~ The Aizawa Family ~

By maddie56kuso8

This Mafia Au ,no quirks . Bakugo been through abusive household just like Eri and Shinsou they all were in... More

2)โ˜†Training? Really?? โ˜†
3)The dinner, is it finally you?!
Sorry for the hold up fuckers
4)โ˜†A mission?! But why now? โ˜†
5)Thank God you're okay/ Today my first day.
Playlist ๐Ÿ˜ญ
6)โ—ฏโ—ฏFirst day of UA โ—ฏโ—ฏ
7)โ—ฏโ—ฏEri rescueโ—ฏโ—ฏ
Playlist ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Picrew. Com
8)Hiking and son and father bonding
โ™กMy girly moment โ™ก
9)Do you believe my life can flip like that?
Shoutouts
My man of my life ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท
Attention
10)When everything comes together
๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซก๐ŸซกNews๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Happy new years sorry I'm lateโ™กโ™กโ™ก
My new man โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
My birthday
11){๐™ฐ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š }
12){ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐šŠ๐š ๐šž๐šœ}
13){ ๐™ฐ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  }
14){๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š}
{๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”}
Guys omfgggggg!!!!!!!
{ (15)1K Special Chapter (part of the story)}
Cิ‹ฮฑส…ส…าฝษณษ าฝ
Hiiiiii
{๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š (16)}
Smh
{(17) ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐šข }
{(18) ๐™ผ๐šŠybe a ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šž๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š }
{(19)๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐šข}

1)โ˜†Welcome children โ˜†

405 17 66
By maddie56kuso8

~ The Aizawa family Mafia series ~

Aizawa pov:
Zashi and I decided that we should have kids to help with our Mafia, I inherited a Mafia and me and Zashi been running it but it's been getting really fucking hard.
And Zashi been begging me to adopted kids. We have been looking into 3 kids,2 boys and 1 girl and they all came from abusive households and been mistreated.

I think I got everything so far like me and Zashi just moved into a new modern house and I say it looks good for kids to live, and the kids are not babies they're all teens.

" Hey Sho you ready we have to pick up the kids" Zashi said coming in
with a big warm smile " ok I'm ready let's go" I said with a smile and got up off my bed.

Bakugo pov:
I woke up to some kid crying about there mommy like kid were in the fucking orphanage suck it the fuck up.

I turned over trying to cover my ears but my little bunk mate had his fucking music to loud. I got up and went to the shared bathroom and went to my sink and I'm glad these damn people know which one is my sink.

After I got my morning routine done, I went to the mess hall for breakfast which to be honest I was only get an apple because the food here was shit but as I was walking towards the mess hall some kid bumped into me " Hey watch it!" I said looking to see who made me fall.

" Hm? Sorry" this kid, he wasn't even paying attention to what's going on. And from the look of it he it seems he might be 16 or 17 and what got me to notice he was his eyebags around his eyes and he had messy purple hair and he had to be an inch taller than me.

I got up and went to get an apple and I went into the line there was this little girl in front of me and some other little girl bossing her away. " Yo little shit how about you stop being selfish and get your own food like it's clear to see that this little girl didn't eat anything because she's serving you bitch"  and why I was saying all this the little girl who was getting boss around looked at me with hopeful eyes.

The little girl was about to say something but moved closer to me which to be honest wouldn't be the best option for many. The little girl hugged me but if she starts sobbing I'm gonna leave " what's your name" the little girl asked softly like her voice was so faint " Bakugo, Katsuki Bakugo" this line is not moving anytime soon.
" My name is Eri" she says "well I wouldn't hang with me because everyone fears me" I stated because if she wants to survive and not get into trouble I suggest she better disappear like a ghost or become the one people fear.

" Bakugo, Eri, Shinso go to the front of the orphanage"

The intercom's yelled like they need a new one like that one never even got changed when I came here and I'm 17. But other than that what did I do I didn't do anything and it can't be I'm getting adopted because they always want the younger kids. Also if I were it would separate so why are these two coming along and didn't I just see that depressed purple haired kid and I know Eri,I was just talking to her.

When we got to the front of the orphanage ,there were two males. One had black hair and was tall and he had a scar under his eye with eyebags and the other one was a taller man with blonde hair but his hair was more blonde than my hair and he had a mustache and glasses. He kinda reminds me of my dad but sadly he's so bad.

I need to stop worrying about that, the main thing is why are they here? " Bakugo, Eri , Shinso this is Aizawa Shota and his husband Yamara Hizashi they want to adopted you all" Ms. Bitch teeth says I call her that because she always be lying and everyone hates her... wait did she say we're all getting adopted. Now that's a fucking  surprise!

" Hi kiddos" so that's Hizashi I bet. No one really talked and it was weird and I didn't like but I didn't want to talk " can we go back to our rooms to pack" I asked putting my hands in my pockets " Bakugo you sure you don't want to say hi at least" Ms. Bitch teeth asked " no Ms. Bitch teeth I don't and I kindly asked to go to my room to pack with my new siblings so please let us leave" I said nice and loudly I want my new parents know the real me because when I turn 18 I'm going to do anything I want if I don't kill myself and I tried about atleast a good 5 times. I turned and walked to my bedroom that I share with 24 boys. I'm the oldest out of all of them.

I finished packing not like I had a lot of stuff. I waited for Shinsou I think while Eri joined me. It still was quiet by this time. I think all the kids here are outside. Shinsuo finally came out with a backpack and it looks old but I have no room to judge if my backpack looks like shit also.
We walked back to the front and left with our new parents and if you think it was quiet at the orphanage it's way worse in the car. I could hear Shinsou music and I bet it was low.

We pulled up to a modern house and it looks nice. Hizashi showed us around the house and our bedrooms were right next to each other and the parents' bedroom was downstairs near the door to outside. I took the bedroom down the hallway and shinso took the middle and Eri took the other end of the hall.
I'm not really excited to see how this ends.

I went into my bathroom and I took a shower and it was good. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.  I looked to see what was under the cabinet and I saw a medical kit and I saw bandages and I took one.
Also alcohol and I took that too, I rubbed the alcohol all on my arm because I cut myself sometimes when I have very strong feelings and I have them a lot. Then I wrapped the bandage around my arm and then I cleaned it all up and walked to my room and put on a tank top, a hoodie and baggy pants.

Then I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and it was Shinso and Eri? I told them come and then closed the door " we need to talk Bakugo " Shinso says
" about?" I went to the back that was next to the bed and got a book I took from the orphanage. It's about a kid who's dealing with depression and all these challenges. It's really good.
I went to seat down on the floor next to Shinso as Eri sat on the bed.
" well if we're going to be siblings, we should at least tried get along"  Shinso explains and while he explains I'm listening and I'm kinda getting annoyed like I'm gonna punch the shit out of him.
I never was the calm type, " ok is that it ?" I asked " yea" shinso added " guys, I never slept alone before" Eri says softly " well this our life now we all have to get use to it like put your feelings deep down suck it the fuck up" I say because we all have to suck it up get over " so that's how you get over things ?" Shinso asked if I would say rude way.

" Yea it is" i looked from my book and then at him " she's 12 and you're telling her to push deep down" he snapped " YUP!" I snapped back.
Eri was laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling " do you ever wonder that it would better if your were dead" Eri says and that was so random " yea I do all the time but I'm alive" I groaned and went back to the book . " KIDS COME DOWNSTAIRS" Hizashi yelled , to be honest I don't think I ate in maybe a month or so like maybe I would eat like an apple and whole meal once 2 months maybe .

Shinso pov:
We all went downstairs but I think my new brother is an asshole like who the fuck tells a 12 year old to shove there sadiness and pain deep down"

We all sat at the table and it looked amazing like 5 - stars but I bet anything compared to orphanage food tastes better. Then our parents came and sit down and they looked like they were about to unfold a butt load of bull shit! " so one reason we adopted all of you kids is because we have mafia and the mission are getting harder and harder for 2 people so we adopted you all" Hizashi said
" and another reason we adopted you is we were ready for kids and Zashi kept begging me" Shota added.

Then Bakugo started laughing and I get why like if you were adopted and your parents told you they have a mafia and only adopted you for that you would laugh.

" Bakugo there not kidding" I say and then his face straightens into a ' you got to be fucking me' look.
" I know how this sounds but we're telling the truth Sho inherited a whole Mafia from his family" Hizashi took a gun from under the table and that was a shock who the fuck has a gun under there table ?

Bakugo pov:
I knew this would be a fun week ( sarcasm 😑) " yup I'm not hungry anymore,I'm going to be bed" I said getting out of my chair and heading for the stairs " I know this is a lot but please at least think about it I will give you guys 1 day" Hizashi says at this point I might go back to the orphanage.

I went to my bedroom and I got my book that I was reading. I turned off the lights and I got into my bed, the covers were cold but I didn't mind. I turned on the lamp besides me and with the dimp like it was good enough to read my book.

It's been hours and I should be asleep but I'm afraid if I go to sleep my nightmares will come and I don't want to.
My eyes were  barely staying awake, soon I was going to sleep and I couldn't catch myself before going to sleep.

*FLASH BACK*
" Katsuki, it's always you I lost my job because of you" mom walked around the table with an empty beer bottle.

" Mom, sorry I didn't mean do anything" I cried not knowing anything she's talking about " they said because I have a kid I can't model anymore" she held onto the bottle more " mom I didn't do anything please don't hurt me again" sobs left my tiny mouth and then she rise the bottle and hit me with it, I stare at her in fear " mom? please I didn't mean too please just don't hurt me anymore" I begged bleeding " you little shit it's all your fault, everything is! SINCE YOU WERE BORN, YOU LITTLE MISTAKE !! "  she yelled and then began hitting until I was knocked out. I bleed there.

*FLASH BACK*

I woke up and dropped the book and almost knocked over the book. I was breathing so Hard I could hear my heartbeat and my sweat was just dripping down. I started shaking and crying uncontrollably and i just ran to the bathroom and grabbed my blade and I started cutting my arm in my bathroom and I tried controlling my breathing but i failed miserably and I'm just a few minutes away from a panic attack.

But then out of nowhere I heard some music and I looked around. Shinso is here! His taking the blade from my hands and he got the medical kit and took a bandage out the cabinet and then cleaned up the medical kit and then put it back. He got the alcohol and rubbed it on my arm. It sting but it's fine. And then he wrapped my arm and as he was don f this I was calming down but my main question is how did he know .

After I calmed down and he clean the bloody mess and sat me down on my bed at this point I was calm, a little still shaken but I'm good.

And to my surprise he hugged me and I didn't mind it I hugged him back " Bakugo, what happened was it your past or bios?" Shinso said, letting go of the hug.
Wait what are bios ( bios: biological parents) " what are bios ??" I asked " biological parents" he respond
" both I thought I could fight the sleep" I stated " I been there but it never works, Bakugo if you need someone to vent to go to me that's what adopted brothers for" shinso says " thanks I guess"  at least I'm glad he did bring up the cutting.

He invited me to his room and  we spent the whole night reading my book and talking.

I woke up in Shinso bed and I looked around. He wasn't there. I guess he was downstairs. I got up and walked to my room which was right there and we to my bedroom and I did my morning routine.

And went downstairs to see shinso eating cereal while Eri was playing with her toys. And I didn't see the grownups anywhere " where are they??" I asked coming downstairs with a new hoodie and black baggy sweatpants. " At there job they work at UA the best high school they said next week we will go there" Shinso explained. I walked to the kitchen for an apple but I saw a peach instead and I was like it's new " I'm thinking about the offer" I said sitting down at the table " me too like it doesn't sound bad it's crazy yes but not bad" Shinso add " yo Eri what you think" I asked " I going to do it's seems fun" she says and that's the loudest sentence I heard say.

A knock at our door and someone had to get it. I went to the door and opened it it was some lady with yellow hair that looked like Hizashi hair it she has a black lighting bolt in her hair. And then she had son who looked like my age they kinda look like any off-brand Pikachu. " Hello, can I help you ?" I asked " oh Hi I'm Mrs. Kaminari, is Aizawa here?" She asked kindly. Shinso came behind me and was just looking at the woman son like he fell in love and the woman son was doing the same. And over here acting like I don't see shit! " um... Shota isn't here and we're his adoptive kids, I'm shinso, he's Bakugo and back there is our sister Eri" Shinso said with a smile and I'm like bitch the fuckkk is you !!
" oh what's your name?" Shinso asked the woman son " Denki" the woman son said " oh maybe you wanna come over some time" Shinso says still with his smile " sure oh let me give you my number" and while I'm looking at them trying to flirt the woman waiting  for her son to stop and I'm here waiting for shinso to stop.

After this awkward conversation, I was watching this show with Eri and Shinso. There was a knock on the door and I didn't want to sit on the couch I went to open. I opened it and there was this ripped up box and package like an actual package.
I took both inside and then the ripped up box had sort of movement in the box and then something jumped out and then I let out a gasp and dropped the box. It was a black kitten and it look like  an Aki  " hey um guys I need your help" I hate asking for help and this one time thing.

We got the kitten cleaned up and we gave some fish and some milk.
I heard the key lock turn and they finally came back and Shota had a white bag in his hand and Hizashi closed the door behind them.

" so,who's our new family member?" Hizashi asked as he pointed to the cat in Eri's hands. " This is Aki. Bakugo picked out the name" Eri smiled a bit.

" the cat showed up at our door"  I stated " Shinso can you please get me a knife from the kitchen" Shota asked " oh and Bakugo get me the package and please put it on the table." I did as he asked.

We all went to the table, Shota opened the box and in it was gun but it was custom made and I loved the orange one like our eyes lit up when we saw them!

" oh we got you three a little something" Shota says.

He takes out three phones and three headphones out of the white bag . Wait is that for us that can't be well for me not them. " Listen,before using the phone you must keep typing in our numbers and each others . Oh and Shinso I can put all your phone info in this one if that's ok" .

"Um, Shota and Hizashi we'll take you up on your offer for the mafia thing" I knew if they couldn't say I would.

They said we'll talk about it later. I went upstairs and set up my phone, I found music I like and Shota and Hizashi even set up a bank account for me. It's not much but it's a good amount.

I downloaded instagram and I saw this guy. He was hot! Like to different hair colors and he had a cool ass burn on his face and I'm just blushing.

I went on messages and DM him because why not, I just said hi and immediately he texted back.

{ on Instagram}

Me: Hey

🧊🔥Icythot_on Thursday :
Hey, who are you?

Me: I'm new to instagram and I saw you so I texted you.

🧊🔥icythot_on Thursday: oh that's cool wanna be friends

Me: sure
Me: I'm sorry to make this weird but your hot

🧊🔥Icythot_on Thursday: thanks you are too

Me: not really

🧊🔥Icythot_on Thursday: no you are !

Me : anyway why are you up??

🧊🔥Icythot_on Thursday: can't sleep

Me: same

{ off instagram}

We talked all night and seemed pretty chill.

The next day, I turned over and my hair in my face and i tried to go back to sleep but Hizashi busted through my room and dragged me out of my bed and I was still in my blanket and then he brought me downstairs when I saw the others in my current state " What the fuck HIZASHI "
I yelled " shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" Shinso says " 1. Watch your language 2. Good Morning this is your Mafia training course" Shota said walking out of absolutely nowhere.

" and what does dragging us out of our beds literally down the stairs have to do with training" I asked " oh nothing I just need y'all to wake up" Shota said " I'm going to give you an hour to get changed and done here.

Eri pov:
How did I get here ?? I don't even mind this family I kinda like it and our parents are so nice and they don't hit me or touch me like my father.

I got dragged out of my bed this morning from Hizashi which kinda did help a lot because I was having nightmares.

I went upstairs with two annoyed brothers and I went to my room I found a black outfit in my room. It was leather and smooth. I loved it and it was my size. I got dressed and did my morning routine.

I realized it was nice to have a family and this one was amazing like I know were not a family now but I can tell soon it's going to come together.
Shinso and Bakugo are great brothers. I'm not ready to say it but they're my big brothers and they're the best. Bakugo was so nice to me even though he didn't know me and he helped me out  with Harper. She was a bitch.

I walked downstairs with my phone and my custom gun that Shota made. I want to call Shota and Hizashi my dads but it's too early and what if they sent me back and keep Bakugo and Shinso.

I waited for Bakugo and Shinso for them downstairs while I text this boy on my phone. I met him on Snap chat and we were talking and he was super nice. He says his 13 .

Bakugo pov:
I found this black leather outfit in my room and it was my exact size and it was tight in the right places and I just looked out which I usually can't say to myself .

So about the Todoroki guy yeah that's his name his so hot that's all I can say like I blush every time I text him and hot guy like him is probably not gay like he was calling me good looking because I said he was good looking.

I left the room with my custom gun in one hand and my phone in the other. I saw Eri waiting and she was texting someone like who the fuck she texting! Like she 12 years old she should be talking to boys and what am I talking about? I'm not even her brother but still.

" who you texting" I asked like it just came out my mouth " um no one" she replied how the fuck do you say no one if your texting someone?
" if you say so" i decided to leave her alone because I'm not her brother and I shouldn't act like one .

Shinso pov:
I went into my room and I saw this black leather outfit and I'm guessing they want me to wear it. My phone dinged and it was Denki and of course i replied back like I may have a crush but he probably doesn't like me.

I swear Bakugo gets on my nerves like why did I even help him ?? Because if I didn't he probably would've cut his arm off.

I looked at my custom gun that Shota gave me and it made me think how the hell did I get here? Having a brother and sister and two dads.

Why do I care about Bakugo and Eri like there my real siblings.

☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡Feel free to comment and follow ♡
♡I'm busy making 3 stories at the same time it kinda is interesting never done that before because I usually work on8 things at the same time but it's fun♡

♡Please comment or follow ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 4 26
Trust for Izuku Aizawa was a fickle thing, he'd constantly be forced to switch between trusting someone with his whole heart to hating them with ever...
1.8K 170 27
Part II: Keenan Aizawa told Silver to leave so she did. Time passes and Aizawa feels like his life is getting back to normal: patrol some of the less...
4.4K 181 25
- A pyrokinesis Izuku AU He lies to himself, and he knows it. At one point it was the only thing keeping him afloat besides his mom's kind nature. Th...
Running By Ssss

Fanfiction

256 62 25
Photo cover: https://pin.it/6qItVJk This is a Reader x Bakugo But Y/n Likes 2 other boys that go to her school, y/n will have an option between the...