๐“—๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€

By Xclipsee

The two neighborhoods, Gemini and Fourth have been childhood friends since birth. They are together no matter... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’†๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘ผ๐’๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘: ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“˜ ๐““๐“ธ.
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

3K 153 39
By Xclipsee

*3 days later

Author's POV:

Mint went to Gemini and Fourth's house to visit Gemini, when she opened the bedroom door she saw nothing but darkness and silent by the surroundings. The blankets, pillows and things were scattered on the floor.

The Empty wine, beer bottles, and broken bottles littered the floor. She saw Gemini sitting on the floor and leaning on the side of the bed, while holding the ring that Fourth returned.

"Gemini, what happened to you? Why are you acting like that." Mint's worried voice as she approached Gemini.

Gemini didn't speak, instead he just looked at Mint and took another sip of wine, Mint quickly bolted the wine that Gemini was holding to stop him.

"Ai' Gem!! You've been away from shooting for 3 days!! The staff and directors are already complaining, what happened to you huh?!" Mint yelled worriedly.

"I have no appetite for all those things, please leave me alone." Gemini's withered voice.

"Why are you acting like that! Is it because of Fourth? Huh!!" she complaining.

She continued, "Look at yourself, you're not even eating! You're so thin. You look pale! You should feel sorry for yourself, Gem."

"I haven't eaten yet because the person cooking my food hasn't returned yet." Gemini answered dumbfounded, not realizing that his tears were falling.

"Is it because of Fourth that you're acting like that? I'm here Gem! Your girlfriend!" Mint's voice trembled, when she pointed herself.

Gemini looked up at Mint with tears in his eyes, "but Fourth is all I need."

"Ai' Gem!" Mint controlling her voice.

"I need Fourth. I need my husband." Gemini answered in tears.

Gemini tried to lift his body, it was very difficult for him to stand because of the drunkenness brought on by the alcohol.

"I want to go to him, I want to see him." Gemini struggled to stand up.

"Ai' Gem! Enough! Fourth doesn't care about you!!" Mint prevented Gem from walking.

"Get out!!" Gemini yelled at Mint as he let out a loud sigh of irritation.

Mint fell on the floor and put her hand on the broken bottle, while Gemini kept trying to step closer to the door even though he wasn't of his sense.

In an unexpected incident, Mint was surprised when Gemini's body suddenly fell to the floor and lost consciousness.

"Ai' Gem!!" Mint yelled in shock, her eyes widened after she gaze Gemini fell like a withered paper.

Even though Mint's arm was bloody due to the wound on her skin, she still tried to run closer to Gemini and shaking Gemini's body to wake him up because she was nervous and worried.

"Ai' Gem! Wake up!!" Mint shook Gem's body.

Mint was burst into tears and worried, when she took her phone and called an ambulance to take Gemini to the hospital immediately.

Fourth's POV:

I was walking in the hallway when I noticed that the students I passed were looking at their phones curiously, when I heard something unexpected.

"Have you seen what happened to Gemini?" the student's gossiping voice.

"Yes. Why was he hospitalized? Good thing Mint went to his house." A student murmuring.

"Others said it's not Gemini's house. But I hope he feels better soon. Poor our Gem." frustrated voice of the students.

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket to check social media, every scroll I got was full of statements about Gemini being hospitalized.

I don't know what to feel, my chest tightens from what I read. I don't know why I suddenly felt guilty, I'm sure I wasn't the reason he was hospitalized.

I was no longer surprised or afraid when I found out that he was in the hospital because Mint was already there to take care of him, I also had no intention of going to or visiting him in the hospital because I might get hurt even more if by chance Mint was there too.

Author's POV:

The next day, Fourth decided to pay a visit for his dad in the hospital, because school will be used for the program.

When he entered to his dad's room, Fourth saw his mom sitting at the edge of bed and feeding his dad.

“Are you from Gemini's?” Fourth's mom openly asked him.

"I didn't plan to go there, you and dad were the only ones I meant to be here." Fourth replied firmly.

"Why? did you two have a fight?" Pan was wondered.

"No. There are a lot of media people waiting, I don't want them to think badly of me." Fourth's excuses.

"No arguments? No conflicts?" his mom doubted.

"Mom, Gemini and I are fine." he use his smile to reassuringly his mom.

Pan just nodded at Fourth's answer as if she didn't buy it.

"Mom, can you just give this to P' Gem?" Fourth ask for favor to his mom, when he handling the lunch box.

"Why don't you give it yourself? When you go there I'm sure they won't doubt you.

But me. I'm starting to doubt, be honest with me Fourth. Did you two have a fight?" his mom straightforwardly.

"Mom, Gemini and I are alright." Fourth's trembling voice, as if he was about to sob.

Fourth took his mom's hand and held over the lunch box, "I'll watch over dad for you, please mom."

Pan noticed something strange on Fourth's finger as if he was looking for something, but Fourth quickly removed his hand from the lunch box, making Pan feel even more doubtful of his son.

Fourth sat next to his dad and grabbed the food that his mom was feeding his dad, and Fourth smiled at his dad as if nothing happened.

Even Fourth's dad has doubts about Fourth's act which is strange.

Pan went to Gemini's room with the lunch box that Fourth had bought because they were in the same hospital, when he came inside he saw Gemini lying on the patient bed.

Pan's opening of the door caught attention when Mint who was standing next to Gemini's hand and the manager who was sitting on the couch turned to him.

"Mom... Come in." Gemini's polite voice when he forced himself to sit up.

When Pan entered, he placed the lunch box on top of the drawer next to Gemini's patient bed.

"You are Mint, aren't you?" Pan asked when he looked back at Mint.

"Kha." Mint's polite voice.

"I am Mrs. Pan Nattawat, Gemini's mother in law." Pan introduce herself with confidence.

"Sawadee kha, Aunty Pan." greeted by Mint.

"We're not close, so just call me Mrs. Pan." Pan replied to her, as Mint suddenly felt awkward and speechless.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Gemini interjected into the conversation.

"I heard yesterday that you were hospitalized, I just want to visit you my son." Pan smiled to Gemini.

He added, "how are you? Are you feeling well?"

"I feel fine now, thank you mom." Gemini grinned.

Pan noticed that Gemini was looking for someone behind him so he answered Gemini directly, "I'm not with Fourth, he's looking after his dad."

"Can I talk to you thoroughly N' Gem, it's inappropriate thing to see if there are other people listening." she pointed out Mint.

Gemini looked at Mint and felt the need to go out with their manager first so they could talk privately with Pan.

When Mint and the manager came out, Pan suddenly turned fierce looking at Gemini.

"I don't know if you and Fourth had a argument, or what you fought about. As a mother as much as possible I don't want to see my son hurt." Pan look so serious.

"What do you mean mom?" Gemini's voice was nervous.

"I know my son, He won't act strange if there is no problem. I don't want to interfere in your problem because it's a fight between married couple, out of respect for both of you." Pan answered clearly and calmly.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm the one to blame for everything." Gemini held Pan's hand like he was begging.

"If you're tired of taking care of my son, leave him. I understand." Pan said.

"Mom, I will never get tired of Fourth." replied Gemini as he bowed to Pan's hands.

"No, Gem. I know that you love your girlfriend more, and I understand that.

Please give Fourth back to us, I don't want to see my son hurt." Pan pleading in tears.

Gemini didn't respond, instead he just shook his head while bowing. As if he doesn't agree.

"No. I don't want mom. Mom, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Gemini's voice begged as he cried lean on Pan's hand.

"Gem." Pan's gentle voice.

"I don't want to. I'll fix our problem, please mom." Gemini begging.

Pan looked away and closed her eyes to take a deep breath, slowly removing Gemini's hand that was holding her.

Pan turned his back on Gemini and strode to the door to leave, Gemini just bowed as he sobbed on the bed after Pan left.

The next day, Fourth was sitting alone in the cafeteria while eating lunch. Fourth noticed that the students inside the cafeteria were restless and were murmuring when they were watching something on their phones.

Due to Fourth's confusion, he was also open his phone. He saw full of social media Gemini who was attending an event with Mint. Fourth watched the live of the event while interviewing Gemini.

Fourth's POV:

"Is it true that you were hospitalized yesterday?" the host asked.

"Yeah." polite voice of Gemini.

"Can we know the reason? Because your fans are worried about what happened."

"Maybe I just neglected myself too much, but I'm okay. Thanks for the concern."

"Everyone wants to know... How many years has your relationship been going strong?"

The two looked at each other and couldn't stop laughing at the host's question.

"You answer." Gem laughed, whispering to Mint.

"Ahmm... Actually this is the last day we've been in a relationship." she answered with all courage.

I was shocked by Mint's answer, it hasn't sunk in yet what she said to the media. Everyone was confused by her answer, even the host suddenly drank water due to shock.

"What do you mean last day?" host confusion.

"Gemini and I mutually decided to break up." Mint answered bravely.

The host was speechless at Mint's answer, and even the students in the cafeteria were depressed and regretful with the impression while watching the live.

"I know you're not ready for what happened to us, but we decided to separate for the sake of our own futures." Gemini answered seriously.

"Omg, we're not ready by the confession of the two of you." the host was speechless.

Gemini added, "I don't want to hide anything from my fans, it's already up to my fans if you cancel me as your idol."

"What do you mean hiding?" the host was curious.

"I've been married for a long time." Gemini replied straightforwardly.

My eyes widened in shock when Gemini confessed in front of the media, because of what he did, it drew criticism against him. Many people were disappointed with Gemini because of what happened, and many of their fans felt hurt for Mint.

A lot of questions came out on social media, there were many questions left by the fans that Gemini didn't answer because it was too controversial.

They want to know who Gemini married, I suddenly felt scared because Mint's fans were angry about Gemini marrying which means me.

I heard a lot of negative side comments from students in the cafeteria after the live, many were disappointed and saddened a lot.

I understood why Gemini didn't mention my name in public was for my safety, because if they found out that I was Gemini's husband, the fans might threaten and criticize me.

After dismissing the class, I immediately left the school to go straight to siam and buy groceries for my stock at home, after I finished shopping I walked around the hallway while pushing a cart.

In an unexpected event, I accidentally saw Gemini's brother in the distance, I stopped walking because I was so surprised that I thought he was still in another country.

"P' Phuwin?"

"N'Fourth."

We both stopped where we were standing, facing each other in the distance. I couldn't speak because I was mesmerized by the child in Phuwin's arms looking at me.

We managed to go to an ice cream shop because of the child's wish, I couldn't help but smile at the two of them while Phuwin wiped the child every time he had ice cream in his mouth.

"Fourth, this is Oreo." Phuwin introducing the child to me.

"Oreo."

"Oreo, this is Uncle Fourth." His polite voice to Oreo.

"Sawadee Khab, Uncle Fourth." Oreo greeted me.

"Eat properly, we don't bring any extra clothes with you." Phuwin reprimanded the boy, while wiping the ice cream from his face.

He added when Phuwin turned to me, "Fourth, he's my son."

“Son?” I was speechless.

"His mother left us because she chose her career over us, that's why we came home here because mom doesn't want to give Oreo to her mother." his story to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I paid attention to him first because next week I will return to Canada to get the papers." answered Phuwin, as he stroke Oreo's hair.

He added, "How are you and Gemini doing? Mom mentioned to me that you're married."

"Uhmm... We're okay." I answered sparingly.

"If you're okay, why aren't you wearing your ring?" he asked straightforwardly, when he looked at my finger.

"I left it at home, I was taking it off earlier while cleaning the house." I made an excuse, when I hid my hand under the table.

"I've known you since we were young, you can't hide anything from me Fourth. Your voice doesn't sound like that, if you don't have a problem." He recognized me.

"It's good that you know me, but your brother doesn't." I whisper.

"Is Mint the reason?" It's a straightforward question.

I didn't speak anymore because I was too ashamed to open a problem with him, instead I just smiled at him to lighten the atmosphere.

"I won't ask any more questions if you're not willing, I understand." Phuwin grinned at me.

"Are you going anywhere after this? I'll go with you." I suggest.

"I wanna play!" Oreo inserted into the conversation.

“Let's play?” I ask with smile.

"Khab, uncle Fourth. I want to play!!" Oreo screamed out of excitement.

"Aren't you going to do anything now Fourth?" he asked.

"Nothing. I'll just put the groceries in my car and then we'll go to the timezone." I grin at Phuwin.

"Oh alright. We'll wait for you at the entrance." he answered.

The sun was setting when we got out of the mall, Phuwin decided to go home because Oreo was tired and drowsy after playing.

"You go first Fourth, we'll book a taxi." Phuwin informed me.

"You don't have a car?" I asked.

"I have, but mom used it, she went to Gemini to pick up at the hospital."

"P' Phuwin... You just come with me, I'll take you. So Oreo can rest in the car." I offered.

"Thank you, but no need." he smiled at me.

"It's okay, I'll just get the car from the parking lot and then I'll come back to you." I still insist.

When we arrived at Auntie Nhai's house, I helped P' Phuwin carry things because he was carrying Oreo who was sleeping because he was so tired.

Just as we entered inside, I saw Auntie Nhai cooking and Uncle Uen in the living room.

"N'Fourth." Auntie Nhai turned to me while serving dinner.

"Sawadee khab Auntie Nhai… Uncle Uen." I greet them.

"Fourth offered to take Oreo and I." Phuwin answered before he went up the stairs with Oreo.

"That's right, eat here. We're going to have dinner." Uncle Uen approached me.

"No, thank you. I'm still full uncle." I said politely.

"Go ahead and eat here, Gemini is in his room just getting dressed." Auntie Nhai insisted.

"It's okay, I just brought P' Phuwin and Oreo here." I refuse to.

When I caught a glimpse of Gemini coming down the stairs, I hurried to say goodbye to them and went straight out to avoid him.

"I'll go ahead, Mom... Dad..." I said goodbye to my in laws.

"Fourth!" Gemini run out to the staircase, as I walked out the door.

I walked quickly to the car to hop on. But when I opened the door of the car, Gemini suddenly pushed back the door and closed it.

"Fourth, what are you doing here?" his soft voice.

I nervously turn around him and avoid looking because I feel so awkward.

"I just drop off P' Phuwin and Oreo here, we met at the mall earlier." out of order I answered.

"Why aren't you answering my calls?" he asked quickly.

"I'm busy with my schoolworks... And my phone is on silent." My excuse.

I noticed that Gemini was no longer responding to the conversation so I glanced at his face and saw that he was just staring at me as well.

"How can I make up with you? So that you don't avoid me anymore." his deep voice.

"I'm not avoiding you." I stammered.

"If you don't avoid me anymore then... Let's have dinner with my family here." He spoke seriously.

He took me by the hand and invite me to went back inside, I don't know if I will step because I can't explain what I feel after I saw Gemini again.

"I can walk." I refuse him to touch me.

I let go of Gemini's grip on my hand and he waited for me to walk, when his evilly arm grabbed my waist around as we entered the house.

We're not really totally okay, but we prefer to act like we're okay in front of the food, especially in front of his parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 3.2K 21
Gemini who is 24 years old is working at a bar during nighttime. At daytime, he's tutoring chemistry and physics to the student for some extra cash t...
50.6K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
6.4K 859 24
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช...
72.5K 3.4K 36
!ยก Where in; Fourth had always been the weird, fatherless kid ever since his dad died in a tragic car accident five years ago. He...