UNSPOKEN LONGINGS

Autorstwa itsmaya08

Maanvi Gowda - an introverted girl with a dream to achieve so many things she has ever wished for. When all t... Więcej

CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
A DAY IN MAANVI'S LIFE
ICE CREAM ALWAYS!!
MEET VIHAAN GOWDA
PRESENTATION
LUNCH!!
THE PROPOSAL!!
EMBARRASSING!!
BEST FRIENDS
MORE CUPCAKES
ENGAGEMENT
MEHENDI!!
HALDI
RECEPTION
VIHAAN WEDS MAANVI!!
NEW HOUSE!!🏡
NEW BEGINNINGS 🎊
GUILTY!! 🙁
FRIENDS??🤝
MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA 😌
HUGS 🫂AND KISSES 😘
PERIODS!!😣
CUDDLING!! 🛌
FIRST DATE!! 👫
FIRST KISS!!😘
REUNION!!💫
MAANVI FAINTS!!😵‍💫
MAANVI INITIATES A KISS 😘
FAMILY TRIP!!
AM I IN LOVE?👩‍❤️‍👨
MAANVI'S INSECURITY!! 😣
ANOTHER DATE 🥂
CONFESSION!!🎤
PENTHOUSE!! 🏠
LOVE MAKING!! 👩‍❤️‍👨
MAANVI'S SHY 🏠
SURPRISE!😮
LET'S TRY!! 😢
GOOD NEWS?? 🤰
BABY BOY!!👩‍🍼🧑‍🍼
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
BONUS 1
IMPORTANT!!

COFFEE DATE!!☕

18K 754 61
Autorstwa itsmaya08

MAANVI'S POV

It is Sunday today and there's no office. Vihaan had to go for lunch with his new partners. Mom and Dad went to their friend's anniversary party. Tara went to her friend's house. So only me and Rishabh are at home.

"Hi Rishabh, want something to eat?" I asked as I saw him coming towards the kitchen.

"No sissy, I just came for water." He said.
"Seriously you found no other better name than sissy?" I said making a disgusting face.
"Don't you like it? It's so cute." he said laughing.
"Yaya very funny. Just call me Maan." I said giving him a glass of water.
"Ok Maan. You know what let's spend some time together." He said his eyes sparkling.
"Yeah sure sounds fun."
"Ok, so can you just make coffee for both of us, I'll get some snacks." He said and went to get some snacks.

I started making coffee for both of us. I then kept it on the dinning table where other snacks were kept.
Then both of us sat down and started speaking.
"So how's married life?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee.
"Not bad I guess." I said.
"Are you sure? Because Vihaan can be an ass sometimes. I mean he doesn't know how to act properly with girls sometimes." He said raising his eyebrow.
"So far it's good." I passed the cookies to him.
"Rishabh can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure Maan." he said smiling.
"mmmm....during my wedding, when I met Vihaan's friends they were shocked to see him getting married and they were like I am not the girl who he usually prefers. What did they mean by that?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Well I don't know the exact story, but Vihaan used to be a playboy during college....you know flirting, one night stand etc etc. He used to never think about marriage and he used to think it is not meant for him and then something happened and he stopped dating." he said.
"Ohhh."

"Trust me, he's nothing like that now. He's so possessive about you. You know he used to check his Instagram everyday to see if you have added him in your close friends and then when he realised I was in your close friends he got so jealous. And that reminds me of something stay like that for a second." He took his phone and clicked a picture of me sipping coffee.
Mostly he's putting a snap. I immediately got a notification. I opened to check the snap.

"He's gonna be soo jealous. I am gonna love it." he said excitedly.
"Seriously Rishabh, you are just overthinking nothing like that is gonna happen." I said even though I was blushing.
"Nono Maanvi, you don't know about him. He's very possessive about his things and everyone close to him. He used to hate it when someone touched his belongings and he also hated me for a very long time after I was born because our parents didn't give all their attention to him when i was born." He said laughing.
"Omg. That's something serious." So is he going to get jealous now?

"See Maan, I'll tell you one thing even though it's an arranged marriage, you are Vihaan's wife, so no matter what he'll always be there for you and trust me he'll fall in love with you also because he's already so possessive about you. You'll see that when he comes home." he said smiling at me.

I would really love that. Vihaan loving me.

"So tell me more about your family."

I and Rishabh continued to speak for another 2 hours like that. He was telling me stories from their childhood. I like rishabh he's funny and sweet. I dont know why Rishita hates him.

Suddenly we heard the door open and we looked towards the door, it was Vihaan who was giving a death stare to Rishabh.
"See I told you." Rishabh said smirking.
I tried to hide my smile and saw again towards Vihaan.

************

VIHAAN'S POV

When I was at lunch with my business partners. I got a notification from Rishabh, I just ignored it. When lunch was over and when I sat in my car, I took my phone to see all the updates. That's when I saw Rishabh's snap. It was Maanvi. He was drinking coffee with Maanvi alone, even I have never done that.

I don't know if he was doing it purposefully or not. But, it made me angry. I started driving the car as fast as I could.

I opened the doors to see both of them laughing. As soon as they saw me they stopped. Rishabh turned towards Maanvi and said something.

"Rishabh, what are you doing at home today?" I asked as my jaw tightened.
"Nothing, I was just spending some quality time with MAAN. You know getting to know her." he wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

From when did he start calling her Maan and from when did these two become so close.

"Go get coffee for me Rishabh." I said angrily.
"Why should I? You have a wife now ask her." he said smirking.
"You want coffee right? I ll get it." Maanvi said.
"No need. You sit down. I'll get it on my own." I said.

I obviously couldn't ask her to help, she's on her periods, I don't want to give her unnecessary work.

I just went to the kitchen and got my coffee and came back and sat next to Maanvi.

"So....what did you both do today?" I asked curiously.
"Nothing much we....."
"Maan made coffee for us and I got some snacks. We were having so much fun. We have to do this more often. You came and spoilt all the fun." Rishabh said interrupting Maanvi.

Is he trying to piss me off or did they actually have fun and I spoilt it.
"No, you are not going it again. Go find some other girl not my wife. She's not there here for your time pass. She has better work to do. So don't disturb her." I said getting annoyed at him.

"You are just jealous that I had a date with your wife before you. Right Maan?" He said smirking at me and looking at maanvi.

"She's my wife, I can take her on a date whenever I want and it'll be better than this obviously." I said.

"Then, how come you never took her on a date?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Because I am taking her tomorrow on a date and it's going to be the best date ever." I said without thinking.

I realised what I said and oh god, how am I gonna plan a whole date in such a short time.
This boy is seriously going to kill me. I know he did it wanted and now he's smirking at me.

"Maan, thank me later....your husband is going to take you on a date tomorrow." He said and winked at her.

Fuckkk.....What am I gonna do.

"Ok if you both stop this now, can we just watch a movie." Maanvi said and we both just nodded.

What am I gonna do now, I have less than 24 hours and I promised to give her the best date.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what vihaan is planning to do for his date. Let me know what you guys think he's gonna do. Also, show some love through votes and comments.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 76.7K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
813K 43.1K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
582K 41.6K 73
Shrey Tiyagi, a very chill boy, hyper active and love his family like anything. He has enjoyed his school times so well and even had many crushes and...
262K 9.3K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...