-shirts, and each piece has different typefaces. The most rare thing for Zhuang Laoer is "Come on China!"

The older generation can feel the new China the most, after all, they have experienced the old society. He chose this one, with red lettering on a white background. Although it is short-sleeved, the old man has already put it on.

He stood in front of the mirror, looked left and right, nodded and said, "It's not rough."

Zhao Guihua glanced at it, and said, "Look at the spirit."

Zhuang Laoji immediately laughed and said, "It's still my wife. You have a good eye."

Zhuang Zhiyuan chose a big white one with "Struggle" written on it, and his son Hutou didn't like words with words, so he chose an emerald green one with a pattern, and he was happy: "It's really good." This kind

of Zhuang Zhixi bought T-shirts in large sizes. In fact, no one in his family is fat, and there are not many fat people these days, but T-shirts are only comfortable to wear if they are loose. Besides, the large and small sizes cost the same price, why don't you want a large size?

Although it is said to be a T-shirt, it can be worn by both men and women, and Xiao Yanzi also chose one.

Liang Meifen looked at this enviously, but she really couldn't wear the clothes bought by her uncle, it didn't sound very nice, but this daughter got another dress, she didn't smile. Little Swallow chose a bright red one, and happily took her gift back home.

Hutou looked at his father from the side, and said, "Dad, you see, my uncle brings so many gifts back from his business trips, and you don't bring any on your business trips." Condemnation, this must be condemned

.

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "..."

What a brat.

He nodded his head in the air, and said, "Who said I didn't bring them? Didn't I bring you pineapple cakes?"

Speaking of which, Zhuang Zhiyuan basically brought some things back when he went on business trips to unfamiliar places, but most of them were The local food is more special. As for the clothes, I haven't bought them before.

In fact, even now, supply and marketing cooperatives also require tickets. Although you can buy them without cheating and adding a little money, it is still more appropriate if you have tickets. This is also the change in the past two years. It wasn't in the early years. He was willing to spend money to buy it, but he didn't have a ticket.

Moreover, almost all of them run fixed routes, which are adjusted every two or three years, so they don't go to many new places and go to one point repeatedly, so why is it necessary to always buy it? But let his son say this, he felt that he had to defend himself a few words.

He snorted and said, "Don't you look at the same policy? If your uncle goes to other places now, do you think it is so easy to buy clothes? He is going to Guangzhou now. There are many small factories in Guangzhou and Shenzhen. , There are also a lot of private shops, which can be sold privately, and he can't buy them in a place where the policy has not been particularly affected." Hutou: "I'm just kidding." Zhuang Zhiyuan: "

...

"

Zhuang Zhixi said with a smile: "Brother, look at you, you are just joking when you look at the tiger head. We are all a family and there is something we don't know, so I will explain it seriously here." Zhuang Zhiyuan: "..." Zhuang Zhixi

:

" By the way, I plan to practice with my mother, do you and sister-in-law want to go together?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan was stunned, he really didn't expect that his whole body was a little numb, he said: "This, this, you have Good work, what are you doing practicing Tan'er, it's all done by blind people."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Look at your awareness, it's all done by blind people, there are too many people practicing Tan'er, go To put it in a big way, it is to promote social development and contribute to the development of society; to say it in a small way, it is to improve one's own life and exercise only one's ability. It's not right if you say that."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "I'm not... I just think..."

He couldn't say it himself, but he did find it a bit weird, he hesitated, and said: "Actually, we all have It's really not good to do a formal job."

Zhuang Zhixi: "What's wrong with that?"

Seeing that the two brothers were discussing, Zhao Guihua could understand it. In fact, I don't blame Zhuang Zhiyuan for thinking this way. His kind of thinking is the mainstream thinking. Nowadays, some people still don't think highly of small self-employed people who do business and make money. What's more, the past few years were really frightening. Everyone was afraid that the policy would be repeated again, so they resisted instinctively. If it weren't for the fact that they were not settled, most people would still prefer to go to work stably.

On the contrary, the third child, he is considered a far-sighted person. He can see that the policy has changed, and it will only be more open, rather than tightened overnight. She watched the two brothers discuss, and said, "This is what I mean."

The whole family looked at Zhao Guihua.

Zhao Guihua: "Boss, if you and your husband are not at ease, don't participate. In fact, it's okay. I practice with the third child. There are mine and the third child in this capital. We are both mothers and daughters. It's so clear, when the time comes, just add two to one to five. It's enough for one person and half. But don't be jealous when you see us making money in the future." Zhuang Zhiyuan

immediately stated: "Mom, what are you talking about, how could I be jealous, I It's not because of the money, I just don't feel at ease about setting up a stall."

Zhao Guihua: "It's okay, I know it."

Probably because Zhao Guihua is too calm, and now there are some stalls on the street Well, it's nothing unusual. So under Zhao Guihua's calm appearance, everyone didn't say anything more.

Liang Meifen: "Mom, if you set up a stall on weekends, I'll go over and help."

Zhao Guihua looked at the eldest daughter-in-law, and she blushed quickly and said, "I don't want money, so I'll help with the work."

Liang Meifen followed Zhuang Zhiyuan has been married for twenty years, and he knows that Zhao Guihua is not easy to mess with. If you want to plot against her, then you should first think about whether you have such a big heart that you can bear this old lady's trouble.

So she knows very well, old lady, you can't afford to mess with her.

She said that helping out was not out of covetousness, but purely because she felt that she had to help, otherwise they would act as if they were clear, and this old lady couldn't bear to hate them?

I have to say, Liang Meifen really thought too much.

Zhao Guihua: "No, I'll just go with the youngest two, you young daughters-in-law have low face."

Mingmei said immediately: "Mom, I'll go, I don't care, what face is not face-saving, I think this matter It's quite interesting." She still knew that it wasn't a big deal.

Zhao Guihua smiled and said: "I know you two are reliable, but I really don't need you. What should you do? I don't need so many people here. You go to work, Zhou Tian should Take a rest, maybe I don't have time to cook for the children yet, and you mothers can't count on me as a nurse." "Mom, don't worry about that." "Okay,

if

you practice Tan'er, there will be one at home What about us."

The matter was quickly decided, and Zhuang Zhiyuan was a little worried, and said, "The current policy...is hard to say."

Zhao Guihua rolled his eyes: "It's hard to say, you listen to the radio all day long, and you have learned a lot. No way. Go, go, don't delay me from getting rich. Let me tell you, this society is developing, just watch it. It will only get better and better." "Yes, yes, better and better." Zhuang

Zhiyuan can't do it old lady.

Zhao Guihua knows the character of the eldest son. He is a man who seeks stability in essence. It is impossible for a person like him to be rich, but his life is pretty good, and he does not have to worry about food and drink. This is not a lot of money. He will work hard all his life, and when he retires, he will receive a pension and a little rent, so he is satisfied.

Even Liang Meifen is such a person. Zhao Guihua didn't think much of Liang Meifen, but she had to admit that Liang Meifen was suitable for Zhuang Zhiyuan, and this person was the same. In fact, the third child had a much better life than the eldest in her previous life.

In this era, if you are courageous and willing to fight hard, you will be better than ordinary people.

Even though the life gap between the two brothers is quite large, the eldest brother and the eldest daughter-in-law are envious, but they are not particularly jealous, on the contrary they are very open-minded. I had a great time. Zhao Guihua still finds it difficult.

However, because the two families had some minor problems in the early years, the two families did not have much contact. This is probably because Zhuang Zhiyuan and Liang Meifen are not jealous.

In this life, it's hard to say.

But Zhao Guihua still feels that people's personalities are not easy to change, and they are not children, and they will go on different paths due to different environments. Zhuang Zhiyuan is as good as a 40-year-old man. Personality has long been stable.

She said: "Okay, this kind of thing depends on the individual. If you are not interested, I will not persuade you, so as not to make you feel awkward. But if you don't join or not, don't be jealous if you make money, let alone envy. He knows me well, and jealousy is useless."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "..."

He smiled helplessly: "Mom, what kind of person do you think I am? We are a family, why am I jealous. Wear as much hat as you want, and do as much work as you can. I feel that I am really not suitable for this, so I am not jealous." Zhao Guihua nodded: "Okay, I believe you, and you

also Take care of your wife."

Liang Meifen: "..."

I didn't say anything about this stuff.

Sure enough, being someone else's daughter-in-law is not easy.

She looked at the sky bitterly, it was difficult.

This old lady is really mean.

Or that the two daughters-in-law in this family can't count as Zhao Guihua, Zhao Guihua deliberately said this not to be mean to disgusting people, but to come out first on purpose, so that it will be better in the future, and she can also gag.

It's always better to say one more thing now than to save trouble later.

Although it is possible to make money or lose money, Zhao Guihua has calculated it herself. According to the purchase price of the third child, it is absolutely impossible to lose money, it depends on how much it earns. Fortunately, he bought it on a business trip this time, and there is no cost for the round trip, so the burden is lighter.

She said: "When it comes to practicing booths, I'm really eager to try it."

Who says old ladies can't do anything.

Just like her old lady.

The whole family quickly prepared dinner. There were fish and meat. It was a good meal. Zhao Guihua said, "Okay, let's serve it.

" The food is always very good, but today it was exceptionally good. Hutou asked curiously: "Uncle, what does the south look like? Is it very warm?"

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "We all wore half-sleeves at noon, but now we can't do it. But I really don't have time to play around. I used to work this time, and I spent all my free time to see and get goods, but I didn't have time to walk around, but I can see that it's good to go out for a walk, and we will have some time in the future It's free, we can take a look together, it really increases our horizons."

Several children nodded frequently.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Actually, we can go to Beidaihe to take a bath in the sea in summer."

Tuanyuanyuan's eyes lit up, children like them like to walk around, Yuanyuan immediately said: "I'm going, I'm going Dad, I will behave well."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said: "Okay, you all behave well."

Zhao Guihua: "If you make money by setting up a stall this time, my old lady will invite you to go on a trip."

The little guys were about to Cheering, I saw Zhao Guihua staring at death: "Give me a good exam at the end of the semester."

Tuanyuanyuan immediately nodded vigorously and said, "Okay~"

They are only in the fourth grade, and their grades are quite good, but Hutou is melancholy again. Why am I always the one who's hurt. He took the college entrance examination today, but this result... This makes people anxious.

Can this not be anxious? If it is actually calculated. In his freshman year of high school, his grades were not as good as Tonglai's, but Tonglai didn't even have confidence in himself, so he naturally had even less confidence in himself. Anyway, it's just a worry.

The college entrance examination makes people happy and makes people worry.

He slammed his head on the table and said, "What am I going to do?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "What are you doing? Everyone is very happy when your uncle is back. What are you doing here? Hurry up." Eat well. After dinner, go home and review for me."

Hutou: "..."

He sincerely sighed: "I'm so hard."

Zhuang Zhixi looked at Hutou sympathetically, but in fact, he just resumed the college entrance examination. Zhuang Zhixi also hesitated to take the college entrance examination. But after much deliberation, I finally decided to give up. In fact, there are people who are older than him who took the college entrance examination. Age really doesn't matter.

But Zhuang Zhixi also knew that if he took the college entrance examination, he would need a lot of time to prepare for the exam. If he passed the exam, he would definitely have to deal with it at work. At that time, after four years of university, Mingmei will basically have to support the family. His two children were in primary school at that time. Although he believed that his parents could help, he didn't want Mingmei to be too tired after all.

Besides, he has put it down for many years, and even if he studies again, he may not pass the exam. Even if he is admitted to reassignment, it is just the current job. Maybe he has little knowledge, but he can only choose the simplest and most beneficial to him under limited circumstances.

So Zhuang Zhixi gave up the college entrance examination after a brief consideration. But he thinks Hutou should be able to go to college, because the life course of this generation is different from the previous generation. It would be a great thing for him to be admitted to university.

But, Hutou's performance is really hard to say.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Didn't you guys go to inquire about art students? How was the inquiry?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "I asked someone to ask, but it's okay for him to enter an art school. Our tiger head looks good, but this The child can't perform. Look at him standing there like a piece of wood, which is not very suitable. Even if it is an art test, I really don't think he might pass the test."

The father himself has no energy.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Practice, no matter whether you pass the exam or not, there is always a chance. If you just take the college entrance examination, the chances are really not great. But if you practice hard during this time, you still have a chance if you don't pass the exam. Now the art exam There are not many people here. You have to seize this opportunity."

Zhao Guihua: "That's what I mean too, Hutou, if you want to go to college, you have to find another way, or if you say you can't go to college, you have to go to work What are you doing? Are you going to work as a fitter in a machinery factory or as a temporary worker at a railway station? Going to a garment factory like Tonglai and stepping on a sewing machine, what can you do?"

Hutou: "..."

He got dizzy thinking about it.

Zhao Guihua: "Most of our children as old as you are in the machinery factory. Think for yourself, are you willing to work as a fitter in the factory for the rest of your life? Or can you be a porter like Uncle Daqiang? If you want to be a cook, Chef Li won't teach you. That's your own craft. If you think about it carefully, the only way out for you is to go to college now. I also know that you are not a child who doesn't work hard, but has limited talent. But talent is limited, and you have more opportunities to be admitted to university than you to graduate from high school. Compared with many people, we already have a lot of advantages. We are originally from the Forty-Nine City, and this is an advantage. We asked someone to find a few performers The teacher will teach you well, and you have passed the art test. Then you will pass the cultural test with your grades, and you will be fine."

The child Hutou listened to the persuasion, and immediately nodded: "I understand.

" Osmanthus nodded, she was very fortunate that there was a long time gap between the art test and the college entrance examination, less than two months. They still have time to review the art test. If it had been put on hold for a few years, he would have passed the art test now. If you really want to take the exam, you have to repeat it.

In his previous life, Hutou had never been admitted to university, and the first person in their yard to be admitted to university was Little Swallow.

Speaking of which, this girl is really talented in studies.

Don't look like they are brothers and sisters, but Tiger Head is not as good as Little Swallow. Zhao Guihua was deeply moved by these two children. He said that he was talented in learning. Hutou worked very hard and put a lot of effort into it, but his grades were just average. No matter how hard you try, it's the same. On the contrary, Little Swallow was admitted to a prestigious school with ease.

The same is true for the two children of the third family. These two children have better conditions after they are born. In addition to studying, they also go to the Children's Palace of the Cultural Palace all day long. They don't put all their minds on their studies, but their studies are very good.

So Zhao Guihua believes that sometimes there is a thing called talent.

It is precisely because Hutou is not so talented that Zhao Guihua found another way. And they also have to thank that it is only in the 1980s, and many people don't know much about art exams. As local students, they can find professional teachers to guide them. In fact, the chances are much greater.

"Our family doesn't know anyone in this area, but Uncle Lan knows a lot of people. A friend is a retired old professor from the Film Academy. He said that Gan Minger would lead Hutou and Tonglai to go there together." The way out is arranged.

Anyway, she felt that if Hutou worked hard, it might not be impossible.

In his previous life, Hutou didn't get into university, so he went to work as a temporary worker in a machinery factory, but this young man didn't like to do this, so Hutou started hanging out with Uncle Lan later on. Regardless of his age, Mr. Lan has always been on the front line of fashion. They set up a recording studio and attracted many young people who love rock and roll to record songs all day long. Hutou simply quit and helped Mr. Lan over there.

Zhao Guihua doesn't understand art and stuff, but she thinks this kid could go to the recording studio to help in his previous life. It should be fine to be an actor in this life. After all, isn't it all the same thing?

Mr. Lan didn't let Old Man Lan know about this. If Lan Sihai knew, he had to seriously say that it's not the same thing at all, but now for the child to be admitted to a university, there is a Thought, Zhao Guihua is still very firm: "Anyway, you follow the study now, and when you graduate, you will be assigned a unit, which is better than high school graduation."

Hutou nodded silently.

The family members are for his future, he knows it.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, eat well."

His family's conditions are good, but the child is not so hardworking, like Tonglai. This child has no hope, knowing that studying is his only way out, so he will work hard. Although Zhao Guihua looked down on Tonglai in her previous life. But I still love him all my life.

Yinlai is more similar to Hutou, not such a capable child.

But Tonglai is really willing to work hard.

Zhao Guihua: "You and Tonglai go there together, take care of each other."

Hutou: "I understand this."

Zhao Guihua smiled slightly, thinking that you know everything.

Tong come to this kid, he is really strong, Hutou can be driven more or less with him.

But Tonglai went with Hutou, Zhao Guihua didn't find it, but Tonglai found Lan Sihai himself, or else Tonglai was strong and had a clear goal. Zhao Guihua admired such a person from the bottom of her heart.

This has nothing to do with age, it's just admiration anyway.

She said: "Come, eat."

"Brother, Chiyu is smart, I'll pick it up for you." Little Yanzi took the initiative.

Hutou: "...Why do I feel that you have no good intentions."

Little Yanzi: "...What are you talking about? Isn't this too much?"

She snorted, she didn't mean to bully her brother.

Hutou smiled and said: "By the way, uncle, is there something in your house? I smelled a strange smell when I passed by today."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Didn't I bring it here? It's that , I bought a durian in Guangzhou."

"Durian?"

Zhuang Zhixi nodded, "It's a kind of fruit, it's said to be imported, and the asking price is 12 yuan. I talked for half an hour before grinding to 7 yuan. It's not like buying one. Try it?"

He has never eaten it, but he feels that no matter whether it is delicious or not, he can taste it, and he will know whether it is good or not.

"Is it broken after a long time?" Zhuang Lao Er asked.

Zhuang Zhixi: "No, it's the same taste."

He explained: "I wrapped it in more than ten layers, otherwise the smell would be even stronger. I took the train for fear of disturbing people, so I wrapped it a little more. After dinner, everyone Have a taste."

"Success."

Don't look at everyone answering like this, but the eyes are full of distrust. It's not that they don't believe in Zhuang Zhixi, but that the smell of this thing is really a bit crazy! Zhuang Zhiyuan is more knowledgeable and vaguely remembers someone mentioning this. But Liang Meifen deeply felt that her brother-in-law had been cheated. Is it crazy to charge seven dollars for this disgusting smell?

But she can't talk about her uncle, anyway, she didn't spend the money.

Everyone has their own ideas, but for this stinky fruit called durian, everyone doesn't hold much hope. On the contrary, Zhao Guihua was always smiling.

Mingmei secretly glanced at her mother-in-law, and saw her joy in her eyes. Mingmei understood in a second, um, this food, her mother-in-law must like to eat. After all, her mother-in-law is different from them, so her knowledge is definitely gone.

They definitely didn't know each other, not even Zhuang Zhixi, but her mother-in-law definitely did.

Seeing that her mother-in-law liked it, Mingmei also looked forward to it, and she said, "Why don't we eat it at night?"

It's so expensive, it's hard not to eat it.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

He got up: "I'll peel it off."

Zhuang Zhixi quickly began to tear the newspaper layer by layer like peeling an onion. In order to avoid the smell, he really wrapped more than a dozen layers Seeing Zhuang Zhixi tearing up the newspaper, Liang Meifen hurriedly said, "Don't tear it too shredded, third child, this can catch fire."

Old newspapers are good things these days, if it wasn't for the high-end hotel where Zhuang Zhixi stayed , and to participate in the meeting, no one will give it to you.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know."

Not to mention, it's really useful to pack a lot of newspapers, because the smell is even stronger when you open it layer by layer, especially now that it's not the season to open the doors and windows, the smell is really A little rushed.

Although Zhuang Zhiyuan had vaguely heard of this, he couldn't bear it any longer, and said, "Oh, let me go, you really didn't buy a bad one? This taste is really bad." Zhuang Zhixi couldn't say it himself, after all, he

also First time buying this thing.

He hesitated, but said bluntly: "This thing has a strong smell."

When he was in the store, he didn't feel such a strong smell. Why did he feel that the smell was even stronger this time. But Zhuang Zhixi didn't think about it himself. When he bought it, it was placed at the door, but now it is in the house, and it has been held for a long time. Could it be tasteless?

He opened it layer by layer, his expression of hesitation became more obvious, until they were all opened. Several people in the family backed away silently, trying to hide as far away as possible. Tuantuan and Yuanyuan were children, they held their noses and sat at the furthest place on the kang.

Zhuang Zhixi: "This..."

He poked the hard thorns on the durian and said, "I'll give..."

Zhao Guihua got up and prepared a basin, and said, "Let me do it."

Seeing that the third child himself began to doubt himself, and then turned around, led by the two cubs, Tuanyuanyuan, everyone followed their noses, very disgusted. If it is said that this food is delicious, they really don't believe it.

Zhao Guihua: "What kind of expression do you guys have?"

She decisively pushed the durian away, not to mention, this durian is quite good, big and plump, it is a durian for repaying kindness, and it actually has Qifang meat, Zhao Guihua looks at it frequently Nodding, she said, "I think this is really good."

Zhuang Zhixi: "???"

Mingmei immediately stepped forward, poking her head. Although the smell was a bit strange, it couldn't be called stinky.

Zhuang Laoer looked at Zhao Osmanthus peeling off the flesh, and was even more disgusted. He said, "Uh...it's still yellow.

" Well, why are you holding your nose one by one? I'll taste it together."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Mom!"

At this time, it can be reflected that this is still my mother. If others don't think this is a good thing, he will start to dislike it, but my mother is very cooperative. Sure enough, fucking is the best for him.

I was very moved.

He said, "Mom, if this doesn't taste good..."

Zhao Guihua raised her eyes and said, "How could it not be delicious, this smells delicious, it must be delicious."

She really hasn't eaten durian for more than ten years. Speaking of which, Zhao Guihua is really proud of this mouthful. It's just that back to this time, it's impossible to eat whole grains, let alone such rare fruits. To be honest, durians have been selling well in fruit shops for more than ten years. It's rare that Zhuang Zhixi bought durians by mistake. Zhao Guihua is still very happy. Does this mean she has a tacit understanding with her son?

She directly picked up a piece and ate it, um, it was delicious!

She nodded frequently and said, "It's delicious!"

"Is it true?" Even Zhuang Laozi was a little suspicious, he wondered if his wife was protecting his son. After all, if it's not good, it's a waste of seven dollars, that's seven dollars, and it's a shame.

This mother can't let her son's face fall to the ground, so she insists on saying it's delicious?

Zhuang Zhixi thought so herself, stared at his mother, and said, "Mom, if it doesn't taste good..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted, Zhao Guihua: "Why is it not delicious? This is very delicious, come on, everyone have a taste. If you don't like it, don't eat it, just save it to me. I don't like this Take a bite."

She gulped down a piece directly, satisfied.

Who would have thought that she could eat durian in the 1980s? It's really good.

Mingmei saw her mother-in-law eating happily, and she also took the initiative to step forward: "I will have a taste too."

She didn't dare to challenge too much at once, picked up a small piece and took a bite, then murmured, nodded and said: "The taste is a bit strange, but it's really not smelly, it's delicious."

"Mom, let me take a bite."

Yuanyuan leaned closer, and the little girl saw that her milk had already started the second lump, and she believed that this food was really delicious. And I'm used to smelling it, and I don't think it smells bad, she took a bite and nodded: "It's ok."

"Then I'll try it too."

Although Tuanyuanyuan is twins, the taste is different. Yuanyuan thinks it tastes good, but Tuantuan shakes her head: "I don't like it."

He looked at his younger sister suspiciously, and said with a bit of probing, "You didn't mean to trick me into eating it, did you?"

Yuanyuan's eyes widened, big round eyes, snorted heavily, and said, "I'm not that kind of person, I really think it's delicious. Then I'll lie, mom and grandma can still lie Is it? Mom, do you think it's delicious?"

Mingmei nodded: 'It's delicious. "

It tasted good when I took the first sip, and it tasted good when I took the second sip. She can adapt very well, and after taking a few mouthfuls, she feels that it is not smelly at all, and it is clearly sweet. The taste is also good. Mingmei is very firm, and Yuanyuan is also firm, which made everyone look suspicious. Everyone tasted it, and most of them didn't like the taste.

Zhuang Zhixi himself doesn't like this taste, but he also said: "The store said that some people like it very much, and some people just don't like it."

Yuanyuan: "Dad, have you stopped eating?"

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head: "Eat it."

He is still wondering if his mother-in-law and daughter-in-law said it was delicious on purpose, just to save him from losing face.

The few people he looked at were touched, and he felt that they were indeed a family.

round and round:"???"

Why was his father suddenly moved?

Just very confused.

Zhuang Zhiyuan couldn't stand the taste, he really didn't like it.

Not to mention he doesn't like it, his family doesn't like it very much, the main reason is that the taste of this thing is a bit strong, and the color is still yellow, which makes people a little uncomfortable. They didn't eat, so Zhao Guihua simply led Mingmei and Yuanyuan, and the three of them got together to eat.

Yuanyuan: "Well, the more you eat, the better it tastes."

She raised her eyes and said, "Brother, do you really not want to eat?"

Tuantuan: "Don't eat."

very firm.

Hutou coughed, got up suddenly, and said, "I'd better go back to study, the college entrance examination is going to be in a few months, I have to work hard."

leave quickly.

The little Yanzi on the side saw her, and quickly followed her brother, saying: "Although I haven't reached the third year of high school, I still have to work hard in the first year of high school. Otherwise, I can only work hard in the third year of high school, so what's the point?"

The two couldn't stand the smell, and ran away quickly.

Zhao Guihua waved her hand: "If you are not used to eating, go back, don't disturb my appetite here. I think you just don't have good taste, so delicious but still not used to it. I don't know what else you can get used to, so leave."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Oh, no mom, you really think it's delicious."

He took a sip and couldn't stand it.

Zhao Guihua: "What's the matter? You think I'm pretending? I'm two hundred and five?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "That's definitely not it."

He also said: "It's because people have different tastes, just like our local stinky tofu. Some people like it and some don't. Those who like it like it very much. Those who don't like it also feel that they can't bear it. In fact, if It's really delicious when you get used to it."

Zhao Guihua nodded: "That's right."

Zhuang Zhiyuan smiled.

Thinking about it this way, I really sigh that the tastes of people are very different from each other. How could his mother like this? He led his wife away quickly, Liang Meifen whispered: "I see, Mingmei may not really like it. She likes flattering the most. It must be flattering her mother-in-law." Say it's delicious."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "What nonsense are you talking about? Brother and sister are not that kind of people, and how can a child like Yuanyuan lie?"

He stared at his daughter-in-law speechlessly, and said with emotion: "It's not good for you to be such a human being, why are you always guessing at others like that."

Liang Meifen: "..."

The siblings are obviously very good at flattering.

She said, "Why don't you believe me? Mingmei is a sycophant."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "She has a sweeter mouth, but you didn't take too many shots."

Liang Meifen: "..."

Destroy it!

The husband and wife went home, and Liang Meifen started to change clothes, saying: "I washed the clothes, and I always feel that the clothes have a strange smell."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Yes, I can't stand it either."

Liang Meifen: "..."

O man!

Then you didn't say it just now!

Also ba ba taste is not the same.

You obviously feel bad smell too.

Zhuang Zhiyuan's family of four went home, and Zhuang Zhixi took the initiative: "I'll throw the shell away, it tastes pretty good at home."

He tidied up and said with a smile: "This thing, it should hurt if you hit someone."

"Needless to say? Just touch it and you'll know how hard it is."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Mom, is this useless?"

Zhao Guihua: "It's useless, throw it away."

Zhuang Zhixi nodded, then packed up his things and went out, Zhuang Lao said, "Don't close the door, the smell is quite strong in this room, you let it go."

"good."

Zhuang Zhixi went out with the durian shell, Lan Sihai covered his nose and probed, "What are you doing, kid? The smell is really bad."

At first question, I can't bear it.

Zhuang Zhixi: "The fruit shells I bought, don't you plan to throw them away?"

He said, "Grandpa, go over and try it too, my mother and the others are eating it..."

Lan Sihai said decisively, "I don't like it."

I don't like the smell, he is not an impulsive person.

"Throw it away quickly. Oh my god, this smell."

Zhuang Zhixi defended: "It doesn't smell very good, but it tastes good."

Lan Sihai: "There is no blessing to endure."

The two stood here talking, this is not only their house, the Zhou family can also smell it, Aunt Zhou and the others were watching TV after dinner, she muttered: "Did Xiaozhuang and his family cook shit? It doesn't smell good."

Xiao Qijin heard it clearly, and said, "No, it's fruit."

Aunt Zhou: "You said that you can't do things well with such a blunt mouth. I think this Xiaozhuang is still young, and he doesn't even think about it. How can he buy it after traveling so far away for a few days by train? What about the fruit? It would be strange if it wasn't bad. Look at it now, the money is spent, but the fruit still stinks. Oh, let me go, this taste is really...he is really good enough."

Zhou Qun: "Why don't you say that Zhuang Zhixi is still young? If it were me, I would definitely not be able to do such a messy thing. Oh my god, why is he still standing under our window chattering?"

He opened the window directly and said, "Zhuang Zhixi, can you throw something away and talk?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

He shook and said, "I'm just..."

"Hey, wait!"

Zhou Qun suddenly stared at the durian shell and said, "This thing is very good."

Zhuang Zhixi: "???"

Zhou Qun: "Give it to me, I'll throw it for you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "?????"

Didn't you dislike this smell just now?

He looked at Zhou Qun and asked, "What do you want to do? Didn't you hold back anything good?"

Zhou Qun: "Where am I like that? How can you think like this? I can't even throw things for you with good intentions?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay, but I just think you want to do something bad. You can't implicate me, can you?"

Zhou Qun: "No, I'm not that kind of person."

He hooked his fingers, and Zhuang Zhixi leaned over: "What?"

Zhou Qun: "Su Jinlai, who is at the opposite door, is too arrogant recently. I want to teach him a lesson. A little bastard dares to punch his head in the yard. Do you think I should deal with him?"

There can only be one richest man in this yard.

Su Jinlai recently looked at people with his nostrils, and looked down on him very much, disrespected him, he is not easy to mess with. Just this durian shell is the best, and it will directly pierce him into a rainy beach with thousands of pits.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh, let me go. If you say that, I can't give it to you. Otherwise, if you use this to stab him and then involve me, I don't want to take care of your nonsense."

"Oh no, he doesn't respect you either."

Zhou Qun: "You see, we are all uncles in this yard. If he doesn't respect us, forget it? Why are you so incompetent?"

Zhuang Zhixi laughed, and said: "I don't think much of him either, I can't get along with each other."

"I threw something away," he said.

He went out with the durian shell directly, anyway, he would definitely throw it away, but if Zhou Qun picked it up by himself, it would have nothing to do with him. He doesn't get involved in these things anyway. Besides, with Su Jinlai's appearance of being squeezed dry by the female ghost, he really couldn't do anything to Su Jinlai.

Zhuang Zhixi went out to throw out the trash.

Little did he know that more than one person had taken a fancy to this rubbish, so Bai Fendou looked at it from the window and said, "I think this thing is pretty good."

He Lan: "????"

She wondered: "This one stinks, what's wrong?"

Bai Fendou murmured in a low voice, and said, "It's smelly and irritating, so it's not bad. I can pick it up and use it to teach Guan Guiling a lesson."

He met Guan Guiling after a long absence after get off work today. This woman is too old to look at now, her face is sallow and pale. It looked like she was in poor health, yet she still wanted to lean on him, damn it, didn't it make it clear that she wanted to touch Ci'er?

Well, the source of the grapevine is Minmei.

So he shrewdly dodges immediately. But when I think about it back, I'm angry. He was at a disadvantage when he was in contact with Guan Guiling, but this Guan Guiling still wants to plot against him now? He always felt that he should teach this woman a lesson.

He Lan grabbed him and said, "Forget it, don't pay attention to this kind of woman, what will you do if you are raped by this person."

"She doesn't know it's me. I'm going to fill the shell with poop and throw it at her house."

He Lan: "..."

Silence is silence.

She said, "Don't you want it? You are too disgusting, forget it."

While He Lan was persuading Bai Fendou, Su Jinlai also leaned his head against the window and stared at the "weapon". He said, "I think this stinky thing is useful, Tonglai. Go and give it to me." Pick it up."

Tonglai: "????"

He persuaded: "Brother, don't fool around! You..."

Before he finished speaking, Jin Lai was very angry: "I can't be slept by three old women for nothing, I must teach them a lesson!!!"

Tonglai: "...Didn't they all leave? Besides, they didn't sleep in vain. Didn't you take a thousand yuan?"

Jin Lai shouted: "Can money heal my pain? They are gone, but the room they lived in is still there. I will throw stinky fruit into that room!"

Tonglai finally couldn't take it anymore: "Are you sick?"

What's the matter!

Chapter 177

Su Jinlai felt very wronged. Although the three crooked old ladies had left, he felt that the sadness was worthy of revenge. But he didn't know that there were other people who were eyeing this durian shell and planned to use it against him.

Oh, it's not Zhou Qun who thinks he's not respectful enough.

It was his love rival Li Weiwei.

Speaking of which, the source of the conflict between Li Weiwei and Su Jinlai was Guan Hong, but it was not just Guan Hong.

Originally, the matter of Guan Hong was over in the past, but Guan Hong and Su Jinlai quickly mingled together and came to their compound to do this and that whenever they saw the sky. In fact, Su Jinlai didn't treat Guan Hong well, but Guan Hong just followed suit and worked hard without complaint. Every time Su Jinlai meets Li Weiwei, Su Jinlai will deliberately order Commander Hong to do this or that. How can I describe this mentality, which is probably "the girl you admire treats me like a bull and a horse, and treats me like a cow." Hai, but look at me, I don't care at all", so as to gain a little hidden psychological happiness.

He has to show off in front of Li Weiwei every time, so now Li Weiwei is very angry every time he sees them.

So Li Weiwei also wanted to teach Su Jin a lesson.

He didn't even think about picking up Zhuang Zhixi's lost durian shells. He happened to see it just in time. He didn't rent the Su family's house. He was standing at the window and saw Zhuang Zhixi talking to Uncle Lan. It is very suitable for smashing Su Jin.

A small durian shell welcomes four people at once.

Everyone wants to use it as a weapon.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't care what other people thought, anyway, he threw it away with great fanfare, and then came back with his hands behind his back. As soon as he came back, he saw that there were a lot of things in the yard this evening. Several of them came out for a walk in the yard.

Zhuang Zhixi scratched his head and said, "I've only been walking for half a month, and everyone has the habit of taking a walk?"

Bai Fendou glanced at Zhou Qun, Su Jinlai and Li Weiwei also looked at each other, the scene was a bit small Small embarrassment, everyone is a little bit up to no good.

Bai Fendou coughed and said, "I mainly come out to go to the bathroom."

Zhou Qun: "Coincidentally, me too."

Li Weiwei: "Me too."

Su Jinlai: "You all urinate frequently! Well, men can't do this."

He said mockingly, Bai Fendou immediately changed his position and didn't want to deal with Guan Guiling anymore. Guan Guiling didn't dance in front of him anyway, but Su Jinlai danced really well. He wanted to clean up. Su Jin came in front of him. Damn, who told him to be cheap? If you don't say bald in front of the monk, isn't that bullying?

Although he was there where he was supposed to be, he was indeed not a normal man. After hearing this, could he not be jealous and want to hit someone?

He glanced at Su Jinlai coldly. Su Jinlai was not afraid of Bai Fendou at all. Back then, this person was a fucking dog licker, and he could go to their house to steal things at will. Of course, he didn't respect Bai Fendou. .

He gave Bai Fendou a provocative look.

Bai Fendou gave Su Jin a hard look. It has to be said that the three of them are determined to do something with Su Jin together.

Who made him too arrogant.

As for Su Jinlai, he didn't know this, he only knew that his younger brother Tonglai would not pick up durian shells for him. This kid is really annoying! What kind of brother is this, unreliable! But if he goes out to pick up durian shells now, he will definitely be seen by these poor kidneys!

They will definitely laugh at him, what kind of person is he, it's a shame to do this.

He can do whatever he wants, but he can't be ashamed, not for any reason, just because he is Brother Su!

He hesitated for a moment, and said, "The old man is only willing to go to the toilet frequently when he is in poor health. I am not. I just come out to digest food. I am tired of drinking chicken soup tonight." The eyes of the men looked at him even more

unfriendly .

Su Jinlai smiled triumphantly, he just liked this kind of adoring and jealous eyes. He proudly raised his head, he is different from them, he is a man who can fight against crooked old women.

He raised the corner of his mouth, even more proud.

Worship it, envy it!

Actually, no, it's all self-imagining.

"Brother? Why are you still at the door?"

Tong Lai came out to wash clothes, seeing that his elder brother was like a door god, Jin Lai's eyes lit up, he grabbed Tong Lai, and said, "Come here."

He dragged him to the door In the corner, he said, "Go and help me pick up durian shells." Tonglai was very firm and said,

"No."

Who are you offending! If everyone is gone, what's the use of him destroying it? Rather than let him get into trouble, he is determined not to do it.

He turned to leave, Jin Lai: "I'll give you the money." Tong Lai :

" No. " Quickly, Tonglai was firm: "No." "Five yuan, if you think about it, just pick up a piece of trash." Tonglai said seriously: "But it's shameful, so many people are watching." Jinlai gritted his teeth: "Ten yuan." He But there was blood. Tonglai: "..." He pursed his lips and stretched out his hand: "Bring it." Jinlai: "You are too greedy for money." Tonglai: "You won't pick it up if you don't give it to me, but I have to say yes, you dawdle." I don't care if I go down and get picked up by others."

Su Jinlai: "Give it up, you know the money. There is no brotherhood at all."

Tonglai didn't care what his brother said, took the money and turned around and asked, "Uncle Zhuang, where did you throw the durian shell?"

Zhuang Zhixi : "???"

He looked at Tonglai in surprise, then at Jinlai, then at Zhou Qun, Zhou Qun turned away in embarrassment. Not to mention Zhou Qun, the same goes for the strange Bai Fendou and Li Weiwei.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Do you all want to do bad things?

But soon, he said: "I threw it in the garbage truck over the toilet."

Tonglai: "I'll pick it up."

Zhou Qun & Bai Fendou & Li Weiwei: "???"

What are you doing? Do you want to pick it up?

They were all just one step too slow.

And everyone also saw Jin Lai murmuring while pulling Tong Lai, and looking at Jin Lai's expression, it was very hard to explain, but Jin Lai was quite happy, he thought it was good for the younger brother to take money to do things.

As for others, they guessed that he wanted it, but...he didn't realize it himself.

This man's mind is more or less simple.

He smiled slightly, thinking that it is really easy to do things with money.

Tonglai went straight out of the gate of the courtyard, Li Weiwei hesitated for a moment, and followed. It doesn't matter if he doesn't get along with Su Jinlai, but he has a good relationship with Tonglai. Although this person can be regarded as a child of someone else's family, because he rented the house of Su's family, he knew that it was not easy for Su Tong to come here.

He has to go to school, and when he comes back from school, he does housework, cooks and washes clothes, goes out to collect firewood to save coal, and digs vegetables in the suburbs in time for spring. In such a busy situation, I have to study until midnight at night.

To be honest, Li Weiwei didn't like the Su family in the past, but just because of this, he felt that this kid was not easy, so he got along well with him who came and went.

He quickly followed Tong Lai, and said, "Why are you picking this up? Your elder brother wanted it, right? He didn't mean to deal with me?" Tong Lai said, "No, he didn't mean to deal with

you."

He went up and down After looking at Li Weiwei for a while, I thought, he definitely doesn't want to deal with you anymore, but it's hard for you to say. Chances are you're trying to deal with him.

Li Weiwei was a little nervous when he saw that his scalp was numb, but Tonglai didn't say anything. After finding the garbage that Zhuang Zhixi had just thrown away, he watched Tonglai rush to the toilet. He gasped and said, "What are you doing?"

Tonglai didn't go into the toilet, but went around to the back, and threw the durian shell directly into the toilet cesspit.

Li Weiwei: "..."

Tonglai: "It's better for me to throw it away than for my brother to cause trouble."

If his brother really goes to other people's hotels to cause damage, then their family will inevitably be implicated, so Tonglai will not give him this opportunity . Of course, he will not stay and let others deal with his brother.

This will cause trouble for their family, so it's best to throw it away.

Don't pick it up.

He finished throwing it and walked straight back.

Li Weiwei: "..." I can't understand him.

When Tong came back to the courtyard, everyone dispersed, but those who were supposed to peek at the door also peeked. Tonglai returned home empty-handed, and Jinlai immediately asked, "Where's the stuff?"

Tonglai: "In the toilet."

Jinlai opened his eyes wide: "You don't do anything with money?"

Tonglai: "I promised to give it to you." You pick it up, but what can I do if I can't pick it up? I can't go to the toilet to pick it up for you, can I?"

Jin Lai: "You, you, why is this in the toilet?"

Tong Lai: "Who knows?"

He threw it, how about it.

Jin Lai: "Then return the money to me."

He spent ten dollars just now.

Tonglai took out ten yuan, gave it directly to Wang Xiangxiu, and said, "Mom, you keep it."

Then he looked at Jinlai: "I promised to pick it up for you, but I didn't say that I would definitely be able to pick it up. This flower Why do you still have the nerve to ask for the money back? Are you still a man? Besides, you get what you pay for. This is the money you asked me to do something, and you didn't say that it would be done." "You, you, you.

"

Wang Xiangxiu looked at her two sons, Tonglai gave her a wink, and Wang Xiangxiu decisively put the money away.

Jin Lai was fuming with anger, feeling that there was no room for him in this family, and that even his younger brother was lying, it was too much. At such a young age, he cheated of his money? But Tong Lai didn't care so much, and continued to go out to wash clothes.

Jin Lai: I was very angry.

Tonglai went out to wash clothes, and Wang Xiangxiu followed him out: "You're stealing his money, okay?"

Tonglai calmed down: "What's wrong? He gave you 20 yuan to buy one thousand yuan. Chicken, but I didn't give you anything else. He spent the twenty yuan eating chicken himself, and we took advantage of it and just drank two mouthfuls of chicken soup. But what is he doing at home? He doesn't do anything. Then when he has no money, doesn't he want you to support him? You should pick money if you need money, and you need money if you want money. Otherwise, he will also blaspheme himself, but he won't care about you. When he has no money, turn around My son has to be raised by you again. The young man doesn't work either. You're taking his money now, and it's spent on him, so what's the point? You don't want it, and he won't give it to you. Who are you?" Wang Xiangxiu was silent for a while

. , I knew in my heart that what Tong said was right, Jin Lai, this kid, was somewhat selfish. Like this time, he has money in his hands. Whether it's her or the money, everyone knows it. But Jin Lai did not hand in a single point.

Not only do not hand in, but also eat chicken.

If it weren't for Wang Xiangxiu's firm refusal to buy it, he wouldn't have handed over 20 yuan. In fact, he would have paid 10 yuan, and he only gave 20 yuan because of the run on copper. But now the old hens cost four yuan each.

His family actually bought five chickens.

I ate four of them, and the fifth one also lost its hair.

It can be seen that even if Jinlai is rich, he still takes care of himself. In this case, Tong is right. What's wrong with this? When he ran out of money, he must still rely on the family. She pursed her lips and said, "Listen to you."

Tong Lai nodded, "If you want money, you need money."

Wang Xiangxiu: "Okay."

The couple were muttering in the yard, and many people were peeking at them.

Jin Lai leaned on the window and snorted coldly: "Our mother is not a good person, and she listened to Tong Lai's provocation."

Yin Lai also sat in front of the sewing machine when he came back from work, and his family saved money and bought a sewing machine. Lai and Wang Xiangxiu sometimes do some small jobs at home to supplement the household income. He was very busy and didn't want to hear his elder brother bullying Lai Lai and talking nonsense.

He snorted and said, "If you don't want to listen, you can go out and find a job."

Su Jin was proud: "What do you mean? Even if I don't have a job, I'm still rich.

" Can you be short of money? That is impossible.

But Yinlai didn't raise his head, and said, "You didn't give us the money. As for showing off in front of us? If you have money, don't you want to eat and drink the family's food?" Su Jinlai: "Hey

you Little bastard, I'm your brother."

Yin Lai nodded: "Well, selfish, lazy and not working brother."

After finishing speaking, continue to be serious and ignore this person.

Su Jinlai: "Damn, damn, who are the people in this family?"

Similarly, Zhuang Zhixi was also peeping, Mingmei led Yuanyuan and followed Zhuang Guihua to kill a big durian, the three of them It was extraordinarily happy to eat, no, now they have returned to the house, both mothers and mothers are rubbing their stomachs, lying on the kang with their legs up, looking like they are full and full of salty fish.

Tuantuan covered his nose, didn't like the smell very much, and stuck to the tip of the kang like a pitiful one.

Zhuang Zhixi watched the excitement for a while, and said mysteriously: "Look, I bought a durian, which is very popular with everyone. They all want to pick it up." Mingmei: "I have no good intentions."

Zhuang

Zhixi : "Whatever, I'll throw it away anyway."

He also got on the kang, looked at the pair of children, and said, "Aren't you leaving?

" Let's talk together. The two children didn't move, Mingmei smiled coquettishly. Zhuang Zhixi pinched Mingmei's nose, Mingmei: "Woooooo."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Let you laugh at me."

He got up: "Since you are not leaving, let me make some tea, drink some tea?"

"Okay."

Zhuang Zhixi made it A pot of tea, several people sit together.

Boom. There was a knock on the door, and Zhuang Zhixi opened the door, and it was Wang Xiangxiu who came from

next door. Zhuang Zhixi: "What's the matter ? " She patted herself on the head: "Oh yes, I want to come, have you finished the quilt?" Wang Xiangxiu nodded: "Yes, I brought it for you, take a look." Mingmei took the folded quilt in Wang Xiangxiu's hand Put the quilt on well, and said: "There will be no problem, that's fine, thank you." Wang Xiangxiu: "It's okay, it should be." She delivered the goods here, and said, "If you have anything else, you can also find me , I will do it." Mingmei: "Okay." After receiving Mingmei's answer, Wang Xiangxiu left happily, and Zhuang Zhixi took a look: "You made it new?"

Mingmei: "Yes."

His family actually has a sewing machine, but both husband and wife go to work, and she won't let her mother-in-law do this delicate work. It just happens that Wang Xiangxiu is happy to do it here, so she naturally spends money to do it. .

Wang Xiangxiu doesn't just do it for their family, it's the same for the nearby families. If there are some guys who are too busy, she and her son will take over.

For example, Mingmei makes a quilt cover, because the handwork is not complicated, it only costs 50 cents, and it costs 80 cents when the laundry is finished and delivered.

Mingmei thinks it's easy.

Zhuang Zhixi: "She's a quick thinker, and she can think of such a way to supplement the family." "

I guess it's money and copper to think about it. Their two children are pretty good."

Wang Xiangxiu had a real life a few years ago. It's very difficult, only one person goes to work, and the family is full of tall boys. Fortunately, there is still money for renting out. In the past two years, Yin has been working, and their family is still doing some small jobs, but it is getting better.

Tuantuan poured himself a cup of tea, held a small cup to drink water, looked at his father and mother with wide eyes, and said, "Brother Yinlai wants to make a lot of money to marry a wife." Mingmei laughed and said, "

You Got it again."

Tuantuan: "I just knew it."

He said confidently, "Brother Yinlai, what will you tell us?"

When Yinlai was a child, he mixed with the old lady, and everyone looked after the children, so his friend was There are very few people of the same age, on the contrary, they are either old or young. Tuantuan said: "He needs to save more money."

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's right."

Tuantuan: "We know the troubles of every big brother and sister."

Zhuang Zhixi raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh, you can do this. You also know the troubles of every big brother and big sister, so tell me, what is your trouble, sister Xiong Yanzi?"

Tuantuan made a shut-up expression and said, "How can I casually tell other people's secrets?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

You can do it.

Yuanyuan on the side blinked her big eyes, looked softly at her brother, and smiled softly.

Zhuang Zhixi wasn't like some parents, he didn't force his children to say it, but he sighed: "You two little villains."

Both of them made weird faces.

Tuantuan was afraid that his sister would be fooled by his father, so he quickly changed the subject and said, "Dad, shall we go to grandma's house tomorrow?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Go, I brought something for them, of course

we are going." Let's play."

Yuanyuan bluffed.

Mingmei smiled: "They are all big kids, so they don't want to talk to you, right?"

Yuanyuan: "No way, my cousins ​​like us very much, right brother?"

Tuantuan nodded: "I like us the most. "

He was very narcissistic, saying: "We are loved by everyone."

Mingmei: "Slightly."

Tuanyuanyuan: "...Mom is so naive."

Mingmei: "..."

Seeing this, Zhuang Zhixi followed laughed out. Minmei snorted and gave him a hammer.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh."

Mingmei gestured at him.

The family of four is lively, and it became lively again after a while. On the other hand, Zhuang Zhixi looked at the time and said, "It's past eight o'clock. Hurry up and go back to the house to get ready for bed. You have to go to school tomorrow .

"

As soon as the two of them returned to the house, Zhuang Zhixi got up and fastened the door, saying: "These two little bastards don't understand his father's hard work for so many days." He immediately started to unbutton the button and went out halfway. Yue, he was really in a hurry.

Zhuang Zhixi held his wife in his arms and directly turned on the lamp. This is a good man, he has to show his loyalty before and after he goes out. How does this behave? Naturally, this kind of thing has to be used. Otherwise, how can I prove myself.

This sleeping kang is the advantage, there is no creaking sound.

They are very safe no matter what.

Xiao Biesheng was newlywed, and the husband and wife lived together until the early morning of the next day. The weather wasn't very hot yet, but Mingmei was already sweating profusely. She hugged Zhuang Zhixi's waist and buried her on his neck, whimpering.

Zhuang Zhixi put his arms around his daughter-in-law and said in a hoarse voice, "Does this prove that I do my duty when I go out?"

Mingmei: "If you dare not do your duty, I will chop you up."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled lowly out.

He said, "You know me, I'm not that kind of person."

He was also a little tired, and he gave a hutch and said, "Daughter-in-law, I'm sleepy."

Looking down again, his wife was already dead. asleep.

He stretched out his hand to pinch his daughter-in-law's face, but Mingmei didn't wake up.

He is also comfortable and a little tired, man, you have to be self-aware of yourself, several times a night, it is really exhausting. He lay on the kang, pulled up the quilt, and quickly fell asleep.

When Zhuang Zhixi came back, he didn't attract much attention in the courtyard. Neither of them was a troublemaker, so they didn't have a strong sense of presence. However, although there is not much attention, it is still necessary to be dragged by the uncles and aunts to talk about the things in Guangzhou.

Many of them have never been out of the Forty-Nine City in their entire lives, and they don't know anything about the local affairs. Listening to Zhuang Zhixi's talk about the climate and life there, they also find it extremely lively.

To say that the one who pays the most attention to the dealer is Aunt Zhou. Aunt Zhou is the one with the best conditions in the yard, and she always keeps an eye on other people's homes. I am afraid that other people's homes will surpass theirs. She could see keenly, Yo Ho, this is not right. ,

When Zhuang Zhixi came back, she saw that there were so many of these things that she had already called a tricycle, and there were several big bags.

I didn't see any big things they bought when I came back this time. There are clothes, but where do those things take up? So Aunt Zhou deeply felt, no, really wrong. She saw Tian'er staring at Zhuang Zhixi, and what a coincidence, Su Jinlai did the same.

He was also staring at Zhuang Zhixi.

In fact, Zhuang Zhixi had nothing to do with him, but he just couldn't get used to anyone who lived well in the yard. He was not only staring at Zhuang Zhixi, he was also staring at Zhuang Zhiyuan, he was also staring at Zhou Qun, Bai Fendou, and Chef Li's house.

Anyway, all staring.

He stuck to the window all day, looking at every family in the yard.

Well, under the watchful eyes of these two people, a weekend soon ushered in, Zhuang Zhixi called his old lady, and went to the Xidan practice stall together. In fact, Mingmei really wanted to go, but on the first day, Zhuang Zhixi still didn't want his wife to be with her.

The main reason is that he himself doesn't know whether this thing can sell well, if it sells well, he can do it anyway, if it doesn't sell well, what should his wife do if he gets angry? But it doesn't matter if he goes by himself. Shame is also a person. Anyway, just come back and find an excuse.

He originally wanted to be alone, but Zhao Guihua was determined to be together, and he agreed to practice stalls together, why should he be embarrassed for the sake of face.

No, early in the morning, the two of them rode a bicycle and went out with their things.

Not only did they have goods in their car, but they also had bamboo poles and cardboard prepared by Zhuang Zhixi, which were necessary for selling goods.

Aunt Zhou was cleaning the windows at home, when she saw the couple going out by bicycle, she quickly followed them out, and before she could ask, she saw that they had already left. She stomped her feet: "Oh, no one is blocked here."

At this moment, Su Jinlai hurried out and asked, "Where are they going? What are they doing?"

Aunt Zhou gave Su Jinlai a white look, and said: "Don't care about your business, just take care of yourself."

She snorted and ran straight to the backyard. She had to ask Aunt Wang. This Zhao Osmanthus has been grimacing these days, could it be that she has some secret? We all belong to the same big courtyard, so we can't have little secrets.

Aunt Zhou went directly to Aunt Wang, and Su Jinlai followed quietly.

Aunt Zhou immediately turned her head and said vigilantly, "Don't follow me."

She really didn't want to see Su Jin coming, this kid looked boneless.

Su Jinlai sneered: "This is your home, you can leave, but I can't? Who do you think you are."

Aunt Zhou poohed, and said: "Who do you think you are, trash!"

Don't think she doesn't know, he is the most unmanned person in this yard. Aunt Zhou rented the Su family's house, so she knew a little more about it than other families. When this kid has no money, let the family support him, and when he has money, he refuses to take it out. Still at home.

Such a person is really despised.

"A person like you is better than you at making a barbecued pork."

She complained, hum, look down on me.

Su Jinlai: "You, you, you bastard."

Aunt Zhou suddenly turned her head and said, "What are you scolding? Who are you calling a bastard? You little bastard, you don't respect the old and love the young at all, do you?"

She stepped forward Taking a step, he said loudly: "Why do you think I can't lift a knife when I'm old?"

Su Jinlai: "Vulgar, it's really vulgar, it's unsightly, it's really... ah bah!"

He looked at Aunt Zhou, cursed a few times, and saw that Aunt Zhou was going to beat someone, so he took a few steps back. It wasn't that he didn't want to fight with Aunt Zhou, but because he felt that everyone was cheap with Aunt Zhou. Whoever he is, that's a lot of face.

Social Su Ge.

He will never lose with the old men, let alone an old lady, but he can't stand it, it's embarrassing. He felt that he really didn't need to care about this kind of person. It's hard to say.

Big deal... At that time, he will let Guan Hong find fault.

Thinking about it this way, Su Jinlai took a step back and said, "I don't have the same knowledge as you."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and left. This Guanhong usually showed up at his house at this time on weekends, but he didn't come today. Really unreliable, this is not a good woman. He was thinking about it, and Aunt Zhou was rude: "If you have the ability, don't leave!"

Su Jinlai: "A good man doesn't fight with women."

Aunt Wang came out to watch the fun, and sighed: "What do you care about with him! He is so ignorant Damn."

Aunt Zhou: "I care about him? Who is he? It's worth my trouble. If he didn't stick to me like a dog's skin plaster, I wouldn't bother to care about him. Nothing at all, it's just a waste of money Big guy."

She read a few words, pulled Aunt Wang and asked, "You know, what did Zhao Guihua do? I saw that she was carrying things, and they were made of cardboard and bamboo poles. I always felt weird." Yes."

Aunt Wang: "I don't know, I haven't heard of it."

Aunt Zhou said mysteriously, "There must be something wrong at this time."

Under the speculation of the two aunts, Zhuang Zhixi and Aunt Zhou had already arrived in Xidan. I found an open space and set up a stall directly. Speaking of which, it's really not their family who are setting up a stall now.

There are always a lot of people who can risk their face to do business. These days, it is not easy to make money.

The tall Zhuang Zhixi looked around, um, they sell everything, here they sell chickens and ducks, over there they sell flowers, some sell small commodities, pants, socks, and some sell leeks and green onions, it's quite a mix and match. . Anyway, everyone set up stalls here, each with their own choices.

Zhuang Zhixi made a list of my floor, and took out all the flared trousers. Just put it on.

He had been prepared for a long time, so he directly picked up the four bamboo poles prepared on the cart and tied them together, which became a shelf. Then he took out a small hammer and nailed the bamboo pole into the ground, and it was stabilized soon. He had few styles, so he hung up two pairs of trousers directly, and the bamboo pole shook twice to stabilize.

He pasted the big cardboard on the bamboo pole and wrote three words: flared trousers.

After everything is done, Zhuang Zhixi looks around, well, he is still the most beautiful boy on his street. Other people's business is not as eye-catching as him. Today is Sunday, and there are still many people shopping in Xidan. Others are looking for such a good place to set up a stall, but Zhuang Zhixi can only find a place with soil to set up a stall, otherwise he will not be able to get in. Bamboo pole.

Zhao Guihua saw that her son had prepared so well, and immediately opened her mouth: "Let's take a look, the latest trendy candy-colored flared pants, don't miss it when you pass by, there is no such shop after passing this village, buy it early Enjoy it early, wear it early and be fashionable early. Let's go and have a look." As soon as

Zhao Guihua came out with this set, everyone looked at it one after another, their eyes full of admiration, hey, this old lady is awesome!

Some businessmen wished the old lady would shout more, and they would follow suit. This old lady really knows how to do business.

Regardless of what other people think, Zhao Guihua continued to call: "Go around and have a look, you can't buy it at a loss and you can't buy it."

Bell-bottom pants are something that people who are a little bit old don't like it at all, they think it's a thing It's a little bit wrong, normal people don't wear it like this, but some young people like it very much. Especially some street runners think that the most special cubs are the ones who are different from others.

Sure enough, someone came over soon: "Boss, how do you sell this?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Same style for men and women, sky blue for men and pink for women, authentic southern products, thirty-one.

"

"Isn't this too expensive?" The young man who asked the price was also taken aback.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Where is this place? Think about it, you can buy a pair of ordinary trousers in a shopping mall for 14 or 15 cents, right? Then you need a ticket, but look at me, look at my flared trousers, This is more fabric than ordinary trousers. The cost is high. Does the Hong Kong City know? Our Hong Kong City buys goods from this store. I bought the goods but it took a lot of effort to grab them. Do you think this can be cheap? How can such good things be cheap? And there are few of them. Go out and take a look, you will know this street Not many people wear it on the surface."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

No one wears it because it is too different.

However, as a seller, she also said: "Not only is this unique style, but the color is also rare. How can there be such a cool color outside? Know how to cut? This is called candy color." It was the first time they heard of candy color, but they

heard It makes people feel that this thing is rare.

"Auntie, you understand this very well."

Zhao Guihua: "How do I understand? I just look good. If I were young, I would have worn it long ago. I want to wear it when I am old, but I am afraid that I will wear it." Oh, but it has the opposite effect..."

"Hahahaha."

The output of the two of them in turn really convinced the young man in front of them, but well, it's just a bit expensive: "Auntie, it's cheaper, thirty It's really too expensive."

Zhao Guihua: "I'm chatting with you and I hit it off, so I'll give you a bargain." "

Don't worry about it. You're dropping a little bit."

The two of them debated and finally settled on two. sixteen.

Zhao Guihua looked pained and said: "I just came here this morning and I want to open an account, otherwise I will never be able to sell twenty-six. If you buy it at this price, you will make money!

" I'm cheap, I know it, I'll give you a good publicity when I go back..." "

Success, bring the little girl here, and I promise I will give you a cheap price based on your face."

The boy who bought the trousers said cheerfully, "Where is the little girl?" Girl."

Zhao Guihua: "Don't look at my age, I can tell, you are such a handsome young man, that young man must be jealous of you and won't play with you, you must have many female friends."

" Hehehe." These words are really pleasing to the ear.

He chose one and left happily.

Don't underestimate that only one person bought it, but as soon as someone buys it, someone can't help being tempted immediately. One of the girls said: "I want to buy it, but I am afraid that others will say that I am not dressed properly."

Zhao Guihua: "That's not what I said. What is not decent? It is not decent to do things. Is there anything indecent about clothes? As long as we don't show off, there is nothing indecent. Besides, when you don't wear them when you are young, when do you wear them? When you are young, you should wear them when you are as beautiful as a flower. At such an advanced age, I really can't wear it. It's not that I dare not wear it. The main reason is that you said I sell bell-bottom pants. When I wear them, people will see them. Oh, I'm sorry for how this old lady wears them. I've got it. I'm doing this to make money. Otherwise, I don't care about that." "

Ma'am, you're right."

This is how selling things is. The more people there are, the more people will come to join them. come over. After a while, their small stalls were surrounded. The older people only curled their lips, but some young people were very accepting of trendy things, and they sold more than a dozen pieces in a short time.

Zhuang Zhixi swallowed silently as he watched his mother sloppily collecting money for change.

Sure enough, Jiang was still old and hot. He thought he could speak well, but he didn't expect his mother to be better at it. He saw the chatting skills of people selling goods in Guangzhou, so he followed suit. Damn, this is self-taught.

Zhao Guihua is still babbling: "Young people should have the demeanor of young people. Some people may think that this dress is a bit too prominent, but if you don't wear it when you are young, when will it be? You will know when you are older, enjoy it It's not a waste of time to spend a youthful walk. Go buy a full-length mirror, dress fashionable and take a photo. When you are older, you can tell the younger generation at home, look, your grandma was also a fashionable person back then, It's not something you guys can compare to."

Everyone laughed out loud.

Zhao Guihua is very good at chatting, and when she said this, young people felt that they should buy it. I can't, a young man is not as fashionable as an old lady, right? Besides, if you think about it carefully, although pants are a bit more expensive, it doesn't mean that you can't wear them this year and next year.

Just listen to Zhao Guihua counted for everyone again: "If you think it's expensive, think carefully about how long you can count. Let's say this pair of trousers costs 30 yuan. There are 365 days in a year, and you wear them for 300 days. On average, it only costs a dime a day. If you wear it for ten years, it will cost you an average of one penny a day. Moreover, this is calculated based on your wearing it for 300 days a year. If you wear more, it will be more worthwhile. A pair of pants Ten years, it's quite normal. One penny a day is enough for you!"

Everyone nodded.

We are still in the era of the first three years, the next three years, and the sewing and mending for another three years.

Everyone thinks that this aunt's calculation is quite correct. It's only a penny on this day. Isn't this the same as not wanting money? Just eat one less candy a day.

"Okay, auntie, find me two. I want two pink ones, both in large sizes." A young man said.

The young man next to him was surprised: "You want pink for a man? Didn't you buy it for yourself?" "

I am, who said that men can't wear pink? A real man dares to wear pink! I want pink! I want to change between the two."

The crowd: "..."

This man is somewhat magical.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Actually, it's quite normal. This kind of trousers are not gender-specific, as long as the size is suitable. You see, if taller girls like sky blue, they can wear them." "Yes." Zhuang Zhixi

and

Zhao Osmanthus two quickly got busy. Today's business is better than they thought. They actually brought 200 pairs of pants today. In fact, I have no idea how much I can sell.

But they still underestimated the young people in Forty-Nine City, and also underestimated the traffic in Xidan.

Although the sales were a little slow at the beginning, they quickly picked up, and there were no men's models. Zhuang Zhixi said, "Mom, I'll get some when I get home, can you do it yourself here?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "If anyone dares to come and find fault, I will not be happy. I am so old, I just lay down on the spot, hehe, just let me go to the hospital for a good check-up, and also take good care of my body in the hospital. Whoever does it just waits for the money? I asked him to raise many old ladies!"

Zhuang Zhixi laughed: "You are amazing."

Zhao Guihua: "You go."

She didn't really want to blackmail people, her voice was not low , that is for others to hear.

If they listened to this, wouldn't they save a lot of trouble?

To be honest, they really don't like someone to influence their business. This is money.

Zhuang Zhixi also rode his bicycle back quickly. He was about to explode his bicycle all the way. It was just after noon when he returned to the yard. As soon as Zhuang Zhixi entered the yard, Aunt Zhou came out: "Xiao Zhuang..." Zhuang Zhixi immediately

inspected He stopped her and said, "Aunt Zhou, I have other things to do, so I don't have time to greet you."

He hurried home, and Mingmei was keeping accounts at this time, recording his family's expenses last month. Seeing Zhuang Zhixi coming back, she asked, "What's the matter?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Not enough to sell."

Mingmei's eyes widened in disbelief: "Not enough to buy? Are you really fake! Didn't you take two hundred pairs of pants Is it?"

One hundred pink and one hundred blue.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Yes. The pink is all gone, and there is not much blue left. Help me transport some over there."

Mingmei immediately jumped off the kang and said, "I'll go with you.

" She said, "You guys are too good, aren't you?"

Zhuang Zhixi ordered the goods and said, "I thought I was very good, but I only knew when I saw my mother selling things. The way I think about it, in front of my mother is my younger brother. It's really not good for a pure younger brother."

He was in a daze, and said: "For a moment, I felt that I was going to be persuaded. I even felt that if I didn't buy it, I would lose money. This rounding up is simply free of money." Mingmei: "Oh

. "

Zhuang Zhixi: "Let's go."

Two people always move faster than one, and they went out quickly, while Aunt Zhou was still circling in the yard, Zhuang Zhixi and his wife didn't say anything, they rushed out like flying, But Aunt Zhou's heart is scratching her head.

Her curiosity was reaching its peak.

"What the hell are they doing, what are they doing?"

Jiang Lu came out to do the laundry, and said, "Don't worry about other people's affairs."

Aunt Zhou: "What do you mean by doing that? Everyone is a neighbor, I'm not curious." Is it? Oh no, I care about it."

Jiang Lu smiled and said, "Then you don't need to care about them."

Aunt Zhou was curious: "Tell me, what are they doing? Why do I feel strange."

Jiang Lu didn't know either. It wasn't that they were stupid, but that people with formal jobs would not set up stalls, and they would feel ashamed to some extent. And their streets are all employees of the machinery factory, they are workers. No one would do this, so it was really unexpected.

Because there is no such thing in the surrounding environment, because there is no such thing, it is unexpected.

If someone else has seen this before, they can immediately see what they are doing.

Jiang Lu: "You are old, take care of your own affairs, don't worry about other people's affairs, we don't need to take care of other people's affairs, and Zhuang Zhixi is as smart as he is, and he won't suffer! He can do whatever he wants, He has a quick mind, and his wife fights fiercely. Hey, don't even mention it, he has both civil and military skills. Take a look, what is this man with both civil and military skills afraid of? Let's stop meddling in our own business." Aunt Zhou: "

This I asked you to say it..."

She was disconcerted, feeling that her daughter-in-law had no curiosity at all.

She said: "Of course I know that bastard Xiaozhuang can't suffer, isn't it just because they can't suffer, so I'm curious?"

If it's a good thing, can't they learn from others?

Jiang Lu knew what her mother-in-law was thinking, but she didn't care about it at all, and said, "Don't worry about it."

She took the initiative to say hello: "I don't think there's anything wrong with you, so please help me do the laundry together. Look, it's all right." Seven catties, this brat is so skinny."

Aunt Zhou was unambiguous at this time, and immediately said: "I come, you can't wash it clean, these seven catties of clothes have to be washed with soap, and they smell delicious after washing. Laundry The powder is no good, it smells like washing powder after washing."

Jiang Lu: "..."

The corners of her mouth twitched, and she said, why did his soap use up so quickly? The root cause was found, and her mother-in-law unexpectedly Is it necessary to wash clothes with soap? She looked up at the sky speechlessly.

"When will Qi Jin come back?"

Jiang Lu: "They will end at 4:30 p.m. when they go to the Cultural Palace."

Aunt Zhou: "Go and buy some meat. I'll make him a meat pie. He ate the meat pie made by Zhao Guihua before." He said he didn't eat enough, so I'll make some for him."

Jiang Lu: "Okay, our little Qijin can't always eat other people's delicious food."

Aunt Zhou: "That's right."

Don't look at Aunt Zhou When I was young, I was very calculating and would not give anything to others, but it is different for my grandson when I am old. Although she also loves money, she is generous in this regard.

She will not let her child be looked down upon by other children's jokes because she is stingy. So his family's little Qijin ate other people's food, and Aunt Zhou would also prepare some snacks for the children, which was reciprocal.

"Mom, then I'll go buy it now, or I won't be able to buy any good ones."

Aunt Zhou: "Okay."

At this time, Su Jinlai also went out immediately, and said, "Aunt Jiang, buy me a catty of meat. I want fat meat. Fat meat is the best." Why

Zhou Qun has a problem with him is because of this, you are clearly a Junior, but who are you pretending to be in front of? This casually directs my daughter-in-law to do the work, and picks and chooses? who do you think You Are?

Jiang Lu was stunned for a moment, but before he could respond, Zhou Qun came out of the house and said, "Why do you help? Do you have no long hands or legs? If you want to eat, go buy it yourself, and even order your elders? What do you think?" What a slut."

He said directly to Jiang Lu: "Fuck you."

Jiang Lu: "Okay."

She also ignored Su Jinlai. Su Jinlai is a child who is ignorant and has no eyesight, so he doesn't pay anyone to carry things. She had picked it up once, and had to urge her again and again, just like that, he was still picky about what he bought, with a lot of shit, and a face that didn't deserve a beating.

Since then, under the propaganda of Jiang Lu and Aunt Zhou, no one will help Su Jin with anything, and no one will give him money.

Everyone doesn't know that Su Jinlai is rich now, but he has so many things to do, who is willing to help.

Su Jin blew his beard and stared angrily, thinking that the people in this yard were really unfriendly.

Thinking about my own family is also not happy.

His second child went to the countryside to dig vegetables and fruits with his mother, his younger brother went to learn acting, and he was the only one at home, so he didn't even eat lunch. Guan Hong, who usually comes to cook, didn't come either. He finally couldn't take it anymore, snorted coldly, wrapped his jacket tightly, and went out.

He's going to drink mutton soup!

Anyway, they weren't at home, so he secretly ate something good and made a goat egg to make up for it.

Passing by the trash can when he went out, he was very annoyed at the thought of being scammed by that little bastard from Su Tonglai for ten yuan. This is his selling money.

Thinking of those three old women, frenzied, not knocking enough, dragging him and almost eating him, he tightened his shirt even more. These thirty are like wolves and forty are like tigers, once they are not bad.

From now on, he will never look for an old woman of this age.

Must be young, must introduce young ones to him.

Preferably young and rich enough to give him money to spend.

Although he shuddered thinking about the experience of those two and a half days, and felt that he was going to pass out, but he felt extra secure when he touched the money in his pocket. Although it is a bit bitter, it is good to have money.

Others don't.

With a hey hey, he found a mutton soup restaurant and went in.

At the same time, I was also thinking, what exactly are Zhuang Zhixi and the others doing?

His eyes are fixed on every family.

But at this time, Zhuang Zhixi, whom he kept thinking about, was already surrounded by people. As soon as he came back, several people turned pink, and went out with a dozen pairs of bell-bottom pants without putting down their things.

Mingmei: "!!!"

She really didn't expect such a boom!

Such scenes can only be seen in department stores during Chinese New Year. But now they are all so lively? However, after a short period of daze, Mingmei quickly squeezed in, helped find the size, and collected money.

Speaking of which, not everyone really likes flared trousers, but everyone has a heart to follow the crowd, and seeing so many people buying them, they follow suit. He obviously didn't have time to eat at noon, but he was still very happy.

After all, it's money!

The three people have their own division of labor, and soon it became more and more enthusiastic. There are especially many people on Sundays, and the surrounding stalls are not as enthusiastic as them. If you have such a quick brain, you have already thought about it. This bell-bottom pants can be sold. .

Just don't know how much it costs.

But everyone is a businessman, knowing that no matter how high the cost of this thing is, at least half of the profit can be made.

They also don't know where the three young and old got the goods. Although they said it was from the south, not everyone believed it.

Two of them murmured in a low voice: "Wait a while, go find that young man and find out where they got in. Damn, this business is all done by them, and we don't have many customers who sell clothes." .I don't know how to say that so well, look at the joy of being coaxed by the big guy and the big girl. Let's dig out the way for them to buy goods." "

Brother, let's find that little wife, she must be careless , looks good too, hehe."

This is not a good intention.

The tall man cursed: "Shut up, you. If you are a man looking for a young wife, they must be wary of you, but can they tell you the truth? Is it important to make money or to tease women? Are you Isn't he sick? We're still looking for that man, don't hold me back."

"Oh."

"They sell it really well."

"How much money do you think they can make?"

"Who knows? But Have you memorized what they said? This is really attracting customers."

"Forget it."

This kind of conversation, not only their booth, but also other booths are also thinking about this, after all, this money-making No matter, no one will be left behind. People who don't do business don't know, they just look at it, but in fact, they are making money!

Make a fortune in silence!

This door has to be calculated.

Chapter 178

Make a fortune in a muffled voice.

Zhuang Zhixi and the others really felt the beauty of doing business right now, the money is really crazy, no one would want to get it without experiencing it for themselves. Don't look at people with formal jobs who look down on people who do business. I feel that this is not doing my job properly, and I instinctively feel that they are inferior. But those who have done business know that although this thing looks disrespectful, it is really profitable.

But even though it makes money, no one advertises it everywhere. Isn't it good to make a fortune secretly?

No matter what it is, as long as everyone knows that it makes money, it is almost far away from not making money.

Zhuang Zhixi bought more than 300 pairs of trousers on the first day after returning home.

If this continues, it will be sold out in three or four days, but because today is Sunday there are many people, it is estimated that it will be slower in a few days. But even if it is slow, it is estimated that it can be sold short in less than a week, and it is exciting to think about it.

Zhuang Zhixi hehehe, everyone is drifting away.

Mingmei looked at the amount of money, and she was in a daze. She bit her fingernails in shock, and whispered, "If this is all sold out, wouldn't we become ten thousand households?" Zhuang Zhixi proudly said: "Sure

! Sure."

Zhao Guihua looked at these two people who had never seen the world, and said, "Calm down, this is where you are going." "

Oh."

Although I agreed, I still felt that I couldn't calm down for a long time.

Who let it be, this is real money, they didn't expect the profit to be so big. One must know that Zhuang Zhixi's cost is two yuan and twenty cents. Mingmei continued to bite her fingernails and asked: "Mother-in-law, are you still going tomorrow?"

Zhao Guihua: "Go, tomorrow Zhixi will go to work normally, I will ask your dad to go with me." Mingmei

blinked her eyes, clenched her fists and said: " How about I ask for leave tomorrow to go with you? With so much money, it's hard to keep someone jealous. If someone is jealous, I'll at least guarantee your safety. "

Mingmei immediately thought of this issue, or else one's living environment has a great impact on one's thinking. The first time Mingmei could think of this was because her father was a long-distance truck driver. He can often meet Jie Dao'er, and he deeply understands that people make money and birds die for food.

Mingmei had heard this kind of thing a lot since she was a child, so she immediately became vigilant.

She said: "Today is the first day. Everyone didn't know it was so hot. Brother Zhixi is here. There are three of us. But if there are only two of you old people tomorrow, someone will have bad intentions." Zhao Guihua: "

You That's right."

Mingmei laughed softly, and said, "Is that so?"

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, you can take three days off, I guess it will be almost sold in three or four days. Can it work? Mingmei

: "No problem." Her work is very relaxed, not busy at all.

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's fine. Since Mingmei asked for leave, I won't ask for leave. She is stronger than me."

If he really meets some bad guys, his wife's fighting ability is stronger than him.

Mingmei: "Leave it to me!"

She puffed out her chest proudly, she also has to contribute to making money for the family.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay. Put the money away. Lock the door, and we will continue tomorrow." "

Okay."

Zhao Guihua was so mysterious that Aunt Zhou really wanted to ask. This person's curiosity is really great. No, as soon as Zhao Guihua came back, she got into the little son's side. Aunt Zhou looked back and forth until Zhao Guihua came out. She hurried up to meet her: "Osmanthus, What did you do today? Why do I feel that your family is mysterious?"

Zhao Guihua: "What is mysterious? There is no mystery in my family. I went to the practice stall today."

"What!"

Aunt Zhou opened her eyes wide in shock, feeling quite incredible. Zhao Guihua can actually practice Tan'er, she, she, she... Lian Tan'er?

She opened her mouth wide in surprise, and asked for a long time, "Really, really ?

"

It's just very incomprehensible. It's a good day, but why do you want to practice Tan'er? It's very inferior to say it.

Aunt Zhou: "Oh, no, what do you think?"

Zhao Guihua looked at her and said, "What do you think? The national policy allows small businesses and hawkers to set up stalls, and I am also responding to the policy. Besides, I haven't worked much in my life. Now I have the opportunity to go out and experience it. Why don't I move? I still have energy. If you say something in a few years, I will have more than enough energy! So now, do what you have to do! "

"Ah, this..."

Aunt Zhou really didn't know what to say for a while, mainly because she thought of several reasons, but she just didn't think about this. She hesitated for a moment, and said, "That, that...isn't it embarrassing?"

Zhao Guihua: "What's so embarrassing about making money based on ability? You don't know, there are too many people doing business, hey, you don't understand. There are all kinds of people, it's interesting." Zhao Guihua

knows Aunt Zhou will definitely come to ask. If Aunt Zhou doesn't ask, Aunt Wang has to ask too. So Zhao Guihua didn't hide it, but it can't be said that these people have bad ideas, but that everyone has nothing to do all day, so they are naturally gossiping.

Instead of making them guess, just say it.

Once this is said, everyone doesn't think there is anything wrong.

"Then what are you selling?"

Zhao Guihua: "The trousers, the third child brought them back from the south, and just took advantage of today's rest to help me get them to try the water. Oh, you're never finished, I've been asking about this .I'm hungry, go home and eat."

Aunt Zhou still wanted to ask, but she didn't know what to ask. She went home in a daze, and then quickly came out to whisper to others, anyway, it was gossip. This is shocking, that's for sure. But I didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

If you say that Zhuang Zhixi has resigned from Lian Tan'er, then everyone will probably wonder whether this person is crazy. But if it was Zhao Guihua who did this, then it didn't seem so strange.

After all, Zhao Guihua doesn't have many things to do, even her grandson and granddaughter go to school. She has nothing to do and wants to find something for herself, which is also Zhao Guihua's character.

Zhao Guihua doesn't care what other people think, she can have dinner directly when she comes back. Liang Meifen is off today, and she prepared dinner. She fried cabbage in vinegar and fried pork with chili. The family had dinner together, and she asked curiously: "Mom, how is business today?"

Zhao Guihua: "None of your business?"

Liang Meifen: "..."

This old lady really has no quality. up.

Zhao Guihua solved the next sentence in one sentence. This is her speaking style, which is not so pleasant. But it's also easy, sometimes if you are not qualified, you can stop many endless inquiries.

Zhao Guihua only said a few words to Aunt Zhou, but everyone in the compound soon knew that Zhao Guihua had gone to the practice booth, and even the Su family knew about it. Su Jinlai thumped the table and said, "Yes! That's right, I said that they are not right today. I didn't expect them to go to the training booth, ha ha ha. Seeing how awesome they are all pretending, those who don't know think they are so powerful, but the result? Same thing Doing this. It's really embarrassing. Who would do this if a decent person does it. They're still practicing Tan'er, hehehe, what a shame! Bah, I even look down on them!" Wang Xiangxiu was busy, and said casually: "You don't care what they do,

they What they want to do is their business."

Wang Xiangxiu went up the mountain today and picked some winter fruits. Although they had been frozen and melted, they were not very good, but she carefully selected them, and there were still quite a few good ones. She added sugar herself when she came back. It is also a good thing to make jam.

Wang Xiangxiu: "Come and see, is my jam right?"

Su Jinlai said impatiently, "Why are you making this? What you make yourself is not as good as the ones sold outside. Who wants you to be such rubbish?" Stuff."

He disliked it very much. Speaking of it, Wang Xiangxiu, an ignorant woman, knows what is jam and what is not jam. This is what Su Jin said, so he feels that he has a considerable right to speak. Before Su Jin came, he had been happy with three crooked old women. Of course there is no need to say more about the pain, the listener was sad and the hearer shed tears, such a good young man, who was almost squeezed dry by those old women, thanks to his good health, he is a powerful person, so he resisted.

However, although it was painful to be with the old women, he also gained knowledge in those few days. He not only went to Quanjude, but also went to Lao Mo, and those women invited him.

He was the first person in their compound to go to Lao Mo, and the first person to eat western food.

For other people, without this knowledge, it is absolutely impossible.

Naturally, when he came back, he had to ask Ha Hao to show off, such as steak, pizza, red wine, and jam on the bread. He described it three times a day, and said it more than once a day.

The ears of this family were calloused.

Just because she heard so much, Wang Xiangxiu thought of this one when she saw the wild fruit when she went up the mountain today. Wang Xiangxiu really felt that she was very good. After all, not only has she never eaten or even seen it, but she can make a rough idea by relying on Su Jin to talk about it, which is quite talented.

After all, Su Jinlai himself didn't know how to make it, he could only describe the appearance and taste.

She bowed her head and took another sip, and said, "Come and taste it."

Su Jinlai said, "What do you want to taste, who am I, I don't eat this kind of thing..."

Bang!

Before he finished complaining, Wang Xiangxiu threw the spatula on the pot and scolded with a cold face: "If you don't want to eat, just get out, right? You don't even know what you are doing, It's not enough to eat anything. I think you are like a member of the Su family, thinking about getting something for nothing all day long. If you are a bit like me, you won't be lazy at home all day now. You are twenty People who are more than 10 years old don't do anything at home, they don't cook when they don't go to work, they don't wash their clothes, and they don't clean up the house. Your little brother has to come back from school every day to do these things, and your second brother has to do some small work at home To supplement the extra money, look at you, what else can you do?"

Su Jinlai has lived at home for more than a year, and Wang Xiangxiu has never lost her temper. After all, she is her own son, and she is still very traditional. It is also really doting on children. But recently Wang Xiangxiu was really angry.

Jin Lai earned a thousand yuan, such a large amount of money, even if it does not supplement the family, it should pay her some living expenses. But how does this kid do it? He strangled the money to death, not only that, even if he wanted to eat chicken for a supplement and wanted her to buy it with money, if it wasn't for copper to run people, he couldn't give him twenty yuan.

These things made Wang Xiangxiu very angry. She said that raising a child to guard against old age is such a selfish person in her family. The more she thought about it, the more annoyed she became. She felt that this kid was too much like the Su family, and the Su family was not good at all!

The women in this workshop sometimes chat together. It is inevitable to talk about the affairs of each family. Wang Xiangxiu also said something vaguely. She would not expose all her son's old background, but she always said a lot about laziness and greed.

How can this be said? If Wang Xiangxiu had only one son, she might not have said these things. If Wang Xiangxiu's three sons were all out of tune, she wouldn't say these things, but now the second and third sons are all motivated, it's no wonder she isn't angry about this comparison.

This is not a mother's partiality, she always has to plan for the second and third child, does it mean that she always subsidizes the most selfish one all the time? No one can do this.

Wang Xiangxiu said that there were some and none, and everyone understood her embarrassment. It was like this when there were more children, and it was necessary to give her some advice. Everyone felt that she should be tough. Otherwise, the boss of his family will be even more restless in the future.

Because of this, Su Jinlai's words were ugly, and Wang Xiangxiu exploded all of a sudden, and she scolded: "You don't do shit all day long, and you just talk a lot of shit when I ask you such a little thing, look at the compound Is there anyone else like you here? What is the difference between you and the old sow raised in the pigsty? You eat and sleep all day long, and you only sleep and breed. What else can you do? You are not as good as an old sow, Old sows can still kill and eat meat during the Chinese New Year. You can only eat the meat I bought!"

Wang Xiangxiu has no education and no education, so it is impossible for her to curse people out of her level!

Su Jinlai: "Damn it!"

His eyes widened all of a sudden, mainly because he really didn't expect his old lady to be so scolding.

"You you you..."

"You what you! Am I wrong? Do you think you have given me peace of mind? How much trouble have you caused the family since I was a child? I don't care if I am a mother. That's why you still think you're three years old now. Look at the children in the yard, you go to see the kids in their teens who know what to do, but you're in your twenties, you don't know shit. The thoughts in the yard next door You know how to take care of younger siblings when you are only ten years old, I don't ask you to be as sensible as your peers, but you can't be inferior to ten-year-old children, right?"

Su Jin came to his feet and stood up: "You are enough!"

Wang Xiangxiu "Are you still shouting at me? I'll eat and use for you, and now you shout at me?"

Yinlai also stopped the sewing machine at this time, and said, "Brother, be more polite to mother."

Tonglai went out to study. , hasn't come back yet, but Yinlai is firmly on the mother's side.

He said, "Mom scolded you for nothing."

Su Jinlai was furious, and swung his fist: "You bastard, I'm the eldest brother, what's your business here. See if I don't teach you a lesson!" "Oh !

"

Unexpectedly, Su Jinlai made a sudden move, unable to dodge in time, and was hit all at once. Yinlai, who was not in good health, fell to the ground directly. Come on, are you okay?"

Yinlai wiped the corner of her mouth and said, "I'm okay."

Wang Xiangxiu suddenly broke out, and she just picked up the small broom for sweeping the kang, and threw it at Su Jinlai: " You bastard, you bastard, you ungrateful bastard, I let you bully my brother, I let you domineering at home, I have to teach you a good lesson today, let you know, this family is not yours Damn it."

She hit Jin Lai with a bang, and Jin Lai said, "Ah~"

When their house quarreled, someone eavesdropped on the outside, especially Li Weiwei, who would occupy the first scene. After all, he and Su Jinlai were rivals. But unexpectedly, there was a move in the house.

As soon as Li Weiwei heard this, he hurried in: "Su Jinlai, don't bully others, you don't respect...uh."

This is incredible.

Su Jinlai, a young man, was thumped by his mother riding under him, unable to fight back.

Su Jinlai: "Ah! Help!"

Wang Xiangxiu: "How dare you call for help? You don't respect me, why don't you be a man when you beat your younger brother? I'm really used to you, you are a big boy Now, it's not good for me as a mother to beat you like this, but you have disappointed me too much. Tell me, if there is a child like you, I have to let you know who is the old lady today." Wang Xiangxiu didn't

go She hit her son on the face, and with a short broom in her hand, she hit Su Jinlai's ass directly, again and again, wow.

Li Weiwei was speechless, and retreated silently.

Over the years, they have all forgotten that this Auntie Xiu also had something back then.

Sure enough, Su Jinlai was no fucking opponent.

The other people in the yard also came over when they heard the commotion. Mingmei rushed to the front, poking her head, and saw that Wang Xiangxiu was really rude. She pressed Su Jinlai's face to the ground with one hand, and slammed him with the other. ass.

Mingmei: "..." I was greatly shocked.

Su Jinlai covered his face with all his strength, trying to break free, but found that his mother was so fascinated, and he, an old man, couldn't get rid of it.

"Mom, please let me go, I know I'm wrong, I know I'm wrong, can't it be okay? Wuwu, why are you still beating people, why are you so irritable." Wang Xiangxiu: "I am irritable? You don't want to beat your brother

? , can I do it? Ah!" Bang Bang.

"He, he, the younger brother, shouted at me." Su Jinlai felt that he was wronged, he was the eldest son.

Wang Xiangxiu: "If you don't chatter with me, can he speak for me? You are not filial." Boom, the more I think about it, the more angry I get.

Su Jinlai: "Oh my god, I was wrong..."

Wang Xiangxiu: "You little bastard, do you mean you dare to have a next time!"

"No, I don't dare!"

Su Jin Come and scream.

Some half-grown children in the yard came to watch the excitement. Tuanyuanyuan group of children all stared round their eyes, looking very honest. Mingmei poked her two children and said: "Look, children are children, and they will be children when they grow up. If they are disobedient and do bad things, they can beat others as a mother. If you don't educate them well, you will be fine." Know how to be a man."

Tuanyuan swallowed her saliva, seeing that a man of Jinlai's age was still being spanked, or was spanking with a broom, both of them said very seriously, "We are good boys." Then they

revealed Flattering and flattering smiles, they are good kids.

Xiao Qiqin on the side also silently covered his buttocks. His family hurt him particularly. He rarely was beaten. This child was a little proud, but at this time, he was also well -behaved.

When a mom has an outburst, it's scary.

He sneaked a glance at his mother, and saw his mother was also looking at him. He quickly raised his hand and said, "I'll be good."

Jiang Lu: "See, I'm always good to you. I'll beat you up like this too."

Xiao Qijin: "I won't cause trouble, I'm fine." Don't spank your ass, it's so embarrassing.

He turned his head to look at his little friend, and asked, "Are you right, Qingqing?" This is still fighting for an alliance.

Bai Qingqing nodded: "That's right, seven catties is the best."

The two children held hands, as if this gave them a little courage.

Bai Fendou twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "Boys and girls don't always hold hands."

He Lan: "It's okay for children, don't pick things up like this."

She pinched Bai Fendou's arm and smiled .

Their children don't know anything, they are good friends, and parents don't need to be too careless. Bai Fendou rubbed his arms, smiled at his wife, turned his head and gave Zhou Qun an unhappy look, really, his relationship with Zhou Qun is obviously not good, but the children of the two families can play together, it is still good friend. What a ghost.

Bai Qingqing smiled sweetly and said, "Dad, don't be angry, I will pinch your shoulders when I get home."

Bai Fendou smiled instantly: "My daughter is better."

The people from the backyard came slowly, Li Zhenzhen was anxious No way: "Let me see, let me see."

Yuanyuan: "Come here."

Li Zhenzhen: "Oh my god, it's worse than my brother's beating."

Li Weiwei: "..."

Just say what you say, why poke me.

He said: "I wasn't beaten, it happened when I was young."

Li Zhenzhen said innocently: "It's not that young, it was just a few years ago."

She was a little gossip, and said: "I'll call Xiao Yezi over. Watch the excitement."

Yuanyuan: "Hurry up, I'll reserve a seat for you, hurry up."

Watching a fight is like watching a movie, the children are still very excited, although they are very scared, but they also want to watch it very much. Sure enough, Li Zhenzhen called a group of people over after a while. There were even more people watching Su Jinlai being spanked.

Wang Xiangxiu doesn't care whether others look at it or not, and she doesn't care what others talk about. He knows that if he doesn't deal with this bastard in his family, he will go to heaven. Su Jinliu's pain is not very painful, but it's embarrassing.

What a shame.

But even so what.

Wang Xiangxiu didn't care.

Mingmei murmured to Zhao Guihua in a low voice: "Mom, why do you think he's so useless."

It's not that she asked Su Jin to beat Wang Xiangxiu, but she found that even if she resisted, this guy couldn't resist Wang Xiangxiu. That's too useless, right? A young man in his twenties can't do a woman in her early forties, so it's really useless. As a person who has been here, Zhao Guihua knows a little better, she said earnestly: "This man, he has been squeezed dry, he is just like this bear."

Mingmei: "???"

Zhao Guihua smiled meaningfully.

Speaking of which, she met Su Jin the day he came back. She happened to go to the bathroom outside, so she watched a taxi take Su Jinlai back. His eyes were blue at that time, and his footsteps were weak. That's basically what the scholars in TV dramas who were bullied by female ghosts looked like.

As if sucked dry.

At that time, Zhao Guihua knew what was going on with Su Jinlai.

What the Su family said at the beginning was that Su Jin came to work at his aunt's place, but then he came back and stayed at home again. Some people wanted to be innocent, and didn't think so much, saying that he must be ignorant and let people off. But Zhao Guihua and the old sparrows of Dongting Lake immediately saw what was going on, what was being opened.

This Su Jin came to the so-called looking for a job, if he didn't guarantee it, he was a duck.

It won't last long.

But this line of work is really not something ordinary people can do, haven't you seen it? Su Jin hasn't slowed down since he's been here for so long, and he doesn't even have the strength to push a lesbian away. It really sucked dry.

She clicked her tongue.

At this time, Wang Xiangxiu finally let go of Su Jinlai in his weeping confession, and said: "If there is another time, I will not forgive you. From tomorrow on, you will go out to find a job for me. I will pay you one month. Twenty-five yuan, ten yuan for living expenses, and the other fifteen yuan I will save for you in case of emergencies."

She put her hips on her hips and said out of breath, "Don't think that I'm just trying to covet you. Money, you should know how much money you have at home in recent years. Your younger brother knows how to pay money when you are younger than you. You are an older brother who still eats and drinks at home to take advantage of it. There is no such thing. This The money is in your hands, and it will be squandered sooner or later. I will save it for you, and you can use it to buy some things when you get married." "

Huh?"

Su Jinlai was not happy.

Wang Xiangxiu: "What are you, why did you feel wronged when you were asked to pay? If you don't pay, then you can get out. Don't come back for the rest of your life, and I don't care about you. Everything in this family has nothing to do with you But as long as you are still in this family, you have to listen to me, and it is not up to you to make decisions about this family."

Su Jinlai thought he was crazy, and he could live a good life outside for twenty-five months. Why do you have to pay so much at home, but seeing that his mother didn't mean to be joking at all, he was also scared.

"Mom. This, this is not enough, I..."

"If you don't want to live, get out!" Wang Xiangxiu danced with a broom in her hand.

Su Jinlai: "..."

He was very unconvinced, he wanted to say that his father left this house, but he didn't dare to argue with his mother. After all, if his mother doesn't let go, even if his father keeps it, he won't be able to grab it. And well, there's a fucking helper.

The people in this family, the people in this yard, they must all be helping their mother.

However, he has money. If not, he can live outside. For example, Aunt Zhou and Brother Li Weiwei rent their house for four yuan a month. In fact, he can also go out to rent a house... It's always better than paying his mother twenty-five a month.

But even though he thought so, Su Jinlai didn't want to leave.

Wealth and honor do not return to their hometowns, like walking in brocade clothes at night.

He is rich now. If he doesn't live in the compound, how will everyone know that he is rich, that he lives well, and that he is capable? Since he was a child, his family has always been a poor family in the big courtyard, and he really wants to show off.

I want to show off, but I am not willing to take the money out.

Very contradictory.

But in the end, the desire to show off still prevailed.

He hesitated again and again, and said: "Okay, I promise you."

Wang Xiangxiu: "Pay the money on the 1st of every month, and go out to find a job tomorrow."

After a pause, he said: "Find me a decent job."

Su Jinlai : "..."

Where is he not serious?

"Okay."

Seeing that the eldest son gave in, Wang Xiangxiu nodded, and said, "You'd better keep your word."

She waved her hand: "Let's leave, everyone."

Everyone looked at each other, but they were embarrassed to stand at the door After discussing, each went home reluctantly, planning to go home and talk about it. Zhuang Zhixi and his family also came home, tugging Ye Sitian, and said, "Tiantian come to my house to play."

All three children from Ye's family came to Mingmei's house, even Daqiang and Wang Zizhen came to visit up.

Although it was already evening, it was still early.

Tuanyuanyuan led the three children of the Ye family to watch TV at Lan Sihai's place. Zhao Guihua and Aunt Zhou and Aunt Wang all groped in. Everyone chatted together, and they had to talk about the neighbor.

Aunt Wang: "I didn't expect Wang Xiangxiu to be quite powerful."

Zhao Guihua: "I think she should have been like this a long time ago. If she is like this sooner, her family Su Jinlai won't be so out of tune all the time."

Aunt Zhou also has her own opinion: "That's not what I said. I don't think he will really look for a job. Do you think he is a worker?" Zhao Guihua: "He really is not,

but It also depends on how Wang Xiangxiu can force him. This kid is a bully. You see, he has been at home for so long, and he is not polite on weekdays. Today he is not honest." "Really

. "

By the way, what kind of pants are you selling, Osmanthus fragrans? Let's take a look." Aunt Zhou was very curious.

Zhao Guihua rolled her eyes: "You are really nosy."

But she gave her son a wink. how to say? If this is left for decades, this kind of person will be really annoying, but now it is quite normal, everyone lives in a courtyard house, it's not just like this.

That's normal.

Zhuang Zhixi took out a pair of pink bell-bottom pants and said, "Here, this is it." "

Oh my god, isn't this too ugly?" "Isn't that the

bell-bottom pants?"

, why are you selling this?"

Everyone said they couldn't accept this kind of aesthetics, and Zhao Guihua: "What's wrong? If you don't like it, it doesn't mean that everyone doesn't like it. There are many young people who are proud of this one."

" It's true."

Zhao Guihua: "This one is still fashionable."

Aunt Zhou shook her head vigorously.

Aunt Wang also thought it was not good-looking.

Wang Zizhen was curious: "Is anyone buying this?"

In her impression, only Mr. Lan Sihai and Lan could wear such a strange dress. For others, no, no one should buy it, right?

Zhao Guihua: "Of course."

"I don't understand." Wang Zizhen scratched her head: "I don't understand at all."

Zhao Guihua: "What styles do your factory usually make now?"

Wang Zizhen is also working now, and she found a job as a temporary worker in a garment factory. It is Yinlai's factory, Yinlai is a regular worker, but she is not. This has nothing to do with men and women, it mainly depends on policies.

Yinlai's health was not good, and the burden on their family was heavy, so they arranged a formal job there. Although Wang Zizhen's family has a larger population, but because the children are young, Daqiang's salary is high, and the whole family is healthy, they are a little different.

However, as a temporary worker, Wang Zizhen also worked very hard, and it cost fifteen yuan a month, which was quite good.

If she was asked to guess what kind of life she would live in the future when she was a girl, she would never have imagined that one day she would be able to live such a relaxed life. It's pretty good.

The husband and wife have always been able to save money and live well. So life is booming.

Now that she thinks about her childhood, she almost can't remember it. At that time, she always seemed to be hungry, and she had to do a lot of work to be ambiguous. Even among the sisters, there is no warmth among them, and they are unhappy with each other almost every day because you eat more and I eat less.

She has been married for eleven years, and she has never been back since she moved her household registration. She doesn't know how her hometown is like, let alone whether her parents have a son. But when Wang Zizhen thought of those old events, she silently hoped that his parents hadn't given birth to a son. If she really gave birth to a son, then her sisters who are determined to contribute to the family will only have a harder life.

Although her mother was pregnant again when she left, and everyone looked at her belly and said it was a boy, but Wang Zizhen silently hoped that she would be happy for nothing.

But no matter what, she didn't ask about the life there at all, she really didn't want to get involved. And back then, they were no different from selling her. She herself is doing very well now, and she doesn't want to add to her troubles.

When Aunt Zhao asked about their factory, Wang Zizhen had to say: "The main thing is to make shirts now, and there are also fake collars."

Zhao Guihua: "The fake collars are selling well now."

Wang Zizhen nodded: "No, Our factory produces a lot."

Zhao Guihua asked again: "Does your factory accept private work? It's just a personal order."

Their bell-bottom pants are always sold out, and it's not so convenient if they always go to the south to buy. , if it can be done locally, it will save a lot of trouble, so Zhao Guihua naturally has to ask.

Wang Zizhen shook her head: "No, our factory is now filled with orders from the public, and no private person has ever approached them, but even if they were approached, they would definitely not be able to do it." Although they have talked about reform and opening up, most people still look down on the self-

employed of. And they all have their own orders, so there is no need to consider outside orders at all. Wang Zizhen: "Aunt Zhao, do you want to come to our factory to order?"

She is not a fool, so she can naturally guess what Zhao Guihua means.

But Wang Zizhen said bluntly: "Aunt Zhao, no, our factory can't trust individuals."

Zhao Guihua nodded: "Okay, I understand."

Indeed, the profits of all factories are good now, so naturally there is no need to consider individual orders. Not to mention personal orders. And the decline of state-owned enterprises is not at this time, basically it was in the 1990s.

So now she wants to place an order in a state-owned garment factory, so people probably won't pay much attention to her.

Aunt Wang was surprised: "You really want to place an order."

Zhao Guihua: "No, don't I want to practice stalls? But if it doesn't work, I may have to go to the south by then." "

Oh, I will, You..."

Not to mention the old ladies, even young people like Wang Zizhen and Daqiang were very surprised.

Zhao Guihua: "What kind of expressions do you all have?"

Aunt Wang sighed: "Old sister, you are really brave.

" Tian himself has nothing to do, and my Zhuang Laoer still goes fishing all day long. I'm not interested in this. I just want to have fun. This can make money and enrich my life, so why not do it."

" What you said makes sense."

"That's for sure..."

"Speaking of which, there are quite a few small businesses now, and there is also a family member of a colleague in our workshop who does this, and she sells buns to earn a little hard money. "Daqiang started talking, and then said: "But I think the business should be good. Since his family sells buns, he bought a bicycle quickly." In fact, he was also tempted, but he didn't know what to do

. Naturally, he asked for opinions, and he said: "Aunt Zhao, godmother, what do you think is more suitable for me to set up a stall after work? I don't have so much time." Aunt Zhou was surprised: "You also want to set up a stall

. Tan'er?"

Daqiang smiled honestly: "Yes, you see, my family has three children , if you don't save some money, you won't feel at ease. "

There are many births, and the pressure is great, but he and his wife are people who have not experienced too much warmth and affection, so they really like the warmth of the family, and they like the lively family. He said:

" As a father, I don't think about my children, what will happen in the future. "

Wang Zizhen on the side nodded.

"You must not sell buns, the time is not suitable, and Zizhen's craftsmanship is not good enough to let people spend money to buy them." What Aunt Zhou said was very true.

Aunt Wang also nodded, thinking that what Aunt Zhou said was right. If it was his family, it would be about the same, but his old man would definitely not do it. She said: "Your family is a little weak in cooking.

Zhao Guihua: "We can sell fried melon seeds and fried peanuts. " "

" Huh?

Everyone looked at Zhao Guihua.

Zhao Guihua said: "You can sell it at the entrance of the cinema when you are off work. This business will not affect your work, and you can do it on weekends. " Stir-fry tastes better and tastes sweeter. I think this business can do it. But I guess there must be more than one person doing this, so if you sell fried peanuts and melon seeds, you have to figure out the taste yourself.

Daqiang and his wife's eyes lit up, and they said, "This is a good idea. " Zhao

Guihua smiled: "It doesn't matter who said it, I am very insightful." "

" You are amazing, have you done it? Aunt Zhou laughed, and she said: "Don't say it, this is really good. That young man buys a bag of melon seeds to watch movies and eat melon seeds, which is a lot." It's the same with bringing children. Our family takes Xiaoqijin to the movies, and we have to buy something to eat every time, which is indispensable. "

"Who says it's not, my family is too. " "

"Then this deal is really well done!" "

Daqiang and his wife thought about it carefully, and it was really the case. This business is actually not difficult. Wang Zizhen knows how to stir-fry melon seeds. Even though the place where she lived was poor when she was a child, there is such a thing on the mountain.

Wang Zizhen: "I think it's okay, so I'll do it like this."

Aunt Zhou: "It's good, and you can also supplement the family."

You see, this person has a close relative, Zhao Guihua practices stalls, Aunt Zhou said you Is there something wrong with my brain, but if it is Wang Zizhen, Aunt Zhou said that this is to subsidize the family, and it should be.

This is really different.

But Zhao Guihua didn't say anything. Anyway, she felt that there was nothing wrong with being willing to work hard for life.

"Your third child will go to work tomorrow, right?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Yes, my daughter-in-law will go with my mother."

Mingmei smiled and said, "I'm asking for leave."

Several people looked at Mingmei in surprise, and Mingmei said, "Grandma is alone. People, I really don't feel relieved. Children should be filial to their elders." "

That's right."

"That's right."

There is always nothing wrong with filial piety.

It wasn't too late for everyone to chat, Mingmei went to work early the next morning to ask for leave, she didn't lie, and said bluntly: "My mother-in-law wants to practice Tan'er, she is not young, we as children can rest assured No, I just want to take a few days off. It's okay to deduct wages."

Originally, Mingmei didn't want to say that, if she said that, she always felt that her mother-in-law looked like an ignorant old lady, but Zhao Osmanthus insisted that it would be better for Mingmei to say this. How should I put it, she asked for leave to accompany her to practice stalls.

Take a look, it's not plausible to not go to work for the sake of training.

But if you are very worried about your mother-in-law and want to take care of your own mother-in-law, this is different. Everyone will only lament that Mingmei is filial. As for Zhao Osmanthus' reputation, Zhao Osmanthus felt that her reputation was inherently arrogant and mean, so there was no need to hide it.

She is so old and still cares about this?

This reputation is something that only young people care about.

So he thinks it's good.

Sure enough, as soon as Mingmei's reason for asking for leave came out, everyone in the office looked at her in unison: "You..." After a pause

, they still said, "How many days do you ask for leave?"

Mingmei: "Three days."

"OK , I'll open it to you."

Mingmei took the leave note and left decisively. As soon as she left, people in the work unit shook their heads and said, "This mother-in-law in his family is really capable of causing trouble. You said that she is almost 60 years old. Isn't it embarrassing for the children?" "It's not

embarrassing for the children, it's also causing trouble for the children. If you see Mingmei, you have to ask for leave to accompany her." "

I think Mingmei just let the old lady too much."

"What else can I do? Can I ignore it? Isn't this too unfilial? I definitely can't ignore it. It's not easy for us to be daughters-in-law."

" No, my mother-in-law is also, she is a monster all day long, she..."

Everyone quickly chatted about the mother-in-law of each family, but it was just a chat. But is the mood so uncomfortable? After all, there are others who are not as good as them. They all think that the mother-in-law Mingmei is more capable of being a monster.

Sometimes, when people have comparisons, they feel that they are not difficult.

But everyone didn't know that Mingmei rode home happily, and decisively packed her things with her mother-in-law and went out to set up a stall, but as soon as the two went out, Su Jinlai followed quietly.

He heard yesterday that the dealer's family set up a stall outside, but today he plans to go and see what the family sells.

Anyway, his mother told him to go out and look for a job, instead of looking for a job, he went to see the bustling head office, right?

Su Jinlai followed behind the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and Mingmei noticed it not too far away, and said, "There is a tail behind this."

Zhao Guihua: "Who is it, Aunt Zhou or someone else?"

This curious old lady! .

Mingmei: "It's really not, it's Su Jinlai."

Although Aunt Zhou is very curious, she will not follow them. This old lady has received the iron fist of justice, and she can still be a good person. You can't do things like stalking and stalking.

Zhao Guihua: "This bastard, I think he didn't get beaten enough yesterday, so he still dares to follow us today."

Mingmei said enthusiastically, "Teach him a lesson?"

It's all about delaying my own business, so let's go."

"Okay."

The two mother-in-law and daughter-in-law rode very fast, and they were thrown away by the silly bird who was watching them. You slowly chase you!

Zhao Guihua and the others came to Xidan and found yesterday's place. Yesterday's place was taken by a person selling sneakers. Zhao Guihua settled in an open space not far away. It's not so far away.

As soon as the two of them set up their stalls, two young men came over and said, "You guys are finally here. We want two, and it's cheaper?"

They saw the bell-bottom pants yesterday, and they didn't bring enough money. They didn't hurry up today. coming.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, you guys are the first ones, give me a ticket too."

"That's kind."

Not to mention, although today is Monday, they are selling well. Many of them were seen yesterday but did not bring enough money, or were really hesitant yesterday, and finally decided today. But because it was a working day, many people brought it for others. It is also possible to buy two or three at once.

So although there are not as many people today as yesterday, the trading volume is also very good.

The eyes of the people around are hot.

If this business is done all day, it will be a lot of money. They still know that this kind of profit is not low. The old-fashioned shirt sellers at the stall next to him poked their heads. They wanted to ask the young man yesterday, but they never got the chance. Who would have thought that the young man didn't come today.

Why didn't he come.

The two of them, the tall and the short, looked around together for a long time, until there were fewer people, and then they couldn't help but come together and take the initiative to argue with Zhao Guihua.

"Sister, your business is really good."

Zhao Guihua hummed and said, "It seems to be quite prosperous, but our business may not be as profitable as yours. We mainly sell volume.

" Who can believe it.

How fresh and capable without making money?

"Sister, it's worth it no matter how much this person walks. Why didn't your little brother come? I think he looks familiar. Did he also practice stalls here before?" Zhao Guihua knew this

. Man is a temptation.

She waved her hand and said, "That's impossible, you have misunderstood the person. That's my son. He usually goes to work, so he doesn't have time to practice stalls. Didn't he help me yesterday? He doesn't usually have the time."

So Once said, the tall and short brothers feel relieved a lot.

Otherwise, this Xidan would have many rivals.

They didn't think that the old lady was too powerful, what could the old lady do, go home and coax the children.

It's refreshing to think that there's no competition here, and if they start buying bell-bottoms, it'll be pretty darn good. The tall one said: "Sister, did you do it yourself?"

Zhao Guihua: "What's wrong? My old lady can't answer the call to practice stalls? Don't look down on the old lady, I'm not bad at all, you see Isn't this a good start? We don't expect to make some money when we do business. It's just a small profit and quick turnover, and it's also a way to exercise our communication skills. Otherwise, what do you do at home all day? The old lady is bored at home, so she's even less energetic." The two

masters The corners of their mouths twitched, thinking that the old lady was pretty good at talking for nothing.

Zhao Guihua: "I'm not a training booth, I'm here to bring young boys and girls to beauty." The

two gentlemen: "..."

Those who listened to the situation here couldn't bear it anymore. Cough. This old lady can really speak. But think about it, the old lady was better at talking than her son yesterday. It made everyone learn it, and today it is everywhere that "you can't buy it, you can lose money, you can't buy it, you can't be fooled".

"Aunt, you are really good."

Zhao Guihua smiled slightly and said, "

If you are not

good, you can come out to practice stalls?" Local products, they come from other places."

Zhao Guihua: "It's from Guangzhou..."

She glanced at the tall man and said, "Why don't you believe it? It's really from Guangzhou. We don't make it here, and we don't accept it. Small tourists like us, it's okay there. Although the cost is a bit higher, but it sells quickly. If you want to go, you can get a bargain, and they ask for nothing, so let's talk about it." The tall man:

" Hey, you really came from Guangzhou."

Zhao Guihua: "It's still a lie, there are many manufacturers over there, and the manufacturer I started to go to, they also said that we take less, and if they don't give goods, they come to us I found a second dealer, so the price is a bit higher, but you said there is no way to do it, who made our capital not so much..."

She babbled a few words, followed by the number of guests here, so she stopped chattering and immediately got busy. The two of them were busy for a while, and seeing the people around them also leave, Mingmei asked in a low voice, "Mom, what did you tell them to do?"

Zhao Guihua: "Let's not say that people can figure it out. Let's just say it. They think about the purchase channel and don't pay attention to us. We only work for a few days. Why fight with them? It's better to save trouble. As for I don't think it's worth selling these flared trousers for a second time."

Mingmei thought about it and nodded, "That's right."

Don't look at the popularity of these, they are all young people, and the older ones don't like it of.

How many young people are there, and how many young people are willing to buy.

So she felt that what her mother-in-law said was right, it would be better to sell the goods just for a while, because no one would be watching them anymore. If they set up a stall in the future, they will not consider flared pants. The two of them were doing business in full swing, and it was noon in a blink of an eye.

Mingmei: "Mom, I'm going to buy some food."

Zhao Guihua: "Buy two buns, I'll fill them."

Mingmei: "Okay."

There are also many food stalls at noon, all kinds of food, Mingmei bought a few buns and was walking back when she saw Su Jinlai looking around not far away. When she saw her, her eyes met and she was taken aback for a moment, but she quickly pursed her lips.

Mingmei didn't respond, she went back to the stall and muttered, "What a stick."

They were indeed riding a little faster, but it took a whole morning to find them, which is also a miracle. Aren't there only a few places in Sijiu City where you can set up stalls? And they are rushing to Xidan, how obvious it is.

mallet.

I don't know what this stick is going to do with them.

Eighty percent, I didn't follow any good intentions.

Chapter 179

Mingmei felt that Su Jinlai might have no good intentions for following him, after all, the two of them had no relationship at all. He followed secretly. If he had good intentions, who would believe it. She hurriedly said to Zhao Guihua secretly: "Mom, Su Jin is here."

Zhao Guihua: "Don't bother with him, it's okay."

She thought about it again and said, "Keep an eye on your wallet."

Mingmei immediately said seriously: "Okay "

This bastard was a little thief when he was a child, but now, it's hard to say. But there is always nothing wrong with being careful.

Zhao Guihua glanced at the direction Su Jin was coming from, and saw that this guy was really mean-spirited, you said he was a nice young man, he was not bad-looking, and his clothes were good, but he looked like a decent and nice guy.

He really doesn't look like a prince in a dragon robe, and he doesn't look like a good bird.

She said: "We do our business, and he can watch it if he wants to. If he really dares to do something, I dare to be rude to him."

Mingmei nodded immediately.

"You only have flared trousers here? Why don't you have floral shirts? Floral shirts with flared trousers are a must."

Zhao Guihua: "We don't have so many. You are looking around, we only have flared trousers, which are sold here. There are so many styles, I'm too busy."

"Then find me a small blue size."

"Okay."

Their stall is not big, but the business is really good, and people come and go. Quite a few, Su Jin from a distance saw it, and soon became jealous. He originally came to see their jokes, but he never thought about it, the more he watched it, the more jealous he became.

This business is also very easy to do. He watched Zhao Guihua collect the money, sometimes selling it for twenty-six, sometimes twenty-seven, and sometimes thirty, it was quite a lot of money. Although he also made a lot of money at once, he was still jealous at this time.

He can do this job too.

He stared at these two people silently, and began to calculate... Isn't it just Lian Tan'er, Su Jinlai must do better. It's not too difficult either. First of all, they have to purchase the goods. Others don't know where their goods come from, but Su Jinlai knows that their goods are brought back from Guangzhou, which Zhuang Zhixi took with him when he went on a business trip.

Thinking of this, he pursed his lips and became a little more determined. It seemed that he had to go to Guangzhou.

Hehehe, who wouldn't do this business.

He raised his chin proudly, turned around and left, he will set off to Guangzhou tonight. When he gets rich, he insists on trampling these people under his feet. Su Jinlai left arrogantly, Mingmei saw it from a distance, and clicked his tongue.

Mingmei always thought that Su Jinlai was here to find fault, but Su Jinlai was not here to find fault. The one who really came to find fault was someone else.

No matter what time it is, there are some street thugs. No, these street thieves heard that there are people selling bell-bottom pants here yesterday night, and they are very popular. Came to the stall immediately today.

Like Su Jinlai, they were all dawdlers, and it was already afternoon when Ba Jing went out.

A few people from the street came together, and from a distance, they saw that the stall was extremely prosperous. Whether the business is good or not depends on how many people there are. The leader among them swayed over and said, "Let's go, let's go." "

Didn't you see Brother Wei? Get out of the way."

These days, there are always all kinds of brothers, self-proclaimed.

A few people who were shopping saw their appearance as a street stalker, and silently hid aside. Speaking of which, it is a bit trendy to buy bell-bottom pants, but trendy is trendy, and trendy does not mean that you are not a serious person.

But Wei Ge is not a serious person in the streets. Wei Ge holds a toothpick in one hand and puts the other hand in his pocket. His feet in slippers are bit by bit: "You sell things here and pass by me. Did you agree? How dare you set up a stall here without going out to inquire about my brother Wei's reputation?"

Zhao Guihua looked at Wei Ge in front of her, and suddenly became dazed. It's not that Zhao Guihua was afraid, but that Zhao Guihua recognized him.

This brother Wei, whose real name is Wang Wei, was one of Yu Baoshan's right-hand men in his previous life. Later, Yu Baoshan ran away, and this guy was sentenced to 25 years in prison. In the early days of Yu Baoshan, there was nothing wrong with building a stall, but he soon became entangled in manpower to build a black coal kiln. This Wang Wei was dedicated to transporting "talents" for Yu Baoshan. The division of labor in Yu Baoshan's gang was quite clear. Wang Wei is in charge of recruiting migrant workers from all over the country. Some of them are specially stationed at various train stations and bus stations, trapping migrant workers in Beijing to their own boundaries, working day and night. Abducting women and children is hateful, but abducting adult men like this is immoral and smoldering. Many families have lost their wives and children because they lost their pillars.

When Zhao Guihua saw this person, her whole body tensed up.

However, Brother Wei didn't know that Zhao Guihua was lost in memory, and thought he had frightened her, so he said proudly: "Since you want to do business on this street, you have to visit my brother Wei's wharf and get me two hundred dollars." Buy a cigarette for 1 yuan."

Then he directed a few scumbags around him and said, "Pick one for each of you, and I'll give it to you."

Although it was said to be a gift, I didn't want to give money.

Several dog legs were overjoyed, and one of them greedily said: "Brother Wei, I don't have a date, so you can send Buddha to the west, hehehe..."

Wei Ge waved his hands generously: "Take two, what is this?"

"Brother Wei, I want two too..."

OK, OK.

Wei Ge: "Go ahead and take it."

He treats these as his own, and it's nothing to set up a stall with just two women.

When they are so arrogant, the people around them are silent, dare not speak out, for fear that if they talk too much, the matter will fall on them, this small family, they can't afford it. Of course, there are also many people who are very happy.

This colleague is an enemy. Seeing that their business is so prosperous, the money is like running water, so it is naturally enviable. Now that they have suffered, I am very happy, and I really wish they were bad.

It's best to grab all the money, which makes people happy.

Everyone has their own thoughts, and they all look here.

A few gangsters are actually not so bold on weekdays, but who told them they were women. Moreover, they are both old and young, so they are easy to bully at first glance. If they don't bully people like this, they will be sorry for their status as punks. They are used to acting without character.

A few people were about to grab the clothes, but Zhao Guihua slapped them off before they touched them. What kind of rubbish, you dare to come here to show your teeth and claws. If you don't give us money, you want to take our things and dare to ask me for money? I'll give you Ming coins, okay? You go back and buy a coffin, you are unlucky. Wang Wei, I don't know your background when you are an old lady. Get out of here."

Mingmei actually wanted to make a move just now, but her mother-in-law didn't say anything, so she didn't say anything. After all, her mother-in-law is the one with insight. .

Sure enough, as soon as the mother-in-law opened her mouth, Mingmei immediately rolled up her sleeves, isn't it the four gentlemen? Saying a word is afraid that she will lose. Mingmei was very calm, staring at several people.

Wei Ge never expected that these two people were not afraid at all. He stared at these two people, making sure that he didn't know them, but the old lady could call out his name by opening her mouth, which proved that she really knew him of.

He was puzzled for a moment, but when he realized it, he was very angry. An old lady was still bullying him. She simply didn't take Wei Ge into her heart. He also put his hips on his hips, and said with a sneer, "What the hell are you, you dare to shout at me, do you believe me to slap you? You smashed your stall!"

Zhao Guihua: "Hey, I'm so scared, you smash it, come on, you smash it, if you dare to smash my stall, I dare to smash you, how can you be so pretentious? Hurry up Get the hell out of here and stop moaning here."

This is the first time that Wei Ge has been humiliated by an old lady. He didn't have to respectfully hand out a cigarette and call out "Brother Wei", now that the old lady is making such a face for them, he is not polite at all, and he stretched out his hand when he came up: "I'm used to you... ah!" His

hand Before he touched Zhao Guihua, Mingmei grabbed her and twisted her back forcefully, and was immediately restrained. Wei Ge knelt down on one knee.

Mingmei just picked up the cardboard with bell-bottom pants written on it, and smashed it on the head of this guy, repeatedly: "Are you looking for trouble? Taking advantage of it? Bullying people? Are you looking for death? It's really my aunt who doesn't do anything. You still think you can be a tyrant, don't you?"

Bang, boom, boom.

After three or two strokes, the cardboard will be broken into slag. It hurts but it doesn't hurt. It's extremely insulting.

Wei Ge screamed and cursed: "You stinky woman, you wait, you wait to see if I don't deal with you, I will sell you to a poor mountain ditch, are you blind? Hurry up!

" Er wanted to break free, but found that this stinky bitch was so strong for some reason, he knelt on the ground on one knee, and couldn't break free from her restraint. He yelled: "Hurry up, why can't you beat even a bitch?"

Several other people were startled by this sudden incident, and after a short moment of stupefaction, they immediately rushed towards Mingmei, Mingmei kicked Weige down, stepped on his back, and directly kicked Weige, and Weige let out a terrible sound. cry.

As soon as the others came up, Minmei punched them in the face.

Zhao Guihua saw that they were four against one, and rushed up in minutes. Her old lady was not afraid, she grabbed one of the young men with the same hairstyle as Liu Huan, and pulled back, the Nine Yin White Bone Claws scratched directly, Quack left a bloodstain on the man's neck.

She grabbed this man's hair, and her hand was so fast that it was about to leave an afterimage. Although she, Zhao Guihua, did not fight less, she is in great shape, and she punches to the flesh. Your aunt is your aunt!

Definitely not in vain.

Don't look at some grandpas and aunts in the park who claim to practice qigong, they are very mysterious, but if there is a real fight, it must be someone like Zhao Guihua. This is the essence of Mei Chaofeng, who is merciless to others, and mainly scratches them anyway.

Mingmei controlled a few people, and the old lady went straight to clean them up.

In two or three seconds, the four members of Wei Ge's gang were crushed and pressed to the ground, and Zhao Guihua kicked her ass directly, anyway, it was an insult to you!

"You guys don't go the right way, you guys think you're great, don't you? Think you're good and capable, don't you? Today my old lady will let you know why flowers are so popular. How dare you come to my stall to find something I can't beat you to death."

A few people really didn't expect that they kicked the iron plate when they came here to find fault. They really didn't expect that these two lesbians who seemed ordinary could be so fucking good at fighting. Zhao Guihua: "If it wasn't for business, I'd just lie down and blackmail you to death."

She kicked one by one, anyway, she kept kicking her butt, and she wouldn't hurt herself.

"You, you, you, you wait, you wait for me... Ah!"

Zhao Guihua: "You still dare to speak harshly? I think you are tired of your life."

"Daughter-in-law, go to the police station. Let's say that these boys came here to collect protection money and rob things. We have given them some control in order to uphold justice. This bastard..." Mingmei: "Okay, I'll go there

now As soon as she turned around, Wei Ge seemed to have suddenly opened up Ren Du's second channel, and

suddenly got up, and ran out at a gallop, as fast as a gust of wind.

It ran so fast, it really stunned the people around, everyone was shocked, and they didn't wait for everyone to react. Wei Ge's younger brothers also fled quickly. Following in their elder brother's footsteps.

Zhao Guihua: "Damn it, they run fast."

Don't think they can't fight, but they are good at running away.

Zhao Guihua cursed, but didn't chase after them. Although these people are wicked, they probably haven't done anything serious in their life. They just collect some "protection fees" on the street, and even if they are rushed, they will be detained at most.

It will be released in a few days, and she is not willing to chase after it. She said: "Okay , since the man

ran away, give him a chance, and come over next time and send him directly to the police station." Unexpectedly, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, who seemed easy to bully, overthrew Wei Ge's group of people in two minutes. You know, they are street sneakers. Is this going to drive them away? Two against four, two lesbians are easy and effortless. A few young people who were going to buy things originally wanted to stay away, they were afraid of trouble, but after seeing it, yo ho, they said excitedly: "You are too good, aren't you?" Zhao Guihua waved his hand: "It's not bad , Number three in the world." Onlookers: "..." Zhao Guihua was calm and proud, and said, "Such a bum, if you come here, I'll do one, if you come here, I'll give you another pair, what a fart."

She sneered, it was simply awesome.

Everyone sighed: "You are not simple."

The stall resumed its original bustle, and the surrounding stalls who had been jealous were covered in cold sweat. They were so jealous and wanted to find fault. But before he could act, he just watched Wei Ge's crap and a group of people, which is too difficult to mess with. Fortunately, no shot.

What a murder!

Regardless of what everyone thought, Zhao Guihua and the others continued to sell things smoothly, and all the goods they brought were sold out in the evening. The two rode home happily. In two days, they sold over six hundred.

That's a lot.

Even if you don't count the money, you know it's a lot of money. It's only been a few days, and Ming Mei has seen the huge profits of the practice stall. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law rode their bicycles and rushed home quickly. After thinking about it for another two or three days, it will be almost sold out.

Mingmei's face was flushed, and she said excitedly: "Mom, I don't even want to go to work, let's practice stall together."

Zhao Guihua: "It's not as safe as going to work."

Mingmei: "But it's a lot of money. "

Her eyes are shining, and she finally understands why people's ideas have become more and more different over the years. This money is the motivation. How much money can you earn by working so hard?

Zhao Guihua laughed and said, "Calm down and think about it again. You can't make a decision just because of a few days of experience. Let's wait and see on Sunwei. We are selling a lot this time because we have few things. But we will not always have such an advantage. Do you understand?"

Mingmei nodded lightly: "Understood."

Zhao Guihua said: "Okay, we all have to take a break, continue tomorrow, and have to fight the rivers and lakes again."

Mingmei was elated :"good."

Zhao Guihua was actually not tired either, she went back to the house and saw that she would be off work for a while, so she simply started cooking, but she began to think about it. No wonder it is said that this era is a big wind, and pigs can stand in the wind. Now it seems that it is not false at all. She felt that there was nothing wrong with that.

An old lady like her with no knowledge can actually make money, you can't believe it!

Speaking of which, she has also heard that in this era, the practice stall can make a lot of money, especially the supplies that are in short supply, and that is just now. This clothing is not considered to be in short supply, but the style is special and it is rare to sell well.

In this day and age, as long as she has the courage and good vision, even an old lady like her can earn money, but after more than ten years, she will have to use her brain more or less. so it is.

So, even though people don't talk about it for two lifetimes, they should create some good conditions for the younger generation and accumulate some family fortune within their limited ability. Her thinking is so old-fashioned.

While Zhao Guihua was working, she heard the sound of school being over. Although Tuanyuanyuan was in the fourth grade, she was only eleven years old, and she was still very young. She was very lively, and when she entered the yard, she called: "Grandma, grandma."

Zhao Guihua went out with a spatula in her hand, and said, "What's the matter?"

Yuanyuan wore two croissant braids, and said crisply, "Grandma, there are popcorn sellers at the entrance of the alley, let's pop popcorn and eat it." Do

n't say anything . It's Tuanyuanyuan, Xiao Qijin is also calling, Bai Qingqing is also calling, Li Zhenzhen has rushed to the door of the house and shouted: "Popcorn is here!"

Now the popcorn is not ready-made, but comes with food.

Usually it is the grandpa who walks around the streets with his stuff, and when he hears a "bang", the children will know that it is popcorn. There are several types of popcorn, including corn and rice.

It tastes delicious and is a favorite snack for children.

No, the children are impatient as soon as they see it.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, grandma will lead you out."

Mingmei: "Mom, I'll take them."

Yuanyuan: "Hey, mom, you leave work so early."

Mingmei: "I don't go to work at all, let's go Let's go."

Tuanyuanyuan put her schoolbag at home and came out quickly. They saw Ye Siyuan leading his younger siblings over as soon as they lined up. They were in a hurry. Wang Zizhen followed behind, and she greeted Mingmei, Mingmei : "You leave work early enough."

Wang Zizhen: "We also have jobs, but we don't have the time to work overtime. They are all regular workers."

There is overtime pay for overtime work. Although it is work, it is paid to regular workers as benefits, which is not available to temporary workers like them. It's normal get off work. Wang Zizhen: "I'll try frying melon seeds, and I'll get some extra money when I see it."

Mingmei looked at the people in front of them who were queuing up for popcorn, and said thoughtfully, "You said this kind of popcorn is sold at the entrance of the cinema. Isn't it pretty good?"

Wang Zizhen was taken aback, then said: "I don't know how."

Mingmei blinked. Said: "You buy ready-made ones, and then sell them out."

Wang Zizhen looked at Mingmei with wide eyes, then at the popcorn, and scratched her head: "But what money do I make?"

Seeing that Wang Zizhen hadn't figured it out yet, Mingmei said : "You can prepare some small bags yourself, and then pack them into bags. If a bag sells for 50 cents, you must make some money."

Wang Zizhen: "That's a lot of money, will anyone buy it?"

Mingmei smiled, and said, "Why not? Isn't it very convenient? After falling in love, eating a snack and watching a movie, do you still have to calculate how much it costs to popcorn yourself? The one who popcorn is also I won't wait at the entrance of the movie theater."

"You're right."

Although Wang Zizhen didn't realize it just now, she immediately calculated the account, the corn they bought by themselves plus the labor cost, on average, it's not worth it. considered high. If it's 50 cents a bag... "What kind of bag do you think is suitable?"

Mingmei: "Use the kind of paper bag they made in the handicraft class in elementary school. That kind of paper bag looks very big, but it's not enough to hold things. That's a lot."

"That's fine!"

Wang Zizhen became more and more right, and immediately said, "I'll go home and prepare corn and rice."

Mingmei laughed.

In fact, she didn't know if this would work, but she and Brother Zhixi took their children to the movies, but they would buy everything they saw selling delicious food. At that time, they usually didn't know how much they made at home money. If so, then what movie to watch.

And Mingmei believes that she is not the only one like this, there must be many such people.

Wang Zizhen quickly brought over half a bag of corn and a bowl of rice, and said, "You guys are watching here, these are all popcorn." The little girl Ye Siyuan looked at her mother in shock, and said, "Mom, our house is not big enough

. Have you had a good day?"

Wang Zizhen: "If you tell me to do it, do it."

She said: "Let Sitian call me when you're done."

Ye Siyuan immediately said: "Okay."

Wang Zizhen hurried home and said: "You talked to me last time. Where are the paper bags pasted by brothers and sisters?"

Ye Siyuan: "It's on the desk."

Wang Zizhen: "Okay."

This kind of paper bag is a handwork for the fourth grade to exercise the children's hands-on ability, and Ye Siyuan is playing with it Yes, but he also made several. The paper bags are about 30 centimeters high and 20 centimeters wide, but when they are stretched out, the bottom is narrow and the top is wide, so in fact, if you really want to pack them, you won't be able to pack them too much.

Wang Zizhen immediately found newspapers and started pasting paper bags.

Regardless of the fact that modern people know that lead in newspapers is not safe and cannot be eaten, but now no one cares so much, everyone is still used to it, and newspapers are also very useful. Some people paste kangs, some paste walls and roofs, and some pack food. In short, it is very useful.

For example, fried dough sticks are sold in some places, and they are all wrapped in newspapers. Everyone seems to know that this product is not very good, but they don't care much about it.

Wang Zizhen was no exception, she quickly came to work.

In the evening, I went to borrow a bicycle from her godmother. Their family also has a bicycle. It is now in the 1980s, and they are a worker's family in the Forty-Nine City. Almost every household has a bicycle.

It is a basic transportation tool.

Aunt Zhou heard that the husband and wife were going out to sell things together, and told her: "You send the children to us, don't let the three children stay at home by themselves, the children make people worry." Wang Zizhen: "Okay."

Wang

Zizhen The reason why I want to borrow a car is that I plan to divide it into two places with Daqiang. Things like popcorn are not long, and it is always better to sell more at the beginning. Daqiang was caught by his daughter-in-law as soon as he got off work, and he confessed all the time. He was surprised: "Sell popcorn? Isn't it the fried melon seeds and peanuts that we agreed to sell?"

Wang Zizhen: "Well, let's try selling this first today."

Daqiang said honestly: "Okay, I listen to you.

" He is in charge of big things, and his wife is in charge of small things, but his family is relatively peaceful and stable, so far there are no big things, they are all small things.

It was the first time for the couple to do business, and Wang Zizhen was a little nervous, but thinking that Aunt Zhao was able to sell pants at such an age, why couldn't she? She took a deep breath and went out with her man.

The two went out by bicycle together, Daqiang said: "I'll go to the one farther away, you are nearby."

Wang Zizhen nodded solemnly, and she quickly rode to the entrance of the cinema. Take a look this evening, there are really many people Doing business. There are also baked sweet potatoes, and popcorn is the only one.

Wang Zizhen brought two kinds, one for rice and one for corn, which were packed in two big plastic bags. As long as someone bought them, they could be put in newspaper bags. She found a place to stop, and when she saw someone passing by, the Lord came forward; "Popcorn, popcorn~" "

Sister, how do you sell popcorn?"

Wang Zizhen: "Fifty cents a bag."

She shook the big bag, Said: "It's full for you."

"Oh, it's too expensive, don't want it." The girl immediately said, "It's too expensive."

Wang Zizhen tried to laugh and said, "It can't be calculated like this, even if I go to pop it up at home. Rice crackers are cheaper, but when you go out on a date, you can't carry half a bag of corn all over the street looking for popcorn, right?"

She actually doesn't know how to do business very well, and if Zhao Guihua is left alone, she won't be able to do so well, but luckily People nowadays are simple and simple. When she said this, the boss also laughed. The gay man said: "I think this big sister is right. We are not short of fifty cents. Give me a bag." Wang Zizhen: "

Hey Okay."

She didn't expect to buy it here, and she was overjoyed immediately, and the lesbian was even more overjoyed, and it's not that she didn't want it. I'm just sorry.

Wang Zizhen: "You two have such a good relationship."

Both of them immediately showed happy smiles. They watched Wang Zizhen pack a bag full, and instantly felt that it was actually quite worth it. The bag looked quite a lot. In fact, they ignored the shape of the bag.

The two happily bought and left, and then met someone with a child.

Seeing that the child wanted everything, he immediately yelled: "I want to eat, and I also want to eat popcorn." "

What do you eat, I will find you some popcorn tomorrow, let's..."

"I want it now, I'm going to..."

"Okay, okay, I'll buy it for you."

The weather is not as cold as it is in winter, the weather is still good at the end of March, and there are quite a lot of people coming and going. Popcorn by Wang Zizhen's side sold faster than baked sweet potatoes.

Although this baked sweet potato is definitely more filling, but it seems that popcorn is more suitable for a movie theater when going out on a date. Wang Zizhen didn't know the time, so she went to someone's door to ask. It was only after nine o'clock when her two bags of popcorn were sold out.

Wang Zizhen went back happily. As soon as she got home, she hurried to pick up the children in the compound next door. Ye Sitian was already asleep, and the other two boys were watching TV at Zhou's house, and they couldn't think of leaving. Wang Zizhen: "Let's go, go home."

Aunt Zhou quickly asked: "How is it?"

Wang Zizhen: "My side is fine, I don't know how Daqiang's is."

"Okay, okay, okay Aunt Zhou: "

Okay, hurry up and take the child home to rest, and you have to go to school tomorrow."

Wang Zizhen: "Hey."

She took the child home, and saw that the lights in her house were on. She hurried a few steps, Daqiang was excited : "Daughter-in-law..."

After a pause, thinking that these words are not easy to say in the yard, he quickly picked up his sleeping daughter and told his two sons, "Hurry up and wash up and go to bed."

Siyuan Sijia said, obedient I went to the yard to wash up. Now the faucets have been connected to each house, but there is a well in their yard. In order to save water, everyone still needs to use water in the yard.

Daqiang and Wang Zizhen came together immediately and said, "How much is it?"

Wang Zizhen said, "I haven't ordered yet."

The two immediately started counting money, Wang Zizhen: "A bag of fifty cents, I sell it here in total." Seventeen yuan."

Daqiang: "Look at me, mine is nineteen."

The two looked at each other, Wang Zizhen: "Then we made a total of thirty-six yuan."

Daqiang: "No, we There is a cost."

Wang Zizhen: "Let me calculate the cost...it's about five yuan, and it should be less than that, so our net profit... is thirty one yuan." She swallowed, and said: "Thirty yuan What a lot of money."

She didn't earn more than 30 yuan a month!

Thinking of this, Wang Zizhen felt her heart beat a lot faster, no wonder there are more people practicing Tan'er now than in previous years. This, this, this thing is really making money. Nervous and excited, she held the man's hand and said, "Let's continue tomorrow."

Daqiang also nodded quickly, and he was too excited. Because it was heavy physical work, he earned a lot, but if it was true Speaking up. Selling popcorn for two days is more than he earns when he works for a month, and it's only a short time in the evening.

Daqiang was in a trance, and sighed: "Is this money so competitive?" Wang Zizhen was also in a trance, and soon, she

said: "Our leftover popcorn can only be sold for two days."

I had no place in my heart, so I didn't prepare too much. At that time, I thought that if I didn't make money, I could eat it slowly, but I didn't expect that it sold so well? She said: "Let's sell it first, and then find the popcorn popper when it's sold out ."

Daqiang: "Okay."

It's a lot of money, after all, there is a lot of investment and high income. But the income of Daqiang and his small businessmen is unmatched by many others.

Wang Zizhen: "Let's work hard!"

Daqiang: "Okay."

Wang Zizhen got up and collected the money. She was in charge of their family's money. She put the money in a small box and whispered to Daqiang: "Our family's savings, It's four hundred."

In fact, the husband and wife are both hard-working people, and their income is not bad, so their lives are not bad. But because there are three children in the family, there are more children, and it is much more difficult to save money.

Although the older generation likes more children and more blessings, but having more children, life is indeed a lot of hardships, and they have no ability to resist risks. Rao Daqiang and Wang Zizhen are both so diligent, but because they have three children in the family, they don't have much savings.

If they didn't earn thirty-one today, their savings would not be four hundred.

Wang Zizhen calculated: "If we work for a while, we can still have a lot of savings."

Daqiang nodded with a smile, and responded.

This means that if his family wants to save money, they can actually save it, but if they want to save money and live frugally, this is not what Wang Zizhen wants. She doesn't know how to live a life, but just look at Aunt Zhou and Aunt Zhao. They can wear ordinary clothes, but they will never skimp on food and drink. This is the foundation of the body, and Wang Zizhen thinks it makes sense. Her man is a hard worker, and she is even more so.

Daqiang is in their team, besides the leader, he is the best eater.

Other families have to save a little bit, but Wang Zizhen will never cut down on a man's food. This man should eat well if he works hard. She doesn't necessarily buy meat often, but she is good at fishing. Going fishing with her man after get off work is also a good idea. Nutritional supplements.

On weekends, I sometimes go to the suburbs and mountains with Aunt Zhao and the others, and the staple food is enough to eat.

That's why his family couldn't save much money.

Wang Zizhen put away the money box, Daqiang embraced her, and said: "You have been with me these years, and you have not had a good life..."

Wang Zizhen said seriously: "Stop talking nonsense, these years are the worst I have ever lived. Comfortable. I can eat enough and wear warm clothes. My husband and I both make money, and we have sensible and obedient children. As long as the neighbors can give us advice and help us, I think this is really good. If I were still in the mountain village, I would definitely not live. On a day like this. I know you are good to me."

Daqiang: "You are also good to me. In our team, it is impossible for anyone to eat fish and meat every now and then. Old Chen in our team also often fishes, but It's all sold for money, but I'm not willing to eat it myself."

Wang Zizhen: "Aunt Zhao said, the more you work hard, the better you should make up for it. Otherwise, your body will collapse and you won't be able to make up for it no matter how much money you make. I think this makes sense. You are the pillar of our family, so you should be well.

" After a while, she said: "Actually, I have always wanted you to change jobs. This job cannot be done all the time."

Daqiang: "I am in my prime, so there is no need."

Wang Zizhen rolled his eyes at him: "What about the prime of life? Doing this kind of heavy physical work all the time, sooner or later your body will be hollowed out, I don't want you to be like this."

Daqiang wanted to say something else.

Wang Zizhen said: "Let's make an agreement. If our small business has been good and there are subsidies, you can transfer to another job, okay?"

Seeing his wife's worried look, Daqiang hesitated, and said, "But I make a lot of money this way." "

Wang Zizhen: "But I want you to be well, and you have transferred to a job that is not tiring. After work, we can sell more things. It is the same. Okay?" Daqiang pondered for a while, nodded:

" Good."

The husband and wife had discussed it, and Wang Zizhen let out a sigh of relief, and she said, "It's getting late, let's rest."

Both of them were in a good mood, but when they were discussing this at home, they didn't know that others also While discussing them, Bai Fendou made a surprised voice and said, "Wang Zizhen and Daqiang also went out to practice stalls?

" She was flustered with joy, as if the business was done."

Bai Fendou: "Oh, I'll go! Don't you feel embarrassed that his family has a practice stall?"

He Lan: "What's so embarrassing? His family has three children, and the burden is still heavier than ours."

Don't look at Bai Fendou's family income is not as high as Wang Zizhen's, after all, He Lan doesn't go to work. But overall life is much better for his family. There are few children. Bai Fendou fell silent, and after a long time, he suddenly said, "What do you think our family will do?"

He Lan: "Huh?"

Her eyes widened in surprise.

Bai Fendou: "They are all busy. If we don't work harder, won't we fall behind? Am I not as good as a poor girl from the valley? Our family has to work hard, I'm thinking about it.

He Lan: " Ah?" "

She was really, a little confused.

Bai Fendou: "Look, Aunt Zhao led her daughter-in-law to practice at the stall, Wang Zizhen and Daqiang couple went to sell things at the entrance of the cinema; Wang Xiangxiu led her son to help others make clothes and quilts at home These are within our reach. So if we don't take action, won't we be falling behind? Believe it or not, Aunt Wang and Aunt Zhou will soon have to act too. He

could see clearly.

He Lan: "..."

She scratched her head.

Bai Fendou: "Daughter-in-law, I can't make your life worse than others after I marry you, right?" No, I have to think about it and think about it carefully. "

Bai Fendou felt that his daughter-in-law was married to him by a lady from a rich family. She not only took good care of him, but also gave him a future. In these years, no one would laugh at him like before. Not bad.

He is so comfortable, so he naturally wants to have a better home. His family is still young. Their parents have to save some for their daughter, otherwise the children around here are good, but his daughter is the worst. That's okay.

His family can't be left behind.

If other people's children have children, other children must have them too.

He said: "When I ask, it's not very difficult to set up a stall. In fact, I can do it too. He

Lan: "..."

But soon, she stopped talking. In fact, she could understand Bai Fendou's mood. Who wouldn't want to have a better life at home? She thought about it and said, "I Brother left me a thousand yuan when he left. If you want to do business, we can make capital. "

In fact, her brother gave two thousand yuan at the time, but she didn't fully say it. Although Bai Fendou was really good to her, but she was really hurt by the Fan family, so she felt a little uneasy.

When He Lan said this, Bai Fendou frowned disapprovingly, and said, "What are you talking about? You are the money your brother gave you. You have to keep it for yourself and give it to Qingqing. Let's spend it. No way. I don't have to be so shameless as a man, why can I still spend my daughter-in-law's money, I can't!" He

Lan: "This can be used as capital..."

Bai Fendou: "Doesn't our family still have some savings? Don't think too much, besides, why do you need such a big capital, I have never done this before, let's not invest too much in the beginning, and start a small business. Don't worry about it." He Lan: "Okay .

"

People are really different, don't look at the fact that Bai Fendou still has some minor problems these years, and he also causes troubles in various ways, but it is different from when he was not married. And no matter what his personality is, how much he loves bragging, showing off and impulsiveness, he treats her very well.

She said: "Anyway, no matter what, I'll listen to you."

Bai Fendou: "Hey."

He laughed happily and said, "Okay, you just look good and listen to me."

Bai Fendou said: " I can't be behind."

He clapped his hands suddenly and said, "Don't even mention it, I really have an idea."

He Lan: "Why?"

Bai Fendou: "Our family can buy a three-wheeler. To solicit customers near the train station, usually those who come from a long distance have luggage, so they might have to call Sanluner. You can also go on Sundays. Don't think the cost is not small, but this car is a big one, and it's also my own. If you add a property, you can sell it even if you quit. What do you think?"

He Lan: "It's too tiring."

She frowned: "Why did you think of this? It's a bit tiring to do this. "

Bai Fendou took it for granted: "Why don't you be tired if you want to make money? If you are not tired, you still want to make money? Isn't it just as tiring for me to go to work now? Besides, I go to the train station to solicit customers, which is actually not bad. I only work for a while a day, and I am tired." I just come back, I don't work until midnight, I come back at ten o'clock. Otherwise, this time is not just chatting in the yard, it's better to make money, don't you think so?" The more he thought about it, the happier he was, and asked: "Our

family How much is the deposit?"

This deposit refers to his own deposits over the years, not He Lan's private money.

He Lan: "Our family has 800 yuan."

Bai Fendou: "A brand new one doesn't cost more than 400 yuan. It's enough, yes, this idea is good..."

The Bai family is thinking about it. Zhou Qun was also tossing and turning, unable to sleep, boom!

He was kicked out of bed by Jiang Lu all of a sudden, Zhou Qun: "What are you doing?"

Jiang Lu: "You still ask me? Why are you tossing and turning and not sleeping? If you don't sleep, go to the yard, less impact I'm going to sleep, and I'm going to work tomorrow."

Zhou Qun got up from the ground and sat by the window, saying, "You said, now that people are starting to earn extra money, don't we have to figure out a way too?"

Jiang Lu fell into a drowsy sleep He said, "What are you talking about? We went to work hard, and we didn't slack off."

Zhou Qun: "But they are not limited to work hard. You can see that they are busy all of them, and they are not tempted? You Believe it or not, our compound is going to change, this is going to change. Everyone is different now."

Jiang Lu: "..."

She turned over to sleep, but Zhou Qun kept nagging: "Everyone is taking action , just watch, there will definitely be more people joining soon, we can't lag behind. Otherwise, everyone else will start making money, only our family is still following the steps. It's not that we can't keep up with the pace of the courtyard, it's not that we want to lose face ?"

Jiang Lu: "Huhu~~~"

Zhou Qun: "I know that guy Bai Fendou best. He is a good learner. Look at him, he must be thinking about these things at home. We can't fall behind Bai Fendou, right? "

If it is said that Zhou Qun and Bai Fendou did not have any major conflicts before, it is not right. That was Bai Fendou's unilateral jealousy of Zhou Qun, who was looked down upon by everyone. It was that rainy night that changed their relationship.

The legendary "rainy day with a knife but no umbrella" rainy night.

That night when Zhou Qun tried to talk to Bai Fendou in a messy way.

That Zhou Qun was directly abolished by Bai Fendou. Bai Fendou almost lost his innocent night.

From then on, Bai Fendou's number one enemy was Zhou Qun, not one of them. Even now that life is smoother, everyone is a neighbor and neighbors seem to be the same as before. But Bai Fendou still looks down on Zhou Qun the most, and Zhou Qun is the one he wants to compare with the most.

What a coincidence. The same is true for Zhou Qun.

In the past ten years, Bai Fendou has been compared with Zhou Qun. Zhou Qun has been compared a lot, and he has also become Bai Fendou's opponent.

Anyway, Zhou Qun felt that he couldn't fall behind.

He, Zhou Qun, has always been the richest man in the compound, how could he fall behind?

He thought about it: "Bai Fendou is not very capable, but he must find a way. He has a bad temper and probably can't set up a stall. I don't know what he does... If I want to make extra money, what should I do?"

The more Zhou Qun thought about it, the more excited he became, and he couldn't fall asleep.

He stood up suddenly. Jiang Lu: "Hoohoo~"

Zhou Qun turned around in the room, Jiang Lu felt the frizzy voice, reached out and grabbed the pillow and threw it over, "Get out!"

Zhou Qun caught it all at once, and said, "You Why are you girls so angry?"

He threw the pillow back and went out with his clothes on: "Can't I hide if I can't provoke you?"

He went out and stood in the main room, listening to the sound of his son sleeping next door talking in his sleep. He was afraid of disturbing his son, so he hurried out. At this time, the moon was dark and the wind was high. Brother Zhou Qunlin sits on a small stool at the door.

As he was smoking, he saw the door creaking open at the gate, and it was Bai Fendou who opened the door.

Bai Fendou was also holding a bench in his hand, making it clear that he wanted to sit at the door for a while. As soon as he went out, he saw Zhou Qun, who was confused for a second, and then went back to the house with the bench in his hand. Hmph, he said, Zhou Qun must have ideas, and it must be the same.

Damn it!

And Zhou Qun saw that Bai Fendou also strengthened his thoughts. Bai Fendou really had grass in his heart, and he really had an idea.

Him, what are you doing?

Zhou Qun was thinking about it, when he saw Bai Fendou go and come back, Bai Fendou snorted and sat down with a bench. He regretted it when he went back, why should he avoid Zhou Qun? Zhou Qun is not a big deal either.

He also sat at the door, lit a cigarette, and began to smoke and think about buying a tricycle. It would be a good idea to use a tricycle to solicit customers. Although the journey is not very far, it is also fifty cents.

So he thinks this is quite well done.

It's only fifty cents so close, isn't it more expensive to be farther away? He could easily earn a few dollars in one night. He worked harder at the beginning and earned back his capital earlier, and the rest was pure money.

Even if you quit one day, you can sell it for money.

Bai Fendou thought very well, with a weird smile on his face.

Zhou Qun watched Bai Fendou's grin gradually becoming obscene, and guessed that this person must have the idea of ​​making money. He has an idea, so what should he do? Zhou Qun was anxious, anxious.

While the two were silent and calculating, Yang Lixin also came out from the backyard. Speaking of which, Yang Lixin's life is actually not bad. Although he is a door-to-door son-in-law, he has food and drink, and this place is good for him. Although I'm a little estranged from my parents, it's pretty good to have enough food and clothing these years.

Otherwise, he is a poor boy in the countryside, what else is there.

These days are going well, but Yang Lixin has been itching a bit recently. He is a cook. Although he has a job and dinner, his income is actually not as good as the deep-fried dough stick stand at the entrance of the alley in the morning.

Outsiders can't see it, but as an insider, he can clearly see that this stall is quite profitable.

As soon as he started working in the morning, he would go to work and go out to make more noodles. It stands to reason that although he was tempted, he also knew that his family would definitely not agree to do this, and he himself felt that it would not work.

After all, self-employment is so embarrassing, the big brother of the worker is decent.

But, the atmosphere in the yard has been a bit fluctuating recently. In addition, the old man at the entrance of the alley has recently bought a house and is going to move to a farther place, so he doesn't plan to do it here. It is said that there is a School, people plan to do business at the gate of the school.

Then there will be no fried dough stick stalls at the entrance of their alley.

Yang Lixin's heart fluttered all of a sudden. In fact, he can do it, and he can do it very well.

But he was reluctant to be a worker, and his family would definitely not agree with it. Yang Lixin was very entangled in the fact that he came and went again and again. His son is so old, he also wants to do something by himself. Even if he is a worker now, he still works as the second cook behind his father-in-law. In his heart, he feels somewhat boring.

Yang Lixin couldn't sleep, and he didn't dare to sit in front of his house, so he had to come to the front yard, just walked over, yo ho!

What is this front yard doing?

He stared at Bai Fendou and Zhou Qun suspiciously, wondering if these two shameless people came out for a tryst in the middle of the night, right? After all, they have criminal records. Yang Lixin's eyes were very suspicious.

Zhou Qun: "What kind of eyes are you looking at? Why did you come to the front yard?"

Yang Lixin: "Why don't you sleep?"

Tryst, this is a proper tryst!

He looked down on their behavior very much, and said: "Aren't you going too far? It's too bad to be like this at night, can you feel sorry for He Lan and Jiang Lu?" It's not good at all, he is a eunuch, and he even came out at

night tryst.

Excessive!

Zhou Qun: "..."

Bai Fendou: "..."

The two said in unison: "You can shut up."

Bai Fendou: "You are talking nonsense, I will beat you to death.

" Fame, otherwise I won't be polite to you."

Yang Lixin didn't quite believe it, and asked, "Then what are you really doing? Why are you all in the yard?"

Zhou Qun pursed his lips and said, "I can't sleep."

He said, "What about you? Why did you come out?"

Yang Lixin: "...I can't sleep, too."

At this time, Bai Fendou said quietly, "I can't sleep either."

Just as the three of them were talking, the door creaked open , Zhuang Zhixi came out with his clothes on, and said, "What a coincidence, I can't sleep either."

Several people looked at each other: "..."

Chapter 180

Zhuang Zhixi came out with his clothes on, joined a few old men, and said, "I can't sleep now."

He closed the door behind his back, and sat down on a bench. Everyone looked at each other, this is a middle-aged man party! Several people simply came to Zhou Qun's side and sat at the door of his house. Zhou Qun started to smoke.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I don't smoke."

Yang Lixin: "I don't smoke either."

Zhou Qun patted his head, but he forgot about it.

Zhuang Zhixi went to the infirmary right after graduation. This is not a place for smoking. It would be very illegal to smoke, so Zhuang Zhixi has never smoked, and it will not change after getting married. As for Yang Lixin, he also has professional habits. He is a cook and he doesn't smoke.

The smell of oily smoke is not the same as that of tobacco.

The four gentlemen sat in a row, only Zhuang Zhixi was in his early thirties, and the other three were in their early forties.

Yang Lixin: "What's the matter with you?"

Everyone was silent, Zhuang Zhixi:

"What about you?" Don't worry about my mother."

Several people looked at Zhuang Zhixi in unison, not knowing what he had to worry about, Aunt Zhao was alive and well, and it was not a problem to overthrow the old men, so what was there to worry about? Bai Fendou said bluntly: "Is it true? Why are you worrying about her?"

Zhuang Zhixi looked a little melancholy and said, "I brought back some bell-bottom pants. My mother sold them very well, but they were sold out immediately. "

"Isn't this a good thing?"

"You're getting cheap and acting like a good boy! What does this have to do with your mother?"

Zhuang Zhixi said quietly, "This item is sold out, and my mother wants to buy more. Guess what she can do?"

Everyone was taken aback.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm afraid that my mother wants to go to Guangzhou to buy goods."

He copied his hair and said, "He's sixty years old, can I not worry?"

The three nodded one after another: "I should worry That's right."

They thought, hey, don't even mention it, Aunt Zhao is really capable of doing this. You said that if an old lady of such an age really went to Guangzhou to buy goods, this child would really be frightened.

Looking at Zhuang Zhixi again, the look in his eyes was quite sympathetic.

Yang Lixin also sighed, and said: "The fried dough stick stand in the alley is about to quit, I want to take it over. But I'm very hesitant, I don't know what the family thinks. Besides, I still have a job here... "

If he really gets up early to sell fried dough sticks, then his work will definitely be delayed. If this does not delay your job, no one cares about you, but if you want to delay your job, the leader will fire you if you don't keep up.

He was very melancholy, and also a little confused, because he was at a loss for the way ahead.

Everyone nodded and said, "You really should be worried, this is not a trivial matter." "

What about you?"

Everyone looked at Zhou Qun in unison, Zhou Qun pursed his lips, and looked at Bai Fendou .

Bai Fendou: "What are you looking at, what a fart."

He smoked a cigarette and said, "I plan to buy a tricycle and go to the train station to solicit customers in the evening, but come on, you said that a tricycle is not cheap, so I have no idea ..."

"Ah! You really want to do this." Zhou Qun was shocked, but after another thought, he is actually suitable for Bai Fendou. Bai Fendou has a bad temper and a bad mouth. But when it comes to pedaling three wheels, this is nothing!

He thinks that Bai Fou's idea is still very good.

At least it is in line with Bai Fendou's own actual situation.

But despite this, everyone dare not say whether this job is profitable or not. No matter what you do, some people make money and some don't. Besides, a tricycle is really not cheap.

All the male comrades nodded: "You are right to be worried."

"What about you? What are you worried about?"

Everyone looked at the last person, Zhou Qun.

Zhou Qun: "I..."

Before I finished speaking, I saw Zhang San'er coming from the backyard, and he said, "I heard chattering outside, and thought it was a thief, but I didn't expect it to be you, it was late at night. What are you doing?"

Everyone looked at each other, and Zhou Qun said, "Everyone has their own difficulties, the suffering of middle-aged men."

Zhang San'er was also worried when he mentioned the suffering of middle-aged men. It's not easy for me to smoke."

"Why?"

Zhang San'er: "The place I live in is small, and the children can only be raised at the mother-in-law's house, and we don't even kiss each other anymore. Sometimes I don't listen to them. , You said that they were disobedient when they were young, what should they do when they grow up? I am afraid that they will become like Su Jinlai." " That

's not the case."

Zhang San'er: "I don't think that the children are still young now, some Small problems can be taken care of, but once I take care of it, my mother-in-law and old man will stop me, and they will lose face and be unhappy. On the contrary, they scold me and my wife. You said it would be difficult for me to raise my children there."

Several gay men looked at Zhang San'er sympathetically, as if Yang Lixin felt the deepest, he was a visiting son-in-law, and he understood the difficulty of not being able to hold his head up in the old man's house. Yes, he patted Zhang Saner on the shoulder and said, "We are also fallen people in the world."

Zhou Qun: "You..."

"Why are you all here?"

Okay, I just said this, this Zhuang Zhiyuan It even came out.

Zhuang Zhixi raised his eyebrows: "Brother, why did you come out?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Give me a cigarette, I can't sleep."

He puffed out the smoke ring and said melancholy: "Hutou's college entrance examination this year, his grades are average, his appearance is average, his personality is average, and now he even opens a small stove to make up a performance. , What do you think I should do? This child is not the kind who can go to work in the workshop, so I am so worried."

He would rather he was mediocre in everything, and he hoped that his child would be good in everything.

But it's always a good idea, but in reality, hey.

Everyone understands Zhuang Zhiyuan's difficulties, and each of them said sympathetically, "Look aside, what can be tested, this child is not so good, I think you husband and wife are both going to be gods, every day. Worry."

Zhuang Zhiyuan smiled wryly: "No, but how can a parent not worry about children?" "

It's not easy for you."

Everyone fell into silence, and after a while, Bai Fendou said: "Zhou Qun, you haven't said you yet. What are you worried about? Come out in the middle of the night without sleeping."

Zhou Qun: "Me? I really can't think of what to do. You say I'm an electrician, but I can't go out and repair people's wires, right? I can't afford to lose that person in Lian Tan'er, and I don't know what I can do. So come out and wake up Take a moment."

"How can Lian Taner be ashamed? Did you say that? This policy is allowed, so you feel ashamed?" Zhuang Zhixi said unceremoniously, "It's fine if you don't respond to the country's call. How can you still look down on small businesses and peddlers? Everyone is equal, so it's not good for you to be like that."

Zhuang Zhixi babbled, Zhou Qun: "Oh my god, it's like a rabbit chanting scriptures."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Besides, your home is not very good. ?Double-employee with high salary, do you still want to earn extra money?"

"Exactly."

"No, your family is the best life in our big courtyard. You earn a lot and your family's population is simple." "

You, this is a good life. More, more foreign."

Zhou Qun: "Bah. Where am I? Then you all make progress, but I stay where I am? If everyone doesn't move, I'm not in a hurry, but you say everyone is rushing forward, can I not move? "

That's true."

Zhou Qun thought for a while and said, "Oh no, we are all neighbors, and it's rare to get together in the middle of the night. You also help me think about it. What do you think I should do?

" A little silent, mainly because Zhou Qun really seemed unable to do anything. It's even more impossible to talk about breaking the boat and doing something, it's not up to that point. Everyone shook their heads, and Zhou Qun sighed heavily: "Look, I am the most worried." The

six gentlemen were very melancholy against the evening wind.

Everyone has their own difficulties, this is a middle-aged man.

Zhuang Zhixi, as one of the younger groups, was really worried about Zhao Guihua going to Guangzhou. Zhuang Zhixi had been keenly aware of it since his mother asked Wang Zizhen about the purchase yesterday. His old lady is not a peaceful old lady, but she can ride the wind and waves.

He sighed: "You guys are all small things, but I am the big one."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "What?"

As soon as Zhuang Zhixi said it, Zhuang Zhiyuan fell silent.

why?

He knows their mother who rides the wind and waves as well as his brother.

"If she really wants to go, what's the matter?"

Well, Zhuang Zhiyuan suddenly changed from one worry to two worries.

All six of them sat in the yard without speaking.

In the middle of the night, Su Jinlai rushed to his face, he cursed and went out with his clothes on, Yinlai slept soundly, Tonglai turned over, but he should still sleep. Jin Lai was in a so-so mood, and went out in a daze with his clothes gathered. Going to the toilet at night was the most uncomfortable, and it was not so comfortable in the summer, not to mention the weather, although it was not as cold as winter, But it's also chilly.

He ran out in a hurry, and within a few steps, he suddenly felt a lot of eyes on him. It was a feeling, a feeling of being stared at all at once. : "The heavens are spirited, the earth is spirited..."

Zhuang Zhixi and the others waited: "..."

That's pretty good, why is this kid still doing this? Although you don't grasp any feudal superstitions now, you can't do it like this? After all, if you say it, you will be dismissed as unscientific.

Jin Lai didn't dare to open his eyes, and ran out, but as long as he could hold back a little bit of shit, he had to run home.

woo woo woo.

He ran whizzingly, closed his eyes, and stumbled: "Buddha Guanyin Tathagata, the Jade Emperor, bless me, Su Jinlai, to be upright, and the ghosts and snakes will be scattered, and the heavens and the earth will be spirited..." He ran and ran quickly

. courtyard.

Several people were dumbfounded, Zhou Qun asked: "What's wrong with this kid?" "

Then who knows?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I think he is supernatural."

After a pause, he said: "But didn't this kid see us? We big living people are sitting here, and he didn't see it? Are we air?"

Zhang San'er said inexplicably: "I doubt he thinks we are air, but that he has seen a ghost."

Zhuang Zhixi: " ...Isn't this too exaggerated? But anyone who takes a look will know that we are living people!"

He got up: "Forget it, go home and sleep, I'm worried and I can't control my mother. I have to go to work tomorrow. "

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Tomorrow I will be in Fabingcheng, and I will go back and forth for several days, and I will also leave."

He took two steps, turned around and said to Zhuang Zhixi: "You have to worry about my mother."

Zhuang Zhixi waved his hand: " I don't know this yet? Let's go."

Zhuang Zhiyuan nodded and left melancholy.

Yang Lixin got up: "Then I have to go, I have to go to the cafeteria to make breakfast tomorrow morning."

The employees go to work at 7:30, and they have to prepare everything in the cafeteria at 6:30 and wait for the food to be sold, and they will be there at 5:30 Started making breakfast. He went back with his sleeves folded, he had to get up early. Bai Fendou: "I'm leaving too. I have to work hard in this workshop."

There are accidents in their machinery factory every few years, and many of them are caused by their own distraction. Everything is dangerous, but always be careful. After all, the work in the workshop was not easy, and Bai Fendou also left.

Seeing that everyone had withdrawn, Zhang San'er looked at Zhou Qun and said, "I get my shift at 6:30, so I'm leaving." The

work in the security department is not easy. To catch these little thieves, work is also relatively busy. He said: "You should rest early too."

Zhou Qun felt relieved when he said it. After all, the work of the electrician team is flexible, and he can rest if there is no work.

Zhou Qun: "You guys are all gone. I don't feel like sitting by myself. I've come out. I'll go to the toilet and then go home to sleep." Not to mention,

although I was a little anxious before going out, it would be better to do something by myself, but it really After he came out, he happened to meet a few gay men who couldn't sleep late at night, and he suddenly felt that he had nothing to worry about.

In fact, his life is still good. Although he didn't think about doing something to earn extra money, but seeing other people also have such and such worries, his heart suddenly calmed down. Well, knowing that other people are also having a bad time makes me feel very comfortable.

Zhou Qun copied his hands and went out humming a little tune. When he came to the toilet, he happened to meet Su Jinlai walking out. Su Jinlai was already scared, but when he saw someone approaching, he let out a cry.

Zhou Qun: "Holy shit, what's your name? Are you sick?"

Su Jinlai trembled in shock, then took a closer look, um, it turned out to be Zhou Qun?

He got angry and said, "Why are you silent when you come here? You scared me."

Zhou Qun: "...?"

He was not polite, pointing at the orchid and scolding people: "Su Jinlai, are you sick? Huh? What's the sound of me walking out to the toilet alone in the middle of the night? It's you, as for you? A masculine young man. You are less courageous than a needle nose for being so surprised, right? It's funny, get out of the way !"

He twisted his waist and went into the toilet.

Su Jinlai: "...you're a sissy!"

As soon as Zhou Qun said this, Zhou Qun exploded, and came out of the toilet by himself, pointing at Su Jinlai and scolding: "You bastard, what do you mean, who are you talking about? Who are you talking about? My mother? Are you still a good guy? Look at your face with kidney deficiency, how dare you call me my mother? I am such a man. Damn! It looks like a woman has squeezed it dry, with a dry face and a weak body, it is a waste. No wonder the official family does not agree with their daughter to be with you. If any family has a daughter to be with you, it will be a waste of eight lives Blood mold, people like you can't do it just by looking at it, ah, bah, bah!"

"You, you!" Su Jinlai looked at Zhou Qun in front of him, and felt that this was really unmanly, how could he be like an old woman , Does this mean that you are not a mother? He was obviously very motherly, and he scolded: "Why do you scold me, you don't even look at yourself! You pretend that I don't know about you, you are a man and woman, you like old ladies and you still like old ladies. Gentlemen, the one we used to live in is the one named Chen Yuan. He was scared away because you plotted against him. Even though I'm young, I know it too!" Although he wasn't there at the time, he came

again Hearing people talk about it is also heard.

Hehe, how dare such a person talk about him?

"You're talking nonsense. Chen Yuan moved away to live in a building, and you actually poured dirty water on me? You know what a fart. You still have the nerve to talk about me? You were a thief when you were a child, and you entered the palace for the second time, not to mention you What a good thing, you went to my house to steal things when you were young and we caught you on the spot. How dare you stand here and talk? I think you should be sent to prison for reform." "You just went to prison, I

was A juvenile detention center is different from a prison. Your mother is in prison. Your mother practiced feudal superstition, which is ridiculous. Your family is like this, and you still blame others."

Su Jinlai was right.

Don't look at him when he was young, but what didn't he know?

Zhou Qun: "Excuse me? You said that my mother practiced feudal superstition, and you are not the same? Just now you were talking about the Tathagata Buddha, pretending I didn't hear it?" He sneered: "Come on, take a look, take a look

, This shameless dog with kidney deficiency is a feudal superstitious person, but he has the nerve to talk about others, he really doesn't know how to look good."

The two stood at the door of the toilet like this, spraying each other.

Although it was late at night, the two gay men were swearing loudly. After a while, the compound near the toilet was alarmed. When I came out, I saw that these two guys were really out of tune. They were standing in the toilet at night. There was a lot of quarreling at the door, and each other wished they could punch each other directly and overthrow each other.

Both sides stared at each other fiercely.

Daqiang's courtyard was alarmed. He was so bold that he came out early. Seeing that it was Zhou Qun, he asked, "Brother, why are you two arguing?" Yes, brother

.

Aunt Zhou is still Wang Zizhen's godmother, and Zhou Qun is equivalent to a godbrother, so there is nothing wrong with calling him uncle.

Zhou Qun: "You come to comment on me. When I go to the toilet, he comes out and says that I have no sound in the toilet, and he wants to attack me. Is there anyone like this? Do I have to beat the drums when I go to the toilet? Walking from the house? Do I go to the toilet or to the grave? It's fine for this man to complain about me, but to bring up old things, you think he's not going too far?"

Daqiang is serious: "It's too much."

Su Jinlai: "Go away, who doesn't know you? You are relatives, how can you still protect each other? It's scary not to make a sound in the middle of the night, you Zhou Qun is not a good person, is it normal for me to be afraid?" "

Are you sure? What do you mean it's normal for you to be afraid? It's as if I can do anything to you. You look like you have a kidney deficiency, I still I didn't say anything, you are a thief with a bad reputation, I still suspect you are wrong."

"You bastard. You insult me."

Su Jinlai punched him with a fist, Zhou Qun flashed and said : "I'm so mad at you, I can't hit you."

"Damn it!

"Damn you! "

The two rushed together and began to tear each other up. No one expected that they would fight so fast. Really, they didn't expect it at all!

Zhou Qun is a grown man after all. Although he doesn't say he is working hard, it is always better than the recent one. Su Jinlai, who had weak legs, pushed people to the ground with two or three slaps. He was scolded by Su Jinlai as a sissy. His buttocks are like two feet!

He put his hips on his hips, very like Aunt Zhou, and cursed: "If you are looking for faults, I will not be polite to you. snort! Su

Jinlai was stupefied for a moment, and then burst into tears: "You pervert, you pervert, wow...you take off my pants..."

Su Jinlai did not expect that under the broad daylight and bright heaven and earth, oh, not in broad daylight , but not at night! There is someone who can do this kind of thing, pity him as an innocent young man. What can he do?

He cried, covered his buttocks and ran away: "You are a beast! "

Zhou Qun: "Your mother, what do you mean by running like this? Others will misunderstand..."

Daqiang couldn't explain it: "You shouldn't have spanked him!" "

He took a deep look at Zhou Qun, a bit uncertain whether this person did it on purpose, after all, he did have some uneasy things about him. He looked at Zhou Qun very sadly, and took a step back silently, in short, he was very worried.

Zhou Qun stomped aggrievedly: "I really didn't do it on purpose! Didn't I see that spanking would not be bad?"

He also learned from Wang Xiangxiu. He was thinking why Wang Xiangxiu spanking his son was spanking. I didn't understand it, but I figured it out later. Wang Xiangxiu was probably afraid of hurting someone, but spanking wouldn't hurt her. There's a lot of meat!

Because of this, he did not hesitate to choose the buttocks when he did it just now, but, he looked around, and saw the people onlookers looking at her with a very magical look, that expression, needless to say Everyone knows what it is.

He panicked instantly, his reputation!

He said: "I didn't do it on purpose, I just thought that spanking would not be bad, and there would be no follow-up problems. You have to believe me, I have no bad intentions!

" Take off your pants?"

I don't know who said that.

Zhou Qun quickly explained: "Isn't it easy for me?"

Everyone's eyes were more meaningful.

Zhou Qun: "No... oh my god, believe me, I'm not a bad person. I really didn't want to mess around! Me, me, I am wronged! I just came out to go to the bathroom, oh Woohoo!"

He also cried aggrievedly.

If it were Bai Fendou's time, he wouldn't dare to fart, because he just had no good intentions. But now, he is really wronged! He really didn't think much about it, he couldn't do it anymore, he didn't have such a need at all.

That's right, he is dead, why do people still doubt him!

Zhou Qun stopped crying now, and said righteously: "I can't do it anymore, what should I do? Use your brains!"

Everyone was stunned, and then suddenly realized: "That's right, that's true." "

That's true."

"Maybe, he likes this? Even if it doesn't work, maybe he doesn't want to have fun?" "

Oh my god "

"Oh, I'll go~"

Zhou Qun was trembling with anger: "You, how can you insult people like this, don't say that I am not that kind of person, even if I am that kind of person, I still don't like Su Jinlai Little bastard."

"But you had your eyes on Bai Fendou back then."

"Yes, at least Su Jinlai is young and handsome, and Bai Fendou is not young, nor is he handsome. You wanted to strike at that time."

It's not good that there are too many old neighbors here, and everything is demolished for a little bit.

Bai Fendou came out to watch the fun, and was poked by someone. He yelled: "Stop talking nonsense, we are innocent. Whoever is arranging us, I will beat someone. If you make small talk like that Is it? It's okay to gossip, it's not too much to say? What if it spreads out and the children in the family accidentally hear about it? You...fuck, who is talking! I'm not polite to anyone who says so!" He

directly Roll up your sleeves to hit someone.

When Zhou Qun heard it, he also agreed: "Yes, I don't care about my own reputation. What if your nonsense affects the children? If anyone talks nonsense, I will not be polite." Since these two nonsense are really angry

, Everyone shut up sullenly. In fact, what everyone said was the truth, but the truth didn't sound good. Don't mention old things. Otherwise, if you go crazy with anger, you really want to beat someone, and you will suffer.

After all, everyone knows that whether it is Bai Fendou or Zhou Qun, although they are not very good people, they are good fathers.

"It's over."

"Let's all go home."

"It's nothing."

"Actually, it was Su Jinlai who made all the fuss. It really doesn't take much fanfare to go to the toilet. Why are you so timid

?"

Son.

Su Jinlai cried and ran home, feeling that he was extremely wronged, how could he be so miserable, that such a thing could happen to him, he was so wronged, and ran with his pants up. Swish the way home, and cry while sitting on the kang.

Tonglai: "What's the matter?"

He sat up, and even Wang Xiangxiu got up.

Su Jinlai: "Zhou Qun, Zhou Qun, that bastard, he took off my pants!" "

What!"

Now Yin Lai groaned to his feet.

Wang Xiangxiu immediately pulled Su Jinlai's pants and said, "What's wrong with him?" Su Jinlai cried,

"He kicked my ass."

Something?"

Su Jin came to be wronged, and weeping and talking about the matter, he was wronged: "Do you think he is a pervert."

Wang Xiangxiu knew about Zhou Qun's perversion.

But she also knew that Zhou Qun couldn't do it!

If Zhou Qun really had any ideas, Wang Xiangxiu didn't really believe it. This is not because Zhou Qun is not good, but because Zhou Qun is obviously like an old woman because he is not good enough and abolished all these years.

He gossips, breaks his mouth, tells right and wrong, he owes something, but it's really not easy to have such worldly desires.

She took a deep breath and said, "This matter..."

Su Jinlai suddenly felt tears and said, "I have to move out."

Wang Xiangxiu: "Huh?"

Su Jinlai is serious: "I have to move out. I think he has his eyes on me. Today is just the beginning. He must be in love with me and wants to occupy me." Wang Xiangxiu: "..." Tonglai

:

" Is this not enough?"

Yinlai: "...Your idea is a bit exciting."

Su Jinlai: "Why not? Are you still my family? Think about it, Zhou Qun I got the nickname Big Bird? I think he must have been eyeing me at that time, and he must have taken a fancy to me. Now he is looking for opportunities, he wants to find all opportunities, and then make me purple. Yes Yes, it must be. I see him through."

Wang Xiangxiu & Yinlai & Tonglai: "..."

The three looked at each other.

Su Jinlai looked at the sky melancholy, with vicissitudes on his face: "A handsome man like me is destined to have more admirers than others, and the road of love must also be full of flowers." Tonglai: "This

word It can't be used like this..."

Jin Lai: "Shut up."

Tong Lai: "Oh."

Jin Lai: "He mentioned Guan Hong just now, he said that Guan Hong's family doesn't want Guan Hong to be with me. Think about it, why does he know this? Why is Guanhong and his family unhappy? He was the one who instigated the inadequacy. He is who he is and he is him, and he is deliberately destroying my marriage in order to achieve the purpose of occupying me. " Su Jin is getting more and

more The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this must be the case, so he said why Guan Hong didn't show up, Zhou Qun must have provoked it, it must be! it's him!

When Wang Xiangxiu heard this, she felt a little unnatural.

This matter was only blamed on Zhou Qun.

The reason why Guan Hong didn't come these days was because of her.

It's really not because of Zhou Qun, but Wang Xiangxiu didn't do this on purpose. Although she doesn't think the eldest son can raise a good wife, she won't provoke him. After all, it is not easy for this guy to marry a wife. So she won't provoke.

She was overheard because she complained about her eldest son in the workshop.

It's not Guan Hong, this kind of girl puts love first, and she won't agree with it even if she hears it.

That was Guan Hong's second aunt. Guan Hong and Wang Xiangxiu were not in the same workshop, but Guan Hong's second aunt was in the same workshop as Wang Xiangxiu. Naturally, she heard the complaints from Wang Xiangxiu and other workers, so she kept it in mind and told her elder brother and sister-in-law.

The official family was originally not happy that Guan Hong chose Su Jinlai.

After all, they are willing to go on a blind date with Li Weiwei because Li Weiwei has a good family style and is hardworking. He works as a temporary worker in the cafeteria and shows his hard work. But come on, Su Jin... I've never seen this person before! It is not very reliable.

It already felt unreliable.

But I didn't expect that this child was actually even more unreliable, and now he completely controlled his daughter. Because of this, Guan Hong did not appear in front of Su Jinlai. Now Guan Hong is escorted by her family to and from get off work, so keep an eye on her!

There was no chance for her to contact Su Jinlai in private at all. Her second aunt stared at her at work, and her family would pick her up when she was commuting. In short, don't even think about going to Su Jinlai secretly. Don't even think about it!

This story was spread all over the factory, but Su Jinlai was not an employee of the factory so naturally he didn't know.

He now felt that Zhou Qun must have done it, because Zhou Qun coveted his handsome face. He coughed, and said more firmly, "Mom, I'm going to hide for a few days."

Wang Xiangxiu pursed her lips, not knowing what to say for a while.

Yin Lai Tong Lai: "..."

Although the two children have a lot of experience, they really can't understand their elder brother's thinking.

Zhou Qun coveted him?

I didn't see it at all!

But neither of them dared to speak, after all, what if this thing is true? Isn't the eldest brother's innocence precarious? So, no matter it's true or not, it's right to hide for a while. The two sat silently by the side, not daring to express their opinions.

Wang Xiangxiu was silent for a while, and said: "Where do you want to move? You have to let me know, right? If you have something outside, our family will not know." Su Jinlai: "..." He

said

: "I'll look for a house tomorrow morning." He sighed quietly, and said, " A

handsome young man like me has endured too much."

They stared at it, and really felt that something was wrong. He coughed lightly and said, "I want to rent a building, which is more convenient."

He has lived in a hotel before, and he knows the difference between a good place and a bad one.

He is different from ordinary people, he is also the first person in their compound to go to Lao Mo, he must be unique, if others have also been to Lao Mo, then it would have been obvious, it must be him.

"Okay, if you want to rent a house, I'll ask Aunt Wang and Aunt Zhao to help you find out, oh yes, I thought of it, Aunt Lian, she's well informed, I'll ask her too." Wang Xiangxiu pondered stand up.

Su Jinlai: "Okay."

He is serious: "You have to take this matter to heart, and you must deal with it as soon as possible."

"I know."

Su Jinlai concluded that Zhou Qun fell in love with him, and he is such a person who can cause a lot of trouble. A man whom both men and women adore.

He is that good.

Although Su Jinlai was apprehensive and worried, he was also vaguely proud of himself.

This kind of pride, no one understands.

Su Jinlai was decisive, but Zhou Qun was so angry that he kept thinking when he returned home: "Damn sick, am I crazy? Am I blind? Why am I so unlucky? Well, going to the toilet in the middle of the night, there are so many shits."

Jiang Lu got up when she heard the movement just now, but now she is very calm. Although she was very sad, she still said: "Go to bed early." After a

pause He warned Zhou Qun: "Don't affect the family's reputation."

Zhou Qun was wronged: "I am more wronged than Dou E."

Jiang Lu took a deep look at Zhou Qun, and said slowly: "This matter, I am wronged." I believe you."

Although Zhou Qun was out of tune, as the person next to her pillow, she could see Zhou Qun's current hobbies more or less clearly. She believed that Zhou Qun would not act recklessly, but: "Don't do things that will be misunderstood."

Zhou Qun: "..."

He looked up to the sky and cried, and said: "People's words are awesome, people's words are awesome! I'm more wronged than Dou E."

Jiang Lu: "Okay, go to sleep, mom will definitely blame you tomorrow."

Zhou Qun was even more aggrieved, shed more tears, I don't know why his mother doesn't believe him so much , when encountering such a thing, it was like eating gunpowder, and gradually became resentful and distrustful of him.

This state of distrust really broke his heart, woo woo woo.

Zhou Qun chirped, Jiang Lu didn't care how many people there were, and just fell asleep with his head covered.

She didn't care about that, but in a trance, Jiang Lu vaguely felt that her mother-in-law hadn't been a monster at all in the past ten years, and she was very peaceful. Do. Secondly, it's because Zhou Qun's reputation is really... In the eyes of the older generation, it's no big deal if you don't get along with lesbians, but you can't get along with men.

This is really too embarrassing, and I feel sorry for my ancestors.

Because of this, Aunt Zhou's limited thoughts were devoted to her son, um, her son and her grandson.

This man has no time to be a monster.

Jiang Lu's eyes flickered, and he closed his eyes to sleep peacefully, but Zhou Qun was still sitting at the foot of the bed and weeping, like a little daughter-in-law who had suffered all kinds of grievances, endless suffering, these tears flowed from my heart!

Because of Zhou Qun and Su Jin's arrival, everyone got up early the next day with a lot of excitement. They went to wash in the yard in the morning and winked at each other. Bai Fendou once again lamented that he still had to hide from Zhou Qun, otherwise if this guy relapsed, wouldn't he look for him again?

Sure enough, it's wrong for this man to be too brave, but he will be targeted by other gentlemen with malicious intentions.

Bai Fendou cleaned up in a hurry, and immediately went out on his bicycle, for fear of meeting Zhou Qun.

The little girl Bai Qingqing was eating steamed buns at home, mumbling: "Daddy is so fast today."

He Lan said with a smile, "Your father was scared."

Bai Qingqing blinked her eyes, but He Lan didn't say anything. Instead, she rubbed her daughter's head and said, "Let's find Qijin and them to go to school together later. Be good friends."

Bai Qingqing nodded: "I know."

The few of them grew up together. Although children would quarrel and fight, they would fight in the morning and make up at night. Children do not have overnight feuds. Where are the children together all day, they are also happy.

Bai Qingqing: "Mom, Yuanyuan said, their family will go to Beidaihe to play in summer, shall we go too?"

The little girl looked up at her mother, full of anticipation.

He Lan: "You want to go when they go?"

Bai Qingqing nodded and said, "I want to play with Tuanyuanyuan, Zhenzhen also wants to go, Qijin also wants to go, Siyuan also wants to go, everyone wants to go."

She babbled while eating breakfast, and He Lan looked into her daughter's big eyes and said, "Okay, if they don't feel awkward then, we will come together."

Bai Qingqing was overjoyed immediately, let out a happy growl, quickly stuffed the bun into her mouth, and said, "Then I want to tell Yuanyuan."

He Lan: "OK."

She handed the schoolbag to her daughter and said, "Go to school well, do you want to go to the Children's Palace after school today?"

Bai Qingqing: "Yes, Mom, I'm leaving."

The little girl quickly followed to the yard and called someone: "Seven catties, seven catties."

Qijin came out in a hurry: "I'm fine."

At this time, the other three children also came out, and the five little guys came to the next door together, called the three brothers and sisters of the Ye family, and the eight-person team faced the rising sun, singing and going to school together.

The children are all going to school. Zhuang Zhixi went to work early in the morning and told his wife: "If you encounter bad guys when you sell things today, turn them over to the police station."

Mingmei laughed and said, "When have I ever been afraid of this kind of person?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's true, but be careful when sailing for thousands of years. If you are too confident, it is not a good thing. Be careful."

Mingmei: "I know that."

He went to work early in the morning, Mingmei went out with Zhao Guihua directly, and the new day's stall began.

Because it was Tuesday, it was not as good as yesterday's business. Yesterday, some people didn't bring any money with them the day before yesterday, so they came to buy it yesterday. Today, there is obviously a lot less, but because both the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law showed some abilities yesterday, the people around Don't even dare to covet them.

Don't think it's easy to do business, but if someone sells well, they will be targeted. There are bad guys at all times. However, Zhao Guihua and Zhao Guihua were calm. She told her daughter-in-law, "We will not be polite if anyone comes to collect protection money."

It's really stupid to watch a movie.

Although the movie theaters don't show Hong Kong Island films now, there are some private small video halls that will show them. Although the atmosphere is tight now, there are also those who dare to set up small video halls. The style of Hong Kong Island is completely different from theirs. , so that some street skaters who have watched the movie followed suit as if they had been kicked by a donkey.

Just like that Wei Ge who came to ask for money before, in the weather at the end of March, they still wear sweaters, but this guy wears big slippers, so his feet won't freeze off! What an idiot.

These people have learned these things, do you really think that this place is as arrogant as in the movie? That is the iron fist of justice that has never been felt. Pure and untidy!

Don't even look where it is!

Zhao Guihua glanced at it, and started the opening: "Don't miss it when you pass by, everyone, come and have a look..."

The two were doing business outside. The business this morning was not as good as yesterday, but it was still going well. A few more pieces were sold around noon. Mingmei bought lunch nearby, but she saw an acquaintance in an instant.

This acquaintance is not someone else, but their unit.

Yes, this is Guan Guiling.

Mingmei has always ignored this woman in her work unit. She doesn't like to see this kind of abnormal woman. Her man, Zheng Yufeng, was not easy to get along with, and he kept using Guan Guiling as a raft to make money.

Guan Guiling was selling her body for money. She was different from those who sold her body, but she was not necessarily better than that. He gets money by hurting himself. Mingming, Zhou Qun and Bai Fendou are all classmates, in their early forties, but it looks like they are really in their fifties.

And at first glance, this person's health is not good. If ten years ago she had the charm of a mature woman, then at first glance she looks like a thin, sallow old lady. Her mother-in-law Zhao Guihua is fifty-nine this year.

Guan Guiling is only forty-two or three, but if you say that Guan Guiling is Zhao Guihuazi's little sister who is only two or three years old, no one will believe it.

All these years, she wasted her own body.

Guan Guiling is not alone, there is a girl beside her, if you can tell from the look of her eyebrows that this is a couple, maybe she is not, but Mingmei has seen the back of Guan Guiling's daughter, she feels like it.

At this time, Guan Guiling was looking around with her daughter, and it was Mingmei who they were looking for.

In fact, Guan Guiling has always been jealous of Mingmei. She is also a woman, but her life is infinitely better than her own. It was only today that she heard that Mingmei had recently asked for leave and didn't go to work because his mother-in-law wanted to set up a stall as a demon.

Guan Guiling's heart was filled with ecstasy in an instant, she just felt that seeing Mingmei's life was not good, she felt relieved.

Why should others have a better life?

No, she immediately called her eldest daughter and searched for her all the way, she just wanted to see how embarrassing Mingmei was, or she could condescendingly sympathize with her. Thinking of this, she secretly laughed.

In fact, she didn't know where it was, or her daughter went to the alley in Xinghuali to find someone to find out the approximate location, so she found it.

In order to see Mingmei's excitement, she also worked hard.

The two looked together, and Mingmei saw it from a distance. She returned to the booth with her lunch and said to Zhao Guihua, "I saw Guan Guiling."

She shrugged and said, "I guess I'm here to see my excitement."

Zhao Guihua snorted, and said, "It's just her? It's fine if others don't watch her liveliness, and I'm so self-righteous to come out to watch other people's liveliness. Oh no, why did you provoke her? She is so unrelenting to you Yes, I always want to see you laugh."

Zhao Guihua laughed and made a joke.

Mingmei thought about it seriously, and said: "Probably because I live well. Some people are like this. As long as you live better than her, it is the original sin. She will not be jealous of unattainable people, but But I will be jealous of the person in front of me, with this kind of person in a unit, I will step on a stinky piece of shit when I go out."

Zhao Guihua couldn't help laughing, she had enough, looked in Guan Guiling's direction, and said, "Let me see, this person is now... hey!"

She froze suddenly.

Mingmei: "What's wrong?"

She looked at her mother-in-law suspiciously.

Zhao Guihua: "Who is that... next to Guan Guiling?"

Mingmei: "It should be her daughter, right? I think the outline looks a bit like it."

Strangers might be a little confused if they only look at the appearance, but Mingmei is not a stranger. She knows Guan Guiling's age and her family's situation. She said: "That should be her eldest daughter. It seems that I came to the unit to look for her, but I haven't seen the front, only the back, but it looks like it."

Zhao Guihua took a deep breath as if suffering from a toothache. After a long time, she slowly said, "Guan Guiling's daughter..."

Mingmei nodded: "It should be."

Zhao Guihua took another deep breath and said, "Is her name Zheng Huimin?"

Mingmei looked at her mother-in-law in surprise, then nodded: "Yes, her name is Zheng Huimin, her name is quite special, I remember it."

Zhao Guihua really looked like she had eaten a big melon. She looked at Guan Guiling's mother and daughter almost in shock. She was confused for a moment, and then sighed deeply. This world is really too small, too small, too small.

Does the name Jung Hye Min sound familiar?

This person is not someone else, but the daughter-in-law Su Jinlai married in his previous life.

The one who has no natal family, works hard at her husband's family, and her husband is steadfast even in prison, never giving up, taking care of the children, mother-in-law, grandmother-in-law, even the uncle who was released from prison and the child of the duck-uncle, working hard for that family, Desperate daughter-in-law.

This kind of woman is the proper female number one in local TV dramas.

The spirit of selfless dedication...

It can be called a popular anti-intellectual local drama. She is like the grass-roots heroine of the local drama that even the old lady can't stand. She is diligent and dedicated to the Su family. In the end, it was in exchange for the prodigal son to return.

To be precise, it was Su Jin who couldn't move.

At that time, he was in his fifties and sixties, even if he wanted to steal it, he couldn't do it anymore. He changed to an old, disrespectful and stalking man, the kind of old bear on the bus. Just him!

Anyway, this Zheng Huimin has always been devoted to the Su family, but it's not surprising, after all, daughters-in-law who marry into the Su family all have such attributes. The daughter-in-law Wang Xiangxiu is like this, and the granddaughter-in-law Zheng Huimin is also like this.

This is all thanks to Mrs. Su.

But in this life, this old guy went in as early as ten years ago, so I don't know if Zheng Huimin would have given up on it without such a master. Oh no, to be precise, I don't know if she and Su Jinlai will get to know each other again.

After all, two lifetimes are different.

But she was really emotional, she never thought that Zheng Huimin is Guan Guiling's daughter. She was very impressed with Zheng Huimin, but she didn't know anything about Guan Guiling. The main reason is that in the previous life, Zheng Huimin came to the door with this small burden alone, and has been deeply bound to the Su family since then, and will never be separated again.

Never heard that she had a natal family, nor did he say what about his natal parents. Now at first glance, Guan Guiling turned out to be her mother, which is really confusing.

Zhao Guihua was really shocked when she saw Zheng Huimin, but she quickly returned to normal. This last life is the last life, and this life is this life, she always understands this. She looked away, but Guan Guiling over there saw Mingmei and was instantly excited. She tried to calm down, tugged at her clothes, came to Mingmei's stall, and said with a smile: "Oh, this is not Mingmei ? I heard that you asked for leave, so you really came to set up a stall with your mother-in-law?"

She showed a sympathetic expression and said, "How long will it take for this to sell. I'll also buy one to help you."

Mingmei smiled and said, "Okay, then you can buy more, it would be great if you can cover them all for us."

She said with a smile: "Mom, stand back, Sister Guan is not in good health and always faints. When it comes to you, we have to sell as many pairs of pants as possible. Although you are older, you don't have as much experience as her."

Zheng Huimin said in a soft voice: "How can you talk like that, my mother is also kind."

Mingmei laughed: "I didn't say that your mother is evil, I just reminded my mother-in-law. Your mother is a number one person at the passenger station, and she was scared away by Jiang Baohong, who was so mean. Then But a very capable person."

This is not nonsense.

Jiang Baohong has been on the bar with Guan Guiling since the bicycle incident, but Jiang Baohong is not Guan Guiling's opponent. With her trembling body, Guan Guiling has often touched Jiang Baohong.

After several losses, Jiang Baohong was no match for Guan Guiling, and she didn't know what to think. She gave up her job to her daughter-in-law, applied for it, and went to other places to find her ex-husband.

However, when Jiang Baohong was about to leave, Guan Guiling was beaten up. It was miserable, her nose was bruised and her face was swollen, her clothes were stripped and thrown all over the floor. It was very embarrassing. She lay in the hospital for a week. It is said that the doctor let her live One month, but Guan Guiling insisted on refusing.

got used to.

She insisted that Jiang Baohong did it, but Jiang Baohong was already on the train at that time, so there is no evidence for this. In the end, Guan Guiling suffered from this loss and let it go! But since then, Guan Guiling has been indiscriminate and shameless.

So now at the passenger terminal, everyone is afraid of her. It is also notorious outside.

However, it has not been easy for her to meet Cier these years, because even the nearby police stations are very familiar with her.

You say it's amazing for a person to do this alone.

Mingmei smiled and said, "Guan Guiling, who is strong at the passenger station, who doesn't know."

As soon as this remark came out, there was a crash, and the people around retreated several times.

Take a look at this power!

Guan Guiling's face turned red with anger!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.1K 388 16
In the 80s, the stepmother in the control group refused to be inscribed (穿书八零,对照组后妈拒绝内卷) Author: Sweet Cat Cat Song Shixia made a fortune by relying...
34.9K 351 16
Author: Yueyue Type: Time Travel and Rebirth Status: Completed Suddenly traveled to the 1970s in a parallel time and space? Qiao Qingqing became the...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
31.2K 255 41
70s happy little days on the island (七零海岛幸福小日子) Author: Strawberry Pie https://www.quanben.io/n/qilinghaidaoxingfuxiaorizi/ In her last life, Hua Ya...