Vampire's Destiny

Από _bangtanx_army

"Fuck you!" "If that was an option, I would've chosen it way before, my love." ----------------<>-<>-<>-<>... Περισσότερα

Introduction
1. °Unknown°
2. °Where am I?°
3. °A walk to park°
4. °Handsome°
5. °Jimshit°
6. °Along°
7. °Night with you°
8. °Friends°
9. °Jealousy°
10. °Confession°
11. °Old Friend°
12. °Treats you better°
13. °Brother°
14. ° Stay °
15. ° Party planner °
16. ° Handsome Intruders °
18. ° First Dinner with you °
19. ° Interruptions °

17. ° Baby Shower °

1 0 0
Από _bangtanx_army

|Y/N'S POV|
So after the deal or planning I and Sirenia are now in one of those famous decoration shop, 'BURIQUE DECORS'.
"Hey Y/n, how's this?" Sirenia said the 1000th time this day showing me a baby blue designed Carol pots.

"You want a boy or a girl?" I said now observing some designs here and there.

"I can go with any but I prefer a girl." She said.

"Alright!" I walked to the pink and green corner and took some designed glasses.

"This might work." I said taking out a few.

I went to one of the boy's decorations corner and took out some glasses from there.

"Hey! Y/n, jimin is coming for helping you and I'll go home because yk I want some rest." She said, I already saw this coming.

"Hmm." I just hummed.
"Let's get to the pots corner." I talked to myself collecting all the objects I have took.

"Umm, miss how can I help you?" A staff came and said.

"Uhh! Please show me the pots corner." I said, she took me to the pots corner.

"This is your way, miss."
"Thanks"
"my pleasure"

I walked and took in the colours. I took the white, grey, blue, pink, dark green, cyan colour pots. Atleast 50.
"These can work."

Now I went to the decoration corner and did the left out shopping.
When I exited the door, my head bumped into someone.

And due to some bad luck I fell.

                           ♤♡◇♧

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 35K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
579K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
367K 22K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...