My mother-in-law is reborn (7...

By CNovel_Reader

My mother-in-law is reborn [70s] 我的婆婆是重生的[七零] Author: crispy chestnut Source: https://www.banxia.co/268_268... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-219
Extra

Chapter 71-80

650 6 4
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 71

Lan Sihai and Uncle Lan's blind date went very smoothly.

He and Luo Xiaohe are not too young, and the two of them showed each other their horses and horses, and they both felt that the other party was a fairly suitable person, and they quickly issued a letter of introduction to get the certificate.

This speed is like a gust of wind.

But although it is a bit faster, everyone doesn't think there is anything wrong, and it is now at this speed. Even the young guy and the big girl have to settle down after meeting almost a few times. They are even less hypocritical at their age.

Lan Sihai and Luo Xiaohe received their marriage certificates, and Lan Sihai suggested: "Let's take a group photo." Luo Xiaohe

nodded, and they came to the photo studio at Daqianmen. Come to take wedding photos, the expression is quite meaningful. This made Luo Xiaohe somewhat uncomfortable, but the old man Lan was quite calm, he said: "Let's take a few more pictures. When I get older, I will take a look and feel that I am quite young now." "Pfft.

"

Both the photographer and Luo Xiaohe laughed.

This time I was not so nervous.

In fact, Luo Xiaohe felt that it was a bit of a waste of money, but he didn't stop it. The half-way couple always have to work together. She has also taken pictures before, but it is extremely rare. It is rare to come to take pictures, and her expression is a bit stiff and unnatural.

Lan Sihai: "Wait a minute, let's buy a bag of sugar and go home and share it with each other."

Luo Xiaohe: "Success."

It is not advocating to place wine now, and the emphasis is on keeping everything simple and not following the old customs, so the two of them have no intention of entertaining guests. . It is extremely simple for this young man to get married and treat guests, and they are even less troublesome at this age.

Luo Xiaohe moved her luggage there after receiving the certificate today. Lan Sihai went there with Luo Xiaohe at that time.

Luo Xiaohe's old lady is about the same age as Lan Sihai, but because of the hardships of life, she looks much older, her eyes are cloudy and yellow, and she looks like a gloomy old lady. But Lan Sihai wasn't too enthusiastic. Although he and Luo Xiaohe have obtained the certificate, but to say that they are a family, it is a bit too much.

The two sides were not very warm, and Mrs. Luo was unhappy because she lost a meal ticket for the elderly. But Luo Xiaolian, the younger sister of the Luo family, and Luo Xiaohu, the younger brother, both felt that it was good that the older sister was willing to find the life she wanted.

Although Lan Sihai is a bit older, it's not too bad for her sister to marry, let alone suffer too much.

Although I really don't want to admit it, many of the roots in this world are due to poverty. If the conditions are better, life will be much easier after all. The brothers and sisters of the Luo family helped Luo Xiaohe move. He didn't let the old lady of his family go over to recognize the door.

They didn't mention it, and Lan Sihai didn't take the initiative to mention it, and he wasn't idle either.

After the two of them took pictures, they bought more candy, and then they walked back with the bag. To be honest, Luo Xiaohe was a little flustered, she didn't expect that she would get married one day, she thought that she would never leave home for the rest of her life.

But who would have thought that the plan did not change quickly.

A person's point of view changes in an instant. To marry or not to marry is just as you like.

"Today is our wedding. Although we don't have a banquet, we still have to eat something good. Let's buy a roast duck, and some pig's feet, and go home to make pig's feet and soybean soup. Let's make another fish, grass carp stewed tofu, you What kind of dish do you think we are cooking?"

Luo Xiaohe sighed that it was too rich, but felt right, after all, it was a marriage, so it was always a little different from usual. She thought for a while and said: "The three of us are all meat dishes. Let's prepare a vegetarian dish. Fry some leeks or something." "

Success."

The two of them returned to the courtyard together. Everyone has gone to work, only Zhao Guihua and other housewives who do not go to work are there. Zhao Guihua sits with a few old women and young wives in the courtyard. busy.

But today the main general in the yard is not here, let alone today, Aunt Zhou hasn't gone out these few days, she has lost someone again, and even got her son's complaints, she feels very uncomfortable, so she wants to save face, so naturally she is not willing to deal with these People are getting mixed up.

She didn't go out, which didn't prevent everyone from discussing her at all.

Although everyone is not working, but the news is also very well-informed. Aunt Wang said in a low voice: "I heard that there was an investigation in the factory, and

Zhou Qun will have to re-take the seventh-level electrician certification. " Yes, I have practiced." "It stands to reason that you shouldn't test for level 7. After passing level 7 for so long, you should verify level 8." " There is no reason for this. Even if you say that you haven't made any progress in these years, you can't say anything. You know he's taking advantage of loopholes, but there's nothing you can do. Besides, if you think about it, if it's true, it's a scandal in the factory, and the leaders probably feel ashamed. He must be unwilling to sit down on this matter." Everyone was chattering, and there were some who understood. After hearing this, Zhao Guihua took it for granted. "This kind of person should be kicked home, thinking about cheating all day long." The person who spoke was from the Sui family, she finished complaining, and then said: "I heard that his teacher's wife passed away seven or eight years ago. " By then everyone already knew why Zhou Qun mentioned these people. Zhou Qun's teacher's wife died of illness seven or eight years ago due to depression. Aunt Xinghua mentioned by Zhou Qun fell down and collapsed on the bed in the year her husband retired, and passed away in less than three months. What else is peach red? It was a half-closed door ten years ago. It was very concealed, but it was still discovered. Ninetowns. He didn't know whether he was dead or alive. According to a distant relative of his family, he had already passed away. But I don't know if it's true or not.

It can be seen that Zhou Qun's suspicion of these female ghosts is really not random, but after consideration.

Of course, Zhou Qun also mentioned other people, but Jiu Mengzi didn't remember, did he? So there are no rumors about others. There are only a few people, but the reputation of these few people is another kind of good and bad for Zhou Qun.

The good thing is, there is no proof, since you said that we had an affair before, how about you prove it? Come to confront? Now that everyone is dead, how can we continue to fight? So this matter is really dead without proof.

Although it is not a good word to use, it is indeed the truth.

But there are also downsides. The downside is that everyone is more convinced that Zhou Qun is not innocent. Because it just so happened that the people Zhou Qun mentioned had all passed away. This further shows that Zhou Qun has a relationship with them and knows their situation clearly.

Otherwise, how can these people who are out of reach be so clear.

Although Zhou Qun has not admitted what he said so far, Jiu Mengzi's swearing is still very trustworthy. During these days, the excitement in the alley has always been like this. Even Bai Fendou broke up with Wang Xiangxiu, and Lan Sihai's blind date did not beat the speed of the spread of this matter.

Zhao Guihua: "When will Zhou Qun be assessed again?"

"It seems that it is scheduled for tomorrow, and the factory is also in a hurry. Otherwise, let this matter spread endlessly, do you want to make a fuss in the factory? You guys?" I don't know. I went back to my natal home yesterday. My natal home is in Lianhua Township. It's a two-and-a-half-hour drive, so I've heard about it. People ask me as soon as they see me. I heard that there is a young man in your machinery factory who likes to pair The old lady started? You have to pay attention to safety. Take a look, is it embarrassing? I am ashamed, I am embarrassed to say, that person is not only from our machinery factory, but also from my yard. It is embarrassing "

"You still say you, a relative of my family has heard about it in Tong County."

"Hey, what are you, my family has a relative from Hangzhou. This is not a relative who came here recently, and I heard I said it. This matter has to be passed on to Hangcheng. "

Everyone was very depressed. This good thing was not spread far and wide, but this bad thing was spread thousands of miles. As neighbors, they are all ashamed.

Zhao Guihua comforted them: "Don't worry about it too much, think about it from another angle, who is as knowledgeable as us? Will we be able to calm down when we encounter strange things in the future? We are knowledgeable people , I have seen butterfly swimming in a cesspit, and I have also seen laying hands on old ladies. I have seen a lot, and I have seen a lot, comrades."

Aunt Wang and all the old ladies laughed.

Aunt Su also participated in their chattering, and it was a bit unnatural to hear this. After all, her grandson Jin Lai was also a member of Butterfly in the Dung Pit. Can she be happy? Looking at Zhao Guihua again, I feel a little bit of hatred. How long has it been going on? Why do you keep mentioning it endlessly? It seems that your family is good, right?

She really looked down on Zhao Guihua, what are you talking about.

But, this person is still useful, she coughed and asked: "Osmanthus, how is your relative, Uncle Lan, how is the blind date?" Everyone looked at

her in unison, Aunt Su was taken aback, Said: "Why? Why are you all looking at me. I just asked casually."

Zhao Guihua hooked the corners of her mouth and said, "Don't you know? They have done it. I thought everyone in our hospital knew. You actually I don't know."

Aunt Su: "!!!"

Her eyes widened in disbelief: "It's done?"

She didn't make a move, and this person did it?

She was very angry, and hurriedly asked: "It's done? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

After she finished speaking, she knew that what she said was not good, and Zhao Guihua didn't give her a chance to defend herself, and said, "This has nothing to do with you. Relationship, why do I have to go to your house to tell you with drums and gongs! What's the reason?"

Zhao Guihua said something in his words: "Besides, everyone in the yard knows that their blind date was successful. You and the old man Bai are sticky and didn't pay attention.

Aunt Su: "... "

She was even more unnatural, and said dryly: "Lao Bai and I are innocent." The

two widows in this family are particularly interesting. The old widow claims to be innocent with Lao Bai, and the young widow claims to be innocent with Xiao Bai. But this innocence always costs other people's money, Zhao Guihua smiled mockingly.

At this time, Lan Sihai and Luo Xiaohe came back.

Lan Sihai: "Yo, you guys are so busy, too busy, you're all getting together and gossiping."

Everyone: "..."

What the hell do you call this busy?

Don't you just want to say that we are too free?

Everyone was speechless.

Zhao Guihua: "Uncle Lan, are you going to get the certificate today?"

As soon as the words came out, everyone looked at the two of them. Lan Sihai smiled and said, "Yes, this is our wedding candy.

" Grabbed a handful and said, "I'm happy."

Almost every household has people who don't go to work, so the idlers here cover almost every household. With Lan Sihai's score, there is no need to go from house to house to person gave. Everyone took the candy and immediately smiled.

"Congratulations! Uncle Lan, you move quickly."

"That's right, I didn't expect you to be so swift and resolute."

"This..."

Luo Xiaohe saw that everyone's eyes were focused on him, and said, "My name is Luo Xiaohe, you call me Lao Luo or Xiao He are both successful."

As the caretaker of the courtyard, Aunt Wang took the initiative to say: "In the future, you will talk about anything. We are all neighbors, and peace is the most important thing."

Luo Xiaohe: "Success."

Everyone greeted, and only Aunt Su, Aunt Su's heart is bleeding. She looked at the good things that Lan Sihai and Luo Xiaohe were carrying, and felt that her heart was bleeding. If, if she had grasped Lan Sihai early, would Luo Xiaohe have nothing to do?

His family can also improve their lives. She said with a corner of her mouth, "My child has diarrhea recently, and his stomach is empty, and there is no oily water." She talked as she spoke, but her eyes were glued to the bag

.

Everyone originally expressed condolences to the new neighbors, but unexpectedly, Aunt Su suddenly mentioned this. What she pictured is self-evident.

Lan Sihai scoffed, and said, "Your child is still short of oil and water? If he was short of oil and water, wouldn't he have stolen it long ago?"

Everyone laughed.

Although Luo Xiaohe is not a lesbian who is easy to get along with, she is really not as "courageous" as Lan Sihai. All her life, she cared about the eyes of others, suppressed her temper, and lived a very difficult life.

This was the first time I saw such a dashing person, and when I looked at the old man who had just received his certificate, I admired him a little more.

Although the words are ugly, but it sounds refreshing.

Lan Sihai also specially introduced to Luo Xiaohe: "I moved here late, and I haven't seen them fall into the cesspit, but the three hands of the Su family ate the sheep-eggs of the Zhou family, and I don't know if it's broken or not. Oh, whoops, who cares..."

Luo Xiaohe: "Oh my God."

The house they lived in was a small single-family house with a neighbor, but it was different from this kind of quadrangle house. . She had never seen such a lively scene, and since the day of the blind date, she had a premonition that this courtyard must be lively.

In the future, there will be some good shows to watch.

The Sui family is straightforward, and she said quickly: "Uncle Lan, it's not important what you said, the important thing is not to let the lesbians in the family go with sister Zhou next door to you. Xiaohe, let me tell you, you have to be on guard. It's the old man next door, Zhou Qun who looks like a man, in his thirties, he specializes in attacking old ladies, don't be fooled if you're new here. Be careful." Luo Xiaohe: "

!!! "

This is really...

Seeing their shocked appearance, Zhao Guihua laughed, and she said: "Okay, you can continue talking, Aunt Zhou is going to come out to beat people in a while, don't you see her lying on the window and staring here? "

Everyone looked along the line of sight, oh, it's true.

She was lying on the window, staring at them with a pair of venomous eyes. At first glance, she was really scary.

"It's true that there are everyone."

"That's not true."

After chatting together for a while, Zhao Guihua got up: "I'm going to the toilet, which one of you will go?" "

Hey, I'll go with you."

"I'll go too. "

I don't really want to go, but let's go for a while, or I will wait for myself, and I'm still afraid!"

Because of the haunting incident, no one talks about going to the toilet this night, and they are determined not to go unless it is a last resort. . Even in broad daylight, they are rarely alone, basically in groups.

Zhao Guihua was not afraid, and she knew the tricks, but she didn't act too inappropriately. After all, the security department is still investigating.

Although they were going through the motions a bit, they were still investigating after all, and Zhao Guihua didn't want to cause trouble for herself. A group of them came out to go to the toilet, Aunt Su struggled out of the frustration of being bullied by Lan Sihai, and followed everyone.

She went to the toilet, and suddenly said: "Osmanthus, do you remember? At that time, each of them picked up a plate with words on it?"

Zhao Guihua did not change his face: "What plate?"

She looked at it in confusion Aunt Su, said: "The one with the words? How come I don't remember it?"

"It's written with auspicious characters on it. The one in my family is a blessing, remember? A few half-sized children went to play together and picked up the one?" "

I went to play and pick something together, that time was clearly when the landlord's house was defeated. A group of boys divided.

However, Zhao Guihua pretended to be enlightened and said, "You said that, I remembered? Why did you remember to mention this? It happened eight hundred years ago. Even the plate was broken. Do you still remember?" Did you mention this old sesame seed and rotten millet?"

Aunt Su's face tightened, she fixed her eyes on Zhao Guihua, but she didn't see a reason from her.

She has been thinking about this matter for several days, and she is sure that the one in his house was broken. But the dealer's one, after all, she didn't see it with her own eyes. So she thought to ask again, if his house hadn't been broken, she would have been tricked by him no matter what. This is all money.

Besides, it doesn't matter if it is broken, as long as it is not thrown away, it can be exchanged for money if there is a crack, but I don't know what happened to his house. Aunt Su's only thought is to make a fortune, she has no other way out, so she can only consider this.

Even if, even if it is really impossible. She also thinks it's better to say it out, it's not just their family who feel distressed. She wanted to see Zhao Guihua's distressed face.

She said, "Do you still keep the one at your house?"

Zhao Guihua looked at Aunt Su suspiciously, and said, "Are you sick? It was broken several years ago. Why should I keep it? Throw it away a long time ago." I can't eat, drink, or use anything. Do I keep the baby? It's you, why did you suddenly bring this up today." Here it

comes.

Aunt Su made a distressed look and said, "Actually, that one is worth a lot of money. Unfortunately, the one in my house was broken. I didn't expect this one in yours to be broken too.

" What, what is valuable or not, don't be fooled by others, I don't think that shit is worth much. Maybe people deliberately lied to you when they said it was valuable. I didn't see what it was worth." Aunt

Su Urgently: "Don't believe me, this is really valuable."

Zhao Guihua: "Hehe, don't lie to yourself, I don't see how valuable it is."

Aunt Su: "Why can't you listen to people's words."

Zhao Guihua narrowed her eyes slightly, and said: "Look at you, I think you can't listen to people's words. This obviously doesn't sound true. Besides, things that have been broken long ago, why did you suddenly mention this? What's the value? It's worthless, so someone deliberately fooled you, right? I said, Aunt Su, you can't just increase your age and not lose your mind. You can believe this kind of thing, anyway, I don't think it's worth it." Aunt Su almost swallowed her old

blood If you don't come, this Zhao Guihua doesn't understand anything.

Antiques, do you know antiques?

You bastard.

She was so angry that she didn't want to, but seeing Zhao Guihua's disbelieving and disdainful eyes, she just felt angry.

Stupid, really stupid.

Aunt Su just wanted to find out about Zhao Guihua's reality, and stimulate Zhao Guihua by the way.

But I didn't expect Zhao Guihua to be stimulated, and I was quite angry.

She was angry, but she forgot that there was someone who was more angry than her, and that was Aunt Wang beside her.

Aunt Wang had been tricked by Bai Fendou, and she couldn't get over it. How could she not understand what Aunt Su said? That is more convinced that Bai Fendou is tricky in selling things to their family, otherwise, how could Aunt Su be so eager, and how could she find Zhao Guihua again.

She couldn't know about it herself, and Bai Fendou must have told their family about it.

And they made it clear that seeing Bai Fendou making money, they also wanted to get a share of the pie.

Aunt Wang hated Bai Fendou even more.

Aunt Su didn't care what effect her words had on Bai Fendou. In her opinion, Aunt Wang was better off than them, so she shouldn't be so stingy. Besides, so what if you know, it has nothing to do with her.

If you don't like it, you can go to fight with Bai.

Anyway, Aunt Su is an old selfish ghost.

There was an undercurrent at the scene, and Zhao Guihua felt it immediately. She went home to make lunch after going to the toilet, feeling a little more thoughtful. She couldn't remember whether Aunt Su came to ask her in her previous life, but she did remember it. After a few years, she thought it was okay and took this thing out to use, but lost it again.

In this life, she knew by accident that this plate was worth some money, so looking at the things in her previous life, it would be very suspicious.

Her three suspects, Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin, knew exactly how valuable this thing was. But she didn't make it clear that the Su family also knew. But today's words confirmed it, Aunt Su must know.

The Su family, this is the third suspect.

Moreover, Aunt Su's suspicion has increased a lot.

If she knows that this thing is valuable, she is really likely to do it. She can't do it by herself, and she has a grandson who is happy to steal things. Her chance of attacking is much greater than that of Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin.

Zhao Guihua looked in the direction of the Su family and sneered.

Liang Meifen helped her mother-in-law, and when she saw her smile suddenly, she was startled, and cooked carefully with a little caution. Isn't this old lady too cloudy? But she can't do anything, there's nothing she can do, it's not easy being a daughter-in-law.

"Mom, last time Zhiyuan told me before he left, what do you think of our family going out for an outing in the mountains after he comes back?"

Zhao Guihua: "Ok.

" There is an event in Tianchang, let's go to see the excitement, and go for an outing in the mountains the next day."

Liang Meifen: "Zhiyuan also means that."

She hesitated, and said: "Then shall we go fishing?"

Zhao Guihua: "Fishing! Of course Go fishing!"

She hasn't opened yet, so how could she give up.

Liang Meifen also laughed, this fishing is a good thing, their stomachs are short of oil and water, this fish is also delicious.

Zhao Guihua: "By the way, why haven't you returned to your natal home recently?"

She glanced at her daughter-in-law, Liang Meifen's hand trembled, and the bowl almost dropped. It's nothing, I don't have to go back all the time."

In fact, the fact is that the last time her younger brother discussed marriage, she quarreled with that future younger sibling. She was fighting for the rights of the Liang family, but her younger brother said that she was making trouble on purpose, so he yelled at her not to allow her to go back to her natal family.

Think about how many good things this younger brother has taken from her over the years, how much money he has to take away, and even gave him a formal job. With such a result now, she felt uncomfortable, but she didn't dare to say more.

She knew her mother-in-law, who hated him terribly, if she said it, the result would only be worse.

She actually knew that her brother just resented her for not giving three turns and one sound, thirty-six legs. But Liang Meifen knew better that she was powerless. She is willing to help her brother, she can give as much as she wants, but she has no money if she doesn't work, and there is an evil mother-in-law at home.

She can't do it.

Knowing that she couldn't do it and still embarrassing him, Liang Meifen felt extremely sad.

But she didn't dare to show it, so she quickly changed the topic and said, "My little brother is helping out in the publicity department this time. What are you talking about? He's extremely busy. It's impossible to be transferred to the publicity department. Isn't this busy work for nothing?"

Zhao Osmanthus fragrans: "It's good to exercise a little bit. Besides, there's nothing wrong with performing well. Maybe it will catch the leader's eyes." That's what she said, but

Liang Meifen couldn't believe it at all. What can catch the leader's eyes and what she thinks It's okay, there are so many employees here, can the leaders tell them all? She didn't believe it.

What a waste of energy.

He usually looks like a shrewd person, but what he does doesn't work at first glance.

However, Liang Meifen didn't dare to say that her uncle was working for nothing, so she could only change the subject again and said, "Mom, do you think Zhou Qun can pass tomorrow?"

Zhao Guihua: "I think so, after all, it has been a while, he It's been more than two years since he finished the exam, or less than two years? I can't remember the exact time, but after so long, it's impossible for him to maintain his previous level." After a pause, she continued: "

And... I really don't want to have a scandal here."

Liang Meifen: "It's really disgusting, how can there be such a dog! I have never seen anyone worse than him. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit. A big man doesn't work hard by himself. Thinking about relying on women, bah!"

This kind of thing is even more contemptible than messing around with men and women, because there is really too much age difference.

Liang Meifen complained, other people are like this.

Soon, it was the next day. Zhou Qun didn't sleep all night last night, and he was not energetic. How could he be energetic? Although he kept comforting himself, he was not so confident in his heart, but was very irritable.

He was nervous, and Jiang Lu was even more nervous.

Jiang Lu still didn't convince his old father. After all, Jiang's father is also a person on the stage, how could he not see these things clearly. From the first day this incident broke out. Father Jiang is forcing Jiang Lu to divorce.

In fact, Father Jiang disliked his son-in-law when they got married, but at that time Jiang Lu was on the verge of death.

As a father, he has never been able to screw his daughter.

Fortunately, Zhou Qun treated Jiang Lu pretty well. He hadn't had any children in the past ten years of marriage, and he never complained about Jiang Lu. In addition, he would protect Jiang Lu from his mother's side. To be honest, Father Jiang kind of recognized his son-in-law.

Otherwise, I can't run for him.

But he never expected that he would miss it, and this person would cause such a big scandal.

Zhou Qun and Jiang Lu felt ashamed, but Jiang's father was even more embarrassing. It can be said that everyone was thrown into the Pacific Ocean. Those who didn't deal with him would discuss it in front of him, deliberately disgusting him.

He resolutely forced Jiang Lu to divorce, but Jiang Lu refused. Even if he broke away from the relationship between father and daughter, Jiang's father would never give this son-in-law another chance. If it was just a romantic relationship, it wouldn't be so embarrassing.

What the hell is this.

A young boy is getting together with an old lady, Jiang's father really can't afford to lose that person.

Jiang Lu was rejected one after another, and Jiang's father had already announced that she would break away from the father-daughter relationship if she didn't get a divorce. So Jianglu is also in dire straits now. In the past, she gave her salary to her mother-in-law. If I don't have any money, I go back to my natal family to ask for it. Her father and elder brother are both in positions of power, and giving her some is just a sprinkle of water. So although the salary is handed over to the mother-in-law, she is actually not short of money, and sometimes she goes back to her mother's house to get what she can't buy.

Her natal sister-in-law hated her to the core, but Jiang Lu took it for granted that she was the daughter of this family, so it was normal for her to go back to her natal home to take things to supplement her husband's family.

But she didn't expect her natal family to be determined this time.

Her sister-in-law took chicken feathers as arrows, and she was not allowed to come in.

Jiang Lu can be said to be under attack from both sides.

She was in a difficult situation, but she didn't calm down with her natal family, so she would have no chance to help Zhou Qun, so both Zhou Qun and her were a little bit more unhappy. Early in the morning, Jiang Lu tidied Zhou Qun's clothes and said, "Today's assessment, you can be calm. I believe in your strength." Zhou Qun looked at

Jiang Lu with disgust and said, "Of course I have Powerful, but what if someone else intends to punish me? I will tell you, let you go home and find your father to help me out, look at you, you can't do such a small thing well." Jiang Lu's eyes were

red , Said: "I will look for my dad again, but you also know that my family is angry, they don't understand..."

Zhou Qun: "They don't understand, why can't you explain?"

He reprimanded: "Everyone's relatives After so many years, I never thought that they would rather believe the outside world than me. I am really disappointed. I know, I know they have always looked down on me and thought I was not good enough for you. , what else? Even if Zhou Qun didn't find you, could I find someone worse? My conditions, my motivation, I can definitely find better... But what about you? Apart from a good family, you have nothing but a good family "

"Brother Qun..."

"Forget it, I'm still on my own, let go!"

He patted Jiang Lu's hand away, and walked outside first. It has to be said that since he met the female ghost last time, his thoughts on women have faded a lot. Every time he thought of a woman, he would think of the old lady, and then the female ghost, and he suddenly felt that he was not good enough.

Even for a young woman like Jiang Lu, he felt extremely uncomfortable.

He didn't want to go out with Jiang Lu on his bicycle alone.

He didn't know how much the people in this yard cared about him. As soon as they left, they would lie at the door of their house and look out to watch the excitement. After Zhou Qun left, Jiang Lu also went out with red eyes, wiping away tears.

Zhao Guihua lay at the window watching, sighed, and said, "I'm afraid of marrying the wrong man."

Mingmei bit her steamed bun, leaned over to the window and followed suit, and muttered, "You said it would be great if I also worked in the machinery factory I can watch the excitement now."

He is really a person who watches the excitement and is not afraid of big things.

Zhao Guihua: "If you are transferred to the machinery factory, you have to start as an apprentice. Even if you are not an apprentice, you are a cadre establishment in the office. When you are not a regular worker in the first year, it is only a dozen yuan. Twenty yuan or so to start. Are you willing?"

I have to say, Zhao Guihua really knows Mingmei a little bit, although Mingmei likes to watch the fun, but the amount of money is obviously more important.

She shook her head firmly and said, "No, I also work in the front line of social service positions. Serving the people is my ideal. Big state-owned enterprises are not suitable for me." Twenty

?

Her current salary plus subsidies is about 40 yuan a month.

Let alone a woman, even a man can't earn her, so she is not crazy.

Mingmei put on her small satchel and said, "Okay, I'm going to contribute to society."

"By the way, Mingmei, don't you have any activities on Labor Day?"

Zhao Guihua asked curiously. She always heard that this factory held activities and that factory held activities, but she didn't know that Mingmei and the others had any activities. I seldom heard of it in my previous life, and it seems that I have never heard of it in this life.

Mingmei squinted and said: "What activities can we have? Every time we are on vacation, we are the busiest time. My route is not bad. Some routes in rural areas are crowded. May The weather is the best, neither hot nor cold, and many people go to the city to buy. We are too busy, so how could we have any activities? The nature of our work is different." Zhao Guihua: "That's right, okay

. You can go now."

Mingmei: "Mom, why don't you help me go to the pharmacy to buy some fat sea today? My throat is uncomfortable these days."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay."

Mingmei gave the money Zhao Osmanthus, Zhao Osmanthus didn't refuse, just accepted it. Liang Meifen did the math, how much money does her mother-in-law have left, she looked at Mingmei sympathetically, a few cents are money.

Mingmei didn't notice it, she pushed the car out.

What, you mean Zhuang Zhixi?

He has been going out early recently, earlier than Mingmei.

Liang Meifen sighed again: "What do you think my brother-in-law is doing so hard to help others? He left so early this morning."

Zhao Guihua glanced at her and said, "Even if you can't get anything, it's always good to learn something. "

In the previous life, Zhuang Zhixi could use this opportunity to enter the publicity department, but in this life, it's not 100% perfect, but even so, Zhao Guihua felt that her youngest son did the right thing. She still had a little impression of Lao Huang from the publicity department. A person who is capable.

The third child followed suit to learn something, which is very good.

At this time, Zhuang Zhixi had been busy working in Corey for a while, and he followed Lao Huang to redraw the blackboard newspapers in the factory area, which was specially to celebrate the May Day Labor Day. Lao Huang: "Look, when we do blackboard newspapers, we must attach great importance to composition. You don't have to be so professional in drawing, because everyone is amateur, and you may not be able to see it, but you have to coordinate. If you can't do this, people will think The composition of your blackboard newspaper is abrupt..."

Zhuang Zhixi listened carefully.

"Look, it's like we usually make spring blackboard newspapers because of..."

The two were working hard when they saw Zhang San'er running over and said excitedly: "Do you know? Today you That Zhou Qun in the yard is going to retake the seventh-level electrician exam."

He was very excited, and said: "I saw that, in order to ensure fairness, the factory hired several electricians from other factories. There are also workers in each workshop. Representatives can participate."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know, I heard several groups of people talking about it this morning."

Lao Huang looked at Zhuang Zhixi and laughed.

Zhuang Zhixi is really serious when he is serious about studying, but he is not good at gossip. True gossip, if you feel it at the same time in a short period of time, it really feels quite split. But Lao Huang liked this kid more and more.

How should I put it, be serious when you should be serious, and lively when you should be lively.

Although these words are very simple, not everyone can do it, and he can't do it.

He didn't stop them from gossiping, but he kept his ears up to listen. There was no way, everyone was curious.

And their factory really hasn't encountered such a big gossip in decades, they are fake if they are not curious.

Zhang San obviously knew more than the people in their compound, so he told Zhuang Zhixi: "Our security department visited the people involved, but they are gone, and the family members of the people involved must not admit that they have any relationship with Zhou Qun. However, external investigations can still reveal a thing or two. Zhou Qun is not innocent. His master's neighbors said that he often went there, but it was very frequent, and he went there especially when his master was not at home, because of his age. Well, they didn't think much about it at the time, but they didn't expect...they still lacked knowledge."

As a person who pretended to be a ghost at the scene, Zhuang Zhixi knew from the beginning that Zhou Qun was definitely not innocent, so this remark was not surprising at all.

But he also said: "I'm not curious about these pornographic news, I'm just curious about the grading test... This is too unfair."

Zhang San: "Just pretend. I'm not curious about this. There is no such thing in the factory. I'm not curious. Everyone wants to know how Zhou Qun can do it."

A few of them got together to gossip, and at this time Bai Fendeng also came over, just like Chinese New Year, and said: "Hey, you think Zhou Qun can pass the test smoothly. Is it? Surely not? I hardly believe that he really has this ability. It's not because he benefits from sleeping with old women."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and didn't answer. Zhang San thought about it and said, "I don't know, wait a minute You'll know, it shouldn't take long..." "

I'm really surprised, there are usually five people in the exam, and Zhou Qun can't handle everyone..." Zhuang Zhixi questioned.

Zhang San's expression was subtle, Zhuang Zhixi: "You know? Tell me."

Zhang San: "Hey."

Bai Fendou: "I know, I know."

As a security department, I really know more.

He said: "Five people include three senior electricians, one department director and one factory leader. But the problem is, among the three senior electricians, one is Master Zou, the person in charge, who is Aunt Xinghua's husband. There are two One is Master Zou and his apprentice, and the other is Zhou Qun's senior. If someone greets them, they will turn a blind eye. The director and factory leaders don't understand technology. As long as the three of them insist, Zhou Qun Guaranteed to pass..."

Bai Fendou scolded: "You wicked bastard, we work hard, but it's not as good as this one who doesn't follow the right path."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said to himself that you are not an innocent person.

However, don't talk about official business, talk about private affairs.

This time, Bai Fendou actually started fighting with Wang Xiangxiu. The two of them never reconciled, and they seemed to be falling apart.

Of course, it was also Bai Fendou's unilateral action.

Wang Xiangxiu is still trying to reconcile.

This is quite curious.

Zhuang Zhixi asked casually: "You're in a good mood today, aren't you angry?"

: "Your grandfather is so old and can find someone to marry immediately. I am a young man with excellent conditions. Why can't I find it? Is it worth entangled with the widow?" Dare, he was angry for so long this time because of Others have a successful blind date.

This is stimulated.

Zhuang Zhixi cursed in her heart, wondering how many days you can last.

Just as I was talking, I heard someone shouting loudly: "The result is out, the result is out..."

Zhuang Zhixi:! ! !

Chapter 72

"The skills assessment at the factory office, Zhou Qun's level is barely enough for level seven." The person who came to report the news was Wang Ermeng from the security department. It seemed that on this day, everyone turned into Sherlock Holmes and stared at him Follow the clues over there.

No, as soon as there was a result, Wang Erlaizi ran out to gossip with everyone.

Zhuang Zhixi was surprised: "He's only qualified for level seven?"

"No, no one believed you when you said that he was not tricky in the grade test back then. I heard from Lao Tian from the second workshop that Lao Tian is the representative of the second workshop. He was on site this time. I I heard from him that at Zhou Qun's level, if you meet strict people, you will definitely not be able to pass. But generally speaking, everyone will pass it. It is more likely to be able to pass, but it is not enough. However, because the re-examination may lead to more stress and abnormal performance, everyone still thinks that there is no problem for Zhou Qun to pass the seventh level. Zhou Qun explained that it is because his body and spirit have been poor recently, which has affected his performance. "

"What about the factory? How does the factory decide to deal with it?"

"I heard that the leaders discussed it and let him go. Firstly, it is because his current level is enough for the seventh level, and secondly, it is also because it is not easy to train a master in the factory. .As for those rumors that are making a lot of noise, after all, there is no evidence. The factory does not accept it."

In fact, no one in the factory does not believe it, and they all know that it must be true.

However, the factory also had to face, and Zhou Qun happened to be good enough, so the factory kept him.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and Bai Fendou complained directly: "He has been taking grade examinations for two years, and he has not improved at all in the past two years? He is now at this barely passed level, and he definitely wasn't two years ago." Wang Erlaizi: "People

said In the past few years, because I have no children, I have been thinking about children all day long, which has delayed my work and study. So I have not made any progress."

Zhou Qun is really good at making excuses for himself.

Incidentally, he poured a little dirty water on Jianglu.

However, the excuse she made was more or less reasonable, after all, she had been married for more than ten years and had no children, so everyone saw her urgency.

Bai Fendou: "Bah, really, what else would his family do besides pour blood on his daughter-in-law!"

Zhou Da's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law thought they were doing it without anyone noticing it, but in fact, how could they hide it so closely? neighbors.

Wang Erlaizi and Zhang San'er immediately cheered up: "Black dog blood? Can you tell me?"

They didn't grasp this kind of gossip.

Bai Fendou: "Okay, I'll tell you."

Lao Huang: "Xiaozhuang, pass me the red chalk."

"Okay!"

Bai Fendou: "Let's go, let's talk while patrolling.

" When they left together, Zhuang Zhixi shrugged and laughed, and muttered: "It's really..."

Lao Huang glanced at Zhuang Zhixi and said, "You think it's unfair not to deal with Zhou Qun?"

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head, and said, "I knew from the beginning Can't deal with Zhou Qun, as long as Zhou Qun is not too bad, he can pass the test of the factory. But it's just a bad reputation." Lao Huang became interested and asked: "Why do you think

he can pass the test? I have confidence in your neighbor."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I don't have confidence in him, but I have confidence in the factory leaders. They don't want this grade test to become a scandal, so Zhou Qun must be able to pass it. And Zhou Qun The reason you are looking for is not bad, right?"

Lao Huang pursed his lips.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Besides, Zhou Qun's teacher is very devoted to him. He has no secrets about technology. Zhou Qun has a higher starting point than others and has learned a lot. Even if his level may not be perfect, how many He is also better than his peers. After all, other old masters will hide more or less. His side is different. His foundation is good. He is also young and capable, and the factory leaders will not be very harsh for work. He, but I think it will be very difficult for Zhou Qun to upgrade in the future."

Lao Huang: "Your analysis makes sense."

They were discussing Zhou Qun here, and they were also discussing Zhou Qun elsewhere. This week, Zhou Qun seemed to be a hot topic in the factory. For a while, he was "in the limelight". Unfortunately, Zhou Qun himself didn't want this reputation very much. He went back to the office with a dark face, but there was no one in the office.

In the past, the people in their electrician team still complimented Zhou Qun a little bit. He was young and promising, and his family had a little background. Just thinking about it, he knew that this person had a bright future in the future, so he was naturally happy to make friends with him. But it's different now. Everyone dare not step aside, who knows if he will hook up with his daughter-in-law.

Anyway, they hid far away, after all, no one likes green hats.

But because of his incident, the apprentices and apprentices in the factory received a lot of benefits. In the past, this master would order some disciples more or less. Whether it is more or less, there is always such a situation, but now it is completely gone, and it has disappeared.

As a master, it is strictly forbidden for apprentices to come to the door.

After all, who knows if he will be like Zhou Qun, who is ruthless and will not let go when he is old.

Another one, because everyone knows the recent situation, so they dare not make small moves in the matter of teaching apprentices, for fear of being caught as a typical example. You have a good temper as a leader. The leader is for the face of the factory, but it doesn't mean that you don't get angry. It is precisely because of various reasons that the new employees in the factory, who are apprentices, have taken advantage of it.

It can be said that sacrificing Zhou Qun's reputation alone has helped most people.

Zhuang Zhixi and his comrades talked about it, and so did the lesbians. There are few lesbians in their machinery factory, but there are some in every workshop. Usually, Wang Xiangxiu doesn't have much contact with lesbians, and everyone can't understand her. Show-play-wind-show.

But lately it's been coming together from time to time. Who let it be, they have a lot of things going on in the compound.

Especially Zhou Qun, who is a very famous person.

They all get first-hand gossip from her.

Of course, there are other channels for gossip, but it doesn't affect everyone talking about it.

"Xiu'er, tell me, Zhou Qun and his wife have not had children for so many years, is it because he is really not interested in young women?" As soon as this question was asked, everyone immediately pricked up their ears

.

Wang Xiangxiu: "Who knows, anyway, all the older people are involved now, and he really doesn't have children." It's no wonder he likes older people, he's hooked up with her, obviously he can't do it.

But Wang Xiangxiu didn't show it at all.

She has to say that Zhou Qun likes older people, otherwise she won't be able to break free?

She said: "Well, it's really hard to say, he is still staring at my mother-in-law, which makes my mother-in-law and the others not at ease now." "At

this age, you should be more careful."

"That's right."

"Then your mother-in-law is not easy."

"Is it because he couldn't ask for your mother-in-law, so he falsely accused you of revenge."

Wang Xiangxiu: "..." You really dare to think.

She hesitated: "Who knows?"

Everyone's discussion was in full swing, and Zhou Qun was always the center of the topic.

Even Li's cook, Weng and his son-in-law, put aside their old feud with Bai for the time being, and were able to gossip about Zhou Qun together.

This trend was suppressed twice in the factory, but it was useless, it couldn't stop people's mouths, Zhou Qun was like a rat crossing the street every day. With Zhou Qun in dire straits, the day soon came to Labor Day.

Labor Day is a holiday for working people and the most important holiday for their workers.

Labor is the most glorious thing!

On the morning of Labor Day, Zhuang Zhixi changed into a short-sleeved and half-sleeved Dacron shirt early in the morning, looking like a very energetic young man.

Zhuang Zhixi wanted to go over early to check the venue, and said, "I'm leaving first, you guys must go and see it later."

He named his daughter-in-law emphatically: "Come early, don't be squeezed behind, you can't see my handsome figure."

Mingmei smiled: "Stop bragging, let's go quickly."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled , and left soon, he knew that this was a business matter, and he couldn't delay it.

Mingmei also ate a little faster. Seeing her like this, Zhao Guihua said, "You don't have to worry .

"

"It's true that there are a lot of people today. After all, I haven't done this for several years."

Everyone didn't have any entertainment. Since there is a party, there must be a lot of people.

Hutou: "Grandma, I'm going too, and Hutou is going too."

Little Swallow agreed softly: "Little Swallow is going too." "Take you, take you all, don't worry

."

The child immediately cheered up.

Zhuang Zhiyuan has returned from a business trip these days. He said: "There are so many people, don't let the children step on it, I will hold the tiger's head. Wife, you hold the little swallow. Let's go as a family." It is rare for the younger brother to be the host, Zhuang

Zhiyuan Of course I want to cheer for my brother.

She had no objection to Liang Chunyu. She said, "I don't know how many people there are .

"

That's the way things are, people are simply too scary.

In her previous life, even her shoes were trampled off, and she lost a shoe.

"Osmanthus, old Zhao!"

Zhao Guihua put down his chopsticks and went out: "Aunt Wang? What are you doing?"

Aunt Wang: "I made a count just now. Everyone in our hospital will go to the factory to watch the excitement, so I plan to lock the gate. No, I'll come over and meet you. If I'm late, you are all at the gate Wait for a while, don't rush to climb over the wall, it's not safe."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, this is a good thing, and it's much safer."

This family is not at home, so it is really easy for someone to break into the empty door.

Zhao Guihua: "Then when are you leaving? We can go together."

Aunt Wang: "Go first, I will be the last one to leave, and I have to lock the door." "

That's fine."

She didn't say anything about herself It's impossible to go early and occupy a place or something, and it may be impossible to find someone by then.

Aunt Wang: "That's fine, I'll go to someone else's house and talk about it."

She notified from door to door, and when she came to Lan Sihai's house, the old couple of Lan Sihai was ready to go out. Aunt Wang really wanted to sigh when she saw it. Ah, still have to dress up. When she saw Luo Xiaohe for the first time, her hair was gray, and although the clothes were washed clean, it could be seen at a glance that they had been worn for many years, and they were all gray. But it hasn't been long since she was married, and now her hair is dyed black, and her clothes are newly made. People look at least ten years younger.

It is true that a man depends on his clothes and a horse depends on his saddle.

She repeated the matter of locking the door, Lan Sihai nodded, and said, "I see, it doesn't matter if we don't come back for lunch at noon." Aunt Wang knew that Uncle Lan was going to a restaurant, and she lamented that Uncle Lan was

really An awesome character. All their lives, whether they are their elders or their juniors, they put their children first.

Like their family, the two grandsons have to save money for the grandson to marry a wife in the future. If her daughter is born again, she will have to save even more. But this is really the first time I have seen an old man like Lan Sihai, and there is only one in ten miles and eight villages.

He is a man who only cares about his own happiness.

Everyone in their yard saw it. A while ago, Mingmei's mother was old man Lan's daughter who came to deliver food to her father, plus tidy up the house. At that time, Lan Sihai hadn't dated Luo Xiaohe yet.

Lan Sihai directly told his daughter not to come here in the future, so as not to affect his chic life, take a look, is this human?

Everyone in their yard knew that the old man was a selfish ghost.

However, Aunt Wang was a little bit envious when she complained. How should I put it, I believe that other people are the same. Everyone said that he only cared about his own selfishness, but why didn't he want to live such a life.

She regained her senses and said, "Okay, you guys go now, you left early enough."

Lan Sihai smiled: "Choose a good place, you all have sharp eyes, no matter how far you stand, you can see us. No, no!"

Aunt Wang: "..."

These words are still as annoying as ever.

But she's used to it, plus... she secured a match for them, and got a big piece of pig's head. But when they were older, they made snacks, and their family ate three meals. Just for this, she thinks that Uncle Lan is also a good person.

She smiled and said: "Find a safe place, otherwise there will be too many people, so don't squeeze it."

Uncle Lan raised his chin and said, "I'll go there earlier and go around the leader. I'm going to be a seat, who made me old, hehe, hehehe."

Aunt Wang waved her hand: "You are amazing, we can't compare."

Lan Sihai: "I won't waste time with you."

Luo Xiaohe also called Hello, follow Lan Sihai's side.

Aunt Wang sighed: "This Luo Xiaohe is lucky."

Although Luo Xiaohe suffered from bad people when she was a girl, and suffered for decades, but now it can be regarded as the end of all hardships. Although Lan Sihai is a bit older, if a twenty-year-old finds a forty-year-old, everyone will definitely talk about it. But it's not obvious that people in their 50s are looking for people in their 70s.

Because it looks like an old man and an old lady at first glance, so everyone won't care too much about it, and they won't feel too harsh about it. So it's quite appropriate for Luo Xiaohe and Old Man Lan to get together on a blind date.

Aunt Wang smiled enviously and walked to the backyard, continuing to inform.

Lan Sihai walked with Luo Xiaohe, and asked: "Have you seen such a performance before?"

Luo Xiaohe shook his head: "No, in the years when my father passed away, I was the only one who went to work, and my mother had no job and could only make some pasting paper. My siblings have to go to school, and the family is very difficult, but whenever I have time, even if I don't work, I go to the countryside to dig wild vegetables, or help my mother paste paper boxes. Later, my siblings grew up, My sister's wife is very nice and has helped my family a lot, but my mother believes in the water thrown out by a married daughter, and my family is also a heavy burden. She doesn't want my brother-in-law to despise my sister, so she doesn't accept much help. Then something happened, my sister came back to live with her two children. Although she had a job, the burden on the family was heavy. Fortunately, my younger brother was also working at that time. You see, my family has been busy like this , how can I have time to come out and read these things."

When she said this, she was not complaining, but simply explaining her own situation.

Lan Sihai: "Then you are really good. Didn't you support your family in the early days?"

Luo Xiaohe proudly raised his head and said, "Yes, I really don't earn much as a temporary worker, but God I can't die of starvation, and my siblings will help paste cardboard boxes when they were young."

It is precisely because his family is a mobilization of the whole family, and the whole family has worked together to earn money to live, so she can't understand the neighbor Su's family. There is only one Workers, life is tight, how can you still spoil your children.

And spoiling children is always bad.

Her younger brothers and sisters are good children who know how to be grateful, because of their education since childhood. If it's like Jin Lai's children... She guessed that if his mother is pretending to be crazy, she must be really crazy.

Lan Sihai: "Your family is full and strong."

Luo Xiaohe: "That's right, when my father died, my mother was afraid that our family would be bullied, so she would make a quick decision to sacrifice her own reputation and protect ours.

" It's really hard to talk about people. Her mother is afraid that others will see that their family is full of women and children. Others have bad intentions and pretend to be lunatics who can kill people to protect them, but they don't like her, and wish they could suck her for the rest of their lives. Don't let go.

The same is a child, her mother thinks that his younger brother and sister will have their own families, and she can't drag the children down, but she thinks that the eldest daughter can be dragged down. Anyway, she wasn't married, so she wished that her eldest daughter could dedicate her whole life to this family.

Who made her unable to get married back then, who made her not too young, who made her not have great prospects.

Lan Sihai: "What's wrong with you?"

Luo Xiaohe shook his head vigorously, and said, "I thought of something unpleasant, so I don't want to."

Lan Sihai smiled and said, "Actually, even a parent may not be able to do it with his heart." It's normal to be biased. It's normal to look down on the least capable children. It's also normal to seize the most selfless. I've seen this kind of thing a lot. You don't have to take it to heart. Maybe your mother is normal after you leave. Besides, what if it is not normal? One has to think about oneself in one's life." Luo Xiaohe sincerely said, "You are quite free and easy."

Lan

Sihai Laughing: "From the time my eldest son passed away, I knew that to be a human being is to cherish every day and to live happily. It's also a day for you to cry and be unhappy, and it's also a day for you to be happy. Why bother?" "It makes sense.

"

" That's not it."

Both of them laughed, not to mention, they got along quite well.

Although Lan Sihai hadn't read any books, he was well-informed and experienced. Although he didn't know much, he had a lot of common sense. And Luo Xiaohe's age is past the age of appreciating appearance, but he is convinced by Lan Sihai's knowledge and knowledge.

The two entered the factory together. Sure enough, they arrived more than an hour early, but this is not considered early. There are already a lot of people here, and there are quite a few people.

"Master Lan, Master Lan's side." Director Li from the office came early to tease him. He had sharp eyes, and when he saw Lan Sihai, he hurriedly greeted him and said, "Master Lan, there is a place for you here."

This old technical expert is very respected.

Especially Master Lan who can play with gold is a very rare talent, almost all of them in the factory will be offered up as a treasure.

Otherwise, the leader is the leader. Seeing the old man Lan leading a lesbian, he immediately said: "This is Master Lan's wife, come here, let's go together. The two of you can see it immediately." If you have a husband and wife, I'll grab a handful of melon seeds for you."

Obviously, this old man's fifth marriage is a strange thing, but he just didn't show it a little bit, and it couldn't be more natural.

Although it was a big show, seats were still arranged in the front rows, basically for talents like factory leaders, veteran technicians, and senior technicians. For ordinary people, they basically stand behind and watch.

But everyone is used to it, and they don't take it too seriously.

If there are chairs all over the venue, it won't be possible to let them go.

When Mingmei and her family came over, the scene was already crowded with people. Mingmei said, "Wow."

Hutou and Little Swallow imitated Mingmei's tone and let out a wow.

Mingmei: "Are we pushing forward?"

Seeing so many people, she swallowed her saliva, thinking that if she squeezed through, she would probably lose at least three catties. There are too many people here, she sighed: "The whole factory has come here."

Zhao Guihua: "That's right, there hasn't been a performance in the factory for three or four years, so it's normal for everyone to join in the fun." "

But, I can't see it."

Liang Meifen is not tall, she is an ordinary lesbian, and a few old men standing in front of her can completely block her. Although it can be seen that some comrades have brought Mazar over here, it is clear that they are going to climb high and look far.

But the people who watched it were frightened, and they always felt that they were not so safe.

People are crowded, what should I do if I step on the Mazar and fall.

Liang Meifen looked at Zhao Guihua eagerly.

Zhao Guihua took a look on her tiptoes, and felt that she couldn't see clearly, besides, she was tired from tiptoes.

Mingmei had already started shaking her arms and rubbing her fists. She said, "Let's squeeze forward, the king. I'll open the way. You follow me closely.

" Swallowing, nodded: "Listen to you."

Zhao Guihua: "Why squeeze! You come with me."

"Ah?"

Several people looked at her.

Zhao Guihua: "I'll take you to find a good place."

Zhuang Laoer: "???"

Is there any place that he, a worker in the factory, doesn't know, but his wife knows?

Zhuang Zhiyuan was even more confused, he was not familiar with this place.

Zhao Guihua: "Let's find a high place to look at."

Zhuang Laoer turned his head and saw people lying on the windows of the office building, so he quickly said: "In the office building, we are not the people who run the factory. We won't let us go up."

Zhao Guihua: "Who said I'm going there?"

She said calmly, "Follow me."

Mingmei and Liang Meifen immediately followed, in their house, lesbians are indeed more than men. Comrade can afford more is a thing.

Zhuang Laoer and Zhuang Zhiyuan quickly followed. As soon as they squeezed out, they saw Wang Aunt and Wang Fang leading Li Junjun and Li Weiwei, and they were scratching their heads. Aunt Wang: "Why are there so many people here?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "I'm afraid that people will step on it, you didn't see it, and there are people stepping on it with benches, I'm afraid that the crowd will fall. "

What should I do then? You don't want to watch it?"

Aunt Wang saw that they were squeezing out, so she naturally asked quickly.

Zhao Guihua: "Come with me."

Aunt Wang: "Success, I'll listen to you."

"Where is your cook Li and your son-in-law?"

"Hey, don't mention it, they have a treat at noon today, and they went to the kitchen early in the morning to do some work. I think they can come here while they have the opportunity." It's not bad to hug a few eyes."

Zhao Guihua sighed: "Then they don't have good eyes." "

Who said it wasn't? I heard that Bai Fendou and the others are working normally today."

Zhuang Laoer: "I heard about this, the guard Ke is going to maintain order at the scene." With

so many people, the factory must not allow everyone to do whatever they want. How much will be managed, otherwise it will be over if something happens.

"Mom, where are we going?" Liang Meifen asked curiously.

Zhao Guihua: "Where are there so many words, follow along."

Zhao Guihua led a few people around the corner, and soon came to an empty warehouse, she said: "Climb the mountain, let's go up here. I can see the venue."

"Huh?"

Everyone was stunned.

Zhao Guihua stared: "What's wrong? Don't believe it?"

Mingmei: "Believe it."

Others also believed that Zhao Guihua is not that kind of nonsense person, but well, this warehouse looks like it is five meters long. It's really hard to climb, they are old and small.

Aunt Wang: "Osmanthus, I believe it, but you see, I can't climb it."

Mingmei rubbed her chin: "I can go up, but I can't leave you alone."

She is a good person.

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She felt that these people really couldn't be moved, and they didn't think about doing things.

She said: "We can't go up, can't we borrow a ladder? There is one in this cafeteria, right?"

Aunt Wang patted her head: "Yes, yes, they have ladders in the cafeteria."

The cellar for storing winter vegetables in the cafeteria uses ladders.

Old Zhuang'er: "I'll go find Cook Li."

Aunt Wang: "I'll go, you help me look after Weiwei."

Sure enough, after a while, Aunt Wang came over carrying a ladder, Zhuang Zhiyuan: "I'm here There is a ladder below, you go up first, Dad, you go on top and pick up the kids."

"Success."

In fact, it's not a big deal for them adults to climb a ladder, no matter how relaxed they are these days, they still have to stock up on vegetables , push briquettes, climb up and down, so it's nothing, but there are four children.

The few children are not too old, especially the little swallow, who didn't even go to elementary school, so small.

Mingmei: "That's good. I'll stand in the middle of the ladder. You pass the child to me, and then I will pass it up." "

No, five meters is too high."

Mingmei: "Then I will buffer in the middle and support the child." Children."

"Okay."

Several people quickly climbed up one by one, the first to go up were two old ladies and Zhuang Laoer, then Liang Meifen, Mingmei acted as a buffer in the middle, supporting several children one by one climbed up. The child trembled nervously, but stepped on it very firmly.

When a few children went up, the adults breathed a sigh of relief. Mingmei went up quickly, followed by the bottom ones. Everyone sighed, Zhao Guihua chose this place really well.

From their position, they can see the stage. Although they are not close at hand, they are not far away. They can be seen clearly at a distance of not too far. If they are really crowded below, no matter how hard they are s position.

Mingmei found that this location is really unique, and most people would never think that the stage can be seen here.

Next to them is the office building, many people are lying on the windows watching, this place is not outstanding at all.

No wonder others didn't see that this was a good location, because everyone tacitly agreed that this was an office building and wouldn't let them come.

The location here is quite high, and you don't even have to stand up, it's a bit overlooking when you sit and watch. Zhao Guihua reminded: "You little ones sit in the arms of your parents obediently. If you run around and fall, you will die every inch of your head. Be careful, do you know?" The children were all fragile

: "Understood."

Zhao Guihua squinted her eyes: "Don't look at what you say, everyone is not obedient. Not only today, but also in the future. If you let me know that you are climbing high and low, I will directly vine Waiter."

Aunt Wang echoed: "That's right, Li Junjun and Li Weiwei, the same goes for you two. If you let me know that you are messing around, I will whip you with a belt." The four children were threatened, one by one

. With a small face, only little Yanzi said obediently: "I'm not like that, I'm the most obedient."

Several little boys stared at her, and the little Yanzi was soft: "I don't like to climb up and down at first. "

A few little boys: "..."

Mingmei laughed seeing the children's excitement, and said, "It's about to start." As soon as the

words finished, a burst of music was heard, and Zhuang Zhixi was holding a The microphone came out. At this time, they didn't pay much attention to the matching of men and women, and they didn't get tired of working.

Zhuang Zhixi came to the stage alone, and the scene was quiet. He looked at the densely packed crowd, the leaders in the front row and the people behind him. His heart beat a little faster, but he immediately regained his composure. He held his chest out and spoke in a formal tone: "To celebrate May Day, to celebrate Labor Day, and in the spring days, Qianjin Machinery Factory welcomes..."

His words were indeed quite a lot.

Mingmei sat on the roof, looked at Zhuang Zhixi, held her cheeks and said, "My brother Zhixi is very good, and I can remember such a long word."

Zhao Guihua: "Otherwise, why do you think he is a layman? To be a supporter? It's because there are too many words and you have to deal with emergencies, so the people in the publicity department push you around, and everyone doesn't want to do it." You don't need to think about it at all,

if It's a really good and decent opportunity to show your face, how could others not digest it internally.

Clearly, everyone felt that it was not worth it.

It may be beneficial to the individual, but it is not very beneficial.

So everyone doesn't want to waste time. At this time, the opening remarks are over, Zhuang Zhixi went down quickly, followed closely, and saw men and women in white shirts and black pants on the stage together, and the music played... We workers have strength... Although this song

they I listen to it every day, but this is the song that best represents them, so it is a must.

"Hey, your third child is in the second row, did you see it?" Aunt Wang saw Zhuang Zhixi's position sharply, and said, "Is he still participating in the performance?" Zhao

Guihua: "I heard that it can't affect the production, so the people in the workshop It must be unusable. Isn't it because there are not enough people? Each of them can be used by eight people. Fortunately, there is no need to change clothes, otherwise they will definitely be too busy." "Your third child is really good, if this is my

two Gay men must be embarrassed to play."

Li Fang nodded in approval.

On the contrary, Zhuang Zhiyuan said: "It's not surprising, is it? You have forgotten that when I was a child, my little brother performed in the yard with his stomach full? The other kids are ashamed, but he is showing off." "Yes, yes,

he When I was young, I was an extrovert."

Aunt Wang said with a smile: "We used to let these children perform during the New Year's group worship, but now we don't perform. I think this good custom should be picked up." Li Junjun and Li

Weiwei There were also four children, Hutou and Xiaoyanzi, who looked at each other and shrank their necks. They didn't want to perform.

Aunt Wang: "Look at your worthless looks."

Zhao Guihua laughed and said, "Some children don't like this."

Mingmei did not participate in their chat, but looked at the stage chorus, and beat the time.

At the end of the chorus, Zhuang Zhixi didn't end the show. Instead, he directly announced the curtain call. The next program was: Xiao Erhei's blind date.

Soon, there were two people pushing a big board up, and everyone took a look: "Oh, it's really good." The

background board is a golden, rural scene with wheat ears full of fruits, and in the far corner, there is a painting a tractor.

The leaders of the factory nodded one after another: "I have put my heart into it."

"It looks like Lao Huang's craftsmanship, which is really good."

If Lan Sihai is telling the truth, with yin and yang weirdness, then Lao Huang's character is that three sticks can't beat a fart. . No matter what you say, he always responds to you with one word. It makes people very uncomfortable. And he has high requirements in doing things, so his popularity in Corey is just average.

But don't look at this so-so popularity, whether it's Director Song of the Propaganda Department or the leaders of the factory, they are still very polite to him, why, he is talented.

Don't think that you don't pay attention to this at this time. It is precisely at this time that people like him stand out more.

Because many of them have been transferred to the lower levels, those with a clean background, who can still work and have a certain level of proficiency are very popular.

After all, someone has to do the work.

"The background painting is really good, and it looks like a bumper harvest."

"Workers are working people, and farmers are also working people..."

While everyone was discussing, actors came on stage.

There is no Zhuang Zhixi in this sketch, Mingmei said: "Have you seen the background? That was drawn by Brother Zhixi and his teacher. Brother Zhixi said that he has learned a lot. I thought it was just an ordinary background. I didn't expect it to be so good."

Zhao Guihua: "I'm not as good a mother as you can praise him."

Mingmei laughed: "It's really good. If he doesn't do well, I will also criticize him. It's a hot chick."

Zhao Guihua: "You can describe it quite well."

Mingmei laughed softly, and Li Fang sighed: "You two have such a good relationship."

Mingmei: "Of course, we are newlyweds. If you don't get along well, then it will definitely be worse in the future."

At this time, Li Fang somewhat understood why Mingmei and Zhuang Zhixi could see each other, it must be these two people, after a first taste, you would think that these two people are really the same Right feeling.

"Daughter-in-law!"

Li Fang was stunned, she stood up and looked down in surprise: "Why are you here?"

Yang Lixin: "The leader at the other end will take a while, and I can't help you, so I came to watch the fun " He climbed up the ladder and sighed : " Who

found this place ? , I've been in the factory for so long and didn't know that the roof at this location is just right for watching performances."

One must know that this is the location where movies are usually shown, but none of them noticed.

But after thinking about it, there are not so many people watching movies, and this position is a bit overlooking, it is just right to watch a show, and it is more comfortable to sit down and watch movies. He leaned over to Li Fang, took the child, and said, "Which one is up?"

"Xiao Erhei just finished his performance, and this is the third bel canto solo."

Yang Lixin: "It's not too late, huh?

" What's wrong?"

Everyone looked at him, and Yang Lixin said, "Do you think the leader has come over there?"

Mingmei: "Where is it?"

Zhao Guihua thought in her heart, this is really the same as her previous life.

She looked around for a while, and saw that several leaders hadn't squeezed in yet, pointing to the background and nodding from a distance. This is the background of Xiao Erhei's show just now, and it has not been withdrawn, because this song is on the field of hope.

Exactly for this.

Although the leader didn't squeeze in, the security department came over immediately, and soon, accompanied by section chief Liu and comrades from the security department, several leaders came to the front. The common people do not know these people, but as a newborn party.

Zhao Guihua had seen them on TV more than ten years later, and she was a big shot in the news.

Now that information is underdeveloped, everyone doesn't know about it, but ordinary employees don't know about it, and even leaders know about it. Those who didn't look at the factory director and deputy factory director came up to shake hands one by one. Soon, Director Song trotted to the backstage.

After the bel canto solo, Zhuang Zhixi took the stage and introduced with a smile: "Today, several leaders from the Propaganda Department of the Municipal Party Committee and... are here. Everyone welcomes you. If you have any leaders, please come on stage."

Mingmei: "Is this man a big official?"

Zhao Guihua: "The one in the back is amazing." The name can be 404.

Akemi:"???"

She sighed: "That's so big."

Yang Lixin also sighed: "Everyone said that the leader would come down to express condolences, but I didn't expect to speak."

They thought they would leave when they arrived, after all, how many units are there in the whole district. It takes a lot of time for the leaders to go all over the place.

"Hello, brothers and sisters of workers, I am..., I am very happy to meet you on this day, our workers brothers are the most steadfast cornerstone of society, and are..."

Everyone listened very carefully to the leader's speech, basically encouraging everyone to work hard and continue to create more value for the society.

Mingmei sighed: "A leader is a leader, that's really good."

Zhao Guihua didn't answer, she stared at the stage closely, to see if it would be the same as last time, sure enough, just as the leader was stepping down, she staggered suddenly and bumped into the table which was placed by the stage and was about to be carried up , The water from the kettle on the table spilled all over him.

Zhao Guihua couldn't see it from this angle, but she saw that someone was going up quickly.

The faces of those who were about to change the props turned pale with fright, but the leader was not unhappy. Instead, he smiled and said, "You want me to watch one more show."

It stands to reason that he will leave after speaking, but he considers that if he leaves now. The factory must have thought about it a lot, and perhaps blamed the masters who moved the props. He smiled and said simply: "Then watch another show."

Factory leader: "!!!"

Why is it a blessing in disguise?

And this good thing?

If the leaders stay in their factory for a long time, it means that they are valued.

Zhuang Zhixi came on stage very quickly, calm in the face of danger: "The next show, White Haired Girl."

He stepped off the stage again, the prop board on the stage was replaced, and another background of the snow-covered scenery outside the window was replaced. The leader nodded and said, "You guys did this very meticulously, very well."

Director Song smiled and puffed up his chest, deeply proud.

But what he didn't know was that something happened backstage again.

The old man Bai was playing Yang Bailao, but at this time his legs were too weak to go on stage. It was his first performance, and he had practiced well during the rehearsal, but for the official performance, seeing the dense crowd of people below, the whole person was nervous. Oh no.

And the little episode just now frightened him even more, and he slumped on the ground all of a sudden, unable to move.

"I can't, I can't, my legs are weak, I can't come to the stage."

The white old man had a mournful face.

"Fuck, it's about to start, what are you doing, hurry up..."

"I can't, I really can't..." Old man Bai: "Even if you lift it up for me, I can't get up..."

He was about to pee his pants just now.

With a mournful face, he said sincerely, "I can't go up."

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Fuck, what should I do?

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay. Seeing that there were some discussions below, Director Song came over: "What's going on?"

The white old man cried: "I can't, my legs are weak, why don't you drag me up, I apologize to you guys."

This...how is it possible.

The leader is below, and he must perform.

Otherwise, their factory leaders would have eaten him.

Director Song was so out of breath that he was shaking with anger: "You, you, you, you, you can't do it long ago. Where can I find someone now? Do you know who is down there! I..."

"Director, let's see who will take over the role. We have moved all the props up, so changing the show won't work!"

"Now we can only change people, otherwise the white old man will definitely not be able to do this!"

The eyes of the white old man that everyone looked at one by one were almost cannibalistic.

You are too good at dragging your feet!

You can't, you should have said earlier!

"Yes, yes, who will act? Let's change someone, who is familiar with the plot?"

Everyone dared not speak, for fear of pointing at themselves. At this time, a good performance is just a rescue, but a problem with the performance is a big deal, and no one dares to rush forward. Besides, no one dared to say that they could remember Yang Bailao's part.

Director Song: "Raising soldiers for a thousand days and using them for a time, you usually say how powerful you are, I believe you. Why are you not talking at this time? Everyone has seen the white-haired girl more than once, and Yang Bailao's words are not good. There are a lot, so you can't come on the bench? Hurry up! Which of you can play? I'll take care of you if you don't perform well! I won't let you take responsibility!" As a leader, he still has some courage.

But everyone dare not.

He was already nervous, but after such a small episode, he became even more nervous. Let them play, and the result will not be better than that of old man Bai.

At this moment, Zhuang Zhixi said, "How about I come!"

Chapter 73

"The north wind blows, the snowflakes float..."

The white-haired girl, an old play, everyone likes to watch it, and every time I watch it, I scold Huang Shiren for not being a thing.

But this drama is not a new drama, the plot is known to everyone, the ordinary people go about their daily lives and watch less, but their leaders are always more knowledgeable. Like the leader who came over, his attention was not on the plot, but on Yang Bailao. Yang Bailao bowed his waist, wore a broken hat on top of his head, and his face was smeared with black paint. But at this point, the leader still recognized it: "Isn't this the announcer just now?" At

this time, Director Song had already returned from the backstage, scolding the old man in his heart. , I can't let go of my heart at all. Who knows what Zhuang Zhixi can do, you know, they haven't rehearsed a single time, it's just trying to catch the ducks on the shelves.

He is also difficult, but other people can't stand up to it. These useless things make people angry just thinking about them.

Director Song did not dare to relax at all. Seeing the winks from the factory leader, he hurriedly said with a smile: "You have good eyesight, leader. He is the announcer just now." The leader smiled: "Generally speaking, Yang Bailao

uses Older actors are more in line with the actual situation. But you are bold and have used young people..."

Everyone's hearts were raised, and the leader continued: "This kind of innovative spirit is still worth learning. Yes."

Director Song quietly breathed a sigh of relief, compared to the flattery of several factory leaders, his mind is still on the stage, not because he loves work so much, but because he is a temporary replacement . If the performance fails, then he will definitely be criticized.

Director Song's beady sweat dripped down.

What the hell are you being brave enough to innovate? If it weren't for the old man Bai limp in the background, why would they be like this?

If it weren't for the fact that the other people were so badass, and each of them had the attitude of "you let me be on stage, you will let me die", would they be like this?

The performance on the stage was still going on, and everyone was watching with enthusiasm. The leader said again: "How did you think Yang Bailao would use young people?" His

eyes focused on Director Song again. Director Song smiled awkwardly and said: "This..."

He gritted his teeth and said, "Leader, in fact, we originally arranged for an old man, but because of a small accident, the old man can't play today. We temporarily arranged for Xiao Zhuang to replace him. To be honest, it was his first performance today, and it was also the first time he cooperated with these people on stage. There was no rehearsal, and it was completely improvised. Whether it was him or anyone else, it was the first time they played against each other. "

It stands to reason that Director Song shouldn't have said this, but in the tense short-term balance, he quickly judged that he should tell the truth. If he hides from the leader, others may know about it. Lying is not a good idea. If you don't tell the truth, the leader will feel that he has not done a good job if there are small flaws. But if it is said that these people are acting in pairs for the first time, then everyone will be amazed by this incident, and everyone will ignore the youthful acting skills.

According to Director Song's knowledge, there is something wrong with their program. Although it is not obvious, he can see it. So this can be regarded as his remedy.

When Director Song said this, the leader was even more surprised, almost unbelievable: "You said it was the first time they performed together?"

Director Song: "Yes, how dare I lie about this? But it's not the first time to perform. It was the first time to cooperate with the performance. The other actors did not change, only Yang Bailao was hired by Xiaozhuang temporarily."

The big leader suddenly realized, nodded and said: "No wonder, I think his performance is a bit jerky, so it is because of this, but This little comrade is very talented. Not only can he be on top of the show in the face of danger, but his performance is also remarkable. There are some jerky and rusty, but the small details are handled with ease. If we are not standing in front, I am afraid I can't find that this is a young man, he is bowed, and he walks like an older person. It can be seen that he is a person who observes life meticulously. Today's young people have a lot to do." Director Song continued to wipe his sweat,

only Hope this will pass.

"Is this Huang Shiren the one who sang the solo just now?"

"You have good eyesight. Yes, although we are preparing for the Labor Day event, we don't have a general mobilization of the whole factory. We still have to ensure production, so we didn't second anyone from the workshop. It's all done with limited time and limited people. Almost everyone can be used by eight people. Just like the Yang Bailao we mentioned, in addition to being the announcer of the show, he also did a lot of logistical work, such as The backgrounds you see are all drawn by him in cooperation with Comrade Huang in our department. They also undertook the work of board newspapers and props production in the factory area. There is also this Huang Shiren, because he sings the best, almost There is him in every song program. We dare not let him sing during rehearsal, for fear that our voice will be exhausted and we will not be able to make a sound today. If so, it will be troublesome. He is also the main force today...

" Well, it's not cool to sell miserably to earn some leadership favor.

He wasn't lying.

The big leader nodded and agreed: "You have done a good job on this point. I personally don't agree with delaying official work to hold these activities. These activities are originally intended to condolences to the workers. If they delay their work to perform, I think This goes against the original intention of this matter."

"You're right."

A white-haired girl saw someone scolding Huang Shiren, but everyone didn't realize that Yang Bailao was Zhuang Zhixi, who asked Zhuang Zhixi to wipe it on his face just now He picked up a handful of ashes, and scratched his hair again, making him sloppy.

But after all, it was the first time cooperating, so there were bound to be a few small mistakes, Zhuang Zhixi insisted on continuing to act, and let this continue. It was not discovered by everyone.

The leader raised the corner of his mouth and nodded in appreciation: "What's the name of this little comrade ?

" Sure enough, the leader said: "This little comrade has something, not bad! He is versatile and willing to do it, and he can take on things. We need such young people." Director Song and the factory leader looked at each other , I sighed that it really caught the eyes of the leader. While the big leader was chatting with several factory leaders, the performance of the white-haired girl was finally over. Zhuang Zhixi was a minute ahead of the others. He quickly washed his face, plunged his head into the water, and wiped it vigorously. Fortunately, it took some time to remove the table. He took off the ragged cotton jacket outside, tidied up his clothes, and came out to announce again. Who would have thought that this young man with slightly wet hair was actually the black-faced Yang Bailao who was hunched over just now. The leader smiled and said, "He's very fast. If these young people are so capable, our work will be easy." " Isn't it?"

The big leader said a few more words, and didn't stay here for long. If it wasn't for the episode just now, they wouldn't watch one more show. You know, today's time is very precious, and they will go to many factories to express their condolences. This is the third one, very busy.

The leader and his group left, and the show continued as usual.

On and off the stage, they didn't know what the leaders said at all, and Zhao Guihua and his party in the distance didn't know even more, but Zhao Guihua looked at the situation that was almost the same as her previous life, so she couldn't help nodding slightly, thinking that this matter Eight-nine is not far from ten.

Water flows to lower place, man goes to higher position.

The infirmary is not bad, but it is not suitable for Zhuang Zhixi. He has no choice but to go up to the factory whenever he has the opportunity.

"Mom, didn't you say that Uncle Bai is going to play Yang Bailao? But why is he the third child?" Zhuang Zhiyuan asked curiously. If others can't see it, how can he not see it? That was his younger brother, of course Mingmei could see it too.

Zhao Guihua: "You ask me, who should I ask? Guess the old man has something to do and can't come on stage?" "

What could he have to do? Besides, it's time for the performance, so we can't delay anything." Zhuang Zhiyuan didn't understand.

Yang Lixin: "Baoqi is too scared to go on stage."

Mingmei nodded, agreeing with this statement, otherwise it would be really hard to explain, she sighed: "Fortunately, brother Zhixi survived."

Zhao Guihua: "The third child performed very well. Alright."

Everyone nodded in agreement, a performance, everyone watched it heartily, you must know that they don't usually see this kind of performance, even Zhao Guihua, a reborn person, felt happy watching it.

She has a lot of knowledge, but her life is monotonous after she comes back, and there are not many opportunities to watch such programs. It's still fun to watch the show.

"Hey, up there."

When Zhao Guihua heard the movement, she looked down and saw that the person coming was Zhang San'er. Zhang San'er saw Zhao Guihua's probe and smiled: "Mother, it's you, why are you still in the room?"

They were in charge of security and patrolling, and he was assigned to the patrolling pair to prevent anyone from stealing or causing damage. Walk here and you will see the ladder.

Someone really climbed onto the roof to watch the excitement.

Zhao Guihua: "We came late and couldn't squeeze in. No, we found a high place. I promise not to cause trouble for you. We will leave after we finish watching."

Zhang San'er: "Everyone is watching the fun today. It's okay. But be careful, don't fall. If you fall, it will be over."

He was easy to talk, and Zhao Guihua also smiled and said, "I know."

Zhang San'er hurriedly asked, "Can you see this position clearly?"

Zhao Guihua : "It's pretty clear."

Zhang San'er nodded: "Then watch a movie later, I can come here."

Zhao Guihua: "If you watch a movie, this side is a bit high, but it's okay."

Zhang San'er is not in a hurry Let's go, and greeted: "Is the public toilet in your area still haunted?"

He is very concerned about this matter, what a big deal.

Zhao Guihua: "I haven't heard of it. Anyway, we haven't met each other, but there are too many of us, and now we go to the toilet in groups. There is no way, they are all timid. Although it feels like nothing will happen. , but I still feel a little worried."

"It's not easy for you."

"Who says it's not?"

"It's okay. If you have something to do, come to the security department to find me. I know Xiaozhuang well, and we are not outsiders."

This big brother is also acquainted with each other, and he chatted up and down.

Zhao Guihua: "Hey, thank you, Zhang San'er, how old are you? Are you married?"

The trilogy of old women chatting, the first step is how old are you;

Not married, what do you want to find?

Married, do you have children?

Zhang San'er: "Hey, why am I getting married? I haven't yet."

"What do you want to find?" Aunt Wang rushed out and said, "Do you still recognize me, young man? I am also Osmanthus and their compound Damn. We met during the haunting incident."

Zhang San'er: "I know, you are in charge of the courtyard."

Aunt Wang smiled: "Yes, it's me, you have a good memory. You What kind do you want to find?" She said: "Madam, let me show you something, see if there is something suitable."

Zhang San'er was overjoyed: "It's so kind!"

He didn't expect that he would gain something , quickly said: "I am twenty-four years old, my parents are here, and I have two older brothers. They are both married. My eldest brother got married and divided the house, and moved out. I also have my second brother's family, my parents, we They live together. I live in this area, but Xinghuali is not in the same direction as yours, it is also a courtyard, and I have a room by myself." Aunt Wang: "Your

conditions are good, what do you want to find? Zhang

San'er: "I want to find a good-looking one, and I don't have any other requirements."

Aunt Wang: "Your request is too simple, right? Nothing else? No family requirements? No household registration Requirement? No requirement for work?"

Zhang San'er scratched his head and said, "I'd like to find someone who can do anything, but I can't find one. I can pick people at will. People who are good in every aspect don't like me. I don't ask for so much, I only take one thing. I still want to find someone who looks good." Aunt Wang: "That's okay

, You leave this matter to me. I promise to take care of it for you. In fact, your request is not high at all. "

Zhang San'er: "Thank you."

Zhang San'er connected with Aunt Wang, very happy, and left humming a little tune.

Seeing the man left, Aunt Wang said: "Look, this is a normal person. No one is perfect. You have to count yourself. It's like being in vain. You should not be able to find a wife. Don't even look at it." No matter what state I am in, I ask for this or that from the woman. Zhang San'er's conditions are better than Bai Fendou's, but you can see that what he asks for is only one condition, although it's a bit based on the face...but I know the choice and know that I want more He's a smart man if he wants anything."

Zhao Guihua nodded.

Don't look at whether people only look at faces, they have a clear mind.

Even if you know everything is perfect, you won't look for him.

"It's a waste of hard work, and I don't know that we can get married in the Year of the Monkey." Zhuang Zhiyuan sighed.

"Difficult, I think it is difficult."

Zhao Guihua thinks that Bai Fendou still has no escape from the summer heat for himself, so it is not difficult.

A few people were watching the show and chatting, but soon it was noon, and the show had reached the last show. All the performers came on stage and sang together.

Hutou looked at it with unsatisfactory thoughts: "The performance is over."

The other children were also the same, and they all felt that they hadn't seen enough.

Zhao Guihua: "There will definitely be programs like this in the future. Grandma will bring you to watch them again."

"Okay~" The child became happy.

"Let's go?" Zhuang Lao Er didn't have any sense of presence the whole time. At this moment, he patted his butt and got up. Zhao Guihua watched the crowd go out like ants, she hesitated for a moment, shook her head and said, "Let's wait a little longer. You see so many people, it's not good if you step on a child." People don't seem to be like this at this

time Consciousness, but Zhao Guihua was really terrified when he saw it.

She had seen the stampede a lot in the news.

As for the fact that nothing happened to them in the previous life, it should be fine, but Zhao Guihua is still the most careful. It doesn't mean anything if it didn't happen in the previous life. You should always be careful. Zhao Guihua disagreed, and Aunt Wang waited here together. I have to say that they stood tall and looked at the crowd really densely. Even Aunt Wang felt that it was not very safe. There are too many people.

A few people waited here, seeing that the big troops had gone out, they finally climbed down slowly. Start walking outside.

As soon as he reached the gate, he saw Bai Fendou and the others guarding the door to maintain order. From a distance, Bai Fendou called, "Aunt Wang, how is the introduction?" He heard from his colleagues just now

. Aunt Wang was going to introduce someone to Zhang San'er, so she didn't care about it.

You know, he has been looking for Aunt Wang many times, but Aunt Wang didn't introduce him to him, but now she is taking the initiative to introduce it to others, so Bai Fendou is somewhat anxious. Why hasn't this matter come first?

Aunt Wang looked at Bai Fendou in disbelief, she never thought that he would dare to mention this to her, not to mention how outrageous his request was.

As for the matter of selling dishes, the two of them are also very unhappy.

How could he feel that he was willing to help?

Otherwise, Aunt Wang really doesn't understand Bai Fendou's brain circuit. Bai Fendou didn't put the two things together at all. He also knew that he cheated Chef Li and his family by fifty yuan, but in his opinion, I cheated, but you know what? You don't know, you're just guessing. Then why do you blame me? Besides, I also exchanged a bicycle ticket for your family. I took the risk for you, and I can take the fifty yuan with peace of mind. You should thank me. Instead of blaming me.

Even if you really blame me, that's not the same as introducing someone.

When the time comes, the introduction will be completed, and it's not like I won't give a gift to the matchmaker. I am letting your family earn money. In the final analysis, it is your family who should thank me for my hard work.

So Bai Fendou doesn't feel that there is a problem with him at all, not at all.

"Aunt Wang, I came to you first. Even if you are the one to introduce, you have to introduce me first." Bai Fendou shouted loudly, calling everyone around to look over.

Aunt Wang is really upset, why is there such a little bastard. She was not polite: "Your request is too outrageous. I ca n't

introduce you. You can find someone else. I can't earn your gift.

"

Don't give him any face, and said loudly: "Why not outrageous? Look at your conditions, you have to have excellent family conditions, you must be from the city, you must have a formal job, you must be good-looking, at least better than You are ten years younger, and you still need to have at least three sons. Oh yes, you also need to have a gentle and virtuous personality. I can't take this job on your condition, let alone I don't have such a girl in my hands. Yes, I will introduce you to a good girl with such qualifications. Her family members will kill me with knives!" "

Pfft!"

Everyone around laughed.

On second thought, isn't that the case?

If anyone had such conditions, it would be normal to find a small leader in the factory. How could it be possible to fight for such a person in vain.

Bai Fendou didn't take it seriously, and said, "Why can't I find someone like this? Aunt Wang, look at how ugly your words are. Do you ever speak like that? I know you don't like me, but my Conditions, that is obvious to all. It is normal for me to find someone like this for Bai Fendou. Even Zhou Qun can find it. Isn't it normal for me to find someone better than him?" Everyone looked at Bai Fendou in

astonishment , Can't understand why he didn't escape the heat so much.

Although Zhou Qun's reputation is already bad, but more than ten years ago, Zhou Qun's conditions were good.

Not exaggerating, pretty good.

Although it is a single-parent family and his mother has a bad temper, Zhou Qun is motivated. He is the fastest promoted in the same batch into the factory, and his salary is not low. People also often go to help the master and what leaders do at home, and they have a good reputation for being diligent. Although this matter may have been proven to be hidden, but at that time everyone did not know.

And having an old lady is more attractive to women than having a bachelor father.

As a mother-in-law, she can help with housework and take care of the children, which saves a lot of trouble. An old widower couldn't do it.

Therefore, Bai Fendou's conditions were not as good as Zhou Qun's more than ten years ago. Now that Zhou Qun's reputation is notorious, he didn't say how good he is. Who doesn't know about this, and I haven't heard what money he saved. Is the woman crazy?

Even if the woman is crazy, the woman's parents are not crazy.

Like now, who doesn't know that Jiang Lu's father is forcing her daughter to divorce?

In this world, there is no impenetrable wall.

Bai Fendou didn't understand, he was still babbling: "Introduce me a good one, and I won't miss you in this matchmaker ceremony. If it wasn't for the sake of us all being in the same yard, I would find you Someone else."

Dayou, I only let you earn this money for the sake of my neighbors.

Aunt Wang sneered: "Then you can go find someone else."

She didn't want to pay attention to Bai Fendou at all, and dragged the old sister away together.

How should I put it, as people of the same age in the yard, Yang Lixin and Zhuang Zhiyuan are aware of the strange idea of ​​fighting for nothing. So they weren't surprised, but the people in the factory didn't know. Everyone really didn't expect that Bai Fendou's request for his future wife would be like this.

He himself is in his early thirties, even if he has a formal job, the conditions are not the best.

Just like that, how dare you make such a request?

Are you crazy?

At this time, everyone can somewhat understand why Aunt Wang is so angry. Isn't this a sign of smashing others? Now being a matchmaker doesn't rely on word of mouth? Although there are also two fools.

But absolutely no one would introduce such a well-qualified girl to Bai Fendou.

The trick of being a matchmaker also depends on whether the conditions of the two parties are not too bad. If the conditions are too bad, if you dare to fool and smash the signboard, gay men will come to look for them in the future, but lesbians will not talk to matchmakers like them in the future.

As a matchmaker, you must have more people in your hands to develop better.

No one would do this for a single person.

It's worth fighting for nothing!

Bai Fendou didn't understand, Bai Fendou felt very good about himself, and Bai Fendou felt that his conditions were very good.

He was very unconvinced.

But others...others are amazing.

It is foreseeable that he will be the center of the next topic again.

On the way back, Aunt Wang was still indignant, "If I really knew such a girl, introducing someone to her would be equivalent to pushing someone into a fire pit." Zhao Guihua comforted the

old sister: "Why are you so angry? He's finished."

"I understand the truth, but it's just anger."

Zhao Guihua: "Everyone gets older and calmer, but he gets older and more out of tune."

Aunt Wang: "Your Zhuang Zhixi stimulated him. As I said when I introduced my partner, Zhuang Zhixi is a dozen years younger than him and married, but he is still single, so we must hurry up." Mingmei interjected: "

But, he is not as good as Brother Zhixi at all. Isn't it normal to not get it?"

"The problem is that he doesn't think so."

Everyone pouted.

When the group returned to Xinghuali, almost everyone in their yard had returned. Aunt Wang quickly opened the door and said, "I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting." "It's okay, what's the matter?" "That's

right

, There are so many people, and I just came back."

Usually, I can find an acquaintance to sit with when I go to the movies, but I found out when I went today, let alone looking for neighbors, it is difficult to find people I know. There are really many people. Especially when going out, hey, it's so crowded.

"Zhao Osmanthus, is your third boy the one who announces the curtain? I'm in the back, just look at him from a distance."

Zhao Osmanthus: "Yes, it's him

."

Why is the boy so handsome?"

"That's nonsense, I saw that he was good-looking when he was young, just take a look, he specially picks Zhuang Laoer and Zhao Guihua to be good-looking, and he has no shortcomings at all." "His family

three This baby is much stronger than his parents."

Zhao Guihua: "..." I am not happy when you say this.

Old Zhuang'er: "..."

Liang Meifen no longer dared to look at her mother-in-law's face.

Fortunately, everyone quickly changed the subject: "Oh, right, didn't the old man go to the show? I didn't see anyone. Did you see it?" "No, what about you?"

" No.

"

Go, no one sees.

At this time, the kid from the Sui family who just came back gossiped: "I know, I know, I left late just now, and watched the excitement for a while. Grandpa Bai was so frightened that his legs were so weak that he didn't dare to go up." "Huh?" "Damn it

!

" "

"Isn't that bad? If he can't do it, he should have said earlier, it's messing things up for others..."

Everyone was chattering, and at this time, Director Song pointed at the old man's nose and cursed for half an hour. The old man Bai was extremely embarrassed, but everyone didn't sympathize with him.

That's it, if you can't. You said earlier that we can arrange others or find someone to replace them.

But you said that you were about to take the stage and said that you were not good enough. If it wasn't for Zhuang Zhixi, their program would have dropped, and they wouldn't even be able to change the program temporarily. The props were lifted up. The leaders are all below.

This is a major performance accident.

It's really lucky to have Zhuang Zhixi, but although Zhuang Zhixi is the top, they all know that there are many small flaws in the performance, and they really survived by adapting to the situation and thick-skinned.

When they came down, the actors who played Xi'er and Yang Bailao sat on the ground and didn't move for a long time.

Can you not be angry?

On weekdays, everyone can entertain themselves no matter what, but today is different, and what's more, it happened to be such a coincidence that they fell off the chain just in time for the leader. I'm going crazy. Fortunately, everyone really survived with a wave of faith.

Director Song patted Zhuang Zhixi on the shoulder and said, "Xiao Zhuang, you have performed really well this time. We all want to thank you for coming forward."

Isn't Zhuang Zhixi nervous? He was also nervous to death, and he hadn't calmed down much after the whole morning. But he can say nice words, and he said, "Director Song, you don't have to thank me. I really didn't save the show by myself. It's thanks to all of us. Even if I remember the lines, if I don't If people cooperate, I will be finished too. Really, the cold sweat on my back is still not gone..."

These words are nonsense, they are obviously hot.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I didn't even think that I would be so bold to go up and perform. What I thought at the time was that this show must not be let go, otherwise the whole factory will be lost. Fortunately, everyone resisted."

Everyone They all nodded. Really, this kind of temporary situation is really too depressing.

They really took it down.

Director Song patted Zhuang Zhixi on the shoulder and said, "Okay, clean it up and go home for a rest."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Here..."

Director Song: "Everyone just put away these tables and chairs, some don't need to be taken away. There will be a movie in the factory in the afternoon."

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "Yes, then I will go back to rest." "

Go back, I haven't had a good rest these days, I think you come out early and come back late all day to help, It's really hard work, and he's a real person." After a pause, Director Song suddenly smiled and said, "By the way, you graduated from high school, right?"

Zhuang Zhixi nodded, "Yes, I graduated from high school."

"How are your grades?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm not bragging, I have very good grades."

If the college entrance examination hadn't been cancelled, he could have been admitted to university. Zhuang Zhixi felt a trace of regret in his heart, but it quickly disappeared. Universities have been cancelled, even if he is admitted, he will not be able to study. As for universities that need to be recommended, such as Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University...Zhuang Zhixi is really not very interested.

Local people think this kind of university is excellent, but as a person who actually works.

Zhuang Zhixi knew that although the University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers was called a university, it was actually not very valuable in terms of various departments. It's like Lao Huang, who was doing blackboard newspapers with him, when he mentioned the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University, he only said: They are all for messing around, can you teach them a fart?

Take a look at this sentence.

Of course, someone like Zhuang Zhixi couldn't go even if he wanted to, and someone who needed a recommendation couldn't find someone like him who had no background.

Director Song smiled: "That's good, I think you are a good seed, it's a pity to charge in the infirmary. I think you are quite suitable for our publicity department." The scene suddenly became quiet, and everyone looked at Zhuang Zhixi

.

Zhuang Zhixi himself was also very surprised, he was a little dazed.

Director Song smiled and said, "Okay, let's go back. You can go directly to the HR department at work the day after tomorrow."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

He stood there, still dull: "I, I'll go to the HR department..."

Director Song: "A good seed like you should come to our propaganda department. What did you think at the time that you were admitted to the infirmary? That place is not suitable for you. Isn't this a waste of youth? You are young and energetic, so come here. "

Zhuang Zhixi finally showed an overjoyed smile at this time, and stammered: "Thank you, thank you, thank you Director .

"

that luck.

This Zhuang Zhixi is lucky. When others lose the chain when the big leader arrives, he can show his face at this time and seize the opportunity. Even the big boss said that he is talented and a good seedling, who in their factory would say no?

And he is indeed capable.

He showed his face in front of the big leaders, and he also showed his face in front of the factory leaders, and even made the leaders look up. Naturally, he should be placed in a more suitable position.

Director Song's words made it clear to everyone that Zhuang Zhixi was going to be transferred to the Propaganda Department.

You know, the Propaganda Section is a cadre post. It can be said that Zhuang Zhixi has been promoted obviously.

Compared with the neglected infirmary, the publicity department is much more important.

At this time, some people are jealous, some are happy and some are appreciative, everyone has different feelings, and they all have their own thoughts when looking at Zhuang Zhixi.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't even think about it. He originally thought that he would come to help, but he just rushed to build a good impression for the time being, and then slowly figured it out. But unexpectedly, this luck came unexpectedly, and he could really be transferred to the publicity department.

As a result, when he left, his footsteps were still fluttering, and his whole body was filled with unspeakable joy.

This is the joy of getting what you want.

The infirmary is clean and there are few jobs. But as a young man, he doesn't need to live less at all. Who hasn't had any ambitions yet.

He walked happily on the way home, feeling that the sky today was extraordinarily blue.

He also got what he wanted.

Zhuang Zhixi walked back happily, but he didn't know that the jealous people who also came to the propaganda department to help were going crazy, and one named Xiaoding couldn't help but said: "Director, are you here to help? Why don't we do this?" Shouldn't this be a fair competition?"

Director Song really didn't expect that someone would actually ask.

The people he comes into contact with are usually talking nonsense when they see people, talking nonsense to the devil.

It's really rare.

He was just momentarily stupefied and immediately asked with a smile: "Then why didn't you come out when I asked who could save the stage during the performance just now ?

"

The leader doesn't like it anymore?

In fact, when Zhuang Zhixi took the initiative to raise his hand to save the scene, he still mocked Zhuang Zhixi as an idiot in his heart, and dared to jump out at such a time. If the performance is a mess, then see what he does. Although Director Song said that he was responsible for all the consequences, he did not believe what the leader said.

He came to help because he wanted to show his face in front of the leaders and try to get him transferred. So he has to participate in every show, but he does very little logistical work. He would die laughing at Zhuang Zhixi and the others doing any props.

I have never seen such a fool.

Hearing that he gave up learning how to play movies because of this, he felt that Zhuang Zhixi was a complete idiot.

But he never expected that things were beyond his expectation.

He stuttered for a while, and said, "I, I don't know anything about white-haired girls... There is no way to save the situation. But, but we all came to help, why is he the only one who can be transferred to the propaganda department? Isn't it fair?"

Director Song narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Xiao Ding, not hiding his dislike at all.

Their leaders are all from some cities and know how to be kind to others, but this little Ding, at first sight, is worthless.

Generally speaking, people who don't have a city mansion at the level, and have no background in their families, but are impulsive and blind, such a person may be successful at all.

He said coldly: "When the Propaganda Section called you here to help, it never said that any of you would be transferred to the Propaganda Section. I believe that everyone should know this, so I don't need to say more. This has nothing to do with fairness , Our Propaganda Section does not have this quota. Now Zhuang Zhixi can be transferred here, it is entirely because he got the approval of the big leaders to save the field. The factory leaders want to put the right person in the right position, so they gave it to our Propaganda Section. This quota. In terms of fairness, when the opportunity is in front of all of you, it is fair. If you don't want to seize it, then don't blame you for not giving you the opportunity. If there is no Zhuang Zhixi, our publicity department will not give this quota. If it is given to others, the quota will be canceled directly."

Xiao Ding's face turned blue and white.

The other helpers were silent. In fact, everyone hoped that Xiao Ding would make a fuss, and then everyone would come to grab this post. But Director Song's clear words are quite So I told them that

they didn't catch people's eyes at all.

Compared with the jealousy of the few of them, the old man Bai was in more pain. Isn't it his?

It's his!

He's going crazy because of the pain.

Director Song: "The factory is not a place for you to play tricks. This is all seen by the leaders, and you may think that your performance is very good. But what haven't you seen as a leader? What people see are people who can give silently behind the scenes. Instead of jumping around, seeking attention. My words may be a bit harsh, but think about it for yourselves. I am very grateful to all of you who can come to the publicity department to help, but opportunities are always given to those who are really responsible and prepared. "

Papapapa.

Lao Huang applauded silently.

Everyone looked at Lao Huang in surprise, and after thinking about it, they applauded flatteringly.

Director Song, what he said was really good.

The people in the publicity department are regular employees, so they don't care Will Zhuang Zhixi be transferred? Anyway, it's not a fight with them. And Zhuang Zhixi is capable. With one more person, they will have more strength in the propaganda department.

As the former members of the propaganda department, it's a good thing for everyone to think about it. Of course I'm happy.

" The director is right. "

"Okay, it's time for everyone to leave. Everyone has been tired for so many days, go back and have a good rest, and face life with a fuller attitude. I also believe that opportunities are never just once. This time Maybe you didn't grasp it, but you won't grasp it until the next time. Maybe in the near future, we can still work together." After

saying this, the eyes of the helpers lit up again, it is indeed the case.

Although they didn't have this opportunity this time, Zhuang Zhixi's transfer did not just mean that as long as he showed his face in front of the leader, he could be assigned a job. They may be able to seize the opportunity next time.

Thinking about it this way, it doesn't seem so uncomfortable.

Although a little disappointed, but with anticipation, everyone dispersed one by one.

Director Song watched them all leave, and told the deputy director next to him: "Don't ask this little Ding to come here in the future, he has no brains."

Deputy director: "I know."

You may not be smart, but you can't be stupid. If scrambling is useful, then what is the need for leadership? Especially things that have been decided by the leader, you jump out to question, it seems you? still fair? It is fairness that prevents you from being considered the best at your level. If you are really capable, you may be valued a little bit, but the problem is, you don't. A person who is so impulsive and has no account of himself, they are insensitive.

Stupid people have always been just passers-by in the arena.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't know about these small episodes that followed, of course, even if he didn't know, he could guess to some extent, but he didn't take it very seriously. After all, when the news gets out, there will be people who will be jealous.

So he doesn't care.

He is neither rice nor flour, nor meat, nor money, nor tickets. It is impossible for everyone to like him.

It's so normal.

As long as he works hard by himself and grasps this opportunity well, it will be better than anything else. Thinking that all the hard work during these days has not been in vain, Zhuang Zhixi laughed and hummed a little song. His luck is very good!

Chapter 74

Zhuang Zhixi's job has been transferred.

Although the formalities hadn't been completed yet, he couldn't wait to announce it to everyone when he got home.

Zhao Guihua laments that the people at this time are relatively simple. If this is not implemented on paper after decades, it is really hard to say whether it will be messed up by others. But that's hardly the case now.

There are good guys and bad guys in every era, but the environment is not so complicated now.

The dealer didn't say anything about it, but the neighbors in the yard soon found out. After all, there was a white old man with a big mouth.

This opportunity was originally his.

If it wasn't for his temporary weakness and didn't come on stage, this opportunity is his!

The old man Bai only felt that he had missed a huge opportunity, but he didn't think that if it was a normal performance, there might be no transfer. It was precisely because Zhuang Zhixi made a brave rescue and did not lose the chain that this matter was settled.

The White-haired Girl is an old play, and everyone knows the general plot, and when it comes to speaking lines, they all know the lines well, but unfortunately no one else offered to save the scene, only Zhuang Zhixi rushed out. This kind of courage and the ability to dare to take on things is very commendable.

The white old man was so uncomfortable that he couldn't eat anymore, and he came back and lay on the bed, his whole body was dispirited.

Aunt Su closed the door when the old man came back, her eyes flickered, she straightened her clothes, and was about to go to the door. She knew that the old man Bai was playing Yang Bailao, and he had said it several times in the yard, and they all kept it in their hearts. But obviously, it wasn't him who actually performed today.

After the Sui family kid passed on the word, everyone knew that this guy was nervous and didn't come on stage.

Aunt Su usually likes to show off at such a time. When is the best time to catch a man's heart? It is when he is lonely and cold, when everyone leaves him. The more depressed you are, the more you have to show your thoughtfulness.

Aunt Su went out and came to the door of Bai's house and knocked: "Brother Bai, it's me, sister Su."

Hearing her voice, old man Bai said without hesitation, "Come in, the door is unlocked.

" The aunt came in and saw him lying on the bed, and asked, "What's wrong with you? Why are you listless? I understand your business." She didn't pretend not to know, but said considerately, "I know what's going on in your heart." It's uncomfortable, but it's normal to be nervous before going on stage. After all, we are not professional actors. Don't blame yourself too much. If you are sad and hurt yourself, we who care about you will also be sad."

The old man Bai looked at Aunt Su instantly.

Aunt Su sat by the bed and said: "Men, get up wherever you fall. There will always be a next time. Next time, let's behave well?" The old man Bai sighed and said

: "You only know one thing, not the other."

Aunt Su wondered, "Why?"

Is there anything else going on in this?

The old man was full of resentment, he said: "It's not that dealer boy."

Aunt Su's eyes flickered, and she hurriedly asked: "Did he plot against you on purpose?"

If so, you need to publicize it. Let Zhao Guihua taunt all day long, and must tell all the ugly things about his family. Thinking of this, she became even more excited, and asked, "Tell me, what's going on?"

The old man wiped his face and said, "It's not that he plotted against me. That leader, if he hadn't stumbled, I wouldn't have been so scared that I couldn't get on the stage. In the end, I missed a great opportunity." Aunt Su

: "What opportunity?"

The leader praised me, and I was transferred to the Propaganda Section. This opportunity was originally mine, if it wasn't for my weak legs, I wouldn't be able to come to the stage. How could it be Zhuang Zhixi's turn? This is my opportunity! I just missed it so abruptly."

Su The aunt was shocked: "What, transferred to the propaganda department!!!"

The old man Bai nodded, and said bitterly: "I'm in logistics now, and I'm assigned to a service post. If I can be transferred to the propaganda department, it will be a cadre post, and the salary can be a little higher. Not to mention that the work is comparable to the logistics department. It's much more decent. A great opportunity, such a great opportunity to miss!"

He literally looked up to the sky and wept, feeling that fate had played a huge joke on himself.

Although he is not young, he is not incapable of doing the work of the propaganda department!

Besides, what kind of work is there in an office.

Missed it, really missed it.

She hurriedly said: "Can't you talk to the leader? This is obviously your chance, why did you give it to him? Why? It's not like this. It can't be like this." She hoped that the old man would be

well Well, if the old man Bai's life is better, then she is also the one who benefits; but if Zhao Guihua's family lives better, she will be unhappy, and the family will not help her.

Besides, they are all women of the same age, and they are also comparing.

She doesn't want the dealer to prosper.

"This matter can't be forgotten!"

The old man Bai said, "You don't think anyone mentioned it? Someone mentioned it on the spot, but you were scolded."

In fact, Director Song scolded him when he really scolded people, because he was really giving others It caused too many problems. If it wasn't for Zhuang Zhixi, the skylight would have been opened. Director Song was the only one who scolded him, and everyone else was reasonable.

But he couldn't say that.

He said: "The leader said that it was because of Zhuang Zhixi's good performance in the rescue that the leader praised him and transferred him. If he was not transferred, he would not be transferred to others. This is not about having a position and we compete for it. If Zhuang Zhixi doesn't go, others won't have the chance to go."

Aunt Su frowned, feeling very uneasy, and complained, "Then he didn't step on you to get in the position?"

Old man Bai: "No, if there is no matter of rescuing the Son, he may not have this chance."

Aunt Su: "Then his family has to show it."

Aunt Su suggested: "We have to find his family and ask his family to give up part of the benefits. Why should he step on you to take over the position. You must be compensated." She

is He actively encouraged the old man Bai, but the old man himself was a bit hesitant. He hesitated for a while and said, "Why don't you forget it?" Aunt Su: "How can you forget it

? I thought you were easy to bully, and you will definitely show off your power even more in the future. Besides, it was their fault that they did something wrong. Is it wrong for us to ask for something? Not at all." Old man Bai: "This...

"

Su Aunt: "I support you."

When the old man thought about it, he mustered up his energy in an instant, and he nodded: "You are right, I am a man from Forty-Nine City, what am I afraid of, I should be alone in this matter." How can I not look for him. His salary, at least half of my salary."

Aunt Su: "No."

She hurriedly said: "You go to them now."

Old man Bai: "Okay. "

How to say, people did not move.

Aunt Su: "What's the matter? Don't try to give them face. They don't pay much attention to face when they treat you like this." The

old man Bai, don't look at Aunt Su's foolishness, but he does things more whitely than his son Struggle still has some brains. Although Aunt Su's arrogance was very good, but before she moved, she knew that this matter could not be done.

The neighbor has been a neighbor for decades, and he is not as brainless as Aunt Zhou, he knows in his heart that Zhao Guihua is not to be messed with, this old woman is very fierce.

Besides, although this matter is indeed very angry, but he can't find the trouble of the banker. He was scolded by Director Song for half an hour in the backstage today. The people in the publicity department will not take care of him. him.

Several people who played Xi'er and Huang Shiren just stopped talking to him.

He really almost caused a big problem for this show, and those people don't necessarily spread his small words. Otherwise, as soon as the show ended, they would know the reason why he didn't play. These people didn't follow the good intentions.

If he went to the dealer to tear it up, he probably wouldn't be able to earn any good food.

Not only will there be no benefit at all, but it may also lose face. He pondered for a while and said, "Miss Su, the neighbor's neighbor, forget it. It won't look good if it gets bigger." Aunt Su

: "What's so bad about this, old brother Bai, I feel wronged for you. You said that you have been practicing in the publicity department. You are conscientious, right? Then when you are on the court, your legs are weak, can you blame you for this? I don't think there is any blame. If they really blame you, they have no conscience. Now that Zhuang Zhixi is stepping on you, why don't they speak up for you?"

The white old man was unnatural: "They all like Zhuang Zhixi very much. That old Huang is the most protective of Zhuang Zhixi. This brat may be flattering. Director Song, Lao Huang, and a few old guys all smile when they mention him. It was really a disadvantage for me to tear up with him. Besides, Zhao Guihua can't let me ask her son for money. Fan, I'm a man, it's really not easy to mix with such a lesbian. She's a housewife who's shameless, but I can't." Aunt Su also saw at this time that the old man didn't dare to talk to the

dealer Shouting, she felt a little scornful in her heart, or she hadn't been with the old man for decades, such a man was useless at critical moments, how could she take notice of him?

She didn't say she was looking for a man like a tiger, but she couldn't find a mouse, right?

She pursed her lips, and then looked at the old man's unnatural appearance, guessing that he might have failed in the propaganda department, knowing that it was absolutely impossible, so she didn't go. Thinking about it made me even more contemptuous, you should have said earlier if you couldn't do it!

This is obviously not possible, and you still have to pretend to be arrogant and arrogant. Isn't this stinking to show off?

What a waste of all her talk.

She hated it in her heart, but she was very good at giving the man face, and said: "You are right. Although their family did this unkindly, the neighbors should not make too much trouble. Otherwise, It will be hard to get along in the future, in fact, I don't care, this matter has nothing to do with me, I just love you, wronged for you, and it's not worth it for you." The old man Bai was moved: "Big sister, I

know You..."

As soon as he grabbed Aunt Su's hand, Aunt Su: "..."

She took a deep breath and said, "Release quickly, it's not good for people to see. By the way, what about your family's struggle? Why hasn't he come back yet? What's the matter with him? Just because of Xiu'er's few words, he still can't forgive him? How can a big man be so narrow-minded. Doesn't he understand how sincere Xiu'er is to him? But this widow has a lot of gossip, she didn't want to involve Fendu, she didn't expect Fendu to be relentless, she's really not a man."

The old man Bai didn't like Wang Xiangxiu very much, and said: "Big sister, don't be too naive, Wang Xiangxiu... Let me see her, that's all. It's a good thing she doesn't get close to our family. The conditions of my family's struggle, find someone A girl in her twenties is not a problem. Although Wang Xiangxiu of your family can indeed have a son, she is a widow." "What's wrong with the widow

? Do you look down on widows? Do you look down on me?" Aunt Su's eyes turned red all of a sudden.

Old man Bai: "No, of course not, it's just that my son is still a young boy, so of course he has to find a big girl with yellow flowers." Aunt Su forced a smile and said, "Then, let me tell

Xiu'er Let's go."

She retreated to advance, scolding her mother in her heart, ah bah, girl with yellow flowers? Don't you look at your idiot son's match?

What a fart!

You are not even worthy of a widow!

Aunt Su said: "Since this is your family's idea, let me tell Xiu'er that I won't pester your family's struggle in the future. I hope your family's struggle has a better woman and a better future."

Bai The old man: "That's what I think. If he finds someone from Jiang Lu's family background, will he be able to replace some of the family members? Are you right?"

Aunt Su: "..."

That's a fucking fool.

She forced a smile and said, "Well, that's for sure."

Gurg, her stomach growled.

Aunt Su: "Well, brother, I'm going back first. It's time for dinner."

Lao Bai hurriedly said, "Eat here, I'll make some white flour noodles, let's eat together."

Aunt Su: " But the children at home..."

The old man Bai still can't love the house and the black, he said: "They have Wang Xiangxiu at home, you can eat with me. Don't be polite to me." He

didn't invite the children.

Aunt Su saw that this advantage would not be able to take advantage of the family, so she just sighed and said: "Okay then."

Aunt Su hadn't come out with old man Bai for a long time, Aunt Zhou leaned aside, sneaking around, cursing: " Adulterer-erotic-wife."

She said bitterly, "What a shameless couple."

She rolled her eyeballs and said, "Don't think about it!"

Their yard is actually a shameless couple. There are quite a few people living there, but if you want to say that your wife died, there are only a few of them. After that, Lan Sihai who moved in was also an old bachelor, so she felt that it was more lively. But it didn't work out, and the old guy found a new wife in a flash.

I have to say, this thing is very exciting to people.

Sometimes she sticks to the wall to eavesdrop, but she can only hear laughter, and she hates it in her heart. Why can everyone live a decent life, she is alone, there used to be Aunt Su and old man Bai, everyone was alone, don't dislike anyone, but don't feel that you have anything.

But now that old man Lan came looking for him suddenly, old man Bai stepped up his attack on Aunt Su, and Aunt Su got closer to old man Bai. This left her alone. She has a bad reputation and a bad character. Even if she wanted to find her again, no one would want to.

Aunt Zhou was really angry.

No matter what, Aunt Su doesn't want to look for her anyway, she must be with her alone.

necessary.

Aunt Zhou was annoyed, but she didn't know that although Aunt Su was not a human being, she didn't want to get involved with old man Bai at all. If you can spend his money without getting married, why do you want to get married? She has to wash his clothes, cook and clean up the house, and she has to endure his stinky problems and feet, and maybe take care of the food and clothing of his thirty-odd son who has taken advantage of him and can't find a partner. She won't suffer from that.

Aunt Zhou was lying on the window base of Bai's house, and Zhao Guihua could see clearly from her side. On the road of gossip, Zhao Guihua would always have a loyal partner, her youngest daughter-in-law.

Mingmei leaned beside Zhao Guihua and said, "Mom, do you think Aunt Zhou really loves Uncle Bai? You see, she even went over to eavesdrop." "Eavesdropping is love?" "That's not true, but

she

also Too much attention."

Liang Meifen on the side also joined in: "No, Uncle Bai, the leader, said earlier that Aunt Zhou even undressed him."

Oh my god, just thinking about it makes my eyes sting.

Liang Meifen felt that after seeing such a scene, she might be able to spit out the meal overnight.

The old man and the old lady are playing very fancy, and the young people in their yard haven't engaged in any love triangle yet. The older they are, the better off they are. It's also fortunate that he is old, otherwise he would really be arrested as a person who messes with men and women.

Old age, saved them.

Zhao Guihua felt that the two daughters-in-law did not understand the essence of the matter, and based on her understanding of Aunt Zhou, it was not true love. When she was young, she was looking for Uncle Bai for money and a better life; now she is looking for Uncle Bai purely because she is afraid that others will live a better life than her.

Let go of a perverted mind!

She said: "There is something wrong with this person."

She didn't say anything more, these young people know nothing.

She said: "Let's go for an outing in the countryside tomorrow. Is there anyone who won't go?"

Everyone looked at Zhao Guihua, and they had to go.

Mingmei: "I wish I could take seven days off a week and go up the mountain every day."

She still remembers the extra money she earned.

Zhao Guihua: "Well, we are six people..."

Hutou raised his hand, pitifully: "

Grandma, I am also a human being.

" Say, "I want to be human."

Zhao Osmanthus froze for a moment, then smiled and said: "Okay, I will let you be a man, don't worry."

Little Yanzi looked at Zhao Osmanthus seriously for a while, and finally nodded, she said in a low voice and cheerfully: "Great, I can Be a human."

She was afraid that she would not be counted, and the little Yanzi also wanted to go, and the little Yanzi didn't want to be at home alone.

Little Yanzi hugged her brother's arm, not relaxing for a moment, anyway, she had to take her with her.

Zhao Guihua: "That's fine. Our old couple will lead the two young ones to take the bus together. You two husband and wife, go by bike." "Yes." Everyone has no objection

to

this allocation. This is still a family mobilization, Zhao Guihua: "We have to bring some lunch. Now that we have gone out, don't rush

back.

"

Little Swallow has been looking forward to going up the mountain together for an outing for a long time. Although the children don't know how hard it is to go up the mountain, they still want to see the world when they see the elders in the family gain something.

Zhao Osmanthus: "Let's bring more things this time, maybe we will get a good harvest."

Every time they go, they almost have something to gain, so Zhao Osmanthus is quite confident.

"Okay."

"Osmanthus fragrans, do you want to go to the movies this afternoon?" Aunt Wang came over, she opened the door and entered, and said, "Is the whole family here?" "Yes." "Have

Aunt

Wang eaten?"

Aunt Wang: "It's over, it's over." She waved her hand and asked, "Are you..."

Zhao Guihua: "This is not a discussion about going out for a spring outing tomorrow."

Aunt Wang smiled and said, "You are very energetic."

She asked, "I heard that the third child in your family is going to be transferred?"

In a short while, Aunt Zhou has already known to everyone who preached.

It's really a cheeky face.

Zhao Guihua raised her eyebrows in surprise, and said: "You are well-informed about this news, I haven't said it yet. You already know."

Aunt Wang: "Hey, it was Aunt Zhou who said it, and she heard it from Old Baitou."

She looked at Zhuang Zhixi and said, "Xiao Zhuang, you are usually a clever kid. I didn't expect to be able to seize the opportunity at such a time. It's really good. Your aunt will have to be supported by you in the future." These

words Just kidding, as a housewife, she doesn't need Zhuang Zhixi or anything, but she came here out of curiosity to find out how this kid is so lucky. She couldn't help looking at Zhuang Zhixi's head, wanting to see if this man had some kind of luck on his head.

Zhuang Zhixi joked: "Oh, Aunt Wang, you still need my support. I, Uncle Li and Brother Yang, are the celebrities in front of the leaders. Even if I go to the publicity department, I'm still a member of the department. Then I won't see the leaders. Well, the leader doesn't even know who I am, but I, Uncle Li, is different. He is someone who can talk to the leader. Who in our factory doesn't know that Uncle Li cooks the best food. Every leader likes it."

Aunt Wang was praised, she showed a smug smile, and said, "You boy..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Auntie, don't tell me that I'm talking nonsense, I'm telling the truth."

Aunt Wang happily closed her mouth from ear to ear: " That's fine, I'll let Uncle Li give you some good words later."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

With a smile on his face, he leaned back on the chair, and Aunt Wang: "Zhao Guihua, are you going to see a movie? There will be a movie in the afternoon. She

was enthusiastic: "I heard that three movies are shown in succession. It is rare for such a good thing."

Zhao Guihua: "Go!"

She was very happy to go, but Zhuang Zhixi waved her hand and said: "I won't I'm going, I'll take a rest at home, I'm really tired these days."

It's not that people are tired, in fact, people can bear it, the main reason is that they can't adapt to this rhythm. When he was in the infirmary, he was very leisurely, but suddenly he was busy, and he was a little uncomfortable.

"I plan to have a good night's sleep this afternoon."

"You rest yours, let's go to ours, you are finished, your physique is not as good as our young people's, it is so muddy that you can't support the wall." Only when you are a mother Only then can he run on his own son like this.

Zhuang Zhixi defended himself: "Isn't this false?"

What he said was very righteous.

"You don't know how to make up for me."

Zhao Guihua: "You can shut up."

A big man has the nerve to say that he is weak, is he a normal man?

Zhuang Zhixi was very indifferent, and said: "I still want to eat meat to make up for it."

Zhao Guihua gave him a white look: "I'm giving you a fart, but I think it's a good thing. I think you just want to eat meat."

Several people laughed.

Zhuang Zhixi was wronged: "Look at you, I'm just talking casually?"

Zhao Guihua ignored him and said to Aunt Wang: "Call me when you leave."

Xiao Hutou immediately said: "I will go too."

Zhao Guihua Osmanthus fragrans: "Okay."

It's not much fun these days. Although I just watched the performance in the morning, it doesn't affect everyone to continue watching the fun in the afternoon. In the afternoon, everyone went out again in a mighty way. Zhuang Zhixi looked at his daughter-in-law and asked, "Aren't you going?"

Mingmei: "I'll accompany you."

She said coquettishly, "Can you still be at home alone? Besides, when can't you go to the movies?"

Zhuang Zhixi: " My daughter-in-law is the best."

People in the yard went out one after another, but the husband and wife lay on the bed together, cuddling together, Mingmei said: "Are you tired these days? Come, let me give you a massage. Zhuang

Zhixi raised his eyebrows and said, "It's so good, then I have to feel it."

Mingmei smiled softly.

"What are your plans in the future?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Do it well. Even if I'm transferred, I'm still a newcomer, so I must perform well. My transfer this time will definitely attract attention. I don't know how many people are staring at me. You must not make mistakes."

He is different from ordinary people, he was transferred as a special case, if he was admitted normally, although he would pay attention, but maybe not so much. But it's different now. It is precisely because the performance is easy to transfer, so it is naturally more noticed.

He said, "But you don't have to worry about me, I'm the best flatterer."

Mingmei let out a chuckle, and said, "Is it something to be proud of flattering?" "

Of course."

Zhuang Zhixi took Mingmei's hand and said, "Don't worry about me.

" I'm not worried about you? I don't know who you are?"

She sighed: "But you are smoother without me."

Mingmei's work has always been smooth, this is the difference between a large unit and a small unit. He said, in a large factory with ten thousand people, how many people know Mr. Zhuang'er. But Mingmei's unit is different. There are few people, and she, as the successor, went much smoother.

"Your success is better than mine."

Zhuang Zhixi said, "Come on, rest for a while."

The husband and wife chatted about family affairs, did not go out, and it was Wang Xiangxiu who also did not go out. Everyone in Wang Xiangxiu's family also went to the movies. To be precise, all the people in this yard have gone, and there are only two or three kittens left. In fact, if the truth is told, Wang Xiangxiu also wants to go, but she heard that Zhuang Zhixi didn't go, so she immediately Moved.

This lost Zhou Qun, a fat sheep, and her life was much more difficult than others. And it was even more so in the last few days, Bai Fendou was heartbroken and ignored him.

Her finances suddenly became tense.

It is precisely because of this that she can only place her hopes elsewhere. She has fallen in love with Zhuang Zhixi before, and it is even more so now.

She stood at the window, looked out, and said to herself: "I don't know if Mingmei has gone out."

She hesitated, hesitated for a moment, she suddenly thought that she didn't seem to see Mingmei going out together, she frowned Frowning, muttering: "What a nuisance, I know that I'm with men all day long, and I don't have a little life of my own. Bah."

Wang Xiangxiu thought for a while, and came out to fetch water.

When she came to the yard, her eyeballs kept chattering and stuck to the window of Mingmei's room. After a long time, she looked around and saw that the doors of several other houses were locked. Turning around gently, she silently came under the window of Mingmei's house.

She held her breath and pricked up her ears to listen.

Just as Wang Xiangxiu squatted down, she suddenly felt the window open. Wang Xiangxiu was taken aback. Before she could react, she felt a basin of cold water poured out. Fortunately, it's warmer now. But if there is a little bit of cold, then this basin of water will make people feel distressed.

But even so, Wang Xiangxiu was shocked.

She pursed her lips and was about to look up when she saw the window closed again.

Wang Xiangxiu: "!!!"

At this moment, she was not sure whether Mingmei found out that she poured water on purpose, or if she accidentally poured water and she caught up.

It is quite normal for them to open the windows and pour water directly into the yard.

No one does this in winter. It's easy to fall when it freezes, but it doesn't matter if it's warm.

Cursing bad luck in her heart, she quickly retreated on tiptoe, not knowing what kind of water it was. She looked at Minmei's window with hatred. It seemed like an accident. He changed his clothes cursingly, and Mingmei was sticking to the window, laughing softly.

Zhuang Zhixi gave his daughter-in-law a thumbs up and said, "Awesome."

Mingmei put on an arrogant look and said, "Who

asked her to come over and eavesdrop?" You know, she was spotted as soon as she came. At noon, when the sun was shining, Wang Xiangxiu walked over. There was someone on the window, but he didn't know it.

"What's wrong with this person? He's insane, so he came here to eavesdrop."

Mingmei really couldn't understand Wang Xiangxiu.

Zhuang Zhixi said half-truthfully, "Is she interested in me?"

Mingmei looked at Zhuang Zhixi, then raised her eyebrows.

Mingmei: "Are you serious?"

She pinched Zhuang Zhixi's face, and Zhuang Zhixi said, "Forgive me, I'm joking."

He was telling the truth, but Mingmei didn't believe it.

Although Zhuang Zhixi loves to joke, she couldn't believe it. She climbed onto the bed, squeezed Zhuang Zhixi's face and said, "Comrade Zhuang Zhixi, tell you, don't tell me what's going on, she must have seduced you. I don't believe what you're talking about is joking."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Everyone knows?"

Mingmei: "That's inevitable."

Just looking at Wang Xiangxiu's usual behavior, you can tell a thing or two.

Zhuang Zhixi said: "She didn't make it clear, but she kind of meant that, but since I haven't actually done anything, I can't say that about her."

This is true, but they all know what's going on with this person Son.

Mingmei pinched Zhuang Zhixi's face, and said firmly: "I don't care, anyway, I tell you, you must listen to me clearly, and stop messing around with him in the future. If you dare to come back outside, I will kill you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh, you are quite fierce."

Mingmei: "You think I am joking? Let me tell you, if you dare to be like Zhou Qun, or like Bai Fenden, I will let you know that Lord Ma has three eyes." "

She said seriously: "I'm not easy to bully."

Mingmei squeezed Zhuang Zhixi, and Zhuang Zhixi fell on Mingmei's body like touching porcelain, and said: "If I'm not good, you can let my father-in-law kill me. "

Mingmei sneered, and said: "I need my dad? I'll treat you like a joke. Besides, I..." She paused, and said: "I'm not easy to mess with." Zhuang Zhixi raised his eyebrows, thinking that Mingmei was

really That's not what he wanted to say, but since she turned a corner, he didn't ask any more questions and said, "Daughter-in-law, just watch how I behave."

Mingmei snorted.

She said: "I'm not talking harshly, I really dare to do cruel things."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know."

Mingmei was not very happy about such a small episode, but she still believed Zhuang Zhixi a little bit, because As long as it has a significant impact on her, she will dream about it. Since there is no dream now, it means that Zhuang Zhixi should have no problem.

From childhood to adulthood, this kind of omen is not at fault.

She said: "Okay, now I trust you for the time being."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled softly: "I'm not stupid, I just found her. Come on Comrade Mingmei, if you think about it carefully, you will know that I don't like her at all. I I'm not crazy. I also have vision."

He was not very enthusiastic about these things by nature, and he and Mingmei quickly got involved because it was love at first sight. If he is really a young man who is very passionate about women, He was already in love. After all, he was relatively innocent when he was in school, and he had many female classmates.

He is not bad looking.

But don't look at Zhuang Zhixi who is eloquent and can be called a woman's friend, but he usually doesn't make witty remarks with young girls, and he still has the sense of propriety.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't need to say these words to give himself money.

Today, it depends on how he lives.

She said: "Come on, lie down for a while."

Mingmei: "Okay."

She said: "I don't know what delicious food my mother-in-law will make tomorrow."

Her topic turned again, Zhuang Zhixi: "I should be able to do a good job. ? It would be great if we could hunt prey tomorrow, and we can have a barbecue together."

Mingmei: "I think it's okay, let's talk about hunting, I think I'm still very good."

Don't look at Mingmei who hasn't hunted much, only once and a half. But she is sure that she can, and she proved her ability last time. In fact, she has quick reflexes and quick movements, which makes it easier to catch prey than ordinary people. Although it may not be as good as the old hunter, it is not bad.

And Mingmei is very sure, as long as she practices more, she will definitely get better. After all, practice makes perfect. That is definitely possible.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled meaningfully: "If you are more powerful, in the future my sister-in-law will be able to see you as if she saw a tiger."

Mingmei: "If she is afraid of me, I think it will be fine. It will save trouble. I don't want to The whole family is chattering all day long. It is a good thing that she is honest. I am like this, if others do not provoke me, I will not provoke others. I am a gentle girl." Zhuang Zhixi curled her lips and said

: "You can really blow it."

Mingmei's small fist immediately greeted her, she really didn't hit Fang Jiewa for three days.

Zhuang Zhixi yelled, and begged for mercy with a smile: "I was wrong, I was really wrong. You are right in everything you do. But you go to deal with sister-in-law, don't hit me, it hurts, I'm your man."

Mingmei glared at him: "Stop talking nonsense, I don't want to deal with her."

She remembered that in her dream, that's what her mother-in-law said, and her sister-in-law was such a bully. Just be a little more aggressive.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Shock her, okay?"

Mingmei laughed.

"Okay, stop talking nonsense, what if people listen to it and take it seriously."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Tomorrow my daughter-in-law will show her power, I don't know what small animal will fall into the trap, the little white rabbit is white and white The meat is tender and cute."

She swallowed, and said, "I think little rabbits are not as good as chicken. I hope there will be pheasant tomorrow, and I want to eat roast chicken."

Zhuang Zhixi: "That is a must."

Mingmei :"puff!"

They were happy as husband and wife, while Wang Xiangxiu was changing clothes cursing: "This wicked bastard will get divorced sooner or later!"

She cursed viciously!

No matter how Wang Xiangxiu cursed, the young couple had a very good relationship, who would care what she thought.

next morning.

Early in the morning, Zhao Guihua got up just as the sky was getting brighter. He got up to make pancakes, and then cut up minced bacon and some small pickled cucumbers, shredded and sandwiched in them.

Zhao Guihua looked at the oil in the pan with distress, and lamented that these days are really a loss. His family is already considered a good family, It's a shame too.

The aroma of pancakes and fried meat came, Zhuang Zhixi woke up greedy, came out with clothes on, and said, "Mom, what delicious food are you making?"

Zhao Guihua: "What else can I say? Do you want to make Roujiamo for you? I never had a chance, I just got up early today, and I made you something to eat, one for each of you. Taste it." "Oh,

it's so kind." Zhuang Zhixi was in high spirits.

"Of course it's fine. I'm making Roujiamo. Have you ever seen how much oil and meat I put in? So many good things, how can it still be delicious?" Zhao Guihua: "How much money is wasted eating such a meal?" Good stuff, if I wasn't afraid that you guys would be too tired today, I wouldn't do such a good job." "

Mom, what are you talking about, I know your heart for us, you are our best mother."

Zhao Guihua: "Haha You just have a mouth."

"It's a good thing to be able to speak well."

But Zhuang Zhixi was not the only one who smelled the smell, and soon the two children in the tiger's head came running over with slippers, anxious Incredible.

"Grandma, it's delicious. Is it delicious? It tastes like meat." "

Little Swallow wants to eat it."

Zhao Guihua: "Yes, it's meat. Go wash up and eat after washing."

The child's voice was childish : "Okay~"

Liang Meifen also hurried out to help, since the separation, her food is also exceptionally good. She is in a better mood than before.

In fact, Roujiamo is not a rare food for them. This kind of thing has been available for a long time, but they are not living well, and everyone has not eaten it much.

"It would be great if it was like this every day."

The whole family sat down and started today's hearty breakfast. But the other people in the courtyard started to curse. They had never had such a good breakfast in these years.

The fragrance wafted in the yard, causing everyone to talk about it.

One by one complained very much. Isn't this torture?

"Which family is this, it's too early in the morning, it's so fragrant."

"What kind of family, just eat like this." "

Someone eats meat in the morning? Is it someone who eats meat?"

"Who's family eats meat?" Ah!"

"I want to eat meat, I want to eat meat, I want to eat meat with oily residue..." The child cried and cried. This early in the morning, the yard was extremely lively.

Complaining, crying, and the sound of beating children, one after another.

This kind of voice is familiar and unfamiliar, it seems to happen every day, and it seems that it is not so noisy, but no matter what, the lively day has begun again...

Chapter 75

The Zhuang family went out in a mighty way. At this time, other people were still busy with breakfast, and the door of his house was locked.

Seeing them going out, Aunt Su hurried out and asked, "Where are you going?"

Zhao Guihua: "It's not rare for the whole family to have a holiday and go out for a spring outing together. The weather in spring is so good, so we still have to go out and see more."

She had something to say, and said with a smile: "You don't go out, right? If you want me to say, you can't be bored at home all day, it's easy to get bored. Children play in the alley all day, so they should go out to relax."

Aunt Su smiled weakly, and said: "Our family still has a lot of work, which is not comparable to your family."

Zhao Guihua: "No, everyone is similar. Besides, the work is not only one day away. Half a day."

After they finished talking, they went out together, Aunt Su saw it, biting her lip, she was so jealous, she didn't understand, how could Zhao Guihua live better than her as a human being. Her man didn't die, and her son was thriving. On the contrary, she... She clenched her fists tightly.

Curse his family to fall to death when he goes out!

"Sister Su, what are you doing? Huh? Isn't that Zhao Guihua's family? Where are you going?"

Aunt Su: "They went out for a spring outing.

" Comfortable, do whatever I want, I can't do anything right now. People have spring outings during the holidays, and we have to be busy at home during the holidays."

When the old man heard it, he hurriedly said, "Isn't it just to go out to play? It doesn't cost much, go, call some of your children, and we will go out together. What's so great about a spring outing, and it doesn't cost much. You Why do you feel uncomfortable because of this."

The old man Bai felt that Aunt Su is a simple and honest person, so she can feel uncomfortable because of others showing off this. In fact, there is nothing, nothing at all.

He smiled and said: "Don't think this is a big deal. In this way, wait for me to clean up. Let's go to the pond. I will find a fishing rod and we will also fish. What do you think?" Aunt Su: "Here

, Is this going to bother you too much?"

"It's nothing to worry about, besides, what else do I have to talk about with you?"

These words reached Aunt Su's heart, and she said, "Then... that's okay.

" As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Aunt Wang leading her daughter and two children out together. Aunt Su hurriedly stopped her and said, "Are you going out too?"

Aunt Wang: "Yes, it's not that Hutou is going out for a spring outing. My Li Junjun and Li Weiwei were very anxious when they heard it. They kept saying that they wanted a spring outing as a family. Children love to compare, and they all went. If we don't take the children out to play Son, children feel ashamed. How can my old man and son-in-law have that time, they have to work overtime in the factory during the holidays. The leader has a banquet in the factory, and they have to go there. No, our mother and I brought Let these two monkeys go out together. We plan to go to the zoo to see the animals, which is also very good."

Her eyes fell on the door of Zhao Guihua's house, and she said, "Hey, did the osmanthus go out? They go It's quite early."

She said, "Then we're leaving too."

When the four of them went out together, they saw Uncle Lan and the old couple also went out.

Aunt Su was shocked: "You old couples also go on spring outings?"

Damn, aren't children doing spring outings?

Is it reasonable to go on a spring outing at such an old age?

Lan Sihai was not very happy to say hello to Aunt Su, but as a young wife who just arrived... oh no, old wife, Luo Xiaolian said, "Let's go boating in the park today." It's not really a spring outing, but it's about the same

.

When Aunt Su saw it, she was very glad that she agreed to go out with the old man just now, otherwise everyone would go out and only their family was at home. Didn't she want to make it appear that they couldn't keep up? Although the conditions are average, Aunt Su thinks that her family is not bad anywhere.

She was just about to show off that her family would also go out, and when she saw Zhou Qun's family of three also came out, her eyeballs popped out: "Is your family also going out for a spring outing?" Zhou

Li was wearing her latest One piece of clothing, the hair combed meticulously, and the whole person even has a scent, which is cream.

Aunt Zhou snorted, "I want you to take care of it." Without saying anything, she went out proudly.

Zhou Qun whispered: "What do you have to say to her."

He looked down on the people in their yard at all, it was really useless, he could only watch the fun, he didn't want such neighbors.

An unhelpful neighbor is not a good neighbor.

He snorted coldly and said, "Let's go."

Of course they didn't come out for a spring outing, Zhou Qun's affairs were not pleasant, Jiang Lu's parents had been trying to get her to divorce, Zhou Qun knew this, and he was very unhappy. But he knew that his father-in-law had to be dismissed.

Not only to dispel this idea, but also to allow him to continue to help him.

Only by helping himself can he make his way to the top. If not, the current situation is very unfavorable to him.

He even took his own mother with him when he went out this time. Although his mother was not a good person, she treated him very well, and older people were also very suitable for selling miserably. So Zhou Qun did not hesitate.

Zhou Qun's family didn't explain why they went out, but Aunt Su firmly believed that they also went out to play during the holiday, and they were even more jealous for a while.

At first, I thought Zhao Guihua and his family were the only ones going out, but I didn't expect that every family had their own activities, but I don't know when these people were decided, and why they didn't reveal it to her at all.

Fortunately, his family also made a temporary decision, otherwise wouldn't it be embarrassing?

Aunt Su's voice was a little higher: "Old Bai, are you okay? We have to go too."

Lao Bai seldom felt such a direct and outgoing expression of intimacy from Aunt Su, and he was very happy all of a sudden.

"Okay, okay, you can go right away."

He asked: "Fengfou, will you go with us?"

Bai Fendou turned over and said, "I'm not going."

He has been very lonely recently, and his mood is not the same , It's not that he's hypocritical, but that he's in a really bad mood, and he has no clue about finding a partner. Can this be comfortable?

In fact, his indifference to Wang Xiangxiu during this period was not because Wang Xiangxiu treated him badly, he could understand Wang Xiangxiu very well, it was simply because Wang Xiangxiu had to take into account the reputation of both of them. He knew it, although there were some disgraceful rumors outside, but he knew that Wang Xiangxiu was a good woman, a very good woman. She is very conservative.

But he still took the opportunity to chill Wang Xiangxiu, sometimes, it's not that he doesn't love her.

But not being able to love.

He wanted to achieve a positive result with Wang Xiangxiu, but it was very difficult.

Just as old man Bai had an opinion on Wang Xiangxiu, he also had an opinion on Aunt Su, thinking that it was Aunt Su who dragged Wang Xiangxiu down. It was difficult for him and Wang Xiangxiu to get together, and he didn't want to be left behind by Zhou Qun. He was also a young man in a big courtyard, and everyone found him so well. Not happy.

So even though he didn't want to do this, he still didn't get close to Wang Xiangxiu. He only hoped that someone would introduce him to a perfect woman this time.

He doesn't ask for perfection, he only asks for perfection, so it should be easy to achieve, right?

Bai Fendu covered his face and lay on the bed, feeling melancholy because he couldn't find his wife, the old man called again, seeing that he didn't move, he said: "You really don't want to go, let's go fishing together, maybe It can also improve your life. Look, look, everyone in this courtyard is not at home, and there are activities in various places, and you are alone at home, how shameful you are." The old man also heard what they said just

now .

Bai Fendou: "

You don't have to worry about it." The old man Bai snorted coldly: "Do you think I am willing to take care of you?" Since

Bai Fendou didn't want to go, he ignored his son and just said, "Let me use the bicycle.

" ."

Bai Fendou threw the car keys to his father, and continued to wander in the void.

The white old man went out quickly, humming a little tune, and rushed to his beautiful girl... oh no, mother-in-law.

Wang Xiangxiu was splashed with water by Mingmei yesterday, and she is still in a depressed mood today. She watched her three sons bouncing about to go out, and said, "You go, I won't go. It's rare that I have a holiday, and I will clean up for the family. For a moment, clean the glass or something."

Aunt Su: "That's fine."

After a pause, she whispered: "Bai Fendou won't go either, you go and comfort him, you can't let him escape from our grasp."

Wang Xiangxiu Nod your head and agree.

She has to do this. If she doesn't do it, how her son can live a good life, eat well and use well, it needs money to support it. She has no other way. Other men are not as selfless as Bai Kung Fu, she can only hold this man in her hands.

At this time, she also resented the haunting a little bit. If it wasn't for the haunting, she and Zhou Qun would be fine.

Although Zhou Qun is a three-second guy, she doesn't expect to get any happiness, and it would be nice to get money.

She sighed faintly, wondering whether the chances of winning Zhou Qun back again were high. Although she doesn't like Zhou Qun, she has to say that Zhou Qun is the most generous man she has ever met. Others are still not good enough.

She does have some interest in Zhuang Zhixi, but Zhuang Zhixi is not easy to get along with, and such a young man doesn't seem to understand the beauty of a plump woman like her. She is a little familiar with this point, after all, she is still very concerned about whether a man's eyes fall on her.

Obviously, this one doesn't exist.

She is too difficult.

"You use dim sum, you want to catch Bai Fendu, not every minute?"

Aunt Su thought that her daughter-in-law was unhappy because of Bai Fendu, and she also felt a little unhappy. What she fears most is that her daughter-in-law will really fall in love with Bai Fendou. But for the sake of this fat sheep, she can only cheer up her daughter-in-law. Although Wang Xiangxiu and Zhou Qun have severed ties for a few days, she can already feel that the family's expenses are tight, and she is generous in vain.

The same is true for Zhou Qun. Losing Zhou Qun is also a loss. Zhou Qun can't do anything else, he can really make a move.

He earns a lot, and the money is in his own hands, more than ninety a month.

Whoops, how can I spend so much money? As long as it sounds nice, the money is in my hands.

For a moment, Aunt Su thought again, how about she hook up with Zhou Qun directly? Wang Xiangxiu broke up with Zhou Qun, she can go, anyway, Zhou Qun likes older ones, so it doesn't seem like he can't like herself.

But such thoughts are still fleeting, and she can't afford to lose that person.

Besides, Zhou Qun is a bit vicious, and she still doesn't like to provoke Zhou Qun.

"Anyway, you find a way to get more money. The weather is getting warmer, and the child has to make a suit of clothes by himself?"

Aunt Su kept putting pressure on Wang Xiangxiu.

Wang Xiangxiu nodded: "I know."

Seeing that she had listened, Aunt Su smiled and went out.

Today is the second day of Labor Day, a rare holiday. There were hardly any people in their yard. Everyone went out, and even some young wives were not at home to clean up the house. Wang Xiangxiu immediately felt the quietness of the yard.

It was so lively on weekdays, and it was also so lively this morning. The noise was very pyrotechnic, but now it has faded.

She was sitting alone in the room, thinking deeply...

People in the compound went out one after another, and at this time, Zhao Guihua and his group had already arrived in the suburbs. During this holiday, many people entered the city from outside , but few people go out from the city. So the car is not crowded panic.

Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laoji got off the bus together with the children. Zhuang Laoji was carrying a bucket with a small bucket inside. On the other hand, Zhao Guihua was holding a child tightly in one hand. Hutou and Xiaoyanzi were both wearing half-sleeved clothes. The two children were so distraught in the car that they didn't even have the energy to get out of the car.

Zhao Guihua led the two children to the shade of the tree, and said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Are you motion sick?" The

child hummed softly, Hutou and Little Swallow leaned beside Zhao Guihua, Zhao Guihua : "They haven't arrived yet, let's sit down and rest for a while, just waiting for them for a while."

There is still a way up the mountain, just to rest.

She sat down and poured water from the kettle to the children. The two children drank some and sighed softly.

The tiger's head was limp, and he said, "Grandma, it's so far away."

The children always thought it was good to be able to come out, and it was too much for adults not to take them with them every time, but this time they didn't think so, children Almost lying on the ground, Hutou: "It's so tiring to ride in the car."

Zhao Guihua: "Then what do you think, you think we didn't take you out on purpose? We are riding a car, and you all look like this. If you ride a bike, you will be even more tired. It is probably because you are hot and thirsty from the sun."

In fact, if two children came over on bicycles, they would not be in worse condition than they are now. The two of them are mainly a little motion sickness. In fact, this is not tired, but the children can't say it well.

Zhao Guihua knew that they were carsick, but they didn't say anything. If they knew it was just carsick, they would definitely follow them next time. For this child, he also needs to use some tricks appropriately.

The two children were sitting on the small stone unhappily. At this time, the little swallow suddenly called: "Mom and Dad!"

From a distance, I saw the two brothers of the Zhuang family coming with their daughter-in-law by car. The weather is a bit hot today. Well, even though they went out very early, they didn't go out against the sun, and they were still sweating all over.

Zhuang Zhixi waved from a distance: "Hello, comrades."

The corner of Zhao Guihua's mouth twitched, this brat, do you think he is three and a half years old?

On the other hand, Hutou and Little Swallow were able to respond to their uncle, and immediately followed suit, jumping and calling, "Uncle! We are here."

Zhuang Zhixi, with long legs, rode over quickly. He stretched out his leg and held it, and said, "How is it? Do you feel okay?"

Hutou yelled: "Little uncle, we are feeling sick, I feel sick."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Ah, let's go up the mountain later, if caught It's delicious, isn't it because you feel sick and can't eat anymore?"

Hutou immediately said, "Then I'm fine, I can still eat a little."

This kid is not sure.

Zhuang Zhixi sneered and said, "You glutton."

Little Yanzi muttered: "We are children, and children are all gluttonous. If you are not gluttonous, you are not a child."

This child, she still has plausibility.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh, you are better at sophistry than your brother."

The little girl didn't understand what sophistry is, scratched her head, and said, "Don't blame me, little uncle, I'm very good."

Mingmei laughed out loud, and she said: "Everyone is here, let's continue up the mountain?"

Hutou and Little Swallow looked at the lush forest and said, "Do you want to go?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Of course, otherwise what do you think?"

He looked at the mountain road and said: "It's still a long way to go."

The road up the mountain will take at least an hour. It will be faster if you go directly by bicycle, but they definitely can't do this with their children.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, let's go."

"Let's go!"

Hutou and Little Swallow imitated: "Let's go!"

The whole family went up the mountain mightily.

Hutou and Little Swallow rushed ahead. Just like a loose puppy.

But the puppy is just a puppy after all, and he can't do it without taking a few steps. Fortunately, there are bicycles, and the two children are sitting behind the bicycles. Zhuang Zhiyuan and his wife each pushed a car and pushed the child.

Zhuang Zhixi took his wife's hand and walked last.

Little Swallow asked: "Little Uncle, why didn't you push me?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "You are your mother's cub, what's the matter? I love your mother and want me to be a laborer? Don't even think about it!"

Little Swallow scratched his head in confusion, I don't know what the little uncle meant, but she knew that the little uncle didn't want to push, so she also silently breathed a sigh of relief. In fact, she prefers her mother to push the cart, because the little uncle and aunt always ask questions Difficult questions for children.

As long as the children can't answer, they will laugh.

very bad.

With everyone's concerted efforts, they walked for an hour and finally arrived at the pond in the mountain. It stands to reason that they shouldn't bring their children here. But Tiger Head and Little Swallow are not too big, and these two children can still get into the words of adults.

Normally, if they are not allowed to speak, they should not speak.

Even if they go out and say it, some people may not believe what the children say. Isn't it normal for children to brag? And it took a long time to come here, and even children couldn't find it.

It was precisely because of this that Zhao Guihua thought about taking them here for a walk, saving these two little guys from dreaming about how good it would be here all day long.

Zhao Guihua led everyone to a familiar place. Hutou and Xiaoyanzi jumped off their bicycles and opened their eyes wide: "Wow." There

is also a small lake in the mountain.

The two children were so shocked.

Hutou hurriedly asked: "Grandma, can you fish here?"

In the past six months, his family has eaten fish more often, so Hutou still has a little bit of money.

Zhao Guihua: "Of course."

Zhuang Laoji put his hips on his hips triumphantly, and said, "I'll do it, grandpa is very good at fishing."

Zhuang Laoji, who had always had no sense of presence, now stood up.

When it comes to fishing, he is the well-deserved boss of the banker.

none of them.

Zhao Guihua snorted, but she didn't expose Zhuang Laoji's words, she said: "Your grandfather really knows how to fish."

Zhuang Laoji: "Grandpa fishes, let's grill the fish, okay?

" "Okay."

Little Swallow also circled in circles, waving her hands, she was happy anyway.

Zhao Guihua assigns tasks: "Two by two, I'm sure I'll be with your dad, and we stay where we are. We're responsible for fishing and collecting firewood. If we get something later, we'll grill the fish here. Boss, you two Go east; third child, you two go west. There are a lot of ripe fruits now, you pick them back when you see them, pheasants, hares, etc., it's fine if you can catch them, or you can't. It's safe. Number one."

This is still the same cliché, but there is still something to be said.

After all, she is the head of the family.

"Okay."

"I think it's okay."

They didn't have any opinions, Zhao Guihua said: "It's really in the mountains, not your kang head, there are always some unknown risks, you should pay attention to snakes, insects, rats and ants, these things But there are quite a few. Another one, remember to point the way, don't find anything after walking around, and you are lost, so we have to find you." "Mom,

look at what you said, we will never get there."

"That's right, you look down on people, don't you?"

Zhao Guihua replied haha.

"Grandma, what about us?"

The child didn't know what to do with himself. Zhao Guihua: "You two do

n't follow into the woods, stay here, okay ?

" , soon separated, Mr. Zhuang'er didn't come here many times, but he was very experienced, after all, there were a lot of fish here, and he harvested a lot every time. This one just separated. Old Zhuang's fishing rod moved. Zhuang Laolan: "Oh, a fish has bitten the hook." "Where is it?" The two children immediately leaned forward, and immediately saw Zhuang Laoer bring up a fish, which was about twenty centimeters long. Little fish.

"Wow!"

"Grandpa is great."

"Grandpa is the best."

"We have a big fish."

The two children's flattery clapped, and they were very happy.

Zhao Guihua: "These two little things!" She asked: "Are you going to collect

firewood with me, or continue to watch fishing here?

"

ah.

Zhao Guihua told his wife: "Watch them, don't go into the water."

"Okay~"

Their side started off smoothly, and the same was true for Zhuang Zhiyuan and his wife on the other side. They didn't walk long before they saw a mountain Although the cherry trees and mountain cherries are small, they are already red. In the early years when there was a pigeon market, some old farmers in the country picked them and sold them in the city.

Although this thing is not a valuable item, it can still be sold.

Children buy a bowl to eat and eat, and adults buy sparkling wine, all of which are top-notch. However, the pigeon market has been banned in recent years, and few of them go to the black market, but they don't pay attention to whether the black market still sells this kind of thing.

Liang Meifen was happy: "Hurry up, let's pick some more, this one is a bit sour, but it's delicious. If I could have a bowl of wild cherries when I was young, that would be a great thing." Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Eat some." Liang Meifen:

"

We Take it back, and there are still children."

If he was with his sister-in-law, he would definitely have to eat alone, but since his own child is here, she will definitely not be like this.

Zhuang Zhiyuan laughed: "Look at what you said, isn't there enough cherries in this tree for everyone to eat? Let's eat some of them, I'll try one." He squeezed a few and put them in his mouth, tsk

tsk : "It's quite sour."

"How can there be wild cherries that are not sour? Are they still called wild cherries?

"

After walking a long way, Mingmei said, "Today's harvest is so-so. We didn't see anything."

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's okay, it's normal, and it's impossible for us to get something every time we come." "

But I think At the very least, you should see rabbits. I heard from my grandfather that rabbits are quite immoral, and they will reproduce as long as they have the opportunity. Therefore, in the most difficult years, the game that caught the most was it. Yes. Although this thing runs fast and is not very easy to catch, but in terms of quantity, it is very large. Now that there are fewer people going up the mountain, why do you think the rabbit can't be seen?" Zhuang Zhixi was actually quite puzzled, you

know They were able to gain a lot last time, but this time there is nothing at all.

This is completely different from having but not being caught.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Who knows what's going on, let's take a walk and take a look, you should be careful, last time we encountered a big snake." Mingmei: "It's easy for you to meet that,

although that thing is really It's scary, but it's not easy to meet."

This is true, don't look at this thing as dangerous, but if you want to say that the mountains are full, that's impossible.

Mingmei: "There is another possibility."

Zhuang Zhixi: "What?"

Mingmei is serious: "I think there may be some fierce animals here, so wild rabbits and pheasants will not run here.

" It's not that she's being silly, but she's really a little skeptical.

They harvested so much last time, but this time they didn't have anything at all, which is also unreasonable.

Mingmei: "I think there are really more powerful animals, so these weak little animals are afraid to appear here."

She suddenly said in horror: "Will there be tigers, lions, bears, blind leopards? The corner of Zhuang

Zhixi's mouth twitched, choked up speechlessly.

He married a stupid wife.

That's it, do you think it's possible?

This is a hill on the outskirts of the city.

suburbs!

Hill!

Not northeast, not southwest.

Tiger lion bear blind leopard?

With all due respect, what beautiful things are you thinking?

How could such a rare animal exist here.

Just this suburban hill, is it worth owning?

aha!

It's not that Zhuang Zhixi is optimistic, but this location, it's really not a place where such rare things come and go, even though they've been here for a long time, but this place is actually within the range of the Forty-Nine City. The snake might be able to hide.

But if you want to say that there are fierce tigers, people in the suburban villages have already reported it.

Probably because Zhuang Zhixi's expression was too shocked, Mingmei said angrily: "Why, you don't believe me so much." Zhuang Zhixi: "Then do you believe it yourself?" Mingmei's eyes flashed, and she said, "I, why do

n't

I Can you believe it?"

She snorted and said, "I think..."

"Wait a minute."

Zhuang Zhixi said suddenly.

Mingmei raised her head: "What's the matter?" Zhuang Zhixi: "

Did you hear the rustling sound ? " It's not a joke, she really heard the sound, Mingmei immediately thought of what she said just now, and said softly, "Don't scare yourself." Zhuang Zhixi: "Let's find a place where we can hide first, so there is no problem." He I still remember what happened when they met the big snake. Although I exchanged money for them, I really don't want to recall it at all. The two looked at each other and immediately found a more suitable position. Well, a convenient location for escape. "What did you say?" Zhuang Zhixi asked his daughter-in-law in a low voice, Mingmei: "Why don't I go up the tree and take a look, maybe I can see one or two." Zhuang Zhixi: "No, once it's a snake coiled on the tree " Mingmei: "..." She looked carefully, and said firmly, "No." This guy is really scary. She climbed the tree resolutely, the trees here were much easier to climb than the trees on the roadside in their city. Usually felling trees does not come to such a high mountain, so the trees are very luxuriant and there are many branches. Mingmei found a fulcrum and swished up the tree.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Be careful."

"Understood."

Mingmei replied crisply, then put her little hands on her eyelids, and began to look around, mainly to see where the voice came from.

"What's there?"

Mingmei: "I didn't see it."

She was condescending, and her vision was much wider.

"If there's nothing, we'll just leave here. Uncertain things..."

"Fuck!"

Mingmei's voice came suddenly, and the girl Mingmei let out a shocked roar.

Zhuang Zhixi: "What's wrong?"

Mingmei: "I, I, I saw, I saw a wild boar." No

wonder there are no small animals here, maybe everyone walked away to avoid this wild boar.

However, do wild boars eat rabbits and pheasants?

do not know.

But it didn't stop Mingmei from speculating.

She had a really big shocked face, and muttered: "Why are there wild boars on this mountain?"

Zhuang Zhixi immediately asked: "Is it far from here? Come down quickly, let's leave."

If this is a wild boar, Zhuang Zhixi really dare not do anything with it Get up, don't look at the venomous snakes before, but there is still a glimmer of hope if you don't get bitten by snakes. But now this wild boar, that's different.

This wild boar is different from a domestic pig. It has been in the woods for a long time, and its skin is very thick.

Even if they were carrying kitchen knives, they might not be able to chop. It is estimated that the blade split the fork, but the pig did not split the fork. Besides, the wild boar still had fangs at this time, Zhuang Zhixi said firmly, "Come down quickly, let's leave."

He didn't covet such a terrible prey.

The premise of greedy prey is that a person has the ability to completely crush, if not, then he does not agree with this at all.

Mingmei did not try to be brave, and said: "Okay, let's go back quickly and tell everyone that I think my mother-in-law will come over in the future. I really have to be careful, it's really not very safe here. I thought there was nothing, but now I can't see anything." Less."

They have encountered ferocious animals twice.

But it's amazing to say that when Zhao Guihua came by herself, she never encountered such a ferocious animal. But Mingmei only went up the mountain twice, and encountered it both times. She slid down from the tree, thinking: "I have some unresolved fate with them."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then who knows."

He supported Mingmei who got down, and said: "Let's go quickly."

Mingmei: "Don't worry too much, it's still a little far away from here."

It's true that their ears can be regarded as aura, and it would be dangerous if they found out after walking in. It's okay now, in fact, there is still a long distance, and there are trees in the middle, so the wild boars may not be able to come over.

Mingmei sighed: "It would be great if we had a poacher, so that we can kill it in one go. That guy looks fat at first glance, but it's pork." Zhuang Zhixi: "No. Don't be impulsive, follow me

. "

Mingmei followed with a smile. She didn't really want to kill the wild boar, but she just wanted to enjoy it. But unexpectedly, Zhuang Zhixi took it seriously. Could it be that she is usually too arrogant?

So much so that Zhuang Zhixi believed it a little bit.

She hooked Zhuang Zhixi's hand and said, "Let's go back, let's report a letter, and then continue in another direction..." "

Bang!"

There was a sound, followed by several more: "Bang bang bang ."

Not only this sound, but also the sound of a wild boar came from afar.

Zhuang Zhixi and Mingmei stopped in their tracks and were nailed in place.

Someone is hunting wild boar!

Soon, Mingmei came to her senses and said, "Someone opened that."

She didn't say anything, and without waiting for Zhuang Zhixi to say anything, she quickly climbed the tree again, she was Brother Hou's second junior sister.

She immediately looked in the direction of the wild boar. After all, she also knew that the sound had the greatest possibility of dealing with the wild boar. She quickly climbed up the tree and looked over. From a distance, she saw a few half-grown boys, about seventeen or eighteen years old, surrounded by wild boars, and two of them were wearing beeping rings. That thing. Although the others didn't have any, they also carried big long knives, and they seemed to be running towards the wild boar.

They are quite well prepared.

The wild boar had fallen to the ground and was killed directly.

Mingmei: "Oh, I'll go~ Someone really took this thing up the mountain. I don't know whose family's brat it is."

Zhuang Zhixi also started to climb the tree at this time. Although it is not as good as Mingmei, it is not useless and can't climb up. Always listening to his wife's report, he is anxious. Zhuang Zhixi's skills were not good enough, and he climbed very slowly, but he still decided to see the situation with his own eyes.

Mingmei continued to broadcast with Zhuang Zhixi on the top.

She continued: "They were very happy and jumped up, but they didn't look like children in the mountains. They looked like children in the courtyard."

These days, you can judge one or two just by looking at their clothes.

Zhuang Zhixi said as he climbed, "That's normal. There are no hunters in the suburbs of our city. You think this is a big mountain.

" It's not small, they're lucky." Mingmei was very envious, but only envious, not jealous. His family doesn't have such a high-end weapon, if it is said, it only relies on a kitchen knife. Needless to say, Mingmei didn't even believe she could do it, it was simply impossible. It's not realistic. She is Call Back Kung Fu, not Thunderbolt Invincible Girl.

Mingmei: "That's great."

Zhuang Zhixi sighed: "I can't be envious. People like this have something in their hands, and it's normal to kill a wild boar. We are so unarmed, why should we just beat it? We can't beat it. Daughter-in-law, You are already very good, so let's not think about that big wild boar. When we have that time, we might as well wait and look for wild rabbits and pheasants, they are still in urgent need of our care." Zhuang Zhixi comforted his daughter-in-

law Son.

Mingmei nodded: "It makes sense, huh?"

She made a questioning voice again, and said, "They chopped off the pig's tail and pig's trotters and threw them away. These prodigal children, this is meat, why did they just throw it away like this?" Ah."

She felt distressed as if it was her own pig.

Heartbroken.

Zhuang Zhixi was also startled, and asked questioningly, "Cut it off?"

Mingmei took the lead: "Yes, I saw it all the time. Uh, they tied up the pig again and went on the road. But just now it seems that a kid wanted to I also cut off the pig's head. But I was stopped by other people and didn't agree.

Zhuang Zhixi was also puzzled, and muttered: "Why? " "

It was very puzzling.

At this time, he finally climbed a certain distance, and he was able to enjoy Mingmei's vision. When he saw a few teenagers, he laughed, and he understood why they did this. He said: "They I cut these off because I was afraid that I would not be able to lift them when I walked down the mountain. Try to reduce the burden as much as possible.

He paused and said, "I guess, they must have considered cutting off the pig's head as you said, but it was probably to prove that they were capable of killing a wild boar, so they still kept the pig's head as a medal. " "

Zhuang Zhixi felt that his guess was close to ten. These young men didn't look like young men. He looked at him in the 14 or 15 range. The 14 or 15-year-old boy kept looking at the big boy weighing two hundred catties. When the wild boar goes down the mountain, they will suffer even if there are many people.

I have to say, they are quite smart to abandon some details.

Rather than suffer for a long time, and can't get the pig down the mountain by stumbling, it must be better now. It would be better if they could give up the pig's head, which is not much meat, but obviously they are reluctant. They can only give up the tail and pig's trotters.

Poor pig's tail, so little, what weight does it take, it's really bullying the tail.

But fourteen Five-year-old teenagers, adults in their twenties don't understand very well.

Zhuang Zhixi: "What a waste, the pig's trotters are very delicious. They are delicious when cooked and dipped in soy sauce; if they are handcuffed and burnt, they are sprinkled with chili. The noodles are also delicious. If you cut them into pieces, the stewed radish is also the best. The taste is really amazing. Let me tell you, if we also have pig's trotters in our family, we can definitely make..."

Ah, I can't say it anymore, the more I talk about it, the more I get greedy.

Chiliuer!

Really, no matter how you think about it, it's extra delicious.

He has already I'm about to start drooling.

Mingmei said softly: "When my sister-in-law gave birth to a baby, she also used pig's knuckles. The pig's knuckles were stewed with soybeans, cooked on a high fire, and simmered on a low fire... Well, it's delicious. Even the soybeans in it are delicious. It tastes like delicious meat, and at the same time, it also has a little bit of the unique fragrance of beans. It's not worse than meat." The

two greedy ghosts looked at each other, and suddenly, Mingmei said, "Let's go and pick up the leak."

Zhuang Zhixi They also said at the same time: "Let's go over and pick up the leak."

These two people, almost speaking in unison, are really a young couple with a good heart.

The two laughed in unison again, and Mingmei said angrily: "I didn't expect you to think of me together, so let's go now? They all threw away their things, which means they don't want them. We pick them up, and we don't want them anymore." Waste."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Supplies are very tight now. Now that we have seen it, we can't be those who waste pig's trotters. We must cherish every grain of food and every piece of meat.

" Actually, I'm just hungry.

The two swallowed their saliva together, Mingmei: "Hurry up, hurry up, come down quickly. Otherwise, we will waste our trip if other animals take it away .

"

Yes, the whole person is really more flexible, and he came down smoothly, sat on the ground with his buttocks puffy, didn't feel any pain, got up quickly, patted the grass on his body, and said, "Go, you know the way Right?"

He didn't know the way as well as Mingmei did.

Mingmei nodded proudly. Is this comrade Mingmei from the driver's family who doesn't know the way?

Impossible!

She waved her hand, very proudly: "Follow me!"

The two of them didn't care about anything else, and hurried to this good thing. This is a good thing that can't be bought in grocery stores. If they saw it and still missed it, then they are the number one fools in the world.

Zhuang Zhixi and Mingmei are holding hands, they can be called a husband and wife of knights in the mountains, the two of them run whizzingly, they are really not afraid of tiredness or hardship.

Pig trotters, here I come.

Pigtail, here I come!

Duck!

Chapter 76

Human potential is infinite.

Zhuang Zhixi felt that when he secretly ran with his brothers and sisters when he was a child, he never ran so fast.

But thinking of the pig's trotters in front of him, he felt that he could hold on for a while, oh no, hold on for a while. After all, that is a rare trotter. They can't buy pig's trotters on weekdays.

The two of them were running wheezingly, in fact, it was Zhuang Zhixi who was running alone. Mingmei's breath was very steady and very powerful.

Zhuang Zhixi, who also goes to work, makes salted fish in the infirmary, and Mingmei, who sells tickets on the bus all day long, walking up and down, is incomparable. But even so, his enthusiasm was not consumed at all. He quickly followed his wife, and the two finally arrived at their destination.

I have to say that their speed really played a big role.

When the two of them ran over, no animals came over. Of course, it may be because there are no ferocious animals like tigers and wolves on this mountain. Zhuang Zhixi quickly picked up the pig's trotters and pig's tail and put them in the basket. He was so happy that he couldn't wait to dance: "Oh, you said that we are lucky, is this a success in picking up the leak?" Ming Mei was very happy: Of course

. . "

They really encountered a good thing this time. It's hard to come by. I've never heard of anyone who is as lucky as them, and they can find such a good thing. It's really super happy. The leak was successful. Happiness, you can't imagine.

Zhuang Zhixi looked around again and sighed, "They should be specially here to round up this wild boar.

Mingmei: "How do you know? " "

Zhuang Zhixi: "Look at the surrounding environment, how suitable for people to ambush, and their half-grown children took such dangerous things up the mountain, they must have been prepared long ago. "

Mingmei observed for a while, nodded in agreement with Zhuang Zhixi's words, and she was right to say that.

She sighed and said: "I think..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Huh? "

Mingmei: "Whether they come here to kill wild boars has nothing to do with us at all. It's the best way to kill wild boars. Otherwise, it is so fierce that it will be injured if people are not fully protected. My mother-in-law often goes up the mountain. If you encounter it It's not good. Fortunately, I've been killed now."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Who says it's not."

The two breathed a sigh of relief, at this moment, Zhuang Zhixi's eyes suddenly became erratic. Said: "Daughter-in-law, tell me, can they lift it?"

Mingmei: "I guess, not necessarily.

" Not big, even if they take turns to carry the wild boar, that wild boar is not a little pig. Even Mingmei could tell that the wild boar must weigh more than two hundred catties.

If it's a short walk, it will be fine.

But if you get into the city, it is probably not easy.

Mingmei hesitated for a moment, and said, "What

do you want to do?"

She stared at Zhuang Zhixi: "Don't you still want to continue picking up leaks?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Why not?"

He was gearing up: "I think they will definitely cut off the pig's head when they are tired from walking. Don't think they haven't now, but I think Sooner or later they will give up on the pig's head."

Mingmei: "Then, it's not good for us to be seen by others."

The young people are very angry, so it's not good if there is a conflict.

She is not afraid of fighting, but it is normal to beat bad people, bullying children is another matter.

Zhuang Zhixi: "We hang quietly at the back. Anyway, after beheading, there is nothing to chop off. We will withdraw after picking up the pig's head."

Mingmei said: "It's done."

The two quickly followed up. These people went down the mountain directly, but they didn't take the same way up the mountain as Mingmei and the others. On the other hand, Zhuang Zhixi and Mingmei followed all the way. Mingmei

said, "Hey, hey. Look." She pointed and saw a bunch of fungus.

Mingmei: "This is delicious, let's get it back later."

"Okay."

The two continued to move forward, Zhuang Zhixi: "If you go down the mountain from here, it should be a little farther from the city."

Mingmei: "Don't they Aren't they kids from the city?"

Zhuang Zhixi didn't know either, he said, "Who knows, I think they should be dressed. Forget about them, we... hey, look, pig head!" Their

judgment Sure enough, it was only halfway up the mountain, and the pig's head had already been chopped off. They must have cut it with great effort. It took a long time, and the traces were very fresh. The two of them decisively picked up the leak again.

Mingmei was satisfied. Although they didn't kill wild boars, they were quite happy to be able to pick up so many good things without doing anything.

Zhuang Zhixi: "It would be great if we could meet such children every day when we go up the mountain. I think we can live a good life by doing nothing."

Mingmei smiled and said, "You have a good idea.

" ?

Such a good thing, how many years can we meet once.

This is because the teenagers are half-children. If they were hunters or villagers, they wouldn't even try to pick up this thing.

"Go. Let's go back."

Shashasha.

A voice came, and Mingmei immediately said: "There is movement."

A pheasant popped up, and Mingmei's hand was faster than her brain, and the kitchen knife in her hand flew out directly. .

Mingmei: "Oh, I'm so good."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Applause!"

Mingmei burst out laughing, and the two quickly picked up the pheasant. The little animals all ran away. It's true, right? As soon as the wild boar died, the pheasant came out."

Zhuang Zhixi was very puzzled: "Does the wild boar eat wild pheasant?"

The two children who grew up in the city, On the issue of whether wild boars eat pheasants, I fell into deep thinking.

But, nothing is difficult in the world, as long as you are willing to give up.

This is not a very important matter, and the two of them will soon stop thinking about it.

"Go, go back and pick fungus."

The two walked back quickly.

"It's really relying on the mountain to eat the mountain. Do you think the village at the foot of the mountain knows that there are so many good things on the mountain?" Mingmei sighed, and Zhuang Zhixi took a deep look at his wife and said, "You think they don't know? They must know." Ah."

Zhuang Zhixi thought about this more clearly than his mother, and said, "There is no village directly adjacent to this mountain, and the nearest village is a short distance away, but it's not too far away. It won't delay them going up the mountain. It's not very convenient for us to come from the city. It's a bit far away, but they are not far away. They must know. Otherwise, where did the mountain products sold in Pigeon Market come from? But now it's in charge Just be careful. Everyone should be careful."

Mingmei agreed with this point of view, but she also said: "But, since they all go up the mountain, why are there so many good things on the mountain?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Although this mountain It's not high, but if only one or two villages come to pick it, it shouldn't be bald, right?"

Mingmei: "That's true." Zhuang Zhixi

said pertinently: "I even think that the pond our mother found is There are others who know about it, but like our family, they don't dare to catch too much, and there is no such condition. After all, the current speed is not easy to grasp."

If you catch too many, you will be accused of fleecing.

If you hide it and want to keep it completely hidden from others, it is not an easy task. If it is sold on the black market, it is more dangerous, so if someone else finds this pond, but the water keeps flowing. No surprise then.

Mingmei: "Okay, Comrade Zhuang Zhixi, I think you have a good way of seeing things."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said, "That's right, you don't even look at who I am, I am very powerful.

" There's no shame in bragging about yourself. He was very calm, and said: "I think that although I am not as good as you physically, I am not bad at all when I use my brain." After speaking,

the man clapped his hands and laughed, and said: "Oh, our Isn't it a civil and a martial arts?"

Mingmei: "Pfft."

She poked Zhuang Zhixi's shoulder and said, "Stop coming, don't be talkative."

"Why are you talkative, what I said is true."

He and Mingmei were the two of them. Picked the last fungus and wrapped it up, and said: "Let's go back. Let's go a long way, let's go back." The

distance between them is really not close. After all, they ran and chased all the way. It feels too obvious, but now that it stops, I can feel the distance. Mingmei: "What a beautiful day."

She yelled: "You said that if we encountered a poisonous snake like last time, would we be angry?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Don't scare me."

He made a gesture The deputy Xiaosheng looked scared and said, "I'm not as powerful as you. Although it's really cool to be able to sell for money, I still want to be safe. If this happens a few times, I'm going to be scared to death."

Ming Mei giggled, Zhuang Zhixi curled her lips: "Are you kidding me?"

Ming Mei said crisply: "No wow."

Whether there is really no, only she knows.

But her big smiling eyes betrayed her, and she made a joke when she saw this person.

Zhuang Zhixi said "viciously": "Wait, see if I go back tonight and not deal with you."

Mingmei: "Hmph, I'm afraid of you."

Zhuang Zhixi teased: "Then don't beg for mercy."

Mingmei's face was slightly rosy, Said: "Where did I beg for mercy? I don't have the same knowledge as you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Hehe."

Mingmei: "Hmph."

She said coquettishly: "What do you mean? You still hehe me."

This laughter sounds like It's disgusting.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Daughter-in-law, you are too domineering, right? I can't even say a word." He stretched out his

arms to embrace Mingmei, and said, "Since your behavior is extremely bad, I decided to go back tonight and teach you a lesson. Time."

Mingmei slapped Zhuang Zhixi's hand, Zhuang Zhixi pretended to scream in pain, and said, "You actually bullied me like this, woo woo, I knew you were a bad guy, I'm going to teach you three times tonight... ..."

Mingmei: "..."

This man is really thick-skinned.

She was no longer as knowledgeable as him, and walked a few steps quickly.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Why are you walking so fast, wait for me, daughter-in-law."

The more he said, the faster Mingmei walked.

Zhuang Zhixi: "My lovely daughter-in-law, I'm going to do this four times..."

Mingmei was speechless. At this moment, she stopped, looked at him provocatively, and said, "Four times? Are you sure? Are you sure you have that?" Physical strength?"

She looked Zhuang Zhixi up and down mockingly, snorted, and said, "Bragging."

Zhuang Zhixi: "!!!"

He looked at his wife in shock, was he being ridiculed?

Well, instead of fighting over steamed buns, he firmly said, "I'll let you know when I get back tonight!"

very viciously.

Mingmei: "Hehe."

She sneered.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh no, you really...you can suspect that I'm lazy or that I'm not physically strong, but you can't say that I'm not capable."

Mingmei: "...heh."

Her hehe was quite sarcastic.

Zhuang Zhixi: ...That's right, I can't stand this kind of grievance. As a man, you can say that I am like this, or that I am like that, but you can't say that I am bad. He is obviously very good, and he has personally proved it. He said that he is quite wronged, and he really wants to prove himself again.

"Wait until you get home..."

He couldn't prove himself on the spot, so he could only yell aggrievedly.

Mingmei: "Comrade Zhuang Zhixi, I'll go as a..."

Mingmei suddenly passed Zhuang Zhixi and ran out with a whoosh. Her movements are really fast, it can be said that she moves like a rabbit. Mingmei rushed out, Zhuang Zhixi reacted quickly, and followed without saying a word, Mingmei ran quickly, stepped forward, and restrained the prey in front of her - a wild goat in two or three strokes.

Mingmei held down the goat and called: "Come and help me."

The wild goat was obviously not as fast as the pheasant and the hare, and it was not very sensitive. Mingmei ran over and it didn't escape much. The whole goat was held down, and Mingmei quickly pulled Pass the wicker and tie it up.

It is really good to say that there are many willow trees on this mountain, at least when encountering prey, this thing can be used.

Zhuang Zhixi quickly cooperated with his daughter-in-law to tie up a goat. When it was done, the two of them were a bit embarrassed, but their uncontrollable joy made them ignore these things at all. Mingmei shook Zhuang Zhixi's arm and called, "Get rich, get rich."

Zhuang Zhixi nodded, quite agreeing, he muttered: "We are too lucky, right?"

Mingmei pointed to her nose, and said, "It's my luck."

Zhuang Zhixi agrees with this point very much. So many times, his sister-in-law has also followed, but they have never seen so many gains from them. But every time Mingmei enters the mountain, she will gain a lot.

What's more, this matter must really be Mingmei's harvest, because if it is someone else, such as him, such as his mother, such as his elder brother...they may not be as fast as Mingmei, and it is difficult to subdue them at all. The poisonous snake caught the wild goat.

Maybe even seeing the trotters of wild boars, they couldn't pick up this leak.

There may be an essential difference between their approximate location and their actual location.

But it's different when Mingmei is there.

Mingmei is not wrong in judging the direction at all, and she can recognize the way very well, and her force value is still high. I have to say that a waste of force value like him feels very safe by leaning on his wife's side at this time.

"Daughter-in-law, you're amazing."

Mingmei: "Of course I'm amazing."

She was so proud that she almost raised her feet, and said, "I didn't expect myself to be so lucky. Who knows why this idiot would take such a risk?" It's out."

Although the wild goat just passed by and turned its head, Mingmei saw it right away, her eyes were like magnifying glasses! It looked right.

Mingmei smiled and said, "Come on, let's have a good meal today. By the way, let's discuss what to do with this sheep. Whether to kill it or raise it." Zhuang Zhixi: "It must be killed, there is no place to raise it

. , if you dare to raise it in the yard, believe it or not? There will be more than one person reporting you." Zhuang Zhixi sees this very clearly.

It's not that people are so vicious, but that everyone is like this.

What is the origin of your thing, what is going on, people are very vigilant.

Mingmei frowned: "But if we kill it directly, the weather is so hot now that we can't let it go."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Let's go back and let Comrade Zhao Guihua worry about it. I don't know if we provided such a big wild goat, Comrade Zhao Guihua can kill it." We can't save our living expenses for a few months. Isn't this all agreed? We eat small things like pheasants and hares together. But if we get big ones, then it's up to us. Our wild goat is big enough, right? ?"

Mingmei laughed, and jokingly said: "Oh, look at this man who has a son, and his elbows turn out as soon as he gets married." "Why do you just

turn out? Who doesn't do it for themselves, isn't my sister-in-law doing it for herself?"

He Tanshou: "I'm married, so naturally I have to think about my little family."

Mingmei smiled softly and said, "You..."

She scratched her head and said as she walked, "Your mother wouldn't think it was Have I spoiled you?"

Zhuang Zhixi held his head high and said firmly, "This is definitely not possible, my mother knows who I am. If I don't spoil you, you will be fine? Can you spoil me? To be honest , If this is someone else's house, I will blame my daughter-in-law if I don't keep it clean, but don't worry about my family. Although my mother has a bad temper, you can rest assured about this. My mother knows me best, but she knows What kind of character do I have."

Mingmei: "You're quite proud."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I didn't do anything bad, so why not?"

Mingmei: "That's right."

Who doesn't care about their own family.

They are fine now, but when they have children, they will have to pay for food, drink, and salarity.

Mingmei scratched her head, thinking of what her mother-in-law said - children are all gold swallowing beasts.

Mingmei didn't understand, but was greatly shocked.

This is what it means to raise a child is expensive.

The two walked back along the road, Mingmei spoke softly. Don't look at her strong force value, but she is still a bit like my old lady. She is usually soft-spoken and very soft. It sounds very "easy to bully", but what she is actually like, as long as you know a little up.

In this day and age, there are no weak people.

Mingmei: "Tell me, will they have something to gain?"

Zhuang Zhixi is very pertinent: "My dad must have some, he still has a bit of talent for fishing, and there are a lot of fish in this pond itself, it is impossible for him not to get something , but if you want to talk about other people... then I really can't say. Although my eldest brother and sister-in-law have gone up the mountain many times, they have always followed my mother and were under my mother's command. If it was the two of them, I would It's hard to say what they can do."

He told the truth: "Actually, hares and pheasants are not easy to catch. My mother was able to catch them before because of a trick. You can catch them because you are fast and accurate. Ruthless. But my elder brother and sister-in-law... To be honest, I am not very optimistic. They are just picking some wild fruits at most. You see, they took advantage of me again. Don't look at me always muttering, but in fact, I suffer Ah. Can't people who suffer a disadvantage complain?"

Minmei chuckled softly.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I took advantage of him when I was young, and now I give it back to him."

He was very resentful.

Mingmei looked at Zhuang Zhixi in surprise, and said, "What did you do when you were young? Come on, tell me to make me happy."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Mingmei: "Just tell me."

She really wanted to know Zhuang Zhixi's childhood thing.

Zhuang Zhixi: "When I was a child..."

He elongated his tone, Mingmei: "Say it."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed, and then said: "I was actually a good boy when I was a child."

No one believed this.

"I'm really a good boy. I don't get into trouble very much, but I just cling to my eldest brother and second sister, always pestering them. They are older children, so they don't like to take this oil bottle with me, but every time I They can keep up, and they can't get rid of me. At that time, my family was poor and there was little to eat. My brothers and sisters often went out to find ways to get food. Speaking of it, Hutou is a bit like my second sister. My sister also dared to eat anything. When I was a child, I almost got food poisoning when I ate wild vegetables. Fortunately, people were fine after a false alarm. They picked fruits, caught sparrows, or got a small fish by the river, and never ate alone. It's not that they don't want to. These two guys always want to eat secretly, but they can't escape my hot eyes. I stick to them all the time, and I can always eat most of them, and cry if I don't give them. The two of them The small half was given to me, and most of it was given to me. I would cry when I couldn't eat, and at that time my elder brother and second sister were often beaten because of this."

Mingmei: "..."

This child really looks a little annoying.

"When I was a child, my mother divided the food by the head. Every time I finished the distribution, I would quickly stuff it into my mouth, and then looked at my elder brother and second sister bitterly, with tears in my eyes. Anyway, how pitiful How did it come about. My second sister saw through my essence, and after suffering a few times, she also imitated my madness. As for my elder brother, every time he suffered a loss, he would give me half of his share. Later, he was bigger and understood Hey, hey." He sighed

: "My elder brother was kind to me when he was not married."

Mingmei: "...so you don't like your sister-in-law because of jealousy Ah, I'm jealous that he took away your elder brother."

Zhuang Zhixi curled her lips: "I'm not that kind of person."

Mingmei: "Of course I am."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed: "Really not, although I'm really narrow-minded, but you also You can't say that about me, it really makes me sad."

Mingmei smiled: "Isn't it?"

Zhuang Zhixi said righteously: "Of course not, the main reason is that she has no bottom line to help her mother's family and wants to plot against me. Otherwise, I will take care of her. Daughter-in-law, you must not misunderstand me."

Mingmei: "I don't have it."

The two said as they walked, but they didn't feel that the road was too far.

Mingmei and the others had a good harvest, but Zhuang Zhiyuan's guess was right. Zhuang Zhiyuan and his wife did not catch any prey. However, the husband and wife harvested quite well. Apart from picking a lot of wild cherries, they also found a large piece of mushrooms, although they were the most common kind.

But it is also very good. Although it is ordinary, it can be eaten without poison.

Speaking of which, mushrooms are also a good thing. There are not many fresh vegetables in winter, and the varieties are still single. In addition to cabbage, it is radish. They learned pickling sauerkraut from Aunt Wang, and it was just one more dish.

But if there are mushrooms, it would be good. It can be stewed and eaten in winter, which can also change the taste.

The two of them picked for a long time, and when they finished picking, they walked back under the sun. Zhuang Zhiyuan was happy: "I guess we harvested more than the third child.

" I have shown off in front of me eight times, if not ten times, and I don't believe that they are lucky every time, this time they must not have gained more than us, and it is our turn to show off." He smiled brightly, and Liang Meifen didn't dare to do

that Optimistic, she whispered: "I think the siblings are a little bit powerful."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Well, I know that, but they have to meet each other. I don't think there are many wild rabbits like this on the mountain. Look at us. I didn't see one in the morning."

Liang Meifen: "Uh..."

She said weakly: "I saw it, it passed by in a flash, and ran away quickly." "

Eh? Is there?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan didn't see it at all. Yes, Liang Meifen did, but the rabbit ran like a scud, and disappeared in a flash. Before she could react, she chased after her, and there was not even a trace of her.

She was very sad.

"Yes, it's too fast, we ran away before we could react."

"Then you see, it's really hard to catch."

Liang Meifen: "..."

But but, but for Mingmei, isn't it difficult to catch?

Liang Meifen wanted to refute, but seeing her man's happy expression, she swallowed her words abruptly.

She is so contradictory, since she hopes that Mingmei and the others will gain a lot, they can take advantage of it. But I don't want them to gain a lot. If they gain a lot... She glanced at her man, he will be disappointed, right?

Seeing how happy he is now, she is really contradictory.

Zhuang Zhiyuan and his wife walked back together. Compared to Zhuang Zhixi and his wife chatting while walking, they were much more silent. This is the difference between old couples and newlyweds. As for the older couples, Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laoer are very harmonious.

The two of them have their own division of labor, and Zhuang Zhiyuan and Zhuang Zhixi's husband and wife have reaped a lot of effort this morning, and naturally the same is true for their side.

Old Zhuang'er caught a lot of fish, Zhao Guihua roasted a bunch of them, and gave one to a child, there were a lot of fish bones, Zhao Guihua stared at the two children to eat, and didn't give any more after eating. However, picking up some firewood in the morning and digging some wild vegetables can be mixed with a "snack" of fish. The two children are still very happy.

Hutou crispy: "Grandma, how do we eat the fish here at home?"

Zhao Guihua: "Today at noon, each person roasts one, and the rest will be taken home, and I will dry some salted fish."

Hutou said oh, She said happily: "Salted fish is delicious too."

Looking at the tiger's head, Zhao Guihua sighed that the children nowadays are really easy to serve. Anything is fine as long as there is something to eat. This is not like the future, Hutou got married quite late. When his family's child was born, she was already quite old, and she must not be able to take care of the child. The child grew up and could run, dance, and eat. It was already the 1990s.

She can't take care of the children, but she lives with Hutou. Hutou's daughter-in-law is too busy on her own and hires a babysitter.

Just like this, there are several people serving, and children eating all day is like setting up a dragon's gate.

If you don't eat this, you won't eat that.

Just for the matter of eating, the little tiger suffered a lot of beatings.

It is difficult for children to eat. When the days are good, it seems that children start to pick their mouths. Now that life is difficult, children will eat everything. Zhao Guihua didn't pay attention, saw the little swallow from the corner of her eyes, and shouted: "Little swallow!" The

little wild vegetable that was about to be stuffed into the mouth of the little swallow fell to the ground.

Zhao Guihua poked her on the forehead speechlessly, and said, "Why are you eating this?"

Little Yanzi's eyes sparkled, "I'll taste it.

" Eat." Zhao Guihua was very helpless, and these children stuffed things into their mouths if they didn't pay attention. She said: "Have you forgotten? Your brother was hospitalized for eating wild fruits on the roadside. If you are disobedient, you will go to the hospital if you eat something bad. You will receive the most bitter medicine and the most painful injections.

" Yanzi's face became serious all of a sudden, and said quickly: "Little Yanzi is obedient, and little Yanzi doesn't eat indiscriminately." Zhao Guihua: "Anyway, if you eat something bad

, I'll give you an injection."

No one likes taking medicine and injections.

"Besides, what should you do if you are full after eating these things now? Maybe there will be meat at noon."

Zhao Guihua was a little confident about Mingmei. She said, "Maybe when they all come back, they can still fight What about pheasants or hares. Do you like to eat meat or eat grass?"

Little Swallow was decisive: "Eat meat!"

She is not a little rabbit, so how could she like to eat grass.

She rarely eats meat, and eats the flesh of little rabbits.

The little girl swallowed greedily, and Hutou also looked forward to it.

The two of them were not idle this morning, they helped dig wild vegetables, and they helped gather firewood to prepare for lunch. And... anyway, they did a lot of things. If he hadn't eaten a grilled fish halfway through, he would be hungry by now.

But, Hutou touched his stomach and said, "Grandma, when are we having lunch? I'm hungry." "

Little Swallow is also hungry."

Zhao Guihua: "Wait a minute, they haven't come back yet. It's been a few days I've been out for a long time this morning."

"Mom, mom, we're back." Zhuang Zhiyuan and the others rushed back first, and when they saw Zhao Guihua, they happily offered treasures and said, "Mom, do you think we've had a good harvest? Yes. There are a lot of mountain cherries, and a lot of mushrooms, and the mushrooms will be dried in the sun and put away, and the chicken will be the best."

Zhao Guihua: "Oh, this is not bad."

Hutou: "Dad, chicken What about the little chicken? Isn't it stewed chicken?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "..."

He never expected that it was his own son who made trouble, so unreliable.

"Chicken... will be there later."

Hutou looked at his father suspiciously, he was no longer a four or five year old kid, and he was not easy to be fooled by adults.

Zhuang Zhiyuan coughed and said, "What are you looking at? Do you have an opinion? There are no pheasants on this mountain. Neither your mother nor I have seen them. Besides, even if there were, do you know how difficult it is to catch pheasants? They are not domesticated." Chickens and pheasants are very powerful. Not only can they run away, but they can even fly. It is quite difficult to catch pheasants. So it's not that we didn't work hard, but that we didn't." "Nothing?" Zhuang Zhixi's voice

came , They almost came back with Zhuang Zhiyuan. Although they were not in the same direction, they came back at about the same time.

"Little uncle, my father said that there are no pheasants in the mountains, I...huh?"

Little Tiger's voice stopped.

The eyes of the others also froze.

After a long time, Zhao Guihua was the first to react. She was surprised and said, "Where did you get a sheep?"

She was shocked.

Are there sheep in this mountain?

Didn't she remember that in her previous life, there was almost nothing in this mountain?

Ah, where did these rumors come from?

This, this, this!

She looked at her youngest son and youngest daughter-in-law in astonishment, her eyes wandered around the two of them, and when she wandered enough, she precisely landed on Mingmei, and asked, "Where did you catch it?" Not "you", but "you

" .

This mother knows her son better.

Knowing that it was impossible for Zhuang Zhixi to catch it, it must be Mingmei's method.

Mingmei: "Of course it's in the mountains. We've walked quite a distance, hehe."

Zhao Guihua couldn't help giving a thumbs up, and exclaimed, "You're really amazing."

Hutou and Xiaoyanzi looked at each other and murmured: " Does our family have sheep to eat?"

Zhao Guihua nodded: "Yes, our family has sheep to eat, isn't your little aunt amazing?"

Hutou and Little Swallow nodded quickly, looking at the little aunt adoringly, thinking that the little aunt is The most powerful person in the world. No one is better than Xiaoshengsheng, not even mom, dad, or grandpa.

Well.

Grandma... grandma can do it, but grandma didn't catch the sheep, so the little aunt is the best.

Hutou: "Little aunt, are you a fairy daughter?"

Mingmei smiled triumphantly, raised her chin, and said, "If you want to say that, I don't object."

Everyone can only see her proud look. Wanting to laugh, Zhao Guihua sighed: "This sheep is really not bad."

She said: "You husband and wife...fuck you!"

She was pulling the basket when she saw a big pig's head. This startled Zhao Guihua.

Zhuang Zhiyuan probed: "Damn it!"

It's not like gentlemen don't swear.

"Where did this come from?"

Zhuang Zhixi regained his energy and immediately spotted the wild boar, and then he was so frightened that he planned to walk back quickly, but within a few steps he heard a slapping sound. explain. This person is really good at telling stories. Just a simple matter, he can tell the ups and downs very vividly.

This made everyone's eyes widen. Zhao Guihua: "So, how many lads killed it with a hunting gun?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "They couldn't lift it, so they chopped off their hands, feet, and heads?"

Liang Meifen: "I don't want this good thing? What kind of prodigal child is this?"

Zhuang Laoer stopped fishing and sighed sincerely: "You guys are so lucky."

The two children didn't understand so much, so they just I know, this is not wanted by others, their big heads are deeply confused, why not? This is obviously the most delicious meat. Is there anyone in this world who doesn't like meat?

unbelievable!

Everyone was shocked and had their own ideas.

But Zhao Guihua thought more.

According to the description, it is very similar to the sons and daughters of the big courtyard who found a lot of fish caught in the fishpond in the previous life and swaggered into the city.

It's not surprising that Zhao Gui would guess like this, but it's quite well-founded. First of all, the time is almost the same, and it was almost the same time in the previous life. Secondly, these children are quite showy, as they have been in their previous life. When most people encounter such a good thing, they hide it. But they don't, they are very flamboyant, they are doing the bus with a big swagger, and they have to show off and talk about it when anyone asks. This also caused this side to dry up all of a sudden.

If one person, two people, or ten or eight people come to catch fish, it will definitely not have any impact on this side. For example, Zhao Guihua and the others came every day when they were young, fished for more than half a month, and rushed to Xiaoyue. I sell fish every day, and they haven't dried up here.

It can be seen that the foundation here is still very thick.

In the previous life, there were too many people who came here, a large number of people, from the city and the countryside, too many people came, no one wanted to go back empty-handed, and the little fishes were all taken away, which completely turned this place into a dry pond.

This time, if they went back in such a swaggering manner, if they were seen, there must be more people entering the mountain.

Although these people came to hunt, if the people who went up the mountain saw the pond and knew there were fish... I guess they would be the same as in their previous life. Oh no, maybe not either. After all, those young people in the previous life showed off.

If this is a different person, it may not be showing off.

But no matter what, Zhao Guihua was firm: "We must catch more fish today. Boss, daughter-in-law, from tomorrow onwards, you and I will come here to fish. If it doesn't work, let's get out of the net and try to catch more fish."

Liang Meifen didn't quite understand, but she nodded obediently.

As for her man Zhuang Zhiyuan, if he doesn't understand, he still has to ask: "Mom, why are you in a hurry? This is too much to deal with. It's better to keep flowing."

Zhao Guihua: "You think I don't want the water to flow long? If there are too many people going up the mountain, will the water flow long? Maybe it will all flow to someone else's house."

"How many people go up the mountain?"

Zhao Guihua Fu forehead, this boss, looks very shrewd, but in fact he is not shrewd at all, he talks about big things all day long, and can't figure out such trivial things at critical moments. She was speechless, but she still said: "You will not be seen by those boys carrying wild boars into the city? At that time, everyone will know that there are wild boars on this mountain, and there will always be those bold ones. Then you will be the ones in this pond Can it still be hidden? No one knows now, and when more people know, this place will still be ours?"

"Well, you're right."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, let's not talk about this, I'm here to make lunch, I brought some pancakes, let's bake and eat. This... Oh, I'll go~ Why is there a pheasant here?"

Mingmei: "I caught it."

She had an innocent face: "If you stab it, it will die."

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone looked at Zhuang Zhiyuan in unison.

The little tiger head had the most delicate expression. He said, "Dad, didn't you say that pheasants are hard to catch?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "..."

Little Swallow babbled: "Daddy lied."

Little friend, why do you expose your own father.

This is my dear father.

Zhuang Zhiyuan's face flushed red.

Embarrassingly capitalized.

Zhao Guihua: "Let's roast the pheasant."

The worst thing about this weather is this. There is something that I can't let go. However, there are also good points. When the sun is full, put the fish in the sun, and at noon plus afternoon, it will be at least three or four minutes dry.

After four or five days in the sun, it will be completely dry, which is much better than when it is cold.

"Boss, daughter-in-law, you should give the chicken a hair; Lao Jier, you and the eldest brother and the third will kill this sheep. Let's deal with it here, and then bring it back to the city."

She continued: "I'll handle a few fish, the third daughter-in-law, help me."

"good."

Everyone moved immediately.

Mingmei is also a little worried, ask? "Mom, killing sheep here, will the smell of blood attract any animals?"

Zhao Guihua hesitated for a moment, her eyes fell on the two children, and she said, "Don't be idle, both of you, have you seen there? Some of them have dried mugwort, you two pull some come over."

The two children ran away in a hurry, watching the children run away.

Zhao Guihua said: "I'll order some mugwort gaigai, and since there is a pond here, the taste should be lighter."

Mingmei: "Yeah."

Zhao Guihua took a look at Mingmei and said directly, "This sheep should belong to your husband and wife."

She looked at the eldest couple again, and said, "I told you this, right? If you come across something big, it's yours, and all the hares and pheasants are brought home."

Zhao Guihua had mentioned this matter before, so Zhuang Zhiyuan was not surprised, he nodded: "I know, the wild goats were caught by younger siblings, we are not greedy for this."

Liang Meifen was a little unnatural, secretly pinched Zhuang Zhiyuan, Zhuang Zhiyuan seemed to have no pain nerves, but Liang Meifen herself did not dare to raise objections.

Zhao Guihua continued: "But it would be a pity if this thing is sold. I thought, I'd better keep it for myself. Although it's a bit extravagant, it's always a good thing to make up for the body. We used to have the third child before we got married. Don't worry, now that you are all married, I don't need to be too harsh. I bought this sheep with your father. "

Mingmei: "Huh?"

Mingmei quickly shook her head: "How dare I ask for your money. It's shameful to say it."

Zhao Guihua: "What's the matter, one size fits all. I'm not that eccentric old lady."

At this time Zhuang Zhiyuan also spoke: "Mom, I really can't let you take the money. You bought it, but our family didn't eat it. Why are we so cheeky to take advantage of the old man? I think so, how much is this sheep worth?" money."

Zhao Guihua: "What are you going to do?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "I'll buy it. As an older brother, I can't always take advantage of my younger brother. We usually pay living expenses. The two of us are the same. I have two more children. We have already taken advantage."

Liang Meifen couldn't believe Zhuang Zhiyuan's proposal, so she pinched Zhuang Zhiyuan silently, but Zhuang Zhiyuan turned a deaf ear.

Zhao Guihua took a deep look at her eldest son, feeling a lot of emotion in her heart. In her previous life, she tried hard to have a harmonious family and refused to separate. However, their brothers had their own complaints, and the two moved further and further apart. , Now that the family is separated internally, they are more calm.

They can even get along with each other, and it can be seen that they actually have no opinion on each other. It's completely different from my previous life.

Zhao Guihua didn't know what to say. She did a lot in her previous life, but she was blamed instead. In this life, she did a little, but everyone felt that she was doing things well...

She was a little speechless, but still said: "Since you want to say that, I'll be fair..."

She glanced at the boss, and said decisively: "Mingmei, you can chop up a lamb leg and send it to your natal family. After all, you caught it."

Mingmei nodded: "OK."

Liang Meifen felt bitter in her heart, you are really welcome.

Zhao Guihua: "The rest of the mutton should be priced at 50 yuan. Now mutton is a little more expensive than pork, and usually costs 1 yuan or 1 yuan. You need a ticket for this. Your sheep is not too big. Remove the bones and other things, and then remove a leg of lamb, and the remaining meat can weigh about forty to fifty catties. I guess it will not reach fifty, and the bones can also be used to cook soup, as well as offal and so on. .Anyway, it's calculated at 50 yuan. This is equivalent to buying it together as a family. Don't say anyone is filial to me. ."

She just wanted to make a clear calculation: "If the price is fifty, you each pay twenty, and I offer ten, is there a problem?"

The two sons and the two daughters-in-law were dumbfounded and shook their heads dully.

"The third child has offset his 20 yuan. Boss, you prepare 20 yuan for your brother, and I will give him 10 yuan."

Everyone continued to nod blankly.

Zhao Guihua: "Then this sheep is equivalent to buying it with the whole family, and no one takes advantage of the other. Third child, your elder brother didn't take advantage of you. You didn't take advantage of your elder brother either."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Sao or his old lady Sao, can this be done?

He didn't even think that there was such an operation.

Zhao Guihua: "As for the pheasant, pig's trotters, pig's head and pig's tail, these small things are not counted."

She said: "Don't think that you are at a disadvantage because you have more prey than your brother. On weekdays, when I go up the mountain, it is your sister-in-law who helps me. She doesn't care about it, but we can't count everything. Chu, in that case, this family is meaningless. It's too cold."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Mom, we understand."

Zhao Guihua stared: "What do you know? I don't know you as an old lady? Everyone is talking about it, and they have their own little plans in their hearts. I will make it clear in advance so that you brothers don't have to worry about it." Secretly calling each other two hundred and five, big idiots!"

Both Zhuang Zhixi and Zhuang Zhiyuan were wronged.

They didn't!

The two looked at each other. To be honest, there was really no barrier between them.

This old lady is too imaginative, right?

Really, think too much.

Zhuang Zhixi defended himself: "Mom, I don't think of my elder brother that way. Besides, when did you hear me swearing at someone for two hundred and five?"

These are not words he would scold.

He was really wronged!

Zhuang Zhiyuan also felt that this was really not the case, and he would not complain in his heart. He is not that kind of person. Damn, did you watch too much drama? They will all make up their own minds. What are you thinking about, what kind of people do you think they are. Pity the two brothers, innocent people, they were wronged by the old lady just like that.

Really, it is very bitter!

"Mom, we are really not like that, we are a family, I..."

"You miss me, you, hurry up and go to work." Zhao Guihua settled the matter, looked down at the fish, hesitated for a moment, and said: "This fish, don't cook it, just dry it in the sun! It's rare that this fish just killed The lamb is fresh, let's have a kebab for lunch."

"ah?"

Everyone was surprised.

Zhao Guihua: "Are you not satisfied with letting you eat some meat?"

"satisfy!"

"That's great."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, let's start working and get dry!!!"

Today is a good day, hey~

Chapter 77

Zhao Guihua finished the lessons for her two sons, and after breaking up, she taught the two little ones again, and repeatedly urged that this hunting thing must not be told to the outside world, as well as grilled fish, grilled chicken and kebabs, are absolutely not to be said .

If you tell the outside world, there will be nothing in the future.

nothing nothing.

Not only do they have nothing to eat, they can only eat grass. He would still be beaten, on his buttocks, three times a day!

This frightened the two children, they both covered their little butts, and swore to God that they were the most well-behaved children in the world, and they were definitely not small talkers.

Zhao Guihua: "What you say is good now, but if you forget it when you go home, then don't say that the milk will not take you out in the future, and you don't even want to eat a little bit of meat! Do you understand? Remember it? ?"

The two children nodded cautiously, expressing that they remembered it in their hearts, and they dared not forget it in their hearts. If they didn't remember it, they would have nothing to eat in the future. The best food in this world is meat.

Nothing tastes better than meat!

No!

Zhao Guihua threatened the two little ones, and then came to help. They poured the sheep's blood into the bucket. Zhao Guihua thanked her for being wise again. I have to say that she is the smartest person in this world.

When she went out this morning, she thought about bringing more tools, after all, there were so many people.

She still believes in the strength of a large number of people, so she prepared something for everyone. Of course, this is also a lesson learned from last time. So they brought a lot of things, even two buckets, one big and one small.

What she thought was that if she could only catch bastards, she could put them in the keg alone.

You see, you see how well-calculated this is.

However, I didn't catch a bastard, but I didn't prepare anything in vain. Sheep blood can be put in the bucket. It's time to go home and make blood tofu. It tastes good. Zhao Guihua is very satisfied. She looks at Mingmei and sighs Said: "You girl is really lucky. I have come here so many times with my eldest daughter-in-law, but I have never gained as much as you. You are really good." Mingmei smiled proudly

. Said: "To be honest, only I can discover this, and no one else can."

She snapped her fingers and said, "I can climb trees. I only saw wild boars when I heard a little movement. If If you change someone, you may just leave or pass. If it is the past, then it is dangerous. If it is gone, you will not be able to find it. It is because I climbed the tree that I can see it clearly."

She Continue to break off the second finger: "The second point is that I have a very good sense of direction. If I change to someone with a poor sense of direction, even if I really look for it, I may not be able to find it. I will not get lost, and I will remember it accurately. We live in the surrounding environment, so we have almost no detours."

"Finally, if we didn't go that way, we wouldn't be able to meet wild goats. So, I think that other than me, others may find very, very little." Zhao Guihua: "It makes sense." Zhuang Zhixi:

"

Hey Damn, you two don't make any sense, hurry up and cut some meat and put it on and grill it, I'm so hungry."

Zhuang Zhixi is in a hurry, he is not active in eating, and his thinking is problematic.

"Yes, yes, come!"

Zhao Guihua found a stone as a "chopping board", and began to chop the meat. There were many branches on the mountain, and soon they were threaded into skewers.

Fortunately, I bought a new kitchen knife last time, and this kitchen knife has been specially used for going up the mountain. Unexpectedly, it can be used for itself before eating. It is really a "sensible" kitchen knife. Zhao Guihua: "Third."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Come on."

He lit up the grill and started grilling meat skewers, Hutou and Little Swallow immediately rushed to the little uncle, drooling like puppies wait for him. Zhuang Zhixi: "Don't watch the excitement, you guys come too."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "I'll come, they don't know how to cook, such good meat, they're going to give it away, I'm going crazy."

This sheep is an ordinary size, But it is quite fat, the fat is roasted ticking and oily, even adults can't bear the smell, Zhuang Zhixi swallowed, and said: "It's too fragrant. Hey, if there is such a family, You can eat meat every day."

"What beautiful things are you thinking about?" Zhuang Zhiyuan joked, and said, "The landlords have never seen such a good thing before liberation."

Zhuang Zhixi: "You know again."

He After roasting a skewer, hand it to his mother: "Come on, old lady, yours, have a taste of your son's cooking."

Zhao Guihua: "You guys eat first, I'm cutting some meat."

Zhuang Laoer: "I Come, let me come. You eat yours."

Mingmei: "Let me come."

"No need!"

Zhao Guihua: "I'll do it myself. How can you cut fat and thin? Do you think that you don't need skills? When you look at you, it's written on your face that you can't. Go, go, eat first. I won't lose myself."

"Okay, then let's eat first."

Although Zhao Guihua said so, she also quickened her movements, and after a while, she also sat around, and several people did it by themselves, even Hutou and Xiao The swallow couldn't help it. Liang Meifen stared at their heat, if it was roasted, it would be hard and the taste would be bad.

It's rare for the family to get together, and the mood for the picnic is great.

Mingmei took a bite of the mutton and ate it in her mouth. The mutton was just sprinkled with a little salt and nothing else, but it tasted extraordinarily delicious, the meat was soft and delicious. The mutton has a bit of a smell, but it doesn't affect the taste at all.

Mingmei: "Well, it's delicious~"

Isn't this too delicious?

Zhuang Zhixi: "Do you think pork or mutton is better?"

Mingmei: "Both are delicious. They are all equally delicious. How can we compare each other? As long as there is meat to eat, any meat is good.

" Nodding, I feel that what the little aunt said is right, they are all delicious, and there is no difference. He felt that these grown-ups were always very strange. With such delicious food, there was no need to say which was better. They were all good, and there was nothing bad.

Hutou was biting the mutton skewers, his happy eyes were narrowed, and his younger sister, Xiao Yanzi, was eating greasy. She was obviously the youngest, and the big mouthfuls were faster than the adults.

Zhao Osmanthus: "Chew carefully, don't eat in a hurry, because your appetite is uncomfortable. What should be yours is yours, and no one will snatch it from you." Little Swallow: "Oh." Zhao Osmanthus: "Wait a

minute

. There is roast chicken, you are all full, but you can't eat anything else."

Little Swallow: "That's right."

Although mutton kebabs are the best food in the world, roast chicken is also the best food in the world. Little Yanzi felt that she couldn't tell which was better, so she ate both. She poked her head over and asked, "Is the roast chicken ready?"

Zhao Osmanthus: "It's almost there, you and your brother will share a chicken leg to eat later."

Little Swallow: "Okay~"

Zhao Osmanthus: "Give me the chicken feet, I I love chicken feet."

Zhuang Zhixi looked at his old lady suspiciously, and said, "How can there be meat in chicken feet? You wouldn't deliberately save the good ones for us to eat, would you?"

Zhao Guihua: "...You can really be affectionate. "

She said: "Do you think I look like a fool?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said with a playful smile, "Isn't that what parents do?

" I still like fish belly the most, why don't you say that I saved the good ones for you? Don't make fun of yourself, eat your own." "

Okay."

"Our family's life is almost like Chinese New Year. " Zhuang Zhixi sighed.

Zhao Guihua: "It's not such a good thing for the Chinese New Year. You think that mutton is easy to buy? Usually, we buy two catties of pork during the Chinese New Year. It takes a first month to eat. The mutton we ate today weighs two catties. "

Actually speaking, their family is really good, like the old Zhou's family, their family only cuts two taels of meat, and then cooks it for Zhou Qun, and the two lesbians in the family don't eat meat. I don't know how Jiang Lu, a lesbian from a well-off family, can resist. But no matter whether she can resist or not, she herself is hard-working, which is really amazing.

Zhao Guihua gnawed on the chicken feet and spit out the bones.

The tiger looked eagerly, and Zhao Guihua said, "What are you looking at, I gnaw cleaner than a dog, and there is no waste."

Everyone: "..."

Mingmei scratched her head and said, "Mom, you..."

It seems strange to say this.

Zhao Guihua also felt it, and she bluffed: "Eat yours, no matter how much you eat, you can't stop your mouths."

Everyone was silent, and the little quail just wanted to be obedient.

Six adults and two children are not a small number of people. Although they made a lot of food, everyone only ate to 80% full. But if you want to eat meat again, it's really a bit reluctant.

Zhuang Zhixi took the lead and grilled the fish again. Since they discovered this pond, their family has not been short of fish, and they eat fish every week. However, the taste of stewed fish and grilled fish is not the same. I think our food is really good, and I have grown meat."

In fact, Zhuang Zhixi is not obvious, after all, he is tall and tall. He used to look like a thin bamboo pole on a telegraph pole, but now he has only gained a little flesh, so he still looks thin. But Hutou and Xiaoyanzi are obvious. In the past half a year, both children have grown up. Obviously, last year's unlined clothes are now a bit shorter.

Zhao Guihua: "I don't really care about you, but your father is old and needs to be taken care of."

Zhuang Laoer showed a bright smile, and he said, the old woman cares about him most.

He raised the corner of his mouth happily.

Hutou said jealously: "Grandma, am I not your favorite treasure?"

Zhao Guihua: "Yes! You and your sister are better than your father and your uncle."

Zhuang Zhiyuan and Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

This Well done, you speculated about our character first, and now you put us in such a low position, you really forget your son when you have a grandson, it's really hard to be a human being. Zhuang Zhixi ate fish viciously, thinking that he could eat more to relieve his inner depression.

Not a glutton.

Zhao Guihua: "You are all good, and you have delicious milk, so I won't forget you. But if you are talkative and not good... Hehe, you won't have your share of good things in the future." The two little

guys Immediately nodded seriously, and said in unison: "Grandma, we are obedient, and we will never go out and talk nonsense." Don't think

that children are fools, in fact, children are also very smart, especially when there is such a shortage of supplies, no matter how stupid The little ones in China have dim sum eyes when it comes to eating. Hutou and Little Swallow took it seriously.

The two little guys looked at each other with serious expressions.

Zhao Guihua nodded, expressing her satisfaction. She was afraid that the children would yell nonsense, but the children in his family were more or less sensible. My own cub is the best no matter what.

Mingmei gnawed on the grilled fish and asked, "Mom, I can't finish the mutton, how can I preserve it?"

If you talk about this, Zhao Guihua is a little bit worried, they have a lot of things, pork has been made into bacon, should mutton also be made into bacon? To be honest, it's not impossible, but the taste is a little bit worse. But, these days, meat is the best thing to eat, so who cares about bacon or not?

As long as it is meat, it is the best.

She pondered for a while, and immediately said: "Let's make bacon and save it to eat slowly."

"Okay."

Zhao Guihua said: "This time the harvest is good, but it can't be so good every time. Let's save some and eat."

Everyone nodded and agreed with this idea. You know, they have eaten really well this year. How could they have had such a good life before, and the little tiger head lay directly on the ground, stroking his belly comfortably.

"Mom, do you think people in this mountain eat meat all day long?" Liang Meifen asked.

Zhao Guihua rolled his eyes at him and said, "What beautiful things are you thinking about. How is it possible? There were not so many prey in the mountains a few years ago. Even if there are now, you can catch anyone?" She thought, Ordinary people can't do it.

You have to be the monitor of class three.

Zhao Guihua was not idle while chatting, she processed the fish they caught, disemboweled them, sprinkled them with salt, and prepared to dry them in the sun here. Otherwise, if people have a plan, things will go much more smoothly. She went up the mountain this time, but she was carrying salt, and she was thinking about the fish.

Sure enough, it worked.

Really ginger or old spicy!

"Mom." At this moment Zhuang Zhixi spoke suddenly, and he said: "I heard that some people use fish viscera as bait. I don't know if it is good or not. We can try it." Zhao Guihua: "

This fish liver and fish intestines I have to keep the tofu stew at home, and you can try the rest of the fine pieces."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Success."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Give it to me, I will try it, I have never caught fish before. "

He is still a little interested in this. Although it was very hot at noon, he continued to fish under the sun. Liang Meifen looked at it and said, "Let me go with you." The couple went to the pond. Zhuang Zhixi: "Let's

rest After a while, I walked too far in the morning, and wandered around in the afternoon."

Zhao Guihua didn't raise any objections, but said: "Don't go too far, or it will be dark when you go back to the city."

Zhuang Zhixi and Mingmei nodded, and he grabbed Picking a handful of wild cherries, leaning against the tree and squinting, he sighed: "It's a day like this, it's like a fairy."

"Third child!" Zhuang Zhiyuan called out.

Zhuang Zhixi: "What are you doing!"

He said, "There seems to be eels here, you don't know how to get that basket, you can get one that can catch eels?"

They went out to play together when they were young, um, they brought Tuoyouping, although he is not very happy to take him, but sometimes he can come up with good ideas. They put the small traps that they made into baskets in the water. The eels are the easiest to get hooked, and they can't get out after getting in.

And they harvested a delicious fish.

No, when he saw the eel, he immediately called someone.

In fact, he himself can make up such small tricks, but it's been too long, and he can't remember it.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm going to find some wicker, to find out how I feel. I don't remember much either. Oh no, how could there be eels in this pond..."

He really didn't understand it, and of course, so did other people. I don't understand.

You don't care so much, anyway, since there are, just grab some.

About how this thing appeared like this, they don't need to think too much, it's useless for them to think too much.

Zhao Guihua looked at her son tinkering and said, "You know how to make small baskets, but not big ones. Are you just being lazy with me?"

Zhuang Zhixi was greatly wronged, and he called: "Oh no, you can't say that about me. I can't bear this grievance. How can such a thing happen? Just look at it. This kind of small thing is actually very simple. , and it's not strong enough to bear the weight. The kind of backpack you mentioned needs to hold a lot of things, and it still pays attention to skills. How can I know that." Zhao Guihua: "Oh." Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm

really

wronged It's gone."

The two children laughed, and Zhuang Zhixi said faintly, "Are you still laughing at me?"

The child immediately shook his head with a cute face.

Zhao Guihua: "Third daughter-in-law, take a rest for a while, and we will go around for a while."

Mingmei: "Okay."

She didn't care, but Zhuang Zhixi snorted, making it clear that he didn't want to be separated from his wife. I thought his old lady was too much, why would she still rob someone in public.

Liang Meifen heard it from a distance, and hurriedly said: "I'll go with you."

Mingmei is a girl who knows how to flatter her. Her mother-in-law already favors her. She can't let Mingmei take advantage of her. Painful for a buck. But she didn't dare to let her mother-in-law and Mingmei leave together, she had to stick to them.

Even if it's flattering, Mingmei can't be the only one.

Mingmei didn't know Liang Meifen's thoughts at all. She looked at Zhuang Zhixi's movements and said suddenly: "Actually, you are not only useful in the water, but you can also put them outside. Get me two, and I'll see if they work." Can't you catch a pheasant or hare?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "You're right, I'll give it a try."

He triumphantly said, "I figured this out on my own, isn't it amazing?"

Mingmei looked at Zhuang Zhixi in surprise, and said: "Is this what you figured out yourself?"

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "That's right, when I was in my teens, I was really hungry at that time, so I spent all day thinking about how to get something delicious, and after thinking about it, I found many good ways to get something to eat. It's like what kind of grass seeds sparrows like to eat the most, I discovered it at that time."

Hutou immediately sat up and said, "Little uncle, we're going to pick some grass seeds and go back to catch sparrows."

He remembered this incident , I've run out of everything at home.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay, I'll tell you when I find it later, and then you pick it up yourself."

"Okay." The child was crisp.

After he finished talking to the child, Zhuang Zhixi burst out laughing when his wife gave him a thumbs up, and her tail cocked even more.

They didn't rest for a long time, and soon got busy again. Is it a rare trip up the mountain? Although it is about a spring outing, but if we don't get some good things to go back, I am sorry that they have come so far.

Zhuang Zhixi helped them complete the two organs, and Ming Mei and Liang Meifen were placed in two places not far away.

Liang Meifen whispered: "Is it useful to put fish viscera?"

She always felt that rabbits eat grass, and they don't eat this stuff. It is very puzzling.

But even though she was somewhat skeptical, Liang Meifen quickly followed suit, and everyone immediately divided up the work. The three gay men were fishing by the pond, Zhuang Laozi was in charge of fishing, the two brothers of the dealer cast the net, and the little guy found a plant and gathered the seeds for himself to catch sparrows in the future.

As for the three lesbians, they left with a kitchen knife in their hands. This time they changed the direction again, that is, they had to go everywhere in order to gain more. Obviously, their luck in the afternoon was not bad at all compared to the morning.

Although I didn't see any big prey like goats, I harvested three rabbits and two pheasants. It is true that there are many prey on this mountain. Not only that, the three of them also harvested a small grass snake.

It stands to reason that Mingmei is not willing to rely on such things. She doesn't like this kind of wriggling animal the most. It looks scary, but this little grass snake is bold, and it entangled Liang Meifen's feet all at once. .

Liang Meifen was still immersed in the joy of harvesting a lot. Although Mingmei was the main force, she also helped.

And everyone is a family, she is naturally very happy. Just when she was happy, she suddenly felt a cold and moist breath appearing on her ankles, Liang Meifen was startled, she lowered her head, almost frightened to death.

She yelled: "Mom! Help!"

She is also very afraid of snakes!

Although I know this thing is edible, I am really scared.

Moreover, although it is said to be a small grass snake, it is more than one meter long, and the woman's wrist is so thick, it is very scary. Although Yichou is not a rare species, it is a common vegetable snake, but it is enough to scare people.

She screamed, almost crying.

Mingmei: "Oh, I'll go~"

Zhao Guihua was more courageous, she immediately grabbed the snake and threw it on the tree. The little grass snake fell on the tree and immediately made an attack posture. He threw out the kitchen knife without hesitation.

Well, no matter how skilled you are, you are still afraid of kitchen knives.

No matter how fierce the snake is, it is the same.

A little grass snake belched in such an instant.

Liang Meifen turned around and hugged Mingmei in fright, and said, "My mother, my brothers and sisters, you scared me to death. If it bites me, I will die, right?" Mingmei: "I don't

know Ah."

She also responded to this thing, feeling her scalp numb.

Zhao Guihua: "This is a small grass snake. It's not poisonous, but it's right to kill it. It's going to attack people. If you don't kill it, you'll suffer if you bite it after us." "Yes, yes." Liang Meifen still feels

that

she Very uncomfortable.

Mingmei pawed at her and said, "Let go. I'm so hot because you're strangling me."

Liang Meifen didn't dare to let go, there was nothing she could do, even though she knew that this thing was not poisonous, she was also very scared. Standing next to Mingmei felt somewhat safe.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, don't shake, hurry up and pick it up and put it away. Although it's not big, it's not small, and it still has a lot of meat. It tastes good." Liang Meifen and Mingmei

both With expressions that were difficult to explain, they couldn't bear this.

This thing, that is, I would not eat it even if I killed it.

If you can't kill it, you won't eat it.

Anyway, just don't eat this.

Seeing the hopeless looks of these two people, Zhao Guihua couldn't understand, especially Mingmei, when you killed her, it was like a gust of wind. Not to mention it, even its ancestors, you will be killed with one knife when you clean it up, be quick and ruthless!

For a snake, that's a witch.

Now you're like a shivering little sheep?

Ah, it is very incomprehensible.

She had never seen someone who was so quick and scared.

But, Zhao Guihua did not force others not to be afraid, whether it was Mingmei or Liang Meifen, even if the family conditions were not good, Liang Meifen was also a girl who grew up in the city, and they still rarely saw such things.

It's not that there are no such things in the city, but they are indeed rare.

Zhao Guihua stepped forward to install the snake and said, "I'm carrying it, is it done?"

The two useless daughters-in-law nodded one after another.

Zhao Guihua: "Let's take a turn, and then go back."

"Okay."

Their harvest is quite good, except for the nausea, overall it is still very good. But a few people turned around again, but they didn't see any small animals. Zhao Guihua: "That's pretty good. Generally speaking, if you can meet a rabbit when you go up the mountain, it's already quite good. There are so many, what good things are you thinking about?" "Mom, you said that our trap can be

buckled Do you live with any animals?"

Mingmei was eager to try, her expression was very eager.

"Then who knows, I guess, it's about the same? I... Oh, I'll go!"

Zhao Guihua was speechless before she could finish her sentence. She looked at the basket and said, "There really are."

There were not only ones in the basket, but two more. The two little rabbits were pitifully huddled in the basket, and the buttons had already been taken off. Little Rabbit can't escape.

"Let's go, let's go and see the other one."

Liang Meifen ran over quickly, and was overjoyed immediately: "There is also one .

"

With so much harvest, there is really no need to worry about eating well. This person, it is absolutely impossible not to eat meat. People like them have come through difficult times, and they know how important it is to eat well.

It goes down to the bone.

The three lesbians had a big harvest, a total of six rabbits, two pheasants, and a small grass snake.

Even ordinary old hunters may not have such a good harvest, which shows how lucky they are. Zhao Guihua smugly said, "Let's go up the mountain once, just like Chinese New Year." "

That's right."

The three came back happily, and saw Hutou and Xiaoyanzi sitting on the ground eating barbecue.

When Hutou saw grandma come back, he panicked and was a little bit at a loss.

The status of the head of the family is so clear.

Zhuang Laoer hurriedly said: "Osmanthus fragrans, the children are hungry, I'll let them eat a little, anyway, it's getting warmer, so it's not easy to put them all in the marinade." Zhao Osmanthus nodded: "Okay .

"

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Grandpa mighty!

Zhao Guihua: "We finished eating on the mountain and went down the mountain. Everyone was busy all afternoon, and we were really tired. It will take a long time to go back, and eating more will give us strength. Besides, we don't need to take a little food with us." There are many things going down the mountain, which saves trouble."

Hutou poked his head and saw the pheasant, and hurriedly called: "Dad, Dad, look, there is a pheasant, and I caught it again."

Zhuang Zhiyuan pretended not to hear.

Don't look at Zhao Guihua and the others' harvest. In fact, the three gay men are also very good. They use both fishing and fishing, and they have more than 30 fish. And they are not small, counting their harvest in the morning, there will be even more. There were also some eels that got into the baskets. Zhao Guihua was overjoyed and said, "It would be great if the days are so good." She took

stock of the supplies, and there were two baskets of fish, and one basket of meat, pig's head and There is still half a basket of pig's trotters, and another half basket of rabbits and pheasants. These are real things, besides, there is a basket of dried mushrooms and fungus, and a basket of mountain cherries.

"There are too many of these things."

Zhao Guihua said decisively, "Both chickens have been roasted."

She was right, but the rest of the family were reluctant, although everyone wanted to eat meat every day, but After eating a lot of good things at noon, I always feel that eating this meal is too extravagant.

Zhuang Laoer also said: "My wife, let's forget it. It's still a steady stream."

Zhao Guihua: "You guys are really..."

"Yes, Mom, let's go home and eat."

Zhao Guihua saw that they insisted on each of them, and said: "That's all right, then you put the pig's head in this basket, so that we will have one less basket." She said firmly: "Wait a while to go down the mountain, and the big troops will go home by car.

" , all of you guys take the bus and put the baskets on the bus. As for the two children... the eldest daughter-in-law, you can also take the bus. You are in charge of the two children, and the three big men are in charge of these things. I and The third daughter-in-law rides a bicycle and walks back."

"Okay, this arrangement is quite suitable."

Zhao Guihua reminded: "Things are more important than children, Liang Meifen, don't worry about these things, just be responsible for the children, you know No."

Liang Meifen nodded quickly.

We didn't stay on the mountain for long, and went down the mountain very quickly.

Zhao Guihua sighed: "It is not nonsense that there will be more people and more power in the future. When I came by myself, or when there were only two people with the eldest daughter-in-law, I never gained so much, but now there are so many people, I feel It will be too much at once."

"We can eat for a few days."

"Of course."

The whole family went down the mountain, and even the little tiger head and the little swallow didn't have a chance to take the car. Relying on walking, fortunately, the children at this time are relatively rough. Although the two children followed others, although they were tired, they didn't complain of suffering or tiredness, but they were always very strong.

Mingmei asked the children jokingly, "I'm so tired today, do you want to come with me next time?" The

two children were very decisive: "Yes."

Hutou said: "Let's come to the spring outing in the future, okay Eat a lot of meat."

Spring outing is not important, the important thing is to eat meat.

Mingmei smiled: "It's a long way up and down the mountain, and it takes a long time to walk, aren't you afraid of getting tired?" "

No!"

Little Swallow patted her chest: "I'm not afraid either!"

Mingmei laughed, and everyone separated at the station, and everyone else got on the bus together. Compared with the last time, there were more people on the bus this time, and many people's eyes were on them. The hesitation, of course, focuses on their rims.

One of the aunts asked: "Where do you come from? Why are there so many things here?"

Although it was covered, it could smell the fishy smell.

Fortunately, the smell of water covered up the smell of blood, so it was not obvious.

Before Zhuang Laoer could answer, Zhuang Zhixi started talking with a smile and said, "Ma'am, let's go to the countryside for some fish."

He said with a nagging look, "I'm getting married right now? I always have to take care of things at home. Yes, but there are few things in the city now." He made a gesture and sighed, and said, "I can only come to my relatives in the countryside to exchange some fish. I can also exchange some coarse grains, otherwise there will be an extra person in the family. Where will the usual grain be?" Enough to eat."

"That's right, your young man is getting married, that's congratulations, it's a great thing."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled shyly and said, "Actually, my family really wants to get some meat, but this meat is so rare. Ah, I have no choice but to find someone to exchange for fish. Although fish is not as good as meat, it is also called meat, isn't it?" "

Yes, yes, yes."

The two chattered like this, and Zhuang Laoer breathed a sigh of relief.

However, his son can really tell nonsense.

I don't know where the old woman and the others rode their bicycles?

Zhao Guihua and Mingmei rode very fast. They had nothing on their bikes, so it was relatively easy. Of course, they were not as fast as taking a bus. But the breeze blowing in the evening is also very comfortable. Zhao Guihua hummed a little song and said: "Xiaomei will go back later, you can bring a rabbit to your grandfather."

Mingmei: "Oh, yes."

She is just like this, never hypocritical, nor will she make excuses and tear each other up like that. You have to be polite a few back and forth, basically straight to the point. Zhao Guihua: "You pick the bigger one, the two of you always go to your grandpa for dinner, it's always bad after a long time."

Mingmei: "It's okay."

She said with a smile: "That's my grandpa Hey, even though my grandpa has an extra wife now, it doesn't mean we can't get in touch with him, right? Besides, my grandpa doesn't care about it himself." Mingmei and Zhuang Zhixi really often hang out with Mr. Lan when they go out to restaurants

, The old man in blue was like this before marriage, and it was like this after marriage.

It's only been a few days since we got married.

But Mingmei still had a meal.

Now young and young people keep everything simple when they get married, let alone five marriages, so Lan Sihai didn't do anything about it, but took his daughter, grandson and granddaughter to have a meal together, which was regarded as a formal meeting.

Mingmei's mother, Lan Ling, has nothing to do with Luo Xiaohe. But because they live in the same courtyard, Mingmei has some contacts with them.

Luo Xiaohe doesn't talk much, because he has to go to work, and he doesn't get involved in the gossip in the yard, so he is a little bit outside the yard. She is not like Mingmei, who runs faster than a rabbit whenever she hears the commotion.

Mingmei: "In our family, from top to bottom, there is one person who is free and easy. Don't worry about that. Although I don't know if my grandfather's new wife is like this, but I don't live with her, it doesn't matter Lah."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She took a look at Mingmei and lamented that this family really cares about her.

The two of them rode their bicycles back, and they didn't know how long they had been walking. Finally, they rode into the city. Now the sky was a little dark, and it seemed that it was going to rain. The clouds were dense, and people felt stuffy. Zhao Guihua: "Let's hurry up, it looks like it's going to rain."

Mingmei looked up and said, "It seems to be."

She was riding a bicycle, and suddenly said: "Mom, look over there, is that Aunt Zhou?"

Zhao Guihua followed Mingmei's line of sight and said, "Oh, don't say it, it really is, how did she get here? Here?"

Aunt Zhou was alone, sneaking around. Let's just say, the more people want to do bad things, the more frank they have to be. If they hide it like this, it will be easier for people to notice it. Aunt Zhou was like this. She walked into the alley alone, looking around, for fear that others would not know that she was not a good person.

But obviously, Aunt Zhou's eyes are not very good anymore, no, although she looked around, she didn't see Zhao Guihua and Mingmei, and quickly ran into the alley. Mingmei and Zhao Guihua looked at each other, and said, "Shall we go and have a look?"

Zhao Guihua thought for a while, and said, "Okay, let's go and have a look. But take it easy, don't let people see it."

She added: "You Follow me, I am familiar with this area."

Why do you say that.

In the past, the place where she avoided and ate gangsters was not far from here. Going forward, it was the factory she went to. However, she hasn't met Aunt Lian recently, so she doesn't know what's going on there. .

Whether it's cheating or what's going on in the factory, she doesn't know the follow-up.

However, she is more or less familiar with this area. Zhao Guihua quickly followed by riding a bicycle, and Mingmei also followed decisively. If it was normal, Zhao Guihua would not be so curious, she would follow now, entirely because Mingmei was following her.

I have to say, there is still a sense of security.

She said, "You cover your face."

Minmei: "Okay."

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law turned to the alley on their bicycles, only to find that there are still many people going around here.

The two of them looked around, Mingmei: "Over there."

Aunt Zhou's clothes are quite decent, and she still stands out in this area. They followed and saw Aunt Zhou entering a yard. Mingmei blinked and said, "She went in, shall we still follow?"

Zhao Guihua also wondered: "Why did Aunt Zhou come here? She has no relatives here."

Aunt Zhou was not from the local area, but married into the city when she was young. At that time, her natal family asked for a high betrothal gift, which was like selling a girl. She has no relatives in the city. On the contrary, the Zhou family is local, but because when Zhou Qun's father died, the Zhou family came to grab a job.

The two families have never been in contact with each other since then.

At that time, Zhou Qun was too young to take over immediately, so Zhou's family wanted to give the job to Zhou Qun's uncle. This can't be called eating out, but it's almost the same. Aunt Zhou is a woman with a child and no income, so she is afraid that life will only be difficult to death. But any woman who is weaker will be manipulated by her husband's family. If Aunt Zhou lost her job at that time. After thinking about it, she knew that she and Zhou Qun had no way out.

At that time, Aunt Zhou was crazy about exporting and trying to turn the tide. At that time, the Su family was also facing this situation. The Su family came from the countryside, and they desperately wanted this job. Aunt Su and Aunt Zhou formed a big alliance to fight against her in-laws.

One will sell miserably, and the other will make trouble, but they forced the two white-eyed wolf relatives who tried to eat the benefits of the dead to retreat.

Later, both of them were always compared and turned against each other because they were both widows, but at the time they formed an alliance. It was precisely because they made a lot of noise that the factory didn't dare to let the man's relatives take over the job. If so. At that time, the two widows were about to hang their children at the gate of the factory.

Anyway, it was a big deal back then.

As for the people in their yard, Zhao Guihua and the like all firmly stood by the two widows. Although they usually had conflicts, at this time, they all had a basic sense of right and wrong. It is precisely because of this that Zhao Guihua knows that no matter whether it is the Su family or the Zhou family, it is equivalent to having no relatives.

Zhao Guihua: "We can't enter the yard either, or forget it."

Minmei: "I climb the wall?"

Zhao Guihua: "..."

"It doesn't have to be," she said.

She said, "Forget it, let's go...huh?"

Zhao Guihua suddenly stopped and said, "Why is it her?"

Zhao Guihua saw a familiar person enter the yard. They were standing in the shadow of the corner, but they were not obvious, so they were not seen. But when Zhao Guihua saw this old lady, her expression was not very good.

why?

Because she knew this person, not long ago, she was almost blacked out by this person.

Although Zhao Guihua didn't see much of the men who followed her at that time, she remembered the faces of those two aunts who were colluding with others inside and outside. Although it was dark, she could see clearly. They are not like her, wearing masks all the way, they still have obvious features.

The one who entered the yard was one of the two aunts at that time.

When Zhao Guihua saw this, she couldn't calm down anymore.

Such a small courtyard doesn't look like there are several families living in it. Could it be that Aunt Zhou knows them? Although she didn't know what was going on, Zhao Guihua became serious and said, "Mingmei, can you climb the wall?"

Mingmei nodded: "Yes."

Zhao Guihua: "How is your skill? Don't be discovered by others, and don't be brave."

Mingmei: "No problem."

She may not have much confidence in others, but she is still very confident in herself.

"That's ok, stop your car here, go over and see what's going on with them. But if you have any problems, please withdraw quickly."

Mingmei saw that her mother-in-law had changed her attitude. Although she didn't know what was going on, she still nodded seriously, touched it quietly, and climbed up the wall almost quickly. Suitable for Mingmei concealment. Mingmei didn't jump into the yard rashly, there were actually a few men eating and drinking in the yard, the aunt who just entered the door was also sitting with them, she stuck to the edge of the eaves, listening quietly.

Aunt Zhou was not there, Mingmei raised her eyebrows, and was about to think about what to do, when she saw the figure of Aunt Zhou, who seemed to be in another room, she touched it and lifted a tile, just like the gentleman on the beam.

Sure enough, I saw Aunt Zhou in the room. She was very excited and said, "Old sister, I will trouble you about my family. You must help me find a way."

The one with her was a melon-faced aunt, she squinted her eyes slightly, and said with a somewhat advanced posture: "Don't worry, I see that the one you were looking for before is not good at learning, what is a female ghost? I don't think that's the case, in fact, your daughter-in-law can't have children!"

Aunt Zhou: "Ah, I just said that my daughter-in-law is not good, and my in-laws also said that it is my son's responsibility. They really lack virtue. Why don't their family die. What a conscienceless dog Things. You dare to push your daughter to divorce, you should be damned. Look, is there any way to beat their arrogance?"

Aunt with a melon face: "Yes, there is, but this..."

"You say, I'm willing to spend any money."

The aunt with a long melon face laughed and said: "If you are willing to spend money, I can do it to beat his arrogance, but you know, this kind of thing is very hurtful, at least thirty... "

"Ah!" Aunt Zhou didn't expect to need so much money. She bit her lip and said, "Ah... this is too much."

The aunt with a long melon face is expressionless: "Your in-laws have very strong luck. If I want to do it, I will spend a lot of energy and it will hurt my body. In fact, I don't want to. If you are not willing to spend the money, you don't want to spend it." It's also possible. It doesn't matter, I..."

"I spend it!!!" Aunt Zhou gritted her teeth: "It's done!"

She was overwhelmed today, thinking of the face of her in-laws, she was kicked out like they were trash, and she didn't give her any face at all. Aunt Zhou gritted her teeth with hatred. If she could make this person unlucky, she would be very happy.

She said, "I do it!"

The aunt with a melon face nodded slightly and said, "If you don't want to..."

"No, no, no, I really want to." She hurriedly took out the money.

"Okay, since you insist, I will give you this face. After all, we are old acquaintances. You tell me the specific situation of this family, and then go back and see the result. I will start tonight According to the altar method, within seven days, this person will be unlucky."

Aunt Zhou: "Good!"

She sneered: "I don't believe they can still be arrogant."

Long melon face: "Then your daughter-in-law..."

"I can do this too! I want to have a grandson in my dreams. My daughter-in-law is really useless." Aunt Zhou gritted her teeth: "I really hate it."

"That's fine, you follow my prescription. If you want to have a baby, you still want to have a son. The boy's urine is not necessary. In addition, there is the blood of the big cock, and..." Shui Hua counted a few things, and said : "You have to prepare all these. Let your daughter-in-law drink a big sip every night for seven to forty-nine days in a row, and this child will come."

"good!"

Aunt Zhou was excited and said: "If you have a child, I will definitely come and thank you well."

"I don't ask for your thanks, I just hope that everyone in the world can get what they want. This is not a waste of my heart."

Mingmei saw that Aunt Zhou took out another 30 yuan, and now she gave out 60 yuan, Mingmei was speechless, Aunt Zhou was too willing to spend money this week, right? In the blink of an eye, the average worker's two months' wages are gone.

Mingmei shook her head speechlessly, her head almost turned into a rattle, she really couldn't understand Aunt Zhou's operation.

She is so mean, she doesn't even care about herself. It is said that she only buys two taels of meat, but she is willing to spend a lot of money in such a place. What kind of spirit is this. She scratched her head, her hair was going to go bald, and she felt that she didn't understand a thousand things.

And, it sounds like a lie.

If Jianglu drinks that kind of thing, can it really not be poisoned?

But seeing Aunt Zhou's bright eyes, I believed it very much.

Mingmei: Light a candle for Jiang Lu silently.

And Jiang Lu's father, what a deed and how capable he is, to spend money on dealing with such an in-law. Although this thing is a feudal superstition and cannot be believed, it is too vicious, right?

Akemi:"......"

It's outrageous!

Shocked.

Looking at this, she felt that she was going to be overwhelmed.

However, Aunt Zhou believed it very much. She handed over the money happily and finally left with satisfaction. Afraid of being heard, he dared not move.

At this time, the people in the room also opened their mouths. The tall man who entered the door slumped down on the chair and said, "What kind of work is this time? This old woman is quite rich, and she is really willing to spend money."

The old aunt with a long melon face smiled triumphantly, and said: "This idiot is easy to deceive. We still follow the old rules. Don't we already know this person's usual basic route and family situation, don't you? Go and check her out When did the person mentioned get an order? As long as the order is placed, you guys will go over and beat him up. Well, I heard what this stupid old lady means. Her in-laws should also have good conditions. Don't just hit people, don't be polite if you want to rob, take away all valuables on your body. Let's eat double."

"Hey, it's nice to be brave, but are you sure the information is accurate?"

The old lady with a long melon face smiled triumphantly, and said: "How can it be fake what his in-laws provided? I just like this kind of idiot. If it is done this time, she will definitely get the news. Her in-laws are unlucky, she must trust me more."

"Will she suspect that we did the robbery? This is quite obvious."

"What a fart, that stupid guy."

The two laughed loudly.

Akemi:"......"

What the hell! ! !

Chapter 78

Mingmei really didn't expect that this person would have such a plan.

They are really insidious villains, using the information given by Aunt Zhou to rob Jiang Lu's father; and then using the fact that Jiang Lu's father was robbed to prove that their approach is effective, it really kills two birds with one stone.

But everyone will feel that there is something tricky in it, right?

Uh, Baobuqi Aunt Zhou is not a normal person, but she is willing to believe the words of these liars.

She frowned slightly, held her breath and continued to listen, but the people in the room obviously felt that they had nothing to chat about, instead they went out together, and the few of them sat in the yard together without looking at the weather that was about to rain. After eating, we will no longer discuss Aunt Zhou's topic.

Mingmei didn't delay at this time, she immediately jumped off the wall, and quickly returned to the position where Zhao Guihua dodged just now, Zhao Guihua waved at her, Mingmei hurried forward, Zhao Guihua: "It's going to rain, go back first Home."

Mingmei looked up, it was really dark and cloudy, she said: "I ride very fast, Mom, follow me closely." Zhao Guihua laughed and

said: "You think I'm slow?"

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law kicked up the pedals quickly, Mingmei rode the bike whizzingly, Zhao Guihua did not give in, she was like a car god in the city, the two moved so fast that the pedestrians on the road looked at them, but they just glanced at them. I hurried home at a glance, seeing that the rain was about to fall.

They don't want to feel the heavy rain on their bodies.

Mingmei: "Mom, guess what they did in that yard just now? They are feudal superstitions. Aunt Zhou used to find someone to help her daughter-in-law give birth, and deal with Jiang Lu's father. Because of Jiang Lu, she Dad insisted on getting Jiang Lu to divorce."

Zhao Osmanthus: "Do you engage in feudal superstition?"

Mingmei nodded, and explained the situation just now in detail, still feeling a little terrified, and said, "They are too bad, aren't they?"

Zhao Osmanthus: "Over there How many people are there?"

Mingmei: "There are two old ladies, one of them is a magic stick, the other one didn't say much, and there are four men. The man with a mole on his face should be the leader of them." Zhao

Guihua Yes, it was determined decisively that these people were the gang who went to the garment factory to buy rags last time and planned to cheat.

Damn, this little gang doesn't talk about martial arts too much, they really make money for anything.

Mingmei: "They also said that they should step on the spot, but I guess they don't need to step on it. Aunt Zhou gave a clear introduction to the situation there. Are you saying that she is a fool? People like this can believe it." Zhao Guihua

stomped After getting into the car, she was silent for a while, and said: "Maybe, she didn't believe it. Whether she believed it or not, the result was what she wanted, so why should she care about the process? If it was really exposed, she would just It's just being deceived by a magic stick, but she didn't intend to teach others."

If Zhao Guihua is still old and has a lot of knowledge, once she said that, Mingmei would understand.

"You mean, Aunt Zhou didn't really believe that these people could really use tricks to deal with Jiang Lu's father. She might also know that these people took care of them by themselves. But she pretended to believe it. Anyway, she wanted to teach Jiang Lu a lesson. Dad. This is what she wants. Even if she really exposes it, she can shirk that she is ignorant and deceived. It's not that she really has evil intentions."

Zhao Guihua: "That's what it means."

Mingmei: "Ah, this... This is too bad."

She always felt that Aunt Zhou was a stupid and brainless person, otherwise she wouldn't have offended everyone in this area, and she was very unpopular. Mingmei thought so, and said it directly.

Zhao Guihua sneered: "She didn't expect it, but didn't she have a good son?"

She said seriously: "Zhou Qun is vicious and vicious, but he is bad in his bones. You see, he has suffered a lot these days , people have no energy. But it doesn't mean that this person is a toothless tiger."

Mingmei nodded, very teachable.

She trusted everything her mother-in-law said. After all, the Rebirth Party has experience.

Mingmei: "Then about this matter... shall we find a way to tell Jiang Lu?"

If you don't know it, forget it, if you know it, it's too much...Mingmei feels a little bit uncomfortable about this, Who knows what those people will do. What if you hurt someone.

Although they have never met each other before, Mingmei is not a hard-hearted person.

Zhao Guihua: "Don't tell Jiang Lu. If you tell Jiang Lu on the front foot, she has to tell her man on the back foot."

This is the experience she summed up from many things in her previous life.

Jiang Lu, after ten years of "tuning" and "teaching" by Zhou Qun, has deeply believed in Zhou Qun, and has been deeply PUAed by him. Even if they kindly want to pull Jiang Lu out of this quagmire, Jiang Lu will only feel that They are the villains who ruin her happiness.

At this time in the previous life, Zhuang Zhixi was framed by Zhou Qun because of the thief incident. They already knew that Zhou Qun was not a good person. The relationship between Zhou Qun and Wang Xiangxiu was also exposed, but just like in this life, Jiang Lu believed in Zhou Qun.

There will be more disgusting things in the future, and Zhao Guihua doesn't want to talk about it.

For a simple person like her daughter-in-law, she would spit out when she heard such a thing. Because Jiang Lu has not had a child for a long time, she brought back a girl from the countryside to give birth to a son for Zhou Qun. They didn't know how the family discussed it, but they pretended that Aunt Zhou's distant niece came to borrow it. Shit, outsiders don't know, don't these old neighbors know that Aunt Zhou hasn't been in touch with her hometown for decades?

She doesn't even have any contact with her hometown, so how could she let her niece and daughter stay with her? Don't even think about being such a mean and mean person.

They all knew exactly what this man came for.

Even Jin Lai's children saw that girl sharing the same bed with Zhou Qun, and Jiang Lu living with Aunt Zhou. At this point, there was still no movement. At that time, they had already guessed that it was Zhou Qun's problem. Jiang Lu probably knew it in her own mind, because Zhao Guihua had seen Jiang Lu in the hospital. She looked flustered at the time, and someone knocked off a test report. It is said that the test report said infertility.

Later, Jiang Lu became pregnant.

She designed to frame the girl who gave birth and drove her away.

Zhou Qun and Jiang Lu had a child in the end, but the child in Jiang Lu's belly was definitely not Zhou Qun's, Zhao Guihua was sure of this. Jiang Lu found out that the list of infertility was not her own, so it must be Zhou Qun's. Because Jiang Lu confirmed her pregnancy and gave birth in the hospital, this cannot be faked. So the list of infertility at that time was not hers. As for who Jiang Lu had this child with, and finally gave birth to the Zhou family as Zhou Qun's son, then I don't know.

But obviously, Jiang Lu just "borrowed" one from outside.

I don't know whether Zhou Qun will know in the end.

Thinking of these disgusting things in the past, Zhao Guihua shook her head vigorously, almost shaking her head off.

Why did Zhao Guihua come back again, she could mention Jiang Lu, but she never mentioned it, because in fact, the time point in her previous life was about the same as this life. Good intentions, but I can't see her happy.

So what is the possibility in this life?

Besides, she is not Jiang Lu or something, she is this kind of person, why would she bother to make fun of herself.

I haven't taken care of my own affairs yet. She doesn't want to waste her life on irrelevant people.

"Mom, mom, I'll go, be careful~"

Mingmei saw that her mother-in-law was distracted while riding the bicycle, and she was about to fall into the ditch, so she quickly stopped and grabbed his car, it was really...a close call.

Fortunately, Mingmei acted quickly, but it wouldn't work if she changed someone.

Zhao Osmanthus quickly regained her senses, she was startled, she patted her chest and sighed: "Oh my God!"

Mingmei looked at Zhao Osmanthus carefully, and asked: "Mom, are you okay?"

Zhao Osmanthus wiped her face She turned her face and said: "I'm fine, I just lost my mind about things, are you scared too? Go, let's talk about it when we go home."

Mingmei said oh, and said cautiously: "Are you really okay?"

No Knowing what my mother-in-law thought of, it's okay to have an ugly face.

Zhao Osmanthus: "I'm really fine, let's go, this rain... oh, I'll go~"

Just as I was talking, the big raindrops fell, and Zhao Osmanthus became anxious, and said: "Go, go." The mother-in-law

and daughter-in-law This time, they didn't dare to delay any more, the two of them rode their bicycles quickly towards home, wishing they could ride with sparks and lightning, Zhao Guihua: "Oh my god, the rain is really heavy." Mingmei: "Hurry up!

"

The two rushed home and rode all the way into the alley. Before they reached the door, they heard noises from their yard. Zhao Guihua was numb. These people really didn't make any noise all day, and they all felt that they couldn't sleep well at night.

She quickly stopped in the yard, and saw that it was Liang Meifen and Wang Xiangxiu who were arguing.

Eat melons and eat them on your own body.

Liang Meifen crossed her hips, no matter it was raining, she pointed at Wang Xiangxiu and scolded fiercely: "If you don't educate the children, I will go to the security department and the police. You are a good little thief who can always be educated. You mother The upper beam is not straight, and the lower beam is also crooked. Look at these little bastards in your family, none of them are well. What else do they do all day long except to climb doors and windows? They are a bunch of thieves!" Zhao Guihua: "Why

? What's the matter?"

Mingmei also leaned forward: "What's the matter?"

When Liang Meifen saw that her mother-in-law had come back, it seemed that reinforcements were coming, so she hurriedly complained: "Mom, you don't know how outrageous this family is, and you have never seen such a shameless family. Let's go on a spring outing in the mountains and take a pheasant by the way. You want to steal things with jealousy. How can you be so shameless as a human being."

Wang Xiangxiu: "Liang Meifen, what are you talking about? My child just went to play, and you can't enter your house if you say that? Why is it stealing things? , The crime of stealing is so serious. Do you arrange children like this? You are an adult, are you embarrassed ?

"

Brothers and sisters with strong values, I can't fucking deal with you anymore?

"You don't fart me, and you don't give me misfortune. Who doesn't know that your children are stealing or stealing. You said they came to play, what's the matter? The children of our two families don't play together much? You I don't even go out to inquire. Whose children play with your children in the whole street. But whenever you play with your children, your children will go to other people to steal food. No one's food is blown by the wind. , I can't stand your family. It's because you are orphans and widows that you didn't open the door to slap your face. You really take yourself seriously. What's the matter? Do you have to ask me to tear off the fig leaf for you? My children rarely talk to you Your children are playing together, and even if they are playing together, none of my children are in this room, they are sleeping at home. There is no one here, and you all know it if you shout, why bother to sneak in while my father-in-law is going to the bathroom? Think I'm a fool? Let's judge, do you think there is such a thing?"

Liang Meifen's firepower output is crazy, she can't let this unlucky child steal her good things, who doesn't want to eat meat?

Unscrupulous stuff.

Wang Xiangxiu didn't expect Liang Meifen to be so powerful in combat. She usually watched her submissive in front of her mother-in-law, but she didn't expect it to be like this. I have to say that all the daughters-in-law in this yard are like this, and Jiang Lu is also submissive in front of her mother-in-law, but they can strike hard to the outside world.

"How did you talk? Are you a bully like this? I think Jin Lai is the best boy." Finally, Bai Fendou couldn't bear it anymore and came out to help. Although he said that he would not associate with Wang Xiangxiu, He wanted to find a wife, but he still couldn't bear Wang Xiangxiu. Seeing her being scolded, he couldn't help it. rushed out.

Liang Meifen said angrily, "Go away, you shameless bitch who got into the widow's bed, you can get away from me, believe it or not, I will beat you!" If she let it go, Liang Meifen would not dare to stab a

man Well, after all, she can't beat old men, especially Bai Fou who has no quality. He really dares to fight women. So Liang Meifen didn't dare to shout.

but! ! !

Now she is different from the past.

But she could see that if there was a fight, her mother-in-law would really dare to fight, and she still vividly remembered the slap in the face of Aunt Zhou. Moreover, she also has a sister-in-law who treats people like a plaything, and she must not suffer from such a disadvantage. So even if she was facing the old man in the line, she didn't panic at all: "This is about me and the Su family. What the hell is going on with you? Use you to run out to attack the big boss? If you have the ability, you will marry Wang Xiangxiu." , I respect you for being a man, otherwise, just get the hell out of here!"

Bai Fendou trembled angrily: "You, you, you shrew!"

Liang Meifen: "Why, I am willing, and my man is also willing. What's the matter with you, you come out here without a name, it's really not disgusting, boy Su knows that you covet his wife, he can just climb out of the grave to find you in the middle of the night!" Oh

!

The onlookers said that this curse was really cruel.

Mingmei: Got it!

Although it was raining, it didn't affect everyone's heart to watch the excitement at all. One by one with an umbrella.

"You, you, you!"

Bai Fendou was about to hit someone, but Mingmei rushed out immediately, grabbed Bai Fendou's wrist, and flung it back skillfully, causing Bai Fendou to stagger a few steps.

Mingmei said ferociously: "Show me your hands? I don't like men who beat women the most. You touch my sister-in-law and try!" She rolled up her sleeves and said, "Move me a little bit!

" Take a look! If this matter is wrong with our family, I won't say a word, but what do you mean? It's reasonable to want to break into the house and steal things, right? I don't care if you have an affair with a widow, I don't care if you There is no distinction between right and wrong, if you dare to charge me up here, I will beat you to the bone. If I don't teach you a lesson, you don't know that Prince Ma has three eyes, right?" Zhuang Zhixi immediately stepped forward with an umbrella and said

: "Daughter-in-law, fights are fights, let's stay out of the rain."

Bai Fou looked at Zhuang Zhixi's dog-legged appearance, pointed at his nose and scolded, "Zhuang Zhixi, you are worthless, let your daughter-in-law... ah!!!"

Mingmei slapped him on the face, mercilessly: "I'll make you talk, you're addicted to bullying, aren't you?"

She lifted her leg and kicked, and Bai Fendu slammed into the puddle with a bang.

"You, you, you shrew, the daughters-in-law of your dealer are all shrews."

Mingmei sneered: "Shrew? You don't have to be polite with a villain like you."

"That's right, you don't even look at you like a dog. I thought I was so great, and I was cuckolded when I climbed the widow's bed, and I looked prematurely aging, and I was chattering all day long, and I didn't know how much I weighed, blah blah..." Liang Meifen rushed out again and output crazily

, The wind and rain did not affect her performance.

Zhao Guihua looked at the two daughters-in-law, who were really capable of both civil and military affairs. She stood directly under the eaves of the corridor, watching the fun with her arms folded, but she didn't step forward to stop her. After Liang Meifen finished scolding, she rushed to Wang Xiangxiu: "If you don't look down on your child, next time, I will go to the school, the street, the police, and the security department of the factory. I will post big-character posters to let everyone know about you. My son is a thief!!!"

Wang Xiangxiu trembled, "You, you deceive people too much."

Aunt Su also came out at this time, with tears streaming down her face, she said softly: "My family, my children are not like that... They are just curious, just greedy, not really wanting to steal things, it's us widows who haven't lived a good life, it's us My fault..."

"It's really a bit too much, it's not easy for a widow to bring a child." This is No. 1 "Messenger of Justice".

"That's right. In fact, there is no child who is not greedy. Besides, he didn't do anything? What are you doing bullying the widow?"

"It's not easy for Aunt Su and Wang Xiangxiu."

Liang Meifen felt a little frustrated for a while.

Mingmei sneered: "What is bullying too much? The premise of these words is that her son will definitely come to steal. If her son will not come to steal, then none of this will happen. How can he bully people too much? Wang Xiangxiu, I think You can't even guarantee that the thief in your family won't make a move, right? That's why you say bullying is too much. If you think bullying, the premise is that your son is a thief! And if you say that there is no child who is not greedy, then let him Are they going to your house every day? You are so kind, you will definitely not refuse, right? My family has a lot of people, but I can't afford to steal. Well, whoever said something just now is not afraid, your family remembers. "Ming Mei looked softly,

but You can be tough when you should be tough. When you say this, everyone is displeased, and some people change their words immediately.

"Uh... You can't say that."

"Oh, yes, if his family didn't steal it, these things wouldn't exist." "

No, actually, according to what I said, his children have been there so many times, every time It's thunder and rain, everyone sees it's just a child who doesn't care about it, but his family does it time and time again. What do you think it's all about." "I think it's time to

beat them once and let them know that stealing will be harmful. What is the result."

"Exactly."

Well, when a person involves himself, this quarrel is immediately different.

Mingmei sneered.

Liang Meifen immediately backed up again: "This is the last time. If there is a next time, and a next time, we don't care about neighbors or not. Don't blame me and beat him up. I'll beat him up and send him to the police! "

"I think it's okay."

"Xiu'er, your family can take care of the child. If you don't, the child will have to squat in the fence." "Yes,

we know that your family is in trouble, but you can't help it." You can't let your child do this all day long. You explain every time, but when did you say that your apology was useful? Just say it without changing it.

" , and then it will still be like this next time, and occasionally you have to let the dog go. Oh no, let go of the struggle... Your family is going too far."

Zhao Guihua said quietly: "If your child doesn't care about it, I don't think the factory will let him take over your class if it goes on like this in the future. A well-known thief, the factory would be ashamed. Besides, getting a thief into the factory , Didn't the mouse enter the rice vat?"

Wang Xiangxiu was stabbed by these words.

She doesn't care about anything else, but this is something she has to take to heart.

After all, this is about her son's future!

Wang Xiangxiu listened to everyone's words and felt very uncomfortable. Suddenly he, she broke out, turned her head and threw the broom directly at Jinlai, shouting: "Secretly, you know how to steal all day long! You can't steal if you don't steal!" Die, you! Our family is poor, but you can't become poorer and less spineless. Look at how people think of us. Are you still shameless? Are you still shameless? You know that I have milked you How difficult is it? Do you know how wronged we are and how much we want to maintain this family? Your branch will ruin the reputation of this family, I will kill you, I will kill you little bastard! I see if you dare."

Jin The three brothers had been standing under the eaves of the door, anyway, he knew in his heart that nothing would happen. Whenever there is something wrong, his mother will definitely help him solve it. His mother can't solve it, there is still his grandma, and there is Bai Fendou.

As long as he keeps his head down and doesn't speak, the matter will pass quickly.

So don't look down, as if he was repenting, but he didn't take it to heart at all.

It's just that what he didn't expect was that his mother suddenly erupted, hitting him all at once, and hitting him very hard. He looked at his mother in disbelief, and then burst into tears. Tonglai also suffered a few blows.

The three children cried one after another, and Wang Xiangxiu also cried. She seldom beat the children, and she fooled it a few times before. But this time, no.

Although it wasn't a big deal this time, who told their kid to do it again and again, too many times. If it's just the beginning, even if it's a little inappropriate, everyone may forget it, but it can't stop the child from his family going on and on.

And because of too many times, their children have been isolated by other children vaguely. Not to mention their yard, even their alleys, the whole street, and the children nearby will not play with their children.

The thief's reputation spread even more.

If this is passed down like this, the child's reputation will be ruined. Even if he grows up a little later, he won't even think about taking over and entering the factory. If everyone in the factory knew about this kind of reputation, they would definitely not be willing for a thief to enter.

It was raining heavily, and everyone watched her cry and beat the child. Aunt Su on the side cried and rushed over to block the child's rescue, yelling, "It's because I didn't educate the child well, but I can't beat them like this, I can't beat them like this...they are still young." Everyone looked at the family

. , a little moved.

Bai Fendou felt uncomfortable, and suddenly shouted: "You are happy, are you happy to see them so miserable?" The

pattering rain was very loud, and everyone was silent.

Zhao Guihua stood up and said word by word: "Who is this acting for?"

She asked back: "And you, what capacity are you questioning us? It's ridiculous."

Zhao Guihua didn't want to watch this farce Anyway, it's nothing more than crying and screaming and selling and selling. She said: "You guys all come back to me. They are willing to perform, but we are not willing to watch it. Anyway, from now on, our family will keep it at any time. Personally, lest you really lose something and be slandered and unkind. Whoever is willing to be kind will contribute."

After she finished speaking, she turned and walked in the door.

Zhuang Zhixi looked at the scene and smiled, "Go ahead."

Holding an umbrella in one hand and embracing his daughter-in-law's shoulders in the other, he also went home directly: "Let's go home, we haven't eaten yet."

Zhuang Zhiyuan stood at the door and called: "Daughter-in-law, you go home."

Liang Meifen hasn't scolded enough yet, but somehow she feels that her mother-in-law's words and attitude are very stylish, but she seems to be an expert who is not easy to mess with. Especially the calm and breezy "Who is the show for?"

Liang Meifen felt, oh my god, it's not easy to mess with just watching.

She hurried home, not to spoil her mother-in-law's momentum.

To be honest, it really is different for people with backing. She is more effective than usual in quarrels.

She entered the door, moved to Mingmei awkwardly, stirred her clothes, and said, "That...just now..."

Mingmei: "Huh?" Liang

Meifen was embarrassed: "That..."

She really couldn't say it, but Still said: "Well, thank you just now!"

Ming Mei burst out laughing, and said: "You are welcome, we are all a family. If you stand up for the family, of course I have to stand up for you."

Liang Meifen laughed . Although she is always compared with this sister-in-law, she still knows how good she is.

"Thank you for that too. You don't know. Jin Lai, the kid, has been staring at us since we came back. I realized that something was wrong at that time. Sure enough, this kid took advantage of Dad's time to go to the bathroom. I wanted to enter the house, but I grabbed it all at once! Fortunately, I found it in time, otherwise this kid would not only be able to steal things, but he might even discover our harvest today."

Zhao Guihua nodded: "You have made meritorious service today."

Liang Meifen smiled triumphantly.

She can't even take advantage of it to support her mother's family, and the little thief wants to take advantage of it, what a fucking idea!

Zhao Guihua: "Let's eat first, let's make a mutton steamed bun."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Yo, Mom, you can do it, you can do it?"

Zhao Guihua: "What can I do?"

She proudly raised her head and said : "My old lady knows a lot."

Everyone laughed, but at this moment Zhao Guihua came to her senses and asked, "Where are Tiger Head and Little Swallow

?"

Tired, let alone a kid. But fortunately, if you don't go to work tomorrow, you can take a rest at home, but people who go to work can't do it. I have to work hard tomorrow.

Zhao Guihua: "Let's eat first, and then you come and help me get some meat. This meat has to be marinated." "

Success."

Zhao Guihua's family quickly returned home and withdrew from the main battlefield. Let Wang Xiangxiu sit on the wax a bit.

She thought that she would definitely get a lot of sympathy points for making such a fuss. Even the dealer had to take a step back if he had to, otherwise he might be charged with bullying orphans and widows. It's just that she never thought that Zhao Guihua's "acting" was nailed to the wall for her, and she couldn't pull it off.

She wanted to explain, but everyone had withdrawn from the battlefield. If she explained again, it would be superfluous and inappropriate.

Wang Xiangxiu couldn't move forward or retreat, she looked at everyone, and everyone looked at her again, even Aunt Su was overwhelmed by this incident. Her usual crying is the most useful thing. How to sell miserably, that is very familiar, what his family is best at is consuming other people's kindness.

But Zhao Guihua left after saying "acting", which put them here.

And other people happen to be like this. Looking at them like this, it is inevitable that they feel fake. Wang Xiangxiu bit her lip, tears intertwined with the rain, and cried: "I didn't, I really didn't, I'm not acting, I... these days Why is it so difficult?"

She seemed to collapse suddenly, turned around and ran outside... bang.

He bumped into Zhou Qun.

If it had been a long time ago, Zhou Qun would not have come out to watch such excitement. He has always paid attention to decency, so how could he get involved in such a thing. But recently there were too many things, too many, and he was not in a good mood, so he simply came out to watch the excitement.

He is happy when he sees other people's lives are not good.

It's just that Wang Xiangxiu bumped into her unexpectedly. Wang Xiangxiu looked up at Zhou Qun pitifully and wept silently. For a while, she didn't leave his arms.

Zhou Qun: Hey!

Seeing this gesture, Jiang Lu instantly became angry. She rushed forward and slapped Wang Xiangxiu on the face, scolding: "You vixen, what are you looking at! This is not your man here."

She Pushing hard, Wang Xiangxiu fell and sat in the rain. Jin Lai was beaten and rushed to protect his mother.

"Don't bully my mother!"

He immediately rushed forward and punched and kicked Jiang Lu. Although he was a child, he was still in his teens. Jiang Lu was beaten a few times, but she could not be wronged. After all, Jin Lai It wasn't her, she slapped her face and called out, "You little bastard, get out of here !

"

Qun: "Enough is enough, isn't it over? Wang Xiangxiu, show some face."

When there are outsiders around, he will always protect his family's Jiang Lu and will not let her be wronged. At this point, Jiang Lu will never give up on him. He roared: "Wang Xiangxiu, take care of your son. What the hell, a thief without a tutor!" "

You!"

Wang Xiangxiu looked at Zhou Qun angrily. Second, what she hates the most is Zhou Qun in front of her. One day, the husband and wife have a hundred days of kindness, and there is more than a hundred days of kindness between them, but now he treats her like this, he is really a cruel man.

Zhou Qun doesn't know what she thinks, even if she knows, Zhou Qun will not take it seriously, they are just a matter of money and goods, there is no friendship. Really talk about friendship, don't ask for money at the beginning.

Wang Xiangxiu stood in the heavy rain, and the heavy rain slid down her face. She didn't know if it was tears or rain. Now that the weather is warm, she doesn't wear much, she only changed into a thin top, and the rain flows down, outlining her curves.

The eyes of the gentlemen in the yard were glued together, but Zhou Qun pretended to be quite a gentleman. He knew more than others about what to see. He didn't look sideways: "If your son dares to do anything to my daughter-in-law again, don't blame me for being rude!"

Wang Xiangxiu gritted her teeth with hatred, she suddenly smiled bitterly, and said: "Okay, you all look down on me and force me, you If you want to force me to death, then I will die for you."

She groaned, turned her head and ran out, shouting: "I will die for you."

Bai Fendou quickly hugged Wang Xiangxiu's waist and said: " Sister Xiu'er, sister Xiu, don't feel bad, everyone doesn't understand you, I know you best, and I know your suffering."

Wang Xiangxiu turned around and hugged Bai Fendou, hugged him, and cried: "Struggle, sister is not easy, It's really not easy for my sister to bring three sons."

The two hugged each other like no one else, everyone looked at each other, and didn't know what to say for a while. Jiang Lu looked at it, poohed, and cursed: "Fox spirit."

Jin Lai looked at Bai Fendou gloomyly, and Yin Lai's complexion was not very good. Only Tong Lai didn't understand anything, and could sniff his nose, wondering whose Let's cook.

Bai Fendou hugged Wang Xiangxiu, held her in his arms, and said loudly: "Wang Xiangxiu is my sister, my own sister. Whoever bullies her in the future will be against me. I will never forget it!"

Everyone : "Oh!"

Bai Fendou: "Jin Lai, from now on, you guys can come to my house to get whatever you want to eat, and Uncle Fendou will buy it for you! We don't take these people, they are all delicate and unsympathetic. Ghost! Cheapskates drink cold water!"

"It's not how you talk."

"That's right, you are willing to be stolen and taken advantage of because you have other ideas, and we don't."

"That's right, they're all foxes for thousands of years. What are you playing in Liaozhai?

Don't pretend to be a good person." "Hehe, it's not that I don't know Wang Xiangxiu..."

Bai Fendou: "Enough. What kind of nonsense are you talking about? , Are you so nasty? We mix shallots with tofu, it's clear."

He waved his fists: "Want to fight?"

Everyone laughed.

Most of the people are just grass on the wall, swaying with the wind. Just now they thought that the life of the Su family was really not easy, but now they are full of disgust. As for Aunt Wang, who didn't speak much during the whole process, she looked at this and that, and said, "Li Fang, take the child home, don't watch these things here, so that the child will not learn badly." She looked at the white struggle

. , like seeing that thing in the cesspit.

It's really shocking to look at it more than once.

Chef Li's family also left.

Everyone looked at each other in dismay, seeing that Bai Fendou was still hugging Wang Xiangxiu and did not let go, they all smiled ambiguously, and then dispersed one after another, not because they were unwilling to read this kind of gossip, but because they knew that there would be nothing more to cause trouble in the future , As for what is innocent, only ghosts believe it.

Everyone dispersed, and Bai Fendou said triumphantly, "Look, I still have a little prestige in the yard."

He held Wang Xiangxiu in his arms and said, "Let's go home. I'm soaked outside on such a heavy rainy day." Okay, let's go back, change into clean clothes, and take a hot bath. By the way, do you have ginger slices at home? Drink some ginger soup."

Wang Xiangxiu shook her head lightly: "No more..."

She didn't mind being baited. Frugal embraced like this, looking hopeless, and said: "Frugal, don't worry about my sister, I feel bad .

"

go home."

The whole family was drenched, and everyone was in a state of distress. Jin Lai's three children, especially Jin Lai, had been beaten and drenched in the rain, and they looked destitute. Wang Xiangxiu watched the child cry softly, and said: "It's my inability, it's my mother's inability, my inability to let you eat well, so you can only sneak around and be despised by others, it's my mother..." Her face was pale, and she looked desperate

. The appearance of fainting.

Wang Xiangxiu hurriedly helped the man onto the kang and said, "Will you lie down?"

Wang Xiangxiu looked drained.

At this time, Tonglai suddenly said: "What's the taste?"

He sniffed and said, "It seems to be delicious, it tastes like meat."

"What time is it, you still want to eat." Aunt Su complained, then blinked her eyeballs, and winked at Wang Xiangxiu, Wang Xiangxiu closed her eyes slightly, Aunt Su thanked: "Xiuer, Xiu'er What's the matter with you?"

Wang Xiangxiu shrank into a ball and said, "I'm a little cold..."

"Mom..." The three children were also afraid.

Bai Fendou was even more anxious: "What's wrong?"

Wang Xiangxiu: "Cold, so cold..."

Aunt Su: "This is a cold, this is still a cold..."

She cried and said: "You can't fall down. If you fall down, this family will be ruined. Yes, drink some soup to warm up and sweat. If you have typhoid fever, you must eat something nutritious. Chicken soup, I'll give it to you Buy a bowl of chicken soup..."

Aunt Su walked out while speaking, dumbfounded.

When Bai Fendou saw it, he was grabbed by someone, and said, "Aunt Su, where did you buy it? Where else can you go in this rainy day?"

Aunt Su: "But Xiu'er, but my Xiu'er... She is the most rare good wife in the world, I can't let her have trouble..."

"Mom, mom, don't die..."

Bai Fendou: "Don't go, I'll figure out a way."

In such an environment, he was immediately on top.

"I'll figure it out, I'll go out and buy it, you don't have to worry about it."

He went out immediately. Although the rain was pouring down and the rain was much stronger, Bai Fendou still smelled a little bit of broth. Without saying a word, he rushed directly to the dealer, who was making mutton steamed buns. It was Zhuang Zhixi who opened the door, Zhuang Zhixi said coldly, "Is there something wrong?"

Bai Fendou: "The Su family is so sad because of your family, you have to take responsibility, you serve me a bowl of broth."

So confident, you wonder if his brain is blowing smoke.

Zhuang Zhixi sneered and closed the door with a bang.

"Ah You......"

Zhuang Zhixi: "What rubbish?"

Zhao Guihua said indifferently: "Why do you care about this kind of two hundred and five?"

"Dong dong dong!" The knock on the door sounded again, Zhao Guihua didn't open the door, opened the kitchen window directly, and said to the outside: "Bai Fendou, you want to die, don't you?"

Bai Fendou: "You guys did it..."

Zhao Guihua narrowed her eyes slightly, and said quietly: "Do you believe that I will slap you to death?"

Bai Fendou said, he felt that the people in their yard were really unkind.

One by one, there is really no kindness.

He endured complaining and said, "Then, I'll buy a bowl."

Zhao Guihua sneered: "If you want to buy it, I'll sell it? It's just right for my family to have a good night, so I won't sell it!"

Bai Fendou: "Are you going to watch them suffer like this?"

Thinking of Wang Xiangxiu's unrestrained look, he said, "Please, let me buy some. Sister Xiu really needs to eat something nutritious and drink some soup."

Zhao Guihua felt that the experience of the two lifetimes didn't teach her more, but it did teach her that if a person wants to go one way to the dark, don't meddle in other people's business. As for such people, they should stay far away, especially on such a rainy day.

In order not to be accidentally implicated when the lightning strikes the idiot.

She looked at Bai Fendou and didn't want to talk to him anymore, but... her eyes flashed, and she said: "We went to the mountain to set up a trap today and caught a pheasant. If you want, I can give it to you."

"Ah!" Bai Fendou was taken aback for a moment, and then he was overjoyed.

Zhao Guihua stretched out her hand silently, making a gesture of "three".

Bai Fendou: "..."

His face collapsed: "Do you want money?"

Zhao Guihua sneered: "Otherwise?"

Bai Fendou: "But, a domesticated chicken costs only two yuan, which is richer and fatter than pheasant chicken. You can buy a pheasant at most one yuan and five yuan, and you can buy it for a thin one."

This is the normal price.

As for the three yuan, that is not the case. Unless the supplies are extremely tight. Otherwise, there is really no such price... He felt that Zhao Osmanthus was just a lion with a big mouth.

Zhao Guihua didn't care: "If you think it's inappropriate, forget it."

She smiled: "Anyway, when it's raining, the rare is the most expensive thing. You go out and find the pheasant that costs one yuan."

Bai Fendou: "Uh..."

With such a weather, there must be no one in the black market, not to mention, if you want to drink chicken soup now, you really can't buy a chicken. Sister Xiu couldn't hold on anymore, he hesitated for a moment and said, "Then, you wait, I'll go get the money."

He hurried home, and then hurried back again.

The two pheasants in their family were about the same fat and thin, so Zhuang Zhixi grabbed one at random and gave it to him, and both parties paid for it and delivered it.

When Bai Fendou saw the pheasant, he finally smiled a bit. Without delay, he hurried back to Su's house, happily saying, "Aunt Su, Sister Xiu, look what I brought back for you."

Aunt Su was peeking at the window just now, how could she not know?

Her brows and eyes were all smiles, but she immediately pretended to be miserable, and said, "I'll come, I'll make chicken soup for Xiu'er."

Bai Fendou: "Let me come, Aunt Su, you changed your clothes, it's not going to work in this cold weather."

"Hey, okay."

Aunt Su looked at Bai Fendou and said, "Fighten, if a girl marries you in the future, she will be really lucky. You are such a good man, it is really rare. He has a good personality, is bold, straightforward, and willing Helping others, I have a good job, the family has no burden and there is a house, you can't find any kind of wife you want, you can find a fairy daughter. Aunt thinks that if any woman in this world finds you, it will be a few lifetimes It's a good fortune to cultivate."

Bai Fendou was flattered by the praise.

"Auntie, you have the worst eyesight in this yard."

"That's not true. Back then I chose Xiu'er at a glance, so it doesn't explain the problem. What a wonderful daughter-in-law here."

"That's not true." Bai Fendou agreed.

The Su family's chicken was quickly plucked and stewed. The taste of chicken soup was just that.

Many people in the yard smelled it and talked about it.

"Whose house is this, why is it still stewed with chicken soup?"

"Looks like the front yard."

"That must be Zhou Qun's family. His family is in good condition."

"It's hard to say. Maybe it's the farmer. His family is going on an outing in the countryside today. Maybe they caught some game."

"It's still a waste of time to catch up. Father and son are two bachelors, and they can't run out of money. Of course, they have to eat well..."

"No, I think it's Uncle Lan, who really eats well."

"That's impossible. Uncle Lan's family always eats lightly at night. He usually eats well in the morning and at noon."

"Yes."

No matter what time it is, there is always someone who is curious, and soon, someone wanders to the front yard, and after a while, he returns with a mysterious face, unbelievable: "It's the Su family, the Su family is making chicken soup."

"Oh, I'll go~ Didn't his house sell poorly just now? So you're going to eat chicken soup?"

"What do you call this?"

"Let's not be so kind. Look at how people live. Our family hasn't had chicken soup yet."

It stands to reason that the taste of chicken soup is not stronger than that of mutton soup, but Zhao Guihua closed the door and closed the window, and their family has already started to eat it again, but it seems that the taste is not so strong. And the Su family just woke up, and the kitchen window was open, so the smell naturally came out. Besides, the kitchen of her house is close to the aisle in the front and back yards, so you can smell the smell of his house without going forward.

Bai Fendou fanned the fire while lighting the fire, and said angrily, "You all look down on people, you look down on people, you just eat some coarse grains and porridge at night, sister Xiu just drinks chicken soup."

He didn't know, but he was born with another wave of jealousy.

Because of the rain, Aunt Zhou didn't have an umbrella, and she hid from the rain for a while after getting off the bus. Seeing that the rain was getting heavier and heavier, she couldn't come back. As soon as she entered the yard, she could smell the smell of Su's house. Seeing Bai Fendou busy in the kitchen of the Su family, he threw himself on the ground and scolded, "You bitch!"

Bai Fendou didn't dare to show weakness: "Yo? Who is this, isn't this Aunt Zhou who seduced my father?"

Aunt Zhou scolded angrily: "I will tear your mouth apart!"

Bai Fendou: "Hey, look at what you've done, can't I tell you?"

Aunt Zhou rushed forward and was about to fight, but Zhou Qun stopped the person at the door in time and said, "Mom, come back, it would be embarrassing for a person like you to say anything more."

Aunt Zhou: "Yes."

She gave Bai Fendou a vicious look.

Bai Fendou shouted: "I'm better than you in embarrassment. I'm hungry."

Zhou Qun: "You!!!"

Zhou Qun calmed down deeply, and said: "Mom, come back, this kind of person is full of shit, it's not worth our words, the clean is self-clearing, we don't pay attention to what this villain says." That's what he said, but However, Zhou Qun could not bear the resentment, and gave Bai Fendou a hard look of resentment.

Xindao said that as long as there is a chance, he will definitely not forget it.

But Bai Fendou didn't compete, and he thought he had won a big victory. Although these people were trying to be brave, they were not defeated one by one.

He smiled happily, but soon, he scratched his head in doubt: Speaking of which, where is his father? Why haven't you come back yet?

Forget it, leave him alone.

The smell of chicken soup is all over the yard, Zhao Guihua is killing rabbits, if it is not close to his house, there is no smell at all.

The heavy rain washed away the smell, and the strong smell of chicken soup wafted away. No one paid attention to his house.

Zhao Guihua: "I'm really smart."

Selling a pheasant, doing the right thing!

Chapter 79

Today's rain is very heavy, and the house is full of enthusiasm in the rainy night.

Mingmei got out from under the quilt, kicked Zhuang Zhixi lightly with her feet, and said, "Pour me a glass of water."

Zhuang Zhixi didn't put on any clothes, just lifted the quilt and stood up to pour water. There was no light in the room, but It doesn't affect Zhuang Zhixi's sight, besides, wherever his things are placed, he can touch them with his eyes closed.

He brought the water to his daughter-in-law and said, "Come."

Mingmei felt her mouth was dry, she wiped the sweat from her forehead, gulped down the water, then lay lazily on the bed, and said, " I'll go back to my mother's house tomorrow, and you can come with me."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

If it wasn't for the heavy rain today, they would have gone there this evening, and of course the sheep that Mingmei killed would be given to her parents. little bit.

Zhuang Zhixi went to bed and lay next to Mingmei, and said: "My place is close to home. When I get off work, I will come back to get my things first, and then we will go together, so you don't need to make another trip." Mingmei took a

few With a smile on her face, she said softly, "Okay."

She said softly, "You will work overtime on your first day in the new department tomorrow?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and shook her head, "What about overtime? Not busy, unless there is such a big event like this one, there is not much to do at all. It is just for publicity. Our unit does not have a literature and art department, otherwise this job would not be the turn of the publicity department." Mingmei: "Then

you It's hard to be transferred."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know that."

The husband and wife got together to talk at night, Zhuang Zhixi: "Mom and elder brother gave me the money, it's thirty yuan in total, I put it in the drawer You put it away."

Mingmei: "Okay."

The private money of the young couple is the most in the whole family, and even the parents-in-law are definitely not as much as they are. Mingmei chuckled, and said, "It would be great if we could meet such a good thing every time. But brother Zhixi, we are all a family, wouldn't it be bad to accept other people's money like this?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "What's the matter? It's what Mom ordered. We just do it. Anyway, we don't ask for it, but if Mom decides to give it, we will follow suit. The salt the old man has eaten is worse than the road we have traveled. Much, it's more profound than ours. Let's just listen."

Mingmei: "That's right, it's true to listen to my mother-in-law, after all... vomit!"

She suddenly felt a little nauseous and retched.

Zhuang Zhixi was taken aback, and quickly said: "What's wrong?"

He quickly pulled the light cord, and the room lit up. Zhuang Zhixi was concerned: "What's wrong? What didn't you eat?" Mingmei nodded

, then shook her head again, Said: "It may be that I ate too much meat today, and my appetite is a little uncomfortable. I just drank a large glass of water and it was a little too full. It's okay." Zhuang Zhixi looked at Mingmei, and saw that her face was okay, and her condition was fine

. No, she lowered her head and smoothed her fried hair, and said: "Then if you are still feeling unwell, we will go to the hospital to have a look tomorrow."

Mingmei nodded: "I'm fine, but I ate too much, it's really hard to eat That's great."

Zhuang Zhixi: "You suddenly feel uncomfortable, I thought..."

Before I finished speaking, I heard the sound of knocking on the door outside, Zhuang Zhixi frowned: "Who is this, it's so late at night Slamming on the door, someone hasn't come back?"

Mingmei looked at him in blank dismay, expressing that she didn't know.

When we quarrel, it feels like everyone is there.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'll put on some clothes and go out to have a look."

Mingmei nodded accordingly. She was a little tired today, but she didn't want to move, and she didn't get up. She just pulled the quilt to wrap herself into a cocoon, and then opened a corner of the curtain to look out. Everyone turned on the lights, and Mingmei saw Bai Fendou wearing big pants and going out cursingly to open the door.

She said, "Brother Zhixi, Bai Fendou went out."

Zhuang Zhixi: "He is fast."

Besides, Bai Fenden was sleeping soundly when he heard a bang bang. He was also the first to wake up, got up cursing, and said: "Which one from the mourning family is really immoral, and let no one sleep, so immoral is smoking."

He didn't wear clothes, and he didn't prepare rain gear. Coming to the door through the corridor eaves, he scolded: "Who is it, it's late at night."

"Your father!" a husky voice.

Bai Fendou got angry all of a sudden, and scolded: "Fuck, that little bastard, dare to go to grandpa to pretend to be father. You woke me up in the middle of the night and took advantage of me. I don't think you want to come in." Right? Squat outside, hey!"

"It's me! I'm really your father! I'm old man Bai!"

The person outside the door was also angry, and shouted: "Bai Fendu, you little bastard, you don't even have to kiss me!" You don't even know your father, do you? Open the door quickly."

Bai Fendou was startled, thinking that his father was still here today, he panicked, opened the door quickly, and said, "No, Dad, you old man It's raining, where did you go? The days like this don't stop, I don't know you're not at home." Take a look at what you

said, it just made the father unhappy, the white old man was furious: "I'm with you Living under the same roof, don't you know if I'm at home or not? You brat just doesn't take me seriously. I gave birth to such a thing as you." He felt that he was really unlucky

. This son is so old and still doesn't let him hold his grandson, and now he still speaks loudly to him.

Bai Fendou laughed: "Look at you, you're so angry, I can't keep an eye on you all the time. You said you...hey, I'll go~ Where did you fall? You look dirty."

Bai The old man: "Go, go, let's talk when we get home."

The father and son went home together, Zhuang Zhixi stood in front of the door and looked out, seeing that the person had gone home, he simply didn't need to wear it, and went directly back to the bed, saying: "Yes. Old man Bai, I said why didn't he show up when we had trouble with the Su family today, so he's not at home."

Mingmei: "Their fathers are really... I don't know if they can get what they want in the end."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I don't know who they are . You can't get what you want. If you don't get married, you can still spend their money, so why do you want to get married? You have to serve others when you get married. Now you see, the Su family can even wash clothes for the two fathers and sons of the Bai family. Thank you Dade. But if you are married, don't even think about it. This has become what you should do. The two mothers-in-law and daughter-in-law of the Su family are so smart, can't they settle this account?" Mingmei then remembered: "The changed bed sheets,

tomorrow I have to wash..."

She looked at Zhuang Zhixi anxiously, and Zhuang Zhixi said, "I'll wash with you."

Mingmei smiled immediately, waiting for this sentence. She hugged Zhuang Zhixi coquettishly, and said: "

I only know that you are the best man."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed, and asked: "How good is it?

"

Zhuang Zhixi hugged him, pecked his chin, and said, "So considerate and kind."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled triumphantly, and said, "Of course, of course I want to treat my wife well."

He turned off the light smoothly, Soon, the room was plunged into darkness, and after a while, it creaked again... Mingmei: "Well, I'm tired..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Not tired, obviously I used more strength." "

Then I'm tired too..."

"Shh..."

The room was creaking and full of enthusiasm.

The wind and rain outside were much stronger, and the white old man who came back from the wind and rain was in a mess, not to mention a few scratches on his clothes, and his pants were still full of mud. It was like falling into a mud pool.

Bai Fendou: "Oh, no, Dad, how did you make it up? Didn't you say you went out with Aunt Su and the child on a spring outing? Why did you come back?" The old man Bai rolled his eyes at him and said, "I'm

not For you."

Bai Fendou: "Hey?"

He picked his ears, unconvinced: "Why is it for me? You go out with Aunt Su, what has anything to do with me, it's not good to throw yourself out like this." He felt that

he It's quite unfair.

Old man Bai: "We went out for a spring outing together, but it was a bit stuffy at noon today, and your Aunt Su was a little uncomfortable, so we walked back early. We came back in the middle of the afternoon. It's not that we just walked to the entrance of the alley when we came back. When you met Aunt Lu in the back street, you also know that Aunt Lu is a well-known matchmaker. She is no worse than your Aunt Wang, and the two of them are old rivals." "Are you looking for Aunt Lu to introduce me to someone?

" Bai Fendou immediately cheered up.

Old man Bai: "Isn't it? Your Aunt Wang refuses to help, we have to change people, otherwise we can hang on a tree? Originally, Aunt Wang didn't give you a good introduction. , she won't help you anymore. Chef Li saw that my nose is not my nose and my eyes are not eyes. Hehe, it's true that people should face forward instead of facing backward. I asked your Aunt Lu, and she just mentioned that there is a relative in his family She is still single, a young girl with good condition, she is only 20 years old. Let me introduce you some other day. I thought, if you don't catch up with the good condition, you might be robbed by someone. It's better to hit the sun, so I wanted her to introduce it immediately, but she said that the girl went to live with her grandmother in the country for a few days. I kept my mind on it, asked where it was, and then took a look secretly. After all, we can't listen to the matchmaker all the time. The matchmaker opens his mouth and relies on deception. I've heard of this. You can say bad things Well done. I thought that since I knew which village I was in, I might as well take a sneak peek by myself, first to see if the matchmaker was right, and second, to see if the girl was really filial and caring for the elderly. The thing is, filial piety is very important. At least you have to be a daughter-in-law like Wang Xiangxiu and Jiang Lu."

Although he thinks that Wang Xiangxiu's style is mediocre, it doesn't prevent him from feeling that Wang Xiangxiu is filial. Still very recognized.

As old people, they really hope to have a filial junior.

And Bai Fendou kept nodding when he heard this, "Sister Xiu is really good." "

I went all the way to the countryside, and I did find that girl, but I just wanted to observe secretly. Who would have thought that people in their village thought I was a girl?" The old rascal didn't listen to the explanation, he chased me all the way and beat me, I fled so fast and fell into the ditch. I was delayed for a long time and I missed the bus back to the city, and it was raining again, and I was stuck all the way The rain came back..."

The old man Bai felt that he had really lost his mind today.

He said: "I'm going to be exhausted from walking all the way back, you little bastard is still shouting at me, and you don't even see who I am for.

" I."

Old man Bai: "It's good if you know."

He felt that his old bones were about to fall apart. This road is endless.

He slumped on the chair and said, "Boil me some hot water."

Bai Fendou said unhappily, "What kind of hot water are you boiling at night? Go to bed quickly. I'm sleepy too."

Raising such a son is the same as raising him. A char siu made no difference.

He was lazy and didn't want to care about his father's appearance, he just wanted to rest. But just like this, being able to be a filial son and grandson in the Su family in the evening, boiling water for them, and cooking chicken soup for them, is really hard work.

Although he didn't want to move, he still asked curiously: "What does that girl look like?"

Father Bai was upset because he refused to boil the water, so he just said to him: "Get out!"

Bai Fendou: "You Look at you, this man is too stingy."

Papa Bai ignored him, stopped taking a bath, and planned to drink some hot water directly to sleep, but when he shook the kettle, it was empty, and there was no hot water at all. He frowned slightly, feeling uneasy.

"Where's the hot water?" His tone was bad: "I just boiled hot water in the morning , why is it gone?

"

Hot water."

The old man almost couldn't breathe.

"You..."

"Aunt Su was also caught in the rain, and I even boiled water for their house." Bai Fendou added casually, and the old man immediately became anxious: "What's wrong with her? Why did she get caught in the rain? What happened?"

Bai Fendou sat up and said, "It's not the opposite door, their family is really good, they have a lot of fun with women and children, but they didn't really steal it anyway, so why are they so sloppy, they are good, they still don't agree Forgive me, just wait, I will definitely teach them a lesson."

Speaking of this, the old man Bai is also very depressed.

Although it was true that his legs were weak and he couldn't get on stage, he just felt that this opportunity was obviously his own, but someone snatched it away, and he felt extremely uncomfortable. He said: "That Zhuang Zhixi, he stepped on me to take the position."

In fact, when Aunt Su said that yesterday, he was really moved and wanted to settle the score with the dealer, but his remaining rationality told him he couldn't do it.

He knew it was impossible, the dealer's family had no quality, and they would never be polite to him.

But it doesn't mean that he is not angry about this matter, he is really angry, quite unconvinced. How can there be such a bully. This family simply didn't take him seriously. Since they stepped on him to take the position, remember to buy a gift to apologize to him quickly.

But the people in the dealer didn't seem to have this idea at all, and they didn't even come to the door to say something, which made the old man quite dissatisfied. This man can't be so disrespectful, this family is really unkind in doing things.

He snorted coldly and said, "It's time to teach them a lesson, but how do you think it's better to teach them a lesson?"

If it comes to this, the father and son will not be sleepy.

Bai Fendou: "I don't think it's possible to find fault and fight face to face. The little daughter-in-law of their family is very good at fighting. We fight her hard, and we will suffer if we don't keep it. This is not good. We can only outsmart her. Dad, since Zhuang Zhixi is stepping on you, why don't we clean him up, what do you think?"

He explained, "It's unrealistic for us to clean up the old dealer's whole family all at once, but it's better to find someone to teach them a lesson and let them Knowing how powerful we are, it also hurts their face. What do you think?" "

This is good." The old man Bai also felt the happiest to deal with Zhuang Zhixi, who let Zhuang Zhixi replace him as Yang Bailao and entered the propaganda department.

Then he is the one who annoys Zhuang Zhixi the most, this little bastard, it should be a lesson.

And Bai Fendou also felt that it would be best to teach Zhuang Zhixi a lesson. For some reason, he just couldn't understand Zhuang Zhixi's flirtatious behavior all day long. Isn't that just a marriage? This made him show off so badly that he didn't even know his last name.

He felt that if he didn't teach this bastard a lesson, it would be hard to relieve the hatred in his heart.

"Look, how about we slander him and harass Wang Xiangxiu?" The old man Bai suggested, anyway, Wang Xiangxiu is also an ambiguous woman, and she is very familiar with doing this kind of thing, if she can use this matter to blackmail Zhuang Zhixi, it will hit him secondly, he might be able to extort some money from Zhuang Zhixi.

This is also helping the Su family, and sister Su can live a little more relaxed.

He felt that his proposal was a good one, but Bai Fendu turned black all of a sudden, and said, "No, Dad, what are you talking about? Don't you know how important a woman's reputation is? A good woman like Sister Xiu can't resist This reputation. That bastard Zhou Qun has already framed Sister Xiu, and some people who don't know the truth point and point at Sister Xiu. If you do the same, then won't it push Sister Xiu into a situation where there is no redemption? No! You don't even think about it. Don't think about it! Why don't you say that you slandered him and harassed Aunt Su?" The

old man Bai was not happy: "Then someone must believe what you say." "

That Zhou Qun had an affair with the old lady, no matter how people believe it."

The old man Bai : "Then you told me to say this. Didn't he have a purpose? If there is no purpose, this matter is out of the question. What's the matter with you, are you talking loudly to me? Do you still want to deal with Zhuang Zhixi?"

Bai Fendou: "I want to, but I can't use Sister Xiu's reputation as the price."

He thought for a while and said, "How about Jiang Lu? What do you think of Jiang Lu? Let's find a way to fool Zhuang Zhixi and Jiang Lu into In a room, when the time comes, people are leading people to catch rape, preferably in the factory, so that they can be ashamed and thrown home. At that time, it will not only hit the dealer, but also Zhou Qun. Let them slap me all day long , with a flaunting look, this time it will embarrass the two of them collectively. How about it!"

The old man thought about it, nodded and praised: "It's very good, your idea is the best."

The two father and son laughed triumphantly.

The old man Bai hehe said: "Hey, if you talk about this, it won't cause any big trouble, right? What if they bite us?"

Bai Fendou was very casual and didn't take it seriously, and said: "What does it matter? We don't kill people or set fires, we just eliminate harm for the people and teach others, what is it? So, Zhou Qun and the old woman are not clear about each other, and the exams are tricky, so it's not the same thing, I think it's okay." "

You're right."

"That's right."

The two father and son smiled sinisterly , Zhao Guihua had a bit of diarrhea, and she went out to the toilet wearing a raincoat. As soon as she got close to the gate, she heard the Bai family laughing loudly. come out.

She frowned slightly, looked left and right, and made sure that the night was quiet, she couldn't hold back her curiosity, quietly came to the window, and heard the people in the room say: "Then we will act tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." "Okay, each of us is responsible for one

. Do you think there is any suitable place in the factory?"

"Small warehouse." "

Okay, you fool one and I fool the other."

"Hey, we're just waiting to see a good show."

Zhao Guihua really didn't expect that she would come out in the middle of the night Listening to the wall, I heard something about my son. Of course, she still doesn't know who she is talking about. But when she frowned and thought about it, she knew that these two people were probably plotting against someone. It's just that I don't know which one they are planning.

She thought about it again, and deeply suspected that these people were trying to plot against her family. After all, their family just had a conflict with the Su family's two mother-in-law and daughter-in-law today.

And these two bachelors are the ultimate licking dogs of those two widows, how can they not want revenge?

Zhao Guihua shook her head slightly, feeling that this white struggle is getting more and more unseemly, he was just a bit stupid at first, but now that all the school-age young people in the compound are getting married, and jealousy is at work, he is not only stupid, but also a bit bad now.

It's like stealing Yang Lixin's money. It's true that Yang Lixin doesn't want to pay a little risk, and it's not right to just sit back and enjoy the benefits. But Bai Fendou cheated Yang Lixin's money 100%. It's not right to cheat money.

Zhao Guihua pursed her lips, and her stomach started to ache again. Zhao Guihua immediately opened the door and went out. There was a faint sound of opening the door, but the Bai family father and son didn't take it to heart. After all, they lived in the room at the door. There are always people coming and going, and I am used to it.

But recently, because of the haunting, there are far fewer people coming out at night, and everyone would rather not come out with their shoulders. Not knowing who it was, Bai Fendou looked around but didn't see anyone. But he didn't take it to heart.

It's just that, it would be better without the sound of doors opening and closing.

From their point of view, it's actually pretty good as before. The door was left open, and it was convenient to go back and forth without making any noise. I don't know why the door had to be locked. It was said that there was a thief, but didn't the thief catch it? Since it is caught, there is no thief. It is really unnecessary.

Bai Fendou: "Aunt Wang can't do things as a woman, she has no rules." The

old man also agrees with this point, he said: "Actually, a man should be arranged for the management of the courtyard, and a woman should be the management of the courtyard. Okay. Women have long hair and short knowledge. If I were the manager of the yard, I would be much better than him. Look at how she does the work. Many things can't be handled well at all. How many times have things happened in the yard? Son, she doesn't think about orphans and widowed mothers at all. This woman is just jealous, and I think she is jealous of Miss Su." The father and son disliked Aunt Wang again, and then they went back to their rooms and lay

down .

Old man Bai: "I really suffered a great crime today..."

Although he complained a few words, he was really exhausted and fell asleep with the pillow on his head. Zhao Guihua went out to the bathroom alone. There was no one outside, and now because of the haunting, everyone would not come out if they could, and it was rare for Zhao Guihua to be so bold.

She came to the toilet alone, thinking carefully about what the two father and son of the Bai family said. Although she didn't hear who these two guys were talking about, she felt more and more that it was aimed at her family. Zhao Guihua looked worried, and looked down on the two father and son even more in her heart.

But, since she knows about this, she has to remind her family to avoid being fooled.

Two, they said two, are they targeting their two children?

If this is the case, Zhao Guihua will kill people with a knife.

But after thinking about it again, I felt that they should not be so bold yet.

But no matter what, you have to take it seriously.

Zhao Guihua finally finished going to the toilet. She lifted her trousers and was about to come out. As soon as she reached the door, she heard footsteps and the sound of a man coughing lightly. Zhao Guihua simply stood still, not because she wanted to hide it, but because the most haunted rumors were the women's toilet. She went out of the women's toilet suddenly on a rainy day, and if she didn't keep it clean, she would scare people to death. . So she simply stopped and waited for the man to enter the men's room before leaving.

Civilized going to the toilet is not scary, but she is very particular about it.

Zhao Guihua stood there without moving, but soon felt that something was wrong. Why did she say that, because she was standing here, and she happened to be able to see the person coming, and the person coming from here was actually carrying a burden in his hand.

Have you ever seen someone who went to the bathroom in heavy rain and carried a burden? This is obviously not right, Zhao Guihua moved silently, stood against the wall, and did not dare to move.

Although I don't know what this person is doing, Zhao Guihua still has the caution and vigilance she should have. Don't just come out and go to the hut, and then let unknown people silence her, then it will be over, who knows this What do people want to do.

Zhao Guihua was honest and held her breath.

At this time, I heard a rustling sound from the men's room next door. It seemed that this person was climbing, but Zhao Guihua still didn't move. Didn't she leave now and wait for someone to find out? She is not so stupid as this.

Zhao Guihua didn't move, just heard the voice from next door continued, that person seemed to have climbed to the roof, and there was a sound of wheezing and wheezing.

Well, average physical strength.

After a while, plop!

This is the sound of jumping down, and the man cursed: "Oh, I'll go, my feet, grass, damn it, almost stepped into the pit."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

You really are, no wonder the old Baotou wanted to put up a sign in the toilet. You all have trouble with public toilets, and she is also convinced. Why does everyone have to come to the toilet to find a sense of presence?

Zhao Guihua hadn't moved. Although her legs were a little numb, she was not impulsive. She looked at the back of the man walking out and saw him limping. I must have sprained my foot when I jumped down just now.

Ah... this man sprained his foot when he jumped from a high place.

This is Zhao Guihua's judgment.

After all, when he came here just now, this person was fine.

She stood for a while, and seeing that the people had gone far away, as if they were in the innermost yards of the alley, she immediately came out of the toilet and ran home in the rain. As for going to the men's bathroom next door to check, then Zhao Guihua didn't have it. She didn't know what was going on, and she wouldn't do such a thing rashly.

Besides, who knows if anyone in their yard saw her coming out, and if they disappeared tonight, wouldn't they be the first to suspect her? She didn't want to get into trouble. Although she was indeed a little curious about what this man was hiding when it was raining, she didn't say that she was eager to see it.

Zhao Guihua quickly returned to the yard, then closed the door and went home.

She hurried in, Zhuang Laoer turned over and said: "My wife?"

Zhao Osmanthus: "It's me."

He said: "How do you feel?"

Zhao Osmanthus: "It's okay, I just ate too much. "

She just can't eat fine chaff for boars. "

Originally, the food was relatively light, but suddenly there was meat for three consecutive meals a day, and it was especially affordable at noon and night. Her stomach couldn't stand it all of a sudden, and she had diarrhea directly at night. But the rest of the family who also ate like her were completely fine.

She was the only one who had stomach discomfort and diarrhea, and everyone else was fine.

Zhao Osmanthus: Very angry.

She lay back on the kang muttering, and said, "My wife, are you asleep?" Zhuang Laoer: "

No, what?"

They want to plot against our family."

Zhuang Laoer sat up suddenly: "What? Are they shameless? We didn't offend them."

Zhao Guihua smiled: "We didn't offend them, we offended the Su family, they It's not that you don't know, you have no brains."

Zhuang Laoer frowned and said, "They are really... This old white is also true, how come these years have passed back and forth, and his brains are getting more and more confused." They are all old

together Dude, they've known each other since they were sixteen or seventeen. They've known each other for decades, but now he doesn't understand what's going on with this person, as if there's something wrong with him. Anyway, he looked at it, and didn't know if it hit or not, this brain must have missed.

"The older he gets, the more confused he is."

Zhao Guihua: "I don't think he's going anywhere normally when he's young, but at that time the army was chaotic and poor, but it wasn't obvious. Now the days are getting stronger every day. Isn't it because he has kung fu to be a demon?" That's it."

Zhuang Laoer sighed heavily, and said: "This is enough."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, you just have an idea in mind, and then tell other people. Whether it's against us or not, anyway, we It's always right to be more prepared."

Old Zhuang agreed with this.

He said: "That's how it should be."

Zhao Guihua: "Well... I went to the toilet just now and saw someone hide something in the men's room."

Zhuang Laoer: "Huh?"

These days, everything really happens.

"Can't I put it in my house? I have to put it in the toilet."

"Who knows."

Zhuang Laolan expressed the same emotion as Zhao Guihua: "Why does this have to be difficult for the toilet

?

" Get some gossip, everyone doesn't sleep well at night, why are you so energetic. It's really not a good thing.

"Don't worry too much about this matter, and don't tell the children... If you don't make sure that any of them is tempted to get the things back, if you get into trouble, you don't know what's going on." "I know, just with

you Talking about the toilet..."

The two chattered, and soon their voices died down. They are not young and young, and they are tired enough after this day.

Unsurprisingly, the next morning, everyone in the dealer got up late.

There was a lot of noise in the morning, Zhuang Zhixi rubbed his eyes melancholy, and said, "I can't be late today." Today

is the first day of reporting from the Propaganda Section, so what's the matter with him being late.

Zhuang Zhixi came out in a daze, and as soon as he went out, he saw that it was still raining outside. Compared with yesterday's heavy rain, today it has become moderate rain, but it rained all night, and there is some water in the yard.

There was a brat boy standing at the door, slapped, jumped into the puddle, slapped, and jumped out again.

He noticed Zhuang Zhixi's gaze, and jumped even more triumphantly, repeatedly.

Looking at his dirty trousers, Zhuang Zhixi twitched the corners of his mouth subtly.

dance, dance, dance!

bad boy!

There was no one in front of the bustling sink on weekdays. Zhuang Zhixi simply brushed his teeth and washed his face at home. When he came to the main house and looked around, he saw that his parents were still up. Zhuang Zhixi knocked on the door and said, "Mom." The two old people did not move

. , Zhuang Zhixi knocked again, at this moment Zhao Guihua finally had some reaction and said, "Well..."

She sat up and said, "What time is it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Mom, I went straight to work without breakfast, tell my dad not to get up late."

Zhao Guihua: "Wait a minute."

She put on her clothes and got up , I deeply lament that this is not enough at this age.

Tired from this day, I got up late.

Zhao Guihua opened the door and said, "Come in, it's not too bad. It's not good for your appetite if you don't eat breakfast.

" Like the heroine of a romance novel, his stomach hurts when he disagrees with him.

She said: "I'll hurry up, you can't be late."

Zhuang Zhixi raised the corners of her mouth, as expected only mother is good in this world.

He looks like a donkey and is coquettish: "Mom, I knew you were the best for me, ouch, my real mother."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She was speechless: "What does your tone sound like?" It's so boring, it doesn't look like a serious person, go and go."

She quickly rolled out yesterday's noodles and said, "It's all ready last night, just cut everything into the pot today, and drink some noodles in the morning Soup, people are warm, and it's still raining outside, so it's comfortable to be warm."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

The corners of his mouth curled up more obviously, and he said, "Mom, I know that you love me the most, hehe."

Zhao Osmanthus fragrans: "You don't need to flatter me. Let me tell you something, just the father and son of the Bai family, be careful."

Zhuang Zhixi leaned against the stove, as if he had no bones, and asked, "What's the matter?

" Tonight..."

Zhuang Zhixi sneered, and said, "What a fool."

He smiled and said, "Mom, don't worry, I'm sure I won't fall for it, please remind others."

Zhao Guihua thought that this was indeed the case. If their family wanted to say who was the least able to be tricked, then it must be Zhuang Zhixi. Even if he doesn't know anything, he is not the kind of person who will blindly trust others.

This person is naturally shrewd in this regard.

She said: "I will tell you everything, anyway, remember to be careful when you mention something."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay, I know, if he dares to plot against me, I will let him know how good I am."

He is not easy to bully Yes, Zhuang Zhixi had a deep meaning: "Others plot against me, if you don't pay back, you will be sorry for my tallness."

Zhao Guihua: "..."

The corners of her mouth twitched, quite speechless, what do you think it has to do with it.

Zhuang Zhixi went to the Publicity Department on the first day today, and left a little earlier than others. He was ready to go out, and his wife came over to eat with the chicken nest. Zhuang Zhixi: "Daughter-in-law, I'm leaving first."

Mingmei nodded: "Oh."

She was a little dazed, sleepy.

If it wasn't for her stomach rumbling, she wouldn't even get up.

What's even more melancholy is that Mingmei has to go to work later, and Mingmei goes to the main house: "Mom..."

I have to say that Mingmei married to the dealer, which is actually considered a marriage, and she can definitely find someone with better conditions. But if you want to live more comfortably than now, it may not be the case. Mingmei and Zhuang Zhixi hit it off immediately, but after they got married, Mingmei felt that the Zhuang family was really good.

After all, even if the daughter-in-law has a job, most people will not be the mother-in-law getting up to make breakfast.

Don't look at the new era, this is still the mother-in-law who is in charge of the house.

The daughter-in-law who has been married for many years has become a mother-in-law, and many of them set up rules overtly and secretly, torturing the daughter-in-law.

Her mother-in-law never bothered with them, like Mingmei and his wife, they almost always eat ready-made food in the morning and evening. Housework is also not very handy. The husband and wife just wash their own clothes and clean their room, which is actually very easy.

Don't think this is very simple, just look at their yard. Aunt Su and Aunt Zhou obviously don't have jobs, but Wang Xiangxiu and Jiang Lu do both of their jobs. The bus conductors in their unit also have a lot of lesbians, and most of them are married. Whether they live with the elderly or not, they have a lot to deal with. It's still as easy as she got married like her, mainly responsible for going to work, really not.

Even tidying up the pots and pans at home, and changing the curtains in each house during the changing seasons, these tasks are all contracted by Liang Meifen.

So Mingmei has a good attitude towards Liang Meifen. People can't just look at what they give, but also what they get.

She drank a bowl of noodle soup and exclaimed, "It's delicious."

Zhao Guihua: "Is that delicious? I used the leftover soup from making mutton buns last night."

Mingmei really sighed, her mother-in-law is really good at cooking.

Whether it's her mother or the state-run restaurants outside, it doesn't feel like her mother-in-law Zhao Guihua's craftsmanship, but Mingmei also knows that her mother-in-law's craftsmanship is so good that she is willing to put materials. Her natal family is already willing to eat, but her mother is a normal person of this age, even if she is willing, it is only a relative comparison.

But her mother-in-law is different. She thinks that even if her mother-in-law has already put it in, she puts a lot more seasoning than ordinary people. Not to mention, she is still very particular about food. Their family can see fish and meat every week. If they only rely on them to pay ten yuan a month, they can barely eat some coarse grains.

It can be seen that the old couple are still supporting them. She knows it, and her sister-in-law Liang Meifen also knows it, otherwise she wouldn't dare to fart. Everyone knows it.

"Mom, it's raining today, so don't go up the mountain."

Yesterday I said I was going to go up the mountain, but it wouldn't work if it rained.

This is not safe.

Zhao Guihua: "I know, I won't go today."

She looked at a few people who were eating, and said, "Let me tell you something..."

Of course, it was still last night.

All of them bared their teeth and cracked their mouths. Although they don't know if they are plotting against themselves, there are eight or nine out of ten.

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "A wicked thing."

He used to think it was okay to struggle for nothing, but why is it getting more and more excessive.

Coincidentally, Old Man Zhuang also looked at Old Man Bai in the same way. I have to say that this bachelor has been licking the dog for a long time and can't ask for it.

"Anyway, as long as you know what's in your mind. I don't think it's aimed at you. After all, you are not in this factory, and you don't have much contact. Oh, that's right~" Zhao Guihua thought about it, and said, "Boss, can you compete for the train this year?" long?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Yes, but there are several competing at the same time, so I don't have much hope."

Zhao Guihua: "Sometimes you should give a gift, just give it. Don't feel embarrassed, it's a normal movement."

Zhuang Zhiyuan blushed a little, but still nodded: "I know."

"Mom, I'm at work."

Mingmei looked at the time and felt that it was too late, so she got up quickly, and Zhuang Laoer also got up at this time.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, let's talk about it after get off work. You all go to work."

"good."

Zhao Guihua reminded: "Boss, daughter-in-law, you can pick up and drop off the child these few days. I'm afraid that those two unlucky things are trying to do something to the child."

Liang Meifen stared: "They dare!"

This Bai family is really annoying.

"It's really shocking," she said.

Zhao Guihua: "They are the kind of people who can't hide things. It's only these two days. If they provoke our family, I'll serve them with big ears. If it's someone else... love whoever they are. Anyway, they are not targeting the Zhou family. Even if it is aimed at our family, others will not be able to figure it out."

I have to say that Zhao Guihua's random guess hit the point.

But Zhao Guihua didn't know what to do now, she said: "Okay, go and wake up the children, if you don't go to school, you will be late. I boiled an egg for each of them." These children can have special treatment, Anyway, it is only natural for Zhao Guihua to be eccentric.

Or is it a child.

If she grows up, she won't need to worry about it.

Zhao Guihua was not idle when Liang Meifen sent the child to school. She treated the rabbit's fur, which is not something children can use. It is mainly white, whether it is made into hats or gloves for children, it is not dirty enough for them, and it will not dry after washing in winter, so Zhao Guihua does not consider giving it to children. She plans to treat the fur and save it. , and save a few more dollars to make a fur vest for his old man to wear in winter.

She can't use it at home in winter, but it is very useful for the old man to and from get off work.

Don't look at her old man's salary is not low, but in fact he hasn't used good things much, and he always comes for his children. They always feel that their better days are yet to come. But who ever thought that people are so impermanent.

The old man of his family left when he was young.

So again, Zhao Guihua still wants to treat her old man better, after all, they have been in love with each other for most of their lives.

She was tidying up her things when she heard someone calling outside: "Xiao Zhuang, Xiao Zhuang."

Zhao Guihua put down the rabbit skin, came out and asked, "What's your name? Your name is Soul?"

It is nothing but struggle outside.

Bai Fendou: "Where's Xiaozhuang? My dad got caught in the rain yesterday and has a bit of typhoid fever. Let him take a look."

Zhao Guihua rolled her eyes directly, and said: "If you are sick, go and see your brain. How many times have you said that my son is not a doctor. Oh no, do you hope that your father will go down early so that you can arrange the banquet yourself? Otherwise, what Knowing that my son is not a doctor, you still want to see him? You have no good intentions, and you are fighting for nothing. That is your own father."

"you......"

Zhao Guihua: "What are you?"

She looked Bai Fendou up and down, and said: "I think you have bad intentions. Let me tell you, if you are like this, I will report to the street. How can you be a son like you. You are not looking for a Mongolian doctor. , you are looking for someone who is not a doctor to treat your own father, obviously you have evil intentions. Do you want to harm your father?"

"What nonsense are you talking about? I saw that my father had a fever and his mind was in a mess. That's my own father. How could I have evil intentions. Aunt Zhao, you can really think about it."

Zhao Guihua sneered, folded his hands on his chest, and looked at Bai Fendou up and down, with a suspicious look on his face.

Bai Fendou: "Come on, I won't tell you anything, I'll take him to the hospital immediately."

Bai Fendou hurried back, this really wasn't an act, nor was it part of their plan.

It was the white old man, who really got sick from the rain.

After all, this is not a young man. He fell and got caught in the rain, and then walked back to the city for several hours. He really couldn't bear this crime. Don't say that people of their age come from hard work.

They are all working class. Although the work in the factory is tiring, it is incomparable with the peasants. They haven't done anything great.

No, such a toss, people can't bear it.

Bai Fendou didn't dare to talk to Zhao Guihua, so he quickly turned around and ran to Su's house, calling, "Aunt Su, come out."

Aunt Su hurried out and asked, "What's wrong?"

Bai Fendou: "My dad is sick. I can't handle it by myself. Come and help me, and we'll send someone to the hospital."

Aunt Su hurriedly said, "What are you doing in the hospital? Let's go directly to the infirmary in the factory. It's closer and easier to take care of. You are sent to the hospital, and you have to go to work. Even if I can help take care of you, I'm a woman, and the weather Not good, how inconvenient is it to go back and forth?"

Going to the hospital outside would cost a lot more than going to the factory infirmary.

She is not willing to let this old man spend a lot of money. If you have that money, wouldn't it be good to save it for her?

She can still buy meat for her grandson.

She continued: "If it is sent to the infirmary of the factory, I can stay and take care of it. If I go home and cook, it will be convenient for you to come and take care of it yourself. Are you right?"

Bai Fendou: "You still think well."

The two quickly entered the house, and after a while, they helped the old white man wearing a raincoat with a pale face and a burnt face, and Aunt Su held the old man's hand and said, "Brother Bai, you persevere, wait Let's give you a fever-reducing injection, and you'll be fine. If you feel uncomfortable, just rely on me."

The old man Bai didn't know whether it was real or fake, so he immediately leaned on Aunt Su's shoulder.

The three of them left in such a hurry.

Aunt Wang heard the movement and came to the front yard, and saw Aunt Su and old man Bai were close together, holding hands. She gritted her teeth and said, "Why is this so? They really act like no one else."

Zhao Guihua had a serious face: "Look at you, you have to be serious, people are helping each other."

Aunt Wang couldn't hold back a chuckle, and said, "I believed him."

The two old ladies looked at their backs, Zhao Guihua thought: It seems that this is not part of the calculation, it should be an emergency.

However, I don't know what they want to do.

But just go to the factory clinic for their sticky state...

Zhao Guihua: Don't dare to think, don't dare to think.

One day, rumors will fly everywhere!

Chapter 80

Zhuang Zhixi came to the Publicity Section to report early in the morning.

During this period of rehearsal, he is also quite familiar with the Propaganda Department. Director Song didn't need to explain more, he directly led people to the office, clapped his hands and said: "Everyone is here, let me introduce you, this It's Zhuang Zhixi, I believe everyone is already familiar with it, and from today onwards, he will be transferred to our Propaganda Section. Welcome to the new comrades." Everyone applauded immediately, Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm new here, if there's anything I don't understand, what should I do?

" Please give me your advice."

"Xiao Zhuang, you're being humble, you've done a good job." "

That's right, we don't know who, you've done a good job. You're just as humble as we are. We have become outsiders,"

"Isn't it? Oh, we haven't come to our Corey for two or three years. Young lads, Xiaozhuang, you are the youngest in our Corey." "There will be

party activities in the future, We already have a general."

Everyone was chattering, and they were joking around.

Speaking of which, everyone's attitude is really good.

Thinking about it, there is no competition between them, and everyone will not offend others as soon as they come up. Jianghu, that is the sophistication of the world. Unless the brain is really not bright, no one really offends people like this.

Can't do it.

But there is one exception, Xiao Xu.

Xiao Xu's legs are actually not good, but this May 1st Labor Day extravaganza, he didn't help at all, there was a feeling of alienation, and he was also flustered. No, I went to work in a hurry, dragging one leg. It is said that his old mother recited it in the morning. It really looks like the machinery factory cannot operate without my son.

At this time, Xiao Xu was sitting on the seat, his face was dark, and he was very worried.

It stands to reason that he has no enmity with Zhuang Zhixi, but there must be some dirty things.

Xiao Xu felt that there was nothing wrong with what he did. Since he wants to teach crafts, shouldn't it be natural for those who learn crafts to give him some benefits? That aside, when he went to the countryside to show movies, he still had to eat Naka. He relied on the mountain to eat the mountain, and relied on the job to benefit from it. He didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

Besides, he hadn't asked for money yet, so he just asked for a gift, and this man actually gave up the pick. If it wasn't for him not to do it, how could Lao Cao pick up this leak? He was very annoyed thinking about it.

He had originally thought that teaching Zhuang Zhixi was something to teach, but he had to keep his hands on the key points. When Zhuang Zhixi lost his chain on the spot, he would definitely come to him for help in a hurry. At that time, he will go into battle with an injury at a critical moment. As long as he saves the game, he will definitely get a good reputation, and maybe even get the appreciation of the leader.

Maybe the leader can give him appreciation. He thought very happily and planned well.

It's a very good idea to eat him first, and then step on him to get to the top, to wipe out this sheep. As for Zhuang Zhixi's results, he didn't care, it had nothing to do with him, whether he was criticized or not, it had nothing to do with him.

Anyway, he's going up.

However, I didn't expect that this matter would go wrong so quickly. Zhuang Zhixi actually retreated. He didn't even want to seize such a great opportunity to learn film, and instead just quit.

This is useless.

Now, all his plans were in vain.

Not only were all his plans come to an end, Corey also arranged for their family's "enemy" Lao Cao to come over. These days, he is really in dire straits. The tricks he originally wanted to fool Zhuang Zhixi were completely useless in front of Lao Cao.

In the afternoon of Labor Day, the movie was played continuously, and Lao Cao did a good job. He didn't lose the chain at all, and he didn't even have a chance to save the scene. He had already inquired, and the response was very good at that time. It was precisely because of this that his injuries were not completely healed, and he went to work with his injuries, for fear that if he stayed in the house, his job of showing movies would be suppressed.

This is not acceptable.

However, I didn't expect there was something worse.

Lao Cao learned how to play movies, which made him very stressed and distressed. Unexpectedly, when he came back to work, he found out that Zhuang Zhixi had been transferred to their department. He really, never thought of it. Originally, I thought that this kid didn't have any background, so it was impossible for him to come to their side, but now it's all right, I was mistaken.

Offended people for nothing.

He didn't think that Zhuang Zhixi was his friend. He was hospitalized at the time and wanted Zhuang Zhixi to buy him a chicken supplement. Zhuang Zhixi didn't come back the next day, it can be seen that this person knew very well in his heart, maybe he still had a problem with him, Xiao Xu frowned slightly, looking at Zhuang Zhixi's expression very ugly.

However, Director Song will definitely not care about his face, nor will he speculate on his thoughts. He introduced: "Xiaozhuang's ability is obvious to all. Now that you join our propaganda department, our work will be better and better, and we will serve you better. Add bricks and tiles to the factory and contribute your own strength. Xiaozhuang, you are new here, and you will follow Lao Huang from now on, do you have any objections?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Of course not. I am very happy to work with Master Huang. I have been led by Master Huang to work before, and I have learned a lot. I am very happy to be able to work with him this time. Master Huang, don't worry about it. I'm annoying."

Master Huang looked up at Zhuang Zhixi, and said, "It would be better if you talk less."

Everyone paused, and then laughed.

I don't know who made a joke: "Xiao Zhuang, Master Huang dislikes you as a slob."

Zhuang Zhixi was not annoyed, still smiling, and said, "Master Huang is hard-spoken and soft-hearted. In fact, he likes me very much. He likes me very much." Besides, it's so good to talk, too many words just match Master Huang's lack of words. Otherwise, it's boring, right, Master Huang." Master Huang didn't smile, but the corners of his mouth curled

up: "I'll really give myself gold. "

Don't look at what he said, but everyone has worked together for many years, who can't tell that Master Huang really likes Zhuang Zhixi, and people's expressions can't be deceived. Besides, when preparing for the party, Master Huang took Zhuang Zhixi with him. If he really didn't like it, he wouldn't have been together for so long.

People in their department, everyone agrees that Master Huang is a talented and good person, but they also agree that this person has a bad temper. And not easy to get along with. So even if he is good, everyone is not willing to partner with him.

After all, no one wants to go a day without anyone saying a word to him.

I don't want to be scolded for not doing a good job.

Anyway, I can't bear it.

But Zhuang Zhixi looked very at ease. It just so happened that his appearance relieved everyone from partnering with Master Huang, so let alone, everyone was in a good mood.

Except for Xiao Xu who was in a bad mood and looked at Zhuang Zhixi very unpleasantly, everyone else thought it was okay, and there were quite a few people who were happy. If there is no competitiveness, it is of course a happy thing to have one more young man who can work.

Seeing the joy of the scene, Director Song felt relieved, and said with a smile, "Go to the desk over there, it's the one opposite to Lao Huang. Besides, Lao Huang, I'll leave this newcomer to you. Take it with you and give it to me." Let him introduce some of the work in our department, and some of the things you are responsible for, you can introduce to him. Don't hesitate to write like gold." After the introduction, he was about to leave when he remembered something and turned around and

said

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

He immediately said: "Director, I still have some things in the infirmary, so I can go and clean them up in the morning ." Shall I go?"

Director Song: "Okay, let's go, there are other work over there, have you taken care of it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I went there to hand over this morning."

Director Song nodded slightly, feeling that Zhuang Zhixi was still doing things. Very organized.

"Okay, just watch."

Zhuang Zhixi went to work early, of course, to go to the infirmary first.

The people in the infirmary already knew the news that he was going to be transferred, so they all came earlier today than before, and after handing over to him, they were very happy for him. He can have a better future if he goes to a higher place. Future, everyone is not happy for him.

There were no intrigues in their infirmary, everyone was very happy for him, and told him to go back often, anyway, we were all in the same factory, so everyone didn't see each other and bowed their heads to see each other. Otherwise, people nowadays are not only well-informed, but they are also fast in action.

Zhuang Zhixi was going to be transferred, and Dr. Wang's niece was arranged to come in. Dr. Wang's niece is 18 years old and just graduated from high school. She doesn't know how the family works. temporary workers.

Logically speaking, unless you are a married woman, working as a temporary worker is not a reason to stay.

But Zhuang Zhixi didn't ask much about what was going on, and it had nothing to do with him. In fact, Zhuang Zhixi is also very fortunate that he is the youngest in their family. The year he graduated from high school happened to be the official request to go to the countryside.

In the past, registration was voluntary, but Tie Hanhan was willing to register. Of course, most people would not think so. If they live in the city and go to the countryside, can they really build a vast world? I also know that they don't even know how to use a hoe, which is actually just adding burden to people.

Zhuang Zhixi is quite shrewd. After graduation, seeing the wind getting stronger, he quickly found a formal job for himself. And many of his classmates who were not in a hurry had no choice but to go to the countryside in the end.

Speaking of which, they were pretty good at that time, but now they are getting tighter and tighter. Or Zhuang Zhixi felt that it was good that she was the youngest in the family, because their family did not involve the issue of going to the countryside.

The current policy is that if there are school-age youths in the family, at least one of them must go to the countryside.

That is to say, if Zhuang Zhixi has a younger sibling, whether it is a younger brother or a younger sister, he must go to the countryside according to the policy. So he is thankful that he is the youngest. As for his Tiger Head and Little Swallow, there are still many years left.

After all, the two younger ones are still young, and Hutou is only in first grade this fall. Zhuang Zhixi didn't think about that any more. He came to the infirmary alone with an umbrella. It's just that, as soon as he opened the door, he heard the noise inside. He raised his eyebrows and asked

, "What's wrong?"

The person who came was Zhuang Zhixi, with a smile on his face, and said, "Xiao Zhuang is here, please sit down first, there are patients here."

Their infirmary is usually not very busy, and everyone dare not come to the infirmary when they are seriously ill. From the perspective of the people in the factory, it only treats a pain, brain fever, small cuts, etc., but any big ones Things, can't believe them.

Unless it is to save money, most people really dare not come to see a serious illness.

However, when it catches up with the rainy and snowy days, they will be even more busy here. After all, in this kind of weather, those who get cold in the rain, or slippery and fall, such minor problems will still come to have a look.

Dr. Wang also came out of the ward at this time, and said, "Hey, why are you here? I thought you had to come at noon?"

Zhuang Zhixi was too late to pack up after handing over in the morning, so he asked Dr. Wang for help, and the things were all empty. Put it here with Dr. Wang. Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "I'll come here when I have time, thank you, Miss Wang."

Dr. Wang: "Thank you for anything, it's a small matter."

She said, "By the way, let me introduce you, this is my niece, Tao Yuye."

Zhuang Zhixi saw this for the first time, although he came over this morning to hand over, but he actually handed over to their director, and he was helping out in the publicity department before, so there is nothing to hand over here, just Just clarify some things.

He had heard that there was a newcomer at the time, but the client had also gone through the formalities, so he wasn't here yet.

Looking at it, he could immediately feel that their factory will be lively in the future. This Tao Yuye was quite good-looking, with a round face, which was exactly the kind of face that many people would recognize now.

There are many gay men in their factory, and there are many gay men who are not married. It is estimated that it will be lively again.

But Zhuang Zhixi just took a look and nodded politely: "Hello, Comrade Tao."

He quickly looked away. He is a married gay man, and it's not good to stare at other girls. Zhuang Zhixi: " Miss Wang, I..."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." There was a rustling cry. Why does it sound familiar?"

Doctor Wang smiled, and said, "Of course you are familiar, your neighbor, Wang Xiangxiu's mother-in-law."

Doctor Wang moved closer to Zhuang Zhixi, and whispered, "She sent Bai Fendou's father here, tsk tsk, Oh my god, you didn't see, the white old man was leaning on her shoulder, the two of them were very close, and their hands were still holding each other, that kind of stickiness, the young couple who just got married were not as sticky as them No, but the love is as deep as the sea. This aunt has been crying since she entered the door. Up to now, she has been crying loudly and softly for a while. Those who don't know think it's crying for the grave." Zhuang Zhixi: "Pfft! Does she want to do this

? Exaggerating, what about Bai Fendou? Isn't this his father?"

Doctor Wang curled his lips: "Bai Fendou sent it to someone, and left after paying the money. I really don't know what to do with this kind of son. Aunt Su has always been taking care of him. I'm talking."

Zhuang Zhixi was so speechless that he rolled his eyes, but he still leaned over curiously, and when he leaned over, there was a black line, and several people in their infirmary were lying quietly at the door, as if they were eavesdropping. Seeing that Zhuang Zhixi arrived, the nurse immediately made a "don't talk" mouth shape, and then several people pricked up their ears and continued to watch the excitement. Zhuang Zhixi also stuck to it without hesitation, and heard the old man's voice from inside the room .

"Sister Su, don't cry, my heart will break when I cry..."

Zhuang Zhixi pressed his heart, and one of them, Dr. Li, almost vomited out of nausea, and quickly grabbed his mouth .

"I know you care about me and love me. I have never met a kinder woman than you. I am really happy that you can stay and take care of me. Really, this is something I dare not even dream of... ..."

Zhuang Zhixi also silently covered her mouth.

"You said how lucky I am to meet you in this life..."

Aunt Su was proud of being confessed, but she was shy and timid on the surface. She was obviously not young, but she still showed the girl's delicacy, and she said softly: "Brother Bai, what are you talking about. Normally you You've helped me so much, and now you're not feeling well, so what's the point of me taking care of you? Don't just take care of me, I can do it even if it's piss and shit." Of course she wasn't happy, but she wanted to catch

a The long-term meal ticket does not depend on how much work you usually do for him. It is useless. If you do too much, it is a matter of course, so Aunt Su never does this.

She will not do useless things. What she has to do is to rush forward at such a time, when she is sick and most vulnerable, to express herself as much as possible, to bear the burden of hard work, to be considerate and sincere. Patients are inherently fragile, and I believe this can be remembered for a lifetime. How many times, do you still worry that this person will not be pinched in the palm of your hand?

The white old man's wife has been dead for more than 20 years, and he has a formal job and a house. Is it true that he can't find a wife? Yes, in fact, from the beginning. But she won't give others a chance.

If old man Bai found someone, he wouldn't help her.

So from the very beginning, she had to grasp this person, and now it has been twenty years, and she is sure that this trick is easy to use.

She said: "What do you want for lunch? I'll go back and make it for you."

The white old man: "I can't eat, I have no appetite, looking at you, even if I don't eat anything, my heart is sweet..."

Zhuang Zhixi finally Unable to bear it, he withdrew silently. He rubbed his chest uncomfortably and said, "Sister Wang, I feel that I can save a meal at noon today." He wasn't hungry anymore,

he Also full.

Nausea.

Doctor Wang smiled: "Your fighting power is not good enough."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I really can't carry it."

He picked up his cardboard box and said, "I'm going back to work first, I'll gossip with you some other day."

Wang The doctor laughed and scolded: "You can push me down, I'm not that kind of person."

Zhuang Zhixi said cheerfully: "I am, let's go."

With an umbrella in one hand and a cardboard box in his arms, he quickly entered the room. In the rain...

Tao Yuye looked at his back and asked: "Auntie, can't he hold it like this? Do you want to help?"

Doctor Wang smiled and said: "No."

After a pause, she looked at her niece and said : "Xiao Zhuang is married."

Tao Yuye's complexion changed, and she said immediately, "Auntie, you are thinking too much, I just want to help, there is no other meaning, besides, you know it well, I want to find a cadre family with good conditions." Doctor

Wang "It's good if you know, but you can't be too snobby about finding a partner, it depends on whether it's suitable..."

Tao Yuye: "I know."

She drooped her face, but a look of disapproval flashed in her eyes.

My aunt married herself well and with good conditions, so she turned around and told them that she didn't care about the conditions. If she didn't care, why did she marry herself well? Tao Yuye didn't say a word, but acted cutely.

She can't be cute, she's still counting on her aunt to make her a regular and introduce her to someone.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't know about the little episode here, he was walking back with the box in his arms, and suddenly felt someone following him, looked back, and said with a smile: "Zhang San'er."

Zhang San: "I'll help you."

He helped Zhuang Zhixi hugged the box and said, "You hold the umbrella."

Zhuang Zhixi said, "Thank you, I really can't handle it."

Holding an umbrella and holding the box is really inconvenient.

Zhang San'er: "Hey, just tell me if you have anything to do. Are you polite? By the way, you came out of the infirmary?"

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "Yes."

Zhang San'er immediately asked three times in a row.

"I heard that you were transferred to the Propaganda Department because you were appreciated by the leaders, didn't you?" "

I heard that Bai Fendou's father and Wang Xiangxiu's mother-in-law came together? What's the matter, did you have it?" "I

heard that the infirmary came. I met a beautiful girl, isn't it true? Have you seen it?"

It's really important news.

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and sighed, "Are you here to help me, or to inquire?"

Zhang San'er: "Of course I'm asking, and I'll help you by the way. Hey, really, is that girl good-looking?"

Although I want to know all these gossips, the last one is the most important. This is a sincere question from a bachelor.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I didn't pay attention to whether it looks good or not."

"Ah, why didn't you pay attention? Didn't you see it?" Zhang San'er asked curiously.

Zhuang Zhixi: "When I saw it, I glanced at it. I didn't take it seriously. If you want to know, go and have a look yourself? You asked me why, I heard that Uncle Bai and Aunt Su were here, and they only cared about the elderly Already."

Zhang San'er curled her lips: "...I don't care about you, I think you are just watching the fun."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed.

"Then, does Aunt Su have it?"

"Oh no, why do you always suspect that she has it? Isn't it difficult for her to be so old? Even if you are curious, you have to consider the reality. In theory Tell me, I'm afraid she won't be able to give birth at her age, right? Well, I'm here, if you're curious, go to the infirmary by yourself, and you'll be able to watch the excitement." He raised his eyebrows at Zhang San'er and winked

, It was very meaningful, and Zhang San immediately understood what Zhuang Zhixi meant, and said, "Hey, let me go and have a look." It

seemed that there was a lot of excitement.

He hurriedly said, "Then I can go."

He left quickly, Zhuang Zhixi shook his head with a smile, and returned to the office.

As soon as he came back, Xiao Xu was angry: "Go get something here, it feels like I've been there for two years."

Zhuang Zhixi didn't bother to talk to him at all, some people are villains, and they don't even need to answer him. Because even if it caters to him, this kind of villain will not be polite when he is supposed to plot against others. So Zhuang Zhixi ignored him at all.

Besides, he is not a leader, Director Song didn't say anything, so who is he?

Zhuang Zhixi started to tidy up her things, but sister Cui at the next table asked curiously: "Xiao Zhuang, are you and Bai Fendou in the same yard?" Zhuang Zhixi

: "Yes, they are one."

He said: "Oh, you are really a yard. Ah, tell me, what happened to Bai Fendou and Wang Xiangxiu? Are they together? There is also old man Bai and Wang Xiangxiu's mother-in-law... this morning When I entered the factory, I saw the two of them were sticky. Oh, hey~ I really regarded the factory area as the head of his family, and I didn't avoid suspicion at all! Are they on good terms?" Zhuang Zhixi: "Actually, I don't know either

. Sister Cui

: "How can you not know? You are not in the same yard?"

Zhuang Zhixi sighed and said, "We are indeed, but I don't understand. You want to say that they are on good terms? They don't admit it themselves. , and they all said that each other is a pure and friendly neighbor relationship. Wang Xiangxiu even claimed to be Bai Fendou's sister. But if you say it's not good, they are indeed closer than ordinary people, so I don't understand." Zhuang Zhixi

even Gossip is also measured.

"I think, maybe in a few years, when I'm older and have more experience, I'll understand."

Everyone laughed, and Sister Cui teased: "It has nothing to do with age... Are they still in the infirmary?"

Zhuang Zhixi: " It's still there."

"Oh, I'm going to the bathroom."

This man clearly wanted to watch the fun, but he could still find an excuse.

"Old Cui, wait for me, I'll go to the bathroom too."

"I'll go too."

"And me."

The lesbians from the Propaganda Department went to the bathroom together, and went out one by one with umbrellas under the rain.

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head with a smile, then put away his water cup and other things. Lao Huang looked up at him and said, "The work of our propaganda department is quite complicated, but basically it revolves around the word propaganda. Now the main thing is to promote..."

He told Zhuang Zhixi the general situation of the Propaganda Department, Zhuang Zhixi nodded slightly and listened very carefully.

Lao Cao got up and was about to go out to pour water, and said with a smile: "Xiao Zhuang is really hardworking, our old Huang is a master, and he is very good at teaching people. You can learn things by following him.

" His friend, Lao Cao knew that Zhuang Zhixi definitely looked down on Xiao Xu, so he was naturally willing to associate with Zhuang Zhixi. Not only that, but he also has something to say. Many people in Corey know that when Lao Cao followed Lao Xu to show movies, Lao Xu deliberately designed to let Xiao Cao, who was still Xiao Cao at that time, destroy the film. In the end, he was transferred to do other old grievances.

Thinking about it this way, I know what Lao Cao said.

Everyone smiled meaningfully.

Xiao Xu glanced at Lao Cao unhappily, sneered and was speechless.

Zhuang Zhixi is the one who knows what to do. Seeing that Master Huang's water glass is empty, he said: "Master Cao, give me the water glass, and I will get it for you." The water room is not in the office, it is at the end of the exit corridor

. Cao is not so short of a few steps, but he is always happy when he encounters something, saying: "Okay, thank you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Thank you, we are all colleagues."

He got up and went out, and soon Come to the water room at the end of the corridor.

"Xiao Zhuang."

At this moment, someone called someone at the door, Zhuang Zhixi looked up, and it was Bai Fenden who was at the door.

In fact, he had been stalking around for a long time, and he wanted to wait for Zhuang Zhixi to come to him secretly when he was on orders. In fact, he could also go to the office to find someone, but if this was the case, everyone would know that he had looked for Zhuang Zhixi. It's not good to be bitten by climbing. When he does things, he still needs to pay attention to the aftermath.

So he planned to send a message to Zhuang Zhixi when he was alone.

Zhuang Zhixi raised his eyebrows, his eyes flickered darkly, unexpectedly, this person really wanted to plot against him. If he hadn't heard the fucking suggestion in the morning, he might not have thought much about it now, but he was cautious now.

He smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, Zhuang Zhixi turned around and asked, "Is there something wrong with Brother Frugal?"

Although the two families had quarreled several times, he was still polite, and he called him Brother as he should.

Bai Fendou squeezed out a smiling face, made a gesture of enthusiasm, and said, "What's the matter, brother, I can't find you if I have nothing to do."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Of course, but it's better not to do this during working hours, right? If everyone If you are lazy during working hours, how can the factory develop?"

Anyway, he will wear this big hat.

Bai Fendou was a little unnatural, but he quickly said, "You're right."

If he put it aside, he would definitely refute, no matter whether it's justified or not, it's his way of doing things first. style. But today he didn't have it at all. He wanted to plot against Zhuang Zhixi, so he naturally didn't want Zhuang Zhixi to be unhappy and be on guard against him.

He forced a smile, which was even more unnatural than before. Zhuang Zhixi saw it and thought to himself that if his mother hadn't told him, he probably would have noticed something was wrong at this time. How did Bai Fendou feel that his acting skills were so good? Can you fool him?

Does he look that stupid?

Zhuang Zhixi felt that this person was thinking too much.

His expression faded a little, and he said, "Brother Fendou, what is the matter that you came to see me?"

Bai Fendou hurriedly said at this moment, "I want to ask you for help with a good thing." Zhuang Zhixi: " Huh

?"

Struggle: "At two o'clock in the afternoon, you sneak out and come to the small warehouse. I have something nice for you."

He put on a very mysterious look, Zhuang Zhixi was expressionless, and felt more and more that there was something wrong with Bai Fendou. He smiled meaningfully and said, "Two o'clock in the afternoon, small warehouse?"

Bai Fendou nodded and said, "Yes, come by yourself when the time comes, don't bring anyone else, if we are not in the same courtyard, such a good thing It's not as cheap as you. I entrusted this good thing to you because we are all in the same yard. You can come secretly when the time comes. Don't tell others. If you tell others, Then I won't take you with me if there is any good thing in the future."

As soon as Zhuang Zhixi arrived, he would knock Zhuang Zhixi unconscious and take off his clothes, and then trick Jiang Lu in and lock the door. They have to eat a pot even if they don't do anything. Thinking of this, Bai Fendou laughed out loud, very proud.

Let you, Zhuang Zhixi, marry a good wife, make you arrogant, let you show off, it depends on what you do when the time comes.

"Brother Fendou, what you said is supernatural, but you have to tell me what's going on?" Zhuang Zhixi looked into Bai Fendou's eyes.

Bai Fendou: "Look at you, don't ask too much now, it's a secret. You'll find out when you come."

Now let him make up a secret, he really can't say what to make up. He simply put on this mysterious look, and said seriously: "You can't ask too many questions now, as long as you come, you can understand everything."

Zhuang Zhixi didn't cooperate with him, saying: "If you don't make it clear, I won't go. Who knows what you want to do?" !"

He looked up and down suspiciously at Bai Fendou, and said, "Could it be that you want to steal something from the factory?" He

said seriously, "I tell you, you don't want to recruit me into this kind of thing. If you dare to do it, I'll report to the factory." "No, that's not the case, hey no, what nonsense are you talking about? Am I that kind of person

? Anyway, you have to come."

Zhuang Zhixi sneered and said, "No!"

Tone, who does he think he is?

Zhuang Zhixi: "If you don't make it clear, I will definitely not go." After speaking, he turned around and walked to the office.

Bai Fendou: "Hey you..."

He wanted to chase after him, but when everyone looked at him, he frowned angrily and left for now.

There are so many people here, it's not a place to talk, it's still noon, during lunch time, I used to do Zhuang Zhixi's work in the past. He really didn't understand, he said so mysteriously, how could Zhuang Zhixi not be fooled.

Why doesn't this guy follow the routine? Isn't it time to respond with a fart and a fart?

Sure enough, Zhuang Zhixi is not a good person, he has so many eyes.

He snorted heavily, turned and left.

"That won't work, then we can only wait until noon." He frowned, thinking that this matter is not easy to deal with, what should he do if there are many people seen at noon, he rubbed his temples, the more he thought about it , the more successful it is.

Bai Fendou was thinking about it, thinking about how to tell Zhuang Zhixi again when the time came, but he didn't know that Zhuang Zhixi was also thinking about him.

He can be sure that Bai Fendou is not holding back any good farts, but he just doesn't know what to frame him for, is it stealing things from the factory? Probably. They are machinery factories, and there are a lot of copper and iron in them, as well as a lot of rare metals, which can be sold at a high price.

Could it be that he wants to frame himself?

Thinking about it this way, Zhuang Zhixi's eyes became sharper. If this is the case, then he might eat peanuts. If Bai Fendou really did this, then this person is audacious, eating a bear's heart and leopard's courage.

He can't be that crazy, can he?

And if it's about these materials in the factory, then the factory will investigate in detail, and he really doesn't think he can stay out of it. To be honest, according to normal people's thinking, it is really not so crazy and so nonsense, but Bai Fendou, his brain is relatively single and unreliable, and he can't tell the seriousness, but it is normal.

Zhuang Zhixi tapped the table lightly with his fingers, and suddenly, he came back to his senses.

No, not this.

According to the fucking saying, they said "two people", if it was two people, it shouldn't be stealing... two people, stealing-people.

Thinking of this, Zhuang Zhixi instantly felt that it made sense, but his face was just as ugly. If it was this, Bai Fendou would be vicious as well.

Don't talk about the future, you must go in if you make trouble.

This can't be compared with Zhou Qun's time, there was no evidence for that time.

But if this is caught on the scene...

Zhuang Zhixi suddenly sneered, he basically wouldn't take the initiative to cause trouble, but he was not afraid of trouble, since he was all plotted against him, he didn't mind at all with his The way also cures the person's body.

He wondered if Bai Fendou wanted to frame him, who would he be looking for, most likely Wang Xiangxiu.

But he should not be willing to let Wang Xiangxiu's reputation be damaged. Aunt Su came to the factory today. Could it be Aunt Su... He felt goosebumps all over his body in an instant, and quickly shook his head to get rid of this disgusting thought, but he couldn't.

Uncle Bai was reluctant.

Others, other people will not conspire with them... If you don't consider it from the point of complicity, but from the point of killing two birds with one stone... Jiang Lu!

Zhuang Zhixi instantly thought of a suitable person. If Bai Fendou wanted to vent his anger and kill two birds with one stone, he and Jiang Lu would be the most suitable person. This can attack both their family and the Zhou family at the same time.

If you really want to plot against the two of them, then Bai Fendu alone is not enough. At least someone must cooperate, one to lead him in, and the other to lead Jiang Lu in. This has to be done simultaneously. His companion must be his father.

It has to be said that Zhuang Zhixi really understands Bai Fendou, and his analysis is almost exactly the same.

Zhuang Zhixi laughed at this moment...

If they really wanted to be so calculating, how could they not inform Zhou Qun.

He didn't believe that Zhou Qun found out that he would fight for nothing!

When the lunch break bell rang, Zhuang Zhixi and a few people from the Propaganda Department went to the cafeteria together. From a distance, Bai Fendou followed him again. He had no choice but to seize every opportunity to find Zhuang Zhixi alone, so he could only follow others like this.

Zhuang Zhixi glanced back, Bai Fendou immediately gave him a wink, Zhuang Zhixi was unmoved by his eagerness.

I'm dying of you!

Bai Fendou scolded his mother in his heart and kept comparing him with "two".

That means two o'clock.

In fact, Zhuang Zhixi really doesn't understand Bai Fendou's mind. He always chases people like this and insists on asking people to do something. Everyone will be vigilant, why does he still feel that he has not been caught at all?

Doubt it.

I don't know if I'm just as stupid as others think.

He suddenly smiled, and nodded if there was nothing.

Bai Fendu was taken aback for a moment, Zhuang Zhixi stopped and seemed to speak. Bai Fendou immediately waved his hand and made another two, before leaving quickly.

Zhuang Zhixi laughed, and he knew that Bai Fendou's schemer would not seek him out in front of everyone.

"What's wrong?" Lao Huang asked suspiciously when he saw him stop.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Bai Fendou in our yard, I don't know what he is doing."

Sister Cui: "Bai Fendou, isn't he the son of Lao Bai?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "No."

Sister Cui looked back and said, " This kid is the same, he is not too young and doesn't know how to start a family, he hangs out with widows all day long."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Who knows."

Everyone came to the cafeteria together, and we all did food together, Zhuang Zhixi: "I want One serving of cabbage, one steamed bun and one cornbread."

Holding the lunch box, he saw Zhou Qun's position and walked over, but he didn't sit at the same table as Zhou Qun, but sat on the table behind Zhou Qun, because He sat at this table, and those who came with him also sat down.

Usually he doesn't pay attention, but Zhuang Zhixi can tell who has a good relationship with whom after a day in the propaganda department.

On the surface, everyone is nice, but in fact, Old Huang, Lao Cao, Sister Cui, and a Sister Chen are on good terms, and they all go together when eating. Zhuang Zhixi followed Lao Huang and mingled with them.

Several people sat down, Lao Huang took a look, pushed his lunch box with meat and vegetables forward, and said, "Here, eat some."

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head: "No, if I want to eat, I can just make it."

Now that everyone's life is tight, he will definitely not eat other people's meat dishes.

He was thinking about opening his mouth when he saw Dr. Wang. Dr. Wang was alone. She sat down with a lunch box and said with a smile: "You guys came here quite early." Sister Cui smiled: "Why are you alone?

" Alone?"

Dr. Wang: "They will come later, I will come first, and then they will come back when I go back. It's just a shift, otherwise there will be no one in our infirmary. It didn't rain heavily yesterday. There are quite a few of them."

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's right, Uncle Bai in our hospital is sick."

Doctor Wang: "He."

Doctor Wang curled his lips in disgust, hesitated, and whispered: "That's an old crook. It's just that I'm sticky with people in the infirmary."

Sister Cui and the others immediately opened their eyes wide. Although they also went to watch the fun just now, it's not good to stay there all the time. After watching for a while, they can only withdraw. The front-line comrades gossiped, so they were naturally curious.

"He and that Aunt Su really have that kind of relationship... Oh no, they are planning to give Bai Fendou a younger brother?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "...Can you be more scientific?"

Why do you always have trouble with the child.

At this age, Aunt Su seems to be unable to give birth.

He glanced at Zhou Qun behind him, cleared his throat, and said in a low voice, "Speaking of which, I always feel that it's weird to work for nothing today." Before he could continue to

expand, he came over to cooperate.

Doctor Wang: "I know."

"You know?" Zhuang Zhixi looked at Doctor Wang in surprise, no, you know what I want to say. As soon as you answer the question, I still have to turn a corner in my original words... Before Zhuang Zhixi could get back on the topic, Doctor Wang said in a mysterious and low voice: "I'm telling you, you can't tell Others."

"You say what you say."

"Yes, we are all tight-lipped."

"Yes, don't worry."

Doctor Wang nodded, "I trust you."

She whispered, "When I was in the infirmary, I heard Bai Fendou tell the old man about two o'clock in the afternoon. Warehouse... I wondered if they had nothing good to do. Or they were going to have a tryst with someone."

Zhuang Zhixi was surprised: "Huh? They would be shameless if they were caught doing such things in the factory "

"Who said no." "What

are the father and son going to do?" "

Who knows, come and have a look this afternoon?"

Zhuang Zhixi held back a smile and said solemnly: "Whether you go or not, I am I won't go. I'm in the same courtyard as Bai Fou. You said that if he really had a private meeting with someone somewhere, I'd be so embarrassed. I'll see you when I look up and look down." "That's true, you are all

neighbors "

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's not true."

"Hey, tell me, should you tell the security department about this kind of thing."

Sister Cui: "Bai Fendou is a member of the security department, and it offends people if you tell me." "

Forget it Forget it, it has nothing to do with us."

"That's right, I guess it's Wang Xiangxiu."

Everyone was discussing, and at this moment Lao Huang said: "Since we used Yin, it must not be voluntary. I don't think it's a good thing, so I'd better talk to the security department."

"Ah?"

"That's right."

Doctor Wang: "Well, I'm not sure that's what they said. I passed by and listened. Listen, I'm not sure I heard it right."

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head: "It's nothing."

He really gave in to Bai Fendou, aren't you going to do something bad?

Your mother hasn't done much, but it has already spread, and what you did is really bad.

But, he was sure that Zhou Qun behind him heard it clearly. He wanted to find a reason to say this and let Zhou Qun pass by. That's not necessary now, who would have thought that what Dr. Wang said was the same, obviously Zhou Qun had heard it.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't need to guess to know that Zhou Qun would definitely go there, and if he couldn't keep it all, he would bring someone else there.

Who let it go, Zhou Qun is now in the whirlpool of public opinion.

Although everyone doesn't say it publicly, but everyone doesn't whisper about him in their hearts. Didn't you see it? There are so many people in the electrician team, and he is the only one at the table, and no one else stands aside. If it was said that Bai Fendou caused some trouble in the factory, then the news would be updated, and maybe everyone would not care about him.

Even if he cared about it, he would be willing to share it with Bai Fou.

Zhuang Zhixi's analysis of people is still very accurate. Maybe he can't analyze others, but we are old neighbors. Well, he can always grasp the character of others. He smiled, bowed his head and continued to eat.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with him.

A clean and innocent Xiaozhuang.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't look back at Zhou Qun from the beginning to the end. Zhou Qun left quickly after eating, but he didn't go far. Instead, he walked to the back kitchen, stopped Yang Lixin, and the two walked to the backyard together.

Zhuang Zhixi: "???"

He glanced at it, and then did what he should do as if he didn't see it.

How did these two people get together? You know, because Yang Lixin was married, Zhou Qun looked down on him, and they had very little contact. Zhuang Zhixi is the one Yang Lixin is familiar with in the yard.

He and Zhou Qun came together?

Sure enough, the world is too complicated.

Zhuang Zhixi sighed silently, and silently lit candles for the rest.

Although I don't know what will actually happen, but the IQ of struggling is for nothing, and it is useless to do anything. After all, the surname is Bai! Whatever they were doing, it was certain that something was going to happen this afternoon.

Zhuang Zhixi hung his head and stuffed the last bite of steamed bun into his mouth.

Well, wait and see the excitement in the afternoon.

At the same time, at noon, Bai Fendou came to the infirmary to find Lao Bai, and helped him go to the bathroom. In fact, going to the bathroom was fake, but the exchange trick was real.

The two of them walked to the toilet in the factory together. Bai Fendou said in a low voice, "I have agreed with Zhuang Zhixi. He should come directly at two o'clock in the afternoon. Just help me lure Jiang Lu over and tell her , Zhou Qun is injured, she will follow you without even asking."

Old man Bai: "Okay."

Bai Fendou: "I seem to be hiding in the corner of the room, as long as Zhuang Zhixi comes over, I will push him down first. At that time, I will hide at the door, and as soon as Jiang Lu enters the door, you push her hard, and while she is in a panic, we come out together, and then lock the door." Old man Bai: "Okay, then

they will definitely make trouble."

Bai Fendou: "I'm not afraid. I'll run and bring the security department over to catch them. They will definitely be criticized and their reputation will be bad. This will also give sister Xiu and her family a vent." The old man thought for a while and nodded in agreement, but then

again Said: "If someone passes by..."

Bai Fendou: "If there is someone, there will be someone, and it's the same for others who find out, they can't tell! When the time comes, I will throw Zhuang Zhixi's clothes outside the door, so that he has no clothes to wear, and see what they do "

"Okay, but it won't be a big deal, right?"

The old man Bai felt that it still seemed like a big deal.

But Bai Fendou didn't think it was a big deal, he said: "It's okay for Zhou Qun to mix up with the old women, and it shouldn't be a big deal, anyway, it's a shame, and we don't think it's harmful." Old man Bai:

" OK, done!"

He said: "Come on, let's go through the calculations and see if there is any omission."

"Okay!"

"Success!"

"It will happen!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.1K 36
It's the 2700s and the world is run by vampires. I tried to make it a standalone; however, most of the characters are introduced in previous books in...
17.5K 158 9
Yu Tong woke up and went back to the 70s. Not to mention not having enough food and clothing to keep warm, the best relatives can't be counted on one...
11.9K 87 7
Newlyweds wear 70s (新婚夫妻穿七零[年代]) Author: Zhi Wenyan https://m.shubaow.net/235/235817/ Copywriting 1: Cen Tiantian is a standard winner in life, the o...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...