Caged Dove ( O...

By My_Red_Hearts

" I will not kill you Dove. I will make you beg to kill you, But I will not give that peace to you. GET READY... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part -8

Part 4

164 11 1
By My_Red_Hearts

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Please vote my book and follow me🥺🥺

Author pov:

Flashback, (Before Vincenzo get to know about his sister death)

Sasha cried badly when she get to know that the girl who died is the sister of the big mafia King Vincenzo.

Valentina tried to console her but Sasha did not stop her crying,
" Sasha nothing will happen we will tell them it is just a mistake " Valentina said trying to console Sasha.

Sasha shook her head," No valen you don't know, he is known as heartless and ruthless man. He will never give anyone a chance, I am so afraid what if he do something to my family " Sasha told between her cries.

Just then Sasha mom and sister came their,
" Sasha what happened?" Her mom asked as she hugged Sasha tightly.

Sasha broke down into loud cries,
" m-mom, I have destroyed everything mom " Sasha said and cried loudly. Her mom rubbed her back and looked at her daughter in confusion.

Valentina explained everything to Sasha's mom, her mom sat down on the chair with shock.
" What have you done Sasha?" Her mom whispered and held her head with both hands.

" M-mom what sh-should I do, if he get to know I killed his sister he will destroy our entire family " Sasha said holding her mother hands tightly.

Sasha mother stood up and went towards Valentina and held her hands, Valentina startled at the sudden touch.

" Velentina daughter please do something, please save us " Sasha mom requested Valentina.

" Aunty you don't worry, we will definitely tell the situation to them he will understand us " Valentina said squeezing Sasha mom's hands.

" No dear I also heard so much about that man, he will definitely kill us without any mercy. Please save us please " Sasha mom said and broken into tears hugging Valentina tightly.

Valentina always considered Sasha mom as her own mother. Valentina also felt bad for them but what can she do?.

" Valentina you are the only one who can help us right now please dear " Sasha mom requested her making Valentina confuse.

" Please dear tell him that you are the one who shot the girl " Her mom requested Valentina, Valentina became shock listening to her.

" NO WAY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, How can you just destroy other girl's life " Antony yelled at Sasha mom coming towards them.

" Valentina is also a girl just like your daughter, how can you even ask something like that " Antony said in disbelief.

" Dear please help us, you don't have anyone for you. But for us Sasha is everything my health is detoriating and my small daughter is still studying please help us Valentina please " Sasha mom begged infront of Valentina. Valentina tears fell down hearing Sasha's mom words of not having anyone in her life.

" What is this aunty, Valentina have me and I don't accept to your decision, Valentina will not take the blame on her head " Anyony said and side hugged Valentina who is still in her trance.

Sasha mom fell on her knees and held Valentina's legs, Valentina startled and moved back looking down with shock,
" Please I am requesting you, please help us dear please " Sasha mom requested joining her hands infront of Valentina.

Valentina made her mom stand up,
" Aunty please don't do this, you are like my mother " Valentina said with tears flowing from her eyes.

" Please daughter help this mother please " sasha mom begged Valentina, Valentina don't know what to do? She is in big dilemma. What if something happens to her Career she can't take risk. As she was about to deny Sasha mom request.

Sasha's mom held her heart feeling pain, she fell down unconcious. " MOM " Sasha yelled and ran towards her mother.

" Doctor doctor " Valentina yelled for doctor and they took Sasha mom to the ICU.

" Valen baby please don't do this, please " Antony said hugging Valentina tightly, after sometime doctor came out.

" What happened to my mom? Is she ok?" Sasha asked the doctor.
" She is so weak and if she take any other shocking news then we cannot help her, please make her happy " doctor said and looked at Valentina.

" You all go inside, she want to talk something to you guys " doctor said and went away.

Sasha, Valentina and Antony went inside, Sasha immediately hugged her mom. Valentina went towards her mother
" Pl-Please de-dear help us " Sasha mom shuttered looking at Valentina.

" Aunty please don't do th-" Antony was cut off by valentina.

" I WILL DO IT AUNTY " Valentina said making Antony shock. He looked at her with wide eyes while Valentina is shedding unlimited tears.

Sasha mom smiled widely and hugged Valentina,
" THANK YOU DEAR THANK YOU SO MUCH " she said and kissed Valentina forehead.

" Promise me Valentina you will do it right?" Sasha mom asked forwarding her hand to promise. Valentina nodded her head and placed her hand on Sasha mom's hand.

" I PROMISE YOU AUNTY "

~End of flashback~

In Valentina house,

" Why did you do that Valen? "  Antony asked Cleaning Valentina wound on her lip. Valentina hissed and shed her tears. Antony kissed her eyes.

" Sh-she is like my mom Tony, how can I just walk away when they are in trouble " Valentina said gulping down her tears. Antony hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

" I love you so much baby, I will always be there for you forever " Antony said and crashed his lips on her.

After sometime they broke the kiss and touched their foreheads.
" Thank you so much for being there for me " Valentina whispered. Antony smiled and pecked her lips.

Vincenzo pov:

I trashed everything in my room, I sat on down leaning my head to the bed,
" My sister, mom I couldn't protect my sister. I am such an bad Brother. I lost her mom, l lost her." I whispered looking at sky.

My tears are flowing continuously, my eyes turned red in rage thinking about her who killed my baby,
" I will make your life hell. Just wait and watch, I thought to Cherish and love you forever but now I will loath you and hate you forever, I will cage you and torture you until your last breath, dove" I whispered in dark tone.

After few minutes my bedroom door got opened, I looked behind and found Luca with messy hair and red eyes. He came towards me.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL THAT BITCH THEN AND THERE " Luca growled refering to Valentina.
I clentched my palms thinking about that whore.

" I will not kill her " I said and looked at the empty wall with dark gaze.

" WHAT?" Luca yelled, l looked at him and a dangerous smirk formed on my lips.

" I will not kill her, I will show her the hell. I will not give easy death to the one who killed my sister " I said in stern voice. He looked at me and nodded his head.

" I want you to devast her to an extent which will be difficult for her to stand up again " Luca said in dark tone making me nod my head, his tears are flowing continuously. I went towards him and hugged him tightly.

He broke down into tears,
" I lo-love her so mu-much, I still couldn't bel-believe she is no more " he whispered and hugged me tightly. My eyes shed silent tears.

" Why God takes good people with them, why can't he see us happy? WHY? " He said and roared at the end. My eyes turned red and jaw clentched tightly.

I broke the hug, " Luca we should not cry, we need to make her cry" I said as he wiped his tears.

I walked towards my window and looked at the moon, " I will make her cry, her eyes will not shed tears, Her eyes will shed blood. Fly how much you want for this night dove, once sun shines your life turns dark. " I whispered

~In the Morning~

Valentina pov:

I got up and went inside the bathroom, I looked myself in the mirror. My face looked tired, I signed and sprinkled water on my face.

I freshen up and came out of bathroom. I went into my closet and got dressed.

I went downstairs to find Antony setting breakfast on the table.
" Baby good morning " Antony wished and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and hugged him tightly, " I love you so much Antony " I whispered with a small smile.

" I love you more princess " he said and kissed my cheeks. I can see immense love in his eyes, eventhough god took my parents away from me he gave me this loving person who will understand me, cherish me and stand by my side in every situation.

" Come baby, today I made your favourite pancakes" he said making me smiled widely. He smiled looking at me.

We had our lunch and went out for police station.
We entered the station, everyone are looking at me and started whispering.

Only me, Sasha and Antony know about actual truth. That is why everyone are thinking I was the one who killed a girl. I looked down with embarrassment. Antony wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I looked at him who is already looking at me with smile.

Sasha came towards me and took me to empty room, I startled at her sudden grab.

She hugged me tightly and started sobbing,
" I am s-sorry valen, so So-sorry, this is all because of me " Sasha said in between her sobs. A lone tear escaped my eyes, but I wiped it off immediately.

I held her and shook my head,
" No problem, I will try to solve this issue " I said and wiped her tears.

" But he is big mafia, I don't know what will he do to you?" She said looking at me with sad eyes.

" Nothing will happen ok? Let's go " I said and walked out of the room.

As I came towards my desk, Jace told me Mr. Martin is calling me. I signed and nodded my head.
I know he will definitely scold me or even beat me.

I knocked on his door earning a come in from him. I entered inside and wished him,
" You called for me sir?" I said and looked at him. He nodded his head and stood up from his seat.

" Valentina I still couldn't believe you did this " he said with disappointment. I looked down.

" Sorry sir, it is a mis-" I was cut off by him.

" You are not the one to say sorry valentina, I should be the one to say sorry. You have destroyed everything for you " he said making me frown.

" What happened? Sir I know I made a big mistake but please let me talk to Mr. Vincenzo and explain the situation there " I said and looked at him. He signed and shook his head. He went towards his table and took a envelope in his hands. I frowned looking at him. He forwarded the envelope, I took it in my hands.

" YOU ARE REMOVED FROM THIS JOB VALENTINA " He said making me froze, I looked at him with wide eyes.

" Wh-what?"

Hey RedHearts♥️,

Hope you have enjoyed chapter, please support me with votes and your follows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.4K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
2.2M 66.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
380K 8K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
422K 9.3K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...