𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 || Janson

By wckdbaelish

★✰★✰★✰★✰★✰ 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 - 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆, 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 �... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

82 8 0
By wckdbaelish

  𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞. Janson tugged Giada to stand next to him a little further away from the group of people who would pounce at any given second. He didn't want her anywhere near them just in case.

"Who is it?" She asked him softly.

"Don't worry about it." He said gruffly. "Just stay next to me or any of the guards and you'll be just peachy."

Okay then. Far enough in the distance, the sound of fast moving wind echoed throughout the whole clearing. Lights were blaring up above them, forcing Giada to snap her eyes shut as sand started scattering all around them. She squeezed Janson's hand tighter than she intended and he simply just let her. No one would see the exchange anyways.

A large Berg landed onto the sandy ground, and after a few moments of silence; the doors opened. This revealed several more guards, and they bounded out like it was a damn cult. Right directly in the middle was an older blonde haired woman who was wearing all white. She stood out vibrantly as she walked out into the clearing. However, Giada immediately noticed the man next to her stiffened, and he released her hand rapidly.

Her heart sank as she watched the woman approach them with a blank facial expression. Giada quickly realized it was Ava Paige, the woman who pretended to commit suicide on a monitor. Janson abandoned Giada right then and there to go talk to her.

"It'll be enough," He reassured her.

Ava gazed around the crowd disregardingly, frowning. She didn't seem like she approved of what he told her, but the older woman made no comment on it.

"Get them on," Ava ordered him instead.

And Janson didn't even make an argument against it. He did start yelling at everyone to move their asses and get them on, which made Giada begin to blush. Why does men yelling turn me on?

His eyes settled into Giada for a second, and then he turned and walked off elsewhere. Ava walked next to Giada, looking her up and down suspiciously. She didn't even offer the young woman any type of greeting, just simply motioned for Giada to follow her.

Then Ava beckoned towards Thomas, who was on the ground; glaring at them all with pure hatred. He even looked at Giada that way, like he didn't even recognize who she was anymore. The auburn haired woman had been one of the first people to defend him in the Glade because she sympathized with the boy. And now look what they've became.

"Hello, Thomas." Ava greeted him. The teenage boy didn't respond as he continued to stare at the woman in outrage.

She stood there next to the older woman, feeling very awkward and uncomfortable. Giada had no clue if she should walk away or not, and she was silently cursing out Janson for leaving her here alone with a woman who probably wanted her dead. The woman began to pick at her fingernails as the traitor finally decided to show her face to the crowd.

Teresa walked over to Ava carefully, not even acknowledging her former friends. She briefly glanced at Giada as the auburn haired woman crossed her arms.

"I'm glad you're safe," The chancellor whispered, pulling the young girl into a hug.

"Wait, what's going on?" Newt asked with a frown. It was evident on all of their faces that they'd watched the exchange and now they were extremely confused.

It didn't help that Teresa didn't offer anyone an explanation, and Giada certainly wasn't going to as she looked down at her feet. Suddenly, the ground became way more interesting than what was going on around her.

"She's with them," Thomas announced coldly. I don't think I've ever seen him this pissed off before.

"Since when?" demanded Minho from where he was on the ground.

"Teresa's always had an evolved appreciation of the greater good," Janson's loud voice chimed into the conversation. "Once we restored her memories." Do you write poetry or something? She thought with a frown.

Then the man walked behind the two women before he reached Giada's side. Janson glanced down at Giada to find she was already looking up at him. And he certainly did not miss when the younger woman scooted herself away from Ava so she could be closer to him. Janson re- positioned his body, making it to where he stood somewhat in front of her in a protective type of way. Like a barrier, or a bodyguard.

"Contrary to what you may believe, we aren't monsters!" Ava informed the teenagers loudly. And Giada began to wonder if everyone at WCKD was a professional at preparing speeches... "We need to find the Cure, the world will be a lot better off if we do. We just need-"

"What, more blood?" An older, long haired woman shouted. She stood up, pushing through multiple guards and children.

"Hello Mary," Ava greeted her coolly. Giada was too busy watching the exchange between the two older women, same with everyone else; so none of them noticed that Janson had pulled out his gun. It was currently in his right hand, kind of hidden within the depths of his jacket. "I hoped we'd meet on better circumstances."

"I regret a lot of things, but not this!" The woman called Mary shouted in defiance. "At least I have a clear conscience."

"So do I."

Without any type of warning, Janson's gun went off. Giada clamped her hands over her eardrums because the gunshot made them hurt so terribly. He kept a straight face as a pool of blood began to form onto the woman's stomach. Mary was so stunned to the point where she couldn't speak, so she simply stared at Janson like he'd betrayed her.

Giada gawked at the scene in horror as the woman fell limply to the ground. The blood dyed her hands red and the blonde haired guy leapt forward to try and get ahold of her body, but the guards wouldn't let him. At least three guards had to hold the man down, but he still screamed the most hateful words in Janson's direction. And what did Janson do? He fucking smirked.

He placed his gun back into its holster, outright refusing to meet Giada's eyes. He predicted that she was backing away from him slowly, and that's exactly what the woman did. Janson figured he'd just deal with Giada later. He would've right now, but he had other things to worry about.

"Alright, get the rest of them on!" She shouted, and the guards moved to obey her command. Giada didn't even know why they'd stopped in the first place.

So that's what they started to do until they were of course interrupted. Suddenly, Thomas pulled a whole fucking bomb out of his pocket; waving it everywhere. Where the hell did he get one of those from?

"Let them all go or I'll blow everyone up!" He screamed at them.

Giada was still shaking, but she could tell that it was taking everything for Janson not to pound the boy to death. The guards held their weapons threateningly at them, and shockingly enough the man was trying to convince them not to shoot. She wouldn't be shocked by the fact that Janson would probably like it if this whole place turned into a bloodbath.

"You know we can't do that, Thomas!" Ava hissed as Janson encouraged him to think about what he was doing.

"Do it," Minho said daringly to the brunette as he approached with Newt and Frypan behind him.

"Yeah, Thomas. We're ready," Newt whispered.

Thomas was visibly shaking as he dragged his tongue across his lips. He clearly did not want to blow them all up, but something told Giada that he'd surely end up going through with it. However, he had to say something to someone else there. Thomas glanced up to meet Giada's eyes slowly.

"What about you, Giada?" He inquired, making the woman freeze. "Are you still on our side after all this time?"

"You left me behind, all of you did. I watched you leave me without really even giving it a second thought." She replied slowly, and in that moment Giada made up her mind where her allies truly lied. "WCKD's the only reason I didn't die in there, so anything I do now is for them."

Technically, it was Janson who had saved her; not WCKD itself. The woman guessed he didn't want Ava knowing that he was the wholehearted reason for her still being alive. She was doing all of this for him, not her. At least Giada could admit that for herself now. Janson did not look in Giada's direction when she'd proclaimed her alliances, but his eyes did soften. Only for a few seconds because then the rough desire to ensure nothing happened to her grew stronger.

"That's all I needed to know," Thomas said, unable to contain the amount of hurt in his voice.

His finger dangled over the trigger, but then in the distance a truck came speeding towards the black helicopter. The collision made parts start flying everywhere, and that must've been the subjects cue to fight. They all scrambled towards the guns and Giada suddenly wished she had brought hers.

Gunshots began to fire from multiple people towards everyone at WCKD, and despite Janson practically whirled around; proceeding to shield Giada's body with his own. He shoved her forward towards the Berg, shouting for her to go. She tried to run back towards him, but at this point the guards grabbed onto her and dragged her away from the older man.

"Fine, I'll go! Just get your hands off of me!" She snapped at the guards, forcing herself to move.

Bullets continued to fire everywhere, several of them in her direction, and Giada tried to dodge them. But seeing as she couldn't tell where they were, it was nearly an impossible mission. She made herself keep running towards the Berg, and when she did, the guards went out to find more people.

Giada leaned her back up against the wall, panting openly. Where the hell did Janson run off to? Another part of her felt giddy because the moment mayhem began to descend, he'd leapt in front of her. More and more people boarded the Berg, subjects and guards. When Ava aboarded, she glanced in Giada's direction, clouding her gaze. Seriously, why does this woman have a problem with me?

Moments later, Janson rushed onto the Berg, clenching his left arm with a purely annoyed facial expression. He didn't really care who he pushed past as he made his way in front of Giada. Neither of them said a word, even as their waists pressed up against each other. Janson and Giada didn't acknowledge the Berg closing and then them beginning to fly high up into the air.

"Are you okay?" Janson whispered slowly, eyeing her up and down.

"Yeah," Giada said, pausing when she felt something oozing out of her mouth and down her chin. She dragged her hand across it, seriously feeling embarrassed if she was drooling, but it turns out it wasn't drool. It was blood. "Uhm. Maybe I'm not okay?"

As she tried to speak, a jolting pain exploded from her lower stomach. She covered it quickly, tears beginning to form in the woman's eyes. Her face kept gradually getting paler and paler by the second, telling Janson instantly that something wasn't right.

"What's happening to me?" She got out raspily.

An unmaintainable amount of dread seeped its way into Janson's chest as he looked down at her now blood laced hands. It kept oozing down her clothes uncontrollably and that confirmed exactly what he'd been thinking. Giada had been shot. Instantaneously, Janson removed his one hand from his own wound and began addressing hers. The woman had been shot in the side of her stomach.

Giada could no longer stand, the pain of it all becoming unbarring. She began to slide down slowly, and Janson went down with her. The woman couldn't see him because her head was spinning a million miles an hour, but she could feel him. And that was more than enough for Giada.

"It hurts Janson," She bit out painfully.

The man held his hands up against her bleeding stomach, trying to contain the blood loss as he muttered repeatedly, "I know." to her under his breath. Giada wanted to sleep as she held onto his blood covered hands. She made the guess that most of the blood was hers, rather than his own.

"Keep pressure on it," He hissed at her. "And stay awake!"

"I don't think I can," Giada said raspily.

"You're going to have to," Janson replied, his sapphire eyes flashing.

He placed her whole entire body onto his lap, pressing down on the wound. It wouldn't stop fucking bleeding and the man wanted to scream. She couldn't die on him now. She just couldn't. Giada's eyes began to close, causing Janson to keep shaking her body rapidly. If she fell asleep now, the chances of her waking up were very minimum.

"C'mon, Giada." He coaxed out painfully. I need her.

Giada was not supposed to get injured. Janson's hands were fully coated in her blood as he currently ignored the fact his own blood was seeping recklessly down his arm. She slowly reached out to touch his chin, leaving behind some of the red substance that he couldn't give two fucks about. Then the woman had the audacity to smile before she shut her eyes, her body going limp in his arms.

She couldn't be dead. If Giada was, then that means despite how much power he has, Janson wasn't able to save the only woman he had ever loved. And if that were the case, nobody would hold his body down as he killed everyone who had something to do with it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 632 37
⚠️SMUT SCENES AND LANGUAGE⚠️ ~*~ "Does this mean you finally like me?" I asked, smirking, nudg...
54.2K 1.3K 20
Natalie was the daughter of a man who worked for wicked called Janson. Although she was immune she never understood why he wouldn't experiment on her...
18.2K 635 16
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...
52.4K 1.9K 72
She wakes up in a cage cold and confused. She refuses to show any weakness in this strange new place; she shoves everything down, deep down behind a...