Stories with BTS || English

By Rosegirl2018

Different situations with you and the members from BTS. In this book I write detailed and independent: Prefe... More

Beginning
Fainting
Prank 1.
Tears, hyung line
Tears, maknae line
Secret, hyung line
Secret, maknae line
Poison
Sickness
Anorexia
Fight, hyung line 1.
Fight, maknae line 1.
Drunk
Jealousy 1.
Hate
First meeting 1.
Groupchat
Period 1.
Prank 2.
Prank 3.
Small gift 1.
Meeting of the other members, hyung line
Meeting of the other members, maknae line
Homesickness
Diet
Small gift 2.
Groupchat
Small gift 3.
Solo career 1.
Prank 4.
Housebreaking 1.
Compliment
Fear
Groupchat
Jealousy 2.
Housebreaking 2.
Disrespectful talkshow
Period 2.
Stalker 1.
Traffic accident
Jealousy 3.
Love confession, hyung line
Love confession, maknae line
Hybrid 1.
Attack
Hybrid 2.
Coming out
Kidnapped 1.
Embarrassing moments, hyung line
Embarrassing moments, maknae line
Emetophobia
Prank 5.
Getting out
Werewolf 1.
Fight, hyung line 2.
Fight, maknae line 2.
Death case
Suicide attempt 1.
Love letters
Hybrid 3.
Kidnapped 2.
First meeting 2.
New neighborhood
Concert attack
Robbery
Werewolf 2.
Without make-up, hyung line
Without make-up, maknae line
Teddy bear
Suicide attempt 2.
Funny moments, hyung line
Funny moments, maknae line
Jealousy 4.
Groupchat
Stalker 2.
Sweet moments, hyung line
Sweet moments, maknae line
Werewolf 3.
Werewolf 4.
Werewolf 5.
Lovesickness
Information / Wishes
Werewolf 6.
Stolen clothes
Fight, maknae line 3. Jeongguk
Groupchat

Solo career 2.

21 3 0
By Rosegirl2018

You have the opportunity to start a solo career, but you would have to leave the band and with that the boys.

Part 2

A solo career is a professional career as a solo performing musician, singer or dancer who performs under his or her own name, has solo records released, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

"Are you sure about this decision?", my manager asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

He was sitting right across from me and had his arms leaning on the table while he leaned forward slightly with his upper body. Confidently, I looked to him and nodded my head once.

"Yes, I am", I added to show how serious I was.

Three days passed now after I told the boys about my chance as a solo artist and Jeongguk, Taehyung, and Jimin walked out of the training room as a result.

Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi had calmed me down and told me that they agreed with all my decisions, but since then there had been a strange relationship between us.

Jimin, Jeongguk and Taehyung had apologized for their behavior two days ago, but still they hardly spoke to me. They were disappointed and I could feel that they were still angry.

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't talk to me as much or look at me long enough anymore. It felt like they were trying to put distance between us so they didn't have to talk to me. This was despite the fact that they assured me that they would understand and support my decision.

Jin and Namjoon, on the other hand, were the only ones who still treated me normally for the most part. They stayed by my side and listened to me carefully.

When I asked them about the boys strange behavior, they assured me that everything would be okay soon. The boys didn't know exactly what my decision would be and how they would handle it then.

"Well then", my manager said and nodded his head in a barely noticeable way.

We spent the next half hour discussing everything important before it was time to go. I said goodbye to him and got up from the chair. First, I turned around before silently walking towards the door and opening it.

Without saying anything else, I walked through it and closed the door again behind me. As soon as the door closed, I took a deep breath. So. Now I had given my answer.

But the real part was now to tell the boys about it. And although our relationship had changed, I knew I had to tell them. They had a right to know what would happen next.

I started to move away from the door and walked down the wide hallway towards the training rooms. Today we had only the training around the calendar, so we would spend the whole day in our training rooms.

Step by step I walked straight ahead and came closer and closer to our training room. While I was walking towards the door, I raised my hand and grabbed the door handle.

I pushed it down with my hand and then opened the door. My gaze fell across the room as I entered it. The boys were sitting spread out on the floor and talking.

As I pulled the door closed behind me, the boys heads turned to me. They suddenly became so quiet as I hesitantly walked near them. The mood had changed rapidly.

"Hey", I started a conversation, shyly playing with my fingers, "Can we maybe talk?"

Hopefully, I looked to the boys. The boys exchanged a few glances among themselves before looking back at me. When I looked to Jin, he nodded his head.

"Of course, come sit down", Namjoon said with a loving expression on his face.

Hesitantly, I looked to the other boys to see if they had a problem with this, but none of them said anything. For that reason, I slowly sat down on the floor so that I was sitting cross-legged in front of the boys.

With my hands, I brushed a strand of hair behind each of my ears as I looked at the boys in turn. Namjoon and Jin were looking at my face while the other boys avoided my gaze.

It hurt to see them like that. I could understand their anger, however, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. I needed to have thought about this at least once.

"Could you please stop being mad at me?", I blurted out as I couldn't take it anymore, "I understand that you're not exactly happy, but-"

"Oh really?", Jeongguk abruptly interrupted me, looking me straight in the eye, "How would you feel if one of us wanted to leave the group because he wasn't happy anymore and started a solo career instead?"

In his voice, I could hear the disappointment and anger. Hurt and slightly shocked, I looked to him. I had never said that I was unhappy in the group.

"But I'm happy", I spoke my thoughts out loud, which is why Jeongguk looked at me in disbelief, as if he didn't believe me.

"Then why do you want to leave the group and us, if not for the reason that you are unhappy?", Taehyung asked seriously, supporting himself on the ground with his hands behind him.

The other boys also looked at me with prompting and interest.

"Well, even if she decides to go solo, it's not like she's going to automatically leave us and disappear from our lives", Namjoon explained, which made me look at him gratefully.

I was aware that he did not want to let me go, but he let me make my decision and then he would accept it.

"Exactly. Nothing much will change", Jin added, nodding his head.

However, Jimin shook his head and said, "Oh yes it will. In the beginning, we might keep in touch, but that will become less and less from time to time. We will hardly see each other or talk to each other. Maybe we'll get lucky and see each other at a few events or see each other perform, but it won't stay the way it is now"

His words really hit me hard. And the fact that none of the other boys said anything about it hurt even more. How could they please think that I would allow something like this to happen.

"Do...do you really believe that?", I brought out sadly and looked around the group.

Jeongguk nodded his head while holding a water bottle in his hands. Jimin and Taehyung raised their eyebrows and looked at me unbelievable.

Hoseok and Yoongi avoided my gaze and seemed unsure. Namjoon looked at the boys and Jin had his head turned toward me. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again when Taehyung started talking.

"And the bad thing is that you didn't even come to us to talk about it. We could have talked about it and worked things out, but now", he said before sighing loudly and shaking his head slightly, "The chance to go solo, sure came practically, didn't it?"

My jaw dropped as I looked at him with widened eyes. Was he serious right now? Did he really think that badly of me?

"Hey", Namjoon spoke softly, trying to ease the tension, "We should just calm down now"

I lowered my head while I could hear someone snorting. There was silence for a few seconds, so I took a deep breath in and out. I could understand their point of view, but why didn't they understand me? Maybe I should explain it to them.

"The solo career is a huge opportunity for me to gain new experiences and test new limits for myself. That's why I had to think about it deeply, because you don't get a chance like this every day", I began to explain, raising my head before looking in turn at the boys, who were listening quietly, "I really thought about it for a long time. It literally took my sleep away. And then when you guys got out of my way, it just made it that much harder. But I realized one thing. Everything I ever really wanted to accomplish...I already have with you"

Surprised and shocked, the boys looked at me. Their eyes widened slightly and some of them dropped their jaws. At this sight I began to smile slightly.

"You guys are one of the most important things in my life and you have all grown so incredibly close to my heart. In fact, being in this group with you and working together is probably the only decision in my life that I've ever made right", I continued to speak and smiled as my eyes glazed over, "Before I came here, I went to the manager's office. He wanted a definitive answer from me, so I told him I didn't want to leave you guys. I want to continue to work with you and see where the future takes us...together"

At last, I looked around the room with glazed eyes and a gentle smile. The boys had listened to me carefully and began to smile or look at me with relief. Some of them even had glazed eyes, as I could see.

And as I looked into their faces in turn, I realized that I had made the right decision.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
11.3K 350 9
(drunz, enimies to lovers, alcohol, smoking, lots of Smut, Homophobia, toxic behavior from a parent, mental abuse, high school AU) There's something...
3.1K 211 21
Mona (21) and Jess (20) are best friends for four years now. They discoverd on Jess 20th Birthday, that they are more than just best friends. They ar...
92K 5.3K 53
Part 1/2 of a completed series " We tried. You tried, I tried, we all tried. And I'm done. You can't keep pretending that one day he'll wake up and...