King of Hatred - RWBY

By BeastSix

A child, abandoned by everything.....? Except an old God's blessing.... or curse? More

BIO + Info
Prologue
Ch. 1 [Bloody Vanta]
Ch.2 [Homey Vanta]
Ch.3 [Hunting Vanta]
Ch.4 [Hunting Vanta 2]
Ch.5 [Adventurous Vanta 1]
Ch.6 [Adventurous Vanta 2]
Birthday Special
Ch.7 [Adventurous Vanta 3]
Ch.8 [Adventurous Vanta 4]
Ch.9 [Adventurous Vanta 5]
Ch.10 [Bandit's Gaze 1 ]
Ch.11 [Bandit's Gaze 2]
Q&A!
Ch.12 [ Family ]
Ch.13 [Sands of Menagerie]
Ch.14 [Truths, and feathers]
Side story 2
Ch.15 [ Feathers of Spring ]
Ch.16 [ Spring and Summer ]
Ch.17 [ Spring and Summer 2 ]
Ch. 18 [ Spring and Summer 3 ]
Ch. 19 [ Trial of Choice ]
Ch.20 [ Trial of Choice 2 ]
Ch.21 [ no idea for title? ]
Ch.23 [Trial of Knowledge 2]
Ch.24 [ Alive ]
Ch.25 [ Exams ]
Ch.26 [Exams 2]
Ch.27 [ Beacon ]
Ch.28 [ Beacon... ]
Ch.29 [ Nightmare ]
Ch.30 [ Nightmare, Dream ]
Ch.31 [ Nightmare, Dream 2 ]
Ch.32 [ Hellish Nightmare ]
Ch.33 [ Hellish Nightmare 2 ]
Ch.34 [ Just a Day ]
BIO 2 [Spoilers]
Ch.35 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet ]
Ch.36 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet 2 ]
Ch.37 [ Old Truth ]
Ch.38 [ Gluttony of Darkness ]
Ch.39 [ Sliver of Hope ]
Ch.40 [ Creation ]
Ch.41 [ Creation Zwei(2) ]
Ch.42 [ Creation Drei(3) ]
Ch.43 [Creation Vier(4)]
Ch.44 [ True Answers ]
Ch.45 [ Heavy Wounds, Healing Scars]
Ch.46 [ Alive ]
Ch.47
Ch.48 [Tests]
Ch.49 [Just your unaverage day]
Ch.50 [ Lost Memory ]
Ch.51 [ Tears and Quest! ]
Ch.52 [ Hey... ]
Ch.53(A/B) [ Point of Time-Singularity ]
Ch.54(B) [ True Negativity ]
Ch.54(A) [ Scores ]
Ch.55(B) [Prep]
Ch.55(A) [School]
Ch.56(A) [Prologue to a massacre]
Ch.57(A) [Training session]
Ch.58(A) [Once Again]

Ch.22 [ Trial of Knowledge ]

349 10 0
By BeastSix

(*Akira's Pov 1/3*)

As I'm sitting on top of the gate, I can see the mini blondie below me... and some sort of her fanclub?

With signs saying 'Give back the Lyre!'... how long system?

[Roughly 10 minutes]

That went faster than I thought... if we don't count some dude in black trying to burn me in middle of night, and someone shouting Batman?

Thankfully, my escape is really easy to do. And hard to detect where I'll appear when I fuse ichor with kin.

'Please... give it back!' She shouts in a pleading voice, as I sigh and jump down.

She instantly perks up, as I hold up the Lyre.

Me: Ten minutes. In ten Minutes.

She nods, and as I start walking around. She keeps following me, as I keep watch on Systems timer.

...

I sit on top of statue of their 'God', and wait for few last minutes...

Now that I look at the statue... why?
Why is it that its face seems so... familiar?

...
Meh.

[Points added 12,000]

[Trial of Knowledge]
[1/?]
[Defeat Wolf of the North]

Then, I guess he's up to North.

Me: Mini Blondie... where can I find Wolf of the North?

I specifically wave the Lyre in front of her face... as she starts sweating.

'South of M-Mondstadt, there's a Forest! He lives there.' She says carefully, as I place the Lyre in her hands.

Me: Wolf of North in South... damn tricks. Anyway, see ya!

I smirk and leave, as she stares at me for a moment in disbelief.

...

Okay, this way.... and... what the fuck is that?

As I walked through the path, I met some... barbarish dudes, holding maces, shields and masks in their face... and only piece of cloth around them... and one huge dude with a shield and another covered in stones...

As they all notice me, first one runned up to me. As I simply moved to side when he swinged, grabbed his arm and start sending giant amounts of electricity.

..

Seconds later it falls down, as the others are agitated...

'Ichor' Is what they heard, and probably never understood. As suddenly the weaker ones fell down, and I start pulling blood out of them...

'Ichor, Azkorth, Fuse.' As I say this, the blood I'm controlling forms into Wolf faces and instantly start biting into the barbarish dudes... After a matter of seconds they both bleed out.

'That was easy? Defuse.' I said, as I make a thin necklace from blood.

As I make my entrance into the forest, I hear few howls belonging to wolfs.

My ears start twitching, as I grab them.
And slowly continue walking.

What was the saying... stranger danger?

Meh.

As I walk, I hear another howl with few growls around... ehh...

Me: What can I say, except. Fuck off?
'Ichor' and whisper it, as I see... multiple wolf outlines. Fucking lots of them.

I liquefy the blood, and keep it floating around me.

As I continue walking, they continue following silently... with few growls here, and there.

Soon, I arrive by some sort of a pit, where a bluish greatsword is embedded into the ground.

I jump down, as winds start raging around!

'Whomst dare... To enter my domain!' I hear a rageful voice...

'Just some dude, trying to fuck you up.' I say, as clouds gather above me, and I create some Ice around me.

'You... dare! To-' As he continues shouting, I touch the sword... as the strange markings on the wall glow up... and a giant ass wolf comes out, white wolf with dark blue accents here and there.

'Yes, I do. And fuck you too!' I say this with a smile.

'Azkorth, Kin, Glyphs, Fuse.' As I say this, I instantly create multiple Glyphs around, as I use few to slow him with gravity pressure, and summon a Manticore...
As I do that, from gravity Glyphs, portals appear and Azkorth heads come out and bite into the wolf.

'What- sorcery is this! You! A mere Mortal dares to oppose a God?!' As he shouts that, I create a replica of Omen from Ice in my right hand, and lightning one in my left hand.

'Yes I do, how many times am I supposed to repeat that? You stupid wolf?' As I say this, he starts growing in size... shit... this isn't a game-!

...

Ashborn... you fuck...

I take my blades, and release more of Azkorths and they bite into him.

Winds and cold start raging across the arena, as I create ice tower quickly to boost myself up!!!

As I'm in the air... something... green is charging itself in his mouth.... fuck...

I quickly throw the Omen replicas, right into his mouth as he opens it... the blades hit right between his teeth as I make them explode with more Mana!

'AARGGHH!' I watch as it howls in pain, and it's lower jaw is completely gone.

'Dude, just give up.' I shrug my shoulders and say, as at the end I mutter Glyphs.

'I... WILL.... KILL-' As he's about to end his sentence, I create a Glyph under him which uses gravity to force him down...

'You..!' I walk over to him, and place my hand on its snout.

'Bad dog.' I say, as I punch him... he doesn't react to a normal punch, so I place my hand between his eyes... and charge massive amounts of lightning...

'D... Don't.... I.. give up...' I hear a silent beg from him... and wait for a message...

...

None... Adios, Wolf.

I release a massive amounts of lightnings into him, as his body changes into scorched black, as smell of burnt fur and meat permeates surroundings...

[Wolf of North defeated, added 2,000p]

Show me current total.

[14,000p]
[Points from another
Trial were removed*]

Seems kinda fair, I should have wasted everything back then.

[2/?]
[Starting next quest...]

Once again, the landscape starts changing, as snow and coldness starts swirling and howling like crazy...

[Find a Unique monster]

This is starting to feel like chores...

I sigh and start walking around... finding only barbarish dudes....

...

(Day later)

'I fucking hate this!' I shout while standing next to a heating thingy... I don't know who placed those, but conventionally they are on most of main paths... and lately, I started seeing some people travelling around.

'Hey! I see someone there!' I hear a shout, as they start moving towards me... fuck....

As they all get closer... I notice that few them are familiar... Blondie, dude called batman, Kaeya and a purplish witch?
There's also a child with them, bunny ears and some... knightess with ice-blue hair.

'Hey, how's it going?' I say as they finally notice who I am. Kaeya extends a hand first for a greeting, and I happily take it.

'Great to see you, Mr.Expert-Thief.' He says with a smile.

'Yeah, yeah, Kaeya? I think I overheard you all from below correctly?' I point at my ears

He nods and smiles.

'You didn't tell me, that he was such a cutie~' I instantly turn to purple lady as I hear her...

'Lisa, not now.' Said Blondie and lightly punched purple, Lisa is it?

'Batman is also here, bunny, a child, and I don't know you.' I say pointing at them one by one, as my finger stops at Icy-blue hair.

'Batman...?' Asked Batman...

'I dunno, you were chasing me and someone shouted Batman, so, yeah.' I shrugged my shoulders.

'Hello Mister! I am Klee. And you?' From behind Jean, jumps out a small blonde girl in red with long ears?

I look at her... then at Jean... then at her... then at batman...

'Okay.... I.. never mind. Call me Wolf.' I say with confusion.

'Mister Wolf! Can I show you my bo- Klee!' She takes one out whilst saying, as Jean instantly takes it away with a shout...

I'm genuinely confused...

'Okay... I'll keep it short, you know about any unique monsters around?' I ask and lightly back off... as that small thingy makes ticking sounds...

'Unique monsters? I think there's Cryo Hypostasis around, and it's actually out goal, sweetie~' Lisa said this, as I took a step back...

She... is dangerous... and I don't mean in a lethal way....

[Information gained!]
[Cryo Hypostasis:
An ice elemental composed of highly condensed amounts of "Cryo" or Ice.]
[Defeat said Unique enemy]

'S-so.... Where's that Hypostasis?' I ask and take another step away from Lisa as she takes a step towards me.

'I'll tell you, for a hug~' She says, as Kaeya suddenly points somewhere.

'That way.' He says, as Lisa turns around...
And scares living shit out of him...

'Thanks... see ya?' As I say this, I change into a raven, and start flying towards that direction...

...

'Okay, portals, cryo, electro and now he changes into a bird...' Jean says with a sigh...

...

Finally! It's a multicomposed ice-blue cube, and there's even three heat thingies around!

I land, and place my hand on one as it activates...

Hehe...

[With this one, I felt... under weather]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
98.8K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
547K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
79.8K 852 15
(I just though this was a good idea.) You are the adopted son to the Xiao Long/ Rose family. You were constantly neglected by everyone in the family...