A Part Of It (Avengers)

De Cephxx

Mia lost everything, she only had herself, her little sister and her horrible stepdad. But what happens when... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 56

30 3 0
De Cephxx

There I was, waiting in front of the two big doors leading to the grand hall. All dressed up and ready for my coronation.

(In my imagination she looks like this but if you have any other idea do not hesitate to link them in the comments ^-^)

I was wearing this white and gold warrior armour that almost looked like a normal dress and I couldn't help but think of what Strange had told me. How was I supposed to go on and be in the moment and enjoy this special day when I knew that, sooner rather than later, something terrible was going to happen.

I heard Odin's voice ringing even with the doors closed. I took a deep breath and tried to think about something else. I concentrated on my breathing and on not trying to fall or trip or something. I saw the guards on each side of the doors looking at me and nodding signalling me it was showtime. I put on the helmet and readied myself.

As soon as the doors opened I could see that the room had been prepared and decorated for the occasion. No more tables around, there were rows of benches and everyone was standing up. It definitely looked like a wedding. I could feel my heartbeat quicken and found myself counting to ten in my head, feeling a panic attack coming. But then I looked a bit further in front of me and finally found that pair of blue eyes that could instantly make me feel better.

I took a deep breath and walked towards where Odin was, passing by the rows of people. Odin walked down a couple of steps as I waited at the bottom of them.

Nodding towards Thor and Loki, who were both on my right, a look of pride of their face.

Even Loki looked ok, I didn't feel that weird aura again, and I was glad that maybe today would be a quiet festive day, and not one for drama.

Everything went by in a blur and soon enough I felt myself kneeling and an heavy, cold crown being put on my head replacing the helmet I had on.

Soon enough Odin, presented me as Mahalia, the Princess of the nine realms and it was as if something in me finally felt complete. I felt oddly renewed and as if my strength had grown as well. I felt powerful.

The armour I was wearing was really heavy and I couldn't be more pleased when I heard Odin say that it was time for the ball in my honour and in honour of the coronation. It meant that I would be able to go and change and that's what I did, hurrying to my room to get rid of the armour.

As soon as I entered my room and stripped off the armour, I went towards my closet and found a dark green dress pouch that I hadn't seen before. Instantly I took it and brought it to the bed, laying it gently, and before I could unzip the pouch there was a note on it, I took it and unfolded it.

'I had it made for you, hopefully you will like it. Your mom would be so proud. Love - F'

Curiosity took over me and I unzipped the back as quickly as possible, and I gasped at the beauty of it.

It was a beautiful blue sheer fabric, and some kind of corset on the top, with a lot of sequins everywhere. the sleeves were also sheer and it was just so beautiful.

I stared at the dress, and almost had tears brought to my eyes, thinking of my mother in those moments made me miss her ten times more. How I wish she was there, overall knowing what was to come.

I took a deep breath, inhaling my mom's scent that was laying all around my bedroom and smiled, knowing that she was always with me in a way.

I carefully took the dress off the pouch and was even more in awe when I took a good look at it.

I carefully put in on, from the bottom up, and when I would need help in zipping it up, a knock was heard at my door.

"Who is it?" I called from inside, already looking at myself in the mirror.

"It's Nat, can I come in?" she asked, and I quickly replied a yes, she didn't take long before opening the door and closing it carefully and then stop in her tracks as she took me in.

"Oh my God Mia, you look-" she started, and if I didn't know better I almost thought she was crying.

"Thank you." I tell her honestly, taking a deep breath in, and looking at her again.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I tell her, and gave her a wink, to which she just rolled her eyes, and I laughed, God she hated to be complimented.

"Need help?" she asked once she saw that the back was still unzipped.

"Yes, please. You arrived at the right moment." I tell her, chuckling a bit, and she smiled back at me.

"Always there for you M." she said softly, and once she was done zipping me up I could feel how well fitted the dress was.

"Bucky is going to faint when he sees you." she said, a smirk on her face and even thought I could control a lot of things, the faint blush on my cheeks wasn't one of them.

"I could say the same about Steve... or maybe Bruce?" I tell her, teasing her a bit, she looked exasperated but smiled non the less, shoving me playfully.

"Well, everyone is waiting on you princess. Are you ready?" she asked, as I put the crown back on my head, and nodded towards her.

"As ready as I'll ever be?" I tell her, looking at my reflection once more and taking a deep breath, I took the hand that Nat was offering me and held on to her as we made our way towards the Grand Hall again.

"Her Royal Highness, Princess Mahalia of the Nine Realms." announced a voice as I made my way inside the room with Nat beside me.

Everyone had changed their clothes and were wearing some really fine dresses and suits. They all bowed their heads beside Odin who nodded my way and smiled proudly.

"It is customary for the Princess to have a first dance to start off the evening. Princess Mahalia, do you have a date for tonight?" Odin asked, a smirk on his lips. The bastard, I laughed at myself, but then gulped when I remembered the word he used....'date'.

Being the gentleman he is, Bucky, who was mouthwateringly handsome, came forward, and offered me his hand.

"Your highness, it would be an honour if you would accept to dance with me." He said, his blue eyes, piercing my boring ones.

"Of course Bucky, and please do not call me your highness, it's too strange coming from you." I tell him, as I softly place my hand in his.

We started to sway to the music that was playing. Nothing I had ever heard before so I figured it was some sort of Asgardian music, it was beautiful.

I had so many things in my head, I was so preoccupied. I knew that something was coming and as I looked around I wondered how many of my friends, my family, I would lose. But in that moment, securely dancing in Bucky's arms, all my fear vanished, letting the present moment take place and enjoy it.

I could feel Bucky's gloved hand make soft circles on my back. I looked up to him, his beautiful ocean eyes looking at me, piecing to the very bottom of my soul. I felt like he could see right through me and see my deepest fears. A smile made his way on his face and it reached his eyes, making me automatically smile too, loving the feeling of being in his arms.

"You really are beautiful." he said just above a whisper, not really knowing if I was meant to hear it, but I blushed big time, making him realise that I had heard what he said.

"And you are really handsome in your tuxedo, and also the armour you had on for the ceremony really suited you well." I tell him, since everyone had also changed into more Midgardian clothes for the party. His armour really did suit him well, and I hoped that he would be able to take it with him back home, it was a steel black and gold armour, that fitted his arm perfectly, almost making it look like it was all part of a big ensemble.

Soon I felt him make me spin softly, and the music ended. All too soon, I thought to myself. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, leaving me all red and blushing.

"Thank you for the dance." he said, standing in front of me, and God did his lips look kissable, but how improper would it be on so many levels. So it took everything in me not to kiss him.

"No, thank you and I hope I will have the honour of dancing with you again." I tell him smiling up at him, he nodded and gave me his best smile.

After our dance, the night went on beautifully. Everyone danced, laughed, ate and enjoyed themselves and I almost completely forgot everything that would happen soon.

It was quiet late when everyone decided to go back to their rooms and rest for the night, knowing that soon we would have to depart back to earth.

I had asked Nat if she could take care of Ali for the night because on my way to my bedroom I started to feel dizzy, sure that it was due to all the emotions of the day.

I managed to contain the pain for a little while, just enough to be able to undress, put on a large t-shirt and shorts to sleep in.

But as I walked towards my bed that's when I felt a sharp pain inside my head, which caused me to instantly fall to my knees and grab my head tightly in my hands.

What now?!

————————————————
Guys an update!!!
Hopefully one of many to come, I confess that inspiration came right back knocking at my door and I welcomed it with open arms 🥰

I had and have so many ideas for this book.
Hopefully I will be able to write them all down the way I want to.

Is Mia ever going to catch a break?
Poor her.

Let's see what all this pain brings her.

Wishing you all a very nice weekend.
Lots of love.
Stay safe.
Cephxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
470K 9.9K 26
"I'm dangerous" "So am I" ---- Y/n's life was hard enough as it is, hiding from Hydra isn't exactly a walk in the park. But now she's somehow joine...
118K 3.1K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
11.4K 263 102
{do not read!! its too cringe, I'll re-wright it soon} one year ago Iris was a 14-year-old girl who lived most of her life running away and hiding, t...