my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

aintATp tarafından

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... Daha Fazla

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

five.

2.6K 105 6
aintATp tarafından

1am | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

After a short drive, Phayu and Rain reached the omega's house with the omega still asleep on Phayu's passenger seat. They were greeted by the guard on the front gate who opened the gate for them to enter. The alpha thanked the guard before stopping at the mansion's front door.

As soon as Phayu's car reached the door, they were welcomed by Prapai who was pacing back and forth, clearly waiting for his baby brother and Phayu. Once the light of Phayu's car was noticed by the alpha, he immediately ran towards their direction.

The alpha unlocked the passenger seat's door which Prapai slowly opened. "Oh my Raindrop, he looks wasted." The tanned alpha slowly picked up the omega, carrying him like a little child. "Come in, Yu. Help me here with Rain! We still need to talk."

Phayu had no choice but to agree, after all, he still hasn't apologized for what he did with Rain earlier. He watched Prapai as he quietly made his way inside, careful on not making a sound. Ah, maybe he's being careful because Uncle doesn't know about Rain being in Pai's bar. Phayu thought and followed the siblings

Once inside, they were greeted by the maids quietly and signalled that their old man is sleeping upstairs. Prapai just nodded at them and carefully made his way towards Rain's bedroom.

Prapai and Phayu reached Rain's bedroom that was unlocked by Rain's maid. They made their way inside while Phayu locked the door. Prapai gently laid his little brother on his bed, not wanting to wake up the sleeping omega. They both know how the omega is when his sleep is disrupted.

Both the alphas tiptoed, making their way outside when a soft "P'Pai?" was heard from the omega.

Prapai mentally cursed and turned his attention to Rain. Both of them walked slowly towards Rain's bed and were trying their best not to coo at the omega's half-asleep state.

"Raindrop, you should sleep now. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?" Prapai said softly. They were both startled when the omega started to sob.

"P-P'Pai *sobs* H-he tried to touch R-Rain *sobs*" Prapai was confused. Who dared to touch his baby brother?! Prapai thought angrily, scent turning sour.

"Pai, calm down. Your scent will affect Rain. And as for that matter, let's talk about it downstairs." Said Phayu, patting the back of the alpha.

"P-P'Phayu? P'Phayu is here? *sniffles*" Rain said, still half-asleep but got curious when he heard a familiar voice in the room.

Phayu walked towards Rain's bed, wanting the omega to smell his scent and calm him down. Phayu was one of the alphas who can comfort the omega just by releasing his pheromones. His Uncle told him that it's because Rain trusts him and sees him as part of their pack. "Rain, Phi's here. Sleep for now, hmm? We'll talk tomorrow." Phayu said, panicking when the omega's sobs got louder.

"P'Phayu.. I-I'm sorry for earlier.. please don't leave Rain.." Pleaded the omega and both the alphas melted a little. How could they refuse the younger when he looks like a lost kitten?!

Prapai just gave Phayu a small nod before leaving the both of them in Rain's room. The long haired alpha made his way besides Rain and offered his arms for the omega to sleep at. The half-asleep omega seemed to calm down and dozed off again, hugging Phayu in his sleep like he was his teddy bear. Phayu just sighed and let the omega hug him for as long as he liked. A few moments after, Phayu also felt like dozing off, eyes getting heavy as he slept with the smaller omega in his arms.

The next day, Phayu woke up at 7am. His arms still wrapped around the omega's body. He smiled at the sight before him. 'Pretty.' Phayu thought as he slowly got up, not wanting to wake up the sleeping omega. Phayu arranged the soft blanket on Rain's body before making his way downstairs.

Luckily, when Phayu went down, the maids told him that both the alphas are still asleep. It was Phayu's cue to leave. He then gave a polite wai to the maids to which they returned back.

He made his way to the mansion's parking lot and got inside his car. He gave a small wave first to Toy who was cleaning the young master's car before passing through the gate. Phayu decided to go home and change his clothes to be able to start his work early.

🌪🌧

10am | Tangwai's Mansion

Rain's Point of View

Ouch, my head hurts so much! I thought to myself as I sat on my bed, hands holding my head. Fuck, what did I do last night?!

All I remember is passing out in the VIP lounge's couch after what? Four to five glasses of alcohol?

Way to go, Rain! Starting your day with a headache. I thought as I made my way towards the bathroom. I almost jumped when I saw my face on the mirror. Shit! I wasn't able to take off my makeup last night! I look like a ghost! My eyeliner was smudged, my liploss is smudged, and dried trace of tears were in my cheeks. Oho, why didn't they clean my face for me last night! Wasn't P'Pai the one who brough me home? Hmph! I told him to clean my face if ever I forgot to do it myself!

I started washing my face first before entering the shower. I took a long but relaxing bath to get rid of the disgusting feeling and raging headache that was caused by last night's happenings. Ugh, I couldn't even remember anything after passing out!

As I rubbed my skin with my vanilla bodywash, I suddenly got a flashback of the incident last night. Oh, yeah I remember! A beta touched my thighs without consent! I rubbed my thighs harder as I tried to get rid of the disgusting feeling of that beta's touch. How dare he touch my body! I will make sure that P'Pai deals with him after! Let's see if he'll still have the courage to face people. Hmph!

After I finish my very lovely bath, I proceeded to choose my clothes for today. I decided to go to a café and spend my time there to finish my pending homeworks. I don't know why but I am suddenly having the motivation to study and get some work done today! I chose a simple outfit which consists of a white cropped turtleneck and black slacks. Got me looking like a decent college student, haha! I laughed in my mind as I stared at myself in the mirror, taking mirror selfies of course!

I grabbed my tote bag and made my way downstairs to greet P'Pai and Appa. As soon as they saw me, they both greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning, Raindrop!" "Good morning, dear!"

"Good morning, Appa and P'Pai! I'm going out today! I'll just finish my tasks in the café nearby, is that okay?" I greeted back, asking for their permission to go out.

"Why, yes yes, dear! That's good to hear! You've finally decided to do your schoolworks, very good, dear!" Appa praised, wide smile plastered on his face.

Hehe, it's nice to hear that coming from Appa. I walked towards them and gave them a kiss on their cheeks.

"Wait, dear! Here, take Appa's card, hmm? It's my reward for you for being hardworking today!" Appa said as I took his black card in delight.

"Appa~~~ Thank you! Rain will do his best today! And you, P'Pai! We are not done yet! Hmph! Byebye, Appa!" I bid Appa my sweetest goodbye but ignored P'Pai. Hmph! I still haven't forgotten how he let me sleep looking like a ghost.

As I exited the house, I was immediately greeted by P'Toy who was waiting for me outside. He opened the car door for me and greeted me a 'good morning'. I just gave him a small wai in return and ordered him to drive me to the café nearby. I wore my headphones on and connected it to my phone. I picked out the song 'Hide' by Jeff Satur, my longtime Thai crush, and hummed to the song as we drove towards the café.

🌧

Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

After the omega bid his goodbye to both alphas, he left his older brother confused.

"Ai'Pai, what did you do? Why is the little kid angry at you?" The older asked, teasing his son.

Prapai pouted in response. "I don't know, Pa. I guess I will have to woo him once again. This is all Phayu's fault!" He crossed his arms, still looking pouty.

"Hahaha, good luck with that! Why is Nong Phayu involved anyway?" Asked the older, curiosity kicking in.

"Well, that asshole—" He was cut off by his Pa's deadly glares that screams 'Language!' "I mean, Phayu, he made our Raindrop upset yesterday. He unknowingly grabbed Rain's arms because he was sneaking up on him, making Rain drop the cake. Rain came home crying yesterday." Prapai explained, still pissed off at his bestfriend for making their little omega cry.

Their conversation was then cut off when the older alpha's phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me for a moment." Said the alpha as he got up his seat, leaving Prapai alone in their dining table.

A few moments later, Prapai heard his Pa yell. "Prapai!" He was startled by the alpha's sudden yell. 'What does this old man want now?!' He thought, clearly irritated.

"Yes, Pa? What happened?" Asked the younger, still confused.

"Did you know about this?!" His Pa showed him the video in his phone, brows furrowed, and agitated about what he just watched.

'Oh fuck, my baby brother will be in trouble!' Prapai panicked in his thoughts and tried to come up with a reason to save Rain's ass.

"Ah, Pa! Yes, about that.." A loud slam on the table was heard, making Prapai stop explaining. 'Shit, I'm sorry my Raindrop! Phi will buy you anything you like. I promise!' was Prapai's last thought to himself as his Pa looked at him angrily, steam seemingly coming out of his nose.

"So you knew. You knew that Rain sneaked out of the house last night, went to your bar, and punched our business partner's son? Answer me!" The man said, sending deadly stares towards Prapai's direction.

A notification made the older alpha's phone 'ting!', making him collect himself and let out an angry sigh.

'-100,000 THB was deducted from your account as a payment for Chanel. Order no. ****-0937'.

'-70,000 THB was deducted from your account as a payment for Off-White. Order no. ****-3726'.

'-250,000 THB was deducted from your account as a payment for Balenciaga. Order no. ****-7635'.

'Oh fuck.' Prapai's last thought as he facepalmed because of his baby brother's actions. He literally becomes an online shopping addict when he gets a hold on their Pa's black card and now is definitely not the perfect time for him to spend their Pa's money.

"Rain Nuttarat Tangwai! That little brat!" The older yelled angrily, making Prapai cover his ears.

The older alpha grabbed his phone and messaged his youngest son.

Dad
Rain Nuttarat Tangwai!
What kind of shit did you cause again?!

Dearest Raindrop
papa, rain did nothing !
i just went to p'pai's bar last night.
i just wanted to have some fun :<

Dad
Fun? You think punching a guy in the
face is fun?! Plus, you shouldn't wander
off a place like that! You're an omega,
Rain! Be careful!

Dearest Raindrop
hmf, papa i know ! but that bastard
touched my thigh first !! i didn't even
give him the motive to do that. 😾

Dad
Language, Rain.
I understand you, my dearest. But the
person you punched is the son of a well-
knowned business partner of ours. Just
now his father called me and said he's
cutting ties with our company.

Dearest Raindrop
serves them right, appa !
that ugly beta shouldn't have
touched me first >_<

Dad
I'm sorry you had to go through that,
sweetheart. But, you know the consequences.
You sneaked out, entered a bar alone, and
even punched someone.

Their Dad paused for a moment before continuing his message for the omega. "Prapai, what suggestion do you have for your brother's punishment?" Asked the alpha, expecting a decent advice from the other.

Prapai began thinking deeply. After a few moments, he came up with the best solution for the problem. "It's Phayu, Dad." Replied Prapai, smiling proudly at his Pa.

"Are you crazy? That would be more of a punishment to Phayu than to your brother! Think of another!" Their Dad facepalmed at his son's ignorance. But, the latter insisted.

"No, Pa. It will be the best punishment for Rain. Also, it will be beneficial for our Raindrop." The older alpha looked at him, one eyebrow raised and signalled him to continue. "Well.. As we both know, Phayu is our Raindrop's crush, right? We can make him as Rain's bodyguard slash tutor, Pa! In that way, he will be disciplined and motivated at the same time!"

His Pa nodded slowly in response, slowly taking in the information that his son suggested. Well, the idea isn't entirely bad. He knows that it may be an effective plan. Given how the alpha acted last night when he came in the scene and saw him comforting his son then scaring the beta away. He thought to himself as he gave an approval look to Prapai, making the latter smile.

'We're equal now, my Raindrop.' Prapai thought to himself proudly as he sneakily messaged his baby brother.

The older alpha messaged the omega as well, telling him more about the consequences of his actions.

Dad
For your punishment, I'll have someone
monitor you everyday. You don't get to
choose. Understand?

Dearest Raindrop
hmf :( yes appa, i understand :<
seen. 11:40am.

"He agreed, Pai. Now, you go ahead and call Nong Phayu and tell him to come here right this instant! Tell him that it's important and that I want to talk to him." The older alpha ordered and Prapai immediately obliged.

'Rain will surely like this!' Prapai thought to himself once again as he dialed Phayu's number. After a few minutes of conversation, their call ended.

"Pa, Phayu said he's coming. He agreed to be Rain's bodyguard." Said Prapai, waiting for his baby brother to come home and see his reaction. This will be fun.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.1K 498 7
Phayu has worked for years rescuing as many omegas and alphas as possible, but he was never affected by any as much as he is affected by the little o...
32.8K 1.5K 18
Rain is new to the neighborhood and has been warned to stay away from Phayu, known subordinate of Mafia boss, P'Pakin. Rain may be a good boy, but wh...
166K 6.2K 22
Phayu x Rain AU. This story is inspired by Love In The Air but with a new plot/storyline. 🔞WARNING 18+: Contains Explicit Content 🌶️🔥. I do not m...
72.6K 3.2K 35
Rain and Fah are best friends and Payu is Fah's older brother... He was in studying in abroad and recently came back to Thailand... Rain falls for P...