๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-21-

4.5K 136 124
By erwenc_

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Burn || Darci

As predicted, Scar sent over some things to help me get ready for our night.

I had gotten off from work really early, moving all the remaining meetings to the next day so that I could prepare for my date with Scar.

I was nervous, so nervous that he had consumed every single part of my mind to a point where I could hardly think of anything else.

I thought about how our life as a normal couple would be like. Would we go on dates? Would we ever get married? Have kids? I really loved kids and now that I had accomplished everything I wanted to, I really wanted to have kids.

Little me's and little him's causing chaos around the house or something.

I shook my head at the thought, slipping on the sexy, red lingerie that he had sent after my shower. He had good taste in women's wear, or perhaps he had someone help him pick everything out because the see-through black lace dress was so fucking exquisite.

I decided against wearing the bra while trying on the dress which effortlessly swallowed my curvy figure, and my nipples were clearly visible through the mesh. Brushing my fingers across them, I sighed softly, feeling so excited that I was going to be thoroughly fucked by Scar.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I smiled widely, remembering that I had invited Celine over. I nonchalantly called for her to come in while I inspected my body through the mirror, feeling so sexy already.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," I was startled by the sound of a deep, low tenor, and I immediately recognised it with a chill.

Saviour.

Upon realisation, I swerved quickly and arched my head high to stare at the leviathan man before me.

I gasped softly when I met the unfiltered gaze of his intense, hazel eyes that were almost an intimidating shade of gold. He had thick brows and lashes to compliment the look and red, plump lips that were curved into one of the sexiest smirks I'd ever seen in my life.

He had sleek, satiny ebony hair that framed his perfectly carved face. His jaw was angled sharply and his appearance was breathtaking, I nearly collapsed on the spot.

My arms had instinctively moved to cover my chest upon his presence and he chuckled at this, his broad shoulders growing bigger when he moved closer to me. The whole room had begun to smell like him: something very clean, soapy and mineralic; it was a refreshing, masculine scent that I found attractive.

"Goddess, I see you weren't expecting me," he drawled, and now that I was staring at him without his mask, I felt so intimidated. It was a moment where I realised that I was actually going to meet Scar for the first time and it was going to be scary.

"I… wasn't. Saviour, what are you doing here?" I breathed, staring his handsome face.

"Kyro. That's my name, baby. I'm here to help you get ready upon Scar's instructions," I tilted my head with a smile as he stared down at me in awe, admiring every inch of me.

Kyro. Fucking sexy name.

"Hm, I don't mind. I wasn't done getting dressed though," I whispered, biting my lip in the process.

"Don't worry, I'm very patient and, I can help you," he winked, his hand moving to pull me by my waist towards his body. My breasts pressed against his muscular chest when I placed my hands against his sharp shoulder blades.

"I'd love that, Kyro." I murmured, tiptoeing to wrap my arms around his neck as we maintained eye contact. Fuck, it was so hard to believe that a man as perfect as him had skull-fucked me a few weeks ago and had tasted me.

"He told me not to kiss you," he sighed deeply, as though he was gathering all his willpower to resist me, "he told me not to touch you. But all I want to do right now is bend you over one more time and taste your pretty pussy."

"Hm, what he doesn't know won't kill him, Kyro." I giggled, and saying his name must have incinerated the last of his self control because at that moment, he kissed me so good that I moaned.

I fisted his shirt when our tongues began to swirl together, and his large hand moved to cup my breast and pinch my nipple gently while I sighed against his mouth. Holy shit, he was still such a good kisser it took my breath away.

I breathed when he began to kiss down my neck, licking on my weak spot that he still remembered so well as his hand squeezed my ass.

He took one of my nipples into his mouth and I moaned, arching my back to meet the satisfying warmth of his mouth. His tongue swirled and flicked sensually, making me soak my panties easily.

"I can smell your arousal, and he's going to fucking kill me but I can't stop. You're so beautiful." He whispered against my tight nipple, biting it gently before letting go slowly. Just that sight alone was so hot, I was losing my mind.

"I want you," I sighed, holding his strong shoulders to urge him not to stop.

"Maybe someday, goddess. We'll both fuck you till you can't walk," he whispered, kissing me one more time and stepping back to watch me.

I smiled, taking off my dress and slipping on the rest of my lingerie. Once I was done, I changed my dress to wear the red one he had sent with the black one, and it complimented my body better.

After dusting my face and applying some lip gloss, I sat on the ottoman while Kyro strapped my shoes on for me, kissing my leg softly while I giggled. He was such a gentleman, whoever would be his woman was going to be so fucking lucky.

After everything, we walked out to where the guards where settled comfortably in my living room. They both got up when they saw me and smiled, clearly happy to see me.

"Shall we?" Kyro murmured against my ear and I nodded with a smile, allowing him to lead me out by the small of my back.

Matteo and Julian opened the large matte doors for us and we stepped out, walking towards two black SUV's that were parked in my driveway. I was going to ask how they made it past my security but Scar was capable of anything and everything.

The third guard, Daniel, was settled in the car. Kyro opened the door for me, helping me into the luxurious car before getting in beside me. Matteo and Julian rode in the other cars, following closely behind us.

Kyro and I made out more when he shut the compartment between us and Daniel. We both couldn't keep our mouths to ourselves for long  and I had straddled him while he cupped my breasts and gave me lovebites. I wanted both him and Scar and it was killing me.

But Scar overpowered him and he knew it. He had accepted that I was going to be with Scar regardless of the connection we had. Kyro was one of the most open-minded, experimental people I'd met.

During the car ride, he'd told me about his sex life with Scar and many other men and women. He wanted to explore himself before settling down, hence why he was open to messing around with Scar and I.

We got to the venue in a few minutes and my skin prickled as I stared at the penthouse that stood tall before me. It was more luxurious than any other places we'd been to and I could feel the fear and excitement bringing me a furious rush of adrenaline.

This is it.

I was going to finally meet Scar.

We all walked into the majestic place that had a few people lingering around, having drinks and conversing by the bar. There were deep neon strobe lights around the place and it seemed people were having such a great time.

I, on the other hand, couldn't wait to meet my mystery man and embrace him.

Believe it or not, I had missed him. I had begun to develop feelings for him regardless of the fact that I barely knew anything about him.

"Here's a drink, something to ease your nerves," Kyro held up a glass half-filled with a deep red liquid and a cherry on the sugar-coated rim.

I squinted my eyes involuntarily, and he chuckled before drinking some of it in one gulp. He shrugged, handing it to me with a smirk. "See, I didn't put anything in there."

"I didn't say you did," I smirked too, drinking the sweet, cool liquid and humming at the soft fusion of cherry, dark chocolate and rum.

"I know, it's my favourite too. Viz Liquor," he shrugged and I gasped.

"Rareșz is like my brother, how come I've never tasted this one?" I held up the empty glass and he shrugged in response.

"We have a special, exclusive blend. He makes it specifically for Scar," he waved his hand and I hummed in acknowledgement, following him up the stairs after setting the glass down.

I got nervous with each step, and the corridor got dimmer the more we ascended. My heart was pounding and my skin prickled with anticipation.

"He's waiting for you. I'll see you later," he winked when we stopped before the door, kissing my cheek before patiently waiting for me to enter.

He knew I was nervous.

"He's a good guy, you'll love him." Kyro nodded and I smiled, opening the door and whispering goodbye to him.

When I entered the room, it was a little dark and faintly illuminated by a deep red colour. The room was so beautiful, with a floor-to-ceiling window that obviously had a spectacular view of the mountains, a massive, plush bed with white bed linens this time.

I was surprised to see rose petals all over it and the floor, some sweet-smelling candles burning by the nightstand. There were expensive, monochrome art portraits against the wall and I inspected the place in awe, my heels clicking against the mirror-like, vitreous floor.

"You smell like him," a deep, sexy voice broke my train of thought and my breath hitched instantly. I whipped my head around to search for him but it was too late.

Too fucking late.

His hand firmly wrapped around my throat, cutting my airways for a good minute while his nose travelled over my skin.

I gasped for air when he loosened his grip slightly, but keeping a firm grip on me so I didn't move my head. Just the feel of his massive body pressed against my tiny one aroused me, and I could feel his bulge against my ass.

Today, he smelt… different. It was a delicious hint of soap and man, very natural and musky. I could tell he hadn't applied any other fragrance and I fucking loved it. My mouth watered at the thought of him deep-throating me so I could taste him.

His natural scent was so— masculine. It screamed sex and danger, especially sex.

I sighed when I felt a soft, velvety piece of fabric slip over my eyes to obstruct my view, and he expertly secured a knot behind my head. Scar felt so warm behind me and I was tempted to hug him, which I tried to do but he held my hands back.

I felt the warmth of his breath linger against my lips and I whimpered, craving to feel his lips against mine. This man always pushed my limits and I fucking loved it.

"You taste like him too, baby," he murmured, flicking his tongue over my bottom lip briefly and I could feel my pussy fluttering and throbbing in excitement. The little things he did tipped me over the edge, and I doubter I was going to make it.

"Scar—"

"Shh, I know he told you that he wasn't supposed to touch you." His tone had dropped by another octave, a signal that told me I was fucked. "And you let him."

His hand travelled to my neck, slowing over the spot where I could still feel the pain of Kyro's love bite. Scar tilted my head and placed his mouth against the same spot, biting me so good I screamed.

He did it again until my veins ached, then he sucked it gently before letting go. He hadn't even started and I was dripping wet already.

I felt him move me gently then when we stopped, I felt his fingers untie the straps of my shoes. He helped me step out of them and now that I was shorter than before, I could feel him looming directly over me and asserting his dominance.

His hands linger against my back as he got rid of the dress, kissing my shoulder gently as it pooled to the floor. Next came my lingerie, until I was fully naked before him.

"Hmm, my beautiful girl." He murmured, his mouth unexpectedly hovering over my nipple and causing me to shiver. "I've always known you were fucking naughty."

"I'm not—" I gasped when his hand made an impact against my ass.

"Fucking shut up, baby." He breathed against my ear, and I could feel my pulse heightening when he took my hands behind my back.

I cursed when I felt a soft yet firm piece of rope lace between the both of them until it was secure, but not tight to a point of hurting me.

Every little thing he was doing turned me on, I wanted to scream until my lungs burned.

Next, I felt the ropes over my body as Scar crisscrossed then over my shoulders and breasts, the material pressing against my pressure points that he surprisingly knew so well. I sighed needily when they crossed over my nipples then back around my waist.

My breath hitched when two of his fingers moved between my legs, but it was a ghost touch that merely consisted of his skin and heat.

I whimpered, but that soon turned into a moan when the ropes crossed over my wet pussy. I heard him chuckle in amusement, and I gasped when I suddenly felt his hot mouth against my pussy.

Holy shit, he was killing me.

"Hmm, if I had tasted Kyro down here, I was going to make your punishment worse, three times more than what you're about to experience," he sounded proud of me as he rubbed my clit briefly before continuing with his ropes.

I should have let Kyro taste me, see exactly how far Scar was going to take me.

Once he was done with my lower body, I felt him secure another knot behind me. He kissed the back of my neck before pulling away, probably admiring me.

"So fucking pretty," he murmured in satisfaction, and all the while my heart was beating in anticipation. "What's your safe word?"

"Cherry."

"Correct. Say that word, and I will stop everything immediately," he whispered as I felt him latch another rope into the knot behind my back. "Trust me, Illithyia."

What he didn't know was that along with trust, came love.

How do I tell him that my foolish heart had caught feelings and that I craved him every single day? How do I tell him that I want us to take our relationship to the next level? That I wanted to have his kids whenever he was ready?

I gasped when I was suddenly elevated into the air and the sensation of not being rooted to the ground overwhelmed me. Scar took note of my shock in the way he pulled me close to his body, letting my legs wrap around his waist.

He was breathing deeply, his desire for me radiating from his powerful body as he pulled my hair back roughly, but not to a point of hurting me.

I was ashamed to admit that I loved the pain.

"Yes Daddy," I bit my lip, earning another slap against my ass. Little did he know that he was turning me on with his actions.

He let go of me when I giggled, the ghost touch of his hand lingering against my ass before it was replaced with another strong sensation. A sting that had me gasping in both pain and pleasure.

He rotated me so that I was bent over in the air, and I humming when I felt another strike sear through my skin. The consecutive whistles of the leather belt in the air made my womb flutter, and as his hand subdued the pain of the hits, my pussy was oozing like a fucking fountain.

With each bite of the leather against my flesh, arousal seeped out of my tight cunt. I bit my lip as each strike faded into pleasure, spreading heat across my body.

A low grunt sounded from him when he whipped me again, harder than the last time and I screamed upon the impact. My body was hot and prickled with pleasure, I couldn't hold back when he hit me again, and again.

"Fuck," he hissed when my cum began to trickle down my smooth thighs upon his actions, and when I heard the belt drop to the floor, I sighed in relief.

"Look at you, you're a mess," he lifted my chin, brushing his lips across mine, "it turns you on when I whip you, doesn't it? You're so fucking sexy,"

I hummed in response, feeling the burn against my ass that was gradually fading the more Scar's cool hands massaged and soothed my skin. He kissed me briefly before pulling away and running his hand down my body. I tried to shift and the ropes rubbed against my clit and nipples, the friction making me moan involuntarily.

Shit, who knew ropes could do this to you?

I tried to shift at another angle but that only made the rope press harder against my sensitivity, and I hear Scar's deep chuckle when that happened.

"Want me to fuck you?" I heard him pull his zipper down, and my pussy clenched in excitement.

"Yes, please," I sounded way too eager than I would've normally liked to, but I didn't care. I needed him inside me before I lost my goddamn mind.

I sighed when he pulled me close to his body once again, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. I felt his erection against my entrance and I quivered, unable to say a thing as I craved to feel him.

"Relax," he whispered, pulling me close slowly while I gripped to his shirt the moment he began to penetrate me. Holy fuck, he was so huge and my tight hole was being stretched to the limits. He had already sheathed himself with some latex and I marvelled at how prepared he was.

"Shit, I've dreamt of this tight, little pussy for months now. You feel so good, Illithyia."

"Oh," I cried out when he began to slide in, but I soon felt his mouth against mine to divert my attention from the pain.

No wonder I was in the air, it was easier to lower me over his large cock without hurting me.

We kissed passionately and aggressively, and as his face grazed against mine, I finally realised he didn't have a mask on. I was so eager to know who he was.

"Oh my," I whispered against his lips when he filled my womb to the brim but still kept going. He was a man and a half. He had serious girth and I had to open my legs wider for him.

"Such a good girl," Scar praised when I finally felt his strong balls pressed against me, and I moaned at the feel of him buried deep in me.

He was biting my shoulder to hold his groans back when he started thrusting at a slow, gentle pace to help me get used to his length.

He thrust again, and again until I had gotten used to the feel of his entire length in me. I was moaning and sighing in pleasure, the joy of finally being fucked flooding my system.

He sweared when I tightened around his length and he could sense my frustration of not being able to touch or feel him. It was such an intimate moment and I wanted to hold him close.

"I need to see you," I whispered as he kissed the sensitive spot behind my ear, effortlessly guiding my body over his deliciously large cock.

I'd never had anything like this in my twenty-three years of living and I fucking loved it. I was floating on cloud nine and I didn't want the moment to end.

Scar hadn't disappointed me at all. In fact, he had surpassed my expectations.

"You will, baby. I promise that when you fall apart, you'll be looking right into my eyes," his low voice was laced with pleasure and I involuntarily squeezed my walls at the resonance of his tenor.

I whined when he pulled out of me completely, but he didn't say a word, instead, untying the ropes from my body and setting me free. I was so excited but I didn't let it show in case he tied me up again. I needed to be good for him.

I felt him carry me and place me gently on the bed, and after kissing along my neck a couple of times, he pulled away.

"Don't take off your blindfold, Illithyia," he warned, as if reading my mind. I sighed slowly, and after a while, I felt him move on top of me.

He was fully naked now. Fuck yes.

"Open your legs, sweetheart," he breathed against my lips and I spread them wider, gasping softly when he slammed into me once again.

His mouth covered my breast as I held his muscular back, feeling the rippling tendons under my small fingers and I moaned out his name.

"More," I held him closer, his heat emanating onto me as his hands pushed my breasts together to suck on both of my nipples at once.

My body rode up each time he pistoned deep and slow into me, as though he was trying to sabour every little moment and memorise exactly how it feels to be balls deep in my pussy. His movements were graceful, skilled and so fucking sensual.

He sighed in pleasure as he slid deeper and deeper into me at a consistent, vigorous pace that had me seeing stars. I could barely make out anything as the euphoria clouded my mind and vision, the static of his skin grazing over mine affecting my perception.

I was so absorbed in the pleasure of being fucked so hard, I didn't notice his hand move down to rub my clit gently. My nails dug into his smooth skin, and I inhaled him deeply as he slammed into me relentlessly until he was expanding and my womb was fluttering.

"Yes Scar, oh fuck," I groaned when he held his movement, putting my leg against his shoulder so he could fuck me at a better angle that had me screaming.

I couldn't help but notice that he was less vocal now, burying his face in my neck and biting me or licking me sensually and sticking to small sounds of pleasure.

I was so close and it became so obvious to him when I began to clench rapidly, tightening my legs around his waist and sinking my teeth into his shoulder. This was definitely the best sexual experience of my life.

I writhed desperately, feeling my release inching closer and I whimpered, the sound alone urging Scar to go faster and harder.

"Let go, hermosa," my body chilled upon the changed, familiar voice and I paused, the deathly cold slithering down my spine immediately.

Oh.

My.

God.

No. I was hearing things.

The pleasure left my body at that moment and I felt my fluids slide down my thighs, and at the same time, the blindfold moistened but it was soon removed from my peripheral.

I gasped as I stared back at the brilliant, sapphire blue eyes that I knew so well, the lips that I knew so well, and the tattoos that I had mastered so well.

This couldn't be. How- how? No, this wasn't real, he wasn't real, nothing was real—

I closed my eyes and shook my head vehemently, hoping to wake up from the absurd dream or hallucination, but it was fucking real.

So real that I started crying in front of him.

He was already releasing himself into the latex but that didn't change anything. How hadn't I guessed it, how had I overlooked it all?

The way he never reacted to the love bites, how he barely spent much time with me and how I wasn't able to contact Havier whenever I was on the way to see 'Scar'.

My trembling fingers moved up to trace the geometric scar that ran down his eye, something I'd always found sexy but now it made perfect sense and I felt so stupid.

"No," I whispered, feeling so stupid and betrayed. He had taken on a whole different personality and he hadn't been open with me. I'd fallen in love with the same person in different dimensions and I wasn't okay.

"Cherry," I whispered, and the pain that flashed across his face tore me apart in a millisecond. I'd never seen him this vulnerable and it hurt me.

He nevertheless pulled out and let go of me completely, sighing softly as he watched me closely, wondering what my next move would be. I got up and pulled my dress on sans the lingerie, and I felt my heart ache when I stared at his glossy eyes.

"Thyia, please don't leave," he ran a hand through his hair as I sniffled.

"You lied to me," I choked, shaking my head in disappointment.

"I—"

I opened the door and let myself out, giving him probably the last look in this lifetime. "I don't want to hear it. It's over, Havier. For good."

__________
Well... I know most of you
are going to come for me
considering some of you actually
believed they were two
different people 😭

But good news,
this won't be the last of Kyro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 74.3K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...
324K 3.6K 13
*Completed* "Well?" he asked. She turned around swiftly, her hair swiping against his chin and mouth. "Well...I'm still contemplating..." S...