Falling in Love ✔

By Dharani17

Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7 (Last)
Part 8 (Epilogue)

Part 6

671 57 11
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 06.06.2023

****

"Along with Swara and Laksh's marriage we want Ragini and Sanskar's marriage also to happen." Dadi ma said suddenly when everyone are speaking about Swara and Laksh's marriage.

"What?" Dp asked shocked.

"Ji bhaisa. Sanskar told me that he wants to marry Ragini and he would talk to kaki sa." Sujatha spoke.

Dadi nodded. Ragini stood silently at a corner with her head down. Sanskar moved towards her and stood beside her holding her hand. Ragini immediately looked at him while he smiled. She gulped and smiled at him.

"So I will talk to pandit ji." Dadi spoke.

Others nodded. Laksh kept staring at the hands of Ragini and Sanskar.

*****

Ragini sat there with blank face. Dadi entered her room and sat beside her. Ragini looked at her and her eyes turned teary. She immediately hugged her dadi.

"Why dadi ma?" She asked sobbing.

"Because you deserve to be happy Laadoo. There is no one other than Sanskar who can keep you happy. Didn't you observe how caring he is towards you?" Dadi asked.

Ragini broke the hug and nodded.

"Look Laadoo whatever your Dadaji and me do is only for your happiness. Laksh had broken your heart but Sanskar will heal you. He is really good. You know him. He will help you to move on. He will help you to deal with your pain. Trust me you will be happy." Dadi explained.

Ragini nodded.

"Just try to be close to him so that you can get to know him and get comfortable around him." Dadi explained.

Ragini looked at her dadi for few moments then nodded yes. Dadi kissed her forehead and left.

"Dadi ma is right!" Ragini said wiping off her tears.

*****

"Laksh why didn't you come?" Swara screamed at him in phone.

"Swara I am busy." He said with disinterest.

"Busy? What are you even busy at Laksh?" Swara asked with sulking face.

"Swara I go to office! May be you don't have work but I do. Will you mind cutting the call now and let me do my work?" Laksh spoke irritated.

Swara cut the call irritated of Laksh's behaviour. Laksh sat there with grumpy face in his cabin.

"Lucky let's go!" Sanskar said pulling Laksh.

"Bhai where?" Laksh asked.

"Shopping. Don't you remember today it's marriage shopping." Sanskar said.

"Bhai I have work!" Laksh said getting out of his grip.

"But bade papa told you have nothing to do." Sanskar spoke.

Laksh sighed.

"Chalo!" Laksh said giving up.

*****

"Hey Sanskar!" Ragini tried sounding cheerful as they met at the baadi before going to shopping.

Sanskar smiled bright. Laksh fisted his hands tight. Swara came to him and hugged him. Laksh didn't hug her back as always. His eyes are on Sanskar and Ragini who are talking. Sharmishta who observed it glared Ragini.

"Shona come with me!" Sharmishta pulled Swara with her.

"See I told you. Ragini had did magic on him. Both the boys are behind her." Sharmishta said pointing towards Laksh who is staring Ragini.

"Ma you are thinking too much. Laksh is just tired. That's all. Let's go we are getting late for shopping." Swara tried explaining her mother but more to herself.

Sharmishta glared Ragini who is still talking to Sanskar while Swara pulled her along.

"Dadi ma Ragini and me will come in the other car. Anyways there is no place in this car." Sanskar said.

"Okay!" Dadi said.

Sanskar looked at Ragini and she nodded. Laksh gripped the steering hard looking straight making sure he wouldn't burst out in anger.

"Ragini!" Sanskar called her while driving.

"Haan!" Ragini responded turning towards him.

He forwarded a chocolate like every other time. Ragini smiled and grabbed it from him.

"I know you are not okay about this marriage but I am ready to wait. I just want you to be happy." Sanskar said.

Ragini just looked outside. Sanskar smiled. He could see what is happening in both Ragini and Laksh. But he is also worried about Swara and her reaction once the plan gets successful.

They all reached the shop where they are going to shop. Elders got busy in selecting sarees and lehengas for brides while grooms are waiting for their chance. Ragini got two lehengas she liked and stood in front of the mirror. Swara as usual is trying her best to gain everybody's attention with her tantrums. Sanskar went outside to take a call since he did not get proper signal. Laksh was sitting a bit far bored and is just looking around when he found Ragini standing confused of what to select from both the lehengas she held. She is confused and looking at both of them simultaneously in the mirror when her eyes fell on Laksh who is staring her through mirror. As soon as Laksh realised that she is looking at him through mirror he slowly moved his eyeballs towards the left indicating he loved the lehenga she is holding in her left hand. Ragini looked down and moved from there.

"Dadi ma this one!" Ragini said putting the lehenga she was holding in her left hand in front of dadi.

Laksh smiled satisfied as she finalised the one he has asked to. Sanskar who returned back after talking to phone didn't miss the sign language of the two mad people of his life. He shook his head smiling in disbelief.

The remaining whole shopping Sanskar didn't leave a chance to observe how Ragini had unintentionally looked at Laksh and Laksh happily gave his advice in everything she has got for her. The shopping went on satisfied for both Ragini and Laksh while Laksh least bothered in Swara and Sanskar cleanly stayed silent letting RagLak enjoy.

****

Ragini sat there caressing the lehenga which Laksh has selected for her with smile. Suddenly her eyes turned teary.

"I know what I am doing is wrong but I can't help. This is the last thing which I can say my love has given me. Thank You Laksh." Ragini spoke to herself.

"But how did you get to know about it Laksh? How did you understand that I was confused? And why did you help me instead of Swara?" Ragini suddenly got that doubt.

She looked confused of what has happened to Laksh. She kept thinking but she couldn't figure out why he helped her instead of staying around Swara.

****

"I hope you understood atleast now that I Love You Ragini! I was surprised when you looked at me every time to know which you would select. I don't know I feel so happy that I am going to see you in those attires which I had selected for you. I am happy that you still love me because your eyes speak it loud Ragini. But I can't just express the love I have for you Ragini. It will only spoil everything. And I don't want any problems especially in your life. I am sorry Ragini. I am really sorry." Laksh spoke to himself in pain, in confusion and in happiness at a time.

*****

"If both of them had brain they would realise that both of them have feelings for each other. Laksh already knew that Ragini still loves him but it should be Ragini who has to realise it that Laksh is finally reciprocating the feelings." Sanskar spoke to Sujatha as he laid in her lap.

"What will you do now?" Sujatha asked.

"Just watch mom. Why hurry?" Sanskar asked.

Sujatha hits him a little making him chuckle.

"Sanskar tell me when you realised that Swara is not correct for Laksh?" Sujatha asked.

"The day I knew I am going to come for revenge." Sanskar said.

"I definitely wanted revenge, so wanted to separate them but I also know it is Ragini who is correct for him. Laksh and his impulsiveness are deadly combination. Swara and stubbornness are also same. Swara was stubborn of making sure Ragini gets a perfect partner which Laksh was not definitely. But she doesn't realise it is not just being perfect but being understanding, caring, loving and many other things too. She wanted the match to break. But in this process she doesn't know that Laksh was getting attracted to her. That stupid man got attracted to her outer modern appearance and her outspoken nature. He thought Ragini is old fashioned, timid, innocent who is not according to his taste. If there was no Swara according to me, Laksh would have seen the real Ragini on the first day it self. It was always Swara who took all the lime light and his attention. Ragini is silent she never tries for someone's attention. She is what she is. She is amazing the way she is. But it took an eternity for Laksh to understand that he has not actually look at Ragini the way he has to. Now when he did it, all that is happening is a mess. But I am not going to let that mess happen. Even if I have to kidnap someone again I would but I will make sure Laksh and Ragini end up together." Sanskar spoke everything.

Sujatha looked on. She didn't knew that her son has analysed the situation in a perfect manner before taking the step. She suddenly felt proud of her son.

"I am proud of you beta. What all are you going to do is going to stop from messing three lives." Sujatha said.

Sanskar smiled.

"Then you would also get to reward an amazing wife to your son. Just few days." Sanskar said kissing the back of her palm.

Sujatha beamed with joy hearing him.

*****

"Laksh!" Swara shook Laksh who is lost in his thoughts smiling a little and not giving any heed to Swara's talks.

It is the next day, Swara has asked Laksh to meet her but Laksh doesn't want to so he said it's not possible. But Swara came to office and is sitting in his cabin saying some random stuff which Laksh is least interested of. He is still lost in the previous day's incident where Ragini had chose everything of his choice. He is very much in peace just by that incident.

"Haan Ragini!" He said coming out of his thoughts making Swara shock.

"Ragini?" Swara asked angrily and frowning.

"I mean... Swara. I was thinking something and it came out..." Swara interrupts him.

"Why the hell you would say her name even if you are thinking about something Laksh... Unless you are thinking about her? You are thinking about her when I, your fiancé is sitting in front of you and trying to discuss about your future." Swara screams.

"Swara calm down. I have work. I need to leave immediately. We will talk later." Laksh said ignoring her screams.

He left without even letting her speak anything even he has nothing to do just to avoid her.

"Ragini! Ma was right. You stole my love from me." Swara spoke angrily gritting her teeth and fisting her hand tight.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.8K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...
107K 4.8K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...
29.5K 2K 21
Abhimanyu Track but totally different from original Here you will have a spicy twist of Laksh character and Ragini's deep love
230K 8.4K 41
It Starts from were Laksh Ragini ND Swara to get married to Sharmishta ND Shekhar against all Society ND Laksh started to fall for Swara but going e...