Astronomically Chosen || Zodi...

By 0BrainsHere

Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29... More

-Meet the cast-
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S i x
S e v e n
E x t r a- Incorrect Quotes
E i g h t-
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
E x t r a
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n

T H R E E

269 9 4
By 0BrainsHere

Taurus' POV

"I am not coming Taylor! Go away." I said as I was forcing my twin to let go of me. Taylor, my twin, said otherwise "Oh Heck no Taur! You are coming with me and that's final! You need a social life." I shook my head in a no "I don't need a social life! Leave me alone." Taylor glared at me. "This is the reason why you only have one friend. If you don't get out of the house, how are you going to make new friends and meet people?" I sighed. "I am fine with having a few or no friends. I can take care of myself. So please, leave me alone."

My sister had enough of me so she turned and left from the house to go to the meeting she was talking about. Even though I am the elder one, she still treats me like her younger twin and acts like a second mom. After a few minutes, I peaked out of the window of my room. There was no sign of my sister or any of those all royalty people. 'it's go time' I thought to myself and grabbed a dark green cloak with a small backpack.

I got out of the house, there were townspeople but no sign of Taylor, mom, dad or any royal people trying to drag me to the castle. I sneaked my way to the stables and came across my horse (insert any good horse name). "Hey bud, Let's go and meet your bestie. We'll see Capri there too..." I whispered to the brown coloured horse as I got him out and climbed on him.

Then we made our way to my and Capri's favourite place, the End Stream. It was a beautiful place, with lush greenery and rare flowers. The water too was clear and when hit by sunlight, lit up in rainbow tone. It was our usual place since we both met there.

I had escaped from a social gathering, because the pressure was too much for me. While I was at the Stream, I met a girl with a crown. Turns out, that was Capricorn and from there on, we were friends. We used to meet there every week, before we got to know that we could meet each other in public too.

I was thrown out of my thoughts by a familiar voice "Look who decided to come after an enternity, me and V were about to leave!" I got off of my horse and said "A hello to you too, Capricorn" I heard a male voice from a distance speak quietly "Hey Taurus" I turned to face Virgo, the royal keeper's only son. He was a calm guy that was prefered books over humans. That was something I had too. He would rarely speak and was forced to accompany Capricorn everywhere. Poor him.

"Wait, Capricorn I get but you Virgo? I thought you would never miss a royal meeting. Did the sun rise from the West today?" I joked. Capricorn joined in too. "Haha, very funny." Virgo said with sarcasm and engulfed himself in his book once again. "The royals let us go, because Capricorn wouldn't give her father's journal back until he let her not attend the meeting. And as a matter of fact, the royals already have the mindset that I am her bOdYgUaRd or something so, here am I." He quickly explained as he side-eyed Capricorn, which made her roll her eyes.

"WORTH IT!" She yelled as she ran across the body of water, splashing water over her brown boots. Virgo opened his mouth to say something, possibly to scold Capricorn but I interrupted him "She won't listen. You should give up already." He nodded in agreement as we watched the white haired female create a mess

Virgo's POV

I sighed, knowing that when I get back, I am going to get lectured by my mom to follow my responsibility of taking care of the Princess. Surely nobody likes a reckless princess. Well, atleast I don't. With the help of Taurus, we finally got Capricorn to calm down. "So," Capricorn said as she started a conversation "pretty sure you both heard about the upcoming Ball right?" Of course I knew, I was the one who told her about it. Gosh, this girl. Nevertheless, I nodded and Taurus spoke up "yeah, what about it? My sister has been going all crazy about it, asking me about the dress she should wear for it since the day before yesterday. I am tired of it, honestly."

"Well, I heard a rumor that..." She paused before speaking "that the other realms MIGHT be attending." My eyes widened at this "The other realms, as in Fire, Air, and Water Realms?" I asked in shock. She nodded " In fact, I got to know about this three days ago." My jaw dropped. I did not know about this AT ALL. And this girl right here, practically lives with me and held this in her all this time, without even letting me know.

Taurus, on the other hand, gave her a look of horror. God knows that this guy is so bad at socializing that he can't even say hi without stammering each and every word of it. Now, he would have to meet with the other realms and this truly scared him out of his wits. So I spoke instead of him "but it's just a rumor, right?" Capricorn shrugged "I don't know, may or may not be true but my job was to inform you both before the news broke out. You know incase it is true. The rest Detective Virgo can find out because, well, he knows EVERY SINGLE THING about our Realm."

I rolled my eyes and returned back into my book, which was about the Fire Realm. I had already read about the Water and Air Realm, there were a handful of books available on them, which were quite few by the way. But, to no one's surprise, there were a very rare number of Fire Realm books. I honestly thought that books on the Fire Realm didn't even cease to exist! I came across this one in the topmost and farthest corner of the Royal Library. Heh, perks of being the Keeper's Son, you gain permanent access to the Library.

I was reading about the Royal history of the Realm when the book was snatched away from me. Capricorn took it from my hands and yelled at Taurus to lift her up and did so. "Give it back you Cappuccino sized Mosquito!" I said as I reached out for my book. Capricorn was already average heighted for a female and Taurus too was tall. So both of them combined were taller than me. She stuck her tongue out instead.

"Nah-ah! You will get it back at the palace. For now, talk to us, we are here too you know..." The female exclaimed and I sighed in defeat. If I wanted it's safety, then I have to agree "okay fine, you win. Now give it back, let me keep it back into my bag so that it does not get damaged" She giggled and gave it back to me. I went over to my black horse (insert any good horse name) and put the book gently into the bag it had on it.

Capricorn's POV

I felt really happy after annoying Virgo. My day can't get over without troubling him. "Umm, Cap? Can you like, get off of me?" Taurus said as I jumped away from his grasp and then onto the ground. "Heh, sorry!" I apologised as I sat down to enjoy the view. Soon, the other two joined me as we all sat in utter silence.

A few minutes later, which felt like an enternity, Taurus spoke up, which was unusual for him to do. "Hey guys..? Wanna um go further up the Stream? Maybe the view is more beautiful there...." Virgo nodded. "Yeah. I am up for that." Then the both of them turned to me "What about you Capricorn?" I shook my head in a no "I could use a quick nap, too tired. Taur-taur and you, Mr. Bookworm, can go." Virgo frowned at me and left with Taurus. They took their horses and went.

I laid my head down on the smooth grass and gazed at the sky. It looked so beautiful with the white clouds making it a cream-ish blue, almost like an ice-cream. I turned my gaze to the sides and looked all over to the lush greenery. So colourful. After a few moments, I feel my eyes closing and drifting off to sleep.

Well, my sleep was short-lived as I heard a yell, which came from Taurus. I opened my eyes and got up. I thought that I was imagining voices in my head. That's when I heard Taurus's voice again. I ran up to my horse (insert any good horse name; I know it's too much but I am not good at namess) and climbed on it and galloped to where the voice came from. This better be urgent, I don't like my precious sleep to be disturbed for useless things.

On my way, I was met with Taurus who was practically coming to get me. He told me to follow him and I did. We stopped at a place where Virgo was standing with widened eyes and dropped jaw. I turned my gaze to where he was looking to see three people, two males and one female. The female had a quiver of arrows and bow tied to her back and all of them had cloaks on. The males had swords, one of them had drawn his sword out and the other hand his hand on the handle, ready to draw it out if necessary.

They were dressed in an attire that was quite unlikely for our realm, so it was sure they belonged to another realm. Their hair were exposed and there was no sign of a blue or white bang, so they didn't belong to the Air Realm. Their was no sign of scales on their face or neck, possibly not from the Water realm either. Well, they could be from the water realm because I have that scales are present on the hands too. However, two of them had their hands covered with gloves while one of the males had his hands exposed, which revealed a flame like mark on his hand, which meant-

"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU FIRE REALM PEOPLE ENTER THE EARTH REALM?!" Virgo shouted at the trio. Before I could say it, he did.

"Leo...HOW THE H*CK DID WE ENDED UP IN THE EARTH REALM??!!" The red eyed male questioned the golden eyed male next to him.

What was happening?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 147 20
You get your zodiac sign at birth and it corresponds with the date of your birth in a specific month. In this world, everyone is segregated into gro...
931 40 29
This story is about a Kingdom with 12 villages around Kingdom. But in each village a child with a mark on their hands when they are born, to tell the...
9.2K 132 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...
75.7K 1.7K 32
"If the world is to burn, I will be the one who sets it on fire." "And if the world doesn't burn?" "Then it shall bow." ------ Two great kin...