Reincarnated as the Mortem Re...

KaijuBird

(Pretty much a crossover fanfic different than the ones I usually do (Also shoutout to @hannahwolf1120 since... Еще

Vulture's Bio/My Bio
Starting Fandoms
Prologue: Reincarnation
Introduced Fandoms, Part 1
Chapter 2: The Hunt
Few fandoms I will introduce
Chapter 3: Sirens
A bit of more fandoms (Part 2?)
Chapter 4: Unpleasant Visit
Chapter 5: Vulture V.S the RDA
A/N
Chapter 6: Helping out the Sirens, Part 1

Chapter 1: Revelation

870 14 6
KaijuBird

(My POV:)

Well.. it has been four days since I awakened in Pandora. Apparently, it seems that the prehistoric creatures I command can survive on any planet as long as it is habitable, or basically has life in it. This obviously meant that the air on Pandora, which would be toxic to us, doesn't choke us.

Well, another thing I learned is that the Ingen Compound's production floor seems to still actually work. This means I can y'know, make more Dinos! Simple as that.

Well.. one thing that I do think would be good to improve on is our friendship with the Na'vi. According to my pterosaurs who go on patrol, apparently they believe me and my creatures in the compound are some kind of monsters sent to possibly destroy Eywa, and envelop the land in chaos, or that's what I heard.

Me: ".. Well, I gotta check up on the possible food sources we found.."

Before I could check up on any possible food source, my personal Pyroraptor "mercenaries" arrive. During my four days, I found them also awake, and decided to promote them to my personal spies and mercenaries.

Since I don't really planned names for them currently, I call them by their colors.

Me: "Green, got anything to say?"

I ask the green one, which is the leader of the pack.

Green: ".. our pterosaur scouts have saw some strange things. Apparently they seem to look like what you call Helicopt-"

Me: "Humans... Green, order the pterosaurs to prepare for the attack. Might not go as I planned, but we'll show ourselves."

Green: "Yes, master Vulture.."

With that said, Green and the rest of the Pyroraptors ran to warn the pterosaurs.

(No one's POV:)

Green was truly right. The 2 pterosaur scouts who were sent to watch the distance between them and the compound could see the Aerospatiale SA-2 Samsons fly towards the compound. These troops and vehicles were sent by the Na'vi's feared adversary, the RDA. A company that had destroyed forests to supposedly mine Unobtanium, something the Na'vi knew went against the Three Ways of Eywa.

Inside one of the Samsons, the pilot began speaking with the other pilots.

Pilot #1: "We are nearing the destination. Damn, that looks pretty old.."

Pilot #3: "Yeah. Apparently the Na'vi fears that hunk of a rusty structure."

Pilot #2: "Well.. we'll find out soon enough..."

The pterosaurs that were spying on them suddenly flew back to the compound to warn Vulture about the vehicles. However, the Na'vi took action first..

Ambushed from above, three of the Samsons were shot down by the Na'vi riding their Ikrans. Since the RDA didn't expect them, they managed to at least do decently, even if Jake Sully wasn't in the clan now. However..

Pilot #6: "Requesting Scorpion Gunships."

While the Na'vi had the advantage due to the ambush, their luck would decrease as the Samsons managed to take down some of them. Many Na'vi and their Ikrans tried to dodge the bullets and missiles, which obviously didn't succeed, especially now that the Scorpion Gunships have arrived.

However, unbeknownst to both the Omatikaya and the RDA, a third party was watching them; Vulture and his dinosaurs. Vulture saw the carnage from inside the Aviary, watching as how Na'vi died and even tried to help their wounded kin. He did not like any bit of this.

Vulture: ".. PTEROSAURS, ATTACK!"

Vulture threw a giant boulder with his mighty strength, sending it straight towards a pair of Scorpion Gunships. As expected, the boulder destroyed the two Scorpion Gunships.

Random Na'vi: ".. What was that?.."

Pilot #10: "We have been attacked by something unspecified in the.. rui-"

Was all the pilot could say as multiple Pteranodon and Geosternbergia swarm the RDA, pecking the pilots and dragging them out of the vehicles, killing then due to the toxic air.

Pilot #12: "Sir, unknown avian enemies inbound!"

The Pterosaurs shredded the Gunships and Samsons as the Na'vi watched.

Na'vi: #14: "Couldn't those be.."

Na'vi #10: "The supposed destroyers of Eywa. They seem to be helping us.."

Suddenly, everyone heard footsteps coming from the Pandoran jungles.

Pilot #3: "Retreat, Retre-"

Suddenly, Vulture jumps from a Cliff, biting the Samson and landing on another cliff.

With that done, only the Na'vi were left. Green and the rest of the Pyroraptors arrived to celebrate their leader's victory.

(My POV:)

Taking down the last vehicle, me and my army finally won. I saw my Pyroraptor mercenaries arrive, mostly to celebrate my recent victory. Unfortunately it did not do anything to keep the Na'vi calm, as I noticed their concern and fear for us.

Green: "We saw from afar, Master! That was incredible.."

Me: "Indeed.. However, I believe that we should at least show them we mean no harm."

I said as a turned around to the Na'vi, making their fear grow even more. They saw my pteranodons surrounding them. To them, they believed that they still mean harm to Eywa and Pandora, only for that thought to be blown out of the water as I bowed down to them, showing a sign of respect. My pterosaurs and Pyroraptors bowed down aswell.

Random Na'vi: "The Beasts mean NO HARM!"

The Na'vi celebrated as their supposed doom turned out to be friendly towards them. They rushed to bow down to us repeatedly. Huh, guess this is how being a Great Leonopteryx must feel, if I was even one.

Na'vi #9: "The beasts are on Eywa's side! They are here to protect us!"

The current Na'vi continued bowing down to me, until they decided to lead us to their clan. Knowing how important this was to them, I ordered all of my troops to follow me as we ventured into the forest. Eventually, we reach their home.

As expected, there was lots of Na'vi and their structures. Suddenly, my Pteranodons descended, suprising the Na'vi as me and my troops showed ourselves. The Na'vi who guided us here soon began to speak:

Random Na'vi: "We returned from combat along the supposed beasts! They are actually on our side!"

The rest of the Na'vi looked at us in amazement. With so much amazement and respect for us, their clan leader soon arrived..

Tarsem: "..Beasts, I see you helped our brothers and sisters in combat."

I nod.

Tarsem: "You protected Eywa from the Sky people, something we did not expect. Thus, we welcome you as allies!"

The Omatikaya cheered as me and my troops were now their new allies. Suddenly, some Na'vi's came closer, offering us some meat and objects they made as offerings.

Tarsem: ".. Great beasts, we give you these offerings from when we first believed you were against us. Eywa is proud of what you've done, and your trembling roars will forever be known to us.."

I order my Pyroraptors to accept the gifts, and thus, with a mighty roar, the Na'vi celebrate us.

(Unknown location, near the Omatikaya clan.)

As the Na'vi celebrated, a peculiar race was watching them. These were none other than the Sirens, the enemy of Shipgirls. It seems that are curious about Vulture, and show respect to him.

??? #1: "Interesting, it seems our new leader candidate is much more powerful than I thought. While they do defend the natives of this land, he has the strength to rule over those creatures, and despite limiting it's power, once we join him, our tech and his beasts will make us extremely powerful"

??? #2: "Yeah! He's really strong!! I definitely wanna challenge him!"

??? #1: "If he accepts, Purifier. We still haven't revealed ourselves. However, I do want to show the shipgirls our new leader at some point.."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

18.3K 301 7
(Surprisingly I never thought this day would come but this book is the only book that I've ever completed in my life I feel so proud but at the same...
16.3K 470 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...
9.4K 234 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...
4.5K 42 37
Gryphon Light (the recently appointed "god of the multiverse") decides to test test his new powers properly by changing the destiny of a world about...