A Spy, An Assassin, A Telepat...

By _Crazy_Stone

One day I woke up in a body of a 9 years old kid I looked around and found myself in an orphanage. Who's that... More

Prologue
ch. 1
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5

ch. 2 Start of the Plot

125 9 4
By _Crazy_Stone

Third POV

A man in black suit and fedora hat can be seen riding in a train, holding his news paper and a cup of coffee in the other.

Suddenly he spat he's coffee into the news paper, coughing a few times before stabilizing himself.

"Pardon?!"

Eyes going wide he took a hold of his news paper with both of his hands, until it crumpled from the pressure exerted in it.

"How do I make a kid in seven days?!!?!"

He shouted while ripping his news paper into two garnering the attention of everyone in the cabin. He look around noticing the spotlight he's now in.

"Ah...sorry" He said before continuing to read.

Basically the 'newspaper' helds a coded message solely for this man named Twilight. A high valued spy working for world peace.

The 'news' contains a congratulatory greeting for his last mission and information about his new target. For this assignment he is required to be married and have a child in seven days for him to infiltrate the social gathering held by the target's son's prestigious school. As it is the only way to make contact with the target namely Donovan Desmond. This mission is called Operation Strix.

Twilight sighs looking at train's window.

'Fine. I lost my name and face to be Twilight. If this is what it takes to build a better world... I'll play the role of a father.

Mission 1:Operation 'Strix' <Owl>

"Anya! Where are you?"

A girl with unique hair color yells as she look around the garden. She went to the bushes but  sighs disappointedly after not getting what she was looking for.

Y/n POV

Mmmh Anya is getting better at hiding. Usually she'd hide at obvious spaces and make a lot of noise because of being a clutz but not now. I guess all those times I taught her has finally paid off! Although I'm sure this is not enough trouble for the great and mighty skills of Loid.

Speaking of Loid, he should probably arrive today. Call it an intuition or maybe a mc privilege but I know he's going to be here soon. That's why I wanted to find Anya but...well I guess you can see the result.

"Anya if you come out now I'll give you peanuts!" I shouted.

A few more second and I hear someone's footstep running towards me before getting body slam by a ball of pink head and falling to the ground.

"Peanuts!"

The pink head shouted excitedly before giving an excited grin.

"Anya what did I say about running?"

She pauses and closed her eyes before opening them again.

"Um... Run and don't look back"

"Ah...no, not that one"

"Ah! Don't body slam someone!"

" That's right, because? "

" Because I might be hurt"

" Good girl. Now why don't we go inside? I'll bring you some juice, peanut, and (fav. snack) for snack."

" Okay! " Anya said before standing up and going inside.

It's better to give Anya variety of snacks not just her favorite to give proper nutrients to her body. I should probably threaten—i mean ask nicely for the snack I requested to the orphanage manager.

Anya's POV

Anya is waiting inside for nee-chan. Nee-chan told me to wait inside because she's going to give Anya some snacks! Mmh-mmh I can't wait!

Today nee-chan didn't find me! That's 1 point for Anya!

'—really, I'd rather handle this myself but still, while I may be the best spy in Westalis, even I can't pass myself off as a child. '

Spy? I look towards the man and the bald drunk manager that are coming towards Anya. Is he spy?

.....

SO COOL!!!

Y/N POV

I finally got the snacks from the manager and on my way to see Anya when suddenly someone tried to trip me. Key word. Tried.

As that kid tried to trip me I already saw his foot coming so instead of stopping I adjusted the height of my step and directly and painfully step on his foot and walked over him.

Looking over at him it was one of the kid in the orphanage that has the guts to keep pestering me even after the things I nicely done to them.

If I remember correctly he was the one that tried to pull the black ornament on Anya's head and called her stupid and the one I- er I mean accidentally fell from the second floor window. Good thing there was a bunch of old mattress and pillows that appeared below so he didn't really got hurt or anything just traumatized.

Pity.

I didn't want to waste my time in him any longer so I resumed in walking towards Anya. Just as I arrived I saw the orphanage manager with the one and only Loid.

"Ah y/n great timing!" The orphanage director said to me to which I only raised my brow.

Who gave him permission to call my name?

"A-anyway Anya here is getting adopted but she doesn't want to go without you. Mr. Forger and I talk about it and maybe you could convince her. I know that your close and —"

I narrowed my eyes at him. My protective side activating. Y would I leave Anya's side? And missed this opportunity to be loid's daughter?

I looked around and saw Anya's anxious face. A newspaper with crossword puzzle filled with answers. I guess that part is finished, then I just had to convince Loid now huh.

"Why can't I come with her?" I ask him and he gulp. Before he could give me any excuses Loid step forward and offered me an apologetic smile. With a kind and gentle tone he said to me.

"I'm sorry but my wife and I are currently looking for one child to adopt only. Besides that I'm looking for someone who's smart and could write and read"

So are you fucking saying that I'm dumb? Loid I love you in a platonic simp way but I really want to strangle you right now.

"Mmh but I'm the one who taught Anya and I'm the smartest here in the orphanage. Besides I'm the only one who can get Anya to study so you'll need me anyway."

I told Loid as I walk towards the table placing the snacks I bought and gave Anya the juice before patting her head and smiling.

"If you want a smart kid you can adopt me but I'm not gonna leave Anya either. She's my little sister and I'm responsible for her. Besides, mister isn't having two kids much better? You don't know Anya as much as I do and looking at you this is your first time being a parent right? You may be an adult but you know nothing about kids. Isn't it much better if you have me? I'm mature enough already I can be responsible to Anya and myself. So Mister just think of me as an extra bonus!"

I told him as I stare at his eyes. Rules to follow when convincing Loid. Don't break eye contact when talking, don't let Loid see any hesitation in your eyes, give him reasonable facts, point out his weak spot, state your value, and stand firm.

(Beware:This method is not guaranteed by experts and has no evidence of succeeding. It is merely the guess of a simp)

Loid was silent for a few seconds and judging by Anya's intense stare he's probably considering the pros and cons of his decision.

Am I sure that he'll adopt me? No. Am I worried? No. You ask why? It's because I have the power of plot, the halo of mc, the aura of fl, and the most beloved of the author.

(No don't believe her. I'm all for Loid supremacy he's my beloved)

A few more second passed and he looked towards me again. He said not to worry and that he'll adopt me alongside Anya so we won't be able to separate. He asked the orphanage manager for the documents but the told him that he could just take us away.

Well I guess he's really desperate eh. Not that I'm complaining. The sooner I leave here the sooner I get to be with Anya and Loid.

Mmh but I need to atleast show my gratitude for all the orphanage manager has done to us. So with that in mind I told Loid that I'm going to get a few stuff from our room and left the room.

Hehe this will be fun!

🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️
Hello! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Please click my baby star ✨

Word Count: 1451

_Crazy_Stone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...