Hey , Brown girl

By authorr-beee

"Hey, brown girl~~" "Stop calling me that ~" . . . . Aditi, a young Indian girl, had always been curious abo... More

welcome to korea!! ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
famous โค๏ธ
bullied ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
friends โ™ก
Ice-cream??
happy โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š
fight ๐ŸฅŠ
Bts world !!!!
he will never be my friend!
i trust them all ๐Ÿ˜Œ
the night โœจ๏ธ
fireworks ๐ŸŽ†
Dinner ๐Ÿฝ
evening ๐Ÿ’œ
crisis ๐ŸŒ’
my heart ๐Ÿ’”
pulled her close ๐Ÿฆ‹
Mumbai ๐Ÿ–
shopping ๐Ÿ›
Never have I ever ๐Ÿคž
Affection ๐Ÿ’–
what is he doing to me ??
WHY ??! ๐Ÿ’”
He is back !!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’
Crying??
how can they like me ???
They like you aditi...!
jenni is in love!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’œ
fell in love with a wrong guy ๐Ÿ’”
unclear feelings โ›…๏ธ
making things hard for me ๐Ÿ˜“
jin and aditi?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Author's note !
saved my life ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hobi??
will he stop her?
precious to us ๐Ÿฅ€
bus ride ๐Ÿ’ซ
Us ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
breakfast ๐Ÿณ
Mendhi ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Sangeet ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต
something new โœจ๏ธโœจ๏ธ
finally ๐Ÿ˜ญ
note ๐Ÿ“
Haldi ๐Ÿงก
club ๐ŸŒ‘
wedding night ๐Ÿ’‘
stuck ๐ŸŒฆ
my mess ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ
time to go back ๐Ÿ’ซ
see you ;-)

Disaster! ;(

613 30 19
By authorr-beee

I was praying for myself, my eyes still closed . I was so scared I was practically getting kidnapped .

" god please save me !! Please "

But suddenly I herd glass scattering sound and a loud screach of car's tier and car stopped , I opened my eyes and saw a huge hole on the cars front glass,

Guy 2: what the fuck was that ??

Guy 1 : I have no idea a rock came flying out of nowhere and broke the class. 

A rock ?? Suddenly I saw a guy walking towards us with metal rod in his hand.  it was dark that's why I was not able to see his face .

Guy3: hey you mf!! Move !!!

The guy said honking the horn of the car but that person didn't bulge . He kept walking towards the car and soon I was able to see his face cause the the headlights .

Me : j...Junkook !

I wispered to myself, I was so relieved and happy to see him there , I started crying cause of happiness.

Guy 5: heyy!!! Get out of our way you bitch !!

Junkook stood in front of the car the metal rod resting on his shoulder, looking at us with a smirk on his face .

Junkook: what if I don't?

He said to the guys scoffed . I was staring at him with tears in my eyes , sobbing.

Junkook: leave her!! Otherwise you will regret for rest of your life! .

He said pointing the rod towards us and The guys started laughing like Junkook cracked some kind of joke . Junkook grined his teeth Hella pissed .

Junkook: you left me no choice .

He said and climed on the hood of the car , swinging the rod Hard and smached it on the glass of car scattering it everywhere.

Guy3 : you are so dead now !!!!

The two guys got out of car but they were soon thrown on the ground before they reached Junkook, groning in pain . And out of no where Taehung walked there cracking his neck and stretching his shoulders. stood there infront of the guys smirking.

Taehung: huh! They were so easy !.

The there guys who were with me on back seat looked at them in horror and anger in their eyes .

Guy 3: don't you dare to get out of car !

He said to me , grinning his teeth in anger and irritation and opened the door walking out followed by the two guys.  I looked out of the window  panicked about the situation and saw the a guy running towards junkook and taehung ready to beat them ,
but Jhope came and kicked him on his face and he landed on the ground. Second guy was grabbed by namjoon who came from behind, his head in Namjoon's bicep and he started kicking the guy's spine .
The third guy tried to attack namjoon but suga grabbed him and pushed him hard on the car punching the shit out of him.

As I was looking at the scenario with horror , door to the car flung open and a hand grabbed my bicep and I yelled in fear

Jin :Aditi it's me!!

Jin said hugging me tight as soon as he pulled me out of the car . I hugged him back and cried hard in his embrace.

Jin : shhh!! Its okay don't be scared we are here now!

I broke the hug and nodded . He removed his jacket and covered me with it and pulled me to his chest wrapping his arms around my back in protective way . I hugged his waist once again , and looked at everyone else to see namjoon , Taehung, junkook , Jhope  and suga bearing the shit of each guys! I was so traumatized that I was not able to utter a word just looking at them

But then I noticed one guy pushed Taehung making him fall on the ground and ran towards our direction in attempt to attack us . Jin hugged me more tight and spinned me around , me still in his embrace acting as a shield so that the guy can hurt only him not me.  But jimin smashed one wooden bloke on the guys face ! And smirked .

Jimin : don't you dare to act oversmart boy!!

Like this all of the five boys were on the ground crying and groning in pain . Jin was still hugging me tight as if I will disappear if he let me go. Others came running towards us after making sure that the guys were totally knocked out and wouldn't attack us once again.
They all hugged me tight .

Jimin : omg aditi are you okay??

Taehung: are you hurt somewhere?

Suga : what did they do to you ?!.

Namjoon : how did you ended up in this situation?!!

Jhope : aditi say something!!! You are scaring us. !

Junkook : I think we should take her to the doctor's first .

They bombarded me with questions totally freaked out . I moved away from Jin who was still hugging me

Me : * sob* no I'm fine I'm not h..hurt .

Suga came running towards me hugging me tight like his life depends on it . I was supried at first but eventually I hugged him back . Others were shocked cause of sugas behavior,  like me it was new for them too!

Suga : you scared the shit out of me when I couldn't find you anywhere ! I was so s..scared ohh god ....

He said hugging me more tight and I burt out crying once again. He rubbed my back comforting me . And after few movements I clamed down and broke the hug.

Jhope : but how did you end up in this shit aditi ??!!

I sobbed and told them everything what happened and they all were so shocked and terrified

Suga : YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Suga yelled and sprinted towards the guys who were lying on the ground and stared punching one of the guy in the face climbing on his body.

Suga : how dare you put your filthy hands on her??!?!!!!!

He punched hard on his jaw and a cracking sound was herd indicating that broke his jaw.! My eyes widen in fear and i ran towards him  and held his arm preventing him on throwing one more punch on the unconscious guy on the ground.

Me : suga stop it that's enough!!!!

Suga : HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU!!??? I WILL KULL THIS MOTHRFUCK*R!!!!
I WILL KILL EACH ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

He yelled that made me flinch hard but I can't loose my shit now other wise he will really kill those guys. !

Me : suga!! Please don't!!

With that I started crying hugging his arm , his eyes soften looking at me and his body relaxed , I fell on my knees crying hard . he screwed towards me and hugged me tight.
Others where surroundings us right now looking at me with tears in their eyes .
Slowly slowly each one of them hugged me and suga forming a big hug. I felt so safe in their arms like no one can harm me , no one can lay a single finger on me.! It was amazing. Soon we broke the hug .

Namjoon : guys let's go inside, girls must be worried.

Everyone nodded and got up from the ground.

Me : h..how did you g..guys find me ?

Taehung: when you were gone for more than 10 mins , harleen become worried and called you but you left your phone at the table. She panicked and asked us to look for you cause Jenni and nayeon were drunk and she can't leave them alone .

I nodded my head .

Me : g..guys ?

Everyone: yeah?

Me : can you do me a favour??

Jhope: what is it?

Me : please don't tell harleen, Mina di or anyone else what happened here.

I pleaded them but they looked unsure and hesitant for a min.

Me : please, I just don't want them to worry about me , and it's Mina di's wedding tomorrow I don't want to spoil her mood please.

They all sighed and nodded.

Jimin : okay , only for Mina di.

Me : thank you so much guys. 

Jin : okay now let's go , but aditi are you sure that you are not hurt anywhere ?

Me : noo , I am totally fine.

Junkook; okay then let's go inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 47.8K 51
"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devil, who had nothing to lose, and not just...
2.3K 276 16
Poetry โค Inspired by The legendry poems and many talented poets on wattpad, After writing books i decided to try my skills in poetry too. This wou...
172K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...