Lithium 2: Revive

By angelsavontic8890

Boogie most powerful than before. However, wild beast wants to attacks innocent humans More

Profile 1
Two
Three
Four
Five
Profile 2
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen part a
Thirteen part b

One

46 3 0
By angelsavontic8890

Warning: Gore, strong language, mature themes, dead character and many typos

After the rescue of Nana, they are back to Tokyo from Okinawa. Nana got sensitive care and taking long time about recovery because the girl had serious wounds and some broken bones. They are staying at Orde Arcane in Shibuya.

"Can we going back to Transylvania?" Boogie asked

"We have to see the condition. If has emergency, we can go there," Kamijo said.

"Ah, okay. I will give you my proposal," Boogie said

"Proposal?" Kamijo said.

"You can be a king for rest of your life, I don't want to in the throne," Boogie explained.

"Oh? Do you want I am be ruler the kingdom for rest of my life?" Kamijo asked.

"Yes. I have many own goals, but we can working together, because we still in relatives," Boogie explained again.

"Okay, I understand. I can accept your decision," Kamijo said.

Boogie smiled, actually he has another plan or conspiracy. Last April maybe be tragedy. Nana is at kingdom citadel hospital in Shibuya. The elders have meeting with minister, magister at west aula after breakfast at 09.00 am. Boogie is little worried about Sena.

"Sena is checking weapons about half minutes ago," Ricko said.

"Alone?" Boogie asked

"No, he is goes there with Colt," Ricko said.

Boogie nodded as understandable. Ricko is very feel bored and he stares to Sien. The red panda is eating snack. Ricko little yawned and he drinks Monster Energy Drink.

"I heard a rumor, so dangerous. Like a hoax," Boogie said.

"A rumor?" Ricko asked.

"Rumor about strong ambush," Boogie said.

"Yes, Gackt be like bad monster. We have to defeat him and Oniba," Kamijo said.

Bad monster Gackt. It is a new title from Kamijo. The blue sapphire is researched by Zoe. Eloise gives report to Kamijo. Reiki still working at Kyujimi Café.

***

"Wild beast wants to killing humanity? Kamijo said

"Yes, innocent human be their target," Boogie said.

"We need have to investigate," Kamijo said.

"Not only investigate, but we need evacuation about resident citizens," Boogie said.

Boogie explained about something and Kamijo agreed. Hizaki get report from Sena about weapons that he checked. The proposal was sent to Kamijo too. They are very busy with their activities as usual. Zyean is more better after recovery. Mayu after sunbathing wet clothes, she is sweeping back yard of the Orde edifice.

"Where's Mayu?" Sena asked

"She is sweeping on the back yard," Shira answered.

"Oh, thank you," Sena said.

Shira nodded and she is come to left corner. Don't know what will she does. Shira goes with Serena. Sena thinks about something but he doesn't want to mistake anymore. His eye little glassy and he is making tea with new flavor.

After Mayu finished sweeping backyard, she seeing Sena making tea. She wants to prepares new dessert for lunch at the day.

Boogie, Ricko, Arisu, Ryu and Zyean are back shortly. Maybe they are had some news. Don't know about bad news or good news. Boogie looks little exhausted and Arisu tries to calming him down

"He is like suffocated. The bad news that we got made him upset," Arisu said.

"About what? What a bad news?" Sena asked seriously

"Many beasts want to kills innocent humans. We have to protect innocent souls," answered

Boogie sighed heavily. Are wild beasts worked together with Gackt and Oniba? Is there in Boogie's mind now. He already had new plan for next. Minister and elder still meeting in west aula. Boogie suddenly faint because feels dizzy.

About wild beast's isn't a rumor, it's really happened. Maybe as disaster or catastrophe. Kamijo and Royal Kingdom Family accept the guest as alliance.

"This is Grand Prince Edward, Prince Rondo and Princess Aiko," Elder Wan said.

The young married couple are shocked seeing Boogie, Rondo and Aiko are safe from the tragedy on July 26, 1625.

"Their parents, King Marian and Queen Alexandra are the victim of the tragedy on July 26, 1625 . They are have been live with King Hyde's family. The kingdom's current rule is King Kamijo, King Hyde's elder son," Elder Wan explained.

"It's our honored you're arrival in here, and we can be alliance to against our enemies and villains," Boogie said.

Boogie knew about the woman, and he acts usually, not act cool. They are meeting at eat aula of Orde Arcade. Kamijo in there too.

"I can rule the kingdom for more long time, it's my father's willing," Kamijo said

Others are come, especially Arisu. Arisu gives honored head's bow. Arisu tries not nervous seeing them. And she knows the woman is Lizabeth, Boogie's ex-girlfriend and she married to the man.

"Never mind, have the time in this place. This place has more 100 bedrooms. Let's we have lunch together," Kamijo said.

"Ah, as your wish, Your Majesty," Mr. Smith said.

***

Lunch bouquet with variant grade. So crowded. Ricko, Zyean, Ryu and Sena known Lizabeth well too. The couple married for four years but they aren't still have children yet. Arisu and Boogie has strong charisma and best relationship. Lizabeth is little envy about Arisu's beauty. Aiko says Arisu is Boogie's lover. Rondo pouring red wine on his glass. Zyean, Ricko and Sena dislike Lizabeth during Boogie and Lizabeth were as lovers. Boogie has cruel past love with Lizabeth, and fortunately he can forget.

"Oh, sorry I have to bathroom," Arisu said.

Boogie nodded. And he can handle this situation with his strong aura. Sena pouring tea to many cups. A few moments later, Arisu back and continued eating her lunch meal.

"I always believe Arisu can in by myside forever, because I really love her," Boogie said

"Desserts are available. Mini strawberries pies and cookies made by Mayu," Arisu said.

"These desserts are so delicious," Lizabeth said.

After lunch, the knights guardian including Boogie, Arisu and others are exercising in backyard. Boogie can serious and focus in this time

"I can be more powerful than before, maybe with meditation," said.

"Not only with meditation, but Yoga, can balancing your emotions,' Arisu said.

Boogie obeyed, and he feels some woman looking at him. It's Lizabeth, but the young man doesn't care her anymore.

"You're nosebleed," Arisu said.

"Or maybe I wasted my energies a lot," Boogie said.

Arisu gives tissue to Boogie. They are rest for a while. For 15 minutes. Arisu massaging her boyfriend's shoulders and they are drinking Monster Energy Drink. Lizabeth is jealous seeing Arisu and Boogie's relationship.

"Why are you so jealous? Aren't you left him and betrayed him? You're heartless and senseless," Zyean said.

"I don't think so, I never want this marriage, but my dad forced me to accept this marriage," Lizabeth said.

"You are brainless too. He doesn't care you anymore. Stay away for him. He had found his happiness," Zyean said coldly.d

Zyean leaving Lizabeth and he does exercise with Marusou. At the time, Zyean falling in love to Marusou. Vice versa.

"I want to tell you about my dark past later," Zyean said.

"Oh, okay," Marusou said.

BUG

Zyean and Marusou shocked seeing Hitomi is banging on the ground. Fall.

"Hitomi, are you okay?" Zyean asked

"Ah, I broke my right leg. My leg sprained," Hitomi said.

"Do you know her?" Marusou said

"She is my younger sister," Zyean said

"Next time, you need be careful," Marusou said.

Hitomi wake up and she walked limps. Sena teaching Mayu about survivor and battle. Mayu is optimistic girl. Rondo is lost from Aiko. Aiko is winner . Sien is in the tree watching them exercise. He is entushiasm seeing Ricko and making cute loud sound.

***

"Really so tragic and horrid about great war in the future," Eloise said

"Hmm, so what do you think about Lizabeth? She is Edward's ex- girlfriend," Arisu said.

"You have to asking Elena about her past, sorry I had in bad mood," Eloise said coldly.

Arisu sighed deeply. She understands about Eloise's condition and she can't forces her best friend. Shira is reading Tarot. And leaving Eloise alone. For refreshing her mind, she is at library and started reading. She is not alone. Boogie, Zyean, Ricko, Sena, Marusou, Daichi and Cazqui are in there too. The library is same like library of the Arcane Orde in Okinawa. Boogie doesn't want to back to his past love, he just focus his relationship with Arisu. Arisu knows Boogie keep distance with his ex-girlfriend, Lizabeth. Arisu worried about Boogie leaves her and comeback to that woman. She avoids her negative think. Hitomi and Aiko join with them.

"Sorry," Hitomi said.

"Sorry for what? How about your leg?" Zyean asked.

"I.. I'll be fine. I had talk with uncle a moments ago," Hitomi said.

"You're talking with uncle?" Zyean asked

Hitomi just nodded as answer. Boogie and Arisu going to right corner bookshelves. Looking for an interesting book to read. Hitomi comes with injured leg but she often limped walk. Girls at the library just Marusou, Arisu, Aiko and Hitomi.

"Fortunately, you keep distance with your ex-, and she got married,"Arisu murmured.

"Yes, I can do that, for you, my lady," Boogie said.

"Don't for my sake, do your best. I know you really love me," Arisu said.

Boogie obeyed her. Eventually Aris has strong aura too. Boogie wants to does everything for Arisu.

"Do you want to something to drink? I will make hot chocolate," Boogie said.

Arisu nodded and smiled, Boogie left library. Arisu find out another journal book at the library. She takes out the journal and she seeing Boogie is coming shortly with two cups of hot chocolate.

"Here is," Boogie said.

"Thank you, " Arisu said.

Boogie stare at the journal book that found by Arisu. And Boogie open it. His eyes widely-open.

"This is my mom's journal. Queen Alexandra's journal," Boogie said.

Arisu can sees Boogie's expression. He missed his parents, like as she missed my parents. She has same and understand the feelings.

"We can go back to Transylvania, hopefully," Arisu said.

"I hope so. I miss my parent so much. They often come to me in my dreams," Boogie said.

Boogie wants read his mom's journal and he keep it. Zyean seeing Marusou is talks with Daichi. He is not feels jealous with them. He knows they are childhood best friend.

***

Boogie reads his mom's journal in room and Arisu comes. The girl goes to bathroom to fulfil the bathub. A few minutes later, a girl come and grab Boogie's hand.

"It's have bath time," Arisu said.

Boogie shocked, Arisu not pushed him to the bathroom. In the bathroom, Arisu hanged two white towels and locked the door.

She brings naked body to the bathub after brushing her teeth. They still can see steam from hot water. Arisu make bun of her hair.

"Just relax, my lady," Boogie said.

"I know, but why am I felt sleepy," Arisu said

Boogie little smirked and massaging her temples. Feel so relax.

"Don't sleep, we need cleaning our body in shower room," Boogie said.

"Oh, sorry," Arisu said.

In shower room, Arisu washing Boogie's back first. The girl shocked seeing mark changed color. She want to ask to her boyfriend but not this time. A few minutes later, they changed clothes and left room

***

They have discussion before dinner. Not at all in here. Some girls prepare dinner starting at 05.00 pm. Discussion in east aula. Zoe, Eloise, Serena, Marusou till Arisu in the aula. The misunderstanding between Arisu and Eloise till Eloise doesn't want to speak with Arisu. It's made Arisu feels upset, but she wants to hides her sadness.

At the day, the truth is revealed. Eloise is very shocked and feels guilty to Arisu. The girl was misunderstood about puppeteer of tragedy on July 26, 1625. The girl thinks Arisu included about tragedy.

"The pupeeter is in Lizabeth's father, Grisha Brown. We have to find out about another includer," Kamijo said

"Nana's father included too, Bang Im Guk. So, they are betrayal and need punishment and get execussion. The past traitors are unforgiven and should destroyed," Boogie said.

Anger and sadness wrote on Boogie's eyes. Arisu gave more sympathy to her boyfriend, she sees Boogie's hand is trembled.

"Arisu's father wasn't involved about the tragedy. And it's not included about Arisu and her family. I wonder if we get the traitors and send them to the prison," Boogie said.

"Myself, and others was innocent kids wasn't doesn't know anything. Hitomi, Sakiya's younger sister got biggest trauma after the tragedy," Boogie said.

Lizabeth is very shocked about the bittersweet truth. She hard to believe and near fainted on the meeting.

The meeting just for two hours and finished at 07.00 pm. Dinner time. Many bouquets and desserts are reserved. Arisu keep distance with Eloise. She focuses to her boyfriend. Boogie now hates Lizabeth, because he already knew about the truth. The one waiter pouring red wine to many glasses of wine. Boogie, Zyean, Ricko, Sena sympathized to Arisu because they know Arisu is good girl. They supported about Boogie and Arisu's relationship. Arisu most understand about Boogie's feeling and the young man can forget the past love.

"Do you want this? Arisu asked.

"Yes, cornet beef, thanks," Boogie said.

Boogie never talks again to Lizabeth. Lizabeth in terrible face she eats very little. And the woman seeing Arisu with dirty look. It's seemed Lizabeth got instant karma. The man that betrayed by herself is hates her now. But, Lizabeth hates Arisu. Weird woman.

"You need assume for your energies," Arisu said.

Lizabeth is very jealous about their relationship. The woman wants Boogie comeback to her, but Boogie doesn't care about her anymore. She remember what Boogie said two hours ago at the meeting, and she hid the plan.

"We have to find out Grisha Brown and other. Arrest them and send them to the prison," Boogie said

"We have to find Im Bang Guk too. He is at hospital center, caring her daughter in there." Kamijo said.

Lizabeth still hard to believe about the bittersweet truth. The young woman doesn't want to lose her father after she lose her mother. Lizabeth's mother killed by Oniba when Lizabeth age -4.

After dinner, Lizabeth wants to talking with Arisu. Boogie can't leave Arisu alone. He worries Lizabeth hurts his girlfriend.

"After your betrayed him, you want he comeback to you. Are you insane? You need learning from your mistake in the past. I had mistake in the past and I never make same mistake. And I can't lose Edward. You are just his past and he doesn't care about you anymore. Like as his word, the past traitors are unforgiven and they should destroy. Or are you making a hoax about me until Eloise misunderstood about me? You are heartless," Arisu said.

Lizabeth can't speak any words. Her mouth like locked. Boogie comes to them. Arisu surprised Boogie in there

"I can't let you to hurt Arisu. You're unforgiven, Lizabeth," Boogie said coldly.

"I want you just focus to your marriage and stop to bothering me," Boogie said again

Boogie grabs Arisu's hand to leaves Lizabeth. The woman is feel furious and clenched her fists of hands.

Meanwhile Ricko, Zyean, Sena, Daichi, Marusou and Cazqui are playing cards. Boogie and Arisu come for join. Arisu's hand little trembled.

"A rumor here about Arisu is cleaned too. Lizabeth made a rumor. She wants everyone hates Arisu. Ironic, Eloise believed it and misunderstood her," Boogie murmured.

"A rumor? What the heck. Lizabeth is insane and cunning also malicious. I don't like her," Marusou fretted.

"Hmm, she is weird married woman. Her husband doesn't know about her evilness. We don't like her since she was be Boogie's girlfriend," Sena said.

"Yeah, Sena is right, Lizabeth is Boogie's ex-girlfriend," Ricko said..

Marusou shocked but she nodded too. Cazqui wants to frets because Daichi is cheated on the card game. Ricko very irritated. Sien in there too, he pouted his mouth. So cute. The baby red panda looks like protested to Daichi.

"AS," Arisu said.

"AS two," Boogie said.

Boogie and Arisu like master or playing cards. And they are winners. Arisu wants to talk to Eloise and can fix their friendship

***

Meanwhile, Eloise feels upset because she is misunderstood about Arisu. She felt awful, exhausted and depressed. Her emotional be not stabil.

To be continued....

Author's note: It's Season 2 of Lithium and in this chapter the conlict begins, and I will making most funny moments usually  ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 357 30
After the DBS broly movie Frieza (Y/N) is invading a planet but suddenly he gets infected by the virus with no name then gets PTSD of his past and no...
19K 1.7K 38
The only refuge for supernatural creatures in trouble...
14.3K 695 102
Dare or ask the dragon slayers of fairy tail and Sabertooth!!
139 33 32
Boogie is a young vampire who never feels love of his life. He meet Arisu, who changed his life and falling in love to her Arisu is content, brave...