all my dreams | trevor zegras

By cIayevans

"Of course I like you, you idiot. How many hits to the head have you taken?" A Trevor Zegras fanfiction Copyr... More

before reading
i. marriage pact
ii. cry and shit my pants
iii. shameless flirting
iv. new boy toys
v. i'm sweating
vi. your type
vii. personal puck bunny
viii. do it, sweet cheeks
ix. bark bark
x. approved nicknames
xi. bare minimum
xii. all your bitches
xiii. kind of hot
xiv. after i die
xv. girls night
xvi. stinky hockey boys
xvii. hot as sin
xviii. easy
xix. the guest room
xx. side eye
xxi. emotional damage
xxii. commiting homicide
xxiii. freeze to death
xxiv. some wyn time
xxv. you daft fool
xxvi. top choice
xxvii. you're the brains
xxviii. wife her up
xxix. in time out
xxx. graham-phobic
xxxi. spice
xxxii. full adults
xxxiii. my boyfriend's closet
xxxiv. little girl scout
xxxv. spotify wrapped
xxxvi. my brain is exploding
xxxvii. my wifey
xxxviii. happiness

epilogue

1.9K 34 31
By cIayevans

epilogue

wynbauer: Here's to my first summer with my favorite hockey boys and my dogs. Hopefully there will be so many more. 💙🤍💙🤍 Thank you to my boy toy for the pics.

Tagged | Trevor Zegras

99.7k likes

trevorzegras: My girl. I'm so damn lucky.

Tagged | Wynn Bauer

971.5k likes

wynbauer: Camping out with my loves.

Tagged | Trevor Zegras

28.6k likes

trevorzegras: This view is almost as amazing as when I'm looking at my girl. So glad to bring her here (beat you to it, Ava!!). ❤️

Tagged | Wyn Bauer

979.9k likes

wynbauer and trevorzegras: Can't wait to share a last name and the rest of our lives. Starting now (or really three years ago). 🤍🤍

1.3M likes

——————

         The morning of her birthday just a few months after the proposal, Wyn wakes up way too early and sneaks out of the bed to leave the house. Trevor's plan had been to surprise her in bed with breakfast, but when he woke up at nine to his alarm, he's shocked to find the bed empty and her side of the bed chilled. He looks around in confusion, not sure what to do now. He checks her location, but it's turned off which confuses him, but Violet's is also off and that somewhat soothes him (though it probably shouldn't, knowing those two girls). He's home alone for a little bit with their dogs and cat, relaxing and double checking all the plans for the rest of the day. But then soon enough, the front door to their shared home opens up and she comes into the house, a wide smile on her face.

"Happy birthday, babe," he says, moving off the couch to hug his fiancé.

She grins, pressing up on her toes so that she can kiss him, "Thank you baby."

After pulling away from her, he takes a moment to scan her outfit for any sort of clue as to where she's been. She's dressed in a white crop top that's sleeveless on one side, paired with a pair of white high wasted flare pants in a nicer material than just denim. He's not surprised to see her favorite sandals on her feet, as she's always wearing those. But the way her hair is done effortlessly, even though he knows she put a lot of effort in, and the makeup on her face and the white clothing makes him a bit uneasy.

"Where have you been, Wyn?" he asks, quirking an eyebrow at her.

"Oh, here and there," she shrugs, using her left hand to brush hair behind her ear and something catches his eyes in that moment.

Instead of the engagement ring he had just proposed to her with just months ago, she's wearing a single band glittering with diamonds. He reached out and grabs her hand, pulling it closer to him, noticing the fact that there's two other gems worked in and he knows for a fact that one of them is an emerald, which is her birthstone, and the other is purple, probably amethyst. When his gaze finds her face again, her cheeks are pink as she watches him process the ring on her finger.

"Elowyn Louise Bauer, what did you do?" he asks, stepping closer to her and cupping her face.

She shrugs, "I went to the courthouse with Violet."

"Why?"

"Did you forget about our pact?" she asks, pouting her lips and wrapping a hand around his wrist.

"What?"

"If neither of us were married by the time we were twenty-five, we would get married. So we got married on my birthday."

He laughs out loud, leaning down and resting his forehead on hers, "Jesus Christ, Wyn."

"We figured you forgot. Graham just wanted to see if we would actually do it."

"What am I gonna do with you?"

"Love me forever still. And marry me after we get an annulment."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to love you forever no matter what."

There's laughter between the two of them as she tackles him in a hug, ending up lifted off the ground and her legs wrapped around his waist, her lips pressed against his and his fingers playing with her strands of hair. And even though she decided to spend the morning of her twenty-fifth birthday marrying her best friend in a courthouse ceremony that was more planned out than Trevor would like to think about, he's so grateful to have found her and fallen in love with her.

—————

wynbauerbennett and violetbauerbennett: These are the faces of wifed up twenty-five year old women.

1.1M likes

wynbauerbennett: Michigan summers with my babies and my favorite hockey boys. Forever grateful for the life we've created. 🤍

Tagged | Trevor Zegras

816.1k likes

trevorzegras and wynzegras: 6.26.27 🤍💍

3.9M likes

trevorzegras: Wife looks good on this girl, even if it's take two for her. #honeymoon

Tagged | Wyn Zegras

2.1M likes

wynzegras: I always dreamed of barefoot days in the kitchen in the love of my life's shirt. I never thought it would be this good.

981.4k likes

wynzegras: You are in love.

791.7k likes

wynzegras and trevorzegras: Coming soon. 🤍 #babyzegras

4.5M likes

——— ALICE'S NOTE ———

sorry this took me even longer to put together than the final chapter. i just couldn't get into a groove to write the real life bit in the middle. i meant for there to be more meat to it, but that's what you get. i don't know that i have an elaboration to their baby and i have no shame about that. just accept the love and the wrap up to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 424 24
"cause your so gorgeous, i can't say anything to your face, cause look at your face"
90.9K 1K 28
stella zegras, twin sister of trevor zegras, navigates her way through the ups and downs of being the only female on the new jersey devils, or any nh...
144K 1.4K 33
in which a famous YouTuber meets a famous Hockey player. touch her and you die trope modern au Quinn Hughes x OC
90.6K 1.3K 20
bakudeku one shots I liked -Completed-