𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 || Janson

By wckdbaelish

★✰★✰★✰★✰★✰ 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 - 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆, 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 �... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

107 8 0
By wckdbaelish

 𝐀 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩. Much to Janson's displeasure, the doctor's simply told him that they'd done all they could for her. The thing was, Janson and patience wasn't something that blended together all too well. Heath and Violet were the same exact way because the two of them were always trying to get into her hospital room. Lillian's the one who monitored her 24/7; under Janson's command.

The man himself hadn't plucked up the courage to see Giada the whole entire time. He'd seen enough when he saw the liveliness and blood oozing all over him. Besides, he'd probably start killing people out of spite. Janson was unsettled by the fact that he had been the one Giada last saw before her eyes closed, dragging her into this infinite sleep. He almost wished it'd been him there instead of her. Anyone but Giada.

He could hardly focus on any of his work without getting outraged. For once, Janson actually felt guilty because he didn't do more to protect her. Now, he had an understanding in a way of why Vince tried his hardest to attack him after he'd killed Mary. The only reason Janson shot the woman in the first place was because Ava told him to. And in his defense, she did betray WCKD... She also knew way too much about them, and there was no way in hell he'd let their secrets come out.

Karma really is a fucking bitch. Janson thought to himself as he stormed into his quarters. Normally, whenever he was having a shitty day, the man always resorted to alcohol. Of course he knew it was an unhealthy habit of his, but at least it was better than homicide. Janson grabbed a bottle of whiskey from his secret stash, throwing the cap somewhere unsearchable in the room.

He tipped the bottle upward towards the sky as he began to down the whiskey like there was no tomorrow. It left a bile down his throat, but since he'd been drinking alcohol for as long as he could remember, Janson had grown accustomed to it. However, he could always tell when people weren't used to it. The way they'd start coughing loudly, squinting their eyes. That's also the way they reacted to cigarettes. Janson got amused by it every time, only ever laughing about it when he's intoxicated or high.

The drunker he got, the more his thoughts suddenly became less important. Janson was almost halfway done with the bottle when he heard a knock at his door. The man frowned, taking another drink as he told the person that they could come in. Cheryl appeared on the other side, opening the door slowly and shutting it behind her softly. She took a look around his quarters with a tiny frown taking over her features. There were clothes scattered in various places throughout the entire thing.

"Cheryl!" Janson quipped hazily, pulling the older woman into a rather tight hug.

And that's how she knew the man wasn't okay in the slightest with the situation at hand. Janson certainly was not a very touchy person, unless he chooses to be. So him openly hugging Cheryl told her right off the bat that he was drunk again for the fifth time that whole week. Besides, she could feel the whiskey bottle pressing up against her back.

Still, Cheryl let Janson hug her for as long as he wanted before he released her. He then turned away from her and stumbled towards his window. One thing that the woman had figured out about the man is that Janson's way more honest when he's had a few to drink. Which is why this was the perfect time in her opinion to find out how he truly felt about Giada.

She followed him over to the window and stood next to him. Janson glanced at her, offering the bottle, but Cheryl shook her head. She could always get drunk with him another day of the week. He shrugged, continuing to drink his beverage. Cheryl was fascinated by how much alcohol Janson was able to intake. The whole entire bottle was almost gone already.

"How long have you been drinking that?" She asked him curiously.

Janson glanced at it with narrowed eyes once he realized that the brown liquid was nearly gone. "About twenty minutes." He said after a while. See, more honest.

Cheryl nodded knowledgeably. "Any reason why you're trying to drink yourself to death?"

"Nope." Janson replied quickly. He made the notion to take another sip, looking pissed off once he realized that the whole bottle was already gone. Letting out a sigh of annoyance, he opened up his window and chucked the glass bottle out of it.

"That's littering," She pointed out.

"Okay, and?" He snorted. The man moved away from the window, kneeling down by a dresser next to his bed. Janson opened it and pulled yet another bottle of whiskey out of it. Cheryl's eyes widened. How much alcohol does this fucking man need? "Maybe it'll hit a crank."

When Cheryl made no response to that comment, Janson added, "Is there something you need, or? I'd like to get back to my peaceful drinking, alone."

She figured there was no way to sugarcoat what she wanted to ask him. Cheryl knew that the man always had some sort of thing for Giada. The precious auburn haired woman that could pull anyone she wanted without really even trying. She watched her go into Janson's office all the time a few months ago after she was done with what she had to do. He didn't even force her either; Giada chose to be in his company with her own freewill. Cheryl didn't understand for the life of her why the younger woman wouldn't go after someone like Thomas; it'd been blatantly obvious that he had a crush on her forever. She could've waited until he's an adult and just gone after him, not someone like Janson.

"Do you love her?" She asked him softly.

Janson tilted his head to the side hazily. "I'm going to need you to be more specific other than; her."

"Giada," Cheryl bit back a little aggressively. "Do you love Giada?"

This caused Janson's face to grow dead serious, a deep look of over-protectiveness corrupting his whole entire face and body. He appeared upset at the mentioning of her, and Cheryl would never forget the numbness in his eyes as he held onto Giada's unmoving body the whole Berg ride back. His hand didn't leave the wound on her stomach, even after it stopped bleeding. And once they did eventually get back, she could still hear Janson practically shouting at the doctors to save her. Nobody reacts that way unless they deeply care about the person.

Janson did not answer her question. Instead he completely avoided it, moving to stand in front of the window as he continued his damned drinking. That little stunt already told Cheryl her answer, and the man hadn't even spoken. His backbones stuck out from the back of his loose t-shirt as he gazed out through the window at the twinkling stars.

"It's okay to love someone you know," Cheryl advised him carefully. "It doesn't make you weak."

"Who said it was?"

"You."

"Oh... that does sound like something I'd say."

Cheryl started walking back towards the door to leave the older man alone with his thoughts. Janson clearly did not want to talk about any of this with her, not that she could fully blame him.

"What if she doesn't wake up?" He contemplated, not turning to face Cheryl once.

"Then fight for her honor," Cheryl answered with a tiny shrug of her shoulders. "Kill the person who shot Giada and along with everyone else who had anything to do with it."

I was already planning on doing that.

Giada's whole body ached, the feeling of life slowly creeping its way back into her bloodstream. She could practically feel the tension coming back into her limbs. The woman honestly had thought she'd been killed because of how much blood she had lost. Giada's side was still numb, not allowing her to forget the incident that happened over a week ago.

She desperately tried to open up her eyes but for some peculiar reason, her body wouldn't allow her too. Giada could hear the beeping of the heart monitor in the background of wherever she was, along with the wires that dangled down her arms. Her subconscious was returning to her faster than her brain had anticipated, clearly.

Something very odd that the woman found that she'd never be able to explain began happening to her. Giada's dreams seemed to be working fine, seeing herself standing in an odd room that she'd never seen in her whole life. Right in front of the woman was a thing called a projector. She didn't even know how it was able to work in thin air.

Giada tried to move around inside of the dream, but nothing worked. Although, the version of herself that she was seeing appeared to be able to move just fine. The woman wanted to cry out in confusion at what in the world was happening. Whatever this was, it certainly couldn't be normal by any means. Sweat began pooling down the woman's head and all over her face as she laid there in that stupid hospital bed with her eyes shut off to the world.

Dream Giada stalked forward with narrowed eyes towards the barely visible device, placing her hand out slowly to touch it. Immediately, the projector turned on. Flashing white lights made the auburn haired woman back up, but not once did she invert her eyes away. Giada eyed the screen curiously as several glitches made their way across the weird thing. It took awhile for the proper picture to actually come into view, and once she could clearly tell what she was seeing; it made the woman even more astounded.

Heath, Violet, and Giada were all standing side-by-side acting like they were some sort of delighted trio. The thing that she found particularly odd was that the brunette woman was visibly pregnant. Their daughter was nearly six months old right now, unless the woman was going through a secret pregnancy that nobody else knew about. No, that was impossible. She'd seen Violet the day of the accident, and there had been no sign of any baby bump. So why was Giada there with Heath and Violet when she was? Unless she's beginning to remember the things that were taken away from her....

Just as the simple thought of it invited itself into Giada's mind, she began to see even more. The old Giada looked genuinely happy, despite being the same exact age that she was now. She had her arms wrapped around Heath and Violet as she requested to know what they were planning on naming their unborn daughter. The brunette haired woman admitted she was unsure, and Heath didn't offer anything to the conversation so Giada began throwing random names in their direction. Naomi being one of them. Of course she never found out they took one of Giada's suggestions and used it until recently.

Then another person joined the conversation, and Giada nearly fell backfirst onto the floor. It was Janson; the man she wasn't ever expecting to see here. He looked the same as he did now with those fluffy turtlenecks he always wore. Giada and Violet always used to tease him about it, saying that it was completely fine with them if Janson's a little bit; fruity. The older man would shoot them a weirded out expression, and that would make the female duo burst out laughing like a bunch of high school girls.

"Is Giada bombarding you two about names, again?" Janson inquired seriously, shooting the auburn haired woman a stern look. Violet shrugged as Heath bumped shoulders with the other man in the room.

"I need someone to come up with one," Violet mused calmly. She glanced in Heath's direction bluntly before adding, "Since he only seems to be interested in the conceiving parts."

"I am not!" Heath blatantly argued. He raised his hands up in the air with exasperation as Janson and Giada both stood there judging silently. The two of them had their arms crossed with their blue eyes narrowed. "And you didn't object to us having sex either, so it's not fully my fault!"

"Of course I wouldn't object!" Violet exclaimed. "Sex feels so fucking good and you're attractive!"

"Wait really?" Heath's annoyance vanished away and so did Violet's anger just like that as she said, "Yes."

Janson and Giada shared glances as the couple began roughly making out in front of them, practically leaping onto one another. That was their cue to leave, and Janson grabbed onto her arm gently. So he always had a thing for touching peoples arms... Giada did not even try to pull away from the man as he guided her away from the scene. Instead, she was openly blushing. Things were beginning to add up in her head, but she had to see more before she started to come up with a conclusion.

Once they were in another hallway, they both started talking. Giada supposed she should continue discussing what she was talking about with Heath and Violet earlier. She didn't see the harm in brainstorming things because it didn't necessarily mean that it was going to happen.

"If you ever had a son or a daughter, what would you name them?" She inquired curiously.

Janson thought on the question, raising his hand up to scratch his chin. His stubble was just barely visible, but his jawline stood out prominently to the point where Giada desperately wanted to brush her fingers against it gracefully.

"I don't know." He said finally, sounding half uncertain. "Never gave it much thought."

"Hmm," Giada hummed thoughtfully. "I honestly couldn't see myself bringing a child into a world like this unless I knew he or she would be protected."

"That's smart, I suppose." Janson replied tonelessly. He glanced down at her to see that she was already looking up at him with her big blue eyes, and at that he actually smiled. Giada remembered telling the man at some point that he should smile more often. But men never usually did that, it was almost like they preferred to act like they were too good to do that.

The first time she met Janson showed up on the projector too, and it turns out that it had been at the facility that she was staying at. In the very halls the auburn haired woman trasped through every single day.

She'd been walking with Violet as per usual, but this must've taken place before the brunette had gotten herself pregnant. Heath wasn't anywhere to be seen and this surprised Giada. Did they just not know each other yet, or?

Anyways, Violet caught a glimpse of a taller figure walking towards them. A huge devilish smirk grew onto her face as she exchanged looks with Giada. The auburn haired woman appeared to be confused on what in the world her friend was going off about.

Without any type of warning, suddenly Violet launched Giada forward into the upcoming person before scurrying off to hide somewhere. Her face collided with Janson's chest, and she held her hands up against him to try and resteady herself. The older man grabbed onto both of Giada's forearms to assist her, gazing down at the woman in puzzlement.

"Sorry," She apologized shyly.

Giada could never recall herself being a shy person around anyone. Especially not a man. Unfortunately, the blushing got even more intense when he began speaking to her with that godly accent of his.

"Watch where you're going," He said grumpily as he eyed her up and down with judgment gleaming in his sapphire eyes.

From far away, it almost gave the illusion that Janson had brown eyes until you got really close to him. Then you could actually see what a pretty blue color they were. While Giada's eyes were a noticeably lighter blue than his.

Janson didn't seem to be in a very good mood when they first met, but his features did soften as Giada quickly backed away from him. She kept muttering repeated apologies under her breath. Goada vowed she was surely going to kill Violet for this one. Especially after she found out later that evening that the man she ran into was in charge of this whole place.

They separated after that happened, and Giada instantly set off to find Violet because she knew where the damned woman was standing. The brunette had presumably watched the whole scene with an overwhelming amount of amusement. Giada never glanced back at Janson once; mainly because she was way too embarrassed to. But the older man kept looking back at the auburn haired woman without any emotion on his face before disappearing. That wasn't going to be the last time Giada saw Janson though, even after her memories of him got stripped from her.

As strange as it was, the younger woman had caught feelings for the older man. And once this happened, Giada suddenly found it was nearly impossible to be attracted to anyone her age. Anytime she was free, she usually tried to go find Janson to see what he was up to. On occasion, Giada would just stare at the man's hands as he wrote rapidly. It turned out that Janson's handwriting was seamlessly neater than hers. Of course he would notice it eventually and tell the woman to stop gawking at him because it was considered inappropriate.

Despite her growing feelings for him, Thomas began talking to Giada about his misgivings at WCKD was doing. He didn't think it was right and he believed that the children should be free, not being experimented on for something they didn't even cause. Giada did agree with this, and when Thomas asked her to help him; the woman obliged.

While Giada had already planned on not telling Janson what she was up to, she still tried to change his mind about the whole situation. She told him that he had to know that none of what they were doing here was humane. The sad thing was that Janson actually did agree with what Giada told him, but he shrugged it off saying that it was necessary for the continuation of the world. Then he sent her away, leaving Giada to find the one person she needed to help her go through with this plan to free a bunch of the children since Janson wouldn't help her. Thomas.

Together, Thomas and Giada approached Mary, the woman Janson killed in the future, and discussed their plan with her. After some pondering on it, the two of them gave the older woman the coordinates to every single WCKD facility to ever exist. They knew that they were going to pay for what they did with their lives.

WCKD figured out what they did nearly immediately. Even after Thomas and Giada went their own separate ways to make it harder for the guards to find them. She was still stuck on the fact that she hadn't only betrayed Heath and Violet, but Janson too. Giada had destroyed her bonds with all three of them within a two hour timespan.

The guards got ahold of the woman and threw her into an empty operating room. They locked the door, leaving Giada there all alone for at least ten minutes before the doors opened. Her heart sank into her chest once she realized it was Janson, and for the first time in forever; Giada could read his facial expression easier than a book. Her betrayal had stung the normally heartless man in a way either of them never thought to be possible.

"Why'd you do it, Giada?" Janson demanded, the hurt in his piercing gaze quickly turning into anger. "Why the fuck would you help fucking Thomas pull off something like this?"

"Because I did what I believed to be right," She answered softly. The auburn haired woman slowly crept closer to the older man. Giada looked into his cold gaze as she said, "I wanted you to help me though, not him."

"But since you couldn't convince me, you went to your second best option," Janson responded scornfully, crossing his arms. "You do realize that boy has been in love with you for like, forever?"

"I don't love him though," Giada's voice was barely a decibel over a whisper. "I never will."

Janson shot her an expression mixed with annoyance and disbelief. Who else in the world would the woman care about? She moved even closer to him as the man started eyeing her up and down with a suspicious gleam in his eye. Giada supposed she may as well take her shot seeing as he was probably going to kill her after this happens anyways.

She approached him and roughly connected their lips together. Luckily for Janson and Giada, there weren't any security cameras in that room. The man stiffened at the sudden contact, but it didn't take him long before he wrapped one of his arms around her waist. Janson pulled her so close to him that their hips were brushing up against them.

He'd wanted to kiss her for as long as he could remember. Janson just didn't know that she'd wanted to as well. He just wished it were on better terms than this as he squeezed the syringe in his hands. Janson allowed himself to savor kissing Giada for a few more seconds before stabbing the sedative into her neck. It pained him more than it should as he injected the contents of it inside of Giada.

She stiffened openly as she tried to back away from Janson. Giada raised her hand up to touch her neck, her lips were already red and swollen.

There was pure freight in her voice as she asked fretfully, "What did you do to me?"

She tried to walk away from him, but figured out that her legs were beginning to not work properly.

"You might not want to do that, Giada," Janson replied instead, reaching forward to grab onto her shoulders gently. "This is the best thing for you."

"I-" Giada started to speak, but couldn't as her eyes rolled back; only revealing white.

She nearly fell onto the ground, however Janson didn't let her. He would always be the man to catch her despite the situation. Her beautiful blue eyes snapped shut, and when the woman would awake, she'd have no recollection of anything that went down here. She wouldn't remember anything; including Janson himself. He knew it was selfish to do something like this to her, but he'd much rather have Giada despise him and be alive than love him and be dead.

The last thing Giada saw before the projector turned off was her laying in Janson's strong grasp. Then her eyes snapped open, the light from the hospital room inviting itself into her head. Janson's the reason I lost everything. It was all him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1K 24
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. ~ 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚘...
54.2K 1.3K 20
Natalie was the daughter of a man who worked for wicked called Janson. Although she was immune she never understood why he wouldn't experiment on her...
52.6K 1.9K 72
She wakes up in a cage cold and confused. She refuses to show any weakness in this strange new place; she shoves everything down, deep down behind a...
2.1K 79 17
y/n is 19 and she has gotten out of the maze and was 'rescued' by Janson. she starts to fall head over heels for him until he tells her his secret...