UNSPOKEN LONGINGS

itsmaya08 द्वारा

Maanvi Gowda - an introverted girl with a dream to achieve so many things she has ever wished for. When all t... अधिक

CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
A DAY IN MAANVI'S LIFE
ICE CREAM ALWAYS!!
MEET VIHAAN GOWDA
PRESENTATION
LUNCH!!
THE PROPOSAL!!
EMBARRASSING!!
BEST FRIENDS
MORE CUPCAKES
ENGAGEMENT
MEHENDI!!
HALDI
RECEPTION
VIHAAN WEDS MAANVI!!
NEW HOUSE!!🏡
NEW BEGINNINGS 🎊
GUILTY!! 🙁
FRIENDS??🤝
MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA 😌
HUGS 🫂AND KISSES 😘
PERIODS!!😣
CUDDLING!! 🛌
COFFEE DATE!!☕
FIRST KISS!!😘
REUNION!!💫
MAANVI FAINTS!!😵‍💫
MAANVI INITIATES A KISS 😘
FAMILY TRIP!!
AM I IN LOVE?👩‍❤️‍👨
MAANVI'S INSECURITY!! 😣
ANOTHER DATE 🥂
CONFESSION!!🎤
PENTHOUSE!! 🏠
LOVE MAKING!! 👩‍❤️‍👨
MAANVI'S SHY 🏠
SURPRISE!😮
LET'S TRY!! 😢
GOOD NEWS?? 🤰
BABY BOY!!👩‍🍼🧑‍🍼
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
BONUS 1
IMPORTANT!!

FIRST DATE!! 👫

17.1K 741 88
itsmaya08 द्वारा

MAANVI'S POV

I am soo excited for today. Vihaan said he'll take me on a date today but he still didn't tell me directly. It's going to be my first date with him actually it's going to be my first ever date.

I messaged Rishita telling her about the date and how I am so excited about it. I went out to get my nails done. Once I was done I went home thinking which dress I should wear.

When I came home and went to my room, I found a box on the bed, when I opened it there was a beautiful red dress in it and a note.

Hey Maanvi,
Wear this and come down at 7.
-Vihaan

He got a dress for me. Awwww.
I got ready as fast as I can and looked at my outfit. It was perfect, I wonder how he got the exact measurement.

Maanvi's outfit

I went down and saw the driver waiting for me.
"

Ma'am, sir said me to drop you." he said opening the door.
I just nodded and sat inside. I am really excited for this.

After 1 hour we reached and I got down from the car. Vihaan was already waiting for me there. He looked really handsome. His hair properly gelled, his outfit making him look more fit and hot.

Vihaan's outfit

He walked towards me and held my hand.
"You.....you look stunning." He said looking at me from head to toe.
This is the first time he has complimented me.
"Thank you." I said looking down.

He wraps his hand around my waist and starts walking towards the trees.
"I didn't know there was a restaurant here." I said looking around.
"There's no restaurant here." he said.
"Ohhhh..... Then why are we here." I asked getting confused.
"You'll see."

We walked a little more and there it was. A table was set between the trees and everything was decorated and it looked so good....so beautiful.

"Woww....this is beautiful."
"I thought you would like it here more than those fancy restaurants filled with people." he said looking at me.
"I do....i mean this is wonderful.....i love it." I started turning around looking at everything.

"I am glad, you liked it." He said smiling at me.

We went near the table and he pulled my chair I sat down, mouthing him a thank you.
He sat down opposite to me.

"I have ordered most of the foods you like.... Chicken Biryani, prawns, panner, mushroom, gobi Manchurian etc.....so eat whatever you want." He said showing me each and every dish.

Wow he literally got everything I like. It's so sweet of him.
"Don't you think it's too much for the both of us?" I said looking at everything.
"I was getting more but there wasn't much space on the table." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
"and about the food, don't worry, it'll be packed and given to people who need it." he said.

I smiled at him and started serving both of us.
"Give me your hand." I asked looking at him.
He was confused but forwarded his hand.
"Rishita asked for pictures. She'll irritate me if I don't upload anything." I said.

Rishita was just an excuse. I really wanted to take pictures, it's my first date. I should have memories.

We both finished our dinner and went to our car.

"I really enjoyed today...."
"who said it's over....theres more." he said interrupting me.

Seriously..... I looked at him and smiled.

We both went and sat in the car. He started driving.
"so where are we going?" I asked turning towards him.
"It's a surprise."
"Ayyy come on....i don't like surprises." I was soo curious to know where we were going.
"But I like surprises." he said laughing.

After a while, the car stopped and I got down from the car to see where we were.
"No wayyyyy.....seriously you are the best husband." I said my eyes sparkling and ran towards him and hugged him.
"Wow...if I get a hug from my wife every time I bring her here, then I guess it's worth bringing you here everyday." he said holding my waist.

I realised immediately what I did and came out of his hold.
My cheeks were burning.

It was Milano ice cream. I love coming here.

We both went and got ourselves an ice cream we came out and started walking. I like walking at night. It's beautiful.

I got a notification and opened to check it. It was a snap from Vihaan.

Aww that's soo cute and I am blushing again. He wants to impress me.

After we finished our ice cream we sat in the car and started heading towards home.

After a while he stopped the car suddenly, I turned to check if we reached, but no we were on the middle of an isolated road.

I turned to look at him and he was smiling.
He gave me an earphone and asked me to wear it. He got out of the car and came to open the car door for me.

I was so blank, I had no idea what was happening.
He forwarded his hand.
"Let's fulfill your wish of dancing on the road in the middle of the night." he said.

Omggggg......how did he know this. I wanted to do this so badly and finally it's happening.
I started laughing and tears started forming in my eyes....i never thought this is going to happen.

A song started playing in my earphone.....it was "perfect".
I looked at him and smiled at him and held his hand.

He put his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his shoulder we danced like that for a while and he twirled me and pulled me closer.

"How did you know this?" I asked him curiously.
"Rishita... I asked her help." he said.
Obviously it was her, she was the only one who knew about this.

I took a step back holding his hand as the song ended.
"I heard you have a journal and you have written all your wishes in that." He said looking curiously at me.
"It's nothing....thank you so much for this." I said laughing remembering the foolish things I have written.

He pulled me closer and wrapped his hand around my waist and my hands were resting on his chest.
"I want that journal. I'll make all your wishes come true, just like how you have written in your journals, Jaanu." he said looking in my eyes.

I was shocked hearing that....he wants to fulfill all my wishes.....he called me Jaanu.

Heat crept through my cheeks, my ears were burning. We both kept looking at each other.

I wanted to kiss him. I saw his eyes going down to my lips and I licked my lips immediately.

Should I kiss him? Is he going to kiss me?

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what happens next and please do vote and comment. Also check out my new story RAABTA.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.7M 218K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
4M 191K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
645K 57.7K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
814K 43.1K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...