Ghosts vs Demons

By kbran12

I'm writing this because I was so sick and tired of waiting on a crossover between Danny Phantom and Hazbin H... More

The Ghost Girl and The Radio Demon
The Human Guest and The Defeat of Sir Pentious
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 1
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 2
Dance of The Ghost Girl - Part 1
Dance of the Ghost Girl - Part 2
Kill the Bully!
Daphney's Voice of Family Murder
The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 1 - You Will Remember Bonetown!
The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 2 - Song
Daphney vs Verosika
The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 1
The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 2

The Ghost Girl goes to Hell

1.6K 15 4
By kbran12

It was another day in Amity Park.

Daphney was alone at the library after she finishes studying. She accidentally rents a book, but the librarian lets her have it.

Daphney takes it home with her and started reading it.

Daphney: "This is a very weird book. I wonder what's in it."

She unclips it and reads from it.

Daphney: "What the!? I knew taking that book was a bad idea!"

A skeleton hand grabs her and pulls her in as she screams. Daphney vanishes and found herself in another Dimension.

All, Daphney can see was darkness even hearing the wind too.
She slowly walk up from the darkness until she found myself, I was in the middle of the forest.

Daphney: "What's going on? How did, I get here?" She asked herself.

Daphney looked around the forest until she saw a light in the distance, she decided to walk towards it to find out, what's going on.

The light was getting bright, she was getting really scared now. Finally, she made it out of the forest until she saw a big city, right in front of her. Daphney then saw a sign on the building, it said...

WELCOME TO HELL?!?! EVEN THERE WERE FREAKING DEMONS IN THE CITY ТОО?!?!

Daphney: "Hell!?"

Daphney couldn't believe what was going on. Not only there were Ghosts...but Demons, too!?

Daphney was in shocked, right now.

Daphney: "How in the world did, I get here?!" She asked myself until she remembered the book.

It got her here so it should send her back home but she realized, it's not here with her. This caused Daphney to panic now, she needs to find a way back home and fast. Daphney knew no one is in the forest because no one lives there, she had no choice but to go to the city.
Daphney: "Why is this, always happening to me?!?!" She asked herself as she started to walk towards the city.

4 hours later...

Daphney didn't want to draw attention to herself, so she didn't want to go Ghost. She was walking through the city even make sure no one sees her too, this will cause every Demons in Hell will know a Human is in Hell for example, it's her. She has to be careful around here, I don't know, what the Demons are capable of.

She was going through the city until she saw a Demon falling from the sky and got hit on the ground. This causea her to feel sorry for him but she heard him say...

Demon: "I'm alive!"

Until he got hit by a car.

Daphney: "Oh my gosh...HE'S DEAD!" She said to herself until she saw a Spider Demon come out the car.

That was sad for the Demon but then Daphney saw a big ship flying over the city, it had guns attached to the ship, it was shooting at the building. This cause her to freak out of this even though she was terrified and scared a bit.

Daphney: "I don't know, who is controlling the machine but I don't want to know!" She said to herself as she was prepared to go.

Then Daphney saw the Spider Demon went towards the machine, she was prepared to go but she stopped at her tracks and looked back at the Spider Demon. What if he get hurt or even dies out there? Some reason, she doen't want him to get hurt even for every Demon in Hell so she decided to follow him, what he's doing even going too.

In somewhere else, there was a evil laughing snake demon named Sir Pentious, who was controlling the machine and his minions are Egg Bois.

Sir Pentious laughs evilly as his minions got the weapons out to fight Cherri Bomb. At somewhere else, there was a studio called 666 News. Lots of demons came around to the television and to see what's on the news.

At the back of the stage, there was Charlie the Princess of Hell and her friend, Vaggie. She was getting Charlie ready to interview in front of every Demons in Hell even telling them about her new passion project to help them.

Vaggie: "Okay, you remember what you say?" She asked Charlie.

Charlie Morningstar: "Yes! Let's do this!" She said in bravery.

Vaggie: "Just look at me and I'll mouth it to you," She said in supportive way to her.

Charlie: "Come on, Vaggie! I know what to say, I just feel like we need to... I don't know make things sound more exciting or... What if I-" She said but cuts out by Vaggie.

Vaggie: "Sing a song about it?"

Charlie: "You knew I was gonna to say that" She to Vaggie in happiness.

Vaggie: "Because I know you but please don't sing, this is serious," She said to her but she keeps ignoring her.

Charlie: "Well you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!" Charlie continue to talk.

Vaggie: "But life isn't a musical, hon."

Charlie: "Fine but I have these other ideas of what to say. The highlight bits are the best parts!" She said in exciting tone as she give the paper to Vaggie.

Vaggie: "It's all highlighted is this a drawing?" Vaggie asked.
Charlie as she looks at the drawing.

Charlie: "Yes! That's the happy ending, everyone smiling see! Everyone's smiling and happy in Heaven!" Charlie said in happiness.

Vaggie: "I don't think it's that simple, just please follow the talking points we went over and do not sing!" Vaggie said in serious tone.

Charlie: "Okay, fine. I'll just have the results of my impeccable improve skills," Charlie said as she walks up to the stage to meet Katie killjoy.

Charlie: "Hi, I'm Charlie...," She said to Katie and offering to shake her hand.

Katie: "Katie Killjoy...," She said as she blows out her cigarette and throws, it away too.

Katie: "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet me but that would be a lie and you can put away, I don't touch the gays, I have standards." She said to Charlie.

Charlie felt uneasy.

Charlie: "Yeah, how's that... how's that working out for you?" Charlie asked her as she looks at the sign and turned back to her.

Katie Killjoy's head fell off but she puts her head back on.

Katie: "So Charlotte." She said as she looked at Charlie.

Charlie: "It's Charlie."

Katie: "Whatever, tell us that was about this new passion project you've been insistently, pestered a news station about?"

Charlie: "Well... As most of you know, I was born here in hell and growing up I always try to see the good in everything around me. Hell is my home and you are my people, we, we just went through another extermination. We lost so many souls and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year and no one is even given a chance! I can't stand idly by while the place, I live is subjected to such violence!" Charlie said to every demons in hell, who are watching the 666 News.

Every demons even Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench were laughing at Charlie.

Katie: "What in the nine circles, makes you think a single generous Demon in Hell will give two shits becoming a better person?! You don't have proof your little experiment even works! You want people to be good, just because???" Katie said as she continues to laugh at her.

Charlie: "Well we have a patron already, who believe in our cause and he's shown incredible progress!" Charlie said to Katie as every demons stopped laughing.

Katie: "Oh? And who might that be?" She asked Charlie as she grim wider.

Charlie: "Oh...just someone named Angel Dust,"Charlie said to Katie.

Tom: "The porn star?!" He said in shocked and this course Katie killjoy to be annoyed.

Katie: "You fucking would Tom! In any case that's not even accomplishment, I'm sure you can get that hooker to do anything with Enough Booger sugar and Lube." Katie said to Charlie.

Charlie: "I beg to differ, he's been behaved, clean and out of trouble for two weeks now." Charlie said to Katie until they were interfered by 'breaking news'.

Katie: "We are receiving word that A new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed," Katie announced as the screen comes on until they saw Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb in a turf war.

Charlie: "Oh shit..." Charlie said to herself.

Katie: "Oh shit indeed, it looks like the one, who's just joined the battle is none other than porn actor Angel Dust. What a juicy coincidence you must feel really stupid, right now?" Katie said laughing as Tom Trench laughed too.

Katie and Tom: "Ratings!" Both Katie and Tom said as Charlie freaked out and tries to cover the screen.

Katie: "Hold on. What's that? THERE'S A HUMAN IN HELL!?"

This catches everyone's attention.

Katie: "Let's take a look, shall we!?"

The screen shows Daphney trying to stay out of the danger!

Daphney: "Is everything like this in Hell!?"

The Egg Bois spots her and she manages to run from them. Daphney accidentally ran into the fight between the three Demons and they were speechless.

Angel Dust: "A Human? Now this is getting better!"

Cherri Bomb: "Now how did you even get here all of sudden?"

Sir Pentious: "

Daphney: "Um, hi I'm Daphney Fenton, so I'm just going to get out of your hair and—"

She was blocked by three of the Egg Bois.

Daphney looks down at the Egg Bois more clearly and said...

Daphney: "Awe, aren't you the cutest little eggy weggies."

They were speechless and looked at her as if she was high!

She picks them up and hug them...which causes them to love her back!

Sir Pentious: "What the fuck is wrong with you soon-to-be omelets!?"

Daphney: "Hey, calm down they're just eggs."

She puts them down.

Sir Pentious aims his weapon at them and says...

Sir Pentious: "For a Human, you really have some balls talking down to me."

Daphney: "And I'm glad you Demons never even heard of me...but the entire Ghost Zone knows."

Everyone was quiet for a second and Angel Dust asks...

Angle Dust: "I'm sorry, but did you just say, 'Ghost Zone'?"

Cherri Bomb: "Isn't that where the Ghosts go? How come the dead know about you?"

Daphney: "I'm Going Ghost!"

The Demons of Hell just witnessed a Human transforming into a Ghost!

Sir Pentious: "You're a Ghost!? Now this is just...wow."

He blushes at her appearance.

Angel Dust: "Nice ass, toots."

Daphney blushes and replies...

Daphney: "Stop it, pal."

She then fires a Ghost Ray at Sir Pentious.

He was blasted into a building and she smiles at this.

Sir Pentious came back and he tries to attack Daphney. But the Ghost Girl got ahead of him!

Katie: "Wow, this Ghost is good!"

Sir Pentious gets back up, only for an incoming kick to catch him off guard!

Sir Pentious was now knocked out and she won.

Daphney: "Oh, and the name...is Daphney Phantom."

(Yep, that's how I'm making this story into, everyone. But I'm going to give her some new powers, but I'm not making her into a Demon. So, I'm going to keep adding some new stuff. And don't worry, Helluva Boss will appear.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 11.8K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...
16.9K 286 17
'I was killed by truck-kun. That sucks... but then I was chosen to be a champion for a dragon goddess. Now I have a chance to live out every nerd's p...
77.2K 2K 33
One fateful, hellish day, a little girl appears in hell. She doesn't look threatening in the slightest, but down here, nothing can be assumed. Oh...
9.5K 262 21
In all of Hell, there was a demon more feared then Alastor, the radio demon, one that rivaled that of Lucifer and angels alike. Who is she,an overlor...