chasers : j of stayc

By moonisblues

every victory, every race, every fight and every loss led her to who she was today. PREQUEL TO SO BAD. More

[0] playlist
[1] prologue
[2] adrenaline
[3] dollar bills
[4] changes
[6] uninvited guest
[7] show and prove
[8] humiliated
[9] morality
[10] the man himself
[11] chrome hearts
[12] vivienne westwood
[13] pretty fighter
[14] white cougar
[15] the chase
[16] the secret
[17] last dance
[18] setting sun
[19] the suited man
[20] da coda: end to start
authors note

[5] a dream

25 3 0
By moonisblues

edited:

yeeun parked her car in front of a building, and yoon and yeeun exited the car. the building looked run down, and yoon could tell from how the roller shutters were starting to rust. yeeun unlocked the shutters and flipped a switch beside it. 

the roller shutters let out a squeak before the sounds of chains winding were heard. the shutters started rolling up by themselves, and it revealed a garage. there was a car covered with a waterproof sheet. yeeun took a cloth from her car and wiped the switches in the garage before turning the lights and fans on. 

"this garage belonged to my granddad, who used to teach me how to fix cars. i haven't opened it ever since he passed away," yeeun said, a tint of sadness in her voice. she walked to the car and pulled the sheets away, revealing a 1965 ford mustang. 

"let's clean this place up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
353K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...