Sirimiri

By eboshoke2007

"let me get something straight to your head" "You're never going to leave here" lord jobe said calmly but loo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

chapter 29

33 3 0
By eboshoke2007

Sophie pov

I was in my room again,alone. Bernice and Benita are nowhere to be found since I came back. I don't want to raise an alarm and get them in.                         trouble.

The last time I tried to escape, it was unplanned and rather s intupid. This time I need someone whom also has a high rank in this mansion. But who would risk Thier live to ensure I'm never to be seen around this castle .
I can't ask Lucas, he's jobe's right hand man.
Who then??
I lied on my bed , I need a nap. I'm turning to a softie now.
Melanin!
Yes
She hates my guts because of her love for jobe and will do anything to ensure I leave her man for her
And she's also rich.
Finally
I can't believe it was just in front of me the whole time
****
I walked as I was getting close to melanin room. I asked for some directions and finally found it.
I knocked on the door and she opened it. Her eyes flared up in surprise and anger.
She always looked magnificent. She was in a red dress and heavy makeup
"What are you doing here" she asked not trying to mask the fact she doesn't like me.
"Can I at least come in" I asked trying to be as friendly and polite to this spoilt brat.
" No'she replied bluntly.
"I was going to help you with lord jobe but it seems I'm not wanted here.' I said and turns my back heading away from her.
I was hoping she would call me but she didn't.
Who was I kidding, she's too wicked to see some one she doesn't like happy
****
I haven't seen jobe all day and it's quite unusual . I decided to to take a walk to the maze or garden. Benita and benice follow me when in leaving my room so they did. Besides I was bored. I only see them when they are getting me ready for the day.i don't know what's happening with them but they will tell me when they're ready.
I was in the garden when I saw melanin coming toward me . What is she doing here,
She stopped in front of me and Benita and Bernice moved back from us.
"Yes?" I said
"So I thought of what you proposed, how are you going to help me with lord jobe" she asked eagerly
"And what made you change your mind" I asked. Of course I didn't want to agree with her that moment
"I thought about it" she replied
"Well , the offer is gone " yh ,.what am I saying,I thought I turned against her and I heard her say
"Please lady Sophie, "
I stopped immediately. Did she just plead? And even called me a lady.
I turned back and said
". maybe I'll reconsider because you almost cried." Yh that felt good.

She had a displeased look on her face but she behaved.
" so this is how it's going to go" she started with the plan.

Jobe

I haven't see Sophie since we went to my grandma place. It know it was weird for her but a part of me wants her to see me, in and out.

I couldn't take it so I decided to walk to her rooms.
As I walked alone I saw melanin coming at my direction.
She stopped to bow but I passed her , I didn't want to waste my time with her .
I finally got to Sophie's room.
I stood in front of it and my heart started beating faster. Why was I scared of opening a fucking door.
Panicking at my thoughts, the door was opened by Sophie.
I could tell she was shocked by her expression . She looked ravishing as ever with her beautiful brown skin.

" my lord, do you need anything?"
She asked. I realized I've been staring at her like a baby looking at candy.
" I wanted to let you know that tomorrow, you'll have breakfast with me at the garden . " I regretted those words as soon as they left my lips
" you came here to tell me just that?"
She asked in disbelieve

"Yes" I turned back and headed to my chambers. That didn't go as u wanted it to
She's more confident talking to me now and that made me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809 54 25
[MATURE CONTENT/NO RAPE] He was Fire... She was Water... But how could fire and water become one without destroying one another? ~ "Why are you ru...
1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
27.3K 1.6K 42
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
746 2 9
Their first meeting was intense. Their second was epic. They've played so well together, but... Playtime is over. What happens when they refuse to le...