Be My Erasthai

נכתב על ידי Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... עוד

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Go Out With Me
Do You Like Horses?
Hunger Pangs
Provocation
Cry Center
Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
HERS
MINE
Mysterious Scent
The Bet
Pool And Jealousy
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

Miss him

1.4K 51 6
נכתב על ידי Ivy_m3moir

Adalia

The entire time I was talking to Zayn, he was either staring at my lips or my neck.

His gaze was beginning to make me feel hot like a fire was lit underneath my skin.

"So how many of the rooms in the hotel are you planning to renovate?" I inquired

"All of them" he answered, a smile still on his face.

"Okay. Do you have a style preference, or would you prefer to look at my stored design catalog?" I asked further.

"I'd like to see your catalog, please. I'm interested in knowing your...taste." He said, slowly adding the last part.

A flush went up my face, and I rushed to take a sip of the water on my desk, in an attempt to hide my embarrassment.

Come on focus girl. When he said taste, I'm pretty sure he meant design taste. Nothing else.

While I was drinking my water, I saw Addy on the other end wiggling her brows at me. She made a circle with one of her hands and threaded her other hand's index finger into it. She kept poking her index finger in and out of the circle and then she rolled her eyes backwards.

I choked on my water, causing a feat of strained coughs. Why does Addy have to be so fucking nasty oh my gosh.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, worry lacing his voice.

"Oh yea, I'm fine," I hurriedly replied.

I glanced back at Addy, only to see she was now laughing her ass off. I'm glad she finds this funny. I'd be sure to get her ass back later.

At that moment, I felt a hand come up to move the loose strands of hair away from my face and hook it behind my ears.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Zayn's voice sounded next to my ears.

His touch was magical. It made me lean into his hands, with hopes of feeling him more.

I closed my eyes and hummed, "Uh-huh"

"That's good," he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

He rubbed circles around my cheeks with his thumb, then dragged it down my jawline, my temple, and soon his entire hand was on my neck.

His finger crawled into the collar of my turtle neck shirt, and I could feel him pull the fabric down a little bit.

When his fingers grazed the - hickey-looking mark on my neck, I came so close to moaning that it was freaking ridiculous. Gosh, what was he doing to me?

As quickly as his touch started, it was also over in the same manner. I let out a little whimper at the loss of his skin on mine.

A barely audible noise that sounded like a...growl? escaped his throat and I snapped my eyes open. Our faces were close, just inches apart. If he were to tilt his head down just a little bit more we would-

Oh, come on Adalia. Really? One extremely hot guy was all it took for you to start acting like a sex-depraved maniac!

Well, technically, I am sex deprived. I mean I am a virgin and all, but never had I been this horny. I literally feel like if he asked to fuck me in the parking lot I'd agree on the fly.

I've never really considered myself a sexual person before. My sex libido is so low that sometimes I wondered if I was asexual. Now I know for a fact I definitely am not.

I quickly retreated and shuffled my chair backward in hopes of creating a protective distance between us. I was uncertain of what I would do if this man was to have even the slightest bit of contact with me again.

Zayn cocked an amused eyebrow at my actions but didn't question it.

Thank god he didn't say anything, because how was I supposed to explain myself?

Oh yea, I had to put some distance between us to protect you from myself because your very touch makes me want to jump your bones.

I took in several deep, low breaths to compose myself again. I doubted if it was even a possibility at this point. When I thought I had finally collected myself, my composure disappeared in an instant when my eyes fell on his lips. Those sexy lips that makes a lovely curve when he smiled or flexed in a sexy way when he spoke.

"You can touch it you know. It won't bite," his sultry voice spilled out of those lips I couldn't take my eyes off.

"I'm sorry what?" I said dumbly.

"The dog. You can touch him. He seems to like you a lot," he said.

I laughed nervously and took another sip of water. For a minute I thought he meant his lips. It was almost like he was teasing me on purpose.

I brought out my catalog of past-designed hotels and placed it in front of us. Zayn went through it as if it was the most interesting thing he has seen. So he was being honest when he said he wanted to know my taste.

Every question I asked him, he answered with direct responses, he acknowledged all my opinions and let me explore my ideas.

It was the first time that anyone had ever let me be this expressive.

It was also the first time that I felt my opinion truly mattered.

It made me feel kind of...interesting. Like I was a book worth opening just by its cover and name.

Ping.

Zayn's phone lit up with a text message.

Anyone else would have at least glanced at it, however, his gaze didn't budge from me.

Ping. Another text message came in. Then another and then two more.

Unable to stand the constant chiming, I asked, "aren't you going to get that? It must be urgent if they are spamming you none stop."

"No, it's no one important. Ignore it," He stated.

However, as much as I would have loved to do as he said, the constant dinging kept interrupting our conversations.

After a long time of constant dings and vibrations, Zayn growled and picked up the phone while ruffling his hair in anger.

There it was again. That sound. Also, why does he seem so angry, like someone was interrupting an important moment? I'm sure the hotel's renovation didn't have to be done immediately from what he told me.

After scrolling through the dozens of messages he got, Zayn finally sighed and put the phone down.

"I'm sorry, gorgeous, I have to go." He said.

I have no idea why, but my heart fell at his words. I didn't want him to leave, I wanted to keep talking to him as long as possible, to keep hearing his sultry voice vibrate through my ears. But I couldn't it out loud, I had just met him after all. So I swallowed and settled for:

"Oh, that's fine no need to be sorry. Is everything okay though?"

"Yes, everything is fine, my assistant just ran into some minor hiccup that requires my attention," he replied.

"Don't worry, I'll be back here tomorrow," he said after studying my face and giving me a small smile.

Geez, did I let the disappointment show on my face? This was embarrassing.

Letting out a nervous laugh, I said "Don't worry, take your time. Like you said we are in no rush"

"Come on, Hydra," He said to the dog.

The dog got up from where it had been laying on my feet, and elongated his forelimbs for a stretch. When he was satisfied, he straightened up and shook his body, as if to scatter his furs. Then he turned to me, wagging his tail and making little jumps in his spot as if he was requesting something.

I wasn't used to dogs, the only one my family had as a kid died from childbirth, and ever since we never got a new one. So right now I had no idea what this dog was doing, or what it wanted from me.

"Hydra, leave her alone. Lets go," Zayn commanded.

Then it dawned on me, the dog was looking for a goodbye. I stretched my hands out in a cautious manner, and stroke the dog's head. His tail wagging got faster as he jumped around trying to lick my hands.

"That's enough buddy," Zayn said, staring daggers at the dog. He looked like a kid whose mom gave his toy to another kid to play with. Was he jealous that his dog liked someone else? The image of it made me let out a giggle.

I looked up to see Zayn's heated gaze on me, his face mixed with emotions. His eyes looked like he had just heard or seen the most fascinating thing in the world, while his facial expression still looked ticked off.

I let go of the dog before he got into trouble with Mr. hottie in front of me.

"Um...I'll see you tomorrow then", I said, unsure of why he was still staring at me without moving.

"Aren't you going to leave me with your business card of some sort?" he asked.

"Oh! yea sure thing" I said as I fumbled around for my business card.

I handed the card to him, and the first thing he did was dial my number.

"There, you have my number too," He said. Then he bent down and stroked my hair, saying, "I'll always be available for you."

Those words lingered in the air as he walked away with Hydra. The way he walked was filled with confidence and sublimity. He commanded the attention of the whole room just by his strides.

As soon as he was at the door, Addy ran over to me and squealed.

"You lucky bitch! What was all that shit going on here huh? You guys were practically feeling each other up."

"No, we weren't!" I protested.

"What do you mean you weren't? Every time I raised my head to look at the both of you, he was either stroking your cheeks or grazing your hands. He so wants you girl," She said while giving me playful slaps.

"No, he doesn't. Stop making things up, he's just a client...a hot one." I said while blushing.

"Omg. look at you all flustered and shit. Anyways, if there is nothing going on between the two of you, how about you hand him over to me? I will give you my clients for the entirety of next month. Just give me this one, please," she begged.

"No!" I said in a harsh tone. Addy was surprised by my response, and so was I. What was that? It was like a momentary burst of anger at the mention of giving Zayn to someone else.

Why did I even say, give him to someone else? He wasn't mine to begin with.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude. It's probably my headache," I apologized.

Addy's shocked face was soon replaced with a smile, and she said, "That's okay. You did look hella tired today."

"So...? Does that mean you'll give him to me?" she continued.

The feeling of anger bubbled up again within me, and I took deep breaths to calm it down.

"I can't hand him to you. Luke said he requested me specifically. Besides how am I supposed to transfer him over? I can't just tell him 'By the way, my friend has the hots for you so Im transferring you to her,' I said, giving her a small laugh to mask my true feelings.

"You do have a point," she said. "Anyways, if you don't jump his bones soon, I'm going to."

I gave her the same playful smacks she had been giving me. "You horny bitch, go away."

"Don't gotta tell me twice. I'm going home, see you tomorrow," she said with a wave.

"What do you mean see you tomorrow? Are you leaving early?" I asked her.

She turned around and gave me a questioning look. "Baby girl, it's almost six pm"

I threw my eyes to the giant clock on the wall and saw that it was indeed almost six o'clock. Where did the time go?

"You were so busy staring into that hottie's eyes that you literally lost track of time, huh?" she laughed.

"Well, bye bitch," Addy threw me a wink and walked out of the office.

Wow, I didn't even know that I was talking to Zayn for that long. We were talking for almost more than five hours. It was ridiculous. I picked up my things, still scatterbrained from all that happened.

When I got home, the first thing I did was collapse on the bed. Today was like a fever dream. Nothing made any sense. From my car situation to the hickeys on my neck, and to the godlike structure of a man called Zayn.

Zayn. There was this hollow feeling in me like I missed him. The urgent need to see him was slowly rising in me, making my skin hot.

I decided to go take a shower and eat something, maybe then my brain would cool down and the hollow feeling in me would be filled up. However, from the shower to the kitchen, straight to my bed, the thought of Zayn haunted me.

I hugged my pillow and groaned. "Get out of my head ugh!"

I closed my eyes and attempted to sleep. I wouldn't be thinking about him if I was asleep right? Yep, that sounds about right. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, a text message came into my phone. I picked it up to see who it was and instantly regretted my decision.

Zayn: Goodnight, Gorgeous.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.1M 670K 50
COMPLETED - To Evelyn Schubert the thought of having a predetermined soulmate seemed a bit far-fetched. Lucky for her, this was an old practice among...
2.4M 103K 36
Any other man I wouldn't be afraid of but Lycan Leader Malcolm's body extrude a kind of confidence and primal power that even I can't ignore. --- Run...
12.7K 575 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...