My mother-in-law is reborn (7...

By CNovel_Reader

My mother-in-law is reborn [70s] 我的婆婆是重生的[七零] Author: crispy chestnut Source: https://www.banxia.co/268_268... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-219
Extra

Chapter 51-60

786 5 9
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 51

It's Zhao Guihua's first time stewing soft-shelled turtle, but she really doesn't know how to do this.

Fortunately, there are also helpers. The chef Li in the backyard couldn't see it, so he came to help. This is a good thing, if they don't do it well, it will be ruined. Coincidentally, Zhuang Laoer and Zhao Guihua also took advantage of the opportunity to invite him to come over to eat together. Cook Li nodded and agreed.

Although they changed one in the cafeteria, it was the leader's meal. He is a cook, so he couldn't eat it.

Chef Li was able to hang out in the canteen of the machinery factory for so many years, and he was able to get it for his son-in-law. After all, he had some real skills. After a while, a fragrant smell came from the courtyard.

Several families came out to find the taste, and found the door of the dealer. When the weather is warm, open the window to cook, and the taste is really strong.

"Hey, Chef Li, why are you here?"

Cook Li: "His family caught a soft-shelled turtle, how could they do it? I'll come and help." "

This scent is really overbearing."

"Isn't that right? This is very nourishing."

"In spring, tonic is the best." "

Aunt Zhao, have you bought this fishing rod for two months? But it's finally a little rewarding, really good."

Zhao Guihua's face looked Instant indifference down. Chef Li saw it, and burst out laughing, what else did the person who spoke just now not understand? It wasn't Zhao Guihua who caught it. Seeing Zhao Guihua's eyes were murderous, he immediately said, "Oh, it's getting late, I should go too." Whoosh, whoosh

, left the battlefield.

Anyway, this soft-shelled turtle soup can't be given to them, so I'm going to find an old lady if I can't provoke it.

Zhao Guihua snorted coldly: "I don't believe in evil yet."

Old Zhuang Er hurriedly said: "Old lady, if you are so capable, you can definitely do it."

"That's right!"

Zhuang Zhixi was on the sidelines, and Zhuang Zhiyuan had already returned by this time, and said, "Mom, I'll go fishing with you in time for tomorrow's holiday, and I'll try my hand too." He originally wanted to become a blockbuster and be the first fisherman in his

family The successful person, unexpectedly, was preempted by his father. Alas, he looked at his Hutou. If Hutou didn't get food poisoned suddenly, he wouldn't have disrupted his original plan.

The garden was full of fragrance, and the whole family, adults and children, gathered near the kitchen, waiting for dinner.

Wang Xiangxiu led the three children to walk home. As soon as they reached the door, they smelled the overbearing stew. Whose family is so arrogant? Stew at this time? She pursed her lips jealously, but soon made up her mind.

It doesn't matter who it is, it's okay for her to come and ask for something.

She walked in quickly and found the source of the smell as soon as she entered the door. She really hated the dealer. Ever since Zhuang Zhixi got married, the children of the old Zhuang family have all been married. This Zhao Guihua has changed her previous style. Anyway, she has meat once a week. She was deflated.

If ordinary people were like this, she could still go and ask for a bowl and a half, but this dealer, she came to the door three times in a row, and she didn't buy oil or salt.

They, not to her.

Wang Xiangxiu only thinks that this family is a wolf-hearted thing, with no love or sympathy at all. His family is so miserable, if he doesn't give it to her, he will die! Wang Xiangxiu bit her lip, still thinking about how to speak. Here her three sons can't stand it anymore. Jin Lai is a holy thief, but he is young, not stupid, and knows what people can steal and what people can't steal.

He looked at the gate of Zhou's house silently. This kind of family can steal, but the dealer can't. The new daughter-in-law in his family is a tigress.

He was so sullen that he didn't speak, and because of his young age, Tonglai started rolling as soon as he lay down on the ground: "I want to eat meat, I want to eat meat, I want to eat..."

He cried out, looking at Damn, aiming at the dealer again and again, waiting for the family to give him meat.

He is so young and a boy, why not give it to him!

Zhao Guihua looked at the bear cub jokingly, and said that among the three children in this family, one was better than the other, and none of them got better in the end.

What Aunt Su and Wang Xiangxiu did has deeply affected the three children.

If we talk about it carefully now, Su Jinlai is still among the three brothers, only Tonglai has never been in, and he is still a little rich.

Since he was an adult, Jin Lai has entered the palace one after another, entered the palace second, and entered the palace three times. Walking through the detention center is like walking through the gate of a city. His daughter-in-law took the children at home to serve her mother-in-law and mother-in-law. She was definitely the prototype of the heroine of a local drama. I can't run anymore.

Yinlai just hangs out with a group of street thugs, he is more evolved than his elder brother, he doesn't steal anymore, he mixes with the society, and follows a group of street thugs to watch the scene in the video hall, billiard room, and game hall. Fights and fights every now and then. Because the hacker also went in, he has been in for fifteen years now, and after he came out, he couldn't keep up with the rhythm of society, so he followed the third son of his family to show him the place, and when Tong came to eat meat, he drank soup, but he barely did If you do bad things again, you can live your life. Later, he was also the most stable.

As for Tonglai, Tonglai is the youngest child and the most thoughtful of the three brothers. He is not like the two older brothers. He looks pretty good. rich woman.

Not to mention, Aunt Su and Wang Xiangxiu's life later depended entirely on his son.

After all, gold, silver, and perennial silver bracelets can't be counted on at all. Even Jin Lai's son was raised by Tong Lai. He was the first one in their yard to become rich. At the age of eighteen, he dared to find a rich woman from Hong Kong and Taiwan businessmen who was fifty years old, as if he had an iron kidney.

But no matter how strong the waist is, it can't resist the boil.

In his thirties, he might not be able to do what he wanted. With the money of a rich woman, he was packaged as a successful person and opened a club. The club's tall, slender young men did exactly what they were doing. Needless to say, you can guess.

But that's it, he still has a group of girlfriends outside. In fact, this guy is not very handsome, but even if he is good with women, he will handle it well. No, although he can't do what he wants with the rich woman, the little girl outside keeps talking. There are also a lot of little girls queuing up to spend money for him, which is outrageous.

It's just that his business was investigated later, and he heard that his woman was a legal person, so she went in directly. Nothing happened to him, and he did a few similar businesses later, but failed. In the end, he led a group of little girls to engage in colorful live broadcasts...with side-kicks.

In their fifties and sixties, they are still supported by women.

Zhao Guihua looked at the brat who was lying on the ground rolling around wanting to eat meat, it was difficult to connect with the boy who will be more than ten years later. She clicked her tongue, turned her head and said, "Boss, daughter-in-law, go to the grocery store and buy a piece of tofu, and put it in the fish later."

One dish is not enough.

Still have to stew a fish.

Liang Meifen immediately said, "I'll go right away."

She took the money, hurried out, passed by Wang Xiangxiu's mother and son, forced a smile, and said in her heart: Don't think I don't know, you want to take advantage of my family. With my mother-in-law here, if I let you take a point, I will lose.

Tonglai paused briefly, and then yelled again: "I want to eat meat, I just want to eat meat... woo woo woo!"

Liang Meifen snorted and went out quickly, Zhao Guihua simply took a bench and came out , sitting at the door, raised Erlang's legs.

Wang Xiangxiu was a little embarrassed, but she was a thick-skinned person, and said with a shy face: "Aunt Zhao, where is your stewed meat? Look at my child crying... just greedy, can you, can you..."

She Turning around, I remembered the few times I used my children to talk about things before, and they didn't give me face.

What was said at the time: children are greedy, just hit it a few times and it will be fine!

She turned around temporarily and said: "My mother-in-law is sick and has not recovered in the hospital. These days, she always complains about her bad taste in her mouth. I have always wanted to buy some meat, but the meat ticket every month is long gone." It's used up. See if you can spare me a little, and I'll pay you back next time." What

she said was sincere, but if Zhao Guihua could listen to her heart, she would probably be irritable.

What Wang Xiangxiu thought was, as long as you lend it to me, don't expect me to pay it back! return? Why pay it back, I borrowed it with my ability, how could I pay it back!

Her little girl, Zhao Guihua, is completely invisible to her eyes. Although she is a violent and impulsive old lady, she has eaten more salt than Wang Xiangxiu has traveled. I don't know what kind of bastard she is thinking.

She smiled and said: "Xiu'er, if you say that, auntie will have to say a few words about you. Life is not like this, and no one's meat is blown by the strong wind. You see, there are so many meat in my family. People, even Xiaomei's grandfather was embarrassed to come over to eat, so he brought noodles. You have to borrow some when you open your mouth and close it. We don't have enough to eat! Lao Li has been busy for us for half an afternoon today. When we invite people to dinner, it's not enough to keep people fed, right? You're doing something wrong if you open the mouth. Besides, you only paid yesterday the day before yesterday, and you don't have it today? You say that, Is it appropriate? If it is really spent, Auntie really wants to talk about you. You are not as miserable as you are. It has only been paid for less than three days, and you have spent it all. Are you living or living? Don't you say that your mother-in-law is hospitalized. We all know that Lao Bai is helping your mother-in-law when she is hospitalized. Are you secretly eating and drinking at home while your mother-in-law is in hospital?" Zhao Guihua

doubted She looked at Wang Xiangxiu with suspicion in her eyes, and she frowned with a disapproving expression.

"I didn't..."

"What! You start a small stove at home, okay, I said, why don't you take care of your mother-in-law? Wang Xiangxiu, you are a woman with a vicious heart, and thanks to your mother-in-law, you still think of you as a good one. You Look at what you are. Sister Su misjudged the wrong person, misjudged the person!" The old man Bai and Wang Xiangxiu came back, and they came back to block her for money, but they didn't expect to hear such words. What a uncle! I can bear it, but my aunt can't bear it anymore.

Don't look at him licking Aunt Su wholeheartedly, and don't look at his son Bai Fendou wholeheartedly admiring Wang Xiangxiu, but the old man Bai's perception of Wang Xiangxiu can only be described as average. After all, this is not his wife, so why does he feel distressed.

In addition, he felt that Wang Xiangxiu and the three children had dragged Aunt Su down and delayed Aunt Su and him from achieving a positive result, so he was always vaguely disgusted. Hearing this kind of words, she was even more irritable than Zhao Guihua, and immediately rushed forward, grabbed Wang Xiangxiu directly, and scolded: "You bitch, you still took my son's salary and didn't pay me back, I treat you as you!" It's a good one, so you are just greedy for money. Poor Miss Su is kind and simple, and she actually fell for your vixen's ways. She pretends to be a person, but she is not doing anything!" Wang Xiangxiu didn't expect the old man

Bai She broke out suddenly, and she panted angrily: "You, what nonsense are you talking about, I didn't have it at all..." "

You still dare to quibble, your mother-in-law is hospitalized, and you don't even prepare a good meal, it's all cornbread. It's not me, she can't even go to the hospital, you slut with no conscience..."

The old man grabbed Wang Xiangxiu and didn't let go, saying, "Hand over my money quickly!"

"You..." What did Wang Xiangxiu do? I didn't expect things to come to this point, and this old man had an attack at this time. Why don't you just take some money from him? As for being so fierce? She made an aggrieved look and said, "Uncle, how could you say that? I didn't mean to take your money. Fou was sick, and I took it for you." "You bitch is unnecessary!"

The

two The sound of quarreling quickly attracted the crowd of onlookers, and everyone hurried out to watch the fun, some were eating, and they were still eating corn bread in their hands.

Zhao Osmanthus also looked at it with great interest, their yard is like this, there are quite a lot of top-quality exotic flowers, but if you want to teach me a lesson when you get into trouble, then Zhao Osmanthus has never had a serious face-to-face confrontation.

Because, every time they are on the line, this topic is taken away by others before they start the conversation.

Even if it is a quarrel, someone will grab it, just like it is now.

The old man Bai and Wang Xiangxiu came and went, scolding and complaining, and they were extremely wronged.

When the two were on the line, Su Jinlai stared angrily at the old man, and suddenly rushed up and beat him up: "I will let you squeeze my mother, I will let you squeeze! You old man!!!" The old man almost fell out of breath

. He couldn't come up, he watched this child grow up, from the time he was born to the present, he didn't buy the good things he ate, but now he showed this picture. It really is a white-eyed wolf.

But at this point, he didn't do anything, he didn't feel sorry for the child, it wasn't his own cub, he couldn't pass on the family line to the next generation, and the male baby was also farting. He was afraid of hitting someone, and Aunt Su felt distressed.

What he hates the most are the tears of his beloved.

"You child, adults are arguing, what are you messing up here, leave me aside."

"You beat my mother!"

"Yes, you beat my mother."

The three boys beat the old man around the white man, and beat him fairly. sharp.

Don't look like a child, but these three children are solid, and the old man is still a bit overwhelmed for a while. Wang Xiangxiu was very happy in her heart, and secretly spat that she deserved it, but she still pretended to be kind and said: "What are you doing, let go, this is your most respectable Grandpa Bai." "If he hit you, he deserves to

die ." Jin Lai was very fierce.

But the neighbors who were watching saw it, but shook their heads one after another, thinking that this Wang Xiangxiu can't educate children. Look at how the three children have grown up. How much did the white old man spend for their family, and now he just said "Damn", it's really not so much for a white-eyed wolf.

"These three children are not good things when they grow up."

"That's not true, Mom, you always say that you give them something to eat. Look, is this white-eyed wolf worth giving? Let's face it."

"Three years old and old, this kid is really not good."

"Exactly."

...Everyone talked a lot, and Wang Xiangxiu was very angry when she heard it, but she couldn't get angry directly. In the future, I will not help their family even more. What their family needs now is the help of many parties, which is indispensable.

She finally cried at this time, otherwise, Wang Xiangxiu's performance was not as good as Aunt Su's. Aunt Su's eyes were like faucets, and she cried whenever she wanted to. Wang Xiangxiu's performance was not so sincere and natural.

She said: "Let go, or Mom will be angry. Didn't Mom tell you? All the people who have helped us are good people. We can't be so rude. You have learned knowledge in school, and you should be sensible and good children." "

Wang Xiangxiu is still in Balabala, the tofu stewed fish from the old farmer here is already out of the pot, and Liang Meifen's scud is very fast.

Zhao Guihua watched the excitement for a while, knowing that this kind of thing would definitely be nothing in the end, didn't watch it, did Aunt Wang not hesitate to take care of it? Anyway, you can't make a big fuss with your hands, just let them have a few quarrels. But if Bai Fendou is here, Aunt Wang can't be so calm, after all, that bastard can really do it. But his father was not.

Aunt Wang has been neighbors with old man Bai for so many years, and she knows that this person is a hot-mouthed player. If you really ask him to do it, he still dare not. So Aunt Wang doesn't care.

Seeing that the soft-shelled turtle soup was ready, Zhao Guihua found a large bowl, and she picked up a few pieces of soft-shelled turtle first. Uncle Lan also likes a lot of radishes, and there are also noodles. The bowl is full, and the soup is very affordable.

Zhao Osmanthus brought it out, it was fine if she didn't come out, as soon as it came out, the fragrance spread immediately, and the smell was extremely domineering.

Zhao Guihua: "Uncle Lan, I'll send it to you."

Lan Sihai was also watching the fun, and when he saw the dinner arrived,

he said, "Give it to me." ", I suddenly became unbalanced. This matter was originally caused by eating meat. He suddenly broke out and rushed over: "Give me the meat! This is from my family!" Such shameless words came from a ten-year-

old It's really contemptuous for a child next year to say it out of his mouth.

He came up and snatched it up, which was really shocking. Before everyone could react, they saw the old man Lan kicked over and fell to the ground with a slap. The little heart of the old heart.

"You dare to kick my brother! You coffin child!" Yinlai also rushed up to hit him, the old man Lan grabbed Yinlai, slapped his bow left and right, and slapped him twice.

He doesn't have a motto of not beating children, the old man's life motto is: Life is alive, it's enough to be happy and happy!

Others, get out of here.

"What's the matter with you, why are you beating the children? They are still children!" Wang Xiangxiu screamed and rushed over, reaching out to scratch her, the old man Lan was not polite, grabbed her wrist at once, and moved forward with force With a push, Wang Xiangxiu staggered forward and threw it forward, pop!

"Ah!"

The whole person fell on the old man Bai!

This made the white old man a big red face.

He has been a bachelor for more than twenty years...

Wang Xiangxiu stood up staggeringly, and also blushed.

The blue old man put his hips on his hips, and said very bluntly, "Wang Xiangxiu, right? Don't think that I'm a newcomer so you can pick me up and bully me casually. The last one who stabbed me in front of me has already gone to the security department, don't you want to?" Give it a try? If you can't manage your children well and become a neighbor, I'll help you with kindness. Don't fucking think that everyone spoils you! If you don't want food, you have to grab it? This big bowl is so hot, your son Hurry, do you want to grab something or kill someone? What if someone is scalded? Your family sees that girl Zhao won't give it to you, so you want to hurt people, right? Oops, your family is kind, so kind, what in this world? There is such a kind family of great kindness."

Everyone looked at it, let alone, it's really the case, Zhao Guihua's bowl is still steaming, it's okay if you pass it gently, but Jin Lai snatched it like this, Guaranteed to be sprinkled, it is certain to be hot.

Looking at Wang Xiangxiu again, I feel a little more disgusted.

In fact, Wang Xiangxiu was not an extremely shrewd person. If she was really that shrewd, she wouldn't let her mother-in-law, Aunt Su, play with her, and would not remarry at a young age, and just live in the Su family.

The old man Lan looked at the children again, and said, "Look at you, look at how docile this child's eyes are. He is good at education, he is really good at education."

Jin Laiyin came to snuggle together, looking at the old man Lan with hatred, but the old man Lan didn't care, he said: "I am the most harmonious neighbor, if other people don't want to control their children and let them come to my house, then I am willing to help Take care of it. If this child is sent to the police station, he will definitely be sent to the juvenile detention center, and his life will be over, but he won't end up being beaten, and he won't be beaten to death by them. It's still very good." Yes

, nice where?

"Don't look at my age, I still like sports very much. If you don't want to take care of your children, let us come to my house to find faults or come to my house to steal things. It's okay. I don't want comrades in the police to cause trouble for the leaders. I also exercise. Exercise your muscles. Grandson-in-law, do you think I should exercise at my age?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "It is necessary. When I am older, it is definitely better to exercise a little bit. But exercise is exercise, you just exercise A punch is enough, but a knife, fork, sword and axe are fine. This kind of thing is easy to hurt people, so let's not kill it." The old man Lan looked at

him: "I don't understand this?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "You are amazing."

He thought for a while, and kindly reminded: "In fact, there is another way to teach people a good lesson. You know, the public toilet at the entrance of our alley is actually very good. You can swim in it, but it is spacious. Our courtyard Several people have wandered in it, if you meet someone who comes to play at your house, you can send him to the public toilet to swim back, and you can eat something along the way, and save your own food..." "Ouch!" "

Zhuang

Zhixi , you can shut up, do you want to eat later?" Zhao Guihua couldn't bear it anymore!

"Aunt Zhao, you are right. Xiaozhuang, you are not hurting, my family is drinking porridge tonight..." The same color, can you still drink it?

"Forget it, my family doesn't plan to eat at night."

"It's a good idea, but it's disgusting. I saw it when we rescued people last time, and the dung ideas were sprayed everywhere..."

"Look at what you said, don't think there are only three who fell, but Wang Xiangxiu, Aunt Su and Bai's family from the Zhou family, which ones are not covered in battle marks." "Hahahahaha.

"

Everyone The topic quickly turned to the big winter event!

To be honest, this big event is really interesting to tell for another year, and it cannot be replaced by other stories.

Amidst the nausea, there was an unconcealable excitement.

After all, many people would never see such a big scene once in their lifetime, but they were different.

They, have seen! experienced!

This is an on-site feeling that others can't understand at all, like others? Then you can only listen to their narration, they are the people who have first-hand gossip, first-hand!

Chef Li was still exchanging greetings with Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Look, you missed such a big event just because you were on a business trip. This is equivalent to missing an important experience in your life." Zhuang Zhiyuan was also very sad, everyone saw

it , Only him, only he doesn't have it, so I'm very anxious.

He said: "Who says it's not?"

He sighed: "If you want me to say, Bai Fenden and Zhou Qun are the best. For such a big event, they act as if nothing happened. It's amazing. If this After letting ordinary people go, they were too embarrassed to go out. They really are not ordinary people."

Cook Li nodded, and also felt that they had something on them, and if they let him go, they would be autistic.

Ah bah bah bah, don't make that assumption.

There is no such assumption!

If this puts him on hold, then he will lose his job, and Bai Fendou, Zhou Qun, and Jin Lai will fall into it. It doesn't matter to the children, but the adults will be purely ashamed. But if it were him, the kitchen job would definitely be lost.

After all, the big brother of the worker works hard all day, and he doesn't want to eat the food made by someone who has been in the cesspit and ate it?

You say that it doesn't smell like anything, and you can't stand it, but you can't get over this test in your heart!

Li Chef: "They really have a good job."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "I think it is because they have deeply learned the spirit of not being afraid of hardships, not being afraid of vision, and serving the people wholeheartedly, so that they can withstand the huge pressure. Only by continuing to burn in the workplace can we..."

The corner of Li Chef's mouth twitched, thinking how he forgot, this guy will be put on the line if he doesn't agree with each other.

He talks about the truth all day long, and his empty words are like the clouds in the sky.

They were discussing here, and they were also discussing at the other end: "My relatives insisted on coming to my house for a day a while ago, and they came if there was nothing wrong. I only found out after asking. He heard that we Someone here fell into the cesspit of the public toilet. He wants to come and see this magical cesspit. There are also three miraculous families who can fight against the cesspit. He is definitely not an ordinary person. He wants to come and see it." "What are you doing

? , My daughter and her art troupe have all been transferred to other places, and I heard about it."

"Emma, ​​it's nothing to hear that my relatives are from Tong County."

"That's not true."

Wang Xiangxiu's face, It's really green and white, it's so good, why suddenly the topic turned to this matter again, how many days have passed, haven't you forgotten it? Why did it start again.

Zhuang Zhixi, it was Zhuang Zhixi who mentioned it.

He also wrote the ban on swimming, a wicked and smoky thing.

At this time, Zhuang Zhixi flattered again: "Grandpa, let me carry it for you."

He took the initiative to take Zhao Guihua's big bowl, and carried it over: "My mother, it's quite hot. Mom, if it's Jin Lai If you splashed it, you must be burned."

Zhao Guihua looked at Wang Xiangxiu coldly.

Wang Xiangxiu: "He, he didn't do it on purpose. Besides, didn't he say it? Besides, he was beaten, and he was taught a lesson..."

Zhao Guihua: "If you don't succeed in doing it, you haven't done it? Your family is educated like this Children? My words are really true, Wang Xiangxiu, you are really good." "Is

that okay? He is also a person who is not afraid of dirt or smell and can fight against nausea." I don't know who answered this sentence.

Everyone roared with laughter. Wang Xiangxiu really shed tears all of a sudden, and bit her lips and shouted: "You bullied me as a widow, do you know how difficult my

life is?"

Is Bai Fendou still not paying back his wages? With so much money, why is it so difficult?" Zhuang Zhixi muttered in a low voice, and everyone thought about it, yes, this issue hasn't been clarified yet.

The old man immediately started again: "Pay back the money, pay it back quickly!"

Wang Xiangxiu saw that the matter was out of her control, and at this moment she hoped that her mother-in-law would be there, if she was there, she would definitely not let things fall into such a situation . She cried and looked at everyone, but seeing that everyone had no sympathy for her, she could only say sullenly: "It's not that I don't pay it back, so I have to take the money? You have always misunderstood me, I always want Explain it. Otherwise, what can I do with this reputation."

No matter who it is, except for the three-and-a-half-year-old child, I am afraid that everyone can see that she just doesn't want to pay it back, or else she went home immediately to get the money. I've been lingering here for so long, and I've said so many things.

Old man Bai: "Okay, give me the money."

He stretched out his hand, and Wang Xiangxiu staggered back to her home. She felt uncomfortable, except for the heartache that her mother-in-law was not there, what she hated the most was Bai Fendou. If Bai Fendou was there, how could she be bullied? At least one part of this money can be kept.

But this is not the case now, she can only bear the embarrassment to pay back the money.

The salaries of these two people are more than sixty, and they are rushing to seventy. Adding her own salary, the one hundred less is put together, and now she is asked to take it out, which is really painful for her. The money should belong to her.

It's a shame that Bai Fou is not here, so she can only let her be bullied. This useless man, no wonder she doesn't like him, if the family really finds such a man, if he can't be used at a critical moment, then what's the use.

She was very annoyed, sighed, took the money and went out, and originally wanted to add a set of summer clothes to each of the children, but now it's over, there is nothing left.

She went out, threw the money to the old man Bai with red eyes, and said, "Here, here you are! Don't say I'm greedy for your money all day long. If I didn't see Bai Fendou hospitalized, I wouldn't give it to you. He Helped me so much, I thought it was inconvenient for him to get the money, so I took the initiative to help him get it. It was the cashier who asked me if I wanted to get your money too, so I did it by the way. Now everyone is blaming me, to me I'm really wronged for picking shit on my body. You don't have to do things like this. Forget it, I won't break it with you anymore, this money is for you, and as for my family's affairs, you don't need to worry about it!" After finishing

speaking , pulled up the child, and said: "Aren't you going home? If you don't go home, people will talk about you again. You tell me what to say. Our family can't afford meat, so we just eat steamed buns and drink cold water. Don't ask for things from others, or they will only look down on us, let's go!"

She led the child into the house beating, and at this time, she didn't even want to eat Tonglai.

In fact, don't look at him as young, but he also knows that if other people don't follow his own way, then they won't get anything. The three children followed their mother home with their heads drooping, and Wang Xiangxiu slammed the door shut.

Zhao Guihua watched it, and once again felt that Wang Xiangxiu's rank was much lower than Aunt Su's.

She greeted: "Okay, it's over, Uncle Lan, wait a minute, I'll serve another bowl of tofu, which is very suitable for the elderly." Old man Lan: "You are willing to say that you are always your own

business , I'm still young."

Hey, this old man is quite annoying.

Zhao Guihua thought about how she was stunned by his anger in her previous life, and this time she felt deeply that it was not surprising that she was stunned by anger in her previous life. This old man was really speechless.

But she doesn't know the old man well.

Zhao Guihua served a plate of tofu for the old man. This tofu stewed fish, the taste of the fish is far worse than that of tofu, the good taste is in the tofu, it is refreshing, there is nothing better than it.

This time the old man did not refuse, but he did not go to the dealer for dinner, and went home to sip noodles by himself.

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, the old man likes to be free, let's eat together. Serve on the table."

Everyone was already in a hurry. Chef Li went home and took half a bottle of Erguotou, and said, "I also bleed a little."

Zhuang Old Man laughed and teased: "You didn't add water, did you?"

Cook Li: "Hey, who do you think I am?"

He shook it a bit and said, "Look, that's great."

He said triumphantly: "My Red Star Erguotou was left over during the Chinese New Year. I'm not even willing to give it to my old lady."

If this kid chatters like this, Zhuang Laoer will make a joke: "Don't talk about a bottle, it's a Ten bottles, your old lady can kill it, can you afford it?" Who doesn't know, Aunt Wang can drink quite a lot, and the few old men from the Forty-Nine City in their yard are no match, if this is her Come and drink, how much can you get. This thing is also bought with money. That's really not going to work.

When he started to tease, Chef Li was not annoyed, but instead smiled confidently and said: "So I can't give her a drink, but I can have a good drink when I go out to dinner, so don't waste my own things.

" It's a big deal, it doesn't conform to the policy, he sighed quietly, and said: "There are fewer people making banquets now."

This has a great influence on him, he is different from others, he is a cook, but he can cook Those who earn extra money by relying on this, now that everything is kept simple, naturally many people will not do this. It is really sad to think about it.

In fact, Aunt Wang was the first to introduce someone to someone because Chef Li was a cook. They provide a one-stop service.

This is equivalent to earning two shares of money, but it is a pity that it is not easy to earn now.

Chef Li felt a little sad when he thought of these things, but others couldn't understand it. Mr. Zhuang quickly led Chef Li to the table. The children couldn't help but swallowed their saliva all the time. Zhao Osmanthus: "Don't You're welcome, let's get started."

Everyone started immediately, Mingmei was not familiar with Cook Li, but who cares about Cook Li for such a good meal, she must have a quick meal. Mingmei: "I don't want soft-shelled turtles, but radishes and soup."

She is a typical person who is not hungry, and doesn't eat weird things very much. Rabbits are already the strangest thing she has ever eaten. Like other things, she really doesn't eat much, and the soft-shelled turtle is the same. Although this food is very nourishing, Mingmei just feels weird in her heart, but she can always drink the soup.

She didn't dislike this, she took a bite of the radish, her eyes lit up, she felt that the essence and deliciousness of the soup had been absorbed by the radish, it was very delicious, the radish had never had this taste, it was completely absorbed by the stewed soft-shelled turtle .

She nodded: "It's delicious."

Little Yanzi murmured: "Auntie, what you drink is the bath water of soft-shelled turtles."

Mingmei: "..."

She put on a fierce look and said, "You bear My child, are you looking for faults? Do you believe that I will spank your little ass?"

The child hurriedly covered his little butt, and said, "Little Swallow doesn't dare, but little Swallow is not talking nonsense, little aunt doesn't eat meat."

Mingmei snorted He let out a cry and said, "I want you to take care of it."

Little Yanzi scratched at her thin hair, a little confused , but still said: "I want to eat meat."

"Of course I want to eat. Come on, Mom will get you a piece."

Mingmei snorted again at the sister-in-law, and then continued to eat radishes. The radishes are obviously super delicious. Generally, for such soup dishes, the side dishes inside are definitely not worse than meat dishes. These people just don't know how to eat, but if they know how to eat, they don't think that meat is the best.

Today's dishes are not small, but they can't stand the crowd. There are always a lot of people in his house. No matter what he does, he feels that there is not enough food. There is no oily food in his stomach. Doesn't he just eat a lot?

Zhao Guihua still understands this very well. After waiting for more than ten or twenty years, life will be better, and the oil and water will be high. It will be difficult for one person to eat a steamed bun. But now even children can eat it, and eating a tiger head is actually only 80% full.

If you continue to let him eat, he can still eat.

Everyone sat together, lively and lively, Chef Li sincerely sighed: "What you have gained today is really this."

He gave a thumbs up and said: "If you are catching big fish in the future, you must find it." I, the leader, open a small stove, and I am very rare for such a rare thing."

Zhuang Laoer said: "No problem, you can take care of it."

Although I don't know if there will be such an opportunity in the future, but the men of Forty-Nine City, Even the wilting ones can brag a few words, he said: "My craft, that's just now, you don't know, when I fish, I feel something wrong when I hit the pole..." The men ate while bragging, Ming

Mei Such a little daughter-in-law eats fast. She returned to her room after eating, and lay lazily on the bed. Although she was busy all day at work, she was even more tired today. She thought about it and got up to pack her small bag. Bao, I'm going to take a shower after a while.

It's so embarrassing today, it's impossible not to take a bath.

crunch...

The door opened, and Mingmei looked back, and saw Zhuang Zhixi. Zhuang Zhixi also drank half a cup of Erguotou just now, his face was slightly flushed, and he was a little smug. He leaned over, hugged his wife and said, "What are you doing?"

Mingmei "Wait a while and take a shower."

Then he looked Zhuang Zhixi up and down, and said, "You look like this, can you go?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Why can't you?"

He lowered his head and pecked his daughter-in-law's cheek, saying: " I'm fine."

There was a smell of alcohol.

Mingmei turned around, met his eyes, and said, "Aren't you drunk?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled, "No. That's not enough."

He reached out and handed over the money and tickets for today's sale to Seeing Mingmei, she said: "Here, here you are."

Mingmei was shocked when she saw the thick unity, and quickly said: "This..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's sold for three hundred, but it's for my mother. I bought a kitchen knife."

Mingmei nodded: "This is what was agreed before."

She immediately pushed Zhuang Zhixi away, sat down and started counting the money.

Zhuang Zhixi: "... Is money more important than me?"

He felt aggrieved, and Mingmei smiled and said angrily, "Of course you are more important, but you can't run away."

She happily counted the money and said, "I When I first started working, I couldn't earn three hundred yuan a year, which is worth a worker's salary for a year, so it's really worth it."

Although she still hated it when she was on the mountain, at this moment Mingmei felt that This snake is the cutest big snake in the world, a big snake that will create benefits for the common people, it is really a good thing.

She was happy: "It's rich again."

She hooked her fingers, Zhuang Zhixi leaned over, Mingmei smiled and said, "We'll save a thousand dollars this year!"

Chapter 52

Mingmei counted the money, Zhuang Zhixi was watching the fun, Mingmei pushed the person away, and immediately went to open her small treasury box, Zhuang Zhixi thought it was funny to see her little money fan, so he simply sat on the chair and looked at Mingmei with his chin propped , It can be seen that Mingmei counted the money and put it in the box, and then locked it layer by layer.

Zhuang Zhixi teased: "You can count carefully, don't turn around and forget."

This is a joke that Mingmei was so stupid when she counted money for the first time.

Mingmei: "I wanted to tell you about my family background, but seeing you like this, I don't want to."

Zhuang Zhixi burst out laughing, and quickly said: "Good wife, it's my fault, it's all because I didn't Okay, can you tell me, okay?" He is very flexible, even if his face turns red when he drinks, he is not vague at all when he should lie down and be a child.

"Daughter-in-law..."

This sentence is really sticky. Mingmei was amused by him, and she leaned over and said proudly, "I'm good at saving money."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh?"

Mingmei: "I used to have five One hundred yuan, this time I sold it for three hundred yuan, oh no, didn't you say that you also bought a kitchen knife? But you still gave me three hundred." She blinked, feeling that the account was wrong

.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Three hundred is a round number, I think I should save it according to the round number, I bought it with my own money, and the kitchen knife ticket is from the hospital." He snapped his fingers and said, "Daughter-in-law,

look I get five yuan of pocket money a month, so I didn't spend it randomly?"

Mingmei: "Yeah, no."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "Then give me a kiss."

Mingmei's eyes widened suddenly, why? The topic turned to this. But looking at Zhuang Zhixi's expression, she didn't hesitate, leaned forward slightly, and kissed him on the cheek with a smack. Zhuang Zhixi caught him immediately and deeply "educated" him what a real kiss is.

Mingmei: "No."

The two had in-depth exchanges for a long time, Zhuang Zhixi let go of Mingmei, and now it was healed, Mingmei's face was also flushed red, like a red apple, Mingmei said angrily: "What are you doing, it's still not worth it."

Zhuang Zhixi pulled her over, let her sit on her lap, and said, "You tell me."

Mingmei: "...how can I say that?"

Zhuang Zhixi said confidently, "If I ask you to make a softer chair, how can you do it?" Are you not happy?"

Mingmei: "..."

It's really preposterous.

But as she got so close to Zhuang Zhixi, she could see his long eyelashes, bright black eyes, and fair face. How could a man be more delicate than a woman? Minmei looked at him without blinking.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled, and said, "Am I so good-looking? You're crazy about it."

Mingmei: "You're talking nonsense."

She blushed even more, and

said angrily , "I don't." But the person still looked at Zhuang Zhixi, Zhuang Zhixi: "Why don't we take a couple bath at home."

Mingmei jumped up and said: "What nonsense are you talking about, but you are telling me nonsense. Settle the account."

Zhuang Zhixi looked at her as if frightened Rabbit, laughed loudly, and said after laughing enough: "Okay, tell me."

Mingmei: "Where did you just say?"

She scratched her head and began to pull her hair, Zhuang Zhixi: "I think the little swallow is just following You learned how to grab your hair whenever you feel confused."

Mingmei: "..."

I didn't learn from her for this good thing, but I learned from her for the bad thing?

Besides, Little Yanzi is not her child, and she doesn't have much contact with her, so why is she just learning from her.

Mingmei: "No, don't frame me."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled.

Mingmei: "Calculate the accounts."

She started again: "I used to have four hundred yuan, the wedding gift and the dowry from my mother, plus my odds and ends, the total was more than five hundred and forty yuan. Then we received three months of money. The salary here is more than 30 yuan per month. I used to be brave enough to have a monthly subsidy. You have to pay living expenses and five yuan of private money. You give me thirteen and five yuan a month. Plus The three hundred yuan from last time, I have in my hand now..." Mingmei took a deep breath: "Nine hundred and ninety!" After the

calculation, Mingmei swallowed her saliva, unbelievable: "Are we so rich! Ahhh, I thought we would have to save a thousand dollars to make up for it, but now we are only a little short? Ahhh! The difference is so small!"

Zhuang Zhixi was also puzzled: "We have not spent money since we got married. Money?"

Mingmei thought for a while, then shook her head: "No!"

She was also puzzled, and said, "I used to like to buy clothes and food, but why haven't I spent any money recently?"

Mingmei was quite puzzled. At the same time, Zhuang Zhixi was a little puzzled, but soon, the husband and wife looked at each other, and said faintly, "It's because there have been too many things recently." Mingmei nodded silently

.

And... that's really the case.

In this yard, one small thing happens every three days, and one big thing happens every five days. no more.

There is no time for shopping.

This saves money.

Then, when they make trouble, they make trouble, and they often take the disgusting route. For example, I have formed an indissoluble bond with the public toilet at the entrance of the alley, so that...it's disgusting, and I have no appetite at all.

This snack is also eaten less.

The old farmer's food is still very good, and she is not mean. She doesn't eat much, so she can eat enough every time. The jubilation in the yard is often disgusting. So apart from eating, Mingmei doesn't eat much snacks. This money, isn't it just saved up.

Mingmei: "Oh my god, I didn't expect such an effect."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "They have made an outstanding contribution to our family's savings."

Mingmei: "..."

Zhuang Zhixi looked at Mingmei stupidly He said, "You collect the money yourself, and you don't have to reimburse me in the future. It's all your money. I didn't contribute anything to you, and you earned it yourself." To be honest, it is true

, Zhuang Zhixi only pays 13.5 yuan a month, and it only pays to Mingmei for three months.

In other words, Zhuang Zhixi only paid about forty yuan for nearly a thousand miles, and the rest was earned by Mingmei. Even if it was selling snakes, Mingmei killed them. As a gentleman, Zhuang Zhixi is not the kind of person who licks his face and feels that he has also contributed.

He directly leaned his head on his wife's shoulder and said, "Am I really your little boy?"

Mingmei couldn't laugh or cry, and said angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about, we are a family. If you don't pay living expenses, how can I pay my salary?" All saved up? Besides, the food in our family is really not bad. My natal family's conditions are quite good, and it's also considered to be a family with better food in the family courtyard. In fact, the living standard is about the same as now.

" Although willing, but sometimes the supplies are really not enough.

As it is now, Mingmei thinks it's pretty good.

Zhuang Zhixi felt that his wife was very open-minded, so he laughed and said, "My wife is so kind."

Mingmei snorted, poked him and said, "Since I'm so kind, then you have to treat me well, but Don't give me half-hearted. Let me tell you, I am very strict. If you dissatisfy me, I will beat you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Beat me? How?"

Mingmei: "Beat you like a pig's head, and Let me tell you, I have a lot of helpers."

Zhuang Zhixi: "You don't want to, look at my face, are you willing to hit me?"

Mingmei raised her chin proudly: "What is there to be reluctant about? I am good-looking myself, but many people like me."

Zhuang Zhixi's eyes flashed, and he asked with a smile: "Then, my dear Comrade Mingmei , tell me, who likes you?"

Mingmei put her on her hips: "There are so many people, why are you jealous?"

Zhuang Zhixi laughed, took her into his arms, and said, "Yes, jealous. But others It's no use liking you, the cute little Mingmei is married to me." Mingmei

giggled again, and whispered cutely: "I'm bragging."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

His wife is really Really human.

Mingmei: "It's always okay to brag. My mother also said that the people who chased her went from Jinling to Guangzhou."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Mother-in-law is really not necessarily bragging.

Although Mingmei has seen too much, but Mingmei is straightforward, and there may not be a mother-in-law who will pick her up.

But Zhuang Zhixi likes girls with personality like Mingmei very much. Although she has no heart and is very simple, she has a bit of the free and easy style of a big girl in the forty-nine city, and she doesn't have energy.

That is, Mingmei is a typical girl who grew up in a well-off family. At least she has no worries about food and clothing, and her family spoils her, so her personality is very simple and lively, sometimes bluffing, but very cute.

Zhuang Zhixi squeezed Mingmei's face, and said, "My wife is so pretty."

Mingmei laughed, and she said, "You can only look at faces."

Zhuang Zhixi: "You can only look at faces, too?"

The two snorted Laughed out, but felt quite reasonable.

Both of them are Yan dogs.

Mingmei scolded: "Okay, pack up your things, let's take a shower later."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh."

When the two were together, Mingmei suddenly asked, "Have you ever been on a blind date before?"

This meant digging three feet into the ground.

Zhuang Zhixi: "No, you are the first person I went on a blind date."

Mingmei let out a sigh, and then asked: "Then, when you were in school, did you like anyone? Was there anyone who liked you?"

Zhuang Zhixi's mouth curled up , said: "What's the matter, you didn't ask before getting married, but now you are going to ask?"

But having said that, he still said very honestly: "If I have someone I like, I won't go on a blind date. It's not enough to cheat lesbians. As for people who like me, there should be some, but whether they have or not, I don't care much about it. It has nothing to do with me. I don't like them. What about you? I You are so frank, you should tell me too?"

Mingmei: "..."

She said crisply: "Didn't I practice martial arts with my uncle when I was young? People are more powerful, and they are also good at fighting. Our One piece is our family courtyard, everyone calls me Miss Xiaoming."

Although she looks delicate and pretty, but well, we all grew up together, who doesn't know who?

So when she was a child, Mingmei didn't have much love.

After all, children don't know what looks good or not, they just know that it hurts to be beaten! When I grow up slowly, this feeling has been engraved into the bone marrow. We are all brothers and sisters, what about love?

Zhuang Zhixi couldn't help covering her face when she heard Mingmei's words. Mingmei immediately reacted and said, "Zhuang Zhixi, what do you mean, are you laughing at me?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "...No."

His shoulders were shaking.

Mingmei stomped on him hard.

"Hey." Zhuang Zhixi: "Daughter-in-law, can I be okay if I'm wrong? I just think it's funny."

Mingmei: "What are you laughing at?"

Probably opened a chatterbox called past events, Mingmei said: "But I almost got engaged to someone."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Huh?"

He looked at Mingmei in surprise, and Mingmei waved her hand: "It's all about the elders messing up the mandarin ducks. My dad's son, the deputy chief of the freight station, was a slug who followed my ass since he was a child. He was bullied all day long. I helped him a few times. His dad thought I was very suitable for his son, so he said The two families want to get married, do you think it's outrageous or not? But my dad prevaricates it by thinking that the children are young. Later we grew up a bit, and when he was fifteen or sixteen, his dad brought up the old story again. Our family must I don't want to. Why should I want to? I didn't like the slug. The slug didn't like it himself. He was afraid of me and was afraid of being beaten, so he bid farewell to me overnight and secretly signed up for the army. I ran away."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Pfft!"

Mingmei: "Because of this, his family has always felt very embarrassed, after all, it was the slug who escaped. During the National Day last year, my dad went to his house for a drink, and when he came back, he said I have to quickly find someone I like, because the slug may change jobs. If he changes jobs, then the old comrade Bao Buqi will bring up the marriage again. If it is really mentioned, it will definitely be ugly to refuse directly. Anyway, I also It's time to find a partner, so it's better to look at it. At that time, my brother mentioned you, and I don't know what kind of ecstasy soup you poured into my brother. My brother really described you as a thief. There is nothing in the sky. Young people. That's why my parents agreed to see each other. I didn't expect that we would see each other right away."

This is also the reason why Mingmei was anxious to get married at the beginning. If she was asked to go on a blind date with a slug, she would definitely not be happy. How do you live this day. Of course, it can be refused, but the relationship between the two must be completely over.

Because the slug's family is only such a single seedling and has always been a treasure. If she dislikes it, the relationship between the two families must be over. Although, even if the game is over, you can't make fun of your own happiness. But she has to find a partner anyway, so it's better to go a little earlier.

This also avoids offending people.

Hearing this, Zhuang Zhixi rubbed his wife's head and said, "My wife is really attractive."

Ming Mei looked at him: "Isn't it? The slugs are scared away, and I am indeed attractive."

Zhuang Zhixi: "No, I mean, my daughter-in-law is the kind of daughter-in-law that the elders would like."

This person has a straightforward personality, without twists and turns, and she is not the kind of frankness that would piss people off, but soft and cute Yes, it's easy to talk, which naturally makes the elders like it. Doesn't he have a good attitude towards Mingmei, who is as aggressive as his wife?

Such a lovely girl, who is willing to speak loudly about her.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then I should thank your uncle. If he hadn't taught you martial arts when you were young, I'm afraid I would have nothing to do with you now. The people who pursue you must be arranged from our Xinghuali to Tianjin Wei." Mingmei snorted and

laughed Come out, Jiaochen: "You are the only one who can talk."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I have taken advantage of everything, so of course I can talk."

He laughed in a low voice, with a very happy tone: "I like you."

Mingmei's face was red, Said: "I miss you too."

Zhuang Zhixi pressed her forehead together and said, "Then... we are mandarin ducks..."

"Get out!" Mingmei got up immediately: "I'll ask Mom, when shall we go out to take a shower? .You, don't tell me if there is anything."

She ran out whizzing, this is not serious.

The two of them lingered in the house for a long time, and when they came out, they saw that everyone had finished eating. Cook Li was drinking to the right time and eating happily, humming a little song and walking to the backyard. Mingmei probed: "Mom, when are we going?" bath?"

Zhao Guihua: "Let's go now, if it's too late, it'll be too late."

"Okay."

Liang Meifen sighed quietly, she's coming, she can't go!

Lost, lost again.

But everyone obviously didn't care about her mood, Zhao Guihua: "Tiger head, you follow your father; little swallow, you follow your mother." "Okay."

Children

don't need tickets for bathing, they always follow adults.

Both Hutou and Little Swallow were very happy. At this time, children have nothing interesting to do. They are nothing more than eagles catching chickens, jumping on grids and kicking shuttlecocks, playing naughty Jian, boys engaging in "wars", riding big horses, etc. Yes, it's not bad.

But going to take a bath is equivalent to "going to play with water", so children still like it very much.

Hutou whispered: "I want to follow grandma." Zhuang Zhixi

: "I still want to follow my wife, is it possible?"

All the words are spoken out.

Zhao Guihua held the basin and said: "Let's go."

Then she told Liang Meifen: "You stay at home to watch the house, so don't go out. Our family has a good meal today. If we all go out, there will be greedy cats who will come to the door."

Liang Meifen immediately Seriously: "Okay, Mom, don't worry, I'll keep an eye on it! No one can come here and steal a cent."

Zhao Guihua nodded, "It's good that you understand."

The big troops set off together, passing the toilet, Zhuang Zhixi sighed: "Oh, I really miss Big Brother Zhou Qun and Big Brother Struggle. They are not here, and I feel that I have lost a lot of fun. There is no one swimming in this toilet." "Smelly!" Little Swallow covered his nose

.

Everyone else laughed, and the family came to the bathhouse. Zhao Guihua took out the bath ticket and bought another ticket, and said generously, "I invite you."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled hippiely: "Mom, I knew you were the most forthright."

Zhao Guihua: "Open it for me."

They took the keys and went to the men's and women's baths. There were few people at this time and the pool was very clean. After Mingmei came in He went straight into the water, dipped a towel in water, and covered his face. Zhao Guihua also led the little swallow in, and the little swallow happily circled around, saying: "Play with the water." Zhao Guihua: "Don't slip, come

here."

By the pool, panting heavily, said: "It's so hot."

Zhao Guihua: "

Can't you hold it ?" Look, apart from the three of them, there is only one person in the whole bathroom, and that person also finished washing at this time, and went out with a towel on.

Zhao Guihua smiled: "It's the same as booking a place for us."

Mingmei: "It's better to have fewer people, clean, and too many people to make a fuss. Before getting married, every time I took a bath before the year, I would meet a group of people. Sometimes there is a big fight to grab a faucet."

Even though there are no people here in normal times, it is not the case in the few days before the Chinese New Year. It is full almost every day. In order to fight for the faucet, there will be a fight if it is not complete.

Mingmei sighed: "But it's strange to say that there seem to be fewer people here. When I came here a few years ago, it wasn't as crowded as my house. But it's not right. The machinery manufacturers here are all here. There should be more people. I really don't understand."

Zhao Guihua: "I don't understand?"

Mingmei nodded.

Zhao Guihua: "Because of the living environment, your family's courtyard is a building, and the water fee is divided into households. But here, many of them are courtyard houses, and the water taps are all outside, and our water fee here is based on the head. In this case, the price is the same for more use and less use. Naturally, everyone is more willing to wash at home. After all, if you don't wash at home, and others wash at home, don't you suffer? Another thing, we are all courtyards here, and the water is poured directly. It is very convenient to do it, and if you encounter that tiger, you dare to wash it in the yard in winter, which is also very convenient. But you can't do it? Buildings are relatively inconvenient." Zhao Guihua is Bi

Mingmei To understand better, if a building was built after the 1980s and 1990s, and showers and other things were installed, then the building would naturally be more convenient, but this is not the case now. Generally, the place is small and cannot be used at all, so at home Taking a shower is extremely inconvenient.

So the income of their bathhouse is better than theirs.

Because it is inconvenient for everyone at home, they are used to going to the bathhouse. Once this habit is formed, it is not easy to change. But at the same time, they are used to bathing at home. This is also the habit of their part.

Mingmei suddenly realized, and she said: "No wonder, I don't think there are too many people here."

At this time, she felt emotional, and said: "Then we are not at home to take a bath, is it a disadvantage?"

Zhao Guihua gave her a white look and said "What's the difference?"

Mingmei burst out laughing and nodded, "That's right."

She smiled softly and said, "Mom, after you finish soaking, I'll wipe your back."

Zhao Guihua: "Success."

They can rub each other's backs, and when you think about it, there are scrubbers on the men's side, but not on the women's side, what a difference in treatment. But thinking about it again, I'm afraid it's not differential treatment, but if Nutang arranges one, he will also lose his job.

Housewives at this time are relatively frugal, but they are not willing to engage in those things.

Since the money was spent, it must be cleaned up. Mingmei and the others came out, and they were about to close the door. Because they were almost stuck, they got a big roll of the eyes from the toll collector.

That's right, at this time, don't think about what you still expect to entertain customers warmly.

Zhuang Zhixi's hair came out wet, and he immediately smiled when he saw his wife, Mingmei's head was wrapped in a towel, like Avanti in a picture book.

But it's not just his wife, his wife and niece are the same.

Hutou laughed at his sister loudly, and Little Yanzi said in a childish voice: "Brother, you don't understand, this way the wind will not enter the body along the hair." She said seriously: "

My grandmother said, this is the best.

" Let's go home."

Zhuang Zhixi looked at Mingmei, and leaned closer to her, because of the long time in the bath, her skin was fair and pink, making her look like a super sweet big peach. Zhuang Zhixi wished he could go up and take a bite. He reached out and held Mingmei's little hand, and said, "Daughter-in- law,

is it cold?"

It's winter, but the weather is good, and some people are starting to wear unlined clothes. Even though it was a bit cooler at night, they had been in the bath for a long time, and they were warm from the inside out, so they didn't feel too cold.

The husband and wife held hands, as if there was no one else around.

Their greasy and crooked looks really hurt people's teeth.

Zhuang Zhiyuan said in his heart, you are just married, you will know after a long time, love and so on, after a long time, there will not be much, and holding your daughter-in-law is like holding your left hand with your right hand. He murmured in his heart, but he still led his two sons and daughters, and the two children were bouncing around.

Zhuang Zhixi looked at the children bouncing around, and suddenly asked: "Daughter-in-law, do you like boys or girls?"

Mingmei: "Whether it's a boy or a girl, I like what I gave birth to myself."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "That's right."

Mingmei glanced at Zhuang Zhixi, Zhuang Zhixi: "What?"

Mingmei thought for a while, and said, "I want to have a baby in two years."

She didn't want to have a baby too early, she herself She is young, she was born so early, and she will have to take care of her children everywhere in the future. Thinking about it, Mingmei feels very sad. Zhuang Zhixi was taken aback when she was so straightforward, but she agreed with the point of view: "Then give birth later, the little brat will scream and cry all day long, it's very annoying." He pointed to the little tiger in front of

him Hutou and Xiaoyanzi said: "These two cried all day long when they were young. Just like this, people in our yard said they are easier to take care of children. It's really fatal." Hutou and Xiaoyanzi turned their heads one after another

. , Silently looked at the uncle, how could the uncle hurt people.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Everything you look at, I'm telling the truth. You eat and sleep, sleep and moan, and moan and cry. I've experienced so much pain." Although he didn't need to take care of the children at the time, I felt

that The brain is buzzing.

Mingmei: "Oh."

She is also, she also felt that having a child is such a big deal because she saw that her little nephew had to be taken care of with all her heart when she was a child. The husband and wife looked at each other with sympathy , They all said: "No rush, no rush."

​​"It's fine if you give birth earlier, and it's a major event in your life if you give birth." As the eldest brother, Zhuang Zhiyuan felt that he could talk about it.

But obviously, no one listened.

Zhuang Zhixi: "My elder brother is on a business trip all day and is away for a month and a half. Of course he doesn't think there is anything wrong, because he doesn't take care of him."

Mingmei glanced at Zhuang Zhiyuan and said oh.

Zhuang Zhixi: "At that time, my elder brother and sister-in-law both went to work. Little Tiger Head and Little Swallow were almost all brought up by my mother. They hardly took care of them. Even if they needed to do something, it was my sister-in-law who did it. Of course he didn't feel like taking care of the children. How difficult."

Minmei let out another oh.

Zhuang Zhixi: "And..."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "Shut up!"

The older brother turned from embarrassment into anger.

That bastard Zhuang Zhixi is always breaking things down.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Look, the truth is always unpleasant."

Zhao Guihua: "Boss, shut up, they decide the affairs of their young couple by themselves, and you just take care of your own room. Their affairs should be dealt with." It's none of your business."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "...Oh."

His old lady had already opened his mouth, so he had no choice but to shut up.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled smugly, and the older brother also gave him a roll of the eyes, Zhuang Zhixi really had a lot of rolls today.

However, although I am tired today, the harvest is really good.

The food is also good.

When several people returned home, they saw Liang Meifen sitting at the door. The lights in the front yard were all turned off, and they must have fallen asleep. Zhao Guihua said, "I'm tired from a busy day today. Let's go to bed early." Everyone went back to their rooms to rest

, As soon as he entered the room, Zhuang Zhixi put his arms around his wife, Mingmei: "Hmm..."

her mouth was gagged.

This young man just has inexhaustible strength. The two fell on the bed quickly, Zhuang Zhixi reached out and caressed the wall carelessly, and finally found the light cord. Take advantage of the trend, turn off the lights!

Monday is a new day!

Mingmei got up late again and again.

It's really not that she is lazy, but that there is someone who clings to him every night and doesn't rest in the middle of the night, how can she wake up. Mingmei was as lazy as if she had no bones, she leaned against the head of the bed, slowly put on her clothes, and said, "Zhuang Zhixi, you can't do this in the future." Zhuang Zhixi didn't wake up for long at this time, only a minute earlier than

Mingmei That's all.

He was putting on his shoes and said, "I'm like that?"

Mingmei's eyes widened: "It's just like that, can it still be like that? Look, it's endless every day, and I'm late for work."

Zhuang Zhixi blinked innocently: " Then when we just got married, we always need to communicate more with each other and explore the mysteries of life. Don't you think so?"

Mingmei blushed: "What's right, just leave me alone."

She felt that this person was really too much .

Zhuang Zhixi got up and pecked her on the cheek, and said, "Okay, come on, I'll help you get dressed. If you don't have the energy, I'll take you to work by bike.

" Are you late?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's okay once and a half, I think everyone will understand that I just got married and want to explore life together with my wife."

These words received two small fists from Mingmei.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Why are you hitting me? They are all older than me, and they know more than I do. Come on, get up."

He pulled his wife up, and the two went out.

Unexpectedly, today, Zhuang Zhiyuan and his wife also got up late, um, it can be seen that yesterday's soft-shelled turtle soup had some other effects? Everyone is a late riser, so it doesn't matter all of a sudden.

But Zhuang Zhixi didn't know that his elder brother was just getting up late, but he was different.

Early in the morning, there are the most people in the pool in the yard, all vying for it.

But it's been okay recently. After all, there are many people hospitalized in the yard, so their front yard is much easier, and they don't even have to fight for washing. Zhuang Zhixi sighed: "I really hope they can stay in the hospital for a few more days.

" That's right, but that's definitely not possible.

This hospitalization is not free, almost, it is true that he should be discharged from the hospital.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "It's for sure, I can see the excitement today."

"Huh?" The people who were having breakfast together looked up at Zhuang Zhixi, Zhuang Zhixi: "Today is Monday, and we have to go to the hospital every Monday morning to replenish supplies. They reckoned that they were also discharged this morning. Maybe I can meet, even if I can't, can't I take the initiative to go over to watch the excitement?"

This, it is really possible.

Zhao Guihua reminded her son: "Keep away from the excitement, so as not to be affected by the fish in the pond. These people don't care who they are when they fight. Aunt Su and Aunt Zhou are used to blackmailing people, so don't let people plot."

Zhuang Zhixi opened his eyes wide after hearing this, and then smiled meaningfully, and said, "Mom, you look down on your son too much, don't you? I can be tricked by them, so I don't have to mess around."

Zhao Guihua curled her lips, but thinking about it again, this kid has never been counted against. It's fine if he doesn't disgust others. Zhao Guihua relieved and said, "I'm going to find Aunt Wang today, and I'm urging Uncle Lan to find him." Regarding the object, we can't be later than Bai Fendou."

Mingmei spouted out: "Mom, your target is Bai Fendou."

Zhao Guihua: "Of course." Anyway,

she thinks that Uncle Lan is looking for a partner to compare with. It is easy to fight for nothing.

Mingmei giggled, and Zhuang Zhixi saw her bright smile and said, "Okay, stop laughing, let's go when you're full, and I'll take you to work." Mingmei: "Okay." She tossed half the

night

, Her legs are weak, it would be best if someone gave her a gift. It's just that, when these words came out, everyone looked at them . Mingmei was very

calm and said, "I was tired yesterday."

No matter how old he is, he also rides a bicycle. He pushed the bicycle out and said, "Hey, grandpa, you bought a bicycle." The old man Lan said, "Mingmei's motherfucker .

"

It really looks familiar, it really belongs to her mother.

Old man Lan: "The factory manager said that he would approve a bicycle ticket for me, and I can get it next month, so let's make do with it for a while." A

special talent like him is paid well.

Several people came out together, the old man Lan took out a piece of white rabbit from his pocket, and said, "Here."

Mingmei smiled, "Thank you, grandpa."

Zhuang Zhixi was very sad: "Why don't I have a share."

The old man Lan snorted , got on the bike at once, and rushed out with a whoosh. This speed is not like an old man at all. When Bai Fendu bought a new car to show off, he never rode so fast.

This old man is a real biker.

Zhuang Zhixi shouted: "Grandpa, slow down, don't fall."

The old man Lan couldn't respond, whizzing.

Zhuang Zhixi: "This old man really has a personality."

Mingmei smiled and said, "My uncle and my mother, no one can control him, let alone you as a grandson and son-in-law. I heard from my mother that, The old man has taken it easy now. When my grandma was still there, the two of them were one plus one greater than two. After my grandma passed away, my grandpa became much quieter. It doesn't seem like they are like-minded."

Zhuang Zhixi: "...So, your grandfather's current state is the result of restraint?"

Mingmei nodded: "Yes."

Zhuang Zhixi: "...I've seen it."

Zhuang Zhixi sent Mingmei's As a result, he arrived late as he wished. Fortunately, their infirmary is still kind, but no one said anything about him, just made fun of him. Zhuang Zhixi: "Look, as compensation, I want to tell you some gossip. You are all laughing at me, so why don't I gossip?" "Hey,

what gossip, tell me, why don't you tell me?" "

Yes Hurry up."

"You gossip, you don't know what's going on in the factory... Is it your courtyard? Is it the little widow, or the white struggle Zhou Qun?" Everyone started gossiping immediately

. Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "You know that Wang Xiangxiu took the salary of the Bai family and his son when we paid the wages? Damn, she didn't give it to them. Last night, the old man Bai was asking for the bill in the yard..." Zhuang Zhixi vividly told the

story Checked out the situation at the scene.

This kind of thing, if he doesn't talk about it, it will still spread. After all, they are a family home. If he doesn't talk about it, it will spread throughout the factory before noon today, so Zhuang Zhixi is not very polite.

Anyway, after talking about this gossip, everyone stopped joking about him.

Well, it's not bad to contribute the little widow's gossip for himself.

This business is worth it.

"I just said that the little widow is not a fuel-efficient lamp , You said she just married Bai Fendou? This is already paid by others, and you are still procrastinating, what are you trying to do. "

"Who said it wasn't?" "

"I see, she didn't fancy Bai Fendou at all, she just fell in love with his money." "

"Ah, this Bai Fendou is more than enough to match her. She is a widow with three boys and a mother-in-law. She is really looking for a man, and she is also helping her. She still doesn't like Bai Fendou?" No matter how bad it is for someone to struggle in vain, he is still a young man.

Everyone started discussing. Zhuang Zhixi packed up his things and said, "I'm going to the hospital. " "

"Go ahead, take the list with you, and then order the goods and come back." "

" Good. "

Everyone was still discussing about the incompatibility, and they waved Zhuang Zhixi away like a fly.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Sure enough, if you give them a topic, they can chat for a day.

Zhuang Zhixi came to the hospital. When many people walked upstairs, Zhuang Zhixi's sensitive radar was turned on with a click. He would never believe it if there was nothing wrong with it. Moreover, there are eight or nine out of ten

people he knows.

After all, It's really rare that such a top person would make trouble in a place like a hospital.

Zhuang Zhixi hurried upstairs, and as soon as he came up, he saw everyone gathered in front of the ward

. It's an advantage of being tall. When he stepped on his feet like this, his eyes passed the crowd and landed in the room. He could see everything at a glance. Sure enough,

it was Aunt Zhou and Aunt Su, two aunts duel. This morning, in their ward After all, the hospital cannot be regarded as a home, and they will be discharged in three days.

But at this time, Jiang Lu suddenly mentioned that the house was stolen.

Aunt Zhou knew that her home was stolen. After all, Zhou Qun was admitted to the hospital because of this incident, and she was delayed to pick her up. Aunt Zhou must be very clear about that. But because the thief was caught on the spot, she thought the things were left behind, but after hearing what Jiang Lu said, she realized that the things were gone, that is, when everyone went to the hospital in confusion that night, Jin Lai took them away again .

This week, the aunt suddenly became angry. It can be said that it was a new hatred and an old hatred. Her son was injured because the family came to steal things. She was not brought back in time because of the delay. How can you not hate.

She rushed directly to Aunt Su's hospital bed, and she slapped her face twice.

Aunt Su was packing her things. It was true that she was bitten by a dog, but it was not serious. It stands to reason that he should have been discharged from the hospital yesterday, but it happened to be Sunday, so it was delayed for a day. To my surprise, I was packing up my things today. Aunt Zhou broke out.

She is like a mad dog, rushing up and beating people.

How could Aunt Su be Aunt Zhou's opponent? What she used to do was not open and clear. You must know that she has always taken the weak route. Good at mobilizing the masses to stand up for her, she really fights herself, but she can't beat Aunt Zhou. In the yard before, when did the Bai family father and son not stand up for her?

Even if they don't show up, others will still condemn Aunt Zhou, because she is so weak and helpless.

But this time, there were no people in the yard, only Bai Fendu.

Fortunately, Bai Fendou is also powerful. To him, Aunt Su is equivalent to her mother-in-law. If the mother-in-law is bullied, he must not forget it! When she cried, Bai Fendou couldn't bear to see her, so the Nth time, a big scuffle started in the ward. Zhou Qun and Jiang Lu couldn't watch their old lady get hurt, and the scene became chaotic again...

Zhuang Zhixi came over and saw exactly this scene, with many doctors and patients gathered around the door, afraid to go forward.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Look at what I said, you guessed it right, I guessed it right!"

Chapter 53

Sometimes, some things are predictable.

Zhuang Zhixi knew it, but with Aunt Zhou's shit-stirring stick, there must be some movement no matter where it is, like today, you see, he guessed it right.

But what Zhuang Zhixi thought was that they might fight with the hospital because of the hospitalization fee. I didn't expect that they were still fighting internally, but it was true. Aunt Zhou went to the security department once before, so she should have some summer heat for herself , knowing that there are still people who are not used to her.

He stood on tiptoe to watch the excitement, and saw several gentlemen from the security department of the hospital come over, there is no way, if you ask the little nurse to fight, they will die. With the help of the security department, the melee finally came to an end, but this time, everyone fought with restraint.

After all, it hurts and costs money!

No matter who it is, they all care about their own money. It doesn't matter to fight, what matters is money.

Aunt Zhou pointed at Bai Fenden and scolded: "You are an out-of-the-ordinary bastard, you hang out with old widows and young widows all day long, no wonder you are still single in your thirties, in my opinion, you will be like this for the rest of your life, with no children or grandchildren! "

Bai Fendou was still thinking about the old lady's age, but now he was so angry that he rushed forward with a cry: "I'll beat you to death, you bastard, you'll make you talk, you'll never have children and grandchildren, you'll let you die!" Let me see if my son gave birth to a son! I think it's your family who cut off their sons and grandchildren! It's all your old bastard, and your son has no children, so you deserve it, you fucking deserve it!"

He yelled and cursed very loudly, and the people from the security department stopped Bai Fendou. But this guy's mouth is equally poisonous, and he scolds a lot: "When I don't know, you are just jealous, you are just jealous of the three big fat boys in Aunt Su's family, that's why you find fault. But you are not jealous Yes, you are a dead man!"

"You are dead!"

"You are dead!"

One old and one young, the two scolded each other for being dead, Zhou Qun and Jiang Lu's faces were too dark to look at.

Zhou Qun: "It's okay to fight for nothing, who are you calling out of the house? It's our business that my wife and I have a late birth. You have the ability to call us out of the house. Hurry up and find a woman to have a baby. You, even one The daughter-in-law can't find anyone who is still here to bully Lai Lai, what's the matter? It seems that you can talk?"

The security department is here, so you can't do it, but it doesn't affect the continuous performance of several people at all.

Bai Fendou: "Bah! I am handsome and handsome in Bai Fendou. I can't find what I am looking for. Do you think you can find a chicken like Jiang Lu who doesn't lay eggs? Bah, I tell you, I can find someone who is better than your Jiang Lu." Lu is 10,000 times better. Aunt Wang promised me that she would introduce me to a better one. Let me tell you, if you like my little girl, then the sea is gone. I will choose slowly, buddy. I don't miss you. , I can only guard such a woman."

"Bai Fendou, you bastard, you deserve to die!" Jiang Lu's eyes were red all of a sudden, and he said, "I'll kill you, I'll kill you bastard, you only know The one who licks the widow's feet..."

"Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, we don't have the same knowledge as him. I know what you are best, and I know how good you are. We don't have to be angry because of an outsider's words. He is just jealous that I have found such a good wife as you, deliberately sowing discord Well. I won't fall for it. No matter what you are, whether you can give birth or not, you are my best daughter-in-law. I know that you treat me well and are filial to my mother. We all know how good you are , why bother to be angry because of this stinky bastard? You can tell by looking at it, he is just jealous and slanders you madly. In my heart, there is no woman in this world who treats you better." Zhou Qun pulled Jiang Lu,

no Let her rush up and comfort him.

But as soon as he said this, regardless of other things, the lesbians suddenly softened their eyes when they looked at him, deeply feeling that this is really a good man. Most people's daughter-in-law can't give birth, and they will make trouble if they don't keep them together, but look, look at this man, how good he is to his wife.

Jiang Lu also felt extra heartwarming, she threw herself into Zhou Qun's arms and cried loudly: "Brother Qun, I know, I know you are the best..."

Zhou Qun gently patted Jiang Lu's back to comfort her: "Don't have the same knowledge as this kind of villain, he is a piece of stinky shit."

"You bastard, who are you calling..."

"Whoever speaks cheap is talking about that. It's useless. It doesn't matter what you say about me, but I You are not allowed to say that about my daughter-in-law, but I am reluctant to say it myself, who are you?"

"You!"

They quarreled, but the others nodded and said, "This man is a man."

"No, who is looking for you?" Such a man, it's really not a loss at all. You see, you should be more toward your wife at critical moments." "

That is to say, if my man is like this, I will be moved to tears."

Seeing everyone talking about it, Zhuang Zhixi really wants to With a sigh: I pretended it for him again.

This Zhou Qun really knows how to put on a show, or else this person usually gets a lot of praise, but at critical moments, he really knows how to talk. Moreover, it is a special word that can make people iron. You can tell by looking at Jiang Lu, she is shaking from crying, is this sad?

No, it's moving.

Besides, as soon as Zhou Qun said this, everyone pointed at Bai Fendou

. Is it right to steal things? Every time it's a mess, time and time again, my mother can't help it anymore, you think, who's easier now. His family specializes in raising thieves, so we're so angry. Wrong?"

"That's right, petty theft is wrong."

"That's true."

"If someone stole my house, I would have my legs broken."

Everyone discussed fiercely, and Aunt Su also covered it Crying on your face, you also know in your heart that such things as petty theft are very hateful. To put it bluntly, if you catch a thief and beat him to death, people may applaud you.

So she had to do something quickly.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..."

Aunt Su knelt down suddenly, crying and said, "My child did something wrong. I didn't teach the child well. You should blame me. It's all my fault. But the child They are still young, they are really just hungry, they are not bad-hearted children, it's just that the feeling of being hungry is not good. My man left and my son left, and the widow's family took three and a half children. It's really difficult. But don't worry, just don't worry, I will discipline the children well, and I will never do this again in the future. I'm sorry, I kowtow to you..."

Aunt Su's show of weakness immediately reversed the situation.

After all, people are somewhat tolerant of the weak. Seeing the situation at the scene, Zhuang Zhixi curled his lips, turned around and left. There was no need to think about the ending, as there must be no fight. It's basically just muddy and it's over.

The following is nothing more than your compensation and my compensation. Their injuries are not serious, and it will not delay their discharge from the hospital at all. If you want to come to their yard, it will be lively again.

It seems that this three-day fantasy journey in the security department really didn't affect Aunt Zhou's mood at all. How wicked or how wicked, how to do it or how to do it, this is also a god-man with a strong mentality.

Zhuang Zhixi went downstairs to get down to business. He was tapping the gauze when someone called him: "Zhuang Zhixi?"

Zhuang Zhixi looked up, and was pleasantly surprised: "

Teacher Xiang ?" The relationship with Zhuang Zhixi is very good. However, three years ago, Mr. Xiang stopped teaching because of his composition, and he also cut off contact with all his colleagues and students.

Zhuang Zhixi and a few classmates approached Teacher Xiang several times, but he avoided them all.

Zhuang Zhixi and the others actually knew that Teacher Xiang was not embarrassed to see them because of his changed status, but because he didn't want to cause trouble for them.

Unexpectedly, they would meet here, Zhuang Zhixi was surprised: "Teacher Xiang, why are you here?" Looking

at the teacher again, he was wearing a hospital attire, Teacher Xiang: "I am in the hospital. Work in the mortuary."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Teacher Xiang smiled slightly, and said, "This is pretty good."

Zhuang Zhixi pursed his lips, feeling a little sad in his heart. He is not easy to communicate with others, but with It is very close to the teacher. He hurriedly asked: "When did you come here? Have you been here all the time? Or..."

He had a lot of topics, waved to the teacher, looked around, saw no one around, and said: "You In a few minutes, come to the second basement."

He left first, Zhuang Zhixi quickly followed behind him, the second basement, the fucking morgue, Zhuang Zhixi felt his legs go numb just thinking about it, he walked down the stairs When he got down, the more he went down, the colder he felt. He took a deep breath and cheered himself up: "Zhuang Zhixi, why are you so timid, you man, you can't do this."

There was a burst of laughter in the corridor, Zhuang Zhixi: "Damn!"

Xiang teacher walked over, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "What are you afraid of?"

Zhuang Zhixi looked around and said, "This is where you work?"

Nodding to the teacher, said "I resigned back then, and I found this job through connections."

He simply sat on the steps and said, "Come, sit."

The two of them sat down together and said to the teacher, "My eldest sister married to Hong Kong City. Our family composition is average, and I will definitely not be able to stay in school. If I don't leave, something will happen sooner or later. Rather than being pinned down by others, I was thinking about it quickly. A friend of mine pointed out a trick for me Son, the more unlucky this place is, the safer it is. I just asked my connections to find such a job. Not to mention, although it looks cold and unlucky here, it's really good I've lived a very stable life for the past few years."

Zhuang Zhixi looked up and saw that it was pitch black, with only one small light, and he said, "It's good that nothing has happened. A lot."

Teacher Xiang: "Who's to say no, but I'm fine, and I'm living a good life. I've seen you several times, but I haven't dared to say hello to you. Today I think I'll give you my support. You Boy, you look heartless, but you actually value love and righteousness, and I'm afraid you'll worry about me. Don't you think I'm fine?"

Zhuang Zhixi curled his lips: "What's the matter, look, it's dark here, people always You can't see the sun."

Teacher Xiang: "It's good to be able to live well and not suffer. I think it's pretty good now. I don't have much work, and I don't have to worry about food and drink. Although I've said it's a bit like a mouse, but my life is good. , I can still sneak a cat here to read books or something. If I go out, dare to read?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "What about the teacher's wife?"

Teacher Xiang: "I'm divorced, and she took the child back to her mother's house."

Zhuang Zhixi No words, Mr. Xiang and his wife had a very good relationship back then. At that time, they were cheeky and went to Xiang's house for a meal. The teacher's wife has always been very polite to them. Unexpectedly, they got divorced...

Teacher Xiang: "What kind of expression do you have? We have a very good relationship. It's not that she abandoned me. I proposed the divorce. If I don't divorce, I'm afraid that they will be implicated. So I thought of a plan. My mother-in-law is not Because of my father-in-law's sudden death, did you go mad with grief? I raised a knife when I disagreed. I said that I had had enough for so many years. I hated her and went crazy. So we had a fight for a while and then divorced. She brought her children and her People from my natal family lived in our old house. There was my mother-in-law, a lunatic who would pick up a knife when she had a disagreement, and my aunt and brother-in-law. I didn't worry that they would be bullied. I moved out and cleaned up. Go out and live here."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

He frowned: "How can I live here."

"Why can't I live here, it's very good."

He joked: "Why do you still hate this and that? Is there anyone like you? I think you

are also floating now." Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Then you were not floating before."

Teacher Xiang used to be very flamboyant and young, so he could get along with them very well. In such a dark place, he sighed, feeling a little sad in his heart. Teacher Xiang patted him on the shoulder and said: "Hey, why are you still sighing? You should be free and easy when you are young. Forget how I taught you? To be a man is to be free and easy, and only then can you be happy. Think There are too many not so much happiness."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh."

He said: "What about Teacher Xiang? You stopped me suddenly, isn't it to reminisce about the past?

" his. This suddenly called him, there must be something wrong.

"You're quite shrewd."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said, "Didn't you just say that I have a lot of eyes?"

Teacher Xiang also laughed and said, "It's actually like this. My brother-in-law was hospitalized a while ago and happened to live in you He recognized you in the nephew's ward. I also heard Aunt Su and Aunt Zhou gossip about your family."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh?"

Teacher Xiang stopped laughing now, and became serious: "I heard that your wife's grandfather wants to find someone. Look, how about my aunt?" Zhuang

Zhixi: "Pfft!"

He seemed to fall straight down the stairs , he looked at Teacher Xiang in disbelief, feeling that his mind was buzzing. For a long time, he stammered and said, "You, you, you, you, you mess up the mandarin ducks, right?" He looked at Teacher Xiang, deeply feeling

that Teacher Xiang's brain is lost. Could it be that his brain has flooded after staying in this place where there is no sunlight for a long time?

He stretched out his hand to cover his forehead silently, and said, "Do you have a fever ?

"

How old is my wife and grandpa? He seems to be around seventy. I don't know the exact age, but even if he's not seventy, it's almost here. Think about it, my wife is his youngest granddaughter, They are already married. You know that he is not young, your aunt..."

Zhuang Zhixi started to scratch his head, and the neatly combed hair turned into dry grass. At this time, he finally understood why Mingmei would sometimes scratch his head. Hair, really, is very puzzling.

"It's not appropriate at this age."

Teacher Xiang: "Don't refuse in a hurry, just listen to me."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay."

Teacher Xiang: "My aunt is fifty-one this year. She has never been married, but she has been engaged. When she was less than twenty years old, she accidentally fell into the water due to an accident. In fact, she had already had a child with her fiancé at that time. , but because of that incident, she had a miscarriage. Don't think she is not serious, but she is actually very kind. The reason why she had a child earlier than that was because her fiancé was going to the battlefield. But I never thought about this accident It happened, and the doctor asserted that she would not be able to give birth. This matter was already very difficult, but the family who had already made an appointment to get married at that time also regretted the marriage temporarily. The man couldn't hold back the family, and he also gave up on the elder sister, which made the elder sister very sad. Because At that time, many people saw it, so the news spread. Basically, no serious people came to ask for marriage. At that time, it was not yet liberated. Those who proposed marriage were either concubines or house fills All these things came here, and the elder sister decided not to marry in a fit of anger. She had a strong heart, and she would not marry if she said she would not marry, and she always took care of the family at home. There are only three women, and my brother-in-law is still a half-grown child. My mother-in-law saw that this was not good, and she was sure to be bullied, so she pretended to be crazy and stabbed people with a knife if she disagreed. In fact, she is not sick. You don't have to do that Worrying. My mother-in-law is pretending, so there will be no genetic problems. The elder sister is very good. Later I married my daughter-in-law, and their family life became easier. The family once wanted the elder sister to marry, but she No. Because she just knew at the time that she fell into the water back then, it was the ghost of her fiancé's house, who didn't want her, a daughter-in-law of ordinary background, but because it was decided by the deceased old man on both sides, there was no way, So they deliberately pushed her into the water, and she would definitely get wet when she fell into the water. They wanted to get her a reputation of being unruly. They didn't expect that before they got such a reputation and divorced, the doctor said that she had a miscarriage and was barren. They took advantage of the situation to arrest her so that she could not give birth to the divorce. Her fiancé knew that the family had done such a thing, but he didn't say it. But their family really had retribution. Because their family was a landlord, they declined after liberation. That's good. The eldest sister's ex-fiancé also told the truth before his death. The eldest sister knows this, so she can't trust men anymore. So she doesn't want to remarry, and this has dragged on until today." Zhuang Zhixi frowned: "Then why are you still married now

? Do you have this plan?"

This thing is weird.

Teacher Xiang: "Actually, it's my elder sister who has this heart. When you get older, you don't take it seriously like when you were young, but you can see it." Seeing that Zhuang Zhixi was still suspicious, he said with a wry smile: "Don't think wrong

, It's really nothing, people really have a moment of thought, you said a few years ago, could I have thought that I ran to break the work here to avoid things? I couldn't think of it. The eldest sister is the same, she didn't want to look for it before, but now she feels a little lonely, and After thinking about it, this idea is different. As for the age you mentioned. To be honest, my eldest sister doesn't have many choices. We are also considering the issue of not having children. Now that the eldest sister wants to find her, she always has to face the man's family. We really don't want our eldest sister to be an old mother in the past, and we don't want her to get angry because of other people's children. She has never worried about children in her life, and I really don't want to worry about other people's cubs when she is old. Are you annoying? Your grandfather, although he is much older than my elder sister, but fortunately this person does not have to take care of the children. And he wants to find someone who is healthy, and my elder sister also wants to find someone who is healthy. We hit it off right away. We thought it was quite suitable, so we found you."

In the end, it is still unnecessary to think about the satisfaction of the child, even if it is a little older, it is appropriate.

If you have children, there will be more troubles.

Adult children have more things to do.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

These words really make people wonder what to say.

Teacher Xiang: "Well, I'll give you my eldest sister's address, and you can go and find out about her at will. She's really nice." Zhuang Zhixi was silent for a while, and said, "Well, let me tell

Grandpa, he I must find someone to inquire about it. I really can't guarantee whether it will be successful. Both sides should see each other correctly, right?"

Mr. Xiang agreed with this point, he sighed and said: "It is indeed such a truth, this matter must be seen by both parties. We are actually just hearsay."

He really didn't have a heart, and said bluntly: "My brother-in-law also listened to Aunt Zhou and the others whispering those things behind his back, so he thought it was appropriate. The idea is that there are few things to do and good health. My eldest sister is looking for a partner, and she also wants to find a body. It's better, otherwise we won't be too happy to be old mothers as soon as we pass by."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said, "Okay, then I'll ask when the time comes, and I'll let you know in a few days "He

nodded to the teacher and said, "Success, but don't come to me blatantly, I'm average, so don't affect you."

He smiled wryly, and said, "If I hadn't been divorced, I would never have dared to give it to my aunt. My sister introduced it to your family, and now that I am divorcing my wife, they will not be affected by me."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know, that's fine, I'll go first, and I'll let you know later, but you Don't worry too."

Nodding to the teacher: "That's okay."

Zhuang Zhixi didn't stay here for long, he went upstairs and didn't really want to be seen, it wasn't that he was unkind, but that there was something wrong with him. That's how it is. Who wants to get involved in right and wrong if they can avoid trouble.

If Teacher Xiang didn't want to be clean, he wouldn't have hid in such an unlucky corner.

Zhuang Zhixi rubbed his arm, feeling that this place is really fucking unlucky.

But maybe the word bad luck is for whom, if it is for Teacher Xiang, it is very auspicious. After all, only here can he be safe. In another place, with her status, she might be pulled out one way or another.

Zhuang Zhixi quickly went upstairs, got on the tricycle provided by the factory infirmary, and walked back slowly.

Really, if Bai Fendou found out about this, he would be really confused. How can you justify this matter? Bai Fendou wanted to get married, but he couldn't find a match on a blind date. Mr. Lan Sihai was old enough to even come to his door.

I really don't understand the world.

Zhuang Zhixi quickly returned to the work unit. As soon as he arrived at the work unit, he heard the buzz in the infirmary. Zhuang Zhixi:

" ???" He is capable.

"Hey, what else could it be? Zhou Qun came to work."

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

When he went to the hospital just now, Zhou Qun and the others were still fighting, so come to work after the fight? Thinking about it again, it's not surprising that Zhou Qun has taken leave for several days. Zhuang Zhixi remembered exactly how many days, but at least five days.

Today is Monday, no matter how you look at it, it is quite normal for Zhou Qun to come to work.

He asked curiously: "Where's Bai Fendou? Are you here?"

"He's here too, and Zhou Qun's wife is also here for work. I really haven't seen a man flinch. She asks for leave for so many days." , I heard that their section chief is very dissatisfied."

"So what if you are dissatisfied, there are people behind him, as long as you don't make a big mistake, it doesn't matter if you ask for more leave." "

That's true, but Jiang Lu is not easy, men and mothers-in-law She still has to take care of her in the hospital, and she really can't spare time..." "

Oh no, tell me, does Zhou Qun know what the hell he said?"

Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads. It's a little hard to guess whether Zhou Qun knows.

It stands to reason that Zhou Qun should know, but who can say that? After all, Jiang Lu hasn't come to work these days, so it's normal if he doesn't know.

"Oh no, did you see Bai Fendou? Bai Fendou's face was scratched, and it looked like a fresh injury. Did he fight with someone again? This kid is really good. This day has not stopped At that time, I felt like I was doing things in a hurry every day."

"It looks like a woman beat me, no, could it be Wang Xiangxiu?"

"That's impossible. Wang Xiangxiu looks very gentle. Maybe it's Wang Xiangxiu's mother-in-law. Isn't Wang Xiangxiu's mother-in-law pregnant with the old man's cub? As the only child, Bai Fendou is definitely not happy. There will be a fight."

"It's possible, it's possible."

Or else people are really busy these days, no, a little bit of gossip is really fun. Just like Chinese New Year. However, this is too outrageous, right? How did everyone know that Wang Xiangxiu's mother-in-law was hospitalized, it must be because of happiness.

This matter is really the fault of the old man Bai, he is so bluffing that it is useless to explain it now, but no one believes it.

It is estimated that in a few days, the child will be born, and Bai Fendou will have an extra brother.

Zhuang Zhixi couldn't stop thinking about it, and he laughed out loud.

Dr. Wang: "What are you laughing at?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I was thinking, it's not easy to work hard for nothing."

Everyone thought about it, and they all laughed.

Poor Bai Fendou kept sneezing amidst everyone's gossip. Today was his first day of work after vacation, and he was three hours late. It was already noon when he arrived, but the security department didn't care much about him.

It stands to reason that he will be counted, but who made him go to work with scratches? From this point of view, it means that he has been educated. Not too fussy.

However, Bai Fendou was not in a good mood. During his journey, he did not know how many people talked to him.

"Struggle, is your father looking for a mother for you? Then your father will be with Wang Xiangxiu's mother-in-law. Aren't you out of business?" "Struggle, I heard you want more younger

brothers? You Do you like a boy or a girl, or maybe a younger sister?"

"Let me tell you, if your father is born again, it would be better to give birth to a girl. The boy will fight with you, but the girl will marry you." Nothing."

"No, it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl. The old man Bai and that old lady Su can manage for a few years. Isn't this equivalent to Bai Fendeng having an extra son?" "It's okay to have an extra son.

" Well, anyway, Bai Fendou doesn't have a baby, so instead of being nice to other people's children all day long, it's better to raise his younger siblings as his own, they're all the same, right?"

Everyone talked more and more outrageous, Bai Fenden's nose was buzzing, and he flickered and said loudly: "Fuck, can you talk? Where is this going? Those are all nonsense rumors, do you understand the rumors?" It's fake. Why do you take each of them seriously? Can you say something human? Are you so nonsense? Do you want my Aunt Su's reputation? Besides, why did I have an affair with Wang Xiangxiu? Wang Xiangxiu and I were originally It's just neighbors, we have a good relationship, but I also see that her family is not easy, it's not the kind of relationship you think."

He actually likes Wang Xiangxiu, but today he had another fight with Aunt Su in the hospital, This made me feel uncomfortable.

Why can Zhou Qun find a second marriage with good conditions, why can he only find a second marriage?

His awesomeness has been blown out, and he must find someone who is better than Jiang Lu. Although, in his mind, Wang Xiangxiu is much better than Jiang Lu, she is considerate, beautiful and capable of giving birth to children, but the only thing is that Wang Xiangxiu's family conditions are incomparable with Jiang Lu.

He struggled in vain, he still wanted to find a woman with excellent family conditions, and he had to get married first, so that he could overwhelm Zhou Qun.

It can also crush... Zhuang Zhixi.

Although Zhuang Zhixi had never shown off in front of him, Bai Fendou still found Zhuang Zhixi a bit displeased. It was okay before, he was the younger brother of the same courtyard, but now it is different.

He got married and had a daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law was pretty good, but he was the only one, and he was the only one who was single.

So Bai Fendou didn't like Zhuang Zhixi.

Why is it Zhuang Zhixi and not Yang Lixin?

Spit, a door-to-door son-in-law, even if the son can't follow his own surname, he still looks down on him, he is just a boneless one.

As for Zhuang Zhiyuan.

Spit, a daughter-in-law will only be an idiot to her mother's family, she has a good job and let it go out, it's not enviable!

So Zhuang Zhixi deserves to be envied.

Bai Fendou was in a bad mood, so he made up his mind that he must find Aunt Wang and introduce himself to a good partner. His condition is also very good, isn't it?

Because of this, Bai Fendou who was off work and Zhuang Zhixi who was off work appeared together at Aunt Wang's house.

Aunt Wang: "???"

Is she so important?

Bai Fendou was also suspicious: "What are you doing here?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "I came here to see Aunt Wang for something, can't I?" Bai

Fendou: "What's the matter?"

: "You said what's the matter with me, can I tell you? Oh no, what's the matter with you?"

Bai Fendou smiled unnaturally, and then thought, finding a wife is not ashamed. He said carelessly: " Didn't

I want to ask Aunt Wang to see how the introduction of my partner is going?

" Where can you find someone for your request? Aunt Wang looked at Zhuang Zhixi again, it was quite strange that this kid came over suddenly. Bai Fenden was still working carelessly for nothing. He said, "I want to find a wife. It doesn't have to be very good, as long as she is better than Jianglu. How about it? I don't ask too much, right?" Aunt Wang took a deep breath . In one breath, I couldn't help but said: "Why not high? Very high! How about your actual situation? You don't even think about it, you are already in your early thirties, and you are still flirting with widows. The reputation outside is so-so, you How can I find good conditions for you? With such conditions, they got married early. Do you still have to wait until you are married? Go, go, get out of here, and don't make fun of me." Bai Fendou's eyes were like bull's eyes The same size: "Why is this just kidding? What I said is true."

Aunt Wang saw that he was so unaware of Jing'er, so she simply didn't bother to talk to him. As a matchmaker, one should pay attention to who is suitable. ?

The old lady can't afford to lose that person.

Aunt Wang looked at Zhuang Zhixi again, and said, "Why did you come here? Your grandfather? Why didn't the old man come by himself? You just came, let's go, let's go over and say, I have seven who are almost suitable here, look Let's see which one he thinks is better."

Bai Fendu's eyes widened all of a sudden, he was so angry that his whole body was buzzing, what's the matter with him just messing around, this old man suddenly has seven suitable ones? Is this still a person? Why do you bully people like this?

He stretched out his big hand, stopped Aunt Wang, and said, "Aunt Wang, you don't do things like this. You can introduce me to one and find seven suitable ones for him at once. Do you think this is suitable?" Aunt

Wang slapped the man's hand off and said, "What's inappropriate? I think it's quite suitable." She said

suddenly, "You have high requirements, so naturally there is no suitable one; others don't have high requirements. Naturally, there are many suitable ones. Although there are many suitable ones for Uncle Lan, but we haven't met each other, no one can say whether it will be possible or not. I have these in my hands. It's not that Uncle Lan can choose alone, and there are many choices for others. Blind date It's a process where the two sides see each other. Go, you don't understand. Go on the other side."

Bai Fendou has had another fight with someone in the hospital and was sprayed by Aunt Zhou, and now he is being laughed at when he turns to work up. The incident of him falling into the cesspit and eating shit has just passed, and finally everyone stopped laughing when they saw him.

As a result, now everyone is starting to gossip about his dad again.

The brothers and sisters are all out, it's really nonsense, and it's obviously his father's business, why no one goes to the old man to gossip, but they all go to his side, which is really annoying.

In short, Bai Fendou urgently wants to find a good partner now, so as to avenge his shame.

This is a matter of face for a man, and he must not admit defeat.

"My requirements are not high at all, and Xiaozhuang's salary is not as high as mine. Look at what kind of partner he is looking for..." he muttered.

But this remark made Aunt Wang, a gold medal matchmaker, immediately angry, and she shouted directly: "Can you show some face? It's true that your salary is higher than others, but you don't even look at how old you are. How old is he, almost ten years older than him, are you embarrassed to say? Besides, look at what you look like, and what he looks like, I ask you to go home and look in the mirror, why are there so many Not to mention that Xiao Zhuang is a regular worker with a job, even if he is not, it is not difficult to find a partner with his appearance. But you... Forget it. You leave me! I am too lazy to look at you! Get out!" She said as

if The Hedong Lion roared out.

"Get lost!" Bai Fendou was kicked out, and Zhuang Zhixi watched the fun from the sidelines, overjoyed.

Aunt Wang: "You came here this time..."

Zhuang Zhixi: "I really came here this time for the blind date with my grandfather..."

He lowered his voice and said, "The thing is, Aunt Zhou and Aunt Su are not hospitalized anymore. What? They just talked about my grandfather in the hospital. You know, my grandfather just came from another place. They don't know about my grandfather's situation, so there's nothing else to say. I can only talk about my personal life. Now, it is necessary to say what he intends to find again. They all laughed at my grandpa's weird request... As a result, you can think of it, they have no good intentions, but they can't stand it. Those who talk about it don't want to hear it, and those who want to listen to it. They have the next bed. There is a young man, I don't know if you remember it, but you should have seen it when you sent Aunt Su off in the past. He heard about it, and thought that his grandfather was quite suitable for his elder sister. I want to see if I can go on a blind date..."

Aunt Wang: "..."

What the hell kind of development is this.

It's nothing, but in general, we know each other's situation. You can't just fall from the sky and just go on a blind date. My mother doesn't know much about these things, so it's not just you. Can you find out about the personal situation of this lesbian? You are well-informed in this field. "

As soon as Zhuang Zhixi got home, he talked to Lan Sihai about this matter. In fact, Lan Sihai's requirements are really not high. He doesn't ask for what he has or doesn't have. He only asks for one thing to be healthy. And he himself is in good health. But

as Zhuang Zhixi said, although Lan Sihai agrees, he must ask about the specific situation. Who knows if there will be any tricks. This person is older and smarter, and he is afraid of encountering fraudulent marriages. After all

, He has also experienced it, the second term! In fact, there are people outside the family, and he is looking for a meal ticket. He has

also experienced really bad health, the third term!

In fact, Lan Sihai can be regarded as affectionate and righteous, in Jinling Everyone sighs that he is a good man. After all, he is willing to spend money to treat the disease of his later married daughter-in-law, so he has no hesitation at all. Just for this, many people will give a thumbs up, this is not human Everyone can do it.

Aunt Wang: "If you are looking for me for this matter, you are looking for the right person. Your mother doesn't care much about this, and doesn't know anyone. Tell me, what's the name of that person, I'll go and inquire about the hall. "

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "That person lives in Nanluoguxiang, his name is Luo Xiaohe. There should be an old lady, a divorced younger sister and an unmarried younger brother at home. She was never married because she fell into the water in her early years and couldn't give birth. I probably know about this situation... I need you to find out the details."

Aunt Wang frowned: "Luo Xiaohe? I don't know this person, but it doesn't matter, I don't know many people. Let's do it As a matchmaker, we often communicate with each other, don't worry, I will inquire about this matter as soon as possible, and you just wait for the news."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Okay."

He said: "Thank you, aunt."

Aunt Wang gave him a white look , said: "What is there to thank? I am a matchmaker, and I am happy to be a matchmaker. Besides, your grandpa is easy to find."

Although this old man is old, he is in good health and has a high salary. He has no children around him. And they also made it clear that the house will be given to the wife in the future, and the children will not be able to take it away. In fact, it is good for those who want to find a wife when they are old. Regardless of the size of the house, there are at least multiple guarantees.

Just for this, there are many people who are happy.

She said: "You just have a good time. Hey, I have to meet your grandfather. I still have a few suitable ones. I have to talk to him..." When the two went out together, they just

watched When Bai Fendou squatted at the middle door between the two entrances and drew a circle, he was in a daze, and he was unhappy.

Seeing Zhuang Zhixi coming out with Aunt Wang, his face darkened instantly.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

What's wrong with her mother!

Your sickness of jealousy is not over yet!

Chapter 54

Zhuang Zhixi turned into a matchmaker and began to match up with Mr. Lan, but Mingmei, the serious granddaughter, didn't worry much. Mingmei has a big heart and is a bit informal. What she was even more curious about was that these people were discharged from the hospital, would they be some monsters?

Whether she is a demon or not, Mingmei finds it quite interesting. These people have enriched her life and -- savings.

Mingmei watches less movies now, there is no way, there are more gossips in their courtyard, but if one is not paying attention, she will not be able to keep up. From this point of view, movies are really nothing at all, and it is not as interesting to watch gossip.

But unexpectedly, whether it was Aunt Zhou or Aunt Su, they were both peaceful after they were discharged from the hospital.

On the contrary, Zhou Qun came back from work on his first day with a dark complexion. He happened to meet Mingmei when he was walking in the alley. He forced a smile and said hello, "Xiaozhuang's wife is off work." Mingmei hummed, her voice was clear and crisp

, She looked at Zhou Qun's expression curiously, and said, "Brother Zhou Qun, you are at work now, haven't you rested for a while?

" Screws, the operation of this factory requires countless screws, and I can't do without them. Our electrician team has fewer people than other teams. If I keep asking for leave, other people will have to be busy. And it affects everyone. Are you right?"

Mingmei nodded and said that this big brother is so hypocritical.

She didn't believe this kind of pretense at all, but Mingmei blinked her eyes, but she was very face-saving and didn't say anything more. She didn't speak, but Zhou Qun got excited and babbled on.

"I think you are still young, and you must lack some life experience. In this regard, I am much better than you. In fact, we all married too early. It is not that it is not good to marry early, but that it is too early to marry Early, in fact, I don't know what people want, and maybe the choice may not be right. And peers may not be able to give us good guidance, such as Xiaozhuang, his work is actually no deeper development, You must not understand this before getting married. I don't know why your family didn't mention you. But you should know that only by engaging in technology can you have professional development. Like me, I am now a seventh-level electrician Yes. I am the only young seventh-level electrician like me in our machinery factory. No matter from which aspect, I can say that I am a capable person. If you have a working life You can come to me for any confusion in life. As a person who is a few years older than you, I will be happy to help you. They are all working class, and they should help each other. Daughter-in-law Xiaozhuang, how about me Let me call you Mingmei, your name sounds very..."

Mingmei immediately said, "Then you should call me Xiaozhuang's wife, I'm not used to being called by my name by people I don't know at all, or you can call me Comrade Xiaoming like others, that's fine too.

" He went on and on: "But Brother Zhou Qun, I don't think what you said is good at all. Why does our Zhuang Zhixi have no future? I think our Zhuang Zhixi is very good. Yes, our Zhuang Zhixi is not like Zhou Qun Brother, you are so ambitious and want to be the director of the factory, but you can't just say that we have no future."

Zhou Qun: "..." Are you a mother who can't understand human speech? The point is how is Zhuang Zhixi? Does it matter if he has a future? The important thing is not that you should admire me? Zhou Qun's face changed slightly.

Besides, his face was even darker, and he was too embarrassed.

He already knew what his old mother had done in the security department. How could she dare to say that she was going to be the factory manager? What would everyone think of it, and more importantly, what would the factory manager think of it. Zhou Qun got angry because of this matter.

I didn't expect it to be even worse now.

"Oh no, Brother Zhou Qun, you are an electrician now, how many steps do you need to be promoted to the factory manager?" Mingmei asked curiously, and she said, "Can you be promoted directly to the factory manager with an exception? If you If you become the factory manager, you will have a separate house, so do you still live in this yard? If you move out, will you bring your mother with you?" Mingmei is still babbling: "I heard your

mother If you want to impress Deputy Factory Manager Zhang and punish him to clean the toilet, will you listen to your mother?" "

Oh, yes, I heard that you are going to fire people from the security department. Is it true? If you do this, will you listen to me?" Won't you get beaten?"

Zhou Qun: "..."

The corners of his mouth twitched violently, and he deeply felt that Zhuang Zhixi's wife was just as annoying as Zhuang Zhixi, whether she had good eyesight or not, and was also annoying.

He took a deep breath and said, "My mother is just joking, don't take it seriously."

Mingmei's eyes were serious: "Then why is it a joke? I heard that you are serious. It's a pity that I am not from your factory, so I can't go to the security department to eavesdrop. I heard that many people in your factory go to the security department. I eavesdropped. Aunt Zhou really has a reputation! You see, she is a powerful figure in our courtyard, and she can attract everyone's attention in your factory. Even the news of Aunt Su's birth is ranked behind your mother. , Really amazing!"

Zhou Qun: "...I'm home. Hurry up and have dinner." At

this time, he didn't want to talk to Mingmei anymore. He was still a little messy, but now he has nothing , Looking at Mingmei again, I feel that this face is a bit hideous.

Just fucking you will babble!

A woman, no matter how good-looking she is, without a gentle character who can serve others, is destined not to go far.

Zhou Qun snorted coldly, turned around and went home, Mingmei also pushed the bicycle home, Zhuang Zhixi asked curiously: "What are you talking to Zhou Qun?" Mingmei said with a big smile, "

He wants to sow discord , I'll pierce his heart."

She smiled vaguely, don't think that she can fool her because she has no heart, she is not deeply involved in the world, but she is not a fool.

"This dog has malicious intentions."

Mingmei complained.

Zhuang Zhixi's expression didn't change, but she raised the corners of her mouth, saying meaningfully: "You've sent your mind to my house..."

Mingmei rubbed Zhuang Zhixi's face, and said, "Don't worry, I won't be deceived, I'm not You're a fool, trust this kind of person. Don't try to take advantage of me. If he dares to provoke me, I'll pierce my heart and see who gets hurt." For

such a shameless person, tearing his face off will make him It was excruciating.

Zhuang Zhixi looked down at his wife and said, "If he dares to provoke my wife, I'll give him a Foshan Shadowless Kick."

Mingmei laughed out loud.

The husband and wife came to the main house to eat together hand in hand. Yesterday the food was better, but today it was lighter. They fried two green vegetables and two small pickles. This is the kimchi Zhao Guihua made some time ago, one is radish and the other is cabbage.

Because the taste is a bit different from ordinary pickles, it is quite popular with everyone, and it tastes very refreshing.

It's better than winter now, and the dishes are not so monotonous. However, the weather in early April doesn't mean that there are too many dishes. Mingmei likes to eat radish kimchi very much, and thinks it tastes very refreshing.

Compared with spicy cabbage, it is worse.

"Mom, how do you make this? I never ate it when I was at my mother's house." Mingmei asked curiously.

Zhao Guihua: "Korean people, it's not very popular to eat like this here. I heard it from others. I tried it myself. I didn't expect it to work." Mingmei: "I think it's delicious,

I can ask Ask me how to do it, teach my mother?"

That's how she is, just say what you want, if you can do it, it doesn't matter if you can't. Anyway, there is something in the unambiguous words, anyway, it is very direct.

Zhao Guihua: "Don't ask, you won't understand if you ask. If you think it's delicious, ask your mother to come and learn from me. I'll teach her."

Zhao Guihua has a good relationship with Mingmei's mother Lan Ling, although Now the two parties are just in-laws who are not familiar with each other, but to Zhao Guihua, they are old sisters for decades.

Mingmei: "Okay."

Liang Meifen twitched the corners of her mouth, and wanted to say that she would also call her mother, but she was like this, she wanted to gain something, but she didn't want to speak. She pursed her lips and looked at her mother-in-law expectantly. However... not yet.

The topic of her mother-in-law is over.

Liang Meifen began to feel uncomfortable again, but Zhao Guihua didn't look at her in a daze. Zhao Guihua wouldn't take these small things to heart. To put it bluntly, if you don't fight for what you want, you can expect someone to take the initiative to deliver it to you.

If you get cheap and act good, then don't think about it.

Zhao Guihua looked at Zhuang Zhixi again: "Have you told Aunt Wang about that Luo Xiaohe?" Zhuang Zhixi nodded: " Yes, Aunt

Wang will help me find out the situation."

Existence, you see, a small change will lead to many big changes, there was no such thing as being hospitalized in the previous life, so there is no such thing as Luo Xiaohe.

But in this life, there was something about being hospitalized, and now there is something about Luo Xiaohe.

Speaking of which, in his previous life, Mr. Lan Sihai had a few blind dates, but they didn't work out. It's not that Mr. Lan doesn't like it, but that the woman can see anything, but she doesn't want to turn around.

Later they found out that it was Aunt Zhou who was behind the scenes. There was also a house issue in their previous life, but it was not as serious as this time. But there was also such a thing, Aunt Zhou held a grudge and provoked it. And with Aunt Su's help, naturally every time I get twice the result with half the effort.

Although the relationship between the two old ladies is not good, they can come together because of their personal interests. At that time, Aunt Su still wanted to develop with Old Man Lan, so she was naturally willing to cooperate with Aunt Zhou in doing so.

But this time, Zhao Guihua felt that things would definitely not develop as they did in her previous life. After all, it was a mistake, and the woman still got the news from these two old ladies. Naturally know their malice.

"Mom, what are you thinking?"

Zhuang Zhixi asked curiously, Zhao Guihua: "I didn't think about anything."

A few people were eating, and suddenly they heard a sharp cry from outside, Zhao Guihua: "It's started again ..."

As soon as people came back, they immediately turned into monsters. I really don't know where their spirit came from. She sighed: "It really doesn't stop."

Zhuang Zhixi ran directly to the door with his job bowl in his hand, looking towards Zhou's house, yes. , This is exactly Aunt Zhou's cry, every time she cries frighteningly as if she is choking her throat. The rest of the family also came over curiously to watch the fun, but Zhao Guihua ate calmly.

"Zhou Qun must have gotten angry with his mother because of those rumors in the factory." "

Then who can bear it? You say mother, it's fine if you don't help, and hinder your son's work. Zhou Qun is another Be strong..."

"Isn't Zhou Qun very filial?"

"Filial piety can't stop Mrs. Zhou and Li's messing around."

The movement of Zhou's family attracted everyone to go out to watch the fun, and everyone was really afraid that the trouble would not be big enough.

The blue old man moved very fast, and was the first to come out. After all, he has heard that this yard is very lively, but this is the first time he really watched the excitement. He was holding a bowl of noodles, slurping endlessly, looking at the Zhou family with great interest, and sighed: " What a rare harmonious family!"

Onlookers: "..."

But, you are an old man, the food is really good, right? He not only ate noodles with white noodles, but also shredded pork in the bowl, and what others ate were shredded pork noodles.

Aunt Su saw it too, her eyes flickered, and she said: "Brother Lan, the food you eat is really good. My grandson hasn't eaten meat for a long time..." Old man Lan: "Isn't yours a thief? Didn't eat it?

" Aren't you stealing everywhere? Are you afraid of being short of mouth?"

Aunt Su's face turned dark all of a sudden, and she was trembling with anger. She has a lot of thoughts, but they are only limited to normal communication. People like old man Lan, she really has a second Just break the defense. Who made this blue old man always talk about her most important grandson? She can resist other things, but this is the only one that can't.

The three children are her heart and soul, and she can't even pretend to be her. She said sharply: "Old man Lan, what are you talking about!"

Just now, he was old brother Lan, and now he is old man Lan.

What a change in a second.

The old man Lan said confidently: "I can't tell the truth? Don't think that I just wanted to fool me when I moved here. It's not like I don't know everything."

Aunt Su trembled angrily, and the old man Bai also came out at this time. Front: "Big sister, why are you telling him these things?"

Then he stared at the old man Lan and said, "Big brother, you see that you are not a man for doing this thing. What kind of a hero is bullying a widow. "

He has heard that this person is looking for a partner, and Aunt Wang has selected many suitable ones at once, which makes him very jealous. Although, although he himself didn't want to look for it these years, Aunt Wang, as a neighbor, never offered to introduce him, which is really not righteous at all. I was blinded to live in the same courtyard for so long.

Because of this, he disliked Old Man Lan very much.

The old man Lan didn't bother to pay attention to this old guy, and said directly: "Is it necessary for you to take care of me? You can take care of yourself. Take a look at you. You are twenty years younger than me. You look like a It's my peers. I don't know why I wasted it, I didn't take care of myself and I didn't take care of others." It's

rare that old man Lan doesn't speak in a weird way, but the truth is even more annoying!

"you you you!"

All the neighbors who came to watch the fun, hey, let alone, Mr. Lan is right, the two old men are at least 20 years apart, but just looking at their appearance, they seem to be of the same age. Speaking of which, they can still guess that Old Man Lan is younger. After all, his hair was combed meticulously, and his clothes were neat and clean. Looking at the old man, he looked like an old bachelor.

Those with unkempt appearance and oily hair can cook a dish, and their clothes are even more dirty.

This guy doesn't clean up at all.

"Men don't look at appearances, old brother Bai, don't worry about this." Aunt Su didn't want to make a fuss, this blue old man is a master of technology, has a factory manager behind him, and has several apprentices in his hands. They will suffer if they mess with it.

Aunt Su doesn't care who suffers and who doesn't, but if old man Bai has something to do, wouldn't it cost money? She absolutely cannot agree to this. The old man's money is equivalent to her money.

It's okay to waste it, she still thinks about making a suit of clothes for her grandson in summer.

Thinking of her daughter-in-law handing over her salary after receiving it, Aunt Su was even more annoyed, thinking that Wang Xiangxiu was really useless at all. As long as she's not here, the bitch can't support the family.

Her mind was spinning quickly, and she quickly comforted the old man Bai, and said, "Brother Bai, we are all neighbors, so it's not good to make troubles all the time and make people laugh. We won't do it... Besides, there are some things In fact, it's just a misunderstanding. After all, our family's life is too difficult, and the child wants to eat meat..."

"What's the matter, wait for me, I'll go buy a catty of meat tomorrow, and you cook it for the children." The white old man is very arrogant, he is actually very stingy in other places, but it is not the case here with Aunt Su .

Sure enough, Aunt Su said with a smile: "Old Bai, you are out of temper!"

The old man Bai smiled triumphantly, and looked at the old man Lan.

However, the old man Lan looked at them as if he was watching a play. For some reason, this look made people feel very uncomfortable. He was about to make amends for himself, when Aunt Zhou burst into tears again: "What did I do wrong? I'm all for your own good, but you don't understand me at all, and now you still blame me. Jiang Lu, you are You bastard, you non-laying hen dare to arrange me, I will kill you!" "

Mom, I will listen to you how you make trouble at home, but you can't embarrass the group of brothers outside, you know him How difficult is it? How much of an impact you have had on him..." Jiang Lu argued hard.

She didn't go to the factory for the past few days, so she naturally didn't know about those rumors, and she only found out about the ferment to this point today. Originally, she thought that this matter was not a big deal, but seeing Zhou Qun's worried brows furrowed, how could she not feel distressed?

Coupled with Zhou Qun's detailed analysis with her, she couldn't help but have a good talk with her mother-in-law.

Otherwise, if this continues, it will only add chaos to Brother Qun. How can Brother Group develop anything?

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law talked to each other, but they quarreled like hell.

Everyone was eating melons at the door, but Zhao Guihua was not very interested. To be honest, it was not the first time she had met Zhou Qun. He wanted to master Jiang Lu, so he kept using his mother Suppress ginger reed; he wanted to beat Zhou Li's old lady, so he beat Zhou Li with ginger reed.

In any case, he himself stayed out of the matter and acted like a good guy. A real hypocrite.

Seeing that the family members were all watching the fun, Zhao Guihua simply went to wash the dishes by herself, while the little tiger head wandered around and said, "Why do they always quarrel?" The

little one was very confused.

Zhao Guihua: "I'm not free yet."

She didn't watch the excitement, turned around and went back to the room to take out Little Swallow's dress. The two dresses were ready, and the sewing machine was not available. It seems that this sewing ticket is really not good. It's easy to find. Zhao Guihua said: "Little Swallow."

"I'm here."

The little girl ran in from outside, although she didn't understand it very well, but the little girl was very happy to watch the excitement.

Zhao Guihua: "Come on, try on the dress."

"Is it for me! Is this for me?" The little girl's eyes were wide open, and her little face was flushed with excitement.

"Yes, it's for you."

Zhao Guihua spliced ​​cloth strips into a dress with horizontal stripes, which was cute and flattering.

Little Swallow leaned over excitedly and said, "It looks so good." Zhao Guihua said, "Come on, try on

the skirt and see if it will change."

Seeing her impatient look, Zhao Guihua burst out laughing, and lamented that this little girl really likes to be pretty when she hits children.

She said: "Come on, I'll wear the milk for you."

She quickly took off the thick clothes on the little girl, and then put on a dress for her. Check the size, it's a little loose, but it's very suitable, this Fat and thin can be worn for two or three years. She nodded and said: "It's good, take it off."

Little Yanzi grabbed the clothes and didn't want to move.

Zhao Osmanthus: "The clothes need to be washed before they can be worn. I can't do it now. Besides, it's still very cold. I'll wear them after a few days when it gets warmer." Little Yanzi muttered, and Zhao Osmanthus asked her to try them on

again Picking up another one, she nodded and said, "That's right, they all fit well."

Little Swallow swayed happily, and she really had more new clothes. Grandma really didn't lie.

The little tiger head also sighed from the side: "It's so beautiful, no one is more beautiful than my sister."

Now there are very few good-looking colors, most of them are grayish colors, such as bright colors such as red and yellow. very. It is even more difficult to buy a piece of clothing. But fortunately, Zhao Guihua picked up several pieces of this color in the cloth strips, which were matched in the skirt. Although it was just an embellishment, it was completely unexpected that the material was not enough.

Besides, this cloth strip also has the advantage of cloth strips, they are basically long strips, if there are all kinds of them, it will be difficult to cut and splice, but they are all long strips, which is quite convenient. And it looks good together, not to mention little girls, even adults can wear it.

But it's a lot more troublesome.

Zhao Guihua put the two dresses on the chair, and Xiao Yanzi's eyes were glued to the dress, and she didn't move.

Zhao Guihua: "Don't worry, I'll put it away for you when I wash it tomorrow."

Little Yanzi nodded seriously with a serious face. She knows that the clothes she just bought can be touched by anyone, and they are not clean. She had to wash it clean before she could wear it, otherwise it would be unhygienic. Children must pay attention to hygiene so that they will not get sick.

If you are sick, you have to go to the hospital for injections and medicines.

Medicine is bitter.

Needles are painful.

She doesn't want it!

Little Swallow immediately said: "It needs to be washed."

Zhao Osmanthus: "Yes."

The little girl hummed a little song she learned in kindergarten, and walked around the house with her little hands behind her back. She stopped going outside to watch the fun, and looked up occasionally. She glanced at her new clothes, but soon, her eyes fell on her grandma again: "Grandma, what are you sewing?" Zhao

Guihua: "There is still some left, I will sew some rags."

, saw the little girl sticking to a small piece of red cloth, Zhao Guihua pondered for a while and said, "Let me make you a sandbag."

Little Swallow's eyes lit up again, and she nodded quickly. Zhao Guihua said, " Well , I'll make one for you.

" "By the way, your uncle picked fruit for you to catch sparrows on the mountain a few days ago, did you give it to you?" The two children were startled, shaking their heads in unison. They don't make this thing. Zhao Guihua knew as soon as she thought about it. There were so many things to do, and the third child probably forgot about it. She said: "Your uncle will come back after watching the fun. You ask him to teach you." Hutou immediately got anxious and moved to the door, wanting to call someone, but Zhao Guihua could see it without looking up, and said, "You are waiting What's the rush? It's getting dark, and I can't do anything today." Hutou sighed softly, he wanted to catch sparrows. The child swallowed, feeling a little greedy. She moved quickly on this side, and quickly sewed two sandbags, one was light red and the other was cyan. The light red one is a bit uneven in color, so Zhao Guihua is not used in clothes, but it is fine for making bean buns. Zhao Guihua: "When I go up the mountain to find some grass seeds for you to put in it, it will be ready for use." " Okay~" The two children are happy, and children nowadays really don't have any toys. "Grandma, what are you doing?" Time to lead us there? I also want to go up the mountain. " Zhao Guihua: "What are the children doing up the mountain?" Going up the mountain is very tiring. You can play at home and let your uncle teach you how to catch sparrows. " "But we want to play." " Tiger head to finger, whispering for himself, he really wants to play, boys are more or less naughty, he really wants to go to the mountains and seas. Some children in their class have relatives in the country , It is said that it can still go up the tree and down the river.

Although their children in the city live better than those in the countryside, they have never done anything like going down the river.

He really wanted to go, and although the adults would not let him tell, Hutou was no longer a four or five-year-old child, he was already a seven-year-old cub this year, and he knew that his family was fishing outside and had a secret base.

Hmph, the grown-ups kept it under wraps, thinking the kid didn't know, but he overheard it all.

Little Hutou really wanted to go, but his grandma waved his hand, extremely ruthless.

Zhao Guihua: "Where are you going? When your uncle leads you to catch sparrows tomorrow, you don't want to go up the mountain at all. Going up the mountain is tiring and hungry, but catching sparrows can be roasted and eaten directly. Do you like that?"

Tiger Head: "Sparrow."

Children still have to choose what to eat!

That's meat.

Zhao Guihua nodded and said, "That's right."

Now sparrows can be regarded as the four evils. Catch sparrows, which are praised by everyone, but no one will say that you destroy the ecological balance and waste the lives of sparrows. It's nothing like that, the more you catch now, the better it will be. Otherwise, this thing will always harm the crops, which is really annoying.

Otherwise, you can't bear the reputation of being a four evils.

In a few years, the four pests will change and become mice, flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches.

But the current four pests do not have cockroaches, and sparrows are among them.

This sparrow is not so good. If you catch a mouse, it is a good way to make a little money. These days there are a lot of rats, ho ho food and things are spoiled, and various departments are very encouraging to eliminate the four pests. For example, the general street organizes a few times a year to eliminate the four pests and rats.

Ordinary people can also catch mice. After catching mice, they can be exchanged for money. Although there are not many, it is also a way to make small money. Exchanging mouse tails for money, some small mouse catching experts can make a little money by doing this.

Don't doubt, there is such a reward at this time.

In her previous life, Zhao Guihua thought about it for the sake of raising money for her family, but catching mice was harder than fishing, so she finally gave up. But, Zhao Guihua suddenly remembered something, she patted her head, and suddenly remembered Bai Fendou.

She vaguely remembered that Bai Fendou was quite good at trapping mice, relying on this, he made a lot of money.

Zhao Guihua's thoughts came back, and the quarrel outside also came to an end, Ming Jin withdrew.

Everyone was still interested in watching the movie, and one by one walked in, smacking their lips, Mingmei: "A movie ticket costs 10 cents, so the money is saved like this." Liang Meifen: "???" Confused,

puzzled

.

Mingmei said confidently: "If we go to the theater, don't we save the money for going to the movies?"

Liang Meifen thought seriously and nodded: "It seems to make sense."

The tiger's head came out: "Uncle, Uncle, Grandma said you have Grass seeds can attract sparrows!"

He blinked and said, "I want it."

Zhuang Zhixi patted his head: "Yes, I forgot about that."

He said, "I'll show you how to do it tomorrow."

"Okay Yay!" The child was bouncing around, and his younger sister, Xiaoyanzi, was also bouncing around, "Little Yanzi wants to be together too."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Success, all together."

Zhuang Zhixi is very good at netting sparrows. When it is difficult, if you don't want to find food, you will really starve to death. So catching sparrows is a trivial matter.

As long as there is bait, there is no need to worry about the sparrow not being fooled.

"I get off work tomorrow."

"Yes."

Zhuang Zhiyuan looked at the child clinging to his younger brother, and thought of how clinging to him that brat Zhuang Zhixi was when he was a child. At that time, he was really annoying, mainly because of this guy... He was obviously a child, why did he have to ask for a big job, he was really looking for a beating.

Cry if you don't give.

It's so good that he was tossing him crazy, now seeing his son pestering his younger brother, he smiled slightly, and deeply felt that his son was venting his anger on him.

"Oh, by the way, your mother sent a message today, saying that she wants you to go back to her mother's house tomorrow." Zhuang Zhiyuan seemed to have just remembered, but in fact, he has always kept it in his heart, but he really doesn't like to talk about it. Son.

No one is a fool, Liang Meifen's natal family poached their daughter to supplement their son, as Liang Meifen's man, he naturally felt uncomfortable. But it's not easy to say it directly even if you are a man, but even if you don't say it directly, you are really unhappy in your heart.

In the past, the two of them had no children, so he didn't care too much. After all, Liang Meifen's natal family also raised her so much, and even supported her to study. But they all have children, and they have to take care of their own little family. Taking advantage once or twice is not enough, which is very disgusting.

Speaking of it, Zhuang Zhiyuan could bear it, but Liang Meifen gave up all his work. This can be regarded as touching Zhuang Zhiyuan's bottom line.

He said: "Your mother dragged your neighbors to pass on the message to me today. You can go back tomorrow morning and come back after lunch there.

"

Zhao Guihua looked up at Liang Meifen.

Liang Meifen immediately looked forward to it. Before when she went back to her mother's house, her mother-in-law would ask her to carry something. This time... She was looking forward to it very much. There are smoked rabbits at home. She looked at Zhao Guihua helplessly, and Zhao Guihua said coldly: "You go back to your mother's house, what should you say and what should not be said, I should be a little familiar in my heart, let me know that you tell me where our family fished, you will Don't come back forever."

Liang Meifen: "!!!"

She didn't expect her mother-in-law to say this, Zhao Guihua: "Okay, let's all go back to the house."

She used to pay attention to face, although she didn't like this in-law, but she deserved it. There are some etiquettes, but now, hehe!

She feeds her good things to the wolves because she has a lot of spare money. For some people, no matter how much you give, they think they should. She used to care about her face, but she knows it again, when this thing doesn't fucking care, it's a fart.

She drove everyone away, and explained, "Liang Meifen, wash your daughter's dress before you leave tomorrow." "

Okay." Liang Meifen still looked forward to it, but Zhao Guihua still had a coffin face. Not to mention a little bit, she felt uncomfortable in an instant. The people in the two rooms went back to their own rooms, Liang Meifen said with red eyes: "Zhiyuan, why didn't you mention that Mom prepared a gift for me?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan said casually: "What beautiful things are you thinking about?"

Liang Meifen: "But it was there before."

She retorted.

Zhuang Zhiyuan glanced at the stupid daughter-in-law and said, "You didn't give the job to your younger brother before."

Liang Meifen was speechless for a while. After a long time, she shed a tear and said, "Then give me twenty One dollar."

Zhuang Zhiyuan was already lying down, but sat up with a grunt. Said: "How much do you want?"

Liang Meifen frowned, and said: "I haven't been back to my mother's house for a long time, so I should bring more gifts, otherwise, how would my parents miss me and you, son-in-law? Twenty yuan is also appropriate Ah. This money bought our face."

An honest man like Zhuang Zhiyuan suddenly became angry and said loudly: "Face? What face do you have? Your face is worth half a month's salary? Your parents treat you as their own Are you alive? What do you want to do when you give your job to your younger brother?"

"But they raised me..."

"Your younger brother didn't raise you. You know how much you have contributed to them over the years. Liang Meifen , don't treat me like a fool!~ If you don't want to live, go back to your mother's house. I promise I won't stop you!"

He didn't even wash up, and pulled the quilt to cover his head.

Liang Meifen: "You..."

Her tears streamed down instantly, and she kept sobbing, but seeing that her man didn't say a word, he ignored her. She just felt that she had suffered too much in her life. How come no one understands her.

"Cry out and cry." Zhuang Zhiyuan said in a low voice.

Liang Meifen got up and was about to leave, but when she looked at her man again, she really didn't even look at her, and she panicked for a moment.

She hesitated for a moment, then whispered, "Zhiyuan, I know, I know you blame me..."

"I blame you. I blame you for not thinking about your own children. I haven't figured it out yet." Zhuang Zhiyuan sat up and said, "Look at how your parents treat you. Besides asking for money and things, they also What will you do, you are greedy for such a little warmth? Then you live with them, or live with me and the children. Do you know what you have done? You have no job now, and we have to raise two children Why do you have the nerve to say that you want twenty yuan?"

Liang Meifen: "But, my parents' money can't be used up, and the third child and his wife's money can't be used up..."

She felt that she was very reasonable.

"It's not yours that they can't run out of money! Please save face!" Zhuang Zhiyuan is also a face-saving person. When he heard Liang Meifen's words, he was blown up. It's really embarrassing to say such words on the stage. Grandma's house.

He would be ashamed to death.

"Liang Meifen, let me hear you say something like that again, and you'll get the hell out of here!" Zhuang Zhiyuan's voice became louder.

"You!"

"I will do what I say. It seems that I didn't make it clear. You are not finished. You are not the only shrewd person in this world. If you make such thoughts and help me with my mother's family, we will die." Divorce! Get out!" After Zuhang Vocational College yelled, they covered their heads and went to sleep.

He is not such a loud person on weekdays, he has always been very sweet with Liang Meifen, after all it is a free love.

However, I am afraid of comparison. In this way, every daughter-in-law in the yard is counted as one. If there is no such daughter-in-law, he always feels ashamed. I used to be able to cover my head without looking, but now my younger brother is also married. The contrasts in this home are real. How can he feel comfortable.

This time it really exploded.

Zhuang Zhiyuan broke out. Liang Meifen never expected it. This was the first time she saw Zhuang Zhiyuan get angry at her so much. The voice spread to the next door, and Zhuang Zhixi vaguely heard something, saying: "My sister-in-law is acting like a demon again.

" Very interested in going up the mountain, she excitedly said to Zhuang Zhixi: "Next time we have a holiday, let's go up the mountain together. If we can get something, our small treasury will increase." Mingmei thought of her rich little treasury, feeling Very good. But, soon, she became a little worried again, Mingmei said: "Brother Zhixi, you said that my money is hidden under the bed like this, isn't it safe?" Although she locked her small box in the But I am still very worried, after all, there are thieves in their yard, if it is really sawn off. This is her huge fortune! "Do you think we should think of a different way to hide money?" Mingmei fell into deep consideration. Zhuang Zhixi laughed, but he was very cooperative with his wife. Although, it seems that it is not easy to lose it, but his wife is cautious and there is no big mistake. Very cute. He said: "If not, we put the box on the beam. Your box is about the size of a brick, and its color is also like a brick. We put it on top of it. At first glance, it looks like a brick, and the roof is black. You can't see it at all, so it's definitely okay."

What his wife is afraid of is Jin Lai's few children, so she doesn't have to worry about it if she puts it on top, because the children can't reach it, and besides, even if there are really big thieves, there is no need to worry about it. These thieves basically don't touch the beams and bricks of other houses, which is unlucky.

So actually there is nothing to worry about.

"That's a good idea." Mingmei also agreed, and she was firm: "Then put it on now. This is all my belongings!"

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said, "Okay!"

The young couple started chattering Hiding money, hey, this is the trouble of the rich!

Chapter 55

During the Qingming Festival, there are many rains.

This annual Ching Ming Festival seems to be destined to rain.

Early in the morning, Mingmei put on her raincoat and muttered that she really didn't like going to work on such a rainy day. In fact, she still likes rainy days quite a bit, but she doesn't like to go to work on rainy days. The addition of the word "go to work" has a completely different meaning.

Mingmei sighed softly, and said: "It's a really bad day."

Zhuang Zhixi comforted her: "I'll pick you up after work?"

Mingmei immediately shook her head, rejected Zhuang Zhixi, and said: "No, just go home after work, Why are you tossing back and forth on a rainy day? It's unnecessary."

Mingmei and his wife went out together, and met the old man Lan again, they met almost every morning, Mingmei immediately looked at her grandfather eagerly, and the old man Lan took out a big white rabbit toffee ... This old man treats her like a child.

Mingmei softly reminded her: "Grandpa, it's raining today, please be careful when riding your bike."

The old man Lan glanced at her: "I'm the kind of person who is not cautious?"

Mingmei smiled coquettishly and said: " It's always right to be careful, you're not young anymore."

This remark earned the old blue man a roll of his eyes, Mingmei saw that her grandfather was unhappy, and immediately rode a bicycle to evade him, but Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "Grandpa , you take me for a while."

Old man Lan: "It's so close, go by yourself!"

After finishing speaking, he rode his bicycle and rushed out.

Zhuang Laoer went out cheerfully. Even though he and his youngest son were in the same factory, father and son seldom walked together. Zhuang Zhixi went out with his wife every day, and it was good to walk a hundred and eighty meters.

Zhuang Laolan also came here when he was young, so he is not annoying.

But today, the father and son were together, even Zhuang Zhiyuan walked with them, but Zhuang Zhiyuan's complexion was not very good, that's for sure, I figured it out, the quarrel was so loud last night, they could naturally hear it.

Zhuang Laoer didn't ask what happened to his son, but said: "You can pick mushrooms after it rains. When there was a pigeon market in the past, every spring after the rain, many farmers in the countryside would sell mushrooms for a little money. .I even went up the mountain with your mother to pick mushrooms."

Although they are workers in the city, they don't know much about the work of the peasants in the country, but they don't understand everything at all. For example, they can still do mushroom picking. After all, if this thing is not good to eat, then you can just lie down and eat.

"It's a pity that tomorrow is not the weekend, so I can't go mushroom picking." Zhuang Zhixi felt a little emotional.

Zhuang Laolan: "That's not it."

The three father and son walked to the intersection, and saw that there was a trace of burnt paper on the side of the road. Although it has been raining today, feudal superstition is not allowed, but the customs of Qingming Festival cannot stand , There are always people doing this secretly.

As long as you don't catch it, no one can say anything.

Zhuang Laolan sighed: "It's so bold."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said: "It's nothing if no one sees it."

Zhuang Zhiyuan was not very interested and didn't say anything, just said: "I'm going over there ."

After all, they don't work in the same unit, so they just parted ways at this intersection. Zhuang Laolan looked at the back of his eldest son and said, "This couple, the most taboo thing is to quarrel. It hurts the relationship."

He and his wife never quarreled. What about a man, let a woman have something.

Zhuang Zhixi: "If elder brother makes a compromise, sister-in-law will be able to vacate the dealership."

Zhuang Laozi: "..."

Zhuang Zhixi doesn't want to talk about elder brother's personal affairs, after all, he can't make decisions for others, besides elder brother and sister-in-law are classmates , that is emotional. As a younger brother, he didn't need to get involved, either overtly or secretly.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Dad, is there a place near the city to pick mushrooms?"

Zhuang Laoer: "Yes, but there are very few of them. I guess there will be more people tomorrow or tomorrow. No, you won't have a holiday tomorrow."

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's right, so I can't go to work?"

He said, "I want to eat chicken stewed with mushrooms."

Thinking of such delicious food, Zhuang Zhixi pursed his lips, feeling hungry. He likes to eat mushrooms very much. He really thinks that they are delicious no matter how they are cooked, and the stewed chicken is even more delicious. In fact, the food in his family is better than before, but for some reason, the better the food, the more gluttonous he is. I didn't feel it before, but now I am really greedy.

Zhuang Laoji: "..."

He Youyou: "Don't think about that beautiful thing."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Didn't our family still have a smoked pheasant?"

He was quite righteous, but Zhuang Laoji was very straightforward. Bai told him: "Don't think about it, you've only had turtle soup for two days, so don't expect your mother to be able to cook meat dishes anymore. What kind of family can still eat meat every day?" Zhuang Zhixi: "...

"

Why!

The father and son talked as they walked, watching Bai Fendou riding his bike. Bai Fendou proudly rang the bell because he had a car: "Why don't you ride a bike! It's so fast when it's raining!" He said arrogantly. After showing off, he rode away.

After a while, I saw Zhou Qun driving his daughter-in-law there again...

At this time, riding a bicycle felt very superior, and Zhou Qun was also somewhat proud of the speed of the car passing by.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh no, it's embarrassing for them, what's the matter with each one of them. Who doesn't have a car? We still don't ride." Because the sister-in-law is going back to her mother's house today, they defaulted to not riding a bike, but

usually They don't ride bicycles too much, after all, it's not very far. Walking is the same.

Zhuang Zhixi hehe: "It's not like we don't have a family, we still have two cars."

Zhuang Laoer: "Why are you so angry, they show off theirs, let's go ours."

Zhuang Laoer has never been in this kind of thing Let's fight, he is a guy, as long as you don't hit him in the face, he can do anything. I seldom stretch my head, why not Zhuang Laozi. Zhuang Zhixi also knew his father's character, so he continued to think about it...

Zhuang Laoer: "..."

He doesn't talk much, but why is his son such a talker?

The father and son went all the way to the machinery factory, and when they walked to the door, they met Zhang Saner. Zhuang Zhixi greeted him with a smile: "It's your turn to be on duty again today."

Zhang Saner: "Hey, isn't it? Luck, it's like this when it's raining."

Zhang San'er: "Oh right, I'll go find you later and ask you something."

He lowered his voice, as if he had something important to do.

Zhuang Zhixi nodded: "Success."

He had to go to work on rainy days, Zhuang Zhixi and the others had already entered the factory, and there were fewer people in their courtyard. Those who did not go out were almost all unemployed housewives. Liang Meifen waited all morning and didn't see any changes in her mother-in-law, and finally knew with all her heart that her mother-in-law would not bring her anything back to her natal home.

She was bitter in her heart, but she still didn't dare to ask in person.

She waited and waited, but finally couldn't wait any longer, and said: "Mom, I'm going back to my mother's house today, so I'm leaving now."

She tried this sentence, Zhao Guihua didn't even lift her head, and said, "Let's go."

Liang Meifen became even more depressed, and let out a cry.

But soon, she thought of another point, bit her lip and said, "Mom, do you use the car today? If I don't use it, I will ride away."

This saved the bus fare.

Her natal family is similar to Mingmei's natal family, and they are not in this area. Walking is not allowed. If you don't take a bus, you have to ride a bicycle.

Zhao Guihua was not embarrassing at this point, and said: "You ride, where can I go in this heavy rain? You send the two children to the kindergarten, and then ride directly back to your mother's house." After a pause, Zhao Osmanthus fragrans raised her head, and said in a cold tone, "However you rode over, let me ride back."

Liang Meifen was stunned for a moment, and then said bitterly: "Mom, you misunderstood my natal family. Keep the bike."

Zhao Guihua smiled but didn't smile: "Then who knows."

She waved her hand: "Let's go."

Liang Meifen was in a bad mood at first, but because of this, she didn't understand why the dealer looked at it from top to bottom. Not going to her natal family, as a daughter, she has grown up to be promising, isn't it right to help her natal family? It's more appropriate to help my brother.

This natal family is prosperous, and only when she is in her husband's family can she be able to talk and not be bullied.

It's such a simple truth that everyone doesn't understand.

She carried the child out with a bitter face, Hutou and Little Swallow were chattering, the liveliness of the child finally made Liang Meifen feel a lot better. She sent the child to kindergarten before returning to her natal home.

Her natal family also lived in this kind of courtyard, but it was a little dilapidated than the machinery factory affiliated courtyard here.

In the early years, the courtyard houses here were the mansions of wealthy families with a little money or small sesame officials. Basically, they were courtyards with two entrances and three entrances. It's a little particular, and it was distributed to workers' families after liberation. So maintenance is not bad.

But Liang Meifen's family is not the same. It is a real large courtyard in the suburbs. Before liberation, there were poor families living there, and there were big car shops around. It was a typical place where the bottom of society lived. She The family lived there for decades.

Now there are relatively poor people living there, that is to say, it is also a large compound where people live together, and almost every household on her husband's side has workers. But it's not the case at my mother's house. Many of them live by doing odd jobs such as pasting matchboxes, cutting threads, and sewing rags on the street.

Because of this, Liang Meifen can be regarded as the "golden phoenix" flying out of the courtyard.

Regardless of the conditions of the banker, it is not considered rich, but it is already Liang Meifen's best and best home. If she hadn't been in a relationship with Zhuang Zhiyuan at school, even if she graduated from high school, it would be impossible for her to find a partner with this condition.

She has always been a child whose parents show off, and that is very famous.

She is married well, and every time she comes back, she comes with a lot of packages, so she is very envied.

However, during the Chinese New Year this year, she was embarrassing to her parents. Although she brought the most gifts back to her mother's house in the courtyard, it was less than in previous years. In the past, she had money in her hand, but her husband's family didn't prepare it, so she bought it herself.

But this year, she lost her job, and she has to subsidize her natal family every month, so she became numb all of a sudden.

Because of this, her parents looked very bad, her sister and brother were also eccentric, and this time she was empty-handed... She sighed and went back to her mother's house with a heavy heart. As soon as I entered the courtyard, I met my neighbor, Mrs. Chu. Mrs. Chu's eyes swept all over her body, and then she smiled and said, "Yo, Sanya is back, why are you empty-handed? Your parents But you are the most filial."

In fact, it's not surprising that Mrs. Chu said that, the main reason is that Liang Meifen's parents show off all day long, which always makes the neighbors panic.

Seeing her empty-handed like this, he still has to say something properly.

Liang Meifen's complexion was a bit ugly, she gave a false smile, and said: "I..."

Before she could speak, she heard the door open. It was her old lady's Mrs. Hu. Hearing the sound, Mrs. Hu quickly opened the door, smiling: "Three Ah, come back..." The voice stopped abruptly, falling on Liang Meifen's empty hand, her face turning green and pale.

"Why don't you come in quickly when you come back? Why are you chattering outside on a rainy day! You're free, aren't you?"

Her words changed immediately, and her tone was not very good.

Liang Meifen hurriedly pushed the bicycle into the house. There was no eaves on their side, and they were all wet when they parked at the door. As soon as he stopped, he turned around and saw his old lady staring at the bicycle with sticky eyes.

"Is your family buying a car?" Mrs. Hu opened her mouth, her tone softened a lot: "You husband and wife know how to buy things."

Well, it seems that Sanya still has money, and she still has to pay for it!

Liang Meifen quickly shook her head and said, "No, my mother-in-law bought it, and we didn't ask us to pay for it."

Mrs. Hu didn't care, but nodded in satisfaction: "The son-in-law is the eldest son, so this is for you.

" As soon as she came out, Liang Meifen felt uncomfortable all of a sudden, since she was a child, she knew that boys are good, and the eldest son is more important. This is the deep-rooted education of her parents. However, the dealer is not like this.

She has been married for more than eight years, almost nine years, and she is now a clear-cut child to the old Zhuang family.

She shook her head bitterly and smiled, and said, "Mom, it's not that you don't know, my mother-in-law doesn't care if she's the eldest son." She sighed and sat down: "My sister-in-law is just

a flatterer, she was coaxed by the old lady. I'm very happy. The old lady has taken a fancy to her."

Before, she went back to her mother's house with the man, so she couldn't say that, but today she is unscrupulous.

"She has good conditions. First, my mother-in-law complained that there was no tea at home, and she brought back high-quality broken pieces. This is even more in my mother-in-law's favor. You don't know, her grandfather has also moved to our yard..." "What

! How can this be done!" Mrs. Hu jumped up immediately: "What are you doing, let her support you?"

Liang Meifen quickly shook her head and said, "No, that old man is very lonely, and he doesn't like to make do with his children. He is living a good life. He is in his seventies, and he was invited from other places as an expert by the machinery factory. The family moved, and the deputy factory manager came here. You said that a family like hers, I am here with my mother-in-law, so I can't say anything." Mrs. Hu frowned: "

That is also the eldest son, so I will follow you in the future... "

Grandma Hu felt that the in-laws and the old couple really couldn't figure it out. They would live with the eldest son in the future, so why didn't they favor the eldest son.

Liang Meifen shook her head again.

Mrs. Hu stared wide-eyed: "Why? They don't follow the eldest son but want to follow the youngest son? Are they afraid of being poked in the back of the eldest son? The old couple are confused!"

Liang Meifen said awkwardly: "That's okay, my mother-in-law said that the old couple is still not good We must be able to count on us, and we don't even think about taking Joe in front of her."

Mrs. Hu was not convinced: "You listen to her, she is just talking now, and it will be strange if you don't count on you when you get older.

" Dare to have fantasies like her old mother, shook her head and said: "I see enough, since my brother-in-law got married, my mother-in-law is now more assertive. People are even more fierce." She sighed faintly, feeling that the old mother did not know her situation at

all .

Mrs. Hu poked her daughter's forehead with her fingers, and said, "You are useless, you say you, you have been married for so many years, why can't you grasp your mother-in-law at all, and instead let a newcomer take the lead."

Liang Meifen said in her heart that if she generously does not subsidize her mother's family, her in-law's family is of course happy.

Although she couldn't figure it out, she still had a son. If her daughter-in-law turned to her natal family, she would definitely not like it either.

"Mom, what can I do? My mother-in-law, you don't know, oil and salt don't get in. Besides, she doesn't like me now."

"That's because you can't do it. If you can do it, you'll be warmed up by a rock for so many years. Look at what you've done now..." Although she blamed her daughter, Mrs. Hu still stared at the bicycle. stop.

Without hesitation, she said, "Let's borrow this bicycle from home for a few days?"

Liang Meifen's heart soared to the sky in an instant, and she suddenly remembered what her mother-in-law said before leaving, and she screamed: "No!!! "

Grandma Hu was taken aback and said, "What are you doing! What are you screaming for?"

She felt that her daughter was becoming more and more neglectful of her family, and her complexion darkened, and she said, "I'll give you delicious food and drink." I was raised by you and supported you to study. Look at your older sister and younger brother who study more than you? Are you so unhappy to help the family now? Are you still yelling at me?" She would not say that Liang Meifen's siblings are

not You don't read that piece of material.

Liang Meifen nodded quickly: "I know, Mom, I know you are good to me. But the bicycle is really bad... If I dare to lend the bicycle, my mother-in-law will dare to divorce me." She smiled bitterly and said, "You don't I know, she has warned me about this many times..."

These words really startled Mrs. Hu, she immediately said: "What! She dares!"

"Why wouldn't she dare?"

Liang Meifen felt uncomfortable: "Now I'm at home, so I have no status."

"That's not okay. I don't believe in my son-in-law..."

Liang Meifen hurriedly grabbed the old lady and said, "Mom, if you dare to go, my mother-in-law really dares to go." Hit you! Zhiyuan won't help me!"

Mrs. Hu didn't expect things to come to this point, and said disconcertedly, "How dare they!

" Little brother, the whole family doesn't like me. Mom, don't go, my mother-in-law is not easy to mess with." Mrs.

Hu said sharply, "You blame me?"

Liang Meifen hurriedly said, "No, Mom, you know me... I'm having a hard time. I won't hide it from you. I had a fight with Zhiyuan last night. When he mentioned you, he mentioned bedbugs. Same..."

"He, how dare he!" Mrs. Hu trembled angrily, but after thinking about it again, she felt a little weak again. It's his family's unkindness to do work. But, what's wrong with helping my brother! It is necessary to tear down the bones and suck the marrow. Whose daughter is important?

But she really didn't dare to fall out, after all, she still has her own plans...

Seeing her daughter's ineffective appearance, she sighed and said, "You say you, as a sister, if you don't help your brother, you can still do it." Who are you counting on? I asked you to come back this time because of him."

Liang Meifen: "Mom, what happened? Is it my younger brother at the factory?"

Mrs. Hu shook her head: "No, it's your younger brother's partner, you know , your younger brother is not too young. It's not that he has a job, so he discussed marrying his partner. But that family also only has one son, and they plan to exchange a daughter for a relative. So the bride price is a bit high, and there is also It takes three turns and one sound, thirty-six legs... I thought, as a sister, you always have to bear it. Why don't you prepare everything for him..."

Liang Meifen looked at her mother in disbelief, her head turned Shaking like a rattle: "No, no, no, what are you talking about, Mom? Where did I get the money to do this? I haven't saved any money at all these years, you know. Now the work is given to my younger brother. I Now I have nothing to say, and I still have no status in my mother-in-law's house. If you let me borrow money from my mother-in-law, she can directly ask for a divorce. You don't know how much she hates you... Besides, you are the same, just my brother. You are used to her. What kind of conditions does she dare to ask for so much? People's cadres and families don't want so much. Who does she think she is! Daughter of the Seven Immortals! What kind of men! How could you let them go..."

Liang Meifen couldn't think clearly, and her words were not pleasant, so she didn't invite her mother to see her.

Like now, although what she said is the truth, but this Mrs. Hu is not ironing it in her heart.

Although Mrs. Hu was unhappy in her heart, she was expecting her daughter to take the money, so she held back her anger and said, "Your brother fell in love with her, and said that if he couldn't marry her, he would never marry her in this life...

" If this doesn't work, I'll look for it again, how can I hang myself on a tree? That woman must be fooling people, and my brother is too stupid." "

What are you talking about?" Mrs. Hu was not happy: "You just don't want your brother to live Good job, you white-eyed wolf."

She finally couldn't help it anymore, and cursed: "You won't be happy if you get a little money, and you don't want to see who in the yard reads as much as you..." "

No Mom, what do you think I'm doing, isn't this the target of my younger brother?" Liang Meifen said seriously: "We can't have this woman who speaks like a lion." Two mothers and daughters, you talk about yours, and I talk about mine, and the people in the yard listen

. Come out immediately when there is any movement, quietly cats listen to the movement not far from the door, and curl their lips one by one: "Mrs. Hu is too shameless .

"

Sooner or later, I have to do it for the children."

Hu Pozi heard the whispers outside, opened the door directly, and was irritable: "What's the matter with you? You even ran to my door to listen to the wall, are you full? Really? Shameless, I..."

She took a step forward, ready to teach others a lesson, when suddenly she slipped, and she fell out... Paji!

The person fell heavily on the ground, and a tooth fell to the ground: "You kill a thousand swords..."

It's a damn rainy day! !

Liang Meifen: "Mom, my God, does it matter to you..."

"Send me to the hospital, hurry up! Take me to the hospital..."

"Give me some money, I don't have any money..." Liang Meifen cried.

The scene was a bit chaotic...

Liang Meifen's natal side had a small accident, and her sister-in-law, Comrade Mingmei, also encountered some problems.

Mingmei really doesn't like to go to work on rainy days. She doesn't know about others, but none of her colleagues like it. As flight attendants, they don't like rainy days even more than drivers. Those who get on and off the bus on rainy days, the flight attendants sitting at the door really suffer, and they get wet all over their bodies if they don't pay attention.

It's okay to snow in winter, but it's really bad to rain.

Not only is it easy to be in a mess, but you have to work extra hard, and the ground is slippery when it rains, and it is easy to fall. In addition, there are many thieves. This environment is very suitable for thieves. For example, the last time Mingmei caught a thief was a rainy day.

Therefore, in rainy days, every flight attendant must raise the spirit of one hundred and twenty points.

Mingmei and the others haven't had thieves in this line for a long time, but Mingmei doesn't dare to be careless. You say it's been so many years, and it's strange that the profession of thieves hasn't disappeared. Mingmei sighed melancholy, and at this moment, her eyes fell on a man.

This man, he's really ordinary, he's not tall, he's not too strong, and his clothes are ordinary styles, in short, he has no special features. She can work as a flight attendant every day. There are too many people with no characteristics like this, but Mingmei looked at this person today and felt that something was wrong.

She hesitated, but still looked at the man a few more times.

Her gaze met that person, who immediately looked away.

Mingmei raised her eyebrows, and paid more attention to this person. As flight attendants, they still met a lot of people, and they still knew how to observe people. Mingmei originally thought that this person was a three-point monster, but now he has five points.

She put on a small face and said: "Everyone go back, those who have seats in the back, don't block the front, go back and go back." Today's words are not to

fool people to go back, but to be true. There are seats. After all, it's raining, so no one is forced to go out. There were not many people on the bus, Mingmei said, "Go back."

Not many people got on the bus at this stop, and they all walked back.

Mingmei looked up at the rearview mirror, and looked at the man from the rearview mirror. The man was sitting in the second-to-last row from the end. He looked calm, but his eyes were looking around.

Mingmei, okay, the five-cent monster has become a seven-cent monster.

"Master, it's raining today and the road is slippery. Drive slowly! Be careful." Mingmei reminded the driver crisply, and the driver frowned immediately, and then said, "I know." This is what they had discussed

internally "Black words", thieves have black words, so naturally they have them too.

Mingmei reminded to be careful, not this road, what she reminded, the driver master heard it all at once. Basically, what they say is that there are suspicious people on the bus.

In the early years, there were still people with unknown identities when the liberation was first established, and the common people were very vigilant, especially in industries like theirs, where there were several sets of slang words. Fight with each other to catch bad guys. There is no such thing now.

As long as they remind each other, there are basically thieves.

Not a thief, but also a suspected person.

In fact, even though it is said that the door is not closed at this time, it is really the case. In some places, the door is never locked, because the poor rats in the family do not enter, so why worry about it. Even if it wasn't, usually a stranger appeared in an alley, and he would be recognized right away.

You can't underestimate the fighting power of the old lady with a beard, it's leveraged.

So basically if there are thieves, they are all in such public places. This industry has not disappeared, and thieves occasionally appear on their buses. Mingmei's line is rare, but there are still other lines.

The car quickly stopped at the next stop, Mingmei: "Get on the bus at the front door and get off at the back door, buy a ticket consciously..." The

two women who got on the bus, Mingmei was surprised: "Sister-in-law?"

Liang Meifen didn't expect to meet Mingmei, She didn't know which line Mingmei ran to. When she first saw her, she was stunned for a moment, but she quickly said hello: "Mingmei."

Mingmei looked at the old lady next to Liang Meifen. This old lady looked a bit like Mrs. Zhou Li, with a bit of acrimony in her eyes. At this moment, she was holding her waist and supported by Liang Meifen, pitiful.

Mingmei: "Buy the ticket and go back."

Liang Meifen hesitated for a moment, not wanting to buy a ticket. If the money can be saved... Liang Meifen is not easy to speak, but Mrs. Hu quickly said: "Is this Zhuang Laosan's wife? Everyone They are relatives, how can they still ask for money. One or two people can't tell if they don't buy a ticket."

She didn't believe it, and she said that this person was so embarrassed to ask her to pay.

Mingmei took a look at the old lady, and deeply felt that her vision was a bit accurate, and she really looked a bit like Zhou Lishi.

She smiled and said, "Do you want to poach the corners of socialism?"

This hat is big enough.

Liang Meifen was shocked.

Even Mrs. Hu was taken aback.

Liang Meifen hurriedly said: "No, we didn't mean that, Mom, don't talk nonsense." "

Yes, yes, yes, I am talking nonsense, look at my mouth. I actually want to say, you can put the money on it." She is really thick-skinned.

Mingmei smiled: "No, one size counts for one size. Don't get close to me during working hours. Besides, this is the first time we have met, so don't pretend to be acquaintances here. You can either buy a ticket or get off the bus. It's not good for you to mess around here like this and influence everyone. You can't be so selfish." "

You!"

Mrs. Hu originally thought that the young daughter-in-law is thin-skinned, and she must be obedient and be taken care of , but seeing that this person is not polite at all, her expression is ugly. At this time, Mingmei's tone was more serious: "Are you going to buy tickets or not?"

The two of them blocked the door like this, which also aroused everyone's discussion.

"Why is this old lady like this? She wants to take advantage of this kind of advantage."

"Isn't that right? Everyone said that it was the first time they saw her, and they all wanted to get excited about it. It's too..." "

Hey, who doesn't have such relatives? My family also has them... It's not enough to take advantage of her." ."

Everyone discussed. Relatively speaking, people these days are still very simple when they have nothing to do with themselves. Liang Meifen is a shameless person, so she hurriedly bought a ticket under such discussions. Although he hated Mingmei's inhumanity and refused to buy tickets for them, he didn't say anything and pushed her mother back.

"Let's go to the back."

Mrs. Hu's face was dark, the last seat at the last stop had been taken, and there are no seats on the bus now, Mrs. Hu walked up to a man and muttered: "This man, don't be too selfish, respect the old man There is always a heart to love the young, and giving up your seat to the elderly is what young people should do."

She looked at the man, and it was a coincidence that this was the man that Mingmei felt was not right.

The man turned a deaf ear.

Annoyed, Mrs. Hu continued, "Young people nowadays, their character is far from what we were when we were young. At that time, we would give up our seats to older people in the car..." Mrs. Hu chose this man for a reason

. Well, if she goes out on weekdays, she always chooses a young girl or daughter-in-law. Such people have low face and get up as soon as they talk about it.

Even if she is really young and energetic without getting up, she will not suffer a loss when she is torn up.

If she was asked to find a strong man, she would never dare. It is the young girl who is being bullied. man? No, I can't beat it!

Apart from men, there are middle-aged women and women her age, and she doesn't dare to step forward to find fault. At this age, she generally doesn't care about face, and she won't hold back in a fight.

So she usually chooses young girls and daughter-in-laws, and if there are none, she chooses young men who look honest and friendly. If there is none of this, she can only give up.

As for strong men and middle-aged women, she actually didn't dare to provoke them.

Unfortunately today, there was not a single young girl. I thought so, at this time, whether it's early or late, it's Ching Ming Festival and it's raining, there is really no young girl in the car.

Aunt Hu took her daughter by herself, and there were two of them anyway, so she naturally dared to challenge the gay men.

She stood beside the man and thought about it, which attracted disgusting eyes from the people around her.

On the contrary, the man looked at Mrs. Hu, hesitated for a moment, and got up: "You sit down."

It seemed that he couldn't stand it anymore. The old lady was not happy when she got the seat. She felt that this person should have given up her seat long ago. Let her talk so much, dawdling, causing her to stand for so long, it is really too much.

She was not happy at all, and said: "The young man should have given up his seat a long time ago. He really doesn't know how to respect the old and love the young."

She deliberately bumped into the young man and sat down.

The young man didn't expect this old godmother to be so shameless, he was unprepared, he was bumped into this, clicked, and heard the sound of something falling to the ground, Mingmei turned her head quickly, seeing this, her eyes immediately widened.

Not to mention her, the other passengers were also shocked instantly. A gold bar fell from this person.

"Damn!" Who knows who exclaimed from the soul.

They haven't seen such a thing before!

The driver had been paying attention to the situation over there, and with a creak, he slammed on the brakes.

The man saw that his gold bar had fallen, and picked it up quickly, but at this moment, he didn't know what to do, and he was about to grab it: "I dropped it!

" , and there is really no one left.

Not afraid of death at all!

The man was probably really blown away by this godly woman. When he first got on the bus, he felt that the little conductor girl was always staring at him vaguely, which made him a little nervous. But unexpectedly, a mischievous old lady from the Sangmen appeared later.

He gave up his seat on the basis that more things are worse than less things. If it was normal, he would find a big slap in the face. She didn't want to cause trouble today, so she didn't have the same knowledge as her, so she gave up her seat with her style, but she never thought that this person not only bumped into him, but also wanted to covet his things.

The man suddenly became angry, and he yelled at him with a big ear blow.

Snapped!

This man also has strong hands, and Mrs. Hu's face suddenly swelled up.

"Why did you hit my mother...ah!!!" Liang Meifen was kicked to the back by the man and lay on the ground, "Oh!" "You you you you!

" Mrs. Hu was scared now: "You let go It's my fault, I was wrong..."

This kind of old lady who bullies others to take advantage of the seat, if she really encounters a fierce one, she will be cowardly in a second.

"I didn't do it on purpose, here you are..."

"Damn it, I haven't seen that person who dares to bully me with Xu Laizi!" Eight slaps in the face, not to mention the bleeding from the nose, he also flew out.

He had already lost one tooth, and then two more were knocked out.

"What are you doing!"

Mingmei also came over at this time, "How can you hit someone casually, stop!"

Although Mingmei doesn't like this old lady, it is definitely not okay to beat someone like this, and besides, her stupid sister-in-law is still behind . Mingmei stepped forward and grabbed the man, and the man pushed hard, and Mingmei was staggered by her push.

It has to be said that this man's strength is really extraordinarily strong. Even a Lianjiazi like Mingmei was pushed and staggered by him, which shows his strength.

Minmei herself is not something to mess with, she was pushed and staggered and quickly stabilized her footsteps, stepped forward to grab it, the man stretched out his hand to block it, but Mingmei pulled hard, his raincoat fell apart, and a package fell from his body , clatter, clatter!

A dozen or so gold bars fell in front of my eyes so brightly...

"My mother!"

"Who the hell is this!"

Everyone was shocked at once. It's not a bad thing to see.

Mingmei rubbed her hands to grab the man. The man dropped the gold bar, and his face became even darker. He was so annoyed that he took out his knife and said, "Get out, get out. This is mine, these are mine, and no one can snatch them!" He kept waving the knife, bowing his head

. To pick up something.

Mingmei saw the timing, kicked up the gold bar closest to her, and smashed it on his wrist.

"Stinky girl, I don't want to teach you a lesson." The man became angry and stepped forward, waving a knife... " Ah

!"

"My mother!"

Due to the situation, there is no choice to catch the turtle in the urn. They have all taken safety education classes and know that they encounter this situation. Definitely reduce the risk.

He decisively opened the car door, and everyone hurried under the car.

Even Mrs. Hu crawled under the car. Before she could even climb up, she was grabbed by her daughter Liang Meifen and pushed hard: "Mom, you go first, I'll help Mingmei!" Mrs. Hu was about to escape, but who knew that the man was right

? She hated her so much, she stepped on her ankle: "You old man! You're the one who caused me trouble!" She

stabbed him with a knife, and Mingmei kicked him quickly, and the vicious man moved away in pain. With a knife, Mrs. Hu scared people to go crazy, she tried her best to hide: "Killer!!!" There was

a voice like killing a pig.

Trembling and crawling under the car, even rolling and crawling, not afraid of getting hurt, he finally got out of the car and collapsed on the ground.

Liang Meifen didn't run away, she couldn't find anyone she could take advantage of, so she took a gold nugget as a brick and threw it at the man, the man dodged and dodged with a fierce look in his eyes.

Liang Meifen: "Don't, don't, don't kill me..."

She was frightened to death...

The man's knife swung over again, Mingmei exerted strength at this moment, approached suddenly, fell over her shoulder, and the man fell to the ground , Mingmei kicked almost without a pause. Her kick was much more serious than the gangster kicking Aunt Hu just now. A big man flew out almost like a kite with a broken string. He was thrown from the back of the car and hit a utility pole by the side of the road. He groaned and spat out a mouthful of blood.

He struggled to get up and was about to run, snap!

I was knocked on the ground and fell again. Look again, oh well, it's that unlucky old lady, this old lady who is a dead star, damn him.

He slashed back and scratched the old lady's cotton trousers, and the cotton flew off...

It's good that the old lady is not a man, or she would be a eunuch.

At this time, many people were already watching, Mingmei stepped forward again, not to mention, this kid can do some kung fu, the two fought back and forth, Mingmei punched him, and the man spat out a mouthful of blood.

People around: "...Damn it!"

Damn her, this bitch is really fierce!

A big man can vomit blood!

However, under Mingmei's actions one after another, the man was finally caught. The driver hurried forward and found a rope to tie him up. The two cooperated quite tacitly.

Mingmei: "Master, collect the gold bars and open the police station directly."

She raised her head: "Who will come to prove it... Besides, you..."

She looked at Mrs. Hu, and Mrs. Hu looked at Mingmei with eyes full of fear , tremblingly: "I, I will go too~"

Chapter 56

Mingmei is about to become a regular visitor to the public security system.

No way, who let the greater the ability, the more things. However, the place she went this time was different from before. The previous times she went to the police station in the factory area, but now she came to the Public Security Bureau.

The main reason is that they are closer to the Public Security Bureau. Not only that, but Mingmei and the others reckon it is not a trivial matter with so many gold bars.

To say that people nowadays are still warm-hearted. Although everyone flees faster than a monkey when encountering danger, when it comes to going to the Public Security Bureau, everyone still responds with enthusiasm. Even Mrs. Hu, who was beaten the most, refused to go to the hospital despite her injuries, and insisted on going to the Public Security Bureau first.

In fact, it's really not that Mrs. Hu wanted to come. She was mainly afraid that if she didn't come, what would happen if there was no compensation? It just so happened that she herself had a fall before, so she could rely on it all to save her money for medical treatment.

Another reason is that Mingmei glanced at her when she was questioning, and Mrs. Hu trembled at this look, thinking that Mingmei should want her to come, so she should come, otherwise what should I do if I get beaten.

Aunt Hu is really a little suspicious.

Mingmei just glanced at it casually, but she couldn't help it. Mrs. Hu is a suspicious old woman who is best at making up brains. She was afraid that Mingmei would beat her up. After all, she also provoked Mingmei when she got in the car, didn't she?

She has seen it all, this little daughter-in-law beats people up, that's really ruthless!

Her physique is not as good as the one who was tied up.

She can slap her face swollen if she is tied up, but she doesn't dare to provoke Mingmei.

Just one word: fear!

People are timid, not shabby.

I don't know how to count, and I'm not shabby.

But she was really a little scared, who the hell isn't scared? Even strong men are afraid of seeing it, okay? She was a frail little girl who vomited blood after punching an old man. Do you think it's believable?

Let's talk about it, everyone.

But Mingmei is also wronged, if she is really so brave, she will die laughing, okay? That's not invincible all over the world. In fact, it was not at all. The reason why Mingmei punched that person and vomited blood was entirely because the person had been injured when he bumped into a wire pole before.

She can make an inch of strength, but it doesn't mean she is a strong man.

Really, there is no reason to go.

Mingmei felt that she was wronged. She was obviously a weak woman, but these people described her as a big worm.

Tian Gongan, who was in charge this time, looked at Mingmei's heavy face and comforted her: "Everyone will break up after talking, don't take it to heart."

Mingmei worried: "How can I not take it to heart? I will become a It's a tigress."

She was even more worried that if this matter got to her mother's ears, she would definitely get her ears pulled again.

Mingmei sighed deeply: "It's too difficult for me."

Tian Gongan: "Actually, I think your skills are really suitable for us. What's the matter? Do you want to change jobs?

" Comrade Public Security who throws an olive branch may not be the last one.

Mingmei: "No..."

She was melancholy: "I'm not suitable, I'm a reckless man..."

"Pfft!" Not to mention Tian Gongan, several other comrades of Public Security laughed.

Mingmei rubbed her face and said, "Well, what happened to that person just now?"

She was not afraid of hitting the wrong person at all. In this day and age, with so many gold bars on her body, she just took out the knife. You wouldn't believe a ghost if you said he was a decent man. And the chaotic situation at the scene, Mingmei did the best job of restraining others.

Otherwise, who knows if this man will kill someone if he is so fierce.

Oh no, you don't need to know it, you will definitely do it, if Mingmei didn't stop her, that Aunt Hu would definitely get stabbed a few times. Aunt Hu was terrified when the incident happened, and now hearing everyone talking about it, she dare not think about it.

When she really closed her eyes, she would think of that person holding a knife fiercely, not only her, but also Liang Meifen.

She never thought that her day would be... magnificent.

Her old mother fell first, losing a tooth was a trivial matter, but mainly sprained her waist, so she couldn't use a bicycle to carry people, so she could only lead the old mother on a bus. But who would have thought that such an outrageous thing would happen on the bus.

She took the old lady's hand and said seriously: "Mom, you go out in the future, don't be fierce with others."

Mrs. Hu said stiffly: "How can I be fierce? I just let him sit down. How can you think of it? You If you ask him to give up his seat, he will draw out his knife."

Don't dare, don't dare, don't dare again!

She was going to be scared to death. The cause of this incident was more or less because of her, Mrs. Hu was so stubborn, her liver trembling with fear, she had secretly begged her grandpa and ancestors to bless her in her heart, and vowed never to speak loudly to anyone again.

If he really got hit twice, wouldn't that person be gone?

This is a fart, let alone whether she can see her grandson, she probably won't even be able to see her son getting married.

She shrank her neck, only feeling a chill in her heart.

Mrs. Hu was terribly frightened. Comrade Gong An had recorded the statements for everyone just now, so he probably knew the details of the situation just now. In short, it was the old lady who first made trouble. Coincidentally, he also found this man with a huge fortune, which triggered a series of things.

I feel a little sympathetic to her, and feel that this old lady is not very worthy of sympathy.

But people are fine.

At this time, the uncle driver had also finished recording his statement. It wasn't that he didn't step forward to help Mingmei just now, but that they had cooperated long ago.

Generally speaking, petty theft is not committed by one person alone, basically two people cooperate with each other, or more people cooperate with each other. Therefore, when encountering problems, it is Mingmei who handles them. The master driver keeps an eye on the people around him so that no one else will fish in troubled waters, and also prevents others from taking action, so he can respond in time.

Of course, the premise of this is that Mingmei really has two talents. If there are many people playing one at the beginning, then he will definitely be on it. But most of the time he is in charge of dealing with the aftermath, mainly because he is afraid that if he rushes forward, he will be delayed if he cannot help. This is what they said at the beginning. Not only Mingmei's car, but other cars also have their own cooperation methods.

Mingmei did this because of her skill.

As for other people, there are still people who directly fight with each other to find the police. Although the number of times they encounter thieves is not particularly high, they should always be prepared.

Of course, there are some people who don't care about thieves even if they find out, but such people are rare. Most people nowadays still have the enthusiasm for kindness and justice. Even if it is to ensure their own safety, most of them will pay attention.

Tian Gongan looked at everyone's confessions, and then said: "The matter is almost over, thank you for coming to help testify, this matter is still under investigation, please come back first." What is the specific situation of this matter, naturally will

not Tell everyone.

Even Mingmei is the same, don't look at her asking, but it's true that no one told her what's going on.

Mingmei is also a frequent visitor here, knowing that some things cannot be said without investigation, she got up: "Then I will leave first, something happened on our trip, and we have to go back and report it." Everyone

asked After leaving, Mrs. Hu was a little confused and asked: "What should I do? He beat me like this, I have to go to the hospital!" If you say Mrs. Hu was

lucky, the gangster's knife stabbed her, but only cut her. Cotton trousers, fortunately, even though she was already sober, she hadn't changed into thin ones, otherwise she would definitely get hurt.

I can't guarantee that next Qingming will be her grave.

In the past, she only lost her trousers, which is already a blessing in misfortune.

"Well, Xiao Zhao, you can send this aunt to the hospital to see her specific situation. The fee..."

He hesitated, and said, "Let's pay it first, and after we investigate it clearly, let that person pay for it. "

Okay." A policewoman named Xiao Zhao answered.

Xiao Zhao looked at Mrs. Hu and said, "Ma'am, let's go." Liang Meifen also hurriedly followed,

"Mom, I'll help you."

.

Mingmei stepped forward: "Sister-in-law, is it okay for you? Didn't that person kick you too?"

Liang Meifen shook her head: "I'm fine, I'm going to take my mother to the hospital, and I may have to go back later. If you get home first, follow me Mom said, thank you, Mingmei."

She had heard that Mingmei was very powerful, but she heard that she didn't see Mingmei's shots several times, but only heard about the result. So this fear is actually very limited. She probably knew that such a person was very powerful, but in fact, she couldn't tell how powerful she was, and she didn't take it very seriously. But today, Liang Meifen watched Mingmei kick past, and a big man vomited blood directly. She was really scared, and she spoke with a bit of respect.

"Mingmei, what did sister-in-law do wrong in the past, don't worry about it, sister-in-law is just an idiot." When

Mrs. Hu heard this, she hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, what is wrong with what auntie did before, you Don't worry about me like an old man, hehe, hehehe!"

Mingmei: "..."

You don't have to be like this.

She showed a smiling face and said, "Sister-in-law, auntie, what are you talking about. Sister-in-law, look at you, we are all one family, don't say such nonsense, and thank you for helping me just now."

Not to mention whether the help was successful, Liang Meifen wondered if she could take the initiative to help, which showed that Liang Meifen's character was not bad.

She was able to take the initiative to help, but Mingmei hadn't expected it.

Mingmei is like this, you respect me one foot, I respect you one foot. But if you slap me in the face, I will slap you twice!

She smiled and said: "You guys go to the hospital first, I told mom to make some good food at night, let's make up for it."

Liang Meifen: "No, no."

Mrs. Hu whispered: "What does she want to do? Why is it so scary? "

Mingmei: "..."

She is kind, why do you still doubt her?

"Hey, let's go, let's go to the hospital, I can't take it anymore..." Mrs. Hu was really a little scared of Mingmei, so she hurriedly talked about him, and was about to leave quickly.

Police officer Xiao Zhao: "Let's go."

Mingmei also went out with the driver, just in time for Mrs. Hu to look back at her, Mingmei showed a smile, Mrs. Hu trembled, and ran away quickly.

Mingmei: "...???"

Mrs. Hu secretly thought, this Mingmei's smile is too insidious.

Although everyone is still doing well and is very curious about what is going on here, but the police investigation is always kept secret, and everyone has dispersed one after another. Mingmei also got on the train with Shishi and went back to the terminus.

There are not many such emergencies, but they do happen anyway.

Mingmei sighed: "Heavy rain is already very annoying, and this kind of thing happened, you think we are so lucky." The

driver said with a smile: "You can't say that, you think so, it's the credit of walking .Maybe I can give you a raise this time. Have you worked long enough?"

If this matter is implemented, he should have some credit, and he has enough years of service. It stands to reason that he can also raise his salary by one level. When I think about it, it's really hard to drive. He said, "Think about it, this isn't a thief, it's walking money."

Mingmei laughed out loud, "You're right." She

made some calculations and said, "I don't have enough years of service."

Sighing: "You said that if I had more years of service, would I be able to raise my salary by another level?" The

driver master: "I guess our boss can fight for you. We are here to protect the safety of the masses on the bus. I also caught the bad guys, so I deserve credit." He has worked longer than Mingmei and knows a little better, saying: "It will depend on the situation of this kid at that time. The bigger his problem, the more credit you have. The more credit you have Bigger, the higher the salary increase may be."

Mingmei: "Who knows."

Having said that, the corners of Mingmei's mouth turned up, hey, who doesn't like a salary increase!

The two returned to the main station, let alone this matter, even the leader sighed, Mingmei and the others are so attractive to bad guys. She is so powerful, but she still has no eyesight to rush over to make trouble. I really think that I didn't die fast enough.

"You were also frightened today. Get off work early today and go back to have a rest."

Mingmei grunted and said, "Okay."

"Mingmei, don't worry, we will communicate with the Public Security Bureau at the station at any time. Communicate clearly that they have no accomplices, so as not to cause trouble to your life." To be honest, there are very few people who dare to retaliate now.

There is no need to say that someone will take revenge after catching a thief, after all, the times are different.

However, most of the leaders and elders, Mingmei and their old leaders are still very careful. After all, he was the child he had watched grow up since he was a child.

Mingmei laughed softly, nodded and said, "I know."

"Okay, get off work quickly, go home and rest."

Mingmei nodded in agreement, and then went out, several people in their office sighed with emotion: "What luck is this girl, how can she always meet bad guys.

" , this girl is very courageous."

"She was like this when she was a child, she was a tiger, do you remember? When she was young, because other children in the courtyard bullied our courtyard, she stood out for a group of boys... "

"Yes, yes, my son is one of them. This coward, let the little girl stand out, blinding the big man for nothing."

Everyone laughed loudly, and the atmosphere suddenly became active.

Mingmei didn't know that others were talking about her, so she rode her bicycle to get off work early. I have to say that the appearance of this bad guy is still useful. At least, she can get off work early, right?

The rain didn't stop today. It was already noon when Mingmei returned to the yard, and the chimneys of every house were smoking. When Mingmei entered the yard, Aunt Su was collecting water again. The corner of Minmei's mouth twitched, she was really a weird person.

There seems to be an endless supply of water in his house.

Aunt Su was holding an umbrella to catch the water. When she heard the bicycle entering the yard, she looked up and was very surprised: "Hey, Xiao Ming, why are you back at this time?"

She used to call Ming Mei "Xiao Zhuang's wife", but a few days ago Tian heard Li Fang greet Mingmei and call Xiao Ming, and she followed suit. Mingmei's surname is Ming, so it's okay to be called that, just like Xiao Zhang Xiao Li Xiao Wang.

But the surname Ming is a bit special.

Mingmei: "Well, I got off work early today."

Aunt Su: "You guys have a good job. You can go home casually. It's really easy. It's said that all industries serve the people, but you are more relaxed than others. few."

There was a bit of jealousy in her words, and she wanted to show Ming Mei some hatred, don't think she didn't know, Zhou Li must be lying on the window to peek and eavesdrop. Don't look at this person being arrogant in the hospital, but she was taken away by the security department in the hospital, and she still lost face after all.

She didn't know anyone when she was in the hospital, and it was okay that they were just a few neighbors. But when I come back, I always feel that the price is a little bit lower. In addition, Jiang Lu had a big fight with her, and everyone knew that she had dragged her son back into trouble in the factory, so she felt even more ashamed.

No, she doesn't go out except for going to the bathroom or things that must be done, but even though she doesn't go out, this person is a non-stop and good thing, so she lies on the window and keeps looking out.

Not a single bit of movement is spared.

Aunt Su said this on purpose, hoping that Mrs. Zhou and Li would spread the word that Mingmei is not doing a good job.

But she forgot what kind of character Mingmei is, and Mingmei said crisply: "Aunt Su, you are wrong. We are conductors, but it is not easier than working in a factory. Working in a factory is at least It's refreshing, it's not easy for us to meet such a day. But you enjoy life at home all day and don't go to work, so you definitely don't understand." Isn't it a run on

people?

Who wouldn't!

Beside her are the eccentric grandfather and the tough-mouthed mother-in-law.

Even if it is learning, I have learned it.

She smiled brightly and said: "I left work early today because of an emergency. But you don't understand. I really envy you. You lie at home all day, and you open your mouth and stretch your hands when you eat. Every day My job is to connect some water."

Aunt Su: "..."

She scolded her mother in her heart, but said: "Where, I have a lot of work at home every day. The three boys in my family are so skinny. , We don't have time to spare here. My physique can't compare with your young people. I have really caused a lot of trouble for the family. If it wasn't for the children, I really wish I could follow my man and son directly. But I am very relieved to have three grandchildren, there is nothing more important than children. What's more, there are three grandchildren in my family. "

What she is most proud of is that her male family is prosperous and has three boys, which is beyond comparison for ordinary people. Even if other people's families have sons, they may also have daughters, but their family has no money-losing products at all.

It's really satisfying to think about it.

Aunt Su seemed concerned, and asked, "Xiao Ming, have you been married for a while? Are you still pregnant? When are you going to have a baby?" Mingmei blinked, smiled, and said, "What's the matter?

" Hurry up, our husband and wife are still young, it doesn't matter sooner or later. Anyway, it doesn't matter whether it's early or late, the cuteness of the child is important." Her tone was serious: "If we have children, we must

educate them well. It's a big deal, so we can't rush it. We don't know how to decide what to do when we give birth to a child early, and what to do if we can't teach the child well. It's impossible to control the child or teach it. It's just an unlovable thing."

Aunt Su: "..."

She inhaled and exhaled vigorously, feeling very angry in her heart.

I suspect you're connoting me, and sure as hell!

Aunt Su looked at Mingmei at this time, and felt more and more that this little daughter-in-law is not simple. In the courtyard of their alley, any new little daughter-in-law should not sympathize with her and treat her well.

Only this Mingmei, as soon as she speaks, she knows that she is not a cheap lamp.

Moreover, she didn't take advantage of the back and forth. Aunt Su became more and more wary of this little daughter-in-law. At this moment, she heard Zhou Li's deafening laughter again. It was really heard by Zhou Lishi. Zhou Lishi's family has no children, and she always seeks a sense of superiority from this aspect. Zhou Lishi hates it very much.

But this time when she heard that she was bullied, she laughed happily, lest she couldn't hear, she laughed loudly.

Aunt Su is a shrewd person, and she knew that she couldn't love to fight when she saw the situation, and said, "Oh, I've got the water, and I have to go back to cook, so I won't chat with you."

Minmei shrugged and turned to go home.

At this moment, Mrs. Zhou Li, who was lying on the window watching the fun, gave a piss and said, "There is no good thing, they are all bitches, old bitch and little bitch, why don't they fight.

" Divide some, calm down those ugly things of hers, and then take the lead, but it is really boring at home, and I really wish that those people can get into a mess, and she can watch the big fun. Besides, if someone really made a scene, wouldn't others remember her?

Zhou Li thought so anyway.

But things didn't go as planned.

Why didn't these two fight? Why don't you fight.

What a disappointment.

Mingmei returned home under the inner curse of Aunt Su and the hopelessness of Zhou Lishi.

Zhao Guihua had heard the conversation between Mingmei and Aunt Su a long time ago. She didn't go out to stretch her daughter-in-law's head. But she asked, "Why did you leave work early?"

She originally ate some steamed bread at home, plus a little sour radish.

Seeing that the daughter-in-law came back, she fried another cabbage.

Mingmei: "We met bad guys today, and I also met my sister-in-law and her mother, I'll go~ You don't know, that old lady is quite arrogant, and then someone taught her to be a human being, that big mouth slap, Her face is swollen... Now Comrade Public Security has accompanied her to the hospital, and my sister-in-law asked me to tell you that she may come back later."

Zhao Guihua: "What's the matter?"

She immediately regained her spirits: "Tell me about it. "

This man is lonely.

But whenever there is gossip, I don't want to miss it at all.

Mingmei: "It's today..."

Mingmei's storytelling skills are so-so, but she still has to brag about herself. She emphatically described how she has sharp eyesight, and she can immediately see that there is something wrong with that person. Then he described how he heroically caught the thief.

Of course, the matter of being beaten must be carefully discussed.

It took Mingmei half an hour to finish the output, and her mouth was dry.

Mingmei smiled, and she thought: "Oh, Mom, let me tell you, I really saw it today. It was the first time I saw so many gold bars, and I counted them later, and there were eighteen in total. I guess that It's still on people, it's the first time I've seen so much gold, really rich..."

Zhao Guihua was also quite surprised, shouted, and said: "So much gold, there must be something wrong, big yellow croaker or small yellow croaker?"

Mingmei: "It's big! But it's a big root. Really, I feel like I'm going to get rich if I have one."

At that time, Mingmei only cared about catching people. Now that I think about it, it's easy to sigh. It's good to touch it, it's gold.

She sighed: "I forgot about it at the time."

Zhao Guihua smiled and said: "It's a good thing that you don't move. If there is something missing, it can't be blamed on you. No matter when it comes to money You have to be clear about the matter, so as not to cause trouble."

Mingmei: "That must not be the case. Although the passengers got off the car at that time, they were all around the car, and their eyes were like bull's eyes. . But you can see it clearly."

Although there were so many people in chaos at the time, the scene was still very clear because everyone around them had withdrawn from the "battlefield", so there was no need to worry about it. But her mother-in-law is right, if there are similar things in the future, it must be more cautious.

Zhao Guihua: "Just keep it in your heart."

Mingmei nodded, and after sighing, she thought of another problem.

Mingmei propped her chin, and said seriously: "I think, I think... my sister-in-law and her mother-in-law are a little afraid of me."

Zhao Guihua took a look at Mingmei, and thought to herself, do you still think so? She is afraid of you.

She remembered that it was the same in her previous life, but this guy danced a little longer in her previous life. Of course, I didn't dance with them. After all, no one would dump her. This old lady just took advantage of her daughter to dance, which made Liang Meifen cry at home like a dead mother all day long.

Later, it was Mrs. Zhou Li. Mrs. Zhou Li is really a good person. She stepped forward at the critical moment, offended the old man Lan, and provoked the blind date. She and Aunt Su did it. Mingmei found out that she was so alive that the girl didn't beat the old lady, but directly beat her son and daughter-in-law, and even smashed the windows of the Zhou family and the Su family. At that time, by coincidence, Mrs. Hu happened to be there, and she was so scared that she almost peed on her pants.

Since then, he has been as peaceful as a quail.

Although this person is disgusting, he did a good job in one thing, that is, knowing the current affairs.

At first glance, Mingmei is really not easy to mess with, and she immediately disappears into the vast crowd, and she only takes the lead every year during the Chinese New Year. And rarely come to their house. It really made Zhao Guihua feel a lot cleaner.

So when Mingmei said this, Zhao Guihua understood.

She said: "Liang Meifen's mother is like this, you don't have to take it to heart."

Mingmei groaned, and then said: "Mom, I'll buy some meat later, let's cook meat at home tonight. My sister-in-law is helping today, and I have to Let me know."

After a pause, she added, "Although she didn't help much."

Zhao Guihua burst out laughing, and said: "You are the only one who can talk."

She said: "Don't buy it, there is still meat at home, let's talk about it after eating."

Mingmei sighed: "It's been a long time.

" It's been two or three months now, and there's still some. It's not that his family didn't eat it... It can be seen that they really did a lot at that time. She probed her head, Zhao Guihua: "What are you looking at!"

Ming Mei curled her lips.

Zhao Guihua: "Hey, why don't you go and buy some offal, I'm a little bit greedy for stewed food."

Mingmei: "Success, I'll go right away."

She is also very hot-tempered, Zhao Guihua: "Wait a minute , After lunch, why worry."

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law had dinner together, and Zhao Guihua said: "It rained all day today, and it will be choking tomorrow. I guess the day after tomorrow will be big, and the mushroom will rise. I plan to go up the mountain to pick mushrooms , When the time comes back to dry, eat slowly, the youngest loves to eat mushrooms."

Mingmei: "I also like to eat, but I have never picked up mushrooms, and my mother won't let me buy them myself, saying that she is afraid that I will buy mushrooms." It's poisonous."

Mushrooms are such a thing, if you don't eat them well, you really want to eat them.

Zhao Guihua: "I don't need you, I'll go by myself, you're all retards."

Mingmei was criticized and bowed her head.

Zhao Guihua: "I went to the suburbs to go up the mountain to see more, but this rain, it is estimated that there are many people who went to the suburbs to pick mushrooms. I am worried now that the pond will be seen." If it does not rain, to be

honest Few people go to the outskirts of the city to go up the mountain, but it doesn't matter if it rains. Mushrooms are still a good dish. Plus it's spring! There are a lot of wild fruits on the mountain, so it is unavoidable for people to go to the mountain to roam around. She sighed: "If someone finds the pond, then we will not have such good fishing opportunities in the future."

These words are not alarmist, Zhao Guihua remembers that it was like this in her previous life, everyone went there, the pond seemed to have a lot of fish, but it couldn't hold more people. The pond was emptied in a few strokes, and the small fish were gone. If someone went there later, no fish could be caught at all.

Mingmei: "Then how many times have we been there recently?"

Zhao Guihua: "It depends on the situation, then we can't go up the mountain in the rain." Mingmei

nodded, in fact, she also understands her mother-in-law's mind, this matter, in fact, it is like this. Of course they can fish wildly, but this is not the season, and it is dangerous and difficult to sell on the black market.

If you take them all back, they will definitely be seen by others. It doesn't matter if you come and go less or less. So this is because they know where there are supplies, and it is not easy for them to go back and get too much.

As for telling relatives and friends, it is not so appropriate, not to mention that the good deeds have not been done, and it is also contaminated with fishy smell.

Some people may think that you may not necessarily have been hiding it for a few years, but you have been stalking it for a few years.

Don't think it's a joke, these days, father and son have opposing goals, they really can't tell others to cause trouble.

"Mom, don't think too much about it. If it's ours, you can't run away. If it's not ours, it can only be said that the fate is gone. After all, we have taken advantage of it, right?" Mingmei is quite optimistic. : "Our family has also benefited a lot from that pond, and we don't suffer anyway."

Zhao Guihua: "Yeah."

She glanced at Mingmei and said, "You are good at comforting people."

Mingmei smiled immediately Get up and say: "That's right, I'm good-looking, good-looking, whatever you say is right."

The corners of Zhao Guihua's mouth twitched: "..."

You can brag!

She said: "Don't brag, I'll get you the money later, and you can buy water."

Mingmei: "No, I have some."

Zhao Guihua glanced at her and said: "That's fine."

She said: "I can make this stuff, just wait and see. Hurry up after dinner."

Mingmei smiled and bent her big eyes: " Good~"

Mingmei rode out immediately after lunch, although she doesn't like going to work on rainy days, but doing other things on rainy days is fine. She didn't delay at all, why did Zhao Guihua let her go at this time? It must be because I was afraid that I would go late and it would be gone.

There are things like offal in the water, which do not require meat tickets, but even though they do not require meat tickets, they are still very easy to sell. After all, they old people from Sijiu City are still very proud of this. When Zhao Guihua was older, she listened to books. Those who were written in different ages and offal did not need money to give away. Zhao Guihua always wanted to express some good opinions.

No matter how bad this is, he is also a little bit meaty, and it is impossible to give it for nothing at any time.

Even the bare bones need three points.

No meat at all!

So if you don't want money to spare you, don't think about it, dreaming is faster.

Especially in their Sijiu city, the internal organs and offal are the best things, and they are the most delicious when they are cooked. In the early years, there were still many stewed restaurants, so if you want to give you a certain amount of money, don't even think about it!

That can't be.

You are late, and all the water will be sold out.

Mingmei pedaled her bike, whizzing, whistling towards the butcher's shop under Zhao Guihua's expectation.

In order to stew, red duck!

Mingmei's two-and-eight bars, stunned, gave the effect of sparks and lightning!

"Damn it, this bike rides fast!" a passer-by sighed.

"I'm not as aggressive as a little girl when I ride a bicycle, so what's the matter!" This is the bicycle party.

"This is such an urgent matter. Riding a bicycle like this is like flying." This can be associated.

Mingmei came to the butcher's stall in a short time, and saw a familiar figure from a distance. Don't get me wrong, it's not Zhuang Zhixi!

Not even male.

But... Ginger Lu!

Jiang Lu looked left and right, and moved towards the meat stand at a very fast speed.

Mingmei: "???"

How is this the same as the underground party wanting a joint.

Mingmei's bicycle has accelerated a lot, um, curious!

After all, it's time to go to work in the afternoon, and Jiang Lu's appearance here always makes people feel quite curious.

Jiang Lu did come out secretly, so it's impossible to come out secretly, and you won't be able to buy anything when you get off work. Not to mention that what she wants is very difficult to buy good things. She came to the stall like a thief, and asked in a low voice, "Do you have pork kidneys?"

Mingmei happened to be riding her bike there too, and when she stopped, she just heard this sentence.

Mingmei: "Ah, this..."

You just buy a pork loin, and make it the same as joints?

Jiang Lu's face turned red all of a

sudden, and Mingmei tried her best to calm down: "Is there any pig offal and offal?" There are still leftovers. You should know that such things are very easy to sell, because there is no ticket? Basically, you can't wait until this time, and they will be gone in the morning.

"How much do you want?"

Jiang Lu was a little embarrassed. After all, people saw that he was buying pork kidneys. Anyone who knows what this stuff is for supplements knows. But at this time, she was also complaining in her heart, why Mingmei came out to buy things at this time, it was really annoying. Can't we change the time?

Although her mother-in-law is not very good, but some things are right, this Mingmei is really annoying. I have no eyesight.

Mingmei: "Sister Jiang, you come first."

Jiang Lu hurriedly said, "No, no, you come first."

Mingmei also saw that Jiang Lu was unnatural, and said, "That's fine, I'll buy it first."

She weighed some pig offal and offal, and gave it money.

At this time, Jiang Lu finally regained a little bit of spontaneity, and asked: "You didn't go to work today?"

Mingmei: "I went to work, but because of an accident in the middle, we left work early, so it's just a good time to come here to buy some offal and go back to cook. So what, Sister Jiang, I'll be leaving first."

Don't look at living in the same courtyard, the two of them really can't be called acquaintances.

Mingmei gave the money, and she pulled herself She didn't stay in her raincoat. Although she was gossiping, she was a little discerning. Jiang Lu didn't want to buy things in front of her, so Mingmei naturally didn't stick to it to be annoying.

Pork loin...

Jiang Lu didn't know what Mingmei thought. Seeing Mingmei leave, she breathed a sigh of relief. She always felt that it was a bit embarrassing to buy this kind of thing in front of others. Although they are all married women, well, Jiang Lu still doesn't want others to think too much about his man. This is a matter of face for men.

She coughed lightly and said, "Give me a piece of pork loin."

After a pause, she lowered her voice and asked, "Is the mutton supply tomorrow?"

"Yes."

The butcher was a middle-aged uncle, and he Glancing at Jiang Lu, and then looking left and right, to make sure no one knows, he whispered, "It's there early in the morning, come early if you want. I'll cut some fat for you."

Jiang Lu's business is even lower now He said, "Leave me that one?"

This butcher shop basically supplies pork, but occasionally beef and mutton are also available. Every time it is very small, and basically every time it is supplied, there is a long queue. Rare things are more expensive. However, Jiang Lu's family conditions are good, and he buys a lot of meat, so he can still talk to the butcher shop.

Like now, she knows about mutton earlier than Mingmei.

Of course, it's also because her father is the leader of the supply and marketing cooperative. Sometimes, everyone buys things for "mutual benefit".

"Leave the sheep's one to me."

That's the... key position!

Unspeakable location.

Jiang Lu felt that his family, Zhou Qun, was injured and really needed to be mended.

It's all the fault of that damned Bai Fendou, who really made her man suffer a great crime.

"Is that? It's gone. Such a great supplement is basically ordered as soon as it comes. I'll tell you the truth, you understand. It was cut directly at the meat joint factory..."

Even if there is, I still want to make up for it.

Man, how can you not make up for it?

He said, "Why don't you buy another sheep's kidney."

With regret on her face, Jiang Lu said melancholy, "Then you have to keep it for me." "

Look, we are old acquaintances, so I will definitely give it to you." Keep it." Although it is the same to sell to anyone, he can occasionally buy "defective products" from the supply and marketing cooperative through Jiang Lu's relationship, so he is still willing to associate with Jiang Lu.

Is there a coming and going?

He usually gives Jiang Lu better meat, and Jiang Lu knows how to reciprocate. It's not easy to buy defective products now, and that's the treatment only available to internal employees of the supply and marketing cooperative.

Jiang Lu gave the money, and then put the pork loin in the handbag.

Seeing her, the butcher was a little unhappy, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Why don't you have a sheep...egg?"

Jiang Lu: "???

" A lot, but it's just as good. The main reason is that many people don't know how to do it. If you don't know how to do it, it will taste bad. If you know how to do it, you can see that it will definitely sell well. After all, this thing doesn't need a ticket. If you want it, I'll give it to you tomorrow. You keep it. Don't underestimate this, it's just as good, you can't buy that one, and many people who are knowledgeable are looking for this. We are old acquaintances, otherwise I won't keep it for you, I'll eat it myself !"

Jiang Lu decisively: "Stay!!!"

She is serious: "Must stay!!!"

Zhou Qun, his family, needs a lot of love! ! !

Seeing her expression, the butcher uncle immediately became subtle, but he still nodded seriously: "Sure, don't worry." What a man this man is, he loves it all day long!

Jiang Lu smiled and said, "If you need anything in the future, just tell me, and I will definitely help."

The butcher's face beamed with joy: "Okay, thank you very much."

The two were satisfied with each other, Jiang Lu hurried home, and tonight, fried a waist for his family Zhou Qun.

Chapter 57

Aunt Su secretly scolded her again.

She really can't make it through these days, and finally bought some meat. Well, the old friend is very supportive, and she is proudly preparing to make some meat to show off. But take a look, what are the smells in this yard?

Sao-ha-ba-chi!

It stinks!

The bad smell overwhelmed the smell of meat in her house, and Aunt Su kept rolling her eyes in anger.

How can this fragrant one not overwhelm the stinky one? It is also irritating. But no matter how angry she is, people still eat whatever they want, which is really annoying. Although she was very unhappy, Aunt Su really didn't have time to go out and dance.

She is not this kind of persona, plus she was hospitalized first, so it would be considered troublesome, Aunt Su didn't want to be too prominent. She has always been a poor character, if she is too prominent, how can she be miserable in the future?

Aunt Su felt aggrieved, but she was still in a good mood to cook meat.

This is very contradictory.

In such a contradictory mood, Aunt Su quietly lay on the window and looked out. She saw Zhao Guihua washing the pig's intestines again. Cheer up.

She snorted softly and hummed a little tune.

Don't look at Mingmei's holiday in the afternoon, but she is not here to help Zhao Guihua. Zhao Guihua knows that this daughter-in-law is careless in her work. entrance.

She was sent by Zhao Guihua to the kindergarten to pick up the children. Now the children are poorly raised, even the kindergarten does not have any pick-up and pick-up, and all the children in the alley go to school together. Today, it is entirely because of the rain.

This fish has been pattering for a whole day.

In the evening, everyone got off work, even Liang Meifen came back, and the rain didn't stop.

Zhuang Zhixi really frightened his wife to death. He said helplessly, "What's wrong with you! Why did you cause trouble again? If you said something happened to you, I would be so worried." Don't look at Mingmei as doing good

deeds Son, but as his own family, Zhuang Zhixi must be very worried about his wife. He doesn't care about others, he just doesn't want his wife to be in any danger.

Knowing that Zhuang Zhixi was worried about her, Mingmei said coquettishly, "Don't worry, I know what's in my heart. If I really can't beat her, I won't make a move." Zhuang Zhixi rolled her eyes at this, and Zhuang Zhixi said sincerely: "

I I don't expect you to get any salary, I just hope you are doing well. I don't worry if you hit someone, I'm afraid they will retaliate. After all, you don't know what's going on with them, are you right?" Mingmei:

" Then my dad and the others are not easy to mess with."

Seeing that Zhuang Zhixi's face was getting worse, she quickly said: "Okay, I know you are worried about me, and I will think carefully about it in the future. Okay?"

She shook Zhuang Zhixi's hand coquettishly. Zhuang Zhixi finally couldn't twist her arm, so he nodded helplessly.

Mingmei laughed and said, "It's really all right."

She said, "My sister-in-law was also there at the time.

By the way, sister-in-law , is your mother okay?" He hurriedly said: "It's okay. When you get older, your body is fragile and you will always have injuries, but they are not serious."

Liang Meifen was exhausted to the extreme today. There were already enough things. Who would have thought that she would go back to her mother's house to ride a bicycle in the evening? At that time, I realized that her father and younger brother had misunderstood, thinking that the bicycle was for their family, and they were happily thinking about riding to his partner's house to show off at home.

If Liang Meifen hadn't taken the key away, Bao Buqi would have lost the bicycle.

This time Liang Meifen did not dare to be generous, she almost firmly rejected her brother. Because of this, the two siblings had a conflict, and her father yelled at her, saying that her daughter was a wolf.

Her younger brother even accused her of not being a sibling.

This made Liang Meifen quite uncomfortable. She had done so much for her natal family, her mother didn't understand her, her father and her younger brother didn't understand her either, this really made Liang Meifen extremely uncomfortable.

Just like that, Liang Meifen was determined not to leave the bike behind.

Although she is confused, she also knows that if she gives her mother-in-law's bicycle to her natal family, it will not be a matter of her divorce or not. Her mother-in-law will definitely be able to sue them for "robbing" with the receipt, and she dare not underestimate it at all. her mother-in-law.

Liang Meifen was wronged at her natal family, and she has been in a low mood since she came back, but even so, she dared not say anything to her in-laws, for fear of being seen out. If Zhuang Zhiyuan of his family knew that her mother's family dared to ask for three turns and one ring and thirty-six legs, he would definitely divorce her.

She was really tired, Liang Meifen rubbed her temples.

Zhao Guihua took a look at Liang Meifen. In fact, she knew what Liang Meifen was up to, but she didn't care about such things. She is not a kind and good mother-in-law, Liang Meifen still has a personality that pushes her nose and puts on her face.

If you treat her badly, she will be able to restrain herself;

if you treat her well, she will start to go to her mother's house.

I have seen it in my previous life.

Zhao Guihua doesn't want to be a mother to anyone in this life, she is very busy, she said: "Boss daughter-in-law, your mother is injured, are you going to take care of her these few days?" Liang Meifen shook her head: "I don't need to go

, My mother can take care of herself, besides, my mother is discharged from the hospital. She is recuperating at home."

Zhao Guihua frowned: "Discharged from the hospital? Didn't you say she was beaten?"

Liang Meifen nodded: "Yes, the hospital also said that it is better to stay in the hospital, But my mother is worried about my father and my younger brother. If she is hospitalized, how can anyone take care of them? So my mother was discharged from the hospital firmly." Zhao Guihua sneered and

said, "Do your father and your younger brother have no hands and feet? Have to be taken care of all the time? What the hell."

Liang Meifen's heart trembled when she heard Zhao Guihua's tone, but Zhao Guihua didn't say much, instead she gave up the topic very disinterestedly, and said, "Well, since you don't have to take care of your mother, we will go to the suburbs tomorrow Let's pick mushrooms."

Liang Meifen: "Okay, shall we bring a fishing rod?"

"Take it, let's see if there is any harvest."

Mingmei was very envious, and she said, "I want to go up the mountain too."

Although I met a fishing rod last time. Big snake, but Mingmei is not afraid at all, on the contrary she is very interested. She is not the kind of person who will have shadows. Mingmei was like this when she was a child. The more she was afraid of something, the more she moved up, and she would not be afraid if she came and went.

Of course, if it weren't for this unyielding character, she wouldn't be the eldest sister of the family courtyard.

She would love to go, however, to work.

Mingmei: "Going to work is really a stumbling block on my way to relax."

I said so, but I also know that it is impossible not to go to work. These days, it is extremely important to have a formal job.

For some reason, Mingmei thought of her dream. In her dream, there would be a wave of layoffs in ten or twenty years. Even their machinery factory closed down in the 1990s. But even so, their passenger terminal is fine. It's just a reorganization, Mingmei sighed deeply, her job is really safe.

"What are you thinking? Let's eat."

"Okay!" The family had a good dinner, Zhuang Laoji rarely spoke when eating, and said: "Our family has eaten well this year, I think I have more energy than before, and I have gained weight." Zhuang Laoji and Zhao Guihua They all belong to the kind of thin people, but it is really not easy to find a fat man these days. Even Zhou Li, whose family conditions are quite good, is a skinny man. The fattest people in their yard are Cook Li and his wife. But they are just big, not fat.

Besides, he is a cook, when have you ever seen a cook starve to death?

So Zhuang Laoji is quite thin, but this year, he eats meat and fish every week, which is equivalent to improving twice a week. How long has it been since I can see that people are obviously growing flesh.

Zhuang Laolan felt it himself, he didn't say that others didn't feel it, but the children were quite obvious, the little tiger head and the little swallow were a little more fleshy than before, and the cheeks were obvious.

Zhao Guihua: "It's good to grow some meat. You are so old, you have to learn to take care of yourself."

Old Zhuang'er smiled, feeling slightly complacent, and glanced at his two sons showing off. He just has more vision than his son. In his opinion, the two daughters-in-law have their own shortcomings, but his wife is top-notch!

It's really unmatched by others, you see, how much he cares about him.

Zhuang Laozi's complacency did not poke at the two sons at all, and the two sons were a little bit out of their minds today. Even if he eats well, he is still out of his mind. One was in a daze, and the two were also in a daze.

I don't know what to think.

Zhuang Laolan'er is so proud, it's a blind man's eyes.

It's no wonder that both Zhuang Zhiyuan and Zhuang Zhixi were affected by today's incident to some extent, and they were distracted.

Zhuang Laolan: "..." I really don't take me as a father seriously.

"Xiaozhuang, Xiaozhuang~"

Zhuang Zhixi immediately came back to his senses and said, "I'm at home."

It was Yang Lixin who came to look for someone, and Yang Lixin smiled and said, "Have you finished eating? Come out, I have something to do with you."

Zhuang Zhixi : "Success!"

He took two quick bites, put down his job, and went out with Yang Lixin.

Zhao Guihua: "I don't know what these boys are messing around with."

She muttered something, but she didn't take it to heart.

Zhuang Zhixi went out with Yang Lixin, and it was still drizzling now. The two stood under the eaves, and he asked, "Brother Yang, do you have something to do with me?

" Are you fighting for nothing?"

Zhuang Zhixi shook his head: "No, what's the matter?"

Yang Lixin frowned slightly, and then said, "It's all right."

Zhuang Zhixi: "???"

He scratched his head curiously: "Hey No, why don't you go to Bai Fendou and go directly to his house? Besides, I don't understand what you said. What's wrong with him?" Yang Lixin: "It's nothing, I'll go first

."

Zhuang Zhixi: "... ...What kind of trouble is this?"

Yang Lixin came and went in a strange way.

Zhuang Zhixi said, even though I'm a very shrewd person, I didn't see what you were trying to do.

But guess what.

He shrugged helplessly, turned around and went home, muttering: "What's the use of fighting for nothing?"

Zhuang Zhixi didn't care much about the things about fighting for nothing, what did it have to do with him. He was thinking about it, and when he looked up and saw Mingmei smiling at him, Zhuang Zhixi blinked and said in his heart: Let you watch me and see if I don't "clean up" you at night.

As punishment for your "adventure" today.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Hehehe..."

Mingmei: "..."

This smile doesn't look like a good person.

Only at night did Mingmei realize, what is not a good person, this is not a good person.

This person, how is she? She has been exercising for a while tonight, and she is more tired than going to work all day! It's outrageous!

On the other hand, Zhuang Zhixi was in a good mood. He said braggingly, "Look, I'm fine without eating pork kidneys."

Mingmei pulled the quilt and covered her head, who wants to hear what you say.

Seeing her appearance, Zhuang Zhixi laughed. Now that the weather is warm, without having to light the stove, he got up in the dark and poured a glass of water, and at this moment, he heard the sound of the door opening outside.

In the past, they didn't close the gate in this area, otherwise there would always be noises coming and going, and the father and son Lao Bai who lived at the gate would be troubled. But since the last time there was a thief, the doors are all closed now.

Although it is closed, it is not locked, it is fastened from the inside.

In this way, people who are mainly in the yard can open the door directly, which is also convenient. People nowadays hardly have evening activities, so it doesn't have a big impact. However, every time the latch was opened and closed, there would be a click, which was especially noticeable at night.

It is not like people today will suffer from nervous breakdown due to noise a few decades later, and most people don't care about it now. Zhuang Zhixi was the same, he didn't think there was anything wrong, but when he heard the movement, he still glanced out of the window, but just after he glanced, he let out a hush.

"What's wrong?" Mingmei muttered in bed.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Bai Fou went out with a bag."

Ming Mei sat up and said, "Carrying a bag at night? What is he doing? Running away?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Do you think it's possible?"

"That's impossible."

Mingmei lay down again, but asked: "Do you want to watch the fun?"

Zhuang Zhixi shook her head this time, and said, "I won't go, I'm not a fool, it's no wonder I'm behind him at night, so it's no wonder we don't get caught .And who knows what he's going to do! Why should I lie to myself for watching the excitement. Anyway, I will know sooner or later. I like to watch excitement, but I don't watch everything. At this point, I go out with my bag, probably to go to hell He's in the market. He's going to die."

In Sijiu City, there was a pigeon market that turned a blind eye in the early years, but now the pigeon market is gone, and there are more black markets.

But whether it is the pigeon market or the black market, they are all used to buy food and are closely related to the lives of ordinary people.

This ghost market is different, it is basically only open at night, and the selling is basically antiques and the like, or some obscure things. After all, it is something famous. Buyers and sellers cover their faces, and the sellers will not show their faces. They only put a small candle or lamp on the stall, so that you can see clearly what is on the stall.

Those clusters are like will-o'-the-wisps, so they got a name: Ghost City.

The seller didn't open his mouth easily, basically he just reached out and gestured, and only those who were really interested opened their mouths to bargain. Whether it is successful or not, whether you lose money or make a profit, the payment is over and the delivery is over.

No matter how hard you try to find someone, you can't find it!

I found it, but no one recognized it, that's how it is in the ghost market, it's a success if you fight, there's nothing else to say.

People in the fourth and ninth cities know this kind of place, but they don't go easily, only those who are bold, or those who specialize in this business will go. So Zhuang Zhixi knew there was such a place, but he never went there once.

He lazily returned to the bed, fell on the bed, and put his arms around his daughter-in-law: "Sleep!"

Zhuang Zhixi's speculation that Bai Fendou went to the ghost market is not groundless, one is that it is wrong to go out with a bag at night , the other one is because of Zhang Saner~ Well, it is Zhang San from the security department of their factory.

Zhang San approached Zhuang Zhixi today to inquire about Bai Fendou.

It was said that Bai Fendou was collecting some old things, so Zhang San asked Zhuang Zhixi, just to know if Bai Fendou had a way to do this. After all, Zhuang Zhixi and Bai Fendou mainly share the same yard.

Reluctantly can be regarded as growing up together since childhood.

But Zhuang Zhixi didn't know anything, and Zhang San returned disappointed.

Zhuang Zhixi put his arms around his wife and said, "He really dares to do anything now."

Everyone knows how to make money in this business. It is three years without opening, and three years after opening. Even if these objects have become the "four olds", everyone understands the value they should have, and there are some people who are bold.

But flipping things like this requires eyesight, even now, there are a lot of fakes.

If you want to say that you understand it well, you are wrong.

It would be even more wrong to say that there are no fakes in this era.

Zhuang Zhixi pulled the quilt and said, "Go to sleep."

Mingmei hummed softly, she was really tired, since she got married, she had to do more physical work... Although, although she was also very happy Yeah, but it's really tiring too. She snorted, found a very suitable position, curled up in Zhuang Zhixi's arms, and fell asleep quickly.

If you have anything to do, don't discuss it with her after exercising, she has no energy! The young couple should rest and get up early the next day to wash up. Zhuang Zhixi happened to meet Bai Fendou. Seeing Bai Fendou's bags under his eyes drooping, he smiled and

said, "Good morning Brother Fendou."

I brushed my teeth twice for a while, then turned and went home. It was obvious that I didn't sleep well.

Zhuang Zhixi slept quite well, he cleaned up and went out with his wife.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Be careful at work, I'll pick you up after work."

Mingmei: "No need!"

She waved her hand and said with a smile: "I can leave work early if I don't have it all. I guess the leader will be looking for you today because of what happened yesterday. Mine."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then you pick me up from work."

Mingmei: "..."

She rolled her eyes at him: "You have to show some face!"

I have never seen that man let his wife pick him up!

She snorted and rode away.

Zhuang Zhixi went to work with a smile, another day of fishing in troubled waters was about to begin.

But today, Zhuang Zhixi did not succeed in fishing in troubled waters. As soon as he finished sweeping the floor, he saw director Li from the factory office coming over. Zhuang Zhixi greeted him with a smile: "Director Li, you just came out of home this morning, so you're here to find someone."

Director Li, Doctor Wang is a man.

Director Li didn't speak, but Dr. Wang scolded: "You bastard!"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "Look at you, why are

you still talking about me?" Director Li: "Don't talk nonsense, I'm here this time, I'm really looking for her, I'm looking for you."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Looking for me?"

Although he works in the infirmary, he is a toll collector; although he has a good relationship with several aunts and sisters, he is not familiar with Director Li. The director of the office of the National People's Congress factory has a lot of power.

They occasionally hit on a word, it was Doctor Wang's face. But it doesn't mean they are familiar.

So it was a bit strange to come here to look for him, Zhuang Zhixi: "Director Li, just tell me what you want."

Who wouldn't say good things.

Director Li smiled: "Your boy can talk, it's like this, it's not going to be Labor Day soon, this is our workers' holiday, there must be some programs in the factory. The propaganda department should prepare a few It's a show, but the manpower is not enough, can you help?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Me?"

He was quite surprised, Director Li: "Yes, you have a good image. There is a shortage of people in the publicity department, so I recommended you."

Zhuang Zhixi only slightly After a pause, he nodded: "Sure, I can do whatever I want, but my work here, look..."

He is a brick in the factory, and he can be moved wherever it is needed.

Director Li: "You guys pretend it for me. Just your infirmary. Two or three kittens come to you a day. If you accept those for thirty cents, you can find someone to take them instead. I'll tell your director." Zhuang Zhixi: "That's fine

. , then when do you think I will go there? Whom should I go to?"

"You go to Section Chief Song. He wants to find a handsome young man to be the announcer. After thinking about it, you can do it. In addition, they really don't have enough manpower, so you can help too." Zhuang Zhixi: "

OK !"

Don't look at him doing bad things every day, but it doesn't mean that he is just a person who wants to be lazy, mainly because this job is like this. You are thinking about doing something, you have nothing to do! And to be honest, a young guy definitely wants to go further.

But it is clear that the toll collectors in the infirmary have no further possibility and can only stay through their working years.

It wasn't that Zhuang Zhixi didn't want to enter the workshop back then, because there were so many people fighting for it, he couldn't get in.

At that time, the safest thing for him was to take the current path, and he couldn't even go to the workshop, let alone a cadre post like the propaganda department. If you can go to help now, at least you should be familiar, and take your time. Zhuang Zhixi smiled and went directly to the propaganda department.

The Propaganda Section is on the second floor of the office building. Zhuang Zhixi went to the section chief's office as soon as he arrived. Section Chief Song was busy. When he heard that he had arrived, he nodded, "You must be Xiaozhuang. Really."

He spoke quickly: "We are going to hold a party on May 1st here, and we lack a suitable host, so he recommended you." He looked him

up and down, and said, "I see that you are true , But don't do this these days, and help out with other things, our propaganda department has been really busy recently."

Well, they were really caught off guard.

In fact, this kind of publicity activities were held every year in the early years, but in recent years, policy relations have not been arranged. Not too showy. But who would have thought that this year, the superior department notified that it will be done again. This has been stopped for several years, and it suddenly started again, and they are still a little flustered.

They don't have many people in the propaganda department, and they always need helpers to support an event, but the workers in the workshop are not good enough, which affects production. Then you can only find idle positions, but there are even fewer people in such positions, and there are not many people who can be found after coming and going.

Section Chief Song: "We're going to set up a party this morning, see what we can add to it."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Success!"

Now that he's here, he's not pretentious, even though he hasn't done this at all. But it is also easy to learn, follow along. Just to make up for the number, he is also a good-looking Yu.

This time they seconded, not only Zhuang Zhixi, but also others.

The most outrageous thing is that Zhuang Zhixi saw the old man Bai. If you say this is not out of line, then it must be out of line. The old man Bai was very happy, and he was very happy. He was working in the boiler room, so he couldn't be seconded, so it was a lot easier.

Section Chief Song introduced each one to everyone and said, "Xiao Zhuang is our announcer this time."

Everyone looked at Zhuang Zhixi's face and nodded in approval.

Why did they find an outside announcer? Isn't it because none of them looks upright? Because there may be a leader coming over this time, it is too crooked, which will affect the image of their factory.

Zhuang Zhixi got to know each other for a while, and then Section Chief Song continued to speak. This uncle is impatient, and he really didn't stop for a moment: "This time we preliminarily decided that at least a dozen programs can hold up a show. What do you think? Let's talk about it."

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and one of the mustaches said, "Why don't we play a movie? A movie lasts for two hours, and a lot of things have been decided."

Song Ke Changbai said, "When I didn't think Yes? If the factory leader agrees, why do I still make these? The film is going to be shown, and it will be shown to the comrades in the factory in the afternoon. In the morning, we still have to organize a gala for about two to three hours. Tell me something useful , what we are now planning is the chorus of "We Workers Have Power", and "The White- haired Girl ", oh yes, Master Bai is here to play Yang Bailao this time.

"

The comrades are all married, and no one is suitable to play Xi'er, a girl who is sixteen or seventeen, neither is suitable.

"Which one of you is tender-faced, make do with it."

"You go."

"You better go."

"I can't, I'm like Xi'er's mother."

In short, although I really want to show my face, I don't want to. It's embarrassing how you want to pretend to be tender.

Their factory is a large machinery factory, even if it is a publicity department, it is also promoting a worker's activity. There are almost no such performances. They are not the same as the art troupe. When they perform, they are confident. They weren't, and none of them really wanted to participate.

Just pretending... Oh no, a group performance is okay, but this performance of Xi'er is not very successful.

Director Song's mouth was like a machine-off-gun, and said: "Don't be silent, everyone is like a normal person, this is a big event in our factory, and our propaganda department hasn't had such a thing for a long time. This is our chance to prove us. What are you all trying to do without saying a word?"

He called his name: "Xiao Zhuang, tell me what you think, you are one of our seconded generals. "

Everyone looked at Zhuang Zhixi with teasing eyes, who didn't know that this was charged by the infirmary, Jian Tian'er's task was to flatter the elder sisters. The flattery was good, and Director Li recommended it.

Some people are disdainful, some people want to have a good relationship, and some people don't care.

No matter what time it is, there are always people who look down on such a sycophant, and some people think that they can be friends. Who knows which cloud will rain.

No, Director Song asked for his name, and everyone looked over, Zhuang Zhixi immediately said, this old man from Sijiucheng is talking, and he can't let it fall to the ground when people give him face. Otherwise, it's a slap in the face, and you won't be able to mess around in the future.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "I think since it's Labor Day, we can properly rehearse a few short plays. This thing takes a long time, and if you wear it inside, you don't need to prepare so many shows. Otherwise You see, there are not many of us, and we have to be in charge of the front of the stage and behind the scenes. One person is worth eight people, which is too busy! We are all willing to sleep and forget food and sleep, but singing things, It is always necessary to practice. Everyone has held too many programs, and their voices can't handle it. I believe that everyone in the publicity department is talented, and they are willing to sacrifice all the rest time. But this practice is too much. Your voice is exhausted. At the critical moment, I will give you What should I do if I drag my feet back?"

"That's right, Xiao Zhuang is right. There are too many songs here. It's all a chorus. We have to sing every time, and our voices can't hold it! Temporary loss of voice or hoarse voice, but it will be lost." "I

also I think what Xiaozhuang said is right, but what are we going to do? Xi'er, the white-haired girl, hasn't settled down yet." "

Ah, we're not at that level."

Director Song: "Why don't we have this You are at the level, you are from the Propaganda Department, so you can do this kind of thing with ease?"

Everyone looked at each other, we are the Propaganda Department, not an art troupe, can you be a little bit more serious.

Director Song saw everyone like this, and said: "Look at each of you, you really stalked me at a critical moment..."

Everyone: "..."

Do you want to describe it as disgusting?

Zhuang Zhixi raised his hand: "Director, I have an idea."

Director Song: "Tell me."

Zhuang Zhixi: "We can act a part of the movie, and find a plot that is more exciting and does not require much background. You are watching We are going to show a movie in the afternoon, right? It can be linked with the movie in the afternoon, and let the workers compare how we are compared with the movie." Speaking of

this, he smiled to himself and said: "Maybe, Just looking at it, we can see that we are not bad anywhere."

"Well said!"

"Indeed, we have not been trained, if we really practice a lot, we will not be bad."

Director Song glanced at Zhuang Zhixi appreciatively, Said: "Xiao Zhuang's idea is very good, let's make a decision like this, then next, let's discuss which part to play..."

Zhuang Zhixi's discussion here was endless, and seven songs and four short plays were basically settled. Performance. The song can be decided, but what to do in the skit performance has to be considered. Zhuang Zhixi, as the host of the show, would definitely not be able to participate in a show like singing. It's too late to play, but short play performances are okay.

He can play a small role, such as stepping down early, so that he won't delay the appearance.

Everyone's discussion was in full swing, and Zhuang Zhixi was so busy at work for the first time. Although it had nothing to do with his job, it was quite fulfilling. This person can speak, and quickly became one with the propaganda department.

Even though there were a few who looked down on Zhuang Zhixi at the beginning, although they didn't like him, they didn't feel weird about him.

After all, everyone loves to hear good things, and Zhuang Zhixi is not an embroidered pillow. His suggestions were appreciated by everyone. There are only about 20 of them fucking, including four or five seconded ones. If it really lasts a performance, every song has to be sung. It's not that I don't want to increase the fun for the workers, but that my voice can't hold it. If I lose my voice halfway, what's the matter?

So everyone thinks that it is quite good to mix some long and short sentences in a string.

At least it alleviates a big problem.

However, Director Song also said before everyone got off work: "If you have any good ideas for the program, you can write them. Especially the story, if we don't use the movie to use our own story, it will be even more arrogant." "Okay

, Let's all go back and think about it."

Everyone left one after another, and the old man Bai spent a whole day here, unable to get in any words, just feeling his head was buzzing, although he was very happy when he came in the morning, after all, he can show his face in the performance, It's always nice to rehearse without work. But at the end of the day, he really felt very tired.

This feeling, others can not understand.

He couldn't get in the way of what other people were saying, and he didn't even understand what they were saying. Yang Bailao hadn't started rehearsing yet, so he was naturally doing nothing. After Zhuang Zhixi came out, he walked with the old man Bai. The old man wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "What a day for me."

Zhuang Zhixi was also quite curious: "Uncle Bai, why did the factory arrange you to play Yang Bailao?

" The relationship between Zhuang Zhixi and the Bai family is not very good, but on the face of it, it is passable. After all, it is impossible not to keep in touch with neighbors and neighbors.

Old man Bai: "There is no suitable person for Yang Bailao in the Propaganda Department. Just now that the weather is warm and we are not too busy, they borrowed me. They said it was my worry, but it is the real Yang Bailao." Zhuang Zhixi looked down, yo ho, it really

is in this way.

Uncle Bai looked like he was suffering.

Thin, rough, old-fashioned.

"Then you will be able to act well."

The old man Bai said, "What do you need to say? I am very talented in our courtyard, and ordinary people can't match it."

This man, if you say he is fat, he will pant.

Zhuang Zhixi laughed, and asked: "Uncle Bai, I think your talent is all here, and it's useless in other places at all." The old

man took a long time to think about it, and spit: "You little bastard, you How dare you laugh at me."

Zhuang Zhixi: "You see you always misunderstand me, but speaking of which, when will you drink the wedding wine with Aunt Su?"

Although he is a sycophant, his words at this time are somewhat piercing.

"I have been waiting to go to your old man's wedding banquet since I was a child, but I haven't eaten until now, and my teeth are about to fall out. You see, I am married now, and I haven't seen you getting a new wife Go home, what's the matter, you and Aunt Su don't plan to achieve a positive result?"

The old man glared, and immediately said: "You are the one who said this! You can't destroy your Aunt Su's reputation, she is a good woman, you can You can't be like the people in the factory, telling her she's pregnant all day long. If she is such a bad-mannered woman, can I fall in love with her? Besides, you don't know how strong she was back then. If someone teased her, he would Those who can carry a knife out do so for the sake of reputation, no matter how difficult they are, they must maintain their reputation. Even if they live in poverty, they are firm. They are also widows. What reputation do you think Zhou Li has? Did she take advantage of it? Enough, I don't know how many people have been through the small woods. Zhou Qun didn't notice the scene. It's really a matter of fact, how many people in the factory are his wild fathers. During the years when his mother took over the shift, for some The money is in the factory, but there are many people who hook up with people to drill into the woods."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Damn."

The old man Bai: "Look, you really don't know anything." The

old man Bai looked at Zhuang Zhixi again, and felt that this kid had no information at all. Smiling triumphantly, leaving behind a bit of a master's demeanor, he walked forward in a buoyant manner.

Zhuang Zhixi quickly caught up and said, "Uncle Bai, it's true, I haven't heard my dad say it." The

old man Bai curled his lips in disgust: "Your dad? What do you expect him to know? His news is not as good as mine, and even Chef Li didn't know about it earlier than me." Zhuang

Zhixi: "Oh my god."

Surprised, really surprised.

Old man Zhou left, and Zhou Qun was still young. At that time, Mrs. Zhou Li took over the shift. When her son was fifteen or sixteen, she gave up the job to her son. There was also seven or eight years in the middle. It stands to reason that there are only two people in his family, and they are paid every month, so they can live no matter what.

And it's a good day.

how can this be? Zhuang Zhixi scratched his head.

The old man looked at him: "Don't believe it, or you can ask Uncle Li, Li and the others know, but your father who works hard in the workshop doesn't know. I don't know about Zhou Qun's daughter-in-law. What did my mother's family think? They found such a family for their daughter and married so many dowries. Let me tell you, my family's Bai Fendou is not much better than Zhou Qun's? , but he is also willing to make progress. The days are not bad."

Zhuang Zhixi's eyes flashed, and he said with a smile: "You are right."

But he didn't say anything more. Seeing that the infirmary was ahead, he said: "Uncle Bai, then I'll go first..."

"Zhuang Zhixi."

Zhuang Zhixi looked up, and the security guard called, "Your wife is here to pick you up."

Zhuang Zhixi burst out laughing, not feeling embarrassed at all, and immediately said: " Here you go."

He waved his hand at the old man Bai, and quickly ran towards the door, the old man Bai was even more indignant, you said that among the boys in their yard, some are married, some have bad family traditions, and some are like a little boy , Just count his son's tall and mighty.

Why is it so difficult to find someone?

The old man Bai was even more dissatisfied for a while.

God is not fair!

Zhuang Zhixi didn't know what the white old man was thinking and complaining about himself. When he ran to the door, he saw his young wife standing happily at the door, jumping and jumping, she seemed to be in a good mood.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Daughter-in-law!"

Mingmei raised her head and smiled, "I'm here to pick you up from work."

Although she couldn't say it, Mingmei is fine after work, and this place is not far from home, so she came directly: " It's still ten minutes away, I'll wait for you here."

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's not so short of ten minutes... Oh no, I have to go over there to pack my things. I haven't been back to the infirmary all day today." After a pause, he said, "Or you can go there with me."

Mingmei "Hey?"

Her big eyes flickered: "No outsiders are allowed in here, right?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Let me tell people, don't go around, just follow me to the factory infirmary, and we won't go anywhere else." The place."

Mingmei nodded: "Okay."

Zhuang Zhixi went to communicate, but fortunately Zhuang Zhixi is not from the workshop, so it won't affect the production, so he didn't make things difficult for him. He led his daughter-in-law to the infirmary. As soon as he entered, Doctor Wang was stunned. Then he smiled and said, "Xiao Zhuang, where did you get such a beautiful girl? Your wife?" Zhuang Zhixi picked it up

. Mei, proud: "This is really my wife, let me introduce you. This is my daughter-in-law Mingmei, who works at the bus terminal. Wife, this is Sister Wang from our infirmary. As I mentioned, she is very special. Okay. This is the nurse, Sister Zhao, and this is..."

Mingmei greeted each of them with a smile.

Doctor Wang smiled: "It's really a man and a woman. I always heard people in the factory say that Xiao Zhuang is looking for a wife, that's a high ranking. I still thought, Xiao Zhuang is so handsome, how can he still be high-ranking? Look, no one is lying. Your daughter-in-law is too juicy. But such a good-looking daughter-in-law, you have to find someone like Xiao Zhuang. Both of them are good-looking, and they look like a picture. The truth matches."

Zhuang Zhixi made a proud gesture and said, "It must be a match, I am a famous handsome man in our forty-nine city. It is more than enough to match my wife." Mingmei smiled brighter, and pinched

his waist with her small hand.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Oh."

Everyone couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing.

Zhuang Zhixi felt aggrieved: "Daughter-in-law, just let me brag outside."

Mingmei said softly, "Okay, brag!"

Everyone laughed even more happily...

Mingmei blinked and felt that Comrade Zhuang Zhixi's working environment was very good.

People are nice and kind.

Dr. Wang: "Oh right, Xiaozhuang's daughter-in-law, why are you here? Aren't you going to work?"

At this time, it should be work time. Although she will be off work soon, it still takes time for her to come from her work unit.

Mingmei: "I rested in the afternoon, went to the Public Security Bureau, and then came here directly."

She was still soft and soft, and her voice was very soft: "I caught a bad guy on the bus yesterday, so I went over to have a look this afternoon. The situation."

Zhuang Zhixi immediately looked at Mingmei, Mingmei knew his worry, and immediately said: "It's okay, don't worry about me." At

this time, everyone realized that in the legend, the rumors of the rivers and lakes, the vague rumors of the rivers and lakes, Zhuang Zhixi's daughter-in-law, Mingmei, beats people very badly.

Who passed it on, I don't know. But the rumor is there.

She seemed to be a weak girl, and everyone didn't expect this when they saw her, but after hearing this, they suddenly reacted. Rumors seem to be... true?

Ah...you can't judge people by their appearances!

Chapter 58

We workers have strength...

The daily off-duty song is playing, and people from the machinery factory are leaving one after another, but... "Huh?"

Everyone saw Zhuang Zhixi, who was sticking together with a lesbian, obviously riding a bicycle. He didn't ride the bike, but pushed it. Zhuang Zhixi was pushing the cart, and a lesbian with two braids sat behind the seat.

This kid, isn't he married?

Well, you have thick eyebrows and big eyes, but you still dare to steal it~ It's fair and aboveboard, steal it blatantly!

There are many male employees in their machinery factory, especially those who are not married. Looking at the two of them, the eyeballs are about to pop out. Anyway, they are jealous.

"Is this really no one to care about? It's too blatant."

"It's not that, he wouldn't be so arrogant."

"I think it's just..."

Everyone was discussing, and when they walked to the door, the gatekeeper heard it and muttered : "Then his wife, come to pick him up from work..."

After saying this, the environment where there was a lot of discussion just now became a little quiet, but soon, everyone discussed again: "Bah, you can really show off. And I asked my wife to pick me up from work."

"I'll find someone tomorrow, and I'll ask my wife to pick me up." "

You find it first."

"Hey, this is the first time I saw Zhuang Zhixi's wife, Don't even mention it, you're really juicy."

"You don't want people to hear you, this is what you can say? Then you'll be punished."

That's what crime.

"Don't talk, don't talk."

Zhuang Zhixi drove his wife, and he didn't ride a bike anyway, just walked.

Why? Still not a show off?

How loving their husband and wife are, hum!

Mingmei sighed: "You are really good. Why don't you drive me around the factory twice to show off?"

You see, the husband and wife have gotten to know each other better. Mingmei knows it, and Zhuang Zhixi is awkward. However, she doesn't mind either.

Show affection or something!

Very good.

Zhuang Zhixi: "How obvious is it to turn around? We are going off work normally."

Mingmei: "...Do you think it's not obvious when you do this?" Zhuang

Zhixi: "It's not very obvious."

Obvious yet.

Zhuang Zhixi: "By the way, how are you going to the Public Security Bureau today?"

Mingmei scratched her head and said, "Our section chief came with me today. You know our leader is watching me When I grew up, I was also worried that I would be retaliated, so I went to inquire about the details." Zhuang

Zhixi was also worried about this, and asked: "And then?"

So what, ransacked the house with others, and then found out that the family was hiding gold, so he kept it hidden and deliberately concealed it. But he also knew that the family would not be able to not explain it when the time came, so he As soon as he got back, he pretended to be unwell and asked for leave immediately, and returned to the scene. Anyway, there was no one else at home, so he planned to run away with the gold bars. It is said that this person planned to escape to Hong Kong City." She sincerely sighed: "It's really rich

. Touching, if he wasn't too nervous, and that old lady Hu was unreasonable, he would definitely not continue to conflict without revealing his secrets, and would leave quickly. This person also plans to go to Hong Kong City to live a wonderful new life."

Hearing this, Zhuang Zhixi burst out laughing, and said, "This guy doesn't have enough brains at first glance. Is this a pig? He thinks he can run away if he has money? Don't even think about it. He needs a letter of introduction to go there. Our side is not facing the harbor city Linhai, it is far away. He flew away! Along the way, he asked for an ID card but no ID card, and he asked for a letter of introduction but no letter of introduction. When the time comes, he will explain to him and cooperate with him If you go missing, you will immediately know that this person is carrying gold. He will not be wanted by then! With so many gold bars, no one can take it for granted." Mingmei: "Who says it's not,

maybe, it's really blinded by gold. Did you see it? Didn't say it directly, but I heard what he said, it's definitely not just the ones that fell off, he still has them on his body, tied to his body, so heavy things are on his body, no wonder I kicked him out He vomited blood, obviously because of the gold bars tied to his body. If you don't know, you might think I practiced some great vajra feet." The

husband and wife were a little confused about this person's brain circuit, but a good life, is it worth it for the gold bars? ?

Gold bars are good, but you can't just swim across the water, there are still thousands of miles to go. Also dazzled by gold.

Mingmei: "I made a mistake this time, and I saved their losses."

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's really..."

There have been many things in the past few years, such and such, like Teacher Xiang The ingredients are not good, so I hid to work in the hospital mortuary. Although it's a bit unlucky, but it really saves trouble. But I didn't expect that it had been going on for several years. There are also people with bad ingredients who hide so many gold bars.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't even know how to describe it.

Of course, three generations of poor peasants like them are just small grains of sand in such a strong wind, which has nothing to do with them.

"Then you've helped them recover their huge losses this time, so don't give them any rewards." Zhuang Zhixi joked with a smile, he thought it was impossible. Those people do things, tsk tsk.

Anyway, there is no way to taste it carefully.

Mingmei's eyes sparkled: "I can raise my salary by another level this time."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Huh?"

He was really surprised: "Aren't you not working long enough?"

Mingmei raised her chin proudly, and said, "It was specially approved, didn't you tell me everything? I have recovered a huge loss, otherwise this person Bringing so many gold bars to Hong Kong City, wouldn't that cause major losses?"

She said with a little pride, "Comrade Zhuang Zhixi, you have to work hard too! Look at me, how amazing I am."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay, okay, you are the best."

He said: "I want to raise my salary here, but I can only work through my qualifications, which is difficult."

But he said again: "This time, Director Li recommended me to help in the publicity department. Work hard, see if there is any chance to get ahead, and it is best to be officially transferred. The publicity department is always more suitable for me than the infirmary." As

far as the fees in their infirmary are concerned, it is basically addition and subtraction within ten.

He sits there prematurely.

Don't look at Mingmei's innocent appearance, but since she was a child in a worker's family, she still understands a little bit.

She said: "Then I don't think it's easy to adjust. Now it's a radish and a pit. You really have a place, and there are people with backgrounds and connections who yearn to rush in. You don't even have any connections. Can you do it? Do you want it?" Looking for someone?"

Mingmei scratched her head, her well-tied braids were a little messed up, she frowned, and said, "My family has no acquaintances at the machinery factory, so it's hard to find anyone." Not at this

time In a relatively developed era decades later, the current circle is still very fixed.

Her family had access, but no such access could be found.

Zhuang Zhixi laughed and said, "It's okay, am I the one who counts on my wife? My daughter-in-law is already so capable. If I don't work hard myself, what a loss! Don't worry, this matter I have a sense of propriety. I don't think it will work if I say it will be successful once. But people, show more when you can. Maybe you will have a chance at any time. I plan to work hard this time and shoot more. Flattering. It should be of some use. If it fails once, there will be a next time. I seized every opportunity, so that the leader's memory is still fresh, and I can always be remembered." Mingmei said: "Oh, I still want to flatter

. Poor little boy."

Zhuang Zhixi chuckled and said, "For the sake of the future and to make money, don't be fooled."

Mingmei also smiled and nodded: "Yes."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Let's go, go home!"

Mingmei giggled The two of them didn't notice it early, but they didn't ride a bicycle at all, and they insisted on pushing them around. Now it's all right, and it's actually quite late for the two of them to go home. When the husband and wife walked to the entrance of the alley, they met Jiang Lu who was also late.

Jiang Lu: "..."

It's fucking annoying!

She looked up and down suspiciously at the young couple, suspecting that they were following her, otherwise it was such a coincidence that they met again. Zhuang Zhixi greeted enthusiastically: "Sister-in-law Zhou, are you off work?"

He looked at Jiang Lu, who had an unknown smell in the front basket of Jiang Lu's bicycle.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

Although I don't know what it is, but looking at it roughly, it vaguely looks like meat.

He smiled and said, "Your family's conditions are too good. You ate meat yesterday and you still eat meat today."

Jiang Lu was a little embarrassed, but seeing the curious couple, they still unnaturally put the bags in the basket together She hugged her and said, "Isn't everyone's life the same?"

She smiled and said, "I'm still in a hurry to cook, so let's go first."

She walked a few steps quickly, Zhuang Zhixi and his wife looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why is she acting weird?"

"Who knows what I bought."

Jiang Lushi was a little nervous today, so why not be nervous? What she bought today is not only lamb kidneys, but also balls. It is said that what you eat is what makes you healthy, but Jiang Lu is wholeheartedly thinking about Zhou Qun.

Who let Bai Fendou, a scoundrel, hurt her man?

Thinking of this, Jiang Lu felt even more uncomfortable. He only hated Bai Kungfu's wickedness.

Zhou Lishi looked at Jiang Lu who came back in a hurry, snorted coldly, and said, "Why did you come back so late?" Jiang Lu quickly said, "

Mom, I'm going to buy this, it was specially reserved yesterday."

Look, she nodded in satisfaction, and she said: "Xiaoqun should make up for it, but he was injured before, so he needs to rest and recuperate. He has been injured for a hundred days, and he is almost the same. Even if you are him Daughter-in-law, you can't always pester him. If this woman always thinks about those things, she's too lowly. It's just that you take a break, and he takes good care of him. After a while, you will have another child. "

Although she desperately hoped that her son and daughter-in-law would have children, she couldn't see that these two were too tired. This is her son.

Jiang Lu blushed and nodded.

Mrs. Zhou Li coughed and said, "Didn't Xiaoqun come back with you?"

Jiang Lu hurriedly said, "Brother Qun asked for too much leave before, and... he will take the initiative to work overtime after work recently. Let the leader have a good impression and make up for it." "

Mentioning this, Jiang Lu was not happy in his heart, if it wasn't for the vicious old woman, his mother-in-law, who was holding her back, his family Zhou Qun wouldn't be in such a difficult situation. But she dared not let her rebel against her mother-in-law. Jiang Lu said in a low voice, "Let's cook. Brother Qun

will be able to eat when he comes back later ."

She has never made this kind of thing in her life, and she really doesn't know how to deal with it, but she can tell from the name that this thing is a good thing, and it is very nourishing. ?"

Jiang Lu didn't know either.

But after all, she is a little more knowledgeable than Zhou Li, a housewife, and said: "Wash and cook first, and then see if you can dip it in sauce or slice it and fry it." "Okay." The mother-in-law and daughter-in-

law

quickly Getting busy, Zhuang Zhixi and his wife also came back at this time. As soon as they came back, they saw Zhao Guihua cooking. Mingmei excitedly approached and asked, "Mom, what are you eating tonight?" Zhao Guihua: "Fried mushrooms."

Mingmei

: "Hey."

Liang Meifen proudly said, "My mother and I have gained a lot today."

They went directly to the suburbs by bicycle, so their competitiveness was lower than in the city, and their gains were also great. She pointed to the small basket and said, "Look, there are all of them in one basket."

If you were picking mushrooms in these places in the city, there wouldn't be so many mushrooms.

Mingmei: "A lot."

"That's not true."

"I'll take a vacation in a few days, let's go together, I also want to go up the mountain." Mingmei never forgets about going up the mountain.

Zhao Guihua: "Success, when you rest, you two will be with me. We three lesbians will show them that women hold up half the sky." "

Okay." Mingmei laughed crisply.

Liang Meifen also nodded in agreement.

"Xiao Zhuang."

Zhuang Zhixi turned around and greeted quickly: "Aunt Wang, why are you here? Sit down quickly."

Aunt Wang smiled and said, "Why can't I come over?"

She said bluntly, "I'm coming to your house , isn't it as casual as walking through the city gate?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "That's right."

Everyone laughed, Aunt Wang picked up a small bench and sat down familiarly, and said, "I'm here this time to tell you about your grandfather."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Then go, go to your grandfather's place. " Let's talk face to face together."

Aunt Wang: "Success."

Zhuang Zhixi asked Aunt Wang about Mr. Xiang's aunt earlier, but now that she has a clue, Aunt Wang will naturally hurry over.

Mingmei: "I'll go too."

Of course she will be present for her grandfather's affairs.

At that time, I can still send a message to my mother.

At this time, the old man Lan Sihai had just got off work, saw them coming together, and said, "Come in."

Aunt Wang didn't wait for him to sit down, and said directly: "The woman that Xiaozhuang told me last time, I will find my old man. A friend inquired about it. That woman is called Luo Xiaohe. There is an old lady at home, as well as a younger sister and younger brother. The old lady was a little crazy because of the stimulation of her husband's death, and occasionally stabbed people with a knife. Her younger sister was crazy because of the old lady. Divorced, the man left the house to express his apology. The second sister of his family lives with her family with her child. The youngest of his family has a younger brother who works in a food factory. He is currently single and unmarried. Besides, Luo Xiaohe, she has never been married, but she was engaged back then, because she fell into the water and had a miscarriage, and she couldn't give birth again. What happened to her back then was more or less unlucky for her. I asked about her character and found out that It is said that this woman's character is very good, she is not dishonest, and she was pregnant for a reason. She just had a bad life. Their family has something to do every few years, and she has been delayed by coming and going to become an old girl." "Then

she This sudden marriage is because of...?" Zhuang Zhixi doesn't really believe that he can change his mind casually. He has been single for fifty years and is already used to this kind of life. It is always strange to suddenly want to get married. of.

Although he didn't tell the teacher, Zhuang Zhixi felt that things might not be so simple.

Although he had a good relationship with Teacher Xiang when he was studying, he didn't unconditionally believe everything Teacher Xiang said.

Aunt Wang: "There are some reasons for this matter."

"Tell me."

Aunt Wang: "Just this Luo Xiaohe, doesn't she have an old lady? Even the one who is crazy, this old lady is quite embarrassing. The son is good, but he doesn't care about the eldest daughter. In his family, the eldest daughter has paid the most for the family, but the old lady can't see it, so she takes it for granted. The old lady chatted with the neighbors, vaguely blaming the daughter I thought that if the eldest daughter hadn't been ashamed of them by not being able to get married back then, why would the old man have been so depressed and left early. Anyway, the old lady more or less blamed the eldest daughter for her old man's death. Their family has gone through more and more Difficult. In short, the old lady doesn't like the eldest daughter. But although she doesn't like the eldest daughter, she doesn't want the eldest daughter to marry. In the early years, she hoped that the eldest daughter would contribute to the family. Now Luo Xiaohe is also old The old lady still doesn't want to. Because she is also getting old, she hopes that Luo Xiaohe can take care of her. And seeing that his younger brother is getting married too, and after getting married, he must have a baby. Luo Xiaohe can always let Luo Xiaohe take care of her. The son takes care of the child. Most likely, she wants to treat the eldest daughter as an old mother. As for what the eldest daughter will do in the future, she has never thought about it. It just happened to be a coincidence. She said this to a group of old ladies in the neighborhood. At that time, she was heard by her eldest daughter. Hey, it is said that the face at that time was as cold as ice. Then it came out that Luo Xiaohe was going to find another news. I heard that the old lady was making trouble at home and sent a message that if she dared to get married Just sever the relationship between mother and daughter. But Luo Xiaohe is very persistent and must marry out."

Hearing this, Mingmei said: "Anyone who has devoted themselves to the family for decades will be rejected and counted, and he will feel uncomfortable."

Aunt Wang nodded: "That's the reason. Luo Xiaohe was always strong. Seeing that her old mother wanted to plot her to the bone, she decided to leave home and marry out. Fortunately, the two younger brothers and sisters of the Luo family are still sensible. The second sister Luo Xiaolian and her younger brother Luo Xiaoou unconditionally agreed with the eldest sister's decision. After all, they were half-grown children when their father passed away, and it was Luo Xiaohe who pulled them together. These two were not white-eyed wolves. Unanimously agree with the eldest sister's idea, and they also feel that the eldest sister has taken care of them for most of her life, so she should have a little life of her own. Although she is getting older now, as long as the eldest sister is willing, it is never too late. Of course, this I didn't say it, it was the Luo family who said it themselves. I heard that there was a quarrel in their family that day, and the two younger siblings were on the side of elder sister Luo, and their neighbors were lying on the wall to eavesdrop, so they found out." Zhuang Zhixi

and Mingmei looked at each other, sure enough, there are gossips everywhere, and there are people who gossip.

Aunt Wang: "Mr. Lan, look, this is basically the situation in their family. The family relationship is actually not complicated. Although Luo Xiaohe's old mother has some problems, his youngest son, Luo Xiaoou, insists on letting him take care of him. , don't need to worry about the two sisters. Luo Xiaohe also has a job, collecting tickets at the cinema, but not a regular worker, but a temporary worker. The monthly salary is eleven yuan." She continued: "But she has no dowry,

but You also know that when you are married for the second time at your age, you don't expect the woman to bring anything. Let me see, among the few I plan to introduce to you, she has the best conditions. The main reason is that she has a job. "

Regardless of whether they are temporary workers, there are still very few aunts of this age who have jobs these days.

After Zhuang Zhixi finished listening, he turned to look at Old Man Lan Sihai, and said, "Grandpa, what do you think?"

Although they sounded okay, it was Old Man Lan who was looking for a partner after all, and they still had to ask for my opinion. , then there is nothing to say. If the blue old man wants to take a look, then this matter can be contacted.

Lan Sihai: "Yes, you can tell me about my situation. I'm not lying. I'm old and I've been married several times."

Aunt Wang: "I'm going to say this for sure. As a matchmaker, the most taboo thing is to cheat people. Isn't that a sign of yourself? I can't do that. Don't worry about it. If you agree to matchmaking .I'm going to look for the other side."

Mr. Lan Sihai nodded.

He said: "Then I will trouble you."

Aunt Wang: "Hey, there is no trouble. You can see if you can see each other. If you can see Mung Dou as a bastard, that would be a happy event. If you If you don't like each other, I'll introduce you to others. With your qualifications, it's not hard to find."

This is the way of the world. Of course, it's not that men are easier to find than women, but because of... work.

A worker with a formal job is easy to find.

This is what she saw in the city. If she looked at the countryside, don't look at the blue old man who is in his seventies, even if he is in his forties, it is actually easy. Who makes him earn more with a formal job? These days, having a formal job trumps everything else.

"Then since you agree, I'll make a move."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "Thank you, Aunt Wang, Aunt, don't worry, if you can introduce me to my grandfather, my grandfather will definitely not be stingy with matchmaker gifts." Mr.

Lan Looking at him: "You know again?"

Zhuang Zhixi smiled: "Of course, I am your grandson-in-law. Of course I know you."

Old man Lan: "Oh, you know me, you know me so well. I have never met That's how you know me."

Aunt Wang: "..."

Come, come, he came with his yin and yang strangeness.

She stood up resolutely: "Then I'll go home and cook, and you can take care of this matter." But before she went out at this step, she frowned: "Uh, what is this

strange smell?"

When they said it was Aunt Wang, Zhuang Zhixi and Mingmei also covered their noses, feeling that the smell was somewhat pungent.

how to say.

This is obviously much more delicious than yesterday when they made pig intestines.

There is a smell of Zi Sao-le-ba-ji in the air today. It's just very nosey.

If the nose is sharp, you can still smell a little smell from it.

That is, a huge fishy-smell.

Unbelievable.

Several people covered their noses resolutely, and Aunt Wang scolded: "Who the hell did you piss your pants?"

Mingmei reminded her: "It doesn't smell so bad."

Aunt Wang's face turned black, Angrily: "Then who fell into the latrine again?"

This seems to be wrong, after all, the toilet smells bad, not this smell.

If others don't know, they should know, after all, there are people in their yard who wandered in the public toilets and "eat and drink". Feel free, Mingmei whispered: "It doesn't seem to be the smell."

Old Man Lan also covered his nose and said, "Hey, I'm going to have a big smell! Don't guess what this is for, hurry up and find out who did it. !"

At this moment, he can even speak normally, there is no way, this smell is really strong, I can't bear it!

A few people hurried out, and when they came out, they were so overwhelmed, what?

Because the smell outside was more obvious, the whole yard was filled with an indescribable smell. It's like being in a public toilet, oh, not as good as a toilet!

I never imagined that one day they would face such a smell.

It's not just them, this taste is too overbearing, and everyone pushes it out immediately.

It seemed that Zhao Guihua had already led her family out, standing at the door frowning, covering her mouth and nose, looking hopeless. And Zhao Guihua's mother-in-law, daughter-in-law and three children of the Su family next to their house also came out, and their expressions were not much better.

Tonglai even asked his soul: "Did someone fall into the toilet again?"

As a former toilet strongman, Jin Lai said, "It doesn't smell like this."

The Bai family father and son looked like they were going to faint Bai Fenden scolded: "Which bastard!"

People from the backyard also came out, and every household was rushing towards the front yard. It was obvious that the smell came from the front yard.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and soon, they all looked at the Zhou family.

Not to mention that the smell obviously came from his family, even if it didn't come from his family, it must have something to do with their family. After all, it is conceivable why someone as good as Mrs. Zhou did not come out under such circumstances.

"This is what the old Zhou's family did, right?"

"What's the point? Didn't you come out without seeing him?" "

But what is his family doing? Could it be some kind of folk recipe for having a baby?"

Because he has never had a child. , Zhou Lishi and Jiang Lu are both keen on making various folk remedies. In their view, hospitals are unreliable, and folk remedies are used to treat serious illnesses. Not being cheated into bankruptcy, the social environment is already simple now.

"Aunt Wang, go and ask."

"Yes, you are in charge of the courtyard, you can't ignore it, I'm so disgusting that I'm going to vomit..." "

Don't talk about you, my son is retching himself. ..."

Everyone expressed great anger, it doesn't matter if you cook, but you can't make such a big smell. This not only reminded everyone of the cesspit incident. At that time, when the hot water was washed away, hey, what a smell!

They haven't eaten well for many days, and they dare not stay at home anymore.

In short, it is a big misery.

Today, they felt this feeling again.

Although, there is a slight difference, but this kind of show that goes deep into the bone marrow is also very unbearable.

"Oh no, did Aunt Zhou pee her pants?"

"Impossible, the smell can't be so strong, and she's not a weasel."

"Ouch..."

"Don't vomit.

" Son, I also wonder what kind of moth the Zhou family is messing with, this smell is really unbearable for ordinary people. She covered her mouth and nose and didn't relax at all, and she murmured when she spoke: "Tiger-headed little swallows, cover yourselves and don't talk, if you can't do it, go home quickly. If the child can't bear the smell, don't be poisoned."

Hutou and Xiaoyanzi nodded solemnly, the two children stared wide-eyed with four big eyes.

They don't go, they don't miss.

Zhao Guihua's words affected other people, and Aunt Su also hurriedly pushed the children in the family: "Come into the house quickly." The

three cubs of gold, silver, copper, and copper shook their heads and firmly rejected the adult's kindness. On such an occasion, they Don't miss it either.

Speaking of which, the children in their yard are well-informed. At a young age, they have seen all kinds of wonderful things that others can't see. It's really enviable.

Everyone looked at Zhou's house in unison, Aunt Wang sighed, as the caretaker, she had to go, but she really couldn't walk, she couldn't be fainted as soon as she entered the door, right?

can't you? Aunt Wang was deeply suspicious. She looked

left and right, and said, "Old Zhao, will you come with me?" Seeing Zhao Guihua's expression, Aunt Wang said helplessly, "You don't have to go in, wait for me at the door, if I faint, you drag me out quickly."

Zhuang Zhixi opened his mouth owed to his son, and said quite reasonable words, he said: "Then you must not be fainted, you can see that Aunt Zhou and Jiang Lu can't come out of the house on their own, so the smell is bigger, and the fainting is not enough. Possibly, if they really couldn't take it anymore, they would definitely come out, so it's... okay?"

Aunt Wang: "That's not what you said, what if they passed out in the room?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Ai Ma, that's right."

He said, "Then, why don't you call them out twice to tell them to come out."

Whether it's right or not, it's always okay to call someone first.

In this way, we can also know whether the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law passed out in the room.

Aunt Wang: "Yes!"

She hurriedly said, "Old Zhou, Mrs. Zhou Li, just say something when you are at home."

She added: "Jiang Lu! Come out for a while!"

Everyone discussed in the yard and felt that this smell It's like blowing up a weasel's nest, it's really unbearable. And inside the house. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law of the Zhou family really didn't faint. This is not a gas bomb, so how could they faint.

They covered their mouths and noses with difficulty, and they were quite helpless.

Jiang Lu whispered: "Mother-in-law, you see everyone is here... let's go out."

Mrs. Zhou Li was also exhausted and furious, she scolded: "It's all you little bitch, look at you getting it back What are you talking about. You are talking about big supplements. People are finished before they are mended. Did you do this? Ah, tell me! Did you do it on purpose?" Jiang Lu's eyes turned red with grievance

: "Mom, how can you think of me like this? You know me. I just want to make up for Brother Qun."

Zhou Lishi's voice was loud, even lowered, and everyone immediately heard her scolding in the room. Ginger. Aunt Wang was really speechless. Loudly: "Zhou Lishi, Jiang Lu, come out!"

As for why it is not called Zhou Qun.

They haven't seen Zhou Qun go home after get off work.

Bai Fendou couldn't bear it any longer, and said, "Aunt Wang, get out of the way, I'll kick the door open, or they'll pick up Joe? They've done such an outrageous thing to us, and they think it's okay to hide it." ? This is a good meal, has our mother been unlucky for eight lifetimes?"

Bai Fendou was extremely angry, he made a little money, and bought a piece of sauced meat to eat secretly today.

Even Wang Xiangxiu, his sweetheart, didn't give it to him, and planned to eat it secretly with his father. He didn't eat such delicious meat, and now he felt poisonous. How can he not be angry?

"It's really insane, it's devoid of conscience, what... what is it! Anyway, it's too much!" Bai Fendou couldn't bear it, and immediately rushed to kick the door.

Aunt Wang: "Don't be impulsive..."

If you kick the door, you will definitely have to talk about it endlessly. Aunt Wang is not happy to see such a situation.

Fortunately, they heard the kicking of the door, and so did the people in the house.

Mrs. Zhou Li still cares about her own door, which has just been repaired not long ago. If it is broken again, it will have to be repaired again!

Although it is still possible to blackmail Bai Kungfu, but her son is right, it is not appropriate to be too aggressive recently. It's a good time to downplay the recent events in their family, and we can't waste all our efforts. So she took a deep breath and opened the door with a creak.

This arrogant and mean old lady opened the door with a bit of domineering air.

Zhou Li shouted: "What are you all doing at my door! Do you want to find fault with bullying others?"

She preemptively struck.

Zhao Guihua became a "victim": "..."

All of them are more wronged than Dou E.

If you want to talk about this chatter, it has to be Mr. Lan, who was the first to speak: "This big girl, I know that we have grievances. But if there is something, you come directly with swords and guns. If you come directly, I respect you You man, but you want to smoke me to death, isn't it a bit too much?"

"Pfft!" Someone laughed.

Bai Fendou followed suit generously: "Grandpa Lan is right, come here if you have the ability! What kind of skill is cooking the weasel's excrement at home?" Everyone agreed that even the

toilet didn't smell like that.

This kind of squirrel smell, I have smelled it from that weasel in the early years...

I can't guarantee it, this family is really messing with this.

Zhou Li was trembling with anger, these people really can't speak, why are they so annoying.

She said loudly: "What do you mean, what's the matter? I cook and eat at my own home, what do you care about? You really have nothing to do, right? Take care of the world and people's shit and fart. I'm at home What do you cook and eat, what does it have to do with you? You need to come to find fault? I don't think you are jealous, right? You are just jealous that my family is doing well, and you are jealous that my family can afford meat, so you are so angry. Every bit of smell would come here to find fault. I don't think there is any smell, my family cooks meat, doesn't it smell very fragrant?"

She opened her eyes and talked nonsense, trying to say that the dead is alive, smelly Said to be fragrant.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Aunt Zhou, if you say that, we will be really sad. They say that the eyes of the masses are sharp. In my opinion, the noses of the masses are also sharp. You can doubt our character. You can't doubt that our nose is not good, can you? How can you tell the smell of this smell?" "

That's right, this smell is going to be given away."

"I said, Aunt Zhou, please calm down It's not long since someone dropped the toilet in our courtyard. We've finally got rid of the shadow of this incident, so don't add new topics to others, okay? Take a look..." This passer-

by Jia pointed, and everyone followed his finger to look, and immediately saw a group of onlookers.

The smell is indeed offensive, but it won't spread to other yards, but they can smell it clearly in their yard. When everyone gathers in the yard, if you talk loudly, it's not just attracting people. Is a group of people watching the fun?

When you get to the door, yo ho, the smell comes right away!

Now I immediately knew why these people gathered in the yard and chattered crookedly. The smell is really exciting!

Everyone pointed and pointed.

Aunt Wang was almost at a loss for breath, the reputation of their yard...

She hurriedly said: "Everyone, don't watch the excitement, it's all gone."

"Aunt Wang, what's wrong with your yard?" "

This Weier."

"The Zhou family? Someone fell into the cesspit again?" "

But isn't it written in the cesspit that you can't swim?"

"Then the family went down to take a bath no? "

When Zhou Li heard this, he couldn't help it, and immediately jumped up: "What are you people doing! Is there anyone watching the fun? My family just boils an egg, can this not work? The taste is a bit big, but we didn't affect other people's homes, so who doesn't want to eat some meat? Don't you guys eat pig intestines? How can we be bullied by our family? Are you bullying our family's lack of prosperity? Yes or no! None of you did this! "

This time, Mrs. Zhou Li was really wronged. Although their family really made a good taste,

but they didn't mean it.

Besides, it's not that Jiang Lu didn't do well!

She was really wronged!

Mrs. Zhou's eyes turned red: "Did my old lady provoke you? I am innocent! "

She looked quite innocent like this, she called: "I want to eat something good, what's wrong!" "

" But eggs don't taste like this either! You don't boil it with urine, do you? "

"Hey, let alone, I heard that there is such a dish. " "

"Uh... so disgusting, who invented it." "

"Boy urine, clean. " "

That's disgusting..."

Everyone dragged the topic away again.

Zhou Li shivered angrily: "It's not that egg, don't tell me nonsense, my house is boiled in clear water, don't tell me nonsense!" "

"It's impossible!" "

That's right, no matter how hard you cook eggs, duck eggs, and goose eggs, you can't get the taste of them!"

Zhou Li called, " Neither of them!" "

"Neither?" What kind of egg is that? "

"Why are you still talking nonsense! "

Zhou Li: "What nonsense did I say? " I'm talking nonsense about lightning strikes! My home cooks eggs! "

"Then tell me, what the hell!" Zhuang Zhixi interjected.

"Sheep!!!" Zhou Li roared with momentum!

"Puff ha ha ha ha ha."

Everyone laughed out loud, saying: "You are talking nonsense, how can this sheep lay eggs, the sheep are obviously... uh."

What they were talking about stopped abruptly.

At this time, everyone finally realized belatedly that this egg is not that egg.

All the while, they're not talking about an "egg."

Ah...

this is embarrassing.

Besides, this really has to be done by others.

After all, Zhou Qun had been injured by Bai Fendou before. Everyone's eyes of condemnation immediately focused on Bai Fendou, and it was you who suppressed him.

Bai Fendou: "???"

Why did everyone come to see him suddenly?

So what egg?

This person is still a bit stupid and didn't react.

Zhuang Zhixi didn't wait for his reaction to speak first: "Uh, this person has the freedom to eat. Although, although the taste is indeed a bit strong, he needs a lot of supplements. As neighbors, Ye respects his medical treatment." Thoughts. Uh, anyway, anyway, I don't care, you can do whatever you want..."

He grabbed his wife and said, "Let's go home for dinner."

The husband and wife were the first to leave the battlefield.

Mr. Lan looked at Zhou Li and her daughter-in-law sympathetically, and thought to himself, is the man in this family useless? He also closed the door silently, um, bear with it. After all, no one else can do it anymore.

Zhao Osmanthus: "Go home for dinner."

Okay, all the Zhuang family members flashed.

And Li Fang also pulled her mother: "Mom, let's go home, let's be considerate."

Aunt Wang was also dragged away by her daughter.

Wang Xiangxiu's eyes flickered. He was originally a five-second man, but after that...won't there be no five seconds? She pouted, feeling that this person was even more useless, and she also said, "Mom, let's go home."

Everyone hurriedly made excuses and left the scene one after another.

Although the taste is really disgusting, but bear with it, after all, people are going to make eggs.

This week group is really not easy.

At this time, Zhou Qun had already reached the entrance of the alley and saw home.

Well, as long as he works hard, it will definitely be easy to build a good reputation...

No, after working overtime for a few days, everyone won't talk about his old lady's nonsense?

nice!

Huh?

Why are there so many people at the entrance of the yard?

Chapter 59

Zhou Qun has been very busy recently.

After all, it's not easy for a person to gain a good reputation, but it's easy to gain a bad reputation.

His old mother is a shit-stirring stick, it's fine if she doesn't give him a good reputation, but she also caused him trouble, he is really good enough. But after all, it was his own mother, even if a thousand or ten thousand people looked down on her, Zhou Qun had to treat her well just because of her reputation.

But this matter has already been caused, and he always has to make up for it, so what he wants to show now is not an ambitious careerist. But a hard-working and down-to-earth person. The team leader of their electrician team will retire next year, and he is bound to win this team leader.

Although there is still a year left, he has to make a name for himself early. After all, the influence his mother has brought to him is not very good among the factory leaders.

However, building a reputation is difficult and easy to say, like now, he has been working overtime seriously for several days in a row, and many people have praised him behind his back. Although his old mother was indeed out of tune, she somewhat gave him some sympathy.

A diligent palace man, there is an old lady who is not good at home.

In fact, selling miserably is sometimes very useful.

Zhou Qun hooked the corners of his mouth and sneered. He learned from Wang Xiangxiu, and his family got a lot by selling miserably. Zhou Qun felt that no matter what strategy works, it will do. Now, he is more or less at ease.

He was in a good mood, and walked home under the setting sun. When he reached the alley, he saw a lot of people gathered at the gate of their courtyard from a distance. Zhou Qun raised his eyebrows slightly, wondering whose business it was.

That must not be his house anymore. He talked to his mother. Although his mother is not in tune, she still listens to him very much. She should know that it is not a time for trouble recently, so she will be very cautious in her words and deeds.

It wasn't his family, could it be that Jin Lai from the Su family stole things again?

Well, it is very possible that this child is completely finished.

He curled his lips in disgust, thinking it was good.

Why?

Why can the Su family have three children, but he doesn't have a single child, they all steal and steal. All of them are scumbags of the society, it's better to pull them over to eat peanuts, the Su family will be like no other!

Seeing that their family can still show off that they are giving birth to a son!

So, get used to them!

As long as he doesn't steal their house, he has to praise the children and speak for them, and if they spoil them, they will get worse and worse!

He smiled darkly, and then put on a concerned look, hurried forward and said, "What's the matter? What happened to our yard?" I don't know who's unlucky, hehe, it's so good up.

Seeing that others are not doing well, he is doing well.

He walked a few steps quickly, seeming to be concerned, and the people around the door turned their heads in unison, showing sympathy in their eyes, of course it was sympathy, how can this not be sympathetic? Eighty percent of the waist has problems.

Men can have problems everywhere, but they can't have problems with their waists!

"What's wrong?"

Why is this look so strange?

Soon, he smelled the unbearable smell and said, "What's wrong? Who fell into the toilet again?"

He became even more relaxed, he couldn't be the only one who fell into the toilet, everyone had fallen into it before, so it wasn't obvious that he fell into the toilet! He felt complacent and said, "Who is this unlucky? Everyone, let me go in and take a look." "

No one fell into the toilet."

"Well, it's getting late, I'm going home for dinner..."

"I have to go too."

"Zhou Qun..." He patted on the shoulder, saying everything without saying a word.

Zhou Qun: "???"

At this moment, he suddenly came to his senses. Did these people watch his jokes again? Otherwise, why is there such a look in his eyes? His heart suddenly jumped, and he hurried in, er...needless to say, the smell came from his family.

Zhou Qun's face turned dark all of a sudden.

He hurried home, almost suppressing his anger, and asked in a low voice: "What are you doing at home again!"

Zhou Lishi heard her son's voice, turned her head quickly, and said quickly: "Xiaoqun is back? I'll be there soon!" It's time to eat. There's nothing wrong with the house, it's just that the cooking smells a bit."

She thought about it again, and immediately pushed the matter to Jiang Lu: "Your wife bought eggs for you and wanted to make up for it. Who would have thought that the taste would be a bit strong. Everyone is not very happy, but it's just a small matter."

She felt that she had handled it very well, didn't she see that everyone left silently?

It was originally, you said that if there is something, then it's okay to come over and ask the teacher, but now his family is very innocent, but it's just food, who doesn't eat it. How can you be unhappy about this?

So she felt that she handled it pretty well. She said: "The taste is a little bit strong, and we don't know how to make it, but it's okay. This thing is a great tonic." Zhou Qun felt a little relieved when he heard what his mother said. It turned out that

everyone I found it because of the great taste, so it's really not a big deal. He nodded and said, "I wash my hands, can I eat later?"

"Yes."

The two mother-in-law and daughter-in-law of the Zhou family quickly cleared the table.

Zhuang Zhixi was still lying on the window at this time, watching very lively, and said: "Hey. Why is Zhou Qun acting like a normal person and not getting angry?" Mingmei said softly, "Maybe

he has more stomach?"

Zhuang Zhixi laughed out loud, Said: "I believe that when the sun comes out from the west, I can't believe that he has a stomach. He must not know the specific situation."

Zhao Guihua: "You are almost ready, hurry up to eat, why is it so good, this matter What does it have to do with you. Third, tell me about your secondment this time."

She obviously had a lot of thoughts on this matter.

Zhuang Zhixi also sat down, and the whole family was here at this time.

Zhuang Zhixi explained the matter in general, and then said: "I want to seize this opportunity, but I don't know how effective it will be. We will see the situation at that time. Anyway, I will do my best!" Zhao Guihua nodded, agreeing with her son's opinion very much

.

This is what Zhao Guihua likes about her youngest son the most. Don't look at this person who looks out of place, he usually acts like a fool, but every critical moment, he can do his best. Take your chances. Because of this, there was no such thing as her rebirth in the previous life, and the youngest son was better than his older brothers and sisters. This is not to say that Zhuang Zhixi is much more capable than his brothers and sisters, but that he can seize every opportunity.

Like this time, Zhao Guihua knew that his son was transferred to the factory's publicity department because of this Labor Day party.

This time the party happened to coincide with the visit of a rather well-known old leader. After watching the show, he directly praised Zhuang Zhixi for his excellent hosting and superb performance. This led to Zhuang Zhixi being transferred to the propaganda department without any suspense, which can be called one of the top ten myths of the machinery factory.

In fact, the old leader's arrival was not sudden, in fact, he had been notified long ago. This is also the case in previous years, that is, the superior leadership will visit various enterprises in the Forty-Nine City on Labor Day to express condolences to the workers.

There are quite a lot of workers in Forty-Nine City, and they have traveled all walks of life. The time spent in each house is estimated to be a few minutes. So everyone really didn't think that the leader would watch the show live. But sometimes things are so miraculous that everyone thinks it is impossible, but it happens to be possible.

It stands to reason that this old leader should have said a few words and left, but some people were too nervous, yes, there were people, Yang Bailao.

The old man Bai was the next one to come on stage at that time, that is to say, he was the next program after the leader gave a speech. But the old man was so nervous that he bumped into the chair, the chair hit the table, and the water on the table splashed directly on the old leader.

It's her mother's inch.

At that time, Zhuang Zhixi saved a small field, and the leader tidied up his clothes, so he took advantage of the opportunity to watch a show.

Well, it stands to reason that this show is a white-haired girl, but the old white man was so nervous that he exploded, and now he is trembling and his legs are weak. Once wrapped, he bowed his waist and went on stage to play Yang Bailao.

Because of this, the leader still remembers it fresh, and he praised several words on the spot, such as "not chaotic in the face of danger", "unique style", etc... Anyway, the three

words in succession directly made the factory leader remember Zhuang Zhixi , Directly transferred to the Propaganda Section.

Zhuang Zhixi looked at the old woman in a daze, touched her, and said, "Mom, what are you thinking?"

Zhao Guihua shook her head: "No, I was thinking, since you took this job, you should pay more attention. And you As the host, even if you don't act, you have to be clear about each program, so that if there is an emergency, you can handle it with ease."

She reminded her son.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know."

"Grandma, what is a host?" Hutou didn't understand.

Zhao Guihua: "It's the announcer."

Now there is not much talk of a host, and everyone calls it an announcer.

"What is an announcer?"

Zhao Guihua: "Why are you everywhere? Go away!"

Hutou: "..."

His milk is really fierce.

Zhao Guihua: "This is a rare opportunity to show your face. Do it well and be careful."

Although according to the experience of her previous life, her youngest son is indeed a cautious person, but she couldn't help but say a few more words.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I know that."

Zhuang Zhiyuan chinned silently, and said, "Which day is your event? I'll go to see the fun."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Labor Day, is there any event in your unit? Besides, what do you think I'm doing? I'm not at home every day. Can you all see it?"

Zhuang Zhiyuan raised his head: "Can't I see you as a group of five?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Take a look."

Zhuang Zhiyuan: "I'm on a business trip tomorrow, and I'll follow the car to Guangzhou."

"Success." Zhao Guihua : "Now I can come back on May Day."

Little Hutou and Little Swallow both curled their lips: "Dad is going on a business trip again, and Dad always goes on business trips .

"

Expressing dissatisfaction, it is obvious that grandma raised them, and children are also justified. Here, their family pays ten yuan, and my uncle's family also pays ten yuan. So... isn't it just him and Little Swallow?

Then they are raised by grandparents.

Don't think that they don't know anything because they are still children. Children can occasionally hear what adults say. It's not about what my family said, but that the people in the yard were talking about it, and the children remembered it when they heard it.

But children dare not prick the prick, honestly.

Zhao Guihua: "Be careful when you go out."

Zhuang Zhiyuan smiled and said, "I know that.

" There is an essential difference between someone who drives a large truck and someone like Zhuang Zhiyuan who works as a conductor on a train.

In most cases, there is no risk on their side.

It's not very safe to drive a big truck on the mountain road, you can really meet Jie Dao'er, they are like this, it's okay.

When Liang Meifen heard that the man was going on a business trip, her head drooped. This heart is getting heavier. Her natal mother was injured, and she wanted to take Zhuang Zhiyuan and the child back to have a look, but Zhuang Zhiyuan's business trip would take more than ten days.

In addition, she still remembers the matter of her younger brother's bride price.

Since the family separated, her man is the one who manages the money in their family, so what can she do.

She knew her man's dislike for her younger brother, even the two children knew that every time his uncle came, he was like a bandit entering the village, asking for this and that. So children don't like grandma's family either.

This made Liang Meifen very difficult to do.

She fell into endless contemplation, wishing she could cry on the spot.

I really want to cry!

She really wanted to cry, but Zhao Guihua thought about something else.

In fact, she made an appointment with someone today, who did she make an appointment with? Long time no see Aunt Lian, the old magic stick.

This thing about buying cheap goods is really addictive.

The last time the materials were used up, Zhao Guihua resolutely found Aunt Lian again, who would really be able to find good things. Zhao Guihua thought that Aunt Lian's business should be very good, because as long as she came in, it would be difficult to end it once, and basically she would become a regular customer.

Because this is not a loss at all, as long as it is not a loss, naturally it is reluctant to give up.

But just like last time, only Zhao Guihua and Zhuang Laozi knew about this matter, as for others, they didn't know at all. She wouldn't tell her sons to worry about them.

In the middle of the night, Zhao Guihua went out despite the smell. It stands to reason that the egg doesn't have such a strong smell, but I don't know what happened to the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, they must have not handled it well. Zhao Guihua clicked her tongue and went out quietly.

Zhao Guihua and Aunt Lian met on time, still with masks covering their faces, looking mysterious.

After all, she is not alone, so be careful.

Sure enough, compared to the first time, there were two more strange old ladies this time. One of the two old ladies talked to Zhao Guihua, but Zhao Guihua only nodded and shook her head without speaking. But this old lady is very familiar, even if Zhao Guihua is silent, she still leans over to ask this and that, and find out about Zhao Guihua's family situation. Zhao Guihua simply did not speak.

The two old ladies curled their lips. These two knew each other.

Aunt Lian didn't say much, she waved her hand and said, "Let's go."

Zhao Guihua saw the man from last time again, but he was clumsy and a newcomer like Zhao Guihua. But this time he was very quiet, and he seemed to be a skilled person, and he might have come a few times in the middle. Like Zhao Guihua, who came here for a long time before the second time, that is really more cautious.

Besides them, there were two other men whom Zhao Guihua didn't know either.

Besides Aunt Lian, there were three men and three women.

Seeing that Zhao Guihua didn't respond, the two old ladies didn't know whether she was dumb or unwilling to talk, so they ignored her as they walked, talking in low voices.

One of them said to the other: "Hey, that girl in your family has to change her name, so I said that you can't choose your name. This girl's name has more strokes than the boy, so isn't that suppressing the boy?" "There is another saying

? "

"That's right?"

"That's a name, it can't be named like that, don't look at your daughter is the second child, but it doesn't work..."

Zhao Guihua curled her lips, what's the matter with patriarchy? Patriarchal points can be found everywhere.

She probably had a little bit of it in her previous life, after all, it was an old thought. But even if there is a little bit, she never treats her daughter badly. They are all born by herself.

She curled her lips again, but fortunately she was wearing a mask and no one could see it.

Several people arrived smoothly and entered the warehouse according to the procedure, and Zhao Guihua threw herself into the cloth head all at once. The old man in charge spoke at this time.

"This time there is material going out here, how about you? It's calculated by the meter, and it's really good gray material." "

Ah? How much is it?" The old man who was with them asked quickly.

The old man quoted a number, which was the same price as the supply and marketing cooperative.

Don't underestimate the price. If it is the same price as the supply and marketing cooperative, they will make money. Because the supply and marketing cooperatives need to distribute tickets, and it is very difficult to save tickets now, so if there are people who don't want tickets, they are still very excited.

"Ah, why didn't you say this earlier, I didn't bring any money."

Aunt Lian turned a deaf ear to it, since she didn't buy it anyway.

Who doesn't know the fabric is good? But the price is not low.

She makes things secretly and sells them out, so she doesn't need large pieces of material. So she didn't participate, Zhao Guihua: "I want it."

Others don't want it, but she wants it.

She will not let go of the fact that there is no such shop after passing this village.

And if you keep this money, you can't give birth to children, but things are hard to come by.

Zhao Guihua made a move, and of course there were other people who made a move, but the two old women whom Zhao Guihua met for the first time did not make a move.

One of them said: "It's a pity I didn't bring any money, otherwise I would definitely buy it. This is very suitable."

The other one said: "No, if it were me, I would buy more. This is much more suitable than supply and marketing cooperatives and department stores. You say I can bring more money when I go out. Or I bought the whole horse All happy."

The two sang together, and one of them said to Zhao Osmanthus: "Sister, you can talk, I thought you were dumb. Buy more, this is really suitable." Zhao Osmanthus was encouraged.

Zhao Guihua glanced at her and said nothing.

But be it.

Zhao Guihua's heart skipped a beat, she didn't know why, she felt a little worried.

It's not that Zhao Guihua thinks of people as bad, but that there are bad people at all times. It is said that now it is more or less closed at night, but then there are no thieves at all? There are also the same.

They've caught it themselves.

So you have to be careful about everything.

Although she was shocked in her heart, she quickly joined the ranks of picking fabrics. Compared with the last time, she has more experience this time. She only has one experience, but she also knows what to pretend.

She filled the bag quickly, and after a while, most of the bag was filled.

The same is true for other people. At this time, no one said much, time is money.

Zhao Guihua rummaged through the pile of cloth ends, and suddenly pulled out a ball of cloth ends, which were messily entangled. She quickly put it into the bag, and then continued, and soon found a few more pieces, which were not cloth ends, but more like cut large pieces of material, which looked good .

Zhao Osmanthus felt even more upset.

Today's material is too good.

This kind is not cut at first glance, but more like it was intentional, and it was hidden by someone, otherwise it can't be folded down and mixed in the cloth.

She continued to search one after another, and after finding five or six yuan, all of them were folded, and she began to panic in her heart, this mother...something is wrong!

Zhao Guihua quietly looked at Aunt Lian, and saw that Aunt Lian's brows were also tightly wrinkled, and her face was serious. She seemed to have some "big" gains and was in a state of wonder.

This wasn't because Zhao Guihua was just thinking about it, but she caught sight of Aunt Lian finding a good piece, and quickly stuffed it into the bag.

Well, that's rewarding.

Zhao Guihua glanced at the others again, and everyone seemed to have gained something, with happy faces.

Zhao Guihua no longer observed others, and quickly stepped up her actions. Since there is such an advantage, it is a bastard not to take it.

The corner she occupies seems to gain more than others, so what is she waiting for.

Zhao Guihua quickly filled the bag, filling it up within the time of the old gatekeeper.

"Charge an extra dollar per person."

"Ah, what are you doing? Why charge an extra dollar?"

"That's right!"

"Isn't this the agreed upon price?"

"Aunt Lian, this is something you've been trying to do , you have to stand up for us, how can you add one yuan to the good ones? Do you do things like this? If you don't give me an explanation, then it's impossible." "That's right, besides, the money I brought is just right

, I didn't bring much."

"Put things down if you don't take much, and you can't take a single piece of thread away." The old man was impatient: "If you don't pay more, don't come if you like it. Hurry up and pay the money, you can come back tomorrow, and the goods have been shipped recently, and there are a lot of cloth heads." When the old man said this, everyone immediately settled down.

Mainly, today's "quality" is really good.

If this kind of cheapness is taken a few more times, it will be a big deal.

Everyone knew that even if they paid an extra dollar, it would be a big profit.

This kind of big bargain, the more you occupy, the better.

Although they said that this can't be done, that can't be done, but everyone obediently paid for it. One of the old ladies even took a dollar out of her underwear.

Zhao Guihua: "..."

What does this smell like?

Aunt Lian also paid for it, and she asked in a low voice, "Brother, what's going on? Why did the price go up? I won't be able to recommend it to others in the future." The old man gave Aunt Lian a sideways look and said

: "I won't do it after a while."

"Ah!"

Aunt Lian immediately understood that the old man planned to make more money before leaving.

The old man: "You can bring more people over in the near future, I can accommodate them here, and you also know that the quality of the cloth head is much better recently." The old man emphasized the word

cloth head.

Aunt Lian: "Understood."

They have cooperated for several years, so they naturally know each other very well.

Aunt Lian nodded immediately: "I know."

Everyone paid the money and went out together. Why didn't they bring so much money? Zhao Guihua carried the bag, glanced at the others, and said, "I'll go first."

This time, she didn't take the initiative to go with Aunt Lian. The main reason was that she saw the two old ladies gathered beside Aunt Lian. For some reason, Zhao Guihua felt that these two people were very unreliable and suspicious. .

Damn, she is also someone who has seen many TV dramas and movies, so she is more vigilant than others.

Who knows, will they encounter black people and eat black people? Anyway, it's strange to look at these two old ladies.

As soon as she picked up the bag, she turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

Aunt Lian glanced at her and said decisively: "Let's leave, don't go with anyone else!"

Although she is not tall and thin, she is very fast. As soon as she put on the bag, she ran straight down the alley. up. Fast as a gust of wind. When the others reacted, there was no sign of Zhao Guihua on this side, and no sign of Aunt Lian on the other side.

There are also a few men who immediately scattered around quickly, each going his own way, and the top of them was extremely fast.

They are all in this line of work, unlike Zhao Guihua who is an amateur, they move faster.

After a while, people disappeared, leaving only the two old ladies whom Zhao Guihua met for the first time.

In fact, there was nothing wrong with Zhao Guihua's cautiousness. As soon as they dispersed, four stern-eyed men came out from not far away, "Damn! Everyone has run away, what should I do?" What they did was really

serious Black people eat black people, anyway, these people are here to poach the corners of socialism secretly. If they are really black people, those who have been robbed must not dare to go to the police, or even dare to tell. So when they found out about Aunt Lian's connections, they immediately joined in.

Actually, like Zhao Guihua, they are here for the second time.

The first time I came here was to step on the spot, but this time I came to find someone to ambush.

To be honest, along the way, the person they aimed at was Zhao Guihua.

why?

Because she is old, because she is a woman, because she has no fighting power.

If you choose Aunt Lian, it won't be of much use. They all know that Aunt Lian is in this business, but she has no money.

So this guy doesn't have much money.

And if Aunt Lian is killed, there will not even be a guide in the future, and if he comes rashly, no one will welcome him. This doesn't kill the chicken and take the egg.

As for the men, although there are many of them, they can't guarantee whether they are easy to provoke. After all, everyone came here to make money, and many of them were traffickers. Those who dare to dump things are not easy to provoke.

Then it's women who are easy to start with.

Especially when Zhao Guihua bought the fabric, they felt that this fat sheep was okay.

"Go, chase!"

"Why is that man heading out of the city?"

"Quick!"

They were already one step behind, and they had to catch up quickly.

Zhao Guihua walked very fast. Although she would soon be out of sight, she was an old lady after all. After a while, she felt footsteps catching up.

Zhao Guihua: "Grass! (a kind of plant)"

She ran away.

Hearing her running from behind, he quickly started to run.

The reason why she went out of the city was because she was worried about being blackmailed. Although she had never encountered such a thing, she had watched a lot of TV series, such as "Serious Cases Group Six", "Crime Scene", etc. ... In short, she has seen it, and she still knows how to analyze it.

Besides, she knows a little bit about observing words and expressions.

If you go to the city, she knows the way, and there are more than one way, but if there are many people on the other side, she will definitely not be able to. After all, an old lady's physical strength is not as good as theirs, and the environment may not be more familiar than them.

But going out of town is a different story.

She often rides a bicycle to the outskirts of the city and walks up the hill, and this side belongs to Qinger.

Another one, she has come out a lot, is familiar with the surrounding environment, and remembers some things from her previous life, she ran quickly, and quickly found a dog hole, Zhao Guihua didn't feel embarrassed, just crawled over, Pulled the bag and fooled the weeds a bit.

This is an abandoned compound. It used to belong to the landlord's house, but it was so dilapidated that it was allocated to the waste station as a storage point. Zhao Guihua rode a bicycle to the suburbs and took a detour to see this place. She also came over to take a look curiously, and it was precisely because of this that she saw the dog hole here.

No, just use it.

Zhao Guihua got in, and walked quickly to the back, where there were piles of junk from the scrap yard.

There is only one beating old man, and it can be seen that this waste product is really waste product.

Zhao Guihua remembers that when the old house was demolished, the two streets here were opened up. But now, it happens to be blocked. So she quickly walked to the back. The front and back of this big courtyard are locked with iron gates, and the only way to climb the gate is to climb the wall, which is too high.

She walked to the backyard and listened with her ears up. Sure enough, she heard that people were chasing here. They couldn't believe that an old lady could climb over this high wall. Looking around for where she could hide.

There is also a gate that is looking for this yard.

In the middle of the night, the lights were dark, their voices were not loud, but Zhao Guihua still heard it really brightly.

"Damn, where did this old lady go?"

"This is a fat sheep, the godmother said, she bought a big piece of material, and she still has money in her pocket." "

I don't believe an old lady can run away Already?"

"Look, look for it quickly. Let's sell her bag of things, at least for seven or eight yuan?" At this moment, an old lady's voice sounded, and Zhao Guihua stopped and stuck to a tree. In the back, I heard her say: "It's definitely not the first time she came here, she picked up a lot of good things, and there must be a lot of good things in the bag. I reckon, she escaped to the yard, find the gate quickly." Zhao

Guihua Hearing this, he stopped pausing and quickly walked to the back door.

Fortunately, the yard is not small. The front door and the back door are not a street, so you can't go around it, you can only go through it.

She was going to climb through the iron gate, and if she couldn't, she would hide it in the sack and come to pick it up later. Zhao Guihua came to the back door decisively, uh...

It's just that the plan didn't change quickly.

Of course, it's a good change.

Zhao Guihua originally wanted to climb the iron gate, but when she turned to the backyard, she saw that the lock of the iron gate had been broken a long time ago, someone tore it off, and was hanging on it alone.

Zhao Guihua: "..."

If you don't run now, when will you wait.

She trotted all the way with the sack on her shoulders, as if she was risking her life for money.

Running back this way, she could actually pass the garment factory just now. Far away, she saw another group of people go in. It seems that this old man is not the only one who has gone offline, Aunt Lian.

She was afraid of being seen, so she evaded and stuck to the wall. There was no way, if these people didn't close the door, she would be seen if she ran over.

Zhao Guihua felt that it was very bitter, it was not easy to be cheap, there were many twists and turns.

She is still afraid that those black people will go back and come back.

If the black eats black and reacts, knowing that they will not be a group of people to get the goods, what can they do if they come back to block others.

Zhao Osmanthus: My heart is so bitter.

This wave of people is much larger than theirs. Aunt Lian is really making trouble. There are only six of them, and Aunt Lian is only seven. This crop, there may be fifteen or sixteen people going in. The leader and the old man who looked after the warehouse squatted at the door and smoked.

Zhao Osmanthus: Damn!

But it really made her hear something.

The old man said: "This is the third wave, there are two more after you leave. I don't need to sleep all night." "

Look at you, more people make more money, what's wrong with that?"

the old man said. Son: "Damn it, if it wasn't for Deputy Factory Manager Chen who insisted on replacing people with people he trusted, I would still do well, so I wouldn't take such a risk. I used to call people in one night, and I was very stable. Now I It's not at ease."

"What's so unreliable about making money? He will be driven away by you. Even if you don't make money, you will go home; People will criticize you,

right?" The old man sneered and said, "It's nothing for me to make a little money, but don't pretend to me, you pretend I don't know. You colluded with the people in the factory and deliberately mixed good materials with Hidden inside?"

He complained: "When the first wave came, it was not obvious to rummage on it, but the second wave came just now, and I saw that they found a lot of good materials. If I didn't add money temporarily, I would really have to It's a loss. It's a loss too! If I had known so many good things, I would have asked for five dollars!"

He dared to speak loudly.

The leader didn't feel embarrassed at all, instead he laughed and said: "Take care of yourself." But with a

flash in his eyes, he also said, "You were taken away a lot just now?"

"That's true. No, there are few of them."

The leader thought about it, there is only so much time, they are always looking for it, you must know that they have hidden deep inside and outside...

He said: "Don't worry, your benefits are indispensable..." "Hmph, I don't think you gave much." The uncle was a little unhappy: "I'll go in and have a look, don't take

my good stuff.

"

Walking in, the leader quickly chased after him.

Zhao Guihua was about to leave in a hurry, but before she moved her foot, she suddenly saw two people hiding in the crack of the opposite wall. Of course, they were not the group chasing her. Instead, the man kept staring at the door.

As if staring at the people in the factory.

The two stood up straight, and one of them wrote something in his notebook, as if he was taking notes!

Zhao Guihua: "..."

What kind of human suffering is this.

This layer upon layer is simply terrifying.

It can be said that the mantis catches the cicada and the oriole is behind.

She decided not to go this way, and took a long detour, preferring to go behind the factory.

Can't afford to provoke.

Zhao Guihua walked around backwards, getting faster and faster, and then started to run. She ran all the way with the sack on her shoulders. I just feel like my throat is going to smoke. But even if it is smoking, they all run away.

Tonight, it was a bloody thrill.

After hiding all the way, she finally ran to the alley at the end of Xinghuali, and she was out of breath. Leaning against the wall of the toilet, panting.

It's not that she has a soft spot for toilets, but... Waiting for someone.

Their yard will be locked now, and it is impossible for her to climb over the wall, so she made an appointment with her old man, about the same time, he pretended to have diarrhea, and came out once half an hour. As long as he comes out, he will definitely open the door...

Zhao Guihua is hiding here and waiting.

She found a hidden place for fear of being seen.

Of course, she, Zhao Guihua, is wise and martial, so she won't fall into the cesspit. She squatted in a corner, thought for a while, put the sack on the ground, and sat on it. Quietly waiting for his old man to come out.

At this time, the difficulty of not having a watch is reflected, and I don't even know the time.

Zhao Guihua raised her head and looked at the sky silently, feeling that today was a thrilling night, if she hadn't been more measured in doing things, she had made some preparations in advance no matter what, she might be planted tonight. But she thought about what happened today, and shook her head silently, feeling that her path might be cut off.

Aunt Lian's business is not long-term.

But she remembered hearing in her previous life that Aunt Lian had been working for many years until the market economy was restored...

Sure enough, the rumors were always different from the reality.

Or, even if the person is changed, Aunt Lian is also on the line?

But no matter what, Zhao Guihua didn't dare to look for Aunt Lian recently.

People in this layer after layer, although it seems that the rewards are greater, but the danger is also greater, and there are black people who eat black people.

The most wicked thing is to eat black people.

You can't even spare an old lady, if you have the ability, you can bully those strong men! What kind of ability is bullying the old lady, ah!

Zhao Guihua was very angry. She sat by the wall and heard footsteps from a distance.

Someone is out!

Zhao Guihua's compound is actually a little distance from the public toilet, and there are two courtyards in between, so Zhao Guihua is not sure that it is his old man, after all, Heideng is blind. She waited here quietly, waiting for someone to approach.

Zhao Guihua sat quietly on the spot when she heard footsteps.

She secretly observed, pursed her lips, it really wasn't true.

The person who came turned out to be Bai Fendou. Bai Fendou lifted his trousers and shoes, walked to the door of the toilet, lit a cigarette, and leaned against the wall.

Zhao Guihua: "???"

Oh no, what are you doing?

Isn't this blocking me?

Is my luck so bad today?

Zhao Guihua fell into deep suspicion. Did she not read the almanac when she went out today? This has come to the door of the house, and I can't get in the house.

This is very angry.

Although he was humming in his heart, Zhao Guihua didn't dare to show his head. Seeing that Bai Fendou didn't come out of a sleepy sleep, he would definitely doubt it. Zhao Guihua: "..."

This old lady is too miserable!

Zhao Guihua felt quite sad, but at this time, another person came out.

Zhao Osmanthus froze, couldn't it be his old man?

She held her breath and waited quietly.

I hope it's not his old man.

If so, I'm afraid that the old man's acting skills are not good enough!

This Bai Fendou seemed to be waiting for someone, could it be...Wang Xiangxiu?

The two of them having a tryst outside?

Thinking about it this way, Zhao Guihua herself would deny it. If this person had this ability, he would have been on good terms with Wang Xiangxiu a long time ago. Can it be used until now? Impossible impossible!

Who is that?

This person didn't keep Zhao Guihua waiting for too long, and soon someone came out to "connect" with Bai Fendu. Zhao Guihua's small eyes stared at him like torches: Oh, Yang Lixin.

Why is it Yang Lixin?

Yang Lixin trotted over, looking forward to it, and hurriedly asked: "How about Fendou?"

Bai Fendou put on an air of an outsider and said, "You don't feel at ease when I do things? Here, here!"

He slapped a bicycle ticket on Yang Lixin's hand.

Yang Lixin was excited: "Ah, ticket, what? Forever!!!"

He was even happier, excited: "Forever, really forever."

Every man desires to have a permanent bicycle, which is heroic.

Flying pigeon Phoenix? No, that's for girls.

Only eternity is the first choice of macho.

He was excited: "That's great, that's great, I knew that you are capable of struggling."

Bai Fendou was flattered by the praise, and said, "Who is my buddy? The number one person in Forty-Nine City. Others can't do it It doesn't mean I can't do it. Our yard, except for me, is useless!" "

Yes, yes, you are amazing! Dude, just exchange that pot for this one ticket?" Don't look at Yang Lixin's bragging He asked about Bai Fendou, but he still asked, and looked at Bai Fendou carefully.

When Bai Fendu heard this, he was unhappy, blowing his beard and staring at his eyes: "What are you talking about? Don't believe me? Do you not believe me? I'm kind enough to help you. No, I'll give you something back! You have to return the ticket." Me!"

He was furious!

Zhao Guihua is subtle: Hey, Bai Fendou is also an antique dealer?

Chapter 60

In the middle of the night.

Zhao Guihua was blocked outside and could not return home.

She is suffering so much, what's the point of talking about these people, meeting at the toilet door in the middle of the night, or two gay men. Hurry up and leave quickly, don't delay my mother's return home here!

Zhao Osmanthus was deeply sad, but her ears were pricked up. Although she was anxious to go home, Zhao Osmanthus had to listen to their gossip. After all, based on her understanding of Bai Fou, this guy doesn't know anything about antiques.

I don't know how he got on this line.

But this also explains how Bai Fendou's bicycle came about.

In fact, their courtyard has been discussing how Bai Fendou saved up this bicycle. After all, this guy goes to Wang Xiangxiu's court every day, and it doesn't look like he has a lot of money. Besides, a bicycle ticket is not easy to get.

Now it seems that things are still upside down.

Zhao Guihua listened intently to the corner, but at this time, Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin's tone was a little higher.

The main reason was that Bai Fenden had a loud voice. He looked worried, stared and said, "Yang Lixin, what do you mean? You came to ask me for help, so I helped you with this bicycle ticket. Think about it for me, ordinary people Do you want him to get it? Now you are embarrassing me, what? You think it's easy to handle? Let me tell you, there is no way to do things like this! Do you fucking think that I am greedy for your money! You can't be so shameless, I didn't want you for anything, and I was wronged by you, saying that there is no reason for it. Believe it or not, I will beat you to death!" Yang Lixin's voice was very low, he was a little

cautious Said: "struggle, that's not what I meant. Didn't I just ask? I thought that since it is a good thing, it must not be just exchanged for this little thing. I am afraid that you will be deceived, but it's not that I don't believe you. .Look at our big courtyard for so long, I don't trust anyone and I have to trust you. If I don't trust you, can I still find you?"

Don't look at Yang Lixin's low sense of presence in their courtyard, but if he can be a door-to-door son-in-law, he must have a bit of emotional intelligence. No, Bai Fendou's words must be ironic. Only then did he relax a bit, and said: "You told me to say that, am I a person who can fool people in vain? People have said that your stuff is not very good. Besides, most people don't dare to It would be a big deal for people to keep this kind of thing. Are we going to get rid of hidden dangers?"

He smiled triumphantly and said, "I think we are making a lot of money, less trouble, and more money. Why don't you change it?"

Yang Lixin's expression froze, thinking that Bai Fendou was a real idiot.

But if he was asked to take that risk by himself, he would never do it. If black marketers are all bastards, then ghost marketers are those with knives, so it's not easy to mess with them. He hoped that Bai Fendou could go ahead and get him the highest price.

At the very least, it has to be similar to what Biao Fen himself got, right?

But now it is obviously much less.

Obviously, he really overestimated Bai Fendou's stick. He said he wanted a bicycle ticket, but this man only got a bicycle ticket in exchange. He didn't change too much at all. Fortunately, he also said: If there are too many changes, I promise not to let him work in vain.

Now it seems, bah!

He wiped his face and said, "Bai Fendu, you said they are in the ghost market, aren't they afraid that someone will investigate this? What kind of people are you selling to?" He still didn't give up, thinking

more ask.

Bai Fendou frowned: "Oh, no, what's the matter with you? You're never finished, right? I really didn't realize that you are such a person." "

I'm not..."

He paused, raised his eyes to look at Bai Fendou said, "Our bowls are the same. Why can you exchange a bicycle ticket and money for a car, but I can only exchange a bus ticket? Why don't I ask?" He saw Bai

Fendou Don't take soft things, and simply said directly: "Don't think I don't know, you can't save much money usually."

Bai Fendou's eyes were bigger than a cow: "What do you mean? I only have thirty yuan a month? Why can't I save money? The clothes I wear are from my work unit, and I am not married. Not much! Who do you look down on? Well, Yang Zhixin, let me say that you are not a good person who can be a door-to-door son-in-law. I didn't expect you to really do this with me..." "Don't tell

me Loud, you have to talk about why there is a gap!"

"Ah, why should I tell you why? People give you so much, and you think I'm greedy for your money? I didn't expect you to be such a villain! Okay Okay, I see through you, I see through you, if I didn't want your mother-in-law to introduce me to someone, how can I help you like this? Well now, I've helped you, but you should give me this one Son. I really helped the wrong people, and I treated them like a donkey with good intentions! We men in Sijiu City spit and nail each other. If I say that I am not greedy for your money, I am not greedy for your money. Don't you believe me? Haha, you go to the ghost market to find someone Inquire about it! Garbage! Get out of here!"

The two started arguing like this.

Zhao Guihua: "..."

What are you doing!

Is my old lady still hiding here? You guys are so noisy, how can I fix it if everyone is attracted to you!

To be honest, Zhao Guihua felt that she was really unlucky. This night, it was really, really hard.

It should be said or not, in the future, when you do big things, you must look at the almanac. You really have to believe in evil. You look at her tonight, just like that acting, one after another... This is too old lady mentality again!

Zhao Guihua felt that if they quarreled again, she would reveal herself.

"You are not greedy for money, how could the amount of money be different? Don't say that you have saved money, isn't this a joke? Who doesn't know that you lick widows?" If it was ten or twenty yuan, Yang Lixin would feel distressed, but Bao Buqi stopped talking.

After all, it's not good to make a big fuss, but this kid is probably greedy for the money of his own bicycle, so Yang Lixin really quit.

His EQ is not low, but money is a big deal these days.

Bai Fendou: "You bastard, I knew you were an insidious villain, and that's exactly what you are. I will help you more than necessary, and now I see that you are really not worth it at all..." "Don't tell

me It sounds so good, why pretend? Help me? If there is no profit, you will help? It doesn't matter if you talk about being greedy for money, but don't be so

ugly in eating. You will be punished if you eat alone." Can't get it off the wall.

"You!"

"I'm just telling the truth!"

Bai Fendou grabbed him angrily and said, "You boy, see if I don't deal with you, you're useless, you don't dare to go, and you still want to wrong me here..."

" I have wronged you, don't just say that you can't beat me with reason, just do it! Let's reason with you if you have the ability!" Yang Lixin was also afraid of being beaten.

"You...Okay, okay, I can't bear the reputation of being greedy for money, so let's make it clear that we are from the same batch of plates, but I have to make it clear to you. My plate, with Yours is really different. Mine is fine and smooth. What about yours? Yours has cracks. Can this be a price? Ah? Tell me, it's a price Is it? If the good and the bad ones are all the same price, then the Su family's broken one can also be exchanged, do you think it's possible? Ah!!!" Bai Fendou really doesn't have a lot of brains in his work, no, at night Dare to shout out, not afraid of being heard.

He is like this, but Yang Lixin is not at ease. Yang Lixin grabbed Bai Fendou and said, "You can't fucking keep your voice down .

"

Very tough.

Yang Lixin was really angry, but at this moment he felt that what Bai Fendou said was somewhat reasonable, and he didn't want to make things worse, so he said, "Forget it, forget it, I won't entangle you."

"Hey, why don't you tangle with me? It's not a matter of whether you tangle with me or not. I fucking have to tangle with you. You wronged me and thought it was fine? Let's go to Aunt Wang and Li At the cook, let's have a good talk, is there anyone in your family who handles things like this, I have good intentions, what do I end up with? It's all a fucking bad reputation!"

Bai Fendou wanted to talk about it.

Yang Lixin was about to be yelled out of his wits by his yelling, he called: "Slow down, keep your voice down, you're afraid that others won't know about it, right? What good will it do us?" "Then I'll let

you Don't you wrong me!"

Zhao Guihua: "..."

Whether you want to make a big fuss or not, can you make a decision after waking up tomorrow?

My old lady is in trouble.

Zhao Guihua looked at the sky melancholy, she felt that tonight was more thrilling than what she had experienced in the past month.

Life, really...

Just when Zhao Guihua's mind was buzzing with worry and felt that life was helpless, she heard the sound of opening the door again. Now let alone Zhao Guihua, even Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin ate it. Startled, he let go of his hand decisively.

Oh well, this is a typical call out for fun, but in fact it is the same as not wanting to be known.

Zhao Guihua prayed silently, praying that the two guys would not hide, and if they came to her, it would be over.

Zhao · cup · sweet-scented osmanthus.

Zhao Guihua held her breath, and so did Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin. Several people looked in the direction of the gate, and it was Zhuang Zhixi who came out. Zhuang Zhixi yelled while walking, and Zhao Guihua felt relieved all of a sudden.

Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin were also relieved a lot.

Bai Fendou took the initiative to speak: "Xiao Zhuang..."

Zhuang Zhixi seemed to be taken aback, he let out a roar, and then said, "Damn it, why don't you sleep at night?"

Bai Fendou: "This is..."

Yang Lixin cut off his words, and said, "I came out to go to the bathroom, and I happened to meet Bai Fendou, so we chatted a little bit, what's wrong with your family? It's your turn again."

Zhuang Zhixi rubbed his stomach and said, "Maybe I didn't eat well at night, and my stomach hurts."

He said, "It's just right, you are here, I feel bored squatting in the pit by myself. You chat with me."

Bai Fendou: "..."

God damn chat with you, are we smelling bad here?

He and Yang Lixin looked at each other, what a coincidence, neither of them wanted to stay. It is rare that their views are unified, rare, really quite rare. Bai Fendou: "Go away, I'm sleepy, I don't have time to stay here with you, I have to go to work tomorrow." "

Exactly!"

Yang Lixin was also decisive, and he said, "Let's go. Let's go together, Brother Fendou "

Together."

The two walked together, Zhuang Zhixi: "You are too dishonest."

He called out, and the two walked a little faster.

Zhuang Zhixi smiled as if there was nothing, and walked towards the toilet whistling, but after entering, he stood by the wall instead, watching people enter the yard, and said softly, "Mom?"

Zhao Guihua lowered her voice like a joint "Yes."

Zhao Guihua said in a low voice, "Why did you come out?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Dad was afraid that people would find out that he was revealing his secrets, so he called me."

He said, "You can really do it."

Zhao Guihua ignored her son With a teasing meaning, he said: "Let's go, go back quickly."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Are you going back like this?"

He shook his head: "Wait a while, don't let people see you carrying a sack."

Zhao Guihua: "Then we can't hide outside. Once the sanitation guard sees it, we won't be able to keep it. I've been working like a dog all night. It's thrilling. It's not for nothing." Zhuang Zhixi: "I know

, Go back now, make sure that Qi Bai Fendou hasn't laid down yet, don't let him see, let's wait for a while. Be safe."

Zhao Guihua doesn't understand this truth, she actually understands it very well, because there are too many things tonight, she is urgent I just want to go home.

The mother and son talked in a low voice, Zhuang Zhixi didn't ask what his mother was doing out there, but said: "I'll go over to check first, and you can see my gestures." Zhao Guihua: "...OK." Zhuang Zhixi walked back

,

he Creeping closer to the yard, and looking into the yard, it turned out that every house had turned off the lights, even Bai Fendou's house was silent, Zhuang Zhixi waved his hand, and Zhao Guihua was excited, hurriedly carried the sack and rushed to the door , Her movements are extraordinarily agile and can be called brave.

Zhao Guihua quickly rushed into the yard, trying not to make a sound, and trotted to the door of his house. The door of his house was not covered, so Zhao Guihua rushed in with a brisk step. Seeing that he was fine, Zhuang Zhixi was relieved at last, he locked the door slowly and strolled back to the house.

Although he "rescued" the old lady, he did not return to the main house, but went directly to his own house.

Mingmei murmured and asked: "What's wrong?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's okay, continue to sleep."

He took off his coat and quickly got under the covers. As soon as he entered, Mingmei was like a little octopus, entangled him all of a sudden, leaned against his chest, and fell asleep more solidly. Zhuang Zhixi patted his wife lightly, Mingmei said softly, "I'm not a child."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled softly.

The young couple soon fell asleep again, Zhao Guihua did not turn on the light, panted and sat on the chair, sighing: "You don't know, I am really thrilled tonight."

Zhuang Laolan was actually very worried. He was timid and worried about such things. If he wanted to, it was best not to go. Even if he had to go, he should go, but his old lady didn't listen to him, he had no right to speak.

So in the end, the old woman went by herself, but this time it was obviously much later than the previous one. He had gone to the toilet several times, but he didn't see anyone, so he was really trembling.

He always felt that this matter was not safe, and what was even more frightening was that he also found that Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin had gone out and didn't come back for a long time. This is really more scary. He said to Zhao Guihua: "I'm afraid that you will be seen by Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin. I'm so worried. I have no choice but to ask the third child to go out and have a look. The third child has a lot of eyes, and I think about it." , if you are really met by Bai Fendou and the others, he will go out to help mediate, which is better than my stupid talk. I didn't expect you to be blocked outside." Zhao Guihua: "Pour me a glass of water.

"

She did it with a thud, and her throat was full of smoke from running all night.

Seeing this, Zhuang Laoer immediately poured another glass of water, and Zhao Guihua drank it down again.

The old couple didn't turn on the light either, he asked: "Then you haven't come back for so long today, what's the matter?"

Zhao Guihua: "I almost fell down today."

"Huh?" .

Zhao Guihua didn't hide it from her old man, and told the story vividly tonight, Zhuang Laoer said: "My God, this is too scary. Osmanthus, what we wear is almost nothing, you must Don't take risks, once you hear this, it's not right. What if you get caught."

He doesn't care about Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin's nonsense, but he is really worried that something will happen to his wife .

Zhao Guihua nodded: "I know, I don't plan to go again recently. Not to mention recently, I don't plan to go again this year. Who knows what's going on over there. Aunt Lian is a dead pig and is not afraid of boiling water, so she even goes in It doesn't matter if you step on the sewing machine. I can't."

But soon, Zhao Guihua was also happy. She said: "Although it was a thrilling night tonight, my harvest today is really good. The collusion over there has made it easier for us. It's just those little bastards." ...Mom, don't let me see it again, or I will try to deal with them. You dare to play black and eat black, and you are missing a great virtue."

Zhuang Laoer patted Zhao Guihua's hand: "Don't be too Take it to heart, even if you don't look for such people, they will have retribution."

Zhao Guihua: "That's not necessarily true, haven't you heard that good people don't live long and cause harm to thousands of years?"

Zhuang Laoer couldn't say no to his wife , smiled helplessly, and said, "You."

Zhao Guihua didn't bother with this topic, and said, "Go, take a rest, you have to go to work tomorrow."

She was not in a hurry to sort out the things in the sack, and the two lay After getting down, Zhao Guihua didn't even wash up, she was so tired. She was lying on the kang, Zhuang Laoji was not sleepy, he said: "You said that the plate that Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin talked about is our bowl?" At this time, Zhuang Laoji remembered it belatedly

. Regarding this matter, Zhao Guihua pursed her lips and said, "It should be, they also mentioned the Su family, so it's almost the same."

What are they talking about.

This started more than ten years ago, more than ten years, that is, when Bai Fendou and the others were fourteen or fifteen years old, it was almost fifteen or sixteen years ago.

At that time, they criticized a king and landlord, and many people watched the excitement. The approval of people at that time was different from now. Now it's smashing all the corrupt and corrupt ideas, but it was really not the case at that time. At that time, everyone would not let it go if they could get a little advantage.

Like pots and pans, and some messy things, they will scramble to take them away.

This thing was bought with money, and it is necessary for my family to use it, but there is no such thing as smashing it.

Of course, they don't have to count on gold, silver and jewels, they can't turn to them anyway. It is to be confiscated. But those that seem worthless can still be taken. For half-aged children like them, each of them shared a pretty good-looking white porcelain bowl. The mouth of the bowl is very big. If you say it is a plate, it will be fine. If you say it is a bowl, you are right. At that time, there were five children in total, and they shared the set of "Fu Lu Shou Xi Cai" bowls. It was a set, and there was a word on each bowl.

The one in his house has "Shou" written on it.

The children at that time were Bai Fendou, Yang Lixin who lived at Chef Li's house and studied under Li Chef, Su Xiaozi, Zhou Qun, and their family Zhuang Zhiyuan. These half-grown boys went to play together, and each took one.

Later, Zhou Qun's house belonged to Zhou Qun's family first. One year during Chinese New Year, Mrs. Zhou got into a fight with someone and accidentally smashed it. At that time, the family was forced to lose money. Then came the Su family. The Su family had used it for many years, but a few years ago, Jin Lai was naughty and broke it.

The rest are the three of them. Zhao Guihua's family has the word "Shou" written on it, and his family has used it for more than ten years. Logically speaking, it's nothing, but the past few years were quite tense, and Zhao Guihua was also afraid that there was a "longevity" on it, and it would be labeled as some kind of feudal superstition.

So she also claimed to the outside world that her bowl was broken, and she just wrapped it up and put it in the small cabinet where the meat was hidden in the kitchen. Of course, although she put it away, she really didn't think it was valuable. The stuff was just put away.

It's all because it's too wasteful to throw away good things. It's a very good bowl, much smoother than the one they bought, and it looks very good at first glance. Besides, there is a birthday character on this bowl.

Elderly people are somewhat superstitious. If you smash or throw away the bowl, isn't it equivalent to losing your "shou"? It's unlucky to think about it, so Zhao Guihua put it away. Thinking about it now, they should be talking about this bowl.

Speaking of this, Zhao Guihua couldn't help thinking about the things in her previous life.

In her previous life, she lost this bowl.

All these years, she has been throwing it in that cabinet, putting it well, but she has long forgotten about it. Around 1978 or 1979, she happened to see this when she was looking for something. At that time, the policy was loosened, and Zhao Guihua simply took out this bowl and used it.

After all, she didn't know that this thing was worth some money, it was just an ordinary bowl.

It's just that, after about two or three months, the bowl disappeared.

At that time, Zhao Guihua stood in the yard with her hips on her hips and pointed at Sang and scolded Huai for a long time. At that time, she was sure that the three Jinlai brothers did it. After all, the thief in this yard was the only one of this family.

This kid has been stealing since he was a child. He was seventeen or eighteen years old at the time, when he was "in full swing". What Zhao Guihua was angry about was not throwing away the bowl, after all, at that time she didn't know that the bowl might be worth some money, but what she was angry about was stealing only one bowl.

Didn't this mean to disgust her?

So she guessed that it was Jin Lai who did it.

In the end, she didn't know whether Jin Lai did it, after all, she couldn't go to the police for a worthless bowl. As for other things in his house, they were not lost at all.

In fact, some people wondered if she remembered it wrong.

After all, how could it be possible to steal a worthless bowl?

But now, this bowl is valuable.

According to the content of their conversation, Zhao Guihua judged that Bai Fendou earned a bicycle ticket and money for a bicycle by selling that uncracked bowl in the ghost market. Or, all he got was a bicycle.

There is no need to buy it yourself.

Now that the rumors are so tight, they dare to accept it. Others may not understand it, but Comrade Zhao Guihua has rich experience and knowledge, so she guessed immediately that this thing should be more valuable. It might not be priceless, but it's certainly worth it. As for the crack in Yang Lixin's bowl, and he only got a bicycle ticket in exchange, Zhao Guihua really couldn't tell if Bai Fendou made any money out of it.

In fact, these are not very important, what is important is that the little bastard went to his house to steal things. Now it is clear that you know the value. Those who know the value... Bai Fendou, Yang Lixin, and the Su family.

It is impossible for the Su family not to know what Bai Fendou knows.

I don't know which bastard it is.

If you look at their income, you really can't tell.

Jin Lai and his family are used to petty theft, and relying on this poorer and richer person, they can't do it right at all. As for Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin, both of whom have formal jobs, it's hard to tell whether they are rich or not.

Zhao Guihua thought about it, but she also thought about it in her heart. She would never tell others about the value of this bowl. It will not be taken out ignorantly like in the previous life, and let others take advantage of it.

Zhao Osmanthus was thinking about these things in a daze, and Zhuang Laoer said at this moment: "Is that in our house put away by you?"

Zhao Osmanthus: "It's put away."

She said: "Don't mention this in the future, so as not to attract thieves. This can be exchanged for a bicycle. It is not a small amount."

That is a bicycle, the most important bicycle.

In addition to the money to buy a bicycle, there is also the money for a bicycle ticket. Calculated, this bowl can be worth the salary of an ordinary worker for a year. And the actual value will be higher, after all, people will earn money even if they receive something.

Zhuang Lao Er nodded: "I know."

He was not a talkative person, and he sighed: "Why don't you say that the landlord's family is rich. Look, it's really like this, a random bowl is like that Valuable."

Zhao Guihua: "No."

She tugged at the quilt and said, "Oh no, why aren't you going to sleep? Go to bed early, and you have to go to work tomorrow. I can catch up on sleep at home, but you can't."

Zhuang The old man smiled and said, "Then do you still pick mushrooms?"

Zhao Guihua hesitated, and said, "Go!"

She didn't want to miss it, so she said, "I'll catch up on sleep in the morning, and I won't go up the mountain in the afternoon." Go to a place closer to Aunt Wang and the others."

"You should rest as well as you should."

"You sleep on yours, leave me alone."

Zhao Guihua tossed and turned for half the night, running away and dodging, really It was because I was so tired that I didn't get up early in the morning to cook, so it was Liang Meifen who did it. Zhuang Laolan'er's spirit is also average, but he still has to go to work after all.

He said: "Your mother didn't sleep well last night, you need to make up for it in the morning, so you don't need to call her."

It was Liang Meifen who he told her. She is not idle either! He loves to see other people's bad faces.

Zhuang Zhixi looked at his father's expression, lowered his eyes, and didn't ask anything. Don't ask what you shouldn't, don't ask nonsense, this is Zhuang Zhixi's strategy for his wife Zhao Guihua. Otherwise, you will be scolded, after all, his mother is a tigress!

Everyone went to work and went out. Zhuang Zhixi met a few other people. For some reason, everyone was stuck going out today. We must know that we usually go our own way, and today it is rare to be together, but except for Zhuang Zhixi, the expressions of the others are not very good.

Bai Fendou and Yang Lixin looked unhappy, and they looked embarrassed when they saw each other. And Zhou Qun also had a dark face, and his air pressure was very low.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

One by one, those who didn't know thought they fell into the toilet again.

Zhuang Zhixi had planned this matter in his heart, if he said it out. Bai Fendou and Zhou Qun are about to explode. This is a black history that they can't even mention, the kind that will kill them if they mention it. Zhuang Zhixi quietly followed the "brothers", and everyone walked together.

He glanced back, and not far behind were a few old uncles who were also walking side by side. The expressions of these old uncles were also quite ordinary. His father had an ordinary expression, and so did Uncle Bai.

What's even more amazing is that as a cook who has to get up early every morning to cook, Chef Li also left late today, his face like black ink.

Well, he doesn't understand these people very well.

Everyone didn't talk much along the way. As people entered the factory one after another, Zhang San'er, who was in charge of the security department this morning, immediately grabbed Zhuang Zhixi and said, "Xiao Zhuang, come here."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Why is it you again today?"

Zhang San'er: "I fought for it myself. I'm happy to guard the gate. It's so lively watching people coming and going. It's not interesting to patrol."

Zhuang Zhixi smiled and said, "What did you ask me to do?"

Zhang San'er was curious He took a look with his head, and asked in a low voice: "Is there something wrong with your yard? Why do they all have this expression? Is something wrong?" His tone was the same as that of the New Year

.

You said how lonely people are now.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

He thought for a while and said, "I don't know about others, but..."

"You say what you say."

Zhuang Zhixi: "Our yard week... Forget it, they are all in the same yard, so it's not good if I say so. You'd better ask someone else."

Zhang San'er grabbed Zhuang Zhixi: "Don't Jie'er, tell me."

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's not easy to say."

He looked quite embarrassed, but the more he was embarrassed, the more curious Zhang San'er became, and said: "Tell me, I won't tell others , don't tell me I'm scratching my head, you see we're good buddies too. You can't whet my appetite. Say it?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's really not to whet your appetite, so it's hard to say."

"Let's talk, let's talk. " , invite you to dinner at noon, and I will order you a meat dish."

Zhuang Zhixi laughed immediately: "How embarrassing!"

He said so, but quickly lowered his voice, and said, "Zhou Qun's family cooked eggs last night. Come on."

Zhang San'er didn't understand: "What about boiled eggs? Can't they be eaten well?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "It's not chicken, it's sheep... just make up for it, you know!"

Zhang San'er: "Look ! Groove!"

Zhuang Zhixi: "It turns out that the smell of cooking is so bad that the whole yard can't eat, that taste is so..."

Zhang San'er gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, "His, really can't do it?"

Zhuang Zhixi : "Who knows, but his family's supplements are quite powerful. The day before yesterday I ate pork kidneys, and yesterday I ate sheep-egg-eggs. I don't know what I'm eating today." Zhang San'er sighed:

" Why didn't you say I didn't think of it, it's a form that complements the form, if I knew it, I would..." He stopped abruptly, coughed twice, and said, "No, no, no, I don't need to mend it, don't you Misunderstanding."

Zhuang Zhixi was serious: "Don't worry, I don't misunderstand."

Zhang San'er: "Yes, yes, yes, I knew you were wise and powerful, so I wouldn't misunderstand you, no, you said that thing is really so big ?"

Zhuang Zhixi thought for a while, and said from an extremely cautious point of view: "Under normal circumstances, it must not be that big of a smell. If it is really such a big smell, do you think it is possible? Is it reasonable? I don't think so, so I speculate that our hospital The reason why the smell is so strong is because they must have done something wrong, or added something messy."

Zhang San'er: "...uh."

His eyes flashed, and he deeply felt that he had to observe Observing Zhou Qun, it is very useful to make up for the shape to keep the shape.

Zhuang Zhixi: "Okay, I've told you about the gossip. I don't know what other people have to gossip about. I have to go to the publicity department. It's very busy there on secondment." "Okay, okay.

"

Zhang San'er faintly: "Where are you going to buy eggs..."

But soon, Zhang San'er greeted Li Si'er immediately: "Lao Li, Lao Li, I know a gossip, you know Zhou Qun...it's the young man from the electrician team Promising Zhou Qun..."

This "young and promising" was ridiculed by their security department. Ever since Zhou Qun's old lady came out and said "the son was promoted and fired", Zhou Qun's reputation in the security department has been on the rise. It became very subtle.

After all, they are going to be fired.

Then expect them to have good things to say.

"What's wrong with this grandson?"

"He's dying..."

"Ah, no? Are you talking nonsense? I saw him just now. Although his complexion was a bit bad, you can't say that he is dying. Are you living well..."

"No, that's what I'm talking about. In terms of giving birth, it's probably really broken by Bai Fendou, and he's trying to make up his body... Kidneys can also eat, balls You can also eat it! It's a great supplement."

"Ah, is this... true or not?"

"My first-hand information is definitely truer than the tip of a needle!"

"Oh, let's go! I'm with Wang Ermazi Let's go..."

Zhang Saner, Li Sier, Wang Ermazi... The security department saw that it was really a gossip distribution center.

Don't say that Zhuang Zhixi talks small things about others, if he doesn't talk, others will talk too, after all, there are about a hundred people in their courtyard. Besides, there were quite a few people in the surrounding yards, so they all came to watch.

Besides, the smell this morning hasn't dissipated yet.

It's just ecstasy!

Damn that kind of true ecstasy!

Speaking of which, their yard is miserable enough, coming here every now and then, the smell is really... Emma, ​​I dare not think about it, I can't describe it. After half a day of effort, word spread in the factory immediately.

"Hey, did you hear that? Zhou Qun from the electrician team, do you know why he doesn't go home after work and has to work overtime?" "

Serve the people?"

"What, he didn't dare go home to face his wife because He's useless."

"Ah? Really? What's the useless? He was beaten by Bai Fendu?" "

That's for sure. He was hospitalized for so long at that time. If he came and went lightly, how could it be possible?" "

Yes That's right, it's not easy for Jiang Lu to be a widow at such a young age." "

No, I heard that his old mother has admitted it, and he needs to eat eggs to make up for it!"

"This man, he can't do this, he's really screwed , Hey, you said this thing is really good? Don't they say that the forked (unspeakable) place can only be eaten after eating." "It must be,

but it's not easy to buy. It's good to buy eggs. Yes."

"That's true."

Zhou Qun vaguely felt that the atmosphere was weird today, as if everyone looked at him with vague sympathy, which was really hard for the two of them to understand. Could it be that the news that his mother made the smell all over the yard yesterday got out?

These bad mouths, it's really a big deal, they spread quickly one by one.

However, he was really not in a good mood today. After eating eggs yesterday, he thought that he could show off his glory, but he never expected that it would change from five seconds to three seconds. As a result, the face is black early in the morning.

The huge gap between these two seconds must be blamed on Bai Fendou. If Bai Fendou hadn't hurt his waist, why would he be like this.

When Zhou Qun met Bai Fendou in the factory, his eyes looked as if he could kill someone.

Bai Fendou didn't notice Jing'er, and teased: "The sample order group is here?"

Please refer to the homophonic stalk.

Zhou Qun: "..."

He looked at Bai Fendou angrily. , Bai Fendou said cheerfully: "Oh, don't look at me like that, I'm not lying, what's the taste of that thing. How did you eat such a big smell?" Zhou Qun's chest heaved and heaved

, He clenched his fists, wishing he could give Bai Fendou a hammer and let him know what would happen to him!

Zhuang Zhixi, a little gossip, didn't dare to dance in front of the person involved, but if it were said that Bai Fendou was a warrior who dared to face the bleak revenge, he would go straight to Zhou Qun and call him a nickname.

I have to say, this nickname is really a bug.

Just like the smell of last night.

Zhou Qun tried his best to control himself, and said coldly: "You wait, I won't make it easier for you!"

He was not yet impulsive enough to fight in the factory.

Bai Fendou said arrogantly: "Hey, hit me? You come, you come, you come, you think I'm afraid of you, right? When did I get into a fight for Bai Fendou? If I beg for mercy, I'm a bastard! Come on, come on, I'm afraid of you, right?"

Seeing his unscrupulous appearance, Zhou Qun's face was extremely ugly.

He stared at Bai Fendou for a long time, then suddenly smiled, snorted softly, turned and left.

Bai Fendou: "Huh?"

Why did you just leave like this?

This guy is really bad, he doesn't even dare to say harsh words arrogantly, it's really useless.

This kind of man can marry a wife, God is blind!

Bai Fendou won the battle against Zhou Qun with verbal guns and tongues, and he patrolled leisurely proudly, but he didn't know that Zhou Qun had already gone to the workshop with the box, and he came to repair the circuit. It was a bit strange, but Zhou Qun still endured it.

A small leak will sink a great ship.

He had almost finished his cultivation. When he left, he deliberately passed by Wang Xiangxiu's side, and said in a low voice, "I'll wait for you at the warehouse at noon."

Wang Xiangxiu was taken aback for a moment, and then continued to work as if nothing had happened, but she quietly stretched her hand back and touched Zhou Qun to signal that she knew. Zhou Qun left silently as if nothing had happened.

Heh, Bai Fou, you offend me.

If you offend me, I will sleep with the sweetheart you couldn't ask for.

You are the figure of a goddess, and you still have to serve me!

He smiled coldly, and thought to himself: You are a fart, even if you get married with Wang Xiangxiu in the future, you are just wearing old shoes that I used to wear! The kind you don't want!

He left insidiously, and when he was eating at noon, he saw Zhuang Zhixi mixing with some boys from the security department, and his face darkened again.

He didn't like the security department very much. After all, the security department took care of his wife for several days. And he also said behind his back that he was "young and promising". It's obviously a good word, but it's uncomfortable to listen to! As a person in the same yard, Zhuang Zhixi should be in the same camp as him, but this kid is still together with the security department, he really doesn't have the sincerity to advance and retreat together.

Sooner or later, sooner or later, he will be able to fool Zhuang Zhixi's wife.

He, Zhou Qun, has always been invincible when it comes to women, and he has never missed a hand!

He really didn't believe it.

Zhou Qun finished his meal slowly, got up and walked out silently, he looked not far away, and happened to meet Wang Xiangxiu's gaze, Wang Xiangxiu also pretended to be finished eating at this time and said with a smile: "It's over, I'll go back first."

"Aren't you still left..."

Wang Xiangxiu: "For the children, my family can't compare to you."

Everyone sighed: "It's not easy for you."

Wang Xiangxiu said sadly: "Then what can I do? Well. They'll be fine when they grow up."

"Yes, what about your three boys, you'll be blessed when they grow up."

Wang Xiangxiu smiled and walked out.

She and Zhou Qun, one in front and one behind, both left the cafeteria.

Zhuang Zhixi: "..."

What did he see?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 213 36
Author: Lingxi Type: Rebirth and Time Travel Status: Completed Work Introduction: It takes three minutes to ripen radishes, and five minutes to ripe...
11.9K 87 7
Newlyweds wear 70s (新婚夫妻穿七零[年代]) Author: Zhi Wenyan https://m.shubaow.net/235/235817/ Copywriting 1: Cen Tiantian is a standard winner in life, the o...
15.7K 170 9
Author: Orange Soda Lemonade Genre: Time Travel and Rebirth Status: Completed Work introduction: Demining: It is a fictional era, with a big cheat co...