Crazy about you - Lydia Martin

By unidentifiedstone

*๐…๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’* ''๐“๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚?!'' ''๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ? ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚!'' In wh... More

Part one
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
Part Two
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |

| 07 |

869 40 9
By unidentifiedstone

Leaning against Stiles' blue jeep the morning after digging up the second half of the body on the Hale property, Oliver watched with guilt-filled eyes as a sheriff's Deputy led Derek over to a cruiser. He couldn't shake the feeling of the Hale man being innocent. Scott stood next to him, seemingly unbothered by the glare the Hale man sent them, Oliver squirming slightly under his harsh gaze.

Sofía stood next to Sheriff Noah Stilinski, the two of them conversing quietly just a few feet away from the Hale ruins. The Pérez woman glanced over at Derek for a moment, her body tense as she watched him being placed into the car. She forced her gaze away after a few seconds, focusing her attention back on Noah.

In the corner of his eye, Oliver took notice of Stiles casually walking over to the cruiser Derek was seated in. His eyes widened along with Scott's, the latter of them whispering 'No' over and over again as the former of the two gestured for him to cut it out. Stiles completely ignored his friends, opening the door quickly and slipping into the passenger seat of the car.

Scott turned around, facing away from Stiles with a look of utter disbelief on his face, Oliver simply watching as their friend talked to Derek with a grimace on his face. It only took a few minutes for Noah to notice his son in the cruiser and even without supernatural hearing the Pérez boy could hear his quiet sigh. 

"Hey," Oliver hit Scott's shoulder to catch his attention. The McCall boy gave him a questioning look upon seeing his grin. "I think you might want to watch this." Scott followed his line of sight, a small smile breaking out on his face as he watched the theatrical scene in front of them.

Oliver watched his sister raise an eyebrow, patting her boss' shoulder with a slight smirk on her face. Sofía walked over to the car and opened the door, much to Stiles' surprise. He spun around in his seat, eyes wide as he stared up at the intimidating woman.

"Stiles, what the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked, arms crossed over her chest. Stiles, completely baffled, sputtered for a moment. Sofía sighed before grabbing a firm grip off his bicep and not so carefully pulling him out of the car.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Sofía, you are really killing my arm here. Might want to, I don't know. Losen your grip a little?" his sarcastic words only made the Pérez woman smile, an amused look on her face as she peered down at him.

She clicked her tongue against her palate, sucking in a breath through her teeth. "Yeah, I don't know about that Stiles. I mean, technically, you did just "break" into a police car. For all I know, you could've tried to free Mr. Hale back there." her statement made his jaw drop, looking at her in utter disbelief.

"Wh- me- I-. " he stuttered out his response, waving his arms around manically. "Sofía, come on! You know I wouldn't do that." A pointed look was sent his way. "You know I wouldn't try to do that with you and my dad so near." Dead silence. "You know... me?"

Sofía laughed, eyes bright as she stopped next to Noah, finally letting go of his arm. "Stiles, come on, dude. You dragged my siblings into the woods to search for a dead body just a little over a week ago. You can't pull the, "you know me" card."

"Technically I didn't "drag" them, they were more than willing to follow me," he muttered under his breath, rubbing his sore bicep. Sofía grinned, eyes flickering between the two Stilinskis, the older of the two sharing a slightly amused look with the Pérez woman.

"He's all yours, Noah." the older man gave her an appreciative smile. "If you don't mind, I think I'm gonna drive Oliver home," she said, making Noah nod, gesturing to his son.

"You go ahead. I have reason to believe we're gonna be here a while."

Sofía grinned, giving a small nod before turning around to the two boys that had been watching the scene with amused smiles on their faces. "Oliver, vamos!"

Startled, her little brother scrambled to follow after her.

🐺

Oliver stared at the ceiling, lying sprawled out on his bed, his right arm used as a pillow beneath his head. His eyebrows were furrowed deep in thought as he ran his free hand through the golden retriever puppy's thick fur. The dog licked his hand, yawning tiredly from her place on the Pérez boy's lap.

Together with Gabriela, Oliver had already named the puppy, despite not knowing if she had a home or not. The younger siblings thought it was cruel to refer to the dog as 'the dog' when speaking of her. So with the approval of Sofía, they had named her Charlotte, or Lottie for short.

Lottie wagered her tail when the door opened, Gabriela poking her head through the door with a tired look on her face. Oliver smirked as he noticed her state, propping himself up on his elbows to look at her properly.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked, his little sister giving him a very unamused look. She sighed, leaning against the door frame and running a hand through her messy hair, glancing at her brother.

"Can I hang out in here with you and Lottie? I just need a break from reality right now." At her words, Oliver nodded rapidly, eyebrows furrowing together in concern. He patted the space next to him on the bed, Gabriela smiling softly at him.

"Of course! Just close the door after you," he told her, sitting up properly, leaning against the headboard. Lottie stood up and stretched her limbs, waiting patiently for Gabriela to sit down next to her brother before she squished herself in between them, head resting in the youngest lap.

Gabriela snickered, shaking her head in amusement at the dog as she stroked her head softly, leaning her head against Oliver's shoulder. "Oh, Lottie. How come you got to be so cute?" her voice changed drastically, her brother giving her a weird look as she cooed at the dog in a so-called "dog voice".

"Oookay." Oliver said, raising his eyebrows as he dragged out the 'O' further than necessary. He glanced at his sister, nudging her softly. "You wanna talk about why you look like you've just thrown yourself off a building?" he asked, making Gabriela snort, her fingers fiddling with the bandage on her arm.

She shoved his shoulder playfully with a small smile on her lips. "It's just school." she dismissed his question, continuing when Oliver gave her a look. "My art teacher is a bitch." her brother snorted at her words. "She's this really old lady, probably like a hundred or something, and she just won't stop criticizing my work. Everywhere I turn I can just hear her annoying voice. "No, not like that Gabriela.""This is why you won't get into CalArts." It's so nerve-wracking."

Oliver gave her a sympathetic smile, ruffling her hair and earning himself a slap on the back of his head. "Don't listen to her, Gabbi. You draw better than anyone I've ever seen, okay? CalArts would be glad to have you."

Gabriela smiled. "Thanks." A mischievous glance appeared in her eyes, glancing at her brother with a smirk on her face. "Now, where are you planning to go to college again? TUFHS?" Oliver furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

She grinned. "Yeah. The University of Failed High Schoolers. I heard the acceptance rate was very low. Even you might have a shot!" Without another word, she was shoved off the bed.

🐺

Seated in the backseat of the car, Gabriela kept her arms crossed over her chest, her eyebrows knit together as she scowled. "I can't believe you're making me go to this thing," she muttered, glaring at the back of Sofía's head. "You never make Oliver come to any of my art shows."

Rolling her eyes, Sofía glanced at her sister through the rearview mirror. "That's because your art shows are hours out of town. You're lucky I even let you go to them." she lets out a small sigh. "Can you try and be supportive of our brother, por favor? ¿Para mí?"

Gabriela groaned, letting her forehead fall against the window. "Ugh, fine." she gave her sister a look. "¡Pero me debes!"

Oliver let out a scoff from his place in the passenger seat, glancing between his two sisters weirdly. "You two remember I'm here too, right?" he asked rhetorically before sighing when Sofía smiled sheepishly.

"Pfft, por supuesto! I'd never forget you."

He gave her a look. "You shift between English and Spanish when you're lying, Sof. It's a pretty obvious tell if you ask me."

She gasped dramatically. "I do not!" Sofía denied her brother's words, flicking the side of his head.

Gabriela raised her eyebrows into a pointed look. "Yeah, you kind of do, Sof." she opened her mouth to protest, the youngest Pérez raising her hand and silencing her. "Remember when you told me that Santa Claus was real?" Sofía nodded. "We had that whole conversation in Spanish. And that was before I was fluent. I understood maybe five words."

"Huh," Sofía furrowed her eyebrows. "Maybe I'm not the best liar."

Oliver looked between the two, horrified, eyes wider than watermelons. "Wait, Santa Claus isn't real?"

(Por favor = Please   Para mi? = For me?   Pero me debes! = You owe me!   Por supuesto! = Of course!)

🐺

The boys' locker room was filled with chattering and clanking of lacrosse gear as everyone changed for the game. Oliver stood in his usual place next to the Stiles, the two boys grinning as they cracked pre-game jokes.

"I want you to be careful out there, alright?" Oliver grinned down at his best friend. "You know, don't break an ankle sitting down or anything. Oh! Before I forget." he pulled out a seat pad from his duffle bag. "I know how sore your ass gets from sitting on the bench."

Stiles pursed his lips, snatching the seat pad out of the Pérez boy's hands. "First of all, thank you. That was really considerate." he gestured to the seat pad as he spoke. "And second of all, make sure not to sprain your neck when you stare creepily at Lydia throughout the game. I know how hard it can be to keep your eyes on the ball and not her boobs." he grinned. "They're kind of the same shape, you know."

Oliver scowled, punching his shoulder. "How about you speak any louder, huh? It's not like she has a boyfriend that's currently in this locker room with us." his voice was dripping with sarcasm as he spoke. "And I do not stare at Lydia's boobs," he whispered, receiving a look from his best friend. "It's her eyes I usually stare at. They're so... green."

Wearing a look of disgust, Stiles threw his duffle bag over his shoulder. "You're so whipped that it's making me nauseous." Oliver rolled his eyes at his dramatic behavior. "I'm serious, Olive Oil. I might actually throw up in your bag, just to make a point." 

Oliver rolled his eyes again, capturing Stiles' head in a headlock. "I told you to stop calling me that, Stille Starfish." he tightened his grip. "And if you even think about throwing up in my bag I will suffocate you with my dirty, sweaty socks."

They laughed as Oliver let Stiles go, the two of them walking over to Scott where he sat on one of the benches. The Pérez boy raised his eyebrows as he took notice of his friend's clenched jaw and tense demeanor.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked sincerely, his eyebrows furrowed.

Scott waved him off, instead looking at the two with raised eyebrows. "Are you here to try and convince me not to play?" he questioned, slight amusement shining through his voice.

Oliver shrugged. "Not really, no. I was just going to tell you to, you know, kick some ass. Preferably Jackson's." he leaned in closer, whispering. "I won't even get mad if you hurt him a little extra with your new super cool wolf powers."

Scott snorted, shaking his head in amusement.

"We just hope you know what you're doing, dude. We care about you, or rather, the lives you'll probably take if you lose control and go totally ballistic." Stiles chimed in, turning the conversation serious.

Scott sighed. "If I don't play, I lose first line and Allison," he explained, Oliver and Stiles sharing an exasperated look.

"Allison's not going anywhere!" the Stilinski boy exclaimed, a little tired of his friend's sulking. Oliver put a hand on Stiles' shoulder, silently telling him to calm down and lower his voice. Stiles sighed as well. "And it's one game that you really don't need to play."

"I wanna play!" Scott shot back, his voice louder than necessary. Oliver glanced around nervously, making sure no one was listening. "I wanna be on the team. I wanna go out with Allison. I want a semi-freaking normal life!" he looked between his friends. "Do you guys get that?"

Clearing his throat, Oliver hit their shoulder. "Let's call down, alright? You're both being unnecessarily loud talking about this whole werewolf crap. Someone could overhear us, and I'm very sure neither of us wants that."

Nodding in agreement, Stiles sighed, lowering his voice. "I get it, dude." He took a seat on the bench next to Scott, Oliver leaning against the lockers. "Just try not to worry too much while you're out there, okay?" He thought over his own words before adding to them. "Or get too angry."

Scott nodded. "I get it."

Stiles, however, continued. "Or stressed."

"Yeah, I got it."

"Don't think about Allison being in the stands." Oliver grimaced when Scott started doing just that, his face paling. "Or that her father's trying to kill you... or that Derek's trying to kill you... or the girl he killed... or that you might kill someone." Stiles tilted his head. "If a Hunter doesn't kill you first--"

"Dude, I think he gets it!" Oliver exclaimed, gesturing wildly toward their now sick-looking friend. 

Stiles' cheeks flushed in embarrassment as he smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I'll stop." he sighed, drumming his fingers against the bench before speaking up again, slightly awkward. "Good luck..?"

🐺

Oliver grimaced when Sofía squished his face between her palms, pampering his face with kisses. Scott, Stiles, and Gabriela, who stood next to him, smiled in amusement as they witnessed the love-filled assault. 

"Okay, okay, that's enough, don't you think?" he inquired, shoving his sister off him. He made a face when he dragged a hand over his face, his fingers smudging her matte lipstick further into his skin. "Wonderful." he rolled his eyes.

Stiles pulled his phone from his pocket, turning his back to Oliver as he opened up the camera. He grinned into the lens as he slapped the Pérez boy's shoulder, Gabriela holding up a peace sign with her arm wrapped around Stiles' shoulders. "Come on, Olive Oil. Smile!" the flash went up, capturing a perfect picture of Stiles with a shit-eating grin, Gabriela with her tongue out, and Oliver with an unamused glace, lipstick covering most parts of his face. "Sick. I just got a new background."

Oliver raised his eyebrows, fighting the smile slowly forming on his face. "You show that to anyone and you're a dead man."

Stiles gasped dramatically, slapping a hand to his forehead as he leaned against Gabriela. "Oh, save me, Gabbi! He dares threaten me in the presence of a sheriff's deputy."

With a grin, the Pérez girl joined in on the act. "Oh, the nerve on that boy. His bloodline shall be cursed in the name of justice."

Sofía raised an amused brow as she clapped slowly. "Wow, you two really have a flare for the dramatics." she turned to her sister. "You're aware that by cursing Oliver's bloodline, you're curing yourself too, right?"

Gabriela huffed, rolling her eyes. "Way to ruin the fun, Sof."

Coach blew his whistle, signaling for the boys to huddle up, Stiles and Scott smiling at the siblings before leaving. Oliver grinned at his sisters before pulling them into a bone-crushing hug. "Thanks for being here. You especially, Gabbi. It means a lot."

Sofía kissed his cheek as Gabriela punched his shoulder playfully. "Wouldn't miss it for the world, dork."

Following his friends, Oliver let out a surprised yelp when a slim hand wrapped around his wrist, pulling him back. He winced when Lydia's manicured nails dug into his skin, almost drawing blood.

"Ow, ow, ow, nails. Lydia, please." the Martin girl smiled sheepishly as she let go. "Thanks," Oliver said with a small smile. He glanced down at the 'We luv u Jackson' sign in her hands. "Nice sign. Homemade?"

Lydia smiled a tight-lipped smile as she nodded. "Yep." Oliver nodded, sending her a quick thumbs up. "I just wanted to say, uh, sorry for the other day." the Pérez boy furrowed his brows, making her elaborate. "When I used you as a way to make McCall jealous."

Oliver made an 'O' with his mouth. "Right. That." he chuckled at her nervous expression. "Don't worry about it. It's old news anyway."

"You have lipstick all over your face by the way. Girlfriend?" Lydia asked, pursing her lips.

Oliver huffed. "I wish." his eyes widened. "Uh, I mean, no. It was my sister." He pointed to the stands where Sofiá and Gabriela held up a huge sign with Oliver's face on it as they chanted his name. '#18 for the win!' it stood under the cut-out in huge red and white letters.

Lydia chuckled as Oliver grimaced in embarrassment. She reached her hand up, wiping away some lipstick from his cheek with her thumb. "Good luck." she patted his shoulder before strolling away, her strawberry blonde hair whipping around in the wind.

Coach Finstock blew his whistle again, Oliver letting out a sigh as he made his way over to the huddle.

🐺

The Beacon Hills side of the crowd erupted into cheers and applause when the buzzer rang through the air, signaling the game's end. Beacon Hills won the game with one point, said score having been made by Scott. The McCall boy stood dumbfounded in front of the goal, staring at it in surprise. 

Oliver removed his helmet where he stood next to a group of players, hollering in victory as he laughed with his teammates. Danny clasped the Pérez boy's shoulder shaking it wildly in glee as he jumped on the balls of his feet.

"Well, played man. You've really upped your game since last year." Danny said with a grin, patting Oliver's chest before being captured into a group hug by the team.

Gabriela and Sofía rushed down from the stands along with Melissa McCall, the Pérez sisters flinging their arms around their brother. Oliver laughed, eyes slightly wide as he steadied himself from falling.

"You were amazing!" Gabriela said, eyes shining with excitement. She ruffled his hair playfully before slapping his cheek, a huge grin on her face. "You scored a goal! I mean it was only one, but still!"

Oliver rolled his eyes before throwing her over his shoulder and spinning around wildly. Gabriela squealed in delight, kicking her legs. Sofía and Melissa exchanged amused smiles.

"Okay, if you don't put me down, I'm gonna throw up." Gabriela giggled, heaving a deep breath as her feet hit the ground.

Sofía clasped her brother's cheeks between her palms and pressed a kiss on the side of his head. "I'm so glad I spent all those hours practicing with you during the summer. Seeing you play out there, completely in your element, it was so worth it."

"Thanks, Sof." Oliver pulled her into a quick hug, beaming at the praise.

Melissa crossed her arms over her chest, shivering due to the cold. She opened her arms for Oliver, and he didn't waste a second before stepping into her embrace. "Well, played kiddo! I'm so proud of you!"

The Pérez boy smiled as they pulled away, his cheeks tinted red. He opened his mouth to thank her, being interrupted when the team pulled him away into yet another group hug. Gabriela followed swiftly, laughing when Isaac Lahey and Danny hauled her up on their shoulders.

Sofía nudged Melissa softly with her elbow, smiling softly. "Thank you for being there for them, for us, all of these years. It means a lot to me," she whispered, making the McCall woman's features soften.

She pulled the Pérez woman into her arms, kissing her temple. "You don't have to thank me, Sofía. You've helped me just as much by babysitting Scott when he was younger. It's been my pleasure."

The two women shared a smile.

A/N

It's been a month since I last posted and for that I'm sorry. Times seem to fly right past me at the moment. Thank all of you for being so patient and for all your love and support, it literally makes my world. I love all of you very, very much.

I'm also doing my best trying to write Oliver as a mix between a golden retriever and the mom of the pack, not sure how well I'm succeeding though. Since he's my first official male OC I'm having some trouble not writing him like all of my female OCs.

I hope you enjoyed reading Chapter 7 of Crazy about you and I hope you won't get tired of waiting for another update since I can't seem to follow a posting schedule. I sincerely thank you for reading and wish you all the best! By loves!

(Not proofread, feel free to point out any spelling/grammar mistakes.)

-Jazz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
21.4K 442 20
When Rosรฉ wanted to hear the word I LOVE YOU to Jisoo her wife and Lia her daughter 3 words 8 letters that's means a lot to her. Short Story Chaes...
3.3K 99 15
With Hope's humanity off and her on a rampage, what it is going to take for the Super Squad to bring back their fearless leader? With no way to track...
2.1K 104 8
โ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐€๐‹๐’๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐–๐„'๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...โž in which ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ฌ falls for...