Ride Along (A Dricki fanfic)

By dricki

Two is better than one. More

A/N
1-The Party.
2-The morning after.
3-Coffee For Two.
4 - 4112 Brook Ave
5 - The first kiss.
6 - Mixing business with pleasure.
7 - The truth hurts.
8 - Picking Up The Pieces
9 - Starting Again (part 1)
9 - Starting Again (part 2)
10 - Bad News.
11 - Picking myself up
13 - It's under control

12 - Just one sniff

403 20 0
By dricki

~ 3 Days Later

We have been in Ibiza for 3 days now! And I've already had so much food, alcohol, sex and of course so much weed. This was exactly what I needed to get over my mum, party all night, getting drunk and getting high!

We made our way into a local nightclub.

"I love you babe" I briefly said while making out with Nicki

"Me too" she answered

The making out went on for a while until a dodgy looking man appeared. As soon as we spotted him we immediately stopped kissing.

"Wanna buy some coke?" He asked us as if it were normal

"Hmmm, okay!" I said, whilst currently high.

"Babe!" Nicki rose her voice while slapping my chest.

"Ow babe what!?" I snapped.

She raised her eyebrows at me.

"C'mon babe just one sniff!"

"Ugh" Nicki rolled her eyes. "I'll be in our hotel room if you need me" she stormed off.

I gave the dealer the money and he gave me a small bag of cocaine.

'$20 for that!' I thought to myself.
I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the male bathroom.

I emptied out the contents of the bag onto the counter. I made a line of coke and took a deep breath before bending down, holding one nostril and sniffing up. I pulled my head back immediately after and took another deep breath.

God this feel so right! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
486K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...