𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

By ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... More

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁

3.4K 87 283
By ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/n- Ok, yall, TELL me you did not cry when you saw this picture. I mean...I squealed. And cried. And had to suffocate myself in my pillow so I didn't scream

Sort of a short chapter. The next one is going to be SUPER long so please be warned and get some popcorn or something.

Guys...with that picture....its so innocent! Its kind of hard to write dirty stuff like that TnT

y/n's POV

I sit on the outside of the door, waiting for Muichiro to come back inside. Well, when I say that I'm sitting...I'm sitting in absolute defeat. What if Ryuu's telling him everything?! Nononono, I might have to run.

I should...

I start get up, but the door opens. I see a glimpse of Ryuu walking away, while Muichiro closes it. I stand up quickly as he walks forward.

My frustration comes back to me, "HEY! Where are YOU going?!" I yell.

He doesn't stop walking, "To the bathroom." The bathroom?

Before I can question him he stops, "You better get ready for the festival."

I gasp, "Were going?! Yeah!" I run upstairs and shout a thank you towards Muichiro.

I can believe he is actually letting me go!

...And that he's coming with me...

I Need to look really good then!

I open the door and Mitsuri is cuddling my cat. "O-OH! Mitsuri! Your scared me!" I say, grabbing my chest. She laughs, "Well I'm going to help you get ready for the festival."

"Really?" I ask. Instantly, dread falls over me, "I don't have a kimono though..."

She holds a box out. "Well, Ive gotcha covered!" I start to grab it but she holds it back.

"Now, Y/n. I recommend you look at it carefully." I nod and gently take the kimono out of the box.

Its stunningly beautiful!

The fabric is black with a star background. Its brimmed with turquoise like the inside. The bottom of the kimono looks like rising mist...and the drapes have a moon on them.

The thing that stands out to me the most is the mist. There's no way Mitsuri would actually let me wear this...

"Well, what are you waiting for? Put it on!" She says excitedly. I give her a goofy grin and start to take off my other kimono.

Were both girls so I didn't even bother moving to a different room.

I slide the kimono on with grace. I would surely die if I ripped it now.

I steal a glance at the mirror and see mitsuri smile at my reflection. The kimono fits perfectly on my body...like it was made for me. It's the most comfortable thing I've worn.

"Y/n...you look..SO...Pretty." For some reason, emotion dwells in her words. A soft smile creeps its way to my face. "Thank you Mitsuri. Its absololutely lovely."

The bedroom door starts to open, and we freak out. "H-Hey! Cover your eyes!" Mitsuri yells.

Before a festival, its important to not to look at your partner before leaving.

Muichiro comes in with one hand covering his eyes, and one hand holding something.

"I was just...dropping this off." He says, putting the box on one of my side tables.

"Uh, thanks?" I breath, seeing him nod. Slowly, he backs out of the room.

I guess girls are scary when getting ready for an event....

"Hey, go get the box Y/n." I grab it and carefully open it. Inside is a hair ornament.

Its very pretty, the crystal flowers hang down from the top, and it's a nice blue color.

Misturi's eyes brightened, "So THATS why he went to that shop place yesterday!"

I look at her in confusion. I didn't know about this. "Wait, we were training all day. When did he go?"

"Well, he was up super early. Like around 5:08 or something. I was at the accessory shop to find another hair clip, and I saw him looking at a few of them so I asked him to pick one out for me."

A slight bit of envy crosses my chest. If I had been there, then he could have picked one out for me...

Oh. Wait! That's right, he DID pick one out for me!

She pointed to a cherry blossom clip in her hair, "He said that Obanai would like this one, so I got it."

Her face went red and I laugh. "Thats sweet."

"You know what's even sweeter?"

I look at her; a large smile has appeared on her face. "What?" I ask nervously.

"Well, after I bought the hair pin, he was still looking at the same section, so I went to go ask him who he was buying a clip for..." a faint blush crossed her cheeks, and her eyes closed

I lean forward, to hear what he said,

"And he said it was none of my business." She squealed.

"Huh?! Really?! Wow, he's really mean to people!" I feel her grab my hands.

"Thats not the point though Y/n! He was staring at THAT hair clip for a full thirty-eight minutes before buying it. The fact that he reacted so mean when I asked who it was for...and he bought it for you....HE OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU!!!"

My face feels a wave of heat. He looked that long for a hair pin? For me?

"T-That's impossible Mitsuri..."

She put a hand to may face, "Nonsense! I can tell when people are in love!"

"I-In love?" I mean...

Yes... I am...in love with Muichiro...

"Are you not?" She asks with a sad expression. I sigh. She's got me there. I can't refuse telling her; she is just too cute.

I slightly nod my head, and she screams, "M-M-Mitsuri!!! Shhhhh!!!! We don't want people to hear us."

She laughs, "Oh, No. I hope Uzui's alright."

A wave of guilt passes through me, "Mitsuri...I need to tell you something..."

I motion her to sit on the side of my bed. I guess its time to tell her...about what happened...that night.

__________________________________________________________

"HE DID WHAT?!" She gasps.

So....explaining that wasn't as easy as I thought. "Mitsuri, please don't be mad at him! It wasn't his fault!"

She gives a gentle smile, "Y/n. I'm not mad at either of you. I just shocked that a demon could have that affect on him...he can stand most poisons. Well...then again...that wasn't really a poison."

I sigh in relief. Seeing her face red like that that is confusing though. "So..." She got up from my bed and walked up to me. She moved the strap of the Kimono and revealed the fading bruises. "Muichiro did this?"

I nodded.

"I mean. It makes sense though." She says. My head jerks up in confusion. "What?"

"Well, your teenagers. Your hormones are making you feel and do weird things. Its normal. But..."

She looks sad for a moment,

"But Muichiro had forgotten all his emotions. That's why...You had that affect on him. Normally, for a child, hormones would make you feel....well, strange. Your going through puberty. I mean, you have them right?"

I nod, pleading her to continue.

"But Muichiro never got the chance to start adapting to his hormones. So, they hit him harder than how it would feel if Upper one punched you right now. That's why when your around him...its harder...to adapt."

Harder to adapt?

"Why do I have that affect on him?"

"Because it's strange to have a girl the same age as him say he's your best friend, or hug him, or even smile at him. Not to mention, he's around you most of the time. He was never really around anybody growing up. I can't tell you what he's feeling. But its strong. Whether its friendship, Joy, Confusion, or...Love. He...is the one that needs to tell you."

I look at my hands for a moment. "What if...I just annoy him? I mean..."

"Y/n. I've never seen him flush until that day the hashira saw you."

"Wait, what?" I didn't see him flush at all. In fact, I thought he was just unimpressed by me. Considering how rude he was in the beginning...

"When you walked away with Shinobu and Tanjiro, do you remember when you looked at him and slammed into Tanjiro's back?"

Ha. I remember that like it was yesterday. That was so embarrassing.

"Er, yes."

"Well, I caught Muichiro staring at you when you began to get up and continue walking with Tanjiro. I asked him if he liked you and he blushed for the first time. It was quite the sight. Even Master Ubyashiki smiled at him. That's when of course Muichiro pulled a Muichiro and said that he could tolerate you if you weren't weak."

"A-All that happened and I didn't even know about it?!" I Gasp. This is a SHOCKING discovery.

"Yeah. A lot happened actually. You know how I wanted to train you, but Muichiro did also?"
I silently nodded.

"Well, I DID say that you would make him Furofuki daikon...but he just said that someday he'll train you. And uh..."

She blushed. "What?" I ask desperately.

"He'll...make fun of me when your taken away from me." She said putting her hands on her cheek.

I laugh, "I'm sure he was VERY happy considering I only got a night with you."

"Hey! Who's side are you on here?" She whines. I laugh some more. "Well. I guess I'm going to have to tell him how much he means to me."

She gets serious, "Really?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.-no-. I'm going to tell him he's my best friend."

She starts to pout. Awww. Not the cute face again....

"Mitsuri...I should find a better way to tell him. Not at a festival."

She nods, "Maybe your right."

Suddenly we hear a voice, "Ok Girls, we should probably go."

I can easily recognize who's voice that is. Of course Tengen Uzui is rushing us to the festival.

I don't want to walk downstairs in a cheesy 'princess slow walk down the stairs with your hand on the rail' way so I just casually skip down the stairs. I stop, noticing how different Muichiro looked. He's not wearing his uniform. He still has his blades in visible sight (I have mine, but its under my Kimono), but he's wearing something completely different. A black and grey hakama with a light blue kimono-like robe over top.

He looks...good...

Uzui's POV

D*mn. I heard everything they said upstairs.

I slap Muichiro on the back and he gives me a 'seriously what the h*ll' look. "Tokito. You've impressed me."

"What are you talking about?" he grumbles.

Ah. So he doesn't know that...I know. About what he did to Y/n that night.

Exciting.

I mean, I'm being serious. Even I didn't give any hickeys when I was fourteen. He's really impressed me!

I laugh, "Ok girls, we should probably go!" I holler up the stairs.

I don't want to leave my wives outside any longer. I'm going to study Y/n and Muichiro at this very moment though. How will Muichiro react to Y/n's beauty? What about Y/n? How will she react to Muichiro?

I hear footsteps and Y/n rushing down the stairs. I get it. She doesn't want to look weird 'Slowly descending the staircase'

At that moment, I felt Muichiro's muscles tense. His heartbeat...slowed???

Suddenly Y/n stops at the edge of the stairs and looks at Muichiro. Her heartbeat stopped and sped up faster than I've heard in...a while...

I laugh, "Y/n, I know you didn't want to look cheesy descending the staircase, but right now, you guys look like some romcom play."

Her face flushed brightly. So does Muichiro's.

She shook it off and grabbed his hand, walking to the door. "Well, lets go!"

When I say he looks calm, but doesn't sound calm...I'm honestly taking advantage of my abilities.

I can even hear his breath.

Whew. I cant wait.

To hear what happens tonight.

And maybe see.....

A/n-Part 2 will be released soon! (Don't worry, the story is not ending soon. I've got some worries about that LOL)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 1.6K 15
"𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨!? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬...
23K 354 70
✶. Y/n, a 14 year old girl who's dream is to become ultimately strong. Despite her being a hashira, she can't help but feel so weak. She started wi...
10.2K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
18.6K 410 13
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...